New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue 20 Sep 2016 - 4:42

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun 25 Sep 2016 - 10:22; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 16:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Akane smiled at Sophia's wish as the vehicle came to a stop. When the driver got out and opened the doors for the twins,  Akane looked to Iona with a relaxed sigh. Their job was done. 

Ezekiel waited patiently for the twins arrival.  As the car pulled up, he stepped out to greet them to lead them inside to the alpha.  The welcoming ceremony was in full effect.  Though there were always guards at the door, they weren't required to be in cat form unless a new arrival was expected.  The carpet was rolled out and Ezekiel was in human form wearing a suit. " Welcome to Mr. Yasuhiko's castle. I hope your journey was not too hard." He said pleasantly to them.
Sophia flushed at the talk of her young wish. She glanced to Sarah then got out when the car stopped. 
Sarah followed her sister and glanced around curiously. "It was a good journey." She said kindly, even though the reason for it was iffy at best. They would follow together.
Ezekiel smiled and bowed respectfully, "Good, our honored guests should always feel that way. I am Ezekiel and Bata of Mr. Yasuhiko's pride. Pleased to meet you, Ms. Sophia and Ms. Sarah. If you'll follow, I'll take you somewhere you both can freshen up first,.....or if you'd rather go to him directly,  that is entirely up to you. " he said pleasantly as he turned to lead the way.
"We should freshen up, it makes for a better first impression, right?" Sarah said and smiled up at him. She did want to at least run a brush through her hair. Sophia was looking back at those that were looking at them curiously.
Ezekiel glanced to Sarah and smiled gently.  "You are as lovely as ever a tigress could dream to be. But it is understandable to want to freshen up after so long a journey, so yes." He followed the gaze of Sophia and made apologies. "Please forgive them. They are not meaning to be rude they are just very hopeful that you choose to stay. We are at a disadvantage with no healers. As you can imagine." He then held the door open for them  to proceed him for the moment.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 16:57

Jaeger searched around in vain until he realized Keri had slipped back down stairs.  She was such a clever girl, he thought with appreciation.  The absence of lights confirmed it.  He chuckled,  which translated to a soft throat vibration as he prowled the lower level in search of Ker bear.  Living room,  nope! Kitchen, nope! Dinning room,  nope! Bathroom,  nope! Which left his loft bedroom.  He stalked carefully up the stairs and scented her lovely scent on the steps. He crocheted down low to peek up over the last few steps to look for her. He couldn't see her up there, but knew she was definitely up there. He wiggled his butt and leapt the the final steps to look around better. 
~~~
"Yes ma'am,  thank you.  It arrived just before I came down here.  I must admit,  I was delighted and a little relieved to know I'm not the only newbie to this wonderful pack. I never have been the new kid before. " Zypher stated with humorous truthfulness. His gaze was drawn to Anna briefly, before returning to Marie once again. 
~~~
Azle closed his eyes at Robin's tender gesture. A contented sighed passed his lips as she did so. When he opened them again,  he smiled warmly.
Keri waited quietly, closing her eyes since she couldn't see from where she was. She heard his pounce when he reached the top of the steps and flicked her ears and tail, waiting. 
~~~
Marie smiled and nodded "It's not easy being new, I was new when I came, now I am practically family." She said giving Anna a side hug then glancing from one to the other of them. "Maybe you can join the two of us for dinner tonight? We are going to The Big City View." 
~~~
Robin watched his reaction, returning the smile when he looked to her again. She wasn't sure if this was a good idea, or not. It felt a little like she was poking a tiger, but she didn't want to stop.
Jaeger walked with stealth around the bed when he caught sight of Keri's tail.  Gotta! He thought with exquisite triumph and purred softly as he bounded atop the bed to pounce on her playfully.  
~~~
Zypher smiled and dipped his head.  " It would be both a privilege and an honor to accompany such beautiful ladies. I've heard wonderful things about that restaurant, I've wanted to go there for some time.  So thank you for inviting me." He said respectfully.  
~~~
Azle moved his legs to bracket her own, as he scooted marginally closer to Robin on the sectional.  At lest as far as the coffee table would allow him. "Could I sample you kiss again? " He asked with an emphasis as his eyes settled on her lips.
Keri yowled at him jumping up onto her and turned, playfully pawing at him and gently nipping at his side. She didn't cause any harm, she was just playing. 
~~~
Maria smiled and patted Anna's hand "Well, I'm off to have a nap. Flying around plays havoc with time differences." She said, getting Anna to walk her out.
~~~
Robin licked her lips again then leaned closer to him, nodding a little. She pressed her lips against his gently.
Flopped on his side to get away from her playfully counter attack. His actions sent throw pillows scattering onto the floor.  He huffed softly and swatted at Keri lightly.  His tail lazily flopping off the bed. 
~~~
Zypher let out as soft breath as the two walked away.  He rubbed his neck nervously as he turned to get his bottle of water to snag a long sip. His mouth suddenly dry. He just hoped he'd made a good first impression,  considering his attire. 
~~~
Azle returned her kiss as he moved his lips gently aginst Robin's. He guided his free hand up to caress her jaw on the other side. It worked to stabilize himself as he got lost in her kiss. Pausing briefly as he suckled her bottom lip, before rejoining the kiss fully. He was careful to not knick her with his fangs, however. Even as he marveled at how she tasted like sunshine, so warm and vital and full of life.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 17:00

Akane smiled at Sophia's wish as the vehicle came to a stop. When the driver got out and opened the doors for the twins,  Akane looked to Iona with a relaxed sigh. Their job was done. 

Ezekiel waited patiently for the twins arrival.  As the car pulled up, he stepped out to greet them to lead them inside to the alpha.  The welcoming ceremony was in full effect.  Though there were always guards at the door, they weren't required to be in cat form unless a new arrival was expected.  The carpet was rolled out and Ezekiel was in human form wearing a suit. " Welcome to Mr. Yasuhiko's castle. I hope your journey was not too hard." He said pleasantly to them.
Sophia flushed at the talk of her young wish. She glanced to Sarah then got out when the car stopped. 
Sarah followed her sister and glanced around curiously. "It was a good journey." She said kindly, even though the reason for it was iffy at best. They would follow together.
Ezekiel smiled and bowed respectfully, "Good, our honored guests should always feel that way. I am Ezekiel and Bata of Mr. Yasuhiko's pride. Pleased to meet you, Ms. Sophia and Ms. Sarah. If you'll follow, I'll take you somewhere you both can freshen up first,.....or if you'd rather go to him directly,  that is entirely up to you. " he said pleasantly as he turned to lead the way.
"We should freshen up, it makes for a better first impression, right?" Sarah said and smiled up at him. She did want to at least run a brush through her hair. Sophia was looking back at those that were looking at them curiously.
Ezekiel glanced to Sarah and smiled gently.  "You are as lovely as ever a tigress could dream to be. But it is understandable to want to freshen up after so long a journey, so yes." He followed the gaze of Sophia and made apologies. "Please forgive them. They are not meaning to be rude they are just very hopeful that you choose to stay. We are at a disadvantage with no healers. As you can imagine." He then held the door open for them  to proceed him for the moment.
Sophia looked to him at his words and frowned a little "No healers, at all? How do you care for your people without being found out?" She was honestly curious as they went in the door.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 17:10

Sophia looked to him at his words and frowned a little "No healers, at all? How do you care for your people without being found out?" She was honestly curious as they went in the door.
" Yes,  no healer since the last passed and did not choose an apprentice. She passed unexpectedly and quite in her prime. Mr. Yasuhiko has sent a cat to the university to learn the basics. But human medical school does not cover our unique physiology. So that is how we have made it so far. " Ezekiel informed dutifully as he then took the lead again.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 17:23

Jaeger searched around in vain until he realized Keri had slipped back down stairs.  She was such a clever girl, he thought with appreciation.  The absence of lights confirmed it.  He chuckled,  which translated to a soft throat vibration as he prowled the lower level in search of Ker bear.  Living room,  nope! Kitchen, nope! Dinning room,  nope! Bathroom,  nope! Which left his loft bedroom.  He stalked carefully up the stairs and scented her lovely scent on the steps. He crocheted down low to peek up over the last few steps to look for her. He couldn't see her up there, but knew she was definitely up there. He wiggled his butt and leapt the the final steps to look around better. 
~~~
"Yes ma'am,  thank you.  It arrived just before I came down here.  I must admit,  I was delighted and a little relieved to know I'm not the only newbie to this wonderful pack. I never have been the new kid before. " Zypher stated with humorous truthfulness. His gaze was drawn to Anna briefly, before returning to Marie once again. 
~~~
Azle closed his eyes at Robin's tender gesture. A contented sighed passed his lips as she did so. When he opened them again,  he smiled warmly.
Keri waited quietly, closing her eyes since she couldn't see from where she was. She heard his pounce when he reached the top of the steps and flicked her ears and tail, waiting. 
~~~
Marie smiled and nodded "It's not easy being new, I was new when I came, now I am practically family." She said giving Anna a side hug then glancing from one to the other of them. "Maybe you can join the two of us for dinner tonight? We are going to The Big City View." 
~~~
Robin watched his reaction, returning the smile when he looked to her again. She wasn't sure if this was a good idea, or not. It felt a little like she was poking a tiger, but she didn't want to stop.
Jaeger walked with stealth around the bed when he caught sight of Keri's tail.  Gotta! He thought with exquisite triumph and purred softly as he bounded atop the bed to pounce on her playfully.  
~~~
Zypher smiled and dipped his head.  " It would be both a privilege and an honor to accompany such beautiful ladies. I've heard wonderful things about that restaurant, I've wanted to go there for some time.  So thank you for inviting me." He said respectfully.  
~~~
Azle moved his legs to bracket her own, as he scooted marginally closer to Robin on the sectional.  At lest as far as the coffee table would allow him. "Could I sample you kiss again? " He asked with an emphasis as his eyes settled on her lips.
Keri yowled at him jumping up onto her and turned, playfully pawing at him and gently nipping at his side. She didn't cause any harm, she was just playing. 
~~~
Maria smiled and patted Anna's hand "Well, I'm off to have a nap. Flying around plays havoc with time differences." She said, getting Anna to walk her out.
~~~
Robin licked her lips again then leaned closer to him, nodding a little. She pressed her lips against his gently.
Flopped on his side to get away from her playfully counter attack. His actions sent throw pillows scattering onto the floor.  He huffed softly and swatted at Keri lightly.  His tail lazily flopping off the bed. 
~~~
Zypher let out as soft breath as the two walked away.  He rubbed his neck nervously as he turned to get his bottle of water to snag a long sip. His mouth suddenly dry. He just hoped he'd made a good first impression,  considering his attire. 
~~~
Azle returned her kiss as he moved his lips gently aginst Robin's. He guided his free hand up to caress her jaw on the other side. It worked to stabilize himself as he got lost in her kiss. Pausing briefly as he suckled her bottom lip, before rejoining the kiss fully. He was careful to not knick her with his fangs, however. Even as he marveled at how she tasted like sunshine, so warm and vital and full of life.
Keri purred as they played a little with one another, though she stopped after a while and snuggled up beside him. She kept purring as she did in part to distract him if he was still thinking of trying to tickle her.
~~~
He was left to himself for a while, though the other wolves there weren't being rude or ignoring him. Anyone who noticed if he looked their way would wave or nod to him in greeting. 
~~~
Robin enjoyed the kiss, her hands coming up to his shoulders before slipping behind his neck to hold him close while the kiss lasted. As much as part of her knew this wasn't the best choice, she wanted it. Kissing with fangs wasn't easy, but it could be done without drawing blood.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 17:56

" Yes,  no healer since the last passed and did not choose an apprentice. She passed unexpectedly and quite in her prime. Mr. Yasuhiko has sent a cat to the university to learn the basics. But human medical school does not cover our unique physiology. So that is how we have made it so far. " Ezekiel informed dutifully as he then took the lead again.
Sarah and Sophia looked to one another, their frowns matching at that information. They didn't like the thought of a pride without medical help, or only with inexperienced medical help on hand. They followed the beta, wondering about what their alpha would say or do if he knew.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 18:17

Reese cracked his eyes at first as he started to wake from the drug induced sleep. He moaned softly as he tried to orient himself to this new space.
(poor guy waking up after surgery is the pitts )

Aliyah sat forward when he started coming too. She grabbed the water and moved up to the bed. "easy does it, your just in a private room to recover. Everything went well. Do you need some water?" She offered quietly.
I know,  right! Cotton mouth.   silent )

Reese looked to Aliyah and nodded slightly.  He tried to speak but his throat was soar for some reason. (Ventilator)
(It really is the worst, especially the disorientation, or at least I had that really bad. And it was also scary cause I couldn't talk when I woke up, jaw surgery. )

Aliyah moved the water to his mouth to help him out as he was obviously having some trouble. She truthfully didn't mind, after she helped him with some water she set it back down and sat next to the bed to let him finish waking up. "If your in pain just let me know and I will get the healer to up your medication." She told him.
(Yikes!  hugs I hope that's all better. )
Reese shook his head slightly and grazed to her before looking to his cast.  "I'm fine,  just groggy. " He said quietly.  He rubbed his face with his good arm to help clear the cobwebs from his mind.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 18:23

Oh, she'd got to him alright.  She'd caused him to spend himself with just her touch. He didn't even know that was possible.  He huffed softly at Alex as he found a spot to flop down on the floor. He took to grooming to hide his eyes. 
~~~
"Oh, just that look on your face when you left the elevator.  I don't think I saw that look on your face before, is all." Raycon stated as he methodology unbuttoned his shirt sleeves and took of his suit coat to drap it over the chair. He looked to Serena as she got comfortable and smiled.
Alex smirked and transformed into her cat form before jumping off the bed. She walked around him sensually and made sure her tail went under his neck.
~~~
Serena laughed "Thats because doing it in an elevator with someone possibly walking in on us is embarrassing. A car would be easier" she hummed.
Ash looked to Alex as came over and circled him in her lioness form. He watched her curiously wondering what she was doing. Noting her beauty in the her lioness as well. It proved to hard to look away from her. When she twined her tail under his neck he froze again.  
~~~
" Apparently you haven't heard, Love In An Elevator by Aerosmith." Raycon teased as he heard the knock he'd been expecting.  As he walked to the door he quoted the lyrics of the chorus, " Livin' It Up When I'm goin' down. Love In An Elevator,  lovin' it up till I hit the ground." When he opened the door, the bellhop was there with their luggage.  " Put the luggage by the wall there and hang my garment bag in the closet, please. He instructed as he pulled out his wallet for a tip.
Alex circled him again before she licked his ears, her tail circled his neck in a suggestive way.
~~~
Serena laughed again when he said the lyrics before closing her eyes briefly, letting out a relaxed sigh.
Ash stood as if her tail was a leash. He didn't understand what Alex was doing or wanting of him now.  
~~~
Raycon smirked at Serena as the bellhop finished his duties,  took his tip and left. "Hummm. Alone at last. Now, where were we? Oh, yes. I remember.  " He said as he started unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it from his pants.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 18:29

(you want me to leave Katya in this quote to make it easier to find?)

Iona couldn't help but smile as she looked out the door. Especially after seeing who greeted them. She reined in her excitement because he was there for the twins not her. So she just looked to Akane with a heavy sigh.

Katya stood and jumped down from her perch as the door was opened. She wanted to get a little. Closer to get a better look.
( Yeah, I guess. That's is  if you're still wanting to have an interaction with Akane.   Smile )

Akane chuckled and shook her head at her friend and said as the door was closed.  " He is something to look at, I'll give him that." She said honestly as the car pulled away.
(Sure why not, Yasha is busy so she can't go get her awkward flirt on. lol, unless of course you have other things planned for her. )

Katya watched the twins follow the beta inside, her tail flicking from side to side. Of course they had to both be attractive and female. She growled softly as some jealousy surfaced.

Iona nodded in agreement with her comment. He was indeed something to look at, in both his forms in her opinion. "So what should we do first now that we have some down time?"
(Lol!  Nope! Not a thing.  )
"I'm going to relax by the Koi pond and listen to the bubbling waterfall. Water always relaxes me, when it doesn't make me have to pee." Akane said with humor. She was glad when the vehicle stopped at the garage of the inner partook the castle.  "What about yourself? Ezekiel seems otherwise engaged. " She said with a chuckle.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 18:45

Alex smirked and transformed into her cat form before jumping off the bed. She walked around him sensually and made sure her tail went under his neck.
~~~
Serena laughed "Thats because doing it in an elevator with someone possibly walking in on us is embarrassing. A car would be easier" she hummed.
Ash looked to Alex as came over and circled him in her lioness form. He watched her curiously wondering what she was doing. Noting her beauty in the her lioness as well. It proved to hard to look away from her. When she twined her tail under his neck he froze again.  
~~~
" Apparently you haven't heard, Love In An Elevator by Aerosmith." Raycon teased as he heard the knock he'd been expecting.  As he walked to the door he quoted the lyrics of the chorus, " Livin' It Up When I'm goin' down. Love In An Elevator,  lovin' it up till I hit the ground." When he opened the door, the bellhop was there with their luggage.  " Put the luggage by the wall there and hang my garment bag in the closet, please. He instructed as he pulled out his wallet for a tip.
Alex circled him again before she licked his ears, her tail circled his neck in a suggestive way.
~~~
Serena laughed again when he said the lyrics before closing her eyes briefly, letting out a relaxed sigh.
Ash stood as if her tail was a leash. He didn't understand what Alex was doing or wanting of him now.  
~~~
Raycon smirked at Serena as the bellhop finished his duties,  took his tip and left. "Hummm. Alone at last. Now, where were we? Oh, yes. I remember.  " He said as he started unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it from his pants.
Alex returned to her human form and began to run her fingers through his mane. "Too bad you don't want to satisfy your needs" she purred.
~~~
"Hmm? What was that?" She asked as she opened her eyes.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 19:14

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri purred as they played a little with one another, though she stopped after a while and snuggled up beside him. She kept purring as she did in part to distract him if he was still thinking of trying to tickle her.
~~~
He was left to himself for a while, though the other wolves there weren't being rude or ignoring him. Anyone who noticed if he looked their way would wave or nod to him in greeting. 
~~~
Robin enjoyed the kiss, her hands coming up to his shoulders before slipping behind his neck to hold him close while the kiss lasted. As much as part of her knew this wasn't the best choice, she wanted it. Kissing with fangs wasn't easy, but it could be done without drawing blood.
Her ploy had worked,  Jaeger had forgot all about tickling her as he lovingly groomed Keri.  He purred a duet with her.  Perfectly content in this moment.  
~~~
Zypher worked the elliptical until his shirt was wet with sweat. He then took to walking around the gym to cool down and relax his leg muscles,  before heading to the obstacle course for some challenging fun. 
~~~
Azle soon made a quiet sound as they continued to kiss.  He suddenly broke away and hissed with anger. His coven required his attention.  "I'm sorry Robin.  A newling has gone feral and killed an innocent. I must contend with this with swift punishment before the Sentinels find out." He said was reluctance as he stood.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 19:21

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex returned to her human form and began to run her fingers through his mane. "Too bad you don't want to satisfy your needs" she purred.
~~~
Ash shook his mane and shifted to answer her, since he couldn't in lion form.  "I had no needs until you started this. " He accused Alex with frustrated angst.
~~~
 "What a selective memory you have my little hell cat." Raycon stated as her stripped off his shirt and walked over to her to kneel at her feet with a mischievous glint in his eyes.  "Time to pay the piper,  my dear." He said with a deep purr.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 19:39

~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash shook his mane and shifted to answer her, since he couldn't in lion form.  "I had no needs until you started this. " He accused Alex with frustrated angst.
~~~
 "What a selective memory you have my little hell cat." Raycon stated as her stripped off his shirt and walked over to her to kneel at her feet with a mischievous glint in his eyes.  "Time to pay the piper,  my dear." He said with a deep purr.
Alex shrugged as she cupped his jaw "Its easy to satisfy though" she purred with a wink.
~~~
Serena raised her eyebrows as she pushed up onto her elbows. Admiring his bare torso before answering "What do you mean by that hmm?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 20:12

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Her ploy had worked,  Jaeger had forgot all about tickling her as he lovingly groomed Keri.  He purred a duet with her.  Perfectly content in this moment.  
~~~
Zypher worked the elliptical until his shirt was wet with sweat. He then took to walking around the gym to cool down and relax his leg muscles,  before heading to the obstacle course for some challenging fun. 
~~~
Azle soon made a quiet sound as they continued to kiss.  He suddenly broke away and hissed with anger. His coven required his attention.  "I'm sorry Robin.  A newling has gone feral and killed an innocent. I must contend with this with swift punishment before the Sentinels find out." He said was reluctance as he stood.
Keri turned her head and enjoyed the grooming, eventually turning enough she she could start grooming him as well. This was the happiest she had been in a while. 
~~~
"Want a race?" A youngish male asked when he came to the course. 
~~
Robin made a small sound when he pulled away, though she looked away and nodded at his words. "I should go eat. Go, take care of your people Azle." She said softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 20:14

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex shrugged as she cupped his jaw "Its easy to satisfy though" she purred with a wink.
~~~
Serena raised her eyebrows as she pushed up onto her elbows. Admiring his bare torso before answering "What do you mean by that hmm?"
Ash jumped as a strong knock sounded on the door. He looked to it with wide eyes.  

Sabra waited for an answer before she knocked again. 
~~~
Raycon popped his lips and said,  "Why it hickey time. " He guided his hands along her leg with a smile.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 20:39

~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash jumped as a strong knock sounded on the door. He looked to it with wide eyes.  

~~~
Raycon popped his lips and said,  "Why it hickey time. " He guided his hands along her leg with a smile.
Alex got up and carefully made her way to the door. She opened it slightly and narrowed her eyes suspiciously "Can I help you?"
~~~
Serena bit her bottom lip before answering "Oh that's now?" She asked innocently.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 20:40

(poor guy waking up after surgery is the pitts )

Aliyah sat forward when he started coming too. She grabbed the water and moved up to the bed. "easy does it, your just in a private room to recover. Everything went well. Do you need some water?" She offered quietly.

Reese looked to Aliyah and nodded slightly.  He tried to speak but his throat was soar for some reason. (Ventilator)
(It really is the worst, especially the disorientation, or at least I had that really bad. And it was also scary cause I couldn't talk when I woke up, jaw surgery. )

Aliyah moved the water to his mouth to help him out as he was obviously having some trouble. She truthfully didn't mind, after she helped him with some water she set it back down and sat next to the bed to let him finish waking up. "If your in pain just let me know and I will get the healer to up your medication." She told him.
Reese shook his head slightly and grazed to her before looking to his cast.  "I'm fine,  just groggy. " He said quietly.  He rubbed his face with his good arm to help clear the cobwebs from his mind.
(Thanks it was years ago, so yeah its all better. )

Aliyah nodded in understanding and looked to his cast. She smirked as she got an idea, whether it was a good one or not had yet to be determined. "Want me to draw some cheetah spots on your cast for you?" She asked in rare humor, although she was joking she also didn't expect him to actually agree to it.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 20:52

(you want me to leave Katya in this quote to make it easier to find?)

Iona couldn't help but smile as she looked out the door. Especially after seeing who greeted them. She reined in her excitement because he was there for the twins not her. So she just looked to Akane with a heavy sigh.

Katya stood and jumped down from her perch as the door was opened. She wanted to get a little. Closer to get a better look.
( Yeah, I guess. That's is  if you're still wanting to have an interaction with Akane.   Smile )

Akane chuckled and shook her head at her friend and said as the door was closed.  " He is something to look at, I'll give him that." She said honestly as the car pulled away.
(Sure why not, Yasha is busy so she can't go get her awkward flirt on. lol, unless of course you have other things planned for her. )

Katya watched the twins follow the beta inside, her tail flicking from side to side. Of course they had to both be attractive and female. She growled softly as some jealousy surfaced.

Iona nodded in agreement with her comment. He was indeed something to look at, in both his forms in her opinion. "So what should we do first now that we have some down time?"
"I'm going to relax by the Koi pond and listen to the bubbling waterfall. Water always relaxes me, when it doesn't make me have to pee." Akane said with humor. She was glad when the vehicle stopped at the garage of the inner partook the castle.  "What about yourself? Ezekiel seems otherwise engaged. " She said with a chuckle.
Katya knew that she couldn't very well charge in and stalk after the two twins. She was aware that Yasha needed them and so she swallowed her jealousy and stalked off towards the gardens instead. She did her best to not let it effect her although it would be evident to anyone who saw her how irritated she was, even if they didn't know the cause. Her tail twitched back and forth angrily as she walked, growling softly.

Iona chuckled, "Yeah he does seem a touch busy. I figure I will just shadow you for now. After that who knows, i've got the rest of the day and all sorts of trouble I can find for myself to get into." She joked with a chuckle as she stepped out of the car.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 20:57

~~~
~~~

~~~
Alex got up and carefully made her way to the door. She opened it slightly and narrowed her eyes suspiciously "Can I help you?"
~~~
Serena bit her bottom lip before answering "Oh that's now?" She asked innocently.
Sabra fixed her keen gaze of Alex,  first recognizing your voice, then detecting Ash's scent on her. "Yes, you can. You're Alex,  I assume.  Where's Ash?" She demanded as she tried to look into the room as she took in the girl's state of undress. "Am I interrupting something?" She asked darkly.  

Ash smiled and started for the door when he heard his aunt's voice. He stopped and swallowed down a bit of bile at what she'd just asked. She'd think he was up to no good for sure. He thought worriedly.  
~~~
Raycon pressed his lips to her calf and kissed it lightly.  "What about here?" He asked curiously.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 21:35

~~~

~~~
~~~
Sabra fixed her keen gaze of Alex,  first recognizing your voice, then detecting Ash's scent on her. "Yes, you can. You're Alex,  I assume.  Where's Ash?" She demanded as she tried to look into the room as she took in the girl's state of undress. "Am I interrupting something?" She asked darkly.  

Ash smiled and started for the door when he heard his aunt's voice. He stopped and swallowed down a bit of bile at what she'd just asked. She'd think he was up to no good for sure. He thought worriedly.  
~~~
Raycon pressed his lips to her calf and kissed it lightly.  "What about here?" He asked curiously.
Alex gave her a carefree smile "Ah you must be his aunt and no not at all, I was just taking a nap. I would have changed but your knocks sounded so demanding I didn't want to make you wait." She said with a chuckle as she opened up The door to let her in.
~~~
"Better but I'd still prefer higher" Serena said, slightly breathless in anticipation.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 22:06

Sarah and Sophia looked to one another, their frowns matching at that information. They didn't like the thought of a pride without medical help, or only with inexperienced medical help on hand. They followed the beta, wondering about what their alpha would say or do if he knew.
Ezekiel stopped at a large door. "Here is where we part for now. You'll find refreshments in there as well as whatever you may need. The facilities are to the right of this door. When you are ready,  I will be awaiting you at the end of the hall. Please take as long you need.  " He informed as he bowed to leave them.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun 21 Jan 2018 - 11:32; edited 1 time in total

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 22:13

(Thanks it was years ago, so yeah its all better. )

Aliyah nodded in understanding and looked to his cast. She smirked as she got an idea, whether it was a good one or not had yet to be determined. "Want me to draw some cheetah spots on your cast for you?" She asked in rare humor, although she was joking she also didn't expect him to actually agree to it.
Reese laughed at that. " So are you leading me to believe you can decipher the difference between cheetah, leopard and jaguar spots? Even I cannot do that, but then I am not Alpha." He said quietly as he looked to Aliyah with a grin.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 22:17

Katya knew that she couldn't very well charge in and stalk after the two twins. She was aware that Yasha needed them and so she swallowed her jealousy and stalked off towards the gardens instead. She did her best to not let it effect her although it would be evident to anyone who saw her how irritated she was, even if they didn't know the cause. Her tail twitched back and forth angrily as she walked, growling softly.

Iona chuckled, "Yeah he does seem a touch busy. I figure I will just shadow you for now. After that who knows, i've got the rest of the day and all sorts of trouble I can find for myself to get into." She joked with a chuckle as she stepped out of the car.
Akane smiled and got out after Iona. " Mischief and Mayhem should have been our middle names. The question is, whom would be who?" She asked curiously.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 22:24

~~~
~~~

~~~
Alex gave her a carefree smile "Ah you must be his aunt and no not at all, I was just taking a nap. I would have changed but your knocks sounded so demanding I didn't want to make you wait." She said with a chuckle as she opened up The door to let her in.
~~~
"Better but I'd still prefer higher" Serena said, slightly breathless in anticipation.
Sabra narrowed her gaze at Alex and asked simply,  "May I come in?" 
~~~
Raycon smirked and moved up a bit more as he came to her knee. He ran is tounge along the back of her knee before nibbling the sensitive flesh there. He then asked playfully,  "What about here?"

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat 20 Jan 2018 - 22:34

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri turned her head and enjoyed the grooming, eventually turning enough she she could start grooming him as well. This was the happiest she had been in a while. 
~~~
"Want a race?" A youngish male asked when he came to the course. 
~~
Robin made a small sound when he pulled away, though she looked away and nodded at his words. "I should go eat. Go, take care of your people Azle." She said softly.
Jaeger took to resting as Keri started grooming him. He purred and gave her love blinks with his eyes. This was the second best day in his life and both involved his Ker bear.  
~~~
Zypher looked time the source of the voice and nodded with an easy smile.  "Sure, I'm game. I'm Zypher by the way." He said easily. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head and said quietly,  " No, Robin. You don't have to leave me. In fact, I was hoping you'd  consider coming with me."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun 21 Jan 2018 - 7:51

Ezekiel stopped at a large door. "Here is where we part for now. You'll find refreshments in there as well as whatever you may need. The facilities are to the right of this door. When you are ready,  I will be awaiting you at the end of the hall. Please take over long you need.  " He informed as he bowed to leave them.
Sarah and Sophia returned the bow before going inside to get cleaned up so they didn't look so much like they had just slept in their clothes before going out together to meet Ezekial again. They wouldn't take the time to change, that they felt would take too long.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum