New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(A hahaha the gurney that she is trying to get off, sorry Nicky I quoted a different post. Lol)
(I saw it too late.  So I made Yasha yell  Razz  )
(saw that lol, surprised both of us. She'll listen to him, after he's shown her he means business. I mean she is the daughter of an alpha, she is fairly dominant herself.Poor twins, would have been better if a calmer more collected person got hurt lol)

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:31 pm

"You have to stay on the gurney tigress, we don't want you to pull something else and bleed worse." Sophia said, pressing the girl back down onto the gurney. "You were lucky to get to the car and plane before, but luck can run out of you press it too far."
Katya looked to Yasha as he raised his voice, giving him a slightly challenging look. She growled softly but sat back down on the gurney. When the healer moved to pish her down she snarled at her before she could stop herself. "be careful who you push woman I bite." She growled but did her best to rein it in after that.
(Good save Starr!  High five  I got lost with my problematic tablet. Lol! )
Yasha murmured soothingly to Katya.  "I'm sorry, but you're stubbornness is getting in the way of urgency. Please forgive me and let them help you.  They can't do surgery out here in the open toon may bacteria and bugs. Not to mention not proper lighting. "

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:33 pm

"You have to stay on the gurney tigress, we don't want you to pull something else and bleed worse." Sophia said, pressing the girl back down onto the gurney. "You were lucky to get to the car and plane before, but luck can run out of you press it too far."
Katya looked to Yasha as he raised his voice, giving him a slightly challenging look. She growled softly but sat back down on the gurney. When the healer moved to pish her down she snarled at her before she could stop herself. "be careful who you push woman I bite." She growled but did her best to rein it in after that.
Yasha murmured soothingly to Katya.  "I'm sorry, but you're stubbornness is getting in the way of urgency. Please forgive me and let them help you.  They can't do surgery out here in the open toon may bacteria and bugs. Not to mention not proper lighting. "
"We won't be pushy, if you let us do what we have to." Sophia said, calming as she did. "Now, let's get inside and in better light."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:37 pm

Katya calmed a bit and nodded, she was aware she was being stubborn. She gave him a small smile. "you know I was trying to avoid running you over. " she said softly with a quiet chuckle then winced as it hurt. "I will do my best to behave, just don't leave, please." She added as she reached slowly for his hand.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:43 pm

Zypher growled softly before closing the last few inches from her lips. He was trying to behave,  but with every chime of his watch,  he knew they were late. 
~~~
Deagan made a sheepish look at Robin's raised eyebrow. "Please and thank you?" He added as he melted the chocolate over a pot of simmering water. 
~~~
(Answered separately)
Anna didn't really care as she kissed him, though she was trying not to let things go too far before she pulled back and stared at him. She knew they should go, get down to the lobby, but she didn't want to. How would they get through the dinner if she couldn't even stop herself from kissing him now?
~~~
Robin laughed at that and glanced to him again. She finished with the eggs and brought the bowl of whites over to him. "Here you go."
Zypher groaned softly as Anna looked at him.  " If you don't stop looking at me that way,  nothing good is going to come of it." He said with a chuckle as he took her hand gently to coax her to the elevator.  He added as he pressed the call button,  " You're fuel to my open flame and together we're combustible. "
~~~
"Thank you." Deagan stated as he whipped the chocolate and cream together, before he would temper the eggs and add them.
Anna shuttered her eyes, looking down demurely to keep from staring at him. "We certainly do have chemistry together." She remarked quietly, waiting for the elevator to take them down.
~~~
Robin watched him work curiously. Baking was so not a skill she had ever learned, cooking over an open fire, yeah, that she knew, but all of this he was doing was not something she had learned much of anything about.
"Now that's it in a nutshell.  So how mad do you think your aunt's going to be......we're looking at three, with the elevator ride, five minutes tops overdue?" Zypher asked as the doors opened.  
~~~
As Deagan got it all whipped up and folded together,  he poured it in the ramekins in a pan of water to bake. After he put them in the oven,  he collected a dollop of moose on his finger and held it out to Robin.  "Care for a sample?" He asked with a sensuous smile.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:45 pm

Iona noticed his interest as well as his now ill fitting pants. She purred excitedly as her eyes traveled up words to his face. Oh she was for sure ending her dry spell tonight. She wasn't sure if shed be able to walk by morning but she was content to stay in bed if need be. She got up and walked with her tail in the air to sit with Akane out of the way. She would do her best to stop distracting him.
Akane shifted and settled back to sit crossed legged.  "Girl,  you are so asking for it. He's going to tear you a new one and don't come crying to me, because I warned you. Not once,  but twice!" She said with humor.
Iona shifted and leaned against her friend with a wistful sigh. "Oh I know, I've been warned. Trust me I won't come crying after he's done with me, heck I probably won't even move for a week." She joked as she watched as he moved to get what was needed. She then turned to look curiously at their alpha, hanging Akane lightly in the side and gesturing with her chin towards the two.
"I see that. I knew something was up when she called him by his first name and cooked for him. I guess the old proverb is right, the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. " Akane said with a speculating grin.
Iona nodded with a grin, she certainly hadn't expected this development when they had rescued her and brought her in. "So, our game of tag was interrupted, what should we do now?" She wondered allowed.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:53 pm

"We won't be pushy, if you let us do what we have to." Sophia said, calming as she did. "Now, let's get inside and in better light."
Katya calmed a bit and nodded, she was aware she was being stubborn. She gave him a small smile. "you know I was trying to avoid running you over. " she said softly with a quiet chuckle then winced as it hurt. "I will do my best to behave, just don't leave, please." She added as she reached slowly for his hand.
Yasha nodded to Ezekiel and the young medical student to lift the gurney to take Katya inside to the medical room. "I promise,  I'll not leave you. But you must promise to not leave me either.  Let the healers do their job and bless the powers that be that there were here to help you. I stole them from their life, I can't say I'm remorseful for that now. They hold your life in their hands, I'll owe them a life debt for this." He said honestly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Yasha nodded to Ezekiel and the young medical student to lift the gurney to take Katya inside to the medical room. "I promise,  I'll not leave you. But you must promise to not leave me either.  Let the healers do their job and bless the powers that be that there were here to help you. I stole them from their life, I can't say I'm remorseful for that now. They hold your life in their hands, I'll owe them a life debt for this." He said honestly.
Katya smiled softly at him.  "I'm not leaving Yasha, you have my word." She told him, she added in her head that she had been through worse, and was probably too stubborn to die. But she kept those words to herself, this was not the best time for humor. She then turned to the healers. "you can do what you need, I will behave as best I can." She told the twins, she meant it too. She couldn't tell them she'd do it happily but she would at least behave.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:42 pm

Zypher growled softly before closing the last few inches from her lips. He was trying to behave,  but with every chime of his watch,  he knew they were late. 
~~~
Deagan made a sheepish look at Robin's raised eyebrow. "Please and thank you?" He added as he melted the chocolate over a pot of simmering water. 
~~~
(Answered separately)
Anna didn't really care as she kissed him, though she was trying not to let things go too far before she pulled back and stared at him. She knew they should go, get down to the lobby, but she didn't want to. How would they get through the dinner if she couldn't even stop herself from kissing him now?
~~~
Robin laughed at that and glanced to him again. She finished with the eggs and brought the bowl of whites over to him. "Here you go."
Zypher groaned softly as Anna looked at him.  " If you don't stop looking at me that way,  nothing good is going to come of it." He said with a chuckle as he took her hand gently to coax her to the elevator.  He added as he pressed the call button,  " You're fuel to my open flame and together we're combustible. "
~~~
"Thank you." Deagan stated as he whipped the chocolate and cream together, before he would temper the eggs and add them.
Anna shuttered her eyes, looking down demurely to keep from staring at him. "We certainly do have chemistry together." She remarked quietly, waiting for the elevator to take them down.
~~~
Robin watched him work curiously. Baking was so not a skill she had ever learned, cooking over an open fire, yeah, that she knew, but all of this he was doing was not something she had learned much of anything about.
"Now that's it in a nutshell.  So how mad do you think your aunt's going to be......we're looking at three, with the elevator ride, five minutes tops overdue?" Zypher asked as the doors opened.  
~~~
As Deagan got it all whipped up and folded together,  he poured it in the ramekins in a pan of water to bake. After he put them in the oven,  he collected a dollop of moose on his finger and held it out to Robin.  "Care for a sample?" He asked with a sensuous smile.
Anna shook her head then shrugged "She shouldn't be too mad. Just let me take the blame if she says anything" 
~~~
Robin looked at him then at his finger, coming closer to lick it off, trying not to nip his finger as she did.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:47 pm

Katya smiled softly at him.  "I'm not leaving Yasha, you have my word." She told him, she added in her head that she had been through worse, and was probably too stubborn to die. But she kept those words to herself, this was not the best time for humor. She then turned to the healers. "you can do what you need, I will behave as best I can." She told the twins, she meant it too. She couldn't tell them she'd do it happily but she would at least behave.
Sarah and Sophia smiled at her and nodded "We do not take offence, we know that those in pain often lash out." Sarah said gently.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:17 pm

Sarah and Sophia smiled at her and nodded "We do not take offence, we know that those in pain often lash out." Sarah said gently.
Katya huffed a bit, how could they be so darn forgiving. "well then its a good thing your the healers and not me. Your not going to knock me out are you?" She asked suddenly sitting up in concern at the thought. She was not keen on being put under, she didn't like the feeling of being completely powerless, let alone how she always felt waking up.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:07 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Anna shook her head then shrugged "She shouldn't be too mad. Just let me take the blame if she says anything" 
~~~
Robin looked at him then at his finger, coming closer to lick it off, trying not to nip his finger as she did.
Zypher looked to Anna and said with sincerity,  "You know what? I don't care if she's mad, sad or glad. The only thing I really care about is standing next to me and I do care how you feel. I never should have told you not to look at me that way. The truth is, I like when you look at me that way. " 
~~~
Deagan watched her with a grin and waited for her assessment as he took a tasting for himself with the same finger.  "Oh, yes. Now that's good and fluffy." He said with exuberance.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:11 pm

Akane shifted and settled back to sit crossed legged.  "Girl,  you are so asking for it. He's going to tear you a new one and don't come crying to me, because I warned you. Not once,  but twice!" She said with humor.
Iona shifted and leaned against her friend with a wistful sigh. "Oh I know, I've been warned. Trust me I won't come crying after he's done with me, heck I probably won't even move for a week." She joked as she watched as he moved to get what was needed. She then turned to look curiously at their alpha, hanging Akane lightly in the side and gesturing with her chin towards the two.
"I see that. I knew something was up when she called him by his first name and cooked for him. I guess the old proverb is right, the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. " Akane said with a speculating grin.
Iona nodded with a grin, she certainly hadn't expected this development when they had rescued her and brought her in. "So, our game of tag was interrupted, what should we do now?" She wondered allowed.
"Who said the game was over. Tag! You're it!" Akane said as she playfully pushed her friend aside to shift on the fly as she lunged forward to take off running.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:20 pm

Reese looked to Aliyah and wondered why she didn't just tell everyone her origins from the pride. But that was her history and her mystery to reveal when she deemed right. " Yes, I do understand. " He said with sincerity.
She could read his face easy enough, she knew what he was thinking. "your probably wondering why I don't just tell everyone I grew up here. I want to know when they accept me its for me and not just because I used to be a part of this pride as a youth. Besides I was very troubled when I was younger, not sure I'd want them to remember that version of me. " she explained, it would be harder to win them over if they thought she was an outsider, yes. But at least she would know she had truly earned it this way.
"When you put it like that, that makes sense. " Reese admitted quietly. Feeling a bit foolish that he was so transparent that she could read him so easily. ,
(pfft that is the obvious thing to be thinking next. Lol he needs to not feel so silly)

Aliyah nodded as she looked to him. "i would have given you even more trouble back then, probably for the best we didnt meet until now." She said with a quiet chuckle and grin trying to lighten the mood a bit.
(Stop making fun of my easy character.   Suspect   joke   )
"I wasn't a Goody Two-Shoes either. How do you think I know so much about security. You've gotta think like a criminal to catch a criminals." Reese said with humor.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:52 am

Katya huffed a bit, how could they be so darn forgiving. "well then its a good thing your the healers and not me. Your not going to knock me out are you?" She asked suddenly sitting up in concern at the thought. She was not keen on being put under, she didn't like the feeling of being completely powerless, let alone how she always felt waking up.
"Not unless we have to, we should be able to just use a local to numb the area, check for any debris or worrying cuts then sew you back up." Sophia said gently and smiled

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:07 am

"Not unless we have to, we should be able to just use a local to numb the area, check for any debris or worrying cuts then sew you back up." Sophia said gently and smiled
Yasha was thankful for there gentleness with Katya through all this. She was far from an easy patient. As they got her in the medical room and the gurney set up on the table, Yasha took ahold of Katya's hand tightly. The young medical tech started gathering what they'd needed.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:21 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher looked to Anna and said with sincerity,  "You know what? I don't care if she's mad, sad or glad. The only thing I really care about is standing next to me and I do care how you feel. I never should have told you not to look at me that way. The truth is, I like when you look at me that way. " 
~~~
Deagan watched her with a grin and waited for her assessment as he took a tasting for himself with the same finger.  "Oh, yes. Now that's good and fluffy." He said with exuberance.
Anna looked back to him as he spoke then shook her head a little. "No, you were right to say that. We have other places to be right now, we can't just go off and be together..." No matter how much she wanted to. 
~~~
Robin nodded and looked to the bowl then turned to lean against a counter, looking around the room. "It is good, and fluffy, more than I thought it would be with the ingredients in it."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:02 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Anna looked back to him as he spoke then shook her head a little. "No, you were right to say that. We have other places to be right now, we can't just go off and be together..." No matter how much she wanted to. 
~~~
Robin nodded and looked to the bowl then turned to lean against a counter, looking around the room. "It is good, and fluffy, more than I thought it would be with the ingredients in it."
Zypher laughed quietly and shook his head.  "Anna, that's not what a said. I just ment,  I don't care if she's mad that we're late. I'm not the boy trying to get you alone. If you remember,  I stepped out into the hallway instead of inviting you in. " He said quietly as the elevator made its way to the lobby.  
~~~
"It's the eggs, their the secret. " Deagan stated as he began to clean up. The offered Robin the wooden spoon on his way to the sink. " A magic wand of yummy goodness for you, my lady. " He said with cheesy delight.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:51 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher laughed quietly and shook his head.  "Anna, that's not what a said. I just ment,  I don't care if she's mad that we're late. I'm not the boy trying to get you alone. If you remember,  I stepped out into the hallway instead of inviting you in. " He said quietly as the elevator made its way to the lobby.  
~~~
"It's the eggs, their the secret. " Deagan stated as he began to clean up. The offered Robin the wooden spoon on his way to the sink. " A magic wand of yummy goodness for you, my lady. " He said with cheesy delight.
Anna looked to the door when it chimed then opened and sighed softly, reaching for his hand to lead him to the lobby. She knew she was the one wanting to get him alone, every time she was close to him, she just wanted it to be them.
~~~
Robin chuckled and shook her head a little as she took the spoon. "Magic wand?" She had to chuckle at that, it was not something she was used to hearing, though she did start cleaning the mixture off with a finger to eat it that way.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:02 am

Yasha was thankful for there gentleness with Katya through all this. She was far from an easy patient. As they got her in the medical room and the gurney set up on the table, Yasha took ahold of Katya's hand tightly. The young medical tech started gathering what they'd needed.
Katya let out a shaky breath, relieved that she wouldn't need to be put under. She couldn't handle that, not in a new place, surrounded by new people. As Yasha took ahold of her hand she gave him a grateful look, he was now her rock and she was happy he hadn't left her alone during this. She squeezed his hand in thanks for that as well to reassure him that she would be fine, she had healed from worse and this wasn't going to stop her. "I am sorry I am so difficult." She apologized mostly to him but to the others as well.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:28 am

She could read his face easy enough, she knew what he was thinking. "your probably wondering why I don't just tell everyone I grew up here. I want to know when they accept me its for me and not just because I used to be a part of this pride as a youth. Besides I was very troubled when I was younger, not sure I'd want them to remember that version of me. " she explained, it would be harder to win them over if they thought she was an outsider, yes. But at least she would know she had truly earned it this way.
"When you put it like that, that makes sense. " Reese admitted quietly. Feeling a bit foolish that he was so transparent that she could read him so easily. ,
(pfft that is the obvious thing to be thinking next. Lol he needs to not feel so silly)

Aliyah nodded as she looked to him. "i would have given you even more trouble back then, probably for the best we didnt meet until now." She said with a quiet chuckle and grin trying to lighten the mood a bit.
(Stop making fun of my easy character.   Suspect   joke   )
"I wasn't a Goody Two-Shoes either. How do you think I know so much about security. You've gotta think like a criminal to catch a criminals." Reese said with humor.
(lol I wasn't make fun of him, just saying it was an obvious train of thought so he has no reason to feel foolish. )

Aliyah grinned at his explanation. "I think you and I could have caused some trouble, probably chaos in our youth. " she said with equal humor as she chuckled remembering her wilder days.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:33 am

"Who said the game was over. Tag! You're it!" Akane said as she playfully pushed her friend aside to shift on the fly as she lunged forward to take off running.
Iona laughed as she was pushed over, she looked after Akane as she loped away. "cheater cheater, you want to play dirty fine." She said with a chuckle as she shifted and ran after her, growling softly in excitement from the chase.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:19 pm

Katya let out a shaky breath, relieved that she wouldn't need to be put under. She couldn't handle that, not in a new place, surrounded by new people. As Yasha took ahold of her hand she gave him a grateful look, he was now her rock and she was happy he hadn't left her alone during this. She squeezed his hand in thanks for that as well to reassure him that she would be fine, she had healed from worse and this wasn't going to stop her. "I am sorry I am so difficult." She apologized mostly to him but to the others as well.
The twins looked around the medical room, getting prepped by washing hands and putting on gloves and masks then cleaning the gunshot on Katya. Sarah brought a needle over and looked to the tigress "This is only a local, to numb the area so we can do what we need to." She informed, given how Katya had been, they would explain each step to her, so she wouldn't be scared as they worked

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:01 pm

The twins looked around the medical room, getting prepped by washing hands and putting on gloves and masks then cleaning the gunshot on Katya. Sarah brought a needle over and looked to the tigress "This is only a local, to numb the area so we can do what we need to." She informed, given how Katya had been, they would explain each step to her, so she wouldn't be scared as they worked
Katya winced a little as they cleaned the wound again, she looked down at it not that her shirt was out of the way. Yeah she had really done a number on herself she thought, if it was nt going to leave a scar before it probably would now. She looked up at the healers when they brought the needle over. She growled softly, she was not fond of needles. "alright if it has to be done." She said warily as she watched them inject it around the wound to numb the area.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:51 am

Katya winced a little as they cleaned the wound again, she looked down at it not that her shirt was out of the way. Yeah she had really done a number on herself she thought, if it was nt going to leave a scar before it probably would now. She looked up at the healers when they brought the needle over. She growled softly, she was not fond of needles. "alright if it has to be done." She said warily as she watched them inject it around the wound to numb the area.
(can we skip to them finishing?)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:22 am

(can we skip to them finishing?)
(That's fine with me, if it's ok with Nariah.  Smile )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum