New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:26 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Can't help it when your reactions to teasing are so comical" Alex said with a hum. 
~~~
"I just want to touch you that's all" Serena said softly as she moved her wrists a bit.
Ash shrugged nonchalantly and said truthfully,  "What can I say, my aunt doesn't tease me much.  She dead serious most the time. So I'm unaccustomed to levity. " 
~~~
Raycon smirked and relaxed his hold upon her wrists.  "What a coincidence,  I just so happen to want that very much. " He replied quietly.
"I see, if it makes you uncomfortable I'll stop," Alex said quietly before glancing out the window.
~~~
Serena smiled and kissed him as she lightly ran her nails down his back slowly.
Ash felt bad once again as he noticed Alex turn to look out the window.  He debated whether or not to say anything further. He'd already put his foot in it. He diverted his eyes and cleared his throat slightly before admitting,  "I said unaccustomed,  not that I didn't like it. I'm sorry if I offended you. That wasn't my intent. " 
~~~
Raycon growled quietly through the duration of her kiss. As Serena's nails journeyed downwards along his back, his nerve endings become alight with the intensity of her manicured nails. "You wouldn't scratch we without asking first,  would you? Not that I wouldn't mind your punishment after such a slight." He asked as he broke away from her kiss. He purred softly as he look deeply into her eyes to gauge her thoughts.
Alex looked at him with a reassuring smile "You didn't offend me I just want to make sure you are comfortable. "
~~~
"Of course not, unless you want me to" Serena purred as she gripped the back of his shoulders and lightly dug her nails into his skin before kissing his neck.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:58 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Ash shrugged nonchalantly and said truthfully,  "What can I say, my aunt doesn't tease me much.  She dead serious most the time. So I'm unaccustomed to levity. " 
~~~
Raycon smirked and relaxed his hold upon her wrists.  "What a coincidence,  I just so happen to want that very much. " He replied quietly.
"I see, if it makes you uncomfortable I'll stop," Alex said quietly before glancing out the window.
~~~
Ash felt bad once again as he noticed Alex turn to look out the window.  He debated whether or not to say anything further. He'd already put his foot in it. He diverted his eyes and cleared his throat slightly before admitting,  "I said unaccustomed,  not that I didn't like it. I'm sorry if I offended you. That wasn't my intent. " 
~~~
Raycon growled quietly through the duration of her kiss. As Serena's nails journeyed downwards along his back, his nerve endings become alight with the intensity of her manicured nails. "You wouldn't scratch we without asking first,  would you? Not that I wouldn't mind your punishment after such a slight." He asked as he broke away from her kiss. He purred softly as he look deeply into her eyes to gauge her thoughts.
Alex looked at him with a reassuring smile "You didn't offend me I just want to make sure you are comfortable. "
~~~
"Of course not, unless you want me to"  Serena purred as she gripped the back of his shoulders and lightly dug her nails  into his skin before kissing his neck.
"I honestly don't think you could help me there.  I'm always uncomfortable in social situations. It's part of who I am." Ash stated with a nervous chuckle. He looked up as the cab came to a stop. He fished out the amount needed for the meter and handed it to the driver.  As he waited for the change,  he glanced to Alex and smiled. 
~~~
Raycon growled deeply as he pressed against her nails slightly.  "If you break my skin,  I shall have to put you over my knee,  Miss Ramis.  I'd tread lightly, or you'll be squirming in your seat tomorrow for all the wrong reasons." He said with sincerity.

Last edited by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:01 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger shrugged and admitted as he rummaged in his bag for a change of clothes. Satisfied with the t-shirt and jeans he found, he got dressed.  "I can basically do my job wherever there's a computer.  You see,  I mostly preach firewalls of large corporations. Then I turn around and sell them a far better software that has more secure firewalls. I'm doing them a service because I don't take any information and they're better for it.  It not the most noble of professions, but being a freelance security analyst is hacking legally. " 
~~~
(I'd she get cut or is it just from the cheetah? )
Zypher stayed quiet thinking about the night's events.  He hadn't been much help and he felt responsible for Anna having been grabbed as she'd been. Him firing his gun could have jeopardized the whole operations.  He was such an amateur. He looked to Anna worried she'd rescind his admittance into her father's pack. 
~~~
Azle dipped his head before he left.  He went straight to ground in his private chamber in this safe house.  As he changed into his customary black silk robe,  he chastised himself for acting like a fledgling. There was no excuses for it and the vein part of him was furious that she had this effect on him.  He was a coven master from heavens sake,  he needed to act like one. Other master vampires were like vipers. The moment they scented a weakness, they would strike. Not that they'd been successful thus far, but with a distraction such as Robin,  they very well could succeed this time. Breaking with his long standing tradition,  he called for his personal blood servants to feed before he rested. 
~
Deagan ventured to break the silence with a polite explanation. "He's very abrupt in his departures sometimes. But for good reasons. He's mind is in many places at once. It can't be easy to achieve that kind of concentration. "
Keri smiled at him, glad it wouldn't take him away from anything to stay near her. "That sounds interesting, but very technical." She said, drying off before she went to get dressed. 
~~~
Anna had the cheetah blood on her from biting him and from shooting him, thankfully she hadn't been cut. She could tell his emotions were eating at him, but she couldn't shift back until she got inside and cleaned up. Ugh, the downside to being a shifter. She looked at him and whined a little, she couldn't even press her nose to his leg without getting him bloody too. 
~~~
Robin watched him leave then looked to Deagan and nodded "Yes, that level of concentration must be hard to achieve. He has a lot of people under him in this coven." She paused then shook her head and gave a wry smile. "So, what's on our agenda? I only need an hour or two of sleep, usually around noon, so I have plenty of time on my hands."
Jaeger looked after Keri's retreat to enjoy the view. He said as he did, "Yeah, just a bit,  I suppose."  He sighed softly as he shook his head with a smile. "That's one sexy tail, Ker bear. " He stated before he continued getting ready. A glob of gel in his damp hair and of course his oral care. 
~~~
"I know. It's a rough ride. " Zypher stated at her whine. He with grateful that Anna prevailed.  He half contemplated shifting to help clean the offending cheetah's blood from her beautiful fur. But thought better of it as he glanced to the driver.  Who do you think you are Zyp? He chastised himself. 
~~~
Deagan brightened and sat a little taller in his seat. "We could perhaps spar. I could show you my strong point and you could critique them. Maybe even show me a few of you own" He offered hopefully.
Keri flushed at his teasing though she continued to get ready for the day as well. When she was ready, she made sure any leftovers were put in the fridge and empty cartons in the trash. She did not want to attract roaches or anything like that.
~~~
Anna huffed and laid down as well as she could until the car came to a stop in the alley to their building. They were more cautious this time, but soon they had views blocked enough to open the door for him and Anna, with something on the ground to absorb any blood drips. Once he got out, Anna would lead him down to the showers so she could get cleaned up in her wolf form. 
~~~
Robin smiled at that then shrugged "Alright, it would be good to know your strengths and weaknesses if we are to travel together." She agreed, standing up for him to lead the way
Jaeger made the bed and tidied the room and bathroom.  When it looked picturesque again,  he came out to find Keri in the kitchen.  "It looks like a model home again. " He said with a wink. 
~~~
Zypher following the nonverbal instructions of the guards and Anna.  He looked around as she lead him.  Wondering where they were going. But as the entered a gym like shower,  he stopped and quickly headed back outside the shower room. "Sorry! I'll just wait out here." He called back to her in apology.  As he waited, he looked around to keep watch for her, not that she needed that, but it gave his presence here a purpose.  
~~~
Deagan stood as well and headed for the side doors that led to the second floor,  which was actually the ground floor. Once there, he went to a large room that had equipment and weapons for training along the walls. "Hand to hand, or weapons?" He asked Robin quietly.  He was already doing warm ups to loosen his mussels and prepare them for what was to come.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 6:53 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger shrugged and admitted as he rummaged in his bag for a change of clothes. Satisfied with the t-shirt and jeans he found, he got dressed.  "I can basically do my job wherever there's a computer.  You see,  I mostly preach firewalls of large corporations. Then I turn around and sell them a far better software that has more secure firewalls. I'm doing them a service because I don't take any information and they're better for it.  It not the most noble of professions, but being a freelance security analyst is hacking legally. " 
~~~
(I'd she get cut or is it just from the cheetah? )
Zypher stayed quiet thinking about the night's events.  He hadn't been much help and he felt responsible for Anna having been grabbed as she'd been. Him firing his gun could have jeopardized the whole operations.  He was such an amateur. He looked to Anna worried she'd rescind his admittance into her father's pack. 
~~~
Azle dipped his head before he left.  He went straight to ground in his private chamber in this safe house.  As he changed into his customary black silk robe,  he chastised himself for acting like a fledgling. There was no excuses for it and the vein part of him was furious that she had this effect on him.  He was a coven master from heavens sake,  he needed to act like one. Other master vampires were like vipers. The moment they scented a weakness, they would strike. Not that they'd been successful thus far, but with a distraction such as Robin,  they very well could succeed this time. Breaking with his long standing tradition,  he called for his personal blood servants to feed before he rested. 
~
Deagan ventured to break the silence with a polite explanation. "He's very abrupt in his departures sometimes. But for good reasons. He's mind is in many places at once. It can't be easy to achieve that kind of concentration. "
Keri smiled at him, glad it wouldn't take him away from anything to stay near her. "That sounds interesting, but very technical." She said, drying off before she went to get dressed. 
~~~
Anna had the cheetah blood on her from biting him and from shooting him, thankfully she hadn't been cut. She could tell his emotions were eating at him, but she couldn't shift back until she got inside and cleaned up. Ugh, the downside to being a shifter. She looked at him and whined a little, she couldn't even press her nose to his leg without getting him bloody too. 
~~~
Robin watched him leave then looked to Deagan and nodded "Yes, that level of concentration must be hard to achieve. He has a lot of people under him in this coven." She paused then shook her head and gave a wry smile. "So, what's on our agenda? I only need an hour or two of sleep, usually around noon, so I have plenty of time on my hands."
Jaeger looked after Keri's retreat to enjoy the view. He said as he did, "Yeah, just a bit,  I suppose."  He sighed softly as he shook his head with a smile. "That's one sexy tail, Ker bear. " He stated before he continued getting ready. A glob of gel in his damp hair and of course his oral care. 
~~~
"I know. It's a rough ride. " Zypher stated at her whine. He with grateful that Anna prevailed.  He half contemplated shifting to help clean the offending cheetah's blood from her beautiful fur. But thought better of it as he glanced to the driver.  Who do you think you are Zyp? He chastised himself. 
~~~
Deagan brightened and sat a little taller in his seat. "We could perhaps spar. I could show you my strong point and you could critique them. Maybe even show me a few of you own" He offered hopefully.
Keri flushed at his teasing though she continued to get ready for the day as well. When she was ready, she made sure any leftovers were put in the fridge and empty cartons in the trash. She did not want to attract roaches or anything like that.
~~~
Anna huffed and laid down as well as she could until the car came to a stop in the alley to their building. They were more cautious this time, but soon they had views blocked enough to open the door for him and Anna, with something on the ground to absorb any blood drips. Once he got out, Anna would lead him down to the showers so she could get cleaned up in her wolf form. 
~~~
Robin smiled at that then shrugged "Alright, it would be good to know your strengths and weaknesses if we are to travel together." She agreed, standing up for him to lead the way
Jaeger made the bed and tidied the room and bathroom.  When it looked picturesque again,  he came out to find Keri in the kitchen.  "It looks like a model home again. " He said with a wink. 
~~~
Zypher following the nonverbal instructions of the guards and Anna.  He looked around as she lead him.  Wondering where they were going. But as the entered a gym like shower,  he stopped and quickly headed back outside the shower room. "Sorry! I'll just wait out here." He called back to her in apology.  As he waited, he looked around to keep watch for her, not that she needed that, but it gave his presence here a purpose.  
~~~
Deagan stood as well and headed for the side doors that led to the second floor,  which was actually the ground floor. Once there, he went to a large room that had equipment and weapons for training along the walls. "Hand to hand, or weapons?" He asked Robin quietly.  He was already doing warm ups to loosen his mussels and prepare them for what was to come.
Keri looked to him and chuckled softly "Thank you." She said and looked around the kitchen. "I think everything is cleaned up in here too, so, ready to head out?" She was a bit nervous even though she already had the job.
~~~
Anna looked to him but this was why the place was designed the way it was, so that a wolf form could turn the showers on and off and have warm water. She got cleaned up then turned off the water and shook herself until she was dry enough to shift back to her human form. She came out to him and gave him a smile "Alright, that's done. Are you alright?" 
~~~
"I want to know what you are best at, so you pick" Robin said honestly, looking around the sparing room then stretching also. She looked to him, watching how he stretched. She didn't want him to get hurt from stretching wrong at least, though he seemed to know what he was doing so far.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 8:30 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri looked to him and chuckled softly "Thank you." She said and looked around the kitchen. "I think everything is cleaned up in here too, so, ready to head out?" She was a bit nervous even though she already had the job.
~~~
Anna looked to him but this was why the place was designed the way it was, so that a wolf form could turn the showers on and off and have warm water. She got cleaned up then turned off the water and shook herself until she was dry enough to shift back to her human form. She came out to him and gave him a smile "Alright, that's done. Are you alright?" 
~~~
"I want to know what you are best at, so you pick" Robin said honestly, looking around the sparing room then stretching also. She looked to him, watching how he stretched. She didn't want him to get hurt from stretching wrong at least, though he seemed to know what he was doing so far.
"Not a problem, Ker bear and sure. " Jaeger said as he gingerly searched for his keys, to ensure he had them. "Gotcha! " He said in victory as he headed for the door. " it'd suck if we went all the way down there and I didn't have them." He said with humor. 
~~~
Zypher nodded vigorously and said,  "Yes, I'm fine. How are you? You had me wondering there for a time. That was an awful lot of blood, I'm just glad it was all his." He pushed off the wall and asked, "Where to now? A debriefing or...?"
~~~
Deagan bowed deeply and moved to select his weapon of choice, two long sticks. Stick fighting was beneficial because it focused and made the person one with the wood. It became an extension of oneself, almost natural.  He came back with them and offered one to Robin. " My lady if you'll do me the honor." He asked formally.

Last edited by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 8:47 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Of course not, unless you want me to"  Serena purred as she gripped the back of his shoulders and lightly dug her nails  into his skin before kissing his neck.
"I honestly don't think you could help me there.  I'm always uncomfortable in social situations. It's part of who I am." Ash stated with a nervous chuckle. He looked up as the cab came to a stop. He fished out the amount needed for the meter and handed it to the driver.  As he waited for the change,  he glanced to Alex and smiled. 
~~~
Raycon growled deeply as he pressed against her nails slightly.  "If you break my skin,  I shall have to put you over my knee,  Miss Ramis.  I'd tread lightly, or you'll be squirming in your seat tomorrow for all the wrong reasons." He said with sincerity.
(Oh you didn't have to change it, I thought I posted earlier but I guess not Razz )
"I see, well as they say practice makes perfect" Alex hummed before getting out of the cab to grab her luggage.
~~~
"I don't intend to but I could always bring it to the brink" she whispered before running a single nail down the middle of his back lightly, putting more pressure when she got to the center but not enough to break the skin.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 9:00 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
(Oh you didn't have to change it, I thought I posted earlier but I guess not Razz )
"I see, well as they say practice makes perfect" Alex hummed before getting out of the cab to grab her luggage.
~~~
"I don't intend to but I could always bring it to the brink" she whispered before running a single nail down the middle of his back lightly, putting more pressure when she got to the center but not enough to break the skin.
(When I read it this morning,  I didn't like it. That's why I changed it. I was actually glad you didn't answer. It meant it wasn't set in stone yet.  Razz  )
Ash got the change and got out. "Good, then there's hope for me." He said quietly as he swung his backpack onto his back.  He then helped lift her luggage from the trunk. Uncaring of any protests she may have about it. 
~~~
Raycon smirked as he savored the pleasure/pain she was giving him. "Oh, you're good at that." He said with sincerity.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 9:13 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Not a problem, Ker bear and sure. " Jaeger said as he gingerly searched for his keys, to ensure he had them. "Gotcha! " He said in victory as he headed for the door. " it's suck if we went all the way down there and I didn't have them." He said with humor. 
~~~
Zypher nodded vigorously and said,  "Yes, I'm fine. How are you? You had me wondering there for a time. That was an awful lot of blood, I'm just glad it was all his." He pushed off the wall and asked, "Where to now? A debriefing or...?"
~~~
Deagan bowed deeply and moved to select his weapon of choice, two long sticks. Stick fighting was beneficial because it focused and made the person one with the wood. It became an extension of oneself, almost natural.  He came back with them and offered one to Robin. " My lady if you'll do me the honor." He asked formally.
Keri flushed and nodded as she followed him out and to the elevator for the ride down to the parking garage. "It would suck" She agreed then shrugged "But it wouldn't be the first time we rode the elevator down and back up again."
~~~
Anna sighed and nodded "Yeah, we get to have a meeting with the rest of the team and father to discuss it and make sure we go the right guy, or if we are unlucky enough to have a pair." It had happened before, but they needed to die.
~~~
"Bōjutsu? That is a nice start, it would be my honor." Robin said, bowing a little as she accepted the staff. She moved back a little, practicing the moves she hadn't used in a while.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 9:31 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
(When I read it this morning,  I didn't like it. That's why I changed it. I was actually glad you didn't answer. It meant it wasn't set in stone yet.  Razz  )
Ash got the change and got out. "Good, then there's hope for me." He said quietly as he swung his backpack onto his back.  He then helped lift her luggage from the trunk. Uncaring of any protests she may have about it. 
~~~
Raycon smirked as he savored the pleasure/pain she was giving him. "Oh, you're good at that." He said with sincerity.
Alex was to protest but decided against it and instead thanked him. When the luggage was out of the trunk she headed to the station with Ash.
~~~
Serena chuckled softly "I'm glad you approve" she purred before running her fingers through his hair as she kissed him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 9:34 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Not a problem, Ker bear and sure. " Jaeger said as he gingerly searched for his keys, to ensure he had them. "Gotcha! " He said in victory as he headed for the door. " it's suck if we went all the way down there and I didn't have them." He said with humor. 
~~~
~~~
Keri flushed and nodded as she followed him out and to the elevator for the ride down to the parking garage. "It would suck" She agreed then shrugged "But it wouldn't be the first time we rode the elevator down and back up again."
~~~
Anna sighed and nodded "Yeah, we get to have a meeting with the rest of the team and father to discuss it and make sure we go the right guy, or if we are unlucky enough to have a pair." It had happened before, but they needed to die.
~~~
"Bōjutsu? That is a nice start, it would be my honor." Robin said, bowing a little as she accepted the staff. She moved back a little, practicing the moves she hadn't used in a while.
That elicited a wide grin from Jaeger as he thought of the last elevator ride. "Umm, now that was a fun time. But not half as fun as what came after. " He replied with a mischievous wink. She had the misfortune that he enjoyed watching her blush. She did so prettily.
~~~ 
"Your father?" Zypher asked with a squeak in his voice.  He fidgeted a bit to try to fix his appearance. "I hope there's only one." He added as he did so. 
~~~
Deagan brightened and ran through a set of maneuvers to stretch further.  "Yes. I see you know of it. But then that doesn't surprise me."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 9:54 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex was to protest but decided against it and instead thanked him. When the luggage was out of the trunk she headed to the station with Ash.
~~~
Serena chuckled softly "I'm glad you approve" she purred before running her fingers through his hair as she kissed him.
Ash looked around them at the mass of transient travelers boarding the night train to Prague. He kept an eye out for pickpockets and any other unsavory characters who got too close to them. 
~~~
Raycon give himself over to delve into the depths that where Serena. His tounge melded with her own and the sampling of her sweet taste only intensified their passion filled kiss. He thought to himself,  you were to behave yourself,  Raycon.  Nice job, now sleeping on the plane was fast becoming an actuality. But it was of no consequence, for he prided himself with the testament to his restraint. For if  he was a lesser man, he'd have been root deep in her by now. So when he merely trailed his hand back down to her core to give her the release he'd already promised her, it was a challenge for himself.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 10:01 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
That elicited a wide grin from Jaeger as he thought of the last elevator ride. "Umm, now that was a fun time. But not half as fun as what came after. " He replied with a mischievous wink. She had the misfortune that he enjoyed watching her blush. She did so prettily.
~~~ 
"Your father?" Zypher asked with a squeak in his voice.  He fidgeted a bit to try to fix his appearance. "I hope there's only one." He added as he did so. 
~~~
Deagan brightened and ran through a set of maneuvers to stretch further.  "Yes. I see you know of it. But then that doesn't surprise me."
Keri blushed and dipped her head. "It was fun, both on the elevator and after." She said softly. 
~~~
Anna chuckled and watched him get fixed up "Yeah, my father' She said then shrugged "Only time can tell if the cheetah was alone, a group or a copycat." 
~~~
"What better weapon than one that you can find almost anywhere?" Robin said with a smile. She finished her run through then turned to face him. "Ready?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 10:23 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~ 
~~~
Keri blushed and dipped her head. "It was fun, both on the elevator and after." She said softly. 
~~~
Anna chuckled and watched him get fixed up "Yeah, my father' She said then shrugged "Only time can tell if the cheetah was alone, a group or a copycat." 
~~~
"What better weapon than one that you can find almost anywhere?" Robin said with a smile. She finished her run through then turned to face him. "Ready?"
Jaeger sobbed as the elevator stopped a few floors down, when the doors opened,  a couple got on. Once on the move again,  he smiled to the couple politely and said the usual pleasantries.
~~~
Zypher stopped and looked up at Anna with brief amusement, " Seriously? Image the irony,  if it's a copycat and it's in fact a cat. " He replied. 
~~~
"Yes." Deagan stated as he awaited their sparing.  He was eager and exciting all at once,  but didn't forget his training.  He calmed himself and focused his attentions to her and the environment around them.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 11:42 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash looked around them at the mass of transient travelers boarding the night train to Prague. He kept an eye out for pickpockets and any other unsavory characters who got too close to them. 
~~~
Raycon give himself over to delve into the depths that where Serena. His tounge melded with her own and the sampling of her sweet taste only intensified their passion filled kiss. He thought to himself,  you were to behave yourself,  Raycon.  Nice job, now sleeping on the plane was fast becoming an actuality. But it was of no consequence, for he prided himself with the testament to his restraint. For if  he was a lesser man, he'd have been root deep in her by now. So when he merely trailed his hand back down to her core to give her the release he'd already promised her, it was a challenge for himself.
Alex soon boarded the train with Ash and when they took a seat she looked out the window. Tapping her fingers lightly out of habit whenever she was deep in thought.
~~~
Serena arched against him as he got closer and wrapped her arms around his neck as she bit his bottom lip gently. (Skip)
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 11:53 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~ 
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger sobbed as the elevator stopped a few floors down, when the doors opened,  a couple got on. Once on the move again,  he smiled to the couple politely and said the usual pleasantries.
~~~
Zypher stopped and looked up at Anna with brief amusement, " Seriously? Image the irony,  if it's a copycat and it's in fact a cat. " He replied. 
~~~
"Yes." Deagan stated as he awaited their sparing.  He was eager and exciting all at once,  but didn't forget his training.  He calmed himself and focused his attentions to her and the environment around them.
Keri dipped her head and moved to one side, giving the other couple room. She greeted them pleasantly and waited for them to get to the garage so they could get to the car.
~~~~
Anna chuckled and nodded. "That would be irony, not good irony, but still" She said then shrugged "It's more likely he was alone, especially with that scent blocker."
~~~
Robin started them off, testing his defenses without trying to hurt him. She wanted to see his best, she already knew her best.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 1:11 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex soon boarded the train with Ash and when they took a seat she looked out the window. Tapping her fingers lightly out of habit whenever she was deep in thought.
~~~
Serena arched against him as he got closer and wrapped her arms around his neck as she bit his bottom lip gently. (Skip)
Ash sat down,  even though he had a sleeper car. He watched Alex's fingers as the strummed aimlessly, before also turning his attention out the window.  When his phone chimed,  he jumped at the unexpected vibration.  He pulled it out to read the text and replied.  
~~~
The shrill sound of the alarm evoked a grumble from Raycon as he stirred to wakefulness to shut it off.  He took a deep breath to yawn as he rubbed his face with both hands. His stubble a loud rasp in the silence.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 1:20 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash sat down,  even though he had a sleeper car. He watched Alex's fingers as the strummed aimlessly, before also turning his attention out the window.  When his phone chimed,  he jumped at the unexpected vibration.  He pulled it out to read the text and replied.  
~~~
The shrill sound of the alarm evoked a grumble from Raycon as he stirred to wakefulness to shut it off.  He took a deep breath to yawn as he rubbed his face with both hands. His stubble a loud rasp in the silence.
Alex looked at him when she heard the phone vibrate "Is that your aunt?"
~~~
Serena groaned at the alarm and sighed into the pillow before sitting up and rubbing her eyes "I might need to go with coffee instead of tea" she muttered.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 4:50 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~ 
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri dipped her head and moved to one side, giving the other couple room. She greeted them pleasantly and waited for them to get to the garage so they could get to the car.
~~~~
Anna chuckled and nodded. "That would be irony, not good irony, but still" She said then shrugged "It's more likely he was alone, especially with that scent blocker."
~~~
Robin started them off, testing his defenses without trying to hurt him. She wanted to see his best, she already knew her best.
Once they were free of the elevator, Jaeger glanced to the couple as they headed the other way. "You have some very nice neighbors. " He said conversationally as they walked to the car. He opened the passenger side first when they got there.
~~~
Zypher facepalmed at his inappropriate joking. "I'm sorry, Anna. I don't know why I keep saying the wrong things. I'm not this guy, honest. I'm just a little out of my element. If I don't do better,  I won't make it here. Your father will send me back to Suburbia with my tail between my legs. Not that I'd blame him after tonight. " He said with barely masked worry. 
~~~
Deagan kept pace with Robin.  Both blocking her lunges and deflecting her blows. He knew she was going easy on him. After all she was a Pyte. He'd read the legends of their speed and strength.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 4:58 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Serena groaned at the alarm and sighed into the pillow before sitting up and rubbing her eyes "I might need to go with coffee instead of tea" she muttered.
Ash nodded as his fingers flew to tap out his reply.  "Yes, she wants to make sure we made the train." He said with a tinge of a blush at something his aunt had asked him. He glanced to Alex briefly before returning his eyes to the screen to answer.  
~~~
"A convert? Oh, how marvelous. " Raycon said with a teasing tone as he kissed her before getting out of bed.  He'd head into the kitchen to make them each a cup of coffee.  Thanks to his Keurig, it would be coffee house quality.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 5:32 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~ 
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
Once they were free of the elevator, Jaeger glanced to the couple as they headed the other way. "You have some very nice neighbors. " He said conversationally as they walked to the car. He opened the passenger side first when they got there.
~~~
Zypher facepalmed at his inappropriate joking. "I'm sorry, Anna. I don't know why I keep saying the wrong things. I'm not this guy, honest. I'm just a little out of my element. If I don't do better,  I won't make it here. Your father will send me back to Suburbia with my tail between my legs. Not that I'd blame him after tonight. " He said with barely masked worry. 
~~~
Deagan kept pace with Robin.  Both blocking her lunges and deflecting her blows. He knew she was going easy on him. After all she was a Pyte. He'd read the legends of their speed and strength.
Keri flushed and walked to the car with him to get in the passenger side. "Yes, they did seem very nice." She agreed. They had been nice, but she had acted shy and stayed relatively quiet.
~~~
Anna chuckled and reached for his hand to gently draw it away from his face. "You did nothing wrong. Not tonight or any other time since meeting me." She tried to reassure him, shivering a little at the touch.
~~~
Robin smiled and upped the pace just a little, pressing him to do better, but still keeping in mind that he was a human and could so easily be broken.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 5:38 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash nodded as his fingers flew to tap out his reply.  "Yes, she wants to make sure we made the train." He said with a tinge of a blush at something his aunt had asked him. He glanced to Alex briefly before returning his eyes to the screen to answer.  
~~~
"A convert? Oh, how marvelous. " Raycon said with a teasing tone as he kissed her before getting out of bed.  He'd head into the kitchen to make them each a cup of coffee.  Thanks to his Keurig, it would be coffee house quality.
Alex looked at him curiously when she saw some red in his cheeks, she had wanted to ask but didn't know how to word it without making it sound acussing.
~~~
Serena chuckled softly before getting up from the bed and put on her silk robe before following Raycon to the kitchen,.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:00 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri flushed and walked to the car with him to get in the passenger side. "Yes, they did seem very nice." She agreed. They had been nice, but she had acted shy and stayed relatively quiet.
~~~
Anna chuckled and reached for his hand to gently draw it away from his face. "You did nothing wrong. Not tonight or any other time since meeting me." She tried to reassure him, shivering a little at the touch.
~~~
Robin smiled and upped the pace just a little, pressing him to do better, but still keeping in mind that he was a human and could so easily be broken.
Jaeger sprinted to the driver's side and got in. " You know,  there's not a thing wrong with being a little shy. Look how far we've come. It wasn't but days ago I was regaling stories with exuberant flair, just hoping to impress you, darling." He said softly. 
~~~
"That animal got his hands on you. That never should of happened.  Thank goodness you know how to take care of yourself, Anna. But I'm still hunted by what could have happened to you on my watch." Zypher stated. As he saw her shiver,  he took off his jacket,  "You're chilled.  Here, this should help a little. " He said as he draped the garment over her slight shoulders.  He rubbed them to help warm her. "Better?" He asked as moment later. 
~~~
Deagan had trained with a few vampires,  so he was accustomed to a stringent pace. To compensate for his humanness, he was taught to rely upon muscle memory an intuition,  rather then the eye.  For vampires could move faster than the human eye could perceive. He was missing one out of three, but still a good ratio.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex looked at him curiously when she saw some red in his cheeks, she had wanted to ask but didn't know how to word it without making it sound acussing.
~~~
Serena chuckled softly before getting up from the bed and put on her silk robe before following Raycon to the kitchen,.
Ash sighed and answered the probing question. He typed,  "No, we are not in the sleep car together. I'm sitting in the main train with Alex.  Give me some integrity Sabra.  You raised me better then that!!" 

Sabra wrote back,  "No Ash, you miss understood. I told you to get a sleeper car for a reason. Get in there now, you mustn't been seen! Either of you."

Ash now paled as he looked around them suspiciously. He typed quickly,  "Okay, we're going."  To Alex he said,  "We can't stay here Alex. Come, let's go to my sleeper car." 
~~~
" You're in luck I missed my calling as a barista. I can almost make a heart with the cream." Raycon said jokingly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 7:10 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash sighed and answered the probing question. He typed,  "No, we are not in the sleep car together. I'm sitting in the main train with Alex.  Give me some integrity Sabra.  You raised me better then that!!" 

Sabra wrote back,  "No Ash, you miss understood. I told you to get a sleeper car for a reason. Get in there now, you mustn't been seen! Either of you."

Ash now paled as he looked around them suspiciously. He typed quickly,  "Okay, we're going."  To Alex he said,  "We can't stay here Alex. Come, let's go to my sleeper car." 
~~~
" You're in luck I missed my calling as a barista. I can almost make a heart with the cream." Raycon said jokingly.
Alex raised her eyebrows but the urgency in his words made her get up from her seat without any questions and followed him to the sleeper car quickly.
~~~
"Almost? Too bad I don't get to see it" She teased as she waited patiently for the coffee.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:19 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~
Alex raised her eyebrows but the urgency in his words made her get up from her seat without any questions and followed him to the sleeper car quickly.
~~~
"Almost? Too bad I don't get to see it" She teased as she waited patiently for the coffee.
At Alex's initial look, Ash was mortified,  but put it aside until they were safely in the car and the door was securely locked. He said as he turned around nervously.  "I know what that sounded like.....but I'm following my aunt's instructions. " He explained as he held out his phone so she could read for herself.  "Something is going on, but she won't tell me. " He added with a bit of fear in his voice. 
~~~
"Oh, I could give it a go. You might be my lucky charm that gives me the perfect finesse to achieve such a delicate thing." Raycon stated as he got the cream from the fridge and got the just finished coffee.  He flared his eyebrows before concentrating on what he was doing.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~

~~~
~~~
At Alex's initial look, Ash was mortified,  but put it aside until they were safely in the car and the door was securely locked. He said as he turned around nervously.  "I know what that sounded like.....but I'm following my aunt's instructions. " He explained as he held out his phone so she could read for herself.  "Something is going on, but she won't tell me. " He added with a bit of fear in his voice. 
~~~
"Oh, I could give it a go. You might be my lucky charm that gives me the perfect finesse to achieve such a delicate thing." Raycon stated as he got the cream from the fridge and got the just finished coffee.  He flared his eyebrows before concentrating on what he was doing.
Alex read the text and shook her head with a sigh "Very well, I guess we could try getting some rest."
~~~
Serena chuckled softly and watched as he focused on making the heart, she sat still since she didn't want to distract him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum