New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Zypher smiled pleasantly and smoothed down his suit coat.  "Thank you. I'm relived I didn't over dress." He said with relief.  He stepped out into the hallway as he closed the door behind him.  "Yes, I'm ready.  We can walk a bit if you need to stall for time. " He said with gentle understanding.  
~~~
Deagan grin broadly and scooted the book over so Robin could look at it too. "Oh, good! A fellow chocoholic. It is my one vice next to caffeine.  Is it a coincidence that there is caffeine in chocolate..... I think not." He said with exuberance. 
~~~
Yasha dipped his head and said simply,  "But of course.  You are my honored guests." He chuckled softly as he looked to the twins, " Besides,  it affords me an excuse to postpone calling your Alpha. Can I hope with the passing of time, his anger will subside a little?" He asked as tiny bit sheepishly.
Anna smiled at him again and nodded. "I would like that." She said softly. He understood her so well already. She started walking slowly "We have at least ten minutes or so before we have to reach the lobby." She informed.
~~~
Robin chuckled softly at that and looked to the book then shrugged a little. "I don't think I've tried that way before." She said as she read over the ingredients. It was interesting. 
~~~
The girls looked to one another then smiled and looked back to him "Then we would enjoy a tour of your castle, alpha." Sophia said as she dipped her head to him. 
Sarah copied her twin, dipping her head and smiling a little. "Cooling his temper would likely take more than just an hour or two, but with enough time, he does calm." She said gently.
Zypher smiled as he looked to his watch with dramatic flair.  "Ok, let's synchronize our watches for a 10-minute rendezvous in the lobby. Well call this mission, should you choose to accept it , the Anna's aunt escape. " He said in his best spy voice.  
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly and asked,  "Would you like for me to make it for you right now? I know it will have to chill before we can eat it, but it could be fun." 
~~~
Yasha smiled as he turned to lead them out those the castle proper.  "That is good to know and hopefully he responds well to gifts. " He said with a grin as he opened the far door for them.
Anna laughed, she loved that about him. That he could make her laugh, even when she didn't really feel like laughing. She leaned against his side a little as they walked slowly. "Ah, but ten minutes is only until she starts getting annoyed. We might be able to stretch it, if we wanted to try." Not that it was a good idea to push that much if at all, but she just wanted to have some fun and joke around a little. 
~~~
Robin opened her mouth to say something then closed it and shook her head a little. She gave a soft smile and looked to him again "I will have to get used to this, won't I? I was about to say something along the lines of not wanting to impose." 
~~~
"That depends on the gift." Sarah said as they followed him and looked around, letting their curiosity allow them to see all they could while here. 
"He likes things like Scottish brandy a lot more than any kind of tea" Sophia added. Actually any kind of alcohol, she added to herself.
"Oh, Anna. You have the most musical laugh. It does me good to hear it." Zypher stated as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder to offer even more comfort to her. He could sense she was a bit frazzled and the way she leaned into his side had confirmed it. "I think we should be on time. I have the misfortune of having the burden of making a good impression.  Note that I'm dressed, pressed and ready to empress." He said with humor.  But secretly,  the only one he'd gone the extra mile for was Anna. It was her opinion that counted. 
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly and nodded. "Yes, in that aspect you will. But I'm less dogmatic then my brethren. So we make a good match as mistress and servant." He glanced around to see that they were completely alone to add playfully, "If for instance,  you decided you wanted to help me make this decadent dessert, I couldn't stop you." 
~~~
Yasha thought of that. "I just so happen to have a unopened bottle of 50 year old Glen Grant.  I think I've found a home for it. Your tip is appreciated Sophia. " He said before he started explaining the different features of his family's home. What was traditional Japanese and where they'd deviated or modernized with current advancements. Like in the kitchen and baths.

Anna laughed softly and smiled at him again "Well, you impressed me even the first day you were here, and you haven't stopped yet."
~~~
Robin raised an eyebrow then shook her head "You would trust my cooking skills on something that involved?" She asked, only half joking at this point. 
~~~
Sophia dipped her head at that then looked around again, enjoying seeing the castle and his explanations for the different features. Both girls were glad for the little crash  course in Japanese tradition, since that was something they weren't that familiar with.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:28 am

Iona made a dramatic yowl as she rolled off Akane and trotted a little ways away. She stopped looking over at Katya curiously to see if she would actually play with them.

Katya watched the display and looked to Akane, surprised they offered to play with her. It had been some time since she had played and her last attempt had gone poorly. Then again she had tried to pounce on the alpha so it was to be expected. "I have not played such a game in some time..I would like to give it a try again." She said after a moment of thought, hopefully no one would try and attack her thinking she was attacking them. She stood and shifted to her tiger form, she looked back checking to make sure her wound was indeed ok, which it was and then she looked to Akane waiting.
Akane stood and looked to the two tigresses.  "So who's going to be it? Any volunteers or did I draw the short straw?" She asked before she shifted to head over to them.
Iona yowled and then bounded off like an overside kitten as Akane shifted. She was just enjoying the relaxation and the fun. They had been working a lot lately so this was long over due.

Katya watched as Iona ran off and looked over to Akane. She was still feeling a touch out of the situation. Oh right she needed to run, this was tag. She turned to look around the garden to see where she could escape too. She settled for running after Iona, figuring Akane would chose to tag her friend over her.
Akane smiled at cat toothy grin as she bounded after the two. She however had her sights on Katya.  Simply because she knew what her friend was capable of and was curious what the blue unicorn could do. Granted,  she was still recovering from her injuries,  but she also needed to feel included.
Iona dove under a bush and watched and waited with excitement. She knew it was tag and she was not it but she enjoyed jumping out of hiding at people.

Katya loped along easily, she saw when Iona dashed into some bushes and paused curiously. This wasn't hide and seek, unless the two usually mixed it up. She looked back at the tiger still coming her way and yowled as she realized she was the only one left to tag now. She scrambled as she loped off and began looking for something to climb, to hopefully give her an advantage.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:37 am

Aliyah nodded, "Accounting was never my strong suit, I did the best I could but there is more there that I can not do. He used to handle the books so it only made sense to give the job back. " She replied with a grin, she was quite pleased that she no longer was responsible for that job. She could handle paperwork for the businesses and such but she hated accounting.
Reese grew thoughtful and looked to Aliyah quietly before saying,  "So it was you who made the claw marks on the tree? That's how you knew they were there without looking for them. All this time we've treated you like an outsider. But you grew up here."
Aliyah let out a shaky breath and nodded. "my father was beta to the old alpha. That's why I said he was like a second father to me. When my father died..i had a lot of problems. My mother eventually moved us away. Moved to the states, eventually remarried." She said quietly, she had never wanted to leave in the first place.
Reese listened and felt for her hardships.  It was never easy losing a parent and movingto a new country and pride. "Well, I'm glad you found your way home. This is where you're ment to be. " He said quietly as he looked to her with sincerity upon his face.
Aliyah nodded, " I am home, and glad to be. I learned to climb on those fjords, I learned to hunt In those woods. Not many are left in the pride from that time to remember, those that are don't recognize me. " She said with a bit of a sigh, that was probably for the best. "Now you know why Its important to me to see this pride thrive." She said honestly, it felt better having at least one person know that she wasn't some outsider come to take over.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:58 am

Zypher smiled as he looked to his watch with dramatic flair.  "Ok, let's synchronize our watches for a 10-minute rendezvous in the lobby. Well call this mission, should you choose to accept it , the Anna's aunt escape. " He said in his best spy voice.  
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly and asked,  "Would you like for me to make it for you right now? I know it will have to chill before we can eat it, but it could be fun." 
~~~
Yasha smiled as he turned to lead them out those the castle proper.  "That is good to know and hopefully he responds well to gifts. " He said with a grin as he opened the far door for them.
Anna laughed, she loved that about him. That he could make her laugh, even when she didn't really feel like laughing. She leaned against his side a little as they walked slowly. "Ah, but ten minutes is only until she starts getting annoyed. We might be able to stretch it, if we wanted to try." Not that it was a good idea to push that much if at all, but she just wanted to have some fun and joke around a little. 
~~~
Robin opened her mouth to say something then closed it and shook her head a little. She gave a soft smile and looked to him again "I will have to get used to this, won't I? I was about to say something along the lines of not wanting to impose." 
~~~
"That depends on the gift." Sarah said as they followed him and looked around, letting their curiosity allow them to see all they could while here. 
"He likes things like Scottish brandy a lot more than any kind of tea" Sophia added. Actually any kind of alcohol, she added to herself.
"Oh, Anna. You have the most musical laugh. It does me good to hear it." Zypher stated as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder to offer even more comfort to her. He could sense she was a bit frazzled and the way she leaned into his side had confirmed it. "I think we should be on time. I have the misfortune of having the burden of making a good impression.  Note that I'm dressed, pressed and ready to empress." He said with humor.  But secretly,  the only one he'd gone the extra mile for was Anna. It was her opinion that counted. 
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly and nodded. "Yes, in that aspect you will. But I'm less dogmatic then my brethren. So we make a good match as mistress and servant." He glanced around to see that they were completely alone to add playfully, "If for instance,  you decided you wanted to help me make this decadent dessert, I couldn't stop you." 
~~~
Yasha thought of that. "I just so happen to have a unopened bottle of 50 year old Glen Grant.  I think I've found a home for it. Your tip is appreciated Sophia. " He said before he started explaining the different features of his family's home. What was traditional Japanese and where they'd deviated or modernized with current advancements. Like in the kitchen and baths.

Anna laughed softly and smiled at him again "Well, you impressed me even the first day you were here, and you haven't stopped yet."
~~~
Robin raised an eyebrow then shook her head "You would trust my cooking skills on something that involved?" She asked, only half joking at this point. 
~~~
Sophia dipped her head at that then looked around again, enjoying seeing the castle and his explanations for the different features. Both girls were glad for the little crash  course in Japanese tradition, since that was something they weren't that familiar with.
Zypher smiled pleasantly and tweaked his tie with his free hand, "I'm happy to hear that you think of me that way Anna. Your good option of me matters greatly." When they  came to the setting area where the elevator was.  He glanced to his watch,  before going to the window to look out a moment before speaking,  " I met Guy today and he gave me a run for my money in a race. I'll say this,  he's one fast wolf and I just barely made that tie. But it left me with the impression I was being tested and that made way for a deeper dread, what if I'd lost? " He turned his gaze to Anna as he whispered, " They know Anna. I didn't tell them, I swear. " 
~~~
Deagan smiled and patted her hands soothingly,  "Worry not, my mighty mistress. I only need you to separate the eggs. I'll do the rest. " He said with teasingly. 
~~~
(Wait for it....and now!)
Yasha then took theme out the back to peruse the garden. "This is the heart of the castle.  Just a place we can be ourselves safe from the world. The teas I blend, I grow here." He explained as they stepped outside.  

Ezekiel followed along quietly in the rear as their guests got the tour.  He had to admit,  the enjoyed the veiw the whole time.  He sure did love him some tigresses derriere. ( Facepalm Yep! I said that out loud before I typed it.  Razz )

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:14 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
Zypher smiled pleasantly and tweaked his tie with his free hand, "I'm happy to hear that you think of me that way Anna. Your good option of me matters greatly." When they  came to the setting area where the elevator was.  He glanced to his watch,  before going to the window to look out a moment before speaking,  " I met Guy today and he gave me a run for my money in a race. I'll say this,  he's one fast wolf and I just barely made that tie. But it left me with the impression I was being tested and that made way for a deeper dread, what if I'd lost? " He turned his gaze to Anna as he whispered, " They know Anna. I didn't tell them, I swear. " 
~~~
Deagan smiled and patted her hands soothingly,  "Worry not, my mighty mistress. I only need you to separate the eggs. I'll do the rest. " He said with teasingly. 
~~~
Yasha then took theme out the back to peruse the garden. "This is the heart of the castle.  Just a place we can be ourselves safe from the world. The teas I blend, I grow here." He explained as they stepped outside.  

Ezekiel followed along quietly in the rear as their guests got the tour.  He had to admit,  the enjoyed the veiw the whole time.  He sure did love him some tigresses derriere. ( Facepalm Yep! I said that out loud before I typed it.  Razz )
Anna frowned, not understanding at first then shaking her head a little when she did. "There are no secrets in a pack as close as we are. They know I am acting differently,even father knows I feel something for you." 
~~~
Robin laughed at that and shook her head a little "If you are sure" She said cheerfully. What was she going to do with him? He made her want to get a house just to be able to keep him safe and protected from the world.
~~~
(every time I look at this post I start laughing)
Sarah and Sophia looked around as they entered the gardens, excited to see where he grew his teas at. That they had the attention of Eziekiel behind them didn't escape their notice, though they did think it was for security reasons.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:36 pm

Akane stood and looked to the two tigresses.  "So who's going to be it? Any volunteers or did I draw the short straw?" She asked before she shifted to head over to them.
Iona yowled and then bounded off like an overside kitten as Akane shifted. She was just enjoying the relaxation and the fun. They had been working a lot lately so this was long over due.

Katya watched as Iona ran off and looked over to Akane. She was still feeling a touch out of the situation. Oh right she needed to run, this was tag. She turned to look around the garden to see where she could escape too. She settled for running after Iona, figuring Akane would chose to tag her friend over her.
Akane smiled at cat toothy grin as she bounded after the two. She however had her sights on Katya.  Simply because she knew what her friend was capable of and was curious what the blue unicorn could do. Granted,  she was still recovering from her injuries,  but she also needed to feel included.
Iona dove under a bush and watched and waited with excitement. She knew it was tag and she was not it but she enjoyed jumping out of hiding at people.

Katya loped along easily, she saw when Iona dashed into some bushes and paused curiously. This wasn't hide and seek, unless the two usually mixed it up. She looked back at the tiger still coming her way and yowled as she realized she was the only one left to tag now. She scrambled as she loped off and began looking for something to climb, to hopefully give her an advantage.
Akane cruised along.  Her sights set on Katya only. He vision like binoculars.  Straight and focused.  She was gaining on the blue tiger and her anticipation was building.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:41 pm

Reese grew thoughtful and looked to Aliyah quietly before saying,  "So it was you who made the claw marks on the tree? That's how you knew they were there without looking for them. All this time we've treated you like an outsider. But you grew up here."
Aliyah let out a shaky breath and nodded. "my father was beta to the old alpha. That's why I said he was like a second father to me. When my father died..i had a lot of problems. My mother eventually moved us away. Moved to the states, eventually remarried." She said quietly, she had never wanted to leave in the first place.
Reese listened and felt for her hardships.  It was never easy losing a parent and movingto a new country and pride. "Well, I'm glad you found your way home. This is where you're ment to be. " He said quietly as he looked to her with sincerity upon his face.
Aliyah nodded, " I am home, and glad to be. I learned to climb on those fjords, I learned to hunt In those woods. Not many are left in the pride from that time to remember, those that are don't recognize me. " She said with a bit of a sigh, that was probably for the best. "Now you know why Its important to me to see this pride thrive." She said honestly, it felt better having at least one person know that she wasn't some outsider come to take over.
Reese looked to Aliyah and wondered why she didn't just tell everyone her origins from the pride. But that was her history and her mystery to reveal when she deemed right. " Yes, I do understand. " He said with sincerity.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:01 pm

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

Anna frowned, not understanding at first then shaking her head a little when she did. "There are no secrets in a pack as close as we are. They know I am acting differently,even father knows I feel something for you." 
~~~
Robin laughed at that and shook her head a little "If you are sure" She said cheerfully. What was she going to do with him? He made her want to get a house just to be able to keep him safe and protected from the world.
~~~
Sarah and Sophia looked around as they entered the gardens, excited to see where he grew his teas at. That they had the attention of Eziekiel behind them didn't escape their notice, though they did think it was for security reasons.
Zypher let out a soft breath and relaxed marginally. "I was so worried you'd think I was bragging about us. I thought I was going to be your untoward secret.  I never dreamed that I'd actually being able to have you for real." He said with relief. 
~~~
Deagan grin broadly as he got the eggs from the fridge and sighed dramatically,  " Yeah I figured,  cracking eggs and cracking heads are the same difference,  right?" He said in his best mob voice. 
~~~
(Lol! Me too!  Razz  )
Yasha lead them over to the tea garden and described the types he had there and wanted their input on what they thought the medicinal qualities were. 

Ezekiel moved along with them not particularly paying attention to anything. He wasn't on duty in that capacity at the moment.  He was in Bata mode.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Akane cruised along.  Her sights set on Katya only. He vision like binoculars.  Straight and focused.  She was gaining on the blue tiger and her anticipation was building.
Iona saw Akane coming and recognized the focus and determined look on her face. She crouched low and got ready to pounce knowing she wouldn't see it coming.

Katya looked back and let out a slightly startled noise and hastened her gate not completely paying attention to where she was going. As she turned around her ears twitched as she registered a familiar voice ahead. She tried to slow down and skid to a stop to hopefully not collide into Yasha. But she had the momentum and would probably fail.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:14 pm

Reese looked to Aliyah and wondered why she didn't just tell everyone her origins from the pride. But that was her history and her mystery to reveal when she deemed right. " Yes, I do understand. " He said with sincerity.
She could read his face easy enough, she knew what he was thinking. "your probably wondering why I don't just tell everyone I grew up here. I want to know when they accept me its for me and not just because I used to be a part of this pride as a youth. Besides I was very troubled when I was younger, not sure I'd want them to remember that version of me. " she explained, it would be harder to win them over if they thought she was an outsider, yes. But at least she would know she had truly earned it this way.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:52 pm

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
Zypher let out a soft breath and relaxed marginally. "I was so worried you'd think I was bragging about us. I thought I was going to be your untoward secret.  I never dreamed that I'd actually being able to have you for real." He said with relief. 
~~~
Deagan grin broadly as he got the eggs from the fridge and sighed dramatically,  " Yeah I figured,  cracking eggs and cracking heads are the same difference,  right?" He said in his best mob voice. 
~~~
(Lol! Me too!  Razz  )
Yasha lead them over to the tea garden and described the types he had there and wanted their input on what they thought the medicinal qualities were. 

Ezekiel moved along with them not particularly paying attention to anything. He wasn't on duty in that capacity at the moment.  He was in Bata mode.
Anna flushed and dipped her head a little "I never thought I would feel like this, not yet." She said quietly then looked to him again. 
~~~
Robin chuckled and shook her head. No, those were two very different things, but she could tell he was joking, so she didn't correct him. 
~~~
The twins looked to the plants, kneeling to touch one or another and explain what they were good for besides making tea from.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Iona saw Akane coming and recognized the focus and determined look on her face. She crouched low and got ready to pounce knowing she wouldn't see it coming.

Katya looked back and let out a slightly startled noise and hastened her gate not completely paying attention to where she was going. As she turned around her ears twitched as she registered a familiar voice ahead. She tried to slow down and skid to a stop to hopefully not collide into Yasha. But she had the momentum and would probably fail.
Akane saw the alpha and company and slowed her roll in time to leave deep groves in the manicured lawn. She sat on her hunches and watched the mayhem unfold.  She visibly winced as Katya tried to stop herself.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:19 pm

She could read his face easy enough, she knew what he was thinking. "your probably wondering why I don't just tell everyone I grew up here. I want to know when they accept me its for me and not just because I used to be a part of this pride as a youth. Besides I was very troubled when I was younger, not sure I'd want them to remember that version of me. " she explained, it would be harder to win them over if they thought she was an outsider, yes. But at least she would know she had truly earned it this way.
"When you put it like that, that makes sense. " Reese admitted quietly. Feeling a bit foolish that he was so transparent that she could read him so easily. ,

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:19 pm

Akane saw the alpha and company and slowed her roll in time to leave deep groves in the manicured lawn. She sat on her hunches and watched the mayhem unfold.  She visibly winced as Katya tried to stop herself.
Iona seeing the group come out changed up her plan a bit and pounced on Ezekiel instead, he was strong he could take it. At least in her mind anyways.

Katya jumped to the side, twisting her body out of the way so she wouldn't tackle Yasha. She let out a slightly pain cry as her wound complained at the motion. She landed half on her feet before stumbling and falling fully. She laid there too afraid to look at see how embarressed everyone probably was. she could feel some blood lightly trickling down her fur and knew she had torn her stitches, last time she would do acrobatics like that for a while.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:48 pm

~~~
~~~

Ezekiel followed along quietly in the rear as their guests got the tour.  He had to admit,  the enjoyed the veiw the whole time.  He sure did love him some tigresses derriere. ( Facepalm Yep! I said that out loud before I typed it.  Razz )
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
(Lol! Me too!  Razz  )

Anna flushed and dipped her head a little "I never thought I would feel like this, not yet." She said quietly then looked to him again. 
~~~
Robin chuckled and shook her head. No, those were two very different things, but she could tell he was joking, so she didn't correct him. 
~~~
The twins looked to the plants, kneeling to touch one or another and explain what they were good for besides making tea from.
Zypher met her gaze with soulful eyes. "Anna, I'm not here to rush you into anything you're not ready for. What happened before.....in my room, it never should have gone that far. I'm just a young pup too. " He explained as he cradled her face lovingly in his hands. "And I ment when I said, I'd wait forever for you. You mean that much to me already." He said with sincerity.  His watch choose that moment to announce their 10 minutes was up. 
~~~
Deagan got her two bowls for the egg job. He slipped on an apron and tied it with familiar finesse. "Best get to cracking,  Robin."  He said before he got busy with the other ingredients.  
~~~
The suddenness of the commotion, both startled and surprised Yasha.  But as he turned to see the source of it, he was dismayed to see Katya sprawled and bleeding on the ground.  As well as Ezekiel being tackled by Iona.  Was the world crazy today? He went to Katya with concern.  "Katya! Oh, what have you done?!" He said with fear. Fear that she was to be taken from him too soon.  He looked to the twins,  "Please help her. I will pay you well." He pleaded desperately to them.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:02 pm

Iona purred playfully as she road his body to the ground. When the landed she rubbed her face against his happily.

Katya looked over at Yasha and sighed, maybe it would have been better to tackle him. At least then it would be his ire and not his concern. His worried voice made her chest hurt, she hadn't wanted to worry him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:03 pm

Iona seeing the group come out changed up her plan a bit and pounced on Ezekiel instead, he was strong he could take it. At least in her mind anyways.

Katya jumped to the side, twisting her body out of the way so she wouldn't tackle Yasha. She let out a slightly pain cry as her wound complained at the motion. She landed half on her feet before stumbling and falling fully. She laid there too afraid to look at see how embarressed everyone probably was. she could feel some blood lightly trickling down her fur and knew she had torn her stitches, last time she would do acrobatics like that for a while.
(Answered second half with Starr's post. )

Ezekiel humph as the tigress tackled him unaware.  But as he lost his balance and started to fall to the ground, he shifted into his lion and landed on his feet.  He then levered to turned to see it was Iona.  He huffed quietly as he tried to figure out the friendly attack. Well, unless miss strawberry was getting her flit on finally.  But then Yasha's words registered and drew his attention.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Iona purred playfully as she road his body to the ground. When the landed she rubbed her face against his happily.

Katya looked over at Yasha and sighed, maybe it would have been better to tackle him. At least then it would be his ire and not his concern. His worried voice made her chest hurt, she hadn't wanted to worry him.
(Oops! Want me to change my post? )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:17 pm

Ezekiel humph as the tigress tackled him unaware.  But as he lost his balance and started to fall to the ground, he shifted into his lion and landed on his feet.  He then levered to turned to see it was Iona.  He huffed quietly as he tried to figure out the friendly attack. Well, unless miss strawberry was getting her flit on finally.  But then Yasha's words registered and drew his attention.
Iona too heard the alphas words and sighed heavily as she walked away from him a bit so he could do his job if need be. As she moved away she let her tail run under his nose and chin as she chuffed to him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Iona purred playfully as she road his body to the ground. When the landed she rubbed her face against his happily.

(Oops! Want me to change my post? )
(nah I replied to that one too lol)
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:32 pm

Iona too heard the alphas words and sighed heavily as she walked away from him a bit so he could do his job if need be. As she moved away she let her tail run under his nose and chin as she chuffed to him.
Ezekiel purred softly as Iona got his attention again.  He sampled her scent as her passed under his nose.  Oh he was tapping that tonight. He thought as he peeled back his lips to taste her scent on his tounge.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:33 pm

"When you put it like that, that makes sense. " Reese admitted quietly. Feeling a bit foolish that he was so transparent that she could read him so easily. ,
(pfft that is the obvious thing to be thinking next. Lol he needs to not feel so silly)

Aliyah nodded as she looked to him. "i would have given you even more trouble back then, probably for the best we didnt meet until now." She said with a quiet chuckle and grin trying to lighten the mood a bit.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Ezekiel purred softly as Iona got his attention again.  He sampled her scent as her passed under his nose.  Oh he was tapping that tonight. He thought as he peeled back his lips to taste her scent on his tounge.
(A hahaha oh Nicky you have such a way with words. Beat post ever. Lol )

Iona noticed his interest and purred loudly, well she had succeeded in getting him interested. She just hoped he sought her out later after this business was sorted. She laid down on the ground and rolled around on her back, making sure to get her scent anywhere and everywhere near him. She wanted it firmly in his mind for later. She looked at him with interest as she moved to sit up. She also turned to chuff to Akane as a thank you for encouraging her to pursue him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:57 pm

(A hahaha oh Nicky you have such a way with words. Beat post ever. Lol )

Iona noticed his interest and purred loudly, well she had succeeded in getting him interested. She just hoped he sought her out later after this business was sorted. She laid down on the ground and rolled around on her back, making sure to get her scent anywhere and everywhere near him. She wanted it firmly in his mind for later. She looked at him with interest as she moved to sit up. She also turned to chuff to Akane as a thank you for encouraging her to pursue him.
(Why, thank you. Thank you very much!  Twisted Evil  I credit hanging around my guy friends for that. )
Ezekiel shifted back to his human form and watched Iona's little display with erotic appreciation.  So limber....humm...so flexible. And soon the proof of his interest was visible since he dressed to the left side of his pant leg.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:00 pm

~~~
~~~

Ezekiel followed along quietly in the rear as their guests got the tour.  He had to admit,  the enjoyed the veiw the whole time.  He sure did love him some tigresses derriere. ( Facepalm Yep! I said that out loud before I typed it.  Razz )
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
(Lol! Me too!  Razz  )

~~~
~~~
Zypher met her gaze with soulful eyes. "Anna, I'm not here to rush you into anything you're not ready for. What happened before.....in my room, it never should have gone that far. I'm just a young pup too. " He explained as he cradled her face lovingly in his hands. "And I ment when I said, I'd wait forever for you. You mean that much to me already." He said with sincerity.  His watch choose that moment to announce their 10 minutes was up. 
~~~
Deagan got her two bowls for the egg job. He slipped on an apron and tied it with familiar finesse. "Best get to cracking,  Robin."  He said before he got busy with the other ingredients.  
~~~
The suddenness of the commotion, both startled and surprised Yasha.  But as he turned to see the source of it, he was dismayed to see Katya sprawled and bleeding on the ground.  As well as Ezekiel being tackled by Iona.  Was the world crazy today? He went to Katya with concern.  "Katya! Oh, what have you done?!" He said with fear. Fear that she was to be taken from him too soon.  He looked to the twins,  "Please help her. I will pay you well." He pleaded desperately to them.
Anna flushed as she stared at him, unwilling to look away. When his alarm went off, she frowned then reached up to grab him and pull him close enough to kiss. "You mean that much to me too, being around you makes me not want to wait." 
~~~
Robin raised her eyebrow at his command then came over to start separating the eggs for the recipe.
~~
Sarah and Sophia looked to the tigress when she fell, moving closer with concern. "Of course, alpha." Sarah said as she moved to check on the wound with Sophia beside her to watch Katya. "We are trained healers, this is what we do." Sophia said

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:07 pm

~~~
~~~
(Lol! Me too!  Razz  )

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Anna flushed as she stared at him, unwilling to look away. When his alarm went off, she frowned then reached up to grab him and pull him close enough to kiss. "You mean that much to me too, being around you makes me not want to wait." 
~~~
Robin raised her eyebrow at his command then came over to start separating the eggs for the recipe.
~~
Sarah and Sophia looked to the tigress when she fell, moving closer with concern. "Of course, alpha." Sarah said as she moved to check on the wound with Sophia beside her to watch Katya. "We are trained healers, this is what we do." Sophia said
Katya growled low in her throat as she tried to move away. It was bad enough when she had been shot and had to bed tended too by the others, now it was happening all over again. She didn't know these healers and she was not happy with them getting so close to her. Her tail flicked angrily as she moved to stand and move away, wincing visibly in pain. Maybe she had ripped something worse then just her stitches.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum