Train and ilovemydog

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Train and ilovemydog

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:00 pm

So yeah, vampire stuff... You know what a fledgling vampire is?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
Please go give her a look!
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR, BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Train and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Maybe, but please explain.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:10 pm

Well basically a fledgling vampire is one who hasn't drank human blood yet.  The sun isn't lethal to them, just reasonably painful, and strong sunscreen can protect them somewhat from it, and while they still need blood and have strong urges to drink human blood, they can go without it via necessity or willpower.

I've been gone from the internet for a while, finally returning.  I had been having some serious morality troubles with what I was using this great tool for, and had to temporarily cut myself off completely and do some deep thinking.  I'm back now, and I'm a changed young man.
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:20 pm

Ok, thanks. I remember that now. I've heard of Fledglings before. So what else is there to this Idea?
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:28 pm

Well I was really thinking about something along the lines of a fledgling vampire girl getting tasked with watching the home and teenage son of a couple who's gone off on an extended business trip for the summer or something.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well I was really thinking about something along the lines of a fledgling vampire girl getting tasked with watching the home and teenage son of a couple who's gone off on an extended business trip for the summer or something.

I see, I like that idea. It really sounds like something that'll work.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Cool!  And we can have them spending enough time together that soon he starts getting suspicious of her, like something's not quite right, then sees her feeding on some wild animal and panics, so she has to chase him down and catch him to keep him from telling everyone, but they soon start seeing more eye-to-eye and begin working to help her live a normal ish life again.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cool!  And we can have them spending enough time together that soon he starts getting suspicious of her, like something's not quite right, then sees her feeding on some wild animal and panics, so she has to chase him down and catch him to keep him from telling everyone, but they soon start seeing more eye-to-eye and begin working to help her live a normal ish life again.

Yeah, I love that idea. The girl and boy spend time together but he gets suspicious, to find out what she truly is. She chases him, and prevents him from telling anyone,by keeping a closer eye on him. The more time they spend together the more they understand each other and the boy helps her to fit in with normal life again....or try to.

I love it!!
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Awesome!  You have any characters already that you think could fit the role well enough?  I think it would also be hilarious if he was a total dweeb when it came to girls but couldn't help himself and was constantly trying to win her affection and romance her.  Maybe eventually it'll even work. =P

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Awesome!  You have any characters already that you think could fit the role well enough?  I think it would also be hilarious if he was a total dweeb when it came to girls but couldn't help himself and was constantly trying to win her affection and romance her.  Maybe eventually it'll even work. =P

Wel, which character am I getting? The boy or girl?? Just want to know because I have an few characters for both of them really. But I don't want to take the character you wanted, so I jst want to know.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:08 pm

I'm planning on playing the girl.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm planning on playing the girl.

Alright, I've got someone good for the guy then. Its a charterer from one of my other RPs but a bit different in certain ways.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Coolio!  I've got a girl that should work great as a pretty young woman to be the babysitter.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Alright, so now what?? XD
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Umm...  I think I'll just post some info on my character and you can post some one yours if you want.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Ok I'll do that.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:27 pm

Connie is (usually) a 22-year-old human girl. Her eyes are a deep shade of purple, and her long, silky blond hair falls down to her waist when she lets it. Very cute, to say the least. She also has a slightly athletic build, but this doesn’t take away from her very well developed female figure. A serious Tomboy, ADD, tough, smart, clever and creative. Caring and protective especially for those who can't protect themselves, has a great sense of humor unless you piss her off. She is sweet and nice on the inside, but if you piss her off... well... just try not to do that if you value your health. She is very playful for her age and can get a little emotional at times.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:35 pm

Tyler, a 17 year-old guy. His eyes a brown color, short black hair, sightly geeky looking. He wasn't very built to be fit, he was kind of skinny. A geeky kind of person, he's socially awkward in ways, not too good with the girls, smart, caring, he doesn't like conflict but will help people out if he sees they're not in a good situation.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:40 pm

I love him!  So you wanna start off tonight or wait till tomorrow?

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:42 pm

I mean, I'm going to be up for like very long tonight. But if you want to start tomorrow We can. It's up to you.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:46 pm

I think I'd rather start tomorrow then.  I got work in the mornin, so bleh...

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:47 pm

Alright, you get some rest and we can start tomorrow.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:25 am

A young Connie McCormick squinted and almost hissed a little at the offensively bright evening sun as she got out of her car in front of the house she was going to be watching over for the course of the summer.  It was a reasonably big place, especially considering that it was about half again bigger than all the other houses in the community around it, but that would just make it a bit less boring, she felt.  She also knew she was going to be watching over Tyler, the 17-year-old son of the couple who owned the place, for the whole 93 days that they would be in either Berlin, Germany, Lorraine, France, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, or eventually London, England.  While she was definitely more reluctant to take on the job when she had been told she was essentially going to be the mother of a boy in his late teens for the whole three months of summer while he was free and off of school, the pay was very generous so she had gladly accepted.  With $5 an hour, 24/7 for 93 days (with the total accumulated being added automatically to her bank account every Saturday), plus $500 up front and an additional bonus upon their return that would have its value determined entirely by Tyler based on how much he approved of and enjoyed the time she'd been watching him, it was simply something she couldn't resist.  She made her way up to the front door and hesitated a moment before knocking, wincing a bit when she felt her stomach growl and started feeling those urges again.  She did her best to suppress them, but it was getting harder and harder for her to resist her natural desire to drink human blood.  She'd been a fledgling vampire for over a year now, and was hoping that she could use the money she got from this job to move somewhere remote, away from people, so she would have to worry a lot less about losing control and hurting, or in all likelihood, killing some innocent person and dooming herself to forever repeat those acts, and (among other things) never being able to see the light of day again, even briefly.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:40 pm

Tyler Bardwick was in the living room relaxing, just watching some TV. He was given three months off of school, so he'd make sure he'd have some fun. Upside to this: He had the house to do what he wanted, he didn't have to do anything, and he could do what he wanted. Downside: He had to share the place with some girl, Connie. Since his parents didn't trust him and thought he wasn't ready to stay home alone for that long they hired Connie to 'take care of him'. He's a 17 year old guy, he could take care of himself but no, they had to hire her....but it could be good. She was here for three months, maybe he could try and get a bit of practice on flirting with girls....or not. What ever happened, this probably would be fun.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:57 am

Connie waited at the door for a moment after knocking, growing a little confused when nobody came and answered.  Huh... That's odd... she thought.  Well I guess maybe they're still busy getting ready and nobody heard it she concluded before ringing the doorbell this time instead of knocking again.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum