New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Zypher's eyes took in the beautifully designed food and was thankful it was a substantial amount of meat. "Everything looks and smells wonderful. " He said as the waiter set the plates down. 
~~~
"Good! Because it more fun to bet against one another. " Deagan stated with a mischievous glint in his eyes.  
~~~
Maaya smiled and bowed. "Hello. I didn't know if you would like a snack and beverage, so I brought some for you." She said quietly.
Anna smiled at him again then dipped her head for a prayer before they started eating and chatting about the day, keeping the chatting light for the meal.

~~~
Robin shook her head at that and looked back to the tv then to him again. "I never was one to bet, but I would only do so with all the information I could get on all sides." 

~~~
Sarah smiled and dipped her head in a nod. "We would, thank you." She said softly while Sophia nodded. "What kind of snacks or drinks?" Sarah added as they stood together.
Zypher delighted in the light conversation.  It was easy to let the awkwardness go and just be himself. The meal passed quickly in such good company. He stole glancesat Anna when she smiled so prettily. 
~~~
"Ah, so that is the pivotal difference between our styles of betting. You bet with your head and I with my heart. It should prove interesting in this adventure of ours." Deagan teased Robin mildly. 
~~~
Maaya presented the twins with the tray and explained what everything was and  looked over to the small stone table with benches to see if that was an acceptable place to set it down for them to enjoy.
Anna smiled more, relaxing as they finished eating. She was glad her aunt was acting like she liked Zypher a bit more now that she had been around him. 
~~~
Robin shrugged then nodded. "It seems so." She said agreeably. "Not that I plan on making bets that often anyway" She said teasingly. 
~~
"All of this is for us?" Sophia asked as they moved to the table, sitting there as she wanted and picking out some drink and snacks along with her sister.
Zypher was curious about one thing and venturedto ask tentatively, " If it's not to foreword to ask, why don't you live in the city with your brother's pack....or do you have your own pack to see over?"
~~~
"Yes, it is probably best for me to stir clear of such recreational activities myself. Especially since I'm prone to choosing underdogs. I'll be a sure mark for bookies looking to make a fast buck." Deagan teased about himself. He shook his head as he leaned forward to take up his glass in mock salute before taking a sip.
~~~
Maaya smiled and dipped her head as she explained, " A wondrous variety for each of your preferences. You are honored guests,  no expense is to be spared. You saved his Katya. He is indebted to you both. As is all of Oshiro for what you've done for our alpha."

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:08 am

Zypher's eyes took in the beautifully designed food and was thankful it was a substantial amount of meat. "Everything looks and smells wonderful. " He said as the waiter set the plates down. 
~~~
"Good! Because it more fun to bet against one another. " Deagan stated with a mischievous glint in his eyes.  
~~~
Maaya smiled and bowed. "Hello. I didn't know if you would like a snack and beverage, so I brought some for you." She said quietly.
Anna smiled at him again then dipped her head for a prayer before they started eating and chatting about the day, keeping the chatting light for the meal.

~~~
Robin shook her head at that and looked back to the tv then to him again. "I never was one to bet, but I would only do so with all the information I could get on all sides." 

~~~
Sarah smiled and dipped her head in a nod. "We would, thank you." She said softly while Sophia nodded. "What kind of snacks or drinks?" Sarah added as they stood together.
Zypher delighted in the light conversation.  It was easy to let the awkwardness go and just be himself. The meal passed quickly in such good company. He stole glancesat Anna when she smiled so prettily. 
~~~
"Ah, so that is the pivotal difference between our styles of betting. You bet with your head and I with my heart. It should prove interesting in this adventure of ours." Deagan teased Robin mildly. 
~~~
Maaya presented the twins with the tray and explained what everything was and  looked over to the small stone table with benches to see if that was an acceptable place to set it down for them to enjoy.
Anna smiled more, relaxing as they finished eating. She was glad her aunt was acting like she liked Zypher a bit more now that she had been around him. 
~~~
Robin shrugged then nodded. "It seems so." She said agreeably. "Not that I plan on making bets that often anyway" She said teasingly. 
~~
"All of this is for us?" Sophia asked as they moved to the table, sitting there as she wanted and picking out some drink and snacks along with her sister.
Zypher was curious about one thing and venturedto ask tentatively, " If it's not to foreword to ask, why don't you live in the city with your brother's pack....or do you have your own pack to see over?"
~~~
"Yes, it is probably best for me to stir clear of such recreational activities myself. Especially since I'm prone to choosing underdogs. I'll be a sure mark for bookies looking to make a fast buck." Deagan teased about himself. He shook his head as he leaned forward to take up his glass in mock salute before taking a sip.
~~~
Maaya smiled and dipped her head as she explained, " A wondrous variety for each of your preferences. You are honored guests,  no expense is to be spared. You saved his Katya. He is indebted to you both. As is all of Oshiro for what you've done for our alpha."
Marie looked to him then shook her head. "When I was young, I married into another pack, I come to visit from time to time, but I still live with them, even as a widow."
~~~
Robin chuckled softly and nodded. "Yes, they would try to take advantage of anyone who consistently choses an underdog , though at times they could win."
~~~
Sarah and Sophia looked at one another then shrugged a little. "We simply did our job." Sophia said as they picked what they wanted and settled in to eat the snack. "But, we do thank you for this." Sarah added

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:47 am

Alex smiled "Thank you, it would be nice to have some friends again."
~~~
Serena chuckled softly before giving him an innocent look "I'm all yours master..."
Sabra smiled and said, " I'll need to get your picture for the new passport. Then I'll be off. It'll probably be at least a couple hours before my contact can get them finished. With all these new regulations, they are getting harder to forge. " 
~~~
Raycon groaned softly and shook his head with reverance. "That look kills me every time,  Serena.  Only you can hide such a seductress behind the eyes of a saint. I've looked back fondly on that fateful morning you glided into my office on those sexy high heels. You've had my full attention from the start and have yet to release it." He purred truthfully as he kissed  her wrists after loosening the knots enough to be more of a visual binding,  rather then a physical one. "There, that's better. I won't make it easy for you, Serena. To know you can have your freedom anytime you like, but yet choosing to be bound is a a heady mix for both." He murmured softly as he ducked under her looped arms to kiss her lips tenderly.
"Oh i could imagine, here you are."  Alex said as she gave her what she needed.
~~~
Serena gave him a loving smile before she kissed him back passionately. Deciding to keep her wrists bound for him.
Sabra took the offered passport and looked to check if the picture could be used for the new one. "Perfect, thanks. So, could to watch after him a bit longer? I feel better knowing he's not alone." She said as she glanced inside the room to see Ash sitting on the bed watching TV.
~~~
Raycon cupped Serena's backside while they kissed deeply. He marveled at the woman before him in all her feminine splendor. Her scent,  her feel and in her taste. Pure decadence in a beautiful package. "I love everything about you Serena." He said with sincerity .
Alex gave her a reassuring smile ""Don't worry Ill keep an eye on him." She said before heading inside.
~~~
Serena looked up at him lovingly "And I love you Raycon with all my heart." She said softly before she kissed him passionately.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:16 am

Yasha was quiet with reflection as he held Katya's hand. He then brought it to his lips to rest his lips upon her fragrant skin before saying. " You scared me today Katya. I could have so easily lost you. When I saw you laying there, I thought the powers that be were punishing me for daring to hope for love again."
Her face softened at his words and she moved to sit up. Despite the pain she moved to where she could pull him into her arms. "I am sorry I scared you like that Yasha." She said quietly as she hugged him. She wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words to do so. So instead Katya just buried her face in his neck and inhaled his scent. Happy he was giving her a chance, that he was willing to open himself up again after everything he had been through.
Yasha protested quickly as Katya moved to sit up, "Careful,  don't open you stitches again. " But soon wrapped his arms around her to help support her weight as he hugged her close.  He closed his eyes andd sniffed her hair as he felt her draw in his scent. This quiet closeness with her did wonders for him as he purred softly for her.
Katya smiled as she took his scent into her nose and committed it to memory. As well as his gentle worry and care of her as he held her in his arms. When he began purring softly she sighed happily and snuggled into him. She had been without touch and any kind of affection for so long. She too began purring quietly, enjoying the moment they shared.
With the validation of their shared emotions,  Yasha tightened his hold on her a hair more. So long it had been since he'd allowed anyone this close to him......to become this important in such a short time. He sure hadn't seen it coming and he was wonderfully surprised that it had. He pulled back slightly and looked to Katya as he said sentimentality, " Katya,  you are the spring after a long cold winter.  You've both rejuvenated  and renewed this dormant heart destined  to be entombed in limbo."

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:34 am

(Dang, girl!  Facepalm   Lol, jk! We should probably timeskip soon. )

Ezekiel growled with approval of the turn of events.  He eagerly caged Iona with his body against the support beam and plundered her lips hungrily. His hands free ranged across her heated flesh and explored her contours. He soon broke the kiss long enough  to look at her with a smoldering gaze as he unbuttoned his shirt to have his bare flesh aginst hers. "You are a vision, Iona. Enough to tempt a saint. But alas, I'm not a saint. I'm a sinner and through you, I'll find find heaven." He said with amazement.
(Lol, yeah probably. Twisted Evil )

Iona chuckled at his words as they were certainly unexpected. She moved her hands over his bare chest as he pulled his shirt off, running her fingers over his abs with  an appreciative eye. She grinned as she pulled him back to her, pulling him down to whisper in his ear. "Well then come, find heaven." She whispered as she drew his lips back to hers with a soft growl.
( giggle  Your bad and that's good. If that makes sense .  coolbeans  )

▪️▪️▪️ Timeskip! ▪️▪️▪️

Ezekiel look forward to all their future pleasures to be shared between them. Simply because in this gazebo, they could only delve so far into the carnal arts. He intended to savor his time with all Iona had offered him. Though he had to admit, this was just getting the edge off of his insatiable libido.  He had to admit,  he was very glad she'd pounced on him today. "I dare say....I'm hooked, Iona. That this is just the tip of the iceberg in this equation of mutual pleasures between us." He said almost breathless as he looked to her and brushed her kiss bruised lips with his thumb. She was such an attentive lover and he'd appreciated every nuance of that. Their bodies still entwined from their intimacy, he was loathe to leave her arms to get dressed. Shifting held a better appeal to that option when the time came.
(Glad you approve. giggle )

Iona smiled as he brushed his finger across her lips. She drew his thumb into her mouth with her tongue to remind him of just how talented she was with that mouth. As she released his finger from her lips she chuckled. "Well I shall not complain about you being hooked on me. I could certainly think of far worse things." She said as she slowly pulled from his body a bit reluctantly.
Reese listened with interest as Aliyah spoke. It was interesting to see her in a different perspective. He had to admit to himself that he'd misjudged her entirely. A surge of guilt surged forward at that realization and it caused him to look to his coffee with determined focus to keep from watching her further with guilt-ridden eyes. "So what is on the agenda for the day?" He asked spontaneously to help divert the conversation into a neutral area.
His rather random question drew her from her thoughts and she looked to him curiously. "Well that depends on some things. But before I want to know something from you. I would like you to give me an honest opinion of how you see the pride. Where you think it could use some help? Or perhaps any problem areas you perceive, or problem cats?" She asked him pointedly. She was aware her pride had troubles and that some were struggling. But she was also aware that she was not the most approachable person. He was a part of the pride in a way she was not and would probably know the goings on, on a more personal level then she did.

(Ahaha have fun with that one Nicky! giggle  )
Reese looked over to Aliyah with a certain amount of uncertainty. Did she want him to play snitch on his pride mates? He would be loyal to his alpha, but that was at a conflict to his loyalty to his lifelong family. He soon took this gaze away from Aliyah to look to his coffee mug once again. " So, I'm to be your inside man.....someone you use to spy on my friends?" He asked quietly. He wanted to absently certain as to what she wanted from him.

( cheeky  Take that!  giggle )
(Well played. )

Aliyah sighed, that was not her intention at all. "I am not asking you to be a spy. I was just simply asking if you had any suggestions. Areas or ways that you feel I could improve the pride or matters within the pride. I maybe alpha but it is very obvious that I am not considered a part of this pride in most things. As well as I have a very different way of looking at things, where as you see them as family I am still an outsider. I simply wished to have a different pair of eyes, a different perspective if you will." She said with a heavy sigh, she was feeling rather foolish right now.
Ezekiel groaned softly at the feel of Iona's wicked little tounge playing havoc with his digit. Oh she was a minx and he appreciated all that instilled. "Careful lovely, you're still very much at my leisure, you're not yet dressed." He teased with a bit of promise.
~~~
Reese settled back into the chair and ventured to look in Aliyah's direction once again. He pondered the delicate matter and voiced his thoughts. "You're selling yourself short. You are the alpha and you already know what needs your attention. You're second guessing yourself is all. You're already told me in our conversations of what needs work. On those points, I agree with you."
(Thank you ma'am!  Razz I do try.)

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:15 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~~~
~~~
Marie looked to him then shook her head. "When I was young, I married into another pack, I come to visit from time to time, but I still live with them, even as a widow."
~~~
Robin chuckled softly and nodded. "Yes, they would try to take advantage of anyone who consistently choses an underdog , though at times they could win."
~~~
Sarah and Sophia looked at one another then shrugged a little. "We simply did our job." Sophia said as they picked what they wanted and settled in to eat the snack. "But, we do thank you for this." Sarah added
Zypher felt remorse for asking now. The loss of a mate was hard enough, let alone being reminded of it by a stranger. "I'm so sorry for you loss, Marie. It can't be easy to lose someone so important." He said quietly as he fiddled with his water glass. He glanced to Anna before quickly looking back to the glass as the ice made a soft clanking noise as it moved aginst the side of the glass. 
~~~
"And that's the appeal right there. The infinite possibility of prevailing. It's  like  candy to a toddler."  Came Azle's soft voice from the door. He'd admit he'd sent a thrall in hearing distance to listen in on their conversation until he had arrived back home. It was not his proudest moment , but he'd needed the distraction. 

Deagan smiled as he turned to look down the hallway as Azle came to the doorway. "I like candy too." He said happily. 
~~~
Maaya dipped her head as she looked to the twins. " Either way, it is appreciated. Please enjoy your snack. I'll be back to collect the dishes." She explained as she bowed as she retreated.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:53 am

Sabra smiled and said, " I'll need to get your picture for the new passport. Then I'll be off. It'll probably be at least a couple hours before my contact can get them finished. With all these new regulations, they are getting harder to forge. " 
~~~
Raycon groaned softly and shook his head with reverance. "That look kills me every time,  Serena.  Only you can hide such a seductress behind the eyes of a saint. I've looked back fondly on that fateful morning you glided into my office on those sexy high heels. You've had my full attention from the start and have yet to release it." He purred truthfully as he kissed  her wrists after loosening the knots enough to be more of a visual binding,  rather then a physical one. "There, that's better. I won't make it easy for you, Serena. To know you can have your freedom anytime you like, but yet choosing to be bound is a a heady mix for both." He murmured softly as he ducked under her looped arms to kiss her lips tenderly.
~~~
Serena gave him a loving smile before she kissed him back passionately. Deciding to keep her wrists bound for him.
Sabra took the offered passport and looked to check if the picture could be used for the new one. "Perfect, thanks. So, could to watch after him a bit longer? I feel better knowing he's not alone." She said as she glanced inside the room to see Ash sitting on the bed watching TV.
~~~
Raycon cupped Serena's backside while they kissed deeply. He marveled at the woman before him in all her feminine splendor. Her scent,  her feel and in her taste. Pure decadence in a beautiful package. "I love everything about you Serena." He said with sincerity .
Alex gave her a reassuring smile ""Don't worry Ill keep an eye on him." She said before heading inside.
~~~
Serena looked up at him lovingly "And I love you Raycon with all my heart." She said softly before she kissed him passionately.
Ash looked to Alex as she came inside. A shyness caused him to look back to the television soon enough. "Is everything ok?" He asked curiously. 
~
Sabra lingered on the balcony as she called her contact to make arrangements for a meeting place. 
~~~
Raycon growled softly with deepening desire as he scooped Serena up off her feet still holding her lovely derriere in his hands as he held her aginst him as he headed for the bed. He kissed her all the while with equal urgency as he intended to show her just how strongly she affected him. He'd never get enough of his wonderful lioness.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:42 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher felt remorse for asking now. The loss of a mate was hard enough, let alone being reminded of it by a stranger. "I'm so sorry for you loss, Marie. It can't be easy to lose someone so important." He said quietly as he fiddled with his water glass. He glanced to Anna before quickly looking back to the glass as the ice made a soft clanking noise as it moved aginst the side of the glass. 
~~~
"And that's the appeal right there. The infinite possibility of prevailing. It's  like  candy to a toddler."  Came Azle's soft voice from the door. He'd admit he'd sent a thrall in hearing distance to listen in on their conversation until he had arrived back home. It was not his proudest moment , but he'd needed the distraction. 

Deagan smiled as he turned to look down the hallway as Azle came to the doorway. "I like candy too." He said happily. 
~~~
Maaya dipped her head as she looked to the twins. " Either way, it is appreciated. Please enjoy your snack. I'll be back to collect the dishes." She explained as she bowed as she retreated.
Marie reached over to pat his hand. "Thank you, but it was long ago. I am content with my life now." She said gently then looked to Anna and smiled. "Well, mostly, I would like to see this one married and happy with her own family." She added.
~~~
Robin smiled and looked to the door as Azle came in. "You are back. I hope everything went alright." She said gently. "I do understand the appeal, I just don't trust that type of gambling."
~~~
"Thank you" Sarah said again as the other female left them alone. She frowned then and looked to her twin. "Couldn't we...?" 
Sophia quickly shook her head "You know what would happen if it is even hinted we asked to leave." She said and looked to the food, trying one thing. 
"I know." Sarah said sadly before eating her snack.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:08 pm

Her face softened at his words and she moved to sit up. Despite the pain she moved to where she could pull him into her arms. "I am sorry I scared you like that Yasha." She said quietly as she hugged him. She wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words to do so. So instead Katya just buried her face in his neck and inhaled his scent. Happy he was giving her a chance, that he was willing to open himself up again after everything he had been through.
Yasha protested quickly as Katya moved to sit up, "Careful,  don't open you stitches again. " But soon wrapped his arms around her to help support her weight as he hugged her close.  He closed his eyes andd sniffed her hair as he felt her draw in his scent. This quiet closeness with her did wonders for him as he purred softly for her.
Katya smiled as she took his scent into her nose and committed it to memory. As well as his gentle worry and care of her as he held her in his arms. When he began purring softly she sighed happily and snuggled into him. She had been without touch and any kind of affection for so long. She too began purring quietly, enjoying the moment they shared.
With the validation of their shared emotions,  Yasha tightened his hold on her a hair more. So long it had been since he'd allowed anyone this close to him......to become this important in such a short time. He sure hadn't seen it coming and he was wonderfully surprised that it had. He pulled back slightly and looked to Katya as he said sentimentality, " Katya,  you are the spring after a long cold winter.  You've both rejuvenated  and renewed this dormant heart destined  to be entombed in limbo."
Her face heated and flushed pink at his words. "Well I can't take all the credit here Yasha. You had to be willing to let your walls down. In a way we both did." She said honestly as she released him from her arms. She looked down at her lap then back up at his face. "I can not guarantee that this will be easy, or that I won't slip backwards some. I have a lot of scars, physically and emotionally from my time out there."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:51 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
Marie reached over to pat his hand. "Thank you, but it was long ago. I am content with my life now." She said gently then looked to Anna and smiled. "Well, mostly, I would like to see this one married and happy with her own family." She added.
~~~
Robin smiled and looked to the door as Azle came in. "You are back. I hope everything went alright." She said gently. "I do understand the appeal, I just don't trust that type of gambling."
~~~
"Thank you" Sarah said again as the other female left them alone. She frowned then and looked to her twin. "Couldn't we...?" 
Sophia quickly shook her head "You know what would happen if it is even hinted we asked to leave." She said and looked to the food, trying one thing. 
Zypher's eyes darted to Anna with that statement. His hand tightened on the stem of his water glass just a bit, before he made himself relax. The remembrance that Anna got to choose for love, help immensely. He diverted his eyes to look at the skyline in mock interest to keep from watching the only thing that held his undivided attention. The lovely Anna
~~~
Azle moved to the love seat and sat down. His eyes were heavy with what he'd done. It was the burden of being a master vampire and coven master. Speaking of gambling,  his gamble had ramifications of the human variety. He'd thought the newling had promise and was misguided by sentiment. He sighed softly and said simply,  "As good as to be expected, under the circumstances, I'm afraid. The only certainty I have, is it won't happen again. " 

Deagan sobered at the undertones of Azle's words. He didn't know the details,  but knew when things went wrong. He looked to him with sympathy and condolences in his eyes. 
~~~
 After a while, Akane shifted to her human form and wondered over to the twins.  "Hey, spare some for a strategic mooch?" She asked jokingly as she eyeballed the goodies.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:54 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher's eyes darted to Anna with that statement. His hand tightened on the stem of his water glass just a bit, before he made himself relax. The remembrance that Anna got to choose for love, help immensely. He diverted his eyes to look at the skyline in mock interest to keep from watching the only thing that held his undivided attention. The lovely Anna
~~~
Azle moved to the love seat and sat down. His eyes were heavy with what he'd done. It was the burden of being a master vampire and coven master. Speaking of gambling,  his gamble had ramifications of the human variety. He'd thought the newling had promise and was misguided by sentiment. He sighed softly and said simply,  "As good as to be expected, under the circumstances, I'm afraid. The only certainty I have, is it won't happen again. " 

Deagan sobered at the undertones of Azle's words. He didn't know the details,  but knew when things went wrong. He looked to him with sympathy and condolences in his eyes. 
~~~
 After a while, Akane shifted to her human form and wondered over to the twins.  "Hey, spare some for a strategic mooch?" She asked jokingly as she eyeballed the goodies.
Both Anna and Marie noticed his look before he made himself look away. Anna blushed and looked down, but Marie simply watched the two react to her words before smiling and picking up her glass. Their reactions interested her, and he seemed to be a good guy...The only question for her now was if he was loyal to his old pack or if he would be loyal to Anna and her pack. 
~~~
Robin lifted a hand, hesitated then reached over to touch his arm gently. "Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown...even when the crown is not physical." She said, quoting the play then adding a sort of joke to try to make him smile or feel better. 
~~~
The girls looked to her and smiled. Sarah motioned to a chair and nodded "Please, join us, this is too much for only us two." She said kindly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:35 pm

(Lol, yeah probably. Twisted Evil )

Iona chuckled at his words as they were certainly unexpected. She moved her hands over his bare chest as he pulled his shirt off, running her fingers over his abs with  an appreciative eye. She grinned as she pulled him back to her, pulling him down to whisper in his ear. "Well then come, find heaven." She whispered as she drew his lips back to hers with a soft growl.

▪️▪️▪️ Timeskip! ▪️▪️▪️

Ezekiel look forward to all their future pleasures to be shared between them. Simply because in this gazebo, they could only delve so far into the carnal arts. He intended to savor his time with all Iona had offered him. Though he had to admit, this was just getting the edge off of his insatiable libido.  He had to admit,  he was very glad she'd pounced on him today. "I dare say....I'm hooked, Iona. That this is just the tip of the iceberg in this equation of mutual pleasures between us." He said almost breathless as he looked to her and brushed her kiss bruised lips with his thumb. She was such an attentive lover and he'd appreciated every nuance of that. Their bodies still entwined from their intimacy, he was loathe to leave her arms to get dressed. Shifting held a better appeal to that option when the time came.

Iona smiled as he brushed his finger across her lips. She drew his thumb into her mouth with her tongue to remind him of just how talented she was with that mouth. As she released his finger from her lips she chuckled. "Well I shall not complain about you being hooked on me. I could certainly think of far worse things." She said as she slowly pulled from his body a bit reluctantly.
His rather random question drew her from her thoughts and she looked to him curiously. "Well that depends on some things. But before I want to know something from you. I would like you to give me an honest opinion of how you see the pride. Where you think it could use some help? Or perhaps any problem areas you perceive, or problem cats?" She asked him pointedly. She was aware her pride had troubles and that some were struggling. But she was also aware that she was not the most approachable person. He was a part of the pride in a way she was not and would probably know the goings on, on a more personal level then she did.

(Ahaha have fun with that one Nicky! giggle  )
Reese looked over to Aliyah with a certain amount of uncertainty. Did she want him to play snitch on his pride mates? He would be loyal to his alpha, but that was at a conflict to his loyalty to his lifelong family. He soon took this gaze away from Aliyah to look to his coffee mug once again. " So, I'm to be your inside man.....someone you use to spy on my friends?" He asked quietly. He wanted to absently certain as to what she wanted from him.

(Well played. )

Aliyah sighed, that was not her intention at all. "I am not asking you to be a spy. I was just simply asking if you had any suggestions. Areas or ways that you feel I could improve the pride or matters within the pride. I maybe alpha but it is very obvious that I am not considered a part of this pride in most things. As well as I have a very different way of looking at things, where as you see them as family I am still an outsider. I simply wished to have a different pair of eyes, a different perspective if you will." She said with a heavy sigh, she was feeling rather foolish right now.
Ezekiel groaned softly at the feel of Iona's wicked little tounge playing havoc with his digit. Oh she was a minx and he appreciated all that instilled. "Careful lovely, you're still very much at my leisure, you're not yet dressed." He teased with a bit of promise.
~~~
Reese settled back into the chair and ventured to look in Aliyah's direction once again. He pondered the delicate matter and voiced his thoughts. "You're selling yourself short. You are the alpha and you already know what needs your attention. You're second guessing yourself is all. You're already told me in our conversations of what needs work. On those points, I agree with you."
Iona stood and looked back at him with a wicked grin. "Promises promises. Besides you think you could catch me if I bolted, I am thinking not?" She teased playfully as she bent to gather her clothing.

Aliyah sighed and sat back in her chair, looking out over the trees again. "I suppose you are right, I have been known to do that. Tourist season will be coming up soon, we will need to make sure all our affairs are in order by then. So we can get the full benefits of having so many bodies through our small town. We will also need to make some gentle reminders that shifting in the surrounding Fjords needs to be done carefully during this time. I had considered closing off a section to the north to the tourists, giving the pride some place safer to shift." She told him of her plans, she would need his help to insure that the pride remained safe.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:52 pm

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
Both Anna and Marie noticed his look before he made himself look away. Anna blushed and looked down, but Marie simply watched the two react to her words before smiling and picking up her glass. Their reactions interested her, and he seemed to be a good guy...The only question for her now was if he was loyal to his old pack or if he would be loyal to Anna and her pack. 
~~~
Robin lifted a hand, hesitated then reached over to touch his arm gently. "Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown...even when the crown is not physical." She said, quoting the play then adding a sort of joke to try to make him smile or feel better. 
~~~
The girls looked to her and smiled. Sarah motioned to a chair and nodded "Please, join us, this is too much for only us two." She said kindly.
When the bill came, Zypher reached for it so he could pay. He counted out the cash and placed it in the black folder. "My treat. I hope you don't mind." He explained as he set it down on the table. 
~~~
Azle first looked to Robin's hand and then her face. "A fan of Shakespeare I see." He replied with a slight smile at her mild joke. He patted her hand gently, touched by the comforting gesture. "I see Deagan has showed you one of my guilty pleasures. You'll find my movie collection is significant." He said with a chuckle. 
~~~
"Much thanks." Akane said as she slipped into the chair Sarah indicated. She took one of the sushi rolls closest to her and dipped it into one of the sauces available. " A word of caution, don't trust the bright green stuff. That's wasabi and it packs a lot of heat." She offered helpfully.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:18 am

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
When the bill came, Zypher reached for it so he could pay. He counted out the cash and placed it in the black folder. "My treat. I hope you don't mind." He explained as he set it down on the table. 
~~~
Azle first looked to Robin's hand and then her face. "A fan of Shakespeare I see." He replied with a slight smile at her mild joke. He patted her hand gently, touched by the comforting gesture. "I see Deagan has showed you one of my guilty pleasures. You'll find my movie collection is significant." He said with a chuckle. 
~~~
"Much thanks." Akane said as she slipped into the chair Sarah indicated. She took one of the sushi rolls closest to her and dipped it into one of the sauces available. " A word of caution, don't trust the bright green stuff. That's wasabi and it packs a lot of heat." She offered helpfully.
Marie smiled then chuckled softly "You are a gentleman. That is rare enough in these times. Thank you." She said then looked between the two of them before standing up. 
~~~
Robin nodded then dipped her head a little "Yes, I loved his plays, and you both keep mentioning movies I have not seen. I have quite a few to catch up on." 
~~~
The twins looked to the green wasabi and pushed that bowl away a little. "Thanks for the warning." Sarah said and looked to the other snacks. "There is so much to learn in a new culture, even just in food. Any other tips?" She asked curiously.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:14 pm

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Marie smiled then chuckled softly "You are a gentleman. That is rare enough in these times. Thank you." She said then looked between the two of them before standing up. 
~~~
Robin nodded then dipped her head a little "Yes, I loved his plays, and you both keep mentioning movies I have not seen. I have quite a few to catch up on." 
~~~
The twins looked to the green wasabi and pushed that bowl away a little. "Thanks for the warning." Sarah said and looked to the other snacks. "There is so much to learn in a new culture, even just in food. Any other tips?" She asked curiously.
Zypher smiled pleasantly as he stood to pull out Anna's chair in assistance. "You are to kind and it speaks well of my upbringing. So thank you in return. " He said graciously. 
~~~
Azle chuckled softly and said enticingly, " Perhaps I'll hope for a prolonged stay until that is amended. I'm quite the film connoisseur. I could make excellent recommendations." A little of his old self coming through again,  despite the turn the nights events had taken. 

Deagan grinned and stated teasingly, " To which you're prone to favor the black and white movies. Just a heads up Robin. "
~~~
Akane grined before she took to explaining what the sushi rolls were made of and some to the less obvious sides that were there to the twins. She actually enjoyed sharing her culture with them and they seemed curious enough to not mind.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:34 pm

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher smiled pleasantly as he stood to pull out Anna's chair in assistance. "You are to kind and it speaks well of my upbringing. So thank you in return. " He said graciously. 
~~~
Azle chuckled softly and said enticingly, " Perhaps I'll hope for a prolonged stay until that is amended. I'm quite the film connoisseur. I could make excellent recommendations." A little of his old self coming through again,  despite the turn the nights events had taken. 

Deagan grinned and stated teasingly, " To which you're prone to favor the black and white movies. Just a heads up Robin. "
~~~
Akane grined before she took to explaining what the sushi rolls were made of and some to the less obvious sides that were there to the twins. She actually enjoyed sharing her culture with them and they seemed curious enough to not mind.
Marie smiled again as he helped Anna to stand and they got ready to go back to the car. "How about you two drop me off at the apartments and head out to explore the city a bit?" 
~~~
Robin chuckled at both statements, nodding then shrugging. "I have no new assignments and nowhere I have to be, so I can stay for a while. Some good movies were made in the black and white era." She said happily.
~~~
Sarah and Sophia listened to her explain the rolls, picking some out now that they knew what they were. They were curious and loved learning new cultures and ways, at least like this. Akane was friendly now that they were here.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Her face heated and flushed pink at his words. "Well I can't take all the credit here Yasha. You had to be willing to let your walls down. In a way we both did." She said honestly as she released him from her arms. She looked down at her lap then back up at his face. "I can not guarantee that this will be easy, or that I won't slip backwards some. I have a lot of scars, physically and emotionally from my time out there."
Yasha nodded agreeably and stated, "We all have scars that even time has not heal. Perhaps the continuous loss and guilt will subside and allow them to finish healing. " He took Katya's hand in his own and looked to her palm with contemplation as he ran his thumb along her lifeline.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:20 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash looked to Alex as she came inside. A shyness caused him to look back to the television soon enough. "Is everything ok?" He asked curiously. 
~
Sabra lingered on the balcony as she called her contact to make arrangements for a meeting place. 
~~~
Raycon growled softly with deepening desire as he scooped Serena up off her feet still holding her lovely derriere in his hands as he held her aginst him as he headed for the bed. He kissed her all the while with equal urgency as he intended to show her just how strongly she affected him. He'd never get enough of his wonderful lioness.
Alex nodded and gave him a reassuring smile "Yep everything is good. Your aunt is just going to head out for a bit." She then sat next to him and looked at the tv "Whatcha watchin?"
~~~
blush
Serena gasped softly as she was carried toward the bedroom. She loved Raycon and with the good times they had so far it was worth waiting a couple hundred years for him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:35 pm

▪️▪️▪️ Timeskip! ▪️▪️▪️

(Well played. )

~~~
Iona stood and looked back at him with a wicked grin. "Promises promises. Besides you think you could catch me if I bolted, I am thinking not?" She teased playfully as she bent to gather her clothing.

Aliyah sighed and sat back in her chair, looking out over the trees again. "I suppose you are right, I have been known to do that. Tourist season will be coming up soon, we will need to make sure all our affairs are in order by then. So we can get the full benefits of having so many bodies through our small town. We will also need to make some gentle reminders that shifting in the surrounding Fjords needs to be done carefully during this time. I had considered closing off a section to the north to the tourists, giving the pride some place safer to shift." She told him of her plans, she would need his help to insure that the pride remained safe.
Ezekiel groaned softly as she did so. He lovely contours on vivid display when Iona bent to gather her clothing. He stood and started gathering his own to give his hands and constructive thing to do. He then addressed her assessment. "Sometimes my sweet, it's not in  the capture,  but the pursuit of the object of our affections. Be they employed in mutual agreement. It gets the juices flowing , so to speak. Always feel free to run from me. I do love the chase after all." He paused in his actions as he looked over to her with a wicked grin in place.
~~~
Reese listened and nodded with her ideas. "Maybe even have sentries to ensure no curious tourist gets an eye full?" He asked with anticipation of the concept of still being able to shift somewhere other then their room.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
Marie smiled again as he helped Anna to stand and they got ready to go back to the car. "How about you two drop me off at the apartments and head out to explore the city a bit?" 
~~~
Robin chuckled at both statements, nodding then shrugging. "I have no new assignments and nowhere I have to be, so I can stay for a while. Some good movies were made in the black and white era." She said happily.
~~~
Sarah and Sophia listened to her explain the rolls, picking some out now that they knew what they were. They were curious and loved learning new cultures and ways, at least like this. Akane was friendly now that they were here.
Zypher looked to Marie surprised and then to Anna unsure as to what she wanted to do. He was hoping she was up for that, but wasn't going to jinks it by speaking up prematurely. Besides,  he was pretty sure the question was addressed more to Anna anyway.  
~~~
Deagan flopped dramatically on the couch and said jokingly, "Oh help me! They're in agreement with eachother. Ageless doesn't make for good taste it seems. " 

Azle chuckled darkly and observed, "Good taste in in the minds of the consumer. Careful Chosen, you're now on the menu." He sent a secretive smirk to Robin before sobering into a mask of seriousness.
~~~
Akane was relaxed and feeling sociable for once. It was nice to be home and not off running down a target. She wondered what the outcome of the lion in  Prague would be. But as of yet, they hadn't been sent back after him. She watched the twins discreetly and wished she'd had a sister.  Well, an actual blood sister. Iona was her surrogate sister. "What's it like? You know , being a twin?" She found herself asking before she could stop herself.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Yasha nodded agreeably and stated, "We all have scars that even time has not heal. Perhaps the continuous loss and guilt will subside and allow them to finish healing. " He took Katya's hand in his own and looked to her palm with contemplation as he ran his thumb along her lifeline.
Katya smiled softly and nodded in agreement. "Well if any place could heal some of those scars it would be here. What you have built upon and created with this place is more then I ever thought I would see. " She then looked down at her hand in his with curiosity. "Do you read palms too?"
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:49 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher looked to Marie surprised and then to Anna unsure as to what she wanted to do. He was hoping she was up for that, but wasn't going to jinks it by speaking up prematurely. Besides,  he was pretty sure the question was addressed more to Anna anyway.  
~~~
Deagan flopped dramatically on the couch and said jokingly, "Oh help me! They're in agreement with eachother. Ageless doesn't make for good taste it seems. " 

Azle chuckled darkly and observed, "Good taste in in the minds of the consumer. Careful Chosen, you're now on the menu." He sent a secretive smirk to Robin before sobering into a mask of seriousness.
~~~
Akane was relaxed and feeling sociable for once. It was nice to be home and not off running down a target. She wondered what the outcome of the lion in  Prague would be. But as of yet, they hadn't been sent back after him. She watched the twins discreetly and wished she'd had a sister.  Well, an actual blood sister. Iona was her surrogate sister. "What's it like? You know , being a twin?" She found herself asking before she could stop herself.
Anna smiled and nodded "That sounds good to me Aunt Marie." She said and looked to him. She knew it meant her aunt approved of him dating her.
~~~
Robin chuckled and shrugged. "I have seen the black and white more than the newer ones, but I liked this one too." She said, smiling at both of them.
~~~
Sophia and Sarah looked to her then to one another. "A twin for us is like having someone who is always there for you, even if you don't always agree." Sophia said and shrugged

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:04 pm

(Well played. )

~~~

Ezekiel groaned softly as she did so. He lovely contours on vivid display when Iona bent to gather her clothing. He stood and started gathering his own to give his hands and constructive thing to do. He then addressed her assessment. "Sometimes my sweet, it's not in  the capture,  but the pursuit of the object of our affections. Be they employed in mutual agreement. It gets the juices flowing , so to speak. Always feel free to run from me. I do love the chase after all." He paused in his actions as he looked over to her with a wicked grin in place.
~~~
Reese listened and nodded with her ideas. "Maybe even have sentries to ensure no curious tourist gets an eye full?" He asked with anticipation of the concept of still being able to shift somewhere other then their room.
Iona gave him a nice view while she dressed, turning to give him a grin as she finished. She walked slowly up to him and gave him a short, teasing kiss. "And what a merry chase it would be. I have quite the endurance." She purred as she pulled away.

Aliyah nodded in agreement. "That is not a bad idea, would give us some better assurances that no humans would see. We will have to take a look at a map and figure out where would be a good place. The pride needs an outlet, a place to feel safe to shift and let their cats out." She said happy to be able to do so again. In the states it was far harder to find safe places to shift. Luckily out here it was remote, allowed for more freedom.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:12 pm

~~~
~~~
~
~~~
Alex nodded and gave him a reassuring smile "Yep everything is good. Your aunt is just going to head out for a bit." She then sat next to him and looked at the tv "Whatcha watchin?"
~~~
blush
Serena gasped softly as she was carried toward the bedroom. She loved Raycon and with the good times they had so far it was worth waiting a couple hundred years for him.
Ash shrugged and admitted quietly, "Nothing really.  Just kinda channel surfing." He looked to Alex as he held out the remote and offered. "You can choose something if you want." 
~~~
Romace skip )

Raycon held Serena in his arms as their heart rates settled after their passions was sated. "Now that was well worth the wait, my love." He murmured softly as he kissed the top of her head as she rested comfortably with him.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Katya smiled softly and nodded in agreement. "Well if any place could heal some of those scars it would be here. What you have built upon and created with this place is more then I ever thought I would see. " She then looked down at her hand in his with curiosity. "Do you read palms too?"
Yasha laughed unexpectedly from her question. "No, I do not. I just was reminded of what this one line is in significance with. They call it our life line. When it is unobstructed, and defined......it means good health and long life." He explained patiently and looked to her with veiled relief. She had a deep strong line and it spoke volumes of what he knew about her.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:21 pm

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
Anna smiled and nodded "That sounds good to me Aunt Marie." She said and looked to him. She knew it meant her aunt approved of him dating her.
~~~
Robin chuckled and shrugged. "I have seen the black and white more than the newer ones, but I liked this one too." She said, smiling at both of them.
~~~
Sophia and Sarah looked to her then to one another. "A twin for us is like having someone who is always there for you, even if you don't always agree." Sophia said and shrugged
Zypher smiled quite happy with Anna's answer. " I was wanting to get a bit more sight seeing in and what better way to see the city, then with you Anna. Thank you Marie, your thoughtfulness is appreciated in suggesting such." He explained graciously as he looked between the two as they walked to the entrance. 
~~~
Deagan turned enough to prop himself up with his elbow. He shook his head and stated, " Technicolor is a wonderful thing and it is amazingly bright. Remember that Robinhood movie with the insanely vivid greens, pinks and purples, Azle? No way theyou actually dressed like that." He said with some reflection. 

"That's because it was a black and white movie they later added color to. The colors were so vivid because it filmed better in contrast. Look at the series The Munsters. Herman's makeup was a hideous bright green to appear the gray it showed up as in its earlier black and white version. "  Azle informed knowledgeably. He had an interest in all things cinema and spent a lot of his leisure time pursuing it. He glanced to Robin to ask, "What is your favorite black and white movie. I know it's limited as you've mentioned,  but quality over quality counts here. So surely you have at least one that stands out.  " 
~~~
Yep, that was Iona and her exactly. Fun stuff if you think about it. Someone who has your back regardless is not something to take lightly. "That what I thought it would be like. So what is it like in your part of the world? Is it hot in Texas?" She asked curiously.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum