New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger followed Keri contentedly as she explored the rooms. "No, it's really big." He said with a smile as he walked over to the walk-in closet. This is bigger then my whole kitchen. " He said jokingly. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher hurried to catch up with Anna. "That sentiment is mutual,  I assure you. Sometimes I even forget you're the alpha by proxy." He explained when he made it to her side.
~▪~▪~
Azle tipped his head at Robin's reply.  He hadn't expected to dredge up old emotions. "I asked simply because I was going to gift you the one of your choice.  They have been trained since birth to be a vampire's servant. They serve your blood needs and would die for you. It is only up to you if you give him one or the full three marks. But I'd at least suggest you give him the first mark. It's the one that opens his mind to you. Especially if you have trust issues,  which most vampires do." Azle stated as he came over to her. "Have you ever marked a servant before? Are you inexperienced in the aspect of the use of your serums? "  He asked curiously as he stopped fairly close beside her.
Keri chuckled and came over to look in the closet then shook her head "I would need a lot of suitcases to fill that up." She said then went over to check out the shelves "What I have won't even fill up one portion of this." She was quiet a moment then spoke as if talking to herself more than him "Maybe I will get used to it, in time" 
~~~
Anna gave him another smile then went out to get in the car, the same way he had come in the evening before. The pack took her security seriously and she never got to use the front entrance. "I am glad I can be 'normal' to you. It's a refreshing change."
~~~
Robin smiled at him again then shook her head a little "As much as I would like that, I would have no place to take him to to keep him even relatively safe. My 'home' as it were has been the road and anyplace that I can find for the short rest I need. I have never had the need for a servant or given the marks to one. Mostly I have relied upon memory lapse or more recently blood banks and those of that new fetish group that wants to be bitten by a vampire." She shook her head and smiled at that foolish group. "TV pop culture has benefits at times."
Jaeger rested his shoulder aginst the door frame and crossed his arms with a lazy smile.  "Oh Ker bear,  that's what the bonus is for. Can you say shopping spree!" He said with a chuckle. 
~▪~▪~
" Well your only normal to me until we have to run to the car like the president." Zypher teased slightly as he shut the car door behind him as he sat next to Anna. " There's benefits to being a nobody." He said with a wink. 
~▪~▪~
Azle bowed respectfully and replied,  " Forgive my ignorance of these modern vampire's ways. They do sound fascinating. Is that how they live in America?" He moved forward to open the wine. It was made from his orchard. The waved one of the males over and held up a wine glass. To which the male tapped a vein at his wirst to bleed into the glass. Azle nodded "Thank you Deagan." He smiled before returned to his spot by the other chosen. Azle then added the perfect amount of wine to balance out the flavors. He swirled it before presenting it to Robin.  "This is one of my favorites." He explained quietly.
Keri laughed at that and shook her head. "I am not sure I have enough money to fill this place up or the will to shop that much" She said with a smile then looked to him again "Perhaps you could come with me?" 
~~~
Anna smiled at him as she settled into the seat. "I wouldn't know, this is all I have ever really done. Being an only child of an alpha has some downsides to it." She said then shrugged "Can't miss what you never had, can you?" 
~~
"I wouldn't really know, I don't spend much time with other vampires in America, or other Pytes. I haven't trusted anyone since my family was killed." Robin said though she accepted the glass from him easily enough. "Thank you Deagan" She added, not wanting him to feel unappreciated for his sacrifice. "And you Azle." She held the cup up in a silent toast before drinking from it. "Mm, that is good."
Jaeger stated with a cheesy grin. " Are you asking me out Ker bear? Why I think that would be a wonderful first date. " He said teasingly. 
~▪~▪~
"No you can't and that's a very sound logic to have. Not many see it that way. I'm glad you weren't displeased by my earlier statement. I meant no disrespect by it. " Zypher stated pleasantly while looking out the windows cautiously.
~▪~▪~
"And yet, here you are in the heart of a 2000 year old master vampire's coven. Deep within the earth surrounded by thralls.  For someone who doesn't trust easily or at all,  that's a leap off a mountain." Azle stated matter-of-factly as he set the wine bottle down and smiled with a flash of his fang. Not at all threatening, because to regular vampires,  the show of fangs in that manner was actually a flirty gesture. "You're welcome for the wine, it's a hobby of mine.  This vintage, '69 was a very good year. Very hot and somewhat dry. It concentrates the sugars in the grapes and stresses them just enough to deepen their flavors. " He said with enthusiasm of his craft.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:49 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger followed Keri contentedly as she explored the rooms. "No, it's really big." He said with a smile as he walked over to the walk-in closet. This is bigger then my whole kitchen. " He said jokingly. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher hurried to catch up with Anna. "That sentiment is mutual,  I assure you. Sometimes I even forget you're the alpha by proxy." He explained when he made it to her side.
~▪~▪~
Azle tipped his head at Robin's reply.  He hadn't expected to dredge up old emotions. "I asked simply because I was going to gift you the one of your choice.  They have been trained since birth to be a vampire's servant. They serve your blood needs and would die for you. It is only up to you if you give him one or the full three marks. But I'd at least suggest you give him the first mark. It's the one that opens his mind to you. Especially if you have trust issues,  which most vampires do." Azle stated as he came over to her. "Have you ever marked a servant before? Are you inexperienced in the aspect of the use of your serums? "  He asked curiously as he stopped fairly close beside her.
Keri chuckled and came over to look in the closet then shook her head "I would need a lot of suitcases to fill that up." She said then went over to check out the shelves "What I have won't even fill up one portion of this." She was quiet a moment then spoke as if talking to herself more than him "Maybe I will get used to it, in time" 
~~~
Anna gave him another smile then went out to get in the car, the same way he had come in the evening before. The pack took her security seriously and she never got to use the front entrance. "I am glad I can be 'normal' to you. It's a refreshing change."
~~~
Robin smiled at him again then shook her head a little "As much as I would like that, I would have no place to take him to to keep him even relatively safe. My 'home' as it were has been the road and anyplace that I can find for the short rest I need. I have never had the need for a servant or given the marks to one. Mostly I have relied upon memory lapse or more recently blood banks and those of that new fetish group that wants to be bitten by a vampire." She shook her head and smiled at that foolish group. "TV pop culture has benefits at times."
Jaeger rested his shoulder aginst the door frame and crossed his arms with a lazy smile.  "Oh Ker bear,  that's what the bonus is for. Can you say shopping spree!" He said with a chuckle. 
~▪~▪~
" Well your only normal to me until we have to run to the car like the president." Zypher teased slightly as he shut the car door behind him as he sat next to Anna. " There's benefits to being a nobody." He said with a wink. 
~▪~▪~
Azle bowed respectfully and replied,  " Forgive my ignorance of these modern vampire's ways. They do sound fascinating. Is that how they live in America?" He moved forward to open the wine. It was made from his orchard. The waved one of the males over and held up a wine glass. To which the male tapped a vein at his wirst to bleed into the glass. Azle nodded "Thank you Deagan." He smiled before returned to his spot by the other chosen. Azle then added the perfect amount of wine to balance out the flavors. He swirled it before presenting it to Robin.  "This is one of my favorites." He explained quietly.
Keri laughed at that and shook her head. "I am not sure I have enough money to fill this place up or the will to shop that much" She said with a smile then looked to him again "Perhaps you could come with me?" 
~~~
Anna smiled at him as she settled into the seat. "I wouldn't know, this is all I have ever really done. Being an only child of an alpha has some downsides to it." She said then shrugged "Can't miss what you never had, can you?" 
~~
"I wouldn't really know, I don't spend much time with other vampires in America, or other Pytes. I haven't trusted anyone since my family was killed." Robin said though she accepted the glass from him easily enough. "Thank you Deagan" She added, not wanting him to feel unappreciated for his sacrifice. "And you Azle." She held the cup up in a silent toast before drinking from it. "Mm, that is good."
Jaeger stated with a cheesy grin. " Are you asking me out Ker bear? Why I think that would be a wonderful first date. " He said teasingly. 
~▪~▪~
"No you can't and that's a very sound logic to have. Not many see it that way. I'm glad you weren't displeased by my earlier statement. I meant no disrespect by it. " Zypher stated pleasantly while looking out the windows cautiously.
~▪~▪~
"And yet, here you are in the heart of a 2000 year old master vampire's coven. Deep within the earth surrounded by thralls.  For someone who doesn't trust easily or at all,  that's a leap off a mountain." Azle stated matter-of-factly as he set the wine bottle down and smiled with a flash of his fang. Not at all threatening, because to regular vampires,  the show of fangs in that manner was actually a flirty gesture. "You're welcome for the wine, it's a hobby of mine.  This vintage, '69 was a very good year. Very hot and somewhat dry. It concentrates the sugars in the grapes and stresses them just enough to deepen their flavors. " He said with enthusiasm of his craft.
Keri laughed and shook her head a little "You think shopping would be a good first date? Why?" She asked curiously. She wanted to go on a date with him, to get to know him better.
~~~
Anna chuckled softly then shrugged "Being resigned to reality doesn't mean I don't wish I could just vanish for a couple of hours and have fun, see what the world's like without constant chaperones. It just means I know such is not possible." 
~~~
Robin smiled at him and dipped her head. It was a leap, but he seemed to be worth the trouble. "I have never studied the growing of grapes for wine before. That is interesting that the weather can have that much of an impact on the final taste." It was interesting and he spoke with such a passion for the craft. She had never lacked for curiosity, though time was against her when she spent most of that on learning to fight and tracking the evildoers.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
And that's when he knew what this was. He'd seen it in action,  but had never been a recipient of it. He looked to his hands and sighed softly. " Serena,  forget that for the moment and please come here." He said quietly.
Serena closed the fridge and went over to the counter opposite of him, looking at him in the eyes as she waited patiently for him to continue.
(She can't look him in the eye, if he's looking down at his hands. Well if she had her head on the counter,  she could.   Razz  Funny image that brings to mind.)

When Raycon finally collected his thoughts,  he looke to meet her gaze and said quietly, " I've been thinking about what you said earlier. And I must agree with you, I think it's good to have this distance of separate rooms for now. As you pointed out,  we haven't even known eachother a week and this will allow us to get acquainted more slowly.  You said you needed your space and I've come to realize,  I need mine as well. You see Serena,  I'm a 380 year old bachelor who has never been in a serious relationship, let alone engaged with a young on the way. I've been married to my work all these years and I'm set in my ways. That simply doesn't change overnight. I was lying to myself to believe it would. The Rose Colored Glasses have slipped slightly with the return to my life here in the city. Sure our lovemaking is great, but our relationship needs work."
(Oh sorry Razz  )
Serena pinched the bridge of her nose "Our relationship is fine, which just had our first fight big deal. We're going to fight  that what people do and it was a petty fight anyway. It's unbelievable that you now want separate rooms over this."
"See, right there.  That's my point exactly. You're calling it a fight, I saw it as simply a disagreement. Just as it obviously escaped you attention,  you walked away from me as you sought the other room. Is it to be a comfort to me that you now deem it to be over something you refer to as petty? If our relationship was strong,  that never would have happened. You wold have choose us over isolation. We would have talked about it and not ignored the hurt feelings. " Raycon replied quietly.  He stood up and straightened his suit coat as he looked to her candidly. "There is one constant about me that you can take to the bank. I don't play mind games and I most definitely don't play charades. I say what I mean and I do what I say."  He stepped around the counter and her to the fridge to get the jug of store bought tea. He picked two glasses to pour them both some so they could eat together.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri laughed and shook her head a little "You think shopping would be a good first date? Why?" She asked curiously. She wanted to go on a date with him, to get to know him better.
~~~
Anna chuckled softly then shrugged "Being resigned to reality doesn't mean I don't wish I could just vanish for a couple of hours and have fun, see what the world's like without constant chaperones. It just means I know such is not possible." 
~~~
Robin smiled at him and dipped her head. It was a leap, but he seemed to be worth the trouble. "I have never studied the growing of grapes for wine before. That is interesting that the weather can have that much of an impact on the final taste." It was interesting and he spoke with such a passion for the craft. She had never lacked for curiosity, though time was against her when she spent most of that on learning to fight and tracking the evildoers.
Jaeger smirked as he shrugged.  "I don't know,  I was just thinking about all those wonderfully skimpy outfits you may try on and need my most excellent tom cat opinion on." He said with a sigh of appreciation at the thought. 
~▪~▪~
"Ah, but then you'd be wrong about that.  I did dabble in Theater Arts in college. I could do a makeup on you that even your father wouldn't recognize you, we'll beside you scent of course.  But then you have a remedy for that now don't you." Zypher whispered intimately in her ear.
~▪~▪~
Azle went back to settle on the sofa as he looked to Robin.  "There's many factors in the grapes flavors.  The minerals in the Earth,  the toxins in the air even the acidity of the rain. A good wine maker is actually a chemist. You have to keep the checks and balances in or else you throw out the whole lot. Even burning the barrels the wine is stored in adds flavor. " He informed conversationally.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:36 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena closed the fridge and went over to the counter opposite of him, looking at him in the eyes as she waited patiently for him to continue.
(She can't look him in the eye, if he's looking down at his hands. Well if she had her head on the counter,  she could.   Razz  Funny image that brings to mind.)

When Raycon finally collected his thoughts,  he looke to meet her gaze and said quietly, " I've been thinking about what you said earlier. And I must agree with you, I think it's good to have this distance of separate rooms for now. As you pointed out,  we haven't even known eachother a week and this will allow us to get acquainted more slowly.  You said you needed your space and I've come to realize,  I need mine as well. You see Serena,  I'm a 380 year old bachelor who has never been in a serious relationship, let alone engaged with a young on the way. I've been married to my work all these years and I'm set in my ways. That simply doesn't change overnight. I was lying to myself to believe it would. The Rose Colored Glasses have slipped slightly with the return to my life here in the city. Sure our lovemaking is great, but our relationship needs work."
(Oh sorry Razz  )
Serena pinched the bridge of her nose "Our relationship is fine, which just had our first fight big deal. We're going to fight  that what people do and it was a petty fight anyway. It's unbelievable that you now want separate rooms over this."
"See, right there.  That's my point exactly. You're calling it a fight, I saw it as simply a disagreement. Just as it obviously escaped you attention,  you walked away from me as you sought the other room. Is it to be a comfort to me that you now deem it to be over something you refer to as petty? If our relationship was strong,  that never would have happened. You wold have choose us over isolation. We would have talked about it and not ignored the hurt feelings. " Raycon replied quietly.  He stood up and straightened his suit coat as he looked to her candidly. "There is one constant about me that you can take to the bank. I don't play mind games and I most definitely don't play charades. I say what I mean and I do what I say."  He stepped around the counter and her to the fridge to get the jug of store bought tea. He picked two glasses to pour them both some so they could eat together.
Serena rubbed her face "It's not like I walked out of the house I simply walked away because you were acussing of manipulation which really hurt me. I didn't want it to escalate to point ofor us saying something that we would deeply regret, that in no way affects how strong our relationship is. I didn't even pack anything into that room I only took out my things just so my clothes wouldn't get wrinkled. I came out here to make lunch so we could talk it out, apologize and move on and because I didn't want you to starve because I love you. I would understand where you're coming from if I walked out of the house and went to a hotel but I didn't I just simply walked a few feet away from you to cool down becauseI didn't want to say anything hurtful. I'm sorry that I made that comment, I didn't mean anything by it I was just teasing and I'm sorry if you felt that me walking away meant that our relationship wasn't strong. If I'm frustrated with something or someone I just walk away and do something else to cool down before attempting again that's just how I am but it in no way means I love you any less" Serena said sincerely.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

(Oh sorry Razz  )
Serena rubbed her face "It's not like I walked out of the house I simply walked away because you were acussing of manipulation which really hurt me. I didn't want it to escalate to point ofor us saying something that we would deeply regret, that in no way affects how strong our relationship is. I didn't even pack anything into that room I only took out my things just so my clothes wouldn't get wrinkled.  I came out here to make lunch so we could talk it out,  apologize and move on and because I didn't want you to starve because I love you. I would understand where you're coming from if I walked out of the house and went to a hotel but I didn't  I just simply walked a few feet away from you to cool down becauseI didn't want to say anything hurtful.  I'm sorry that I made that comment, I didn't mean anything by it I was just teasing and I'm sorry if you felt that me walking away meant that our relationship wasn't strong. If I'm frustrated with something or someone I just walk away and do something else to cool down before attempting again that's just how I am but it in no way means I love you any less" Serena said sincerely.
Raycon set the glasses of tea by their plates and took ahold of Serena's hand to guide her to sit on the barstool beside the one he'd vacated.  He then reclaimed his own and turned to face her. " You're dealing with a primal male, any walking away in that manner, I don't like. " He said simply.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:02 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger smirked as he shrugged.  "I don't know,  I was just thinking about all those wonderfully skimpy outfits you may try on and need my most excellent tom cat opinion on." He said with a sigh of appreciation at the thought. 
~▪~▪~
"Ah, but then you'd be wrong about that.  I did dabble in Theater Arts in college. I could do a makeup on you that even your father wouldn't recognize you, we'll beside you scent of course.  But then you have a remedy for that now don't you." Zypher whispered intimately in her ear.
~▪~▪~
Azle went back to settle on the sofa as he looked to Robin.  "There's many factors in the grapes flavors.  The minerals in the Earth,  the toxins in the air even the acidity of the rain. A good wine maker is actually a chemist. You have to keep the checks and balances in or else you throw out the whole lot. Even burning the barrels the wine is stored in adds flavor. " He informed conversationally.
Keri laughed even as she blushed at that. Hm, well, that was a point. "Hm, and what if I get boring business clothes?" She teased 
~~~
Anna looked at him and raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Well, maybe she could actually get to see the city without a wall of bodyguards in front of her. "Intriguing." She said softly "I may take you up on the offer someday."
~~~
Robin smiled at him again then took a seat to eat the meal he had providedfor her even as she listened to him "Burning the barrels? Wouldn't that mess up the flavor, not help it?" This was an interesting topic though.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:03 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
(Oh sorry Razz  )
Serena rubbed her face "It's not like I walked out of the house I simply walked away because you were acussing of manipulation which really hurt me. I didn't want it to escalate to point ofor us saying something that we would deeply regret, that in no way affects how strong our relationship is. I didn't even pack anything into that room I only took out my things just so my clothes wouldn't get wrinkled.  I came out here to make lunch so we could talk it out,  apologize and move on and because I didn't want you to starve because I love you. I would understand where you're coming from if I walked out of the house and went to a hotel but I didn't  I just simply walked a few feet away from you to cool down becauseI didn't want to say anything hurtful.  I'm sorry that I made that comment, I didn't mean anything by it I was just teasing and I'm sorry if you felt that me walking away meant that our relationship wasn't strong. If I'm frustrated with something or someone I just walk away and do something else to cool down before attempting again that's just how I am but it in no way means I love you any less" Serena said sincerely.
Raycon set the glasses of tea by their plates and took ahold of Serena's hand to guide her to sit on the barstool beside the one he'd vacated.  He then reclaimed his own and turned to face her. " You're dealing with a primal male, any walking away in that manner, I don't like. " He said simply.
Serena sighed "That's just how I am but I understand and I will try my best to not walk away when we're having a disagreement. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
Keri laughed even as she blushed at that. Hm, well, that was a point. "Hm, and what if I get boring business clothes?" She teased 
~~~
Anna looked at him and raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Well, maybe she could actually get to see the city without a wall of bodyguards in front of her. "Intriguing." She said softly "I may take you up on the offer someday."
~~~
Robin smiled at him again then took a seat to eat the meal he had providedfor her even as she listened to him "Burning the barrels? Wouldn't that mess up the flavor, not help it?" This was an interesting topic though.
Jaeger gave her as sexy smile. " I've got an imagination and a thing for women in power suits" He drawled with a soft purr. 
~▪~▪~
"Just promise me when you do, don't ever get caught. My head will be on the wall of you father's study. Staring with glass eyes and an expression of, I should have known better." Zypher stated with humor. 
~▪~▪~
"Well, not so much burning as it is toasting. It helps to makes it watertight. Here is am, talking you ear off. I don't get many who are interested in my hobby." Azle said truthfully.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena sighed "That's just how I am but I understand and I will try my best to not walk away when we're having a disagreement. "
" That would be wonderful, thank you. Now, I'm sorry you felt judged by my statements earlier when I called you manipulative. I felt likewise when you'd called me defensive and was questioning my motives. It just seemed you found fault with everything I had to say. " Raycon said with honesty.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:56 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
" That would be wonderful, thank you. Now, I'm sorry you felt judged by my statements earlier when I called you manipulative. I felt likewise when you'd called me defensive and was questioning my motives. It just seemed you found fault with everything I had to say. " Raycon said with honesty.
Serena finally smiled "I felt the same way and I'm sorry if it seemed like it." She said softly before she got up to hug him,
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena finally smiled "I felt the same way and I'm sorry if it seemed like it." She said softly before she got up to hug him,
Raycon returned her hug and smiled as well. "You didn't want me to starve,  huh?" He asked with genuine levity.  " I think it would take more than one meal before I'd starve, Miss Ramis.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:11 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon returned her hug and smiled as well. "You didn't want me to starve,  huh?" He asked with genuine levity.  " I think it would take more than one meal before I'd starve, Miss Ramis.
Serena chuckled "Hmm I'm not sure about that Mr. Marlow. You're a big boy tiger and you guys tend to need a lot of calorie intake " she hummed as she sat back down on the stool.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena chuckled "Hmm I'm not sure about that Mr. Marlow. You're a big boy tiger and you guys tend to need a lot of calorie intake " she hummed as she sat back down on the stool.
"Ah, but Miss Ramis,  I haven't been a boy in a very long time. I'm now a man with supplemental appetites." Raycon teased playfully as he passed Serena her plate with a napkin. He then pulled his own over to him. Despite his teasing, he was  ravenous.  "This looks so good, just the way I like it. Cheese and meaty goodness and it's ran through the garden of flavor. " He said appreciative of her thoughtfulness of him.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:01 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Ah, but Miss Ramis,  I haven't been a boy in a very long time. I'm now a man with supplemental appetites." Raycon teased playfully as he passed Serena her plate with a napkin. He then pulled his own over to him. Despite his teasing, he was  ravenous.  "This looks so good, just the way I like it. Cheese and meaty goodness and it's ran through the garden of flavor. " He said appreciative of her thoughtfulness of him.
Serena smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly "Anything for you, is there something specific you want for dinner today?" She asked before taking a bite of her sub.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:03 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger gave her as sexy smile. " I've got an imagination and a thing for women in power suits" He drawled with a soft purr. 
~▪~▪~
"Just promise me when you do, don't ever get caught. My head will be on the wall of you father's study. Staring with glass eyes and an expression of, I should have known better." Zypher stated with humor. 
~▪~▪~
"Well, not so much burning as it is toasting. It Hillsborough and makes it watertight. Here is am, talking you ear off. I don't get many who are interested in my hobby." Azle said truthfully.
Keri laughed at that and went over to him to wrap him in a hug "You certainly have a way with words.So, what is our first order of business, food or clothes shopping?" She asked with a chuckle.
~~~
Anna giggled and shook her head, dipping it then looking to him "I don't think I would have the guts to do such a thing without having...someone by my side." She had nearly said without having him by her side. That made her blush and look towards the windows, uncertain again. Goodness, just how far had she already fallen for him?
~~~
Robin smiled at that then shook her head "Well, I am interested, I haven't taken time to learn such things before and I like hearing you talk" She stated honestly then focused on the meal again, finishing it so she could come sit beside him with another glass of the wine, without the added blood this time.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:50 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly "Anything for you,  is there something specific you want for dinner today?" She asked before taking a bite of her sub.
Raycon paused in his motion to take a bite to think. "I don't know yet. It all depends on what we are in the mood for." He replied before taking a bite of his sub.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:22 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
"Well, not so much burning as it is toasting. It Hillsborough and makes it watertight. Here is am, talking you ear off. I don't get many who are interested in my hobby." Azle said truthfully.
Keri laughed at that and went over to him to wrap him in a hug "You certainly have a way with words.So, what is our first order of business, food or clothes shopping?" She asked with a chuckle.
~~~
Anna giggled and shook her head, dipping it then looking to him "I don't think I would have the guts to do such a thing without having...someone by my side." She had nearly said without having him by her side. That made her blush and look towards the windows, uncertain again. Goodness, just how far had she already fallen for him?
~~~
Robin smiled at that then shook her head "Well, I am interested, I haven't taken time to learn such things before and I like hearing you talk" She stated honestly then focused on the meal again, finishing it so she could come sit beside him with another glass of the wine, without the added blood this time.
Jaeger closed his eyes briefly as Keri wrapped her arms around him, he easily returned the affection. Keri's touch, her scent and her smile have become some of his favorite things. " Now you know as a male, I'll always choose food over fashion. " He purred softly to her, adding to the intimacy of their proximity. 
~▪~▪~
"Or me as a bad influence. " Zypher stated teasingly as he'd taken to looking out his own window.  What was he doing? He was getting his flirt on with the Alpha's daughter.  But he just couldn't help it. She was riveting, captivating and sexy as hell. He stole glances in her direction and her blush.  It pleased him greatly that she wasn't unaffected by him.  In fact, it brought a radiant smile to his lips. 
~▪~▪~
 Azle's eyes followed Robin's every movement.  He'd come to sit away from her, as to not crowd her while she enjoyed her meal. When she sought out his company to actually sit by him,  he had the errant thought, that they hadn't sat together since the car ride. His eyes lovingly caressed her throat as he watched her swallowed the sips of red wine from her glass. Unabashedly and uncaring that the silence had drawn out between them now.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:23 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly "Anything for you,  is there something specific you want for dinner today?" She asked before taking a bite of her sub.
Raycon paused in his motion to take a bite to think. "I don't know yet. It all depends on what we are in the mood for." He replied before taking a bite of his sub.
Serena nodded as she took a sip if her drink "I noticed that you were locked up in your office working so is there anything you need me to do? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:29 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena nodded as she took a sip if her drink "I noticed that you were locked up in your office working so is there anything you need me to do? "
Raycon shook his head as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. " No it was mainly meet and greets with new clients. And one very high maintenance one."  He assured her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:43 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon shook his head as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. " No it was mainly meet and greets with new clients. And one very high maintenance one."  He assured her.
Serena winced "Oh dear, sounds like we have a lot if work to do when we go back tomorrow. " She commented before taking a bite of her sub.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena winced "Oh dear, sounds like we have a lot if work to do when we go back tomorrow. " She commented before taking a bite of her sub.
"No, they are already done. Thank goodness for Skype. I only have two shipments coming in the office tomorrow. One I need to approve, it's most likely weapons going to the Ukraine. While the other isgoing to India. Fortunately none are living cargo." Raycon said with humor as he took a long drink of tea.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You guess it, typo.)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:09 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"No, they are already done. Thank goodness for Skype. I only have two shipments coming in the office tomorrow. One I need to approve, it's most likely weapons going to the Ukraine. While the other isgoing to India. Fortunately none are living cargo." Raycon said with humor as he took a long drink of tea.
Serena chuckled "Alright, by the way how were you able to get this wedding planner? I heard before that there's a long waiting list for her."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena chuckled "Alright, by the way how were you able to get this wedding planner? I heard before that there's a long waiting list for her."
" Never underestimate the power of favors.  Either giving or taking them. It's the currency of this world as much as money is. Veronica with my secretary/assistant before you and she just so happens to be the nice of this renowned wedding planner. So there you have it in a nutshell." Raycon said before taking another bite of sub.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:53 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
" Never underestimate the power of favors.  Either giving or taking them. It's the currency of this world as much as money is. Veronica with my secretary/assistant before you and she just so happens to be the nice of this renowned wedding planner. So there you have it in a nutshell." Raycon said before taking another bite of sub.
"How convenient, and do you want a theme for the wedding or would you rather we keep it simple?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"How convenient,  and do you want a theme for the wedding or would you rather we keep it simple?"
"Not so convenient really.  Before you my dear,  I was one of the top bachelor's in New York. Veronica had always teased me about her aunt always asking if I was seeing anyone seriously and if I was, if she could plan my wedding. So, you see, it's not me who owes her, but her who owes me. Hence her availability at your beckon call." Raycon stated matter-of-factly as he sipped his tea. "And the theme and size is up to you Serena."

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum