New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Zypher smiled pleasantly as he stood to pull out Anna's chair in assistance. "You are to kind and it speaks well of my upbringing. So thank you in return. " He said graciously. 
~~~
Azle chuckled softly and said enticingly, " Perhaps I'll hope for a prolonged stay until that is amended. I'm quite the film connoisseur. I could make excellent recommendations." A little of his old self coming through again,  despite the turn the nights events had taken. 

Deagan grinned and stated teasingly, " To which you're prone to favor the black and white movies. Just a heads up Robin. "
~~~
Akane grined before she took to explaining what the sushi rolls were made of and some to the less obvious sides that were there to the twins. She actually enjoyed sharing her culture with them and they seemed curious enough to not mind.
Marie smiled again as he helped Anna to stand and they got ready to go back to the car. "How about you two drop me off at the apartments and head out to explore the city a bit?" 
~~~
Robin chuckled at both statements, nodding then shrugging. "I have no new assignments and nowhere I have to be, so I can stay for a while. Some good movies were made in the black and white era." She said happily.
~~~
Sarah and Sophia listened to her explain the rolls, picking some out now that they knew what they were. They were curious and loved learning new cultures and ways, at least like this. Akane was friendly now that they were here.
Zypher looked to Marie surprised and then to Anna unsure as to what she wanted to do. He was hoping she was up for that, but wasn't going to jinks it by speaking up prematurely. Besides,  he was pretty sure the question was addressed more to Anna anyway.  
~~~
Deagan flopped dramatically on the couch and said jokingly, "Oh help me! They're in agreement with eachother. Ageless doesn't make for good taste it seems. " 

Azle chuckled darkly and observed, "Good taste in in the minds of the consumer. Careful Chosen, you're now on the menu." He sent a secretive smirk to Robin before sobering into a mask of seriousness.
~~~
Akane was relaxed and feeling sociable for once. It was nice to be home and not off running down a target. She wondered what the outcome of the lion in  Prague would be. But as of yet, they hadn't been sent back after him. She watched the twins discreetly and wished she'd had a sister.  Well, an actual blood sister. Iona was her surrogate sister. "What's it like? You know , being a twin?" She found herself asking before she could stop herself.
Anna smiled and nodded "That sounds good to me Aunt Marie." She said and looked to him. She knew it meant her aunt approved of him dating her.
~~~
Robin chuckled and shrugged. "I have seen the black and white more than the newer ones, but I liked this one too." She said, smiling at both of them.
~~~
Sophia and Sarah looked to her then to one another. "A twin for us is like having someone who is always there for you, even if you don't always agree." Sophia said and shrugged
Zypher smiled quite happy with Anna's answer. " I was wanting to get a bit more sight seeing in and what better way to see the city, then with you Anna. Thank you Marie, your thoughtfulness is appreciated in suggesting such." He explained graciously as he looked between the two as they walked to the entrance. 
~~~
Deagan turned enough to prop himself up with his elbow. He shook his head and stated, " Technicolor is a wonderful thing and it is amazingly bright. Remember that Robinhood movie with the insanely vivid greens, pinks and purples, Azle? No way theyou actually dressed like that." He said with some reflection. 

"That's because it was a black and white movie they later added color to. The colors were so vivid because it filmed better in contrast. Look at the series The Munsters. Herman's makeup was a hideous bright green to appear the gray it showed up as in its earlier black and white version. "  Azle informed knowledgeably. He had an interest in all things cinema and spent a lot of his leisure time pursuing it. He glanced to Robin to ask, "What is your favorite black and white movie. I know it's limited as you've mentioned,  but quality over quality counts here. So surely you have at least one that stands out.  " 
~~~
Yep, that was Iona and her exactly. Fun stuff if you think about it. Someone who has your back regardless is not something to take lightly. "That what I thought it would be like. So what is it like in your part of the world? Is it hot in Texas?" She asked curiously.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:36 pm

Ezekiel groaned softly at the feel of Iona's wicked little tounge playing havoc with his digit. Oh she was a minx and he appreciated all that instilled. "Careful lovely, you're still very much at my leisure, you're not yet dressed." He teased with a bit of promise.
~~~
Reese settled back into the chair and ventured to look in Aliyah's direction once again. He pondered the delicate matter and voiced his thoughts. "You're selling yourself short. You are the alpha and you already know what needs your attention. You're second guessing yourself is all. You're already told me in our conversations of what needs work. On those points, I agree with you."
(Thank you ma'am!  Razz I do try.)
Iona stood and looked back at him with a wicked grin. "Promises promises. Besides you think you could catch me if I bolted, I am thinking not?" She teased playfully as she bent to gather her clothing.

Aliyah sighed and sat back in her chair, looking out over the trees again. "I suppose you are right, I have been known to do that. Tourist season will be coming up soon, we will need to make sure all our affairs are in order by then. So we can get the full benefits of having so many bodies through our small town. We will also need to make some gentle reminders that shifting in the surrounding Fjords needs to be done carefully during this time. I had considered closing off a section to the north to the tourists, giving the pride some place safer to shift." She told him of her plans, she would need his help to insure that the pride remained safe.
Ezekiel groaned softly as she did so. He lovely contours on vivid display when Iona bent to gather her clothing. He stood and started gathering his own to give his hands and constructive thing to do. He then addressed her assessment. "Sometimes my sweet, it's not in  the capture,  but the pursuit of the object of our affections. Be they employed in mutual agreement. It gets the juices flowing , so to speak. Always feel free to run from me. I do love the chase after all." He paused in his actions as he looked over to her with a wicked grin in place.
~~~
Reese listened and nodded with her ideas. "Maybe even have sentries to ensure no curious tourist gets an eye full?" He asked with anticipation of the concept of still being able to shift somewhere other then their room.
Iona gave him a nice view while she dressed, turning to give him a grin as she finished. She walked slowly up to him and gave him a short, teasing kiss. "And what a merry chase it would be. I have quite the endurance." She purred as she pulled away.

Aliyah nodded in agreement. "That is not a bad idea, would give us some better assurances that no humans would see. We will have to take a look at a map and figure out where would be a good place. The pride needs an outlet, a place to feel safe to shift and let their cats out." She said happy to be able to do so again. In the states it was far harder to find safe places to shift. Luckily out here it was remote, allowed for more freedom.
"It has been said , so do I." Ezekiel informed as Iona stepped away.  Oh the fun times they'd have. He thought as he finished putting on his pants and tucking in his dress shirt. "So where are you off to now? " He asked her. 
~~~
"Yep, if there's  one thing I've learned about human behavior over the years, if you say somewhere is off limits, they'll  flock there every time. It's amazing that they have survived as long as they have. Natural selection and all that jazz should have thinned the herd." Reese said with a mixture of humor and annoyance with the tenacity of humanity.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:46 pm

Her face heated and flushed pink at his words. "Well I can't take all the credit here Yasha. You had to be willing to let your walls down. In a way we both did." She said honestly as she released him from her arms. She looked down at her lap then back up at his face. "I can not guarantee that this will be easy, or that I won't slip backwards some. I have a lot of scars, physically and emotionally from my time out there."
Yasha nodded agreeably and stated, "We all have scars that even time has not heal. Perhaps the continuous loss and guilt will subside and allow them to finish healing. " He took Katya's hand in his own and looked to her palm with contemplation as he ran his thumb along her lifeline.
Katya smiled softly and nodded in agreement. "Well if any place could heal some of those scars it would be here. What you have built upon and created with this place is more then I ever thought I would see. " She then looked down at her hand in his with curiosity. "Do you read palms too?"
Yasha laughed unexpectedly from her question. "No, I do not. I just was reminded of what this one line is in significance with. They call it our life line. When it is unobstructed, and defined......it means good health and long life." He explained patiently and looked to her with veiled relief. She had a deep strong line and it spoke volumes of what he knew about her.
Katya was slightly startled by his laugh but smiled as she looked down at her hand while he explained. She looked at her life line curious if it was true. "Well then I assume that means I will have a long life. I always wanted to get my palm read at the traveling carnivals. They always had some tent or booth where they would read your future and such. But I was never allowed to, plus my father thought it was absurd." She said with a light chuckle before looking up to him curiously. "Can I still come to dinner tonight? I know I am supposed to take it easy but I would like to be there. Especially since you are asking favors on my behalf."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:39 am

Iona stood and looked back at him with a wicked grin. "Promises promises. Besides you think you could catch me if I bolted, I am thinking not?" She teased playfully as she bent to gather her clothing.

Aliyah sighed and sat back in her chair, looking out over the trees again. "I suppose you are right, I have been known to do that. Tourist season will be coming up soon, we will need to make sure all our affairs are in order by then. So we can get the full benefits of having so many bodies through our small town. We will also need to make some gentle reminders that shifting in the surrounding Fjords needs to be done carefully during this time. I had considered closing off a section to the north to the tourists, giving the pride some place safer to shift." She told him of her plans, she would need his help to insure that the pride remained safe.
Ezekiel groaned softly as she did so. He lovely contours on vivid display when Iona bent to gather her clothing. He stood and started gathering his own to give his hands and constructive thing to do. He then addressed her assessment. "Sometimes my sweet, it's not in  the capture,  but the pursuit of the object of our affections. Be they employed in mutual agreement. It gets the juices flowing , so to speak. Always feel free to run from me. I do love the chase after all." He paused in his actions as he looked over to her with a wicked grin in place.
~~~
Reese listened and nodded with her ideas. "Maybe even have sentries to ensure no curious tourist gets an eye full?" He asked with anticipation of the concept of still being able to shift somewhere other then their room.
Iona gave him a nice view while she dressed, turning to give him a grin as she finished. She walked slowly up to him and gave him a short, teasing kiss. "And what a merry chase it would be. I have quite the endurance." She purred as she pulled away.

Aliyah nodded in agreement. "That is not a bad idea, would give us some better assurances that no humans would see. We will have to take a look at a map and figure out where would be a good place. The pride needs an outlet, a place to feel safe to shift and let their cats out." She said happy to be able to do so again. In the states it was far harder to find safe places to shift. Luckily out here it was remote, allowed for more freedom.
"It has been said , so do I." Ezekiel informed as Iona stepped away.  Oh the fun times they'd have. He thought as he finished putting on his pants and tucking in his dress shirt. "So where are you off to now? " He asked her. 
~~~
"Yep, if there's  one thing I've learned about human behavior over the years, if you say somewhere is off limits, they'll  flock there every time. It's amazing that they have survived as long as they have. Natural selection and all that jazz should have thinned the herd." Reese said with a mixture of humor and annoyance with the tenacity of humanity.
Iona eyes twinkled with delight at his answer as she turned to look out over the gardens again. "Well I figure I shall go find Akane. Or maybe sun myself on the grass for a bit. I have been traveling so much, and stuck in the plane or cramped cities. It will be nice to just relax for a bit on the grass I think." She said with a sigh at the prospect of just relaxing for a while. She turned back to look at him curiously. "And yourself?"

Aliyah laughed in surprise at his words, they had caught her off guard. Her laughter died to a chuckle as she sighed. "Yes they do seem to gravitate towards the off limits areas. And sadly they seem to breed faster then they are killed off." She said with a roll of her eyes.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:21 am

Zypher smiled pleasantly as he stood to pull out Anna's chair in assistance. "You are to kind and it speaks well of my upbringing. So thank you in return. " He said graciously. 
~~~
Azle chuckled softly and said enticingly, " Perhaps I'll hope for a prolonged stay until that is amended. I'm quite the film connoisseur. I could make excellent recommendations." A little of his old self coming through again,  despite the turn the nights events had taken. 

Deagan grinned and stated teasingly, " To which you're prone to favor the black and white movies. Just a heads up Robin. "
~~~
Akane grined before she took to explaining what the sushi rolls were made of and some to the less obvious sides that were there to the twins. She actually enjoyed sharing her culture with them and they seemed curious enough to not mind.
Marie smiled again as he helped Anna to stand and they got ready to go back to the car. "How about you two drop me off at the apartments and head out to explore the city a bit?" 
~~~
Robin chuckled at both statements, nodding then shrugging. "I have no new assignments and nowhere I have to be, so I can stay for a while. Some good movies were made in the black and white era." She said happily.
~~~
Sarah and Sophia listened to her explain the rolls, picking some out now that they knew what they were. They were curious and loved learning new cultures and ways, at least like this. Akane was friendly now that they were here.
Zypher looked to Marie surprised and then to Anna unsure as to what she wanted to do. He was hoping she was up for that, but wasn't going to jinks it by speaking up prematurely. Besides,  he was pretty sure the question was addressed more to Anna anyway.  
~~~
Deagan flopped dramatically on the couch and said jokingly, "Oh help me! They're in agreement with eachother. Ageless doesn't make for good taste it seems. " 

Azle chuckled darkly and observed, "Good taste in in the minds of the consumer. Careful Chosen, you're now on the menu." He sent a secretive smirk to Robin before sobering into a mask of seriousness.
~~~
Akane was relaxed and feeling sociable for once. It was nice to be home and not off running down a target. She wondered what the outcome of the lion in  Prague would be. But as of yet, they hadn't been sent back after him. She watched the twins discreetly and wished she'd had a sister.  Well, an actual blood sister. Iona was her surrogate sister. "What's it like? You know , being a twin?" She found herself asking before she could stop herself.
Anna smiled and nodded "That sounds good to me Aunt Marie." She said and looked to him. She knew it meant her aunt approved of him dating her.
~~~
Robin chuckled and shrugged. "I have seen the black and white more than the newer ones, but I liked this one too." She said, smiling at both of them.
~~~
Sophia and Sarah looked to her then to one another. "A twin for us is like having someone who is always there for you, even if you don't always agree." Sophia said and shrugged
Zypher smiled quite happy with Anna's answer. " I was wanting to get a bit more sight seeing in and what better way to see the city, then with you Anna. Thank you Marie, your thoughtfulness is appreciated in suggesting such." He explained graciously as he looked between the two as they walked to the entrance. 
~~~
Deagan turned enough to prop himself up with his elbow. He shook his head and stated, " Technicolor is a wonderful thing and it is amazingly bright. Remember that Robinhood movie with the insanely vivid greens, pinks and purples, Azle? No way theyou actually dressed like that." He said with some reflection. 

"That's because it was a black and white movie they later added color to. The colors were so vivid because it filmed better in contrast. Look at the series The Munsters. Herman's makeup was a hideous bright green to appear the gray it showed up as in its earlier black and white version. "  Azle informed knowledgeably. He had an interest in all things cinema and spent a lot of his leisure time pursuing it. He glanced to Robin to ask, "What is your favorite black and white movie. I know it's limited as you've mentioned,  but quality over quality counts here. So surely you have at least one that stands out.  " 
~~~
Yep, that was Iona and her exactly. Fun stuff if you think about it. Someone who has your back regardless is not something to take lightly. "That what I thought it would be like. So what is it like in your part of the world? Is it hot in Texas?" She asked curiously.
Anna smiled and walked to the car with them, getting in with her aunt.

Marie smiled at him, glad he was so polite and well mannered. "You are welcome young man. It is the truth."
~~~
Robin flushed lightly and dipped her head. "Cliche as it may seem, I love It's a wonderful life." She said, naming the classic movie easily enough.
~~~
"It's not always like that with siblings, but for us it is because we had to depend on one another more than usual." Sarah said then giggled at the last question.
"It is hot. It can reach temps of 110 fereinheight in the summer months. In the winter it only snows like once every seven years or so, at least for the South East where we live." Sophia added

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:44 am

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
Anna smiled and walked to the car with them, getting in with her aunt.

Marie smiled at him, glad he was so polite and well mannered. "You are welcome young man. It is the truth."
~~~
Robin flushed lightly and dipped her head. "Cliche as it may seem, I love It's a wonderful life." She said, naming the classic movie easily enough.
~~~
"It's not always like that with siblings, but for us it is because we had to depend on one another more than usual." Sarah said then giggled at the last question.
"It is hot. It can reach temps of 110 fereinheight in the summer months. In the winter it only snows like once every seven years or so, at least for the South East where we live." Sophia added
Zypher smiled as he got in the vehicle. He was thankful that Marie liked him enough to go out alone with Anna. The dinner had gone far better then he'd hoped. After all it was said first impressions were everything and he'd not been on his game in the gym earlier that day. Part due to his hormone induced workout and part having been caught off guard by the chanced encounter. He sought Anna with his gaze momentarily before looking to Marie in search of a new conversation topic. " So in your travels,  what has been the most exotic place you've stayed? " He ventured to ask.
~~~
"Oh, very nice! That is a good one and also one of my favorites. Especially when the daughter murmured that immortal phrase,  "Everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings" speaks volumes of the idealisticness of youth." Azle said as he got a far away look. "Something that I'd lost a very long time ago." He finished on a whisper. He shook out of his own thoughts and rejoined the present. "So what shall we watch now? That is if you're up for another. " He asked Robin. 

Deagan watched the two quietly and was thankful that Robin had a positive effect upon Azle. When he went to brooding,  he rarely came out of it so soon. 
~~~
Jaeger stretched his jaguar form as he came awke. He leaned up to glanced towards the clock on the nightstand. It was still dark outside so it proved  to be early morning. He purred softly as he noticed Keri's lovely form beside him still. Their playing hide and seek last night was something that he'd not expected from her. She kept him hopping and guessing. Which was a good thing. 
~~~
"We also only get small amounts of snow here in Tokyo, but the snow season is long in some places of Japan,  it starts in early November and lasts well into May. Where our summers consists of hot with high humidity. So not very different from what you're become used to." Akane said with pointed purpose. She smiled widely with fake innocence as she took up a tea cup and sipped delicately while her eyes went between the twins to take in their reactions to that knowledge. She knew it wasn't their choice,  but she was still deciding on her prides behalf. They needed healers that had both the fight and skills they had. She believed they would meld perfectly in Oshiro if they were allowed the choice to transfer here.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:11 pm

Alex gave her a reassuring smile ""Don't worry Ill keep an eye on him." She said before heading inside.
~~~
Serena looked up at him lovingly "And I love you Raycon with all my heart." She said softly before she kissed him passionately.
Ash looked to Alex as she came inside. A shyness caused him to look back to the television soon enough. "Is everything ok?" He asked curiously. 
~
Sabra lingered on the balcony as she called her contact to make arrangements for a meeting place. 
~~~
Raycon growled softly with deepening desire as he scooped Serena up off her feet still holding her lovely derriere in his hands as he held her aginst him as he headed for the bed. He kissed her all the while with equal urgency as he intended to show her just how strongly she affected him. He'd never get enough of his wonderful lioness.
Alex nodded and gave him a reassuring smile "Yep everything is good. Your aunt is just going to head out for a bit." She then sat next to him and looked at the tv "Whatcha watchin?"
~~~
blush
Serena gasped softly as she was carried toward the bedroom. She loved Raycon and with the good times they had so far it was worth waiting a couple hundred years for him.
Ash shrugged and admitted quietly, "Nothing really.  Just kinda channel surfing." He looked to Alex as he held out the remote and offered. "You can choose something if you want." 
~~~
Romace skip )

Raycon held Serena in his arms as their heart rates settled after their passions was sated. "Now that was well worth the wait, my love." He murmured softly as he kissed the top of her head as she rested comfortably with him.
Alex shook her head with a smile "No Im good." She looked down at her hands before glancing at him. "When I was talking with your aunt she offered for me to stay with you guys and I accepted..."
~~~
Serena laughed softly as she snuggled into his chest ""You're always so good in bed. Lots of experience Im assuming?" She said in a teasing tone.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Marie thought about that as she got in the car then shrugged, starting to name some of the exotic places she had traveled to both with her husband and after he was gone. She had traveled a lot in her lifetime.
~~~
"She did say "teacher said" before that line though, so it's not just youth bringing such wisdom." Robin said with a smile. "I would like to see another, if you have time to watch with us." She said honestly. She was rather liking this 'vacation' from her normal life.
~~~
Keri woke at his movement then moved, cuddling closer and closing her eyes again. It was too comfortable to get up right now.
~~~
"It would be good to see real snow at least once." Sarah said, drawing a look from Sophia that had her flush and dip her head. There were many things they would like to see, if given their choice.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:24 am

Yasha nodded agreeably and stated, "We all have scars that even time has not heal. Perhaps the continuous loss and guilt will subside and allow them to finish healing. " He took Katya's hand in his own and looked to her palm with contemplation as he ran his thumb along her lifeline.
Katya smiled softly and nodded in agreement. "Well if any place could heal some of those scars it would be here. What you have built upon and created with this place is more then I ever thought I would see. " She then looked down at her hand in his with curiosity. "Do you read palms too?"
Yasha laughed unexpectedly from her question. "No, I do not. I just was reminded of what this one line is in significance with. They call it our life line. When it is unobstructed, and defined......it means good health and long life." He explained patiently and looked to her with veiled relief. She had a deep strong line and it spoke volumes of what he knew about her.
Katya was slightly startled by his laugh but smiled as she looked down at her hand while he explained. She looked at her life line curious if it was true. "Well then I assume that means I will have a long life. I always wanted to get my palm read at the traveling carnivals. They always had some tent or booth where they would read your future and such. But I was never allowed to, plus my father thought it was absurd." She said with a light chuckle before looking up to him curiously. "Can I still come to dinner tonight? I know I am supposed to take it easy but I would like to be there. Especially since you are asking favors on my behalf."
Yasha started to say it wasn't a good idea , but changed his mind. "I think if you take extra precautions you'll be fine. I'll arrange to have Ezekiel carry you in or wheel you, so you don't put strain of those sutures. If you can live with that constraint Katya, we'll both be happy." He said as agreement.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:37 am

~~~

~~~
Iona eyes twinkled with delight at his answer as she turned to look out over the gardens again. "Well I figure I shall go find Akane. Or maybe sun myself on the grass for a bit. I have been traveling so much, and stuck in the plane or cramped cities. It will be nice to just relax for a bit on the grass I think." She said with a sigh at the prospect of just relaxing for a while. She turned back to look at him curiously. "And yourself?"

Aliyah laughed in surprise at his words, they had caught her off guard. Her laughter died to a chuckle as she sighed. "Yes they do seem to gravitate towards the off limits areas. And sadly they seem to breed faster then they are killed off." She said with a roll of her eyes.
"Me? I have matters to attend to in relevance to the office of Bata. We are having a valued guest from afar attend dinner. That and make further accommodations for out other less reluctant guests from afar.  That should keep me busy until later tonight. After that, I'm all yours. Should you choose to seek me out. Your reputation speaks volumes of your skills as a huntress." Ezekiel informed with a flare of his brows with emphasis.
~~~
Reese shared her levity before suggesting, " Perhaps a phony off limits area on the other side of the Fjords to keep the humans satisfied with their vacation mischief, while keeping ourselves safe from unwanted eyes? Make it a shell game in a way. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:30 am

Ash looked to Alex as she came inside. A shyness caused him to look back to the television soon enough. "Is everything ok?" He asked curiously. 
~
Sabra lingered on the balcony as she called her contact to make arrangements for a meeting place. 
~~~
Raycon growled softly with deepening desire as he scooped Serena up off her feet still holding her lovely derriere in his hands as he held her aginst him as he headed for the bed. He kissed her all the while with equal urgency as he intended to show her just how strongly she affected him. He'd never get enough of his wonderful lioness.
Alex nodded and gave him a reassuring smile "Yep everything is good. Your aunt is just going to head out for a bit." She then sat next to him and looked at the tv "Whatcha watchin?"
~~~
blush
Serena gasped softly as she was carried toward the bedroom. She loved Raycon and with the good times they had so far it was worth waiting a couple hundred years for him.
Ash shrugged and admitted quietly, "Nothing really.  Just kinda channel surfing." He looked to Alex as he held out the remote and offered. "You can choose something if you want." 
~~~
Romace skip )

Raycon held Serena in his arms as their heart rates settled after their passions was sated. "Now that was well worth the wait, my love." He murmured softly as he kissed the top of her head as she rested comfortably with him.
Alex shook her head with a smile "No Im good." She looked down at her hands before glancing at him. "When I was talking with your aunt she offered for me to stay with you guys and I accepted..."
~~~
Serena laughed softly as she snuggled into his chest ""You're always so good in bed. Lots of experience Im assuming?" She said in a teasing tone.
Alex's last words got his full attention. "What? I mean, why would you choose to live on the run.....hunted by a hired killer? Who apparently has hired help. " He asked feeling responsible for this turn of events.  Had he never came all this way to buy that artifact, Alex would still be safe.  He put the remote down and put his head in his hands. "It's all my fault. I didn't give you a choice. Through your association with me, you were never safe. He would have tortured you for information anyway about me. I'm sorry Alex. I wasn't thinking about that." He said in a muffled voice. 
~~~
Raycon chuckled with masculine pride. "Why Serena,  you sure know what to say. As far as the experience,  do I strike you as a serial love and leave them? I most definitely will not be leaving you anytime soon, if ever....except for the cold clutches of death. I've found what I've waited my life for and I'll fight to keep it. Does that scare you or make you wet, Serena?"  He asked with intrigue as he made idle circles with her hair upon his finger.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Marie thought about that as she got in the car then shrugged, starting to name some of the exotic places she had traveled to both with her husband and after he was gone. She had traveled a lot in her lifetime.
~~~
"She did say "teacher said" before that line though, so it's not just youth bringing such wisdom." Robin said with a smile. "I would like to see another, if you have time to watch with us." She said honestly. She was rather liking this 'vacation' from her normal life.
~~~
Keri woke at his movement then moved, cuddling closer and closing her eyes again. It was too comfortable to get up right now.
~~~
"It would be good to see real snow at least once." Sarah said, drawing a look from Sophia that had her flush and dip her head. There were many things they would like to see, if given their choice.
Zypher listened to all the wonderful places she'd been to. It was easy to get engrossed in the descriptions of the places she'd been to the point that the ride back seemed to take only a few minutes. He looked to the building a bit confused as the car came to a stop again. " I must admit, I've enjoyed  living vicariously through your travels.  I would love to travel some day. Especially since my move here is a far as I've ever gone. " He said pleasantly. 
~~~
(Oh, snap! I forgot that. It's been a while since I saw it. Lol!  silent )
Azle chuckled softly and nodded while admitting, " You have me there. It's been awhile since I saw that movie" He looked to Deagan a stated, " We cannot watch the first without following it up with the sequels." He returned his gaze to Robin as Deagan happily got up to change out the movie to get the second one in. "Rest assured,  I'll have plenty of time to watch one more before I retire for the day. Does that choice sound good to you Robin?" He asked her curiously. 
~~~
Jaeger eagerly settled with Keri once again. He was glad they had more time together before the work day intruded. He shifted to human form to run his fingers through her midnight fur. "I'd thought I'd over slept. It's a knee jerk reaction. I'm sorry I woke you." He explained quietly. 
~~~
"Well, there's plenty of snow in the southern parts of Japan. It's only a flight away any time you desire to see it. If you're here for next winter,  that is. Other than that, It would be closer to travel to Colorado in the states,  I think. " Akane said thoughtfully. She'd seen the look and felt almost bad for provoking it from Sophia....almost. She smiled as she set down her tea cup.  "So, what is your alpha like? That is if you're allowed to speak of him. If not, I understand. " She asked curiously.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Marie thought about that as she got in the car then shrugged, starting to name some of the exotic places she had traveled to both with her husband and after he was gone. She had traveled a lot in her lifetime.
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher listened to all the wonderful places she'd been to. It was easy to get engrossed in the descriptions of the places she'd been to the point that the ride back seemed to take only a few minutes. He looked to the building a bit confused as the car came to a stop again. " I must admit, I've enjoyed  living vicariously through your travels.  I would love to travel some day. Especially since my move here is a far as I've ever gone. " He said pleasantly. 
~~~
Azle chuckled softly and nodded while admitting, " You have me there. It's been awhile since I saw that movie" He looked to Deagan a stated, " We cannot watch the first without following it up with the sequels." He returned his gaze to Robin as Deagan happily got up to change out the movie to get the second one in. "Rest assured,  I'll have plenty of time to watch one more before I retire for the day. Does that choice sound good to you Robin?" He asked her curiously. 
~~~
Jaeger eagerly settled with Keri once again. He was glad they had more time together before the work day intruded. He shifted to human form to run his fingers through her midnight fur. "I'd thought I'd over slept. It's a knee jerk reaction. I'm sorry I woke you." He explained quietly. 
~~~
"Well, there's plenty of snow in the southern parts of Japan. It's only a flight away any time you desire to see it. If you're here for next winter,  that is. Other than that, It would be closer to travel to Colorado in the states,  I think. " Akane said thoughtfully. She'd seen the look and felt almost bad for provoking it from Sophia....almost. She smiled as she set down her tea cup.  "So, what is your alpha like? That is if you're allowed to speak of him. If not, I understand. " She asked curiously.
Marie chuckled softly then shrugged "None know the future, perhaps you will yet travel more in the future." She said then dipped her head "Have fun" She added as she moved to get out to go inside.
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded "I must admit, I am intrigued by this movie." She admitted softly, sitting back once more and getting comfortable again. 
~~~
Keri purred, turning her head to lick his hand to let him know she wasn't angry or anything. She didn't want to shift just yet though, she was content to lay like this for now.
~~~
"Our alpha?" Sarah asked then looked down at the tea cup she held "He is strict and tries to be fair, though that means we are not allowed to be seen because we do not fit in and were not born to the pride." She said softly, purposely not looking to Sophia. 
"If he even hears that we speak of him, or speak of leaving, we will get in trouble." Sophia said since Sarah wasn't stopping.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Yasha started to say it wasn't a good idea , but changed his mind. "I think if you take extra precautions you'll be fine. I'll arrange to have Ezekiel carry you in or wheel you, so you don't put strain of those sutures. If you can live with that constraint Katya, we'll both be happy." He said as agreement.
Katya frowned and stubbornly folded her arms over her chest, opening her mouth to protest. "I will have you know I am quite capable of walking." She said stubbornly but knew it was probably futile to argue the point. And she also remembered the healers telling her to take it easy for a few days. She sighed heavily, she wanted to be there, and if this was the compromise then so be it. "But I know I should be resting. So fine, he can carry me in like an invalid if he must. But if he says anything, if anyone says anything about weakness or otherwise I am going to bite them." She said in a bit of a huff as she looked down at her side in frustration.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:19 pm

~~~

"Me? I have matters to attend to in relevance to the office of Bata. We are having a valued guest from afar attend dinner. That and make further accommodations for out other less reluctant guests from afar.  That should keep me busy until later tonight. After that, I'm all yours. Should you choose to seek me out. Your reputation speaks volumes of your skills as a huntress." Ezekiel informed with a flare of his brows with emphasis.
~~~
Reese shared her levity before suggesting, " Perhaps a phony off limits area on the other side of the Fjords to keep the humans satisfied with their vacation mischief, while keeping ourselves safe from unwanted eyes? Make it a shell game in a way. "
Iona smiled at his final comment. "Oh I will for sure seek you out. There isn't a place in this compound that you could elude me if I wished to find you. If you finish before I come find you, you are welcome to track me down. I am usually easy to spot when I am not trying to hide." She informed him with one last lingering touch before she shifted and strolled off. He tail twitched slowly behind her as she padded across the grass softly to find Akane.

Her eyes brightened at the idea as she nodded. "That could most definitely work. We will still need some guards to keep the actually place off limits but yes, it could work well. Knew I made a good choice in Beta." She said with a smile as she stood and stretched. She needed a map to plan out the territory for each and she wanted to go survey the areas in person. Plus it was an excuse to leave the house.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 am

~~~
blush
~~~
Romace skip )

~~~
Alex's last words got his full attention. "What? I mean, why would you choose to live on the run.....hunted by a hired killer? Who apparently has hired help. " He asked feeling responsible for this turn of events.  Had he never came all this way to buy that artifact, Alex would still be safe.  He put the remote down and put his head in his hands. "It's all my fault. I didn't give you a choice. Through your association with me, you were never safe. He would have tortured you for information anyway about me. I'm sorry Alex. I wasn't thinking about that." He said in a muffled voice. 
~~~
Raycon chuckled with masculine pride. "Why Serena,  you sure know what to say. As far as the experience,  do I strike you as a serial love and leave them? I most definitely will not be leaving you anytime soon, if ever....except for the cold clutches of death. I've found what I've waited my life for and I'll fight to keep it. Does that scare you or make you wet, Serena?"  He asked with intrigue as he made idle circles with her hair upon his finger.
Alex sighed with a shake of her head "Ash i didn't stay because of that. Besides if I really wanted to i could get away and lose them but I stayed because I enjoy your company. Do you want me to go?"
~~~
Serena looked up at him with soft eyes "It makes me hope that you dont do anything crazy for us. I want you by my side for hundreds of years."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:48 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Marie chuckled softly then shrugged "None know the future, perhaps you will yet travel more in the future." She said then dipped her head "Have fun" She added as she moved to get out to go inside.
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded "I must admit, I am intrigued by this movie." She admitted softly, sitting back once more and getting comfortable again. 
~~~
Keri purred, turning her head to lick his hand to let him know she wasn't angry or anything. She didn't want to shift just yet though, she was content to lay like this for now.
~~~
"Our alpha?" Sarah asked then looked down at the tea cup she held "He is strict and tries to be fair, though that means we are not allowed to be seen because we do not fit in and were not born to the pride." She said softly, purposely not looking to Sophia. 
"If he even hears that we speak of him, or speak of leaving, we will get in trouble." Sophia said since Sarah wasn't stopping.
Zypher thought about that as he watched Marie's form disappear inside the building's entrance. He absently hoped that was true, but it really didn't matter if he did travel. He was perfectly happy where he was. Although if he did travel,  under what capacity would it be?  A  liaison in cyber programming advancements or firewall fortifications? Not likely. He thought humorously. He knew his work didn't require mobilization, the web wasn't  even elusive. It was readily available and his spanking new computer in his apartment was perfect for it.  He said finally, "Marie is a very complex wolf and having gotten over my nervousness around her, can fully appreciate those complexities. However,  I  can't help but to feel I was taking a test I hadn't studied for." He smiled wistfully as he looked to Anna,  "Although , I'm still sitting here with you, so I must of passed on some level. I do hope I didn't embarrass you, Anna. I'm not as refined as you could inspire me to be." 
~~~
Azle was pleased by that and settled comfortably as well. He couldn't help but to tease her a bit. "Does it? Is it the cutting off the head of Victor or the Lycan intrigue?" He asked with anticipation of her answer. 
~~~
Jaeger smiled sleepy as she cat kissed his hand and he snuggled into her warmth. Her fur tackled his nose as he buried it to encompass his senses with her essence as he drifted back to sleep with the vibration of her soft purrs.
~~~
"Your confidences are not taken lightly. We know well the importance of secrecies and we do not flaunt them.....ever. I'm sorry you've both had to hide in segregation even within your home pride. It isn't for me to cause trouble beyond my orders. Forgive me if I've caused either of you to become  fearful of reprisals or retribution at your alpha's behest. I am inherently curious about you both, is all." Akane explained matter-of-factly.  She looked across the way as movement caught her eye momentarily. So Iona had finally resurfaced from her pursuit. She smirked as she noticed the way her friend sashayed her way across the garden.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Katya frowned and stubbornly folded her arms over her chest, opening her mouth to protest. "I will have you know I am quite capable of walking." She said stubbornly but knew it was probably futile to argue the point. And she also remembered the healers telling her to take it easy for a few days. She sighed heavily, she wanted to be there, and if this was the compromise then so be it. "But I know I should be resting. So fine, he can carry me in like an invalid if he must. But if he says anything, if anyone says anything about weakness or otherwise I am going to bite them." She said in a bit of a huff as she looked down at her side in frustration.
Yasha gave a stern look to express his seriousness as he stated, "I'd have you brought to the table in private if you so choose, Katya. I know the value of dignity, I would not make you a spectacle needlessly. Trust in that if nothing else, my determined tigress." He cupped her cheek tenderly as he searched her gaze.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:12 pm

~~~
Romace skip )

~~~
~~~
Raycon chuckled with masculine pride. "Why Serena,  you sure know what to say. As far as the experience,  do I strike you as a serial love and leave them? I most definitely will not be leaving you anytime soon, if ever....except for the cold clutches of death. I've found what I've waited my life for and I'll fight to keep it. Does that scare you or makes you happy, Serena?"  He asked with intrigue as he made idle circles with her hair upon his finger.
Alex sighed with a shake of her head "Ash i didn't stay because of that. Besides if I really wanted to i could get away and lose them but I stayed because I enjoy your company. Do you want me to go?"
~~~
Serena looked up at him with soft eyes "It makes me hope that you dont do anything crazy for us. I want you by my side for hundreds of years."
Ash turned to look to Alex with disbelief. "You do? Even with me tripping over my tounge the whole time?" He shook his head and admitted, " No, I don't want you to go, Alex. I've felt more alive my short time with you, then I've felt in my whole life. If that makes any sense. " 
~○~
Raycon sighed softly and tried to soooth Serena's fears by explaining gently, "I haven't lived this long to throw it all away on a whim. I also  want to spend hundreds of years with you. But the sooner this thing with Lucian is settled, the better we can focus on our wedding and future together."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:28 pm

~~~

~~~
Iona smiled at his final comment. "Oh I will for sure seek you out. There isn't a place in this compound that you could elude me if I wished to find you. If you finish before I come find you, you are welcome to track me down. I am usually easy to spot when I am not trying to hide." She informed him with one last lingering touch before she shifted and strolled off. He tail twitched slowly behind her as she padded across the grass softly to find Akane.

Her eyes brightened at the idea as she nodded. "That could most definitely work. We will still need some guards to keep the actually place off limits but yes, it could work well. Knew I made a good choice in Beta." She said with a smile as she stood and stretched. She needed a map to plan out the territory for each and she wanted to go survey the areas in person. Plus it was an excuse to leave the house.
Ezekiel smiled to himself with her parting words. To hunt other be hunted,  that was a tantalizing choice. But for some reason the thought of Iona's keen interest on him as she located him spoke values. Perhaps he'd dally a little to ensure that end. He thought as he shifted and walked over to the wall. Once there, he bounded up to walk the wall to back to the castle. A bit of a short cut in a sense. 
~●~
Reese dipped his head courteously and said, " Thank you. I'm relived you feel that way." He took a sip of his coffee before asking, " Do you have an area in mind already "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:38 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher thought about that as he watched Marie's form disappear inside the building's entrance. He absently hoped that was true, but it really didn't matter if he did travel. He was perfectly happy where he was. Although if he did travel,  under what capacity would it be?  A  liaison in cyber programming advancements or firewall fortifications? Not likely. He thought humorously. He knew his work didn't require mobilization, the web wasn't  even elusive. It was readily available and his spanking new computer in his apartment was perfect for it.  He said finally, "Marie is a very complex wolf and having gotten over my nervousness around her, can fully appreciate those complexities. However,  I  can't help but to feel I was taking a test I hadn't studied for." He smiled wistfully as he looked to Anna,  "Although , I'm still sitting here with you, so I must of passed on some level. I do hope I didn't embarrass you, Anna. I'm not as refined as you could inspire me to be." 
~~~
Azle was pleased by that and settled comfortably as well. He couldn't help but to tease her a bit. "Does it? Is it the cutting off the head of Victor or the Lycan intrigue?" He asked with anticipation of her answer. 
~~~
Jaeger smiled sleepy as she cat kissed his hand and he snuggled into her warmth. Her fur tackled his nose as he buried it to encompass his senses with her essence as he drifted back to sleep with the vibration of her soft purrs.
~~~
"Your confidences are not taken lightly. We know well the importance of secrecies and we do not flaunt them.....ever. I'm sorry you've both had to hide in segregation even within your home pride. It isn't for me to cause trouble beyond my orders. Forgive me if I've caused either of you to become  fearful of reprisals or retribution at your alpha's behest. I am inherently curious about you both, is all." Akane explained matter-of-factly.  She looked across the way as movement caught her eye momentarily. So Iona had finally resurfaced from her pursuit. She smirked as she noticed the way her friend sashayed her way across the garden.
Anna smiled and shook her head, telling the driver to head out to do a tour before looking to Zypher again. "You did. She likes you now, enough to let me be alone with you again." She said softly.
~~~~
Robin chuckled and glanced to him "All of this movie. It is interesting to see what humans think of us."
~~~
Keri purred until she fell asleep again herself. It was a while later before she woke again, easing up and stretching herself awake more fully. When she felt awake enough, she shifted to her human form and looked to the clock to check the time. 
~~~
Sarah sighed and nodded, glad they wouldn't have to say anything else about the alpha right now. "We were trained to not speak of things." She said softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:44 am

Yasha gave a stern look to express his seriousness as he stated, "I'd have you brought to the table in private if you so choose, Katya. I know the value of dignity, I would not make you a spectacle needlessly. Trust in that if nothing else, my determined tigress." He cupped her cheek tenderly as he searched her gaze.
She softened a bit at his words and his tenderness. She finally sighed and nodded, leaning into his hand gently. "Yes I think that would be best, for all parties involved. I appreciate you doing this, it means a lot to me. Do you know when they will be arriving?" She asked him as she wondered if she could sneak a nap in first.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:50 am

~~~

Ezekiel smiled to himself with her parting words. To hunt other be hunted,  that was a tantalizing choice. But for some reason the thought of Iona's keen interest on him as she located him spoke values. Perhaps he'd dally a little to ensure that end. He thought as he shifted and walked over to the wall. Once there, he bounded up to walk the wall to back to the castle. A bit of a short cut in a sense. 
~●~
Reese dipped his head courteously and said, " Thank you. I'm relived you feel that way." He took a sip of his coffee before asking, " Do you have an area in mind already "
(Ima put Iona next post here just for now. If you and Starr want to include her or invite her over to the little trio that is fine. Also fine if you just want to leave her be for now. thumbs up
Also welcome back my friend!  hugs  )

Iona saw Akane over with the twins near the pond eating and talking. She thought about heading over but didn't want to intrude on their conversation unless invited. So she instead found a nice sunny spot of grass and sprawled out on her side. She let out a happy purr and sunned herself much as she said she would.

Aliyah looked down at him and nodded happily. "I do have a place in mind but I need to look at a map. Make sure it will work out for what we need to do. Would you like to accompany me?" She asked curiously. She knew he was injured and as such was limited in the things he could do physically but this shouldn't be a strain on his healing arm.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum