New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger closed his eyes briefly at the loveliest words he'd ever been told. When he opened his eyes again, he smiled his sexy smile,  "Do you now? You love me? Well Ker bear, darling.  Those are some serious words to say to a Tomcat. Now you'll never get him to leave. " He teased as he rolled with Keri until she was under him. As he looked down at her beautiful face, he continued,  "And it's about time you caught up with me, sweetheart. Because I knew you were the one I was going to fall madly in love with, when you pushed me into that fountain. " He winked and kissed her gently. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher set his plate down and went to get the TV set up for the movie.  "Anna, you do continue to surprise me. You're not at all what I expected and that's not a bad thing." He replied honestly. 
~▪~▪~
Azle sat quietly as they were taken to the safe house.  He glanced to Robin periodically, but held his tounge. He could tell she was deep in thought.
Keri laughed as he turned them over so that she was beneath him again. "All the way back then, hm? Well tomcat, did you wonder why I pushed you in the fountain and not anyone else?" 
~~
Anna chuckled and settled in her place, looking to him as he started the movie. "Well, you are learning about me, just as I am learning about you. Surprises are to be expected right now."
~~~
Robin sighed and looked to him again after a while then gave him a soft smile "Sorry, I tend to get quiet sometimes." She was glad he had left her to her thoughts though
Jaeger pursed his lips in thought before concluding,  "Because I was the only one there to push in?"
~▪~▪~
"Very true. " Zypher stated as he sat down beside Anna. 
~▪~▪~
Azle made a dismissive gesture. " It is not the silence that bothers me,  but the endless chatter about nothing really important. May I ask what you were thinking about?" He asked.
Keri laughed and shook her head. "If I didn't like you then, I would have left the room instead of playing." She said softly
~~~
Anna smiled at him then focused on the food, taking a bite then looking at him "That is delicious" 
~~~
Robin nodded then shrugged "Everything he said, and you said and what I remember from that year." She replied
Jaeger purred happily as he kissed Keri s he cupping her face reverently.
~▪~▪~
"Good! I'm glad you think so. I figured a little down home southern cooking could hurt my chances of trying to impress you just a little bit." Zypher stated teasingly. 
~▪~▪~
Azle nodded thoughtfully as the limousine came to a stop in anew alleyway.  "We're here." He stated the obvious.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:21 pm

nickyknack wrote:

Jaeger purred happily as he kissed Keri s he cupping her face reverently.
~▪~▪~
"Good! I'm glad you think so. I figured a little down home southern cooking could hurt my chances of trying to impress you just a little bit." Zypher stated teasingly. 
~▪~▪~
Azle nodded thoughtfully as the limousine came to a stop in anew alleyway.  "We're here." He stated the obvious.
Keri eagerly returned the kiss, uncaring of the time or any obligations right now. The only thing she wanted to think about was being here, with him.
~~~
Anna chuckled and looked to him then ate some more. "Well, I certainly approve, this is good enough to market it if you wanted." 
~~~
Robin looked around before she moved to get out. She always had to study an area before going where she could be a target. She didn't much like surprises.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Jaeger purred happily as he kissed Keri as he cupping her face reverently.
~▪~▪~
"Good! I'm glad you think so. I figured a little down home southern cooking couldn't hurt my chances of trying to impress you just a little bit." Zypher stated teasingly. 
~▪~▪~
Azle nodded thoughtfully as the limousine came to a stop in a new alleyway.  "We're here." He stated the obvious.
Keri eagerly returned the kiss, uncaring of the time or any obligations right now. The only thing she wanted to think about was being here, with him.
~~~
Anna chuckled and looked to him then ate some more. "Well, I certainly approve, this is good enough to market it if you wanted." 
~~~
Robin looked around before she moved to get out. She always had to study an area before going where she could be a target. She didn't much like surprises.
Jaeger felt the same way. For this sexy, smart and wonderful female commanded his full attention.  He still had a hard time believing she was real. He pulled back with his need for breath finally.  "Ker, you could very well be the death of me. Because when I'm in your arm, nothing else matters. " He said breathlessly. He caressed her cheeks with his thumbs as he spoke.
~▪~▪~
Zypher grinned widely and shook his head no. "No ma'am,  my momma would have my hide if she thought I sold out the family recipes. " He said with a chuckle. 
~▪~▪~
Azle moved to get out first and surveyed area from his vantage point. He then waited for Robin as a hidden door was opened for them to enter.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:08 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

~▪~▪~
"Good! I'm glad you think so. I figured a little down home southern cooking couldn't hurt my chances of trying to impress you just a little bit." Zypher stated teasingly. 
~▪~▪~
Azle nodded thoughtfully as the limousine came to a stop in a new alleyway.  "We're here." He stated the obvious.
~~~
~~~
Jaeger felt the same way. For this sexy, smart and wonderful female commanded his full attention.  He still had a hard time believing she was real. He pulled back with his need for breath finally.  "Ker, you could very well be the death of me. Because when I'm in your arm, nothing else matters. " He said breathlessly. He caressed her cheeks with his thumbs as he spoke.
~▪~▪~
Zypher grinned widely and shook his head no. "No ma'am,  my momma would have my hide if she thought I sold out the family recipes. " He said with a chuckle. 
~▪~▪~
Azle moved to get out first and surveyed area from his vantage point. He then waited for Robin as a hidden door was opened for them to enter.
Keri smiled at him, enjoying his gentle caressing. "I feel the same way, nothing else matters but you and me when we are together." She said softly, happily.
~~~
Anna chuckled and nodded. "That makes sense. Secret family recipes should stay secret sometimes." She said then focused on eating again. It was good and she wanted to enjoy it while she could.
~~~
Robin got out and looked around again before following him inside the building. She was curious about this house too and looked around, on guard since their were vampires she didn't know, even if they were part of Azle's coven.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:51 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena laughed softly "I'd be happy to when we have the time. I'll make sure to take you to the best spots."
"I look forward to it, then." Raycon said as he raised his water glass in a toast. "To finding time for the best spots."
Serena laughed "And to enjoying our trip despite the rush" she said as she raised her glass.
Raycon dipped his head in agreement before clanking his glass delicately with Serena's.
"I wonder if we'll have time to visit Disneyland in Tokyo, I wasn't there when they built it but it would be interesting to see what it's like" Serena commented as she took a sip of her water before taking a bite of her food.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:31 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri smiled at him, enjoying his gentle caressing. "I feel the same way, nothing else matters but you and me when we are together." She said softly, happily.
~~~
Anna chuckled and nodded. "That makes sense. Secret family recipes should stay secret sometimes." She said then focused on eating again. It was good and she wanted to enjoy it while she could.
~~~
Robin got out and looked around again before following him inside the building. She was curious about this house too and looked around, on guard since their were vampires she didn't know, even if they were part of Azle's coven.
Jaeger was a romantic at best,  but he was also a realest when his stomach launched a complaint.  "Darling, it seems I'm powerful hungry and if we don't order for take out soon, I'll have to make a meal of you. However watching you unable to walk straight would be so gratifying, it just might be worth a try." He drawled as he looked to her lovely body with a purr.
~▪~▪~
Zypher appreciated Anna spending this time with him. He knew what awaited them tonight.  The move was pretty good. But he was enjoying their companionship more. "The buttermilk is the secret.  It tenderizing chicken." He reveled with a smile. 
~▪~▪~
Azle was quick to make introductions and started for the subterranean level.  It was more secure and absolutely no one who wasn't authorized could gain admittance to certain chambers.  He stopped in a normal looking living room area.  The picture windows were actually HD screens playing peaceful scenes.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"I look forward to it, then." Raycon said as he raised his water glass in a toast. "To finding time for the best spots."
Serena laughed "And to enjoying our trip despite the rush" she said as she raised her glass.
Raycon dipped his head in agreement before clanking his glass delicately with Serena's.
"I wonder if we'll have time to visit Disneyland in Tokyo, I wasn't there when they built it but it would be interesting to see what it's like" Serena commented as she took a sip of her water before taking a bite of her food.
"I've never been to Disneyland.  That sounds very tempting.  Expecially going with you, Serena. Raycon said truthfully.  He had a twinkle in his eye at the prospect.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:24 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"I've never been to Disneyland.  That sounds very tempting.  Expecially going with you, Serena. Raycon said truthfully.  He had a twinkle in his eye at the prospect.
Serena gave him a warm smile "If we don't have a chance to go we could always visit when our child is born. Course we would have to wait til their walking at least or until they have a possible sibling to go the rides with."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena gave him a warm smile "If we don't have a chance to go we could always visit when our child is born. Course we would have to wait til their walking at least or until they have a possible sibling to go the rides with."
"That would make more sense.  It may seem odd to see two adults with out the wonderment of a child to share the whole experience with. " Raycon reassessed his earlier statement with agreement.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:39 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger was a romantic at best,  but he was also a realest when his stomach launched a complaint.  "Darling, it seems I'm powerful hungry and if we don't order for take out soon, I'll have to make a meal of you. However watching you unable to walk straight would be so gratifying, it just might be worth a try." He drawled as he looked to her lovely body with a purr.
~▪~▪~
Zypher appreciated Anna spending this time with him. He knew what awaited them tonight.  The move was pretty good. But he was enjoying their companionship more. "The buttermilk is the secret.  It tenderizing chicken." He reveled with a smile. 
~▪~▪~
Azle was quick to make introductions and started for the subterranean level.  It was more secure and absolutely no one who wasn't authorized could gain admittance to certain chambers.  He stopped in a normal looking living room area.  The picture windows were actually HD screens playing peaceful scenes.
Keri flushed at that but turned to find her phone. She ended up having to get up and find her purse, on the floor in the main room, just inside the door where she had dropped it. She brought that and the list of take out places that delivered here back to the bedroom with her. "What shall we order?" 
~~~
Anna looked to him then at the chicken bones left on her plate "Well, it certainly does make it taste better than what I am used to." She said and smiled at him again. 
~~
Robin smiled at the introductions, following him down to the safer area. She went over to the 'windows' to look at them with a smile "A safe way to see the world, I like it." She said softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:43 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"That would make more sense.  It may seem odd to see two adults with out the wonderment of a child to share the whole experience with. " Raycon reassessed his earlier statement with agreement.
Serena chuckled and winked "Good thing we'll have a chance to experience this soon."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:51 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri flushed at that but turned to find her phone. She ended up having to get up and find her purse, on the floor in the main room, just inside the door where she had dropped it. She brought that and the list of take out places that delivered here back to the bedroom with her. "What shall we order?" 
~~~
Anna looked to him then at the chicken bones left on her plate "Well, it certainly does make it taste better than what I am used to." She said and smiled at him again. 
~~
Robin smiled at the introductions, following him down to the safer area. She went over to the 'windows' to look at them with a smile "A safe way to see the world, I like it." She said softly.
When Keri came back, Jaeger had a big cheesy grin on his face with his arms crossed behind his head. He winked and said,  "You fell for it. I must shamefully admit, I only wanted to see you walk around buck naked.  Believe me Darling,  the only thing better then your front side.......is your backside. " He finished with a growl of approval. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher smiled softly and offered,  " Would you like some more? There's plenty. " He held out his hand for her plate.  
~▪~▪~
Azle walked over to where she'd stood. " It is and it took me some time to get used to it. Too many modern advances for my taste.  But they assured me it would grow on me and it has. It would seem this old dog does learn new tricks. " He said with a whimsical chuckle.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena chuckled and winked "Good thing we'll  have a chance to experience this soon."
Raycon smiled warmly and raised his water glass to toast to that. " To our future and our future family."

Last edited by nickyknack on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:06 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~
When Keri came back, Jaeger had a big cheesy grin on his face with his arms crossed behind his head. He winked and said,  "You fell for it. I must shamefully admit, I only wanted to see you walk around buck naked.  Believe me Darling,  the only thing better then your front side.......is your backside. " He finished with a growl of approval. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher smiled softly and offered,  " Would you like some more? There's plenty. " He held out his hand for her plate.  
~▪~▪~
Azle walked over to where she'd stood. " It is and it took me some time to get used to it. Too many modern advances for my taste.  But they assured me it would grow on me and it has. It would seem this old dog does learn new tricks. " He said with a whimsical chuckle.
Keri chuckled and tossed the menu at him "Pick something before you get distracted again. We do need to eat after all.
~~~
Anna smiled and held her plate out to him "Yeah, I would love some more, just a little though" She didn't need to fill up too much before their hunt.
~~~
Robin looked to him again and smiled happily. "Well, some tricks are good to learn, others, not so much" She said then shrugged

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri chuckled and tossed the menu at him "Pick something before you get distracted again. We do need to eat after all.
~~~
Anna smiled and held her plate out to him "Yeah, I would love some more, just a little though" She didn't need to fill up too much before their hunt.
~~~
Robin looked to him again and smiled happily. "Well, some tricks are good to learn, others, not so much" She said then shrugged
Jaeger chuckled as he caught the menu. " Oh dear, what shall I do? I believe you found out my secret, I'm easily distracted." He whispered intimately as he looked meaningfully at Keri. "But you only have yourself to blame there, Sweetness."  He added as he swatted her playfully with the menu before perusing for available options.
~▪~▪~
Zypher eagerly complied and got a little more himself as well.  When he came back, he handed her her plate with a shy smile. 
~▪~▪~
Azle tipped his head and said, " Now I am intrigued. What tricks should I steer far away from in your estimation?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:35 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena chuckled and winked "Good thing we'll  have a chance to experience this soon."
Raycon smiled warmly and raised his water glass to toast to that. " To our future and our future family."
Serena chuckled softly as she raised her glass to his before taking a sip. "We're going to have to clear out that room for the baby but I would like to paint the walls to either pink or blue before buying a crib and other essentials. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena chuckled softly as she raised her glass to his before taking a sip. "We're going to have to clear out that room for the baby but I would like to paint the walls to either pink or blue before buying a crib and other essentials. "
Raycon took a long sip and set his glass back down.  He wiped his mouth with his napkin and started matter-of-factly.  "Just as long as you agree to not climb up on a ladder. There are plenty of painting companies to come and do that." He smiled gently to her. He wasn't taking any chances.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:57 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger chuckled as he caught the menu. " Oh dear, what shall I do? I believe you found out my secret, I'm easily distracted." He whispered intimately as he looked meaningfully at Keri. "But you only have yourself to blame there, Sweetness."  He added as he swatted her playfully with the menu before perusing for available options.
~▪~▪~
Zypher eagerly complied and got a little more himself as well.  When he came back, he handed her her plate with a shy smile. 
~▪~▪~
Azle tipped his head and said, " Now I am intrigued. What tricks should I steer far away from in your estimation?"
Keri chuckled and settled on the bed to look at the menu too, checking to see what they could get here. "That one looks nice" She said, pointing to one of the places.
~~~
Anna chuckled and accepted the plate "Thank you" She said with a smile. She was happy to have him be here with her. She was wishing this could go on without having to end.
~~~
"Hm, people like to do things like espionage, not a good thing to learn unless you can't get caught, ever." Robin said then chuckled and shrugged "I don't know we do things humans would never dream of."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:07 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon took a long sip and set his glass back down.  He wiped his mouth with his napkin and started matter-of-factly.  "Just as long as you agree to not climb up on a ladder. There are plenty of painting companies to come and do that." He smiled gently to her. He wasn't taking any chances.
Serena gave him a little pout "But I wanted to do it myself, I can wear those face masks so I don't inhale the chemicals."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri chuckled and settled on the bed to look at the menu too, checking to see what they could get here. "That one looks nice" She said, pointing to one of the places.
~~~
Anna chuckled and accepted the plate "Thank you" She said with a smile. She was happy to have him be here with her. She was wishing this could go on without having to end.
~~~
"Hm, people like to do things like espionage, not a good thing to learn unless you can't get caught, ever." Robin said then chuckled and shrugged "I don't know we do things humans would never dream of."
" Now you see there? That just goes to show, you're a girl after my own heart. For I was secretly coveting that place, but opted to be less biased selection instead. That's a wonderful choice,  my lovely. Let's give them a ring a dingy." Jaeger stated with a mischievous grin. 
~▪~▪~
" No thanks required and you are entirely welcome." Zypher stated pleasantly as he settled in to eat and watch the rest of the movie with Anna.
~▪~▪~
"Yes, sadly so for some. But I do excel at interrogations." Azle added with a wide smile that showed his fangs. He also shrugged before he turned to go to the sitting area.  "Even though blood memory is easier and more accurate. I like the game of wills as they try to outsmart me." He added conversationally.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena gave him a little pout "But I wanted to do it myself, I can wear those face masks so I don't inhale the chemicals."
"I  wouldn't dream of using a fumed paint, nontoxic only." Raycon assured Serena.  But he smiled warmly as he shook his head. "Your pouting isn't going to be enough. So I suppose I'll have to be the chump up on that ladder then. " He added in a charitable mood.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:38 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"I  wouldn't dream of using a fumed paint, nontoxic only." Raycon assured Serena.  But he smiled warmly as he shook his head. "Your pouting isn't going to be enough. So I suppose I'll have to be the chump up on that ladder then. " He added in a charitable mood.
Serena laughed "Well I still want to help paint, especially if you're going up the ladder since it will be a nice view. Can you take your shirt off too?" She said with humor.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena laughed "Well I still want to help paint, especially if you're going up the ladder since it will be a nice view. Can you take your shirt off too?" She said with humor.
"But of course I will.  I wouldn't want to get paint on it. Just as I'll enjoy the view from up above.  Expecially when you bend over to paint along the baseboards. " Raycon said with a deep purr.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:44 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
" Now you see there? That just goes to show, you're a girl after my own heart. For I was secretly coveting that place, but opted to be less biased selection instead. That's a wonderful choice,  my lovely. Let's give them a ring a dingy." Jaeger stated with a mischievous grin. 
~▪~▪~
" No thanks required and you are entirely welcome." Zypher stated pleasantly as he settled in to eat and watch the rest of the movie with Anna.
~▪~▪~
"Yes, sadly so for some. But I do excel at interrogations." Azle added with a wide smile that showed his fangs. He also shrugged before he turned to go to the sitting area.  "Even though blood memory is easier and more accurate. I like the game of wills as they try to outsmart me." He added conversationally.
Keri chuckled and gave him a kiss before calling the place up so they could place their orders 
~~~
Anna smiled and settled in to eat and watch the remainder of the movie too. When she had finished eating, she moved closer to settle beside him and lean against him a little
~~~
Robin nodded then shrugged and found a seat on the couch. "It is what it is, all we can do is live our lives as well as we can."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:57 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"But of course I will.  I wouldn't want to get paint on it. Just as I'll enjoy the view from up above.  Expecially when you bend over to paint along the baseboards. " Raycon said with a deep purr.
Serena laughed "Oh my I want to get started now, makes me almost want to go with gender neutral colors just so I could get started." She purred.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri chuckled and gave him a kiss before calling the place up so they could place their orders 
~~~
Anna smiled and settled in to eat and watch the remainder of the movie too. When she had finished eating, she moved closer to settle beside him and lean against him a little
~~~
Robin nodded then shrugged and found a seat on the couch. "It is what it is, all we can do is live our lives as well as we can."
Jaeger doodled on Keri's body in provocative places as she made the order.  He smirked at Keri in playfully humor. 
~▪~▪~
Which was purely heaven for Zypher.  He'd finished a bit before her and was able to thoroughly enjoy the time they had left before the hunt for the murderer. He stole glances in her direction, moments before he brought his arm around her shoulder.  She made him feel like an awkward teenager. 
~▪~▪~
" And yet many struggle with that concept. You cannot fight the inevitable or it's uncertain outcome. More likely,  one need to go with it and see where it takes them." Azle stated with a blank look as he sat in a chair across from Robin.  The felt the pull of the sun as dawn peeked over the horizon. "I've arranged for your Chosen to be brought here. Perhaps he can keep you company when it comes time for me to go to ground. " He replied offhandedly as he crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum