Barking At The Moon (OPEN & ACCEPTING! Players NEEDED!)

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barking At The Moon (OPEN & ACCEPTING! Players NEEDED!)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

BARKING AT THE MOON

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can hear your breath panting as you run around looking for someone who fed you, cared for you, gave you a home, and yet there is no use. All you can find is a deep and dark forest that stretches along a winding gravel road. You are uncertain why you are here or where your master is but you know there must be someway to survive out here. You've run away and gotten lost/been abandoned by your human owner and found this place.

Inside is a small civilized group of dogs that have similar experiences from your own. They had formed a pack since it was safer in numbers. Do you turn away and try to find your owner which you might never see again or do you ask for acceptance into the pack. Some pack members live happily here, others still hold the pain in their hearts of what had happened to them. It is your choice - do you run to find something that seems impossible to find again.......or do you approach the pack and pray for them to let you stay in their safety?

RULES

1: Follow all rules stated as well as those of Not-Rated!

2: All members must be of a dog species and they can be mixed breeds

3: Gore is slightly allowed just don't go into too much detail about it!

4: Mate and pups are allowed!

5: Must have owner's permission to kill of your own character or kill off someone else's. If killing off someone else's you'll need both theirs and owner's approval.

6: All injuries must be more than a paper-cut to qualify as a wound!

7: All couples are accepted!

8: Mature content such as mating must be timeskipped!

9: No Mary-Sues!

10: No foul language, making up your own is fine!

11: Lone dogs are accepted also

12: Characters are only able to dodge 1 out of 3 attacks to make it fair, you can't dodge every attack!

13: Be creative when creating your characters

14: Number of characters is unlimited as long as you roleplay them evenly!

15: Violence is allowed as long as it's not much detail

16: In forms if you've read the rules and agreed to them put "Howl" in Other

17: HAVE FUN!

Link to character sheet and rank info here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to OOC here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Barking At The Moon (OPEN & ACCEPTING! Players NEEDED!)

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Gwen laid down, letting her pups nurse as she watched the healers. 

~
Marley stopped beside the females. This little one had just done something that was so adorable. 

Oreo stirred when they stopped but quickly went back to sleep
Shiver panted but continued on but stopped and laid down upon reaching the view of the dens. She set Oreo beside her so he could nurse.

Duchess followed and placed Swift next to his brother.

Lilly licked her lips again.
___
Digger would turn out okay after being treated, though he'd have to limit his movement from now on.

Dot nursed hungrily, pushing her paws against her mother's tummy to get more milk out.
(I was going to post the treatment since I was busy looking at herbs but okay)
After the treatment Ella looked at Gwen "He be fine, but he can't play with the pups for a few days unfortunately. "

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 19, 2017 9:33 pm

Duchess came to Ella's side. "Shiver has had pups." she told the healer.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Marley set Lilly down so she could nurse alongside her brothers. He looked around then back to Duchess before going to get a rabbit for Shiver to eat and get her strength back. As a nursing mother, she had to eat, and more so if she was going to do them the favor of feeding Carlos

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 19, 2017 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Marley set Lilly down so she could nurse alongside her brothers. He looked around then back to Duchess before going to get a rabbit for Shiver to eat and get her strength back. As a nursing mother, she had to eat, and more so if she was going to do them the favor of feeding Carlos
Shiver looked at the rabbit and gulped. She was the omega which meant she had to eat last. She looked up at Marley. "But I always get last bite due to my rank." she told him.

Lilly quickly began to suckle.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Duchess came to Ella's side. "Shiver has had pups." she told the healer.
Ella gave her a surprised look "Oh well I guess congradulations are in order, well I hope that you allow her to be one of the first to eat so she can produce milk."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Duchess growled. "But she's an omega, it isn't right! Unless I raise her rank to a caretaker." she said frowning. She didn't like it how almost every female has had pups before her. She flicked her tail and exited the den.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Marley set Lilly down so she could nurse alongside her brothers. He looked around then back to Duchess before going to get a rabbit for Shiver to eat and get her strength back. As a nursing mother, she had to eat, and more so if she was going to do them the favor of feeding Carlos
Shiver looked at the rabbit and gulped. She was the omega which meant she had to eat last. She looked up at Marley. "But I always get last bite due to my rank." she told him.

Marley sat and looked around the area "We have already eaten" He said then looked to her again "Besides that, you are nursing, so you need food for the pups." He said then looked at the puppies and smiled, sighing softly "That Lilly is a cutie. Oh, you didn't answer earlier, about if you would feed Carlos?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 9:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Gwen laid down, letting her pups nurse as she watched the healers. 

~
Marley stopped beside the females. This little one had just done something that was so adorable. 

Oreo stirred when they stopped but quickly went back to sleep
Shiver panted but continued on but stopped and laid down upon reaching the view of the dens. She set Oreo beside her so he could nurse.

Duchess followed and placed Swift next to his brother.

Lilly licked her lips again.
___
Digger would turn out okay after being treated, though he'd have to limit his movement from now on.

Dot nursed hungrily, pushing her paws against her mother's tummy to get more milk out.
(I was going to post the treatment since I was busy looking at herbs but okay)
After the treatment Ella looked at Gwen "He be fine, but he can't play with the pups for a few days unfortunately. "
Gwen nodded then looked to Duchess as she came in, surprised about the news too.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 19, 2017 9:48 pm

Marley sat and looked around the area "We have already eaten" He said then looked to her again "Besides that, you are nursing, so you need food for the pups." He said then looked at the puppies and smiled, sighing softly "That Lilly is a cutie. Oh, you didn't answer earlier, about if you would feed Carlos?"
Shiver blinked. "I'm really worried that Carlos could over-power my pups, is it okay if I wait for him to suckle last that way my pups get a fair share of the milk?" she asked before she started taking a bite.

Duchess watched Shiver from afar, her eyes narrowed a bit. She headed into the separate den for the alphas and this time she wanted to be alone.

Dot barked a bit.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Shiver blinked. "I'm really worried that Carlos could over-power my pups, is it okay if I wait for him to suckle last that way my pups get a fair share of the milk?" she asked before she started taking a bite.

Duchess watched Shiver from afar, her eyes narrowed a bit. She headed into the separate den for the alphas and this time she wanted to be alone.

Dot barked a bit.
"Right now, he is starving, he hasn't eaten in at least a day, so with yours as young as they are, let them fill up then let Carlos eat with them safely on your other side so they don't get hurt accidentally" Marley said, it sounded like a good plan, maybe "We will have to see how he does later on if that is to be changed. He does look to be about four months, so he should be able to start weaning soon." Unless they were way off on his age, he should be eating at least some solids within the month.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 19, 2017 10:07 pm

Dot barked a bit.
"Right now, he is starving, he hasn't eaten in at least a day, so with yours as young as they are, let them fill up then let Carlos eat with them safely on your other side so they don't get hurt accidentally" Marley said, it sounded like a good plan, maybe "We will have to see how he does later on if that is to be changed. He does look to be about four months, so he should be able to start weaning soon." Unless they were way off on his age, he should be eating at least some solids within the month.
Shiver blinked and licked her pups a little.

Carlos smelled the milk and came outside. He hesitated a bit since there were other pups, he looked about starved.

Duchess laid down in her nest made of goose feathers and sighed deeply.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 10:09 pm

"What do you say Shiver?" Marley asked, since she hadn't said anything. He looked to Carlos, watching the pup "Just a minute Carlos."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 19, 2017 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"What do you say Shiver?" Marley asked, since she hadn't said anything. He looked to Carlos, watching the pup "Just a minute Carlos."
Shiver laid onto her side.

Carlos drew a bit closer, laying down away from the pups and slowly began to suckle.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Marley kept watch for them, since they were out in the open and not even fully into the den site.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Marley kept watch for them, since they were out in the open and not even fully into the den site.
Shiver growled a bit and barked for Carlos to stop.

Carlos was being a bit too rough with his teeth on the teet and so he was forced to stop, he licked his lips a little.

The pups squealed.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 20, 2017 8:38 am

Marley watched, glad Carlos listened to her and stopped when told to.

Oreo whimpered and nosed around a little. Nothing smelled the same here except Shiver.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 20, 2017 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Marley watched, glad Carlos listened to her and stopped when told to.

Oreo whimpered and nosed around a little. Nothing smelled the same here except Shiver.
Carlos whimpered a bit but backed up more.

Shiver helped Oreo find a teet.

Lilly barked at the new smells.

Swift crawled away from his mother's belly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Marley came over to Carlos and licked his head gently then looked back to the pups and Shiver. "Shall we get to the den now?"

Oreo nuzzled her fur, but was done eating for the moment.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 20, 2017 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Marley came over to Carlos and licked his head gently then looked back to the pups and Shiver. "Shall we get to the den now?"

Oreo nuzzled her fur, but was done eating for the moment.
Shiver glanced down at Lilly who was still suckling.

Carlos tried to suckle some more but backed away at Shiver's growl.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 21, 2017 9:12 am

Marley looked at the pups then looked to Swift, not wanting any pups to get lost out here. Even this close to the dens could have snakes or something that could kill a pup.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 21, 2017 2:02 pm

(We can always timeskip to the next day, I read what you guys wrote in the OOC chat)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 31, 2017 4:37 pm

THE NEXT MORNING!

Dot was crawling around, her flu was gone now.

Shiver was curled around her three pups sleeping peacefully in the nursery.

Duchess had strangely disappeared into the morning air.

Digger was asleep at Gwen's side.

Odin and Carlos were asleep side-by-side in the medicine den.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 31, 2017 4:53 pm

Marley headed to find Duchess, wondering where she had disappeared off to.

~~
Kia was trying to be a good scout for the pack, out watching for them though she was still worried for Snow. 
~~
Dylan was in the medicine den, awake but watching the sleepers quietly

~~~
Ash was nursing from Gwen, ignoring her more active sister for now, though Gwen was watching her. 

Oreo woke and started nosing around until he found a teet to nurse at.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Ella eventually opened her eyes and smiled at Dylan "Hey" she said softly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 31, 2017 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Marley headed to find Duchess, wondering where she had disappeared off to.

~~
Kia was trying to be a good scout for the pack, out watching for them though she was still worried for Snow. 
~~
Dylan was in the medicine den, awake but watching the sleepers quietly

~~~
Ash was nursing from Gwen, ignoring her more active sister for now, though Gwen was watching her. 

Oreo woke and started nosing around until he found a teet to nurse at.
Duchess was spotted but it's not a good sight to behold. She was sitting sadly beside a dying Snow.

Snow, the poor eskimo dog, in an attempt to find her pack had been hit by a car. In her struggle to survive the night, a fox had attacked her after she had trespassed too close to the fox's kits, and so she had a really bad bite mark on the neck.

Shiver woke up to her pups nursing and yawned.

Dot barked and ran around.
___
Odin opened his eyes and slowly stood, thirsty.

Carlos woke up and tried to find Shiver.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 31, 2017 5:14 pm

Marley ran over to Duchess and Snow, looking to Snow then to Duchess when he saw how bad off she was. 
~~~
Once she was full, Ash went to play with Dot, chasing after her
~~~ 
"Morning" Dylan said to both Ellie and Odin then looked after Carlos.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top