New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Then stop worrying about what we think of you. You know what needs to be done and you are doing it. You're bound to step on some toes and feelings will get hurt. Even I will admit to having my doubts about you, but seeing you in action out there today,  changed that....and that is why I covered for you. " Reese stated honestly.
Aliyah listened to his explanation, he made it sound so simple. "I appreciate your honesty, and its why I chose you to act as Beta in the short term. Who knows maybe you'll keep the title, provided no one challenges you for it. " She said with a small smile as she looked over to him. "Well if you like I will leave you be to get some rest. I believe the healer would like you to stay in this room for the rest of the day and night, then tomorrow you can go back to your usual." She informed him as she stood and stretched, not looking forward to going back to paperwork.
Reese laughed and said,  "Well, if anyone is inclinedto have the position,  they'll get it pretty easy.  I can't shift and I'm basically one handed.  If you're in a hurry to get back to your paperwork,  then I understand.  An alphas job is never done. "
Aliyah shook her head with a frown. "No, you can't be challenged until you are healed. I wouldn't allow otherwise, I believe in a fair fight. As to getting back to the paperwork, no not really. I have no desire to go finish it for the day, just figured you need your rest is all." She said with a shrug, she would be happy for an excuse to get her out of it.
Reese settled more comfortably aginst the pillows and sighed. "Then I'm a good excuse. You do need to make sure your head of security pulls through the surgery." He observed aloud.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:37 am

Zypher waved absently to Guy in parting as he thought about what he'd said. Zypher looked to his watch and decided to head back up to his apartment.  He suddenly felt like too many eyes were watching him. He put his towel in the laundry bin after he finished mopping his sweat from his hair and neck. As he walked to the door, he finished off his water before putting it in the recycling. Then used his phone as an excuse to not meet anyone's eyes.  He could only imagine what the were thinking.  The new wolf going after the heir apparent. Why did he have to have these feelings? Why did Anna affect him so? For whatever reason,  he was very glad the aunt's call had stopped things from becoming even more complicated.  
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly and said,  "I can spin a good tale when the mood strikes. With that one, it was simply recalling how I saw it." When he was finished serving up the still warm food, he set it down before Robin.  
~~~
"I'm never disappointed with possibilities.  It was a 50/50 chance, I had to try. As is the nature of free will, I can't bend it to my will. "Yasha stated as he leaned forward to collect his tea cup to take a sip when he settled back. " To appease any hurt feelings or anger, your Alpha will be compensated for any inconvenience this may have caused him. Mainly in a substantial sum and the safe return of his Healers. " He assured them.
He was left alone since he seemed to be busy with his phone as he left the room.
~~~
Robin smiled at him again and thanked him before starting to eat. "You have a way with words, even just for recalling information. I would not be surprised if you could become a writer."
~~~
Sophia dipped her head then shrugged. "You had to try, you just picked those who have no control of their fate. You would have to try with our alpha, not us. We did try to tell those girls the same thing."
Thankfully the ploy worked. Then once in the elevator,  he let out a soft sigh and pushed his floor. 
~~~
"That's a very nice complement. I'm touched,  thank you. Should you ever have need of beautiful stories,  I'm just a call away.  " Deagan stated as he came back with a beverage for Robin.  
~~~
Yasha dipped his head courteously. Understanding the limitations they spoke of. 

Ezekiel then asked curiously,  "If the choice was yours alone, what would you say then?  Your answer will determine if his entering into negotiations with your alpha is worth the effort. By that I mean, if you do not design to live here, then it would be for not and a waste of resources." 

Yasha tipped his tea cup up in salute to that and look to the girls for their answer.
Both the elevator and the hallway were clear as he went back up to his room.
~~~
Robin smiled at him and thanked him again for the drink as she started to eat what he had prepared for her. It was certainly different to have someone wait on her, but she did kind of like it.
~~~
Sarah and Sophia looked to one another, sharing a look. How could they answer such a question? After a moment they both seemed to come tot he same conclusion and seemed scared, though they dipped their heads to hide their expressions. They now thought this was some elaborate scheme to get them to be disloyal, something not unheard of in their pride.
Zypher headed for his shower to defunkify his person from his workout. He thoughts strayed to his dinner plans with Anna and her aunt that night. When he finished and got out of the shower he wipe the condensation off the mirror  and looked at himself with disappointment.  "Why did you run Zypher? You don't run from anything.....until today. " He said to himself. But he already knew the answer to that question deep down.  He was afraid he wasn't good enough.  
~~~
Deagan sat across from Robin and browsed absently through a recipe book while she ate. 
~~~
Yasha scented the fear and looked to Ezekiel before looking to the girls.  "Don't stress yourselves.  Enjoy my hospitality while I make arrangements with your alpha to return you to him safely.  I'm truly sorry for any imposition I've caused either of you."  He said as she finished his tea and set down the cup. "If you'll excuse me, Ezekiel will show you to a room until such arrangements are made. " He said as he stood up.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:03 am

Zypher waved absently to Guy in parting as he thought about what he'd said. Zypher looked to his watch and decided to head back up to his apartment.  He suddenly felt like too many eyes were watching him. He put his towel in the laundry bin after he finished mopping his sweat from his hair and neck. As he walked to the door, he finished off his water before putting it in the recycling. Then used his phone as an excuse to not meet anyone's eyes.  He could only imagine what the were thinking.  The new wolf going after the heir apparent. Why did he have to have these feelings? Why did Anna affect him so? For whatever reason,  he was very glad the aunt's call had stopped things from becoming even more complicated.  
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly and said,  "I can spin a good tale when the mood strikes. With that one, it was simply recalling how I saw it." When he was finished serving up the still warm food, he set it down before Robin.  
~~~
"I'm never disappointed with possibilities.  It was a 50/50 chance, I had to try. As is the nature of free will, I can't bend it to my will. "Yasha stated as he leaned forward to collect his tea cup to take a sip when he settled back. " To appease any hurt feelings or anger, your Alpha will be compensated for any inconvenience this may have caused him. Mainly in a substantial sum and the safe return of his Healers. " He assured them.
He was left alone since he seemed to be busy with his phone as he left the room.
~~~
Robin smiled at him again and thanked him before starting to eat. "You have a way with words, even just for recalling information. I would not be surprised if you could become a writer."
~~~
Sophia dipped her head then shrugged. "You had to try, you just picked those who have no control of their fate. You would have to try with our alpha, not us. We did try to tell those girls the same thing."
Thankfully the ploy worked. Then once in the elevator,  he let out a soft sigh and pushed his floor. 
~~~
"That's a very nice complement. I'm touched,  thank you. Should you ever have need of beautiful stories,  I'm just a call away.  " Deagan stated as he came back with a beverage for Robin.  
~~~

Ezekiel then asked curiously,  "If the choice was yours alone, what would you say then?  Your answer will determine if his entering into negotiations with your alpha is worth the effort. By that I mean, if you do not design to live here, then it would be for not and a waste of resources." 

Yasha tipped his tea cup up in salute to that and look to the girls for their answer.
~~~
Robin smiled at him and thanked him again for the drink as she started to eat what he had prepared for her. It was certainly different to have someone wait on her, but she did kind of like it.
~~~
Sarah and Sophia looked to one another, sharing a look. How could they answer such a question? After a moment they both seemed to come tot he same conclusion and seemed scared, though they dipped their heads to hide their expressions. They now thought this was some elaborate scheme to get them to be disloyal, something not unheard of in their pride.
Zypher headed for his shower to defunkify his person from his workout. He thoughts strayed to his dinner plans with Anna and her aunt that night. When he finished and got out of the shower he wipe the condensation off the mirror  and looked at himself with disappointment.  "Why did you run Zypher? You don't run from anything.....until today. " He said to himself. But he already knew the answer to that question deep down.  He was afraid he wasn't good enough.  
~~~
Deagan sat across from Robin and browsed absently through a recipe book while she ate. 
~~~
Yasha scented the fear and looked to Ezekiel before looking to the girls.  "Don't stress yourselves.  Enjoy my hospitality while I make arrangements with your alpha to return you to him safely.  I'm truly sorry for any imposition I've caused either of you."  He said as she finished his tea and set down the cup. "If you'll excuse me, Ezekiel will show you to a room until such arrangements are made. " He said as he stood up.
Anna was kept busy until it was time to get ready for the meal. She got dressed then came to knock on his door to see if he was ready.
~~~
Robin ate quietly, enjoying the meal here. When she was done, she stood and smiled at him again. "Find anything good in there?" She asked curiously, motioning to the cook book he had. 
~~~
Sarah and Sophia nodded, sipping their tea again. Sophia looked up at him for a moment then away "I got the chance to see a castle, that's not an imposition to me." She said quietly. They finished their tea and stood, dipping their heads to him then shifting, showing him their tiger forms as a way to say 'thanks' for his kindness. They walked to a clear enough area of the room, turning so they faced opposite ways then put their chins on the other's back, making a standing yin-yang before returning to their human forms.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:39 am

Iona stayed in her tiger form and flicked her tail over Akane legs. Lifting her head to look over at the pond while they spoke. She began purring in contentedness, both pleased and surprised by Akane behaving herself.

Katya was also surprised by the offer and nodded as she moved over to sit down. "No one here or Yasha himself has mentioned the pond so I didn't think it was terribly important. But I will remember that and keep my paws out of there." She said simply as she turned to look at them both curiously. She was still a bit tense but she was doing her best to sit calmly.
Akane took in Katya appearance and smiled,  " You look much improved.  Life here must be good for you. " She said as she began to absently stroke Iona's soft fur on her side. She thought to herself,  they must be going very well if she was on first name basis with the alpha. Interesting.  "Something tells me,  if anyone could get away with dipping their paws in there, it would be you. " She said with a grin.
Iona purred louder as she flopped onto her side, putting here big paws on Akanes legs. She chuffed lightly in agreement with her words.

Katya looked at them curiously at her words. They had just gotten back, could word have spread to them already? She shook her head, no they couldn't possibly know already about their kiss. "it's very..peaceful here, it helps me feel more relaxed. And I got to share some of my foods from home with Yasha so it helped me feel at home. " she chose to ignore the last comment, she didn't need to say anything about it. Although part of her wondered if she could get away with it.
(Lol! She's such a rebel.  She wonders if she could get away with it.  Razz )
" You cooked for Mr. Yasuhiko? He must have liked that very much.  And I agree,  it is peaceful here. There's nowhere in the world like it. At least in my opinion.  What do you think Iona,  you think it's peace? " Akane said with sincerity.
(A little bit lol )

Katya despite her best efforts flushed a little bit. "The meal went..well, although it was cut short. And I agree, I have been to many places but this one is special." She replied as she looked out over the gardens and the walls beyond.

Iona Rolled over onto her back and chuffed lightly to them. It was answer enough for her, she had chosen to stay once she found this place. Much like Akane and now Katya she found this place very special. She stretched out her fore paw and batted lightly at Akane.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:43 am

Aliyah listened to his explanation, he made it sound so simple. "I appreciate your honesty, and its why I chose you to act as Beta in the short term. Who knows maybe you'll keep the title, provided no one challenges you for it. " She said with a small smile as she looked over to him. "Well if you like I will leave you be to get some rest. I believe the healer would like you to stay in this room for the rest of the day and night, then tomorrow you can go back to your usual." She informed him as she stood and stretched, not looking forward to going back to paperwork.
Reese laughed and said,  "Well, if anyone is inclinedto have the position,  they'll get it pretty easy.  I can't shift and I'm basically one handed.  If you're in a hurry to get back to your paperwork,  then I understand.  An alphas job is never done. "
Aliyah shook her head with a frown. "No, you can't be challenged until you are healed. I wouldn't allow otherwise, I believe in a fair fight. As to getting back to the paperwork, no not really. I have no desire to go finish it for the day, just figured you need your rest is all." She said with a shrug, she would be happy for an excuse to get her out of it.
Reese settled more comfortably aginst the pillows and sighed. "Then I'm a good excuse. You do need to make sure your head of security pulls through the surgery." He observed aloud.
Aliyah chuckled lightly as she settled back into the chair. "Your also acting beta so doubly important that I see to your recovery. Besides I foisted the Accounting off onto Dan so I should be good for the day. That was the most important part of my agenda." She replied with a grin, she needed the break anyways.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:08 pm

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Anna was kept busy until it was time to get ready for the meal. She got dressed then came to knock on his door to see if he was ready.
~~~
Robin ate quietly, enjoying the meal here. When she was done, she stood and smiled at him again. "Find anything good in there?" She asked curiously, motioning to the cook book he had. 
~~~
Sarah and Sophia nodded, sipping their tea again. Sophia looked up at him for a moment then away "I got the chance to see a castle, that's not an imposition to me." She said quietly. They finished their tea and stood, dipping their heads to him then shifting, showing him their tiger forms as a way to say 'thanks' for his kindness. They walked to a clear enough area of the room, turning so they faced opposite ways then put their chins on the other's back, making a standing yin-yang before returning to their human forms.
Zypher was unsure of the dress code of that restaurant,  so he went with a nice suit with a dress shirt the color of his eyes. At the knock,  he went to answer and was surprised to find Anna herself.  He was stunned by her radiant beauty. "Hello Anna. I didn't expect......never mind.  You look stunning." He said pleasantly.  
~~~
Deagan smiled and admitted,  "Yes, lots. But there is a mousse recipe in here I'd like to try that is of particular interest. Do you like chocolate by chance? Both white and regular? And eggs? It takes a lot of egg yokes. " He turned in his chair to follow her with his gaze.  
~~~
Ezekiel watched with fascination at the twins display. They were very beautiful tigresses and it was unfortunate they wouldn't be staying. 

Yasha made a soft sound in his throat at their display and at their colouration.  Sarah was like him with her melanism. "Thank you for that, but you're making this so much harder for me. Your sister is like me." He said before shifting to show them. Something unprecedented for him. But he felt a kinship for them with their reveal.  He soon shifted back and smiled sadly and asked.  "I could personally give you a tour of the castle if you'd like?"

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Akane took in Katya appearance and smiled,  " You look much improved.  Life here must be good for you. " She said as she began to absently stroke Iona's soft fur on her side. She thought to herself,  they must be going very well if she was on first name basis with the alpha. Interesting.  "Something tells me,  if anyone could get away with dipping their paws in there, it would be you. " She said with a grin.
Iona purred louder as she flopped onto her side, putting here big paws on Akanes legs. She chuffed lightly in agreement with her words.

Katya looked at them curiously at her words. They had just gotten back, could word have spread to them already? She shook her head, no they couldn't possibly know already about their kiss. "it's very..peaceful here, it helps me feel more relaxed. And I got to share some of my foods from home with Yasha so it helped me feel at home. " she chose to ignore the last comment, she didn't need to say anything about it. Although part of her wondered if she could get away with it.
(Lol! She's such a rebel.  She wonders if she could get away with it.  Razz )
" You cooked for Mr. Yasuhiko? He must have liked that very much.  And I agree,  it is peaceful here. There's nowhere in the world like it. At least in my opinion.  What do you think Iona,  you think it's peace? " Akane said with sincerity.
(A little bit lol )

Katya despite her best efforts flushed a little bit. "The meal went..well, although it was cut short. And I agree, I have been to many places but this one is special." She replied as she looked out over the gardens and the walls beyond. 

Iona Rolled over onto her back and chuffed lightly to them. It was answer enough for her, she had chosen to stay once she found this place. Much like Akane and now Katya she found this place very special. She stretched out her fore paw and batted lightly at Akane.
Akane smiled thoughtfully at how Katya had changed already. Humm, extra interesting. She thought before Iona batted at her. "If you scratch me, I'm declawing you. Not surgically , but the painful way.....with rusty pliers" She said with a smile.  She was joking of course.  She then looked to Katya again as she played patty cake with Iona's paw. "How's your wound healing?" She asked curiously.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:28 pm

Aliyah chuckled lightly as she settled back into the chair. "Your also acting beta so doubly important that I see to your recovery. Besides I foisted the Accounting off onto Dan so I should be good for the day. That was the most important part of my agenda." She replied with a grin, she needed the break anyways.
"Oh, poor Dan. He'll be at it for the rest of the week. But he's a good choice, I can see why you choose him. " Reese said with a bit of humor.  But he didn't envy him that task.  Those books had to be a mess.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:41 pm

(A little bit lol )

Akane smiled thoughtfully at how Katya had changed already. Humm, extra interesting. She thought before Iona batted at her. "If you scratch me, I'm declawing you. Not surgically , but the painful way.....with rusty pliers" She said with a smile.  She was joking of course.  She then looked to Katya again as she played patty cake with Iona's paw. "How's your wound healing?" She asked curiously.
Iona growled playfully as she batted at her again. She made sure to keep her claws sheathed while she did so. She then rolled over and put her weight across the woman's legs trapping her there.

Katya watched the two and felt her chest tighten. She had never had a friend like that before. "it is healing well, too much activity and it becomes a bit sore. But i can still shift without it damaging anything so i will be fine until it heals fully." She informed Akane simply as she glanced back to the castle wondering how his meeting with the healers was going. She knew he needed them, and despite her raging jealousy she hoped he succeeded in convincing them to stay.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:53 pm

(A little bit lol )

Iona growled playfully as she batted at her again. She made sure to keep her claws sheathed while she did so. She then rolled over and put her weight across the woman's legs trapping her there.

Katya watched the two and felt her chest tighten. She had never had a friend like that before. "it is healing well, too much activity and it becomes a bit sore. But i can still shift without it damaging anything so i will be fine until it heals fully." She informed Akane simply as she glanced back to the castle wondering how his meeting with the healers was going. She knew he needed them, and despite her raging jealousy she hoped he succeeded in convincing them to stay.
Akane made a dramatic grunt as Iona pinned her. " You fat heifer. Now I have your strawberry cat hair all over my favorite pants. " She complained as he looked to Iona with a grin.  "So since Katya is healing well, how about a game of tag? " She asked as she looked over at Katya  curiously to ask, "You game?"

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:53 am

"Oh, poor Dan. He'll be at it for the rest of the week. But he's a good choice, I can see why you choose him. " Reese said with a bit of humor.  But he didn't envy him that task.  Those books had to be a mess.
Aliyah nodded, "Accounting was never my strong suit, I did the best I could but there is more there that I can not do. He used to handle the books so it only made sense to give the job back. " She replied with a grin, she was quite pleased that she no longer was responsible for that job. She could handle paperwork for the businesses and such but she hated accounting.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:17 am

(A little bit lol )

Akane made a dramatic grunt as Iona pinned her. " You fat heifer. Now I have your strawberry cat hair all over my favorite pants. " She complained as he looked to Iona with a grin.  "So since Katya is healing well, how about a game of tag? " She asked as she looked over at Katya  curiously to ask, "You game?"
Iona made a dramatic yowl as she rolled off Akane and trotted a little ways away. She stopped looking over at Katya curiously to see if she would actually play with them.

Katya watched the display and looked to Akane, surprised they offered to play with her. It had been some time since she had played and her last attempt had gone poorly. Then again she had tried to pounce on the alpha so it was to be expected. "I have not played such a game in some time..I would like to give it a try again." She said after a moment of thought, hopefully no one would try and attack her thinking she was attacking them. She stood and shifted to her tiger form, she looked back checking to make sure her wound was indeed ok, which it was and then she looked to Akane waiting.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:26 pm

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher was unsure of the dress code of that restaurant,  so he went with a nice suit with a dress shirt the color of his eyes. At the knock,  he went to answer and was surprised to find Anna herself.  He was stunned by her radiant beauty. "Hello Anna. I didn't expect......never mind.  You look stunning." He said pleasantly.  
~~~
Deagan smiled and admitted,  "Yes, lots. But there is a mousse recipe in here I'd like to try that is of particular interest. Do you like chocolate by chance? Both white and regular? And eggs? It takes a lot of egg yokes. " He turned in his chair to follow her with his gaze.  
~~~
Ezekiel watched with fascination at the twins display. They were very beautiful tigresses and it was unfortunate they wouldn't be staying. 

Yasha made a soft sound in his throat at their display and at their colouration.  Sarah was like him with her melanism. "Thank you for that, but you're making this so much harder for me. Your sister is like me." He said before shifting to show them. Something unprecedented for him. But he felt a kinship for them with their reveal.  He soon shifted back and smiled sadly and asked.  "I could personally give you a tour of the castle if you'd like?"
Anna smiled at his greeting, flushing and dipping her head shyly. "Thank you, you look very nice yourself. I just came to see if you were ready and to get away from aunt Marie for a minute." She said softly.
~~
Robin chuckled softly and nodded. "Chocolate is one of the best things invented in all it's forms." She said as she put the dishes in the washer then came back to look at the book with him
~~~
"You will do that for us?" Sophia asked excitedly. She did want to see the rest of the castle whether he was the guide or not. "You have time for that for us?" 
 (Sophia is dark, Sarah is light)

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:19 pm

"Yeah of course," she said as she stepped outside and gestured for her to come in.
~~~
She bit her bottom lip before replying "Yes that's okay" she said breathlessly.
Sabra gave a nod of appreciation before stepping into the room. She looked to Ash and opened her arms.  She said in Zulu as he ran into her embrace, "My sweet boy. I thought he'd got you and you were lost to me forever. My last text to you, your reply was missing the code word.  So I knew it wasn't you and you no longer had your phone." 

Ash said, "Yes, it was stolen along with my passport. If Alex had helped me get away,  they would have got me. I couldn't remember anything. I'm useless." 

Sabra looked back to Alex with a thankful look. "Thank you. Thank goodness you both got away." She said in English. 
~~~
Raycon chuckled softly as he abandoned his hickey persuasion and moved to seek her lips. "Naw, there's much better things to suck." He purred as he did so.
Alex gave her a smile ""You're're welcome, I'm uh going to change." She said awkwardly before grabbing her clothes and headed to the bathroom to change and give them privacy.
~~~
Serena smiled against his lips before wrapping her arms around his neck to kiss him back.
Sabra pulled back to look really to Ash seriously,  "Tell me who stole you phone and passport? What did they look like?" She asked.  

Ash sighed and moved to the table and chairs to sit down.  He then thought to the bump and lift to describe everything,  while Sabra listened. 
~~~
Raycon then laid his weight aginst Serena on the couch and took his time kissing her thoroughly, savouring every delicious bit.
(?  Smile  )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:50 pm

Aliyah nodded, "Accounting was never my strong suit, I did the best I could but there is more there that I can not do. He used to handle the books so it only made sense to give the job back. " She replied with a grin, she was quite pleased that she no longer was responsible for that job. She could handle paperwork for the businesses and such but she hated accounting.
Reese grew thoughtful and looked to Aliyah quietly before saying,  "So it was you who made the claw marks on the tree? That's how you knew they were there without looking for them. All this time we've treated you like an outsider. But you grew up here."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Iona made a dramatic yowl as she rolled off Akane and trotted a little ways away. She stopped looking over at Katya curiously to see if she would actually play with them.

Katya watched the display and looked to Akane, surprised they offered to play with her. It had been some time since she had played and her last attempt had gone poorly. Then again she had tried to pounce on the alpha so it was to be expected. "I have not played such a game in some time..I would like to give it a try again." She said after a moment of thought, hopefully no one would try and attack her thinking she was attacking them. She stood and shifted to her tiger form, she looked back checking to make sure her wound was indeed ok, which it was and then she looked to Akane waiting.
Akane stood and looked to the two tigresses.  "So who's going to be it? Any volunteers or did I draw the short straw?" She asked before she shifted to head over to them.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:21 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

Anna smiled at his greeting, flushing and dipping her head shyly. "Thank you, you look very nice yourself. I just came to see if you were ready and to get away from aunt Marie for a minute." She said softly.
~~
Robin chuckled softly and nodded. "Chocolate is one of the best things invented in all it's forms." She said as she put the dishes in the washer then came back to look at the book with him
~~~
"You will do that for us?" Sophia asked excitedly. She did want to see the rest of the castle whether he was the guide or not. "You have time for that for us?" 
Zypher smiled pleasantly and smoothed down his suit coat.  "Thank you. I'm relived I didn't over dress." He said with relief.  He stepped out into the hallway as he closed the door behind him.  "Yes, I'm ready.  We can walk a bit if you need to stall for time. " He said with gentle understanding.  
~~~
Deagan grin broadly and scooted the book over so Robin could look at it too. "Oh, good! A fellow chocoholic. It is my one vice next to caffeine.  Is it a coincidence that there is caffeine in chocolate..... I think not." He said with exuberance. 
~~~
Yasha dipped his head and said simply,  "But of course.  You are my honored guests." He chuckled softly as he looked to the twins, " Besides,  it affords me an excuse to postpone calling your Alpha. Can I hope with the passing of time, his anger will subside a little?" He asked as tiny bit sheepishly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:40 am

Akane stood and looked to the two tigresses.  "So who's going to be it? Any volunteers or did I draw the short straw?" She asked before she shifted to head over to them.
Iona yowled and then bounded off like an overside kitten as Akane shifted. She was just enjoying the relaxation and the fun. They had been working a lot lately so this was long over due.

Katya watched as Iona ran off and looked over to Akane. She was still feeling a touch out of the situation. Oh right she needed to run, this was tag. She turned to look around the garden to see where she could escape too. She settled for running after Iona, figuring Akane would chose to tag her friend over her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:50 am

Reese grew thoughtful and looked to Aliyah quietly before saying,  "So it was you who made the claw marks on the tree? That's how you knew they were there without looking for them. All this time we've treated you like an outsider. But you grew up here."
Aliyah let out a shaky breath and nodded. "my father was beta to the old alpha. That's why I said he was like a second father to me. When my father died..i had a lot of problems. My mother eventually moved us away. Moved to the states, eventually remarried." She said quietly, she had never wanted to leave in the first place.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:34 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~
~~~
Zypher smiled pleasantly and smoothed down his suit coat.  "Thank you. I'm relived I didn't over dress." He said with relief.  He stepped out into the hallway as he closed the door behind him.  "Yes, I'm ready.  We can walk a bit if you need to stall for time. " He said with gentle understanding.  
~~~
Deagan grin broadly and scooted the book over so Robin could look at it too. "Oh, good! A fellow chocoholic. It is my one vice next to caffeine.  Is it a coincidence that there is caffeine in chocolate..... I think not." He said with exuberance. 
~~~
Yasha dipped his head and said simply,  "But of course.  You are my honored guests." He chuckled softly as he looked to the twins, " Besides,  it affords me an excuse to postpone calling your Alpha. Can I hope with the passing of time, his anger will subside a little?" He asked as tiny bit sheepishly.
Anna smiled at him again and nodded. "I would like that." She said softly. He understood her so well already. She started walking slowly "We have at least ten minutes or so before we have to reach the lobby." She informed.
~~~
Robin chuckled softly at that and looked to the book then shrugged a little. "I don't think I've tried that way before." She said as she read over the ingredients. It was interesting. 
~~~
The girls looked to one another then smiled and looked back to him "Then we would enjoy a tour of your castle, alpha." Sophia said as she dipped her head to him. 
Sarah copied her twin, dipping her head and smiling a little. "Cooling his temper would likely take more than just an hour or two, but with enough time, he does calm." She said gently.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:53 pm

Iona yowled and then bounded off like an overside kitten as Akane shifted. She was just enjoying the relaxation and the fun. They had been working a lot lately so this was long over due.

Katya watched as Iona ran off and looked over to Akane. She was still feeling a touch out of the situation. Oh right she needed to run, this was tag. She turned to look around the garden to see where she could escape too. She settled for running after Iona, figuring Akane would chose to tag her friend over her.
Akane smiled at cat toothy grin as she bounded after the two. She however had her sights on Katya.  Simply because she knew what her friend was capable of and was curious what the blue unicorn could do. Granted,  she was still recovering from her injuries,  but she also needed to feel included.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Aliyah let out a shaky breath and nodded. "my father was beta to the old alpha. That's why I said he was like a second father to me. When my father died..i had a lot of problems. My mother eventually moved us away. Moved to the states, eventually remarried." She said quietly, she had never wanted to leave in the first place.
Reese listened and felt for her hardships.  It was never easy losing a parent and movingto a new country and pride. "Well, I'm glad you found your way home. This is where you're ment to be. " He said quietly as he looked to her with sincerity upon his face.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:08 pm

~~~
~~~

~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Anna smiled at him again and nodded. "I would like that." She said softly. He understood her so well already. She started walking slowly "We have at least ten minutes or so before we have to reach the lobby." She informed.
~~~
Robin chuckled softly at that and looked to the book then shrugged a little. "I don't think I've tried that way before." She said as she read over the ingredients. It was interesting. 
~~~
The girls looked to one another then smiled and looked back to him "Then we would enjoy a tour of your castle, alpha." Sophia said as she dipped her head to him. 
Sarah copied her twin, dipping her head and smiling a little. "Cooling his temper would likely take more than just an hour or two, but with enough time, he does calm." She said gently.
Zypher smiled as he looked to his watch with dramatic flair.  "Ok, let's synchronize our watches for a 10-minute rendezvous in the lobby. Well call this mission, should you choose to accept it , the Anna's aunt escape. " He said in his best spy voice.  
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly and asked,  "Would you like for me to make it for you right now? I know it will have to chill before we can eat it, but it could be fun." 
~~~
Yasha smiled as he turned to lead them out those the castle proper.  "That is good to know and hopefully he responds well to gifts. " He said with a grin as he opened the far door for them.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:38 pm

~~~
~~~

~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher smiled as he looked to his watch with dramatic flair.  "Ok, let's synchronize our watches for a 10-minute rendezvous in the lobby. Well call this mission, should you choose to accept it , the Anna's aunt escape. " He said in his best spy voice.  
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly and asked,  "Would you like for me to make it for you right now? I know it will have to chill before we can eat it, but it could be fun." 
~~~
Yasha smiled as he turned to lead them out those the castle proper.  "That is good to know and hopefully he responds well to gifts. " He said with a grin as he opened the far door for them.
Anna laughed, she loved that about him. That he could make her laugh, even when she didn't really feel like laughing. She leaned against his side a little as they walked slowly. "Ah, but ten minutes is only until she starts getting annoyed. We might be able to stretch it, if we wanted to try." Not that it was a good idea to push that much if at all, but she just wanted to have some fun and joke around a little. 
~~~
Robin opened her mouth to say something then closed it and shook her head a little. She gave a soft smile and looked to him again "I will have to get used to this, won't I? I was about to say something along the lines of not wanting to impose." 
~~~
"That depends on the gift." Sarah said as they followed him and looked around, letting their curiosity allow them to see all they could while here. 
"He likes things like Scottish brandy a lot more than any kind of tea" Sophia added. Actually any kind of alcohol, she added to herself.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:32 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Anna laughed, she loved that about him. That he could make her laugh, even when she didn't really feel like laughing. She leaned against his side a little as they walked slowly. "Ah, but ten minutes is only until she starts getting annoyed. We might be able to stretch it, if we wanted to try." Not that it was a good idea to push that much if at all, but she just wanted to have some fun and joke around a little. 
~~~
Robin opened her mouth to say something then closed it and shook her head a little. She gave a soft smile and looked to him again "I will have to get used to this, won't I? I was about to say something along the lines of not wanting to impose." 
~~~
"That depends on the gift." Sarah said as they followed him and looked around, letting their curiosity allow them to see all they could while here. 
"He likes things like Scottish brandy a lot more than any kind of tea" Sophia added. Actually any kind of alcohol, she added to herself.
"Oh, Anna. You have the most musical laugh. It does me good to hear it." Zypher stated as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder to offer even more comfort to her. He could sense she was a bit frazzled and the way she leaned into his side had confirmed it. "I think we should be on time. I have the misfortune of having the burden of making a good impression.  Note that I'm dressed, pressed and ready to empress." He said with humor.  But secretly,  the only one he'd gone the extra mile for was Anna. It was her opinion that counted. 
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly and nodded. "Yes, in that aspect you will. But I'm less dogmatic then my brethren. So we make a good match as mistress and servant." He glanced around to see that they were completely alone to add playfully, "If for instance,  you decided you wanted to help me make this decadent dessert, I couldn't stop you." 
~~~
Yasha thought of that. "I just so happen to have a unopened bottle of 50 year old Glen Grant.  I think I've found a home for it. Your tip is appreciated Sophia. " He said before he started explaining the different features of his family's home. What was traditional Japanese and where they'd deviated or modernized with current advancements. Like in the kitchen and baths.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:35 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Oh, Anna. You have the most musical laugh. It does me good to hear it." Zypher stated as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder to offer even more comfort to her. He could sense she was a bit frazzled and the way she leaned into his side had confirmed it. "I think we should be on time. I have the misfortune of having the burden of making a good impression.  Note that I'm dressed, pressed and ready to empress." He said with humor.  But secretly,  the only one he'd gone the extra mile for was Anna. It was her opinion that counted. 
~~~
Deagan smiled shyly and nodded. "Yes, in that aspect you will. But I'm less dogmatic then my brethren. So we make a good match as mistress and servant." He glanced around to see that they were completely alone to add playfully, "If for instance,  you decided you wanted to help me make this decadent dessert, I couldn't stop you." 
~~~
Yasha thought of that. "I just so happen to have a unopened bottle of 50 year old Glen Grant.  I think I've found a home for it. Your tip is appreciated Sophia. " He said before he started explaining the different features of his family's home. What was traditional Japanese and where they'd deviated or modernized with current advancements. Like in the kitchen and baths.

Anna laughed softly and smiled at him again "Well, you impressed me even the first day you were here, and you haven't stopped yet."
~~~
Robin raised an eyebrow then shook her head "You would trust my cooking skills on something that involved?" She asked, only half joking at this point. 
~~~
Sophia dipped her head at that then looked around again, enjoying seeing the castle and his explanations for the different features. Both girls were glad for the little crash  course in Japanese tradition, since that was something they weren't that familiar with.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum