New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger chuckled as he caught the menu. " Oh dear, what shall I do? I believe you found out my secret, I'm easily distracted." He whispered intimately as he looked meaningfully at Keri. "But you only have yourself to blame there, Sweetness."  He added as he swatted her playfully with the menu before perusing for available options.
~▪~▪~
Zypher eagerly complied and got a little more himself as well.  When he came back, he handed her her plate with a shy smile. 
~▪~▪~
Azle tipped his head and said, " Now I am intrigued. What tricks should I steer far away from in your estimation?"
Keri chuckled and settled on the bed to look at the menu too, checking to see what they could get here. "That one looks nice" She said, pointing to one of the places.
~~~
Anna chuckled and accepted the plate "Thank you" She said with a smile. She was happy to have him be here with her. She was wishing this could go on without having to end.
~~~
"Hm, people like to do things like espionage, not a good thing to learn unless you can't get caught, ever." Robin said then chuckled and shrugged "I don't know we do things humans would never dream of."
" Now you see there? That just goes to show, you're a girl after my own heart. For I was secretly coveting that place, but opted to be less biased selection instead. That's a wonderful choice,  my lovely. Let's give them a ring a dingy." Jaeger stated with a mischievous grin. 
~▪~▪~
" No thanks required and you are entirely welcome." Zypher stated pleasantly as he settled in to eat and watch the rest of the movie with Anna.
~▪~▪~
"Yes, sadly so for some. But I do excel at interrogations." Azle added with a wide smile that showed his fangs. He also shrugged before he turned to go to the sitting area.  "Even though blood memory is easier and more accurate. I like the game of wills as they try to outsmart me." He added conversationally.
Keri chuckled and gave him a kiss before calling the place up so they could place their orders 
~~~
Anna smiled and settled in to eat and watch the remainder of the movie too. When she had finished eating, she moved closer to settle beside him and lean against him a little
~~~
Robin nodded then shrugged and found a seat on the couch. "It is what it is, all we can do is live our lives as well as we can."
Jaeger doodled on Keri's body in provocative places as she made the order.  He smirked at Keri in playfully humor. 
~▪~▪~
Which was purely heaven for Zypher.  He'd finished a bit before her and was able to thoroughly enjoy the time they had left before the hunt for the murderer. He stole glances in her direction, moments before he brought his arm around her shoulder.  She made him feel like an awkward teenager. 
~▪~▪~
" And yet many struggle with that concept. You cannot fight the inevitable or it's uncertain outcome. More likely,  one need to go with it and see where it takes them." Azle stated with a blank look as he sat in a chair across from Robin.  The felt the pull of the sun as dawn peeked over the horizon. "I've arranged for your Chosen to be brought here. Perhaps he can keep you company when it comes time for me to go to ground. " He replied offhandedly as he crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"I  wouldn't dream of using a fumed paint, nontoxic only." Raycon assured Serena.  But he smiled warmly as he shook his head. "Your pouting isn't going to be enough. So I suppose I'll have to be the chump up on that ladder then. " He added in a charitable mood.
Serena laughed "Well I still want to help paint, especially if you're going up the ladder since it will be a nice view. Can you take your shirt off too?" She said with humor.
"But of course I will.  I wouldn't want to get paint on it. Just as I'll enjoy the view from up above.  Expecially when you bend over to paint along the baseboards. " Raycon said with a deep purr.
Serena laughed "Oh my I want to get started now, makes me almost  want to go with gender neutral colors just so I could get started." She purred.
Raycon shared and appreciative smile and mentioned, "I've always had an affinity for purple. Lavender in particular. Is that a gender neutral color?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Ash was a man on a mission.  He'd came to Germany aginst his aunt's best wishes practically on a wild goose chase. Well that's what you get when you make arrangements to buy certain things off the internet that can not be shipped. He looked at the address aginst the one on the building.  Yep, this was the right place,  the real question was, would it be the death him? Too many Craigslist horror stories rummaged in the back of his mind. You've come this far Ash,  there's no backing out at this point. He told himself as he raised his hand and knocked upon the door with a decisive knock....

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:29 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena laughed "Well I still want to help paint, especially if you're going up the ladder since it will be a nice view. Can you take your shirt off too?" She said with humor.
"But of course I will.  I wouldn't want to get paint on it. Just as I'll enjoy the view from up above.  Expecially when you bend over to paint along the baseboards. " Raycon said with a deep purr.
Serena laughed "Oh my I want to get started now, makes me almost  want to go with gender neutral colors just so I could get started." She purred.
Raycon shared and appreciative smile and mentioned, "I've always had an affinity for purple. Lavender in particular. Is that a gender neutral color?"
Serena thought it over "I don't think so, we can look up what good neutral colors are for nurseries."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:48 pm

nickyknack wrote:Ash was a man on a mission.  He'd came to Germany aginst his aunt's best wishes practically on a wild goose chase. Well that's what you get when you make arrangements to buy certain things off the internet that can not be shipped. He looked at the address aginst the one on the building.  Yep, this was the right place,  the real question was, would it be the death him? Too many Craigslist horror stories rummaged in the back of his mind. You've come this far Ash,  there's no backing out at this point. He told himself as he raised his hand and knocked upon the door with a decisive knock....
Alexandra heard the knock and set her mug down before heading to the door. She opened it with a polite smile "Can I help you?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:59 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena thought it over "I don't think so, we can look up what good neutral colors are for nurseries."
"Sounds like a plan, somthing we could do when we're on the plane." Raycon said with a contented smile.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:02 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:Ash was a man on a mission.  He'd came to Germany aginst his aunt's best wishes practically on a wild goose chase. Well that's what you get when you make arrangements to buy certain things off the internet that can not be shipped. He looked at the address aginst the one on the building.  Yep, this was the right place,  the real question was, would it be the death him? Too many Craigslist horror stories rummaged in the back of his mind. You've come this far Ash,  there's no backing out at this point. He told himself as he raised his hand and knocked upon the door with a decisive knock....
Alexandra heard  the knock and set her mug down before heading to the door.  She opened it with a polite smile "Can I help you?"
Ash frowned a bit confused,  he'd thought the seller was a male. "Ummmm, I'm Ash. Do you have the package for me?" He asked cautiously as he glanced both ways down the street.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:18 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Alexandra heard  the knock and set her mug down before heading to the door.  She opened it with a polite smile "Can I help you?"
Ashton frowned a bit confused,  he'd thought the seller was a male. "Ummmm, I'm Ash. Do you have the package for me?" He asked cautiously as he glanced both ways down the street.
Alexandra nodded "Yep, come in and make yourself comfortable I'll be right back." She said before turning away to go upstairs to get the package.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:24 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Ashton frowned a bit confused,  he'd thought the seller was a male. "Ummmm, I'm Ash. Do you have the package for me?" He asked cautiously as he glanced both ways down the street.
Alexandra nodded "Yep, come in and make yourself comfortable  I'll be right back." She said before turning away to go upstairs to get the package.
Ash stepped over the threshold and shut the door. "Thanks!" He said as he glanced around the front room curiously while he waited.  He slipped his hands in his pockets to deal with the nervous energy coursing through his veins. She was a lioness,  but was she with a pride? Best not to ask.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:50 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Alexandra nodded "Yep, come in and make yourself comfortable  I'll be right back." She said before turning away to go upstairs to get the package.
Ash stepped over the threshold and shut the door. "Thanks!" He said as he glanced around the front room curiously while he waited.  He slipped his hands in his pockets to deal with the nervous energy coursing through his veins. She was a lioness,  but was she with a pride? Best not to ask.
Alex came back downstairs with a briefcase and set it down on the counter. "I could see it" she commented as she opened the case for him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Alex came back downstairs with a briefcase and set it down on the counter. "I could see it" she commented as she opened the case for him.
Ash flushed with embarrassment as he interpreted her statement to mean she knew he was an albino. "Is it that obvious by simply looking at me?" He asked quietly as he looked down at the now opened case.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:16 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Ash flushed with embarrassment as he interpreted her statement to mean she knew he was an albino. "Is it that obvious by simply looking at me?" He asked quietly as he looked down at the now opened case.
"No, but I know what to look for and you passed with flying colors" she answered as she sat back down on the stool at the counter before she grabbed her mug to take a sip.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"No, but I know what to look for and you passed with flying colors" she answered as she sat back down on the stool at the counter before she grabbed her mug to take a sip.
"Wait,  what?" Ashton asked,  now more then a little confused again.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:27 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Your scent, body language, and physical appearance. " Alex replied as she crossed her legs.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"Your scent, body language,  and physical appearance. " Alex replied as she crossed her legs.
Ash let out a quiet breath.  "Oh yeah, that. Right. " He said,  more at ease, since she'd only ment that he was a lion also. "You can never be too careful. " He added as he inspected the contents. Satisfied,  he pulled out the manila envelope bulging with cash. " Everything looks to be on the up and up. It was a pleasure doing business with you Alex. " He said as he set the envelope down by her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:27 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Your scent, body language,  and physical appearance. " Alex replied as she crossed her legs.
Ash let out a quiet breath.  "Oh yeah, that. Right. " He said,  more at ease, since she'd only ment that he was a lion also. "You can never be too careful. " He added as he inspected the contents. Satisfied,  he pulled out the manila envelope bulging with cash. " Everything looks to be on the up and up. It was a pleasure doing business with you Alex. " He said as he set the envelope down by her.
Alex checked the contents of the envelope and nodded in satisfaction. "Perfect, this will pay for my trip " she muttered to herself before giving him a small smile "It was a pleasure for me too."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:07 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Alex checked the contents of the envelope and nodded in satisfaction. "Perfect, this will pay for my trip " she muttered to herself before giving him a small smile "It was a pleasure for me too."
Ash smiled and tucked the item in his jacket and moved to leave. "Well then, safe journey. " He said in parting.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:14 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Ashton smiled and tucked the item in his jacket and moved to leave. "Well then, safe journey. " He said in parting.
Alex gave him a smile and a nod as she finished up her drink and placed it in the sink before heading upstairs to pack.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:49 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Ashton smiled and tucked the item in his jacket and moved to leave. "Well then, safe journey. " He said in parting.
Alex gave him a smile and a nod as she finished up her drink and placed it in the sink before heading upstairs to pack.
Ash hurried back to his hostel. Once he got there, he locked the door and took out the item to set it on the small table.  He looked at it while he took off his jacket and hooked it over the chair back. Then sat down to examine it a little closer. He couldn't believe he finally had it. The thing he'd searched so long to find. To most it was simply an ancient artifact stolen from a museum ages ago. But to him, it was so much more.  He looked at the carved details that were exquisitely rendered with a bare minimum of weathering. A testament to how it had stood the test of time.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:10 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger chuckled as he caught the menu. " Oh dear, what shall I do? I believe you found out my secret, I'm easily distracted." He whispered intimately as he looked meaningfully at Keri. "But you only have yourself to blame there, Sweetness."  He added as he swatted her playfully with the menu before perusing for available options.
~▪~▪~
Zypher eagerly complied and got a little more himself as well.  When he came back, he handed her her plate with a shy smile. 
~▪~▪~
Azle tipped his head and said, " Now I am intrigued. What tricks should I steer far away from in your estimation?"
Keri chuckled and settled on the bed to look at the menu too, checking to see what they could get here. "That one looks nice" She said, pointing to one of the places.
~~~
Anna chuckled and accepted the plate "Thank you" She said with a smile. She was happy to have him be here with her. She was wishing this could go on without having to end.
~~~
"Hm, people like to do things like espionage, not a good thing to learn unless you can't get caught, ever." Robin said then chuckled and shrugged "I don't know we do things humans would never dream of."
" Now you see there? That just goes to show, you're a girl after my own heart. For I was secretly coveting that place, but opted to be less biased selection instead. That's a wonderful choice,  my lovely. Let's give them a ring a dingy." Jaeger stated with a mischievous grin. 
~▪~▪~
" No thanks required and you are entirely welcome." Zypher stated pleasantly as he settled in to eat and watch the rest of the movie with Anna.
~▪~▪~
"Yes, sadly so for some. But I do excel at interrogations." Azle added with a wide smile that showed his fangs. He also shrugged before he turned to go to the sitting area.  "Even though blood memory is easier and more accurate. I like the game of wills as they try to outsmart me." He added conversationally.
Keri chuckled and gave him a kiss before calling the place up so they could place their orders 
~~~
Anna smiled and settled in to eat and watch the remainder of the movie too. When she had finished eating, she moved closer to settle beside him and lean against him a little
~~~
Robin nodded then shrugged and found a seat on the couch. "It is what it is, all we can do is live our lives as well as we can."
Jaeger doodled on Keri's body in provocative places as she made the order.  He smirked at Keri in playfully humor. 
~▪~▪~
Which was purely heaven for Zypher.  He'd finished a bit before her and was able to thoroughly enjoy the time they had left before the hunt for the murderer. He stole glances in her direction, moments before he brought his arm around her shoulder.  She made him feel like an awkward teenager. 
~▪~▪~
" And yet many struggle with that concept. You cannot fight the inevitable or it's uncertain outcome. More likely,  one need to go with it and see where it takes them." Azle stated with a blank look as he sat in a chair across from Robin.  The felt the pull of the sun as dawn peeked over the horizon. "I've arranged for your Chosen to be brought here. Perhaps he can keep you company when it comes time for me to go to ground. " He replied offhandedly as he crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap.
Keri turned on him when she hung up the phone to tickle him. "Just for that, you get to be the one to go get the food when it gets here."
~~~
Anna smiled when he put his arm around her. It felt good and right to her to be this close to him, even if they didn't have a long time of getting to know one another.
When the movie ended, she lingered for a minute before moving to get up so they could clean up and get ready to go.
~~~
Robin dipped her head and smiled at that, nodding "Thank you. I will have to get used to thinking of another person when I move around now, though I knew you would keep him safe for me."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri turned on him when she hung up the phone to tickle him. "Just for that, you get to be the one to go get the food when it gets here."
~~~
Anna smiled when he put his arm around her. It felt good and right to her to be this close to him, even if they didn't have a long time of getting to know one another.
When the movie ended, she lingered for a minute before moving to get up so they could clean up and get ready to go.
~~~
Robin dipped her head and smiled at that, nodding "Thank you. I will have to get used to thinking of another person when I move around now, though I knew you would keep him safe for me."
Jaeger erupted in laughter as Keri hit all the ticklish spots and as luck would have it, he had lots. Under arms, both sides and his tummy.  And those were the ones above the waste line.  He finally captured her mischievous hands so he could catch his breath.  "Good! I wouldn't have it any other way.  Should I go for scandalous by opening the door in the buff?" He asked with a devious smile.
~▪~▪~
Once everything was put away and put in the dishwasher,  Zypher looked to Anna and said,  " I enjoyed that immensely. I hope I didn't make you late. " 
~▪~▪~
"As I'm relived you're warming up to the idea. Everyone needs someone to have their back sometimes.  In time, you'll find he's not so much a burden to you,  but an asset. They're more like Knights of old, who have sworn their loyalty to a Lord or their Lady. He chose you Robin of his own free will, allow him to help protect you from this new threat. I know I'll sleep a little better for it." Azle stated honestly.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:28 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Ash hurried back to his hostel. Once he got there, he locked the door and took out the item to set it on the small table.  He looked at it while he took off his jacket and hooked it over the chair back. Then sat down to examine it a little closer. He couldn't believe he finally had it. The thing he'd searched so long to find. To most it was simply an ancient artifact stolen from a museum ages ago. But to him, it was so much more.  He looked at the carved details that were exquisitely rendered with a bare minimum of weathering. A testament to how it had stood the test of time.
After a while Alex had slammed the phone back on the receiver in frustration. The flight had been cancelled because of a storm approaching the area and the now she couldn't go back home because she had already given the owner she was renting the house from the keys and he had gone on a early flight to the U.S. With the frustrated sigh she left the airport and headed to the nearest hotel.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:45 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Sounds like a plan, somthing we could do when we're on the plane." Raycon said with a contented smile.
(Bump)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:57 am

[quote="nickyknack"]
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(Sorry thought I posted Razz)
Serena chuckled "Hopefully that will keep us occupied the whole time since the plane ride is what 13 hours?" She said before finishing up her meal.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:08 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
(Sorry thought I posted Razz)
Serena chuckled "Hopefully that will keep us occupied the whole time since the plane ride is what 13 hours?" She said before finishing up her meal.
Raycon laughed quietly when the bill came, he paid without looking away and said,  "You're very optimistic Miss Ramis.  I would personally estimate that task would only take a couple of hours, tops. What then shall we do with ourselves to occupy the time for the remainder of the  time?"  He smirked as he looked meaningfully at Serena.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:11 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
After a while Alex had slammed the phone back on the receiver in frustration. The flight had been cancelled because of a storm approaching  the area and the now she couldn't go back home because she had already given the owner she was renting the house from the keys and he had gone on a early flight to the U.S. With the frustrated sigh she left the airport and headed to the nearest hotel.
(Is she closed to his hostel? He has a private room there, instead of the typically shared accommodations.)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum