New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Raycon shifted his briefcase to his other hand and took Serena's with his now freed one. " When we get back to the city, is it your place or mine? I could help you pack if you'd like. " He said with an harmonious chuckle.
Serena chuckled "We'll go to my place since I want to get this packing over with. And we're strictly packing tiger" she teased as she squeezed his hand.
"Then there's to be no boon for helping? These hands have become so unaccustomed to manual labor." Raycon asked with a bit of a playful pout.
"Nope, sorry darling I haven't lived the high life in a long time" she teased as she took her suitcase out and pulled up the handle.
"It's a good thing I can offer you the high life again. And you needn't worry,  my dear,  I'll live. " Raycon stated teasingly as he reluctantly released her hand so he could get his garment bag.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:28 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena chuckled "We'll go to my place since I want to get this packing over with. And we're strictly packing tiger" she teased as she squeezed his hand.
"Then there's to be no boon for helping? These hands have become so unaccustomed to manual labor." Raycon asked with a bit of a playful pout.
"Nope, sorry darling I haven't lived the high life in a long time" she teased as she took her suitcase out and pulled up the handle.
"It's a good thing I can offer you the high life again. And you needn't worry,  my dear,  I'll live. " Raycon stated teasingly as he reluctantly released her hand so he could get his garment bag.
Serena laughed softly as she made sure she had everything before turning to him "Ready?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:36 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena laughed softly as she made sure she had everything before turning to him "Ready?"
"My dear Serena,  I was born ready." He said with conviction as he headed for the waiting jet. He glanced back to see if the others were coming.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:02 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"That may be true,  but your opinion of me matters , where it has never mattered to me before of what others thought of me." Jaeger admitted truthfully. He smiled shyly as he brought her hand up to place a soft kiss upon it. 
~~~
Zypher looked around the well organized art studio. He found the items he'd need and hoped that Anna didn't object to his liberties of helping himself. When she came back, he froze in stunned silence.  She was gorgeous.  That blouse brought out her eyes and complimented her complexion perfectly. His mouth worked mutely before it was fully capable of forming the words,  " You're a goddess from the heaven's who is gracing this Earthly plane with your divine beauty."
Keri smiled at him and squeezed his hand at the soft kiss. "Still, being yourself is still best. I like you for you."
~~~
Anna flushed and dipped her head at his flamboyant praise. "I am not a goddess" She said softly and can meet over to sit in a soft chair. "You flatter me."
Jaeger was touched by Keri's words. He smiled warmly with a slight flush. "I like that you like me for me. I've hid my true self from so many. " He replied quietly. 
~~~
"If anyone is flattered,  it is me. I get to look at you for hours." Zypher said as he began to do a rough sketch of her on the canvas for placement.
"Well, I want to know you, not a mask you put on for others." Keri said softly. She leaned close to give him a side hug.
~~
Anna flushed and looked down at that. She wasn't sure what if anything to say to that. He was sweet and she liked that.
Jaeger returned the hug eagerly and looked to Keri as the limousine stopped.  He grinned happily as he agreed,  "No masks. " 
~~~
"Now, now. You can't do that." Zypher teased gently, as he stepped around the easel to go over to Anna to reposition her to the way she'd been when he'd stated sketching her.
Keri nodded then looked around as she realized that the car had stopped. "Shall we get in the plane?"
~~~
Anna looked to him as he repositioned her. "It is hard to when you talk like that."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:20 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger was touched by Keri's words. He smiled warmly with a slight flush. "I like that you like me for me. I've hid my true self from so many. " He replied quietly. 
~~~
"If anyone is flattered,  it is me. I get to look at you for hours." Zypher said as he began to do a rough sketch of her on the canvas for placement.
"Well, I want to know you, not a mask you put on for others." Keri said softly. She leaned close to give him a side hug.
~~
Anna flushed and looked down at that. She wasn't sure what if anything to say to that. He was sweet and she liked that.
Jaeger returned the hug eagerly and looked to Keri as the limousine stopped.  He grinned happily as he agreed,  "No masks. " 
~~~
"Now, now. You can't do that." Zypher teased gently, as he stepped around the easel to go over to Anna to reposition her to the way she'd been when he'd stated sketching her.
Keri nodded then looked around as she realized that the car had stopped. "Shall we get in the plane?"
~~~
Anna looked to him as he repositioned her. "It is hard to when you talk like that."
" We better or we'll get our ears boxed." Jaeger stated with a grin.  He noticed Raycon's glance back to them as he stepped out of the vehicle. He took the bag the driver held out. "Thank you kindly. " He said politely. 
~~~
"Then I fear I shall have to behave myself." Zypher teased Anna gently, before he moved back to his canvas.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:52 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~
~~~
~~~
" We better or we'll get our ears boxed." Jaeger stated with a grin.  He noticed Raycon's glance back to them as he stepped out of the vehicle. He took the bag the driver held out. "Thank you kindly. " He said politely. 
~~~
"Then I fear I shall have to behave myself." Zypher teased Anna gently, before he moved back to his canvas.
Keri flushed and got out of the car too, following the others to the plane. So they could go.
~~~
Anna smiled at him then settled in for the sketching.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:03 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri flushed and got out of the car too, following the others to the plane. So they could go.
~~~
Jaeger bump Keri's shoulder with his own and gave her a goofy grin.  Feeling very much like a child following their elders.
~~~
Once the sketching was blocked out and the composition balance. Zypher began laying in base colors. He flushed slightly as he imagined the brush that was caressing her cheek on the canvas was his hand instead. He scolded himself mentally for thinking such bold thoughts. She is an alpha in training and he was a nobody. It was never going to happen.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:20 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger bump Keri's shoulder with his own and gave her a goofy grin.  Feeling very much like a child following their elders.
~~~
Once the sketching was blocked out and the composition balance. Zypher began laying in base colors. He flushed slightly as he imagined the brush that was caressing her cheek on the canvas was his hand instead. He scolded himself mentally for thinking such bold thoughts. She is an alpha in training and he was a nobody. It was never going to happen.
Keri smiled at him again. She felt much the same as he did, like they were children following their parents. She got on the plane and went to find a seat away from the others if she could, we'll all except Jeager.
~~~
Anna watched him as he worked, wondering what made him blush as he worked on her portrait

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Once they were in the plane Serena put her luggage away before sitting down.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:47 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri smiled at him again. She felt much the same as he did, like they were children following their parents. She got on the plane and went to find a seat away from the others if she could, we'll all except Jeager.
~~~
Anna watched him as he worked, wondering what made him blush as he worked on her portrait
Jaeger stowed Keri's bag and headed to where she sat.  He debated on choosing between the seat across from her or the seat next to her. He eagerly choose the seat next to her. 
~~~
Zypher soon became so engrossed in the process, that the rest of the world faded out around him. It was just her and him engaged in this unique moment in time. His hands flew as he laid down layers and layers of paint to simulate living flesh.  The careful folds of her garments and the silken locks of her hair. Right down to the fire of life in her eyes. When he finally set the brush down, he knew not how much time had passed, just that he'd achieved a masterpiece. Not for his skill of the medium, but because of the very subject.....Anna. "You can move, I'm done. " He said quietly.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Silver176 wrote:Once they were in the plane Serena put her luggage away before sitting down.
Raycon spoke quietly with Richard before smiling and nodding.  He then move to where Serena sat and asked, "Miss Ramis,  is this seat taken?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:16 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:Once they were in the plane Serena put her luggage away before sitting down.
Raycon spoke quietly with Richard before smiling and nodding.  He then move to where Serena sat and asked, "Miss Ramis,  is this seat taken?"
Serena chuckled softly "Not at all Mr. Marlow." She purred.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"Wonderful! I'm glad,  Miss Ramis. " Raycon said with humor as he claimed the seat beside her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:38 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger stowed Keri's bad and headed to where she sat.  He debated on choosing between the seat across from her or the seat next to her. He eagerly choose the seat next to her. 
~~~
Zypher soon became so engrossed in the process, that the rest of the world faded out around him. It was just her and him engaged in this unique moment in time. His hands flew as he laid down layers and layers of paint to simulate living flesh.  The careful folds of her garments and the silken locks of her hair. Right down to the fire of life in her eyes. When he finally set the brush down, he knew not how much time had passed, just that he'd achieved a masterpiece. Not for his skill of the medium, but because of the very subject.....Anna. "You can move, I'm done. " He said quietly.
Keri smiled at him as he sat beside her, reaching to hold his hand after she buckled up for takeoff. She was a bit worried, as she was for any flight. 
~~~
Anna stood and stretched before coming over to look at what he had done. "Oh, that is so lovely." She said after a moment of silence

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:05 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"Wonderful! I'm glad,  Miss Ramis. " Raycon said with humor as he claimed the seat beside her.
Serena chuckled before  she kissed his cheek.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
Jaeger stowed Keri's bad and headed to where she sat.  He debated on choosing between the seat across from her or the seat next to her. He eagerly choose the seat next to her. 
~~~
Keri smiled at him as he sat beside her, reaching to hold his hand after she buckled up for takeoff. She was a bit worried, as she was for any flight. 
~~~
Anna stood and stretched before coming over to look at what he had done. "Oh, that is so lovely." She said after a moment of silence
Jaeger patted Keri's hand reassuringly once he'd fastened his own seat belt. He wasn't very fond of flying, period. 
~~~
"Yes, you are.....I mean, thank you." Zypher said embarrassingly. He covered his face at his slip up.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:40 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger patted Keri's hand reassuringly once he'd fastened his own seat belt. He wasn't very fond of flying, period. 
~~~
"Yes, you are.....I mean, thank you." Zypher said embarrassingly. He covered his face at his slip up.
Keri looked to him and smiled at his patting her hand. "I do not like takeoff or landing." She admitted
~~~
Anna flushed at that and looked to him again. "Thank you." She said softly, happy he had said that about her.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:27 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Raycon made an appreciative sound as he settled in for the take off when the plane stated moving into position.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:33 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri looked to him and smiled at his patting her hand. "I do not like takeoff or landing." She admitted
~~~
Anna flushed at that and looked to him again. "Thank you." She said softly, happy he had said that about her.
"And I don't like any of it." Jaeger stated with a nervous chuckle. "So me holding your hand is as much as comfort for me,  as it's a comfort to you." He replied honestly. 
~~~
"You're welcome,  but it's the truth. " Zypher said, as he busied himself cleaning the brushes in mineral spirits and then going to wash them.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:35 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon made an appreciative sound as he settled in for the take off when the plane stated moving into position.
Serena settled in and crossed her legs as she opened up wedding magazine one of the thralls had given her before they left.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:57 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"And I don't like any of it." Jaeger stated with a nervous chuckle. "So me holding your hand is as much as comfort for me,  as it's a comfort to you." He replied honestly. 
~~~
"You're welcome,  but it's the truth. " Zypher said, as he busied himself cleaning the brushes in mineral spirits and then going to wash them.
Keri patted their joined hands "And we are stuck on an almost 10 hour flight."
~~~
Anna watched him as he moved, though she stayed facing the portrait. After a moment she looked to the clock in the room and frowned a little "It's getting late, did you want to eat up here with me or go down and meet some of the others?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:01 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Raycon made an appreciative sound as he settled in for the take off when the plane started moving into position.
Serena settled in and crossed her legs as she opened up wedding magazine one of the thralls had given her before they left.
Raycon glanced to the magazine and chuckled.  "They thought of everything,  didn't they?" He asked with humor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:08 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon made an appreciative sound as he settled in for the take off when the plane started moving into position.
Raycon glanced to the magazine and chuckled.  "They thought of everything,  didn't they?" He asked with humor.
Serena laughed softly as she glanced at him "Have to give them credit for that. This magazine has some great ideas for the wedding though you should get ready to see stacks of them at your penthouse" she teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:14 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri patted their joined hands "And we are stuck on an almost 10 hour flight."
~~~
Anna watched him as he moved, though she stayed facing the portrait. After a moment she looked to the clock in the room and frowned a little "It's getting late, did you want to eat up here with me or go down and meet some of the others?"
Jaeger gave Keri the stink eye. "You just had to say that, didn't you? You couldn't have me live in blissful forgetfulness. " He replied with a playful pout. 
~~~
Zypher glanced to the clock with disbelief.  " I'd suspect that unless they burn the midnight oil, they would have already eaten.  But I'm not familiar with the workings of a city pack. Either way works for me. Now that being said, I would be remiss if I didn't say; that a late night dinner with you, Anna. Would be much preferred." He replied shyly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:17 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena laughed softly as she glanced at him "Have to give them credit for that. This magazine has some great ideas for the wedding though you should get ready to see stacks of them at your penthouse" she teased.
Raycon smiled adoring at Serena. " I look forward to it. You'll find my place is in need of a feminine touch."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:22 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon smiled adoring at Serena. " I look forward to it. You'll find my place is in need of a feminine touch."
"Ah don't tell me you have the masculine boring furniture with nothing on the walls" Serena teased with a smile.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum