New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:09 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Oh good, it gives me time to relax then. A nice bubble bath tonight should do the trick." She hummed as she crossed her legs.
Raycon smiled at that before picking up the mornings paper he'd requested and began reading it. He sighed softly as he said, " Another missing person.  It seems a fiend is at large and the police still have no leads on the victims whereabouts. " He mentioned after reading the headlines.
Serena frowned as she looked at the paper "Do you think it could have something to do with our acquaintances from our glorious supernatural world?
"It's entirely possible.  But I do try to stay out of pack politics. Just rest assured if it is, it shall be dealt with soon enough." Raycon stated quietly.
Serena raised her eyebrows "And what exactly do you plan on doing if that's the case?"

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:24 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Raycon smiled at that before picking up the mornings paper he'd requested and began reading it. He sighed softly as he said, " Another missing person.  It seems a fiend is at large and the police still have no leads on the victims whereabouts. " He mentioned after reading the headlines.
Serena frowned as she looked at the paper "Do you think it could have something to do with our acquaintances from our glorious supernatural world?
"It's entirely possible.  But I do try to stay out of pack politics. Just rest assured if it is, it shall be dealt with soon enough." Raycon stated quietly.
Serena raised her eyebrows "And what exactly do you plan on doing if that's the case?"
"Absolutely nothing.  Remember Miss Ramis,  that I pay for the privilege to live here within the New York pack's territory? It'll not permitted if I stick my tiger nose into the Alpha's well run city. You'd best care to remember that as well. I do not know how he's going to react to this latest development of ours. I'm still figuring out how to tell him or his alpha in training,  Anna." Raycon stated almost sternly. His agreement with the pack was complex.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:31 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Absolutely nothing.  Remember Miss Ramis,  that I pay for the privilege to live here within the New York pack's territory? It'll not permitted if I stick my tiger nose into the Alpha's well run city. You'd best care to remember that as well. I do not know how he's going to react to this latest development of ours. I'm still figuring out how to tell him or his alpha in training,  Anna." Raycon stated almost sternly. His agreement with the pack was complex.
"I wasn't suggesting that you do anything I simply asked because it sounded like you intended to if that was the case. Mr.Marlow " Serena pointed out with a small huff as she opened up magazine she brought with her to read.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:37 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"I wasn't suggesting that you do anything I simply asked because it sounded like you intended to if that was the case. Mr.Marlow " Serena pointed out with a small huff as she opened up magazine she brought with her to read.
"Then I misinterpreted your inquiry and I'm sorry. " Raycon admitted graciously.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:52 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Then I misinterpreted your inquiry and I'm sorry. " Raycon admitted graciously.
"Then you're forgiven" she said as she continued to read her magazine.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:05 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Raycon turned to the stock section of the newspaper and continued reading. But soon enough they reached their destination.  The driver opened the door on Serena's side.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:10 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon turned to the stock section of the newspaper and continued reading. But soon enough they reached their destination.  The driver opened the door on Serena's side.
When Serena closed her magazine and exited the car she looked at the building in shock "Wow that is a impressive structure, can't even imagine what's on the inside."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:17 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger lightened the windows and turned the lights back on. "Well I was just trying to see what all this baby did. Sorry. " He said as he set the remote back on the table and stood up to walk over to her. "Besides,  I'd protect you. I'm not really a good fighter,  but I could definitely do some damage throwing that monstrosity of a remote at whoever was a threat. Nice diggs Ker, you deserve them." He said with a sexy smile as he leaned aginst the window frame. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher raised a brow at that revelation. "Wow, that's amazing.  My old pack was so far behind the times. Definitely a learning curve in the big city." He said quietly. 
~▪~▪~
Azle clinched his hand in an attempt to starve off the urge to reach out to stop Robin from walking away from him after such a statement.  His fangs had unsheithed themselves unexpectedly and he had to regain his control.  He'd sent a message to his thralls to serve her refreshments down here, but now he was having second thoughts. "The plain speak of ancient Rome is not unlike these modern times. It is good to find someone that doesn't require we speak in circles about the obvious.  I'm far from a good man, Ms. Robin.  So if it is a saint you're looking for, I would suggest you look elsewhere. Perhaps the cathedral? You'll find my coven is called Beautiful Demise for a good reason." He paused for a moment as he drew in her scent. " When was the last time you feed? If you're in the mind for liquid refreshments, my thralls are very obliging and will accommodate you." He replied straightforward from his seated position upon the sofa.  He'd crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap. The perfect image of cool and collected on the outside.  But utter turmoil was going on within him. For desire always awoke his beast within.
Keri came over and looked at the remote curiously, darkening the windows again then grinning at him "I do like my privacy, no little peepers around here." She chuckled and set the remote down, looking around again. "this is very nice, but a little intimidating. It would be more so if you were not here with me." 
~~~
Anna nodded then chuckled "We had to make it, the police dogs kept trying to follow our scent since it is strange to them, got some innocent pack members in trouble a couple of times." 
~~~
"Saint?" Robin asked, pausing then chuckling as she looked to him again "A saint would be boring very quickly, I think. Always so 'perfect' can't be much fun when the best fun involves being a little bad." She tilted her head a little then found a wall to lean against "You have a lot of control, and I fed a couple of days ago. Getting hurt tonight means I will need to feed again soon, so I will accept your offer with thanks."
Jaeger smirked charmingly at her compliment.  " Darling, I can't reconcile the image of you ever being intimidated by anything. " He said as his voice took on his natural drawl. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher raised an eyebrow playfully at that. "That's a sticky situation to get out of. Expecially the traditional dog greetings. " He said with a bit of humor.  He wasn't making light of the situation,  it was just how his humor was.
~▪~▪~
"Am I that transparent? Or perhaps I have a tell that gives me way?" Azle asked quietly as he followed her to where she rested aginst the wall. He sharpened his gaze upon her as he asked a far different question of interest to him.  " Do you have a preference in your hosts.......as to their gender, I mean?"
"Everyone gets intimidated, some just hide it better than others." Keri said then headed off to explore the place again, checking the fridge to see what it held curiously. "We may need to go shopping." 
~~~~
Anna had to chuckle at that image, facepalming then nodding "Oh yes, they did go there. It was quite an interesting talk our police relations people had to get that smoothed over, good thing we have people on the force themselves." She shook her head then sighed "But that still doesn't explain how anyone outside the pack got the serum, it's a closely guarded secret. If it is our serum at all." 
~~~
Robin smiled at him as he got up to come to her. "Not really a tell, no." She said then shrugged, watching him "I prefer men, they are stronger and can take more, but women do have a certain...flavor for lack of a better word." She reached over to touch his tie, straightening the ends a little where it had bunched when he stood and hadn't quite fallen flat again.
Jaeger glanced to Keri and hesitated before following her into the kitchen to have a looks see. "I'm not familiar with the  grocers on this side of the city. But a search can be enlightening in that end." He said thoughtfully.  
~▪~▪~
Zypher enjoyed watching Anna's reaction to his joke. It was remarkable and honest.  He really,  really liked this wolf. But he focused back on the dilemma. "Then the assessment that it is an inside job is still relevant, if not possible. " He said with suspicion.
~▪~▪~
Azle clinched his jaw as Robin reached out to straighten his tie. He followed her hand with his eyes, but didn't  move anything else.  When she was done,  he sought her face again with his gaze. "I prefer the female's soft perfumed skin and warm welcoming bodies, which adds to the ambience of the meal. I concur with your assessment in the differences in their flavors. For I rarely drink from males. To compensate for this,  I do however, drink from several females at once so I don't deplete them of strength entirely. "  He said with sincerity as his eyes stole a glance to her pulse point on her neck. He took in her scent deeply before he moved back a half step." If not a tell, then what is it that has given me way?" Azle asked with genuine interest.
"Oh, so we both get to get lost searching?" Keri said teasingly then turned to look around some more, picking up a map that was marked. "Hm, look at this." It had numbers marked and a paper to explain the numbers folded into it with things like "best grocery", "great club" and "awesome theater" matching the numbers.
~~~
Anna sighed then nodded "Much as I would hate for that to be true, there is a possibility." She said then shook her head and took the phone back to put it away "But right now is for grocery shopping"
~~~
Robin smiled at him again. "You are staring, you have been since we met." she said then shrugged lightly "Of course, I have been staring back, so..."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:52 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
When Serena closed her magazine and exited the car she looked at the building in shock "Wow that is a impressive structure,  can't even imagine what's on the inside."
As Raycon followed her out, he glanced up and said, "It is that and more. Come, let's end the mystery of the inside,  shall we my love?" He offered his hand as the door man attended their bags from the driver.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:00 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
When Serena closed her magazine and exited the car she looked at the building in shock "Wow that is a impressive structure,  can't even imagine what's on the inside."
As Raycon followed her out, he glanced up and said, "It is that and more. Come, let's end the mystery of the inside,  shall we my love?" He offered his hand as the door man attended their bags from the driver.
Serena smiled and took his hand before they walked inside the building and to the elevator.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:37 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger smirked charmingly at her compliment.  " Darling, I can't reconcile the image of you ever being intimidated by anything. " He said as his voice took on his natural drawl. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher raised an eyebrow playfully at that. "That's a sticky situation to get out of. Expecially the traditional dog greetings. " He said with a bit of humor.  He wasn't making light of the situation,  it was just how his humor was.
~▪~▪~
"Am I that transparent? Or perhaps I have a tell that gives me way?" Azle asked quietly as he followed her to where she rested aginst the wall. He sharpened his gaze upon her as he asked a far different question of interest to him.  " Do you have a preference in your hosts.......as to their gender, I mean?"
"Everyone gets intimidated, some just hide it better than others." Keri said then headed off to explore the place again, checking the fridge to see what it held curiously. "We may need to go shopping." 
~~~~
Anna had to chuckle at that image, facepalming then nodding "Oh yes, they did go there. It was quite an interesting talk our police relations people had to get that smoothed over, good thing we have people on the force themselves." She shook her head then sighed "But that still doesn't explain how anyone outside the pack got the serum, it's a closely guarded secret. If it is our serum at all." 
~~~
Robin smiled at him as he got up to come to her. "Not really a tell, no." She said then shrugged, watching him "I prefer men, they are stronger and can take more, but women do have a certain...flavor for lack of a better word." She reached over to touch his tie, straightening the ends a little where it had bunched when he stood and hadn't quite fallen flat again.
Jaeger glanced to Keri and hesitated before following her into the kitchen to have a looks see. "I'm not familiar with the  grocers on this side of the city. But a search can be enlightening in that end." He said thoughtfully.  
~▪~▪~
Zypher enjoyed watching Anna's reaction to his joke. It was remarkable and honest.  He really,  really liked this wolf. But he focused back on the dilemma. "Then the assessment that it is an inside job is still relevant, if not possible. " He said with suspicion.
~▪~▪~
Azle clinched his jaw as Robin reached out to straighten his tie. He followed her hand with his eyes, but didn't  move anything else.  When she was done,  he sought her face again with his gaze. "I prefer the female's soft perfumed skin and warm welcoming bodies, which adds to the ambience of the meal. I concur with your assessment in the differences in their flavors. For I rarely drink from males. To compensate for this,  I do however, drink from several females at once so I don't deplete them of strength entirely. "  He said with sincerity as his eyes stole a glance to her pulse point on her neck. He took in her scent deeply before he moved back a half step." If not a tell, then what is it that has given me way?" Azle asked with genuine interest.
"Oh, so we both get to get lost searching?" Keri said teasingly then turned to look around some more, picking up a map that was marked. "Hm, look at this." It had numbers marked and a paper to explain the numbers folded into it with things like "best grocery", "great club" and "awesome theater" matching the numbers.
~~~
Anna sighed then nodded "Much as I would hate for that to be true, there is a possibility." She said then shook her head and took the phone back to put it away "But right now is for grocery shopping"
~~~
Robin smiled at him again. "You are staring, you have been since we met." she said then shrugged lightly "Of course, I have been staring back, so..."
Jaeger came and leaned on the counter next to Keri and looked over the map with her. "It seems he thought of everything. " He said with appreciation. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher smiled softly and dipped his head,  "Yes, because I couldn't cook you a meal without provisions. Besides, you wouldn't want me lurking around for you leftovers. " He teased mildly,  he wouldn't mind that one bit, she was an excellent cook.
~▪~▪~
"It pleases me that I have your keen attention as well. It gives me encouragement that our mutual fascinations are simply a precursor to several other delights to be encountered at our leisure. If that's a bold assessment,  feel free to slap me now." Azle challenged her mildly. 

The thralls had arrived with several trays with a sampling of food and a bottle of wine.  Upon setting down the food, the thralls left and the Chosen took to unbuttoning their shirt collars as well as rolling up their sleeves to reveal the ceremonial feeding bands made of elaborate tattoos. In the vampire world, their class were renowned as special feeders, being both virgin and pure of blood. Should that status change,  their bands would vanish instantly. " Do you require privacy Robin?" Azle asked pointedly as he glanced to the three males.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:58 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena smiled and took his hand before they walked inside the building and to the elevator.
Raycon sighed softly as he savored his homecoming.  He nodded to the elevator attendant and ssid, "Good morning George. Allow me to introduce my fiance Miss Serena Ramis."

George gushed with a handshake after pushing in Raycon's floor,  "Well congratulations! It's a pleasure to meet the lucky lady!"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:04 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon sighed softly as he savored his homecoming.  He nodded to the elevator attendant and ssid, "Good morning George. Allow me to introduce my fiance Miss Serena Ramis."

George gushed with a handshake after pushing in Raycon's floor,  "Well congratulations! It's a pleasure to meet the lucky lady!"
Serena smiled as she shook his hand "Pleasure to meet you as well" she chuckled as the elevator doors opened. When they entered it she gave George a little wave.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Serena smiled as she shook his hand "Pleasure to meet you as well" she chuckled as the elevator doors opened. When they entered it she gave George a little wave.
Raycon inserted his key into the elevator before the doors would open to his penthouse. He look to Serena to get her reaction as the doors slid open.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:34 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger came and leaned on the counter next to Keri and looked over the map with her. "It seems he thought of everything. " He said with appreciation. 
~▪~▪~
Zypher smiled softly and dipped his head,  "Yes, because I couldn't cook you a meal without provisions. Besides, you wouldn't want me lurking around for you leftovers. " He teased mildly,  he wouldn't mind that one bit, she was an excellent cook.
~▪~▪~
"It pleases me that I have your keen attention as well. It gives me encouragement that our mutual fascinations are simply a precursor to several other delights to be encountered at our leisure. If that's a bold assessment,  feel free to slap me now." Azle challenged her mildly. 

The thralls had arrived with several trays with a sampling of food and a bottle of wine.  Upon setting down the food, the took to unbuttoning their shirt collars as well as rolling up their sleeves to reveal the ceremonial feeding bands made of elaborate tattoos. In the vampire world, their class were renowned as special feeders, being both virgin and pure of blood. Should that status change,  their bands would vanish instantly. " Do you require privacy Robin?" Azle asked pointedly as he glanced to the three males.
Keri smiled and nodded "Did you see a bedroom yet? I want to get my things settled in, then we can figure out what to do next." 
~~~
Anna chuckled softly and smiled at him again "I don't mind your 'hanging around' but I do want you to be happy and comfortable here and quite a few see Independence as the only way to be that happy."
~~~
Robin dipped her head and smiled "Bold, but not unwelcome." She said then looked to the thralls, noting the markings on them. "Only the best I see, have you fed yet? If not, you could join me" She said, giving him the option to stay or go.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:41 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:

Raycon inserted his key into the elevator before the doors would open to his penthouse. He look to Serena to get her reaction as the doors slid open.
Serena mouth dropped when she stepped off the elevator. She started to walk around in awe as she took in his home, so shocked she was speechless.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~
~~~
~~~
~▪~▪~
~▪~▪~

The thralls had arrived with several trays with a sampling of food and a bottle of wine.  Upon setting down the food, the took to unbuttoning their shirt collars as well as rolling up their sleeves to reveal the ceremonial feeding bands made of elaborate tattoos. In the vampire world, their class were renowned as special feeders, being both virgin and pure of blood. Should that status change,  their bands would vanish instantly. " Do you require privacy Robin?" Azle asked pointedly as he glanced to the three males.
Keri smiled and nodded "Did you see a bedroom yet? I want to get my things settled in, then we can figure out what to do next." 
~~~
Anna chuckled softly and smiled at him again "I don't mind your 'hanging around' but I do want you to be happy and comfortable here and quite a few see Independence as the only way to be that happy."
~~~
Robin dipped her head and smiled "Bold, but not unwelcome." She said then looked to the thralls, noting the markings on them. "Only the best I see, have you fed yet? If not, you could join me" She said, giving him the option to stay or go.
Jaeger bumped her shoulder gently and said, "Nope! I got distracted by that totally awesome remote.  Besides I didn't want you to feel I was snooping through your apartment. I've always felt bedrooms are private places Ker bear." He said shyly as he straightened from the counter.  "But if you'd like me to see them, then I'll definitely take a gander. I'm curious after all.....and don't you dare make a cat joke." He cautioned playfully. 
~▪~▪~
"Anna, I think you'll find I'm a pretty laid back wolf and I promise you won't always have to hold my hand. I'm a fast learner and aim to please. " Zypher stated pleasantly as he pushed the elevator button. 
~▪~▪~
Azle watched Robin closely and stated,  "For you? absolutely! I shall leave you to feed in private, though your offer is very tempting. But I feed as part of my waking ritual. After all, its a very old custom." Azle informed as he stepped away from Robin to go to the males. "These Chosen have been groomed from birth. As you can see, they are unmarked by vampire bonds and are here of their own free will. It also means something else, their minds are closed to me, so I'll not be spying on you."  He paused to look to her to ask, " Do Pyte's practice bonded servants Ms. Robin? I have noticed you know a lot of our customs and am equally curious how many of them transcend into your way of life. For instance, who guards you while you sleep? "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:14 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Serena mouth dropped when she stepped off the elevator. She started to walk around in awe as she took in his home, so shocked she was speechless.
Raycon smiled and got their luggage off the elevator as Serena looked around.  "Yep! I know that look well. I felt that when I saw the finished product of my interior decorator. I'm taking that as approval. " He said with humor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:22 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon smiled and got their luggage off the elevator as Serena looked around.  "Yep! I know that look well. I felt that when I saw the finished product of my interior decorator. I'm taking that as approval. " He said with humor.
Serena looked at him with a broad smile "A definite approval, which is the closest room to your bedroom? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena looked at him with a broad smile "A definite approval, which is the closest room to your bedroom? "
"If you think I'll tolerate you not sleeping in my bed, that's highly unlikely. " Raycon stated as he frowned at Serena with speculation.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:33 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"If you think I'll tolerate you not sleeping in my bed, that's highly unlikely. " Raycon stated as he frowned at Serena with speculation.
Serena started to laugh "It's not for me silly it would be for the nursery. Forgotten the little one have we?" She teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena started to laugh "It's not for me silly it would be for the nursery.  Forgotten the little one have we?" She teased.
"Of course not, I just thought you were still cross with me." Raycon admitted as he lead the way to the closest guest room to the master bedroom.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:41 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena started to laugh "It's not for me silly it would be for the nursery.  Forgotten the little one have we?" She teased.
"Of course not, I just thought you were still cross with me." Raycon admitted as he lead the way to the closest guest room to the master bedroom.
"If I was still cross with you I would make you sleep on the couch " she smirked as she followed him through the penthouse.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:44 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"If I was still cross with you I would make you sleep on the couch " she smirked as she followed him through the penthouse.
"For the record,  that would be unlikely too. I am of the habit to never let the sun set on an argument." Raycon stated as he glanced back to Serena.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:49 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"For the record,  that would be unlikely too. I am of the habit to never let the sun set on an argument." Raycon stated as he glanced back to Serena.
"Then it would be my job to be the bigger person and sleep in a guest room with the door locked" Serena said as she glanced around.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"Then it would be my job to be the bigger person and sleep in a guest room with the door locked" Serena said as she glanced around.
Raycon stopped abruptly and turned to face Serena with a serous look. "And what is that to mean exactly? That you'd choose to not work things out?" He inquired guarded.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum