New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(?  Smile  )
Alex eventually came out and stayed quiet since Ash was telling his aunt about everything that happened. She decided to head out to the balcony.
~~~
Serena moved her hands so she was running her nails down his back as she kissed him.
Sabra watched Alex head out to the balcony and stood to follow when Ash was done. She knocked quietly on the glass before opening the door to step out. "Hey? Sorry for getting you mixed up in all this. It's my fault those two were sent after him. Tokyo is no longer safe for him. The alpha found out about his condition and he sent those hunters after him. " 
~~~
Raycon sighed softly and savored the sensual feel of her nails. He reared back long enough to peel back of shirt. But he'd forgot to remove his cuff links,  so the shirt trapped his hands. He tried to free them before giving up to kiss Serena again with shirt bound hands cupping her cheeks.
"Ah I see, well don't worry about since it certainly makes my life interesting." Alex reassured her with a friendly smile.
~~~
Serena chuckled against his lips before she moved to help free his hands.
Sabra stepped over to the railing and looked out over the city.  "He's too sheltered and that's also my fault.  But he likes and trusts you." She said as she looked to Alex with a weighing gaze.  " I have to go run an errand and get us new identification. We'll have to disappear again. What I need to know is,  are you staying with us?" She asked quietly.  
~~~
Raycon watched her with a pinpoint gaze as he freed his encumbered hands. When she finished he took her hands and smiled with a mischievous glint in his eyes.  "How kind of you to free you master so he has the surpreme pleasure of binding you. You want to please your master,  don't you?"  He asked as he tied the shirt sleeves around Serena's wrists firm, buy not uncomfortable.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:27 pm

Alex eventually came out and stayed quiet since Ash was telling his aunt about everything that happened. She decided to head out to the balcony.
~~~
Serena moved her hands so she was running her nails down his back as she kissed him.
Sabra watched Alex head out to the balcony and stood to follow when Ash was done. She knocked quietly on the glass before opening the door to step out. "Hey? Sorry for getting you mixed up in all this. It's my fault those two were sent after him. Tokyo is no longer safe for him. The alpha found out about his condition and he sent those hunters after him. " 
~~~
Raycon sighed softly and savored the sensual feel of her nails. He reared back long enough to peel back of shirt. But he'd forgot to remove his cuff links,  so the shirt trapped his hands. He tried to free them before giving up to kiss Serena again with shirt bound hands cupping her cheeks.
"Ah I see, well don't worry about since it certainly makes my life interesting." Alex reassured her with a friendly smile.
~~~
Sabra stepped over to the railing and looked out over the city.  "He's too sheltered and that's also my fault.  But he likes and trusts you." She said as she looked to Alex with a weighing gaze.  " I have to go run an errand and get us new identification. We'll have to disappear again. What I need to know is,  are you staying with us?" She asked quietly.  
~~~
Raycon watched her with a pinpoint gaze as he freed his encumbered hands. When she finished he took her hands and smiled with a mischievous glint in his eyes.  "How kind of you to free you master so he has the surpreme pleasure of binding you. You want to please your master,  don't you?"  He asked as he tied the shirt sleeves around Serena's wrists firm, buy not uncomfortable.
Alex thought it over for a moment before answering "I would like to, but only if you guys are comfortable with me being there. I wouldn't want to impose.
~~~
Serena gasped softly at the turn of events before smirking. "Ah so this is how the alpha wants to play huh?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:35 pm

Iona listened with interest as he whispered into her ear. Her grin grew the more he described, oh she was so very happy for pursuing him now. "well with so many options how is a girl to choose. Can't we just do it all?" She said enthusiasm as she turned to look at him. Arching a brow as if she were challenging his abilities to do such.
"Good, because I couldn't stop thinking about your fine self after that tackle and I assure you, I'm defiantly up to the task. The question is, are you. Maybe your eyes are to big for you own good." Ezekiel informed with a deep purr and admitted with passion filled eyes, "Iona, why do you think I brought you here? I had to find out if you're as sweet and juicy as your namesake." He took her hand and brought it aginst him. " You're going to need to be juicy to take all of me."
(oh my..)

Iona moved her hand across him as her smile broadened. She purred excitedly at the feel of him as well as what his words promised her. "Oh I am well aware why you brought me here, why did you think I followed you. As to your other statement i think I can handle you just fine, all of you. You'll just have to look for yourself to see if I am sweet and juicy enough to your liking." She said as she moved away, turning her back to him to look at some of the flowers along one side of the gazebo. She figured she would give him a minute to take it all in, plus she was curious what he would do, if he would truly take her right here in the gazebo.
"Good, I don't have the patience for naivety of blushing virgins. I'm straight forward  without false pretenses. I like my tigresses well rounded with experience and definitely not clingy. " Ezekiel stated as he watched Iona as she moved away. He fixed his gaze on her backside as he migrated towards her. He glided his hands along her curves as he got close enough to draw her flush aginst him.  With an appreciative groan, he moved to nibble the back of her neck to test her willingness.
Iona listened to what he said as she inspected the flowers, it was nothing she had not expected to hear from him. She smiled as she heard him moving towards her. As he pulled her against him she purred softly before replying. "Well I assure you I am not a blushing virgin, and I certainly have no reason to be clingy. I figured this would be a fairly loose arrangement from that start." She said honestly as she moved her backside against him. As his teeth grazed her skin she groaned and tilted her head, exposing more of her neck for him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Aliyah paused at the door and looked back to him curiously at his final words. "Your welcome, and you don't need to worry about making me proud. Do your job, be honest with me and you will do enough." She told him simply as she stepped out then shutting the door behind her. She would then head to her office, once there behind the relative safety of the closed door she let the tears that had threatened earlier free. She slid to the floor and remained there for some time.
( Aw, I hugs her from afar. )
Reese sighed and closed his eyes to get some rest. He would have been surprised by how fast he fell asleep if he wasn't out like a light.
(eh she will be ok lol. Should we skip ahead a bit, to the next day? Or he can hang out with a pride member. )

Aliyah sat like that for a while before standing and shaking it off. She then went ahead and told the kitchen to prepare some food for Reese so he would have something to eat if he wanted. She then moved to sit behind her desk to sift through the papers there to see what she had left to do for the day.
(It's your pride,  so it's up to you. I have no preference either way.   Very Happy )
(We will skip to the next morning then. )

Aliyah was up and had some hot coffee in her hand as she headed to the recovery room where Reese was. She figured she cut his coffee short previous so she would make up for it. Plus he was supposed to be free to leave and return to his duties. As long of course he doesn't shift or strain his arm in any way, she had been warned by the healer. She paused at the door and knocked before entering.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Akane glanced over from feeding pellets to the koi and smiled pleasantly towards the twin tigers when they wondered over. When they laid beside the pond she went back to feeding the fish. Laughing softly as one came to the edge to beg for some. He sucked water through his mouth to make a smacking sound to get her attention.  "Sometimes they act almost dog like when they are hungry. They'll even let you pet them. " She explained quietly as she hand fed him and put her fingers just below the surface as he brushed aginst her fingertips as he circled around to try for another morsel.
Sarah looked to her then shifted back to her human form. "They are koi, aren't they?" She asked as she idly pet her sister's head
"Yes, they are. One of the friendliest fish you'll ever find. " Akane informed as she stood and held out her handful of pellets.  "Here, you can feed them if you'd like. I've done it lots of time." She offered politely.
Sarah smiled as she took the pellets to feed the fish, chuckling at how they came to the surface to eat.
Akane sat down a short distance away and watched with contentedness. "Your tigers are very beautiful. I'm glad I got to see them." She said quietly.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:55 pm

Zypher smiled and dipped his head courteously and said,  "Yes, ma'am it is. Anna supplied me with a really nice computer. Far superior than even my own." 
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly as he put the move in and came to sit beside Robin while it loaded.  Then started it after they got comfortable.
Marie nodded and glanced over to Anna, "Yes, they do try to keep ahead of everyone when it comes to having the latest technology." 
~~~
Robin watched the movie curiously though soon she had relaxed and settled more comfortably in the seat. "I like how they explain the lore they live under without slowing the movie's pace." She said after the timer went off.
Zypher looked out the window quietly at the city as the car moved along.  
~~~
"My thoughts exactly. Informative yet not boring. " Deagan stated as he got up to go to the kitchen.  "Keep it going,  trust me,  I've seen it a lot. " He added as he went.
It didn't take much longer before they reached the  restaurant and the car paused at the entrance to let them out. Anna followed Marie out once the door was opened so they could go in.
~~~~
Robin chuckled softly and nodded, looking back to the screen while he went to the kitchen. It was a strange movie, but she liked it.
Zypher stepped out after and looked around with a soft whistle. He looked to Anna with a smile and whispered,  "I know,  I'm such  a tourist. " 
~~~
When Deagan returned from tending to the moose , he held out a drink for her as he sat down with his own. "Oh good, this is one of my favorite parts." He said with enthusiasm as he sipped his drink and watched the screen.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:25 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex thought it over for a moment before answering "I would like to, but only if you guys are comfortable with me being there. I wouldn't want to impose.
~~~
Serena gasped softly at the turn of events before smirking. "Ah so this is how the alpha wants to play huh?"
Sabra looked to Alex seriously and said, "Had you not been here for him, I shudder to think what would have happened.  You're not an imposition.  You're a proven friend , and we haven't had one of those in a long time. " 
~~~
Raycon paused in his actions and tasked softly.  "You had your chance sweetheart. You choose to free me, I however will not do that until it pleases me to do so. You've been naughty teasing me so. You think I forgot that? No, I did not. You can call me alpha if you want, but we both know what name you'll be calling.... when I keep you on the precipice of oblivion."  He said with a silken purr as he took her in with a smoldering gaze.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:18 am

Zypher stepped out after and looked around with a soft whistle. He looked to Anna with a smile and whispered,  "I know,  I'm such  a tourist. " 
~~~
When Deagan returned from tending to the moose , he held out a drink for her as he sat down with his own. "Oh good, this is one of my favorite parts." He said with enthusiasm as he sipped his drink and watched the screen.
Anna chuckled and looked to him "That's alright, you are new here." She said gently then looked to Marie as she got out to go in with them.
~~~
Robin looked to him as she accepted the drink then looked back to the screen again at his words. "Thank you."
~~~
Sarah smiled and dipped her head "Thank you. We like being able to be in our tiger forms in front of others. It's nice to not have to stay human so much."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:05 pm

"Good, because I couldn't stop thinking about your fine self after that tackle and I assure you, I'm defiantly up to the task. The question is, are you. Maybe your eyes are to big for you own good." Ezekiel informed with a deep purr and admitted with passion filled eyes, "Iona, why do you think I brought you here? I had to find out if you're as sweet and juicy as your namesake." He took her hand and brought it aginst him. " You're going to need to be juicy to take all of me."
(oh my..)

Iona moved her hand across him as her smile broadened. She purred excitedly at the feel of him as well as what his words promised her. "Oh I am well aware why you brought me here, why did you think I followed you. As to your other statement i think I can handle you just fine, all of you. You'll just have to look for yourself to see if I am sweet and juicy enough to your liking." She said as she moved away, turning her back to him to look at some of the flowers along one side of the gazebo. She figured she would give him a minute to take it all in, plus she was curious what he would do, if he would truly take her right here in the gazebo.
"Good, I don't have the patience for naivety of blushing virgins. I'm straight forward  without false pretenses. I like my tigresses well rounded with experience and definitely not clingy. " Ezekiel stated as he watched Iona as she moved away. He fixed his gaze on her backside as he migrated towards her. He glided his hands along her curves as he got close enough to draw her flush aginst him.  With an appreciative groan, he moved to nibble the back of her neck to test her willingness.
Iona listened to what he said as she inspected the flowers, it was nothing she had not expected to hear from him. She smiled as she heard him moving towards her. As he pulled her against him she purred softly before replying. "Well I assure you I am not a blushing virgin, and I certainly have no reason to be clingy. I figured this would be a fairly loose arrangement from that start." She said honestly as she moved her backside against him. As his teeth grazed her skin she groaned and tilted her head, exposing more of her neck for him.
Ezekiel huffed softly and and caressed Iona's hips as she moved aginst him. He worked his way to her earlobe and worried it with his lips as he assured her, "That's good Iona. Because I'm not heartless, I'm just not really to settle down  and I like things uncomplicated."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm

( Aw, I hugs her from afar. )
Reese sighed and closed his eyes to get some rest. He would have been surprised by how fast he fell asleep if he wasn't out like a light.
(eh she will be ok lol. Should we skip ahead a bit, to the next day? Or he can hang out with a pride member. )

Aliyah sat like that for a while before standing and shaking it off. She then went ahead and told the kitchen to prepare some food for Reese so he would have something to eat if he wanted. She then moved to sit behind her desk to sift through the papers there to see what she had left to do for the day.
(It's your pride,  so it's up to you. I have no preference either way.   Very Happy )

Aliyah was up and had some hot coffee in her hand as she headed to the recovery room where Reese was. She figured she cut his coffee short previous so she would make up for it. Plus he was supposed to be free to leave and return to his duties. As long of course he doesn't shift or strain his arm in any way, she had been warned by the healer. She paused at the door and knocked before entering.
Reese looked up at the knock and was surprised to find it was Aliyah. He put on a cheerful smile and greeted her with, "Well hello Alpha.  I was just coming to report for duty. However,  I got caught up here with the precautionary lecture of my current limitations. " He looked to the healer with a humorous grin to assure her he was joking, before looking to Aliyah again.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:11 pm

~~~
Anna chuckled and looked to him "That's alright, you are new here." She said gently then looked to Marie as she got out to go in with them.
~~~
Robin looked to him as she accepted the drink then looked back to the screen again at his words. "Thank you."
~~~
Sarah smiled and dipped her head "Thank you. We like being able to be in our tiger forms in front of others. It's nice to not have to stay human so much."
Zypher offered Anna his arm in a gentlemanly manner. He'd noticed several others were walking in such a way. " Good, because we know I just a country wolf in the big city." He teased her quietly as they walked to the entrance together.   
~~~
 "You're welcome " Deagan whispered as if they were in a movie theater.  He then set his glass down to get comfortable again and enjoy the action sequences on the screen. 
▪️▪️▪️▪️
Azle looked around at the carnage and brutally that was a result of the newling. Two of his coven held her on her knees between them as she snarled like a rapid dog trying to get the blood from the floor. The victims a young family.  A man, woman and their children. He walked over to her with unadulterated anger and gripped her chin tightly to force her focus upon him. "You were warned, where you not?! Told that this would not be tolerated in my coven. But yet here we are, amongst your slaughter. Surrounded by the bodies of innocents dispatched by your glutton blood lust. I took you in and this is how you repay my hospitality?!" He demanded before he staked her with swift efficiency. As she devolved into ash and they settled at their feet, he straightened to look to the two who'd held her to say, "Clean this tragedy up and see that they're  buried together. " He then turned to leave. 
~~~
Akane smiled and nodded, " Yes, it is nice. When we're always for long periods, I feel the restraint it takes to stay locked in one from."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:33 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher offered Anna his arm in a gentlemanly manner. He'd noticed several others were walking in such a way. " Good, because we know I just a country wolf in the big city." He teased her quietly as they walked to the entrance together.   
~~~
 "You're welcome " Deagan whispered as if they were in a movie theater.  He then set his glass down to get comfortable again and enjoy the action sequences on the screen. 
▪️▪️▪️▪️
Azle looked around at the carnage and brutally that was a result of the newling. Two of his coven held her on her knees between them as she snarled like a rapid dog trying to get the blood from the floor. The victims a young family.  A man, woman and their children. He walked over to her with unadulterated anger and gripped her chin tightly to force her focus upon him. "You were warned, where you not?! Told that this would not be tolerated in my coven. But yet here we are, amongst your slaughter. Surrounded by the bodies of innocents dispatched by your glutton blood lust. I took you in and this is how you repay my hospitality?!" He demanded before he staked her with swift efficiency. As she devolved into ash and they settled at their feet, he straightened to look to the two who'd held her to say, "Clean this tragedy up and see that they're  buried together. " He then turned to leave. 
~~~
Akane smiled and nodded, " Yes, it is nice. When we're always for long periods, I feel the restraint it takes to stay locked in one from."
Anna chuckled softly as they went inside and were seated and given their menus. "That's one thing I like about you." She replied softly then gave her drink order to the waiter.

~~~
Robin enjoyed her drink and the movie, as relaxed as she ever was around anyone else though she was still well aware they weren't really alone here.

~~~
Sarah dipped her head then sighed softly "We had to go to our room or ask for special days out on the mountain to shift. In public, even among our pride, we had to be human." She said with a frown. She didn't like it, but that was her life. She looked to Sophia and pet the dark fur of her sister's tiger. "We hope your alpha can convince ours to let us go." The wish was said so quietly, but she admitted it.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:01 am

(oh my..)

Ezekiel huffed softly and and caressed Iona's hips as she moved aginst him. He worked his way to her earlobe and worried it with his lips as he assured her, "That's good Iona. Because I'm not heartless, I'm just not really to settle down  and I like things uncomplicated."
Iona chuckled, she had a hard time imagining him ever settling down. She leaned her body as much against him as she could, enjoying the feel of the length of him. "Well I shall do my best to remain uncomplicated then. As it is though you seem to be more talk and less action." She purred enjoying the feel of his lips on her earlobe. She wondered if he would respond to her words or if he knew she was goading him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:14 am

Reese looked up at the knock and was surprised to find it was Aliyah. He put on a cheerful smile and greeted her with, "Well hello Alpha.  I was just coming to report for duty. However,  I got caught up here with the precautionary lecture of my current limitations. " He looked to the healer with a humorous grin to assure her he was joking, before looking to Aliyah again.
The healer snorted at the man and walked off shaking her head. If he didn't want to listen about his limitations then she'd just have to fix his arm again.

Aliyah looked to the healer then back to Reese. She extended the coffee to him if he wanted it. "Well it is her job, if she didn't I would be concerned. Got you some coffee." She told him with a smile. Seeing the healer walk off she moved to hold the door open for him so they could be on their way.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:20 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Sabra looked to Alex seriously and said, "Had you not been here for him, I shudder to think what would have happened.  You're not an imposition.  You're a proven friend , and we haven't had one of those in a long time. " 
~~~
Raycon paused in his actions and tasked softly.  "You had your chance sweetheart. You choose to free me, I however will not do that until it pleases me to do so. You've been naughty teasing me so. You think I forgot that? No, I did not. You can call me alpha if you want, but we both know what name you'll be calling.... when I keep you on the precipice of oblivion."  He said with a silken purr as he took her in with a smoldering gaze.
Alex smiled "Thank you, it would be nice to have some friends again."
~~~
Serena chuckled softly before giving him an innocent look "I'm all yours master..."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:51 pm

Yasha purred softly and nuzzled Katya's soft hair with his nose. He then whispered, "Not trouble,  mischief.  There is a difference to the trained eye."
Katya smiled at his affection and chuckled softly. "Well that is one way to look at it I suppose. Sounds like I need to keep the mischief down to a minimum though for the next few days, whatever am I going to do with myself." She said with a grin, although she did truly wonder what she was going to do to keep busy. She couldn't shift, but she had been told to take it easy, she supposed she could always just put herself to use in the kitchen.
"There is a chase lounge in my office.  During the day, I could place you there like the delicate flower you are to me. Then I could enjoy the ambience that is you." Yasha stated as he reached her door. "If you'd open the door,  it would be helpful. " He suggested simply.
Katya opened the door for him as they stopped in front of her room. "Delicate huh? Well that is certainly the first time anyone has ever called me that before. I would be happy to keep you company in your office, however I think you would get tired of me being there." She stated as she looked at him. She would be happy to be in his presence but she also didn't want to be a distraction from his work. "And I think I would like being your delicate flower." She said as she brushed her lips across his cheek with a soft purr.
Yasha looked to Katya with a sensuous smile as he pushed open the door with his foot. "I hope you don't think I'm being condescending by calling you delicate. Being called such isn't about weakness.  Look to the rose for example. So sweet smelling with satin petals so easily bruised by touch, but it's thorns demands respect from all."  When he reached the bed, he settled her down upon the soft mattress with carefulness and sat at her side as he confided, " I could never grow tired of looking at you,  Katya.  Let alone sharing time with you. You are fast becoming someone I can not live my life without."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:17 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
▪️▪️▪️▪️
~~~
Anna chuckled softly as they went inside and were seated and given their menus. "That's one thing I like about you." She replied softly then gave her drink order to the waiter.

~~~
Robin enjoyed her drink and the movie, as relaxed as she ever was around anyone else though she was still well aware they weren't really alone here.

~~~
Sarah dipped her head then sighed softly "We had to go to our room or ask for special days out on the mountain to shift. In public, even among our pride, we had to be human." She said with a frown. She didn't like it, but that was her life. She looked to Sophia and pet the dark fur of her sister's tiger. "We hope your alpha can convince ours to let us go." The wish was said so quietly, but she admitted it.
Zypher did likewise when his turn came and then looked to Anna with a curious expression as he asked, " That I'm a country wolf? " 
~~~
Deagan groaned softly and shook his head. "Now that could never happen in real life. A vampire falling for a werewolf. " He said as the movie concluded. He looked to Robin and asked almost eagerly,  " What did you think? Pretty good, right?" 
~~~
Akane's face contorted into a deep frown. " Wait a minute. You have to hide in you own pride? But I thought......many who are here have that same experience. However this turns out, Mr. Yasuhiko is a tournament negotiator when he is determined to help would be pride mates. Are you both choosing to stay?" She asked simply.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Ezekiel huffed softly and and caressed Iona's hips as she moved aginst him. He worked his way to her earlobe and worried it with his lips as he assured her, "That's good Iona. Because I'm not heartless, I'm just not really ready to settle down  and I like things uncomplicated."
Iona chuckled, she had a hard time imagining him ever settling down. She leaned her body as much against him as she could, enjoying the feel of the length of him. "Well I shall do my best to remain uncomplicated then. As it is though you seem to be more talk and less action." She purred enjoying the feel of his lips on her earlobe. She wondered if he would respond to her words or if he knew she was goading him.
Ezekiel eased his lips from Iona's ear and encouraged her to turn in his arms to face him. Once that was accomplished , he gave her a cocky smirk and informed, "And you can't goad me to action little Miss. I'm not some hot head minute man. I don't need to exert male bravo to boisture my appeal. I am thorough and a generous lover, you will not be disappointed. But then judging by your lovely pouncing earlier, it would seem my references speak for themselves." He looked a long moment at Iona's lips before inquiring, "Is French kissing permitted? It is not appreciated by some."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:48 pm

The healer snorted at the man and walked off shaking her head. If he didn't want to listen about his limitations then she'd just have to fix his arm again.

Aliyah looked to the healer then back to Reese. She extended the coffee to him if he wanted it. "Well it is her job, if she didn't I would be concerned. Got you some coffee." She told him with a smile. Seeing the healer walk off she moved to hold the door open for him so they could be on their way.
Reese tipped his head slightly and asked teasingly,  "Shouldn't I be getting that for you?" He stepped forward grateful of the hot brew and nodded his head as he said more seriously, "Thank you. Just what I needed Aliyah......I mean, Alpha."  He cursed his slip of formality.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex smiled "Thank you, it would be nice to have some friends again."
~~~
Serena chuckled softly before giving him an innocent look "I'm all yours master..."
Sabra smiled and said, " I'll need to get your picture for the new passport. Then I'll be off. It'll probably be at least a couple hours before my contact can get them finished. With all these new regulations, they are getting harder to forge. " 
~~~
Raycon groaned softly and shook his head with reverance. "That look kills me every time,  Serena.  Only you can hide such a seductress behind the eyes of a saint. I've looked back fondly on that fateful morning you glided into my office on those sexy high heels. You've had my full attention from the start and have yet to release it." He purred truthfully as he kissed  her wrists after loosening the knots enough to be more of a visual binding,  rather then a physical one. "There, that's better. I won't make it easy for you, Serena. To know you can have your freedom anytime you like, but yet choosing to be bound is a a heady mix for both." He murmured softly as he ducked under her looped arms to kiss her lips tenderly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:07 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
▪️▪️▪️▪️
~~~

~~~

~~~
Zypher did likewise when his turn came and then looked to Anna with a curious expression as he asked, " That I'm a country wolf? " 
~~~
Deagan groaned softly and shook his head. "Now that could never happen in real life. A vampire falling for a werewolf. " He said as the movie concluded. He looked to Robin and asked almost eagerly,  " What did you think? Pretty good, right?" 
~~~
Akane's face contorted into a deep frown. " Wait a minute. You have to hide in you own pride? But I thought......many who are here have that same experience. However this turns out, Mr. Yasuhiko is a tournament negotiator when he is determined to help would be pride mates. Are you both choosing to stay?" She asked simply.
Anna nodded and dipped her head a little "That and that you can make fun of yourself for it."
~~~
Robin shook her head a little and glanced to Deagan "I've seen stranger things than that. I've learned to never say 'never' when it comes to people." 
~~~
Sarah flushed and looked away, getting scared again "It is not our place to want or to make such a choice." She said before shifting back to her tiger. 
Sophia had flared her whiskers then backed her ears close to her head before relaxing and laying her head down again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:15 am

Katya smiled at his affection and chuckled softly. "Well that is one way to look at it I suppose. Sounds like I need to keep the mischief down to a minimum though for the next few days, whatever am I going to do with myself." She said with a grin, although she did truly wonder what she was going to do to keep busy. She couldn't shift, but she had been told to take it easy, she supposed she could always just put herself to use in the kitchen.
"There is a chase lounge in my office.  During the day, I could place you there like the delicate flower you are to me. Then I could enjoy the ambience that is you." Yasha stated as he reached her door. "If you'd open the door,  it would be helpful. " He suggested simply.
Katya opened the door for him as they stopped in front of her room. "Delicate huh? Well that is certainly the first time anyone has ever called me that before. I would be happy to keep you company in your office, however I think you would get tired of me being there." She stated as she looked at him. She would be happy to be in his presence but she also didn't want to be a distraction from his work. "And I think I would like being your delicate flower." She said as she brushed her lips across his cheek with a soft purr.
Yasha looked to Katya with a sensuous smile as he pushed open the door with his foot. "I hope you don't think I'm being condescending by calling you delicate. Being called such isn't about weakness.  Look to the rose for example. So sweet smelling with satin petals so easily bruised by touch, but it's thorns demands respect from all."  When he reached the bed, he settled her down upon the soft mattress with carefulness and sat at her side as he confided, " I could never grow tired of looking at you,  Katya.  Let alone sharing time with you. You are fast becoming someone I can not live my life without."
Katya smiled softly as he tried to assure her he wasn't trying to offend by calling her a delicate flower. "No I know you are not meaning it in that way. I have just never been considered such before. Its a new experience for me. I grew up around many brothers and an Alpha for a father, most men were too afraid to ever say something like that to me." She replied with a chuckle as she settled on the bed once he put her down. With the numbing wearing off she flinched a little as she tried to get comfortable. The area still tender from being ripped open and then sewed shut again. She looked to him as he sat beside her, confiding how important she was becoming to him. She reached out and took his hand from where she laid on the bed. "Well I am not going anywhere, and you will have plenty of time to share with me." She assured him softly as she held his hand. She had already made her choice, in her mind she was already his.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:22 am

Ezekiel huffed softly and and caressed Iona's hips as she moved aginst him. He worked his way to her earlobe and worried it with his lips as he assured her, "That's good Iona. Because I'm not heartless, I'm just not really ready to settle down  and I like things uncomplicated."
Ezekiel eased his lips from Iona's ear and encouraged her to turn in his arms to face him. Once that was accomplished , he gave her a cocky smirk and informed, "And you can't goad me to action little Miss. I'm not some hot head minute man. I don't need to exert male bravo to boisture my appeal. I am thorough and a generous lover, you will not be disappointed. But then judging by your lovely pouncing earlier, it would seem my references speak for themselves." He looked a long moment at Iona's lips before inquiring, "Is French kissing permitted? It is not appreciated by some."
Iona chuckled as she turned in his arms, she began to run her hands up and down his chest, feeling him through his shirt. "Well Can't blame a girl for trying." She said with a grin as she slid her hands under his shirt to run them along his skin for a moment. Hearing his words she gave him a confused look, people still had a problem with that these days, she thought to herself. "Ezekiel you kiss me where ever and however those wonderful lips want to. I am very adventurous, very little is off limits with me." She  stated honestly with a smile as she removed her hands from his shirt so she could draw him down to her lips, where he seemed to want to be.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:29 am

Reese tipped his head slightly and asked teasingly,  "Shouldn't I be getting that for you?" He stepped forward grateful of the hot brew and nodded his head as he said more seriously, "Thank you. Just what I needed Aliyah......I mean, Alpha."  He cursed his slip of formality.
Aliyah lead him outside, not wanting to be cooped up in her office right now. She figured they could talk on the back patio since the morning was quite nice. She held the back door open for him again and gestured for him to go through. Once they were outside she relaxed a bit and moved to sit down at one of the tables there. "As my beta you can call me by my name if you like, especially if we are in private I would prefer it that way. The only time it matters to call me alpha is around the rest of the pride. Perhaps in time I can let that slide too, I never enjoyed the formality of being called alpha, but It is the norm." She said simply as she looked out at the trees beyond the manicured lawn.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:20 am

~~~
▪️▪️▪️▪️
~~~

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
Anna nodded and dipped her head a little "That and that you can make fun of yourself for it."
~~~
Robin shook her head a little and glanced to Deagan "I've seen stranger things than that. I've learned to never say 'never' when it comes to people." 
~~~
Sarah flushed and looked away, getting scared again "It is not our place to want or to make such a choice." She said before shifting back to her tiger. 
Sophia had flared her whiskers then backed her ears close to her head before relaxing and laying her head down again.
Zypher grinned and glanced around the fine restaurant as he said, "If one can't laugh oneself, then he takes himself far to seriously. This is an exquisite place. It's everything I imagined it would be." He looked to Marie pleasantly. 
~~~
Deagan laughed and looked to Robin and said,  "Ok, with a standing statement like that, I say do tell. I'm ashamed to admit,  I do have a bit of a gossip in me."
~~~
Akane watched the twins behavior thoughtfully and felt bad for pursuing that touchy line of conversation. She shifted and stood to give them their freedom in peace.  She decided to head to a sunny spot and enjoy its rays for a bit.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:30 am

Katya smiled softly as he tried to assure her he wasn't trying to offend by calling her a delicate flower. "No I know you are not meaning it in that way. I have just never been considered such before. Its a new experience for me. I grew up around many brothers and an Alpha for a father, most men were too afraid to ever say something like that to me." She replied with a chuckle as she settled on the bed once he put her down. With the numbing wearing off she flinched a little as she tried to get comfortable. The area still tender from being ripped open and then sewed shut again. She looked to him as he sat beside her, confiding how important she was becoming to him. She reached out and took his hand from where she laid on the bed. "Well I am not going anywhere, and you will have plenty of time to share with me." She assured him softly as she held his hand. She had already made her choice, in her mind she was already his.
Yasha was quiet with reflection as he held Katya's hand. He then brought it to his lips to rest his lips upon her fragrant skin before saying. " You scared me today Katya. I could have so easily lost you. When I saw you laying there, I thought the powers that be were punishing me for daring to hope for love again."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum