New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
" You say that like that's a bad thing. Where's your sense of adventure? Besides we're trying for diplomacy first, remember.  That always goes better when you don't have to hunt down your targets. Will bring gifts and tidings of good will. " Akane called out to Iona through the bathroom door. She was getting ready ready herself.
Iona stepped out of the bathroom smiling now that she was in some clean clothes. "I have a sense of adventure, I am just saying after our last adventure I could use a little less. Although it was pretty fun watching you crush that guys head in your teeth." She added as she put the dirty clothes in her bag and zipped it up.
" It was pretty fun crushing that guy with my teeth. His brains and blood, so yummy. Not to mention hair doesn't make the best floss." Akane joked morbidly as she finished getting dressed by buttoning her shirt. She was not modest like most of her pride.
(sorry my toddler reposted this. )
( now I want to know what it said.  Razz  They could be a natural role player. )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:54 am

Iona stepped out of the bathroom smiling now that she was in some clean clothes. "I have a sense of adventure, I am just saying after our last adventure I could use a little less. Although it was pretty fun watching you crush that guys head in your teeth." She added as she put the dirty clothes in her bag and zipped it up.
" It was pretty fun crushing that guy with my teeth. His brains and blood, so yummy. Not to mention hair doesn't make the best floss." Akane joked morbidly as she finished getting dressed by buttoning her shirt. She was not modest like most of her pride.
( now I want to know what it said.  Razz  They could be a natural role player. )
(Lol sadly it was just a re-post of what my last reply was. Julian has no creativity when it comes to writing, he just hits the key board at random. Razz )
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:59 am

( You're fine. It wasn't a critique, it was just an observation.  Smile )
Yasha moved carefully down the different levels of walls. Once on the grass, he turned his attention to Katya and since the turbulent emotions just below the surface of her calm vasad. What had spooked her so to evoke such a response he wondered. He studied her as she moved to join him in the grass.
(Oh I know I just find it funny that that is what happens when I am not meaning for it too. I like how its turning out though so I ain't stopping. Beside I like how patient he is, although I am waiting for him to snap, don't think he will though. lol )

Katya joined him on the soft grass, she looked around the garden trying to place things how they had been in her dream. She moved over to where the man had been standing in her dream and sniffed, sure enough there was no trace of him, why would there be, it was just a dream she told herself. She shifted and looked around at the rest of the section of garden before looking at him. "Thanks for coming, I, um don't really want to be alone right now. Kind of funny really, spent most of my life alone." She said quietly as she sat down on the grass by a climbing rose bush. She wondered if she should tell him about her dream and her weird anxiety about it. Her mother had always told her talking about these things helped settle the nerves but she wasn't sure he would care to hear it. Nor that she wanted to share it given they barely knew each other.
Yasha sniffed the grass where she had and tried to figure out what she was trying to find there. She had searched with purpose and obvious familiarity. When she shifted,  he followed suit with his own shift and smoothed out his silk suit before sitting down with her on the grass.  He lent her his presence to help calm her nerves as he answered, " it is good to not be alone when there are others around to be with you. There is safety in numbers, after all." The soft gurgle of the koi pond in the background carried the melody of cascading water.

Katya looked at the rose bush next to her, running her fingers gently across a flower petal. "Yeah I suppose, I had gotten used to being alone." She replied looking over where the pond was. She got up and headed over, looking in at the water. "Do you deal with any Russian prides? Do you know if, have you heard of any male lions that survived being hit by a truck? I know its weird I just, I am out of the loop, I have no connects to find out myself." She turned to look at him, she figured he probably wouldn't know whether he was still alive, even if he was alive it might not be advertised to the other prides.
" Not as much as I used to but I do still have some contacts left. Do you have a name to go with this would be body? Judging by the videos on YouTube,  Russians tend to get hit by trucks quite frequently. " Yasha said with mild amusement, but sobered quickly enough to not earn her ire.  "I can do some digging.  How long ago and what was the location of the incident?" He asked curiously.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:07 am

(Oh I know I just find it funny that that is what happens when I am not meaning for it too. I like how its turning out though so I ain't stopping. Beside I like how patient he is, although I am waiting for him to snap, don't think he will though. lol )

Katya joined him on the soft grass, she looked around the garden trying to place things how they had been in her dream. She moved over to where the man had been standing in her dream and sniffed, sure enough there was no trace of him, why would there be, it was just a dream she told herself. She shifted and looked around at the rest of the section of garden before looking at him. "Thanks for coming, I, um don't really want to be alone right now. Kind of funny really, spent most of my life alone." She said quietly as she sat down on the grass by a climbing rose bush. She wondered if she should tell him about her dream and her weird anxiety about it. Her mother had always told her talking about these things helped settle the nerves but she wasn't sure he would care to hear it. Nor that she wanted to share it given they barely knew each other.
Yasha sniffed the grass where she had and tried to figure out what she was trying to find there. She had searched with purpose and obvious familiarity. When she shifted,  he followed suit with his own shift and smoothed out his silk suit before sitting down with her on the grass.  He lent her his presence to help calm her nerves as he answered, " it is good to not be alone when there are others around to be with you. There is safety in numbers, after all." The soft gurgle of the koi pond in the background carried the melody of cascading water.

Katya looked at the rose bush next to her, running her fingers gently across a flower petal. "Yeah I suppose, I had gotten used to being alone." She replied looking over where the pond was. She got up and headed over, looking in at the water. "Do you deal with any Russian prides? Do you know if, have you heard of any male lions that survived being hit by a truck? I know its weird I just, I am out of the loop, I have no connects to find out myself." She turned to look at him, she figured he probably wouldn't know whether he was still alive, even if he was alive it might not be advertised to the other prides.
" Not as much as I used to but I do still have some contacts left. Do you have a name to go with this would be body? Judging by the videos on YouTube,  Russians tend to get hit by trucks quite frequently. " Yasha said with mild amusement, but sobered quickly enough to not earn her ire.  "I can do some digging.  How long ago and what was the location of the incident?" He asked curiously.
Katya looked a bit surprised by his willingness to find out what he could, enough so that she didn't hear his joke. "His name was Andrei Ulanova, and it was about fifty years ago." She answered then shook her head. "Second thought, don't dig around for answers, if he is alive and he hears about it it might bring him here asking questions." Katya shook her head forcefully trying to get his face out of her head. No she couldn't bring him down upon Yasha Pride especially if the rumors that he had even more rare cats in it like her. She sighed and sat down next to the water, "I suppose I owe you an explanation for this." She stated quietly.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sarah and Sophia had finally fallen asleep, staying in their tiger forms and curled up against one another so that they looked like a living ying-yang symbol.
(Aw, that's such a cute image.  )
The male kept up his watch and waited for Yasuhiko's people to arrive.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:52 am

Ash roamed around the hotel for a long while lost in his thoughts. When he surfaced from his  meanderings,  he came to realize he'd come back to Alex's door. He sighed as he faced the harsh reality that he'd never been alone in the world in his whole life and he was scared to be alone right now. He raised a hand to knock,  but stopped short.  He shook his head and sat down and leaned against wall beside the door. 
~~~
Raycon glanced to Serena over the magazine as she came back but didn't acknowledge her previous statement.
When Alex opened the door she saw Ash and crossed her arms. "Care to explain why you came back?"
~~~
Serena opened up her tablet and began to work.
"I was scared. I guess that makes me a Cowardly Lion." Ash stated quietly.  
~~~
Raycon ceased reading his article and just contented himself  with observing Serena.
"If it's so easy for you to leave then you might as well stay gone but if you're here to stay then you can come in, the choice is yours. " Alex stated before walking back into the room, leaving the door open for him to make a choice.
~~~
Serena was so focused in her work that she hadn't yet noticed him looking at her.
Ash stood up and went into the room. Once inside,  he shut the door and set his backpack down again.  He then stuck his hands in his pockets and leaned against the wall as he said quietly, "Leaving wasn't that easy."  
~~~
Raycon eventually resumed his reading  for lack of better things to do. He glanced to his watch and was glad that the flight was close to an end. He was beginning to feel a bit claustrophobic.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:53 am

(Lol sadly it was just a re-post of what my last reply was. Julian has no creativity when it comes to writing, he just hits the key board at random. Razz )
(Lol! Nice name.  Smile )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:56 am

(Lol! Nice name.  Smile )
(Thanks, I have good naming skills. My oldest boy is Samuel and my youngest boy is Julian. Very Happy )
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:03 am

" You say that like that's a bad thing. Where's your sense of adventure? Besides we're trying for diplomacy first, remember.  That always goes better when you don't have to hunt down your targets. Will bring gifts and tidings of good will. " Akane called out to Iona through the bathroom door. She was getting ready ready herself.

Iona laughed and shook her head. "We need to get out more, and not like this, but like go do something fun. Well something other then this thats fun. When was the last time we did something like that?" She asked realizing she couldn't remember it had been so long.
" There was that time in Egypt when for a week I had to walk like an Egyptian because that lion tore me up pretty good. Those were fun times then and why I do not do lions anymore." Akane said with a mischievous grin.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:15 am

Katya looked a bit surprised by his willingness to find out what he could, enough so that she didn't hear his joke. "His name was Andrei Ulanova, and it was about fifty years ago." She answered then shook her head. "Second thought, don't dig around for answers, if he is alive and he hears about it it might bring him here asking questions." Katya shook her head forcefully trying to get his face out of her head. No she couldn't bring him down upon Yasha Pride especially if the rumors that he had even more rare cats in it like her. She sighed and sat down next to the water, "I suppose I owe you an explanation for this." She stated quietly.
Yasha conceded to Katya's wishes. If she didn't want him to investigate the matter,  so be it. He got up and moved over to the stone bench off to the side of the pond. "It could help me better understandthings. But the explanation is yours to give,  I will not force it. " He said quietly as he watched the fish swim in the moonlight while he waited.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:22 am

Yasha conceded to Katya's wishes. If she didn't want him to investigate the matter,  so be it. He got up and moved over to the stone bench off to the side of the pond. "It could help me better understandthings. But the explanation is yours to give,  I will not force it. " He said quietly as he watched the fish swim in the moonlight while he waited.

Katya sighed and plopped down next to him on the bench a bit ungracefully. "Andrei is the one who lead the slaughter of my pride and family and chased me out of Russia." She turned her back to him and lifted up the back of her shirt to show him the scars. She turned back to face him, "He gave me those the last time I saw him. I was running through a field, trying to get away, I crossed a road and he followed. He got hit by a truck, I stopped, I saw he was down and not moving so I assumed he was dead and I never looked back. I had a dream about that moment earlier, then it changed, to this garden. He said he was going to hunt me down, that he was still alive. I panicked, that's why I came down here, why I can't sleep." She said in a rush knowing how crazy it all probably sounded.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:27 am

Iona laughed and shook her head. "We need to get out more, and not like this, but like go do something fun. Well something other then this thats fun. When was the last time we did something like that?" She asked realizing she couldn't remember it had been so long.
" There was that time in Egypt when for a week I had to walk like an Egyptian because that lion tore me up pretty good. Those were fun times then and why I do not do lions anymore." Akane said with a mischievous grin.

Iona laughed, "And that is why I never do lions. I like to stick to tigers and leopards myself." She said with a grin and wink. "And I do remember that time. So what sort of gifts and such are we offering to the twins?" She asked as she waited for Akane to finish and be ready to leave.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:44 am

Katya sighed and plopped down next to him on the bench a bit ungracefully. "Andrei is the one who lead the slaughter of my pride and family and chased me out of Russia." She turned her back to him and lifted up the back of her shirt to show him the scars. She turned back to face him, "He gave me those the last time I saw him. I was running through a field, trying to get away, I crossed a road and he followed. He got hit by a truck, I stopped, I saw he was down and not moving so I assumed he was dead and I never looked back. I had a dream about that moment earlier, then it changed, to this garden. He said he was going to hunt me down, that he was still alive. I panicked, that's why I came down here, why I can't sleep." She said in a rush knowing how crazy it all probably sounded.
" I am a firm believer in premonitions.  They should be heeded, so I'll double my guards.  I want you for feel safe here Katya.  He will not be the first to ry to vanquish us and he will not be the one to succeed. I'm 435 years old, I know how to protect my pride." Yasha said calmly as he looked to Katya with absolute certainty in his eyes. " he will not get close to you to even try to hurt further then he already has."

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:54 am

Iona laughed, "And that is why I never do lions. I like to stick to tigers and leopards myself." She said with a grin and wink. "And I do remember that time. So what sort of gifts and such are we offering to the twins?" She asked as she waited for Akane to finish and be ready to leave.
" leopards are too clingy for my taste. Not to mention they tend to be too pretty as males.  I like my males more masculine, than feminine in their looks. But to each their own.  I was thinking we'dgo with the usual gift,  X2 of course. " Akane suggested as she finished up and moved to the back of the jet to get the items. (What should the gifts be? I have no clue.  chin )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:09 am

" I am a firm believer in premonitions.  They should be heeded, so I'll double my guards.  I want you for feel safe here Katya.  He will not be the first to ry to vanquish us and he will not be the one to succeed. I'm 435 years old, I know how to protect my pride." Yasha said calmly as he looked to Katya with absolute certainty in his eyes. " he will not get close to you to even try to hurt further then he already has."
Katya sighed, while she was happy he didn't think she was crazy she wasn't sure she felt the same certainty in that she was safe. "it doesn't matter how large your walls or how many guards' you have, the damage is done, I don't feel safe anywhere. My father was twice your age when he died, he said much the same, that he could protect me, and I lost them too. It's nothing against you personally I just never feel safe anymore." She got up and walked a few steps away before giving him a sad dejected look. "I've been running for fifty years. I want to stop, have a chance at a real life. But I don't know that I can anymore." She tuned away her shoulders dropped with the weight of her exhaustion from all the years she spent looking over her shoulder.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:13 am

" leopards are too clingy for my taste. Not to mention they tend to be too pretty as males.  I like my males more masculine, than feminine in their looks. But to each their own.  I was thinking we'dgo with the usual gift,  X2 of course. " Akane suggested as she finished up and moved to the back of the jet to get the items. (What should the gifts be? I have no clue.  chin )
(perhaps something symbolic, or are there any traditional Japanese gifts?)
Iona laughed, "that is such a generalization. I have met leopards who were plenty masculine, but you have a point." She replied with a chuckle as she waited for Akane to gather the gifts. "maybe we should just give them a fruit basket, i hear those are big with humans."
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sarah and Sophia had finally fallen asleep, staying in their tiger forms and curled up against one another so that they looked like a living ying-yang symbol.
(The plane ride is 10 hours, right? So my girls would be up again by the time they arrive, right?)

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Jaeger looked up as Keri came out onto the balcony.  He closed the lid to the barbecue and stepped over to the railing. "It has a nice view if you don't mind railroad tracks and pigeons. " He said conversationally. 
~~~
Zypher snuggle into Anna's shoulder as she rested her chin upon his back.  He sighed softly and relaxed fully. The anxieties of the day finally dissipating with this calming interlude. He needed this more then he thought.  
~~~
"Really? I'm glad you approve Robin.  I've always wanted to ride on the water. " Deagan stated with fondness as he looked to the passing scenery.
Keri smiled and came over to the railing to look at the view. "It is nice. Do you need any help with the meal?" She asked
~~~
Anna settled in, comfortable with him beside her and the quiet of the moment. She had needed this too, though she couldn't admit as much. She had been scared in that alley before but had held back on admitting it. 
~~~
Robin chuckled and found a place to park so they could go on the boat for a ride. "A river like this is calming to ride over." She said softly.
Jaeger shook his head and stated,  " There's not that much prep really.  Other than popping two potatoes in the oven and opening a bag of salad." He leaned against the railing and smiled,  " I much prefer you keeping me company out here. That's help enough in my book. " He said easily. 
~~~
What's the study strum of Anna's heart beat lulled Zypher slowly into a deep restful sleep. A rest like no other he'd ever experienced. For the dreams that awaited him where vivid and surreal.
~~~
" But can such motions really make one sick? Can you get seasick on a river? I read about that once." Degan asked as he got out of the car and walked to Robin's side.
Keri blushed and moved closer to his side, drawing him into a hug. "I like being out here with you too." She said softly before kissing him
~~~
Anna fell asleep, listening to his breathing and heartbeat under her, though she wasn't so lucky. The fight played over in her mind as she slept, her fear making it worse than it had been originally. She whimpered in her sleep, curling up more around herself.
~~~
"If you have an inner ear problem, then yes, the motions can make you sick." Robin said then smiled "You handled the car well, so I doubt the boat would cause any discomfort"
Jaeger made an appreciative sound as they shared a kiss. He said softly as he looked to her lovely face. " I like, that you like, being out here with me. " He then gave her a sexy smile.  
~~~
Zypher awoke immediately and looked around with concern for the cause of Anna's fear. When he soon realized it was internal. He began licking and it's cheeks and ears to ground her in reality and wake her slowly.  It was always a chance she could lash out at him inadvertently in her dream-state.
~~~
"Then I should fine then. I have to admit, I was a bit worried. I would hate to be an embarrassment to you." Deagan said honestly.
Keri had to laugh at that and shook her head a little. "I think I'm going to stop that right there before we get ourselves confused." She said of the whole I like that you like  thing. She kissed him again in amends for stopping that.
~~~
Anna woke to her face being licked and raised it, blinking at him then dipping her head. Part of her wanted to just leave now, while she still had some pride, but another part didn't want to leave his side. 
~~~
Robin chuckled softly then shrugged a little. "I doubt you would ever be an embarrassment, at least not on purpose and what's not on purpose can't really be faulted."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:32 pm

(The plane ride is 10 hours, right? So my girls would be up again by the time they arrive, right?)
(Yep and that's up to you. They could be late sleepers.   Wink )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Katya sighed, while she was happy he didn't think she was crazy she wasn't sure she felt the same certainty in that she was safe. "it doesn't matter how large your walls or how many guards' you have, the damage is done, I don't feel safe anywhere. My father was twice your age when he died, he said much the same, that he could protect me, and I lost them too. It's nothing against you personally I just never feel safe anymore." She got up and walked a few steps away before giving him a sad dejected look. "I've been running for fifty years. I want to stop, have a chance at a real life. But I don't know that I can anymore." She tuned away her shoulders dropped with the weight of her exhaustion from all the years she spent looking over her shoulder.
Yasha stood up and moved to Katya without looking to her, but straight ahead.  After a moment of silence he simply stated,  " My guards are Samurai. They know how to wield a blade and he will not hear them coming. There are many guards in this garden right now, but you cannot see them. I trust in my people, even if you do not. " He then walked away at a leisurely pace with his hands clasped behind his back.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:20 pm

(perhaps something symbolic, or are there any traditional Japanese gifts?)
Iona laughed, "that is such a generalization. I have met leopards who were plenty masculine, but you have a point." She replied with a chuckle as she waited for Akane to gather the gifts. "maybe we should just give them a fruit basket, i hear those are big with humans."
(I'm going with your tea idea.  It would hold up to travel better. )
"And they'e not humans so why even bring that idea up?" Akane stated as she pushed both boxes of Japanese ceremonial tea sets with custom blended tea varieties at Iona. "They are healers, I think they'll appreciate the tea far better than fruit. Don't you think?" She asked with a smirk.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:36 pm

(Yep and that's up to you. They could be late sleepers.   Wink )
(lol, that would be late sleeping.)
When the twins woke, they took care of their morning needs, dressing and going out to eat breakfast in a nearby cafe.
(They can sit there until the other people arrive. Wink )

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Jaeger shook his head and stated,  " There's not that much prep really.  Other than popping two potatoes in the oven and opening a bag of salad." He leaned against the railing and smiled,  " I much prefer you keeping me company out here. That's help enough in my book. " He said easily. 
~~~
What's the study strum of Anna's heart beat lulled Zypher slowly into a deep restful sleep. A rest like no other he'd ever experienced. For the dreams that awaited him where vivid and surreal.
~~~
" But can such motions really make one sick? Can you get seasick on a river? I read about that once." Degan asked as he got out of the car and walked to Robin's side.
Keri blushed and moved closer to his side, drawing him into a hug. "I like being out here with you too." She said softly before kissing him
~~~
Anna fell asleep, listening to his breathing and heartbeat under her, though she wasn't so lucky. The fight played over in her mind as she slept, her fear making it worse than it had been originally. She whimpered in her sleep, curling up more around herself.
~~~
"If you have an inner ear problem, then yes, the motions can make you sick." Robin said then smiled "You handled the car well, so I doubt the boat would cause any discomfort"
Jaeger made an appreciative sound as they shared a kiss. He said softly as he looked to her lovely face. " I like, that you like, being out here with me. " He then gave her a sexy smile.  
~~~
Zypher awoke immediately and looked around with concern for the cause of Anna's fear. When he soon realized it was internal. He began licking and it's cheeks and ears to ground her in reality and wake her slowly.  It was always a chance she could lash out at him inadvertently in her dream-state.
~~~
"Then I should fine then. I have to admit, I was a bit worried. I would hate to be an embarrassment to you." Deagan said honestly.
Keri had to laugh at that and shook her head a little. "I think I'm going to stop that right there before we get ourselves confused." She said of the whole I like that you like  thing. She kissed him again in amends for stopping that.
~~~
Anna woke to her face being licked and raised it, blinking at him then dipping her head. Part of her wanted to just leave now, while she still had some pride, but another part didn't want to leave his side. 
~~~
Robin chuckled softly then shrugged a little. "I doubt you would ever be an embarrassment, at least not on purpose and what's not on purpose can't really be faulted."
Jaeger smiled and murmured between kisses. "I'm fine with that. This is more fun for the lips then talking. " 
~~~
(Aw, bad Zypher. You're always doing the wrong thing.   Razz )
When Zypher saw that Anna was awake,  he stopped his licking.  He whimpered softly to convey his understanding. He rested his head on her paws the give her time to orient herself from her nightmare. 
~~~
"Thank you Robin. Where have you been all my life? You're refreshingly different from the vampires I've lived among. " Deagan stated quietly as his rigid posture relaxed further. She was not at all like what he was told a master or mistress would be like.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:01 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger smiled and murmured between kisses. "I'm fine with that. This is more fun for the lips then talking. " 
~~~
When Zypher saw that Anna was awake,  he stopped his licking.  He whimpered softly to convey his understanding. He rested his head on her paws the give her time to orient herself from her nightmare. 
~~~
"Thank you Robin. Where have you been all my life? You're refreshingly different from the vampires I've lived among. " Deagan stated quietly as his rigid posture relaxed further. She was not at all like what he was told a master or mistress would be like.
Keri laughed softly at that and held him close, continuing to kiss him for a little while before pulling back a little "We should focus on the food." She reminded gently
~~~
Anna debated what to do, but it wasn't a hard debate. In the end, she didn't want to be alone and she didn't want to leave him after he had asked for cuddling. Plus she couldn't very well go downstairs with his scent all over her without someone noticing and saying something about it later. She looked at him then moved, licking his cheek before settling against him again. 
~~~
Robin laughed at that and shook her head "I did warn you that I wasn't like the vampires and would have to be taught how I am 'supposed' to act. I have lived only for myself most of my life."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:15 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri laughed softly at that and held him close, continuing to kiss him for a little while before pulling back a little "We should focus on the food." She reminded gently
~~~
Anna debated what to do, but it wasn't a hard debate. In the end, she didn't want to be alone and she didn't want to leave him after he had asked for cuddling. Plus she couldn't very well go downstairs with his scent all over her without someone noticing and saying something about it later. She looked at him then moved, licking his cheek before settling against him again. 
~~~
Robin laughed at that and shook her head "I did warn you that I wasn't like the vampires and would have to be taught how I am 'supposed' to act. I have lived only for myself most of my life."
"Yes dear, we mustn't become distracted." Jaeger chimed in as if he was the voice of reason.  He moved to the grill to turn the steaks.  "Got to love that smell. Humm." He said with relish.
~~~
(Zypher you bad, bad, bad boy. Her daddy's going to skin you yet!  Razz I didn't think of the scent transfer.   Facepalm )
Zypher sent a silent prayer for Anna staying.  If she'd left, the awkwardness would have been a tangible thing between them. It was rough trusting another with a secret. 
~~~
"No, don't change!" Deagan stated as little too hasty,  before composing himself. "I mean,  I like you the way you are." He amended quietly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Yasha stood up and moved to Katya without looking to her, but straight ahead.  After a moment of silence he simply stated,  " My guards are Samurai. They know how to wield a blade and he will not hear them coming. There are many guards in this garden right now, but you cannot see them. I trust in my people, even if you do not. " He then walked away at a leisurely pace with his hands clasped behind his back.
Katya felt the loss of his presence and panicked, she had mentioned she didn't want to be alone and she meant it. "It has nothing to do with trust, it has to do with the fact that I have lived through the devastation he can bring. You feel that sure that we're safe here." She said it as a statement because it was pointless to ask such as a question given how certain he acted. She followed after him trying to not seem like she was as uncomfortable alone as she truly was in that moment. She shifted and padded up to his side, walking next to his legs, it was easier this way, she could be near him without having to worry about talking. Especially since she never seemed to say the right thing and he managed to talk circles around her when she did.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum