New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"No, they are already done. Thank goodness for Skype. I only have two shipments coming in the office tomorrow. One I need to approve, it's most likely weapons going to the Ukraine. While the other isgoing to India. Fortunately none are living cargo." Raycon said with humor as he took a long drink of tea.
Serena chuckled "Alright, by the way how were you able to get this wedding planner? I heard before that there's a long waiting list for her."
" Never underestimate the power of favors.  Either giving or taking them. It's the currency of this world as much as money is. Veronica with my secretary/assistant before you and she just so happens to be the nice of this renowned wedding planner. So there you have it in a nutshell." Raycon said before taking another bite of sub.
"How convenient,  and do you want a theme for the wedding or would you rather we keep it simple?"
"Not so convenient really.  Before you my dear,  I was one of the top bachelor's in New York. Veronica had always teased me about her aunt always asking if I was seeing anyone seriously and if I was, if she could plan my wedding. So, you see, it's not me who owes her, but her who owes me. Hence her availability at your beckon call." Raycon stated matter-of-factly as he sipped his tea. "And the theme and size is up to you Serena."

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Serena chuckled "Alright, by the way how were you able to get this wedding planner? I heard before that there's a long waiting list for her."
" Never underestimate the power of favors.  Either giving or taking them. It's the currency of this world as much as money is. Veronica with my secretary/assistant before you and she just so happens to be the nice of this renowned wedding planner. So there you have it in a nutshell." Raycon said before taking another bite of sub.
"How convenient,  and do you want a theme for the wedding or would you rather we keep it simple?"
"Not so convenient really.  Before you my dear,  I was one of the top bachelor's in New York. Veronica had always teased me about her aunt always asking if I was seeing anyone seriously and if I was, if she could plan my wedding. So, you see, it's not me who owns her, but her who owes me. Hence her availability at your beckon call." Raycon stated matter-of-factly as he sipped his tea. "And the theme and size is up to you Serena."
Serena chuckled "And top bachelor you say? Seems like I got my hands on you just in time" she teased as she kissed the corner of his lips before finishing up her sub.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:34 pm

"Not so convenient really.  Before you my dear,  I was one of the top bachelor's in New York. Veronica had always teased me about her aunt always asking if I was seeing anyone seriously and if I was, if she could plan my wedding. So, you see, it's not me who owns her, but her who owes me. Hence her availability at your beckon call." Raycon stated matter-of-factly as he sipped his tea. "And the theme and size is up to you Serena."
Serena chuckled "And top bachelor you say? Seems like I got my hands on you just in time" she teased as she kissed the corner of his lips before finishing up her sub.
Raycon chuckled at that. " You harpooned this whale the moment you walked in my office." He replied honestly.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Raycon chuckled at that. " You harpooned this whale the moment you walked in my office." He replied honestly.
"Well I'm glad that my outfit was the perfect harpoon" she said with a wink as she finished up her drink before taking the dishes to the sink to wash.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:03 pm

"Well I'm glad that my outfit was the perfect harpoon" she said with a wink as she finished up her drink before taking the dishes to the sink to wash.
Raycon shook his head as he watched her a moment.   He groaned quietly as he finished off his sub and tea. He came over to slip up behind Serena to meld her back to his front and effectively cage her in. He then used her hands as an extension of his own to wash his dishes. He nuzzled her neck and murmured quietly,  " The outfit wasn't half as devastating to my control, as what was underneath it. Mere scraps of lace in the most seductive places."

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Raycon shook his head as he watched her a moment.   He groaned quietly as he finished off his sub and tea. He came over to slip up behind Serena to meld her back to his front and effectively cage her in. He then used her hands as an extension of his own to wash his dishes. He nuzzled her neck and murmured quietly,  " The outfit wasn't half as devastating to my control, as what was underneath it. Mere scraps of lace in the most seductive places."
Serena shivered pleasantly as she turned her head to look at him "Well I plan on shopping at Victoria's Secret more often, just for you." She purred against his lips.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:22 pm

Jaeger smirked as he shrugged.  "I don't know,  I was just thinking about all those wonderfully skimpy outfits you may try on and need my most excellent tom cat opinion on." He said with a sigh of appreciation at the thought. 
~▪~▪~
"Ah, but then you'd be wrong about that.  I did dabble in Theater Arts in college. I could do a makeup on you that even your father wouldn't recognize you, we'll beside you scent of course.  But then you have a remedy for that now don't you." Zypher whispered intimately in her ear.
~▪~▪~
Azle went back to settle on the sofa as he looked to Robin.  "There's many factors in the grapes flavors.  The minerals in the Earth,  the toxins in the air even the acidity of the rain. A good wine maker is actually a chemist. You have to keep the checks and balances in or else you throw out the whole lot. Even burning the barrels the wine is stored in adds flavor. " He informed conversationally.
Keri laughed even as she blushed at that. Hm, well, that was a point. "Hm, and what if I get boring business clothes?" She teased 
~~~
Anna looked at him and raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Well, maybe she could actually get to see the city without a wall of bodyguards in front of her. "Intriguing." She said softly "I may take you up on the offer someday."
~~~
Robin smiled at him again then took a seat to eat the meal he had providedfor her even as she listened to him "Burning the barrels? Wouldn't that mess up the flavor, not help it?" This was an interesting topic though.
Jaeger gave her as sexy smile. " I've got an imagination and a thing for women in power suits" He drawled with a soft purr. 
~▪~▪~
"Just promise me when you do, don't ever get caught. My head will be on the wall of you father's study. Staring with glass eyes and an expression of, I should have known better." Zypher stated with humor. 
~▪~▪~
"Well, not so much burning as it is toasting. It Hillsborough and makes it watertight. Here is am, talking you ear off. I don't get many who are interested in my hobby." Azle said truthfully.
Keri laughed at that and went over to him to wrap him in a hug "You certainly have a way with words.So, what is our first order of business, food or clothes shopping?" She asked with a chuckle.
~~~
Anna giggled and shook her head, dipping it then looking to him "I don't think I would have the guts to do such a thing without having...someone by my side." She had nearly said without having him by her side. That made her blush and look towards the windows, uncertain again. Goodness, just how far had she already fallen for him?
~~~
Robin smiled at that then shook her head "Well, I am interested, I haven't taken time to learn such things before and I like hearing you talk" She stated honestly then focused on the meal again, finishing it so she could come sit beside him with another glass of the wine, without the added blood this time.
Jaeger closed his eyes briefly as Keri wrapped her arms around him, he easily returned the affection. Keri's touch, her scent and her smile have become some of his favorite things. " Now you know as a male, I'll always choose food over fashion. " He purred softly to her, adding to the intimacy of their proximity. 
~▪~▪~
"Or me as a bad influence. " Zypher stated teasingly as he'd taken to looking out his own window.  What was he doing? He was getting his flirt on with the Alpha's daughter.  But he just couldn't help it. She was riveting, captivating and sexy as hell. He stole glances in her direction and her blush.  It pleased him greatly that she wasn't unaffected by him.  In fact, it brought a radiant smile to his lips. 
~▪~▪~
 Azle's eyes followed Robin's every movement.  He'd come to sit away from her, as to not crowd her while she enjoyed her meal. When she sought out his company to actually sit by him,  he had the errant thought, that they hadn't sat together since the car ride. His eyes lovingly caressed her throat as he watched her swallowed the sips of red wine from her glass. Unabashedly and uncaring that the silence had drawn out between them now.
Keri laughed and nodded a little "I didn't know that for sure, but I do now, so food shopping it is for today, maybe tomorrow can be clothes shopping? I do need some better work clothes, without having to go to Texas or Montana. Those would be outdated clothes anyway." 
~~~
Anna blushed more then laughed and shook her head "I am enough of a bad influence on myself, more just helps me with the courage department" She said teasingly then looked out the window again "We are nearly to the market" It was an open market, stalls lined up side by side instead of a supermarket building. 
~~~
Robin had enjoyed her meal, though it was a bit lonely being over at the table, she had settled for focusing on the meal until it was gone and she could join him again. Now that they were sitting side by side again, she found she had nothing to say, and that didn't seem to matter much. After a little while though, she had to break the silence. "So...what do you do for fun, besides make great tasting wine?" She asked curiously.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Jaeger gave her as sexy smile. " I've got an imagination and a thing for women in power suits" He drawled with a soft purr. 
~▪~▪~
"Just promise me when you do, don't ever get caught. My head will be on the wall of you father's study. Staring with glass eyes and an expression of, I should have known better." Zypher stated with humor. 
~▪~▪~
"Well, not so much burning as it is toasting. It Hillsborough and makes it watertight. Here is am, talking you ear off. I don't get many who are interested in my hobby." Azle said truthfully.
Keri laughed at that and went over to him to wrap him in a hug "You certainly have a way with words.So, what is our first order of business, food or clothes shopping?" She asked with a chuckle.
~~~
Anna giggled and shook her head, dipping it then looking to him "I don't think I would have the guts to do such a thing without having...someone by my side." She had nearly said without having him by her side. That made her blush and look towards the windows, uncertain again. Goodness, just how far had she already fallen for him?
~~~
Robin smiled at that then shook her head "Well, I am interested, I haven't taken time to learn such things before and I like hearing you talk" She stated honestly then focused on the meal again, finishing it so she could come sit beside him with another glass of the wine, without the added blood this time.
Jaeger closed his eyes briefly as Keri wrapped her arms around him, he easily returned the affection. Keri's touch, her scent and her smile have become some of his favorite things. " Now you know as a male, I'll always choose food over fashion. " He purred softly to her, adding to the intimacy of their proximity. 
~▪~▪~
"Or me as a bad influence. " Zypher stated teasingly as he'd taken to looking out his own window.  What was he doing? He was getting his flirt on with the Alpha's daughter.  But he just couldn't help it. She was riveting, captivating and sexy as hell. He stole glances in her direction and her blush.  It pleased him greatly that she wasn't unaffected by him.  In fact, it brought a radiant smile to his lips. 
~▪~▪~
 Azle's eyes followed Robin's every movement.  He'd come to sit away from her, as to not crowd her while she enjoyed her meal. When she sought out his company to actually sit by him,  he had the errant thought, that they hadn't sat together since the car ride. His eyes lovingly caressed her throat as he watched her swallowed the sips of red wine from her glass. Unabashedly and uncaring that the silence had drawn out between them now.
Keri laughed and nodded a little "I didn't know that for sure, but I do now, so food shopping it is for today, maybe tomorrow can be clothes shopping? I do need some better work clothes, without having to go to Texas or Montana. Those would be outdated clothes anyway." 
~~~
Anna blushed more then laughed and shook her head "I am enough of a bad influence on myself, more just helps me with the courage department" She said teasingly then looked out the window again "We are nearly to the market" It was an open market, stalls lined up side by side instead of a supermarket building. 
~~~
Robin had enjoyed her meal, though it was a bit lonely being over at the table, she had settled for focusing on the meal until it was gone and she could join him again. Now that they were sitting side by side again, she found she had nothing to say, and that didn't seem to matter much. After a little while though, she had to break the silence. "So...what do you do for fun, besides make great tasting wine?" She asked curiously.
Jaeger grinned and said,  " Sounds like a plan. " He then looked to her with a speculative look. "Now the really big question Ker bear. Are you a list person or a I'll see what they have there person? Now answer wisely........ your decision has no merit on anything important." He stated teasingly. 
~▪~▪~
" The courage department? Is that an executive branch?" Zypher asked jokingly, as he searched ahead for the market. "Oh! It's like a farmer's market in the city. I did not expect that." He said innocently. 
~▪~▪~
Her compliment flattered him. Azle smiled openly and dipped him head. "I'm glad you approve of my efforts.  Sadly,  that is my only hobby. My passion is my orchard and gardens. This coven takes most of my focus. But i can tend to it as I'm doing nightly business. Being a master vampire means having hundreds of bodies with just one mind to orchestrate them all." He explained quietly.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Serena shivered pleasantly as she turned her head to look at him "Well I plan on shopping at Victoria's Secret more often, just for you." She purred against his lips.
" I think I like that very much. Definitely a good decision. " Raycon stated with genuine appreciation.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:19 pm

" I think I like that very much. Definitely a good decision. " Raycon stated with genuine appreciation.
"Hmm I think it's about time we officially make up" she murmured before giving him a kiss.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:30 pm

"Hmm I think it's about time we officially make up" she murmured before giving him a kiss.
"Oh? But Miss Ramis,  I thought we already did?" Raycon asked naively, played the innocent.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:38 pm

"Oh? But Miss Ramis,  I thought we already did?" Raycon asked naively, played the innocent.
"Oh we did the first phase but if your not interested..." she hummed nonchalantly as she looked at her nails for added effect.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:26 pm

"Oh we did the first phase but if your not interested..." she hummed nonchalantly as she looked at her nails for added effect.
"I don't know,  does it seem like I'm not interested?" Raycon asked as he rubbed his pelvis gently aginst Serena's curvaceous backside. "Miss Ramis,  I think my dictation machine has malfunctioned. It can only  comprehend capitalized "I" or lowercase "l". "
(So cheesy,  I know.   Facepalm  )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:43 pm

"I don't know,  does it seem like I'm not interested?" Raycon asked as he rubbed his pelvis gently aginst Serena's curvaceous backside. "Miss Ramis,  I think my dictation machine has malfunctioned. It can only  comprehend capitalized "I" or lowercase "l". "
(Lol)
Serena hummed "Ah well that's too bad then" she said with pretend sadness as she turned to face him fully and leaned back against the counter.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:07 pm

(Lol)
Serena hummed "Ah well that's too bad then" she said with pretend sadness as she turned to face him fully and leaned back against the counter.
Raycon worked his hands along the flesh of her legs as he cupped Serena's bottom with his hands and lifted her up onto the counter top. He then buried his face in her ample bosom as he stepped within the V of her thighs.  " Do you think if I download my hard drive,  it would  work out the problem?" He inquired seductively, as he worked feathered kisses up her neck and moved to suckle her earlobe.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:16 pm

(Lol)
Raycon worked his hands along the flesh of her legs as he cupped Serena's bottom with his hands and lifted her up onto the counter top. He then buried his face in her ample bosom as he stepped within the V of her thighs.  " Do you think if I download my hard drive,  it would  work out the problem?" He inquired seductively, as he worked feathered kisses up her neck and moved to suckle her earlobe.
Serena bit her bottom lip "We could surely try" she said breathlessly as she tightened her legs around him and gripped his strong shoulders.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:45 pm

(Lol)
Serena bit her bottom lip "We could surely try" she said breathlessly as she tightened her legs around him and gripped his strong shoulders.
Raycon nipped her ear lightly as she tightened her hold on him.  He trailed kisses along her jawline to sample Serena's lips. He tightened his hold on her as he pulled her body flush aginst his. Upon reaching her lips, he plundered the depths intent on heightening their passions to a delicious aching need.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Weird words substitution.)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:52 pm

(Lol)
Raycon nipped her ear lightly as she tightened her hold on him.  He trailed kisses along her jawline to sample Serena's lips. He tightened his hold on her as he pulled her body flush aginst his. Upon reaching her lips, he plundered the depths intent on heightening their passionscientists to a delicious aching need.
Serena shivered when he had nipped her ear and had eagerly kissed him back passionately when his lips finally reached hers. Her fingers immediately headed to the buttons on his shirt and they quickly moved to get them undone.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:53 pm

~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger grinned and said,  " Sounds like a plan. " He then looked to her with a speculative look. "Now the really big question Ker bear. Are you a list person or a I'll see what they have there person? Now answer wisely........ your decision has no merit on anything important." He stated teasingly. 
~▪~▪~
" The courage department? Is that an executive branch?" Zypher asked jokingly, as he searched ahead for the market. "Oh! It's like a farmer's market in the city. I did not expect that." He said innocently. 
~▪~▪~
Her compliment flattered him. Azle smiled openly and dipped him head. "I'm glad you approve of my efforts.  Sadly,  that is my only hobby. My passion is my orchard and gardens. This coven takes most of my focus. But i can tend to it as I'm doing nightly business. Being a master vampire means having hundreds of bodies with just one mind to orchestrate them all." He explained quietly.
Keri laughed and shook her head "The list would be too long today, so I'll go with, see what's there for 100 Pat." She teased back. Lists were good at times, kept you from having two or three gallons of milk and no eggs or anything like that.
~~~
Anna laughed at the joke, shaking her head then looking back to the market "Yeah, we just call them street markets here, but you can get everything you need from it, even if it is only open on the weekends. Come on, I'll show you around." She said, getting out as the car stopped.
~~~
"Well, your passion shows in the end product" Robin said then chuckled and dipped her head "And that's straight up 'Hallmark' cheesy, isn't it?" Yeah, even she heard slang and such when out and about. She looked back to him, a happy smile curving her lips and uncaring that she was showing fang for once.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Raycon nipped her ear lightly as she tightened her hold on him.  He trailed kisses along her jawline to sample Serena's lips. He tightened his hold on her as he pulled her body flush aginst his. Upon reaching her lips, he plundered the depths intent on heightening their passionscientists to a delicious aching need.
Serena shivered when he had nipped her ear and had eagerly kissed him back passionately when his lips finally reached hers. Her fingers immediately headed to the buttons on his shirt and they quickly moved to get them undone.
But Raycon soon captured her quick little fingers and held then still. "No, not yet." He said as he pulled back to meet her passion filled gaze.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:08 pm

But Raycon soon captured her quick little fingers and held then still. "No, not yet." He said as he pulled back to meet her passion filled gaze.
"What do you mean not yet?" She asked breathlessly as she was lightly panting.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:10 pm

~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri laughed and shook her head "The list would be too long today, so I'll go with, see what's there for 100 Pat." She teased back. Lists were good at times, kept you from having two or three gallons of milk and no eggs or anything like that.
~~~
Anna laughed at the joke, shaking her head then looking back to the market "Yeah, we just call them street markets here, but you can get everything you need from it, even if it is only open on the weekends. Come on, I'll show you around." She said, getting out as the car stopped.
~~~
"Well, your passion shows in the end product" Robin said then chuckled and dipped her head "And that's straight up 'Hallmark' cheesy, isn't it?" Yeah, even she heard slang and such when out and about. She looked back to him, a happy smile curving her lips and uncaring that she was showing fang for once.
That surprised a hardy laugh out of Jaeger.  "Oh, that was good, Ker!  Allright then, I guess I'm flying,  since you're buying.  " He said with enthusiasm. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher watched the street cautiously before he would open the door on his side. But soon realized he'd have to scoot over across the seat to get out on Anna's side. He smiled sheepishly as he did so and shut the door. "Learning curve, get out on the curbside only." He said like he was taking a mental note. He then fell in step with Anna as she showed him around the market. 
~▪~▪~
Azle's eyes flared at Robin's flash of fang. He smiled warmly and said, " How fortunate then, that cheese goes well with wine. " He chuckled softly ashe the fiddled with his tie again.  He then focused on a decent conversation more intently. Upon its conclusion, he looked to Robin curiously.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:13 pm

"Just what I said. Are you questioning me, Miss Ramis? " Raycon asked enticingly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:14 pm

"Just what I said. Are you questioning me, Miss Ramis? " Raycon asked enticingly.
"Yes I am. And what are you going to do about it? " she purred.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:22 pm

"Well then you can't say I didn't warn you in the hotel in Rome. What did I say would happen? And you better get it right,  Miss Ramis. " Raycon inquired seductively as he released her hands.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 pm

"Well then you can't say I didn't warn you in the hotel in Rome. What did I say would happen? And you better get it right,  Miss Ramis. " Raycon inquired seductively as he released her hands.
"Hmm you're going to have to refresh my memory Mr. Marlow " Serena purred in his ear.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum