New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"There is a chase lounge in my office.  During the day, I could place you there like the delicate flower you are to me. Then I could enjoy the ambience that is you." Yasha stated as he reached her door. "If you'd open the door,  it would be helpful. " He suggested simply.
Katya opened the door for him as they stopped in front of her room. "Delicate huh? Well that is certainly the first time anyone has ever called me that before. I would be happy to keep you company in your office, however I think you would get tired of me being there." She stated as she looked at him. She would be happy to be in his presence but she also didn't want to be a distraction from his work. "And I think I would like being your delicate flower." She said as she brushed her lips across his cheek with a soft purr.
Yasha looked to Katya with a sensuous smile as he pushed open the door with his foot. "I hope you don't think I'm being condescending by calling you delicate. Being called such isn't about weakness.  Look to the rose for example. So sweet smelling with satin petals so easily bruised by touch, but it's thorns demands respect from all."  When he reached the bed, he settled her down upon the soft mattress with carefulness and sat at her side as he confided, " I could never grow tired of looking at you,  Katya.  Let alone sharing time with you. You are fast becoming someone I can not live my life without."
Katya smiled softly as he tried to assure her he wasn't trying to offend by calling her a delicate flower. "No I know you are not meaning it in that way. I have just never been considered such before. Its a new experience for me. I grew up around many brothers and an Alpha for a father, most men were too afraid to ever say something like that to me." She replied with a chuckle as she settled on the bed once he put her down. With the numbing wearing off she flinched a little as she tried to get comfortable. The area still tender from being ripped open and then sewed shut again. She looked to him as he sat beside her, confiding how important she was becoming to him. She reached out and took his hand from where she laid on the bed. "Well I am not going anywhere, and you will have plenty of time to share with me." She assured him softly as she held his hand. She had already made her choice, in her mind she was already his.
Yasha was quiet with reflection as he held Katya's hand. He then brought it to his lips to rest his lips upon her fragrant skin before saying. " You scared me today Katya. I could have so easily lost you. When I saw you laying there, I thought the powers that be were punishing me for daring to hope for love again."

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:52 am

Ezekiel huffed softly and and caressed Iona's hips as she moved aginst him. He worked his way to her earlobe and worried it with his lips as he assured her, "That's good Iona. Because I'm not heartless, I'm just not really ready to settle down  and I like things uncomplicated."
Iona chuckled, she had a hard time imagining him ever settling down. She leaned her body as much against him as she could, enjoying the feel of the length of him. "Well I shall do my best to remain uncomplicated then. As it is though you seem to be more talk and less action." She purred enjoying the feel of his lips on her earlobe. She wondered if he would respond to her words or if he knew she was goading him.
Ezekiel eased his lips from Iona's ear and encouraged her to turn in his arms to face him. Once that was accomplished , he gave her a cocky smirk and informed, "And you can't goad me to action little Miss. I'm not some hot head minute man. I don't need to exert male bravo to boisture my appeal. I am thorough and a generous lover, you will not be disappointed. But then judging by your lovely pouncing earlier, it would seem my references speak for themselves." He looked a long moment at Iona's lips before inquiring, "Is French kissing permitted? It is not appreciated by some."
Iona chuckled as she turned in his arms, she began to run her hands up and down his chest, feeling him through his shirt. "Well Can't blame a girl for trying." She said with a grin as she slid her hands under his shirt to run them along his skin for a moment. Hearing his words she gave him a confused look, people still had a problem with that these days, she thought to herself. "Ezekiel you kiss me where ever and however those wonderful lips want to. I am very adventurous, very little is off limits with me." She  stated honestly with a smile as she removed her hands from his shirt so she could draw him down to her lips, where he seemed to want to be.
Ezekiel murmured before their lips made contract, "But I'm being gentleman enough to ask. " He then immersed himself in their kiss. Iona's wonderful skills of French kissing elevated the building torment of his need. He growled softly after a moment. Her wicked tounge evoking all kinds of delicious ideas for the day.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:07 am

Katya opened the door for him as they stopped in front of her room. "Delicate huh? Well that is certainly the first time anyone has ever called me that before. I would be happy to keep you company in your office, however I think you would get tired of me being there." She stated as she looked at him. She would be happy to be in his presence but she also didn't want to be a distraction from his work. "And I think I would like being your delicate flower." She said as she brushed her lips across his cheek with a soft purr.
Yasha looked to Katya with a sensuous smile as he pushed open the door with his foot. "I hope you don't think I'm being condescending by calling you delicate. Being called such isn't about weakness.  Look to the rose for example. So sweet smelling with satin petals so easily bruised by touch, but it's thorns demands respect from all."  When he reached the bed, he settled her down upon the soft mattress with carefulness and sat at her side as he confided, " I could never grow tired of looking at you,  Katya.  Let alone sharing time with you. You are fast becoming someone I can not live my life without."
Katya smiled softly as he tried to assure her he wasn't trying to offend by calling her a delicate flower. "No I know you are not meaning it in that way. I have just never been considered such before. Its a new experience for me. I grew up around many brothers and an Alpha for a father, most men were too afraid to ever say something like that to me." She replied with a chuckle as she settled on the bed once he put her down. With the numbing wearing off she flinched a little as she tried to get comfortable. The area still tender from being ripped open and then sewed shut again. She looked to him as he sat beside her, confiding how important she was becoming to him. She reached out and took his hand from where she laid on the bed. "Well I am not going anywhere, and you will have plenty of time to share with me." She assured him softly as she held his hand. She had already made her choice, in her mind she was already his.
Yasha was quiet with reflection as he held Katya's hand. He then brought it to his lips to rest his lips upon her fragrant skin before saying. " You scared me today Katya. I could have so easily lost you. When I saw you laying there, I thought the powers that be were punishing me for daring to hope for love again."
Her face softened at his words and she moved to sit up. Despite the pain she moved to where she could pull him into her arms. "I am sorry I scared you like that Yasha." She said quietly as she hugged him. She wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words to do so. So instead Katya just buried her face in his neck and inhaled his scent. Happy he was giving her a chance, that he was willing to open himself up again after everything he had been through.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:14 am

Zypher offered Anna his arm in a gentlemanly manner. He'd noticed several others were walking in such a way. " Good, because we know I just a country wolf in the big city." He teased her quietly as they walked to the entrance together.   
~~~
 "You're welcome " Deagan whispered as if they were in a movie theater.  He then set his glass down to get comfortable again and enjoy the action sequences on the screen. 
▪️▪️▪️▪️
Azle looked around at the carnage and brutally that was a result of the newling. Two of his coven held her on her knees between them as she snarled like a rapid dog trying to get the blood from the floor. The victims a young family.  A man, woman and their children. He walked over to her with unadulterated anger and gripped her chin tightly to force her focus upon him. "You were warned, where you not?! Told that this would not be tolerated in my coven. But yet here we are, amongst your slaughter. Surrounded by the bodies of innocents dispatched by your glutton blood lust. I took you in and this is how you repay my hospitality?!" He demanded before he staked her with swift efficiency. As she devolved into ash and they settled at their feet, he straightened to look to the two who'd held her to say, "Clean this tragedy up and see that they're  buried together. " He then turned to leave. 
~~~
Akane smiled and nodded, " Yes, it is nice. When we're always for long periods, I feel the restraint it takes to stay locked in one from."
Anna chuckled softly as they went inside and were seated and given their menus. "That's one thing I like about you." She replied softly then gave her drink order to the waiter.

~~~
Robin enjoyed her drink and the movie, as relaxed as she ever was around anyone else though she was still well aware they weren't really alone here.

~~~
Sarah dipped her head then sighed softly "We had to go to our room or ask for special days out on the mountain to shift. In public, even among our pride, we had to be human." She said with a frown. She didn't like it, but that was her life. She looked to Sophia and pet the dark fur of her sister's tiger. "We hope your alpha can convince ours to let us go." The wish was said so quietly, but she admitted it.
Zypher did likewise when his turn came and then looked to Anna with a curious expression as he asked, " That I'm a country wolf? " 
~~~
Deagan groaned softly and shook his head. "Now that could never happen in real life. A vampire falling for a werewolf. " He said as the movie concluded. He looked to Robin and asked almost eagerly,  " What did you think? Pretty good, right?" 
~~~
Akane's face contorted into a deep frown. " Wait a minute. You have to hide in you own pride? But I thought......many who are here have that same experience. However this turns out, Mr. Yasuhiko is a tournament negotiator when he is determined to help would be pride mates. Are you both choosing to stay?" She asked simply.
Anna nodded and dipped her head a little "That and that you can make fun of yourself for it."
~~~
Robin shook her head a little and glanced to Deagan "I've seen stranger things than that. I've learned to never say 'never' when it comes to people." 
~~~
Sarah flushed and looked away, getting scared again "It is not our place to want or to make such a choice." She said before shifting back to her tiger. 
Sophia had flared her whiskers then backed her ears close to her head before relaxing and laying her head down again.
Zypher grinned and glanced around the fine restaurant as he said, "If one can't laugh oneself, then he takes himself far to seriously. This is an exquisite place. It's everything I imagined it would be." He looked to Marie pleasantly. 
~~~
Deagan laughed and looked to Robin and said,  "Ok, with a standing statement like that, I say do tell. I'm ashamed to admit,  I do have a bit of a gossip in me."
~~~
Akane watched the twins behavior thoughtfully and felt bad for pursuing that touchy line of conversation. She shifted and stood to give them their freedom in peace.  She decided to head to a sunny spot and enjoy its rays for a bit.
Marie dipped her head then smiled "It is one of the most prestigious, though we came here because the food is some of the best." She said honestly. 
~~~
Robin shook her head then chuckled softly. "Some stories aren't mine to tell, though they range from a princess falling in love with a commoner to betting against the wrong side in drinking contests, despite knowing the contenders and their habits." 
~~~
Sophia and Sarah hadn't meant to make her leave, they just got scared when such a question came up. If the alpha even got wind that they said they wanted to leave the pride, they would never be allowed out of the house grounds again. Not even for a mountain run, and they couldn't trust that these people wouldn't say something in a bid to get them here. So they refused to answer that direct question. They stayed by the pond, laying one on the other and watching the fish

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Reese looked up at the knock and was surprised to find it was Aliyah. He put on a cheerful smile and greeted her with, "Well hello Alpha.  I was just coming to report for duty. However,  I got caught up here with the precautionary lecture of my current limitations. " He looked to the healer with a humorous grin to assure her he was joking, before looking to Aliyah again.
The healer snorted at the man and walked off shaking her head. If he didn't want to listen about his limitations then she'd just have to fix his arm again.

Aliyah looked to the healer then back to Reese. She extended the coffee to him if he wanted it. "Well it is her job, if she didn't I would be concerned. Got you some coffee." She told him with a smile. Seeing the healer walk off she moved to hold the door open for him so they could be on their way.
Reese tipped his head slightly and asked teasingly,  "Shouldn't I be getting that for you?" He stepped forward grateful of the hot brew and nodded his head as he said more seriously, "Thank you. Just what I needed Aliyah......I mean, Alpha."  He cursed his slip of formality.
Aliyah lead him outside, not wanting to be cooped up in her office right now. She figured they could talk on the back patio since the morning was quite nice. She held the back door open for him again and gestured for him to go through. Once they were outside she relaxed a bit and moved to sit down at one of the tables there. "As my beta you can call me by my name if you like, especially if we are in private I would prefer it that way. The only time it matters to call me alpha is around the rest of the pride. Perhaps in time I can let that slide too, I never enjoyed the formality of being called alpha, but It is the norm." She said simply as she looked out at the trees beyond the manicured lawn.
Reese thanked her again for getting the door for him and sat moved to sit opposite of her at the small table.  He sipped his coffee as he looked over the rim at Aliyah. When he set it down,  he asked curiously, " Your given name is pretty. Does it mean anything in particular?"

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:19 am

Iona chuckled, she had a hard time imagining him ever settling down. She leaned her body as much against him as she could, enjoying the feel of the length of him. "Well I shall do my best to remain uncomplicated then. As it is though you seem to be more talk and less action." She purred enjoying the feel of his lips on her earlobe. She wondered if he would respond to her words or if he knew she was goading him.
Ezekiel eased his lips from Iona's ear and encouraged her to turn in his arms to face him. Once that was accomplished , he gave her a cocky smirk and informed, "And you can't goad me to action little Miss. I'm not some hot head minute man. I don't need to exert male bravo to boisture my appeal. I am thorough and a generous lover, you will not be disappointed. But then judging by your lovely pouncing earlier, it would seem my references speak for themselves." He looked a long moment at Iona's lips before inquiring, "Is French kissing permitted? It is not appreciated by some."
Iona chuckled as she turned in his arms, she began to run her hands up and down his chest, feeling him through his shirt. "Well Can't blame a girl for trying." She said with a grin as she slid her hands under his shirt to run them along his skin for a moment. Hearing his words she gave him a confused look, people still had a problem with that these days, she thought to herself. "Ezekiel you kiss me where ever and however those wonderful lips want to. I am very adventurous, very little is off limits with me." She  stated honestly with a smile as she removed her hands from his shirt so she could draw him down to her lips, where he seemed to want to be.
Ezekiel murmured before their lips made contract, "But I'm being gentleman enough to ask. " He then immersed himself in their kiss. Iona's wonderful skills of French kissing elevated the building torment of his need. He growled softly after a moment. Her wicked tounge evoking all kinds of delicious ideas for the day.
Iona pulled back, breaking their kiss so she could catch her breath a moment. She moved to remove her shirt, wanting to feel his hands on her skin as they kissed. As she shed the material and dropped it on the floor of the gazebo she pulled him back to her. Backing up as she did until her back hit one of the support posts. Now with less clothing covering her, and his body pinning her to the post she drew his lips back to hers. Happy with how this situation was going, she rumbled happily as her hands slid up his back underneath his shirt. Pressing him more firmly against her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:40 am

The healer snorted at the man and walked off shaking her head. If he didn't want to listen about his limitations then she'd just have to fix his arm again.

Aliyah looked to the healer then back to Reese. She extended the coffee to him if he wanted it. "Well it is her job, if she didn't I would be concerned. Got you some coffee." She told him with a smile. Seeing the healer walk off she moved to hold the door open for him so they could be on their way.
Reese tipped his head slightly and asked teasingly,  "Shouldn't I be getting that for you?" He stepped forward grateful of the hot brew and nodded his head as he said more seriously, "Thank you. Just what I needed Aliyah......I mean, Alpha."  He cursed his slip of formality.
Aliyah lead him outside, not wanting to be cooped up in her office right now. She figured they could talk on the back patio since the morning was quite nice. She held the back door open for him again and gestured for him to go through. Once they were outside she relaxed a bit and moved to sit down at one of the tables there. "As my beta you can call me by my name if you like, especially if we are in private I would prefer it that way. The only time it matters to call me alpha is around the rest of the pride. Perhaps in time I can let that slide too, I never enjoyed the formality of being called alpha, but It is the norm." She said simply as she looked out at the trees beyond the manicured lawn.
Reese thanked her again for getting the door for him and sat moved to sit opposite of her at the small table.  He sipped his coffee as he looked over the rim at Aliyah. When he set it down,  he asked curiously, " Your given name is pretty. Does it mean anything in particular?"
She was startled by his words and looked over at him curiously. "Well if it does I am not aware of the meaning. I was told my mother liked it and my father was too smitten to argue. And thank you for the compliment." She said quietly with a dip of her head. She was unused to such things here, even something as simple as saying her name was pretty. She had gotten so used to most of the pride either being afraid of her or disliking her that when one did the opposite she was caught off guard. "My father used to call me his treasure, or lily more then he would call me by my given name. Used to drive my mother nuts." She said fondly with a small smile at the memory as she looked out over the trees in the distance.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:03 am

Zypher did likewise when his turn came and then looked to Anna with a curious expression as he asked, " That I'm a country wolf? " 
~~~
Deagan groaned softly and shook his head. "Now that could never happen in real life. A vampire falling for a werewolf. " He said as the movie concluded. He looked to Robin and asked almost eagerly,  " What did you think? Pretty good, right?" 
~~~
Akane's face contorted into a deep frown. " Wait a minute. You have to hide in you own pride? But I thought......many who are here have that same experience. However this turns out, Mr. Yasuhiko is a tournament negotiator when he is determined to help would be pride mates. Are you both choosing to stay?" She asked simply.
Anna nodded and dipped her head a little "That and that you can make fun of yourself for it."
~~~
Robin shook her head a little and glanced to Deagan "I've seen stranger things than that. I've learned to never say 'never' when it comes to people." 
~~~
Sarah flushed and looked away, getting scared again "It is not our place to want or to make such a choice." She said before shifting back to her tiger. 
Sophia had flared her whiskers then backed her ears close to her head before relaxing and laying her head down again.
Zypher grinned and glanced around the fine restaurant as he said, "If one can't laugh oneself, then he takes himself far to seriously. This is an exquisite place. It's everything I imagined it would be." He looked to Marie pleasantly. 
~~~
Deagan laughed and looked to Robin and said,  "Ok, with a standing statement like that, I say do tell. I'm ashamed to admit,  I do have a bit of a gossip in me."
~~~
Akane watched the twins behavior thoughtfully and felt bad for pursuing that touchy line of conversation. She shifted and stood to give them their freedom in peace.  She decided to head to a sunny spot and enjoy its rays for a bit.
Marie dipped her head then smiled "It is one of the most prestigious, though we came here because the food is some of the best." She said honestly. 
~~~
Robin shook her head then chuckled softly. "Some stories aren't mine to tell, though they range from a princess falling in love with a commoner to betting against the wrong side in drinking contests, despite knowing the contenders and their habits." 
~~~
Sophia and Sarah hadn't meant to make her leave, they just got scared when such a question came up. If the alpha even got wind that they said they wanted to leave the pride, they would never be allowed out of the house grounds again. Not even for a mountain run, and they couldn't trust that these people wouldn't say something in a bid to get them here. So they refused to answer that direct question. They stayed by the pond, laying one on the other and watching the fish
Zypher smiled and took up his water glass to take a slow sip. The mental image of small morsels of food decked out as culinary art passed through his mind. He never understood why the high society paid so much for so little. Regardless, he was enjoying himself and he intended to offer to pay for their dinner. 
~~~
"Ah, but I always root for the underdog. It's more exciting when they win and a victory hard won means more, sometimes. " Deagan stated with fondness as he lounged on the couch. 
~~~
 Akane sunned and absently watched the twins here and there. 

Maaya soon brought out refreshments for their gusts and cleared her throat quietly to not surprise the twins unnecessary.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:22 am

Iona pulled back, breaking their kiss so she could catch her breath a moment. She moved to remove her shirt, wanting to feel his hands on her skin as they kissed. As she shed the material and dropped it on the floor of the gazebo she pulled him back to her. Backing up as she did until her back hit one of the support posts. Now with less clothing covering her, and his body pinning her to the post she drew his lips back to hers. Happy with how this situation was going, she rumbled happily as her hands slid up his back underneath his shirt. Pressing him more firmly against her.
(Dang, girl!  Facepalm   Lol, jk! We should probably timeskip soon. )

Ezekiel growled with approval of the turn of events.  He eagerly caged Iona with his body against the support beam and plundered her lips hungrily. His hands free ranged across her heated flesh and explored her contours. He soon broke the kiss long enough  to look at her with a smoldering gaze as he unbuttoned his shirt to have his bare flesh aginst hers. "You are a vision, Iona. Enough to tempt a saint. But alas, I'm not a saint. I'm a sinner and through you, I'll find find heaven." He said with amazement.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 am

She was startled by his words and looked over at him curiously. "Well if it does I am not aware of the meaning. I was told my mother liked it and my father was too smitten to argue. And thank you for the compliment." She said quietly with a dip of her head. She was unused to such things here, even something as simple as saying her name was pretty. She had gotten so used to most of the pride either being afraid of her or disliking her that when one did the opposite she was caught off guard. "My father used to call me his treasure, or lily more then he would call me by my given name. Used to drive my mother nuts." She said fondly with a small smile at the memory as she looked out over the trees in the distance.
Reese listened with interest as Aliyah spoke. It was interesting to see her in a different perspective. He had to admit to himself that he'd misjudged her entirely. A surge of guilt surged forward at that realization and it caused him to look to his coffee with determined focus to keep from watching her further with guilt-ridden eyes. "So what is on the agenda for the day?" He asked spontaneously to help divert the conversation into a neutral area.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:24 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher smiled and took up his water glass to take a slow sip. The mental image of small morsels of food decked out as culinary art passed through his mind. He never understood why the high society paid so much for so little. Regardless, he was enjoying himself and he intended to offer to pay for their dinner. 
~~~
"Ah, but I always root for the underdog. It's more exciting when they win and a victory hard won means more, sometimes. " Deagan stated with fondness as he lounged on the couch. 
~~~

Maaya soon brought out refreshments for their gusts and cleared her throat quietly to not surprise the twins unnecessary.
Anna looked to him and smiled then looked to the waiters as their food came, not tiny morsels he had been thinking of, but real portions that would feed their wolves. It was still made to be art, but it wasn't tiny. 
~~~
Robin chuckled at that then shook her head a little "You would bet against an Irishman that is used to drinking daily instead of a 'wet behind the ears', never drank before, or not often-any other race? I would go with the Irishman in such a contest." 
~~~
The twins calmed down as they were left to themselves, rolling on their backs and otherwise simply enjoying being in tiger form. They rolled tot heir feet, looking to Maaya when she made a noise before almost reluctantly returning to human form. "Hello" Sarah said softly, followed by a similar greeting from Sophia.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:13 pm

Ezekiel growled with approval of the turn of events.  He eagerly caged Iona with his body against the support beam and plundered her lips hungrily. His hands free ranged across her heated flesh and explored her contours. He soon broke the kiss long enough  to look at her with a smoldering gaze as he unbuttoned his shirt to have his bare flesh aginst hers. "You are a vision, Iona. Enough to tempt a saint. But alas, I'm not a saint. I'm a sinner and through you, I'll find find heaven." He said with amazement.
(Lol, yeah probably. Twisted Evil )

Iona chuckled at his words as they were certainly unexpected. She moved her hands over his bare chest as he pulled his shirt off, running her fingers over his abs with  an appreciative eye. She grinned as she pulled him back to her, pulling him down to whisper in his ear. "Well then come, find heaven." She whispered as she drew his lips back to hers with a soft growl.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Reese listened with interest as Aliyah spoke. It was interesting to see her in a different perspective. He had to admit to himself that he'd misjudged her entirely. A surge of guilt surged forward at that realization and it caused him to look to his coffee with determined focus to keep from watching her further with guilt-ridden eyes. "So what is on the agenda for the day?" He asked spontaneously to help divert the conversation into a neutral area.
His rather random question drew her from her thoughts and she looked to him curiously. "Well that depends on some things. But before I want to know something from you. I would like you to give me an honest opinion of how you see the pride. Where you think it could use some help? Or perhaps any problem areas you perceive, or problem cats?" She asked him pointedly. She was aware her pride had troubles and that some were struggling. But she was also aware that she was not the most approachable person. He was a part of the pride in a way she was not and would probably know the goings on, on a more personal level then she did.

(Ahaha have fun with that one Nicky! giggle  )
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:46 am

Alex thought it over for a moment before answering "I would like to, but only if you guys are comfortable with me being there. I wouldn't want to impose.
~~~
Serena gasped softly at the turn of events before smirking. "Ah so this is how the alpha wants to play huh?"
Sabra looked to Alex seriously and said, "Had you not been here for him, I shudder to think what would have happened.  You're not an imposition.  You're a proven friend , and we haven't had one of those in a long time. " 
~~~
Raycon paused in his actions and tasked softly.  "You had your chance sweetheart. You choose to free me, I however will not do that until it pleases me to do so. You've been naughty teasing me so. You think I forgot that? No, I did not. You can call me alpha if you want, but we both know what name you'll be calling.... when I keep you on the precipice of oblivion."  He said with a silken purr as he took her in with a smoldering gaze.
Alex smiled "Thank you, it would be nice to have some friends again."
~~~
Serena chuckled softly before giving him an innocent look "I'm all yours master..."
Sabra smiled and said, " I'll need to get your picture for the new passport. Then I'll be off. It'll probably be at least a couple hours before my contact can get them finished. With all these new regulations, they are getting harder to forge. " 
~~~
Raycon groaned softly and shook his head with reverance. "That look kills me every time,  Serena.  Only you can hide such a seductress behind the eyes of a saint. I've looked back fondly on that fateful morning you glided into my office on those sexy high heels. You've had my full attention from the start and have yet to release it." He purred truthfully as he kissed  her wrists after loosening the knots enough to be more of a visual binding,  rather then a physical one. "There, that's better. I won't make it easy for you, Serena. To know you can have your freedom anytime you like, but yet choosing to be bound is a a heady mix for both." He murmured softly as he ducked under her looped arms to kiss her lips tenderly.
"Oh i could imagine, here you are." Alex said as she gave her what she needed.
~~~
Serena gave him a loving smile before she kissed him back passionately. Deciding to keep her wrists bound for him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:46 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

Anna looked to him and smiled then looked to the waiters as their food came, not tiny morsels he had been thinking of, but real portions that would feed their wolves. It was still made to be art, but it wasn't tiny. 
~~~
Robin chuckled at that then shook her head a little "You would bet against an Irishman that is used to drinking daily instead of a 'wet behind the ears', never drank before, or not often-any other race? I would go with the Irishman in such a contest." 
~~~
The twins calmed down as they were left to themselves, rolling on their backs and otherwise simply enjoying being in tiger form. They rolled tot heir feet, looking to Maaya when she made a noise before almost reluctantly returning to human form. "Hello" Sarah said softly, followed by a similar greeting from Sophia.
Zypher's eyes took in the beautifully designed food and was thankful it was a substantial amount of meat. "Everything looks and smells wonderful. " He said as the waiter set the plates down. 
~~~
"Good! Because it more fun to bet against one another. " Deagan stated with a mischievous glint in his eyes.  
~~~
Maaya smiled and bowed. "Hello. I didn't know if you would like a snack and beverage, so I brought some for you." She said quietly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:24 am

Her face softened at his words and she moved to sit up. Despite the pain she moved to where she could pull him into her arms. "I am sorry I scared you like that Yasha." She said quietly as she hugged him. She wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words to do so. So instead Katya just buried her face in his neck and inhaled his scent. Happy he was giving her a chance, that he was willing to open himself up again after everything he had been through.
Yasha protested quickly as Katya moved to sit up, "Careful,  don't open you stitches again. " But soon wrapped his arms around her to help support her weight as he hugged her close.  He closed his eyes andd sniffed her hair as he felt her draw in his scent. This quiet closeness with her did wonders for him as he purred softly for her.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:12 am

Iona chuckled at his words as they were certainly unexpected. She moved her hands over his bare chest as he pulled his shirt off, running her fingers over his abs with  an appreciative eye. She grinned as she pulled him back to her, pulling him down to whisper in his ear. "Well then come, find heaven." She whispered as she drew his lips back to hers with a soft growl.
( giggle  Your bad and that's good. If that makes sense .  coolbeans  )

▪️▪️▪️ Timeskip! ▪️▪️▪️

Ezekiel look forward to all their future pleasures to be shared between them. Simply because in this gazebo, they could only delve so far into the carnal arts. He intended to savor his time with all Iona had offered him. Though he had to admit, this was just getting the edge off of his insatiable libido.  He had to admit,  he was very glad she'd pounced on him today. "I dare say....I'm hooked, Iona. That this is just the tip of the iceberg in this equation of mutual pleasures between us." He said almost breathless as he looked to her and brushed her kiss bruised lips with his thumb. She was such an attentive lover and he'd appreciated every nuance of that. Their bodies still entwined from their intimacy, he was loathe to leave her arms to get dressed. Shifting held a better appeal to that option when the time came.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:32 am

His rather random question drew her from her thoughts and she looked to him curiously. "Well that depends on some things. But before I want to know something from you. I would like you to give me an honest opinion of how you see the pride. Where you think it could use some help? Or perhaps any problem areas you perceive, or problem cats?" She asked him pointedly. She was aware her pride had troubles and that some were struggling. But she was also aware that she was not the most approachable person. He was a part of the pride in a way she was not and would probably know the goings on, on a more personal level then she did.

(Ahaha have fun with that one Nicky! giggle  )
Reese looked over to Aliyah with a certain amount of uncertainty. Did she want him to play snitch on his pride mates? He would be loyal to his alpha, but that was at a conflict to his loyalty to his lifelong family. He soon took this gaze away from Aliyah to look to his coffee mug once again. " So, I'm to be your inside man.....someone you use to spy on my friends?" He asked quietly. He wanted to absently certain as to what she wanted from him.

( cheeky  Take that!  giggle )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 am

Sabra looked to Alex seriously and said, "Had you not been here for him, I shudder to think what would have happened.  You're not an imposition.  You're a proven friend , and we haven't had one of those in a long time. " 
~~~
Raycon paused in his actions and tasked softly.  "You had your chance sweetheart. You choose to free me, I however will not do that until it pleases me to do so. You've been naughty teasing me so. You think I forgot that? No, I did not. You can call me alpha if you want, but we both know what name you'll be calling.... when I keep you on the precipice of oblivion."  He said with a silken purr as he took her in with a smoldering gaze.
Alex smiled "Thank you, it would be nice to have some friends again."
~~~
Serena chuckled softly before giving him an innocent look "I'm all yours master..."
Sabra smiled and said, " I'll need to get your picture for the new passport. Then I'll be off. It'll probably be at least a couple hours before my contact can get them finished. With all these new regulations, they are getting harder to forge. " 
~~~
Raycon groaned softly and shook his head with reverance. "That look kills me every time,  Serena.  Only you can hide such a seductress behind the eyes of a saint. I've looked back fondly on that fateful morning you glided into my office on those sexy high heels. You've had my full attention from the start and have yet to release it." He purred truthfully as he kissed  her wrists after loosening the knots enough to be more of a visual binding,  rather then a physical one. "There, that's better. I won't make it easy for you, Serena. To know you can have your freedom anytime you like, but yet choosing to be bound is a a heady mix for both." He murmured softly as he ducked under her looped arms to kiss her lips tenderly.
"Oh i could imagine, here you are."  Alex said as she gave her what she needed.
~~~
Serena gave him a loving smile before she kissed him back passionately. Deciding to keep her wrists bound for him.
Sabra took the offered passport and looked to check if the picture could be used for the new one. "Perfect, thanks. So, could to watch after him a bit longer? I feel better knowing he's not alone." She said as she glanced inside the room to see Ash sitting on the bed watching TV.
~~~
Raycon cupped Serena's backside while they kissed deeply. He marveled at the woman before him in all her feminine splendor. Her scent,  her feel and in her taste. Pure decadence in a beautiful package. "I love everything about you Serena." He said with sincerity .

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:24 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
Zypher's eyes took in the beautifully designed food and was thankful it was a substantial amount of meat. "Everything looks and smells wonderful. " He said as the waiter set the plates down. 
~~~
"Good! Because it more fun to bet against one another. " Deagan stated with a mischievous glint in his eyes.  
~~~
Maaya smiled and bowed. "Hello. I didn't know if you would like a snack and beverage, so I brought some for you." She said quietly.
Anna smiled at him again then dipped her head for a prayer before they started eating and chatting about the day, keeping the chatting light for the meal.

~~~
Robin shook her head at that and looked back to the tv then to him again. "I never was one to bet, but I would only do so with all the information I could get on all sides." 

~~~
Sarah smiled and dipped her head in a nod. "We would, thank you." She said softly while Sophia nodded. "What kind of snacks or drinks?" Sarah added as they stood together.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:25 pm

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Anna smiled at him again then dipped her head for a prayer before they started eating and chatting about the day, keeping the chatting light for the meal.

~~~
Robin shook her head at that and looked back to the tv then to him again. "I never was one to bet, but I would only do so with all the information I could get on all sides." 

~~~
Sarah smiled and dipped her head in a nod. "We would, thank you." She said softly while Sophia nodded. "What kind of snacks or drinks?" Sarah added as they stood together.
Zypher delighted in the light conversation.  It was easy to let the awkwardness go and just be himself. The meal passed quickly in such good company. He stole glancesat Anna when she smiled so prettily. 
~~~
"Ah, so that is the pivotal difference between our styles of betting. You bet with your head and I with my heart. It should prove interesting in this adventure of ours." Deagan teased Robin mildly. 
~~~
Maaya presented the twins with the tray and explained what everything was and  looked over to the small stone table with benches to see if that was an acceptable place to set it down for them to enjoy.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:46 pm

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~

~~~
Zypher delighted in the light conversation.  It was easy to let the awkwardness go and just be himself. The meal passed quickly in such good company. He stole glancesat Anna when she smiled so prettily. 
~~~
"Ah, so that is the pivotal difference between our styles of betting. You bet with your head and I with my heart. It should prove interesting in this adventure of ours." Deagan teased Robin mildly. 
~~~
Maaya presented the twins with the tray and explained what everything was and  looked over to the small stone table with benches to see if that was an acceptable place to set it down for them to enjoy.
Anna smiled more, relaxing as they finished eating. She was glad her aunt was acting like she liked Zypher a bit more now that she had been around him. 
~~~
Robin shrugged then nodded. "It seems so." She said agreeably. "Not that I plan on making bets that often anyway" She said teasingly. 
~~
"All of this is for us?" Sophia asked as they moved to the table, sitting there as she wanted and picking out some drink and snacks along with her sister.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:10 am

Yasha protested quickly as Katya moved to sit up, "Careful,  don't open you stitches again. " But soon wrapped his arms around her to help support her weight as he hugged her close.  He closed his eyes andd sniffed her hair as he felt her draw in his scent. This quiet closeness with her did wonders for him as he purred softly for her.
Katya smiled as she took his scent into her nose and committed it to memory. As well as his gentle worry and care of her as he held her in his arms. When he began purring softly she sighed happily and snuggled into him. She had been without touch and any kind of affection for so long. She too began purring quietly, enjoying the moment they shared.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:36 am

( giggle  Your bad and that's good. If that makes sense .  coolbeans  )

▪️▪️▪️ Timeskip! ▪️▪️▪️

Ezekiel look forward to all their future pleasures to be shared between them. Simply because in this gazebo, they could only delve so far into the carnal arts. He intended to savor his time with all Iona had offered him. Though he had to admit, this was just getting the edge off of his insatiable libido.  He had to admit,  he was very glad she'd pounced on him today. "I dare say....I'm hooked, Iona. That this is just the tip of the iceberg in this equation of mutual pleasures between us." He said almost breathless as he looked to her and brushed her kiss bruised lips with his thumb. She was such an attentive lover and he'd appreciated every nuance of that. Their bodies still entwined from their intimacy, he was loathe to leave her arms to get dressed. Shifting held a better appeal to that option when the time came.
(Glad you approve. giggle )

Iona smiled as he brushed his finger across her lips. She drew his thumb into her mouth with her tongue to remind him of just how talented she was with that mouth. As she released his finger from her lips she chuckled. "Well I shall not complain about you being hooked on me. I could certainly think of far worse things." She said as she slowly pulled from his body a bit reluctantly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:44 am

(Ahaha have fun with that one Nicky! giggle  )
Reese looked over to Aliyah with a certain amount of uncertainty. Did she want him to play snitch on his pride mates? He would be loyal to his alpha, but that was at a conflict to his loyalty to his lifelong family. He soon took this gaze away from Aliyah to look to his coffee mug once again. " So, I'm to be your inside man.....someone you use to spy on my friends?" He asked quietly. He wanted to absently certain as to what she wanted from him.

( cheeky  Take that!  giggle )
(Well played. )

Aliyah sighed, that was not her intention at all. "I am not asking you to be a spy. I was just simply asking if you had any suggestions. Areas or ways that you feel I could improve the pride or matters within the pride. I maybe alpha but it is very obvious that I am not considered a part of this pride in most things. As well as I have a very different way of looking at things, where as you see them as family I am still an outsider. I simply wished to have a different pair of eyes, a different perspective if you will." She said with a heavy sigh, she was feeling rather foolish right now.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:10 pm

~~~
~~~

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
Anna smiled more, relaxing as they finished eating. She was glad her aunt was acting like she liked Zypher a bit more now that she had been around him. 
~~~
Robin shrugged then nodded. "It seems so." She said agreeably. "Not that I plan on making bets that often anyway" She said teasingly. 
~~
"All of this is for us?" Sophia asked as they moved to the table, sitting there as she wanted and picking out some drink and snacks along with her sister.
Zypher was curious about one thing and venturedto ask tentatively, " If it's not to foreword to ask, why don't you live in the city with your brother's pack....or do you have your own pack to see over?"
~~~
"Yes, it is probably best for me to stir clear of such recreational activities myself. Especially since I'm prone to choosing underdogs. I'll be a sure mark for bookies looking to make a fast buck." Deagan teased about himself. He shook his head as he leaned forward to take up his glass in mock salute before taking a sip.
~~~
Maaya smiled and dipped her head as she explained, " A wondrous variety for each of your preferences. You are honored guests,  no expense is to be spared. You saved his Katya. He is indebted to you both. As is all of Oshiro for what you've done for our alpha."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum