New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Answered separately.   Very Happy )
~~~
Yasha watched Katya go with a slight smirk at her joke. He shook his head before returning to his pride business.  Time passed quickly and soon it was dark.  Deciding to conclude the day's work,  he stood stiffly at having sat still for so long.  Seeing the gardens were dark, he chose to stretch his muscles out in his tiger form.

( big hug So glad your back, I missed you! )

Katya slept for a while quite peacefully, probably better then she had for some time. However the dreams that always haunted her eventually surfaced. This time she was running through an open feild, blood streaming down her back through her torn shirt in small rivers. She remembered this moment well, she was running from the lion who had mauled her. But then things changed, the field that she knew was in Russia and far away from here changed to a scenic garden, the castle looming behind it. She froze, no this wasn't right she thought as she frowned. She heard footsteps and spun around to see the man she had been running from coming out of the darkness with a sick grin on his face. "This isn't happening, your not real." She said in a shaky voice. "I saw you get hit by a truck, I saw you die in Russia, I got away." her voice wavered a little. "You ran, like a coward, you saw me fall but you didn't see me get back up. Never stopped to wonder if I was truly dead. You think there is anywhere you can run where I can't find you? You think this place is safe with its walls? I will track you down and finish what I started, I will end the abomination that is your life and hang your pelt on my wall." He laughed and then shifted and launched himself at her. She brought her arms up in defense and screamed, and then she woke up. She sat up in her bed and let out a scream, her skin had a sheen of cold sweat and her legs were tangled in the fine sheets. She looked around realizing it was all just a dream. She got up and went to the bathroom to splash some water on her face, she looked up in the mirror and realized she was shaking.
(Thanks, it's good to be missed.  hugs )
The scream had caught Yasha's ear and he came to investigate the distress.  He bounded the walls and balconies with practiced ease. When he realized it was Katya's room it had come from, he looked through the glass door with amber eyes to see if all was well. She wasn't sleeping for the bed was empty.  The light in the bathroom gave away her location.  Hearing the sound of running water,  Yasha settled on his stomach on the balcony floor to stand guard for her.

Katya finished drying off her face and smoothed back her hair as she looked in the mirror. She turned slightly and lifted up the back of her shirt to see the bottom of the claw marks that had scarred her back and her life. She let the shirt fall back into place as she looked at her face in the mirror, "Hes dead, it was just a dream, he is not coming to hunt you down." She said with a sigh as she shook her head, "Then how come I don't believe it?" She said as she moved out of the bathroom shutting off the light as she went. Maybe she could check the gardens just to be safe, yeah she wasn't going back to sleep anyway. Hopefully no one heard her scream, as she moved to the glass doors and saw amber eyes and a massive black shape lying at her door she realized it was too much to hope no one had heard her. She moved too the door and opened them, looking down at Yasha. "Sorry if I interrupted anything." She said in apology as she stepped out onto the balcony and looked down at the gardens in the distance. "I am, uh going to head down there, I need to just check it all out, make sure its safe. You can come with if you like, since your here I mean, unless your busy." She said as she looked down to him, she had to admit to herself that she wanted him to come. She didn't want to be alone after all of that. Hopefully he didn't mind her rambling, she often did that when she was scared.
( it's hilarious how she talks down to him.  Razz  Thank goodness he's an alpha with endless patience. )
Yasha huffed and stood up to jump up on the wall to lead the way he'd come up to her. He yowled in agreement as he waited for Katya to join him.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 3:55 pm

( big hug So glad your back, I missed you! )

Katya slept for a while quite peacefully, probably better then she had for some time. However the dreams that always haunted her eventually surfaced. This time she was running through an open feild, blood streaming down her back through her torn shirt in small rivers. She remembered this moment well, she was running from the lion who had mauled her. But then things changed, the field that she knew was in Russia and far away from here changed to a scenic garden, the castle looming behind it. She froze, no this wasn't right she thought as she frowned. She heard footsteps and spun around to see the man she had been running from coming out of the darkness with a sick grin on his face. "This isn't happening, your not real." She said in a shaky voice. "I saw you get hit by a truck, I saw you die in Russia, I got away." her voice wavered a little. "You ran, like a coward, you saw me fall but you didn't see me get back up. Never stopped to wonder if I was truly dead. You think there is anywhere you can run where I can't find you? You think this place is safe with its walls? I will track you down and finish what I started, I will end the abomination that is your life and hang your pelt on my wall." He laughed and then shifted and launched himself at her. She brought her arms up in defense and screamed, and then she woke up. She sat up in her bed and let out a scream, her skin had a sheen of cold sweat and her legs were tangled in the fine sheets. She looked around realizing it was all just a dream. She got up and went to the bathroom to splash some water on her face, she looked up in the mirror and realized she was shaking.
The scream had caught Yasha's ear and he came to investigate the distress.  He bounded the walls and balconies with practiced ease. When he realized it was Katya's room it had come from, he looked through the glass door with amber eyes to see if all was well. She wasn't sleeping for the bed was empty.  The light in the bathroom gave away her location.  Hearing the sound of running water,  Yasha settled on his stomach on the balcony floor to stand guard for her.

Katya finished drying off her face and smoothed back her hair as she looked in the mirror. She turned slightly and lifted up the back of her shirt to see the bottom of the claw marks that had scarred her back and her life. She let the shirt fall back into place as she looked at her face in the mirror, "Hes dead, it was just a dream, he is not coming to hunt you down." She said with a sigh as she shook her head, "Then how come I don't believe it?" She said as she moved out of the bathroom shutting off the light as she went. Maybe she could check the gardens just to be safe, yeah she wasn't going back to sleep anyway. Hopefully no one heard her scream, as she moved to the glass doors and saw amber eyes and a massive black shape lying at her door she realized it was too much to hope no one had heard her. She moved too the door and opened them, looking down at Yasha. "Sorry if I interrupted anything." She said in apology as she stepped out onto the balcony and looked down at the gardens in the distance. "I am, uh going to head down there, I need to just check it all out, make sure its safe. You can come with if you like, since your here I mean, unless your busy." She said as she looked down to him, she had to admit to herself that she wanted him to come. She didn't want to be alone after all of that. Hopefully he didn't mind her rambling, she often did that when she was scared.
( it's hilarious how she talks down to him.  Razz  Thank goodness he's an alpha with endless patience. )
Yasha huffed and stood up to jump up on the wall to lead the way he'd come up to her. He yowled in agreement as he waited for Katya to join him.

(lol what can I say I like to keep it interesting. And actually I totally didn't mean for it to sound that way it just happens. lol wonder what that says about me as a person. hidding )

Katya shifted and followed him up onto the wall and down towards the garden. She knew she was being ridiculous, it was just a dream so there was nothing to find in the garden. But she needed to see it with her own eyes for comfort. She had this nagging feeling that her dream was more then just a bad dream. Maybe it was her way of trying to find a way out of finally not having to run anymore.  Either way she was having a hard time dealing with it, if by some freak coincidence that man was still alive and tracked her here, she would be risking this whole pride.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 3:56 pm

Iona had fallen asleep and when the intercom came on she jumped a little. Looking around with sleepy eyes she stretched and glanced out the window before turning to Akane. "Sleep well? Because I didn't, I hate sleeping on the plane." She said a bit sourly.
"Why yes I did. Thanks for asking. In fact,  I slept like a baby. You however look like warmed-over excrement. Which is not a good look for you..... for the record." Akane said with humor.
Iona rolled her eyes and got up to head to her bag to get her brush and fix at least her hair. She was afraid to look in a mirror at this point. "Very funny, glad you slept well. But all of this," She gestured at her face and hair before continuing, "Takes a fair amount of beauty sleep and work. You would think with all the traveling I did that I would be used to sleeping on planes and trains and such but I have gotten a bit spoiled living at the castle these last few years. I had forgotten how much it sucks sleeping on the road." She finished with a groan when she noticed in a mirror that her hair was a mess and she looked as tired as she felt.
Akane shook her head as she watched Iona fuss over her appearance.  She'd only been joking.  She took out her phone to text their informant of their arrival. When she got a text back sitting that the targets were still at the hotel, she was more then pleasantly surprised.  "This may be easier then I first anticipated. " she stated off handedly.
Iona finished making herself passable and then turned to shoot a glare at Akane. "No don't say that, you are going to jinx this whole thing!" She grumbled as she fished some fresh clothes out and headed to change before they left.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 4:58 pm

Ash fidgeted at her observation as he looked anywhere but at her. How to answer that? He wondered to himself.  He frowned slightly as he decided to answer honestly.  "Yes, it's not been a priority for me. We've been on the run for so long I've focused my attention elsewhere for the most part. Not setting up roots in one place for very long does have its advantages and drawbacks as well. Besides such activities do carry major consequences. Life changing ones. I'm a firm believer in the 'you cannot miss what you have not had.' Philosophy." He cleared his throat before looking to Alex. 
~~~
Raycon pouted for effect as he rubbed his abused hand. "You can't blame a male for trying. " He said with a teasing smirk.
Alex laughed again "Whatever you say to make yourself feel better and if you're worried that one of those consequences are becoming alphas it doesn't work like that. It's only for those who have alpha potential. Not like you care either way your goal is probably  to remain a virgin forever."
~~~
"Well you can try later in private then I might be up for it" Serena teased.
Ash scowled as he gained his feet. " Do I detect a note of mockery? I'm not a leper, Alex.  My celibacy is a choice to be given needlessly. Just as the consequences I spoke of we're not just becoming an alpha, but of dragging another  into my life. I cannot with good conscience uproot an innocent and subject her to a life on the run. You are somthing else to judge me for what you precedes as a shortcoming. Is it only virtuous for women to save themselves? " He asked calmly as he went to get his backpack.
~~~
"What if I'm  not in the mood then? " Raycon teased playfully as he behaved himself.
"I was just pulling your leg Ash calm down, there's nothing wrong with your choice" Alex sighed out and noticed that he was getting his backpack to which she rolled her eyes "You're not seriously leaving over a joke are you?"
~~~
"That's fine, I won't lose sleep over it and there's other ways to please myself" Serena said in a teasing tone with a wink.
"That's the thing,  I'm not laughing am I?" Ash counted as he slung the backpack on one sholder before turning to look at Alex.  "I told you I was bad luck, but you didn't believe me. There's nothing wrong with your passport Alex.  Get out while you still can. My father has it out for me and wants me dead. That's what this is all about. " 
~~~
"Mmmm, perhaps I could watch and lean a new technique." Raycon stated with appreciation for her candor.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 5:24 pm

Alex laughed again "Whatever you say to make yourself feel better and if you're worried that one of those consequences are becoming alphas it doesn't work like that. It's only for those who have alpha potential. Not like you care either way your goal is probably  to remain a virgin forever."
~~~
"Well you can try later in private then I might be up for it" Serena teased.
Ash scowled as he gained his feet. " Do I detect a note of mockery? I'm not a leper, Alex.  My celibacy is a choice to be given needlessly. Just as the consequences I spoke of we're not just becoming an alpha, but of dragging another  into my life. I cannot with good conscience uproot an innocent and subject her to a life on the run. You are somthing else to judge me for what you precedes as a shortcoming. Is it only virtuous for women to save themselves? " He asked calmly as he went to get his backpack.
~~~
"What if I'm  not in the mood then? " Raycon teased playfully as he behaved himself.
"I was just pulling your leg Ash calm down, there's nothing wrong with your choice" Alex sighed out and noticed that he was getting his backpack to which she rolled her eyes "You're not seriously leaving over a joke are you?"
~~~
"That's fine, I won't lose sleep over it and there's other ways to please myself" Serena said in a teasing tone with a wink.
"That's the thing,  I'm not laughing am I?" Ash counted as he slung the backpack on one sholder before turning to look at Alex.  "I told you I was bad luck, but you didn't believe me. There's nothing wrong with your passport Alex.  Get out while you still can. My father has it out for me and wants me dead. That's what this is all about. " 
~~~
"Mmmm, perhaps I could watch and lean a new technique." Raycon stated with appreciation for her candor.
"No need to be dramatic Ash if you want to leave then just go." Alex huffed out as she laid on the bed, turning away from him.
~~~
"Yeah no" she hummed as she slid off his lap to head to the bathroom.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 5:28 pm

(lol what can I say I like to keep it interesting. And actually I totally didn't mean for it to sound that way it just happens. lol wonder what that says about me as a person. hidding )

Katya shifted and followed him up onto the wall and down towards the garden. She knew she was being ridiculous, it was just a dream so there was nothing to find in the garden. But she needed to see it with her own eyes for comfort. She had this nagging feeling that her dream was more then just a bad dream. Maybe it was her way of trying to find a way out of finally not having to run anymore.  Either way she was having a hard time dealing with it, if by some freak coincidence that man was still alive and tracked her here, she would be risking this whole pride.
( You're fine. It wasn't a critique, it was just an observation.  Smile )
Yasha moved carefully down the different levels of walls. Once on the grass, he turned his attention to Katya and since the turbulent emotions just below the surface of her calm vasad. What had spooked her so to evoke such a response he wondered. He studied her as she moved to join him in the grass.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 5:33 pm

"Oh, good. I was afraid it would be a deal breaker. " Jaeger stated with a wink as he filled their glasses.  "Tea loyalty can become quite heated. " He joked as he handed Keri her glass. 
~~~
Zypher nodded agreement and fixed Anna in his gaze as he struggled with what he wanted to ask her next. Deciding to chance her leaving, he asked,  "Anna, would you care to puppy pile on the couch? In our wolf forms of course.  Its a fully respectable snuggle, I promise...... at least where I come from. If you don't practice that in the big city, I'll understand. " 
~~~
"No, that's not what I wish. I just don't want to be an imposition. " Deagan stated quietly as he lowered his gaze to his hands. He liked this one on one time with Robin.
Keri laughed softly and accepted the glass when he handed it to her. "Nope, I'm pretty easygoing in most things like this, but really, this is my favorite kind." 
~~~
Anna looked at him then giggled and dipped her head "We do puppy piles, it helps to affirm our pack bond. We have a room on the second floor that is only for puppy piles for whoever feels the need, and of course the individual families do that too." She said then looked to him again before getting up and shifting to her wolf form then turning to head for the couch. 
~~~
Robin reached over and touched his hand gently "You are not an imposition, and I have no schedule to keep to that I know of. My last assignment is done and I haven't taken a new one, so I have all the time I could want. So, what would you like to see?"
"Just one more thing we have in common. " Jaeger stated as he took his glass to tap Keri's lightly.  He thenlooked to the balcony to check the grill and said with enthusiasm,  "Almost ready.  Which is good because I'm powerful hungry. " He rubbed his belly for emphasis as he went to get the steaks off the counter. 
~~~
Zypher grinned broadly and shifted to follow after Anna. He chose to bound over the back of the couch to catch up with her as he settled close to the middle spot. 
(What color is Anna's wolf? She doesn't have a picture on her form. )
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly and looked to Robin's gentle touch.  Her words always made him feel better.  He turned his palm so that her hand rested in his open one. "We could maybe go to the Arno river. Perhaps we can go on a boat ride. " He said with thoughtfulness as he looked up.
Keri watched him go unabashedly. She sipped her drink, just watching for a little while before she got up to see if she could help with anything
~~~
Anna jumped up and settled beside him, resting her head on his back
(adding pic. She's mostly black with white markings. That's why she wasn't too worried about being seen with blood on her.)
~~~
Robin smiled at that and squeezed his hand gently before she had to take hers back so she could start the car. "That sounds like a good idea."
Jaeger looked up as Keri came out onto the balcony.  He closed the lid to the barbecue and stepped over to the railing. "It has a nice view if you don't mind railroad tracks and pigeons. " He said conversationally. 
~~~
Zypher snuggle into Anna's shoulder as she rested her chin upon his back.  He sighed softly and relaxed fully. The anxieties of the day finally dissipating with this calming interlude. He needed this more then he thought.  
~~~
"Really? I'm glad you approve Robin.  I've always wanted to ride on the water. " Deagan stated with fondness as he looked to the passing scenery.
Keri smiled and came over to the railing to look at the view. "It is nice. Do you need any help with the meal?" She asked
~~~
Anna settled in, comfortable with him beside her and the quiet of the moment. She had needed this too, though she couldn't admit as much. She had been scared in that alley before but had held back on admitting it. 
~~~
Robin chuckled and found a place to park so they could go on the boat for a ride. "A river like this is calming to ride over." She said softly.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 5:45 pm

Yasha moved carefully down the different levels of walls. Once on the grass, he turned his attention to Katya and since the turbulent emotions just below the surface of her calm vasad. What had spooked her so to evoke such a response he wondered. He studied her as she moved to join him in the grass.
(Oh I know I just find it funny that that is what happens when I am not meaning for it too. I like how its turning out though so I ain't stopping. Beside I like how patient he is, although I am waiting for him to snap, don't think he will though. lol )

Katya joined him on the soft grass, she looked around the garden trying to place things how they had been in her dream. She moved over to where the man had been standing in her dream and sniffed, sure enough there was no trace of him, why would there be, it was just a dream she told herself. She shifted and looked around at the rest of the section of garden before looking at him. "Thanks for coming, I, um don't really want to be alone right now. Kind of funny really, spent most of my life alone." She said quietly as she sat down on the grass by a climbing rose bush. She wondered if she should tell him about her dream and her weird anxiety about it. Her mother had always told her talking about these things helped settle the nerves but she wasn't sure he would care to hear it. Nor that she wanted to share it given they barely knew each other.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:01 pm

"Why yes I did. Thanks for asking. In fact,  I slept like a baby. You however look like warmed-over excrement. Which is not a good look for you..... for the record." Akane said with humor.
Iona rolled her eyes and got up to head to her bag to get her brush and fix at least her hair. She was afraid to look in a mirror at this point. "Very funny, glad you slept well. But all of this," She gestured at her face and hair before continuing, "Takes a fair amount of beauty sleep and work. You would think with all the traveling I did that I would be used to sleeping on planes and trains and such but I have gotten a bit spoiled living at the castle these last few years. I had forgotten how much it sucks sleeping on the road." She finished with a groan when she noticed in a mirror that her hair was a mess and she looked as tired as she felt.
Akane shook her head as she watched Iona fuss over her appearance.  She'd only been joking.  She took out her phone to text their informant of their arrival. When she got a text back sitting that the targets were still at the hotel, she was more then pleasantly surprised.  "This may be easier then I first anticipated. " she stated off handedly.
Iona finished making herself passable and then turned to shoot a glare at Akane. "No don't say that, you are going to jinx this whole thing!" She grumbled as she fished some fresh clothes out and headed to change before they left.
" You say that like that's a bad thing. Where's your sense of adventure? Besides we're trying for diplomacy first, remember.  That always goes better when you don't have to hunt down your targets. Will bring gifts and tidings of good will. " Akane called out to Iona through the bathroom door. She was getting ready ready herself.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:16 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
"No need to be dramatic Ash if you want to leave then just go." Alex huffed out as she laid on the bed, turning away from him.
~~~
Ash stared after Alex a moment before he quietly opened the door and slipped out into the hallway.  He'd been telling her the truth and yet she didn't believe him. He was doing her a favor he told himself as he felt a twinge of guilt at how he was leaving things. It was like he'd said,  she was an innocent that circumstance  had brought into his hellish life.  
~~~
Raycon enjoyed the veiw as Serena walked away.  "Somehow I can't help but to feel that, that is your loss. I am an apt pupil after all. " He said with a chuckle as he picked up his magazine once again.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 6:28 pm

" You say that like that's a bad thing. Where's your sense of adventure? Besides we're trying for diplomacy first, remember.  That always goes better when you don't have to hunt down your targets. Will bring gifts and tidings of good will. " Akane called out to Iona through the bathroom door. She was getting ready ready herself.
Iona stepped out of the bathroom smiling now that she was in some clean clothes. "I have a sense of adventure, I am just saying after our last adventure I could use a little less. Although it was pretty fun watching you crush that guys head in your teeth." She added as she put the dirty clothes in her bag and zipped it up.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:33 pm

"Just one more thing we have in common. " Jaeger stated as he took his glass to tap Keri's lightly.  He thenlooked to the balcony to check the grill and said with enthusiasm,  "Almost ready.  Which is good because I'm powerful hungry. " He rubbed his belly for emphasis as he went to get the steaks off the counter. 
~~~
Zypher grinned broadly and shifted to follow after Anna. He chose to bound over the back of the couch to catch up with her as he settled close to the middle spot. 
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly and looked to Robin's gentle touch.  Her words always made him feel better.  He turned his palm so that her hand rested in his open one. "We could maybe go to the Arno river. Perhaps we can go on a boat ride. " He said with thoughtfulness as he looked up.
Keri watched him go unabashedly. She sipped her drink, just watching for a little while before she got up to see if she could help with anything
~~~
(adding pic. She's mostly black with white markings. That's why she wasn't too worried about being seen with blood on her.)
~~~
Robin smiled at that and squeezed his hand gently before she had to take hers back so she could start the car. "That sounds like a good idea."
Jaeger looked up as Keri came out onto the balcony.  He closed the lid to the barbecue and stepped over to the railing. "It has a nice view if you don't mind railroad tracks and pigeons. " He said conversationally. 
~~~
Zypher snuggle into Anna's shoulder as she rested her chin upon his back.  He sighed softly and relaxed fully. The anxieties of the day finally dissipating with this calming interlude. He needed this more then he thought.  
~~~
"Really? I'm glad you approve Robin.  I've always wanted to ride on the water. " Deagan stated with fondness as he looked to the passing scenery.
Keri smiled and came over to the railing to look at the view. "It is nice. Do you need any help with the meal?" She asked
~~~
Anna settled in, comfortable with him beside her and the quiet of the moment. She had needed this too, though she couldn't admit as much. She had been scared in that alley before but had held back on admitting it. 
~~~
Robin chuckled and found a place to park so they could go on the boat for a ride. "A river like this is calming to ride over." She said softly.
Jaeger shook his head and stated,  " There's not that much prep really.  Other than popping two potatoes in the oven and opening a bag of salad." He leaned against the railing and smiled,  " I much prefer you keeping me company out here. That's help enough in my book. " He said easily. 
~~~
What's the study strum of Anna's heart beat lulled Zypher slowly into a deep restful sleep. A rest like no other he'd ever experienced. For the dreams that awaited him where vivid and surreal.
~~~
" But can such motions really make one sick? Can you get seasick on a river? I read about that once." Degan asked as he got out of the car and walked to Robin's side.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 6:35 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash stared after Alex a moment before he quietly opened the door and slipped out into the hallway.  He'd been telling her the truth and yet she didn't believe him. He was doing her a favor he told himself as he felt a twinge of guilt at how he was leaving things. It was like he'd said,  she was an innocent that circumstance  had brought into his hellish life.  
~~~
Raycon enjoyed the veiw as Serena walked away.  "Somehow I can't help but to feel that, that is your loss. I am an apt pupil after all. " He said with a chuckle as he picked up his magazine once again.
Alex stayed there for a while before she ordered room service. When it arrived she couldn't even taste the food, she was just going through the motions.
~~~
"Oh I know you are but it's way more fun when you experiment ". She hummed before she closed the door. When she finished washing her face she went back to her seat and stretched.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 6:40 pm

Sarah and Sophia had finally fallen asleep, staying in their tiger forms and curled up against one another so that they looked like a living ying-yang symbol.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:51 pm

(Oh I know I just find it funny that that is what happens when I am not meaning for it too. I like how its turning out though so I ain't stopping. Beside I like how patient he is, although I am waiting for him to snap, don't think he will though. lol )

Katya joined him on the soft grass, she looked around the garden trying to place things how they had been in her dream. She moved over to where the man had been standing in her dream and sniffed, sure enough there was no trace of him, why would there be, it was just a dream she told herself. She shifted and looked around at the rest of the section of garden before looking at him. "Thanks for coming, I, um don't really want to be alone right now. Kind of funny really, spent most of my life alone." She said quietly as she sat down on the grass by a climbing rose bush. She wondered if she should tell him about her dream and her weird anxiety about it. Her mother had always told her talking about these things helped settle the nerves but she wasn't sure he would care to hear it. Nor that she wanted to share it given they barely knew each other.
Yasha sniffed the grass where she had and tried to figure out what she was trying to find there. She had searched with purpose and obvious familiarity. When she shifted,  he followed suit with his own shift and smoothed out his silk suit before sitting down with her on the grass.  He lent her his presence to help calm her nerves as he answered, " it is good to not be alone when there are others around to be with you. There is safety in numbers, after all." The soft gurgle of the koi pond in the background carried the melody of cascading water.

Last edited by nickyknack on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 6:52 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger shook his head and stated,  " There's not that much prep really.  Other than popping two potatoes in the oven and opening a bag of salad." He leaned against the railing and smiled,  " I much prefer you keeping me company out here. That's help enough in my book. " He said easily. 
~~~
What's the study strum of Anna's heart beat lulled Zypher slowly into a deep restful sleep. A rest like no other he'd ever experienced. For the dreams that awaited him where vivid and surreal.
~~~
" But can such motions really make one sick? Can you get seasick on a river? I read about that once." Degan asked as he got out of the car and walked to Robin's side.
Keri blushed and moved closer to his side, drawing him into a hug. "I like being out here with you too." She said softly before kissing him
~~~
Anna fell asleep, listening to his breathing and heartbeat under her, though she wasn't so lucky. The fight played over in her mind as she slept, her fear making it worse than it had been originally. She whimpered in her sleep, curling up more around herself.
~~~
"If you have an inner ear problem, then yes, the motions can make you sick." Robin said then smiled "You handled the car well, so I doubt the boat would cause any discomfort"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:04 pm

Iona stepped out of the bathroom smiling now that she was in some clean clothes. "I have a sense of adventure, I am just saying after our last adventure I could use a little less. Although it was pretty fun watching you crush that guys head in your teeth." She added as she put the dirty clothes in her bag and zipped it up.
" It was pretty fun crushing that guy with my teeth. His brains and blood, so yummy. Not to mention hair doesn't make the best floss." Akane joked morbidly as she finished getting dressed by buttoning her shirt. She was not modest like most of her pride.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:15 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex stayed there for a while before she ordered room service. When it arrived she couldn't even  taste the food, she was just going through the motions.
~~~
"Oh I know you are but it's way more fun when you experiment ". She hummed before she closed the door. When she finished washing her face she went back to her seat and stretched.
Ash roamed around the hotel for a long while lost in his thoughts. When he surfaced from his  meanderings,  he came to realize he'd come back to Alex's door. He sighed as he faced the harsh reality that he'd never been alone in the world in his whole life and he was scared to be alone right now. He raised a hand to knock,  but stopped short.  He shook his head and sat down and leaned against wall beside the door. 
~~~
Raycon glanced to Serena over the magazine as she came back but didn't acknowledge her previous statement.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 7:20 pm

Yasha sniffed the grass where she had and tried to figure out what she was trying to find there. She had searched with purpose and obvious familiarity. When she shifted,  he followed suit with his own shift and smoothed out his silk suit before sitting down with her on the grass.  He lent her his presence to help calm her nerves as he answered, " it is good to not be alone when there are others around to be with you. There is safety in numbers, after all." The soft gurgle of the koi pond in the background carried the melody of cascading water.

Katya looked at the rose bush next to her, running her fingers gently across a flower petal. "Yeah I suppose, I had gotten used to being alone." She replied looking over where the pond was. She got up and headed over, looking in at the water. "Do you deal with any Russian prides? Do you know if, have you heard of any male lions that survived being hit by a truck? I know its weird I just, I am out of the loop, I have no connects to find out myself." She turned to look at him, she figured he probably wouldn't know whether he was still alive, even if he was alive it might not be advertised to the other prides.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 7:22 pm

" It was pretty fun crushing that guy with my teeth. His brains and blood, so yummy. Not to mention hair doesn't make the best floss." Akane joked morbidly as she finished getting dressed by buttoning her shirt. She was not modest like most of her pride.

Iona laughed and shook her head. "We need to get out more, and not like this, but like go do something fun. Well something other then this thats fun. When was the last time we did something like that?" She asked realizing she couldn't remember it had been so long.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

~~~
~~~
Alex stayed there for a while before she ordered room service. When it arrived she couldn't even  taste the food, she was just going through the motions.
~~~
Ash roamed around the hotel for a long while lost in his thoughts. When he surfaced from his  meanderings,  he came to realize he'd come back to Alex's door. He sighed as he faced the harsh reality that he'd never been alone in the world in his whole life and he was scared to be alone right now. He raised a hand to knock,  but stopped short.  He shook his head and sat down and leaned against wall beside the door. 
~~~
Raycon glanced to Serena over the magazine as she came back but didn't acknowledge her previous statement.
When Alex opened the door she saw Ash and crossed her arms. "Care to explain why you came back?"
~~~
Serena opened up her tablet and began to work.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 7:37 pm

(sorry my toddler reposted this. )

Last edited by Nariah01 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:37 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
When Alex opened the door she saw Ash and crossed her arms. "Care to explain why you came back?"
~~~
"I was scared. I guess that makes me a Cowardly Lion." Ash stated quietly.  
~~~
Raycon ceased reading his article and just contented himself  with observing Serena.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 7:45 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
"I was scared. I guess that makes me a Cowardly Lion." Ash stated quietly.  
~~~
Raycon ceased reading his article and just contented himself  with observing Serena.
"If it's so easy for you to leave then you might as well stay gone but if you're here to stay then you can come in, the choice is yours. " Alex stated before walking back into the room, leaving the door open for him to make a choice.
~~~
Serena was so focused in her work that she hadn't yet noticed him looking at her.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:46 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri blushed and moved closer to his side, drawing him into a hug. "I like being out here with you too." She said softly before kissing him
~~~
Anna fell asleep, listening to his breathing and heartbeat under her, though she wasn't so lucky. The fight played over in her mind as she slept, her fear making it worse than it had been originally. She whimpered in her sleep, curling up more around herself.
~~~
"If you have an inner ear problem, then yes, the motions can make you sick." Robin said then smiled "You handled the car well, so I doubt the boat would cause any discomfort"
Jaeger made an appreciative sound as they shared a kiss. He said softly as he looked to her lovely face. " I like, that you like, being out here with me. " He then gave her a sexy smile.  
~~~
Zypher awoke immediately and looked around with concern for the cause of Anna's fear. When he soon realized it was internal. He began licking and it's cheeks and ears to ground her in reality and wake her slowly.  It was always a chance she could lash out at him inadvertently in her dream-state.
~~~
"Then I should fine then. I have to admit, I was a bit worried. I would hate to be an embarrassment to you." Deagan said honestly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:52 pm

(sorry my toddler reposted this. )
( now I want to know what it said.  Razz  They could be a natural role player. )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum