New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alex rolled her eyes with a smile "Who? No one knows who we are here they're just assuming we're a couple. Plus if you had your own room and if something happened I wouldn't know and you would just be taken. It's no biggie if we sleep next to each other on the bed, not like you've never slept next to a woman before" she said as she picked up the room service menu to look through.
~~~
Serena laughed softly and kissed him lovingly. "And I'm lucky to have you, it's a good thing we'll have centuries together then" she purred.
Ash swallowed hard and looked away from Alex.  He set his bag down by the dresser so he could gave the room a look over. He slipped his hands in his pockets and stared at the few paintings on the wall. "So how do we get out of here? Out of Prague I mean. " He asked worriedly. 
~~~
"Ditto" Raycon purred back and held her lovingly.
Alex shrugged as she flipped through the menu "The only thing I can think of is to shift into our cat forms in the woods and taking off from there. We can't do much without your passport and cell phone."
~~~
Serena hugged him lovingly and kissed his cheek.
"I guess we could do that. But I'll stick out like a sore thumb." Ash stated as he shifted to his albino lion form. Ask shifted back and asked as he paced,  "can't we get forged documents. I've seen enough spy movies to know that is an for the right price. I can maybe cash in my checks to get cash to pay for it. " 
~~~
Raycon sighed deeply and tightened his hold upon her a little.  "Humm, how did you know I needed that?" He asked quietly.
"The only way that will work is if you have a photo ID on you and even if it did I doubt you know people that will forge documents for you" Alex answered honestly.
~~~
"You're very easy to read" she teased lightly as she moved to rub his shoulders.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(If it's been a few days it's okay to bring it up)
(Last time I did that, I got scolded. Besides,  I've been away.  )
(It was only because you did it the same day you posted it, like an hour after and I was busy that day but if it's been a few days or I've replied to the others and not yours then it's because I thought I did or forgot then it's okay. It happens with everyone and it's understandable if someone's busy.)
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Jaeger laughed.  "A labyrinth of tree trunks does not a forest make. " He said as he got the steaks out of the fridge and set them on the counter.  "Do you want something to drink? What's your poison?" He asked curiously. 
~~~
"I don't know,  I'm definitely leaning towards that one, simply because I love solving puzzles and hacking is essentially that. " Zypher stated as he smiled to Anna pleasantly.  "What do you think I should do? How best can I serve you pack Anna?" He asked sincerely.  
~~~
Deagan shrugged and admitted,  " I don't think I can handle crowds just yet. So maybe somewhere less touristy. "
"If the trees do not make the forest, then what does?" Keri asked teasingly then chuckled "Water or tea is fine with me." 
~~~
"If hacking is something that you love, you can go with that one. Then later if you feel like a change, you can ask to transfer, if it ever comes to that. We do want our people to be happy here and one way to do that is to allow movement in the fields." Anna replied 
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded, going to get in the drivers seat. Somewhere interesting that wasn't too touristy. Though it was getting late, so the tourists were out eating and such at the moment.
"Well, you do have me there." Jaeger stated with ano easy laugh as he pulled out the gallon of Lipton tea. "Its not home made, but it has a good flavor. " He said as he set it down and moved to get come glasses with some ice in them. 
~~~
"Now that's a different concept.  My old pack didn't allow much movement.  Part of why I entertained the move to the big city and joining your pack." Zypher stated honestly.  He closed the dishwasher and drained the sink as they finished cleaning up. 
~~~
Deagan looked to the sky and thought better of being out much longer.  He said as he got in the passenger side.  "Perhaps we should just heard back." He offered kindly.
Keri chuckled and smiled at him "That's fine, I like Lipton tea" She said honestly. 
~~~
"People need change sometimes to be happy. Though there are others that like to stay in one place always." Anna said with a smile. They were done with cleaning up, but she wasn't sure what else to do. She wanted to stay with him even without an excuse.
~~
Robin looked to him then shrugged "If that is what you wish. I don't want to overload you on your first day out." She said gently.
"Oh, good. I was afraid it would be a deal breaker. " Jaeger stated with a wink as he filled their glasses.  "Tea loyalty can become quite heated. " He joked as he handed Keri her glass. 
~~~
Zypher nodded agreement and fixed Anna in his gaze as he struggled with what he wanted to ask her next. Deciding to chance her leaving, he asked,  "Anna, would you care to puppy pile on the couch? In our wolf forms of course.  Its a fully respectable snuggle, I promise...... at least where I come from. If you don't practice that in the big city, I'll understand. " 
~~~
"No, that's not what I wish. I just don't want to be an imposition. " Deagan stated quietly as he lowered his gaze to his hands. He liked this one on one time with Robin.
Keri laughed softly and accepted the glass when he handed it to her. "Nope, I'm pretty easygoing in most things like this, but really, this is my favorite kind." 
~~~
Anna looked at him then giggled and dipped her head "We do puppy piles, it helps to affirm our pack bond. We have a room on the second floor that is only for puppy piles for whoever feels the need, and of course the individual families do that too." She said then looked to him again before getting up and shifting to her wolf form then turning to head for the couch. 
~~~
Robin reached over and touched his hand gently "You are not an imposition, and I have no schedule to keep to that I know of. My last assignment is done and I haven't taken a new one, so I have all the time I could want. So, what would you like to see?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 pm

Ash swallowed hard and looked away from Alex.  He set his bag down by the dresser so he could gave the room a look over. He slipped his hands in his pockets and stared at the few paintings on the wall. "So how do we get out of here? Out of Prague I mean. " He asked worriedly. 
~~~
"Ditto" Raycon purred back and held her lovingly.
Alex shrugged as she flipped through the menu "The only thing I can think of is to shift into our cat forms in the woods and taking off from there. We can't do much without your passport and cell phone."
~~~
"I guess we could do that. But I'll stick out like a sore thumb." Ash stated as he shifted to his albino lion form. Ask shifted back and asked as he paced,  "can't we get forged documents. I've seen enough spy movies to know that is an for the right price. I can maybe cash in my checks to get cash to pay for it. " 
~~~
Raycon sighed deeply and tightened his hold upon her a little.  "Humm, how did you know I needed that?" He asked quietly.
"The only way that will work is if you have a photo ID on you and even if it did I doubt you know people that will forge documents for you" Alex answered honestly.
~~~
"You're very easy to read" she teased lightly as she moved to rub his shoulders.
Ash stopped his pacing to fix Alex with his gaze. He sat down in a chair with a sigh as he rubbed his face with frustration.  "This is a horrid experience with no end in sight. " He complained. 
~~~
"Oh? So I'm that easy to read? So much for being a man of mystery.  You've seemed to have tamed my wild beast with your beauty. " Raycon stated with a chuckle as he enjoyed her attentions.  "Not that this beastie is complaining.  It's good to be taken care of. " He said with sincerity.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(If it's been a few days it's okay to bring it up)
(It was only because you did it the same day you posted it, like an hour after and I was busy that day but if it's been a few days or I've replied to the others and not yours then it's because I thought I did or forgot then it's okay. It happens with everyone and it's understandable if someone's busy.)
(Ok,  I understand.  Smile )

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:55 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash stopped his pacing to fix Alex with his gaze. He sat down in a chair with a sigh as he rubbed his face with frustration.  "This is a horrid experience with no end in sight. " He complained. 
~~~
"Oh? So I'm that easy to read? So much for being a man of mystery.  You've seemed to have tamed my wild beast with your beauty. " Raycon stated with a chuckle as he enjoyed her attentions.  "Not that this beastie is complaining.  It's good to be taken care of. " He said with sincerity.
Alex sighed and closed the menu before standing up to walk over to him "That's because you need to learn how to relax a bit." She said as she straddled him with a teasing smirk.
~~~
Serena laughed "Well you've spoiled me so now it's my turn, and you're only easy to read because I've seen everything."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:55 pm

(Ok,  I understand.  Smile )
Cool hugs
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:12 pm

"Well, you do have me there." Jaeger stated with ano easy laugh as he pulled out the gallon of Lipton tea. "Its not home made, but it has a good flavor. " He said as he set it down and moved to get come glasses with some ice in them. 
~~~
"Now that's a different concept.  My old pack didn't allow much movement.  Part of why I entertained the move to the big city and joining your pack." Zypher stated honestly.  He closed the dishwasher and drained the sink as they finished cleaning up. 
~~~
Deagan looked to the sky and thought better of being out much longer.  He said as he got in the passenger side.  "Perhaps we should just heard back." He offered kindly.
Keri chuckled and smiled at him "That's fine, I like Lipton tea" She said honestly. 
~~~
"People need change sometimes to be happy. Though there are others that like to stay in one place always." Anna said with a smile. They were done with cleaning up, but she wasn't sure what else to do. She wanted to stay with him even without an excuse.
~~
Robin looked to him then shrugged "If that is what you wish. I don't want to overload you on your first day out." She said gently.
"Oh, good. I was afraid it would be a deal breaker. " Jaeger stated with a wink as he filled their glasses.  "Tea loyalty can become quite heated. " He joked as he handed Keri her glass. 
~~~
Zypher nodded agreement and fixed Anna in his gaze as he struggled with what he wanted to ask her next. Deciding to chance her leaving, he asked,  "Anna, would you care to puppy pile on the couch? In our wolf forms of course.  Its a fully respectable snuggle, I promise...... at least where I come from. If you don't practice that in the big city, I'll understand. " 
~~~
"No, that's not what I wish. I just don't want to be an imposition. " Deagan stated quietly as he lowered his gaze to his hands. He liked this one on one time with Robin.
Keri laughed softly and accepted the glass when he handed it to her. "Nope, I'm pretty easygoing in most things like this, but really, this is my favorite kind." 
~~~
Anna looked at him then giggled and dipped her head "We do puppy piles, it helps to affirm our pack bond. We have a room on the second floor that is only for puppy piles for whoever feels the need, and of course the individual families do that too." She said then looked to him again before getting up and shifting to her wolf form then turning to head for the couch. 
~~~
Robin reached over and touched his hand gently "You are not an imposition, and I have no schedule to keep to that I know of. My last assignment is done and I haven't taken a new one, so I have all the time I could want. So, what would you like to see?"
"Just one more thing we have in common. " Jaeger stated as he took his glass to tap Keri's lightly.  He thenlooked to the balcony to check the grill and said with enthusiasm,  "Almost ready.  Which is good because I'm powerful hungry. " He rubbed his belly for emphasis as he went to get the steaks off the counter. 
~~~
Zypher grinned broadly and shifted to follow after Anna. He chose to bound over the back of the couch to catch up with her as he settled close to the middle spot. 
(What color is Anna's wolf? She doesn't have a picture on her form. )
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly and looked to Robin's gentle touch.  Her words always made him feel better.  He turned his palm so that her hand rested in his open one. "We could maybe go to the Arno river. Perhaps we can go on a boat ride. " He said with thoughtfulness as he looked up.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Akane came awake as the pilot came on over the entercom to announce their soon arrival.  She stretched with a large yawn as she looked to Iona.

Iona had fallen asleep and when the intercom came on she jumped a little. Looking around with sleepy eyes she stretched and glanced out the window before turning to Akane. "Sleep well? Because I didn't, I hate sleeping on the plane." She said a bit sourly.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex sighed and closed the menu before standing up to walk over to him "That's because you need to learn how to relax a bit." She said as she straddled him with a teasing smirk.
~~~
Serena laughed "Well you've spoiled me so now it's my turn, and you're only easy to read because I've seen everything."
Ash stared at Alex with wide eyes as she sat in his lap.  What was she doing? This was not normal behavior,  was it? He thought frantically on the verge of off setting her and bolting for the door. His fight or flight response kicking in with the awkwardness he was experiencing. 
~~~
"Dangerous words Miss Ramis. You leave yourself open to being proven wrong. Somewhere along the lines of never say never. " Raycon teased as he brought his hand up along  Serena's leg idly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:00 pm

Iona thought about it for a moment then nodded. "The formal invitation might just work. Trying to take two of them out of anywhere is going to be tough, so I say we approach them formally first."

Katya watched him for a moment before she shifted back and sat a few feet away on the floor. "You have my thanks, for the sanctuary as well as for indulging me just now. I will stay, for a time, at least until my debt is paid. However I like to keep busy when I can, I have some skills, so if you can use me I would like you too." She said with a firm nod and for the first time a small smile. She stood then with the intention of leaving, she didn't want to over stay her welcome at this moment. However when she stood she closed her eyes and shook her head a bit looking down at her side, she was a bit light headed. She really should probably rest for a bit, she was doing too much while still healing.

(They heal at a normal human rate or slightly accelerated? Or if you don't know I will wing it. )
(After this, well time skip and do a separate freestanding post so Starr's characters can merge with ours easier. )
Akane nodded her agreement and got comfortable as she put them magazine down. "We should probably try to catch some rest. We'll have to hit the ground running.  It's a 10 and a half hour flight,  so that plenty of time to sleep. " She said seriously.  But she couldn't help that smirk that pulled at her lips as she looked to Iona.  Just a slight hint towards  their previous conversation of moments ago.  She had no intention of following through with her threat.  
~~~
As Katya moved to leave,  Yasha shifted to his human form and said, "Sleep well, Kayta.  We'll guard you well." He moved to get his tea and sit at his desk  again.  
(That I don't know.  Maybe ask Silver.  She'll be able to enlighten you. )
(Alright I will keep an eye out for the separate post.)
Iona glanced at Akane and nodded, "Alright but I am sleeping with one eye open just to be safe." She said but she was smiling, she knew Akane wouldn't go through with it, well she hoped not anyways.

Katya paused and looked over her shoulder at him and nodded."You better if you don't it'll come back to haunt you. And by it I mean me." she said jokingly as she turned and left heading back down the hall to her room to get some rest. She shut and locked the door to her room and laid down on the quite comfortable bed and went to sleep. And for the first time in a long time she wasn't worried about something coming through the door after her.
(Answered separately.   Very Happy )
~~~
Yasha watched Katya go with a slight smirk at her joke. He shook his head before returning to his pride business.  Time passed quickly and soon it was dark.  Deciding to conclude the day's work,  he stood stiffly at having sat still for so long.  Seeing the gardens were dark, he chose to stretch his muscles out in his tiger form.

( big hug So glad your back, I missed you! )

Katya slept for a while quite peacefully, probably better then she had for some time. However the dreams that always haunted her eventually surfaced. This time she was running through an open feild, blood streaming down her back through her torn shirt in small rivers. She remembered this moment well, she was running from the lion who had mauled her. But then things changed, the field that she knew was in Russia and far away from here changed to a scenic garden, the castle looming behind it. She froze, no this wasn't right she thought as she frowned. She heard footsteps and spun around to see the man she had been running from coming out of the darkness with a sick grin on his face. "This isn't happening, your not real." She said in a shaky voice. "I saw you get hit by a truck, I saw you die in Russia, I got away." her voice wavered a little. "You ran, like a coward, you saw me fall but you didn't see me get back up. Never stopped to wonder if I was truly dead. You think there is anywhere you can run where I can't find you? You think this place is safe with its walls? I will track you down and finish what I started, I will end the abomination that is your life and hang your pelt on my wall." He laughed and then shifted and launched himself at her. She brought her arms up in defense and screamed, and then she woke up. She sat up in her bed and let out a scream, her skin had a sheen of cold sweat and her legs were tangled in the fine sheets. She looked around realizing it was all just a dream. She got up and went to the bathroom to splash some water on her face, she looked up in the mirror and realized she was shaking.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Akane came awake as the pilot came on over the entercom to announce their soon arrival.  She stretched with a large yawn as she looked to Iona.

Iona had fallen asleep and when the intercom came on she jumped a little. Looking around with sleepy eyes she stretched and glanced out the window before turning to Akane. "Sleep well? Because I didn't, I hate sleeping on the plane." She said a bit sourly.
"Why yes I did. Thanks for asking. In fact,  I slept like a baby. You however look like warmed-over excrement. Which is not a good look for you..... for the record." Akane said with humor.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 5:33 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash stared at Alex with wide eyes as she sat in his lap.  What was she doing? This was not normal behavior,  was it? He thought frantically on the verge of off setting her and bolting for the door. His fight or flight response kicking in with the awkwardness he was experiencing. 
~~~
"Dangerous words Miss Ramis. You leave yourself open to being proven wrong. Somewhere along the lines of never say never. " Raycon teased as he brought his hand up along  Serena's leg idly.
Alex laughed before moving to get off of him "I knew it, you aren't ready so you must really be a virgin."
~~~
"Well I'm sure you'll have fun with that and not on the plane Raycon" She said as she slapped his hand away.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 5:37 am

(Thank you Razz )
Talia laughed before she nodded "I agree , it's good to know our strengths and weaknesses as partners. "

That was one way to look at it, he thought to himself. He had to admit he wanted to see her in action. "I could use a shower I think, how about you?" Sebastian asked with a grin as he stood and stripped his shirt off. He wasn't sure if they were going back to work today or not but he wanted to be clean and fresh if and when he did.
"Hmm I think I could use one too" Talia purred before she stood up and headed to the bathroom with a spring in her steps.

Sebastian kicked out of his pants as he headed towards the open bathroom door to start the shower. He chuckled at both her comment and how eager she seemed. "Hmm think we'll both fit?" He asked as he eyed the shower with a grin.
"I think we can make it work" Talia purred as she stepped into the shower to turn on the water.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 5:55 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Just one more thing we have in common. " Jaeger stated as he took his glass to tap Keri's lightly.  He thenlooked to the balcony to check the grill and said with enthusiasm,  "Almost ready.  Which is good because I'm powerful hungry. " He rubbed his belly for emphasis as he went to get the steaks off the counter. 
~~~
Zypher grinned broadly and shifted to follow after Anna. He chose to bound over the back of the couch to catch up with her as he settled close to the middle spot. 
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly and looked to Robin's gentle touch.  Her words always made him feel better.  He turned his palm so that her hand rested in his open one. "We could maybe go to the Arno river. Perhaps we can go on a boat ride. " He said with thoughtfulness as he looked up.
Keri watched him go unabashedly. She sipped her drink, just watching for a little while before she got up to see if she could help with anything
~~~
Anna jumped up and settled beside him, resting her head on his back
(adding pic. She's mostly black with white markings. That's why she wasn't too worried about being seen with blood on her.)
~~~
Robin smiled at that and squeezed his hand gently before she had to take hers back so she could start the car. "That sounds like a good idea."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 9:01 am

(After this, well time skip and do a separate freestanding post so Starr's characters can merge with ours easier. )
Akane nodded her agreement and got comfortable as she put them magazine down. "We should probably try to catch some rest. We'll have to hit the ground running.  It's a 10 and a half hour flight,  so that plenty of time to sleep. " She said seriously.  But she couldn't help that smirk that pulled at her lips as she looked to Iona.  Just a slight hint towards  their previous conversation of moments ago.  She had no intention of following through with her threat.  
~~~
As Katya moved to leave,  Yasha shifted to his human form and said, "Sleep well, Kayta.  We'll guard you well." He moved to get his tea and sit at his desk  again.  
(That I don't know.  Maybe ask Silver.  She'll be able to enlighten you. )
Iona glanced at Akane and nodded, "Alright but I am sleeping with one eye open just to be safe." She said but she was smiling, she knew Akane wouldn't go through with it, well she hoped not anyways.

Katya paused and looked over her shoulder at him and nodded."You better if you don't it'll come back to haunt you. And by it I mean me." she said jokingly as she turned and left heading back down the hall to her room to get some rest. She shut and locked the door to her room and laid down on the quite comfortable bed and went to sleep. And for the first time in a long time she wasn't worried about something coming through the door after her.
~~~
Yasha watched Katya go with a slight smirk at her joke. He shook his head before returning to his pride business.  Time passed quickly and soon it was dark.  Deciding to conclude the day's work,  he stood stiffly at having sat still for so long.  Seeing the gardens were dark, he chose to stretch his muscles out in his tiger form.

Katya slept for a while quite peacefully, probably better then she had for some time. However the dreams that always haunted her eventually surfaced. This time she was running through an open feild, blood streaming down her back through her torn shirt in small rivers. She remembered this moment well, she was running from the lion who had mauled her. But then things changed, the field that she knew was in Russia and far away from here changed to a scenic garden, the castle looming behind it. She froze, no this wasn't right she thought as she frowned. She heard footsteps and spun around to see the man she had been running from coming out of the darkness with a sick grin on his face. "This isn't happening, your not real." She said in a shaky voice. "I saw you get hit by a truck, I saw you die in Russia, I got away." her voice wavered a little. "You ran, like a coward, you saw me fall but you didn't see me get back up. Never stopped to wonder if I was truly dead. You think there is anywhere you can run where I can't find you? You think this place is safe with its walls? I will track you down and finish what I started, I will end the abomination that is your life and hang your pelt on my wall." He laughed and then shifted and launched himself at her. She brought her arms up in defense and screamed, and then she woke up. She sat up in her bed and let out a scream, her skin had a sheen of cold sweat and her legs were tangled in the fine sheets. She looked around realizing it was all just a dream. She got up and went to the bathroom to splash some water on her face, she looked up in the mirror and realized she was shaking.
(Thanks, it's good to be missed.  hugs )
The scream had caught Yasha's ear and he came to investigate the distress.  He bounded the walls and balconies with practiced ease. When he realized it was Katya's room it had come from, he looked through the glass door with amber eyes to see if all was well. She wasn't sleeping for the bed was empty.  The light in the bathroom gave away her location.  Hearing the sound of running water,  Yasha settled on his stomach on the balcony floor to stand guard for her.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 9:17 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex laughed before moving to get off of him "I knew it, you aren't ready so you must really be a virgin."
~~~
"Well I'm sure you'll have fun with that and not on the plane Raycon" She said as she slapped his hand away.
Ash fidgeted at her observation as he looked anywhere but at her. How to answer that? He wondered to himself.  He frowned slightly as he decided to answer honestly.  "Yes, it's not been a priority for me. We've been on the run for so long I've focused my attention elsewhere for the most part. Not setting up roots in one place for very long does have its advantages and drawbacks as well. Besides such activities do carry major consequences. Life changing ones. I'm a firm believer in the 'you cannot miss what you have not had.' Philosophy." He cleared his throat before looking to Alex. 
~~~
Raycon pouted for effect as he rubbed his abused hand. "You can't blame a male for trying. " He said with a teasing smirk.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 9:49 am

"Why yes I did. Thanks for asking. In fact,  I slept like a baby. You however look like warmed-over excrement. Which is not a good look for you..... for the record." Akane said with humor.
Iona rolled her eyes and got up to head to her bag to get her brush and fix at least her hair. She was afraid to look in a mirror at this point. "Very funny, glad you slept well. But all of this," She gestured at her face and hair before continuing, "Takes a fair amount of beauty sleep and work. You would think with all the traveling I did that I would be used to sleeping on planes and trains and such but I have gotten a bit spoiled living at the castle these last few years. I had forgotten how much it sucks sleeping on the road." She finished with a groan when she noticed in a mirror that her hair was a mess and she looked as tired as she felt.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 9:49 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash fidgeted at her observation as he looked anywhere but at her. How to answer that? He wondered to himself.  He frowned slightly as he decided to answer honestly.  "Yes, it's not been a priority for me. We've been on the run for so long I've focused my attention elsewhere for the most part. Not setting up roots in one place for very long does have its advantages and drawbacks as well. Besides such activities do carry major consequences. Life changing ones. I'm a firm believer in the 'you cannot miss what you have not had.' Philosophy." He cleared his throat before looking to Alex. 
~~~
Raycon pouted for effect as he rubbed his abused hand. "You can't blame a male for trying. " He said with a teasing smirk.
Alex laughed again "Whatever you say to make yourself feel better and if you're worried that one of those consequences are becoming alphas it doesn't work like that. It's only for those who have alpha potential. Not like you care either way your goal is probably to remain a virgin forever."
~~~
"Well you can try later in private then I might be up for it" Serena teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 9:51 am

That was one way to look at it, he thought to himself. He had to admit he wanted to see her in action. "I could use a shower I think, how about you?" Sebastian asked with a grin as he stood and stripped his shirt off. He wasn't sure if they were going back to work today or not but he wanted to be clean and fresh if and when he did.
"Hmm I think I could use one too" Talia purred before she stood up and headed to the bathroom with a spring in her steps.

Sebastian kicked out of his pants as he headed towards the open bathroom door to start the shower. He chuckled at both her comment and how eager she seemed. "Hmm think we'll both fit?" He asked as he eyed the shower with a grin.
"I think we can make it work" Talia purred as she stepped into the shower to turn on the water.
Sebastian grinned and stepped into the spray of the shower behind her, closing the door behind him. He looked for the soap and brush of sponge and turned to her with a smile. "What some help washing up?"
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 9:59 am

~~~

The scream had caught Yasha's ear and he came to investigate the distress.  He bounded the walls and balconies with practiced ease. When he realized it was Katya's room it had come from, he looked through the glass door with amber eyes to see if all was well. She wasn't sleeping for the bed was empty.  The light in the bathroom gave away her location.  Hearing the sound of running water,  Yasha settled on his stomach on the balcony floor to stand guard for her.

Katya finished drying off her face and smoothed back her hair as she looked in the mirror. She turned slightly and lifted up the back of her shirt to see the bottom of the claw marks that had scarred her back and her life. She let the shirt fall back into place as she looked at her face in the mirror, "Hes dead, it was just a dream, he is not coming to hunt you down." She said with a sigh as she shook her head, "Then how come I don't believe it?" She said as she moved out of the bathroom shutting off the light as she went. Maybe she could check the gardens just to be safe, yeah she wasn't going back to sleep anyway. Hopefully no one heard her scream, as she moved to the glass doors and saw amber eyes and a massive black shape lying at her door she realized it was too much to hope no one had heard her. She moved too the door and opened them, looking down at Yasha. "Sorry if I interrupted anything." She said in apology as she stepped out onto the balcony and looked down at the gardens in the distance. "I am, uh going to head down there, I need to just check it all out, make sure its safe. You can come with if you like, since your here I mean, unless your busy." She said as she looked down to him, she had to admit to herself that she wanted him to come. She didn't want to be alone after all of that. Hopefully he didn't mind her rambling, she often did that when she was scared.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 3:23 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri watched him go unabashedly. She sipped her drink, just watching for a little while before she got up to see if she could help with anything
~~~
Anna jumped up and settled beside him, resting her head on his back
(adding pic. She's mostly black with white markings. That's why she wasn't too worried about being seen with blood on her.)
~~~
Robin smiled at that and squeezed his hand gently before she had to take hers back so she could start the car. "That sounds like a good idea."
Jaeger looked up as Keri came out onto the balcony.  He closed the lid to the barbecue and stepped over to the railing. "It has a nice view if you don't mind railroad tracks and pigeons. " He said conversationally. 
~~~
Zypher snuggle into Anna's shoulder as she rested her chin upon his back.  He sighed softly and relaxed fully. The anxieties of the day finally dissipating with this calming interlude. He needed this more then he thought.  
~~~
"Really? I'm glad you approve Robin.  I've always wanted to ride on the water. " Deagan stated with fondness as he looked to the passing scenery.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 3:30 pm

Iona rolled her eyes and got up to head to her bag to get her brush and fix at least her hair. She was afraid to look in a mirror at this point. "Very funny, glad you slept well. But all of this," She gestured at her face and hair before continuing, "Takes a fair amount of beauty sleep and work. You would think with all the traveling I did that I would be used to sleeping on planes and trains and such but I have gotten a bit spoiled living at the castle these last few years. I had forgotten how much it sucks sleeping on the road." She finished with a groan when she noticed in a mirror that her hair was a mess and she looked as tired as she felt.
Akane shook her head as she watched Iona fuss over her appearance.  She'd only been joking.  She took out her phone to text their informant of their arrival. When she got a text back sitting that the targets were still at the hotel, she was more then pleasantly surprised.  "This may be easier then I first anticipated. " she stated off handedly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 3:40 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex laughed again "Whatever you say to make yourself feel better and if you're worried that one of those consequences are becoming alphas it doesn't work like that. It's only for those who have alpha potential. Not like you care either way your goal is probably  to remain a virgin forever."
~~~
Ash scowled as he gained his feet. " Do I detect a note of mockery? I'm not a leper, Alex.  My celibacy is a choice not to be given needlessly. Just as the consequences I spoke of we're not just becoming an alpha, but of dragging another  into my life. I cannot with good conscience uproot an innocent and subject her to a life on the run. You are somthing else to judge me for what you see as a shortcoming. Is it only virtuous for women to save themselves? " He asked calmly as he went to get his backpack.
~~~
"What if I'm  not in the mood then? " Raycon teased playfully as he behaved himself.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 3:47 pm

~~~
~~~
Alex laughed again "Whatever you say to make yourself feel better and if you're worried that one of those consequences are becoming alphas it doesn't work like that. It's only for those who have alpha potential. Not like you care either way your goal is probably  to remain a virgin forever."
~~~
Ash scowled as he gained his feet. " Do I detect a note of mockery? I'm not a leper, Alex.  My celibacy is a choice to be given needlessly. Just as the consequences I spoke of we're not just becoming an alpha, but of dragging another  into my life. I cannot with good conscience uproot an innocent and subject her to a life on the run. You are somthing else to judge me for what you precedes as a shortcoming. Is it only virtuous for women to save themselves? " He asked calmly as he went to get his backpack.
~~~
"What if I'm  not in the mood then? " Raycon teased playfully as he behaved himself.
"I was just pulling your leg Ash calm down, there's nothing wrong with your choice" Alex sighed out and noticed that he was getting his backpack to which she rolled her eyes "You're not seriously leaving over a joke are you?"
~~~
"That's fine, I won't lose sleep over it and there's other ways to please myself" Serena said in a teasing tone with a wink.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 3:49 pm

~~~

Katya finished drying off her face and smoothed back her hair as she looked in the mirror. She turned slightly and lifted up the back of her shirt to see the bottom of the claw marks that had scarred her back and her life. She let the shirt fall back into place as she looked at her face in the mirror, "Hes dead, it was just a dream, he is not coming to hunt you down." She said with a sigh as she shook her head, "Then how come I don't believe it?" She said as she moved out of the bathroom shutting off the light as she went. Maybe she could check the gardens just to be safe, yeah she wasn't going back to sleep anyway. Hopefully no one heard her scream, as she moved to the glass doors and saw amber eyes and a massive black shape lying at her door she realized it was too much to hope no one had heard her. She moved too the door and opened them, looking down at Yasha. "Sorry if I interrupted anything." She said in apology as she stepped out onto the balcony and looked down at the gardens in the distance. "I am, uh going to head down there, I need to just check it all out, make sure its safe. You can come with if you like, since your here I mean, unless your busy." She said as she looked down to him, she had to admit to herself that she wanted him to come. She didn't want to be alone after all of that. Hopefully he didn't mind her rambling, she often did that when she was scared.
( it's hilarious how she talks down to him.  Razz  Thank goodness he's an alpha with endless patience. )
Yasha huffed and stood up to jump up on the wall to lead the way he'd come up to her. He yowled in agreement as he waited for Katya to join him.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum