New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Jaeger sensed how relaxed Keri was and rolled so his own back was up against hers. He continued to purr for her as he relaxed himself. This was the best software to sunbathe in the afternoons.  
~~~
Zypher did so and glanced to Anna pleasantly as he poured them both a glass of tea. "Love the K-9 corse.  Joey showed  me around.  I really like him. " He said conversationally. 
~~~
Deagan slip out of the coat and hung it back up. "What was that like? What is snow like?" He asked as he looked to the jackets for his real choice.  Finding one he liked,  slip that one on for a fit check.
Keri lifted her head to look at him when he settled behind her and purred louder at his closeness. It did feel good to be here with him and in the sunlight.
~~~
"Joey? Oh, he's a good kid. He's the janitor." Anna said with a nod. "That course was made to practice everything we could meet out there at least environment-wise" 
~~~
Robin looked to him again then tilted her head, thinking "Cold, of course, but very fun. Skiing is like flying over the ground." She said, then smiled at his choice of jackets "That's a good one."
Jaeger's tail flipped aginst Keri's absently as he rolled onto his back to stretch his front legs over his head. His cat wanted to groom Keri as she purred to him, but didn't push this restful moment. He just let it be and savored it. 
~~~
"A Janitor? Well that explains a lot.  I just thought I easy really messy and he was too nice to say anything.  Just cleaned up after me. " Zypher stated with humor.  He shook his head as he finished pouring and set down the jug. 
~~~
Deagan paused in him movement  to contemplate that. "That sounds scary actually.  Thanks,  I like this one. It reminds me of Van Helsing. " He joked
Keri felt him turn, so she rolled over. She rubbed her cheek against him then started grooming him, her tail flicking lazily.
~~~
Anna chuckled at that and shook her head "No, he's an omega for our pack, he chose being a janitor for his job. Did you get him to talk to you?" She asked curiously.
~~~
Robin nodded then chuckled softly. "Van Helsing?" She had to ask, she had seen that reference but hadn't watched the movie or anything.
Jaeger trill in surprise and turned into her to afford him access to groom Keri in kind.  
~~~
Zypher shrugged nonchalantly and said,  "Yeah. But it took a little bit to get him to open up. He spotted for me and I him. Then we race as our wolves. I had fun with him." 
~~~
Deagan smiled and nodded. "A guilty pleasure of mine for pure entertainment purposes. Van Helsing is a fictional vampire hunter." He explained quietly.
Keri purred as he stated grooming her in return. She was happy to sit here and groom him and let him groom her, though eventually they would have to stop to start cooking those steaks.
~~
"He is shy" Anna said with a smile "I'm glad he opened up to you like that. Usually he wouldn't speak to a new person." She said softly.
~~~
Robin chuckled at the irony of him watching a vampire hunter show when he was 'owned' by a vampire. "You may have to show me this movie of yours. It sounds interesting."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sophia and Sarah walked together through the open market. They were looking for fresh supplies to take home with them when they headed back home. Their guard was walking a few steps behind them, they were healers, not fighters, so had to go out with a guard. The girls had learned to ignore his presence when they were out and about. They had deviated a little, looking at scarves for a minute before going back to finding herbs and such.
The man took a double take. Could it be.....? Surely not. He thought as he moved slowly to get a better view.  Oh, but it was the twins.  And a guard to boot. He smiled as he thought about the finders fee he'd acquired for this information. He pulled out his phone to click a discrete picture and set it to Yasuhiko's man. Until he heard back,  he intended to shadow them. Hopefully back to their hotel or other resistance. 
( Eat)
Sophia and Sarah soon enough finished their shopping, going with their guard back to a local hotel. They were scheduled to fly out in just two days to go back home with the rest of the entourage. They had come to honor the birth of the local pride's heir.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:15 pm

Iona nodded, "Alright, can't remember the last time I was able to do that. Lead on friend." She gestured as she glanced over her shoulder at the alpha. She knew he could take care of himself but she still worried.

Katya growled a bit louder as he moved closer but she didn't budge, and she held his eyes. Her stomach growled at the mention of food and she swore under her breath. "Fine, but you show me there because i know your not going to bow And this poor fool could use a break." She challenged, she was pushing him, she wanted to see where his breaking point was. Plus she also wanted to do it solely for fun, she had to admit she enjoyed pushing peoples buttons, it used to get her in trouble often with her brothers.
Akane smiled and shifted as she trotted to lead the way.  The guard would open the door from the when they got there.

Yasha smiled slightly.  " It is considered impolite to make assumptions about people. That poor fool, as you call him, has more money then you could imagine. His role in my pride and castle are his by choice, not by class." He said with absolute claim as he slowly walked a wide circle around Katya still watching her with a steady gaze. "Assumptions can be dangerous as well. You look at me and assume I don't bow because I'm alpha. But you'd be wrong. I do bow. Because in my culture, it's a sign of respectful greeting and farewell.  Please honor my people's respect to you. I know you are foreign to my land, but they treat all visitors equally. " He concluded as he stopped fairly close to smile courteously and gave a slight bow to her with his hands clasped behind his back..

Iona shifted and padded after Akane swiping at her tail playfully as they trotted towards the gardens.

Katya gave a sigh, her mothers voice in her head chastising her for her behavior. "I said to give him a break because he is obviously afraid not because of his class. Do not put words in my mouth." She replied with a slight rumble. She fixed him with a hard stare as he bowed slightly to her and she gave a frustrated noise and threw her arms in the air as she stalked a little ways away from him. When she was about five or so feet from him she turned and jabbed her finger in his direction. "Fine you want me to respect all of this stuff you insist on doing. Fine I will not hurt anyone for insisting on bowing but you answer me one question. Why? Why bring me here, why put your intire pride at risk by bringing me here? You don't know me, you have no reason to help so why do it?" She said firmly as she looked at him. She had to know, she had to know why it was so important that she come here, that the two women would risk their lives to rescue her and deal with her horrid attitude.
Akane slowed and then drove her side into Iona's to push her off balance before bounding off in a run. Yowling as if to say, "Tag,  you're it."

"The words were your own. You called him a fool, that is derogatory. As far as why I brought you here, that will be revealed soon enough. Perhaps after you have freshened up and rested. Ill have food brought to your room. But If I've inconvenienced you, then you are free to go. You are not a prisoner here. You are an honored guest." Yasha said quietly as he indicated the door. " I am sure you have more viable options to help keep you safe. Your continued existence proves that end. Though from what I can see,  you did cut this one close." He added simply.
Iona chuckled in her mind as she righted herself and gave chase. Once she was within distance she pounced, with the intention of bringing Akane down.

Katya looked at him for a moment, she was tired. Tired of running, tired of arguing, just tired in general. It was how those men had gotten the jump on her. She knew he was being sensible but on the inside she just couldn't concede, it was part of being raised by an alpha father, or perhaps the youngest in an house of brothers. So she settled for saying nothing at all, she opened the door, tossed her bag on the bed and shifted to go sit by the window in her tiger form. She didnt care that she left the door open, he could leave he could stay, she didnt care.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:53 pm

Jaeger's tail flipped aginst Keri's absently as he rolled onto his back to stretch his front legs over his head. His cat wanted to groom Keri as she purred to him, but didn't push this restful moment. He just let it be and savored it. 
~~~
"A Janitor? Well that explains a lot.  I just thought I easy really messy and he was too nice to say anything.  Just cleaned up after me. " Zypher stated with humor.  He shook his head as he finished pouring and set down the jug. 
~~~
Deagan paused in him movement  to contemplate that. "That sounds scary actually.  Thanks,  I like this one. It reminds me of Van Helsing. " He joked
Keri felt him turn, so she rolled over. She rubbed her cheek against him then started grooming him, her tail flicking lazily.
~~~
Anna chuckled at that and shook her head "No, he's an omega for our pack, he chose being a janitor for his job. Did you get him to talk to you?" She asked curiously.
~~~
Robin nodded then chuckled softly. "Van Helsing?" She had to ask, she had seen that reference but hadn't watched the movie or anything.
Jaeger trill in surprise and turned into her to afford him access to groom Keri in kind.  
~~~
Zypher shrugged nonchalantly and said,  "Yeah. But it took a little bit to get him to open up. He spotted for me and I him. Then we race as our wolves. I had fun with him." 
~~~
Deagan smiled and nodded. "A guilty pleasure of mine for pure entertainment purposes. Van Helsing is a fictional vampire hunter." He explained quietly.
Keri purred as he stated grooming her in return. She was happy to sit here and groom him and let him groom her, though eventually they would have to stop to start cooking those steaks.
~~
"He is shy" Anna said with a smile "I'm glad he opened up to you like that. Usually he wouldn't speak to a new person." She said softly.
~~~
Robin chuckled at the irony of him watching a vampire hunter show when he was 'owned' by a vampire. "You may have to show me this movie of yours. It sounds interesting."
In this form, Jaeger had conditioned himself to use the sun's position in the sky to tell the time of day. Which made it close to 6:30pm.  He stood carefully and huffed to Keri before moving across the cargo net to one of the trees stumps it was anchored to to climb down.  He had them marinating in beer already. He just had to start the charcoals.
~~~
"Well, I'm a chatterbox when I'm nervous. He didn't have a chance with me. He probably only talk to shut me up." Zypher stated with a chuckle before taking a bite of fried chicken. 
~~~
"I can do that Azle has the DVD. We like to watch such movies together to laugh at how Hollywood thinks vampires are. It's quite ridiculous, really. They think they're shape-shifters and are animated corpses. " Deagan stated with a shake of his head.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:07 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~~~
In this form, Jaeger had conditioned himself to use the sun's position in the sky to tell the time of day. Which made it close to 6:30pm.  He stood carefully and huffed to Keri before moving across the cargo net to one of the trees stumps it was anchored to to climb down.  He had them marinating in beer already. He just had to start the charcoals.
~~~
"Well, I'm a chatterbox when I'm nervous. He didn't have a chance with me. He probably only talk to shut me up." Zypher stated with a chuckle before taking a bite of fried chicken. 
~~~
"I can do that Azle has the DVD. We like to watch such movies together to laugh at how Hollywood thinks vampires are. It's quite ridiculous, really. They think they're shape-shifters and are animated corpses. " Deagan stated with a shake of his head.
Keri huffed and got up, following him off the net then shifting to human once they reached the floor. She sighed happily, glad for that calming interlude. She looked to him then headed to the elevator so they could go down.
~~~
Anna chuckled and started eating, enjoying the leftovers he had made. "Did he now?" She asked teasingly.
~~~
Robin chuckled and shook her head "Or sparkly." Yeah, that was one movie even she had seen parts of when she had to be still for any length of time.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Akane smiled and shifted as she trotted to lead the way.  The guard would open the door from the when they got there.

Yasha smiled slightly.  " It is considered impolite to make assumptions about people. That poor fool, as you call him, has more money then you could imagine. His role in my pride and castle are his by choice, not by class." He said with absolute claim as he slowly walked a wide circle around Katya still watching her with a steady gaze. "Assumptions can be dangerous as well. You look at me and assume I don't bow because I'm alpha. But you'd be wrong. I do bow. Because in my culture, it's a sign of respectful greeting and farewell.  Please honor my people's respect to you. I know you are foreign to my land, but they treat all visitors equally. " He concluded as he stopped fairly close to smile courteously and gave a slight bow to her with his hands clasped behind his back..

Iona shifted and padded after Akane swiping at her tail playfully as they trotted towards the gardens.

Katya gave a sigh, her mothers voice in her head chastising her for her behavior. "I said to give him a break because he is obviously afraid not because of his class. Do not put words in my mouth." She replied with a slight rumble. She fixed him with a hard stare as he bowed slightly to her and she gave a frustrated noise and threw her arms in the air as she stalked a little ways away from him. When she was about five or so feet from him she turned and jabbed her finger in his direction. "Fine you want me to respect all of this stuff you insist on doing. Fine I will not hurt anyone for insisting on bowing but you answer me one question. Why? Why bring me here, why put your intire pride at risk by bringing me here? You don't know me, you have no reason to help so why do it?" She said firmly as she looked at him. She had to know, she had to know why it was so important that she come here, that the two women would risk their lives to rescue her and deal with her horrid attitude.
Akane slowed and then drove her side into Iona's to push her off balance before bounding off in a run. Yowling as if to say, "Tag,  you're it."

"The words were your own. You called him a fool, that is derogatory. As far as why I brought you here, that will be revealed soon enough. Perhaps after you have freshened up and rested. Ill have food brought to your room. But If I've inconvenienced you, then you are free to go. You are not a prisoner here. You are an honored guest." Yasha said quietly as he indicated the door. " I am sure you have more viable options to help keep you safe. Your continued existence proves that end. Though from what I can see,  you did cut this one close." He added simply.
Iona chuckled in her mind as she righted herself and gave chase. Once she was within distance she pounced, with the intention of bringing Akane down.

Katya looked at him for a moment, she was tired. Tired of running, tired of arguing, just tired in general. It was how those men had gotten the jump on her. She knew he was being sensible but on the inside she just couldn't concede, it was part of being raised by an alpha father, or perhaps the youngest in an house of brothers. So she settled for saying nothing at all, she opened the door, tossed her bag on the bed and shifted to go sit by the window in her tiger form. She didnt care that she left the door open, he could leave he could stay, she didnt care.
Akane collapsed under the unexpected weight to land on the ground with a thud. She growled and rolled onto her side to play kick Iona as she nibbled at her sholder. 

Yasha stared from the open door at Katya.  She was more remarkable then even he'd expected. When a lioness arrive with Katya food, he was compelled to take up the plate to take it to her. It was a A-5 grade Wagyu Ribeye Roast. (For the uninformed, Wagyu Kobe beef Ribeye is about $1,499.95 to $875.95 for a 6 lb steak. ) He stepped into the room and over to the window to set the plate with the raw meat down close to Katya.  He then stepped away.  "Rest Katya.  I'll see you when you seek me out. " He said as he went to the door again.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Akane collapsed under the unexpected weight to land on the ground with a thud. She growled and rolled onto her side to play kick Iona as she nibbled at her sholder. 

Yasha stared from the open door at Katya.  She was more remarkable then even he'd expected. When a lioness arrive with Katya food, he was compelled to take up the plate to take it to her. It was a A-5 grade Wagyu Ribeye Roast. (For the uninformed, Wagyu Kobe beef Ribeye is about $1,499.95 to $875.95 for a 6 lb steak. ) He stepped into the room and over to the window to set the plate with the raw meat down close to Katya.  He then stepped away.  "Rest Katya.  I'll see you when you seek me out. " He said as he went to the door again.
Iona batted at Akane with her forepaws playfully like an oversized house cat with a ball.

Katya sat looking out the widow flicking her tail anxiously. When he set the meat down she looked at it curiously. She had never had the money for such a thing, her stomach growled again. She moved a gently picked up the meat, resting it between her paws as she pulled it apart. She licked her lips as she glanced to him when spoke, he seemed fairly confident that she would seek him out. At least he was easy on the eyes she thought as she tore into the roast.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sophia and Sarah walked together through the open market. They were looking for fresh supplies to take home with them when they headed back home. Their guard was walking a few steps behind them, they were healers, not fighters, so had to go out with a guard. The girls had learned to ignore his presence when they were out and about. They had deviated a little, looking at scarves for a minute before going back to finding herbs and such.
The man took a double take. Could it be.....? Surely not. He thought as he moved slowly to get a better view.  Oh, but it was the twins.  And a guard to boot. He smiled as he thought about the finders fee he'd acquired for this information. He pulled out his phone to click a discrete picture and set it to Yasuhiko's man. Until he heard back,  he intended to shadow them. Hopefully back to their hotel or other resistance. 
( Eat)
Sophia and Sarah soon enough finished their shopping, going with their guard back to a local hotel. They were scheduled to fly out in just two days to go back home with the rest of the entourage. They had come to honor the birth of the local pride's heir.
The man smiled when he realized this is where they were staying.  It would be easy enough to find out how long they would be in India.  He had connections after all and enough money always liberated tongues. 
(Nice! Two days.  heck yeah )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:47 pm

~~~
~~~
~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri huffed and got up, following him off the net then shifting to human once they reached the floor. She sighed happily, glad for that calming interlude. She looked to him then headed to the elevator so they could go down.
~~~
Anna chuckled and started eating, enjoying the leftovers he had made. "Did he now?" She asked teasingly.
~~~
Robin chuckled and shook her head "Or sparkly." Yeah, that was one movie even she had seen parts of when she had to be still for any length of time.
Jaeger grinned as he opened the gate so they could get inside.  "I think I needed that more then I'd admit......but then, I guess I just did,  so never mind. " He said as he shut the gates after Keri got on. "Alright,  going down.  " He said as he got the controller to start the elevator.  
~~~
" You didn't know I was born a Ramblin Man?" Zypher stated joking. 
~~~
At first Deagan was confused,  but then realization set in. "Oh, yeah. We mustn't forget that franchise. That's a good watch to go to sleep in and the only one where I rooted for the werewolf." He said with humor.

Last edited by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Iona batted at Akane with her forepaws playfully like an oversized house cat with a ball.

Katya sat looking out the widow flicking her tail anxiously. When he set the meat down she looked at it curiously. She had never had the money for such a thing, her stomach growled again. She moved a gently picked up the meat, resting it between her paws as she pulled it apart. She licked her lips as she glanced to him when spoke, he seemed fairly confident that she would seek him out. At least he was easy on the eyes she thought as she tore into the roast.
Akane braced herself and lunged to tackle Iona she growled and pushed with her back legs to get the advantage.  

Yasha looked to Katya eating as he slowly closed the door behind him. He then headed to his office to attend to pride matters for the time being.  He was intercepted with a message of utmost importance.  He dipped slightly to the messenger and broke the seal to read it. His eyebrows shot up a scent smiled spread across his face. The twins were out of the states.  What a lucky break.  He thought as he continued on his way to make arrangements.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:02 pm

( Eat)
The man smiled when he realized this is where they were staying.  It would be easy enough to find out how long they would be in India.  He had connections after all and enough money always liberated tongues. 
(lol, flight time takes away from some of that)
The twins were taken inside and didn't come out again until evening. They then went with the entourage to have dinner with their hosts. The others returned to the hotel, the twins staying with their guard for a while longer then returning to the hotel after dark.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:24 pm

~~~
~~~
~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger grinned as he opened the gate so they could get inside.  "I think I needed that more then I'd admit......but then, I guess I just did,  so never mind. " He said as he shut the gates after Keri got on. "Alright,  going down.  " He said as he got the controller to start the elevator.  
~~~
~~~
At first Deagan was confused,  but then realization set in. "Oh, yeah. We mustn't forget that franchise. That's a good watch to go to sleep in and the only one where I rooted for the werewolf." He said with humor.
Keri chuckled at that and settled against the wall as the elevator descended to the floor he lived on. She smiled at his joking, waiting for the elevator to stop before reaching for his hand to walk with him and look around.
~~~
Anna chuckled and shook her head at the reference he made. She didn't know what to say to that though. "I haven't heard that song in a long time." 
~~~
Robin chuckled and looked around the store "I did too, but I am glad he ened up with the odd child at the end." She said then looked to him again "Shall we pay for these?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:26 pm

( Eat)
The twins were taken inside and didn't come out again until evening. They then went with the entourage to have dinner with their hosts. The others returned to the hotel, the twins staying with their guard for a while longer then returning to the hotel after dark.
( A flight from Tokyo to Kathmandu, Nepal is 10 hours and 10 minutes. So not so bad.  cheeky )
Their shadow watch from the other side of the street.  He'd got word from Yasha to keep an eye on the twins.  He wasn't going to lose his payday.  he contemplated taking the girls himself for ransom. How much would he pay then?

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:34 pm

( Eat)
( A flight from Tokyo to Kathmandu, Nepal is 10 hours and 10 minutes. So not so bad.  cheeky )
Their shadow watch from the other side of the street.  He'd got word from Yasha to keep an eye on the twins.  He wasn't going to lose his payday.  he contemplated taking the girls himself for ransom. How much would he pay then?
(lol)
Sophia and Sarah went inside and to their room once they arrived back at the hotel. Sarah went to the window, looking out it for a minute before pulling the curtains closed and vanishing inside once more.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:40 pm

Akane braced herself and lunged to tackle Iona she growled and pushed with her back legs to get the advantage.  

Yasha looked to Katya eating as he slowly closed the door behind him. He then headed to his office to attend to pride matters for the time being.  He was intercepted with a message of utmost importance.  He dipped slightly to the messenger and broke the seal to read it. His eyebrows shot up a scent smiled spread across his face. The twins were out of the states.  What a lucky break.  He thought as he continued on his way to make arrangements.
Iona threw herself on the ground with a dramatic yowl like she had been mortally wounded. She flopped about for a minute before looking up at Akane and giving her a cat like grin.
Katya finished her steak and sat in the window cleaning her paws and fur. Once clean she shifted back and looked around the room. She headed into the bathroom and washed herself up. She didn't want to shower with her new wound, so she took a warm washcloth and cleaned herself that way. She tied her damp hair up in a bun and put on one of her few changes of clothes before sitting down on the bed. She pulled out the only photo she carried with her and looked at it fondly before placing it on the night stand. In it a young Katya beamed with happiness and joy among her loving parents and her five older brothers. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes to rest for a bit, and to think.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:43 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri chuckled at that and settled against the wall as the elevator descended to the floor he lived on. She smiled at his joking, waiting for the elevator to stop before reaching for his hand to walk with him and look around.
~~~
Anna chuckled and shook her head at the reference he made. She didn't know what to say to that though. "I haven't heard that song in a long time." 
~~~
Robin chuckled and looked around the store "I did too, but I am glad he ened up with the odd child at the end." She said then looked to him again "Shall we pay for these?"
When he finished the tour,  he asked,  "So? What do you think? Not too shabby?" 
~~~
Zypher winced as he realized his reference wasn't a flattering image.  "No, I'm not that kind of Rambler. I ment the other kind.  But I do like that song, even though I'm not a love them and leave them sort. Your daddy would come after me for sure that was the case. If there was anything left of me after you were done with my hide." He said with a wink.
~~~
Deagan grinned as he explained.  "Yes, but it's Azle's treat. He gave me money to spend should you want to go out. This is out, so it counts. "

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:36 am

Iona threw herself on the ground with a dramatic yowl like she had been mortally wounded. She flopped about for a minute before looking up at Akane and giving her a cat like grin.
Katya finished her steak and sat in the window cleaning her paws and fur. Once clean she shifted back and looked around the room. She headed into the bathroom and washed herself up. She didn't want to shower with her new wound, so she took a warm washcloth and cleaned herself that way. She tied her damp hair up in a bun and put on one of her few changes of clothes before sitting down on the bed. She pulled out the only photo she carried with her and looked at it fondly before placing it on the night stand. In it a young Katya beamed with happiness and joy among her loving parents and her five older brothers. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes to rest for a bit, and to think.
Akane practically rolled her tiger eyes at Iona's theatrics. She was about to engage again,  when she saw the butler coming out to them. She shifted and waited for him to reach them. She dip her head in thanks as she took the note and read it quietly.  She sighed softly as she said,  "We have to go again.  We'll sleep on the jet." She held out the note to Iona. 

(Not sure what to say here. Other then what I have said already. )

Yasha conducted business and looked over the book for his companies.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:48 am

Akane practically rolled her tiger eyes at Iona's theatrics. She was about to engage again,  when she saw the butler coming out to them. She shifted and waited for him to reach them. She dip her head in thanks as she took the note and read it quietly.  She sighed softly as she said,  "We have to go again.  We'll sleep on the jet." She held out the note to Iona. 

Iona sighed and shifted and took the note and read it. "alright let's go, round two, let's hope it goes better this time." She said as she headed for the car. It was some day, that was for sure.
(yeah just wasn't sure where to put it...perhaps ill have her cause some trouble. If you want me to seperate it into its own post until they meet back up let me know.)

Katya made a frustrated noise, she was too wound up to rest. She headed out into the hall and looked around curiously. She inhaled and picked up the alpha scent and followed it curiously. She wasn't sure what she was going to find but she wandered off to see what she could find.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:49 am

(lol)
Sophia and Sarah went inside and to their room once they arrived back at the hotel. Sarah went to the window, looking out it for a minute before pulling the curtains closed and vanishing inside once more.
Perfect! He now knew what room was theirs.  But there was no way he could take two tigers by himself.  But more help ment less money for him. So motivated by greed instead of logic,  the man started climbing up to the balcony.  If he got ahold of one, the other's love for her sister would make her compliant. At least he hoped.  Once on the balcony he drew his dagger and worked at prying open the door lock. 
( Eat)

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:42 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher winced as he realized his reference wasn't a flattering image.  "No, I'm not that kind of Rambler. I ment the other kind.  But I do like that song, even though I'm not a love them and leave them sort. Your daddy would come after me for sure that was the case. If there was anything left of me after you were done with my hide." He said with a wink.
~~~
Deagan grinned as he explained.  "Yes, but it's Azle's treat. He gave me money to spend should you want to go out. This is out, so it counts. "
"Not too shabby" Keri agreed with a smile as the tour ended. She rather liked this place, there was plenty of light, trees and him here.
~~~
Anna had to cover her mouth, trying not to laugh at the image that brought up. She nodded and smiled at him before focusing to finish her meal. He was right though, she wouldn't want to share him with another female if they were together.
~~~
Robin smiled and dipped her head then shook it "Ah, yes, he is set on pampering me while I am in his care, isn't he?" Usually she wouldn't accept such handouts, but it was different with him. It didn't feel like a handout from him

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:46 am

(lol)
Perfect! He now knew what room was theirs.  But there was no way he could take two tigers by himself.  But more help ment less money for him. So motivated by greed instead of logic,  the man started climbing up to the balcony.  If he got ahold of one, the other's love for her sister would make her compliant. At least he hoped.  Once on the balcony he drew his dagger and worked at prying open the door lock. 
( Eat)
Sophia came to the window in tiger form at the sound of something on the balcony. She bared her fangs at him through the glass. If he could look away from the dark tiger, he would see the white one behind and to the side of her, watching.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:13 pm

Iona sighed and shifted and took the note and read it. "alright let's go, round two, let's hope it goes better this time." She said as she headed for the car. It was some day, that was for sure.
(yeah just wasn't sure where to put it...perhaps ill have her cause some trouble. If you want me to seperate it into its own post until they meet back up let me know.)

Katya made a frustrated noise, she was too wound up to rest. She headed out into the hall and looked around curiously. She inhaled and picked up the alpha scent and followed it curiously. She wasn't sure what she was going to find but she wandered off to see what she could find.
Akane shook her as she followed Iona to the waiting car. "Good thing we didn't get our carry on off the jet." She  said  as they were off for the private air strip.  "Hey, what did you do with that crossword puzzle book?" She asked suddenly.  
~~~
( No, no need to do that. I was only giving her time to sleep, but if she's not sleeping,  Bring It On!   Twisted Evil )
She would find Yasha in his large office at the far end of the hall she was in. Unlike most westerners, Yasha had the practice of working in his office with his door wide open. It was part preference, but most a visual symbolism of his availability to his pride.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:16 pm

(lol)
( Eat)
Sophia came to the window in tiger form at the sound of something on the balcony. She bared her fangs at him through the glass. If he could look away from the dark tiger, he would see the white one behind and to the side of her, watching.
(Lol!)
The man froze and realized his mistake.  He should have waited until they were asleep. He decided to react like a common thief and backed away with wide eyes.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Akane shook her as she followed Iona to the waiting car. "Good thing we didn't get our carry on off the jet." She  said  as they were off for the private air strip.  "Hey, what did you do with that crossword puzzle book?" She asked suddenly.  
~~~
( No, no need to do that. I was only giving her time to sleep, but if she's not sleeping,  Bring It On!   Twisted Evil )
She would find Yasha in his large office at the far end of the hall she was in. Unlike most westerners, Yasha had the practice of working in his office with his door wide open. It was part preference, but most a visual symbolism of his availability to his pride.

Iona laughed darkly, "Oh I left that on the plane, isn't that great I can do it again! I think we make a great crossword team." She said with a grin and wink.

(Nah I figure all this change and such, no way she is sleeping until she literally drops. )

Katya wandered down the hall looking this way and that as she did. When she saw an open door at the end of the way she headed towards it cautiously. When she glanced in and saw him sitting at his desk looking over paper work she ducked back out into the hall for a minute. He looked busy she should just explore elsewhere, she told her herself. Then she frowned, what the heck was she thinking. Get your butt in there and cause trouble, demand answers! She shook her head and looked around a bit stupidly before stepping into his office. "I'd like those answers now. I've eaten, I've washed up and am fairly certain I no longer smell but I can not sleep. So you promised me answers and I want them, or do I have to pull them out of you?" She said with a challenging growl. She was still a little unsure around this one, he was so damn calm, it was unnerving.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:31 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Not too shabby" Keri agreed with a smile as the tour ended. She rather liked this place, there was plenty of light, trees and him here.
~~~
Anna had to cover her mouth, trying not to laugh at the image that brought up. She nodded and smiled at him before focusing to finish her meal. He was right though, she wouldn't want to share him with another female if they were together.
~~~
Robin smiled and dipped her head then shook it "Ah, yes, he is set on pampering me while I am in his care, isn't he?" Usually she wouldn't accept such handouts, but it was different with him. It didn't feel like a handout from him
Jaeger grinned as he moved to the balcony to like barbecue that already had charcoals in it. "I'm glad you like it. Just remember,  when you see a rat, get it. Those things breed like crazy. It's mostly because of the grain silo across the way. Needless to say, I never lack for entertainment." He said humorously. 
~~~
The rest of their meal went quietly.  Hunger and manners playing their part to that end. As they finished up, Zypher smiled pleasantly to Anna to ask as he gathered the plates to take to the kitchen.  " So, I got my aptitude results back." He said conversationally. 
~~~
"Yes, he is." Deagan replied shyly as he looked to Robin. He then focused upon gathering the items they had selected to take to.....he had no clue. "Where do I take these, exactly?" He asked with a frown.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:41 pm

~~~

Iona laughed darkly, "Oh I left that on the plane, isn't that great I can do it again! I think we make a great crossword team." She said with a grin and wink.

(Nah I figure all this change and such, no way she is sleeping until she literally drops. )

Katya wandered down the hall looking this way and that as she did. When she saw an open door at the end of the way she headed towards it cautiously. When she glanced in and saw him sitting at his desk looking over paper work she ducked back out into the hall for a minute. He looked busy she should just explore elsewhere, she told her herself. Then she frowned, what the heck was she thinking. Get your butt in there and cause trouble, demand answers! She shook her head and looked around a bit stupidly before stepping into his office. "I'd like those answers now. I've eaten, I've washed up and am fairly certain I no longer smell but I can not sleep. So you promised me answers and I want them, or do I have to pull them out of you?" She said with a challenging growl. She was still a little unsure around this one, he was so damn calm, it was unnerving.
Akane nodded with a smile.  "Oh, goodie.  When we get on the plate,  remember to show it to me. " she said with far to much enthusiasm to be real.
~~~
Yasha looked up from his figures to fix Kayta in his gaze as she started talking.  By the time she concluded her speech,  one eyebrow was raised. He smiled and slowly closed the ledger and set down his pen. He indicated the two chairs in front of his desk. "Please,  have a seat and let's talk like civilized people. I never implied you smell. I know that dried blood is itchy and uncomfortable on the skin. You look very nice,  Katya.  That color goes well with your complexion."  He said as he clasped his hands in front of him over the book upon the desk.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum