New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:34 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Alex nodded "I think I can,  if I can't I'll just buy one so I'll start packing. " She said before getting up to head to her room.
~~~
Serena put her clothes away and towel before climbing into bed. She let out a wistful sigh as she got under the covers, after a long day she was glad to be in bed.
Ash headed down the opposite hallway to his room to do the same. Which didn't take too long so he wentered to check out and settle the final bill. 
~~~
Raycon slipped under the covers a day reached to switch off the light. He took a deep breath as he settled upon his back. "Goodnight,  Serena." He said softly.
Once Alex finished packing and fixed her ticket she went down to the checkout to pay the bill.
~~~
"Goodnight,  quick question. We're you hoping for a workout before bed or...?" She asked as she settled on her side with her back towards him.
Ash sat patiently in the front room waiting for Alex to check out. As she'd finished,  he stood. There was a cab on the way to take them to the train station. "Ready?" He asked quietly. 
~~~
Raycon smirked as he turned onto his side pulling her back aginst his front.  Once she was ensnared in his arms, he murmured as he worried her earlobe with his lips,  "Sweet Serena,  I only put these pajama pants on to remind me to behave. I believe I've mentioned I don't wear anything when I sleep. But layers at this point, is a very good thing. In fact, the more the better." As his hand slowly snaked downwards to the cradled of her thighs, he stated huslily, "But I can oblige you a release, if that's what you wish my lovely?"
Alex nodded with a small smile when she was done and headed to the entrance of the hostel with him.
~~~
"Well, I don't think I could say no at this point now can I?" She said softly with a soft smile as she turned her head to look at him.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Ash headed down the opposite hallway to his room to do the same. Which didn't take too long so he wentered to check out and settle the final bill. 
~~~
Raycon slipped under the covers a day reached to switch off the light. He took a deep breath as he settled upon his back. "Goodnight,  Serena." He said softly.
Once Alex finished packing and fixed her ticket she went down to the checkout to pay the bill.
~~~
"Goodnight,  quick question. We're you hoping for a workout before bed or...?" She asked as she settled on her side with her back towards him.
Ash sat patiently in the front room waiting for Alex to check out. As she'd finished,  he stood. There was a cab on the way to take them to the train station. "Ready?" He asked quietly. 
~~~
Raycon smirked as he turned onto his side pulling her back aginst his front.  Once she was ensnared in his arms, he murmured as he worried her earlobe with his lips,  "Sweet Serena,  I only put these pajama pants on to remind me to behave. I believe I've mentioned I don't wear anything when I sleep. But layers at this point, is a very good thing. In fact, the more the better." As his hand slowly snaked downwards to the cradled of her thighs, he stated huslily, "But I can oblige you a release, if that's what you wish my lovely?"
Alex nodded with a small smile when she was done and headed to the entrance of the hostel with him.
~~~
"Well, I don't think I could say no at this point now can I?" She said softly with a soft smile as she turned her head to look at him.
Ash held out his free hand to offer to carry her bag for her as they walked.  He saw the cab pull up outside and said,  "Now that's perfect timing. "
~~~
Raycon growled quietly as he guided his hand in position to do as he promised.  He looked to Serena with a heavy-lidded gaze and kissed her tenderly.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:21 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash held out his free hand to offer to carry her bag for her as they walked.  He saw the cab pull up outside and said,  "Now that's perfect timing. "
~~~
Raycon growled quietly as he guided his hand in position to do as he promised.  He looked to Serena with a heavy-lidded gaze and kissed her tenderly.
Alex chuckled softly "Thank god for the fast cabs in Germany and thanks for the offer but I'll be fine, by now I'm used to doing everything by myself."
~~~
She switched her position so she was on her back before she kissed him deeply. "I want you to enjoy yourself too" she purred in his ear.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:48 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger had thought to use a small pout as she pretended to think about it,  but he'd held fast,  just waiting patiently for her. He didn't have to play games when he was with her. He purred softly as he was rewarded with Keri's loving kiss. Oh was he addicted to her lovely lips. He soon enough,  he pulled away marginally, reluctant to end their kiss. You mustn't be too greedy,  Jae.  he cautioned himself.  He smiled wistfully and looked to her adoringly. "Darling,  you once mentioned that I was a good kisser.....Well it's ditto, honey bear. Your kisses are life affirming. " He drawled. 
~~~
Zypher aimed his gun at the suspect as he was instantly filled with fear and trepidation as the fend grabbed Anna. But of course he hid that behind a stern veneer of an expression.  "You'd best think better on that, son. Just let her go and you could still walk away from all this. " He lied convincingly. His mind was racing,  running all the possible outcomes to the situation. In his peripheral vision, he noted the guards and their locations. That's when he noticed the pool of blood welling at his feet. It did not smell of Anna, just cheetah.  He had to keep him focused on him and keep him talking.  "Let the wolf go, no one needs to get hurt. " He said as he kept his gun trained on the male. 
~~~
Azle dipped his head in acknowledgement of her unspoken thought as a gesture of his mutual feelings.  "Yes, that is true and another skill set for your arsenal. He said simply.  

Deagan ventured to tease Robin,  "I bet you could dismember a chicken fryer for the stew pot in seconds flat. Very handy for a rushed dinner, I think. "
Keri smiled again, excited to hear him say that. "Life-affirming, huh?" She asked with a chuckle then pulled him back close to kiss him lovingly again.
~~~
"Everyone needs to hurt" The cheetah countered with a growl. His attention changed to Anna alone as she shifted back to her human form in his arms. "Pretty, pretty" He said, moving his hand to run a finger over her cheek along with the hilt of the knife. 

Anna shifted to her human form, looking at the cheetah as she pulled her gun, able to aim  and fire it. Her gun had a silencer, so it was quiet.
~~~
Robin chuckled and nodded "I probably could, I am good with a knife." She said truthfully. She relaxed against the chair, enjoying the banter and the company.
Jaeger hummed agreement as he  gave himself over to Keri's attentive kissing and kissed her with equal relish. 
~~~
Zypher had a silent snarl upon his face as the male took liberties with Anna. He told himself Anna had it under control,  but his need to protect his An.....his alpha was impotent rage burning deep inside himself.  When Anna shot the male, a sweet relief settled over him. He then rushed forward to assist anyway possible. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head and asked, "You wouldn't you think less of me if I admitted to wanting to watch you do that?" 

Deagan smiled eagerly for Robin's reply.
Keri enjoyed his kissing, forgetting about the left over food as she pulled him closer. 
~~~
Anna reached for help to stand while her guards came forward, calling for a cleanup crew. She put her gun away then looked down at herself and frowned at the blood. She couldn't walk around even in New York looking like this, not as a human. She looked to Zypher again and pulled a leash and collar out of her bag "The less people standing around, the better, care to walk me home?" She asked, holding out the leash to him. She would lead him to the pick up car in her wolf form if he agreed. 
~~~
"Why would I think less of you?" Robin asked curiously. She saw nothing 'lessening' about wanting to see knife-work, even if it was just for cooking. It was like watching a dagger thrower at a circus, just another way to use a knife to her. Besides, she did kind of want to show off for him "You already saw some of my knife-work when we met too."
Jaeger thought ahead before getting too lost in Keri's kiss by moving their cartons of uneaten food to the night stand. He couldn't be responsible for an unfortunate mess.....especially since he'd suggest eating in bed in the first place. He wrapped his arms around Keri's back and eased her backwards.  Once she was settled, he pulled back enough to grin with a soft purr.  "Darling,  when you kiss me like that I....well, let's just say, I get awfully light headed. " He drawled intimately as he pressed the proof of his condition aginst her thigh.  
~~~
In light of the seriousness of the passed few minutes,  that offhanded statement surprised a laugh out of Zypher.  "But of course,  I'd be honored to,  Anna." He said as he gingerly took the leash from her grasp.  He looked to the others briefly, before he focused solely on Anna.
~~~
Azle looked to Robin a moment before he ventured to explain the reasoning for him to phrase such a question that way.  "It has been my experience that most don't like  being subjected to perform under close scrutiny of their skills.  You being a Pyte, I thought that would be even more so. I merely asked out of courtesy. " Azle then smiled respectfully, as he smoothed his tie once more needlessly.
Keri smiled as he laid her down, pulling him closer and chuckling. "I like that" She said cheerfully. (timeskip them? lol)
~~
Anna chuckled softly before shifting again, at least the blood was hidden in this form. She raised her head so he could slip the break away collar on her so they could walk together. 
~~~
Robin chuckled softly and nodded "That does happen quite often, but I don't mind showing off my knife skills. Just don't ask me to get in front of a gathering and talk to a room full of people"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex chuckled softly "Thank god for the fast cabs in Germany and thanks for the offer but I'll be fine, by now I'm used to doing everything by myself."
~~~
She switched her position so she was on her back before she kissed him deeply. "I want you to enjoy yourself too" she purred in his ear.
Ash shrugged nonchalantly and moved to get the door for her instead. " I know how that feels. But it's just a kind gesture that is in rare supply these days. At lest my aunt says so." He offered conversationally. 
~~~
"No love, this is all about your right now. Your pleasure is my pleasure. Especially when I hear my name upon your lips. Do you know what name is speak of? " Raycon insisted with a measure of challenge in his voice as he stilled his hand. He looked down her body with a speculative glance before asking, " Or did my spanking you not leave a lasting impression? "

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger hummed agreement as he  gave himself over to Keri's attentive kissing and kissed her with equal relish. 
~~~
Zypher had a silent snarl upon his face as the male took liberties with Anna. He told himself Anna had it under control,  but his need to protect his An.....his alpha was impotent rage burning deep inside himself.  When Anna shot the male, a sweet relief settled over him. He then rushed forward to assist anyway possible. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head and asked, "You wouldn't you think less of me if I admitted to wanting to watch you do that?" 

Keri enjoyed his kissing, forgetting about the left over food as she pulled him closer. 
~~~
Anna reached for help to stand while her guards came forward, calling for a cleanup crew. She put her gun away then looked down at herself and frowned at the blood. She couldn't walk around even in New York looking like this, not as a human. She looked to Zypher again and pulled a leash and collar out of her bag "The less people standing around, the better, care to walk me home?" She asked, holding out the leash to him. She would lead him to the pick up car in her wolf form if he agreed. 
~~~
"Why would I think less of you?" Robin asked curiously. She saw nothing 'lessening' about wanting to see knife-work, even if it was just for cooking. It was like watching a dagger thrower at a circus, just another way to use a knife to her. Besides, she did kind of want to show off for him "You already saw some of my knife-work when we met too."
Jaeger thought ahead before getting too lost in Keri's kiss by moving their cartons of uneaten food to the night stand. He couldn't be responsible for an unfortunate mess.....especially since he'd suggest eating in bed in the first place. He wrapped his arms around Keri's back and eased her backwards.  Once she was settled, he pulled back enough to grin with a soft purr.  "Darling,  when you kiss me like that I....well, let's just say, I get awfully light headed. " He drawled intimately as he pressed the proof of his condition aginst her thigh.  
~~~
In light of the seriousness of the passed few minutes,  that offhanded statement surprised a laugh out of Zypher.  "But of course,  I'd be honored to,  Anna." He said as he gingerly took the leash from her grasp.  He looked to the others briefly, before he focused solely on Anna.
~~~
Azle looked to Robin a moment before he ventured to explain the reasoning for him to phrase such a question that way.  "It has been my experience that most don't like  being subjected to perform under close scrutiny of their skills.  You being a Pyte, I thought that would be even more so. I merely asked out of courtesy. " Azle then smiled respectfully, as he smoothed his tie once more needlessly.
Keri smiled as he laid her down, pulling him closer and chuckling. "I like that" She said cheerfully. (timeskip them? lol)
~~
Anna chuckled softly before shifting again, at least the blood was hidden in this form. She raised her head so he could slip the break away collar on her so they could walk together. 
~~~
Robin chuckled softly and nodded "That does happen quite often, but I don't mind showing off my knife skills. Just don't ask me to get in front of a gathering and talk to a room full of people"
( silent I was just being flirty and passionate with Tom cat. Honestly,  I fully intend for him to end up taking a cold shower. Especially since they used the few condoms he had and neither want young anytime soon. Wink  ) 

Jaeger stepped out of the shower with a contented smile spread across his face. He scrubbed dry with a towel before wrapping it around his waist. "So, can I tag along with you when you go to Marlow enterprises? I'll be happy to drive you and wait in the car." He called out to Keri hopefully. 
~~~
Zypher carefully slipped the collar over Anna's head and walked at her pace to her waiting car somewhere. He kept vigilant as the walked along.  No way was anything or anyone getting close enough to touch Anna.   
~~~
A shadow visibly passed over Azle's expression at the thought of letting a vampire gathering remotely close to Robin.  He'd have to slaughter the lot if them if they ever tried to harm her. That was when he felt a strange strain on his neck. He looked down confusedly at his hand as it  fisted the end of his tie. He quickly released it and smoothed it out as he stood. He finally concluded that he needed to put some distance between Robin and himself. "I'm glad you don't mind a few watching your skills. Unfortunately Robin,  my coven needs my full attention right now. So I must bid you good day." He said courteously as he made his excuses to her.  "Just as I know you are in good hands. Don't hesitate to ask for anything. " He added.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:38 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash shrugged nonchalantly and moved to get the door for her instead. " I know how that feels. But it's just a kind gesture that is in rare supply these days. At lest my aunt says so." He offered conversationally. 
~~~
"No love, this is all about your right now. Your pleasure is my pleasure. Especially when I hear my name upon your lips. Do you know what name is speak of? " Raycon insisted with a measure of challenge in his voice as he stilled his hand. He looked down her body with a speculative glance before asking, " Or did my spanking you not leave a lasting impression? "
"That's true and thank you" Alex said with a small smile before entering the cab.
~~~
"No it certainly did and I surrender " she said softly before she leaned up to kiss him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:33 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~~~
( silent I was just being flirty and passionate with Tom cat. Honestly,  I fully intend for him to end up taking a cold shower. Especially since they used the few condoms he had and neither want young anytime soon. Wink  ) 

Jaeger stepped out of the shower with a contented smile spread across his face. He scrubbed dry with a towel before wrapping it around his waist. "So, can I tag along with you when you go to Marlow enterprises? I'll be happy to drive you and wait in the car." He called out to Keri hopefully. 
~~~
Zypher carefully slipped the collar over Anna's head and walked at her pace to her waiting car somewhere. He kept vigilant as the walked along.  No way was anything or anyone getting close enough to touch Anna.   
~~~
A shadow visibly passed over Azle's expression at the thought of letting a vampire gathering remotely close to Robin.  He'd have to slaughter the lot if them if they ever tried to harm her. That was when he felt a strange strain on his neck. He looked down confusedly at his hand as it  fisted the end of his tie. He quickly released it and smoothed it out as he stood. He finally concluded that he needed to put some distance between Robin and himself. "I'm glad you don't mind a few watching your skills. Unfortunately Robin,  my coven needs my full attention right now. So I must bid you good day." He said courteously as he made his excuses to her.  "Just as I know you are in good hands. Don't hesitate to ask for anything. " He added.
(oops, lol, alright, moving on)
Keri got up to walk to the shower, touching his arm on the way "I would like that." At least she wouldn't be alone in a strange city if he came along, though... "It wouldn't make you late for anything or miss anything, will it?" She didn't want to be a burden to him. 
~~~
He got a few looks from people when they were on a street sidewalk, but Anna knew to keep more to the alleys than the streets and soon they reached the car, parked outside the park to make it less suspicious for him to walk her in in wolf form. The driver opened the door for them, letting them get in then shutting it and getting in too. Anna got in and laid down on a towel on the floorboard so it would take any bloodstains instead of the seats. 
~~~
Robin stood as he did, she had noticed him pulling his tie too tight, but didn't understand why. She dipped her head to him in respect. "Good day Azle." She replied, letting the questions go then looking to Deagan again. Azle did have a coven to attend to, maybe something else had come up that she wasn't to be privy to?

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:34 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"That's true and thank you" Alex said with a small smile before entering the cab.
~~~
"No it certainly did and I surrender " she said softly before she leaned up to kiss him.
Ash put his backpack on his lap when he got in the other side of the cab. In German he said to the driver, "To the train station,  please." When they were on their way, he looked to Alex and tried to think of something to say. Nothing came to mind. Ugh,  he had to get better at interacting with new people. But as he struggled for his conversation point, it was basically him just staring at her. 
~~~
Raycon kissed Serena,  but nipped her lip lightly in retaliation for not answering his question. "Yes, your surrender is my desire.  But that is not a name, it is a causality of who I am to you. Who do you surrender to, Miss Ramis? Who likes to hear your passion filled whimper for release? Who is the one who gives you permission to have it?" He queried mere inches from her lips, knowing his warm breath fanned over their sensitive surface.

Last edited by nickyknack on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:32 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash put his backpack on his lap when he got in the other side of the cab. In German he said to the driver, "To the train station,  please." When they were on their way, he looked to Alex and tried to think of something to say. Nothing came to mind. Ugh,  he had to get better at interacting with new people. But as he struggled for his conversation point, it was basically him just staring at her. 
~~~
Raycon kissed Serena,  but nipped her lip lightly in retaliation for not answering his question. "Yes, your surrender is my desire.  But that is not a name, it is a causality of who I am to you. Who do you surrender to, Miss Ramis? Who likes to hear your passion filled whimper for release? Who is the one who to give you the permission to have it?" He queried mere inches from her lips, knowing his warm breath fanned over their sensitive surface.
Alex noticed him staring at her so she looked at him curiously. "Is something wrong or do I have something on my face?" she asked curiously.
~~~
Serena bit her lip as she cupped his face with her hands. "You, Raycon Marlow" Serena purred before she kissed him again passionately.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:33 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
Keri got up to walk to the shower, touching his arm on the way "I would like that." At least she wouldn't be alone in a strange city if he came along, though... "It wouldn't make you late for anything or miss anything, will it?" She didn't want to be a burden to him. 
~~~
He got a few looks from people when they were on a street sidewalk, but Anna knew to keep more to the alleys than the streets and soon they reached the car, parked outside the park to make it less suspicious for him to walk her in in wolf form. The driver opened the door for them, letting them get in then shutting it and getting in too. Anna got in and laid down on a towel on the floorboard so it would take any bloodstains instead of the seats. 
~~~
Robin stood as he did, she had noticed him pulling his tie too tight, but didn't understand why. She dipped her head to him in respect. "Good day Azle." She replied, letting the questions go then looking to Deagan again. Azle did have a coven to attend to, maybe something else had come up that she wasn't to be privy to?
Jaeger shrugged and admitted as he rummaged in his bag for a change of clothes. Satisfied with the t-shirt and jeans he found, he got dressed.  "I can basically do my job wherever there's a computer.  You see,  I mostly preach firewalls of large corporations. Then I turn around and sell them a far better software that has more secure firewalls. I'm doing them a service because I don't take any information and they're better for it.  It not the most noble of professions, but being a freelance security analyst is hacking legally. " 
~~~
(I'd she get cut or is it just from the cheetah? )
Zypher stayed quiet thinking about the night's events.  He hadn't been much help and he felt responsible for Anna having been grabbed as she'd been. Him firing his gun could have jeopardized the whole operations.  He was such an amateur. He looked to Anna worried she'd rescind his admittance into her father's pack. 
~~~
Azle dipped his head before he left.  He went straight to ground in his private chamber in this safe house.  As he changed into his customary black silk robe,  he chastised himself for acting like a fledgling. There was no excuses for it and the vein part of him was furious that she had this effect on him.  He was a coven master from heavens sake,  he needed to act like one. Other master vampires were like vipers. The moment they scented a weakness, they would strike. Not that they'd been successful thus far, but with a distraction such as Robin,  they very well could succeed this time. Breaking with his long standing tradition,  he called for his personal blood servants to feed before he rested. 
~
Deagan ventured to break the silence with a polite explanation. "He's very abrupt in his departures sometimes. But for good reasons. He's mind is in many places at once. It can't be easy to achieve that kind of concentration. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Raycon kissed Serena,  but nipped her lip lightly in retaliation for not answering his question. "Yes, your surrender is my desire.  But that is not a name, it is a causality of who I am to you. Who do you surrender to, Miss Ramis? Who likes to hear your passion filled whimper for release? Who is the one who to give you the permission to have it?" He queried mere inches from her lips, knowing his warm breath fanned over their sensitive surface.
Alex noticed him staring at her so she looked at him curiously. "Is something wrong or do I have something on my face?" she asked curiously.
~~~
Serena bit her lip as she cupped his face with her hands. "You, Raycon Marlow" Serena purred before she kissed him again passionately.
Ash was mortified at having been caught. He quickly stammered,  "Uhhh,  no! Umm, it's just..... that I was.......I'm an idiot.  I'm sorry.  I'm not a creep, honest." He then looked out his side window and murmured quietly, "  I'm just socially inept, much to my dismay." 
~~~
Raycon captured Serena's wrists in one hand and pulled just out of reach of her passion filled kisses.  "Yes, that is my name in actuality and in public.  But what I want to konw is my name to you in private. Look deep inside you, it is there, you know it. What is it in me, that makes you want to surrender so completely Serena? Who requires your complete submission?" Raycon pressed a bit further for what he wanted to hear from her lovely lips.  Something that had become very important to him, in fact.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:19 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash was mortified at having been caught. He quickly stammered,  "Uhhh,  no! Umm, it's just..... that I was.......I'm an idiot.  I'm sorry.  I'm not a creep, honest." He then looked out his side window and murmured quietly, "  I'm just socially inept, much to my dismay." 
~~~
Raycon captured Serena's wrists in one hand and pulled just out of reach of her passion filled kisses.  "Yes, that is my name in actuality and in public.  But what I want to konw is my name to you in private. Look deep inside you, it is there, you knok it. What is it in me, that makes you want to surrender so completely Serena? Who requires your complete submission?" Raycon pressed a bit further for what he wanted to hear from her lovely lips.  Something that had become very important to him, in fact.
Alex huffed out a laugh "It never crossed my mind, I'm sure I don't make it any easier. I've kept to myself these past two years so I guess I could be considered socially inept as well to some extent" she reassured.
~~~
"Fiancé, future husband, lover, father of my child" she listed off breathlessly as she stared up at him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Raycon captured Serena's wrists in one hand and pulled just out of reach of her passion filled kisses.  "Yes, that is my name in actuality and in public.  But what I want to konw is my name to you in private. Look deep inside you, it is there, you knok it. What is it in me, that makes you want to surrender so completely Serena? Who requires your complete submission?" Raycon pressed a bit further for what he wanted to hear from her lovely lips.  Something that had become very important to him, in fact.
Alex huffed out a laugh "It never crossed my mind, I'm sure I don't make it any easier. I've kept to myself these past two years so I guess I could be considered socially inept as well to some extent" she reassured.
~~~
"Fiancé,  future husband,  lover,  father of my child" she listed off breathlessly as she stared up at him.
Ash flushed at his quite words having been hear. He hadn't been around many shifters.  So apparently he couldn't get away with his usual mumbled utterances. "Ugh, you weren't supposed to hear that. This is getting more awkward by the second." He replied as he palmed his face. 
~~~
Raycon tone sharpened as he interrupted her, "Serena, stop guessing.  Feel with your very being. " He met her gaze with an unapologetic smile as he tightened his hold on her wrists marginally to add a slight discomfort, but not a hurt her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:38 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger shrugged and admitted as he rummaged in his bag for a change of clothes. Satisfied with the t-shirt and jeans he found, he got dressed.  "I can basically do my job wherever there's a computer.  You see,  I mostly preach firewalls of large corporations. Then I turn around and sell them a far better software that has more secure firewalls. I'm doing them a service because I don't take any information and they're better for it.  It not the most noble of professions, but being a freelance security analyst is hacking legally. " 
~~~
Zypher stayed quiet thinking about the night's events.  He hadn't been much help and he felt responsible for Anna having been grabbed as she'd been. Him firing his gun could have jeopardized the whole operations.  He was such an amateur. He looked to Anna worried she'd rescind his admittance into her father's pack. 
~~~
Azle dipped his head before he left.  He went straight to ground in his private chamber in this safe house.  As he changed into his customary black silk robe,  he chastised himself for acting like a fledgling. There was no excuses for it and the vein part of him was furious that she had this effect on him.  He was a coven master from heavens sake,  he needed to act like one. Other master vampires were like vipers. The moment they scented a weakness, they would strike. Not that they'd been successful thus far, but with a distraction such as Robin,  they very well could succeed this time. Breaking with his long standing tradition,  he called for his personal blood servants to feed before he rested. 
~
Deagan ventured to break the silence with a polite explanation. "He's very abrupt in his departures sometimes. But for good reasons. He's mind is in many places at once. It can't be easy to achieve that kind of concentration. "
Keri smiled at him, glad it wouldn't take him away from anything to stay near her. "That sounds interesting, but very technical." She said, drying off before she went to get dressed. 
~~~
Anna had the cheetah blood on her from biting him and from shooting him, thankfully she hadn't been cut. She could tell his emotions were eating at him, but she couldn't shift back until she got inside and cleaned up. Ugh, the downside to being a shifter. She looked at him and whined a little, she couldn't even press her nose to his leg without getting him bloody too. 
~~~
Robin watched him leave then looked to Deagan and nodded "Yes, that level of concentration must be hard to achieve. He has a lot of people under him in this coven." She paused then shook her head and gave a wry smile. "So, what's on our agenda? I only need an hour or two of sleep, usually around noon, so I have plenty of time on my hands."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:16 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Fiancé,  future husband,  lover,  father of my child" she listed off breathlessly as she stared up at him.
Ash flushed at his quite words having been hear. He hadn't been around many shifters.  So apparently he couldn't get away with his usual mumbled utterances. "Ugh, you weren't supposed to hear that. This is getting more awkward by the second." He replied as he palmed his face. 
~~~
Raycon tone sharpened as he interrupted her, "Serena, stop guessing.  Feel with your very being. " He met her gaze with an unapologetic smile as he tightened his hold on her wrists marginally to add a slight discomfort, but not a hurt her.
"To me it's not awkward but cute how you're getting all flustered. Just relax." She hummed reassuringly.
~~~
"Master..." Serena answered breathlessly as she remained where she was, not daring to try to move her wrists.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:40 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~
Keri smiled at him, glad it wouldn't take him away from anything to stay near her. "That sounds interesting, but very technical." She said, drying off before she went to get dressed. 
~~~
Anna had the cheetah blood on her from biting him and from shooting him, thankfully she hadn't been cut. She could tell his emotions were eating at him, but she couldn't shift back until she got inside and cleaned up. Ugh, the downside to being a shifter. She looked at him and whined a little, she couldn't even press her nose to his leg without getting him bloody too. 
~~~
Robin watched him leave then looked to Deagan and nodded "Yes, that level of concentration must be hard to achieve. He has a lot of people under him in this coven." She paused then shook her head and gave a wry smile. "So, what's on our agenda? I only need an hour or two of sleep, usually around noon, so I have plenty of time on my hands."
Jaeger looked after Keri's retreat to enjoy the view. He said as he did, "Yeah, just a bit,  I suppose."  He sighed softly as he shook his head with a smile. "That's one sexy tail, Ker bear. " He stated before he continued getting ready. A glob of gel in his damp hair and of course his oral care. 
~~~
"I know. It's a rough ride. " Zypher stated at her whine. He with grateful that Anna prevailed.  He half contemplated shifting to help clean the offending cheetah's blood from her beautiful fur. But thought better of it as he glanced to the driver.  Who do you think you are Zyp? He chastised himself. 
~~~
Deagan brightened and sat a little taller in his seat. "We could perhaps spar. I could show you my strong point and you could critique them. Maybe even show me a few of you own" He offered hopefully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"To me it's not awkward but cute how you're getting all flustered. Just relax." She hummed reassuringly.
~~~
"Master..." Serena answered breathlessly as she remained where she was, not daring to try to move her wrists.
"Relax? Yeah right, like that's an option. Expecially when a female calls you cute. Cute is for kittens and I'm definitely not a kitten. " Ash stated with a slight frown.  His male pride pricked more then a little. 
~~~
"Ah, there you are. I knew you had it in you, Serena.  I felt it within you. A muted answering to my  searching call. " Raycon purred his approval as he rewarded Serena with a tantalizing kiss.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:09 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Relax? Yeah right, like that's an option. Expecially when a female calls you cute. Cute is for kittens and I'm definitely not a kitten. " Ash stated with a slight frown.  His male pride pricked more then a little. 
~~~
"Ah, there you are. I knew you had it in you, Serena.  I felt it within you. A muted answering to my  searching call. " Raycon purred his approval as he rewarded Serena with a tantalizing kiss.
"Only when you're flustered so no need to sulk. Especially since we'll be on the train together for some time" Alex said with humor.
~~~
Serena eagerly kissed him back, wanting so badly to touch him but it was not possible with his grip on her wrists.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Only when you're flustered so no need to sulk. Especially since we'll be on the train together for some time" Alex said with humor.
~~~
Serena eagerly kissed him back, wanting so badly to touch him but it was not possible with his grip on her wrists.
Ash's frown deepened momentarily,  before vanishing all together. "Well, maybe I'm flustered because you're in effect laughing at me. " He stated with a joking manner. 
~~~
Raycon sensed her nonverbal want. " You want something from me.  Ask.  If it pleases me, I may just do it. " He said with conviction as he drew way from Serena lips. His eyes flared as he awaited her words.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 6:20 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash's frown deepened momentarily,  before vanishing all together. "Well, maybe I'm flustered because you're in effect laughing at me. " He stated with a joking manner. 
~~~
Raycon sensed her nonverbal want. " You want something from me.  Ask.  If it pleases me, I may just do it. " He said with conviction as he drew way from Serena lips. His eyes flared as he awaited her words.
"Can't help it when your reactions to teasing are so comical" Alex said with a hum. 
~~~
"I just want to touch you that's all" Serena said softly as she moved her wrists a bit.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:28 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Can't help it when your reactions to teasing are so comical" Alex said with a hum. 
~~~
"I just want to touch you that's all" Serena said softly as she moved her wrists a bit.
Ash shrugged nonchalantly and said truthfully,  "What can I say, my aunt doesn't tease me much.  She dead serious most the time. So I'm unaccustomed to levity. " 
~~~
Raycon smirked and relaxed his hold upon her wrists.  "What a coincidence,  I just so happen to want that very much. " He replied quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 8:41 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger looked after Keri's retreat to enjoy the view. He said as he did, "Yeah, just a bit,  I suppose."  He sighed softly as he shook his head with a smile. "That's one sexy tail, Ker bear. " He stated before he continued getting ready. A glob of gel in his damp hair and of course his oral care. 
~~~
"I know. It's a rough ride. " Zypher stated at her whine. He with grateful that Anna prevailed.  He half contemplated shifting to help clean the offending cheetah's blood from her beautiful fur. But thought better of it as he glanced to the driver.  Who do you think you are Zyp? He chastised himself. 
~~~
Deagan brightened and sat a little taller in his seat. "We could perhaps spar. I could show you my strong point and you could critique them. Maybe even show me a few of you own" He offered hopefully.
Keri flushed at his teasing though she continued to get ready for the day as well. When she was ready, she made sure any leftovers were put in the fridge and empty cartons in the trash. She did not want to attract roaches or anything like that.
~~~
Anna huffed and laid down as well as she could until the car came to a stop in the alley to their building. They were more cautious this time, but soon they had views blocked enough to open the door for him and Anna, with something on the ground to absorb any blood drips. Once he got out, Anna would lead him down to the showers so she could get cleaned up in her wolf form. 
~~~
Robin smiled at that then shrugged "Alright, it would be good to know your strengths and weaknesses if we are to travel together." She agreed, standing up for him to lead the way

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 10:42 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash shrugged nonchalantly and said truthfully,  "What can I say, my aunt doesn't tease me much.  She dead serious most the time. So I'm unaccustomed to levity. " 
~~~
Raycon smirked and relaxed his hold upon her wrists.  "What a coincidence,  I just so happen to want that very much. " He replied quietly.
"I see, if it makes you uncomfortable I'll stop," Alex said quietly before glancing out the window.
~~~
Serena smiled and kissed him as she lightly ran her nails down his back slowly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 12:57 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"I see, if it makes you uncomfortable I'll stop," Alex said quietly before glancing out the window.
~~~
Ash felt bad once again as he noticed Alex turn to look out the window.  He debated whether or not to say anything further. He'd already put his foot in it. He diverted his eyes and cleared his throat slightly before admitting,  "I said unaccustomed,  not that I didn't like it. I'm sorry if I offended you. That wasn't my intent. " 
~~~
Raycon growled quietly through the duration of her kiss. As Serena's nails journeyed downwards along his back, his nerve endings become alight with the intensity of her manicured nails. "You wouldn't scratch we without asking first,  would you? Not that I wouldn't mind your punishment after such a slight." He asked as he broke away from her kiss. He purred softly as he look deeply into her eyes to gauge her thoughts.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 4:26 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash felt bad once again as he noticed Alex turn to look out the window.  He debated whether or not to say anything further. He'd already put his foot in it. He diverted his eyes and cleared his throat slightly before admitting,  "I said unaccustomed,  not that I didn't like it. I'm sorry if I offended you. That wasn't my intent. " 
~~~
Raycon growled quietly through the duration of her kiss. As Serena's nails journeyed downwards along his back, his nerve endings become alight with the intensity of her manicured nails. "You wouldn't scratch we without asking first,  would you? Not that I wouldn't mind your punishment after such a slight." He asked as he broke away from her kiss. He purred softly as he look deeply into her eyes to gauge her thoughts.
Alex looked at him with a reassuring smile "You didn't offend me I just want to make sure you are comfortable. "
~~~
"Of course not, unless you want me to" Serena purred as she gripped the back of his shoulders and lightly dug her nails into his skin before kissing his neck.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum