Barking At The Moon (OPEN & ACCEPTING! Players NEEDED!)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barking At The Moon (OPEN & ACCEPTING! Players NEEDED!)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:42 am

First topic message reminder :

BARKING AT THE MOON

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can hear your breath panting as you run around looking for someone who fed you, cared for you, gave you a home, and yet there is no use. All you can find is a deep and dark forest that stretches along a winding gravel road. You are uncertain why you are here or where your master is but you know there must be someway to survive out here. You've run away and gotten lost/been abandoned by your human owner and found this place.

Inside is a small civilized group of dogs that have similar experiences from your own. They had formed a pack since it was safer in numbers. Do you turn away and try to find your owner which you might never see again or do you ask for acceptance into the pack. Some pack members live happily here, others still hold the pain in their hearts of what had happened to them. It is your choice - do you run to find something that seems impossible to find again.......or do you approach the pack and pray for them to let you stay in their safety?

RULES

1: Follow all rules stated as well as those of Not-Rated!

2: All members must be of a dog species and they can be mixed breeds

3: Gore is slightly allowed just don't go into too much detail about it!

4: Mate and pups are allowed!

5: Must have owner's permission to kill of your own character or kill off someone else's. If killing off someone else's you'll need both theirs and owner's approval.

6: All injuries must be more than a paper-cut to qualify as a wound!

7: All couples are accepted!

8: Mature content such as mating must be timeskipped!

9: No Mary-Sues!

10: No foul language, making up your own is fine!

11: Lone dogs are accepted also

12: Characters are only able to dodge 1 out of 3 attacks to make it fair, you can't dodge every attack!

13: Be creative when creating your characters

14: Number of characters is unlimited as long as you roleplay them evenly!

15: Violence is allowed as long as it's not much detail

16: In forms if you've read the rules and agreed to them put "Howl" in Other

17: HAVE FUN!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link to character sheet and rank info here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to OOC here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Barking At The Moon (OPEN & ACCEPTING! Players NEEDED!)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Duchess blinked. "I am Duchess, Alpha to the pack of dogs in these woods." she said, raising her tail.

Snow gulped and glanced towards Kia nervously.
"Never saw a pack out here" Marly said and sat, watching her closely

Kia sat also, watching with interest.

"We have been alone for a long time, since we were pups" Dylan said, dipping his head a little to Duchess as if in apology for his brother's rudeness.
Duchess bared her fangs at Marley a little. "Probably because you didn't look hard enough." she said, growling a little.

Snow whimpered fearfully.
"That's true enough" Marley said then looked to his brother before huffing a sigh and laying down. "The pack abandoned us, why would we want to look for another?" 

"Not all packs would abandon pups along' Dylan replied quietly
Duchess blinked. "Mainly because not all packs act like that. Mine won't abandon pups, not even the sick or wounded, there's a healer that can help with that. my pack even cares for the old and feeble." she told them.

Snow listened closely.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:16 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Duchess blinked. "I am Duchess, Alpha to the pack of dogs in these woods." she said, raising her tail.

Snow gulped and glanced towards Kia nervously.
"Never saw a pack out here" Marly said and sat, watching her closely

Kia sat also, watching with interest.

"We have been alone for a long time, since we were pups" Dylan said, dipping his head a little to Duchess as if in apology for his brother's rudeness.
Duchess bared her fangs at Marley a little. "Probably because you didn't look hard enough." she said, growling a little.

"That's true enough" Marley said then looked to his brother before huffing a sigh and laying down. "The pack abandoned us, why would we want to look for another?" 

Duchess blinked. "Mainly because not all packs act like that. Mine won't abandon pups, not even the sick or wounded, there's a healer that can help with that. my pack even cares for the old and feeble." she told them.

Snow listened closely.
Marley looked to her again then nodded a little "Right" He sort of believed her, but would withhold judgement on that. It wasn't easy to trust for him

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Snow listened closely.
Marley looked to her again then nodded a little "Right" He sort of believed her, but would withhold judgement on that. It wasn't easy to trust for him
Duchess growled a little. "If you follow me I will prove it." she said before she started walking off towards her pack.

Snow glanced towards the two brothers.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:24 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Snow listened closely.
Duchess growled a little. "If you follow me I will prove it." she said before she started walking off towards her pack.

Marley and Dylan followed her quietly

Kia looked to Snow then stood to follow the others also. She was curious and didn't want to be alone

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 pm

Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Snow listened closely.

Kia looked to Snow then stood to follow the others also. She was curious and didn't want to be alone
Duchess then led them to a part of the forest where there was cave-like dens. Her pack's camp.

Snow blinked her eyes.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:38 am

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Snow listened closely.

Duchess then led them to a part of the forest where there was cave-like dens. Her pack's camp.

Snow blinked her eyes.
Kia looked around curiously as she stopped beside Snow, wondering what this place was.

Dylan seemed excited to see the dens while Marley simply nodded "Looks like a nice place" Marley said after a moment or two.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:40 am

Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Snow blinked her eyes.
Kia looked around curiously as she stopped beside Snow, wondering what this place was.

Dylan seemed excited to see the dens while Marley simply nodded "Looks like a nice place" Marley said after a moment or two.
Duchess nodded. "It is." she said before turning towards a Norfolk terrier who came walking up. "Oh, hello Digger." she said.

Digger dipped his head. "Hello newbies. I'm Digger as Duchess said. I'm the scout here. I look out for any dangers and warn my pack before that danger appears." he explained.

Snow nudged Kia gently, she was being fearful.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:58 am

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Snow blinked her eyes.

Duchess nodded. "It is." she said before turning towards a Norfolk terrier who came walking up. "Oh, hello Digger." she said.

Digger dipped his head. "Hello newbies. I'm Digger as Duchess said. I'm the scout here. I look out for any dangers and warn my pack before that danger appears." he explained.

"Marley" The black dog said as he looked down at Digger

"I am Dylan" He said, glancing to his brother then around again with his tail wagging.

Kia looked to Snow "You don't have to be scared" She said gently

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:02 am

Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Snow blinked her eyes.

"I am Dylan" He said, glancing to his brother then around again with his tail wagging.

Duchess nods approvingly. "So now that you see what I am like, would you want to add to our pack? We are safer in numbers." she said softly.

Digger smiled. "Nice to meet you." he said.

Snow blinked. "I don't?" she asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 am

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:

Duchess nods approvingly. "So now that you see what I am like, would you want to add to our pack? We are safer in numbers." she said softly.

Ella looked over at the newcomers with a friendly smile "Hello, I'm Ella by the way. The healer of the pack ."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:49 am

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Snow blinked her eyes.

Marley and Dylan looked to her then at one another before nodding "We would like that" Dylan said then they looked over to Ella and dipped teir heads to her "Hello"

Kia wagged her tail again "No, see she is inviting us to stay here"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:57 am

Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Marley and Dylan looked to her then at one another before nodding "We would like that" Dylan said then they looked over to Ella and dipped teir heads to her "Hello"

Kia wagged her tail again "No, see she is inviting us to stay here"
Ella smiled and dipped her head at the brothers "Welcome to the pack, it's nice to have some new packmates."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:05 am

Dylan nodded and returned her smile.

Marley sat up and tilted his head "How big is the pack, and what would you expect us to do?" He asked, looking to Duchess again

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 am

Starrnico wrote:Dylan nodded and returned her smile.

Marley sat up and tilted his head "How big is the pack, and what would you expect us to do?" He asked, looking to Duchess again
Duchess blinked. "We don't have much members right now. As for what I expect from you, you can do anything from hunting to taking care of pups." she said.

Snow gulped and looked at Ella.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:54 am

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:Dylan nodded and returned her smile.

Duchess blinked. "We don't have much members right now. As for what I expect from you, you can do anything from hunting to taking care of pups." she said.

Snow gulped and looked at Ella.
Ella looked over at Snow and dipped her head in greeting. Giving her a reassuring smile before looking over at the whole group.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:37 am

"I like hunting" Marley said thoughtfully, Dylan was quiet at the declaration from Duchess. 

Kia wagged her tail again, happy to have more dogs around for now

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:44 am

Starrnico wrote:"I like hunting" Marley said thoughtfully, Dylan was quiet at the declaration from Duchess. 

Duchess then turned her gaze to Dylan. "No need to be quiet." she said softly.

Digger nodded.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:51 am

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:"I like hunting" Marley said thoughtfully, Dylan was quiet at the declaration from Duchess. 

Digger nodded.
"I don't know what I would want to do." Dylan said quietly. "We have only been focused on surviving for most of our lives."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:52 am

Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Digger nodded.
"I don't know what I would want to do." Dylan said quietly. "We have only been focused on surviving for most of our lives."
Duchess chuckled lightly. "Then I will wait until you reach a decision, however you are always welcome here if you choose to join us. I will not force that upon you." she said softly.

Snow blinked. "I'm Snow." she said to Ella.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:54 am

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Digger nodded.
Duchess chuckled lightly. "Then I will wait until you reach a decision, however you are always welcome here if you choose to join us. I will not force that upon you." she said softly.

Ella smiled "It's nice to meet you Snow."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Silver176 wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Digger nodded.

Ella smiled "It's nice to meet you Snow."
Snow nodded with a shrug.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:26 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Digger nodded.

Dylan dipped his head to her again, glad he wouldn't have to choose right then.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Digger nodded.

Duchess then turned her muzzle towards a deer carcass that she had hunted earlier. "You can eat, it seems I still have some hunting to do. Digger, make sure nothing goes wrong while I'm away." she said softly before she padded off.

Digger nodded in understanding and sat down to keep watch.

Shiver soon limped out of the medicine den.

Snow gulped at the bite marks on the deer's neck.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:49 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:

Duchess then turned her muzzle towards a deer carcass that she had hunted earlier. "You can eat, it seems I still have some hunting to do. Digger, make sure nothing goes wrong while I'm away." she said softly before she padded off.

Ella looked at the deer and went over to it to eat.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:52 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Digger nodded.

Marly stood and padded after her "Want any help?" He asked when he got close enough

~~
Kia looked to Snow then at the deer, going over to sniff it curiously

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Marly stood and padded after her "Want any help?" He asked when he got close enough

~~
Kia looked to Snow then at the deer, going over to sniff it curiously
Duchess slowed. "If you want to." she said, continuing her way away from the dens.

Snow came over and sniffed it.

Shiver's stomach growled.

Digger stood watch.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧