New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:21 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
(Oh I thought you meant bus XD )
"Is your aunt your only family?" Alex asked curiously,  she didn't judge him but rather envied that he still had family.
~~~
"Oh? Care to give me some hints at what I can look forward to?" She hummed in curiosity.
(It's impossible to take a bus from Germany to Tokyo.   Smile )
Ash grew silent as he mulled over how to answer that. He then told the truth,  "She's the only family that matters to me. So yes." He said as he leaned on the railing and looked at his hands. 
~~~
"What? And ruin the surprise? Why, Miss Ramis where's your sense of adventure." Raycon asked with a devious smile.
(That's what I figured but I was just trying to go along with the typo error)
"I see, well it's getting late and since you were the in the audience of Americans you probably want some time to yourself" Alex said as she moved away from the railing, she didn't want to make him uncomfortable.
~~~
Serena laughed as she car came to a stop "Just wanted to see if I could get it out of you."
(And when I do type bus, it goofs it up. Ugh! Lol! )
Ash straightened suddenly farewell words and tried to think of a way to prolong the conversation.  "Um, I......actually don't.  I mean, I don't want to be alone right now.....I mean,  unless you want to leave, that is. Otherwise,  you could stay and we could talk bit more. But only if you want too." Ash said as he rubbed his warming face with uncertainty.  He was such a novice at this. 
~~~
" Oh I am sure you could get it out of me, eventually. But you'd have to be far more persuasive than simply asking me. " Raycon stated matter-of-factly as he opened his door.
(Lol XD)
Alex laughed as she went back over to his side, she that it was cute how he was fumbling over his words. "Well is there anything you could tell me about Tokyo since I'm going to be living there? "
~~~
"Hmm I think I know how but I'll see if I can when we're closer to the date" she purred before exiting the car.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:32 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(It's impossible to take a bus from Germany to Tokyo.   Smile )
Ash grew silent as he mulled over how to answer that. He then told the truth,  "She's the only family that matters to me. So yes." He said as he leaned on the railing and looked at his hands. 
~~~
"What? And ruin the surprise? Why, Miss Ramis where's your sense of adventure." Raycon asked with a devious smile.
"I see, well it's getting late and since you were the in the audience of Americans you probably want some time to yourself" Alex said as she moved away from the railing, she didn't want to make him uncomfortable.
~~~
Serena laughed as she car came to a stop "Just wanted to see if I could get it out of you."
Ash straightened suddenly at Alex's farewell words and tried to think of a way to prolong their conversation.  "Um, I......actually don't.  I mean, I don't want to be alone right now.....I mean,  unless you want to leave, that is. Otherwise,  you could stay and we could talk bit more. But only if you want too." Ash said as he rubbed his warming face with uncertainty.  He was such a novice at this. 
~~~
" Oh I am sure you could get it out of me, eventually. But you'd have to be far more persuasive than simply asking me. " Raycon stated matter-of-factly as he opened his door.
(Lol XD)
Alex laughed as she went back over to his side, she that it was cute how he was fumbling over his words. "Well is there anything you could tell me about Tokyo since I'm going to be living there? "
~~~
"Hmm I think I know how but I'll see if I can when we're closer to the date" she purred before exiting the car.
Ash nodded as he gathered his thoughts of all the important bits about living in Tokyo.  Well, at least what he thought was relevant. When he concluded,  he looked to Alex to see if anything he said would be of use to her. "I hope that helps." He said quietly as he fidgeted slightly. 
~~~
Raycon stared after her a moment before shaking his head to follow her out. A lopsided grin lit his face at the eventuality of that encounter. He greeted the doorman as he held the door for them. "Hey Anders,  how's the family?" 

Anders smiled and said,  "Just fine Mr. Marlow. Thanks for asking. Oh, and congratulations on your engagement,  sir and miss." He looked to Serena and dipped his head.

"My, doesn't word spread fast. Thank you old friend. " Raycon said with humor.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:47 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Soon enough,  Jaeger return with the bounty of delicious smelling food. He paused at the door to better admire the view Keri presented. Granted,  she was covered with the sheet,  but she was still sexy as hell. " Mumm, you look like dessert Ker bear. " He said with a purr. 
~~~
Zypher looked to Anna for a moment then asked,  "Riding on the subway?" He asked as bit confused. He hoped she didn't think less of him for not getting it right.
~~~
Azle chuckled in rare humor and remind gently,  " My wine is my hobby, while my gardens are my passion. "  For lack of a better passion.  But he choose not to say that aloud.
Keri looked to him again and grinned. "That smells so good." She said as she sat up again. "Want to eat in here or should we eat at the table?"
~~~
"No, me holding your arm like this." Anna replied and chuckled. "They don't like it because it's usually one of them I have to hold onto." 
~~~
Robin dipped her head at that and nodded. Yeah, he had told her that before. She should have remembered, it wasn't that she had forgot, she had just not wanted to talk about herself anymore. "Right."
"Or the third and my favorite option,  how about you be the table. " Jaeger suggest jokingly as he step forward towards the bed.  He climbed on and sat down. " We should be fine inow here, unless you're a very messy eater.....of which, I know you're not." He stages as you rummaged through the bag. "Oh! Look, a spork! How exciting!" He added with emphasis. 
~~~
Zypher had missed the mark by a landslide, mushrooms to his dismay as he met the eyes of one of the bodyguards. Yep! Definitely not happy about his up close and personal with his alpha.  "Oh, yeah, may bad. I knew that." He replied quietly as he moved his gaze to Anna's beautiful eyes. "I guess I'm stepping on some toes, here." He said with a nervous chuckle. 
~~~
Azle picked up on Robin's unease and stood up. He looked to the door as he said,  "You're probably exhausted and are in need of some well deserved rest. I'll take my leave of you if you wish.  Besides Deagan is here to offer you sustenance. He is fairly anxious to do so."
Keri chuckled and picked through the food, setting out the containers and picking up a spork. "How exciting, but I'm not going to be a table." She said with laughter. 
~~~
Anna chuckled and looked to the guards then back to the passengers around them, nodding. She met his eyes again and smiled happily. "Yeah, but they aren't alphas, I am." She said softly. 
~~~
Robin looked away, getting mad at herself for messing up another budding friendship. She always messed things up, it's the way things worked with her or rather didn't work. "He doesn't have to be anxious."
Jaeger looked to Keri critically and nodded,  "Yeah, you giggle fat to much to expect the food to stay were it should. " He observed playfully. He handed her a few napkins with a wink. 
~~~
Zypher couldn't help the shudder of excitement that statement evoked from him. Her alpha authority thrilled him to measure. "Yes, you are. And a very beautiful one at that." He replied before he could think better of it. He diverted his gaze to await her reprimand for such a bold statement. 
~~~
Azle smiled gently,  "Robin,  it's not a nervous anxious, I don't think.  He wanting very much to be with you. That is what I should have said. My thralls are amused by his continued pacing and checking of his appearance.  He's waited a very long time to belong to someone and the fact that you're a Pyte, makes it all the more important to him. " He clarified for her. He then told his thrall to let Deagan in. 

Deagan looked to the thrall as he opened the door and motioned him forward.  He looked one last time in the mirror before stepping forward to enter the room. He looked to Azle and Robin as he slowly walked over to them.
Keri laughed at that, it was true, she did giggle too much to be a table. Oh well, they would just have to add bed trays to the list of stuff to get. 
~~~
Anna flushed at that, smiling and looking away more to study those around them before looking to him again. "I'm glad you think so." She said quietly and she was, probably more than she should have been, but she didn't care right then. Soon enough they would reach their stop so they had to get out and find places to 'hide' and watch from.
~~~
Robin dipped her head in acknowledgement of her mix up with Adzle's meaning then looked to Deagan as the other male came in. She stood up, giving him a small smile. "Hello again Deagan."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:30 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"Or the third and my favorite option,  how about you be the table. " Jaeger suggest jokingly as he step forward towards the bed.  He climbed on and sat down. " We should be fine inow here, unless you're a very messy eater.....of which, I know you're not." He stages as you rummaged through the bag. "Oh! Look, a spork! How exciting!" He added with emphasis. 
~~~
Zypher had missed the mark by a landslide, mushrooms to his dismay as he met the eyes of one of the bodyguards. Yep! Definitely not happy about his up close and personal with his alpha.  "Oh, yeah, may bad. I knew that." He replied quietly as he moved his gaze to Anna's beautiful eyes. "I guess I'm stepping on some toes, here." He said with a nervous chuckle. 
~~~
Azle picked up on Robin's unease and stood up. He looked to the door as he said,  "You're probably exhausted and are in need of some well deserved rest. I'll take my leave of you if you wish.  Besides Deagan is here to offer you sustenance. He is fairly anxious to do so."
Keri chuckled and picked through the food, setting out the containers and picking up a spork. "How exciting, but I'm not going to be a table." She said with laughter. 
~~~
Anna chuckled and looked to the guards then back to the passengers around them, nodding. She met his eyes again and smiled happily. "Yeah, but they aren't alphas, I am." She said softly. 
~~~
Robin looked away, getting mad at herself for messing up another budding friendship. She always messed things up, it's the way things worked with her or rather didn't work. "He doesn't have to be anxious."
Jaeger looked to Keri critically and nodded,  "Yeah, you giggle fat to much to expect the food to stay were it should. " He observed playfully. He handed her a few napkins with a wink. 
~~~
Zypher couldn't help the shudder of excitement that statement evoked from him. Her alpha authority thrilled him to no measure. "Yes, you are. And a very beautiful one at that." He replied before he could think better of it. He diverted his gaze to await her reprimand for such a bold statement. 
~~~
Azle smiled gently,  "Robin,  it's not a nervous anxious, I don't think.  He wanting very much to be with you. That is what I should have said. My thralls are amused by his continued pacing and checking of his appearance.  He's waited a very long time to belong to someone and the fact that you're a Pyte, makes it all the more important to him. " He clarified for her. He then told his thrall to let Deagan in. 

Deagan looked to the thrall as he opened the door and motioned him forward.  He looked one last time in the mirror before stepping forward to enter the room. He looked to Azle and Robin as he slowly walked over to them.
Keri laughed at that, it was true, she did giggle too much to be a table. Oh well, they would just have to add bed trays to the list of stuff to get. 
~~~
Anna flushed at that, smiling and looking away more to study those around them before looking to him again. "I'm glad you think so." She said quietly and she was, probably more than she should have been, but she didn't care right then. Soon enough they would reach their stop so they had to get out and find places to 'hide' and watch from.
~~~
Robin dipped her head in acknowledgement of her mix up with Adzle's meaning then looked to Deagan as the other male came in. She stood up, giving him a small smile. "Hello again Deagan."
Jaeger asked spontaneously,  " Have you ever been to India by chance?" He took a bit as he awaited Keri's answer. 
~~~
Zypher chanced a glance to Anna at her reply.  He smiled warmly before calling himself to task.  He had to remember the importance of this mission.  He'd never actually been a part of something so vital to a pack and vowed to himself he wouldn't be a liability to Anna. Like with the flip of a switch,  a change came over him. He was suddenly a serious warrior on the onset of a potential battle.
~~~
Deagan bowed his head respectfully to her and said, " Hello, Robin.  It pleases me to be here with you. Thank you for accepting me. I shall endeavor to never make you regret that choice. I've trained my whole life to serve you properly." When he raised his head,  he looked to her candidly, even though his heart was thundering a bit. She was so strong and mysterious in her allure. Could a Pyte really want him? He self-doubted.

Azle watched the pair curiously. Looking to one and then the other. He should really give them privacy,  but yet her head stayed.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:14 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
Ash straightened suddenly at Alex's farewell words and tried to think of a way to prolong their conversation.  "Um, I......actually don't.  I mean, I don't want to be alone right now.....I mean,  unless you want to leave, that is. Otherwise,  you could stay and we could talk bit more. But only if you want too." Ash said as he rubbed his warming face with uncertainty.  He was such a novice at this. 
~~~
(Lol XD)
~~~
Ash nodded as he gathered his thoughts of all the important bits about living in Tokyo.  Well, at least what he thought was relevant. When he concluded,  he looked to Alex to see if anything he said would be of use to her. "I hope that helps." He said quietly as he fidgeted slightly. 
~~~
Raycon stared after her a moment before shaking his head to follow her out. A lopsided grin lit his face at the eventuality of that encounter. He greeted the doorman as he held the door for them. "Hey Anders,  how's the family?" 

Anders smiled and said,  "Just fine Mr. Marlow. Thanks for asking. Oh, and congratulations on your engagement,  sir and miss." He looked to Serena and dipped his head.

Alex smiled "Yes that helps a lot thanks, it sounds wonderful."
~~~
Serena chuckled "Thank you" she said before they went into the elevator.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:16 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher couldn't help the shudder of excitement that statement evoked from him. Her alpha authority thrilled him to no measure. "Yes, you are. And a very beautiful one at that." He replied before he could think better of it. He diverted his gaze to await her reprimand for such a bold statement. 
~~~

~~~
~~~
Jaeger asked spontaneously,  " Have you ever been to India by chance?" He took a bit as he awaited Keri's answer. 
~~~
Zypher chanced a glance to Anna at her reply.  He smiled warmly before calling himself to task.  He had to remember the importance of this mission.  He'd never actually been a part of something so vital to a pack and vowed to himself he wouldn't be a liability to Anna. Like with the flip of a switch,  a change came over him. He was suddenly a serious warrior on the onset of a potential battle.
~~~
Deagan bowed his head respectfully to her and said, " Hello, Robin.  It pleases me to be here with you. Thank you for accepting me. I shall endeavor to never make you regret that choice. I've trained my whole life to serve you properly." When he raised his head,  he looked to her candidly, even though his heart was thundering a bit. She was so strong and mysterious in her allure. Could a Pyte really want him? He self-doubted.

Azle watched the pair curiously. Looking to one and then the other. He should really give them privacy,  but yet her head stayed.
Keri tilted her head at the odd question then shrugged and shook her head "Not that I know of." She replied. There was a chance she had been there when she was too young to remember, but not as an adult.

~~~
Anna noticed the change and it made her a bit sad, though she knew his reasoning for it. She continued to stay close to him, using him as cover as she watched the area for danger. She frowned and rubbed her eyes before moving away, heading for an alley. Something had caught her attention, but she couldn't say what.
~~~
Robin chuckled softly and held out a hand in a stop gesture. "You may have trained your whole life, but I haven't. I have let myself forget what little I knew of the protocols and such, so I will say this now. I will likely make mistakes in how I treat you, so you cannot be afraid to tell me, discreetly of course,  when with anyone but Adzle, he knows this already. I have been away from 'polite' society for too long and will need help catching up with the rules from both of you."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
(Lol XD)
~~~
~~~

~~~
Ash smiled pleasantly and shrugged slightly.  " I'm glad to be of assistance.  So do you have family there to stay with? If not, I could talk with my aunt about maybe letting you use the guest room. But  I must warn you in advance,  Japanese apartments are very small." He said with a chuckle. 
~~~
Raycon couldn't resist the temptation and pinched Serena's bottom as she stepped forward to get on the elevator.  Of course when he followed, he had on the look of Innocence.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:46 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

Azle watched the pair curiously. Looking to one and then the other. He should really give them privacy,  but yet here he stayed.
Keri tilted her head at the odd question then shrugged and shook her head "Not that I know of." She replied. There was a chance she had been there when she was too young to remember, but not as an adult.

~~~
Anna noticed the change and it made her a bit sad, though she knew his reasoning for it. She continued to stay close to him, using him as cover as she watched the area for danger. She frowned and rubbed her eyes before moving away, heading for an alley. Something had caught her attention, but she couldn't say what.
~~~
Robin chuckled softly and held out a hand in a stop gesture. "You may have trained your whole life, but I haven't. I have let myself forget what little I knew of the protocols and such, so I will say this now. I will likely make mistakes in how I treat you, so you cannot be afraid to tell me, discreetly of course,  when with anyone but Adzle, he knows this already. I have been away from 'polite' society for too long and will need help catching up with the rules from both of you."
"I was just curious. Sorry for the random question. I always wanted to visit there sometime. " He explained quietly.  He then settled comfortably with his breakfast. "I like this, it's like an indoor picnic. Which is far more comfortable than sitting on the ground."  Jaeger stated with a sheepish smile.
~~~
Zypher stayed close to Anna and whispered,  "What is it?" He'd moved his hand upon the but of his weapon beneath his jacket, just in case. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head at Robin's reply,  but knew it would help Deagan relax even more. And as predicted,  Deagan's posture loosened up a bit, becoming less rigid. 

" I'll do my best on all accounts and do as you asked of me.  Robin, is that how I should address you? If not, I apologize. " Deagan asked with uncertainty.  But he grinned happily looking to Azle,  before returning his gaze to Robin.  

Azle chuckled under his breath as he stepped away to roam the room absently, but could still listen to them talking.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:06 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
(Lol XD)
~~~
~~~

~~~
Ash smiled pleasantly and shrugged slightly.  " I'm glad to be of assistance.  So do you have family there to stay with? If not, I could talk with my aunt about maybe letting you use the guest room. But  I must warn you in advance,  Japanese apartments are very small." He said with a chuckle. 
~~~
Raycon couldn't resist the temptation and pinched Serena's bottom as she stepped forward to get on the elevator.  Of course when he followed, he had on the look of Innocence.
Alex gave him a bright smile "No I don't so that would be great if it's not too imposing and I wouldn't mind the small space. "
~~~
Serena jumped at the pinch and stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "You're just so eager now that we're home" she teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:08 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

Azle watched the pair curiously. Looking to one and then the other. He should really give them privacy,  but yet here he stayed.

~~~
~~~
"I was just curious. Sorry for the random question. I always wanted to visit there sometime. " He explained quietly.  He then settled comfortably with his breakfast. "I like this, it's like an indoor picnic. Which is far more comfortable than sitting on the ground."  Jaeger stated with a sheepish smile.
~~~
Zypher stayed close to Anna and whispered,  "What is it?" He'd moved his hand upon the but of his weapon beneath his jacket, just in case. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head at Robin's reply,  but knew it would help Deagan relax even more. And as predicted,  Deagan's posture loosened up a bit, becoming less rigid. 

" I'll do my best on all accounts and do as you asked of me.  Robin, is that how I should address you? If not, I apologize. " Deagan asked with uncertainty.  But he grinned happily looking to Azle,  before returning his gaze to Robin.  

Azle chuckled under his breath as he stepped away to roam the room absently, but could still listen to them talking.
"You don't have to apologize, it just was a random question. So, what made you think of India ?" Keri asked curiously. 
~~~
"I'm not sure." Anna said, glancing to him then looking tot he alley again "I thought I saw something, but it was so fast." Faster than it should have been to escape her sight. She took his hand to go to the alley with him. 
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded "Yes, Robin is all I go by. Titles don't hold much importance to me." Not for herself anyway. She glanced to Azle then looked to Deagan again, taking her seat. "Why don't you relax, tell me a little something about yourself?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~

~~~
~~~
Alex gave him a bright smile "No I don't so that would be great if it's not too imposing and I wouldn't mind the small space. "
~~~
Serena jumped at the pinch and stuck her tongue out at him playfully.  "You're just so eager now that we're home" she teased.
Ash took out his phone to type a text to his aunt.  When his phone chimed before he could put it back in his back pocket,  he looked at what she said. " You're not pride affiliated are you? That's her first question. " He looked up over his phone for Alex's reply.  His aunt was cautious and very protective of him. 
~~~
Raycon smirked and said offhandedly,  "What, to pack and get ready for an early fight? Oh, yes. You've figured me out already my dear."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

"You don't have to apologize, it just was a random question. So, what made you think of India ?" Keri asked curiously. 
~~~
"I'm not sure." Anna said, glancing to him then looking tot he alley again "I thought I saw something, but it was so fast." Faster than it should have been to escape her sight. She took his hand to go to the alley with him. 
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded "Yes, Robin is all I go by. Titles don't hold much importance to me." Not for herself anyway. She glanced to Azle then looked to Deagan again, taking her seat. "Why don't you relax, tell me a little something about yourself?"
Jaeger grinned and said, " I had a dream last night that I was wondering about on the back of an Indian elephant.  As far as dream analysis goes,  what could that be about?" He took a bite and looked to her curiously as he chewed politely. 
~~~
The fine hair sat the nape of Zypher's neck stood up. He clinched his jaw as they move soundlessly together into the alley.  He sampled the scents there for anything off. Even though their target was known to use scent blockers. He eyes were sharp and scanned for the slightest movements. A rat got the evil eye for making a bold appearance before scurrying away.
~~~
Deagan bowed and sat down by Robin.  He collected his thoughts and offered as a tidbit on himself. "I was born here in Rome from sixth generation thralls. I'm a very good cook. I'm skilled in all things domestic........um, in my spare time I make small carvings from fallen sticks from the gardens. " 

"He's very skilled with those. Their both intricate and detailed. He's made me a letter opener that I value highly. " Azle informed quietly as he glanced with a gentle smile to them as he paused by a painting on the wall.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:08 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Serena jumped at the pinch and stuck her tongue out at him playfully.  "You're just so eager now that we're home" she teased.
Ash took out his phone to type a text to his aunt.  When his phone chimed before he could put it back in his back pocket,  he looked at what she said. " You're not pride affiliated are you? That's her first question. " He looked up over his phone for Alex's reply.  His aunt was cautious and very protective of him. 
~~~
Raycon smirked and said offhandedly,  "What, to pack and get ready for an early fight? Oh, yes. You've figured me out already my dear."
Alex shook her head "No, not anymore " she responded quietly.
~~~
"But of course, I know how much boys love their toys" she said with a smirk as the elevator doors opened.She then exited the elevator while purposely swaying her hips.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex shook her head "No, not anymore " she  responded quietly.
~~~
"But of course,  I know how much boys love their toys" she said with a smirk as the elevator doors opened.She then exited the elevator while purposely swaying her hips.
Ash typed her reply and smiled sheepishly at the awkwardness of the moment before his aunt's reply was sent. With never came because the phone rang. "Hello? Yes, she standing right here. OK,  here she is. " He said as he held oup the phone to Alex. "She wants to talk to you personally before allowing you in her home. " He explained almost apologetically. 
~~~
Raycon groaned quietly and enjoyed the private show. He shook his head minutely as he stepped off the elevator to follow in her wake. "Yes, all manner of toys. But the big boy toys are by far the best. " He literally perred in his appreciation.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:16 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"But of course,  I know how much boys love their toys" she said with a smirk as the elevator doors opened.She then exited the elevator while purposely swaying her hips.
Ash typed her reply and smiled sheepishly at the awkwardness of the moment before his aunt's reply was sent. With never came because the phone rang. "Hello? Yes, she standing right here. OK,  here she is. " He said as he held oup the phone to Alex. "She wants to talk to you personally before allowing you in her home. " He explained almost apologetically. 
~~~
Raycon groaned quietly and enjoyed the private show. He shook his head minutely as he stepped off the elevator to follow in her wake. "Yes, all manner of toys. But the big boy toys are by far the best. " He literally perred in his appreciation.
"Oh, alright " Alex said as she took the phone with a small smile before holding it to her ear "Hello?"
~~~
"I can tell" she said with a wink as she went to grab her suitcase before heading to the room to start packing.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:37 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Oh, alright " Alex said as she took the phone with a small smile before holding it to her ear "Hello?"
~~~
"I can tell" she said with a wink as she went to grab her suitcase before heading to the room to start packing.
"Hello Alex,  I'm Sabra. I'd like to know a little bit more about you, do you think that's a possibility? " She asked pleasantly. 

Ash looked around quietly and stuck his hands in his pockets for lack of a better option to do with them. He then leaned his back aginst the railing while watching Alex.
~~~
Raycon grinned as he headed to the master bedroom to do the same. It wouldn't take long for him to pack, it consisted of slipped some suits in a garment bag and his still packed toiletries. He'd then have plenty of time to be a hindrance to Serena's packing.  Oh, goodie. He thought to himself.

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:37 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Hello Alex,  I'm Sabra. I'd like to know a little bit more about you, do you think that's a possibility? " She asked pleasantly. 

Ash looked around quietly and stuck his hands in his pockets for lack of a better option to do with them. He then leaned his back aginst the railing while watching Alex.
~~~
Raycon grinned as he headed to the master bedroom to do the same. It wouldn't take long for him to pack, it consisted of slipped some suits in a garment bag and his still packed toiletries. You have plenty of time to be a hindrance to Serena's packing.  Oh, goodie. He thought to himself.
"Uh sure, ask away" Alex responded in a friendly tone though she was a bit concerned at the questions Sabra could possibly ask.
~~~
Serena was busy trying to create some outfits for the trip that was professional since it was a business trip. She made sure to pack everything else since this would take some time.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:39 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
Jaeger grinned and said, " I had a dream last night that I was wondering about on the back of an Indian elephant.  As far as dream analysis goes,  what could that be about?" He took a bite and looked to her curiously as he chewed politely. 
~~~
The fine hair sat the nape of Zypher's neck stood up. He clinched his jaw as they move soundlessly together into the alley.  He sampled the scents there for anything off. Even though their target was known to use scent blockers. He eyes were sharp and scanned for the slightest movements. A rat got the evil eye for making a bold appearance before scurrying away.
~~~
Deagan bowed and sat down by Robin.  He collected his thoughts and offered as a tidbit on himself. "I was born here in Rome from sixth generation thralls. I'm a very good cook. I'm skilled in all things domestic........um, in my spare time I make small carvings from fallen sticks from the gardens. " 

"He's very skilled with those. Their both intricate and detailed. He's made me a letter opener that I value highly. " Azle informed quietly as he glanced with a gentle smile to them as he paused by a painting on the wall.
"Um...maybe that you want to visit India?" Keri said with a shrug. She didn't know what else it could mean. She started eating her meal again.
~~~
Anna walked with him into the alley. She knew her guards would go to the other end of the alley to cut off the suspect. There was movement, more than the rat alone. There was a shadow figure, moving along the alley quietly.
~~~
Robin smiled at what they both said, happy with it. "I would like to try some of your cooking and see these carvings of yours." She said gently. He would be a good person to have around, that was for certain.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:53 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~
Raycon grinned as he headed to the master bedroom to do the same. It wouldn't take long for him to pack, it consisted of slipped some suits in a garment bag and his still packed toiletries. You have plenty of time to be a hindrance to Serena's packing.  Oh, goodie. He thought to himself.
"Uh sure, ask away" Alex responded in a friendly tone though she was a bit concerned at the questions Sabra could possibly ask.
~~~
Serena was busy trying to create some outfits for the trip that was professional since it was a business trip. She made sure to pack everything else since this would take some time.
Sabra was quite a moment as she collected her thoughts.  Ash was far too trusting and naive to fully understand the dangers of strangers.  "Where are you originally from? Your former pride as well. We can't throw out lot in with just anyone,  as I'm sure you can understand.  I need to know of any possible loyalties to potential enemies of ours." She said being as strait forward as possible. 

Ash took to rummaging the lent out of the corner depths of his pockets and letting the gentle breeze take off with it. 
~~~
Raycon true to his predictions, he became quite a hindrance to Serena's packing.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:12 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

"Um...maybe that you want to visit India?" Keri said with a shrug. She didn't know what else it could mean. She started eating her meal again.
~~~
Anna walked with him into the alley. She knew her guards would go to the other end of the alley to cut off the suspect. There was movement, more than the rat alone. There was a shadow figure, moving along the alley quietly.
~~~
Robin smiled at what they both said, happy with it. "I would like to try some of your cooking and see these carvings of yours."  She said gently. He would be a good person to have around,  that was for certain.
Jaeger grinned and nodded. "Yeah,  you're probably right.  Although I did go to a gypsy once who claimed to analyze dreams. She shouted on about how all animals in dreams represent habits. Non-threatening animals good ones. While the threatening ones were bad habits. Just as water represented change and stuff like that. But I don't think she was worth her salt, for she was speaking to a so called threatening animal in his human guise and never knew it." He replied with a far amount of levity in his voice as he sprawled out onto his side. When he glanced up at Keri, he had evidence of his merriment in his jade green eyes. 
~~~
Zypher caught sight of the figure's shadow and growled menacingly under his breath.  He was uncertain if he should shift and stock after it or continue to push it towards the end of the alleyway. He looked to Anna for instruction.
~~~
Deagan smiled eagerly and assured Robin,  "I can cook you breakfast if you so desire.  Or lunch, perhaps if it's more to your liking. " 

Azle had started walking again,  but moved to reclaim his vacated chair from earlier.  Once he was seated,  he crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap. It was his customary pose of his relaxed mood.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:52 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~

~~~
~~~
Sabra was quite a moment as she collected her thoughts.  Ash was far too trusting and naive to fully understand the dangers of strangers.  "Where are you originally from? Your former pride as well. We can't throw out lot in with just anyone,  as I'm sure you can understand.  I need to know of any possible loyalties to potential enemies of ours." She said being as strait forward as possible. 

Ash took to rummaging the lent out of the corner depths of his pockets and letting the gentle breeze take off with it. 
~~~
Raycon true to his predictions, he became quite a hindrance to Serena's packing.
"I'm from California in the U.S, my pride was killed off two years ago by another pride and if they cared about survivors they would have hunted me down so no enemies are chasing after me" she answered simply. She didn't like talking about her pride since their death was still fresh in her mind.
~~~
"Raycon what are you doing? " Serena said with exasperation since it was hard to pack with the distractions.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:56 am

nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger grinned and nodded. "Yeah,  you're probably right.  Although I did go to a gypsy once who claimed to analyze dreams. She shouted on about how all animals in dreams represent habits. Non-threatening animals good ones. While the threatening ones were bad habits. Just as water represented change and stuff like that. But I don't think she was worth her salt, for she was speaking to a so called threatening animal in his human guise and never knew it." He replied with a far amount of levity in his voice as he sprawled out onto his side. When he glanced up at Keri, he had evidence of his merriment in his jade green eyes. 
~~~
Zypher caught sight of the figure's shadow and growled menacingly under his breath.  He was uncertain if he should shift and stock after it or continue to push it towards the end of the alleyway. He looked to Anna for instruction.
~~~
Deagan smiled eagerly and assured Robin,  "I can cook you breakfast if you so desire.  Or lunch, perhaps if it's more to your liking. " 

Azle had started walking again,  but moved to reclaim his vacated chair from earlier.  Once he was seated,  he crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap. It was his customary pose of his relaxed mood.
Keri chuckled at his words and nodded. "Well, that means your camouflage is working really well then, doesn't it?" Either that or the woman had been surprisingly dense to what was real and right in front of her.
~~~
Anna touched his arm at his growl. She was going to give the others time to get in place before closing this net around the suspect. She couldn't find his scent though, so she glanced around before shifting to her wolf form to sniff around then started stalking closer on silent pads.
~~~
Robin smiled again, showing her fangs a little as she did. "That sounds good. We have plenty of time to see what all you can cook. For now, breakfast sounds really good." She agreed.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

~~~
~~~

~~~
"I'm from California in the U.S, my pride was killed off two years ago by another pride and if they cared about survivors they would have hunted me down so no enemies are chasing after me" she answered simply. She didn't like talking about her pride since their death was still fresh in her mind.
~~~
"Raycon what are you doing? " Serena said with exasperation since it was hard to pack with the distractions.
There was dead silence on the other end of the line as Sabra process that information when she did break the silence she asked, "I'll need to know the name of both prides, Alex.  I'm anything if not through. " She tapped her nails on the table as she waited. 

Ash glanced to Alex curiously.
~~~
"Why, I'm helping you. What does it look like?" Raycon asked innocently.  Though he knew darn well what he was doing, paybacks as they were.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:25 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~

Keri chuckled at his words and nodded. "Well, that means your camouflage is working really well then, doesn't it?" Either that or the woman had been surprisingly dense to what was real and right in front of her.
~~~
Anna touched his arm at his growl. She was going to give the others time to get in place before closing this net around the suspect. She couldn't find his scent though, so she glanced around before shifting to her wolf form to sniff around then started stalking closer on silent pads.
~~~
Robin smiled again, showing her fangs a little as she did. "That sounds good. We have plenty of time to see what all you can cook. For now, breakfast sounds really good." She agreed.
"I prefer that explanation better then she was a fake. It's far more flattering to me that way." Jaeger stated with a mischievous wink. 
~~~
Zypher stayed close,  but discreet. He wasn't letting anyone get a shot at Anna. That was the only reason he didn't shift as well.  He drew his gun so it was at the ready should it be needed. 
~~~
"Do you have any allergies or dislikes?" Deagan asked. He had to learn much about her. 

Azle looked to Robin equally curiously as to her reply.  He flash of fang nearly evoked a hissed from him. But he nipped his lips to keep his composure.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:25 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
~~~

~~~
~~~
There was dead silence on the other end of the line as Sabra process that information when she did break the silence she asked, "I'll need to know the name of both prides, Alex.  I'm anything if not through. " She tapped her nails on the table as she waited. 

~~~
"Why, I'm helping you. What does it look like?" Raycon asked innocently.  Though he knew darn well what he was doing, paybacks as they were.
"Pride Valer was mine and the one that wiped us out was pride Garvett" Alex responded softly as she leaned against the railing.
~~~
"It looks like you're deliberately sabotaging my organization and you keep messing up my outfits!" She huffed as she whacked him with one of her bras she planned on packing "Now shoo!"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

~~~
~~~

~~~
"Pride Valer was mine and the one that wiped us out was pride Garvett" Alex responded softly as she leaned against the railing.
~~~
"It looks like you're deliberately sabotaging my organization and you keep messing up my outfits!" She huffed as she whacked him with one of her bras she planned on packing "Now shoo!"
Sabra wrote down the names and asked another hard question for its emotional toll it was having on the lioness.  "Why? " 
~~~
"The mighty tiger has been reduced to a term for a pestilent fly. Shoo? I don't see any buttermilk,  my dear." He observed playfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum