DRAGONSPIRE'S HEART Campaign

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DRAGONSPIRE'S HEART Campaign

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The mountainous state of Dragonspire is under siege by the Forces of Evil! Dragonspire's monarch, Queen Adeline, has sent out dispatches to every corner of the Five Realms asking for brave adventurers to come to her kingdom's aid.

Citizens of the Five Realms,
Succor your brethren in Dragonspire! Evils hitherto unseen besiege our mountains. They terrorize the people, ruin crops, plunder caravans, and ravage the environs. I, Queen Adeline, monarch of Dragonspire, offer great reward to any and all who will come to my people's aid and drive these fiends from this plane.

Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Re: DRAGONSPIRE'S HEART Campaign

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:15 pm

@Tyg3rW01f wrote:A group of humans were making a raucous nuisance of themselves in the Common Room. They called themselves the Redshirt Gang and boasted about their prowess endlessly. One of their number introduced himself to Serena.
"Hello, I'm Drake Locksley. Who might you be?"
Serena looked at the dragonborn boldly approaching. She knew that humans were preferred for siring her motherfolk, since they didn't live all that long. Elves were more for love. Though she wasn't as 'wild' as some nymph offspring. Why was he talking to her? Maybe he knew why they brought her here. "Serena... Drake Locksley, do you know why the leader called queen, brought me here?" She asked him.

Sark wasn't fond of this man's scent. Suddenly beady little eyes and a black nose poked out from under her hood and right in his face.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Fezzig ordered a guard, "Follow the Catman; see he causes no trouble. That business earlier today with the elf was unpleasant enough."

======
Inside the inn, the halfling introduced himself to Valveri, "Hullo! I be Thomas Rudgren; welcome to me place! I've a loft upstairs you might find useful for sleep, if not comfortable. Beguiled Redshirt Gang there bought up all me private suites. Yer no' 'uman are ye?"

=====
Charles was quickly snatched up by the loud-mouthed, backslapping Redshirts. "Come! Drink with us, and know us better, man!"

======
Drake blinked at the weasel then chased him back into Serena's hood with a hiss and a flicker of forked tongue. 
"Sssorry; don't like ermines. Assss for why you are here, my lovely elfessss, I ssshan't begin to guessss, unlessss you were in possession of one of these."
Drake offered a dispatch so Serena could read it. "Were you to have sssshown the Queen one like thissss, she'd have sssent you here ssso you could asssissst her kingdom. There isss much gold and renown offered in exchange."
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:21 pm

@Tyg3rW01f wrote:
======
Drake blinked at the weasel then chased him back into Serena's hood with a hiss and a flicker of forked tongue. 
"Sssorry; don't like ermines. Assss for why you are here, my lovely elfessss, I ssshan't begin to guessss, unlessss you were in possession of one of these."
Drake offered a dispatch so Serena could read it. "Were you to have sssshown the Queen one like thissss, she'd have sssent you here ssso you could asssissst her kingdom. There isss much gold and renown offered in exchange."
Sark withdrew and Serena have him a skeptical  eye.  "He's magic, not vermin."  Then Drake showed her the letter and she  read it.  Her eyes grew wide.  "Now what she said makes  sense.... I   went from theif to queens business  when I handed her the poo paper."  She sighed.  "I have  no use for  gold and treasure, I  like my home, not fights..... I  free 'vermin' from being  kidnapped  by  trappers and enslavers. I should  leave, this is not my fight."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Whitney on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:23 pm

"No thank you. I'd rather drink alone." Charles said to the redshirts and he continued to find an empty table

Live, die, repeat
Charles Whitney

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gold Pieces: 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Charles finds a spot at the bar next to a woman wearing a blanket as a cloak, and speaking to a halfling.

====
Solviss would notice the guard following him pretty well immediately, but the fellow leaves when Solviss enters the Rookery Inn.

====
Drake laughed a bit harshly. "Dear Elf. If thisss Evil isss not ssstopped, it will ssspread. Not even Elfwood would be sssafe. Consssider that wisssely."
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Whitney on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:31 pm

Charles sat down and just looked around at his surroundings"This place is a Sh*t hole" he to himself

Live, die, repeat
Charles Whitney

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:01 pm

@Tyg3rW01f wrote:
Drake laughed a bit harshly. "Dear Elf. If thisss Evil isss not ssstopped, it will ssspread. Not even Elfwood would be sssafe. Consssider that wisssely."
She thought  about  it a little  while. "What good can I do?  I sing, know a few spells, play with  my stck, and pick locks and undo traps... I get caught too.... I'm  not from  elfwood... my home is past it... but I   see your  point."  She looked around  at the others in the room.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxion on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:56 pm

@Tyg3rW01f wrote:Fezzig ordered a guard, "Follow the Catman; see he causes no trouble. That business earlier today with the elf was unpleasant enough."

On the way to the inn as instructed by the human, Solviss and Silverfang kept close to each other as his impressive hearing could likely hear the clanking of metal walking behind him. He makes a perception check (+11).

Last edited by Draxion on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Base Attack Bonus: +0 | Initiative: +5

Scimitar: +2 (1d6+2 18-20/x2)
Shield (bash): -2 (1d4+1 x2)

AC: 21 (20 w/o shield)

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +6

Silverfang
HP: 20

AC: 14

Attack/Damage: Bite +3 (1d6+1 x2)

Specials: Trip, Link, Share spells

Saves: Fort: +5, Ref: +5, Will: +1

Draxion
Recruit
Recruit

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
13/13  (13/13)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 GP

Back to top Go down

Post by Roll of Fate on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:56 pm

The member 'Draxion' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'D20' : 11
Roll of Fate
■ Dice ■
■ Dice ■

Back to top Go down

Post by VerniusNightshade on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:24 am

Valvari looked at Thomas, "to answer your question, no i'm not human my name is Valvari a tiefling, but as for the loft, it will do, to rest. But i would much like a meal, because the road here was long and solitude great." She spoke with him, she looked back at the redshirt gang partying, "boastful lot aren't they, well it's too bad there wasn't anymore rooms though, i kind of wanted to clean up before meeting the queen."

Base Attack Bonus: +1 | Initiative: +5

Scimitar: -1 (1d6 18-20/x2)
Short bow: +6 1d6,  x3 range 60 ft

AC: 18(19) , 13,  touch 10

Saving Throws: Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +2

Dodge: +1 AC against 1 threatening enemy.
Favored Enemy: +2 damage vs. Animals
Point Blank Shot: +1 to attack & damage within 30ft
Precise Shot: no -4 attack to melee close combat.
VerniusNightshade
Cadet
Cadet

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
13/13  (13/13)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 19 gold, 44 silver, 90 copper

Back to top Go down

Post by VerniusNightshade on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:28 am

[size=42](Oh perception to see how many of the red shirt gamg that could be seen)[/size]

[size=42]Perception +4[/size]

VerniusNightshade
Cadet
Cadet

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
13/13  (13/13)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roll of Fate on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:28 am

The member 'VerniusNightshade' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'D20' : 8
Roll of Fate
■ Dice ■
■ Dice ■

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:04 am

Ember approached the gate, looking to the giant man curiously as she came in and holding out the writ she had gotten.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod Smile
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:12 am

Fezzig smiled at the elf, "Hello, Pretty Lady. Do you have a Writ of Sum- Ah." He took the parchment, seemed to examine it, then gave it back.
"Go to the Rookery Inn; you'll be summoned."

=======
TWENTY-NINE humans and one Dragonborn are visible, the Dragonborn currently talking to a highly attractive elf-type.

Thomas gave Charles a mug of ale that was --due to Charles' disparaging comment-- 3/4 "alley" ale ((excessively POOR and NASTY quality)) and 1/4 water, and took the 1 silver cost of top-shelf ale. When Charles choked, spewed the viciously nasty stuff back into his mug and protested, Thomas simply let his magical ability manifest as ethereal blue flames about his forearms with a "Fwoosh" like gasoline being set aflame.

The entire Common Room went SILENT, and most of the Redshirts backed away, hands in plain sight.

Thomas's words were like razors slicing through the air as he said in a tone as cold and dangerous as Death, "Me ears be damned sharp, boyo. Nex' teem ye insult me place, be sarten NOT te drink what I set b'fore ya. NO REFUNDS! Now, apologize and pay DOUBLE fer a beer. Or Get. Out. Oh, an' b'fore ye choose ter get out, me place be th' only Inn fer six kilometers o'er roads too dangerous ter travel alone."
Silver coins were heard hitting tables throughout the room. EVERYONE save "The Adventurers Party" knew Thomas had more than enough power to incinerate half the village if he so pleased.

To Valveri, Thomas smiled warmly and said, "Lass, the baths be o' the Common type. Freshen uhp if'n ye like. Through tha' door there." He pointed to a door marked "Baths".
Thomas then went along the bar to Solviss. "Greetin's Fine Sir! Welcome to me place, the Rookery Inn! What'll ye be havin'? 'Tis a fine day one o' the Catfolk grace me establishm'nt. Fine indeed!"
Draxion ONLY:
The Halflings tend to be cordial to the Catfolk.

=========
Drake noticed the ruckus at the bar, flicked his tongue and grimaced. "Ouch. Ssstupid human ssswordsssman. He'll know better nexssst time. Ssso, elfesssss, you're the one who ssstirred up ssso much trouble earlier?"

Last edited by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:32 am

"Thank you." Ember said and smiled up at the giant man before moving on to go to the inn. She looked around the town as she walked along curiously. She hadn't been in human towns much in her life.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:41 am

@Starrnico wrote:"Thank you." Ember said and smiled up at the giant man before moving on to go to the inn. She looked around the town as she walked along curiously. She hadn't been in human towns much in her life.
The Rookery Inn was easily found, and a guard was currently walking away from its entrance. As he passed, he asked, "Going to the Rookery?"
If answered in the affirmative, he replied, "Please be on your best behavior inside, m'lady? Thomas Rudgren, the owner, is a halfling of immense magic and he's currently alerting a human swordsman to the fact after being insulted. Please don't make Sir Thomas more angry?"
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:49 am

@Tyg3rW01f wrote:
@Starrnico wrote:"Thank you." Ember said and smiled up at the giant man before moving on to go to the inn. She looked around the town as she walked along curiously. She hadn't been in human towns much in her life.
The Rookery Inn was easily found, and a guard was currently walking away from its entrance. As he passed, he asked, "Going to the Rookery?"
If answered in the affirmative, he replied, "Please be on your best behavior inside, m'lady? Thomas Rudgren, the owner, is a halfling of immense magic and he's currently alerting a human swordsman to the fact after being insulted. Please don't make Sir Thomas more angry?"
Ember nodded and looked to the inn then nodded again. "Alright,  I will try not to make the halfling more angry. I hope not to make anyone too angry." She dipped her head to the guard and headed inside and to the bar, looking at the other patrons curiously.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Whitney on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:25 pm

@Tyg3rW01f wrote:Fezzig smiled at the elf, "Hello, Pretty Lady. Do you have a Writ of Sum- Ah." He took the parchment, seemed to examine it, then gave it back.
"Go to the Rookery Inn; you'll be summoned."

=======
TWENTY-NINE humans and one Dragonborn are visible, the Dragonborn currently talking to a highly attractive elf-type.

Thomas gave Charles a mug of ale that was --due to Charles' disparaging comment-- 3/4 "alley" ale ((excessively POOR and NASTY quality)) and 1/4 water, and took the 1 silver cost of top-shelf ale. When Charles choked, spewed the viciously nasty stuff back into his mug and protested, Thomas simply let his magical ability manifest as ethereal blue flames about his forearms with a "Fwoosh" like gasoline being set aflame.

The entire Common Room went SILENT, and most of the Redshirts backed away, hands in plain sight.

Thomas's words were like razors slicing through the air as he said in a tone as cold and dangerous as Death, "Me ears be damned sharp, boyo. Nex' teem ye insult me place, be sarten NOT te drink what I set b'fore ya. NO REFUNDS! Now, apologize and pay DOUBLE fer a beer. Or Get. Out. Oh, an' b'fore ye choose ter get out, me place be th' only Inn fer six kilometers o'er roads too dangerous ter travel alone."
Silver coins were heard hitting tables throughout the room. EVERYONE save "The Adventurers Party" knew Thomas had more than enough power to incinerate half the village if he so pleased.

To Valveri, Thomas smiled warmly and said, "Lass, the baths be o' the Common type. Freshen uhp if'n ye like. Through tha' door there." He pointed to a door marked "Baths".
Thomas then went along the bar to Solviss. "Greetin's Fine Sir! Welcome to me place, the Rookery Inn! What'll ye be havin'? 'Tis a fine day one o' the Catfolk grace me establishm'nt. Fine indeed!"
Draxion ONLY:

=========
Drake noticed the ruckus at the bar, flicked his tongue and grimaced. "Ouch. Ssstupid human ssswordsssman. He'll know better nexssst time. Ssso, elfesssss, you're the one who ssstirred up ssso much trouble earlier?"
(So you decide if I drink stuff? In my back story Charles doesn't drink because it caused his father to kill his mother. He only drinks water)
"My apologies, but I am not paying double for that latrine water." Charles said looking around the room. He put his hand on the hilt of his weapon just in case things would get out of hand

Live, die, repeat
Charles Whitney

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxion on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:08 pm

@Tyg3rW01f wrote:To Valveri, Thomas smiled warmly and said, "Lass, the baths be o' the Common type. Freshen uhp if'n ye like. Through tha' door there." He pointed to a door marked "Baths".
Draxion ONLY:

After entering the establishment and silently going to the bar to take a seat with Silverfang closely by his side, right at his hip, Solviss looked around with keen eyes to observe what was going down. During, his pointy ears twitched when the halfling started to make conversation. The catfolk turned his head to glance at the smaller creature. "I am not here to have anything. I am simply waiting for someone." He curled his long tail around the barstool.

Silverfang watched him closely.

Last edited by Draxion on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silverfang

Draxion
Recruit
Recruit

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
13/13  (13/13)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:31 pm

Drake walked over to Charles and said, quietly, "If you know where that comesss from, why'd you drink it? Asss it ssstandsss, you paid, and Thomasss quoted a pricsse for beer... You could sssimply apologize for whatever rude comment you made and let ME pay for your water."
Charles:
your loot went up the equiv of 100 gold. DC15 to feel the REVERSE pickpocket
Drake slid a platinum coin into Charles' pocket.

Last edited by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Whitney on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:38 pm

Charles looked at the ugly reptile and squinted his eyes"No thank you. I can provide my own water." Charles said."And I already apologized" he added accepting the coin."Many thanks Friend." Charles said"I'm just hear peacefully waiting for the queen" he added

Last edited by Charles Whitney on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Live, die, repeat
Charles Whitney

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Thomas nodded at Solviss. "If you wish a drink, Sir, please call. Swordsman, I accept your apology, 'tis a copper for water from the barrel. If you wish it from the well, 'tis two coppers. If you wish a meal, mutton is on the menu, at ten coppers."
To Valveri, Thomas said, "Beer is a silver, whiskey is two. Mutton is ten copper."
To Serena and Solviss, Thomas explained, "I've no rooms but the loft. It sleeps ten persons comfortably, includin' Familiars and Companions. I've no doubt Her Majesty, the Queen will be sendin' someone for you'ins in th' mornin'. She requested I stable the lot of Adventurers who answer the Dispatch until she Summons you."
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Ember listened to all the conversations curiously as she took a seat at the bar. "Quite a few have shown up for this event." She said softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxion on Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:03 pm

@Tyg3rW01f wrote:Thomas nodded at Solviss. "If you wish a drink, Sir, please call. Swordsman, I accept your apology, 'tis a copper for water from the barrel. If you wish it from the well, 'tis two coppers. If you wish a meal, mutton is on the menu, at ten coppers."
To Valveri, Thomas said, "Beer is a silver, whiskey is two. Mutton is ten copper."
To Serena and Solviss, Thomas explained, "I've no rooms but the loft. It sleeps ten persons comfortably, includin' Familiars and Companions. I've no doubt Her Majesty, the Queen will be sendin' someone for you'ins in th' mornin'. She requested I stable the lot of Adventurers who answer the Dispatch until she Summons you."

While gently petting the top of the wolf's head, Solviss nodded. "Very well then. We'll take the loft until she arrives in the morning," he informed politely.

Silverfang

Draxion
Recruit
Recruit

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
13/13  (13/13)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by VerniusNightshade on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:17 pm

"Thank you. I'll take on beer and mutton." she replied, placing 1 silver, and 10 copper down wanting to eat before refreshing herself. She watched how extreme and impressive the halfling was at dealing with 'Disruptions' in his inn or those that crossed him. "Quiet the show of power you have, you must have been quiet the adventurer yourself, No?" initiating idle chat as Thomas brought the food and drink.

VerniusNightshade
Cadet
Cadet

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
13/13  (13/13)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:36 pm

"Actually, Lass, no." Thomas brought her meal. "I was Arch-Magus back in Kurast, before the Templars decided to oust the Magi. Big mistake as they discovered... Kurast is now a rotting dock on the edge of the most evil-infested jungle that side of this place. All thanks to the Templars meddling with Power."
Thomas grabbed his pipe, packed the bowl with Sapporo Leaf and lit it with a kitchen match. The smell was pungent, but oddly sentimentally pleasing.
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum