New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Thank you, I worked hard on it! lol )

Iona just shook her head, Akane was enjoying tormenting Katya a little too much. She slid into the car across from Akane furthest from the door so Katya would have plenty of room and waited.

Katya walked up to the car and paused, did she really want to get in the car with them? No, no she did not, she wondered if they would chase her down if she ran. She looked around, she was in a new country, wounded, and had no idea where in Japan she was. Damn it! she thought, there was no way she could run, she had botched her escape plan. She grumbled but slid into the car and shut the door. Then she sat as close to it as she could and stared hard out the window.
As the car took off to Yasuhiko's castle,  Akane pulled out her phone and texted to Yasha that they were in route. She then occupiedher time in watching Katya.  "You made a wise  choice.  Had you ran, the outcome would not have been favorable. Zip ties and a ride in the trunk would have been in your future." She said simply.
(Alright second time responding to this lets see if I can get to stick )

Katya growled at Akane, "Is that a threat? Besides I thought this was an offer, not a kidnapping." She snapped out as she glared a hole in Akane face.

Iona sighed as she saw Akane put her phone away. She decided to try and change the subject. "So does he know we're coming or do I need to show you how to work that electronic box called a cell phone." She joked hoping it would distract Akane from the fight that was brewing between the two tigers.
( hugs I feel ya. )
"Oh, for you it's an offer.  You are his guest of honor. However,  our usual clientele is at times....how to say it? Oh, yes, a bit reluctant. They have deep seeded trust issues and all that. Not many value the life debt any longer. So despite your shortcomings in personality, you have integrity in your favor." Akane answered ignoring Iona's comments.

Iona was shocked by the comment and just stared at Akane open mouthed.

Katya looked at Akane, "whatever you may think about my life now, i was raised properly by my family. I know the value of what is owed. " She said quietly but firmly as she turned to watch the world pass by the window.

Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:11 pm

As the car took off to Yasuhiko's castle,  Akane pulled out her phone and texted to Yasha that they were in route. She then occupiedher time in watching Katya.  "You made a wise  choice.  Had you ran, the outcome would not have been favorable. Zip ties and a ride in the trunk would have been in your future." She said simply.

Katya growled at Akane, "Is that a threat? Besides I thought this was an offer, not a kidnapping." She snapped out as she glared a hole in Akane face.

Iona sighed as she saw Akane put her phone away. She decided to try and change the subject. "So does he know we're coming or do I need to show you how to work that electronic box called a cell phone." She joked hoping it would distract Akane from the fight that was brewing between the two tigers.
( hugs I feel ya. )
"Oh, for you it's an offer.  You are his guest of honor. However,  our usual clientele is at times....how to say it? Oh, yes, a bit reluctant. They have deep seeded trust issues and all that. Not many value the life debt any longer. So despite your shortcomings in personality, you have integrity in your favor." Akane answered ignoring Iona's comments.

Katya looked at Akane, "whatever you may think about my life now, i was raised properly by my family. I know the value of what is owed. " She said quietly but firmly as she turned to watch the world pass by the window.
"Close your mouth Iona,  you're going to draw flies" Akane said with humor as she slipped her phone back in her pocket.  She then turned to look out the window quietly. Yasha had been told how she'd been treating Katya and was a bit cross with her. That flight attendant was a snitch apparently. 

Yasha had made arrangements for Katya's arrival and his pride was busy carrying them out. He'd got an update on her condition from Miyake on the flight. It was a close call, but she was stable now. He looked out over the gardens and thought quietly to himself.  What would she be like? He never could tell until the meeting.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:28 pm

( hugs I feel ya. )

"Close your mouth Iona,  you're going to draw flies" Akane said with humor as she slipped her phone back in her pocket.  She then turned to look out the window quietly. Yasha had been told how she'd been treating Katya and was a bit cross with her. That flight attendant was a snitch apparently. 

Yasha had made arrangements for Katya's arrival and his pride was busy carrying them out. He'd got an update on her condition from Miyake on the flight. It was a close call, but she was stable now. He looked out over the gardens and thought quietly to himself.  What would she be like? He never could tell until the meeting.
Iona closed her mouth and smiled at her. She didn't say anythign more though as Akane slid her phone back into her pocket. Judging by the silence and her demeanor she hadn't recieved any good news. But with Akane it was hard to tell, she had a lot of variations of quiet.

Katya looked out the window too as a castle came into view, so they hadn't been kidding about that. Compensate much she thought to herself with a snort. As a child she used to love castles, but they had long since lost their allure.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:47 pm

( hugs I feel ya. )

Iona closed her mouth and smiled at her. She didn't say anythign more though as Akane slid her phone back into her pocket. Judging by the silence and her demeanor she hadn't recieved any good news. But with Akane it was hard to tell, she had a lot of variations of quiet.

Katya looked out the window too as a castle came into view, so they hadn't been kidding about that. Compensate much she thought to herself with a snort. As a child she used to love castles, but they had long since lost their allure.
(Ok, those are fighting words.  fight He's NOT compensating for nothing.  That's a low blow. Literally  Razz  )
Akane remained quite the rest of the ride until they got to the gates. She then spoke to the driver in Japanese as to where he was to stop the limousine once inside.  A short set of bickering back and forth, then they were there. As the vehicle came to a stop,  the door where  Kayta sat was opened for here. "Welcome to Yasuhiko's castle,  tigress Katya. " a male in a suit said with a bow. A carpet had been rolled out for her that led all the way to the door.  Two large guard tigers sat flanking the door like living statues.  Their eyes were fixed looking forward, unwavering due to their focus upon their duty.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:26 pm

(Ok, those are fighting words.  fight He's NOT compensating for nothing.  That's a low blow. Literally  Razz  )
Akane remained quite the rest of the ride until they got to the gates. She then spoke to the driver in Japanese as to where he was to stop the limousine once inside.  A short set of bickering back and forth, then they were there. As the vehicle came to a stop,  the door where  Kayta sat was opened for here. "Welcome to Yasuhiko's castle,  tigress Katya. " a male in a suit said with a bow. A carpet had been rolled out for her that led all the way to the door.  Two large guard tigers sat flanking the door like living statues.  Their eyes were fixed looking forward, unwavering due to their focus upon their duty.
( Now now don't get your panties in a bunch, She hasn't met him yet. hugs )

Iona sat back and waited with Akane, she would have much rather gotten out around back. Her eyes widened a bit at the set up laid out for her arrival, she had expected some fanfare for the elusive blue unicorn but this was more then even she had thought up.

Katya sat back with a growl as the door swept open and what she was greeted with. She growled at the butler, "Your joking right? Why are you treating me like some sort of royalty. What did you tell them?" She shot an accusing look over her shoulder. It was clear however that they were prepared to wait until she got out so she grabbed her bag and reluctantly got out of the car. She looked around awkwardly, a low growling rumble emanated from her throat in her nervousness.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:21 pm

Jaeger huffed and air batted her paw back before leaning in to nibbled on her stationary one. 
~~~
"No problem.  I'm glad I could help. " Zypher stated honestly as he moved back to dishing up their food. Letting it be an escape from the resurfaced emotions he'd inadvertently brought up.
~~~
"Yes, both by hand and by machine. I also embroidery. That last one is just a random fact. " Deagan stated proudly.  He finally had something to contribute to this project.
Keri turned so her back was on the net, pawing at him then flopping to her other side. She liked this. 
~~~
Anna glanced around and nibbled her lip before going to the bathroom. She needed to use it and wanted to check her face before coming back to him to eat. Surprisingly it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would to think of her mom again.
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded "Good, you have to sew the leather in and that can get tricky to do that without it showing that you did something. Embroidery...I should of thought of a hide like that before." She said the last more to herself.
Jaeger flopped to his side and watched Keri with his tail flicking idly. He huffed softly and started kneading Keri's back with his front paws as he purred for her. 
~~~
In Anna's absence,  Zypher made good use of his time.  He wants to have it ready for when she came out, they could eat. 
~~~
Deagan beamed just a bit as he slipped on a neon pink jacket to model it. "What do you think? Is it me?" He was only joking,  he knew it would draw too much attention.
Keri felt that and started purring, pushing against his paws lighty. It felt good and lulled her into a half doze.  She was still awake and aware, but relaxed.
~~~
Anna returned after a few minutes and smiled at how he had everything ready for them. "You work fast." She teased softly.
~~~
Robin chuckled softly at the bright jacket. She could tell he was joking with that one, or at least hoped so. She shook her head and looked back to the clothes to pick out the most ridiculous one, it had fluffy layers to model for him, laughing again. She was careful to not show fangs even as she played a little. She hadn't really played in so long, but he brought that out in her.
Jaeger settled into a contented trance as he continued to purr and massage her back.  He even began to suck his tounge with a goofy look on his face. (My cat does this. Lol)
~~~
"I'm a maestro with the microwave. Look out, I didn't put that on my resume. So shhh." Zypher stated with a charming smile as he pulled out her chair for her. 
~~~
Deagan laughed and stated,  " We could be on the cover of a ski magazine. " He then did his best arrogant model poses.
Keri almost fell asleep to his massaging and purring. It felt good and she was so relaxed here. She didn't feel like she was going to break something expensive here, even though she hadn't even seen the living quarters yet.
~~~
Anna giggled at that and came to take her seat. "Thank you" She said again, smiling at him and waiting for him to sit so they could eat together. 
~~~
Robin laughed softly though she soon took off the coat to put her own jacket back on. "I haven't gone skiing in a long time. I might just try that again sometime."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:27 pm

"You couldn't have known Ash and I'm here to stay. You can't get rid of me that easily" Alex said with a huff as she turned to look at the room service menu.  
(Wait, what? How did they get out of the elevator?  Razz  )
Ash looked to Alex confused.  "I don't understand,  who said I was trying to get rid of you? " He asked as he looked around for effect.
(Oops forgot just ignore that last part Razz )
"No one  I'm just giving you some reasurence " She said as the elevator doors opened and she headed to their room. Taking out the keycard to open the door.
( Smile )
Ash slipped his hands into his pockets and walked with Alex quietly.  He fought his nerves as he glanced both ways down the hallway while she unlocked the door.
"If you're that paranoid there's a way to change the scent almost completely but I don't think you're ready for it," Alex said with a chuckled as she closed the door after he went in.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:28 pm

Raycon smiled warmly as he met Serena's gaze.  "Why thank you.  I came up with that on my own. My father was horrible. " He said softly.
"I'm sorry to hear that, if you're doubting wether you'll be a good father I can tell that you will be" Serena reassured with a smile.
" And you wouldn't be biased by any chance?" Raycon asked with a mischievous wink.  
(I answered Ash.  Wink )
Serena chuckled before she kissed him "No I just have faith in you."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:59 pm

Iona sat back and waited with Akane, she would have much rather gotten out around back. Her eyes widened a bit at the set up laid out for her arrival, she had expected some fanfare for the elusive blue unicorn but this was more then even she had thought up.

Katya sat back with a growl as the door swept open and what she was greeted with. She growled at the butler, "Your joking right? Why are you treating me like some sort of royalty. What did you tell them?" She shot an accusing look over her shoulder. It was clear however that they were prepared to wait until she got out so she grabbed her bag and reluctantly got out of the car. She looked around awkwardly, a low growling rumble emanated from her throat in her nervousness.
The butler was going to offer to take Kayta's bag, but saw the error in that right off as she growled at everything.  "Please follow me, Tigress Katya.  Alpha Yasuhiko awaits you." He said with another flurry of bows. He then straightened to lead the way. 

Akane made no move to get out. She simply waited for Iona to go next. 
(Pictures of the castle and layout. )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:16 pm

(Wait, what? How did they get out of the elevator?  Razz  )
Ash looked to Alex confused.  "I don't understand,  who said I was trying to get rid of you? " He asked as he looked around for effect.
(Oops forgot just ignore that last part Razz )
"No one  I'm just giving you some reasurence " She said as the elevator doors opened and she headed to their room. Taking out the keycard to open the door.
( Smile )
Ash slipped his hands into his pockets and walked with Alex quietly.  He fought his nerves as he glanced both ways down the hallway while she unlocked the door.
"If you're that paranoid there's a way to change the scent almost completely but I don't think you're ready for it," Alex said with a chuckled as she closed the door after he went in.
"I'm sorry to hear that, if you're doubting wether you'll be a good father I can tell that you will be" Serena reassured with a smile.
" And you wouldn't be biased by any chance?" Raycon asked with a mischievous wink.  
(I answered Ash.  Wink )
Serena chuckled before she kissed him "No I just have faith in you."
Ash frowned as he tried to figure out what she ment by that, but drew a blank.  So he explained why he'd been so nervous.  " The train car is one thing, but this....this is different. What will everyone think? I should have got my own room." He looked around and sighed softly as he went to the door of the balcony.  "Maybe I can sleep out here. That's respectable, right?" He asked hopefully. 
~~~
(Oops! I strike again. )
"You do, huh? Well then, I'm the luckiest man in the world. To have a woman like you at my side." Raycon stated with a purr.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:28 pm

Jaeger flopped to his side and watched Keri with his tail flicking idly. He huffed softly and started kneading Keri's back with his front paws as he purred for her. 
~~~
In Anna's absence,  Zypher made good use of his time.  He wants to have it ready for when she came out, they could eat. 
~~~
Deagan beamed just a bit as he slipped on a neon pink jacket to model it. "What do you think? Is it me?" He was only joking,  he knew it would draw too much attention.
Keri felt that and started purring, pushing against his paws lighty. It felt good and lulled her into a half doze.  She was still awake and aware, but relaxed.
~~~
Anna returned after a few minutes and smiled at how he had everything ready for them. "You work fast." She teased softly.
~~~
Robin chuckled softly at the bright jacket. She could tell he was joking with that one, or at least hoped so. She shook her head and looked back to the clothes to pick out the most ridiculous one, it had fluffy layers to model for him, laughing again. She was careful to not show fangs even as she played a little. She hadn't really played in so long, but he brought that out in her.
Jaeger settled into a contented trance as he continued to purr and massage her back.  He even began to suck his tounge with a goofy look on his face. (My cat does this. Lol)
~~~
"I'm a maestro with the microwave. Look out, I didn't put that on my resume. So shhh." Zypher stated with a charming smile as he pulled out her chair for her. 
~~~
Deagan laughed and stated,  " We could be on the cover of a ski magazine. " He then did his best arrogant model poses.
Keri almost fell asleep to his massaging and purring. It felt good and she was so relaxed here. She didn't feel like she was going to break something expensive here, even though she hadn't even seen the living quarters yet.
~~~
Anna giggled at that and came to take her seat. "Thank you" She said again, smiling at him and waiting for him to sit so they could eat together. 
~~~
Robin laughed softly though she soon took off the coat to put her own jacket back on. "I haven't gone skiing in a long time. I might just try that again sometime."
Jaeger sensed how relaxed Keri was and rolled so his own back was up aginst hers. He continued to purr for her as he relaxed himself. This was the best software to sunbathe in the afternoons.  
~~~
Zypher did so and glanced to Anna pleasantly as he poured them both a glass of tea. "Love the K-9 corse.  Joey showed  me around.  I really like him. " He said conversationally. 
~~~
Deagan slip out of the coat and hung it back up. "What was that like? What is snow like?" He asked as he looked to the jackets for his real choice.  Finding one he liked,  slip that one on for a fit check.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:37 pm

The butler was going to offer to take Kayta's bag, but saw the error in that right off as she growled at everything.  "Please follow me, Tigress Katya.  Alpha Yasuhiko awaits you." He said with another flurry of bows. He then straightened to lead the way. 

Iona stepped out of the car and shook her head as she let out a low whistle. "Well the alpha sure pulled all the stops with this one. Some how I don't think its going to matter in her eyes." She said quietly as she watched her walk away with the butler.

Katya snarled at the man, "Stop doing that! stop bowing right now, if you bow to me again I am going to pull out your spine." She growled, all this made her very uncomfortable. she was used to hostility, not, all of this. She hadn't seen anything remotely close to kindness, certainly nothing on this level since before her family and pride was killed. She followed the man mostly so he would stop doing the ridiculous bowing. She looked up at the castle, it was not a style she had even seen. She was used to the way they looked in Russia, so this was, different. "Somehow I don't know if I am what your alpha is expecting." She said quietly to no one in particular as she swallowed the lump in her throat.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:04 pm

Iona stepped out of the car and shook her head as she let out a low whistle. "Well the alpha sure pulled all the stops with this one. Some how I don't think its going to matter in her eyes." She said quietly as she watched her walk away with the butler.

Katya snarled at the man, "Stop doing that! stop bowing right now, if you bow to me again I am going to pull out your spine." She growled, all this made her very uncomfortable. she was used to hostility, not, all of this. She hadn't seen anything remotely close to kindness, certainly nothing on this level since before her family and pride was killed. She followed the man mostly so he would stop doing the ridiculous bowing. She looked up at the castle, it was not a style she had even seen. She was used to the way they looked in Russia, so this was, different. "Somehow I don't know if I am what your alpha is expecting." She said quietly to no one in particular as she swallowed the lump in her throat.
Akane shook her head,  "She's going to kill a guy because of his cultural traditions when greeting people.  She's going to be killing a lot of Japanese then." She said with humor as the walked a good distance way. 

The butler looked wide-eyed at Katya as she threatened to kill him. True terror lit his now pale face. "I'm sorry,  tigress Katya. " He said with a bow before he could stop himself.  He made a sound of fear as he realized what he'd just done. The alpha's voice cut him off from further apologies.  "If you were to kill him, you'd have to pay me restitution for him. " Yasha said with a serious expression as he stood at the end of a hallway.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:05 pm

Akane shook her head,  "She's going to kill a guy because of his cultural traditions when greeting people.  She's going to be killing a lot of Japanese then." She said with humor as the walked a good distance way. 

The butler looked wide-eyed at Katya as she threatened to kill him. True terror lit his now pale face. "I'm sorry,  tigress Katya. " He said with a bow before he could stop himself.  He made a sound of fear as he realized what he'd just done. The alpha's voice cut him off from further apologies.  "If you were to kill him, you'd have to pay me restitution for him. " Yasha said with a serious expression as he stood at the end of a hallway.
Iona chuckled quietly as she leaned in to whisper to Akane, "Should we stay to watch the show?" She asked with a grin and raised eye brow.

Katya growled as she spun around and looked at the alpha. "If he is yours then you make him stop or I will. Its ridiculous and making me uncomfortable. " She growled out as she reached up to the pendant that hung around her neck and squeezed it as she closed her eyes. He mother would no doubt be appalled at her behavior but she couldn't help that she was on edge. When she opened her eyes again she fixed them on the man standing at the end of the hall. They called him alpha, but he wasn't her alpha, she hadn't had one of those since her father died. She held his gaze, knowing it could be considered a challenge and not caring, if he wanted her to respect him in that way he needed to earn it.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:33 am

Iona chuckled quietly as she leaned in to whisper to Akane, "Should we stay to watch the show?" She asked with a grin and raised eye brow.

Katya growled as she spun around and looked at the alpha. "If he is yours then you make him stop or I will. Its ridiculous and making me uncomfortable. " She growled out as she reached up to the pendant that hung around her neck and squeezed it as she closed her eyes. He mother would no doubt be appalled at her behavior but she couldn't help that she was on edge. When she opened her eyes again she fixed them on the man standing at the end of the hall. They called him alpha, but he wasn't her alpha, she hadn't had one of those since her father died. She held his gaze, knowing it could be considered a challenge and not caring, if he wanted her to respect him in that way he needed to earn it.
Akane shook her head and whispered,  "No thanks. I'm a bit jet lagged.  Let's go sleep in the sun in the garden. " 

Yasha smiled as he stepped forward a little closer. He met her gaze boldly and never looked away.  "Would you like somthing to eat? Perhaps an opportunity to cleanse the died blood from your person? I've had a room prepared for you with some new clothes, if you'd like to refresh yourself? You must be tied from your travel and condition of injury. We can speak again after you've rested." He offered,  instead of addressing her statement.  She was on edge and defensive. Just as it was well known, a cornered tigress always lashed out.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:17 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger sensed how relaxed Keri was and rolled so his own back was up against hers. He continued to purr for her as he relaxed himself. This was the best software to sunbathe in the afternoons.  
~~~
Zypher did so and glanced to Anna pleasantly as he poured them both a glass of tea. "Love the K-9 corse.  Joey showed  me around.  I really like him. " He said conversationally. 
~~~
Deagan slip out of the coat and hung it back up. "What was that like? What is snow like?" He asked as he looked to the jackets for his real choice.  Finding one he liked,  slip that one on for a fit check.
Keri lifted her head to look at him when he settled behind her and purred louder at his closeness. It did feel good to be here with him and in the sunlight.
~~~
"Joey? Oh, he's a good kid. He's the janitor." Anna said with a nod. "That course was made to practice everything we could meet out there at least environment-wise" 
~~~
Robin looked to him again then tilted her head, thinking "Cold, of course, but very fun. Skiing is like flying over the ground." She said, then smiled at his choice of jackets "That's a good one."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:59 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger sensed how relaxed Keri was and rolled so his own back was up against hers. He continued to purr for her as he relaxed himself. This was the best software to sunbathe in the afternoons.  
~~~
~~~
Keri lifted her head to look at him when he settled behind her and purred louder at his closeness. It did feel good to be here with him and in the sunlight.
~~~
"Joey? Oh, he's a good kid. He's the janitor." Anna said with a nod. "That course was made to practice everything we could meet out there at least environment-wise" 
~~~
Robin looked to him again then tilted her head, thinking "Cold, of course, but very fun. Skiing is like flying over the ground." She said, then smiled at his choice of jackets "That's a good one."
Jaeger's tail flipped aginst Keri's absently as he rolled onto his back to stretch his front legs over his head. His cat wanted to groom Keri as she purred to him, but didn't push this restful moment. He just let it be and savored it. 
~~~
"A Janitor? Well that explains a lot.  I just thought I easy really messy and he was too nice to say anything.  Just cleaned up after me. " Zypher stated with humor.  He shook his head as he finished pouring and set down the jug. 
~~~
Deagan paused in him movement  to contemplate that. "That sounds scary actually.  Thanks,  I like this one. It reminds me of Van Helsing. " He joked

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:30 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger's tail flipped aginst Keri's absently as he rolled onto his back to stretch his front legs over his head. His cat wanted to groom Keri as she purred to him, but didn't push this restful moment. He just let it be and savored it. 
~~~
"A Janitor? Well that explains a lot.  I just thought I easy really messy and he was too nice to say anything.  Just cleaned up after me. " Zypher stated with humor.  He shook his head as he finished pouring and set down the jug. 
~~~
Deagan paused in him movement  to contemplate that. "That sounds scary actually.  Thanks,  I like this one. It reminds me of Van Helsing. " He joked
Keri felt him turn, so she rolled over. She rubbed her cheek against him then started grooming him, her tail flicking lazily.
~~~
Anna chuckled at that and shook her head "No, he's an omega for our pack, he chose being a janitor for his job. Did you get him to talk to you?" She asked curiously.
~~~
Robin nodded then chuckled softly. "Van Helsing?" She had to ask, she had seen that reference but hadn't watched the movie or anything.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:10 am

Sophia and Sarah walked together through the open market. They were looking for fresh supplies to take home with them when they headed back home. Their guard was walking a few steps behind them, they were healers, not fighters, so had to go out with a guard. The girls had learned to ignore his presence when they were out and about. They had deviated a little, looking at scarves for a minute before going back to finding herbs and such.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:48 am

Akane shook her head and whispered,  "No thanks. I'm a bit jet lagged.  Let's go sleep in the sun in the garden. " 

Yasha smiled as he stepped forward a little closer. He met her gaze boldly and never looked away.  "Would you like somthing to eat? Perhaps an opportunity to cleanse the died blood from your person? I've had a room prepared for you with some new clothes, if you'd like to refresh yourself? You must be tied from your travel and condition of injury. We can speak again after you've rested." He offered,  instead of addressing her statement.  She was on edge and defensive. Just as it was well known, a cornered tigress always lashed out.

Iona nodded, "Alright, can't remember the last time I was able to do that. Lead on friend." She gestured as she glanced over her shoulder at the alpha. She knew he could take care of himself but she still worried.

Katya growled a bit louder as he moved closer but she didn't budge, and she held his eyes. Her stomach growled at the mention of food and she swore under her breath. "Fine, but you show me there because i know your not going to bow And this poor fool could use a break." She challenged, she was pushing him, she wanted to see where his breaking point was. Plus she also wanted to do it solely for fun, she had to admit she enjoyed pushing peoples buttons, it used to get her in trouble often with her brothers.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:43 pm

Iona nodded, "Alright, can't remember the last time I was able to do that. Lead on friend." She gestured as she glanced over her shoulder at the alpha. She knew he could take care of himself but she still worried.

Katya growled a bit louder as he moved closer but she didn't budge, and she held his eyes. Her stomach growled at the mention of food and she swore under her breath. "Fine, but you show me there because i know your not going to bow And this poor fool could use a break." She challenged, she was pushing him, she wanted to see where his breaking point was. Plus she also wanted to do it solely for fun, she had to admit she enjoyed pushing peoples buttons, it used to get her in trouble often with her brothers.
Akane smiled and shifted as she trotted to lead the way.  The guard would open the door from the when they got there.

Yasha smiled slightly.  " It is considered impolite to make assumptions about people. That poor fool, as you call him, has more money then you could imagine. His role in my pride and castle are his by choice, not by class." He said with absolute claim as he slowly walked a wide circle around Katya still watching her with a steady gaze. "Assumptions can be dangerous as well. You look at me and assume I don't bow because I'm alpha. But you'd be wrong. I do bow. Because in my culture, it's a sign of respectful greeting and farewell.  Please honor my people's respect to you. I know you are foreign to my land, but they treat all visitors equally. " He concluded as he stopped fairly close to smile courteously and gave a slight bow to her with his hands clasped behind his back..

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:52 pm

Akane smiled and shifted as she trotted to lead the way.  The guard would open the door from the when they got there.

Yasha smiled slightly.  " It is considered impolite to make assumptions about people. That poor fool, as you call him, has more money then you could imagine. His role in my pride and castle are his by choice, not by class." He said with absolute claim as he slowly walked a wide circle around Katya still watching her with a steady gaze. "Assumptions can be dangerous as well. You look at me and assume I don't bow because I'm alpha. But you'd be wrong. I do bow. Because in my culture, it's a sign of respectful greeting and farewell.  Please honor my people's respect to you. I know you are foreign to my land, but they treat all visitors equally. " He concluded as he stopped fairly close to smile courteously and gave a slight bow to her with his hands clasped behind his back..

Iona shifted and padded after Akane swiping at her tail playfully as they trotted towards the gardens.

Katya gave a sigh, her mothers voice in her head chastising her for her behavior. "I said to give him a break because he is obviously afraid not because of his class. Do not put words in my mouth." She replied with a slight rumble. She fixed him with a hard stare as he bowed slightly to her and she gave a frustrated noise and threw her arms in the air as she stalked a little ways away from him. When she was about five or so feet from him she turned and jabbed her finger in his direction. "Fine you want me to respect all of this stuff you insist on doing. Fine I will not hurt anyone for insisting on bowing but you answer me one question. Why? Why bring me here, why put your intire pride at risk by bringing me here? You don't know me, you have no reason to help so why do it?" She said firmly as she looked at him. She had to know, she had to know why it was so important that she come here, that the two women would risk their lives to rescue her and deal with her horrid attitude.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:32 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri felt him turn, so she rolled over. She rubbed her cheek against him then started grooming him, her tail flicking lazily.
~~~
Anna chuckled at that and shook her head "No, he's an omega for our pack, he chose being a janitor for his job. Did you get him to talk to you?" She asked curiously.
~~~
Robin nodded then chuckled softly. "Van Helsing?" She had to ask, she had seen that reference but hadn't watched the movie or anything.
Jaeger trill in surprise and turned into her to afford him access to groom Keri in kind.  
~~~
Zypher shrugged nonchalantly and said,  "Yeah. But it took a little bit to get him to open up. He spotted for me and I him. Then we race as our wolves. I had fun with him." 
~~~
Deagan smiled and nodded. "A guilty pleasure of mine for pure entertainment purposes. Van Helsing is a fictional vampire hunter." He explained quietly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sophia and Sarah walked together through the open market. They were looking for fresh supplies to take home with them when they headed back home. Their guard was walking a few steps behind them, they were healers, not fighters, so had to go out with a guard. The girls had learned to ignore his presence when they were out and about. They had deviated a little, looking at scarves for a minute before going back to finding herbs and such.
The man took a double take. Could it be.....? Surely not. He thought as he moved slowly to get a better view.  Oh, but it was the twins.  And a guard to boot. He smiled as he thought about the finders fee he'd acquired for this information. He pulled out his phone to click a discrete picture and set it to Yasuhiko's man. Until he heard back,  he intended to shadow them. Hopefully back to their hotel or other resistance. 
( Eat)

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Iona shifted and padded after Akane swiping at her tail playfully as they trotted towards the gardens.

Katya gave a sigh, her mothers voice in her head chastising her for her behavior. "I said to give him a break because he is obviously afraid not because of his class. Do not put words in my mouth." She replied with a slight rumble. She fixed him with a hard stare as he bowed slightly to her and she gave a frustrated noise and threw her arms in the air as she stalked a little ways away from him. When she was about five or so feet from him she turned and jabbed her finger in his direction. "Fine you want me to respect all of this stuff you insist on doing. Fine I will not hurt anyone for insisting on bowing but you answer me one question. Why? Why bring me here, why put your intire pride at risk by bringing me here? You don't know me, you have no reason to help so why do it?" She said firmly as she looked at him. She had to know, she had to know why it was so important that she come here, that the two women would risk their lives to rescue her and deal with her horrid attitude.
Akane slowed and then drove her side into Iona's to push her off balance before bounding off in a run. Yowling as if to say, "Tag,  you're it."

"The words were your own. You called him a fool, that is derogatory. As far as why I brought you here, that will be revealed soon enough. Perhaps after you have freshened up and rested. Ill have food brought to your room. But If I've inconvenienced you, then you are free to go. You are not a prisoner here. You are an honored guest." Yasha said quietly as he indicated the door. " I am sure you have more viable options to help keep you safe. Your continued existence proves that end. Though from what I can see,  you did cut this one close." He added simply.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:00 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger trill in surprise and turned into her to afford him access to groom Keri in kind.  
~~~
Zypher shrugged nonchalantly and said,  "Yeah. But it took a little bit to get him to open up. He spotted for me and I him. Then we race as our wolves. I had fun with him." 
~~~
Deagan smiled and nodded. "A guilty pleasure of mine for pure entertainment purposes. Van Helsing is a fictional vampire hunter." He explained quietly.
Keri purred as he stated grooming her in return. She was happy to sit here and groom him and let him groom her, though eventually they would have to stop to start cooking those steaks.
~~
"He is shy" Anna said with a smile "I'm glad he opened up to you like that. Usually he wouldn't speak to a new person." She said softly.
~~~
Robin chuckled at the irony of him watching a vampire hunter show when he was 'owned' by a vampire. "You may have to show me this movie of yours. It sounds interesting."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum