New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 Today at 10:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Katya sighed and plopped down next to him on the bench a bit ungracefully. "Andrei is the one who lead the slaughter of my pride and family and chased me out of Russia." She turned her back to him and lifted up the back of her shirt to show him the scars. She turned back to face him, "He gave me those the last time I saw him. I was running through a field, trying to get away, I crossed a road and he followed. He got hit by a truck, I stopped, I saw he was down and not moving so I assumed he was dead and I never looked back. I had a dream about that moment earlier, then it changed, to this garden. He said he was going to hunt me down, that he was still alive. I panicked, that's why I came down here, why I can't sleep." She said in a rush knowing how crazy it all probably sounded.
" I am a firm believer in premonitions.  They should be heeded, so I'll double my guards.  I want you for feel safe here Katya.  He will not be the first to ry to vanquish us and he will not be the one to succeed. I'm 435 years old, I know how to protect my pride." Yasha said calmly as he looked to Katya with absolute certainty in his eyes. " he will not get close to you to even try to hurt further then he already has."
Katya sighed, while she was happy he didn't think she was crazy she wasn't sure she felt the same certainty in that she was safe. "it doesn't matter how large your walls or how many guards' you have, the damage is done, I don't feel safe anywhere. My father was twice your age when he died, he said much the same, that he could protect me, and I lost them too. It's nothing against you personally I just never feel safe anymore." She got up and walked a few steps away before giving him a sad dejected look. "I've been running for fifty years. I want to stop, have a chance at a real life. But I don't know that I can anymore." She tuned away her shoulders dropped with the weight of her exhaustion from all the years she spent looking over her shoulder.
Yasha stood up and moved to Katya without looking to her, but straight ahead.  After a moment of silence he simply stated,  " My guards are Samurai. They know how to wield a blade and he will not hear them coming. There are many guards in this garden right now, but you cannot see them. I trust in my people, even if you do not. " He then walked away at a leisurely pace with his hands clasped behind his back.
Katya felt the loss of his presence and panicked, she had mentioned she didn't want to be alone and she meant it. "It has nothing to do with trust, it has to do with the fact that I have lived through the devastation he can bring. You feel that sure that we're safe here." She said it as a statement because it was pointless to ask such as a question given how certain he acted. She followed after him trying to not seem like she was as uncomfortable alone as she truly was in that moment. She shifted and padded up to his side, walking next to his legs, it was easier this way, she could be near him without having to worry about talking. Especially since she never seemed to say the right thing and he managed to talk circles around her when she did.

Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Today at 10:33 am

Iona laughed, "And that is why I never do lions. I like to stick to tigers and leopards myself." She said with a grin and wink. "And I do remember that time. So what sort of gifts and such are we offering to the twins?" She asked as she waited for Akane to finish and be ready to leave.
" leopards are too clingy for my taste. Not to mention they tend to be too pretty as males.  I like my males more masculine, than feminine in their looks. But to each their own.  I was thinking we'dgo with the usual gift,  X2 of course. " Akane suggested as she finished up and moved to the back of the jet to get the items. (What should the gifts be? I have no clue.  chin )
(perhaps something symbolic, or are there any traditional Japanese gifts?)
Iona laughed, "that is such a generalization. I have met leopards who were plenty masculine, but you have a point." She replied with a chuckle as she waited for Akane to gather the gifts. "maybe we should just give them a fruit basket, i hear those are big with humans."
(I'm going with your tea idea.  It would hold up to travel better. )
"And they'e not humans so why even bring that idea up?" Akane stated as she pushed both boxes of Japanese ceremonial tea sets with custom blended tea varieties at Iona. "They are healers, I think they'll appreciate the tea far better than fruit. Don't you think?" She asked with a smirk.
Iona chuckled, "Yeah I suppose your right there. Well then lets get going, see if diplomacy works for once." She added with a grin since it seemed they were hunting and dragging a lot more cats back lately instead of them coming willingly. She carried the gifts careful not damage them as she got off the plane.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 10:44 am

" I am a firm believer in premonitions.  They should be heeded, so I'll double my guards.  I want you for feel safe here Katya.  He will not be the first to ry to vanquish us and he will not be the one to succeed. I'm 435 years old, I know how to protect my pride." Yasha said calmly as he looked to Katya with absolute certainty in his eyes. " he will not get close to you to even try to hurt further then he already has."
Katya sighed, while she was happy he didn't think she was crazy she wasn't sure she felt the same certainty in that she was safe. "it doesn't matter how large your walls or how many guards' you have, the damage is done, I don't feel safe anywhere. My father was twice your age when he died, he said much the same, that he could protect me, and I lost them too. It's nothing against you personally I just never feel safe anymore." She got up and walked a few steps away before giving him a sad dejected look. "I've been running for fifty years. I want to stop, have a chance at a real life. But I don't know that I can anymore." She tuned away her shoulders dropped with the weight of her exhaustion from all the years she spent looking over her shoulder.
Yasha stood up and moved to Katya without looking to her, but straight ahead.  After a moment of silence he simply stated,  " My guards are Samurai. They know how to wield a blade and he will not hear them coming. There are many guards in this garden right now, but you cannot see them. I trust in my people, even if you do not. " He then walked away at a leisurely pace with his hands clasped behind his back.
Katya felt the loss of his presence and panicked, she had mentioned she didn't want to be alone and she meant it. "It has nothing to do with trust, it has to do with the fact that I have lived through the devastation he can bring. You feel that sure that we're safe here." She said it as a statement because it was pointless to ask such as a question given how certain he acted. She followed after him trying to not seem like she was as uncomfortable alone as she truly was in that moment. She shifted and padded up to his side, walking next to his legs, it was easier this way, she could be near him without having to worry about talking. Especially since she never seemed to say the right thing and he managed to talk circles around her when she did.
Yasha knew well Katya didn't want to be alone,  but the sting of her words had motivated him to leave her to her doubts. He reminded himself she didn't mean to insult his offer of sanctuary or hospitality. Just as he didn't acknowledge her statement.  He frowned as he felt the warmth at his side and looked to see that it was indeed her. He relaxed his arms at his side and with the barest of touches caressed her back with two fingers.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Today at 10:55 am

Yasha knew well Katya didn't want to be alone,  but the sting of her words had motivated him to leave her to her doubts. He reminded himself she didn't mean to insult his offer of sanctuary or hospitality. Just as he didn't acknowledge her statement.  He frowned as he felt the warmth at his side and looked to see that it was indeed her. He relaxed his arms at his side and with the barest of touches caressed her back with two fingers.
Katya at first flinched at the touch a low growl dying before it could come out fully. It was habit, she was unused to being touched. But when his fingers didn't hurt or try to control her in any way she arched her back like a big cat, pushing her soft fur against his hand as she cuffed lightly at him. In a way it was far easier for her when she was a tiger, she could be freer without feeling like she was being weird. Besides she found that not only did she not want to be alone but she was craving the contact. She had been on her own a long time, she had forgotten what it was like to have such simple contact and how nice it could be.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Today at 10:56 am

Jaeger made an appreciative sound as they shared a kiss. He said softly as he looked to her lovely face. " I like, that you like, being out here with me. " He then gave her a sexy smile.  
~~~
Zypher awoke immediately and looked around with concern for the cause of Anna's fear. When he soon realized it was internal. He began licking and it's cheeks and ears to ground her in reality and wake her slowly.  It was always a chance she could lash out at him inadvertently in her dream-state.
~~~
"Then I should fine then. I have to admit, I was a bit worried. I would hate to be an embarrassment to you." Deagan said honestly.
Keri had to laugh at that and shook her head a little. "I think I'm going to stop that right there before we get ourselves confused." She said of the whole I like that you like  thing. She kissed him again in amends for stopping that.
~~~
Anna woke to her face being licked and raised it, blinking at him then dipping her head. Part of her wanted to just leave now, while she still had some pride, but another part didn't want to leave his side. 
~~~
Robin chuckled softly then shrugged a little. "I doubt you would ever be an embarrassment, at least not on purpose and what's not on purpose can't really be faulted."
Jaeger smiled and murmured between kisses. "I'm fine with that. This is more fun for the lips then talking. " 
~~~
(Aw, bad Zypher. You're always doing the wrong thing.   Razz )
When Zypher saw that Anna was awake,  he stopped his licking.  He whimpered softly to convey his understanding. He rested his head on her paws the give her time to orient herself from her nightmare. 
~~~
"Thank you Robin. Where have you been all my life? You're refreshingly different from the vampires I've lived among. " Deagan stated quietly as his rigid posture relaxed further. She was not at all like what he was told a master or mistress would be like.
Keri laughed softly at that and held him close, continuing to kiss him for a little while before pulling back a little "We should focus on the food." She reminded gently
~~~
Anna debated what to do, but it wasn't a hard debate. In the end, she didn't want to be alone and she didn't want to leave him after he had asked for cuddling. Plus she couldn't very well go downstairs with his scent all over her without someone noticing and saying something about it later. She looked at him then moved, licking his cheek before settling against him again. 
~~~
Robin laughed at that and shook her head "I did warn you that I wasn't like the vampires and would have to be taught how I am 'supposed' to act. I have lived only for myself most of my life."
"Yes dear, we mustn't become distracted." Jaeger chimed in as if he was the voice of reason.  He moved to the grill to turn the steaks.  "Got to love that smell. Humm." He said with relish.
~~~
(Zypher you bad, bad, bad boy. Her daddy's going to skin you yet!  Razz I didn't think of the scent transfer.   Facepalm )
Zypher sent a silent prayer for Anna staying.  If she'd left, the awkwardness would have been a tangible thing between them. It was rough trusting another with a secret. 
~~~
"No, don't change!" Deagan stated as little too hasty,  before composing himself. "I mean,  I like you the way you are." He amended quietly.
Keri turned, holding the railing and looking out over the view there to calm herself. She could get lost in him if she let herself. "They do smell good" She said when she felt she could. 
~~~
(lol, I think her daddy already has some idea.)
It took longer this time, but eventually Anna would let sleep claim her again. This time without a nightmare to wake her up.
~~~
Robin looked to him then chuckled softly "Some change will be needed, but I have no plans of changing who I am." She said to reassure him. After all, now she couldn't just jet off to anywhere without taking him along or making him stay behind. Now she had to think of his safety as well as her own, and now, she had a friend.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 11:23 am

" leopards are too clingy for my taste. Not to mention they tend to be too pretty as males.  I like my males more masculine, than feminine in their looks. But to each their own.  I was thinking we'dgo with the usual gift,  X2 of course. " Akane suggested as she finished up and moved to the back of the jet to get the items. (What should the gifts be? I have no clue.  chin )
Iona laughed, "that is such a generalization. I have met leopards who were plenty masculine, but you have a point." She replied with a chuckle as she waited for Akane to gather the gifts. "maybe we should just give them a fruit basket, i hear those are big with humans."
"And they'e not humans so why even bring that idea up?" Akane stated as she pushed both boxes of Japanese ceremonial tea sets with custom blended tea varieties at Iona. "They are healers, I think they'll appreciate the tea far better than fruit. Don't you think?" She asked with a smirk.
Iona chuckled, "Yeah I suppose your right there. Well then lets get going, see if diplomacy works for once." She added with a grin since it seemed they were hunting and dragging a lot more cats back lately instead of them coming willingly. She carried the gifts careful not damage them as she got off the plane.
Akane held the waiting car door open for Iona as she came off the jet with the packages.  " You make a good valet. You might have missed your true calling." She said with a broad grin.  He loved pushing her friends buttons.  She was unpredictable in her reactions,  which made them all the more fun.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 11:25 am

When Alex opened the door she saw Ash and crossed her arms. "Care to explain why you came back?"
~~~
Serena opened up her tablet and began to work.
"I was scared. I guess that makes me a Cowardly Lion." Ash stated quietly.  
~~~
Raycon ceased reading his article and just contented himself  with observing Serena.
"If it's so easy for you to leave then you might as well stay gone but if you're here to stay then you can come in, the choice is yours. " Alex stated before walking back into the room, leaving the door open for him to make a choice.
~~~
Serena was so focused in her work that she hadn't yet noticed him looking at her.
Ash stood up and went into the room. Once inside,  he shut the door and set his backpack down again.  He then stuck his hands in his pockets and leaned against the wall as he said quietly, "Leaving wasn't that easy."  
~~~
Raycon eventually resumed his reading  for lack of better things to do. He glanced to his watch and was glad that the flight was close to an end. He was beginning to feel a bit claustrophobic.
( Cafe  )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Today at 11:29 am

When Alex opened the door she saw Ash and crossed her arms. "Care to explain why you came back?"
~~~
Serena opened up her tablet and began to work.
~~~
Raycon ceased reading his article and just contented himself  with observing Serena.
"If it's so easy for you to leave then you might as well stay gone but if you're here to stay then you can come in, the choice is yours. " Alex stated before walking back into the room, leaving the door open for him to make a choice.
~~~
Serena was so focused in her work that she hadn't yet noticed him looking at her.
Ash stood up and went into the room. Once inside,  he shut the door and set his backpack down again.  He then stuck his hands in his pockets and leaned against the wall as he said quietly, "Leaving wasn't that easy."  
~~~
Raycon eventually resumed his reading  for lack of better things to do. He glanced to his watch and was glad that the flight was close to an end. He was beginning to feel a bit claustrophobic.
"Oh really? Because you practically rushed towards your backpack and out the door." Alex huffed out before she headed out to the balcony and closed the door behind her.
~~~
Serena closed her tablet when the plane began it's descent. When it finally landed she let out a relieved sigh "Finally."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 11:32 am

Katya at first flinched at the touch a low growl dying before it could come out fully. It was habit, she was unused to being touched. But when his fingers didn't hurt or try to control her in any way she arched her back like a big cat, pushing her soft fur against his hand as she cuffed lightly at him. In a way it was far easier for her when she was a tiger, she could be freer without feeling like she was being weird. Besides she found that not only did she not want to be alone but she was craving the contact. She had been on her own a long time, she had forgotten what it was like to have such simple contact and how nice it could be.
Yasha was a little surprised by the transformation Katya displayed. He was testing the waters and had expected many things from her, but not this. He soon splayed his hand open to better caress her back as they walked along the garden path. Her fur was soft as silk and warm like wool.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Today at 11:44 am

Yasha was a little surprised by the transformation Katya displayed. He was testing the waters and had expected many things from her, but not this. He soon splayed his hand open to better caress her back as they walked along the garden path. Her fur was soft as silk and warm like wool.
Katya chuffed again and bumped his leg with her shoulder to let him know she was cool with it. In her human form, and under normal circumstances she found his calm, patient attitude to be a bit maddening. But right now, when she was desperate to not be alone and in her tiger form it was easier for her to be more free with her emotions. And right now she just wanted the comfort that his calm demeanor gave her. How did he manage to be so calm all the time, she wondered.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Today at 11:46 am

Akane held the waiting car door open for Iona as she came off the jet with the packages.  " You make a good valet. You might have missed your true calling." She said with a broad grin.  He loved pushing her friends buttons.  She was unpredictable in her reactions,  which made them all the more fun.

Iona rolled her eyes but gave Akane a grin as she slid into the car. "You know you maybe right. Would you like me to get your bag ma'am?" She asked in a very professional tone.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 11:54 am

Jaeger smiled and murmured between kisses. "I'm fine with that. This is more fun for the lips then talking. " 
~~~
When Zypher saw that Anna was awake,  he stopped his licking.  He whimpered softly to convey his understanding. He rested his head on her paws the give her time to orient herself from her nightmare. 
~~~
"Thank you Robin. Where have you been all my life? You're refreshingly different from the vampires I've lived among. " Deagan stated quietly as his rigid posture relaxed further. She was not at all like what he was told a master or mistress would be like.
Keri laughed softly at that and held him close, continuing to kiss him for a little while before pulling back a little "We should focus on the food." She reminded gently
~~~
Anna debated what to do, but it wasn't a hard debate. In the end, she didn't want to be alone and she didn't want to leave him after he had asked for cuddling. Plus she couldn't very well go downstairs with his scent all over her without someone noticing and saying something about it later. She looked at him then moved, licking his cheek before settling against him again. 
~~~
Robin laughed at that and shook her head "I did warn you that I wasn't like the vampires and would have to be taught how I am 'supposed' to act. I have lived only for myself most of my life."
"Yes dear, we mustn't become distracted." Jaeger chimed in as if he was the voice of reason.  He moved to the grill to turn the steaks.  "Got to love that smell. Humm." He said with relish.
~~~
(Zypher you bad, bad, bad boy. Her daddy's going to skin you yet!  Razz I didn't think of the scent transfer.   Facepalm )
Zypher sent a silent prayer for Anna staying.  If she'd left, the awkwardness would have been a tangible thing between them. It was rough trusting another with a secret. 
~~~
"No, don't change!" Deagan stated as little too hasty,  before composing himself. "I mean,  I like you the way you are." He amended quietly.
Keri turned, holding the railing and looking out over the view there to calm herself. She could get lost in him if she let herself. "They do smell good" She said when she felt she could. 
~~~
It took longer this time, but eventually Anna would let sleep claim her again. This time without a nightmare to wake her up.
~~~
Robin looked to him then chuckled softly "Some change will be needed, but I have no plans of changing who I am." She said to reassure him. After all, now she couldn't just jet off to anywhere without taking him along or making him stay behind. Now she had to think of his safety as well as her own, and now, she had a friend.
Jaeger closed the lid and came back over to Keri to lean his elbows on the rail to look out quietly.  He had to calm down himself. There was just something about her that made him feel like a teenager. "If you look close enough,  you'll see a pure white pigeon among all the gray ones. They work as a flock to protect her when the falcons come around." He said conversationally after a moment.
~~~
(Lol, a good Alpha would.   Wink )
Zypher however did not go to sleep this time. But offered his support to Anna as he stood sentry for something he could not stop her nightmares nor protect her from them. 
~~~
Deagan could accept that and dipped his head.  "You're right. My very presence is an alteration of how you've been living and a testament to your willingness to change." He agreed pleasantly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 12:05 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
"Oh really? Because you practically rushed towards your backpack and out the door." Alex huffed out before she headed out to the balcony and closed the door behind her.
~~~
Serena closed her tablet when the plane began it's descent. When it finally landed she let out a relieved sigh "Finally."
Ash whispered under his breath afier she'd shut the door. "That's because you hurt my feelings." He stooped to grab a changeof clothes and moved to the bathroom to take a shower.  He felt dirty and needed the privacy it would provide. 
~~~
" My sentiments exactly and not a moment too soon." Raycon stated as he started gathering his things as the pilot drove the jet to a stop.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Today at 12:16 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger closed the lid and came back over to Keri to lean his elbows on the rail to look out quietly.  He had to calm down himself. There was just something about her that made him feel like a teenager. "If you look close enough,  you'll see a pure white pigeon among all the gray ones. They work as a flock to protect her when the falcons come around." He said conversationally after a moment.
~~~
Zypher however did not go to sleep this time. But offered his support to Anna as he stood sentry for something he could not stop her nightmares nor protect her from them. 
~~~
Deagan could accept that and dipped his head.  "You're right. My very presence is an alteration of how you've been living and a testament to your willingness to change." He agreed pleasantly.
Keri did look, finding the pigeon flock easily enough and looking for the white one. "You don't often see pure white animals survive in the wild." 
~~~
(do we go to morning now? lol)
~~~
Robin nodded then shrugged "I can see enough benefits to warrant a good change and a shake up of my routine." She said joking a little bit.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 12:49 pm

Katya chuffed again and bumped his leg with her shoulder to let him know she was cool with it. In her human form, and under normal circumstances she found his calm, patient attitude to be a bit maddening. But right now, when she was desperate to not be alone and in her tiger form it was easier for her to be more free with her emotions. And right now she just wanted the comfort that his calm demeanor gave her. How did he manage to be so calm all the time, she wondered.
Yasha indulged a whim and shifted into his tiger form again to walk beside her. Casually returning the press at her shoulder as well as threshing his tail to brush her back. He was lending her comfort through his physical touch. He sensed her need for it and it cost him nothing to give it to her. She'd had a hard life and was deprived of many things.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 12:55 pm

Iona rolled her eyes but gave Akane a grin as she slid into the car. "You know you maybe right. Would you like me to get your bag ma'am?" She asked in a very professional tone.
Akane snorted with surprised laughter. "No, no need. As you can see I travel light. I carry a sword down my back only. If you so wish, I can stab you with it and you can carry it that way." She said as she slipped into the car set next to Iona. She then gave the driver the address to the hotel.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Today at 12:59 pm

Yasha indulged a whim and shifted into his tiger form again to walk beside her. Casually returning the press at her shoulder as well as threshing his tail to brush her back. He was lending her comfort through his physical touch. He sensed her need for it and it cost him nothing to give it to her. She'd had a hard life and was deprived of many things.
Katya chuffed and bumped his shoulder a little harder as a rare playfulness came over her. It was good stress relief, that are hurting people. And since she had a growing respect for him she had no desire to hurt him at this point, plus she didn't think she actually could. She pounced on him only realizing after she did it that it might not be wise. He didn't seem like the playful type and if he really was surrounded by guards they might think she was trying to hurt him.

(Lol, now I am curious to see what he does. )
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Today at 1:03 pm

Akane snorted with surprised laughter. "No, no need. As you can see I travel light. I carry a sword down my back only. If you so wish, I can stab you with it and you can carry it that way." She said as she slipped into the car set next to Iona. She then gave the driver the address to the hotel.
"You could try, I have cat like reflexes." She said with a snort as she set the tea sets down on the seat next to her. "You know with your rosy personality maybe you should be the one going into the hospitality services." She joked.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 1:18 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri did look, finding the pigeon flock easily enough and looking for the white one. "You don't often see pure white animals survive in the wild." 
~~~
~~~
Robin nodded then shrugged "I can see enough benefits to warrant a good change and a shake up of my routine." She said joking a little bit.
"Perhaps a testament to success and sacrifice. What do you suppose she's like to evoke such loyalty? She must be pretty special." Jaeger speculated sentimentally. He thought Keri was pretty special.
~~~
(Yes, that's fine. But poor Anna, she'll have to do the walk of shame now. Oh the scandal.    joke )

Zypher had finally drifted off to sleep sometime in the night. But it was a wonderful surprise to awake with Anna still beside him. 
~~~
Deagan laughed slightly at her easygoing tone. He found a seat on the boat that had two spots available so they could sit together.  " it is good to deviate routine that makes you less predictable." He chanced to tease her.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 1:47 pm

Katya chuffed and bumped his shoulder a little harder as a rare playfulness came over her. It was good stress relief, that are hurting people. And since she had a growing respect for him she had no desire to hurt him at this point, plus she didn't think she actually could. She pounced on him only realizing after she did it that it might not be wise. He didn't seem like the playful type and if he really was surrounded by guards they might think she was trying to hurt him.

(Not very smart  Katya.  Not very smart at all.  nuts  lol!  But you ask for it, and here you go.  coolbeans )
Yasha had barely enough time to recover from Kayta's playful pounce before a massive black lion jumped down from the wall and went for Katya in defense of his alpha. Yasha shifted to his human form and shouted in Japanese to halt the attack.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 1:52 pm

"You could try, I have cat like reflexes." She said with a snort as she set the tea sets down on the seat next to her. "You know with your rosy personality maybe you should be the one going into the hospitality services." She joked.
"Is that what you're calling them these days? I just thought they were random palsies." Akane said with humor as he elbowed Iona for her other observation.  "I'll show you hospitality.  Don't make me get the razor kitty cat." She added with merriment.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Today at 1:57 pm

(Not very smart  Katya.  Not very smart at all.  nuts  lol!  But you ask for it, and here you go.  coolbeans )
Yasha had barely enough time to recover from Kayta's playful pounce before a massive black lion jumped down from the wall and went for Katya in defense of his alpha. Yasha shifted to his human form and shouted in Japanese to halt the attack.
(Well you know her she doesn't always think things through. lol. )

Katya reacted instinctively when the lion came down. She realized now that her pounce was probably not the best thing to do. She let out an angry snarl as she moved to go for the lion, she pulled herself short when Yasha shouted. While she didn't know what he was saying she had an idea what it was about. She yowled angrily and flicked her tail.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Today at 1:59 pm

"Is that what you're calling them these days? I just thought they were random palsies." Akane said with humor as he elbowed Iona for her other observation.  "I'll show you hospitality.  Don't make me get the razor kitty cat." She added with merriment.
Iona laughed and elbowed her back with a snort. "You know if we weren't in a moving car I would show you my awesome reflexes. But alas you car has saved you from my superior skills, rain check?" She asked with a smirk.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Today at 2:04 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Perhaps a testament to success and sacrifice. What do you suppose she's like to evoke such loyalty? She must be pretty special." Jaeger speculated sentimentally. He thought Keri was pretty special.
~~~
(Yes, that's fine. But poor Anna, she'll have to do the walk of shame now. Oh the scandal.    joke )

Zypher had finally drifted off to sleep sometime in the night. But it was a wonderful surprise to awake with Anna still beside him. 
~~~
Deagan laughed slightly at her easygoing tone. He found a seat on the boat that had two spots available so they could sit together.  " it is good to deviate routine that makes you less predictable." He chanced to tease her.
Keri looked back to him again at his words then shook her head a little as she smiled "She would have to be special" She agreed.
~~~
Anna woke and yawned before she looked to him again. For a moment she was happy and content, then she noticed how light it was and sat up, looking towards the window then around for the clock. She startled then looked to the door, alert when there was a knock there.
(hehehe)
~~~
Robin looked around, making sure she was the only vampire on the boat, at least to her sight, before she sat down with him. "On occasion, yes" She agreed.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum