New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Aliyah shook her head and sat down in a chair. "I got you into this mess and I am not leaving until I have seen you out the other side. Besides I have questions for you once everything is done." She said simply as she leaned back in her chair. She figured once he went in for surgery she would at least step out long enough to right her appearance but then she would come back.
That was ominous,  Reese thought to himself.  He looked to Aliyah and said,  " At the risk of arguing with my alpha,  you didn't get me into this,  I walked into it myself.  I know cheetahs cannot climb high objects,  but yet I tried anyway. Perhaps your next head of security will know his limitations more and serve you better." He looked to the healer as she moved around in the next room getting this ready for the surgery.
Aliyah frowned and leaned forward at that. "If you think I am replacing you then your wrong. If I need a replacement it will only be temporary while you heal, although I would like to avoid that. You are tenacious and loyal, you did or attempted to do your job despite your limitations and the chance of harm to yourself. I would say that while it was intensely frustrating at the time it is admirable and what is needed from my head of security. " She said as she finished giving him a look that said none of what she just told him was arguable. "As for your climbing skills, well cheetahs are not particularly built or known for such things. But perhaps its something we can work on, snow leopards are adept climbers if anyone can teach a cheetah to climb it would be me. " She said with a nod as she sat back.
(I didn't forget you. Just figuringout what to say.   Wink  )
Reese took the message on the first part and explained carefully on the second part.  "Cheetahs unlike other big cats, have fixed nails on their hind feet. The loss of dexterity of thoses claws makes them more like cleats. So we are built to run, not to climb very high.  Low hanging trees and mounds mostly.  But your teaching is most welcome,  just don't be too disappointed. "
(I know you didn't forget me. lol )
Aliyah just shook her head. "I won't be disappointed if it doesn't work out. But I can certainly try to teach you. Never know what might happen. Get some rest, we can talk about the rest after your surgery." She said as she stood to leave now that the healer had some help.

The healer ordered the two attendants around, getting the small operating room set up and ready for her to work. She then came over to move him to the other room so she could get the anesthesia and iv started.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:04 am

Jaeger slowed as he reached the top floor. He stalked carefully to not make a sound.  She was up here, the where was still yet undetermined.  He scanned the artificial canopy for her, but like predicted,  it was not that easy. So he moved with slow purpose as he searched for a tell. 
~~~
(Aww, you're bad. Poor Zypher!  giggle)
Zypher caught sight of lovely Anna immediately.  He smiled as she paused,  loosing her lead just a bit. He how schooled his expression and glanced around see if anyone had seen as he went to an elliptical machine. 
~~~
Azle searched Robin's posture as she deprived him of her eyes. "Well, in that case, I'm very interested in pursuing this conversation further. " He said with sincerity.
Keri saw him come in and watched him start searching for her. She stayed where she was, the only movement her tail slowly twitching. 
~~~
Joey waved to Zypher then went back to cleaning the floors in one area. 

Anna shifted and looked over to him again. At her aunt's insistence the two started over to Zypher to greet him.
~~~
Robin looked back up to him again, smiling shyly. "This is an interesting conversation. I don't know why I trust you so much so soon, but I do."
(Sorry for the jumbled mess that last post was. I wasn't fully awake yet.  Smile  )
Jaeger knew he had to get vertical.  Level out the playing field and get a better vantage point. He bounded up a large trunk at the southern perimeter. Intent on working his way over section by section.  He did have the average of knowing the layout and possible places to hide. 
~~~
Zypher waved with a smile and set his water in the bottle holder.  But before he could get started,  movement caught his eye and he turned to see Anna and who he assumed was her aunt coming his way. He checked his appearance quickly and put on a pleasant smile.  He tipped his head slightly to the side to bare his throat to Anna. A formal greeting of a subordinate wolf.  "Alpha Anna, how good to see you again." He said pleasantly. 
~~~
Azle cupped Robin's cheek tenderly and said,  " I feel very much the same way. " He then brushed his thumb across her cheek as the searched her eyes with intrigue.
Keri watched him move to a corner to get in the trees there, where she couldn't see him anymore. Hm. She slowly got up, moving down the tree she was in to go back downstairs while he was searching up there.
~~~
Anna returned the greeting, though she was a bit nervous as she introduced him to her aunt, Marie. The elder female watched the two before holding a hand out to shake with him "So you are the new recruit that likes my girl so much?" She said to gauge his reaction.
~~~
Robin drew in her breath at his ouch, smelling the oil on his fingers from the massage. She licked her lips almost unconsciously when he moved his thumb over her cheek like that though her eyes were locked with his again. "I don't, I don't know what to do. I want to run and I want to stay and kiss you. I've never been conflicted like this before."
Jaeger froze as he heard the slightest sound of movement,  he pinpointed the area and started for it with swift determination, only to find the spot vacated.  Typical! A day late and a dollar short.  He yowled as he followed her scent down the tree to the floor. 
~~~
Zypher smiled pleasantly to Marie and said, "Yes ma'am,  I respect her deeply. There really isn't anything about Alpha Anna not to like. She has many qualities that denote loyalty. She's a confident leader, brave beyond compare in the face of danger, compassionately firm with her subordinates and honorable.  All this I've learned while she took the time to mentor me. Her proficiency has made my transition into this pack, a smooth one. " 
~~~
"I think the danger adds to our appeal.  We were never ment to be this close.  To throw caution to the wind and seek something more fulfilling. " Azle murmured softly as he looked to  her divine lips once again.  "The choice is yours,  it always has been. You just need to make it." He observed in a whisper.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:45 am

That was ominous,  Reese thought to himself.  He looked to Aliyah and said,  " At the risk of arguing with my alpha,  you didn't get me into this,  I walked into it myself.  I know cheetahs cannot climb high objects,  but yet I tried anyway. Perhaps your next head of security will know his limitations more and serve you better." He looked to the healer as she moved around in the next room getting this ready for the surgery.
Aliyah frowned and leaned forward at that. "If you think I am replacing you then your wrong. If I need a replacement it will only be temporary while you heal, although I would like to avoid that. You are tenacious and loyal, you did or attempted to do your job despite your limitations and the chance of harm to yourself. I would say that while it was intensely frustrating at the time it is admirable and what is needed from my head of security. " She said as she finished giving him a look that said none of what she just told him was arguable. "As for your climbing skills, well cheetahs are not particularly built or known for such things. But perhaps its something we can work on, snow leopards are adept climbers if anyone can teach a cheetah to climb it would be me. " She said with a nod as she sat back.
Reese took the message on the first part and explained carefully on the second part.  "Cheetahs unlike other big cats, have fixed nails on their hind feet. The loss of dexterity of thoses claws makes them more like cleats. So we are built to run, not to climb very high.  Low hanging trees and mounds mostly.  But your teaching is most welcome,  just don't be too disappointed. "
Aliyah just shook her head. "I won't be disappointed if it doesn't work out. But I can certainly try to teach you. Never know what might happen. Get some rest, we can talk about the rest after your surgery." She said as she stood to leave now that the healer had some help.

The healer ordered the two attendants around, getting the small operating room set up and ready for her to work. She then came over to move him to the other room so she could get the anesthesia and iv started.
Reese put his absolute trust into the hands of the healer.  He blinked up at the light overhead as he laid on the operating table and waited for the anesthesia to take effect. Soon enough his eyelids grew heavy and he out. 
(Skip to after surgery?)

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:55 pm

"Me? Im not doing anything...just watching a movie." She said innocently as she started to trail her nails down his back.
~~~
Serena rolled her eyes with a smile as she took off her heels. When she heard the amusement in his voice she turned to look at him with an arched brow ""What's so funny?"
Ash looked to Alex wide-eyed as her nails went down his back. He gasped in surprise as he felt a tightening and a building inside himself.  "Yeah, you're doing something.  Something without even touching it." He said urgently as he bolted from the bed and shifted into his lion form before his feet could even touch the floor. He paced nervously around the room looking to Alex cautiously. 
~~~
"Just remembering something,  that's all. " Raycon stated as he moved to loosen his tie and shirt collar.
"Oh? So I can get to you, interesting...well you could always relieve yourself in the bathroom. Then there's me but of course we don't have to be in any relationship but that's your choice." She hummed as she laid back and stretched nonchalantly.
~~~
"Mind if you shared what you remembered?" Serena asked curiously before laying back on the couch with a relaxed sigh.
Oh, she'd got to him alright.  She'd caused him to spend himself with just her touch. He didn't even know that was possible.  He huffed softly at Alex as he found a spot to flop down on the floor. He took to grooming to hide his eyes. 
~~~
"Oh, just that look on your face when you left the elevator.  I don't think I saw that look on your face before, is all." Raycon stated as he methodology unbuttoned his shirt sleeves and took of his suit coat to drap it over the chair. He looked to Serena as she got comfortable and smiled.
Alex smirked and transformed into her cat form before jumping off the bed. She walked around him sensually and made sure her tail went under his neck.
~~~
Serena laughed "Thats because doing it in an elevator with someone possibly walking in on us is embarrassing. A car would be easier" she hummed.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Jaeger slowed as he reached the top floor. He stalked carefully to not make a sound.  She was up here, the where was still yet undetermined.  He scanned the artificial canopy for her, but like predicted,  it was not that easy. So he moved with slow purpose as he searched for a tell. 
~~~
(Aww, you're bad. Poor Zypher!  giggle)
Zypher caught sight of lovely Anna immediately.  He smiled as she paused,  loosing her lead just a bit. He how schooled his expression and glanced around see if anyone had seen as he went to an elliptical machine. 
~~~
Azle searched Robin's posture as she deprived him of her eyes. "Well, in that case, I'm very interested in pursuing this conversation further. " He said with sincerity.
Keri saw him come in and watched him start searching for her. She stayed where she was, the only movement her tail slowly twitching. 
~~~
Joey waved to Zypher then went back to cleaning the floors in one area. 

Anna shifted and looked over to him again. At her aunt's insistence the two started over to Zypher to greet him.
~~~
Robin looked back up to him again, smiling shyly. "This is an interesting conversation. I don't know why I trust you so much so soon, but I do."
(Sorry for the jumbled mess that last post was. I wasn't fully awake yet.  Smile  )
Jaeger knew he had to get vertical.  Level out the playing field and get a better vantage point. He bounded up a large trunk at the southern perimeter. Intent on working his way over section by section.  He did have the average of knowing the layout and possible places to hide. 
~~~
Zypher waved with a smile and set his water in the bottle holder.  But before he could get started,  movement caught his eye and he turned to see Anna and who he assumed was her aunt coming his way. He checked his appearance quickly and put on a pleasant smile.  He tipped his head slightly to the side to bare his throat to Anna. A formal greeting of a subordinate wolf.  "Alpha Anna, how good to see you again." He said pleasantly. 
~~~
Azle cupped Robin's cheek tenderly and said,  " I feel very much the same way. " He then brushed his thumb across her cheek as the searched her eyes with intrigue.
Keri watched him move to a corner to get in the trees there, where she couldn't see him anymore. Hm. She slowly got up, moving down the tree she was in to go back downstairs while he was searching up there.
~~~
Anna returned the greeting, though she was a bit nervous as she introduced him to her aunt, Marie. The elder female watched the two before holding a hand out to shake with him "So you are the new recruit that likes my girl so much?" She said to gauge his reaction.
~~~
Robin drew in her breath at his ouch, smelling the oil on his fingers from the massage. She licked her lips almost unconsciously when he moved his thumb over her cheek like that though her eyes were locked with his again. "I don't, I don't know what to do. I want to run and I want to stay and kiss you. I've never been conflicted like this before."
Jaeger froze as he heard the slightest sound of movement,  he pinpointed the area and started for it with swift determination, only to find the spot vacated.  Typical! A day late and a dollar short.  He yowled as he followed her scent down the tree to the floor. 
~~~
Zypher smiled pleasantly to Marie and said, "Yes ma'am,  I respect her deeply. There really isn't anything about Alpha Anna not to like. She has many qualities that denote loyalty. She's a confident leader, brave beyond compare in the face of danger, compassionately firm with her subordinates and honorable.  All this I've learned while she took the time to mentor me. Her proficiency has made my transition into this pack, a smooth one. " 
~~~
"I think the danger adds to our appeal.  We were never ment to be this close.  To throw caution to the wind and seek something more fulfilling. " Azle murmured softly as he looked to  her divine lips once again.  "The choice is yours,  it always has been. You just need to make it." He observed in a whisper.
Keri paused at the sound of his yowl then continued to find a place to hide again and cutting off lights when she could along the way. This was fun now, like a game of hide and seek. She ended up on the bed, hiding her cat behind the pillows. 
~~~
Marie smiled and nodded at his words and at Anna's blush. "Did you get your invite before you came down here?" She asked curiously. "There's you and another new recruit to celebrate joining the pack." 
~~~
Robin reached up and held his hand, turning her head a little to place a kiss on the palm there.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:41 pm

Iona listened to that and nodded in agreement to what Akane said. Her parents were gone too, so she understood the loss they felt to some degree.  Although her father had been far from kind and she would have preferred not knowing him at all. She turned to look back out the window as they neared the Castle.
Sarah nodded and looked to Akane "Thanks, it's part of why we stick together so much." Not the full reason, but part of it.
Akane shared a little smile as the limousine came to the first of many gates.  They wouldn't be taken all the way into the main castle until after speaking with the alpha first in the receiving hall.
"You have a real castle." Sophia said, awed by the way it looked set on the hill as it was.
"It is impressive.  It has been in Mr. Yasuhiko's family for generations.  It was built by pride, with great pride. " Akane said with a sense deep respect for that.
Sarah chuckled softly, looking to her twin "You get your wish of going to a castle." She said softly

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:56 pm

Reese put his absolute trust into the hands of the healer.  He blinked up at the light overhead as he laid on the operating table and waited for the anesthesia to take effect. Soon enough his eyelids grew heavy and he out. 
(Skip to after surgery?)
(Works for me. lol )

Aliyah worked her way back down to see Reese after his surgery. She had been informed that it went well and he was in a private room to recover. She found it easily enough and spoke quietly to the healer to insure that he would indeed heal just fine with time, before stepping into the room and taking a seat. He was still out, not having come out of the anesthesia yet, his arm had also already been set in its cast.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:58 pm

Katya was perched in her tiger form outside, with a good view of the car as it went through the multitude of gates. Her tail flicked contently behind her as she watched as it slowly pulled up to a stop. She was curious about these twins, and wanted to see them for herself.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Ash looked to Alex wide-eyed as her nails went down his back. He gasped in surprise as he felt a tightening and a building inside himself.  "Yeah, you're doing something.  Something without even touching it." He said urgently as he bolted from the bed and shifted into his lion form before his feet could even touch the floor. He paced nervously around the room looking to Alex cautiously. 
~~~
"Just remembering something,  that's all. " Raycon stated as he moved to loosen his tie and shirt collar.
"Oh? So I can get to you, interesting...well you could always relieve yourself in the bathroom. Then there's me but of course we don't have to be in any relationship but that's your choice." She hummed as she laid back and stretched nonchalantly.
~~~
"Mind if you shared what you remembered?" Serena asked curiously before laying back on the couch with a relaxed sigh.
Oh, she'd got to him alright.  She'd caused him to spend himself with just her touch. He didn't even know that was possible.  He huffed softly at Alex as he found a spot to flop down on the floor. He took to grooming to hide his eyes. 
~~~
"Oh, just that look on your face when you left the elevator.  I don't think I saw that look on your face before, is all." Raycon stated as he methodology unbuttoned his shirt sleeves and took of his suit coat to drap it over the chair. He looked to Serena as she got comfortable and smiled.
Alex smirked and transformed into her cat form before jumping off the bed. She walked around him sensually and made sure her tail went under his neck.
~~~
Serena laughed "Thats because doing it in an elevator with someone possibly walking in on us is embarrassing. A car would be easier" she hummed.
Ash looked to Alex as came over and circled him in her lioness form. He watched her curiously wondering what she was doing. Noting her beauty in the her lioness as well. It proved to hard to look away from her. When she twined her tail under his neck he froze again.  
~~~
" Apparently you haven't heard, Love In An Elevator by Aerosmith." Raycon teased as he heard the knock he'd been expecting.  As he walked to the door he quoted the lyrics of the chorus, " Livin' It Up When I'm goin' down. Love In An Elevator,  lovin' it up till I hit the ground." When he opened the door, the bellhop was there with their luggage.  " Put the luggage by the wall there and hang my garment bag in the closet, please. He instructed as he pulled out his wallet for a tip.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:53 pm

Akane shared a little smile as the limousine came to the first of many gates.  They wouldn't be taken all the way into the main castle until after speaking with the alpha first in the receiving hall.
"You have a real castle." Sophia said, awed by the way it looked set on the hill as it was.
"It is impressive.  It has been in Mr. Yasuhiko's family for generations.  It was built by pride, with great pride. " Akane said with a sense deep respect for that.
Sarah chuckled softly, looking to her twin "You get your wish of going to a castle." She said softly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Katya was perched in her tiger form outside, with a good view of the car as it went through the multitude of gates. Her tail flicked contently behind her as she watched as it slowly pulled up to a stop. She was curious about these twins, and wanted to see them for herself.
Akane smiled at Sophia's wish as the vehicle came to a stop. When the driver got out and opened the doors for the twins,  Akane looked to Iona with a relaxed sigh. Their job was done. 

Ezekiel waited patiently for the twins arrival.  As the car pulled up, he stepped out to greet them to lead them inside to the alpha.  The welcoming ceremony was in full effect.  Though there were always guards at the door, they weren't required to be in cat form unless a new arrival was expected.  The carpet was rolled out and Ezekiel was in human form wearing a suit. " Welcome to Mr. Yasuhiko's castle. I hope your journey was not too hard." He said pleasantly to them.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:28 pm

(Sorry for the jumbled mess that last post was. I wasn't fully awake yet.  Smile  )
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri paused at the sound of his yowl then continued to find a place to hide again and cutting off lights when she could along the way. This was fun now, like a game of hide and seek. She ended up on the bed, hiding her cat behind the pillows. 
~~~
Marie smiled and nodded at his words and at Anna's blush. "Did you get your invite before you came down here?" She asked curiously. "There's you and another new recruit to celebrate joining the pack." 
~~~
Robin reached up and held his hand, turning her head a little to place a kiss on the palm there.
Jaeger searched around in vain until he realized Keri had slipped back down stairs.  She was such a clever girl, he thought with appreciation.  The absence of lights confirmed it.  He chuckled,  which translated to a soft throat vibration as he prowled the lower level in search of Ker bear.  Living room,  nope! Kitchen, nope! Dinning room,  nope! Bathroom,  nope! Which left his loft bedroom.  He stalked carefully up the stairs and scented her lovely scent on the steps. He crocheted down low to peek up over the last few steps to look for her. He couldn't see her up there, but knew she was definitely up there. He wiggled his butt and leapt the the final steps to look around better. 
~~~
"Yes ma'am,  thank you.  It arrived just before I came down here.  I must admit,  I was delighted and a little relieved to know I'm not the only newbie to this wonderful pack. I never have been the new kid before. " Zypher stated with humorous truthfulness. His gaze was drawn to Anna briefly, before returning to Marie once again. 
~~~
Azle closed his eyes at Robin's tender gesture. A contented sighed passed his lips as she did so. When he opened them again,  he smiled warmly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:35 pm

(Skip to after surgery?)
(Works for me. lol )

Aliyah worked her way back down to see Reese after his surgery. She had been informed that it went well and he was in a private room to recover. She found it easily enough and spoke quietly to the healer to insure that he would indeed heal just fine with time, before stepping into the room and taking a seat. He was still out, not having come out of the anesthesia yet, his arm had also already been set in its cast.
Reese cracked his eyes at first as he started to wake from the drug induced sleep. He moaned softly as he tried to orient himself to this new space.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Katya was perched in her tiger form outside, with a good view of the car as it went through the multitude of gates. Her tail flicked contently behind her as she watched as it slowly pulled up to a stop. She was curious about these twins, and wanted to see them for herself.
Akane smiled at Sophia's wish as the vehicle came to a stop. When the driver got out and opened the doors for the twins,  Akane looked to Iona with a relaxed sigh. Their job was done. 

Ezekiel waited patiently for the twins arrival.  As the car pulled up, he stepped out to greet them to lead them inside to the alpha.  The welcoming ceremony was in full effect.  Though there were always guards at the door, they weren't required to be in cat form unless a new arrival was expected.  The carpet was rolled out and Ezekiel was in human form wearing a suit. " Welcome to Mr. Yasuhiko's castle. I hope your journey was not too hard." He said pleasantly to them.
Sophia flushed at the talk of her young wish. She glanced to Sarah then got out when the car stopped. 
Sarah followed her sister and glanced around curiously. "It was a good journey." She said kindly, even though the reason for it was iffy at best. They would follow together.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:49 pm

(you want me to leave Katya in this quote to make it easier to find?)

Iona couldn't help but smile as she looked out the door. Especially after seeing who greeted them. She reined in her excitement because he was there for the twins not her. So she just looked to Akane with a heavy sigh.

Katya stood and jumped down from her perch as the door was opened. She wanted to get a little. Closer to get a better look.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:55 pm

(Skip to after surgery?)
(Works for me. lol )

Reese cracked his eyes at first as he started to wake from the drug induced sleep. He moaned softly as he tried to orient himself to this new space.
(poor guy waking up after surgery is the pitts )

Aliyah sat forward when he started coming too. She grabbed the water and moved up to the bed. "easy does it, your just in a private room to recover. Everything went well. Do you need some water?" She offered quietly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:25 pm

(Sorry for the jumbled mess that last post was. I wasn't fully awake yet.  Smile  )
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger searched around in vain until he realized Keri had slipped back down stairs.  She was such a clever girl, he thought with appreciation.  The absence of lights confirmed it.  He chuckled,  which translated to a soft throat vibration as he prowled the lower level in search of Ker bear.  Living room,  nope! Kitchen, nope! Dinning room,  nope! Bathroom,  nope! Which left his loft bedroom.  He stalked carefully up the stairs and scented her lovely scent on the steps. He crocheted down low to peek up over the last few steps to look for her. He couldn't see her up there, but knew she was definitely up there. He wiggled his butt and leapt the the final steps to look around better. 
~~~
"Yes ma'am,  thank you.  It arrived just before I came down here.  I must admit,  I was delighted and a little relieved to know I'm not the only newbie to this wonderful pack. I never have been the new kid before. " Zypher stated with humorous truthfulness. His gaze was drawn to Anna briefly, before returning to Marie once again. 
~~~
Azle closed his eyes at Robin's tender gesture. A contented sighed passed his lips as she did so. When he opened them again,  he smiled warmly.
Keri waited quietly, closing her eyes since she couldn't see from where she was. She heard his pounce when he reached the top of the steps and flicked her ears and tail, waiting. 
~~~
Marie smiled and nodded "It's not easy being new, I was new when I came, now I am practically family." She said giving Anna a side hug then glancing from one to the other of them. "Maybe you can join the two of us for dinner tonight? We are going to The Big City View." 
~~~
Robin watched his reaction, returning the smile when he looked to her again. She wasn't sure if this was a good idea, or not. It felt a little like she was poking a tiger, but she didn't want to stop.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Iona couldn't help but smile as she looked out the door. Especially after seeing who greeted them. She reined in her excitement because he was there for the twins not her. So she just looked to Akane with a heavy sigh.

Katya stood and jumped down from her perch as the door was opened. She wanted to get a little. Closer to get a better look.
( Yeah, I guess. That's is  if you're still wanting to have an interaction with Akane.   Smile )

Akane chuckled and shook her head at her friend and said as the door was closed.  " He is something to look at, I'll give him that." She said honestly as the car pulled away.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Sophia flushed at the talk of her young wish. She glanced to Sarah then got out when the car stopped. 
Sarah followed her sister and glanced around curiously. "It was a good journey." She said kindly, even though the reason for it was iffy at best. They would follow together.
Ezekiel smiled and bowed respectfully, "Good, our honored guests should always feel that way. I am Ezekiel and Bata of Mr. Yasuhiko's pride. Pleased to meet you, Ms. Sophia and Ms. Sarah. If you'll follow, I'll take you somewhere you both can freshen up first,.....or if you'd rather go to him directly,  that is entirely up to you. " he said pleasantly as he turned to lead the way.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:54 pm

Ezekiel smiled and bowed respectfully, "Good, our honored guests should always feel that way. I am Ezekiel and Bata of Mr. Yasuhiko's pride. Pleased to meet you, Ms. Sophia and Ms. Sarah. If you'll follow, I'll take you somewhere you both can freshen up first,.....or if you'd rather go to him directly,  that is entirely up to you. " he said pleasantly as he turned to lead the way.
"We should freshen up, it makes for a better first impression, right?" Sarah said and smiled up at him. She did want to at least run a brush through her hair. Sophia was looking back at those that were looking at them curiously.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:15 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri waited quietly, closing her eyes since she couldn't see from where she was. She heard his pounce when he reached the top of the steps and flicked her ears and tail, waiting. 
~~~
Marie smiled and nodded "It's not easy being new, I was new when I came, now I am practically family." She said giving Anna a side hug then glancing from one to the other of them. "Maybe you can join the two of us for dinner tonight? We are going to The Big City View." 
~~~
Robin watched his reaction, returning the smile when he looked to her again. She wasn't sure if this was a good idea, or not. It felt a little like she was poking a tiger, but she didn't want to stop.
Jaeger walked with stealth around the bed when he caught sight of Keri's tail.  Gotta! He thought with exquisite triumph and purred softly as he bounded atop the bed to pounce on her playfully.  
~~~
Zypher smiled and dipped his head.  " It would be both a privilege and an honor to accompany such beautiful ladies. I've heard wonderful things about that restaurant, I've wanted to go there for some time.  So thank you for inviting me." He said respectfully.  
~~~
Azle moved his legs to bracket her own, as he scooted marginally closer to Robin on the sectional.  At lest as far as the coffee table would allow him. "Could I sample you kiss again? " He asked with an emphasis as his eyes settled on her lips.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:23 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger walked with stealth around the bed when he caught sight of Keri's tail.  Gotta! He thought with exquisite triumph and purred softly as he bounded atop the bed to pounce on her playfully.  
~~~
Zypher smiled and dipped his head.  " It would be both a privilege and an honor to accompany such beautiful ladies. I've heard wonderful things about that restaurant, I've wanted to go there for some time.  So thank you for inviting me." He said respectfully.  
~~~
Azle moved his legs to bracket her own, as he scooted marginally closer to Robin on the sectional.  At lest as far as the coffee table would allow him. "Could I sample you kiss again? " He asked with an emphasis as his eyes settled on her lips.
Keri yowled at him jumping up onto her and turned, playfully pawing at him and gently nipping at his side. She didn't cause any harm, she was just playing. 
~~~
Maria smiled and patted Anna's hand "Well, I'm off to have a nap. Flying around plays havoc with time differences." She said, getting Anna to walk her out.
~~~
Robin licked her lips again then leaned closer to him, nodding a little. She pressed her lips against his gently.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:24 pm

(Skip to after surgery?)
(Works for me. lol )

Aliyah sat forward when he started coming too. She grabbed the water and moved up to the bed. "easy does it, your just in a private room to recover. Everything went well. Do you need some water?" She offered quietly.
I know,  right! Cotton mouth.   silent )

Reese looked to Aliyah and nodded slightly.  He tried to speak but his throat was soar for some reason. (Ventilator)

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:41 pm

(Works for me. lol )

I know,  right! Cotton mouth.   silent )

Reese looked to Aliyah and nodded slightly.  He tried to speak but his throat was soar for some reason. (Ventilator)
(It really is the worst, especially the disorientation, or at least I had that really bad. And it was also scary cause I couldn't talk when I woke up, jaw surgery. )

Aliyah moved the water to his mouth to help him out as he was obviously having some trouble. She truthfully didn't mind, after she helped him with some water she set it back down and sat next to the bed to let him finish waking up. "If your in pain just let me know and I will get the healer to up your medication." She told him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:45 pm

( Yeah, I guess. That's is  if you're still wanting to have an interaction with Akane.   Smile )

Akane chuckled and shook her head at her friend and said as the door was closed.  " He is something to look at, I'll give him that." She said honestly as the car pulled away.
(Sure why not, Yasha is busy so she can't go get her awkward flirt on. lol, unless of course you have other things planned for her. )

Katya watched the twins follow the beta inside, her tail flicking from side to side. Of course they had to both be attractive and female. She growled softly as some jealousy surfaced.

Iona nodded in agreement with her comment. He was indeed something to look at, in both his forms in her opinion. "So what should we do first now that we have some down time?"
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:34 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash looked to Alex as came over and circled him in her lioness form. He watched her curiously wondering what she was doing. Noting her beauty in the her lioness as well. It proved to hard to look away from her. When she twined her tail under his neck he froze again.  
~~~
" Apparently you haven't heard, Love In An Elevator by Aerosmith." Raycon teased as he heard the knock he'd been expecting.  As he walked to the door he quoted the lyrics of the chorus, " Livin' It Up When I'm goin' down. Love In An Elevator,  lovin' it up till I hit the ground." When he opened the door, the bellhop was there with their luggage.  " Put the luggage by the wall there and hang my garment bag in the closet, please. He instructed as he pulled out his wallet for a tip.
Alex circled him again before she licked his ears, her tail circled his neck in a suggestive way.
~~~
Serena laughed again when he said the lyrics before closing her eyes briefly, letting out a relaxed sigh.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:29 am

"We should freshen up, it makes for a better first impression, right?" Sarah said and smiled up at him. She did want to at least run a brush through her hair. Sophia was looking back at those that were looking at them curiously.
Ezekiel glanced to Sarah and smiled gently.  "You are as lovely as ever a tigress could dream to be. But it is understandable to want to freshen up after so long a journey, so yes." He followed the gaze of Sophia and made apologies. "Please forgive them. They are not meaning to be rude they are just very hopeful that you choose to stay. We are at a disadvantage with no healers. As you can imagine." He then held the door open for them  to proceed him for the moment.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum