New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ezekiel glanced to Sarah and smiled gently.  "You are as lovely as ever a tigress could dream to be. But it is understandable to want to freshen up after so long a journey, so yes." He followed the gaze of Sophia and made apologies. "Please forgive them. They are not meaning to be rude they are just very hopeful that you choose to stay. We are at a disadvantage with no healers. As you can imagine." He then held the door open for them  to proceed him for the moment.
Sophia looked to him at his words and frowned a little "No healers, at all? How do you care for your people without being found out?" She was honestly curious as they went in the door.
" Yes,  no healer since the last passed and did not choose an apprentice. She passed unexpectedly and quite in her prime. Mr. Yasuhiko has sent a cat to the university to learn the basics. But human medical school does not cover our unique physiology. So that is how we have made it so far. " Ezekiel informed dutifully as he then took the lead again.
Sarah and Sophia looked to one another, their frowns matching at that information. They didn't like the thought of a pride without medical help, or only with inexperienced medical help on hand. They followed the beta, wondering about what their alpha would say or do if he knew.
Ezekiel stopped at a large door. "Here is where we part for now. You'll find refreshments in there as well as whatever you may need. The facilities are to the right of this door. When you are ready,  I will be awaiting you at the end of the hall. Please take over long you need.  " He informed as he bowed to leave them.
Sarah and Sophia returned the bow before going inside to get cleaned up so they didn't look so much like they had just slept in their clothes before going out together to meet Ezekial again. They wouldn't take the time to change, that they felt would take too long.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:06 am

Flopped on his side to get away from her playfully counter attack. His actions sent throw pillows scattering onto the floor.  He huffed softly and swatted at Keri lightly.  His tail lazily flopping off the bed. 
~~~
Zypher let out as soft breath as the two walked away.  He rubbed his neck nervously as he turned to get his bottle of water to snag a long sip. His mouth suddenly dry. He just hoped he'd made a good first impression,  considering his attire. 
~~~
Azle returned her kiss as he moved his lips gently aginst Robin's. He guided his free hand up to caress her jaw on the other side. It worked to stabilize himself as he got lost in her kiss. Pausing briefly as he suckled her bottom lip, before rejoining the kiss fully. He was careful to not knick her with his fangs, however. Even as he marveled at how she tasted like sunshine, so warm and vital and full of life.
Keri purred as they played a little with one another, though she stopped after a while and snuggled up beside him. She kept purring as she did in part to distract him if he was still thinking of trying to tickle her.
~~~
He was left to himself for a while, though the other wolves there weren't being rude or ignoring him. Anyone who noticed if he looked their way would wave or nod to him in greeting. 
~~~
Robin enjoyed the kiss, her hands coming up to his shoulders before slipping behind his neck to hold him close while the kiss lasted. As much as part of her knew this wasn't the best choice, she wanted it. Kissing with fangs wasn't easy, but it could be done without drawing blood.
Her ploy had worked,  Jaeger had forgot all about tickling her as he lovingly groomed Keri.  He purred a duet with her.  Perfectly content in this moment.  
~~~
Zypher worked the elliptical until his shirt was wet with sweat. He then took to walking around the gym to cool down and relax his leg muscles,  before heading to the obstacle course for some challenging fun. 
~~~
Azle soon made a quiet sound as they continued to kiss.  He suddenly broke away and hissed with anger. His coven required his attention.  "I'm sorry Robin.  A newling has gone feral and killed an innocent. I must contend with this with swift punishment before the Sentinels find out." He said was reluctance as he stood.
Keri turned her head and enjoyed the grooming, eventually turning enough she she could start grooming him as well. This was the happiest she had been in a while. 
~~~
"Want a race?" A youngish male asked when he came to the course. 
~~
Robin made a small sound when he pulled away, though she looked away and nodded at his words. "I should go eat. Go, take care of your people Azle." She said softly.
Jaeger took to resting as Keri started grooming him. He purred and gave her love blinks with his eyes. This was the second best day in his life and both involved his Ker bear.  
~~~
Zypher looked time the source of the voice and nodded with an easy smile.  "Sure, I'm game. I'm Zypher by the way." He said easily. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head and said quietly,  " No, Robin. You don't have to leave me. In fact, I was hoping you'd  consider coming with me."
Keri took her time, enjoying grooming him for a while before she laid down beside him and got still again. Just being here with him was good.
~~~
"Guy, and yes, I've heard all the jokes" The guy said with a grin before going to get ready for the race. He was strong and fit, and would give Zypher a run for his money, so to speak. 
~~~
Robin swallowed and glanced to him again then shook her head a little "It's your coven, I can meet you after your work is done. Or in the garden, I haven't done any of my exercises today after all."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:04 am

(It really is the worst, especially the disorientation, or at least I had that really bad. And it was also scary cause I couldn't talk when I woke up, jaw surgery. )

Aliyah moved the water to his mouth to help him out as he was obviously having some trouble. She truthfully didn't mind, after she helped him with some water she set it back down and sat next to the bed to let him finish waking up. "If your in pain just let me know and I will get the healer to up your medication." She told him.
(Yikes!  hugs I hope that's all better. )
Reese shook his head slightly and grazed to her before looking to his cast.  "I'm fine,  just groggy. " He said quietly.  He rubbed his face with his good arm to help clear the cobwebs from his mind.
(Thanks it was years ago, so yeah its all better. )

Aliyah nodded in understanding and looked to his cast. She smirked as she got an idea, whether it was a good one or not had yet to be determined. "Want me to draw some cheetah spots on your cast for you?" She asked in rare humor, although she was joking she also didn't expect him to actually agree to it.
Reese laughed at that. " So are you leading me to believe you can decipher the difference between cheetah, leopard and jaguar spots? Even I cannot do that, but then I am not Alpha." He said quietly as he looked to Aliyah with a grin.
Aliyah chuckled, "well jaguar and leopard spots are very similar. Cheetah spots however have their differences, especially your spots. Your pattern is quiet unique so I think I could match it appropriately if needed." She said as she shook her head at the nature of their conversation. She then sobered a bit looking to him in confusion. " why did you lie to the healer about how this happened?"
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:09 am

(Sure why not, Yasha is busy so she can't go get her awkward flirt on. lol, unless of course you have other things planned for her. )

Katya watched the twins follow the beta inside, her tail flicking from side to side. Of course they had to both be attractive and female. She growled softly as some jealousy surfaced.

Iona nodded in agreement with her comment. He was indeed something to look at, in both his forms in her opinion. "So what should we do first now that we have some down time?"
(Lol!  Nope! Not a thing.  )
"I'm going to relax by the Koi pond and listen to the bubbling waterfall. Water always relaxes me, when it doesn't make me have to pee." Akane said with humor. She was glad when the vehicle stopped at the garage of the inner partook the castle.  "What about yourself? Ezekiel seems otherwise engaged. " She said with a chuckle.
Katya knew that she couldn't very well charge in and stalk after the two twins. She was aware that Yasha needed them and so she swallowed her jealousy and stalked off towards the gardens instead. She did her best to not let it effect her although it would be evident to anyone who saw her how irritated she was, even if they didn't know the cause. Her tail twitched back and forth angrily as she walked, growling softly.

Iona chuckled, "Yeah he does seem a touch busy. I figure I will just shadow you for now. After that who knows, i've got the rest of the day and all sorts of trouble I can find for myself to get into." She joked with a chuckle as she stepped out of the car.
Akane smiled and got out after Iona. " Mischief and Mayhem should have been our middle names. The question is, whom would be who?" She asked curiously.
Iona chuckled, "I would say either one works for both of us. I feel like I am more mischief though then mayhem." She said with a grin, she looked to the car and opted to leave her bag there. She could grab it later and take it o her room.

Katya stalked into the garden her tail still twitching grumpily. She was just being insecure, it had been awhile since she had liked someone. Yasha had chosen her she told herself internally she just needed to calm herself down. She wished she had a place to swim that always helped. She looked over at the koi pond in speculation.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:48 am

" Yes,  no healer since the last passed and did not choose an apprentice. She passed unexpectedly and quite in her prime. Mr. Yasuhiko has sent a cat to the university to learn the basics. But human medical school does not cover our unique physiology. So that is how we have made it so far. " Ezekiel informed dutifully as he then took the lead again.
Sarah and Sophia looked to one another, their frowns matching at that information. They didn't like the thought of a pride without medical help, or only with inexperienced medical help on hand. They followed the beta, wondering about what their alpha would say or do if he knew.
Ezekiel stopped at a large door. "Here is where we part for now. You'll find refreshments in there as well as whatever you may need. The facilities are to the right of this door. When you are ready,  I will be awaiting you at the end of the hall. Please take as long you need.  " He informed as he bowed to leave them.
Sarah and Sophia returned the bow before going inside to get cleaned up so they didn't look so much like they had just slept in their clothes before going out together to meet Ezekial again. They wouldn't take the time to change, that they felt would take too long.
Ezekiel smiled as he was the twins coming down the hallway.  "You both are a vision.  Please come this way, " He asked as he took them to the Alpha.  

Yasha sat sipping tea quietly as he waited for the tigresses. He had to admit,  he was a bit nervous. Mainly because they would be an important addition to his pride. They would not be happy,  he knew that much. But he had to try.  When the double doors opened with Ezekiel leading the way, Yasha set down his teacup on the coffee table and stood respectfully.  He smiled and said, "Welcome to my humble abode.  Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable. "

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:09 pm

Her ploy had worked,  Jaeger had forgot all about tickling her as he lovingly groomed Keri.  He purred a duet with her.  Perfectly content in this moment.  
~~~
Zypher worked the elliptical until his shirt was wet with sweat. He then took to walking around the gym to cool down and relax his leg muscles,  before heading to the obstacle course for some challenging fun. 
~~~
Azle soon made a quiet sound as they continued to kiss.  He suddenly broke away and hissed with anger. His coven required his attention.  "I'm sorry Robin.  A newling has gone feral and killed an innocent. I must contend with this with swift punishment before the Sentinels find out." He said was reluctance as he stood.
Keri turned her head and enjoyed the grooming, eventually turning enough she she could start grooming him as well. This was the happiest she had been in a while. 
~~~
~~
Robin made a small sound when he pulled away, though she looked away and nodded at his words. "I should go eat. Go, take care of your people Azle." She said softly.
Jaeger took to resting as Keri started grooming him. He purred and gave her love blinks with his eyes. This was the second best day in his life and both involved his Ker bear.  
~~~
Zypher looked time the source of the voice and nodded with an easy smile.  "Sure, I'm game. I'm Zypher by the way." He said easily. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head and said quietly,  " No, Robin. You don't have to leave me. In fact, I was hoping you'd  consider coming with me."
Keri took her time, enjoying grooming him for a while before she laid down beside him and got still again. Just being here with him was good.
~~~
"Guy, and yes, I've heard all the jokes" The guy said with a grin before going to get ready for the race. He was strong and fit, and would give Zypher a run for his money, so to speak. 
~~~
Robin swallowed and glanced to him again then shook her head a little "It's your coven, I can meet you after your work is done. Or in the garden, I haven't done any of my exercises today after all."
Jaeger had settled into a light doze with Keri so close and warm next to him. He was content to sleep just the way they were. 
~~~
Zypher laughed at the guy's personality.  He liked him already.  Zypher shifted and got ready for the race. He was revved up and ready to go. He put his toes to the starting line and bolted when the signal was given.  He was impressed with Guy who was keeping pace with him easily.  For the longest time they were neck and neck, but experience gave Zypher the advantage on some of the obstacles on the corse.  Which shaved off minutes and subsequently would give him the lead he needed to win. If he could hold it. 
~~~
Azle smiled sadly and nodded. "I'll see you after then. " He said as he turned to leave. The weight of what had to be done to Nellie already a burden.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:10 pm

Ezekiel stopped at a large door. "Here is where we part for now. You'll find refreshments in there as well as whatever you may need. The facilities are to the right of this door. When you are ready,  I will be awaiting you at the end of the hall. Please take as long you need.  " He informed as he bowed to leave them.
Ezekiel smiled as he was the twins coming down the hallway.  "You both are a vision.  Please come this way, " He asked as he took them to the Alpha.  

Yasha sat sipping tea quietly as he waited for the tigresses. He had to admit,  he was a bit nervous. Mainly because they would be an important addition to his pride. They would not be happy,  he knew that much. But he had to try.  When the double doors opened with Ezekiel leading the way, Yasha set down his teacup on the coffee table and stood respectfully.  He smiled and said, "Welcome to my humble abode.  Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable. "
Sarah smiled but was quiet as she followed Ezekiel down the hall. Sophia though wasn't as quiet. "We are hardly a vision, but thanks for the compliment." 
They paused at the door, reaching for one another's hands before they came in to greet the alpha. "Greetings alpha."  They said before sitting beside one another.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:14 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger had settled into a light doze with Keri so close and warm next to him. He was content to sleep just the way they were. 
~~~
Zypher laughed at the guy's personality.  He liked him already.  Zypher shifted and got ready for the race. He was revved up and ready to go. He put his toes to the starting line and bolted when the signal was given.  He was impressed with Guy who was keeping pace with him easily.  For the longest time they were neck and neck, but experience gave Zypher the advantage on some of the obstacles on the corse.  Which shaved off minutes and subsequently would give him the lead he needed to win. If he could hold it. 
~~~
Azle smiled sadly and nodded. "I'll see you after then. " He said as he turned to leave. The weight of what had to be done to Nellie already a burden.
Keri soon closed her eyes to sleep too. She was content and happy with him.
~~~
The guy had his own strengths and showed them as he caught up to Zypher again, getting neck and neck with him again sot hat they ended on a tie. He shifted back to human, laughing cheerfully. "You are good at this newblood. A good asset for the pack." 
~~~
Robin dipped her head, she needed the space from him for a little while to try to find her balance again. She got up to head for her room for a shower before she would head to find the dining room

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 pm

(Yikes!  hugs I hope that's all better. )
Reese shook his head slightly and grazed to her before looking to his cast.  "I'm fine,  just groggy. " He said quietly.  He rubbed his face with his good arm to help clear the cobwebs from his mind.

Aliyah nodded in understanding and looked to his cast. She smirked as she got an idea, whether it was a good one or not had yet to be determined. "Want me to draw some cheetah spots on your cast for you?" She asked in rare humor, although she was joking she also didn't expect him to actually agree to it.
Reese laughed at that. " So are you leading me to believe you can decipher the difference between cheetah, leopard and jaguar spots? Even I cannot do that, but then I am not Alpha." He said quietly as he looked to Aliyah with a grin.
Aliyah chuckled, "well jaguar and leopard spots are very similar. Cheetah spots however have their differences, especially your spots. Your pattern is quiet unique so I think I could match it appropriately if needed." She said as she shook her head at the nature of their conversation. She then sobered a bit looking to him in confusion. " why did you lie to the healer about how this happened?"
Reese smiled with her explaining the spots, but sighed when the levity was done. He looked to Aliyah and asked, " I stated the facts. I was at the bottom of a  cliff. A rock did hit me and it broke my leg.  Through you fast thinking, you saved meand brought me home. When did I lie?"

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

(Lol!  Nope! Not a thing.  )
"I'm going to relax by the Koi pond and listen to the bubbling waterfall. Water always relaxes me, when it doesn't make me have to pee." Akane said with humor. She was glad when the vehicle stopped at the garage of the inner partook the castle.  "What about yourself? Ezekiel seems otherwise engaged. " She said with a chuckle.
Katya knew that she couldn't very well charge in and stalk after the two twins. She was aware that Yasha needed them and so she swallowed her jealousy and stalked off towards the gardens instead. She did her best to not let it effect her although it would be evident to anyone who saw her how irritated she was, even if they didn't know the cause. Her tail twitched back and forth angrily as she walked, growling softly.

Iona chuckled, "Yeah he does seem a touch busy. I figure I will just shadow you for now. After that who knows, i've got the rest of the day and all sorts of trouble I can find for myself to get into." She joked with a chuckle as she stepped out of the car.
Akane smiled and got out after Iona. " Mischief and Mayhem should have been our middle names. The question is, whom would be who?" She asked curiously.
Iona chuckled, "I would say either one works for both of us. I feel like I am more mischief though then mayhem." She said with a grin, she looked to the car and opted to leave her bag there. She could grab it later and take it o her room.

Katya stalked into the garden her tail still twitching grumpily. She was just being insecure, it had been awhile since she had liked someone. Yasha had chosen her she told herself internally she just needed to calm herself down. She wished she had a place to swim that always helped. She looked over at the koi pond in speculation.
"Oh goodie! I had my heart set on Mayhem." Akane said with delight as she also let there belongings in the vehicle to head for the garden.  "I'm sorry looking forward to some R&R. Three tigresses in two days that's rest worthy,  I think. Iona? Is that a blue tiger in the pond?" She asked with a frown.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Sarah smiled but was quiet as she followed Ezekiel down the hall. Sophia though wasn't as quiet. "We are hardly a vision, but thanks for the compliment." 
They paused at the door, reaching for one another's hands before they came in to greet the alpha. "Greetings alpha."  They said before sitting beside one another.
Yasha bowed respectfully and sat as well. "Can I offer you some tea before we start?" He asked as he picked up the tea pot from the tray. 

Ezekiel moved to sit to the right of Yasha and crossed his legs comfortably and folded his hands in his lap. He was the picture of relaxed as he awaited the discussion.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:34 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri soon closed her eyes to sleep too. She was content and happy with him.
~~~
The guy had his own strengths and showed them as he caught up to Zypher again, getting neck and neck with him again sot hat they ended on a tie. He shifted back to human, laughing cheerfully. "You are good at this newblood. A good asset for the pack." 
~~~
Robin dipped her head, she needed the space from him for a little while to try to find her balance again. She got up to head for her room for a shower before she would head to find the dining room
(Fade or skip to morning?)
Jaeger slept soundly with Keri in his leopard arms on his king sized bed. 
~~~
Zypher smiled when he shifted and held his hand out. "You're one fast Guy. I tell ya, you sure did give me a good run. Thanks for that. I needed that." He said with enthusiasm. 
~~~
Deagan sat with the other Chosen and talked about his time out that day. The leather shop, the ride on the river and the family of swans.  The swans were of particular interest and he went into great detail about them.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Reese smiled with her explaining the spots, but sighed when the levity was done. He looked to Aliyah and asked, " I stated the facts. I was at the bottom of a  cliff. A rock did hit me and it broke my leg.  Through you fast thinking, you saved meand brought me home. When did I lie?"
She frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. "ok it was an omission of details, You got hurt because of me, I do not take that lightly. Put I know if the Pride found out the real story they may not look at me as favorably as they do now, so thank you. Do you believe you are able to continue in your duties in this shape?" She asked him frankly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:53 pm

"Oh goodie! I had my heart set on Mayhem." Akane said with delight as she also let there belongings in the vehicle to head for the garden.  "I'm sorry looking forward to some R&R. Three tigresses in two days that's rest worthy,  I think. Iona? Is that a blue tiger in the pond?" She asked with a frown.
( laughing2 She wasn't in the pond yet...but we'll roll with it. lol  Good thing Yasha can't see her now...he might be a touch upset at her trying to catch his fish.)

Katya was laying by the pond her front paws dipped in the water as she watched the fish swim by. She couldn't help herself she batted at one as it swam near her right paw. Her tail flicking from side to side behind her.

Iona looked up and laughed. "well she isn't all the way in the pond but yes it does look like there is a blue tiger playing in the koi pond. Wonder how she is fitting in, aside from trying to go fishing." She mused her eyes a light in amusement at the sight.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:09 pm

She frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. "ok it was an omission of details, You got hurt because of me, I do not take that lightly. Put I know if the Pride found out the real story they may not look at me as favorably as they do now, so thank you. Do you believe you are able to continue in your duties in this shape?" She asked him frankly.
Reese looked hard at her and said equally frankly,  "If you're not so pig headed and stubborn,  yes. If you insist on acting like petulant child and sneak around to dodge security details, then no. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:14 pm

Reese looked hard at her and said equally frankly,  "If you're not so pig headed and stubborn,  yes. If you insist on acting like petulant child and sneak around to dodge security details, then no. "
Aliyah bristled a little at that, instincts telling her not to let it slide but she just smiled slowly. "Good I was hoping you would say that. I need someone who can tell things to me straight, someone not afraid to do so." She said as she leaned forward, "You think you can do that for me? I promise not to beat you for it as long as you don't cross any lines."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:22 pm

( laughing2 She wasn't in the pond yet...but we'll roll with it. lol  Good thing Yasha can't see her now...he might be a touch upset at her trying to catch his fish.)

Katya was laying by the pond her front paws dipped in the water as she watched the fish swim by. She couldn't help herself she batted at one as it swam near her right paw. Her tail flicking from side to side behind her.

Iona looked up and laughed. "well she isn't all the way in the pond but yes it does look like there is a blue tiger playing in the koi pond. Wonder how she is fitting in, aside from trying to go fishing." She mused her eyes a light in amusement at the sight.
( cheeky  I misread it, so sue me. Lol! You do know how much certain Koi fish cost, right.  If you don't,  do a search. From 3,000 to 2 million depending on the size and color.  pale  )

Akane wasn't amused.  "Oh, good. Then you can tell Mr. Yasuhiko that she is eating and or traumatizing his prized Koi. I know there is one in there worth 17 million yen. Let's hope she didn't catch the orange white and black one." She said with annoyance.  "Hey! Blue butt! What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled to Katya.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:28 pm

Aliyah bristled a little at that, instincts telling her not to let it slide but she just smiled slowly. "Good I was hoping you would say that. I need someone who can tell things to me straight, someone not afraid to do so." She said as she leaned forward, "You think you can do that for me? I promise not to beat you for it as long as you don't cross any lines."
Reese shrugged and said unabashedly, " I'm not a sugar-coated kind of guy. You'll get it honest if not brutally so. Just as the only lines I cross are my t's and I always dot my i's "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:42 pm

( cheeky  I misread it, so sue me. Lol! You do know how much certain Koi fish cost, right.  If you don't,  do a search. From 3,000 to 2 million depending on the size and color.  pale  )

Akane wasn't amused.  "Oh, good. Then you can tell Mr. Yasuhiko that she is eating and or traumatizing his prized Koi. I know there is one in there worth 17 million yen. Let's hope she didn't catch the orange white and black one." She said with annoyance.  "Hey! Blue butt! What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled to Katya.
(Why do you think i said i hope he doesn't find out. giggle )

Iona sighed, Akane had a point although it didn't look like Katya was eating anything.

Katya jumped back pulling her paws out of the water as she spun around to the voice. She growled softly her tail flicking in more frustration. She stayed in her tiger form but walked a little ways from the pond, it was clear she had been doing something not allowed.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:44 pm

Reese shrugged and said unabashedly, " I'm not a sugar-coated kind of guy. You'll get it honest if not brutally so. Just as the only lines I cross are my t's and I always dot my i's "
"Fantastic! you've got the job, by the way I am making you my temporary Beta until that whole business gets settle as well. Hope your up for it. " She said with a smirk as she sat back in her chair. She supposed if he agreed to all this she owed him a bit of an explanation for her behavior earlier.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:12 pm

Iona sighed, Akane had a point although it didn't look like Katya was eating anything.

Katya jumped back pulling her paws out of the water as she spun around to the voice. She growled softly her tail flicking in more frustration. She stayed in her tiger form but walked a little ways from the pond, it was clear she had been doing something not allowed.
(Lol! True!  Razz )
"Did you just growl at me you overgrown house cat? Those are not goldfish!" Akane said with a frown as she went to check on the pond and fish.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:14 pm

"Fantastic! you've got the job, by the way I am making you my temporary Beta until that whole business gets settle as well. Hope your up for it. " She said with a smirk as she sat back in her chair. She supposed if he agreed to all this she owed him a bit of an explanation for her behavior earlier.
Reese smiled until the words sunk in. "Wait! What? You're making me Bata? " He asked confused.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:39 pm

(Lol! True!  Razz )
"Did you just growl at me you overgrown house cat? Those are not goldfish!" Akane said with a frown as she went to check on the pond and fish.
Iona crossed her arms over her chest and sat back to watch and see how it played out. Ready to step in if need be.

Katya snarled a bit flashing her teeth as she growled. She sat down a ways away from the pond, yes she was in the wrong here but she was not going to be treated like a miss behaving child.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Reese smiled until the words sunk in. "Wait! What? You're making me Bata? " He asked confused.
Aliyah laughed at his face when he finally took in what she said. "At least for now, it will appease the pride and I will know I have someone I trust. Whether you keep the title is up to you. " She said with a shrug. "And by the way I was not acting like a petulant child, its just, I was not ready for this. To be Alpha, I should have turned him down when he called me to pitch this idea." She said softly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:54 pm

(Lol! True!  Razz )
Iona crossed her arms over her chest and sat back to watch and see how it played out. Ready to step in if need be.

Katya snarled a bit flashing her teeth as she growled. She sat down a ways away from the pond, yes she was in the wrong here but she was not going to be treated like a miss behaving child.
Akane looked to Katya at her snarl and flash of teeth.  She rolled her eyes before she shifted to her tigress to do as she'd planned.  She walked over to settle in the shade of a  tree by the pond.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:20 pm

Aliyah laughed at his face when he finally took in what she said. "At least for now, it will appease the pride and I will know I have someone I trust. Whether you keep the title is up to you. " She said with a shrug. "And by the way I was not acting like a petulant child, its just, I was not ready for this. To be Alpha, I should have turned him down when he called me to pitch this idea." She said softly.
Reese looked to Aliyah as she confided in him. He said simply,  "You have to find your balance.  You were chosen for a reason.  He must have saw something in your and knew you could handle this. Aliyah,  you can't demand respect or loyalty,  you have to earn it. A good Alpha does that. Now, that's my two cents as your new acting Bata. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum