New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:10 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Keri's honest words sparked Jaeger's love for her all the more. Just as a shudder from her warm breath in his ear radiated throughout his body. "Who's your Tomcat,  Ker? I want to hear my name on your lips. I want to hear you cry it in the throes of passion. Then I'll know,  no others before me matter." He purred as he walked them to the queen size bed.  His eyes were alight with shards of emerald as he searched her gaze as he kneeled upon the foot of the bed and laid her back slowly. 
( smiley love   Ready to timeskip when you are Starr. )
~▪️~▪️~
Zypher put his groceries away and started early preparations for the dinner.  He looked to the clock to be sure he would have plenty of time to have it done by 5.
~▪️~▪️~
Azle let Merrick go as he opened the door and gave the instructions to his thralls to let him pass. He theneeds looked to the letter before breaking the wax seale to read what Lucian had to say......
(lol, skipping)
Keri did speak his name, many times. When they were finished, she lay against him, contentedly purring in his arms. 
~~~
Anna nearly lost track of the time, startling when her phone went off then getting up and grabbing a movie before rushing to his door. She hadn't checked the mirror, so she didn't know she had some paint on her cheek as she came to knock 
~~~
{Azle, You are old enough to know better than to meddle in the affairs of others. This was a warning only, do not let it go to waste or we will have problems between us. Take the warning to heart and there will be no bad blood between us. L}
The letter read. Robin watched Merrick leave the room with a frown. One thing she hated was being manipulated.
"Darling, I can safely say, I'm right tuckered out." Jaeger drawled with a sleepy smile.  He breathed in their combined scents as he held her close.  He purred softly and nuzzled Keri's neck as sleep weighed heavily upon him.  
~▪️~▪️~
Zypher did a final glance to make sure everything was perfect.  Candles lit? Check! Champagne on ice? Check! Table sets perfection? Check! His mama's  golden fried chicken with all the fixin's? Check! So when the soft knock came, he was ready.  He hurried to the door and opened it with a welcoming smiled. " Right on tim...... Umm, have we been painting?" He asked with a charming  grin.
~▪️~▪️~
Azle neatly folded up the letter and looked to Robin as he picked up on her turbulent emotions. "Come, don't worry about it.  It was a message, not assassination. They probably knew I  was out hunting the feral. When I return early,  they had to improvise I'm sure.  Don't take it so personal." He assured her gently.
Keri kissed him gently before closing her eyes to sleep for a few hours with him. (skip to morning?)
~~
Anna smiled at his greeting then dipped her head "Yeah, I was, how did you know?" She guessed it was scent, since she didn't know about the mark. She glanced back up at him then to her clothes, looking to see if she got any paint on them "I lost track of the time." 
~~~
"They used me and my family, even just to give you a message. It's not something I can just accept." Robin stated, still staring at the door. "I do not appreciate being used as bait."
(Sounds good to me. I figured they were still sleep deprived  even though they slept on the jet. Plus,  they're catching up with Raycon and Serena's/ Anna and Zypher's time frame. )

Jaeger shifted slightly in his sleep and blinked opened his eyes as he looked around himself.  He was confused momentarily,  but then he remembered last night.  He smiled warmly as he watched Keri sleeping soundly. 
~▪️~▪️~
Zypher stepped out of the way so Anna could enter his apartment.  "Perhaps  I hijacked a window cleaning cart, tied the guy up locked him in the bathroom. So I could take it up to  your floor and watch you through your window." He offered the outlandish story as a possibility, even though humor danced in his aquamarine eyes. He was enjoying this immensely.
~▪️~▪️~
Azle came back over to Robin now. Feel responsible for her being involved in his misgivings. "Please forgive me,  Robin. If it weren't for me, they never would have dared used you." He said apologetic.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Keri moved, changing position a little and frowning at a bad dream she was having. She made a small sound and pressed closer, her arms going around him as if he would leave her. 
~~~
Anna laughed at that story and shook her head. "You did not!" He certainly had a sense of humor and she liked that about him, but now she was curious as she came in. "So, how do you know?" 
~~~
Robin sighed and looked to Azle "No, that was his choice to use me like that, not your fault. Though it does make me wonder if they released that killer nearby just to get you out to begin with."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Starrnico wrote:Keri moved, changing position a little and frowning at a bad dream she was having. She made a small sound and pressed closer, her arms going around him as if he would leave her. 
~~~
Anna laughed at that story and shook her head. "You did not!" He certainly had a sense of humor and she liked that about him, but now she was curious as she came in. "So, how do you know?" 
~~~
Robin sighed and looked to Azle "No, that was his choice to use me like that, not your fault. Though it does make me wonder if they released that killer nearby just to get you out to begin with."
( Why three posts? )

Jaeger welcomed Keri's searching embrace as he wrapped her in his own arms. Her unconscious need of his comfort was deeply rewarding to him, for she was such a strong female.  He purred softly to her and kissed her forehead with a soft brush of his lips. 
~▪~▪~
" Would you believe I'm actually clairvoyant? I just haven't been able to put out my crystal ball yet. So many options of where to put it" Zypher tried that ridiculous explanation as he smiled dramatically. 
~▪~▪~
Azle shook his head solemnly at that last part.  " No, I was hunting him the night before Raycon called me." He explained.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:30 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena smiled and shook her head "Not many, just my chicken parmesan.  You?"
Raycon chuckled softly and looked to Serena with a twinkle in his eye.  "Ah, sweet Serena.  I meant the venues, not the food." He clarified.
"Oh how silly of me, no not at the moment but after I look through them and do more research, along with your opinion I think we'll find the perfect match," Serena answered with a hum.
Raycon made a sound of understanding.  "I'd thought you'd gone over them. Apologies." He said as he squeeze the lemon wedge in his water before he took a sip.
Serena chuckled "It's alright, there are tons of things to go over and I haven't told my friends yet." She said as she took a sip of her water.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:29 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:Keri moved, changing position a little and frowning at a bad dream she was having. She made a small sound and pressed closer, her arms going around him as if he would leave her. 
~~~
~~~
( Why three posts?  )

Jaeger welcomed Keri's searching embrace as he wrapped her in his own arms. Her unconscious need of his comfort was deeply rewarding to him, for she was such a strong female.  He purred softly to her and kissed her forehead with a soft brush of his lips. 
~▪~▪~
" Would you believe I'm actually clairvoyant? I just haven't been able to put out my crystal ball yet. So many options of where to put it" Zypher tried that ridiculous explanation as he smiled dramatically. 
~▪~▪~
Azle shook his head solemnly at that last part.  " No, I was hunting him the night before Raycon called me." He explained.
(glitch)
Keri sighed and relaxed against him, content to be in his arms again. After a minute she woke and looked up at him "Hey" 
~~
Anna raised an eyebrow then shook her head, chuckling "No, I don't believe that. If you were, you would have known about the test."
~~~
Robin sighed again then shrugged "Then it was opportunity, still not your fault that they would use my family to get us out here."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Raycon chuckled softly and looked to Serena with a twinkle in his eye.  "Ah, sweet Serena.  I meant the venues, not the food." He clarified.
"Oh how silly of me, no not at the moment but after I look through them and do more research, along with your opinion I think we'll find the perfect match," Serena answered with a hum.
Raycon made a sound of understanding.  "I'd thought you'd gone over them. Apologies." He said as he squeeze the lemon wedge in his water before he took a sip.
Serena chuckled "It's alright, there are tons of things to go over and I haven't told my friends yet." She said as she took a sip of her water.
"How do you think they'll take the news? Will they tell you you're making a mistake or congratulate you? Raycon asked curiously.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:33 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
( Why three posts?  )

~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
(glitch)
Keri sighed and relaxed against him, content to be in his arms again. After a minute she woke and looked up at him "Hey" 
~~
Anna raised an eyebrow then shook her head, chuckling "No, I don't believe that. If you were, you would have known about the test."
~~~
Robin sighed again then shrugged "Then it was opportunity, still not your fault that they would use my family to get us out here."
"Good morning darling." Jaeger said pleasantly as he smiled warmly to Keri.  He tightened his hold and rolled onto his back while pulling her with him. "You know, there's nothing like waking with a warm Ker bear in my arms. My favorite teddy bear in the world." He teased with a wink. 
~▪~▪~
"True,  I guess you have me there. Well then, it must be this smudge of paint upon you face. " Zypher stated with humor as he got a napkin to dutifully wipe it off.  "Much better.  So what were you painting that caused you to lose track of time, lovely Anna?" He asked her curiously. 
~▪~▪~
"You recognized this Merrick's. I can't help but to believe that perhaps his inquiries were ground in truth. If he's truly the ghost you speak of, then playing a decoy is beneath his skill set." Azle speculated logically.

Last edited by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:12 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"How do you think they'll take the news? Will they tell you you're making a mistake or congratulate you? Raycon asked curiously.
Serena smiled "They'll be very happy for me, you don't know how many times they bugged me to date and even offering someone they know. It's actually more common then you think for shifters to meet and just know that's their true mate. My friend Min married her mate the first day they met" she chuckled.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:23 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena smiled "They'll be very happy for me, you don't know how many times they bugged me to date and even offering someone they know. It's actually more common then you think for shifters to meet and just know that's their true mate. My friend Min married her mate the first day they met" she chuckled.
"Good, I was concerned they'd think I'd bewitched you into a hasty decision. " Raycon said with light amusement as he set his glass of water back down.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:03 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
( Why three posts?  )

~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
(glitch)
~~
~~~
"Good morning darling." Jaeger said pleasantly as he smiled warmly to Keri.  He tightened his hols and rolled onto his back to pull her with him. "You know, there's nothing like waking with a warm Ker bear in my arms. My favorite teddy bear in the waorld." He teased with a wink. 
~▪~▪~
"True,  I guess you have me there. We'll then, it must be this smudge of paint upon you face. " Zypher stated with humor as he got a napkin to dutifully wipe it off.  "Much better.  So what we're you painting that causes you to lose track of time, lovely Anna?" He asked her curiously. 
~▪~▪~
"You recognized this Merrick's. I can't help but to believe that perhaps his inquiries were ground in truth. If he's truly the ghost you spoke of, then playing a decoy is beneath him skills." Azle speculated logically.
Keri giggled a little at the move, looking down at him now that she was over him. "I had a dream and you were in it." She said with a smile. 
~~~
Anna flushed but stood still as he wiped the smudge off. She dipped her head when he was done, blushing deeper. "Actually, you" 
~~~
"How can his inquiries be grounded in truth when anyone who knows our family knows it was nearly wiped out?" Robin asked. It didn't make sense to her, though she had to admit that it was beneath Merrick to be used as a decoy, but what did he really want?

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:09 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
( Why three posts?  )

~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
(glitch)
~~
~~~
"Good morning darling." Jaeger said pleasantly as he smiled warmly to Keri.  He tightened his hols and rolled onto his back to pull her with him. "You know, there's nothing like waking with a warm Ker bear in my arms. My favorite teddy bear in the waorld." He teased with a wink. 
~▪~▪~
"True,  I guess you have me there. We'll then, it must be this smudge of paint upon you face. " Zypher stated with humor as he got a napkin to dutifully wipe it off.  "Much better.  So what we're you painting that causes you to lose track of time, lovely Anna?" He asked her curiously. 
~▪~▪~
"You recognized this Merrick's. I can't help but to believe that perhaps his inquiries were ground in truth. If he's truly the ghost you spoke of, then playing a decoy is beneath him skills." Azle speculated logically.
Keri giggled a little at the move, looking down at him now that she was over him. "I had a dream and you were in it." She said with a smile. 
~~~
Anna flushed but stood still as he wiped the smudge off. She dipped her head when he was done, blushing deeper. "Actually, you" 
~~~
"How can his inquiries be grounded in truth when anyone who knows our family knows it was nearly wiped out?" Robin asked. It didn't make sense to her, though she had to admit that it was beneath Merrick to be used as a decoy, but what did he really want?
Holly cow,  I must have been tired last night, so many typos.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  )

" What a coincidence,  for I had a dream and you are it." Jaeger stated lovingly.  He gave her a lopsided grin and asked curiously,  " And just what were we doing in this dream?"
~▪~▪~
Azle looked solemnly to Robin and voiced his actual fears.  "I've heard of blood slaves in the vampire underworld and Pryts are highly valued for the obvious reasons.  So please be careful Robin.  Merrick wanted this meet and greet for a reason and I doubt it was because of Lucian alone. That's only one possibly,  the other is not much better. Can you think of anybody who has a grievance against your family or who was responsible for their slaughter.  They may be after you to completely sever the bloodline. You did state you were the sole survivor."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:22 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
( Why three posts?  )

~▪️~▪️~
~▪️~▪️~
(glitch)
~~
~~~
~▪️~▪️~
~▪️~▪️~
~~~
~~~
Holly cow,  I must have been tired last night, so many typos.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  )

" What a coincidence,  for I had a dream and you are it." Jaeger stated lovingly.  He gave her a lopsided grin and asked curiously,  " And just what were we doing in this dream?"
~▪~▪~
Azle looked solemnly to Robin and voiced his actual fears.  "I've heard of blood slaves in the vampire underworld and Pryts are highly valued for the obvious reasons.  So please be careful Robin.  Merrick wanted this meet and greet for a reason and I doubt it was because of Lucian alone. That's only one possibly,  the other is not much better. Can you think of anybody who has a grievance against your family or who was responsible for their slaughter.  They may be after you to completely sever the bloodline. You did state you were the sole survivor."
Keri flushed and hid her face against his chest. "It started as a nightmare, but then you were there and held me and kissed me and that made the nightmare go away. I don't know, that's all I remember about it." 
~~~
(...  bounce )
~~~
"The ones that did the killing themselves were caught and dealt with, but we didn't find who had sent them." Robin said with a shudder at the thought.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:38 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪️~▪️~
~▪️~▪️~
~~~
~~~

~▪~▪~
Keri flushed and hid her face against his chest. "It started as a nightmare, but then you were there and held me and kissed me and that made the nightmare go away. I don't know, that's all I remember about it." 
~~~
(...  bounce )Anna flushed but stood still as he wiped the smudge off. She dipped her head when he was done, blushing deeper. "Actually, you" 
~~~
"The ones that did the killing themselves were caught and dealt with, but we didn't find who had sent them." Robin said with a shudder at the thought.
"Sweetness,  that was my reality but moments ago. You were fitful and I purred while I held you. I'll always chase your nightmares away. Have no fear, Jaeger's here." He said with conviction. 
~▪️~▪️~
(Oops!  Razz )
"Me? Now my interest is piqued. Come, let's eat and you can tell me all about this portrait of me. " Zypher stated teasingly. He offered his hand to her, simply to have an excuse to touch her again. Not that she needed assistance walking. 
~▪️~▪️~
" Then you did not get the head of a snake..... you only got the tail. Most the hits on my life have been from underlings. Of course I found  their connections were with  much more powerful individuals who didn't want to get their hands dirty. Perhaps it is good you happened upon me. Robin,  allow me to help you get to the bottom of this looming threat." Azle stated matter-of-factly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:54 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪️~▪️~
~▪️~▪️~
~~~
~~~

~▪~▪~
~~~
(...  bounce )Anna flushed but stood still as he wiped the smudge off. She dipped her head when he was done, blushing deeper. "Actually, you" 
~~~
"Sweetness,  that was my reality but moments ago. You were fitful and I purred while I held you. I'll always chase your nightmares away. Have no fear, Jaeger's here." He said with conviction. 
~▪️~▪️~
(Oops!  Razz )
"Me? Now my interest is piqued. Come, let's eat and you can tell me all about this portrait of me. " Zypher stated teasingly. He offered his hand to her, simply to have an excuse to touch her again. Not that she needed assistance walking. 
~▪️~▪️~
" Then you did not get the head of a snake..... you only got the tail. Most the hits on my life have been from underlings. Of course I found  their connections were with  much more powerful individuals who didn't want to get their hands dirty. Perhaps it is good you happened upon me. Robin,  allow me to help you get to the bottom of this looming threat." Azle stated matter-of-factly.
Keri smiled at that, kissing him gently again "I am glad you are here to chase away the bad dreams. I do get them far too often." Given her life, that wasn't much of a surprise.
~~~
Anna flushed and looked away before taking his offered hand. Needing it or not was beside the point, she just wanted to be able to touch him as well. "There's not much to tell, I haven't done much yet." Yeah right, she had nearly done it in one setting, though there were touches she wanted to add to it and shading.
~~~
Robin tilted her head a little then glanced to the door "I cannot put you in that kind of danger, you see the kind that would come after us." Not that she was the one putting him in danger with him volunteering.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:20 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪️~▪️~
(Oops!  Razz )
~▪️~▪️~
Keri smiled at that, kissing him gently again "I am glad you are here to chase away the bad dreams. I do get them far too often." Given her life, that wasn't much of a surprise.
~~~
Anna flushed and looked away before taking his offered hand. Needing it or not was beside the point, she just wanted to be able to touch him as well. "There's not much to tell, I haven't done much yet." Yeah right, she had nearly done it in one setting, though there were touches she wanted to add to it and shading.
~~~
Robin tilted her head a little then glanced to the door "I cannot put you in that kind of danger, you see the kind that would come after us." Not that she was the one putting him in danger with him volunteering.
Jaeger frowned in contemplation,  " Are your nightmares always different or are they reoccurring?" He inquired simply. 
~▪️~▪️~
Zypher released her hand to pull out her chair for her. " Then I look forward to seeing it when it's done.  Patience is a virtue I fortunately have." He said gently.  
~▪️~▪️~
"Robin I have vast connections and an inexhaustible amount of money.  Let me help you. I don't offer lightly. I know the perils that may await us." Azle informed her quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:25 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪️~▪️~
(Oops!  Razz )
~▪️~▪️~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger frowned in contemplation,  " Are your nightmares always different or are they reoccurring?" He inquired simply. 
~▪️~▪️~
Zypher released her hand to pull out her chair for her. " Then I look forward to seeing it when it's done.  Patience is a virtue I fortunately have." He said gently.  
~▪️~▪️~
"Robin I have vast connections and an inexhaustible amount of money.  Let me help you. I don't offer lightly. I know the perils that may await us." Azle informed her quietly.
"Sometimes they are different, more like what others speak of, but sometimes they are memories that I can't forget or let go of even though the people are dead now." Keri said after a long, quiet moment.
~~~
Anna smiled at him and took her seat, putting the movie on the table "I hope you like the choice I brought" 
~~
Robin looked at him as if studying him for a while before she sighed and nodded "There's no stopping you even for your own safety, is there?" She asked almost rhetorically.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:59 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪️~▪️~
(Oops!  Razz )
~▪️~▪️~
~~~
~~~
~▪️~▪️~
~▪️~▪️~
"Sometimes they are different, more like what others speak of, but sometimes they are memories that I can't forget or let go of even though the people are dead now." Keri said after a long, quiet moment.
~~~
Anna smiled at him and took her seat, putting the movie on the table "I hope you like the choice I brought" 
~~
Robin looked at him as if studying him for a while before she sighed and nodded "There's no stopping you even for your own safety, is there?" She asked almost rhetorically.
Jaeger purred soothingly to Keri for a moment.  Before he decided to change the subject slightly as he said. "If you give me a sugar,  and I'll tell you a secret about me." 
~▪️~▪️~
"What did you bring? I'm anxious to see what you like." Zypher asked as he went to the oven to pull the fried chicken out from being kept warn. He loaded them on a plate and brought them over to set in the center of the table. 
~▪️~▪️~
Azle choose to answer anyway,  " If I die tomorrow, at 2000 years, it is a life well-lived."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:44 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Good, I was concerned they'd think I'd bewitched you into a hasty decision. " Raycon said with light amusement as he set his glass of water back down.
Serena chuckled "No need to worry, they're very open minded and I'm sure you'll like them and they'll like you."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:45 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪️~▪️~
(Oops!  Razz )
~▪️~▪️~
~~~
~~~
~▪️~▪️~
~▪️~▪️~
~~~
~~
Jaeger purred soothingly to Keri for a moment.  Before he decided to change the subject slightly as he said. "If you give me a sugar,  and I'll tell you a secret about me." 
~▪️~▪️~
"What did you bring? I'm anxious to see what you like." Zypher asked as he went to the oven to pull the fried chicken out from being kept warn. He loaded them on a plate and brought them over to set in the center of the table. 
~▪️~▪️~
Azle choose to answer anyway,  " If I die tomorrow, at 2000 years, it is a life well-lived."
Keri chuckled softly and moved to give him a kiss "That's easy enough to do." She said softly though she was eager to hear what he would reveal.
~~~
"I had to go with a shorter movie, so that leaves out some favorites, but I brought 'Ever After' or 'Kiss of the Damned' so we could choose." 
~~~
Robin looked at him then a smile curled her lipes "You really are one of a kind Azle. I will accept your help then."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena chuckled "No need to worry,  they're very open minded and I'm sure you'll like them and they'll like you."
"I look forward to meeting them. Perhaps we can all get togetherfor a lunch to do this meet and greet in style. " Raycon offered helpfully. He smiled as the waiter brought a basket of bread sticks for them.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:55 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪️~▪️~
~▪️~▪️~
~~~
~~
~▪️~▪️~
~▪️~▪️~
Keri chuckled softly and moved to give him a kiss "That's easy enough to do." She said softly though she was eager to hear what he would reveal.
~~~
"I had to go with a shorter movie, so that leaves out some favorites, but I brought 'Ever After' or 'Kiss of the Damned' so we could choose." 
~~~
Robin looked at him then a smile curled her lipes "You really are one of a kind Azle. I will accept your help then."
Jaeger enjoyed Keri's kisses immensely. He smacked his lips after for effect.  He then opened his eyes and looked up to her as he said unabashedly,  " Now as bad as this may sound, it's the truth.  You are the first female I have physically slept with.  I've always been a love them and go home, kind of guy. No awkward morning after that way. But not with you Ker bear, I want to be around for every movement, awkward for not . It would seem you're changing this leopard spots. " 
~▪️~▪️~
"Humm, decisions.  Well, I've seen Ever After with my niece, so the one I haven't seen is drawing my interest and curiosity. " Zypher stated as he sat down and started dishing up the sides,  letting Anna choose her chicken. "These are my mama's tried-and-true recipes. I do hope you enjoy them." He added pleasantly. 
~▪️~▪️~
Azle gave her a flirt of fang as he smiled.  "How you compliment me so. You do know how to appeal to my vanity. " He said with humor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:38 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena chuckled "No need to worry,  they're very open minded and I'm sure you'll like them and they'll like you."
"I look forward to meeting them. Perhaps we can all get togetherfor a lunch to do this meet and greet in style. " Raycon offered helpfully. He smiled as the waiter brought a basket of bread sticks for them.
Serena gave him a broad smile "That's perfect , I'll check later today or tomorrow to see when they're available." She said as took a breadstick to nibble on.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:10 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena gave him a broad smile "That's perfect , I'll check later today or tomorrow to see when they're available." She said as took a breadstick to nibble on.
Raycon frowned and shook his head,  "Nope,  tomorrow is no good to either of us. We're going to Tokyo, love.  That high maintenance client requires a hospitality visit.  He feels I've neglected him and I can't have that. I was getting around to buttering you up, so you won't be displeased that we'd be flying again so soon." He informed conversationally.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:43 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon frowned and shook his head,  "Nope,  tomorrow is no good to either of us. We're going to Tokyo, love.  That high maintenance client requires a hospitality visit.  He feels I've neglected him and I can't have that. I was getting around to buttering you up, so you won't be displeased that we'd be flying again so soon." He informed conversationally.
"No I mean't that I would call them to see when they would all be available at a later date since they don't live in the U.S." She sighed before continuing "How long are we going to stay in Tokyo?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:11 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"No I mean't that I would call them to see when they would all be available at a later date since they don't live in the U.S." She sighed before continuing "How long are we going to stay in Tokyo?"
" If nothing eventful happens, one day and night. Besides it's not completely business. That white lion, I got a tip on him. Even better, he's holed up with his aunt. So it'll be two birds, one stone. That is if they agree to go to Rome. As you can see I don't like to procrastinate. I want this threat over our heads gone. The sooner the better. " Raycon informed candidly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:19 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
" If nothing eventful happens, one day and night. Besides it's not completely business. That white lion, I got a tip on him. Even better, he's holed up with his aunt. So it'll be two birds, one stone. That is if they agree to go to Rome. As you can see I don't like to procrastinate. I want this threat over our heads gone. The sooner the better. " Raycon informed candidly.
Serena took a sip of her water before nodding "Alright, what time do we leave?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum