New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
" I gave you what cash I had. All I have left are cashier's checks. It wasn't supposed to be a long trip." Ash explained as he dug out the checkbook from his bag.
"Alright well it's a good thing I have it on me, we're going to report your phone to the authorities and then find a hotel to stay for the night" Alex informed as she grabbed his hand to head to the police station.
Ash looked to her hand as she lead him like a child.  He stopped suddenly and pulled his hand free. "Stop that! I'm not an infant. I can follow without a physical tether." He said with emphasis as he held his hand up.
"I'm not trying to treat you like an infant, I'm making sure we don't get separated. Would you like to lead the way then while we hold hands?" Alex said with a sigh.
Ash sighed and accepted her explanation. He offered his hand and admitted,  "Continue on, I don't know the way."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:27 am

Akane slipped  her phone out to read the text,  only looking away from her mark for a moment.  Then fired of a quick text,  "K" By the time she looked back, utter chaos had erupted and she had lost her mark. "Shit!" She said with a sigh.
~~~
Ash's phone buzzed with a text of its own from Sabra.  "Ash, are you at the train station yet? How did it go last nigt? Any thing out of the ordinary happen?"

(Ok are you saying that she missed his phone or that his phone got a text and she has it? )

Iona followed the crowd for a while, she had bumped right into the lion, she had his scent all up in her nose. Eventually she caught a faint whiff of it and moved through the chaos tracking his scent. When she had followed it to an alleyway she paused to send a text to Akane. "Got his scent meet me at the far alley." She sent it off and waited.
(The last one. She has it and the text came in to an unlocked phone. What Iona does with that info is up to you.  Lol!  Smile )

Akane poked her in the ribs. "You're slipping. If I was an enemy you'd be dead. Cell phones are just a distraction. That's why I lost the mark in the first place." She said with annoyance.

Iona rolled her eyes, gosh Akane could be so dramatic sometimes. "I knew you were coming, you forget I know most of your tricks. They headed this way." She said with a jerk of her thumb down the alleyway. "Also his Aunt sent him a text, I chose not to answer it just yet. Your the leader here so I will let you decide what to do with that tidbit." She said with a smirk, seeing how Akane disliked cell phones.
Akane gave a dismissive gesture and said, "It's not important at the moment. Let's acquire the target first. That slip of a girl is more then she seems. "

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:40 am

(Ok are you saying that she missed his phone or that his phone got a text and she has it? )

Iona followed the crowd for a while, she had bumped right into the lion, she had his scent all up in her nose. Eventually she caught a faint whiff of it and moved through the chaos tracking his scent. When she had followed it to an alleyway she paused to send a text to Akane. "Got his scent meet me at the far alley." She sent it off and waited.
(The last one. She has it and the text came in to an unlocked phone. What Iona does with that info is up to you.  Lol!  Smile )

Akane poked her in the ribs. "You're slipping. If I was an enemy you'd be dead. Cell phones are just a distraction. That's why I lost the mark in the first place." She said with annoyance.

Iona rolled her eyes, gosh Akane could be so dramatic sometimes. "I knew you were coming, you forget I know most of your tricks. They headed this way." She said with a jerk of her thumb down the alleyway. "Also his Aunt sent him a text, I chose not to answer it just yet. Your the leader here so I will let you decide what to do with that tidbit." She said with a smirk, seeing how Akane disliked cell phones.
Akane gave a dismissive gesture and said, "It's not important at the moment. Let's acquire the target first. That slip of a girl is more then she seems. "

"Alright boss but we might want to send a reply at some point soon so the aunt doesn't get suspicious. I got his scent real good on the train and I have his belongings so I can get it again if I need it. Unless you want to do the tracking?" Iona said holding out his passport and cellphone for Akane to get a scent if she wanted. Two noses were always better then one.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Jaeger shut the trunk and got in the driver's side.  As he got the key, he grinned and said, "Let's just hope you're not too disappointed. " 
~~~
Zypher pulled the target in to change it out for a new one. He had to admit he was satisfied with his clustering. Head and heart,  both guaranteed to stop any suspect. As the new target went out, he change this clip. He was in the zone and working on autopilot. 
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly and nodded.  "You're probably right., why spoil  the surprise. But I can say this with absolutely certainty,  it definitely hurt less than getting the tattoos." He said with fondness for what she'd done for him.
Keri smiled at him then dipped her head. She couldn't see how she could be disappointed, even if his place wasn't as flashy as this hotel was.
~~~
The other wolves were happy with his marksmanship, though they left him to his practice instead of bothering him.
~~~
Robin smiled at him again and reached over to pat his arm gently. "I'm glad for that, are you ready to see the city now?"
Jaeger watched her and said,  "Ker,  I was only kidding.  You're going to have to watch out for me. I'm having too much fun teased you." 
~~~
When he depleted his ammo,  he contented himself with watching the others as they shot their targets. 
~~~
Deagan smiled and said,  " More than anything in the world." He slipped on his seat belt and shut the door.
"I was holding my opinion until after I saw your place" Keri said teasingly as she looked to him again. He was much more interesting to look at than the garage or traffic after all.
~~~
The other wolves came in when they wanted to and were off the clock to practice, there was no set time or time limit, though most only came in for a few minutes then went on to do other things. They didn't need too much practice at least not these here now. The younger ones came in with a teacher for their practice time around 4 in the afternoon.
~~~
Robin grinned and started the car, buckling up for the trip as they headed for the city to look around and show him what was there.
"Oh BURN!" Jaeger stated as a chuckle as he returned hiatus attention to driving. She continued to surprise him and he thrived on spontaneity. " I could simply say, " Just wait till I get you back to my lair"" He said with a dramatic voice with an villainous hackle.
~~~
(Thanks for explaining that. Lol! I didn't know what to do from there.  Razz )
Zypher cleaned up his area and took off his gear before collecting his used targets to head out of the gun range. He smiled and dipped his head in greeting as he did so.
~~~
Deagan watched out the windows as they drove. It was surreal on some level, unbelievable on others. He was claimed and was out in the world. Two things he'd dreamed about all his life. He stole a glance to Robin as she drove. He smiled warmly as he thought of what she'd given him.
Keri chuckled and dipped her head again, she had had to try to get him after he got her before. Though that had not been her intent to begin with, it worked so she didn't deny it. 
~~~
(Neither did I, lol)
The young ones dipped their heads in return, giving him the same respect they would give their own elders. The teacher smiled and dipped her head, glad he had cleaned up before she turned to the kids to start their lesson of the day.

Charles saw him coming out of the room and headed over to him "How's it going?" He asked curiously
~~~
Robin glanced to him and smiled at his reactions to the scenery even before they made it to the city. She would drive as slow as she could, just to let him see things as they approached the city then circle around the buildings, not only letting him see but checking out the layout and where things were for her own information before she would stop the car at the store.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:44 pm

"Alright boss but we might want to send a reply at some point soon so the aunt doesn't get suspicious. I got his scent real good on the train and I have his belongings so I can get it again if I need it. Unless you want to do the tracking?" Iona said holding out his passport and cellphone for Akane to get a scent if she wanted. Two noses were always better then one.
Akane leaned forward and sniffed the items deeply committing themail scent to memory. When she had finished she nodded to Iona.  "Yes, now if they elude me again, I won't have to follow your scent to track them. You are right about the aunt. Is his phone password protected?" She asked as he moved to follow the scent in the market.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Jaeger watched her and said,  "Ker,  I was only kidding.  You're going to have to watch out for me. I'm having too much fun teased you." 
~~~
When he depleted his ammo,  he contented himself with watching the others as they shot their targets. 
~~~
Deagan smiled and said,  " More than anything in the world." He slipped on his seat belt and shut the door.
"I was holding my opinion until after I saw your place" Keri said teasingly as she looked to him again. He was much more interesting to look at than the garage or traffic after all.
~~~
The other wolves came in when they wanted to and were off the clock to practice, there was no set time or time limit, though most only came in for a few minutes then went on to do other things. They didn't need too much practice at least not these here now. The younger ones came in with a teacher for their practice time around 4 in the afternoon.
~~~
Robin grinned and started the car, buckling up for the trip as they headed for the city to look around and show him what was there.
"Oh BURN!" Jaeger stated as a chuckle as he returned his attention to driving. She continued to surprise him and he thrived on spontaneity. " I could simply say, " Just wait till I get you back to my lair"" He said with a dramatic voice with an villainous hackle.
~~~
Zypher cleaned up his area and took off his gear before collecting his used targets to head out of the gun range. He smiled and dipped his head in greeting as he did so.
~~~
Deagan watched out the windows as they drove. It was surreal on some level, unbelievable on others. He was claimed and was out in the world. Two things he'd dreamed about all his life. He stole a glance to Robin as she drove. He smiled warmly as he thought of what she'd given him.
Keri chuckled and dipped her head again, she had had to try to get him after he got her before. Though that had not been her intent to begin with, it worked so she didn't deny it. 
~~~
(Neither did I, lol)
The young ones dipped their heads in return, giving him the same respect they would give their own elders. The teacher smiled and dipped her head, glad he had cleaned up before she turned to the kids to start their lesson of the day.

Charles saw him coming out of the room and headed over to him "How's it going?" He asked curiously
~~~
Robin glanced to him and smiled at his reactions to the scenery even before they made it to the city. She would drive as slow as she could, just to let him see things as they approached the city then circle around the buildings, not only letting him see but checking out the layout and where things were for her own information before she would stop the car at the store.
Jaeger held his hand out to her as they got on the highway.  He would be able to hold it a bit before needing to shift.  "I'm glad you're coming to my place.  It's a reconditioned warehouse in an industrial area of the city.  I have very large cat trees I custom built for my leopard. There's not much wooded areas for me to get furry. So I figured out a way to supplement that deficiency." He explained pleasantly. 
~~~
Zypher smiled and moved to meet him. "It's going great.  I just love it here already. " He said with fondness. 
~~~
Deagan was enjoying the architecture and quaintness of the villas they passed along the way. "It's like I've never really been a part of the world until now. At least the human world,  if that makes sense. " He stated quietly as he tried to take it all in.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Akane leaned forward and sniffed the items deeply committing themail scent to memory. When she had finished she nodded to Iona.  "Yes, now if they elude me again, I won't have to follow your scent to track them. You are right about the aunt. Is his phone password protected?" She asked as he moved to follow the scent in the market.

Iona trailed behind her and fished out his phone to inspect it better. "Nope, this boy just keeps making this easier. Now its just the girl we need to deal with. Just let me know what you want me to say and I'll send it off. Or I can come up with something on the fly if you like." She said helpfully.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Iona trailed behind her and fished out his phone to inspect it better. "Nope, this boy just keeps making this easier. Now its just the girl we need to deal with. Just let me know what you want me to say and I'll send it off. Or I can come up with something on the fly if you like." She said helpfully.
"We are partners in this endeavor,  Iona.  I trust your judgement and skills as no other." Akane stated truthfully as she came to the back door of the market.  "Humm, that girl is trying to change their scents. " She said as she opened the door and stepped out in the alleyway.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:33 pm

"We are partners in this endeavor,  Iona.  I trust your judgement and skills as no other." Akane stated truthfully as she came to the back door of the market.  "Humm, that girl is trying to change their scents. " She said as she opened the door and stepped out in the alleyway.

Iona smiled at the compliment and picked up a pair of sunglasses off a rack discreetly as they walked through the market. She also grabbed a scarf as they exited into the alleyway. She put both on and smiled at Akane. "I need to change up the look so they can't pick me out of the crowd. And I will send back a text, hopefully it won't set off the aunt." Iona opened the phone and sent off the text as follows. Just got off the train. So far nothing too eventful, but lots to do and see, will keep you updated.

Iona hoped it was good enough, she didn't know Ash well enough to know how his relationship was with his aunt. Or to know how he talked yet but it was simple enough that she hoped it work.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Iona smiled at the compliment and picked up a pair of sunglasses off a rack discreetly as they walked through the market. She also grabbed a scarf as they exited into the alleyway. She put both on and smiled at Akane. "I need to change up the look so they can't pick me out of the crowd. And I will send back a text, hopefully it won't set off the aunt." Iona opened the phone and sent off the text as follows. Just got off the train. So far nothing too eventful, but lots to do and see, will keep you updated.

Iona hoped it was good enough, she didn't know Ash well enough to know how his relationship was with his aunt. Or to know how he talked yet but it was simple enough that she hoped it work.
"That's a good look. You look very touristy. " Akane said with a laugh.  She slowed as she noticed that the trail was head to the authorities. " We'll have to hang back. They must have discovered the missing items. Let's hope they don't alert the aunt. Take the battery out of the phone. We don't want them tracking us." She thought aloud. 
~~~
Sabra sighed with relief that Ash was fine. Maybe she'd got him out in time. "Good hold tight and keep a low profile.  I'll get back to you with your next corse of action.  Love you Ash. Take care." She texted to him.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 12:16 am

"Alright well it's a good thing I have it on me, we're going to report your phone to the authorities and then find a hotel to stay for the night" Alex informed as she grabbed his hand to head to the police station.
Ash looked to her hand as she lead him like a child.  He stopped suddenly and pulled his hand free. "Stop that! I'm not an infant. I can follow without a physical tether." He said with emphasis as he held his hand up.
"I'm not trying to treat you like an infant, I'm making sure we don't get separated. Would you like to lead the way then while we hold hands?" Alex said with a sigh.
Ash sighed and accepted her explanation. He offered his hand and admitted,  "Continue on, I don't know the way."
Alex nodded and headed for the police station, when they entered she headed to the front desk to report his phone in Japanese.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 8:40 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Oh BURN!" Jaeger stated as a chuckle as he returned his attention to driving. She continued to surprise him and he thrived on spontaneity. " I could simply say, " Just wait till I get you back to my lair"" He said with a dramatic voice with an villainous hackle.
~~~
~~~
~~~
(Neither did I, lol)

~~~
Jaeger held his hand out to her as they got on the highway.  He would be able to hold it a bit before needing to shift.  "I'm glad you're coming to my place.  It's a reconditioned warehouse in an industrial area of the city.  I have very large cat trees I custom built for my leopard. There's not much wooded areas for me to get furry. So I figured out a way to supplement that deficiency." He explained pleasantly. 
~~~
Zypher smiled and moved to meet him. "It's going great.  I just love it here already. " He said with fondness. 
~~~
Deagan was enjoying the architecture and quaintness of the villas they passed along the way. "It's like I've never really been a part of the world until now. At least the human world,  if that makes sense. " He stated quietly as he tried to take it all in.
Keri smiled and reached for his hand, holding it lightly so he could pull away to shift when he needed to. "That sounds good, maybe we could shift and play in your trees there."
~~~
Charles chuckled and nodded "It does grow on you fast. Where you headed now?" He asked curiously. 
~~~
"It does, you were kept out of this to help keep you pure, but it means you don't know the physicality of the rest of the world." Robin said then shook her head and glanced to him again.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 9:01 am

"That's a good look. You look very touristy. " Akane said with a laugh.  She slowed as she noticed that the trail was head to the authorities. " We'll have to hang back. They must have discovered the missing items. Let's hope they don't alert the aunt. Take the battery out of the phone. We don't want them tracking us." She thought aloud. 
~~~
Sabra sighed with relief that Ash was fine. Maybe she'd got him out in time. "Good hold tight and keep a low profile.  I'll get back to you with your next corse of action.  Love you Ash. Take care." She texted to him.

Iona smiled, "Thanks I do think I pull it off well." As she went to pull the battery from the phone she smiled as she read the text before pulling the battery. "Looks like the aunt fell for it, for now. She is going to get in touch again with the next move. Hopefully by then we will have him, either way the battery is out." She said with a smile before slipping both into her pocket.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 11:17 pm

Alex nodded and headed for the police station, when they entered she headed to the front desk to report his phone in Japanese.
( Prague is the capital of the Czech Republic. They are not in Japan yet.  They took a train, not a plane.  Wink )
Ash explained in Czech about his stolen phone.  The response from the Sergeant was less the favorable.  Basically there was nothing they could do and they didn't have the time or resources to chase down every pick pocket in the city. Ash sighed with frustration and anxiety as he looked to Alex.

Last edited by nickyknack on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 12:53 am

~~~

Iona smiled, "Thanks I do think I pull it off well." As she went to pull the battery from the phone she smiled as she read the text before pulling the battery. "Looks like the aunt fell for it, for now. She is going to get in touch again with the next move. Hopefully by then we will have him, either way the battery is out." She said with a smile before slipping both into her pocket.
Akane leaned against the wall and waited for the target to reappear from the police station.  "Sabra is too confident that she can keep little Ash safe. Expecially from two of our alpha's best. How many rogues have underestimates his resolve when he wants something bad enough?" She stated simply.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Today at 10:39 pm

~~~

Akane leaned against the wall and waited for the target to reappear from the police station.  "Sabra is too confident that she can keep little Ash safe. Expecially from two of our alpha's best. How many rogues have underestimates his resolve when he wants something bad enough?" She stated simply.

Iona smiled darkly at Akane, "Too many. I was one of the lucky ones that took his generous offer. Sabra should have agreed, its not like Ash was going to be treated badly or anything." Iona said with a snort, she had turned out well enough. She was touched though that Akane thought well enough of her skills to consider her one of the alphas best.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum