New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
( Smile )
Ash slipped his hands into his pockets and walked with Alex quietly.  He fought his nerves as he glanced both ways down the hallway while she unlocked the door.
"If you're that paranoid there's a way to change the scent almost completely but I don't think you're ready for it," Alex said with a chuckled as she closed the door after he went in.
Serena chuckled before she kissed him "No I just have faith in you."
Ash frowned as he tried to figure out what she ment by that, but drew a blank.  So he explained why he'd been so nervous.  " The train car is one thing, but this....this is different. What will everyone think? I should have got my own room." He looked around and sighed softly as he went to the door of the balcony.  "Maybe I can sleep out here. That's respectable, right?" He asked hopefully. 
~~~
(Oops! I strike again. )
"You do, huh? Well then, I'm the luckiest man in the world. To have a woman like you at my side." Raycon stated with a purr.
Alex rolled her eyes with a smile "Who? No one knows who we are here they're just assuming we're a couple. Plus if you had your own room and if something happened I wouldn't know and you would just be taken. It's no biggie if we sleep next to each other on the bed, not like you've never slept next to a woman before" she said as she picked up the room service menu to look through.
~~~
Serena laughed softly and kissed him lovingly. "And I'm lucky to have you, it's a good thing we'll have centuries together then" she purred.
Ash swallowed hard and looked away from Alex.  He set his bag down by the dresser so he could gave the room a look over. He slipped his hands in his pockets and stared at the few paintings on the wall. "So how do we get out of here? Out of Prague I mean. " He asked worriedly. 
~~~
"Ditto" Raycon purred back and held her lovingly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:54 pm

"Perhaps if anyone could pull it off, you could. Who knows,  you may start a new fashion trend." Akane said as she tried to hide her smile. 
~~~
"It is good you'd honor you debts.  Especially to Akane.  It is an old custom, not may do nowadays. " Yasha stated as he now turned to face Katya and quietly placed his tea cup down. "I have the stones to invite you here because I'm also different from regular tigers." He replied simply.

Iona frowned at Akane, "No thank you, that is something even I couldn't pull off. If you do I am going to do the same to you I can promise you that. Keep that in mind." She said with a huff as she crossed her arms and looked out the window. Muttering to herself about what sort of a tiger had no fur.

Katya nodded, "My father taught me many of the old ways, they were important to him. So I intend to repay that debt." She said giving him a look when he turned to let him know she was serious about it. When he mentioned not being a regular tiger her mouth fell open, an alpha, like her? Well probably not exactly like her, but different from the norm, she had never heard or seen of such a thing. She walked over towards him a bit, then paused hesitating for a moment, "Show me, please." She said quietly before she shifted to her tiger shape, kind of like a i'll show you mind if you show me yours sort of thing. She didn't know it would but she needed to see it to believe it. She walked up to him, for once not hiding her color from another shifter. In reality he was probably the first besides the two who brought her there, to see her tiger form other then those trying to kill her. And her family of course, before they died.
Akane smirked at having got Iona's goat. She thought of pushing just a bit more, but decided to let it be as he got a magazine to thumb through.  
~~~
Yasha was apprehensive as he looked to Katya without indecision.  He said quietly, "I don't show my shape to outsiders of my pride. But since you are an exception to my rule, I will. "  He then shifted and looked to Katya without amber eyes of fire.
Iona watched out the window as she wondered how this trip would go. Their last mission was, a sort of success. "How are we going to get the twins back here? Any ideas or are we just going to wing it?" She asked curiously looking over at Akane. She had a feeling that she wouldn't really shave her tiger bald but she was still going to be careful.

Katya sat there in front of him thinking for a moment that he wouldn't show her, and she couldn't really blame him. But when he did shift she stood up excitedly and walked over. She walked a small circle around him, looking at him curiously. When she had finished her inspection she laid down in front of him with her head on her paws. He was like her, perhaps not exactly like her but close enough. She could not make herself something she was not, she was not patient or calm, she had a hard time slowing down from her time on the run. And she had an even harder time admitting when she was wrong. But in her small way she was showing him she understood and that she was sorry for her behavior.
"I don't know.  With them, we could always extended of formal invitation to come meet our Alpha.  If that fails,  we'll have to divide to conquer. Which is basically wingingit." Akane said as she turned the page and looked to Iona as she did so.
Yasha stood tall as she had her gander at him from all angles.  As she rested upon the  floor,  he gathered his hindquarters under him and sat down to looked to her. His tail flicked lazily at his side as he let their cats share space together.  A short time passed before he brought his full body down to lay upon the floor more comfortably.  He watched her tiger cautiously,  even though it wasn't too obvious.  It was the alpha in him that held back relaxing completely around strangers.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:56 pm

(Lol!)
The man froze and realized his mistake.  He should have waited until they were asleep. He decided to react like a common thief and backed away with wide eyes.
Sophia played it up, growling through the thin glass as he backed away. She wasn't going to stop until he left the balcony.
The man stumbled over a planter,  but quickly got up to swing his leg over the railing to climb down.  "Well that was stupid. " He muttered to himself when he reached the alleyway below.
Sophia watched him go then the balcony for a minute before she moved. She let the curtain drop back into place and went back to her twin so they could curl up together again.
The man took up his spot across the street again,  cursing his dumb luck. He looked to his watch and sighed as he scooted down the wall to sit. It was going to be a while before the hunters got here.
(Skip till they arrive?)

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Iona frowned at Akane, "No thank you, that is something even I couldn't pull off. If you do I am going to do the same to you I can promise you that. Keep that in mind." She said with a huff as she crossed her arms and looked out the window. Muttering to herself about what sort of a tiger had no fur.

Katya nodded, "My father taught me many of the old ways, they were important to him. So I intend to repay that debt." She said giving him a look when he turned to let him know she was serious about it. When he mentioned not being a regular tiger her mouth fell open, an alpha, like her? Well probably not exactly like her, but different from the norm, she had never heard or seen of such a thing. She walked over towards him a bit, then paused hesitating for a moment, "Show me, please." She said quietly before she shifted to her tiger shape, kind of like a i'll show you mind if you show me yours sort of thing. She didn't know it would but she needed to see it to believe it. She walked up to him, for once not hiding her color from another shifter. In reality he was probably the first besides the two who brought her there, to see her tiger form other then those trying to kill her. And her family of course, before they died.
Akane smirked at having got Iona's goat. She thought of pushing just a bit more, but decided to let it be as he got a magazine to thumb through.  
~~~
Yasha was apprehensive as he looked to Katya without indecision.  He said quietly, "I don't show my shape to outsiders of my pride. But since you are an exception to my rule, I will. "  He then shifted and looked to Katya without amber eyes of fire.
Iona watched out the window as she wondered how this trip would go. Their last mission was, a sort of success. "How are we going to get the twins back here? Any ideas or are we just going to wing it?" She asked curiously looking over at Akane. She had a feeling that she wouldn't really shave her tiger bald but she was still going to be careful.

Katya sat there in front of him thinking for a moment that he wouldn't show her, and she couldn't really blame him. But when he did shift she stood up excitedly and walked over. She walked a small circle around him, looking at him curiously. When she had finished her inspection she laid down in front of him with her head on her paws. He was like her, perhaps not exactly like her but close enough. She could not make herself something she was not, she was not patient or calm, she had a hard time slowing down from her time on the run. And she had an even harder time admitting when she was wrong. But in her small way she was showing him she understood and that she was sorry for her behavior.
"I don't know.  With them, we could always extended of formal invitation to come meet our Alpha.  If that fails,  we'll have to divide to conquer. Which is basically wingingit." Akane said as she turned the page and looked to Iona as she did so.
Yasha stood tall as she had her gander at him from all angles.  As she rested upon the  floor,  he gathered his hindquarters under him and sat down to looked to her. His tail flicked lazily at his side as he let their cats share space together.  A short time passed before he brought his full body down to lay upon the floor more comfortably.  He watched her tiger cautiously,  even though it wasn't too obvious.  It was the alpha in him that held back relaxing completely around strangers.
Iona thought about it for a moment then nodded. "The formal invitation might just work. Trying to take two of them out of anywhere is going to be tough, so I say we approach them formally first."

Katya watched him for a moment before she shifted back and sat a few feet away on the floor. "You have my thanks, for the sanctuary as well as for indulging me just now. I will stay, for a time, at least until my debt is paid. However I like to keep busy when I can, I have some skills, so if you can use me I would like you too." She said with a firm nod and for the first time a small smile. She stood then with the intention of leaving, she didn't want to over stay her welcome at this moment. However when she stood she closed her eyes and shook her head a bit looking down at her side, she was a bit light headed. She really should probably rest for a bit, she was doing too much while still healing.

(They heal at a normal human rate or slightly accelerated? Or if you don't know I will wing it. )
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:16 pm

The man stumbled over a planter,  but quickly got up to swing his leg over the railing to climb down.  "Well that was stupid. " He muttered to himself when he reached the alleyway below.
Sophia watched him go then the balcony for a minute before she moved. She let the curtain drop back into place and went back to her twin so they could curl up together again.
The man took up his spot across the street again,  cursing his dumb luck. He looked to his watch and sighed as he scooted down the wall to sit. It was going to be a while before the hunters got here.
(Skip till they arrive?)
(Yep, I was setting it up for a time skip for that plot line.   Smile )

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:55 pm

~~~

Iona thought about it for a moment then nodded. "The formal invitation might just work. Trying to take two of them out of anywhere is going to be tough, so I say we approach them formally first."

Katya watched him for a moment before she shifted back and sat a few feet away on the floor. "You have my thanks, for the sanctuary as well as for indulging me just now. I will stay, for a time, at least until my debt is paid. However I like to keep busy when I can, I have some skills, so if you can use me I would like you too." She said with a firm nod and for the first time a small smile. She stood then with the intention of leaving, she didn't want to over stay her welcome at this moment. However when she stood she closed her eyes and shook her head a bit looking down at her side, she was a bit light headed. She really should probably rest for a bit, she was doing too much while still healing.

(They heal at a normal human rate or slightly accelerated? Or if you don't know I will wing it. )
(After this, well time skip and do a separate freestanding post so Starr's characters can merge with ours easier. )
Akane nodded her agreement and got comfortable as she put them magazine down. "We should probably try to catch some rest. We'll have to hit the ground running.  It's a 10 and a half hour flight,  so that plenty of time to sleep. " She said seriously.  But she couldn't help that smirk that pulled at her lips as she looked to Iona.  Just a slight hint towards  their previous conversation of moments ago.  She had no intention of following through with her threat.  
~~~
As Katya moved to leave,  Yasha shifted to his human form and said, "Sleep well, Kayta.  We'll guard you well." He moved to get his tea and sit at his desk  again.  
(That I don't know.  Maybe ask Silver.  She'll be able to enlighten you. )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:06 pm

Jaeger grinned as he moved to the balcony to liget the barbecue that already had charcoals in it. "I'm glad you like it. Just remember,  when you see a rat, get it. Those things breed like crazy. It's mostly because of the grain silo across the way. Needless to say, I never lack for entertainment." He said humorously. 
~~~
The rest of their meal went quietly.  Hunger and manners playing their part to that end. As they finished up, Zypher smiled pleasantly to Anna to ask as he gathered the plates to take to the kitchen.  " So, I got my aptitude results back." He said conversationally. 
~~~
"Yes, he is." Deagan replied shyly as he looked to Robin. He then focused upon gathering the items they had selected to take to.....he had no clue. "Where do I take these, exactly?" He asked with a frown.
Keri chuckled and shook her head a little "Rats?" She didn't much like them and killed them when she could anyway. 
~~~
Anna smiled at that as she got up to follow and help clean up. "Oh, good. I was hoping they would be back soon. What were your choices narrowed down to?" She asked curiously.
~~~
"The register, also called check out." Robin said, leading the way for him. She still held some of the stuff, setting them down on the counter when they reached the counter.
"Yep! They're just a drawback of living in thevery industrial side of the city. " Jaeger stated as he came back inside.  He looked to Keri and joked "Your high end apartment is sounding better by the second,  huh? "  
~~~
Zypher started drawing water to prevent wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.  "Oh the top match was cyber espionage. But I believe most just call it hacking." He said as he went on to list the other results as well.
~~~
Deagan smiled sheepishly as the items were range up and he paid. He then took the bags as they were ready to leave.
Keri shook her head and laughed softly. "I don't have a personal forest over there" She said teasingly.
~~~
"That's a good job." Anna said and helped put the dishes in the washer. "Are you going to take that one or one of the others?" 
~~
Robin smiled and waved to the salespeople as they left and headed for the car to put the items in the trunk. "What would you like to see next?"
Jaeger laughed.  "A labyrinth of tree trunks does not a forest make. " He said as he got the steaks out of the fridge and set them on the counter.  "Do you want something to drink? What's your poison?" He asked curiously. 
~~~
"I don't know,  I'm definitely leaning towards that one, simply because I love solving puzzles and hacking is essentially that. " Zypher stated as he smiled to Anna pleasantly.  "What do you think I should do? How best can I serve you pack Anna?" He asked sincerely.  
~~~
Deagan shrugged and admitted,  " I don't think I can handle crowds just yet. So maybe somewhere less touristy. "
"If the trees do not make the forest, then what does?" Keri asked teasingly then chuckled "Water or tea is fine with me." 
~~~
"If hacking is something that you love, you can go with that one. Then later if you feel like a change, you can ask to transfer, if it ever comes to that. We do want our people to be happy here and one way to do that is to allow movement in the fields." Anna replied 
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded, going to get in the drivers seat. Somewhere interesting that wasn't too touristy. Though it was getting late, so the tourists were out eating and such at the moment.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:45 pm

"Yep! They're just a drawback of living in thevery industrial side of the city. " Jaeger stated as he came back inside.  He looked to Keri and joked "Your high end apartment is sounding better by the second,  huh? "  
~~~
Zypher started drawing water to prevent wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.  "Oh the top match was cyber espionage. But I believe most just call it hacking." He said as he went on to list the other results as well.
~~~
Deagan smiled sheepishly as the items were range up and he paid. He then took the bags as they were ready to leave.
Keri shook her head and laughed softly. "I don't have a personal forest over there" She said teasingly.
~~~
"That's a good job." Anna said and helped put the dishes in the washer. "Are you going to take that one or one of the others?" 
~~
Robin smiled and waved to the salespeople as they left and headed for the car to put the items in the trunk. "What would you like to see next?"
Jaeger laughed.  "A labyrinth of tree trunks does not a forest make. " He said as he got the steaks out of the fridge and set them on the counter.  "Do you want something to drink? What's your poison?" He asked curiously. 
~~~
"I don't know,  I'm definitely leaning towards that one, simply because I love solving puzzles and hacking is essentially that. " Zypher stated as he smiled to Anna pleasantly.  "What do you think I should do? How best can I serve you pack Anna?" He asked sincerely.  
~~~
Deagan shrugged and admitted,  " I don't think I can handle crowds just yet. So maybe somewhere less touristy. "
"If the trees do not make the forest, then what does?" Keri asked teasingly then chuckled "Water or tea is fine with me." 
~~~
"If hacking is something that you love, you can go with that one. Then later if you feel like a change, you can ask to transfer, if it ever comes to that. We do want our people to be happy here and one way to do that is to allow movement in the fields." Anna replied 
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded, going to get in the drivers seat. Somewhere interesting that wasn't too touristy. Though it was getting late, so the tourists were out eating and such at the moment.
"Well, you do have me there." Jaeger stated with ano easy laugh as he pulled out the gallon of Lipton tea. "Its not home made, but it has a good flavor. " He said as he set it down and moved to get come glasses with some ice in them. 
~~~
"Now that's a different concept.  My old pack didn't allow much movement.  Part of why I entertained the move to the big city and joining your pack." Zypher stated honestly.  He closed the dishwasher and drained the sink as they finished cleaning up. 
~~~
Deagan looked to the sky and thought better of being out much longer.  He said as he got in the passenger side.  "Perhaps we should just heard back." He offered kindly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:03 pm

"If you're that paranoid there's a way to change the scent almost completely but I don't think you're ready for it," Alex said with a chuckled as she closed the door after he went in.
Ash frowned as he tried to figure out what she ment by that, but drew a blank.  So he explained why he'd been so nervous.  " The train car is one thing, but this....this is different. What will everyone think? I should have got my own room." He looked around and sighed softly as he went to the door of the balcony.  "Maybe I can sleep out here. That's respectable, right?" He asked hopefully. 
~~~
(Oops! I strike again. )
"You do, huh? Well then, I'm the luckiest man in the world. To have a woman like you at my side." Raycon stated with a purr.
Alex rolled her eyes with a smile "Who? No one knows who we are here they're just assuming we're a couple. Plus if you had your own room and if something happened I wouldn't know and you would just be taken. It's no biggie if we sleep next to each other on the bed, not like you've never slept next to a woman before" she said as she picked up the room service menu to look through.
~~~
Serena laughed softly and kissed him lovingly. "And I'm lucky to have you, it's a good thing we'll have centuries together then" she purred.
Ash swallowed hard and looked away from Alex.  He set his bag down by the dresser so he could gave the room a look over. He slipped his hands in his pockets and stared at the few paintings on the wall. "So how do we get out of here? Out of Prague I mean. " He asked worriedly. 
~~~
Alex shrugged as she flipped through the menu "The only thing I can think of is to shift into our cat forms in the woods and taking off from there. We can't do much without your passport and cell phone."
~~~
Serena hugged him lovingly and kissed his cheek.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:10 pm

(After this, well time skip and do a separate freestanding post so Starr's characters can merge with ours easier. )
Akane nodded her agreement and got comfortable as she put them magazine down. "We should probably try to catch some rest. We'll have to hit the ground running.  It's a 10 and a half hour flight,  so that plenty of time to sleep. " She said seriously.  But she couldn't help that smirk that pulled at her lips as she looked to Iona.  Just a slight hint towards  their previous conversation of moments ago.  She had no intention of following through with her threat.  
~~~
As Katya moved to leave,  Yasha shifted to his human form and said, "Sleep well, Kayta.  We'll guard you well." He moved to get his tea and sit at his desk  again.  
(Alright I will keep an eye out for the separate post.)
Iona glanced at Akane and nodded, "Alright but I am sleeping with one eye open just to be safe." She said but she was smiling, she knew Akane wouldn't go through with it, well she hoped not anyways.

Katya paused and looked over he shoulder at him and nodded."You better if you don't it'll come back to haunt you. And by it I mean me." she said jokingly as she turned and left heading back down the hall to her room to get some rest. She shut and locked the door to her room and laid down on the quite comfortable bed and went to sleep. And for the first time in a long time she wasn't worried about something coming through the door after her.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:16 pm

~~~
(Oops! I strike again. )
~~~
~~~
Alex shrugged as she flipped through the menu "The only thing I can think of is to shift into our cat forms in the woods and taking off from there. We can't do much without your passport and cell phone."
~~~
"I guess we could do that. But I'll stick out like a sore thumb." Ash stated as he shifted to his albino lion form. Ask shifted back and asked as he paced,  "can't we get forged documents. I've seen enough spy movies to know that is an for the right price. I can maybe cash in my checks to get cash to pay for it. " 
~~~
Raycon sighed deeply and tightened his hold upon her a little.  "Humm, how did you know I needed that?" He asked quietly.

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:24 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Well, you do have me there." Jaeger stated with ano easy laugh as he pulled out the gallon of Lipton tea. "Its not home made, but it has a good flavor. " He said as he set it down and moved to get come glasses with some ice in them. 
~~~
"Now that's a different concept.  My old pack didn't allow much movement.  Part of why I entertained the move to the big city and joining your pack." Zypher stated honestly.  He closed the dishwasher and drained the sink as they finished cleaning up. 
~~~
Deagan looked to the sky and thought better of being out much longer.  He said as he got in the passenger side.  "Perhaps we should just heard back." He offered kindly.
Keri chuckled and smiled at him "That's fine, I like Lipton tea" She said honestly. 
~~~
"People need change sometimes to be happy. Though there are others that like to stay in one place always." Anna said with a smile. They were done with cleaning up, but she wasn't sure what else to do. She wanted to stay with him even without an excuse.
~~
Robin looked to him then shrugged "If that is what you wish. I don't want to overload you on your first day out." She said gently.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:18 am

"Well when I do have free time I usually like to read but I have a feeling I have a new activity I'll enjoy in my free time" she said with a wink before continuing "What about you? "

Sebastian chuckled, yes he figured they would be spending more free time much like this in the future. " I like to explore, go for walks. I also enjoy getting some firearms training in, or time with my bow. " he said after he thought about the question. "I also enjoy baking and cooking." He added with a smile knowing it sounded silly.
"A man that could cook now that's a turn on " Talia commented before she continuing "Yes I try to train everyday,  just because I've done this for years doesn't mean I have the right to slack off."
(Btw Sebastian would be the same age as Talia since each Sentienal would be born in the same year and day as their mates. I just remembered. Razz )

(Ok I forgot about that, I will go back to his form and edit it after this. )

Sebastian chuckled, "Well I said I like to cook not necessarily that I am great at it. I think I cook alright, still learning. When your a bachelor and you don't want you food to taste like dirt you learn quickly." He replied with a laugh and shake of his head remembering all the things he had burned while learning. "We should train together sometime, see what our skills are, maybe we could help each other out." He suggested.

(Here you go Silver, I think this was the last post we had for the two. thumbs up  )
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 am

Sebastian chuckled, yes he figured they would be spending more free time much like this in the future. " I like to explore, go for walks. I also enjoy getting some firearms training in, or time with my bow. " he said after he thought about the question. "I also enjoy baking and cooking." He added with a smile knowing it sounded silly.
"A man that could cook now that's a turn on " Talia commented before she continuing "Yes I try to train everyday,  just because I've done this for years doesn't mean I have the right to slack off."
(Btw Sebastian would be the same age as Talia since each Sentienal would be born in the same year and day as their mates. I just remembered. Razz )

Sebastian chuckled, "Well I said I like to cook not necessarily that I am great at it. I think I cook alright, still learning. When your a bachelor and you don't want you food to taste like dirt you learn quickly." He replied with a laugh and shake of his head remembering all the things he had burned while learning. "We should train together sometime, see what our skills are, maybe we could help each other out." He suggested.

(Here you go Silver, I think this was the last post we had for the two. thumbs up  )
(Thank you Razz )
Talia laughed before she nodded "I agree , it's good to know our strengths and weaknesses as partners. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 pm

(Thank you Razz )
Talia laughed before she nodded "I agree , it's good to know our strengths and weaknesses as partners. "

That was one way to look at it, he thought to himself. He had to admit he wanted to see her in action. "I could use a shower I think, how about you?" Sebastian asked with a grin as he stood and stripped his shirt off. He wasn't sure if they were going back to work today or not but he wanted to be clean and fresh if and when he did.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:04 pm

(Thank you Razz )

That was one way to look at it, he thought to himself. He had to admit he wanted to see her in action. "I could use a shower I think, how about you?" Sebastian asked with a grin as he stood and stripped his shirt off. He wasn't sure if they were going back to work today or not but he wanted to be clean and fresh if and when he did.
"Hmm I think I could use one too" Talia purred before she stood up and headed to the bathroom with a spring in her steps.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:25 pm

(Thank you Razz )

"Hmm I think I could use one too" Talia purred before she stood up and headed to the bathroom with a spring in her steps.

Sebastian kicked out of his pants as he headed towards the open bathroom door to start the shower. He chuckled at both her comment and how eager she seemed. "Hmm think we'll both fit?" He asked as he eyed the shower with a grin.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:53 pm

Akane came awake as the pilot came on over the entercom to announce their soon arrival.  She stretched with a large yawn as she looked to Iona.

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 6:53 pm

What happened to the post Nicky? I just saw it Shocked
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:06 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri chuckled and smiled at him "That's fine, I like Lipton tea" She said honestly. 
~~~
"People need change sometimes to be happy. Though there are others that like to stay in one place always." Anna said with a smile. They were done with cleaning up, but she wasn't sure what else to do. She wanted to stay with him even without an excuse.
~~
Robin looked to him then shrugged "If that is what you wish. I don't want to overload you on your first day out." She said gently.
"Oh, good. I was afraid it would be a deal breaker. " Jaeger stated with a wink as he filled their glasses.  "Tea loyalty can become quite heated. " He joked as he handed Keri her glass. 
~~~
Zypher nodded agreement and fixed Anna in his gaze as he struggled with what he wanted to ask her next. Deciding to chance her leaving, he asked,  "Anna, would you care to puppy pile on the couch? In our wolf forms of course.  Its a fully respectable snuggle, I promise...... at least where I come from. If you don't practice that in the big city, I'll understand. " 
~~~
"No, that's not what I wish. I just don't want to be an imposition. " Deagan stated quietly as he lowered his gaze to his hands. He liked this one on one time with Robin.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What happened to the post Nicky? I just saw it Shocked
(I'd already answered your post. So I deleted it.  You never answered mine. )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 7:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What happened to the post Nicky? I just saw it Shocked
(I'd already answered your post. So I deleted it.  You never answered mine. )
Oh I'm sorry I thought I did.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:17 pm

~~~
(Alright I will keep an eye out for the separate post.)
Iona glanced at Akane and nodded, "Alright but I am sleeping with one eye open just to be safe." She said but she was smiling, she knew Akane wouldn't go through with it, well she hoped not anyways.

Katya paused and looked over her shoulder at him and nodded."You better if you don't it'll come back to haunt you. And by it I mean me." she said jokingly as she turned and left heading back down the hall to her room to get some rest. She shut and locked the door to her room and laid down on the quite comfortable bed and went to sleep. And for the first time in a long time she wasn't worried about something coming through the door after her.
(Answered separately.   Very Happy )
~~~
Yasha watched Katya go with a slight smirk at her joke. He shook his head before returning to his pride business.  Time passed quickly and soon it was dark.  Deciding to conclude the day's work,  he stood stiffly at having sat still for so long.  Seeing the gardens were dark, he chose to stretch his muscles out in his tiger form.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 7:18 pm

(If it's been a few days it's okay to bring it up)
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(If it's been a few days it's okay to bring it up)
(Last time I did that, I got scolded. Besides,  I've been away.  )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 7:24 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
"I guess we could do that. But I'll stick out like a sore thumb." Ash stated as he shifted to his albino lion form. Ask shifted back and asked as he paced,  "can't we get forged documents. I've seen enough spy movies to know that is an for the right price. I can maybe cash in my checks to get cash to pay for it. " 
~~~
Raycon sighed deeply and tightened his hold upon her a little.  "Humm, how did you know I needed that?" He asked quietly.
"The only way that will work is if you have a photo ID on you and even if it did I doubt you know people that will forge documents for you" Alex answered honestly.
~~~
"You're very easy to read" she teased lightly as she moved to rub his shoulders.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum