New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The twins would wake with the landing of the plane, looking around then out the window to see what was out there. They hadn't been to this part of the world before.
Akane let our a huge sigh as she opened her eyes. Seeing the twins awake,  she said, "Welcome to Tokyo. " She glanced to Iona and smiled.
Iona smiled back as she looked out the window as they touched down. She had grown rather fond of this place and was happy to be back. "Lets hope we actually get to sleep in our own beds tonight instead of the plane." She said with a sigh thinking of her own bed.
"Amen to that and here hoping. Besides we clipped the wings of the albino lion in Prague. I'm sure he'll still be there when we get around to him soon enough.  " Akane said with a slow smile.
"Yeah he isn't going anywhere, poor fellow won't know what to do with out his Aunt holding his hand. And he should be safe enough until we can go collect him." Iona replied as she thought about all the things she wanted to do with her free time.
The twins smiled at the welcome, though they kept watch out the window, looking around as well as they could excitedly. Their excitement dimmed as they listened to the women talk though.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Iona smiled back as she looked out the window as they touched down. She had grown rather fond of this place and was happy to be back. "Lets hope we actually get to sleep in our own beds tonight instead of the plane." She said with a sigh thinking of her own bed.
"Amen to that and here hoping. Besides we clipped the wings of the albino lion in Prague. I'm sure he'll still be there when we get around to him soon enough.  " Akane said with a slow smile.
"Yeah he isn't going anywhere, poor fellow won't know what to do with out his Aunt holding his hand. And he should be safe enough until we can go collect him." Iona replied as she thought about all the things she wanted to do with her free time.
The twins smiled at the welcome, though they kept watch out the window, looking around as well as they could excitedly. Their excitement dimmed as they listened to the women talk though.
Iona noticed the twins and their expression changed at news of the lion. "We didn't and are not going to hurt him. If anything were trying to protect that poor guy. We just want to bring him in for much the same offer that you guys will get, and the blue tiger we brought in before you. Sanctuary and a place to feel safe. The poor guy has no survival skills." She tried to reassure the twins.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Alejandro chuckled at how cheerful she was. "The markets sound nice, I think I would like to see those." He said with a soft smile as he followed her to the elevator.
Lilly got on the elevator after letting another wolf off then looked to him as he got on so they could go up one floor to the main level "Alright, we can use my car instead of a driver."
"Driving me yourself? Sounds exciting, I was never fond of being waited on personally." He told her with a smile.
Lilly chuckled softly then shrugged "It's nice to be able to just do for yourself when you have to."
He smiled at that, he liked the young wolf, she was vibrant and full of life. "You will make a good Beta." He told her softly, he believed it the way she cared for her pack.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:09 pm

Iona noticed the twins and their expression changed at news of the lion. "We didn't and are not going to hurt him. If anything were trying to protect that poor guy. We just want to bring him in for much the same offer that you guys will get, and the blue tiger we brought in before you. Sanctuary and a place to feel safe. The poor guy has no survival skills." She tried to reassure the twins.
Sarah nodded at the explanation and looked back to Sophia, who simply looked back out the window again. "We have never been this far away from home before" Sarah said, changing the topic.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:13 pm

Alejandro chuckled at how cheerful she was. "The markets sound nice, I think I would like to see those." He said with a soft smile as he followed her to the elevator.
Lilly got on the elevator after letting another wolf off then looked to him as he got on so they could go up one floor to the main level "Alright, we can use my car instead of a driver."
"Driving me yourself? Sounds exciting, I was never fond of being waited on personally." He told her with a smile.
Lilly chuckled softly then shrugged "It's nice to be able to just do for yourself when you have to."
He smiled at that, he liked the young wolf, she was vibrant and full of life. "You will make a good Beta." He told her softly, he believed it the way she cared for her pack.
Lilly looked to him and smiled "Thank you, I am glad you think so" She said softly. She led him to the garage and her little car. It was a Mustang, dark blue in color.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Lilly looked to him and smiled "Thank you, I am glad you think so" She said softly. She led him to the garage and her little car. It was a Mustang, dark blue in color.
When they got to the garage he smiled at her choice of car. He ran his fingers across the hood before moving to the passenger side. "Good choice in vehicle, I've always been partial to the older models but the newer ones are starting to improve." He told her with a grin, he was a sucker for nice cars.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:55 pm

When they got to the garage he smiled at her choice of car. He ran his fingers across the hood before moving to the passenger side. "Good choice in vehicle, I've always been partial to the older models but the newer ones are starting to improve." He told her with a grin, he was a sucker for nice cars.
"I love this car, I can put the top down and just go for a drive when we go to the country" Lilly said as she went to unlock it and get in behind the wheel.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:16 pm

"I love this car, I can put the top down and just go for a drive when we go to the country" Lilly said as she went to unlock it and get in behind the wheel.
He got in and smiled, he could picture it. He had sold his car before coming to the states so he wouldn't get that sort of enjoyment anymore. But he could live vicariously through other peoples cars. "It must feel very constricting to drive it in the city after those trips."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:30 pm

He got in and smiled, he could picture it. He had sold his car before coming to the states so he wouldn't get that sort of enjoyment anymore. But he could live vicariously through other peoples cars. "It must feel very constricting to drive it in the city after those trips."
Lilly nodded and started the car "Yes, it is very restricting to come back to the city after being out there and free. Most of the time we try to use the public transportation, but the cars do need to be used from time to time, even when we can't actually get out of the city."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:11 pm

Lilly nodded and started the car "Yes, it is very restricting to come back to the city after being out there and free. Most of the time we try to use the public transportation, but the cars do need to be used from time to time, even when we can't actually get out of the city."
He listened to this and looked out the window to the city beyond. There was a lot to get used too and he wondered if he was adaptable enough to change and rise to the challenge. He had always managed just fine before and he had wanted this change but he was starting to have his doubts.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:04 pm

Sarah nodded at the explanation and looked back to Sophia, who simply looked back out the window again. "We have never been this far away from home before" Sarah said, changing the topic.
As the place came to a stop on the tarmac and trafficked to the private lot, Akane started texting the driver and the alpha of their arrival.  "We'll have to go to the city. It's really spectacular. It has parking garages like elevators. Even if you don't have a car it's something to see." She said with humor.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:24 pm

"Oh, okay.  I can respect that." Jaeger stated with a thoughtful expression as he released Keri's hands. He then smiled devilish as he added pointedly,  " Because I'm going to find your tickle spot now." 
~~~
 Azle stopped his attentive massage and stepped away to go get something in the other room.  When he returned,  he had a small vile in his hand and said, " Please take your protective layer off and come with me to the sectional."
Keri's eyes got wide at that and she reached to grab his hands to stop him from trying "Oh no you don't" She said and squirmed to get out of the blanket 
~~~
Robin blinked and watched him walk away then come back with some vial. "What is that?" She had to ask, she was curious as well as fighting instinct. She did trust him more than any vampire she had ever met, but letting herself trust someone else wasn't easy. She followed him over to the sectional and paused a moment there before slipping her jacket off.
Jaeger grinned with  supreme delight, "Wait a minute,  little fly. You can't get away that easily.  If I can't use my hands to tickle you, then I'll just get creative. " He threatened playfully. 
~~~
"Shh, I trusted you, now trust me. " Azle said in a soothing voice as he sat on the coffee table and patted the sectional cushion in front of him.  "Now  lie on your stomach..... please. " He asked her simply.
Keri frowned and tilted her head at that. "Tickle without using hands?" Ok, that had her curious and she didn't know what to do about it.
~~~
Robin looked to him, meeting his eyes before she sat down and laid her jacket over the back of the couch. "I have never trusted anyone as much as I have you. Even the short time I have known you. It is hard to let go." She admitted softly before she laid down as he had asked.
Jaeger nodded and grinned as he kicked at the blanket to loosen it enough to free up his legs and kick off his shoes. He chuckled before explaining,  "Because Mr. Spider man has monkey feet!" He then stated tickling her with his toes.
~~~
 "But letting go is freedom sometimes, in small measures. " Azle admitted as he slowly moved her hair off to the side, away from her neck and shoulders. He then pulled the stopper from the vial of Frankincense oil and acquired a small amount on his fingers. He set it aside and moved to work it into her skin gently in small circles. " It is an ancient remedy, but it is an effective one." He explained quietly as he worked down time her shoulders by slipping his hand just under her collar.  She was so tense in her sholders.  " When you carry your strain in your shoulders and neck, you get chronic headaches if you're human. " he observed aloud.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:25 pm

He listened to this and looked out the window to the city beyond. There was a lot to get used too and he wondered if he was adaptable enough to change and rise to the challenge. He had always managed just fine before and he had wanted this change but he was starting to have his doubts.
Lilly set off to show him the city and the places she knew. There were the markets they used and various buildings their pack owned.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:32 pm

( Easy on her. She's  new alpha, so she's learning still. I only said anything because I was defending my guy.  I didn't want you thinking he was a wimp.  Razz )

Reese looked to her and chirped with a nod before bracing himself for what she was about to do. He yowled as she pulled the leg straight to align the bone to put on the makeshift splint.  When she was done,  it felt lots better. Reese licked her hand in gratitude when she finished.
(I know he isn't a wimp hugs , I don't think your capable of making one of those. Razz )
She sat back and looked at it when she was done, she was pretty sure she had done it right. She looked to him as he licked her hand and figured she must have done something right, either that or he was delirious.  She wasn't sure if she should try to carry him the rest of the way or if he wan't to try and walk. "Alright now the real question, you still going to insist on trying to hobble back there or you want me to carry you the rest of the way?" She asked him.
(Thanks! Lol! You're probably right.   Razz)
Reese stood carefully and test his mobility and little and found it was loads better and didn't hurt as bad.  He chirped and started off again. He was able to curve up his paw with out the broken bones flopping.  He held it close and out of the way as he limped.
Aliyah walked alongside him in case he needed her help with anything. "I am going to owe you for this, that fall was my fault. I'll find a way to make it up to you." She said quietly as they walked.
Reese huffed in disagreement to her statement.  He'd had time to cool down and knew it was his fault for trying to follow her.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:37 pm

Yasha chuckled softly and said, "Sometimes it's good to be alpha. " He would walk Katya back to her room personally before going to his own.  He held out a meat pies and said in a whisper,  "If you eat this, you'll be a accomplice and you cannot tell on me. "
Katya chuckled as she unfolded her own smuggled food and held one out in trade. "I'll trade you, and promise not to tell on you." She said as she took the pie and took a bite before putting it down on the napkin with the other food. "Lets hope the food police don't catch us, I hear the punishment for this crime is steep." She replied with a twinkle in her eyes.
Yasha traded and took a bite of it. He smiled at her words and said when he swallowed,  "Really? Steep? I'm not too worried,  I know the guy that could pardon us really well. So never fear. I have him on  speed dial."
As they neared her room she smiled and nodded. "Well thats good to hear, I feel safer already." She replied with a smile, he did make her feel safer joking or not. "Maybe I'll shift and take a stroll, see how lost I can get myself. Its kind of nice being able to shift and not worry about who might see me." She thought aloud of how to spend the remainder of her day.
Yasha smiled and said,  "That is a very good idea and should someone see you, I have special permits for exotic pets. Goodbye Katya.  " He then continuedon to his room when his phone buzzed. He took it out to read the text as he walked.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Lilly set off to show him the city and the places she knew. There were the markets they used and various buildings their pack owned.
Alejandro took it all in, the city had some beautiful spots that was for sure. He turned to her as she drove and just watched her curiously for a moment. Wondering if her friend the future alpha was anything like her. "Tell me about your friend, the one who will become Alpha." He asked her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:41 pm

(I know he isn't a wimp hugs , I don't think your capable of making one of those. Razz )
She sat back and looked at it when she was done, she was pretty sure she had done it right. She looked to him as he licked her hand and figured she must have done something right, either that or he was delirious.  She wasn't sure if she should try to carry him the rest of the way or if he wan't to try and walk. "Alright now the real question, you still going to insist on trying to hobble back there or you want me to carry you the rest of the way?" She asked him.
Reese stood carefully and test his mobility and little and found it was loads better and didn't hurt as bad.  He chirped and started off again. He was able to curve up his paw with out the broken bones flopping.  He held it close and out of the way as he limped.
Aliyah walked alongside him in case he needed her help with anything. "I am going to owe you for this, that fall was my fault. I'll find a way to make it up to you." She said quietly as they walked.
Reese huffed in disagreement to her statement.  He'd had time to cool down and knew it was his fault for trying to follow her.
She looked down at him as he huffed at her and shook her head. "Nope you don't get to argue with your alpha on this. It was my fault, you were just doing your job. I will point out though that your not really built for climbing rock walls." She said as she considered what she was going to do while he recovered, she would need to talk to him about finding a temporary replacement.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:43 pm

Katya chuckled as she unfolded her own smuggled food and held one out in trade. "I'll trade you, and promise not to tell on you." She said as she took the pie and took a bite before putting it down on the napkin with the other food. "Lets hope the food police don't catch us, I hear the punishment for this crime is steep." She replied with a twinkle in her eyes.
Yasha traded and took a bite of it. He smiled at her words and said when he swallowed,  "Really? Steep? I'm not too worried,  I know the guy that could pardon us really well. So never fear. I have him on  speed dial."
As they neared her room she smiled and nodded. "Well thats good to hear, I feel safer already." She replied with a smile, he did make her feel safer joking or not. "Maybe I'll shift and take a stroll, see how lost I can get myself. Its kind of nice being able to shift and not worry about who might see me." She thought aloud of how to spend the remainder of her day.
Yasha smiled and said,  "That is a very good idea and should someone see you, I have special permits for exotic pets. Goodbye Katya.  " He then continuedon to his room when his phone buzzed. He took it out to read the text as he walked.
Katya shook her head but smiled as he walked away. "Good bye Yasha and I am not a pet." She said as she stepped into her room to change.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:08 pm

She looked down at him as he huffed at her and shook her head. "Nope you don't get to argue with your alpha on this. It was my fault, you were just doing your job. I will point out though that your not really built for climbing rock walls." She said as she considered what she was going to do while he recovered, she would need to talk to him about finding a temporary replacement.
Reese grumbly growled at that but continued limping along.  He looked around to be sure everything was still safe and that the path ahead was the one of lest resistance.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:11 pm

Katya shook her head but smiled as he walked away. "Good bye Yasha and I am not a pet." She said as she stepped into her room to change.
Yasha smiled at her statement as he continued on and slipped his phone back in his pocket. He then start eating what he held in his hand contentedly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Yasha smiled at her statement as he continued on and slipped his phone back in his pocket. He then start eating what he held in his hand contentedly.
(Man I just love that man. Love I am going to split Katya off now to do her own thing. Watch out world she is on the loose. )
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Reese grumbly growled at that but continued limping along.  He looked around to be sure everything was still safe and that the path ahead was the one of lest resistance.
( giggle  These two, Don't worry Reese she won't always be so hard to deal with. *pats his head* )

Aliyah walked along and considered everything that led her to this place in her life. She had made a right mess of things and she felt like she was drowning under the weight of her new normal, being alpha and everything that came with it. She needed something, someone who understood, she contemplated calling her mother but knew how that conversation would go. She looked down at the cheetah and thought about unloading it all on him since he couldn't really tell her no right now since he couldn't speak but that seemed unfair. She sighed finally she would just have to bare the load in silence. She could see the house up ahead through the trees and felt a wave of relief she had gotten him back in one piece.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:43 pm

(Man I just love that man. Love I am going to split Katya off now to do her own thing. Watch out world she is on the loose. )
(Lol! You're silly.  He was just eating.   Razz  Oh, my. Watch out is an understatement for the record.   joke  )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:47 pm

(Lol! You're silly.  He was just eating.   Razz  Oh, my. Watch out is an understatement for the record.   joke  )
( harhar very funny. I was simply stating...you know what nevermind. Now what to do with her while she waits to finish what they started...)
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:56 pm

( harhar very funny. I was simply stating...you know what nevermind. Now what to do with her while she waits to finish what they started...)
( giggle Not to rain on your parade, but that's going to be in a long while. After the twins, however long that takes,  it'll be Raycon and Serena's vist.  cheeky )

Yasha reached his level and held out the last meat pie in his hand to the guard standing watch.  "I offer you a taste of the divine made with Kayta's time." He said before continuing to his bedroom to change. 

The guards looked to the meat pie and then to Yasha confused a a moment,  then a slow smile spread across his face as he took a nibble to savor it slowly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:01 pm

Katya finished eating the food she brought back with her and changed into something more comfortable. She then stepped out in the hall and shifted before ambling down the hall to find a good vantage point to see these twins arrive.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum