New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:19 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena gave him a broad smile "That's perfect , I'll check later today or tomorrow to see when they're available." She said as took a breadstick to nibble on.
Raycon frowned and shook his head,  "Nope,  tomorrow is no good to either of us. We're going to Tokyo, love.  That high maintenance client requires a hospitality visit.  He feels I've neglected him and I can't have that. I was getting around to buttering you up, so you won't be displeased that we'd be flying again so soon." He informed conversationally.
"No I mean't that I would call them to see when they would all be available at a later date since they don't live in the U.S." She sighed before continuing "How long are we going to stay in Tokyo?"
" If nothing eventful happens, one day and night. Besides it's not completely business. That white lion, I got a tip on him. Even better, he's holed up with his aunt. So it'll be two birds, one stone. That is if they agree to go to Rome. As you can see I don't like to procrastinate. I want this threat over our heads gone. The sooner the better. " Raycon informed candidly.
Serena took a sip of her water before nodding "Alright, what time do we leave?"

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:24 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Raycon frowned and shook his head,  "Nope,  tomorrow is no good to either of us. We're going to Tokyo, love.  That high maintenance client requires a hospitality visit.  He feels I've neglected him and I can't have that. I was getting around to buttering you up, so you won't be displeased that we'd be flying again so soon." He informed conversationally.
"No I mean't that I would call them to see when they would all be available at a later date since they don't live in the U.S." She sighed before continuing "How long are we going to stay in Tokyo?"
" If nothing eventful happens, one day and night. Besides it's not completely business. That white lion, I got a tip on him. Even better, he's holed up with his aunt. So it'll be two birds, one stone. That is if they agree to go to Rome. As you can see I don't like to procrastinate. I want this threat over our heads gone. The sooner the better. " Raycon informed candidly.
"5 a.m. the time difference is a killer. As I'm sure you know. But I figured we'd sleep on the plane to be fresh for when we get there. "  Raycon stated with a sigh.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:38 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"5 a.m. the time difference is a killer. As I'm sure you know. But I figured we'd sleep on the plane to be fresh for when we get there. "  Raycon stated with a sigh.
Serena chuckled softly "It would be best to head to bed early after dinner so we don't fall asleep during the meeting " she said with humor.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:43 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena chuckled softly "It would be best to head to bed early after dinner so we don't fall asleep during the meeting " she said with humor.
" A wise decision all around. Especially when you're trying to placate somebody's perceived neglect and then you fall asleep on them......very counterproductive." Raycon said with equal humor. "Ah, finally.  Here comes our food. " He replied as he spotted the trays headed their way.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:46 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger frowned in contemplation,  " Are your nightmares always different or are they reoccurring?" He inquired simply. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher released her hand to pull out her chair for her. " Then I look forward to seeing it when it's done.  Patience is a virtue I fortunately have." He said gently.  
~▪~▪~
"Robin I have vast connections and an inexhaustible amount of money.  Let me help you. I don't offer lightly. I know the perils that may await us." Azle informed her quietly.
"Sometimes they are different, more like what others speak of, but sometimes they are memories that I can't forget or let go of even though the people are dead now." Keri said after a long, quiet moment.
~~~
Anna smiled at him and took her seat, putting the movie on the table "I hope you like the choice I brought" 
~~
Robin looked at him as if studying him for a while before she sighed and nodded "There's no stopping you even for your own safety, is there?" She asked almost rhetorically.
Jaeger purred soothingly to Keri for a moment.  Before he decided to change the subject slightly as he said. "If you give me a sugar,  and I'll tell you a secret about me." 
~▪~▪~
"What did you bring? I'm anxious to see what you like." Zypher asked as he went to the oven to pull the fried chicken out from being kept warn. He loaded them on a plate and brought them over to set in the center of the table. 
~▪~▪~
Azle choose to answer anyway,  " If I die tomorrow, at 2000 years, it is a life well-lived."
Keri chuckled softly and moved to give him a kiss "That's easy enough to do." She said softly though she was eager to hear what he would reveal.
~~~
"I had to go with a shorter movie, so that leaves out some favorites, but I brought 'Ever After' or 'Kiss of the Damned' so we could choose." 
~~~
Robin looked at him then a smile curled her lipes "You really are one of a kind Azle. I will accept your help then."
Jaeger enjoyed Keri's kisses immensely. He smacked his lips after for effect.  He then opened his eyes and looked up to her as he said unabashedly,  " Now as bad as this may sound, it's the truth.  You are the first female I have physically slept with.  I've always been a love them and go home, kind of guy. No awkward morning after that way. But not with you Ker bear, I want to be around for every movement, awkward for not . It would seem you're changing this leopard spots. " 
~▪~▪~
"Humm, decisions.  Well, I've seen Ever After with my niece, so the one I haven't seen is drawing my interest and curiosity. " Zypher stated as he sat down and started dishing up the sides,  letting Anna choose her chicken. "These are my mama's tried-and-true recipes. I do hope you enjoy them." He added pleasantly. 
~▪~▪~
Azle gave her a flirt of fang as he smiled.  "How you compliment me so. You do know how to appeal to my vanity. " He said with humor.
Keri smiled and ran her hand over his chest. "So long as you are willing to change like that. I certainly do not mind you staying with me."
~~~
"Human movie about vampires." Anna said then shrugged and picked out what she wanted. She liked the dark meat over the light, but would eat either one. 
~~~
Robin smiled back at him, showing a little fang then walking over to him. "So, what do we do? Go see how much damage is at your house or...?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger purred soothingly to Keri for a moment.  Before he decided to change the subject slightly as he said. "If you give me a sugar,  and I'll tell you a secret about me." 
~▪~▪~
"What did you bring? I'm anxious to see what you like." Zypher asked as he went to the oven to pull the fried chicken out from being kept warn. He loaded them on a plate and brought them over to set in the center of the table. 
~▪~▪~
Azle choose to answer anyway,  " If I die tomorrow, at 2000 years, it is a life well-lived."
Keri chuckled softly and moved to give him a kiss "That's easy enough to do." She said softly though she was eager to hear what he would reveal.
~~~
"I had to go with a shorter movie, so that leaves out some favorites, but I brought 'Ever After' or 'Kiss of the Damned' so we could choose." 
~~~
Robin looked at him then a smile curled her lipes "You really are one of a kind Azle. I will accept your help then."
Jaeger enjoyed Keri's kisses immensely. He smacked his lips after for effect.  He then opened his eyes and looked up to her as he said unabashedly,  " Now as bad as this may sound, it's the truth.  You are the first female I have physically slept with.  I've always been a love them and go home, kind of guy. No awkward morning after that way. But not with you Ker bear, I want to be around for every movement, awkward for not . It would seem you're changing this leopard spots. " 
~▪~▪~
"Humm, decisions.  Well, I've seen Ever After with my niece, so the one I haven't seen is drawing my interest and curiosity. " Zypher stated as he sat down and started dishing up the sides,  letting Anna choose her chicken. "These are my mama's tried-and-true recipes. I do hope you enjoy them." He added pleasantly. 
~▪~▪~
Azle gave her a flirt of fang as he smiled.  "How you compliment me so. You do know how to appeal to my vanity. " He said with humor.
Keri smiled and ran her hand over his chest. "So long as you are willing to change like that. I certainly do not mind you staying with me."
~~~
"Human movie about vampires." Anna said then shrugged and picked out what she wanted. She liked the dark meat over the light, but would eat either one. 
~~~
Robin smiled back at him, showing a little fang then walking over to him. "So, what do we do? Go see how much damage is at your house or...?"
Jaeger grinned mischievously and said jokingly.  "You do have a far nicer apartment.  I could be a wonderful house cat. But best of all, no litter box required."  He sobered and said seriously, "Keri,  I'm a completely different cat with you. You matter to me greatly.  You're not just an itch to be scratched." 
~▪~▪~
Zypher watched to see her choice and teased, " So, you like the thighs and legs. Me, I'm a breast man." He winked playfully as he chose a brest.
~▪~▪~
Azle tapped his temple and said, " I see the damage.  It's not overly significant, but the smoke is pretty strong, as well as the mess of the water.  My thralls are tending to it. I think we should stay here in the city for now.  I have another safe house they don't know about it. It's being readied for us as I speak. It's getting close to dawn and my coven will need this place to go to ground.  "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:21 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger grinned mischievously and said jokingly.  "You do have a far nicer apartment.  I could be a wonderful house cat. But best of all, no litter box required."  He sobered and said seriously, "Keri,  I'm a completely different cat with you. You matter to me greatly.  You're not just an itch to be scratched." 
~▪~▪~
Zypher watched to see her choice and teased, " So, you like the thighs and legs. Me, I'm a breast man." He winked playfully as he chose a brest.
~▪~▪~
Azle tapped his temple and said, " I see the damage.  It's not overly significant, but the smoke is pretty strong, as well as the mess of the water.  My thralls are tending to it. I think we should stay here in the city for now.  I have another safe house they don't know about it. It's being readied for us as I speak. It's getting close to dawn and my coven will need this place to go to ground.  "
Keri laughed at his joke then moved so she could look at his eyes as he spoke. "I know you do not see me as an itch to scratch. I care about you too, and not as just a one night stand or anything."
~~~
Anna chuckled and blushed at that joke. She dipped her head then got the sides on her plate. "Want to start the movie?"
~~~
Robin nodded at that and smiled again. "Yes, the seeing through their eyes and simply hearing them when you want." She said then shook her head. "Will your coven reach the house in time?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri laughed at his joke then moved so she could look at his eyes as he spoke. "I know you do not see me as an itch to scratch. I care about you too, and not as just a one night stand or anything."
~~~
Anna chuckled and blushed at that joke. She dipped her head then got the sides on her plate. "Want to start the movie?"
~~~
Robin nodded at that and smiled again. "Yes, the seeing through their eyes and simply hearing them when you want." She said then shook her head. "Will your coven reach the house in time?"
" It thrills me beyond end to know that my feelings are reciprocated." Jaeger said as he caressed Keri's cheek.  She was so sexy and confident about what she wanted.  He purred softly at the thought that he was one of those things.  
~▪~▪~
Zypher let out a relived breath.  " Thank goodness you're not only into a formal dining. I love me a dinner in front of the TV.  Let's take our plates and migrate to the living room then." He said easily. 
~▪~▪~
"Yes, I called them here.  Most are in the city already and are in route. Come Robin, let's go. " Azle stated as he opened the door so they could head to the waiting limousine.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:13 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
" A wise decision all around. Especially when you're trying to placate somebody's perceived neglect and then you fall asleep on them......very counterproductive." Raycon said with equal humor. "Ah, finally.  Here comes our food. " He replied as he spotted the trays headed their way.
Serena laughed "Very true Mr. Marlow, and just in time I'm starving. The hunger is reminding me when I had to track the migrating herd of zebras for days."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:47 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena laughed "Very true Mr. Marlow, and just in time I'm starving. The hunger is reminding me when I had to track the migrating herd of zebras for days."
Raycon laughed out right at that and grinned widely to Serena.  "That is a powerful hunger indeed. " He agreed as the waiter set down their plates.  "Oh, that smells divine." He complemented the food.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:00 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
"Keri laughed at his joke then moved so she could look at his eyes as he spoke. "I know you do not see me as an itch to scratch. I care about you too, and not as just a one night stand or anything."
~~~
~~~
" It thrills me beyond end to know that my feelings are reciprocated." Jaeger said as he caressed Keri's cheek.  She was so sexy and confident about what she wanted.  He purred softly at the thought that he was one of those things.  
~▪~▪~
Zypher let out a relived breath.  " Thank goodness you're not only into a formal dining. I love me a dinner in front of the TV.  Let's take our plates and migrate to the living room then." He said easily. 
~▪~▪~
"Yes, I called them here.  Most are in the city already and are in route. Come Robin, let's go. " Azle stated as he opened the door so they could head to the waiting limousine.
Keri wasn't as confident as he thought, but she was honest and brave enough to speak her heart with him. He made her feel good enough to speak the truth. "They are, I love you." 
~~~
Anna chuckled softly and picked up her plate to go with him "There is a time and a place for formal dining, but also a time and place for not so formal dining." She agreed, setting her plate down and going to get the drinks and movie for them
~~~
Robin nodded and followed him again, going to get in the limo. She frowned a little as she thought of the night's events.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:48 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
"Keri laughed at his joke then moved so she could look at his eyes as he spoke. "I know you do not see me as an itch to scratch. I care about you too, and not as just a one night stand or anything."
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri wasn't as confident as he thought, but she was honest and brave enough to speak her heart with him. He made her feel good enough to speak the truth. "They are, I love you." 
~~~
Anna chuckled softly and picked up her plate to go with him "There is a time and a place for formal dining, but also a time and place for not so formal dining." She agreed, setting her plate down and going to get the drinks and movie for them
~~~
Robin nodded and followed him again, going to get in the limo. She frowned a little as she thought of the night's events.
Jaeger closed his eyes briefly at the loveliest words he'd ever been told. When he opened his eyes again, he smiled his sexy smile,  "Do you now? You love me? Well Ker bear, darling.  Those are some serious words to say to a Tomcat. Now you'll never get him to leave. " He teased as he rolled with Keri until she was under him. As he looked down at her beautiful face, he continued,  "And it's about time you caught up with me, sweetheart. Because I knew you were the one I was going to fall madly in love with, when you pushed me into that fountain. " He winked and kissed her gently. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher set his plate down and went to get the TV set up for the movie.  "Anna, you do continue to surprise me. You're not at all what I expected and that's not a bad thing." He replied honestly. 
~▪~▪~
Azle sat quietly as they were taken to the safe house.  He glanced to Robin periodically, but held his tounge. He could tell she was deep in thought.

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon laughed out right at that and grinned widely to Serena.  "That is a powerful hunger indeed. " He agreed as the waiter set down their plates.  "Oh, that smells divine." He complemented the food.
Serena chuckled and thanked the waiter before taking a bite of her food "Oh my this is delicious, this might be my new favorite restaurant. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena chuckled and thanked the waiter before taking a bite of her food "Oh my this is delicious, this might be my new favorite restaurant. "
Raycon settled his napkin upon his lap as he smiled warmly to Serena before taking a bite. " This is exemplary. " Raycon said in agreement when he swallowed. "So has your extensive traveling taken you there before?" He asked conversationally.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:20 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon settled his napkin upon his lap as he smiled warmly to Serena before taking a bite. " This is exemplary. " Raycon said in agreement when he swallowed. "So has your extensive traveling taken you there before?" He asked conversationally.
Serena shook her head "No I spent most of the time sightseeing and making sure I didn't become homeless. Didn't have the funds for anything fancy at the time."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:41 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena shook her head "No I spent most of the time sightseeing and making sure I didn't become homeless. Didn't have the funds for anything fancy at the time."
"I'm sorry, Serena.  I meant to say to Tokyo. It would seem I'm thinking half the questions in my mind and not fully saying the aloud. " Raycon stated embarrassed.  He'd been a bit distracted lately.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:14 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"I'm sorry, Serena.  I meant to say to Tokyo. It would seem I'm thinking half the questions in my mind and not fully saying the aloud. " Raycon stated embarrassed.  He'd been a bit distracted lately.
Serena chuckled "It's alright, yeah I've been to Tokyo. I lived there for about five years and learned Japanese with the help of a friend. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:19 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"I'm sorry, Serena.  I meant to say to Tokyo. It would seem I'm thinking half the questions in my mind and not fully saying it aloud. " Raycon stated embarrassed.  He'd been a bit distracted lately.
Serena chuckled "It's alright,  yeah I've been to Tokyo. I lived there for about five years and learned Japanese with the help of a friend. "
"Good, you'll have the home field advantage.  My previous visits were strictly business, not for pleasure. You could give me the grand tour. " Raycon said hopefully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:53 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger closed his eyes briefly at the loveliest words he'd ever been told. When he opened his eyes again, he smiled his sexy smile,  "Do you now? You love me? Well Ker bear, darling.  Those are some serious words to say to a Tomcat. Now you'll never get him to leave. " He teased as he rolled with Keri until she was under him. As he looked down at her beautiful face, he continued,  "And it's about time you caught up with me, sweetheart. Because I knew you were the one I was going to fall madly in love with, when you pushed me into that fountain. " He winked and kissed her gently. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher set his plate down and went to get the TV set up for the movie.  "Anna, you do continue to surprise me. You're not at all what I expected and that's not a bad thing." He replied honestly. 
~▪~▪~
Azle sat quietly as they were taken to the safe house.  He glanced to Robin periodically, but held his tounge. He could tell she was deep in thought.
Keri laughed as he turned them over so that she was beneath him again. "All the way back then, hm? Well tomcat, did you wonder why I pushed you in the fountain and not anyone else?" 
~~
Anna chuckled and settled in her place, looking to him as he started the movie. "Well, you are learning about me, just as I am learning about you. Surprises are to be expected right now."
~~~
Robin sighed and looked to him again after a while then gave him a soft smile "Sorry, I tend to get quiet sometimes." She was glad he had left her to her thoughts though

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:19 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"I'm sorry, Serena.  I meant to say to Tokyo. It would seem I'm thinking half the questions in my mind and not fully saying it aloud. " Raycon stated embarrassed.  He'd been a bit distracted lately.
Serena chuckled "It's alright,  yeah I've been to Tokyo. I lived there for about five years and learned Japanese with the help of a friend. "
"Good, you'll have the home field advantage.  My previous visits were strictly business, not for pleasure. You could give me the grand tour. " Raycon said hopefully.
Serena laughed softly "I'd be happy to when we have the time. I'll make sure to take you to the best spots."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:16 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena laughed softly "I'd be happy to when we have the time. I'll make sure to take you to the best spots."
"I look forward to it, then." Raycon said as he raised his water glass in a toast. "To finding time for the best spots."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri laughed as he turned them over so that she was beneath him again. "All the way back then, hm? Well tomcat, did you wonder why I pushed you in the fountain and not anyone else?" 
~~
Anna chuckled and settled in her place, looking to him as he started the movie. "Well, you are learning about me, just as I am learning about you. Surprises are to be expected right now."
~~~
Robin sighed and looked to him again after a while then gave him a soft smile "Sorry, I tend to get quiet sometimes." She was glad he had left her to her thoughts though
Jaeger pursed his lips in thought before concluding,  "Because I was the only one there to push in?"
~▪~▪~
"Very true. " Zypher stated as he sat down beside Anna. 
~▪~▪~
Azle made a dismissive gesture. " It is not the silence that bothers me,  but the endless chatter nothing really important. May I ask what you were thinking about?" He asked.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:24 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"I look forward to it, then." Raycon said as he raised his water glass in a toast. "To finding time for the best spots."
Serena laughed "And to enjoying our trip despite the rush" she said as she raised her glass.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:56 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~
~~~
Jaeger pursed his lips in thought before concluding,  "Because I was the only one there to push in?"
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Azle made a dismissive gesture. " It is not the silence that bothers me,  but the endless chatter nothing really important. May I ask what you were thinking about?" He asked.
Keri laughed and shook her head. "If I didn't like you then, I would have left the room instead of playing." She said softly
~~~
Anna smiled at him then focused on the food, taking a bite then looking at him "That is delicious" 
~~~
Robin nodded then shrugged "Everything he said, and you said and what I remember from that year." She replied

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena laughed "And to enjoying our trip despite the rush" she said as she raised her glass.
Raycon dipped his head in agreement before clanking his glass delicately with Serena's.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Azle made a dismissive gesture. " It is not the silence that bothers me,  but the endless chatter about nothing really important. May I ask what you were thinking about?" He asked.
Keri laughed and shook her head. "If I didn't like you then, I would have left the room instead of playing." She said softly
~~~
Anna smiled at him then focused on the food, taking a bite then looking at him "That is delicious" 
~~~
Robin nodded then shrugged "Everything he said, and you said and what I remember from that year." She replied
Jaeger purred happily as he kissed Keri s he cupping her face reverently.
~▪~▪~
"Good! I'm glad you think so. I figured a little down home southern cooking could hurt my chances of trying to impress you just a little bit." Zypher stated teasingly. 
~▪~▪~
Azle nodded thoughtfully as the limousine came to a stop in anew alleyway.  "We're here." He stated the obvious.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum