Train and ilovemydog

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Train and ilovemydog

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

So yeah, vampire stuff... You know what a fledgling vampire is?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
Please go give her a look!
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR, BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Train and ilovemydog

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:57 am

Connie waited at the door for a moment after knocking, growing a little confused when nobody came and answered.  Huh... That's odd... she thought.  Well I guess maybe they're still busy getting ready and nobody heard it she concluded before ringing the doorbell this time instead of knocking again.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:52 pm

Tyler heard the doorbell and got up, to see who it was. When he got to the door, he opened it and looked at Connie for a second. "You must be the girl my parents hired...right?" he asked, trying to be happy about this. He stepped aside so she could come in.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:23 pm

Connie smiled and nodded, saying "Yeah, I'm Connie.  You must be Tyler.  Your folks are still here, right?  They haven't left quite yet?"

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Tyler nodded. "Yeah, I'm Tyler, and yes, they're upstairs packing the last things they need." he said then shut the door behind her once she came in.

(Shall I play the parents??)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:28 pm

(If you want, sure)
Connie smiled and said "Alright, I guess I should probably go and talk with them a bit before they head out, see if there's anything else they want to tell me in person before they go."  She rubbed her hand through his hair in a bit of a teasing way, then headed up the stairs and soon found Tyler's parents.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Tyler watched her for a moment then went back to the couch to watch more TV.

Tyler's parents were just zipping up the last bags and ready to head out. They were dressed to go somewhere far, still unknown where, but they were ready for this 3 month vacation.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:43 pm

"Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Bardwick?" Connie asked.  "It's me, Connie, the sitter you hired.  I just wanted to check in with you guys and see if there was anything you wanted to talk about before you headed off to Europe."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:46 pm

The two looked at Connie. Mr. Bardwick got to suitcases and went to take them out to the car, while Mrs. Bardwick thought for a moment. "Hmm...we told you to just stay with Tyler and make sure he's alright and doesn't do anything to hurt himself....no, I think that's pretty much it." she said as she headed out.

Tyler heard his parents leaving so he went to say goodbye again.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:54 pm

"Alright then, I know I can take care of that much," she said with a smile.  "I'm sure we'll have a great time here, I hope you guys have a great time in Europe as well.".  She waited until Tyler's mom was briefly out of earshot, then whispered to his dad "Hey, while you guys are in Paris, spare no expense on her whenever you've got free time together.  It'll be worth it, trust me."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Mr. Bardwick chuckled. "I will, but you've been to Paris before?" he asked, kind of teasing her. "You don't have to answer, just take care of everything, make sure Tyler does go outside and not stay in all day for the whole summer. Yeah, he's a guy but still....he has friends, he should get into something besides whatever it is he's into now." he said then went to put the last bag in the car.

Mrs. BardWick was kissing her son goodbye, while Tyler was kind of complaining about why he couldn't just be by himself. She said it was too long and she didn't think he'd be good. Once that was over Tyler's parents got into the car and drove to the airport.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Connie smiled and waved as she watched them drive off, then headed back inside and looked at Tyler for a moment, glad he was looking the other way when she subconsciously licked her lips a bit.  They were alone now, just him and her... It would be so easy, she could easily overpower him and he wouldn't be able to do anything to stop her as she sank her teeth into his jugular... No, no, what was she thinking!?  She wasn't going to let herself be once that kind of vampire, not now, not ever.  But he looked so tasty... And he smells nice too... No, dammit, stop that!  He's a person, just like you!  It's not right!  While she was busy arguing with herself she didn't realize that she was just standing there kinda staring at him from behind.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Tyler then turned and looked at her, he then began to head back into the house but he saw she was staring so he stopped. "Is there something on me that I'm not aware of?' he asked her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:45 pm

"Huh?... Oh, no, I uhh..." Connie said.  "I just umm... I was just thinking is all.  Sometimes I'll kinda space out like that when I'm thinking, that's all."

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Huh?... Oh, no, I uhh..." Connie said.  "I just umm... I was just thinking is all.  Sometimes I'll kinda space out like that when I'm thinking, that's all."

Tyler nodded then went back inside and get something to eat now. He was going to have to get use to Connie somehow, but this wasn't starting out too well.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:30 am

Connie could also tell that getting used to living with Tyler wasn't going to be as easy as she would have liked, but she knew that she'd have to go through the struggle and make the adjustment so she could do this job well, get paid, and then move herself quite far out of the way so she wouldn't be a danger to anyone anymore.  "Pretty nice place you've got here, Tyler," she said with a smile as she made her way into the kitchen after him.  "And we've got it all to ourselves for the next three months."  One other reason she was glad she was only a fledgling vampire was that normal food could actually sustain her much more practically than it would be able to were she a full vampire, though she did still need to have blood of some sort every day or two at least to fill out the rest of her diet and to help curb her cravings.  "Maybe the rest of today can be like a sort of a tour for me, you know?  You could take me around and show me around the place, help me get a feel for it and everything.  That sound good to you?"

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:56 pm

Tyler made himself a bowl of plain Ramen noodles, then thought. "Sure, I can do that. You'll need to know where everything is since you're here." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:57 am

Connie smiled and said "Alright, cool, thanks Tyler.  I gotta get used to the place if I'm gonna be living here for a month, right?"  She started rooting around in the fridge for a moment, eventually settling on the same thing that Tyler had made.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Tyler nodded. "Yeah I guess so. You need to know where everything is and where you're going to sleep." he said as he ate his noddles.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:57 am

Donnie soon finished her noodles at about the same time Tyler was finishing his, and as she got up and took both their empty bowls to clean out she said "So where should we start the tour?  Any ideas?"

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Tyler thought for a minute. "You where the living room and kitchen are, but I guess we could start with the rest of the main floor." he said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:08 pm

"Yeah, sure, that sounds good.  It's a big house, you gotta start somewhere, right?"

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:58 pm

Tyler nodded then went to go show Connie around the main floor, which had the living room, a guest room with a bathroom, and an extra room. He then would lead her upstairs to the three bigger bedrooms one was Tyler's, one was the parents room, and the other was just for family guests.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:24 pm

Connie followed Tyler around as he showed him the house, still a fair bit surprised at how large and how nice each room was.  "So where am I gonna be staying?" she asked eventually.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:27 pm

"Either one of the guest rooms, which ever one you want you can have." Tyler said as he went back to the living room.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Connie nodded her understanding and moved her things from her car to the upstairs guest bedroom, then came back and joined Tyler in the living room.  "So whatcha doing?" she asked curiously.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Tyler looked at Connie and shrugged. "JUst watching some TV for now." he said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next