New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Iona grinned and nodded. "Totally not just you, please don't leave me alone with them." She whispered to Akane.
Akane nodded and said,  "Same here. " She continued to watch then as she brought the sandwich to her lips.
Iona chuckled a little bit as she took a large bite out of her sandwich, extra lettuce just how she liked, therefore extra crunchy. "So, Akane, do you know if Ezekiel is single per chance?" She asked casually.
Akane almost choked on her sandwich as she looked to Iona.  When she recovered and swallowed her bite she smiled as she said, "I got you curious,  huh? Yeah he's very single and ready to mingle.....if you know what I mean."
Iona smiled and watched as Akane recovered. "Well you can't tell me what you have and expect me not to be a tad curious. He went after one tiger I am hoping he will go after another, this one with a strawberry hue." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Alejandro smiled at her as he slid into the booth she indicated. "It is a pleasure to meet you, as well to be welcomed so pleasantly to your packs territory. And yes I am famished. I have had a very long flight and plane food even in first class is abysmal." He told her as he set his jacket and bag down next to him.
Lilly sat again and smiled at him then slid the menu over so he could look at it. "Anything you want, you can order. It's on the house." She said happily. "We are happy to have you come to join us."
(What sort of restaurant they in?)
Alejandro smiled and dipped his head as he took the menu from the female. "Thank you that is very kind. And I am quite happy to be here, I have visited the states many times but have never stayed for long. I think it will be just the change in scenery that I need." He told her with a charming smile as he opened the menu to look it over.
This restaurant had an Italian theme, though like all the pack's places had 'american' choices in the menu too. Lilly called over the waiter so she could order her choice and looked to him to order his.
When he saw they had burgers he decided to just go with one of those. He told the waiter what he would like and handed the menu back with a smile. He then turned his eyes to Lilly, folding his hands neatly on the table. "let me guess you are not only the welcoming party but you are also to be my guide and show me the ropes within my new pack?" He said with a small smile.
Lilly nodded and smiled "Exactly, I am your guide and get to help you with whatever you need while you find your niche here."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Alejandro smiled and dipped his head as he took the menu from the female. "Thank you that is very kind. And I am quite happy to be here, I have visited the states many times but have never stayed for long. I think it will be just the change in scenery that I need." He told her with a charming smile as he opened the menu to look it over.
This restaurant had an Italian theme, though like all the pack's places had 'american' choices in the menu too. Lilly called over the waiter so she could order her choice and looked to him to order his.
When he saw they had burgers he decided to just go with one of those. He told the waiter what he would like and handed the menu back with a smile. He then turned his eyes to Lilly, folding his hands neatly on the table. "let me guess you are not only the welcoming party but you are also to be my guide and show me the ropes within my new pack?" He said with a small smile.
Lilly nodded and smiled "Exactly, I am your guide and get to help you with whatever you need while you find your niche here."
He chuckled and shook his head slightly. "it is strange being on the other side of this table. I can not tell you how many times I have filled that role for my pack. My old pack that is, i suppose there is a first time for everything."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:55 pm

He chuckled and shook his head slightly. "it is strange being on the other side of this table. I can not tell you how many times I have filled that role for my pack. My old pack that is, i suppose there is a first time for everything."
Lilly chuckled softly and nodded, looking to the waiter when they came out with the plates. "I hope you like your meal." She said with a smile.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Jaeger nodded and said,  "Yes,  it is very funny.  For a few weeks once a year in get lost in fantasy. Perhaps this year you'll come with me. 
~~~
"Describe it to me please. I want to hear how it tastes to you Robin.  Critique my work, help me make it better. " Azle said as he looked to her lips " Please impart every nuance of flavor regardless of how insignificant you think it is. " He asked quietly.
Keri chuckled softly then shrugged a little "I would want to see it before participating in it." She said honestly. "I have never done anything like that before."
~~~
(I have no idea what it would taste like) 
Robin would tell him what she tasted in the drink.
"It's not all about the battles.  But I understand your reluctance until seeing what you're getting yourself into. " Jaeger stated as he settled more comfortably on the couch.  
~~~
(It's fine)
Azle listened to her description and smiled.  "And that is the trade off for immortality.  Did you know I was a Roman general? I went out on many campaigns and won many territories  for the Roman Empire.  But no matter how long I was away, I longed for the rich wines they had in Rome. There was nothing like them anywhere else. They were said to be so good the gods partook of it. But now my vintage is blood." Azle said almost sadly as he gently set the bottle down.
Keri smiled at that and nodded, turning to settle against him so they could watch the movie together. "It does sound fun, I'm just cautious with new things like that." 
~~~
Robin looked to him again, frowning a little. "Have you tried adding the wine to blood and taking it that way?" She asked curiously. She didn't know if that would work, but know there was a taste in the blood of drunk people.
"It's good to be cautious. " Jaeger stated as he tugged a throw off the back of the couch to cover them with and cleverly wrap his arm around her too. A win, win in his book.  "Much better for watching a movie. " He purred softly.  
~~~
"I know that trick.  But that's not the point. I can smell a drop of blood from a mile away.  How do you think that affects the flavor of everything? I mean vampire taste too much and it spoils the delicate balance of the wine. At times I miss my blunted senses and human human palate." Azle said with a smile.  "I do gourge my servants on my wine at times and feed from them. It is satisfactory but not the same. So...where did you go today,  if I may ask? " He turned to look at Robin curiously.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:17 pm

Ash shut himself in the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror and tried to calm his reaction to Alex.  It wasn't that he didn't want females or her. It's just his life on the run was a curse sometimes. He turned on the water and wet his face with cool water.  Lord help him...her body was straight out of a wet dream. Maybe he'd sleep in the bathtub in his lion form. 
~~~
"Hello,  stylists.  I never even step foot in a store.  The clothes are delivered to my penthouse. Perhaps that's why I had so much buying clothes to dress my lovely fiance." Raycon stated with appreciation as he took in Serena with a purr.
Alex finished getting dressed and called out to him that she was done. She sat down on the bed before turning on the tv.
~~~
Serena rolled her eyes with a smile "Buttering me up are you?" She teased and grabbed the lapels on his suit to pull him down for a kiss.
Ash dried his face on a towel and looped it up over the rack.  He then opened the door and glanced to Alex briefly as he stepped out of the bathroom. He decided to busy himself as went to the table to gather the plate to return to the service cart.  He carefully rolled the cart out into the hallway and shut the door quietly.  He looked to the TV and asked conversationally, "Anything good on? " 
~~~
"That all depends on whether or not it's working." Raycon murmured before his lips made contact.
Alex shook her head with a sigh before she tossed him the remote. "You can change it if you want." She said before opening up a magazine to read.
~~~
"A little" she teased before pulling away with a smirk.
Ash fumbled the remote and bent to pick it up offor the floor. "Umm, ok. Thanks. " He said as he walked over to sit on the foot of the bed. The thumbed through the channels looking for somthing interesting.  He stopped at an old black and white American movie with dubbed in voices.  "I love this movie.  I don't know how many times I've seen it." He said fondly.  
~~~
"And you're a teaser.  I'll remember this later.  I have a very good memory,  you know." Raycon said with humor as he looked longingly at Serena.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:32 pm

Lilly chuckled softly and nodded, looking to the waiter when they came out with the plates. "I hope you like your meal." She said with a smile.
Alejandro smiled pleasantly and thanked both the waiter and Lilly for the food. He began eating and used that time to observe Lilly. She was probably half his age, she seemed young, he wondered if this was her first time in this role. "This is very good thank you." He told her after he had tasted his food. He then looked at her curiously and decided to get to know her better. "So, tell me about yourself? If it is not to bold a question to ask." He added with a charming smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Jaeger nodded and said,  "Yes,  it is very funny.  For a few weeks once a year in get lost in fantasy. Perhaps this year you'll come with me. 
~~~
"Describe it to me please. I want to hear how it tastes to you Robin.  Critique my work, help me make it better. " Azle said as he looked to her lips " Please impart every nuance of flavor regardless of how insignificant you think it is. " He asked quietly.
Keri chuckled softly then shrugged a little "I would want to see it before participating in it." She said honestly. "I have never done anything like that before."
~~~
(I have no idea what it would taste like) 
Robin would tell him what she tasted in the drink.
"It's not all about the battles.  But I understand your reluctance until seeing what you're getting yourself into. " Jaeger stated as he settled more comfortably on the couch.  
~~~
(It's fine)
Azle listened to her description and smiled.  "And that is the trade off for immortality.  Did you know I was a Roman general? I went out on many campaigns and won many territories  for the Roman Empire.  But no matter how long I was away, I longed for the rich wines they had in Rome. There was nothing like them anywhere else. They were said to be so good the gods partook of it. But now my vintage is blood." Azle said almost sadly as he gently set the bottle down.
Keri smiled at that and nodded, turning to settle against him so they could watch the movie together. "It does sound fun, I'm just cautious with new things like that." 
~~~
Robin looked to him again, frowning a little. "Have you tried adding the wine to blood and taking it that way?" She asked curiously. She didn't know if that would work, but know there was a taste in the blood of drunk people.
"It's good to be cautious. " Jaeger stated as he tugged a throw off the back of the couch to cover them with and cleverly wrap his arm around her too. A win, win in his book.  "Much better for watching a movie. " He purred softly.  
~~~
"I know that trick.  But that's not the point. I can smell a drop of blood from a mile away.  How do you think that affects the flavor of everything? I mean vampire taste too much and it spoils the delicate balance of the wine. At times I miss my blunted senses and human human palate." Azle said with a smile.  "I do gourge my servants on my wine at times and feed from them. It is satisfactory but not the same. So...where did you go today,  if I may ask? " He turned to look at Robin curiously.
Keri purred softly when he put the throw over them both. She nuzzled against his side then looked to the tv again, watching the movie play out.
~~~
Robin nodded, accepting his words and knowing he was right. She talked about where they had gone and seeing the swans on the water, just acting like tourists for the evening.She had had fun for once and liked that, despite thinking of her past again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:42 pm

Alejandro smiled pleasantly and thanked both the waiter and Lilly for the food. He began eating and used that time to observe Lilly. She was probably half his age, she seemed young, he wondered if this was her first time in this role. "This is very good thank you." He told her after he had tasted his food. He then looked at her curiously and decided to get to know her better. "So, tell me about yourself? If it is not to bold a question to ask." He added with a charming smile.
Lilly ate some of her meal, a pasta dish. She looked to him at his question then chuckled softly. "Well, my name is Lilly White, I am 250 and am beta of the pack with my father's assistance." She said quietly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Yasha let the words hang in the air as he collected his thoughts.  He thought of many different things to say and found inside her tossed them aside to stated candidly,  " It has been a very long time since someone has spoken to me in such a straightforward manner.  Though I'm unaccustomed to it, I first it refreshing.  Katya,  I like how you speak plainly."
Katya lifted her head from the table with a slightly dumbfounded look. That was not the reaction she had been expecting at all. She brushed her hair out of her face and looked at him intensely. Searching his face to see if somewhere in there he was being untruthful and found he was not. "Well tact has never been one of my strong suits, I tend to tell it like it is Yasha. Its gotten me in trouble on more then one occasion, I was sure that would be the case this time. " She told him truthfully as she chuckled quietly as she held his eyes for a moment. She couldn't help herself, she let her eyes linger probably longer then she should have and sighed. Who was she kidding here, he was an alpha and probably miles out of her league.
Yasha sat back in his chair and let Katya looked her fill. He held her eyes with subtle intrigue.  When she sighed softly,  he asked,  "Did you see some perceived flaw in me? Something lacking,  perhaps?" He asked with a bit of a guarded expression.
Katya lifted her eyes to his again to try and read his expression. He said he liked her straightforwardness but somehow she was really not so sure how he would take it if she just came out and told him she found him attractive. "Trust me there is nothing that I can see as lacking." She said with a chuckle then just decided to go with truth. "I sighed because I like you, I find you attractive. But your an alpha and a bit out of my league. And I am also thinking I have a lot of problems, and you already have to deal with those problems as my alpha seems wrong to make you deal with them in a more personal sense. And that's all even assuming I manage to pull off the whole flirting thing without embarrassing myself as well as assuming your even interested. There is is, all the cards on the table, seemed only fair, and my brain hurt from trying to find a more tactful way to put all out that." She said softly as she waited for him to shut her down. She knew he lost a wife and child, granted a long time ago but she wasn't sure one ever recovered from that. She held his eyes, she wasn't ashamed of what she said or afraid of what he might say. If anything she was perhaps a bit curious.
Yasha looked to Katya all while she spoke. He didn't reflect any thoughts upon his face as he held her gaze until she concluded.  He shifted his weight in the chair as he sat forward to interlaces his fingers upon the table. Only then did he break eye contact.  He looked down the empty table as he cleared his throat before he spoke,  " Have I ever in your brief stay thus far, treated you as anything less than an an honored guest or as an equal?  I have shared my very home with you....my food and time as well. I have also extended certain liberties to you. Such as calling me by my given name, for instance.  Now that being said,  I'll address the first part of what you said.  It has been a long time since I've been looked at in that way, Katya. At least not told directly." He passed as he looked back to her.  " I am not a young boy and I don't have the frivolousness of youth  of making hasty decisions.  My choices are weighed and measured with careful calculations as to their possible outcomes." He then sighed softly as he sat back again and looked to his hands as he smoothed out the silk of his trousers before he started again, " But since you're arrival, I'm finding that I'm in conflict with myself. Becoming preoccupied with thoughts that challenge the way I envisioned I'd always be. But you have turned my head and opened my eyes. Eyes that also find you to be attractive." 

(You have no idea how long I thought on this.  Waiting  I hope you're happy.  Lol! )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:20 pm

Lilly ate some of her meal, a pasta dish. She looked to him at his question then chuckled softly. "Well, my name is Lilly White, I am 250 and am beta of the pack with my father's assistance." She said quietly.
He listened and smiled back as she concluded. " you are young to be beta of such a large pack. Your family must be very proud. " he told her revalidating his assessment of her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Katya lifted her head from the table with a slightly dumbfounded look. That was not the reaction she had been expecting at all. She brushed her hair out of her face and looked at him intensely. Searching his face to see if somewhere in there he was being untruthful and found he was not. "Well tact has never been one of my strong suits, I tend to tell it like it is Yasha. Its gotten me in trouble on more then one occasion, I was sure that would be the case this time. " She told him truthfully as she chuckled quietly as she held his eyes for a moment. She couldn't help herself, she let her eyes linger probably longer then she should have and sighed. Who was she kidding here, he was an alpha and probably miles out of her league.
Yasha sat back in his chair and let Katya looked her fill. He held her eyes with subtle intrigue.  When she sighed softly,  he asked,  "Did you see some perceived flaw in me? Something lacking,  perhaps?" He asked with a bit of a guarded expression.
Katya lifted her eyes to his again to try and read his expression. He said he liked her straightforwardness but somehow she was really not so sure how he would take it if she just came out and told him she found him attractive. "Trust me there is nothing that I can see as lacking." She said with a chuckle then just decided to go with truth. "I sighed because I like you, I find you attractive. But your an alpha and a bit out of my league. And I am also thinking I have a lot of problems, and you already have to deal with those problems as my alpha seems wrong to make you deal with them in a more personal sense. And that's all even assuming I manage to pull off the whole flirting thing without embarrassing myself as well as assuming your even interested. There is is, all the cards on the table, seemed only fair, and my brain hurt from trying to find a more tactful way to put all out that." She said softly as she waited for him to shut her down. She knew he lost a wife and child, granted a long time ago but she wasn't sure one ever recovered from that. She held his eyes, she wasn't ashamed of what she said or afraid of what he might say. If anything she was perhaps a bit curious.
Yasha looked to Katya all while she spoke. He didn't reflect any thoughts upon his face as he held her gaze until she concluded.  He shifted his weight in the chair as he sat forward to interlaces his fingers upon the table. Only then did he break eye contact.  He looked down the empty table as he cleared his throat before he spoke,  " Have I ever in your brief stay thus far, treated you as anything less than an an honored guest or as an equal?  I have shared my very home with you....my food and time as well. I have also extended certain liberties to you. Such as calling me by my given name, for instance.  Now that being said,  I'll address the first part of what you said.  It has been a long time since I've been looked at in that way, Katya. At least not told directly." He passed as he looked back to her.  " I am not a young boy and I don't have the frivolousness of youth  of making hasty decisions.  My choices are weighed and measured with careful calculations as to their possible outcomes." He then sighed softly as he sat back again and looked to his hands as he smoothed out the silk of his trousers before he started again, " But since you're arrival, I'm finding that I'm in conflict with myself. Becoming preoccupied with thoughts that challenge the way I envisioned I'd always be. But you have turned my head and opened my eyes. Eyes that also find you to be attractive." 

(You have no idea how long I thought on this.  Waiting  I hope you're happy.  Lol! )
(you did very well and thank you I am indeed very happy. Next time don't create such complex characters and you won't need to work so hard. Lol)
Katya watched as he shifted forward in his chair and looked down. Here it comes she thought mentally preparing herself to get shot down. However what he ended up saying again surprised her, more so then she had hoped. Her face flushed red as he finished what he had to say. She took a moment to take it all in then opened her mouth to reply and found herself speechless. So she drank some water and tried again. "you have treated me well since i arrived yes, probably better then i deserved in the begining." She replied honestly looking down at her hands a bit ashamed of how wild she was when she first arrived. She looked up at him then trying to find the words she wanted. "i, personally would like to get to know you better. I feel, calmer around you, lighter then i have in a while. I feel more myself and less the wild wounded animal that ive become. It's why I told you all this in the first place. It's been a very long time since I've been interested in anyone, being around me is dangerous and not easy so avoided it for fear of dragging someone down with me. " she looked away then, it had been awhile since she had been so open about her own feelings. She wasn't sure why she was dumping them all on him, why she couldn't just keep it simple and ask him on a date like normal people.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:28 am

Alex finished getting dressed and called out to him that she was done. She sat down on the bed before turning on the tv.
~~~
Serena rolled her eyes with a smile "Buttering me up are you?" She teased and grabbed the lapels on his suit to pull him down for a kiss.
Ash dried his face on a towel and looped it up over the rack.  He then opened the door and glanced to Alex briefly as he stepped out of the bathroom. He decided to busy himself as went to the table to gather the plate to return to the service cart.  He carefully rolled the cart out into the hallway and shut the door quietly.  He looked to the TV and asked conversationally, "Anything good on? " 
~~~
"That all depends on whether or not it's working." Raycon murmured before his lips made contact.
Alex shook her head with a sigh before she tossed him the remote. "You can change it if you want." She said before opening up a magazine to read.
~~~
Ash fumbled the remote and bent to pick it up offor the floor. "Umm, ok. Thanks. " He said as he walked over to sit on the foot of the bed. The thumbed through the channels looking for somthing interesting.  He stopped at an old black and white American movie with dubbed in voices.  "I love this movie.  I don't know how many times I've seen it." He said fondly.  
~~~
"And you're a teaser.  I'll remember this later.  I have a very good memory,  you know." Raycon said with humor as he looked longingly at Serena.
"Really? What's it called?" Alex asked as she turned a page in the magazine.
~~~
"I only pulled away because we're in the car not the bedroom." Selissa said with a chuckle as she poked his chest.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:36 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
"Really? What's it called?" Alex asked as she turned a page in the magazine.
~~~
"I only pulled away because we're in the car not the bedroom." Selissa said with a chuckle as she poked his chest.
" Nosferatu a symphony of horror. I know,  silly right?" Ash said quietly as he turned to look towards Alex shyly.  "What's your favorite old time move?" He asked conversationally. 
~~~
" Excuses, excuses." Raycon teased as he giggled like the Pillsbury Doughboy on purpose.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:45 am

Akane nodded and said,  "Same here. " She continued to watch then as she brought the sandwich to her lips.
Iona chuckled a little bit as she took a large bite out of her sandwich, extra lettuce just how she liked, therefore extra crunchy. "So, Akane, do you know if Ezekiel is single per chance?" She asked casually.
Akane almost choked on her sandwich as she looked to Iona.  When she recovered and swallowed her bite she smiled as she said, "I got you curious,  huh? Yeah he's very single and ready to mingle.....if you know what I mean."
Iona smiled and watched as Akane recovered. "Well you can't tell me what you have and expect me not to be a tad curious. He went after one tiger I am hoping he will go after another, this one with a strawberry hue." She said with a twinkle in her eye.
"Oh, he likes tigers alright.  He told me that much upon our first installment of our bargain. I think your strawberry self will be exactly his flavor. "  Akane said with a smile.  Her friend had no idea what she was getting herself into with a lion, let alone Ezekiel.  But she wouldn't spoil the surprise.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:54 am

"Oh, he likes tigers alright.  He told me that much upon our first installment of our bargain. I think your strawberry self will be exactly his flavor. "  Akane said with a smile.  Her friend had no idea what she was getting herself into with a lion, let alone Ezekiel.  But she wouldn't spoil the surprise.
Iona smiled happily at that statement, "I certainly hope so you'd be surprised by how many males don't like the edgy look." She joked gesturing at all over herself with a laugh. "But that's ok because I am persistent and all that beautiful black fur, especially the mane, I just want to run my fingers through it. " She said as she took a bite of her sandwich.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:46 am

~~~
(It's fine)
~~~
~~~
Keri purred softly when he put the throw over them both. She nuzzled against his side then looked to the tv again, watching the movie play out.
~~~
Robin nodded, accepting his words and knowing he was right. She talked about where they had gone and seeing the swans on the water, just acting like tourists for the evening.She had had fun for once and liked that, despite thinking of her past again.
Jaeger rather enjoyed the movie more watching it with Keri.  She made everything better just with her presence. He stole a glance here and there towards her as certain parts came up. Mainly to satisfy his curiosity as to  what her reaction would be. 
~~~
"Thank you for sharing that with me. It allowed me to get a glimpse of the kind of man Deagan has grown into. Just your careful care of him warms my old heart. Vampires are not supposed to care so deeply for their servants.  But that one, he's as close to a son as I ever got." Azle said as he looked to Robin with a sentimental look, "I would like to see the finished products, I think. Perhaps I'll have one made for myself.  One can never be to cautious. I do have underlings trying to stake my heart." He stated matter-of-factly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Reese settled by a large tree and watched Aliyah find the claw marks with little effort.  Which spoke of familiarity, if not a personal attachment to them. Curious indeed,  she raised more questions then he had answers to. She was quite the enigma.
She sighed softly and called over her shoulder. "You might as well come on over, there is no reason to stay back there. While I was not particularly happy to have a shadow right now I am over it." She said simply as she turned to face him.
Reese stood came closer before shifting.  He held his tounge at first as he casually leaned aginst a tree. He looked to her and smiled contentedly as he stated,  "Good, I'm glad.  It makes my job easier.  Granted,  I am a cheetah  but from that distance I'd be hard-pressed to outrun a bullet should someone take a shot at you."
Aliyah snorted a bit and smirked at him. "I doubt someone would try to shoot me out in the middle of the woods on top of a fjord. But fair point." She said as she walked off further into the foods and gestured for him to follow at her side. "It has not gone unnoticed by me that I am not well loved by many in the pride. I know I am not your old alpha, not by a long shot. If you were to recommend something to ease tension what would it be?" She asked him curious to hear his opinion of the matter since he was here and she wanted to make things better.
Reese straightened from the tree to follow as instructed.  He mulled over her question and stated after such reflection, "End the mystery that surrounds you. Uncertainties lead to speculation and thus is met with suspicious reluctance.  People fear what they don't know. Anyway,  I'm not in that camp. I hold out for more definitive proof. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:39 pm

She sighed softly and called over her shoulder. "You might as well come on over, there is no reason to stay back there. While I was not particularly happy to have a shadow right now I am over it." She said simply as she turned to face him.
Reese stood came closer before shifting.  He held his tounge at first as he casually leaned aginst a tree. He looked to her and smiled contentedly as he stated,  "Good, I'm glad.  It makes my job easier.  Granted,  I am a cheetah  but from that distance I'd be hard-pressed to outrun a bullet should someone take a shot at you."
Aliyah snorted a bit and smirked at him. "I doubt someone would try to shoot me out in the middle of the woods on top of a fjord. But fair point." She said as she walked off further into the foods and gestured for him to follow at her side. "It has not gone unnoticed by me that I am not well loved by many in the pride. I know I am not your old alpha, not by a long shot. If you were to recommend something to ease tension what would it be?" She asked him curious to hear his opinion of the matter since he was here and she wanted to make things better.
Reese straightened from the tree to follow as instructed.  He mulled over her question and stated after such reflection, "End the mystery that surrounds you. Uncertainties lead to speculation and thus is met with suspicious reluctance.  People fear what they don't know. Anyway,  I'm not in that camp. I hold out for more definitive proof. "
Aliyah listened to his suggestion and sighed, that was not something that would be easy for her to do. "I am afraid I do not know how to do that. Nor is it a simple suggestion. " She replied as she looked up through the trees towards the sky for a moment. "And of course this is this whole business of beta." She said with a frown she was having doubts about her ability to lead although she would not voice such things aloud.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Iona smiled happily at that statement, "I certainly hope so you'd be surprised by how many males don't like the edgy look." She joked gesturing at all over herself with a laugh. "But that's ok because I am persistent and all that beautiful black fur, especially the mane, I just want to run my fingers through it. " She said as she took a bite of her sandwich.
"Then it's is their loss. Because you're a great catch and fun to be around. " Akane said with as smile, before returning to her own sandwich.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:27 pm

"Then it's is their loss. Because you're a great catch and fun to be around. " Akane said with as smile, before returning to her own sandwich.
"Wow Akane, I am touched you think so." Iona replied with a smile. "That might just be the nicest thing you have ever said to me." She added jokingly although her eyes conveyed that she was grateful to her friend for saying it to her in the first place. It meant a lot.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:55 pm

(you did very well and thank you I am indeed very happy. Next time don't create such complex characters and you won't need to work so hard. Lol)
Katya watched as he shifted forward in his chair and looked down. Here it comes she thought mentally preparing herself to get shot down. However what he ended up saying again surprised her, more so then she had hoped. Her face flushed red as he finished what he had to say. She took a moment to take it all in then opened her mouth to reply and found herself speechless. So she drank some water and tried again. "you have treated me well since i arrived yes, probably better then i deserved in the begining." She replied honestly looking down at her hands a bit ashamed of how wild she was when she first arrived. She looked up at him then trying to find the words she wanted. "i, personally would like to get to know you better. I feel, calmer around you, lighter then i have in a while. I feel more myself and less the wild wounded animal that ive become. It's why I told you all this in the first place. It's been a very long time since I've been interested in anyone, being around me is dangerous and not easy so avoided it for fear of dragging someone down with me. " she looked away then, it had been awhile since she had been so open about her own feelings. She wasn't sure why she was dumping them all on him, why she couldn't just keep it simple and ask him on a date like normal people.
Yasha fixed his thoughtful gaze on Katya and struggled internally with the promise her words so freely offered him. But moving on also ment letting go.....letting go of his Kira. Could he do that? They'd shared less then a year together, but he'd loved her for more then half his life.  His calm was a mask to hide his existing without them. Could he really hope to live fully once again?  Could choosing to try for love in the arms of this complex tigress accomplish that? He didn't know,  doubted if he could live again.  But deep inside himself he heard a whispering, soft at first. Then growing in volume to a perfect clarity,  'Yasha,  you didn't die that day, you've honored them with your love. Find the one who can love you back.' Yasha made a quiet sob and broke down completely, unable to hold them back any longer.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm

Yasha fixed his thoughtful gaze on Katya and struggled internally with the promise her words so freely offered him. But moving on also ment letting go.....letting go of his Kira. Could he do that? They'd shared less then a year together, but he'd loved her for more then half his life.  His calm was a mask to hide his existing without them. Could he really hope to live fully once again?  Could choosing to try for love in the arms of this complex tigress accomplish that? He didn't know,  doubted if he could live again.  But deep inside himself he heard a whispering, soft at first. Then growing in volume to a perfect clarity,  'Yasha,  you didn't die that day, you've honored them with your love. Find the one who can love you back.' Yasha made a quiet sob and broke down completely, unable to hold them back any longer.
Katya heard his soft sob and turned back to him in time to see him break completely. It broke something inside her to see this man breakdown so completely, so different from what he potrayed to the rest of the world. She had pushed him, this was her fault and she felt terrible. She got up from her chair and moved around the table to him, she stopped next to his chair unsure he even wanted whatever comfort she could give him. But she couldn't watch him go through whatever pain he was without at least trying to offer it. She moved to her knees next to his chair and pulled him into her arms. She would give him whatever comfort was in her to offer. If he resisted she would not fight him, but if he didn't she would just hold him gently and let him fall apart in the protection of her embrace.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:50 pm

He listened and smiled back as she concluded. " you are young to be beta of such a large pack. Your family must be very proud. " he told her revalidating his assessment of her.
Lilly dipped her head then shrugged lightly "I am young, but I was raised alongside Anna, the alpha's daughter to be her beta and help her, plus I still have help. They are very proud."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:03 pm

~~~
(It's fine)
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger rather enjoyed the movie more watching it with Keri.  She made everything better just with her presence. He stole a glance here and there towards her as certain parts came up. Mainly to satisfy his curiosity as to  what her reaction would be. 
~~~
"Thank you for sharing that with me. It allowed me to get a glimpse of the kind of man Deagan has grown into. Just your careful care of him warms my old heart. Vampires are not supposed to care so deeply for their servants.  But that one, he's as close to a son as I ever got." Azle said as he looked to Robin with a sentimental look, "I would like to see the finished products, I think. Perhaps I'll have one made for myself.  One can never be to cautious. I do have underlings trying to stake my heart." He stated matter-of-factly.
Keri was enjoying the movie, snuggled close to him as it played. She smiled as she watched it. "I like this." She said softly, glancing up at him. 
~~~
Robin smiled softly when he spoke of Deagan being like a son to him. She knew he cared for him, though she hadn't thought it was that much. (Finished products?)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Lilly dipped her head then shrugged lightly "I am young, but I was raised alongside Anna, the alpha's daughter to be her beta and help her, plus I still have help. They are very proud."
He nodded in understanding as he picked up a fry and ate it. "I see you were groomed for this then." He said simply as he moved to eat some more.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum