Train and ilovemydog

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Train and ilovemydog

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

So yeah, vampire stuff... You know what a fledgling vampire is?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Train and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Tyler looked at Connie and shrugged. "JUst watching some TV for now." he said

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:29 pm

"You mind if I join you?" the older blonde asked simply as she sat down next to him on the couch.

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:32 pm

"Sure I don't mind at all. he said. He even handed her the remote. "You can decide on what we watch." he said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:44 pm

Connie smiled and said "Wow, thanks Tyler," before she started surfing through the guide and managed to just barely catch a new episode of Chicago Fire right at the beginning.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:47 pm

Tyler saw this, he wasn't sure what this was but it did kind of interest him.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:50 am

(If you don't know what Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, and Chicago P.D. are, they're all great and I would highly recommend checking them out.)

The two of them sat there watching together for the next hour, then got caught up in watching a few of the other recent episodes, completely loosing track of time and eventually passing out together on the couch at around 1 AM.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:59 pm

(I will see what I can do....I had to look up what you wrote through. XD)

Tyler was asleep for the longest of time, he enjoyed the show but he just fell asleep after awhile.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:05 am

The next morning Connie was the first to wake up, squinting at the uncomfortable glare of the sun through the windows and actually hissing softly.  She turned to see that she was leaning against Tyler, who was still passed out, and sat up a bit, which allowed him to continue to lean over until he fell flat on his face on the couch where she had been sitting, earning a cute giggle from the older blonde.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Tyler would wake up awhile after that he sat up and looked around Trying to remember what he was doing and what was going on.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:52 am

By that point he'd be able to smell bacon and scrambled eggs cooking in the kitchen, as well as Connie's wonderful, care-free voice humming and singing in a soft mumble to herself.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:54 pm

Tyler went to see how Connie was doing, he may not like the idea of having someone watching over him but that was countered with it being Connie and, now, with the fact he knew she could cook.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:04 am

Connie idly glanced over towards Tyler when she heard someone moving around, and briefly didn't think much of it and looked back to the food. She then immediately did a double-take and blushed when she realized that he was seeing her acting like this. "Oh, uh... Hey sleepy head..." she said, still blushing. "I uh... I didn't hear you getting up..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:45 pm

Ty chuckled. "Hey, sorry I surprised you. So, what are you making?' he asked as he came over to see.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:24 am

"It's alright, no harm done," Connie said, though she was still blushing a fair bit. "Bacon and scrambled eggs, and I've got some bread out ready to go in the toaster if you want some."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:44 pm

"Yeah, that sounds good." Tyler said as he went to sit down for breakfast.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:38 pm

Connie smiled and soon enough she had the bacon and eggs ready and brought them over to the table to sit down with Tyler, smiling at him and doing her best to continue to hide her burning instinctual desires to try and feed off of him. "So what umm..." she started saying, trying to take her mind off of how yummy he smelled. "W-what kind of things are you thinking about studying when you go into college?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Tyler smirked. "I'm not really sure, I haven't really given it any thoughts. I guess I would enjoy studying further into electrical stuff, computer stuff wouldn't be that bad..I guess." he said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum