New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Akane knew she was in for it. So she bounded up a retaining wall to take the chase to a higher level.  She was enjoying this very much. She didn't look back to see how far Iona was from her, she loose valuable second in doing so. Instead she swiveled her ears to listen for sounds.
Iona stopped growling and followed after her at a swift pace. She gave a running leap and climbed up the wall after her. As she crested over the top she leaped for Akane before she could get any further away. She growled playfully as she pounced, moving to bring the orange tiger to the ground.
Akane yowled in surprise as she meet the ground with a skid.  She turned to face Iona as she was on top of her. She pushed at her friends body with her hind feet and play nibbled what she could reach.
Iona dropped her full weight on her friend to keep her from kicking her too much with her hind feet. She batted at her face with her fore paws playfully to keep her from biting. She growled softly, before bounding off of her and taking off in the opposite direction. She yowled back to Akane in a way saying your it.
Akane stood and shook out her fur before beginning active pursuit. It was a bit easier to head down the inclined slop.  She weaved through the bamboo and looked for a faster way to cut Iona off.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:01 pm

Katya looked to him and opened her mouth to protest out of habit but she stopped herself. If he wanted to carry her she would let him, plus she wanted the closeness. She nodded, "Very well, I am ok with that. I am sorry I ruined your meeting." She said quietly, she didn't know how it had been going before she had jumped in. She hoped she hadn't ruined his chances of convincing the healers to stay.
Yasha smiled and said resolutely as he carefully scooped Katya up in his arms,  "Good."  He kissed her temple sweetly before heading for the door.
Katya slid her arms around his shoulders to make it a little easier to carry her. She sighed and dropped her head to his shoulder. "I barely just got here and I am already causing trouble. " She said quietly, she was also thinking about her earlier attempt to play in his pond. She figured it best to not tell him about that.
Yasha purred softly and nuzzled Katya's soft hair with his nose. He then whispered, "Not trouble,  mischief.  Their is a difference to the untrained eye."
Katya smiled at his affection and chuckled softly. "Well that is one way to look at it I suppose. Sounds like I need to keep the mischief down to a minimum though for the next few days, whatever am I going to do with myself." She said with a grin, although she did truly wonder what she was going to do to keep busy. She couldn't shift, but she had been told to take it easy, she supposed she could always just put herself to use in the kitchen.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:01 pm

Reese laughed and nodded with that hypothetical. "Yeah, my dad would have locked me up for sure.  He didn't appreciate my rebellious youth, 1iota. " He said with a shake of his head. "But I grew other of it and ended up making him proud of me. So I guess I was worth all his trouble in the end." He concluded quietly.
Aliyah sobered considerably when he mentioned making his father proud. She looked out the window uncomfortably. "That is good to hear, that he was proud of you in the end." She said softly, she would never know whether or not her father would have been proud of her now. Her mother certainly wasn't, then again her relationship with her mother was strained and had been for some time.
Reese cursed his stupidity mentally as he was quick to say,  "I'm sorry.  I didn't think before I spoke. " He rubbed his face with a soft sigh.  "I suffer from foot in mouth disorder." He said with regret.
She looked to him and shook her head. "It is alright, I am happy you were able to make your father proud. As for mine I am sure he would be pleased I came home finally. " She said simply as she stood to leave. "I should let you get some rest now. I will make sure they send you some food before long as well." She said as she turned to head to the door.
Reese looked after Aliyah and said, "Thank you for your time and help. I'll try to make you proud as well. "

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Iona stopped growling and followed after her at a swift pace. She gave a running leap and climbed up the wall after her. As she crested over the top she leaped for Akane before she could get any further away. She growled playfully as she pounced, moving to bring the orange tiger to the ground.
Akane yowled in surprise as she meet the ground with a skid.  She turned to face Iona as she was on top of her. She pushed at her friends body with her hind feet and play nibbled what she could reach.
Iona dropped her full weight on her friend to keep her from kicking her too much with her hind feet. She batted at her face with her fore paws playfully to keep her from biting. She growled softly, before bounding off of her and taking off in the opposite direction. She yowled back to Akane in a way saying your it.
Akane stood and shook out her fur before beginning active pursuit. It was a bit easier to head down the inclined slop.  She weaved through the bamboo and looked for a faster way to cut Iona off.
Iona loped ahead, looking this way and that for a place to duck under and hide. Waiting for the best time to spring a surprise attack. However her fur didn't really blend in so it would need to be a good spot. She slid her body down under a low shrub, flattening herself to the ground as she creeped forward on her belly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Yasha appreciated their thoughtful release.  "Thank you,  for everything. I'll see that Katya get settled then. " He said with a deep bow. He then turned to Katya,  "I think I should carry you." He said softly. 

Ezekiel looked to the twins and asked curiously,  "May I accompany you? I was heading there myself. "
"If you wish to" Sarah said and dipped her head respectfully to both men as did her sister before they headed out to leave the alpha and Katya to themselves.
"You both were quite a sight in there. Never seen such efficiency, you're both so attuned to eachother.  It's awe inspiring. " Ezekiel informed respectfully.
"Thank you" Sophia said and gave him a smile before looking back ahead. "We grew up learning together, so we know what the other will do in most cases."
Ezekiel looked to them with intrigue and asked,  " Is it true,  what they say about twins? Can you......you know,  feel each other's emotions and pain? Or is that a naive misconception?"
"We can feel one another's emotions sometimes, not normal, day to day, but high emotions yes." Sarah replied with a shrug. "It's normal to us, we had to learn that other's couldn't feel the same."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:08 pm

Yasha smiled and said resolutely as he carefully scooped Katya up in his arms,  "Good."  He kissed her temple sweetly before heading for the door.
Katya slid her arms around his shoulders to make it a little easier to carry her. She sighed and dropped her head to his shoulder. "I barely just got here and I am already causing trouble. " She said quietly, she was also thinking about her earlier attempt to play in his pond. She figured it best to not tell him about that.
Yasha purred softly and nuzzled Katya's soft hair with his nose. He then whispered, "Not trouble,  mischief.  There is a difference to the trained eye."
Katya smiled at his affection and chuckled softly. "Well that is one way to look at it I suppose. Sounds like I need to keep the mischief down to a minimum though for the next few days, whatever am I going to do with myself." She said with a grin, although she did truly wonder what she was going to do to keep busy. She couldn't shift, but she had been told to take it easy, she supposed she could always just put herself to use in the kitchen.
"There is a chase lounge in my office.  During the day, I could place you there like the delicate flower you are to me. Then I could enjoy the ambience that is you." Yasha stated as he reached her door. "If you'd open the door,  it would be helpful. " He suggested simply.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Aliyah sobered considerably when he mentioned making his father proud. She looked out the window uncomfortably. "That is good to hear, that he was proud of you in the end." She said softly, she would never know whether or not her father would have been proud of her now. Her mother certainly wasn't, then again her relationship with her mother was strained and had been for some time.
Reese cursed his stupidity mentally as he was quick to say,  "I'm sorry.  I didn't think before I spoke. " He rubbed his face with a soft sigh.  "I suffer from foot in mouth disorder." He said with regret.
She looked to him and shook her head. "It is alright, I am happy you were able to make your father proud. As for mine I am sure he would be pleased I came home finally. " She said simply as she stood to leave. "I should let you get some rest now. I will make sure they send you some food before long as well." She said as she turned to head to the door.
Reese looked after Aliyah and said, "Thank you for your time and help. I'll try to make you proud as well. "
Aliyah paused at the door and looked back to him curiously at his final words. "Your welcome, and you don't need to worry about making me proud. Do your job, be honest with me and you will do enough." She told him simply as she stepped out then shutting the door behind her. She would then head to her office, once there behind the relative safety of the closed door she let the tears that had threatened earlier free. She slid to the floor and remained there for some time.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:18 pm

Zypher laughed quietly and shook his head.  "Anna, that's not what a said. I just ment,  I don't care if she's mad that we're late. I'm not the boy trying to get you alone. If you remember,  I stepped out into the hallway instead of inviting you in. " He said quietly as the elevator made its way to the lobby.  
~~~
"It's the eggs, their the secret. " Deagan stated as he began to clean up. The offered Robin the wooden spoon on his way to the sink. " A magic wand of yummy goodness for you, my lady. " He said with cheesy delight.
Anna looked to the door when it chimed then opened and sighed softly, reaching for his hand to lead him to the lobby. She knew she was the one wanting to get him alone, every time she was close to him, she just wanted it to be them.
~~~
Robin chuckled and shook her head a little as she took the spoon. "Magic wand?" She had to chuckle at that, it was not something she was used to hearing, though she did start cleaning the mixture off with a finger to eat it that way.
Zypher squeezed Anna's hand gently as she lead him through the lobby. He eyes searched the crowd as the made their way towards her aunt.
~~~
Deagan laughed and explainedhis logic,  "Well a wand is made of wood and chocolate is magic,  so put together,  magic wand." He smiled as he glanced to Robin as he rinsed and loaded the dishwasher.
The crowd was as usual made up of the pack, since they were the only ones allowed in here. Anna walked over to her aunt, who was talking to someone and waited nearby until she was done so they could go out to the car, this time using the front door. Her aunt either didn't notice the time, or didn't say anything about it right then. 
~~~
Robin laughed at that and shook her head a little. It was nice to be around people again, to laugh and joke. She hadn't realized how much she had missed the little things like this. She brought the spoon over to add it to the washer when she had finished getting what she could off of it.
Zypher's nervousness amplified the closer they got to Marie  (?). When they headed out to the car he was feeling a little less anxiety. Perhaps she hadn't noticed.  He thought with relief.  He followed Anna into the car and smiled pleasantly. "Thank you for this honor. " He said with gratitude. 
~~~
Deagan then shut the door to the dishwasher and asked,  "Now what should we do for 45 minutes?"
Marie looked to him and dipped her head a little before getting in the car, followed by Anna. "You're welcome" She said as she looked to him "You clean up really nice, what part did you play in your birth pack?" 
~~~
Robin tilted her head a little then shrugged "There are those movies I haven't seen yet?" She said.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:21 pm

Yasha purred softly and nuzzled Katya's soft hair with his nose. He then whispered, "Not trouble,  mischief.  There is a difference to the trained eye."
"There is a chase lounge in my office.  During the day, I could place you there like the delicate flower you are to me. Then I could enjoy the ambience that is you." Yasha stated as he reached her door. "If you'd open the door,  it would be helpful. " He suggested simply.
Katya opened the door for him as they stopped in front of her room. "Delicate huh? Well that is certainly the first time anyone has ever called me that before. I would be happy to keep you company in your office, however I think you would get tired of me being there." She stated as she looked at him. She would be happy to be in his presence but she also didn't want to be a distraction from his work. "And I think I would like being your delicate flower." She said as she brushed her lips across his cheek with a soft purr.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:28 pm

"You both were quite a sight in there. Never seen such efficiency, you're both so attuned to eachother.  It's awe inspiring. " Ezekiel informed respectfully.
"Thank you" Sophia said and gave him a smile before looking back ahead. "We grew up learning together, so we know what the other will do in most cases."
Ezekiel looked to them with intrigue and asked,  " Is it true,  what they say about twins? Can you......you know,  feel each other's emotions and pain? Or is that a naive misconception?"
"We can feel one another's emotions sometimes, not normal, day to day, but high emotions yes." Sarah replied with a shrug. "It's normal to us, we had to learn that other's couldn't feel the same."
"Interesting, to say the lest. " Ezekiel stated as they walked.  He looked to Sophia and asked searchingly, "So is there a mix of cats in you pride? Or is your alpha a puritan?" 
(   Facepalm You know he had to ask.  Lol! )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:36 pm

Iona loped ahead, looking this way and that for a place to duck under and hide. Waiting for the best time to spring a surprise attack. However her fur didn't really blend in so it would need to be a good spot. She slid her body down under a low shrub, flattening herself to the ground as she creeped forward on her belly.
Akane didn't see her disappear,  she was speed thorough the bamboo and had to close her eyes from time to time to protect them from off shoots from the canes. By the time she noticed,  it was to late to see where she'd gone. Akane slowed and huffed softly with trepidation.  Where was the sneaky thing? She thought as she canvassed the available spots to hide a tigress.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:44 pm

Akane didn't see her disappear,  she was speed thorough the bamboo and had to close her eyes from time to time to protect them from off shoots from the canes. By the time she noticed,  it was to late to see where she'd gone. Akane slowed and huffed softly with trepidation.  Where was the sneaky thing? She thought as she canvassed the available spots to hide a tigress.
Iona saw Akane come to a stop and watched her carefully. She wondered if she made no move if she would eventually be found, most likely she would if Akane thought to use her nose. She pulled herself forward quietly on her belly, her tail twitched in anticipation for the pounce. She waited, watched, waiting for Akane to turn around away from where she hid so she could spring her attack.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Zypher squeezed Anna's hand gently as she lead him through the lobby. He eyes searched the crowd as the made their way towards her aunt.
~~~
Deagan laughed and explainedhis logic,  "Well a wand is made of wood and chocolate is magic,  so put together,  magic wand." He smiled as he glanced to Robin as he rinsed and loaded the dishwasher.
The crowd was as usual made up of the pack, since they were the only ones allowed in here. Anna walked over to her aunt, who was talking to someone and waited nearby until she was done so they could go out to the car, this time using the front door. Her aunt either didn't notice the time, or didn't say anything about it right then. 
~~~
Robin laughed at that and shook her head a little. It was nice to be around people again, to laugh and joke. She hadn't realized how much she had missed the little things like this. She brought the spoon over to add it to the washer when she had finished getting what she could off of it.
Zypher's nervousness amplified the closer they got to Marie  (?). When they headed out to the car he was feeling a little less anxiety. Perhaps she hadn't noticed.  He thought with relief.  He followed Anna into the car and smiled pleasantly. "Thank you for this honor. " He said with gratitude. 
~~~
Deagan then shut the door to the dishwasher and asked,  "Now what should we do for 45 minutes?"
Marie looked to him and dipped her head a little before getting in the car, followed by Anna. "You're welcome" She said as she looked to him "You clean up really nice, what part did you play in your birth pack?" 
~~~
Robin tilted her head a little then shrugged "There are those movies I haven't seen yet?" She said.
Zypher smiled and smothered his suit coat and said pleasantly,  "Thank you ma'am.  Um, it was kind of mixed. Being from the suburbs,  my birth pack being small, didn't really afford for much growth for my skills. But I guess that the long answer,  sorry. I did data processing and firewall programming for the pack banks and other money holding organizations. " He glanced to Anna with a nervous smile, before returning his gaze to Marie's in a subordinate manner. 
~~~
Deagan smiled broadly and nodded,  "Wonderful idea! " He said as he grabbed the kitchen timer to lead the way to the entertainment room. " Underworld, Twilight or From dusk till Dawn? Your choice. " He said as he looked back at Robin.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:16 pm

"Interesting, to say the lest. " Ezekiel stated as they walked.  He looked to Sophia and asked searchingly, "So is there a mix of cats in you pride? Or is your alpha a puritan?" 
"Our alpha only has tigers in the pride, though he allows variations like us." Sophia said with a shrug.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:30 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher smiled and smothered his suit coat and said pleasantly,  "Thank you ma'am.  Um, it was kind of mixed. Being from the suburbs,  my birth pack being small, didn't really afford for much growth for my skills. But I guess that the long answer,  sorry. I did data processing and firewall programming for the pack banks and other money holding organizations. " He glanced to Anna with a nervous smile, before returning his gaze to Marie's in a subordinate manner. 
~~~
Deagan smiled broadly and nodded,  "Wonderful idea! " He said as he grabbed the kitchen timer to lead the way to the entertainment room. " Underworld, Twilight or From dusk till Dawn? Your choice. " He said as he looked back at Robin.
Marie nodded and watched him being all nervous and everything. "Computer things, yes?" At Anna's nod she chuckled and shook her head "That's like Greek is to most people from this time to me. I like good, old-fashioned pen and paper." She said with a shrug, though she liked that he was smart.
~~~
"Um, maybe the first one, Underworld?" Robin said, easily following him out to the other room so they could watch the show.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:31 pm

"Our alpha only has tigers in the pride, though he allows variations like us." Sophia said with a shrug.
Ezekiel nodded with that information. "It is a common practice. I in fact came from an all lion pride. So I'm liking the mixed pride very much." He said with sincerity as he moved to get the door for them. "Especially the tigresses." He added with a wink.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:41 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Marie nodded and watched him being all nervous and everything. "Computer things, yes?" At Anna's nod she chuckled and shook her head "That's like Greek is to most people from this time to me. I like good, old-fashioned pen and paper." She said with a shrug, though she liked that he was smart.
~~~
"Um, maybe the first one, Underworld?" Robin said, easily following him out to the other room so they could watch the show.
Zypher got a twinkle in his eyes as he dared to joke with Marie.  "Aw, but that pen and paper couldn't wire transfer a small  fortune across the world in a blink of an eye. It would take you at best, 10 to 14 business days with a check. " 
~~~
Deagan grinned with that as he went to the shelf to get the movie. "I think you'll like the lead lady. She kind of reminds me of you, now that I've met you. " He said honestly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Ezekiel nodded with that information. "It is a common practice. I in fact came from an all lion pride. So I'm liking the mixed pride very much." He said with sincerity as he moved to get the door for them. "Especially the tigresses." He added with a wink.
that made both twins blush before they went outside to look around the garden a little.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:41 pm

Iona saw Akane come to a stop and watched her carefully. She wondered if she made no move if she would eventually be found, most likely she would if Akane thought to use her nose. She pulled herself forward quietly on her belly, her tail twitched in anticipation for the pounce. She waited, watched, waiting for Akane to turn around away from where she hid so she could spring her attack.
(I was holding off on answering this for a reason.   Wink  )

Akane turned at the sound of voices,  loosing her focus for curiosity. She had no idea she was in for a sneak attack from behind as she watched the twins and Ezekiel come outside again.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:45 pm

that made both twins blush before they went outside to look around the garden a little.
Ezekiel smiled and bowed respectfully as he said,  " You also blush the same.  It has been a pleasure, Sophia and Sarah. " He then shifted to stroll along the garden at a leisurely pace. Shaking out his mane as he did so.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Aliyah paused at the door and looked back to him curiously at his final words. "Your welcome, and you don't need to worry about making me proud. Do your job, be honest with me and you will do enough." She told him simply as she stepped out then shutting the door behind her. She would then head to her office, once there behind the relative safety of the closed door she let the tears that had threatened earlier free. She slid to the floor and remained there for some time.
( Aw, I hugs her from afar. )
Reese sighed and closed his eyes to get some rest. He would have been surprised by how fast he fell asleep if he wasn't out like a light.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:17 pm

Akane turned at the sound of voices,  loosing her focus for curiosity. She had no idea she was in for a sneak attack from behind as she watched the twins and Ezekiel come outside again.
(I figured as much lol )

Iona saw her moment, not paying attention to the fact that there were now others with them in the garden. She sprang from her cover and pounced on Akane from behind. Wrapping her fore legs around her neck as she growled softly. She then darted off before Akane could catch her, chuckling mentally as she loped off. She however got distracted by a certain black lion shaking out his lovely make and stopped to stare.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:40 pm

(I was holding off on answering this for a reason.   Wink  )

(I figured as much lol )

Iona saw her moment, not paying attention to the fact that there were now others with them in the garden. She sprang from her cover and pounced on Akane from behind. Wrapping her fore legs around her neck as she growled softly. She then darted off before Akane could catch her, chuckling mentally as she loped off. She however got distracted by a certain black lion shaking out his lovely make and stopped to stare.
Akane shook her head as she watched Iona run off. She got up and walked the other way. She wasn't going to point out by tackling her, she'd became "it" through contact.  But she definitely knew the game was over once she caught sight of hot stuff. So she made her way to the pond again. She liked watching and feeding the koi fish. When she got there, she shifted to get a handful of pellets from an urn there and sat on the stone edging. She held the offering out and smiled as they clamored to the surface sucking their mouths eagerly for it as she dropped it to them. "You're hungry today. " She said to the fish with a chuckle.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:44 pm

(I figured as much lol )

(Oops! Forgot Ezekiel.  Lol! )

Ezekiel was well aware of his audience.  He rumbled a low roar as he saw Iona and kept walked deeper into the garden.  He was confident she'd follow.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Reese sighed and closed his eyes to get some rest. He would have been surprised by how fast he fell asleep if he wasn't out like a light.
(eh she will be ok lol. Should we skip ahead a bit, to the next day? Or he can hang out with a pride member. )

Aliyah sat like that for a while before standing and shaking it off. She then went ahead and told the kitchen to prepare some food for Reese so he would have something to eat if he wanted. She then moved to sit behind her desk to sift through the papers there to see what she had left to do for the day.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:07 pm

(eh she will be ok lol. Should we skip ahead a bit, to the next day? Or he can hang out with a pride member. )

Aliyah sat like that for a while before standing and shaking it off. She then went ahead and told the kitchen to prepare some food for Reese so he would have something to eat if he wanted. She then moved to sit behind her desk to sift through the papers there to see what she had left to do for the day.
(It's your pride,  so it's up to you. I have no preference either way.   Very Happy )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum