New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Sabra was quite a moment as she collected her thoughts.  Ash was far too trusting and naive to fully understand the dangers of strangers.  "Where are you originally from? Your former pride as well. We can't throw out lot in with just anyone,  as I'm sure you can understand.  I need to know of any possible loyalties to potential enemies of ours." She said being as strait forward as possible. 

Ash took to rummaging the lent out of the corner depths of his pockets and letting the gentle breeze take off with it. 
~~~
Raycon true to his predictions, he became quite a hindrance to Serena's packing.
"I'm from California in the U.S, my pride was killed off two years ago by another pride and if they cared about survivors they would have hunted me down so no enemies are chasing after me" she answered simply. She didn't like talking about her pride since their death was still fresh in her mind.
~~~
"Raycon what are you doing? " Serena said with exasperation since it was hard to pack with the distractions.
There was dead silence on the other end of the line as Sabra process that information when she did break the silence she asked, "I'll need to know the name of both prides, Alex.  I'm anything if not through. " She tapped her nails on the table as she waited. 

Ash glanced to Alex curiously.
~~~
"Why, I'm helping you. What does it look like?" Raycon asked innocently.  Though he knew darn well what he was doing, paybacks as they were.
"Pride Valer was mine and the one that wiped us out was pride Garvett" Alex responded softly as she leaned against the railing.
~~~
"It looks like you're deliberately sabotaging my organization and you keep messing up my outfits!" She huffed as she whacked him with one of her bras she planned on packing "Now shoo!"
Sabra wrote down the names and asked another hard question for its emotional toll it was having on the lioness.  "Why? " 
~~~
"The mighty tiger has been reduced to a term for a pestilent fly. Shoo? I don't see any buttermilk,  my dear." He observed playfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:52 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"I'm from California in the U.S, my pride was killed off two years ago by another pride and if they cared about survivors they would have hunted me down so no enemies are chasing after me" she answered simply. She didn't like talking about her pride since their death was still fresh in her mind.
~~~
"Raycon what are you doing? " Serena said with exasperation since it was hard to pack with the distractions.
There was dead silence on the other end of the line as Sabra process that information when she did break the silence she asked, "I'll need to know the name of both prides, Alex.  I'm anything if not through. " She tapped her nails on the table as she waited. 

~~~
"Why, I'm helping you. What does it look like?" Raycon asked innocently.  Though he knew darn well what he was doing, paybacks as they were.
"Pride Valer was mine and the one that wiped us out was pride Garvett" Alex responded softly as she leaned against the railing.
~~~
"It looks like you're deliberately sabotaging my organization and you keep messing up my outfits!" She huffed as she whacked him with one of her bras she planned on packing "Now shoo!"
Sabra wrote down the names and asked another hard question for its emotional toll it was having on the lioness.  "Why? " 
~~~
"The mighty tiger has been reduced to a term for a pestilent fly. Shoo? I don't see any buttermilk,  my dear." He observed playfully.
Alex closed her eyes briefly "We made a mistake and we were weak, they saw the opportunity and took it. Purely business " she said simply though her voice had wavered a bit, she didn't want to go into anymore detail. Not only was it bringing forth painful memories but she was talking about this to a complete stranger.
~~~
"The mighty tiger is about to get this hanger shoved up his rear if he doesn't back away from my luggage." Serena huffed as she made her point by tapping the hanger she was holding against his chest.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:09 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex closed her eyes briefly "We made a mistake and we were weak, they saw the opportunity and took it. Purely business " she said simply though her voice had wavered a bit, she didn't want to go into anymore detail. Not only was it bringing forth painful memories but she was talking about this to a complete stranger.
~~~
"The mighty tiger is about to get this hanger shoved up his rear if he doesn't back away from my luggage." Serena huffed as she made her point by tapping the hanger she was holding against his chest.
"Alright,  far enough.  Thank you for your patience and Alex,  I'm sorry for your loss.  You're welcome to stay here. I'm very protective of my Ash. Though I'm his aunt, I raised him from infancy. So I see him as a son, more than a nephew. I gave everything up for him, so he is all I have. " Sabra confided honestly. 
~~~
"Promises,  promises. " Raycon complained with a chuckle as he relented and stepped away,  but not before tweaking her lovely backside with an errant pinch.  "Oops! There was a fly there. Good thing I got it for you." He replied offhandedly.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:37 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger grinned and nodded. "Yeah,  you're probably right.  Although I did go to a gypsy once who claimed to analyze dreams. She shouted on about how all animals in dreams represent habits. Non-threatening animals good ones. While the threatening ones were bad habits. Just as water represented change and stuff like that. But I don't think she was worth her salt, for she was speaking to a so called threatening animal in his human guise and never knew it." He replied with a far amount of levity in his voice as he sprawled out onto his side. When he glanced up at Keri, he had evidence of his merriment in his jade green eyes. 
~~~
Zypher caught sight of the figure's shadow and growled menacingly under his breath.  He was uncertain if he should shift and stock after it or continue to push it towards the end of the alleyway. He looked to Anna for instruction.
~~~
Deagan smiled eagerly and assured Robin,  "I can cook you breakfast if you so desire.  Or lunch, perhaps if it's more to your liking. " 

Azle had started walking again,  but moved to reclaim his vacated chair from earlier.  Once he was seated,  he crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap. It was his customary pose of his relaxed mood.
Keri chuckled at his words and nodded. "Well, that means your camouflage is working really well then, doesn't it?" Either that or the woman had been surprisingly dense to what was real and right in front of her.
~~~
Anna touched his arm at his growl. She was going to give the others time to get in place before closing this net around the suspect. She couldn't find his scent though, so she glanced around before shifting to her wolf form to sniff around then started stalking closer on silent pads.
~~~
Robin smiled again, showing her fangs a little as she did. "That sounds good. We have plenty of time to see what all you can cook. For now, breakfast sounds really good." She agreed.
"I prefer that explanation better then she was a fake. It's far more flattering to me that way." Jaeger stated with a mischievous wink. 
~~~
Zypher stayed close,  but discreet. He wasn't letting anyone get a shot at Anna. That was the only reason he didn't shift as well.  He drew his gun so it was at the ready should it be needed. 
~~~
"Do you have any allergies or dislikes?" Deagan asked. He had to learn much about her. 

Azle looked to Robin equally curiously as to her reply.  He flash of fang nearly evoked a hissed from him. But he nipped his lips to keep his composure.
Keri laughed and nodded. That's what she had wanted him to say, that it put him in a better light with the change in perspective. She went back to eating her meal happily
~~~
The shadowy figure turned back to them, suddenly and quickly running to them while dodging side to side to make a harder target. It pulled out a knife from somewhere to use in it's attack. 

Anna growled, crouching to wait for an opportunity to attack the creature. It was fast, faster than any wolf, more like a cheetah. (hint, hint, lol)
~~~
"I have lived off of pretty much everything. From 'old west' and native American meals to fast food" Robin said with a shrug. She had noticed that flash of emotion from Azle, though she didn't understand it, she had smiled at both of them. "The last hundred years or so has been fast food more often than not because I haven't had access to a real kitchen."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:13 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger grinned and nodded. "Yeah,  you're probably right.  Although I did go to a gypsy once who claimed to analyze dreams. She shouted on about how all animals in dreams represent habits. Non-threatening animals good ones. While the threatening ones were bad habits. Just as water represented change and stuff like that. But I don't think she was worth her salt, for she was speaking to a so called threatening animal in his human guise and never knew it." He replied with a far amount of levity in his voice as he sprawled out onto his side. When he glanced up at Keri, he had evidence of his merriment in his jade green eyes. 
~~~
Zypher caught sight of the figure's shadow and growled menacingly under his breath.  He was uncertain if he should shift and stock after it or continue to push it towards the end of the alleyway. He looked to Anna for instruction.
~~~
Deagan smiled eagerly and assured Robin,  "I can cook you breakfast if you so desire.  Or lunch, perhaps if it's more to your liking. " 

Azle had started walking again,  but moved to reclaim his vacated chair from earlier.  Once he was seated,  he crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap. It was his customary pose of his relaxed mood.
Keri chuckled at his words and nodded. "Well, that means your camouflage is working really well then, doesn't it?" Either that or the woman had been surprisingly dense to what was real and right in front of her.
~~~
Anna touched his arm at his growl. She was going to give the others time to get in place before closing this net around the suspect. She couldn't find his scent though, so she glanced around before shifting to her wolf form to sniff around then started stalking closer on silent pads.
~~~
Robin smiled again, showing her fangs a little as she did. "That sounds good. We have plenty of time to see what all you can cook. For now, breakfast sounds really good." She agreed.
"I prefer that explanation better then she was a fake. It's far more flattering to me that way." Jaeger stated with a mischievous wink. 
~~~
Zypher stayed close,  but discreet. He wasn't letting anyone get a shot at Anna. That was the only reason he didn't shift as well.  He drew his gun so it was at the ready should it be needed. 
~~~
"Do you have any allergies or dislikes?" Deagan asked. He had to learn much about her. 

Azle looked to Robin equally curiously as to her reply.  He flash of fang nearly evoked a hissed from him. But he nipped his lips to keep his composure.
Keri laughed and nodded. That's what she had wanted him to say, that it put him in a better light with the change in perspective. She went back to eating her meal happily
~~~
The shadowy figure turned back to them, suddenly and quickly running to them while dodging side to side to make a harder target. It pulled out a knife from somewhere to use in it's attack. 

Anna growled, crouching to wait for an opportunity to attack the creature. It was fast, faster than any wolf, more like a cheetah. (hint, hint, lol)
~~~
"I have lived off of pretty much everything. From 'old west' and native American meals to fast food" Robin said with a shrug. She had noticed that flash of emotion from Azle, though she didn't understand it, she had smiled at both of them. "The last hundred years or so has been fast food more often than not because I haven't had access to a real kitchen."
Jaeger pushed up from his reclined position, his meal forgotten for the moment. He simply blinked slowly sending love looks to Keri as he purred softly to her. She was so sexy without even trying.  He was the luckiest tomorrow cat there was. 
~~~
(You killed me with that hint, hint.  Razz  )
Zypher remained calm and remembered back to his hunting lessons with his father.  When shooting birds you never aimed where your target was, but where it would be. So he did just that, squeezing the trigger smoothly while he held his hand steady.  As the shot rang out, he waited to see if he'd hit it.
~~~
"I'll have to get you on the home cooked meals again. Fast food is poison in the guise of convenience." Deagan stated with a joking manner. 

Azle smiled pleasantly and agreed.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:45 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Alright,  far enough.  Thank you for your patience and Alex,  I'm sorry for your loss.  You're welcome to stay here. I'm very protective of my Ash. Though I'm his aunt, I raised him from infancy. So I see him as a son, more than a nephew. I gave everything up for him, so he is all I have. " Sabra confided honestly. 
~~~
"Promises,  promises. " Raycon complained with a chuckle as he relented and stepped away,  but not before tweaking her lovely backside with an errant pinch.  "Oops! There was a fly there. Good thing I got it for you." He replied offhandedly.
"I see, well thank you Sabra I appreciate it. I'm sure you would like to speak with Ash so I'll hand you over to him." She said softly and  handed the phone back to him before heading back inside.
~~~
Serena jumped and smacked him with a bra "You mischievous tiger" she said before sticking her tongue out at him and went back to packing.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:37 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"I see, well thank you Sabra I appreciate it. I'm sure you would like to speak with Ash so I'll hand you over to him." She said softly and  handed the phone back to him before heading back inside.
~~~
Serena jumped and smacked him with a bra "You mischievous tiger" she said before sticking her tongue out at him and went back to packing.
Ash took the phone from her and brought it up to his ear as he looked after Alex's departure.  "Hello,  again.  No, unfortunately.  It cannot be helped, there's a storm that has suspended all flights. Sabra do I have to? Alright, if you insist. Love you, bye." He ended the call with a sigh as he slipped the phone into his back pocket. What was the urgency? He thought as he turned to look out over the city.  They'd have to catch a train to Prague. He just hoped Alex didn't object. 
~~~
" You're very good with that Serena. We'll have to revisit this later, when we have more time." Raycon said with a grin that promised devilment.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:55 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~

~~~
Jaeger pushed up from his reclined position, his meal forgotten for the moment. He simply blinked slowly sending love looks to Keri as he purred softly to her. She was so sexy without even trying.  He was the luckiest tomorrow cat there was. 
~~~
Zypher remained calm and remembered back to his hunting lessons with his father.  When shooting birds you never aimed where your target was, but where it would be. So he did just that, squeezing the trigger smoothly while he held his hand steady.  As the shot rang out, he waited to see if he'd hit it.
~~~
"I'll have to get you on the home cooked meals again. Fast food is poison in the guise of convenience." Deagan stated with a joking manner. 

Keri paused and looked back up to him as he sat up and purred at her. A smile pulled at her lips as she started purring back to him, enjoying how he looked at her. 
~~~
(lol)
There was a yowl of pain from the shadows as the creature landed though it seemed to vanish into those same shadows. Whatever was blocking the scent seemed to have been breached with it's skin, allowing them to smell the blood, and that it was a male cheetah. 

Anna growled again, moving closer silently to try to end this before anyone started calling the cops about a shot fired. 
~~~
Robin chuckled at that and nodded "True enough, but it is better than my own cooking, and much more convenient." She joked. She was glad Azle had picked him as one of the choices for her, he seemed really nice and able to keep up with her joking too.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:13 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~

Keri paused and looked back up to him as he sat up and purred at her. A smile pulled at her lips as she started purring back to him, enjoying how he looked at her. 
~~~
(lol)
There was a yowl of pain from the shadows as the creature landed though it seemed to vanish into those same shadows. Whatever was blocking the scent seemed to have been breached with it's skin, allowing them to smell the blood, and that it was a male cheetah. 

Anna growled again, moving closer silently to try to end this before anyone started calling the cops about a shot fired. 
~~~
Robin chuckled at that and nodded "True enough, but it is better than my own cooking, and much more convenient." She joked. She was glad Azle had picked him as one of the choices for her, he seemed really nice and able to keep up with her joking too.
(Tomorrow cat? Ugh,  word substitution, got to laugh at it sometimes.  Of course I meant Tom cat.  Rolling Eyes  )
Jaeger gave her a sexy smile and leaned forward just a bit to ask sweetly,  "Can I get a sugar, Ker bear?" 
~~~
"A cheetah!" Zypher growled under his breath as he started tracking the blood trail. He knew he was quick on firing his gun, but he didn't want to take chances.  Besides it was New York city, how many other gun fires went off in just one night? He wondered absently as he chased the demented cheetah.
~~~
Deagan bowed his and laughed despite himself.  She was very funny and that was refreshing.  "Well then, I'll have to give you lessons when time permits.   if that's not too presumptuous of me to suggest such. " He asked as he looked back up to her curiously. 

Azle watched their interactions with a smile.  He was a firm believer in serendipity.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:23 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash took the phone from her and brought it up to his ear as he looked after Alex's departure.  "Hello,  again.  No, unfortunately.  It cannot be helped, there's a storm that has suspended all flights. Sabra do I have to? Alright, if you insist. Love you, bye." He ended the call with a sigh as he slipped the phone into his back pocket. What was the urgency? He thought as he turned to look out over the city.  They'd have to catch a train to Prague. He just hoped Alex didn't object. 
~~~
" You're very good with that Serena. We'll have to revisit this later, when we have more time." Raycon said with a grin that promised devilment.
Alex was inside sitting at a table in the deserted cafeteria. She had her hands clasped together and was staring at them, deep in her thoughts.
~~~
Serena arched an eyebrow playfully "Hmph we'll see, you're going to have to work for it first" she teased as she finished packing and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:12 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
(lol)

~~~
(Tomorrow cat? Ugh,  word substitution, got to laugh at it sometimes.  Of course I meant Tom cat.  Rolling Eyes  )
Jaeger gave her a sexy smile and leaned forward just a bit to ask sweetly,  "Can I get a sugar, Ker bear?" 
~~~
"A cheetah!" Zypher growled under his breath as he started tracking the blood trail. He knew he was quick on firing his gun, but he didn't want to take chances.  Besides it was New York city, how many other gun fires went off in just one night? He wondered absently as he chased the demented cheetah.
~~~
Deagan bowed his and laughed despite himself.  She was very funny and that was refreshing.  "Well then, I'll have to give you lessons when time permits.   if that's not too presumptuous of me to suggest such. " He asked as he looked back up to her curiously. 

Azle watched their interactions with a smile.  He was a firm believer in serendipity.
Keri pretended to think about that as she set her bowl to the side, then leaned closer to kiss him lovingly. 
~~~
Anna went after the human form of the cat, chasing it to corner it with her guards coming in from the other side. 

The cheetah growled at the trap before leaping out to grab Anna and back to the wall again. He didn't seem to notice or care that Anna got his arm and the vein there, he just laughed and pressed his knife against her side just over her heart. 
~~~
Robin smiled again and nodded, looking over to Azle and giving him a real smile again. She was happy to have met both of them. "More knowledge is good to have, especially with things like cooking."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:55 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex was inside sitting at a table in the deserted cafeteria. She had her hands clasped together and was staring at them, deep in her thoughts.
~~~
Serena arched an eyebrow playfully "Hmph we'll see, you're going to have to work for it first" she teased as she finished packing and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.
A few minutes later,  Ash headed inside to try to find where Alex was. But to his surprise,  she was in the empty dinning room. However,  she looked deep in thought and he was loathe to interfere with her solitude. He glanced to his watch noting there was a time table that couldn't be postponed.  "Umm, Alex?" He finally asked very quietly.  
~~~
Raycon doubted that, but he did appreciate a good workout.  After all, how else could he keep his toned physique just so. He moved to set the alarm and went to brush his teeth and enjoy the show of Serena in the enclosed shower.   Serena TV, his favorite channel.  He thought with humor as he worked the brush around his mouth and toothy grin.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~
(lol)

~~~
~~~
~~~

Keri pretended to think about that as she set her bowl to the side, then leaned closer to kiss him lovingly. 
~~~
Anna went after the human form of the cat, chasing it to corner it with her guards coming in from the other side. 

The cheetah growled at the trap before leaping out to grab Anna and back to the wall again. He didn't seem to notice or care that Anna got his arm and the vein there, he just laughed and pressed his knife against her side just over her heart. 
~~~
Robin smiled again and nodded, looking over to Azle and giving him a real smile again. She was happy to have met both of them. "More knowledge is good to have, especially with things like cooking."
Jaeger had thought to use a small pout as she pretended to think about it,  but he'd held fast,  just waiting patiently for her. He didn't have to play games when he was with her. He purred softly as he was rewarded with Keri's loving kiss. Oh was he addicted to her lovely lips. He soon enough,  he pulled away marginally, reluctant to end their kiss. You mustn't be too greedy,  Jae.  he cautioned himself.  He smiled wistfully and looked to her adoringly. "Darling,  you once mentioned that I was a good kisser.....Well it's ditto, honey bear. Your kisses are life affirming. " He drawled. 
~~~
Zypher aimed his gun at the suspect as he was instantly filled with fear and trepidation as the fend grabbed Anna. But of course he hid that behind a stern veneer of an expression.  "You'd best think better on that, son. Just let her go and you could still walk away from all this. " He lied convincingly. His mind was racing,  running all the possible outcomes to the situation. In his peripheral vision, he noted the guards and their locations. That's when he noticed the pool of blood welling at his feet. It did not smell of Anna, just cheetah.  He had to keep him focused on him and keep him talking.  "Let the wolf go, no one needs to get hurt. " He said as he kept his gun trained on the male. 
~~~
Azle dipped his head in acknowledgement of her unspoken thought as a gesture of his mutual feelings.  "Yes, that is true and another skill set for your arsenal. He said simply.  

Deagan ventured to tease Robin,  "I bet you could dismember a chicken fryer for the stew pot in seconds flat. Very handy for a rushed dinner, I think. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:32 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
A few minutes later,  Ash headed inside to try to find where Alex was. But to his surprise,  she was in the empty dinning room. However,  she looked deep in thought and he was loathe to interfere with her solitude. He glanced to his watch noting there was a time table that couldn't be postponed.  "Umm, Alex?" He finally asked very quietly.  
~~~
Raycon doubted that, but he did appreciate a good workout.  After all, how else could he keep his toned physique just so. He moved to set the alarm and went to brush his teeth and enjoy the show of Serena in the enclosed shower.   Serena TV, his favorite channel.  He thought with humor as he worked the brush around his mouth and toothy grin.
Alex blinked as she pulled out of her thoughts and looked at Ash "Yeah Ash? "
~~~
Serena moved to get out when she finished and chuckled "You look iike a animal that has rabies." She teased as she wrapped a towel around herself before going to the bathroom counter to brush her teeth.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:41 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~
(lol)

~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~

~~~
Jaeger had thought to use a small pout as she pretended to think about it,  but he'd held fast,  just waiting patiently for her. He didn't have to play games when he was with her. He purred softly as he was rewarded with Keri's loving kiss. Oh was he addicted to her lovely lips. He soon enough,  he pulled away marginally, reluctant to end their kiss. You mustn't be too greedy,  Jae.  he cautioned himself.  He smiled wistfully and looked to her adoringly. "Darling,  you once mentioned that I was a good kisser.....Well it's ditto, honey bear. Your kisses are life affirming. " He drawled. 
~~~
Zypher aimed his gun at the suspect as he was instantly filled with fear and trepidation as the fend grabbed Anna. But of course he hid that behind a stern veneer of an expression.  "You'd best think better on that, son. Just let her go and you could still walk away from all this. " He lied convincingly. His mind was racing,  running all the possible outcomes to the situation. In his peripheral vision, he noted the guards and their locations. That's when he noticed the pool of blood welling at his feet. It did not smell of Anna, just cheetah.  He had to keep him focused on him and keep him talking.  "Let the wolf go, no one needs to get hurt. " He said as he kept his gun trained on the male. 
~~~
Azle dipped his head in acknowledgement of her unspoken thought as a gesture of his mutual feelings.  "Yes, that is true and another skill set for your arsenal. He said simply.  

Deagan ventured to tease Robin,  "I bet you could dismember a chicken fryer for the stew pot in seconds flat. Very handy for a rushed dinner, I think. "
Keri smiled again, excited to hear him say that. "Life-affirming, huh?" She asked with a chuckle then pulled him back close to kiss him lovingly again.
~~~
"Everyone needs to hurt" The cheetah countered with a growl. His attention changed to Anna alone as she shifted back to her human form in his arms. "Pretty, pretty" He said, moving his hand to run a finger over her cheek along with the hilt of the knife. 

Anna shifted to her human form, looking at the cheetah as she pulled her gun, able to aim  and fire it. Her gun had a silencer, so it was quiet.
~~~
Robin chuckled and nodded "I probably could, I am good with a knife." She said truthfully. She relaxed against the chair, enjoying the banter and the company.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Serena moved to get out when she finished and chuckled "You look iike a animal that has rabies." She teased as she wrapped a towel around herself before going to the bathroom counter to brush her teeth.
Ash fidgeted a little before saying,  " Can you cash in your plane ticket for a train ticket? My aunt wants us on a train to Prague tonight. " 
~~~
Raycon chuckled and said thorough the foam,  "Only made for you babe."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:05 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~

Keri smiled again, excited to hear him say that. "Life-affirming, huh?" She asked with a chuckle then pulled him back close to kiss him lovingly again.
~~~
"Everyone needs to hurt" The cheetah countered with a growl. His attention changed to Anna alone as she shifted back to her human form in his arms. "Pretty, pretty" He said, moving his hand to run a finger over her cheek along with the hilt of the knife. 

Anna shifted to her human form, looking at the cheetah as she pulled her gun, able to aim  and fire it. Her gun had a silencer, so it was quiet.
~~~
Robin chuckled and nodded "I probably could, I am good with a knife." She said truthfully. She relaxed against the chair, enjoying the banter and the company.
Jaeger hummed agreement as he  gave himself over to Keri's attentive kissing and kissed her with equal relish. 
~~~
Zypher had a silent snarl upon his face as the male took liberties with Anna. He told himself Anna had it under control,  but his need to protect his An.....his alpha was impotent rage burning deep inside himself.  When Anna shot the male, a sweet relief settled over him. He then rushed forward to assist anyway possible. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head and asked, "You wouldn't you think less of me if I admitted to wanting to watch you do that?" 

Deagan smiled eagerly for Robin's reply.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:17 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash fidgeted a little before saying,  " Can you cash in your plane ticket for a train ticket? My aunt wants us on a train to Prague tonight. " 
~~~
Alex arched an eyebrow "Why the urgency? "
~~~
Serena chuckled softly and kissed his cheek when she finished brushing her teeth. She then went to the room and dropped her towel before changing into a tank and panties.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Serena chuckled softly  and kissed his cheek when she finished brushing her teeth. She then went to the room and dropped her towel before changing into a tank and panties.
Ash shrugged and admitted,  "Honestly, I didn't ask. I just know she has her reasons.  If you can't exchange it, then we'll just have to go our separate ways at lest until you get to Tokyo. I can write down the address...." He started looking for a pen and paper to do so.
~~~
Raycon finished up and stripped off the shirt and tie as getting head for the closet to hang them up. Then his pants were next. He slipped on a pair of flannel pajama pants before moving to the bed.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:42 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Serena chuckled softly  and kissed his cheek when she finished brushing her teeth. She then went to the room and dropped her towel before changing into a tank and panties.
Ash shrugged and admitted,  "Honestly, I didn't ask. I just know she has her reasons.  If you can't exchange it, then we'll just have to go our separate ways at lest until you get to Tokyo. I can write down the address...." He started looking for a pen and paper to do so.
~~~
Raycon finished up and stripped off the shirt and tie as getting head for the closet to hang them up. Then his pants were next. He slipped on a pair of flannel pajama pants before moving to the bed.
Alex nodded "I think I can, if I can't I'll just buy one so I'll start packing. " She said before getting up to head to her room.
~~~
Serena put her clothes away and towel before climbing into bed. She let out a wistful sigh as she got under the covers, after a long day she was glad to be in bed.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex nodded "I think I can,  if I can't I'll just buy one so I'll start packing. " She said before getting up to head to her room.
~~~
Serena put her clothes away and towel before climbing into bed. She let out a wistful sigh as she got under the covers, after a long day she was glad to be in bed.
Ash headed down the opposite hallway to his room to do the same. Which didn't take too long so he wentered to check out and settle the final bill. 
~~~
Raycon slipped under the covers a day reached to switch off the light. He took a deep breath as he settled upon his back. "Goodnight,  Serena." He said softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:49 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~

~~~
Jaeger hummed agreement as he  gave himself over to Keri's attentive kissing and kissed her with equal relish. 
~~~
Zypher had a silent snarl upon his face as the male took liberties with Anna. He told himself Anna had it under control,  but his need to protect his An.....his alpha was impotent rage burning deep inside himself.  When Anna shot the male, a sweet relief settled over him. He then rushed forward to assist anyway possible. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head and asked, "You wouldn't you think less of me if I admitted to wanting to watch you do that?" 

Keri enjoyed his kissing, forgetting about the left over food as she pulled him closer. 
~~~
Anna reached for help to stand while her guards came forward, calling for a cleanup crew. She put her gun away then looked down at herself and frowned at the blood. She couldn't walk around even in New York looking like this, not as a human. She looked to Zypher again and pulled a leash and collar out of her bag "The less people standing around, the better, care to walk me home?" She asked, holding out the leash to him. She would lead him to the pick up car in her wolf form if he agreed. 
~~~
"Why would I think less of you?" Robin asked curiously. She saw nothing 'lessening' about wanting to see knife-work, even if it was just for cooking. It was like watching a dagger thrower at a circus, just another way to use a knife to her. Besides, she did kind of want to show off for him "You already saw some of my knife-work when we met too."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:05 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
Alex nodded "I think I can,  if I can't I'll just buy one so I'll start packing. " She said before getting up to head to her room.
~~~
Ash headed down the opposite hallway to his room to do the same. Which didn't take too long so he wentered to check out and settle the final bill. 
~~~
Raycon slipped under the covers a day reached to switch off the light. He took a deep breath as he settled upon his back. "Goodnight,  Serena." He said softly.
Once Alex finished packing and fixed her ticket she went down to the checkout to pay the bill.
~~~
"Goodnight, quick question. We're you hoping for a workout before bed or...?" She asked as she settled on her side with her back towards him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:48 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~

Keri enjoyed his kissing, forgetting about the left over food as she pulled him closer. 
~~~
Anna reached for help to stand while her guards came forward, calling for a cleanup crew. She put her gun away then looked down at herself and frowned at the blood. She couldn't walk around even in New York looking like this, not as a human. She looked to Zypher again and pulled a leash and collar out of her bag "The less people standing around, the better, care to walk me home?" She asked, holding out the leash to him. She would lead him to the pick up car in her wolf form if he agreed. 
~~~
"Why would I think less of you?" Robin asked curiously. She saw nothing 'lessening' about wanting to see knife-work, even if it was just for cooking. It was like watching a dagger thrower at a circus, just another way to use a knife to her. Besides, she did kind of want to show off for him "You already saw some of my knife-work when we met too."
Jaeger thought ahead before getting too lost in Keri's kiss by moving their cartons of uneaten food to the night stand. He couldn't be responsible for an unfortunate mess.....especially since he'd suggest eating in bed in the first place. He wrapped his arms around Keri's back and eased her backwards.  Once she was settled, he pulled back enough to grin with a soft purr.  "Darling,  when you kiss me like that I....well, let's just say, I get awfully light headed. " He drawled intimately as he pressed the proof of his condition aginst her thigh.  
~~~
In light of the seriousness of the passed few minutes,  that offhanded statement surprised a laugh out of Zypher.  "But of course,  I'd be honored to,  Anna." He said as he gingerly took the leash from her grasp.  He looked to the others briefly, before he focused solely on Anna.
~~~
Azle looked to Robin a moment before he ventured to explain the reasoning for him to phrase such a question that way.  "It has been my experience that most don't like  being subjected to perform under close scrutiny of their skills.  You being a Pyte, I thought that would be even more so. I merely asked out of courtesy. " Azle then smiled respectfully, as he smoothed his tie once more needlessly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Once Alex finished packing and fixed her ticket she went down to the checkout to pay the bill.
~~~
"Goodnight,  quick question. We're you hoping for a workout before bed or...?" She asked as she settled on her side with her back towards him.
Ash sat patiently in the front room waiting for Alex to check out. As she'd finished,  he stood. There was a cab on the way to take them to the train station. "Ready?" He asked quietly. 
~~~
Raycon smirked as he turned onto his side pulling her back aginst his front.  Once she was ensnared in his arms, he murmured as he worried her earlobe with his lips,  "Sweet Serena,  I only put these pajama pants on to remind me to behave. I believe I've mentioned I don't wear anything when I sleep. But layers at this point, is a very good thing. In fact, the more the better." As his hand slowly snaked downwards to the cradled of her thighs, he stated huslily, "But I can oblige you a release, if that's what you wish my lovely?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:34 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Goodnight,  quick question. We're you hoping for a workout before bed or...?" She asked as she settled on her side with her back towards him.
Ash sat patiently in the front room waiting for Alex to check out. As she'd finished,  he stood. There was a cab on the way to take them to the train station. "Ready?" He asked quietly. 
~~~
Raycon smirked as he turned onto his side pulling her back aginst his front.  Once she was ensnared in his arms, he murmured as he worried her earlobe with his lips,  "Sweet Serena,  I only put these pajama pants on to remind me to behave. I believe I've mentioned I don't wear anything when I sleep. But layers at this point, is a very good thing. In fact, the more the better." As his hand slowly snaked downwards to the cradled of her thighs, he stated huslily, "But I can oblige you a release, if that's what you wish my lovely?"
Alex nodded with a small smile when she was done and headed to the entrance of the hostel with him.
~~~
"Well, I don't think I could say no at this point now can I?" She said softly with a soft smile as she turned her head to look at him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum