New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Jaeger laughed and nodded,  " Fair enough." He said as he pulled out of the parking space.  "So, which is it ma'am. Home of to the shopping center?" He asked again in his best chauffeur's voice.
~~~
"Oh? Yeah, sorry.  Time is of the essence. " He said embarrassed as he got into position and started lifting the 220 already on there.  He could lift a bit more, but this was still a good workout. 
~~~
Deagan slowly reached over to clasp the hand closest to him carefully.  You didn't make fast movements around anything vampire.  Clear and concise was your friend. He hoped his actions conveyed to her he was offering physical  comfort to her, not attacking.
Keri chuckled again then shrugged "Unless you went grocery shopping, we still need to do that." She said, wondering if he had or if he had been busy the whole time she was. 
~~~
Joey flushed, thinking he had rushed Zypher, but he kept his eyes on the bar, making sure he didn't get in trouble and could move it easily enough. "Are-are you settling in alright?" 
~~~
Robin drew in a breath at his touch then sighed and looked to him again "It's alright Deagan, I don't blame you" She said quietly.
"Uh, no. For one, I don't have a key to your apartment. Perishables are called that that for reason." He said pleasantly.  He then sobered visibly as he added nonchalantly, "You know, I think we are overlooking a third option here. My place if fully stocked with all the food anyone could want. How about we go there?" And yeah,  he'd gone home to tidy up and made sure everything was up to par for a very special guest. Including restocking his frig.
~~~
Zypher answered,  "Yeah, pretty good so far. I've got to get used to city living.  I really  like it though.  It's a vertical existence. " 
~~~
Deagan didn't hard Robin for he was amazed by the warmth of her hand. "Wait...you're warm? I hadn't expected that. " He marveled softly.
Keri chuckled as she looked at him then dipped her head "There is a good third option, but if I stay at your house I would want to grab some clothes first." She said with a grin.
~~~
Joey laughed at that and nodded "Yes, very vertical. When that's the only way to grow, that's how you grow." He said, liking how this guy didn't pretend like he was furniture or make fun of him for being so low in the rankings. 
~~~
Robin chuckled at that and nodded "It's the way I am, the way Pytes are." She said then shrugged.
Jaeger grinned and said hopefully,  "OR you could walk around in the buff. I really, wouldn't mind." He shot a sideways glance to see her reaction to such a statement.
~~~
Zypher nodded at that and smiled.  "Yeah,  I suppose it is." He agreed as hearly set the bar in the cradle and leaned up to widentify the perspiration from his face with a white towel folded there.  "Could you please help me put a little more weight on here? Maybe another 30 lbs. " He said as he stood to do his side. 
~~~
Deagan smiled pleasantly and twined his fingers with hers. "You're actually warmer than I am. " He observed aloud with wonder. "I'm sorry.  I'm just surprised.  I'm not surprised very often. " He replied with a grin.
Keri flushed and looked away from him then pushed his arm gently "I meant for tomorrow." She told him and chuckled softly. 
~~~
Joey nodded and moved to grab the weights to add to the bar for him, making sure they would be the same weight on each end before taking his place again. 
~~~
Robin flushed and pulled her hand away shyly. She held her hand in her lap, looking down at them instead of at him now.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:07 pm

"Uh, no. For one, I don't have a key to your apartment. Perishables are called that that for reason." He said pleasantly.  He then sobered visibly as he added nonchalantly, "You know, I think we are overlooking a third option here. My place if fully stocked with all the food anyone could want. How about we go there?" And yeah,  he'd gone home to tidy up and made sure everything was up to par for a very special guest. Including restocking his frig.
~~~
Zypher answered,  "Yeah, pretty good so far. I've got to get used to city living.  I really  like it though.  It's a vertical existence. " 
~~~
Deagan didn't hard Robin for he was amazed by the warmth of her hand. "Wait...you're warm? I hadn't expected that. " He marveled softly.
Keri chuckled as she looked at him then dipped her head "There is a good third option, but if I stay at your house I would want to grab some clothes first." She said with a grin.
~~~
Joey laughed at that and nodded "Yes, very vertical. When that's the only way to grow, that's how you grow." He said, liking how this guy didn't pretend like he was furniture or make fun of him for being so low in the rankings. 
~~~
Robin chuckled at that and nodded "It's the way I am, the way Pytes are." She said then shrugged.
Jaeger grinned and said hopefully,  "OR you could walk around in the buff. I really, wouldn't mind." He shot a sideways glance to see her reaction to such a statement.
~~~
Zypher nodded at that and smiled.  "Yeah,  I suppose it is." He agreed as hearly set the bar in the cradle and leaned up to widentify the perspiration from his face with a white towel folded there.  "Could you please help me put a little more weight on here? Maybe another 30 lbs. " He said as he stood to do his side. 
~~~
Deagan smiled pleasantly and twined his fingers with hers. "You're actually warmer than I am. " He observed aloud with wonder. "I'm sorry.  I'm just surprised.  I'm not surprised very often. " He replied with a grin.
Keri flushed and looked away from him then pushed his arm gently "I meant for tomorrow." She told him and chuckled softly. 
~~~
Joey nodded and moved to grab the weights to add to the bar for him, making sure they would be the same weight on each end before taking his place again. 
~~~
Robin flushed and pulled her hand away shyly. She held her hand in her lap, looking down at them instead of at him now.
"Well, in that case. We better get you some clothes then. We wouldn't want to start a no clothes Tuesday by showing up nude."  Jaeger continued to tease Keri.  
~~~
Zypher cracked his knuckles before getting down in position again.  " okay, let's see if I can do this or wimp out."  He said jokingly. 
~~~
Deagan bowed his head as she pulled her hand away.  Only now becoming aware of his trespass to her person.  "I'm...I'm sorry Robin.  I'll await your punishment. " He replied solemnly, as he slipped off his stool and crouched  down upon the floor by her stool with his head bowed. He thought in the silence of how Azle would be greatly disappointed in his actions. And he knew why. Knew they were unsolicited and self-serving.  He'd secretly wanted to touch her hand......had wanted the familiarity it afford him.  Servants did not want, they were vessels for their masters or mistresses desires.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:51 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Well, in that case. We better get you some clothes then. We wouldn't want to start a no clothes Tuesday by showing up nude."  Jaeger continued to tease Keri.  
~~~
Zypher cracked his knuckles before getting down in position again.  " okay, let's see if I can do this or wimp out."  He said jokingly. 
~~~
Deagan bowed his head as she pulled her hand away.  Only now becoming aware of his trespass to her person.  "I'm...I'm sorry Robin.  I'll await your punishment. " He replied solemnly, as he slipped off his stool and crouched  down upon the floor by her stool with his head bowed. He thought in the silence of how Azle would be greatly disappointed in his actions. And he knew why. Knew they were unsolicited and self-serving.  He'd secretly wanted to touch her hand......had wanted the familiarity it afford him.  Servants did not want, they were vessels for their masters or mistresses desires.
Keri was very red at that teasing, covering up her face with her hands. She shook her head "No" 
~~~
Joey tilted his head then shook it "You can do it." He kind of had to be enthusiastic about it,but he was ready to help if he needed to. 
~~~
Robin blinked at the sudden change from friend to servant and wasn't sure she liked it. "Don't." She started then shook her head and looked at him, reaching over to lift his chin "Get off the floor, I'm not going to punish you for wanting to get to know me better. You have to know some things, just...I can't talk about that part of my life. It's still painful."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:19 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri was very red at that teasing, covering up her face with her hands. She shook her head "No" 
~~~
Joey tilted his head then shook it "You can do it." He kind of had to be enthusiastic about it,but he was ready to help if he needed to. 
~~~
Robin blinked at the sudden change from friend to servant and wasn't sure she liked it. "Don't." She started then shook her head and looked at him, reaching over to lift his chin "Get off the floor, I'm not going to punish you for wanting to get to know me better. You have to know some things, just...I can't talk about that part of my life. It's still painful."
Jaeger sported a big cheesy grin at Keri's blushing.   He realy shouldn't take pleasure from her discomfort, but he just couldn't help it, she blush so prettily. "Oh, looks out.  you'll be stopping traffic with that shade. Imagine the confusion when everybody thinking it's a red light." He said with humor. 
~~~
"You know Joey, my dad used to say don't blow smoke up my tail,  you'll ruin my autopsy. " Zypher stated with genuine teasing as he lifted the weights and pumped them with a bit more effort. 
~~~
Deagan stood slowly and looked meekly to Robin. Although he was confused.  He hadn't asked anymore questions after the last.  When she'd pulled away, he been touching her. Was that the bad memory? But he held his tongue and listened intently to Robin's words. He desperately wanted to please her and to do so, he had to learn her.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:14 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger sported a big cheesy grin at Keri's blushing.   He realy shouldn't take pleasure from her discomfort, but he just couldn't help it, she blush so prettily. "Oh, looks out.  you'll be stopping traffic with that shade. Imagine the confusion when everybody thinking it's a red light." He said with humor. 
~~~
"You know Joey, my dad used to say don't blow smoke up my tail,  you'll ruin my autopsy. " Zypher stated with genuine teasing as he lifted the weights and pumped them with a bit more effort. 
~~~
Deagan stood slowly and looked meekly to Robin. Although he was confused.  He hadn't asked anymore questions after the last.  When she'd pulled away, he been touching her. Was that the bad memory? But he held his tongue and listened intently to Robin's words. He desperately wanted to please her and to do so, he had to learn her.
Keri glanced at him between her fingers then hid away again "They can't if they can't see me" She said shyly. He knew how to make her blush.
~~~
Joey dipped his head at that and shrugged "Your father has some interesting sayings." He said instead.
~~~
Robin looked back to the plate, noticing she had finished it, so she got up to go clean it. She was used to being on her own, and even if she didn't cook much, she still had to clean up after herself more often than not.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:10 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri glanced at him between her fingers then hid away again "They can't if they can't see me" She said shyly. He knew how to make her blush.
~~~
Joey dipped his head at that and shrugged "Your father has some interesting sayings." He said instead.
~~~
Robin looked back to the plate, noticing she had finished it, so she got up to go clean it. She was used to being on her own, and even if she didn't cook much, she still had to clean up after herself more often than not.
"True,  but when you're that shade it doesn't make it hard." Jaeger stated as he awaited a light. He laughed as he watched Keri's antics.  " You do know that's why it's so irresistible, right? You're my comedic candy, Ker bear. " He added with merriment. 
~~~
"Tust me Joey,  you don't know the half of it." Zypher stated as he finished his set of reps. Once Joey helped him to set it back in the cradle,  he sat up and let out a big breath. "Whew,  that last one was a killer." He said as he rotated his arms to loosen his muscles. " you want to go? I can spot you if you want?" He asked politely. 
~~~
Deagan watched Robin almost frantic.  "No! Robin....umm, I mean,  you're a guset. I'll clean up. You needn't do it,  please allow me." He said as he stepped forward to wash the dishes.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:13 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"True,  but when you're that shaded doesn't make it hard." Jaeger stated as he awaited a light. He laughed as he watched Keri's antics.  " You do know that's why it's so irresistible, right? You're my comedic candy, Ker bear. " He added with merriment. 
~~~
"Tustin memail Joey,  you don't know the half of it." Zypher stated as he finished his set of reps. Once Joey helped him to set it back in the cradle,  he sat up and let out a big breath. "Whew,  that last one was a killer." He said as he rotated his arms to loosen his muscles. " you want to go? I can spot you if you want?" He asked politely. 
~~~
Deagan watched Robin almost frantic.  "No! Robin....umm, I mean,  you're a guset. I'll clean up. You needn't do it,  please allow me." He said as he stepped forward to wash the dishes.
Keri didn't look up, hiding her blush as well as she could. She might pass out or something if she didn't stop blushing soon.
~~~
Joey looked to him when he finished and got up then dipped his head "I would like that, but maybe take the extra ones back off?" He asked, not looking at him directly as if he expected to be made fun of or something similar. The others weren't rude, it was just his personality and his place in the pack.
~~~
"Oh, right" Robin said and dipped her head then shook it. "I forgot." She said, setting the plate down then returning to her seat. "You can finish your meal first, don't want it to go cold or anything." She said gently. She folded her hands together and set them on the table then sighed "I don't mind you wanting to get to know me, that's normal, I think. I haven't even had a real friend in so long that it's hard to remember what it's supposed to be like." She was rambling and she knew it. "Just bear with my mistakes, I'm going to make a few."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:13 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"True,  but when you're that shaded doesn't make it hard." Jaeger stated as he awaited a light. He laughed as he watched Keri's antics.  " You do know that's why it's so irresistible, right? You're my comedic candy, Ker bear. " He added with merriment. 
~~~
"Trust me Joey,  you don't know the half of it." Zypher stated as he finished his set of reps. Once Joey helped him to set it back in the cradle,  he sat up and let out a big breath. "Whew,  that last one was a killer." He said as he rotated his arms to loosen his muscles. " you want to go? I can spot you if you want?" He asked politely. 
~~~
Keri didn't look up, hiding her blush as well as she could. She might pass out or something if she didn't stop blushing soon.
~~~
Joey looked to him when he finished and got up then dipped his head "I would like that, but maybe take the extra ones back off?" He asked, not looking at him directly as if he expected to be made fun of or something similar. The others weren't rude, it was just his personality and his place in the pack.
~~~
"Oh, right" Robin said and dipped her head then shook it. "I forgot." She said, setting the plate down then returning to her seat. "You can finish your meal first, don't want it to go cold or anything." She said gently. She folded her hands together and set them on the table then sighed "I don't mind you wanting to get to know me, that's normal, I think. I haven't even had a real friend in so long that it's hard to remember what it's supposed to be like." She was rambling and she knew it. "Just bear with my mistakes, I'm going to make a few."
"Ok, I'll stop. I promise,  no one is looking " Jaeger stated as he moved along with traffic.  He smiled warmly to Keri as she hide from him. She had no clue how adorable she was.
~~~
Zypher nodded as he moved to help take off the extra weight. "I didn't blame you. I over did it a bit myself. If you hadn't helped me, I might not have made it."  He whispered just for Joey's ears. 
~~~
Deagan watched Robin a bit concerned. But at her suggestion for him to resume his meal, he moved to sit down at his spot at the table. He listened as she tried to explain herself once again and it nearly hurt his heart. "Robin, it's okay.  Really,  I understand. I don't need to know your past, especially to know you now. I've never really had a chance to develop close friends. I was overzealous and I made a mistake. It is not your fault and if it pleases you to forgive me, I would be humbled by your generosity in doing so." Deagan explained with deep compassion.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:34 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Trust me Joey,  you don't know the half of it." Zypher stated as he finished his set of reps. Once Joey helped him to set it back in the cradle,  he sat up and let out a big breath. "Whew,  that last one was a killer." He said as he rotated his arms to loosen his muscles. " you want to go? I can spot you if you want?" He asked politely. 
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Ok, I'll stop. I promise,  no one is looking " Jaeger stated as he moved along with traffic.  He smiled warmly to Keri as she hide from him. She had no clue how adorable she was.
~~~
Zypher nodded as he moved to help take off the extra weight. "I didn't blame you. I over did it a bit myself. If you hadn't helped me, I might not have made it."  He whispered just for Joey's ears. 
~~~
Deagan watched Robin a bit concerned. But at her suggestion for him to resume his meal, he moved to sit down at his spot at the table. He listened as she tried to explain herself once again and it nearly hurt his heart. "Robin, it's okay.  Really,  I understand. I don't need to know your past, especially to know you now. I've never really had a chance to develop close friends. I was overzealous and I made a mistake. It is not your fault and if it pleases you to forgive me, I would be humbled by your generosity in doing so." Deagan explained with deep compassion.
Keri had to calm herself before she could look up again. She glanced to him then away, looking around the car at the other traffic and the buildings. 
~~~
Joey smiled and checked the sides, making sure they were even before he took his place to get some reps in. "I'm glad to help." He said then started.
~~~
Robin looked to him again then closed her eyes and took a deep breath before looking to him again "Of course I forgive you, not that you did anything wrong to need to be forgiven." She shook her head then smiled a little. "Perhaps I should go and sleep after this, settle my mind again." She said almost to herself. with first Azle then Deagan asking about her past, it had her mind stuck in thinking about it and she didn't want to. Nearly half her life she had spent pushing away those memories and trying to 'move on' instead of dealing with them. Maybe she needed to, but she didn't want to.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:49 am

Alex only nodded since she didn't want to create a noise to attract that person again. She relaxed a bit as she resumed laying on her side and just hoped for a peaceful train ride.
~~~
Serena chuckled softly "Well this is certainly a way to start off a early morning " she hummed before taking another bite.
Ash stared at the door quietly as he thought of what was to come.  Once they got to Prague, then what? His aunt was keeping him on a need to know basis and now, poor Alex was in it with him. 
~~~
"Hey, My philosophy has always been,  do it right or don't bother." Raycon stated matter-of-factly as he sipped his second cup or coffee.
Alex switched her position so she was laying on her back,  she stared up at the ceiling with a sigh.
~~~
Serena chuckled as she finished up her breakfast "Truly a great philosophy."
"I'm sorry Alex.  You know, I didn't know about all this when I offered you a place to stay in Tokyo.  I bet you regret ever meeting me. I invite only trouble, I'm an albino." Ash stated confidingly.
~~~
"Why, thank you. " He said as he finished and put the leftovers away.  Then put the dishes in the dishwasher to wash. He then headed to shower and get ready.  He should have just enough time before the car got here to take them to the airport.
Alex sighed "That never once crossed my mind and all of this has nothing to do with you being albino" she said honestly.
~~~
Serena went to the bedroom to put on a dark red sleeve less dress along with some cream colored heels. She kept her hair down and brushed it before she started applying some makeup.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:31 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri had to calm herself before she could look up again. She glanced to him then away, looking around the car at the other traffic and the buildings. 
~~~
Joey smiled and checked the sides, making sure they were even before he took his place to get some reps in. "I'm glad to help." He said then started.
~~~
Robin looked to him again then closed her eyes and took a deep breath before looking to him again "Of course I forgive you, not that you did anything wrong to need to be forgiven." She shook her head then smiled a little. "Perhaps I should go and sleep after this, settle my mind again." She said almost to herself. with first Azle then Deagan asking about her past, it had her mind stuck in thinking about it and she didn't want to. Nearly half her life she had spent pushing away those memories and trying to 'move on' instead of dealing with them. Maybe she needed to, but she didn't want to.
"I hate rush hour traffic.  It looks like we're going nowhere fast. That's the only downside to New York city. " Jaeger stated as he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. 
~~~
Zypher stood in position ever on the ready as Joey's spotter.  Being quiet out of courtesy so the male could concentrate on his reps.
~~~
Deagan bowed his head respectfully and said.  "Thank you, you are most kind and I think perhaps, rest would be best. After all, you have had a grueling day. Especially when you are unaccustomed to being around others. Come my lady,  let me show you to your room." Deagan stood slowly and looked meekly to Robin as he waited for her.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:44 am

Ash stared at the door quietly as he thought of what was to come.  Once they got to Prague, then what? His aunt was keeping him on a need to know basis and now, poor Alex was in it with him. 
~~~
"Hey, My philosophy has always been,  do it right or don't bother." Raycon stated matter-of-factly as he sipped his second cup or coffee.
Alex switched her position so she was laying on her back,  she stared up at the ceiling with a sigh.
~~~
"I'm sorry Alex.  You know, I didn't know about all this when I offered you a place to stay in Tokyo.  I bet you regret ever meeting me. I invite only trouble, I'm an albino." Ash stated confidingly.
~~~
"Why, thank you. " He said as he finished and put the leftovers away.  Then put the dishes in the dishwasher to wash. He then headed to shower and get ready.  He should have just enough time before the car got here to take them to the airport.
Alex sighed "That never once crossed my mind and all of this has nothing to do with you being albino" she said honestly.
~~~
Serena went to the bedroom to put on a dark red sleeve less dress along with some cream colored heels. She kept her hair down and brushed it before she started applying some makeup.
Ash looked to Alex surprise. "So you really don't blame me for this bad luck? That seems to be the only luck I ever have."  He said honestly. 
~~~
Raycon finished his shower and towel dried himself.  He came out to the closest to get his suit and shirt before flopping them on the bed. He glanced to Serena and made a soft sound of awe.  " You really do get more beautiful,  Miss. Ramis. How is that even possible?" He asked as he started getting dressed.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:58 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash looked to Alex surprise. "So you really don't blame me for this bad luck? That seems to be the only luck I ever have."  He said honestly. 
~~~
Raycon finished his shower and towel dried himself.  He came out to the closest to get his suit and shirt before flopping them on the bed. He glanced to Serena and made a soft sound of awe.  " You really do get more beautiful,  Miss. Ramis. How is that even possible?" He asked as he started getting dressed.
Alex looked at Ash with a reassuring smile "No I don't Ash, everyone has a bad day where everything just seems to go wrong at once. It just so happens to be this day and seems to be the start of it. The best way to deal with it is to brush it off and keep going. Accepting the fact that these days need to happen to maintain a balance."
~~~
Serena gave him a warm smile "Well it could be that 'mother’s glow' I've heard about but thank you." She said in humor though she was slightly blushing from his compliment.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:45 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex looked at Ash with a reassuring smile "No I don't Ash, everyone has a bad day where everything just seems to go wrong at once. It just so happens to be this day and seems to be the start of it. The best way to deal with it is to brush it off and keep going. Accepting the fact that these days need to happen to maintain a balance."
~~~
Serena gave him a warm smile "Well it could be that 'mother’s glow' I've heard about but thank you."  She said in humor though she was slightly blushing from his compliment.
Ash liked that outlook very much and wanted to embrace it fully. He smiled as he leaned back and thought about her words. ""To maintain a balance." That's such an elegant way to say that." He marveled softly. 
~~~
"You're welcome,  gorgeous." Raycon stated as he fastened his pants after tucking in his shirt.  He sat on the bed to slip in his socks and shoes next.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:38 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Serena gave him a warm smile "Well it could be that 'mother’s glow' I've heard about but thank you."  She said in humor though she was slightly blushing from his compliment.
Ash liked that outlook very much and wanted to embrace it fully. He smiled as he leaned back and thought about her words. ""To maintain a balance." That's such an elegant way to say that." He marveled softly. 
~~~
"You're welcome,  gorgeous." Raycon stated as he fastened his pants after tucking in his shirt.  He sat on the bed to slip in his socks and shoes next.
Alex chuckled softly "Thank you, I'm young in shifter years but I still lived a hundred years and I will live a hundred more . It's impossible not to learn anything in a century."
~~~
Serena smiled as she grabbed a matching tie for him "Well you look very handsome, perfect for a plane trip" she hummed.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:55 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex chuckled softly "Thank you, I'm young in shifter years but I still lived a hundred years and I will live a hundred more . It's impossible not to learn anything in a century."
~~~
Serena smiled as she grabbed a matching tie for him "Well you look very handsome,  perfect for a plane trip" she hummed.
Ash looked to Alex and stated simply,  "I was curious about that, but my aunt has always told me to never ask a female her age. Expecially a lioness. " 
~~~
"Why, thank you kindly.   And what a coincidence, for  I foresee that is in our immediate future." Raycon stated with a charming smile as he flipped his shirt collar up to accommodate the tie. " Hum, such a good choice of color. I daresay my stylists will be envious of your feminine eye, if not fear for his job." He joked pleasantly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:59 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"I hate rush hour traffic.  It looks like we're going nowhere fast. That's the only downside to New York city. " Jaeger stated as he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. 
~~~
Zypher stood in position ever on the ready as Joey's spotter.  Being quiet out of courtesy so the male could concentrate on his reps.
~~~
Deagan bowed his head respectfully and said.  "Thank you, you are most kind and I think perhaps, rest would be best. After all, you have had a grueling day. Especially when you are unaccustomed to being around others. Come my lady,  let me show you to your room." Deagan stood slowly and looked meekly to Robin as he waited for her.
Keri nodded and looked to him again "That's true." She said then looked to the traffic again "Is this everyday?"
~~~
Joey did his reps then set the bar back in the rests and sat up again, looking to him again "Thank you. That was very kind" 
~~~
Robin dipped her head and smiled softly before she stood, nodding "Lead the way and I will follow" She said gently. "It has been quite a night."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:58 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri nodded and looked to him again "That's true." She said then looked to the traffic again "Is this everyday?"
~~~
Joey did his reps then set the bar back in the rests and sat up again, looking to him again "Thank you. That was very kind" 
~~~
Robin dipped her head and smiled softly before she stood, nodding "Lead the way and I will follow" She said gently. "It has been quite a night."
Jaeger looked to her and said with a chuckle,  "Five days out of seven.  Two times a day of the five. "  
~~~
"Not a problem Joey.  I'll see you around. " Zypher said pleasantly.  He looked over to the combat dummies and decided that look appealing. So he headed over there next. 
~~~
Lead? Deagan thought, but stood to do as she'd requested.  He led the way to the subterranean floor once again. From there, to her prepared chambers. He glanced to Robin when they arrived, before  opening the door. He hesitated a moment,  before stepping inside first. He went to turn on the lights and then turn down the bed for her.  He went to the armoire to get the night clothes that were put there for her byou the thralls.  "Do you require anything further? Shall I assist you getting ready for bed?" He asked politely.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:36 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Serena smiled as she grabbed a matching tie for him "Well you look very handsome,  perfect for a plane trip" she hummed.
Ash looked to Alex and stated simply,  "I was curious about that, but my aunt has always told me to never ask a female her age. Expecially a lioness. " 
~~~
"Why, thank you kindly.   And what a coincidence, for  I foresee that is in our immediate future." Raycon stated with a charming smile as he flipped his shirt collar up to accommodate the tie. " Hum, such a good choice of color. I daresay my stylists will be envious of your feminine eye, if not fear for his job." He joked pleasantly.
Alex laughed softly "A wise woman, but I'll satisfy your curiosity and tell you that I'm one-hundred-eighty years old."
~~~
Serena laughed as she moved to put on his tie for him "Well two hundred years has given me lots of opportunities to practice."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:49 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger looked to her and said with a chuckle,  "Five days out of seven.  Two times a day of the five. "  
~~~
"Not a problem Joey.  I'll see you around. " Zypher said pleasantly.  He looked over to the combat dummies and decided that look appealing. So he headed over there next. 
~~~
Lead? Deagan thought, but stood to do as she'd requested.  He led the way to the subterranean floor once again. From there, to her prepared chambers. He glanced to Robin when they arrived, before  opening the door. He hesitated a moment,  before stepping inside first. He went to turn on the lights and then turn down the bed for her.  He went to the armoire to get the night clothes that were put there for her byou the thralls.  "Do you require anything further? Shall I assist you getting ready for bed?" He asked politely.
Keri blinked then shook her head "So the stories are true." She said more to herself than to him before she looked to him again "Do people really jump out of cabs and run to get places or to people?" 
~~~
Joey nodded and started cleaning the area. It was his job to clean up after everyone and keep the place neat and tidy after all.
~~~
(Lead, as in being the leader)
Robin walked with him as he led her to the room, watching the halls as they walked. She followed him into the room and looked around then shook her head and chuckled softly. "I can dress myself, thank you." She said and looked to him "You go, do something nice for yourself. I'll be fine." She said gently then picked up the clothes, heading for the bathroom for a shower.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:01 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex laughed softly "A wise woman, but I'll satisfy your curiosity and tell you that I'm one-hundred-eighty years old."
~~~
Serena laughed as she moved to put on his tie for him "Well two hundred years has given me lots of opportunities to practice."
Ash smiled, at the moment forgetting their predicament.  "That's a nice round number. I'm only a hundred and fifty. " He admitted timidly. 
~~~
"Their loss, my benefit. " Raycon stated as he stood when she'd moved to put on his tie. He searched Serena's features from this close proximity.   "I can get used to this special treatment and by such a pretty lady too. A win, win in my book." He murmured quietly while she expertly tied his tie.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:56 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri blinked then shook her head "So the stories are true." She said more to herself than to him before she looked to him again "Do people really jump out of cabs and run to get places or to people?" 
~~~
Joey nodded and started cleaning the area. It was his job to clean up after everyone and keep the place neat and tidy after all.
~~~
Robin walked with him as he led her to the room, watching the halls as they walked. She followed him into the room and looked around then shook her head and chuckled softly. "I can dress myself, thank you." She said and looked to him "You go, do something nice for yourself. I'll be fine." She said gently then picked up the clothes, heading for the bathroom for a shower.
Jaeger laughed and nodded. " I've seen that a time or two. Especially when it's gridlock and that  with only 46% of this city's resident owning a car. " He said informative. 
~~~
Zypher taped up his knuckles before starting in on the dummy.  The poor thing soon became the recipient of all his frustration and anxiety.  It felt good to finely vent the pentagon up emotions. 
~~~
(I know.  I was just staying in character.  She'd asking him something he hadn't been expecting. )
Deagan stared after Robin quietly.  As she shut the bathroom door, he moved to the side bar and selected a tumbler. He rolled up his sleeve to reveal the black band at his wrist. He then tapped his vein with his nail lance to bleed into the glass for her. When it was at the midline, he stopped, moving to set the glass on the night stand before he left. From there, he headed back to the kitchen to clean up after their meal. However, he couldn't  stop replaying everything that had happened through his mind. The things he should have done differently to make this whole thing easier for Robin.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:59 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger laughed and nodded. " I've seen that a time or two. Especially when it's gridlock and that  with only 46% of this city's resident owning a car. " He said informative. 
~~~
Zypher taped up his knuckles before starting in on the dummy.  The poor thing soon became the recipient of all his frustration and anxiety.  It felt good to finely vent the pentagon up emotions. 
~~~
(I know.  I was just staying in character.  She'd asking him something he hadn't been expecting. )
Deagan stared after Robin quietly.  As she shut the bathroom door, he moved to the side bar and selected a tumbler. He rolled up his sleeve to reveal the black band at his wrist. He then tapped his vein with his nail lance to bleed into the glass for her. When it was at the midline, he stopped, moving to set the glass on the night stand before he left. From there, he headed back to the kitchen to clean up after their meal. However, he couldn't  stop replaying everything that had happened through his mind. The things he should have done differently to make this whole thing easier for Robin.
Keri chuckled and shook her head a little. "I guess it is faster than sitting still, but it's still comedic." She said softly.
~~~
the others tended to their own workouts, letting him be for a while before Joey came over with a glass of water. "Um, Zypher, you thirsty?" He asked hesitantly.
~~~
(ah)
Robin finished her shower and came back into the room. She paused when she saw the glass then shook her head a little and took the glass, going to a table to start cleaning her weapons as she sipped it. She only went to bed when she had finished both off and settled in.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:08 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash smiled, at the moment forgetting their predicament.  "That's a nice round number. I'm only a hundred and fifty. " He admitted timidly. 
~~~
"Their loss, my benefit. " Raycon stated as he stood when she'd moved to put on his tie. He searched Serena's features from this close proximity.   "I can get used to this special treatment and by such a pretty lady too. A win, win in my book." He murmured quietly while she expertly tied his tie.
Alex smiled "Not to worry, your only fifty years away from two hundred. For us shifters it feels more like five years."
~~~
Serena chuckled "Well I'll be glad to do it, this way I can make sure you don't make it look crooked" she teased lightly as she finished up his tie.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:40 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex smiled "Not to worry, your only fifty years away from two hundred. For us shifters it feels more like five years."
~~~
Serena chuckled "Well I'll be glad to do it, this way I can make sure you don't make it look crooked" she teased lightly as she finished up his tie.
Ash shrugged and said,  "I hope so. Because so far, my life seems to be moving pretty slow. " 
~~~
"No, we can't have that. They may think I ravished my secretary on the flight over. You know, some stereotypes being what they are. " Raycon stated with humor.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:07 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri chuckled and shook her head a little. "I guess it is faster than sitting still, but it's still comedic." She said softly.
~~~
the others tended to their own workouts, letting him be for a while before Joey came over with a glass of water. "Um, Zypher, you thirsty?" He asked hesitantly.
~~~
(ah)
Robin finished her shower and came back into the room. She paused when she saw the glass then shook her head a little and took the glass, going to a table to start cleaning her weapons as she sipped it. She only went to bed when she had finished both off and settled in.
"Rush hour isn't so bad if you have someone to talk to. " Jaeger stated as he grinned unabashedly. 
~~~
Zypher looked up at his name and wiped the sweat form his face on his black shirt. "Oh, yeah. Definitely,  thanks Joey. " He said as he took the glass grateful of his thoughtfulness. After a deep drink,  he tipped his head to the dummy and said with humor,  " I don't think he knows any secrets. He's not talking." 
~~~
Deagan tried to get some rest, but sleep wouldn't come. So after an hour of tossing and turning,  he got up. He went into the common area to read.  Fortunately,  there was some magazines to occupy his time. He was never allowed to leave the confines of Azle's properties.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum