New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Reese looked after Aliyah and said, "Thank you for your time and help. I'll try to make you proud as well. "
Aliyah paused at the door and looked back to him curiously at his final words. "Your welcome, and you don't need to worry about making me proud. Do your job, be honest with me and you will do enough." She told him simply as she stepped out then shutting the door behind her. She would then head to her office, once there behind the relative safety of the closed door she let the tears that had threatened earlier free. She slid to the floor and remained there for some time.
( Aw, I hugs her from afar. )
Reese sighed and closed his eyes to get some rest. He would have been surprised by how fast he fell asleep if he wasn't out like a light.
(eh she will be ok lol. Should we skip ahead a bit, to the next day? Or he can hang out with a pride member. )

Aliyah sat like that for a while before standing and shaking it off. She then went ahead and told the kitchen to prepare some food for Reese so he would have something to eat if he wanted. She then moved to sit behind her desk to sift through the papers there to see what she had left to do for the day.
(It's your pride,  so it's up to you. I have no preference either way.   Very Happy )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:23 pm

Iona saw Akane come to a stop and watched her carefully. She wondered if she made no move if she would eventually be found, most likely she would if Akane thought to use her nose. She pulled herself forward quietly on her belly, her tail twitched in anticipation for the pounce. She waited, watched, waiting for Akane to turn around away from where she hid so she could spring her attack.
(I was holding off on answering this for a reason.   Wink  )

Akane turned at the sound of voices,  loosing her focus for curiosity. She had no idea she was in for a sneak attack from behind as she watched the twins and Ezekiel come outside again.
(I figured as much lol )

Iona saw her moment, not paying attention to the fact that there were now others with them in the garden. She sprang from her cover and pounced on Akane from behind. Wrapping her fore legs around her neck as she growled softly. She then darted off before Akane could catch her, chuckling mentally as she loped off. She however got distracted by a certain black lion shaking out his lovely make and stopped to stare.
(Oops! Forgot Ezekiel.  Lol! )

Ezekiel was well aware of his audience.  He rumbled a low roar as he saw Iona and kept walked deeper into the garden.  He was confident she'd follow.
Iona glanced back to Akane, noticing that she had already moved on she turned and followed Ezekiel. She chuffed to him as she trotted after him further into the gardens. As she caught up to his side she rubbed her face along him as she went, stopping when she got to his mane. She then fell into step beside him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:42 pm

(I was holding off on answering this for a reason.   Wink  )

Akane turned at the sound of voices,  loosing her focus for curiosity. She had no idea she was in for a sneak attack from behind as she watched the twins and Ezekiel come outside again.
(I figured as much lol )

Iona saw her moment, not paying attention to the fact that there were now others with them in the garden. She sprang from her cover and pounced on Akane from behind. Wrapping her fore legs around her neck as she growled softly. She then darted off before Akane could catch her, chuckling mentally as she loped off. She however got distracted by a certain black lion shaking out his lovely make and stopped to stare.

Ezekiel was well aware of his audience.  He rumbled a low roar as he saw Iona and kept walked deeper into the garden.  He was confident she'd follow.
Iona glanced back to Akane, noticing that she had already moved on she turned and followed Ezekiel. She chuffed to him as she trotted after him further into the gardens. As she caught up to his side she rubbed her face along him as she went, stopping when she got to his mane. She then fell into step beside him.
Ezekiel huffed softly to Iona as she scent marked him. He liked that she match strides with him. She was definitely a friendly one. When they reached the gazebo covered by wisteria of various colors. It's cascading blooms and climbing stocks lent them a privacy as Ezekiel climbed the steps with a trot and shifted to his human form.  "Iona,  now that you have my full attention, what can I do for you? " He asked with a sensuous smile.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:52 pm

(I figured as much lol )

Ezekiel huffed softly to Iona as she scent marked him. He liked that she match strides with him. She was definitely a friendly one. When they reached the gazebo covered by wisteria of various colors. It's cascading blooms and climbing stocks lent them a privacy as Ezekiel climbed the steps with a trot and shifted to his human form.  "Iona,  now that you have my full attention, what can I do for you? " He asked with a sensuous smile.
(oh I can think of a few things he could do...)

Iona followed him to the gazebo and moved to sit down, watching as he shifted. When he spoke to her she chuffed lightly as she got up and walked around him, looking at him from all angles before stopping in front of him. She gave him a very pleased look as she shifted and grinned. "well that depends, what are you offering?" She replied with a mock innocent expression.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:07 pm

(I figured as much lol )

Iona followed him to the gazebo and moved to sit down, watching as he shifted. When he spoke to her she chuffed lightly as she got up and walked around him, looking at him from all angles before stopping in front of him. She gave him a very pleased look as she shifted and grinned. "well that depends, what are you offering?" She replied with a mock innocent expression.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:11 pm

(Lol!   Yes  Me too! ) 

Ezekiel smirked and took in her assets with appreciation as she stood before him. "For you wild strawberry, anything is possible and for me.....that's a long list. Perhaps I'll even let you choose la carte of my carnal delights." He said with a velvety voice as he leaned forward to whisper them in her ear with graphic details.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:42 pm

(Lol!   Yes  Me too! ) 

Ezekiel smirked and took in her assets with appreciation as she stood before him. "For you wild strawberry, anything is possible and for me.....that's a long list. Perhaps I'll even let you choose la carte of my carnal delights." He said with a velvety voice as he leaned forward to whisper them in her ear with graphic details.
Iona listened with interest as he whispered into her ear. Her grin grew the more he described, oh she was so very happy for pursuing him now. "well with so many options how is a girl to choose. Can't we just do it all?" She said enthusiasm as she turned to look at him. Arching a brow as if she were challenging his abilities to do such.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:44 am

(Lol!   Yes  Me too! ) 

Iona listened with interest as he whispered into her ear. Her grin grew the more he described, oh she was so very happy for pursuing him now. "well with so many options how is a girl to choose. Can't we just do it all?" She said enthusiasm as she turned to look at him. Arching a brow as if she were challenging his abilities to do such.
"Good, because I couldn't stop thinking about your fine self after that tackle and I assure you, I'm defiantly up to the task. The question is, are you. Maybe your eyes are to big for you own good." Ezekiel informed with a deep purr and admitted with passion filled eyes, "Iona, why do you think I brought you here? I had to find out if you're as sweet and juicy as your namesake." He took her hand and brought it aginst him. " You're going to need to be juicy to take all of me."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:40 am

The twins had watched him leave before shifting to their tigers, glad they could do that here without being chastised for it. They wandered around the garden, looking at the plants that were here before ending up near a pond. They laid down to watch the fish, not trying to play with them, just watch their calming movements in the water.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:47 am

Zypher's nervousness amplified the closer they got to Marie  (?). When they headed out to the car he was feeling a little less anxiety. Perhaps she hadn't noticed.  He thought with relief.  He followed Anna into the car and smiled pleasantly. "Thank you for this honor. " He said with gratitude. 
~~~
Deagan then shut the door to the dishwasher and asked,  "Now what should we do for 45 minutes?"
Marie looked to him and dipped her head a little before getting in the car, followed by Anna. "You're welcome" She said as she looked to him "You clean up really nice, what part did you play in your birth pack?" 
~~~
Robin tilted her head a little then shrugged "There are those movies I haven't seen yet?" She said.
Zypher smiled and smothered his suit coat and said pleasantly,  "Thank you ma'am.  Um, it was kind of mixed. Being from the suburbs,  my birth pack being small, didn't really afford for much growth for my skills. But I guess that the long answer,  sorry. I did data processing and firewall programming for the pack banks and other money holding organizations. " He glanced to Anna with a nervous smile, before returning his gaze to Marie's in a subordinate manner. 
~~~
Deagan smiled broadly and nodded,  "Wonderful idea! " He said as he grabbed the kitchen timer to lead the way to the entertainment room. " Underworld, Twilight or From dusk till Dawn? Your choice. " He said as he looked back at Robin.
Marie nodded and watched him being all nervous and everything. "Computer things, yes?" At Anna's nod she chuckled and shook her head "That's like Greek is to most people from this time to me. I like good, old-fashioned pen and paper." She said with a shrug, though she liked that he was smart.
~~~
"Um, maybe the first one, Underworld?" Robin said, easily following him out to the other room so they could watch the show.
Zypher got a twinkle in his eyes as he dared to joke with Marie.  "Aw, but that pen and paper couldn't wire transfer a small  fortune across the world in a blink of an eye. It would take you at best, 10 to 14 business days with a check. " 
~~~
Deagan grinned with that as he went to the shelf to get the movie. "I think you'll like the lead lady. She kind of reminds me of you, now that I've met you. " He said honestly.
Marie chuckled at that and nodded "True enough, but then that is why we have young pups like you to deal with the computers." She countered

Anna was glad to see her aunt joking with Zypher, she didn't do that with a lot of people, even in the pack.
~~~
Robin smiled and raised her eyebrow at that then dipped her head "She should be interesting at least then." She said as she found a seat to watch the movie.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The twins had watched him leave before shifting to their tigers, glad they could do that here without being chastised for it. They wandered around the garden, looking at the plants that were here before ending up near a pond. They laid down to watch the fish, not trying to play with them, just watch their calming movements in the water.
Akane glanced over from feeding pellets to the koi and smiled pleasantly towards the twin tigers when they wondered over. When they laid beside the pond she went back to feeding the fish. Laughing softly as one came to the edge to beg for some. He sucked water through his mouth to make a smacking sound to get her attention.  "Sometimes they act almost dog like when they are hungry. They'll even let you pet them. " She explained quietly as she hand fed him and put her fingers just below the surface as he brushed aginst her fingertips as he circled around to try for another morsel.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:36 am

Zypher smiled and smothered his suit coat and said pleasantly,  "Thank you ma'am.  Um, it was kind of mixed. Being from the suburbs,  my birth pack being small, didn't really afford for much growth for my skills. But I guess that the long answer,  sorry. I did data processing and firewall programming for the pack banks and other money holding organizations. " He glanced to Anna with a nervous smile, before returning his gaze to Marie's in a subordinate manner. 
~~~
Deagan smiled broadly and nodded,  "Wonderful idea! " He said as he grabbed the kitchen timer to lead the way to the entertainment room. " Underworld, Twilight or From dusk till Dawn? Your choice. " He said as he looked back at Robin.
Marie nodded and watched him being all nervous and everything. "Computer things, yes?" At Anna's nod she chuckled and shook her head "That's like Greek is to most people from this time to me. I like good, old-fashioned pen and paper." She said with a shrug, though she liked that he was smart.
~~~
"Um, maybe the first one, Underworld?" Robin said, easily following him out to the other room so they could watch the show.
Zypher got a twinkle in his eyes as he dared to joke with Marie.  "Aw, but that pen and paper couldn't wire transfer a small  fortune across the world in a blink of an eye. It would take you at best, 10 to 14 business days with a check. " 
~~~
Deagan grinned with that as he went to the shelf to get the movie. "I think you'll like the lead lady. She kind of reminds me of you, now that I've met you. " He said honestly.
Marie chuckled at that and nodded "True enough, but then that is why we have young pups like you to deal with the computers." She countered

Anna was glad to see her aunt joking with Zypher, she didn't do that with a lot of people, even in the pack.
~~~
Robin smiled and raised her eyebrow at that then dipped her head "She should be interesting at least then." She said as she found a seat to watch the movie.
Zypher smiled and dipped his head courteously and said,  "Yes, ma'am it is. Anna supplied me with a really nice computer. Far superior than even my own." 
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly as he put the move in and came to sit beside Robin while it loaded.  Then started it after they got comfortable.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The twins had watched him leave before shifting to their tigers, glad they could do that here without being chastised for it. They wandered around the garden, looking at the plants that were here before ending up near a pond. They laid down to watch the fish, not trying to play with them, just watch their calming movements in the water.
Akane glanced over from feeding pellets to the koi and smiled pleasantly towards the twin tigers when they wondered over. When they laid beside the pond she went back to feeding the fish. Laughing softly as one came to the edge to beg for some. He sucked water through his mouth to make a smacking sound to get her attention.  "Sometimes they act almost dog like when they are hungry. They'll even let you pet them. " She explained quietly as she hand fed him and put her fingers just below the surface as he brushed aginst her fingertips as he circled around to try for another morsel.
Sarah looked to her then shifted back to her human form. "They are koi, aren't they?" She asked as she idly pet her sister's head

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:34 am

~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
Zypher smiled and dipped his head courteously and said,  "Yes, ma'am it is. Anna supplied me with a really nice computer. Far superior than even my own." 
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly as he put the move in and came to sit beside Robin while it loaded.  Then started it after they got comfortable.
Marie nodded and glanced over to Anna, "Yes, they do try to keep ahead of everyone when it comes to having the latest technology." 
~~~
Robin watched the movie curiously though soon she had relaxed and settled more comfortably in the seat. "I like how they explain the lore they live under without slowing the movie's pace." She said after the timer went off.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:06 pm

(Lol!   Yes  Me too! ) 

"Good, because I couldn't stop thinking about your fine self after that tackle and I assure you, I'm defiantly up to the task. The question is, are you. Maybe your eyes are to big for you own good." Ezekiel informed with a deep purr and admitted with passion filled eyes, "Iona, why do you think I brought you here? I had to find out if you're as sweet and juicy as your namesake." He took her hand and brought it aginst him. " You're going to need to be juicy to take all of me."
(oh my..)

Iona moved her hand across him as her smile broadened. She purred excitedly at the feel of him as well as what his words promised her. "Oh I am well aware why you brought me here, why did you think I followed you. As to your other statement i think I can handle you just fine, all of you. You'll just have to look for yourself to see if I am sweet and juicy enough to your liking." She said as she moved away, turning her back to him to look at some of the flowers along one side of the gazebo. She figured she would give him a minute to take it all in, plus she was curious what he would do, if he would truly take her right here in the gazebo.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:23 pm

Sabra gave a nod of appreciation before stepping into the room. She looked to Ash and opened her arms.  She said in Zulu as he ran into her embrace, "My sweet boy. I thought he'd got you and you were lost to me forever. My last text to you, your reply was missing the code word.  So I knew it wasn't you and you no longer had your phone." 

Ash said, "Yes, it was stolen along with my passport. If Alex had helped me get away,  they would have got me. I couldn't remember anything. I'm useless." 

Sabra looked back to Alex with a thankful look. "Thank you. Thank goodness you both got away." She said in English. 
~~~
Raycon chuckled softly as he abandoned his hickey persuasion and moved to seek her lips. "Naw, there's much better things to suck." He purred as he did so.
Alex gave her a smile ""You're're welcome, I'm uh going to change." She said awkwardly before grabbing her clothes and headed to the bathroom to change and give them privacy.
~~~
Serena smiled against his lips before wrapping her arms around his neck to kiss him back.
Sabra pulled back to look really to Ash seriously,  "Tell me who stole you phone and passport? What did they look like?" She asked.  

Ash sighed and moved to the table and chairs to sit down.  He then thought to the bump and lift to describe everything,  while Sabra listened. 
~~~
Raycon then laid his weight aginst Serena on the couch and took his time kissing her thoroughly, savouring every delicious bit.
(?  Smile  )
Alex eventually came out and stayed quiet since Ash was telling his aunt about everything that happened. She decided to head out to the balcony.
~~~
Serena moved her hands so she was running her nails down his back as she kissed him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:37 pm

Sarah looked to her then shifted back to her human form. "They are koi, aren't they?" She asked as she idly pet her sister's head
"Yes, they are. One of the friendliest fish you'll ever find. " Akane informed as she stood and held out her handful of pellets.  "Here, you can feed them if you'd like. I've done it lots of time." She offered politely.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:44 pm

~~~

~~~
~~~
Marie nodded and glanced over to Anna, "Yes, they do try to keep ahead of everyone when it comes to having the latest technology." 
~~~
Robin watched the movie curiously though soon she had relaxed and settled more comfortably in the seat. "I like how they explain the lore they live under without slowing the movie's pace." She said after the timer went off.
Zypher looked out the window quietly at the city as the car moved along.  
~~~
"My thoughts exactly. Informative yet not boring. " Deagan stated as he got up to go to the kitchen.  "Keep it going,  trust me,  I've seen it a lot. " He added as he went.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:46 pm

"Yes, they are. One of the friendliest fish you'll ever find. " Akane informed as she stood and held out her handful of pellets.  "Here, you can feed them if you'd like. I've done it lots of time." She offered politely.
Sarah smiled as she took the pellets to feed the fish, chuckling at how they came to the surface to eat.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:59 pm

Alex gave her a smile ""You're're welcome, I'm uh going to change." She said awkwardly before grabbing her clothes and headed to the bathroom to change and give them privacy.
~~~
Serena smiled against his lips before wrapping her arms around his neck to kiss him back.
Sabra pulled back to look really to Ash seriously,  "Tell me who stole you phone and passport? What did they look like?" She asked.  

Ash sighed and moved to the table and chairs to sit down.  He then thought to the bump and lift to describe everything,  while Sabra listened. 
~~~
Raycon then laid his weight aginst Serena on the couch and took his time kissing her thoroughly, savouring every delicious bit.
(?  Smile  )
Alex eventually came out and stayed quiet since Ash was telling his aunt about everything that happened. She decided to head out to the balcony.
~~~
Serena moved her hands so she was running her nails down his back as she kissed him.
Sabra watched Alex head out to the balcony and stood to follow when Ash was done. She knocked quietly on the glass before opening the door to step out. "Hey? Sorry for getting you mixed up in all this. It's my fault those two were sent after him. Tokyo is no longer safe for him. The alpha found out about his condition and he sent those hunters after him. " 
~~~
Raycon sighed softly and savored the sensual feel of her nails. He reared back long enough to peel back of shirt. But he'd forgot to remove his cuff links,  so the shirt trapped his hands. He tried to free them before giving up to kiss Serena again with shirt bound hands cupping her cheeks.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:07 pm

~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher looked out the window quietly at the city as the car moved along.  
~~~
"My thoughts exactly. Informative yet not boring. " Deagan stated as he got up to go to the kitchen.  "Keep it going,  trust me,  I've seen it a lot. " He added as he went.
It didn't take much longer before they reached the  restaurant and the car paused at the entrance to let them out. Anna followed Marie out once the door was opened so they could go in.
~~~~
Robin chuckled softly and nodded, looking back to the screen while he went to the kitchen. It was a strange movie, but she liked it.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:10 pm

~~~
(?  Smile  )
~~~
Sabra watched Alex head out to the balcony and stood to follow when Ash was done. She knocked quietly on the glass before opening the door to step out. "Hey? Sorry for getting you mixed up in all this. It's my fault those two were sent after him. Tokyo is no longer safe for him. The alpha found out about his condition and he sent those hunters after him. " 
~~~
Raycon sighed softly and savored the sensual feel of her nails. He reared back long enough to peel back of shirt. But he'd forgot to remove his cuff links,  so the shirt trapped his hands. He tried to free them before giving up to kiss Serena again with shirt bound hands cupping her cheeks.
"Ah I see, well don't worry about since it certainly makes my life interesting." Alex reassured her with a friendly smile.
~~~
Serena chuckled against his lips before she moved to help free his hands.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:13 pm

Talia's eyes widened and turned her head to look at him. "Excited are we?" She chuckled before she turned around in his arms and kissed him passionately.
Sebastian smiled and chuckle heartily as he pulled her up against him when she turned around. "What can I say, you, plus water and soap is a big turn on." He replied as his lips met hers. He slid his arm up her slick back and pulled her as close as he could get her.
Talia chuckled before she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately. (Skip)
He dried off after they finally got out of the shower. Grinning at her over his shoulder. "I think for the time being we should take separate showers. If we actually intend to shower I mean." He told her with a quiet chuckle
"Isnt it a good way to save water though?" Talia said innocently as she dried herself off.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:25 pm

Sebastian smiled and chuckle heartily as he pulled her up against him when she turned around. "What can I say, you, plus water and soap is a big turn on." He replied as his lips met hers. He slid his arm up her slick back and pulled her as close as he could get her.
Talia chuckled before she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately. (Skip)
He dried off after they finally got out of the shower. Grinning at her over his shoulder. "I think for the time being we should take separate showers. If we actually intend to shower I mean." He told her with a quiet chuckle
"Isnt it a good way to save water though?" Talia said innocently as she dried herself off.
Sebastian wrapped the towel around his hips and smiled, turning to face her fully. "Yeah I suppose it could be. Provided all we end up doing is actually showering, otherwise we would probably run the hot water out." He said with a chuckle.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:56 pm

(Lol!   Yes  Me too! ) 

(oh my..)

Iona moved her hand across him as her smile broadened. She purred excitedly at the feel of him as well as what his words promised her. "Oh I am well aware why you brought me here, why did you think I followed you. As to your other statement i think I can handle you just fine, all of you. You'll just have to look for yourself to see if I am sweet and juicy enough to your liking." She said as she moved away, turning her back to him to look at some of the flowers along one side of the gazebo. She figured she would give him a minute to take it all in, plus she was curious what he would do, if he would truly take her right here in the gazebo.
"Good, I don't have the patience for naivety of blushing virgins. I'm straight forward  without false pretenses. I like my tigresses well rounded with experience and definitely not clingy. " Ezekiel stated as he watched Iona as she moved away. He fixed his gaze on her backside as he migrated towards her. He glided his hands along her curves as he got close enough to draw her flush aginst him.  With an appreciative groan, he moved to nibble the back of her neck to test her willingness.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:16 pm

(?  Smile  )
~~~
~~~
"Ah I see, well don't worry about since it certainly makes my life interesting." Alex reassured her with a friendly smile.
~~~
Serena chuckled against his lips before she moved to help free his hands.
Sabra stepped over to the railing and looked out over the city.  "He's too sheltered and that's also my fault.  But he likes and trusts you." She said as she looked to Alex with a weighing gaze.  " I have to go run an errand and get us new identification. We'll have to disappear again. What I need to know is,  are you staying with us?" She asked quietly.  
~~~
Raycon watched her with a pinpoint gaze as he freed his encumbered hands. When she finished he took her hands and smiled with a mischievous glint in his eyes.  "How kind of you to free you master so he has the surpreme pleasure of binding you. You want to please your master,  don't you?"  He asked as he tied the shirt sleeves around Serena's wrists firm, buy not uncomfortable.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum