New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Serena arched an eyebrow as she freed her hair from its bun. "Are you planning on doing the laundry? " she asked in humor before she turned and headed to the bathroom. Taking off her bra and panties as she walked.
Raycon paused as he moved to pick up another discarded article of clothing.  "No, I have people for that. Besides,  I was only picking up the cloth bread crumbs you were leaving behind. Shouldn't I get a reward or a finder's fee for my good deed?" He teased as he set the clothes in a nearby chair.  He sighed softly as her bra landed on his head. "Temptress!" He complained as he stared after her longingly.
"Yes?" Serena hummed as she turned to look at him from the doorway of her bathroom with a tilt of her head.
"Yes to what? The reward or the temptress statement?" Raycon asked,  playing coy with Serena.
"The temptress statement.  Is there something that you need?" She asked innocently.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:20 pm

(Ah, ok.  I get it now. Smile )
Jaeger chuckled,  "Alright,  so anticipation it is. Regardless of what they say, curiosity will not get this cat into trouble. You'll find I'm very patient." He teased Keri playfully. He glanced to traffic as he cut across several lanes to catch his exit.  
~~~
Zypher grinned at the obvious love between her and her father.  "That's the way of it. Even at my age, I'm still trying to make my father proud. " He explained quietly.  
~~~
Azle's held his hands up and slowly stepped out of the way of the mouth of the alley.  He didn't want her to feel trapped.  He then said calmly,  "I'm Azle Valstrath, master vampire of Rome and owner of the coven named Bella Decesso." He knew by her speed what she was and she was definitely not a regular vampire. For a Pyte was like the fabled unicorn. You doubted they even existed, until you saw one. He'd only seen one, one other time in all his long years. "You now have me at a disadvantage. May I inquire as to whom you are madam? " He asked softly.
Keri chuckled and held on, turning her sight to the buildings around them. She was excited to be here in New York, even if she had no idea where they were going. 
~~~
Anna nodded then chuckled softly "The love of a parent and the striving to make a parent proud. Both seem to be evident no matter where on the Earth you are." She said softly.
~~~
Robin tilted her head at that then flicked her wrist, putting the blade away and standing straighter "I have heard of you, even in America. You run a clean operation, keeping your people out of sight and out of the headlines. I am called Robin. Nice to meet you" She said as she stepped over the ashes and walked closer calmly.
Jaeger noted Keri hanging on. "Didn't you know,  you have to drive like a maniac here or they won't respect you on the road." He said with humor. 
~~~
"It would seem so. " Zypher said as he noticed the lighting of the sky for the first time. He searched for a clock to find it was morning. " I've kept you up all night,  I'm so sorry Anna. " he said embarrassed. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head and asked,  "Nice to meet you as well, Robin. All the way in American? That land had become of great interest to me in the past few days. " He smiled slightly in thought of Keri. He dipped his head at her praise. "I do run a strict coven and my hard work is noticed.  However,  that rogue was fast becoming a problem for me, hence why I was personally hunting him.  Can I extend my hospitality to you, Robin?  I will understand if you choose to decline." He explained.
Keri laughed and shook her head "I'm the newbie here, remember?" She joked and looked to him then back out the windows at the scenery passing them by. 
~~~
Anna blinked and looked to the clock then back to him, flushing at the fact they had stayed up all night together "Goodness, time flies.  I didn't realize it was morning already" 
~~~
Robin nodded and smiled "Yes, all the way in America, though only rumors there." She said then listened to the rest of his words before shrugging a little. "I would like to see your place, maybe confirm or dispel some rumors whenever it is that I go back"
"Don't worry,  I'll assimilate you to the city driving. " Jaeger teased playfully as he searched for a parking spot. That was the draw back to having a car in new York.  The parking fees and finding a parking spot on the street. 
~~~
"I blame how long it took me to finish your portrait.  It was pretty late when we came to eat. Hopefully you don't have a busy day. " Zypher stated shyly.  
~~~
Azle bowed respectfully and said,  "Then I hope you don't leave Rome disappointed in all you have heard about me. If called for my car, its waiting for us just outside the alley. " He turned and clasped his hands at the small of his back in a leisurely pace as he led the way to the blacked out limousine.
Keri shook her head and laughed softly "Just give me a horse, I can go nearly anywhere on one of them" She said jokingly, though city driving did make her nervous.
~~~
Anna chuckled and shook her head "That depends on you, I was supposed to make sure you settled in alright over the next few days" She informed 
~~~
Robin nodded and turned to walk with him, searching the area for anything that might seem important to her on the way to the car. She  had caught his scent now and could tell he wasn't a killer like the last had been

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Raycon paused as he moved to pick up another discarded article of clothing.  "No, I have people for that. Besides,  I was only picking up the cloth bread crumbs you were leaving behind. Shouldn't I get a reward or a finder's fee for my good deed?" He teased as he set the clothes in a nearby chair.  He sighed softly as her bra landed on his head. "Temptress!" He complained as he stared after her longingly.
"Yes?" Serena hummed as she turned to look at him from the doorway of her bathroom with a tilt of her head.
"Yes to what? The reward or the temptress statement?" Raycon asked,  playing coy with Serena.
"The temptress statement.  Is there something that you need?" She asked innocently.
Raycon nodded with ano exaggerated pout.  "Yes, there is. I'm in great pain. A pulsating pain to be more exact. I don't understand why,  but it has something to do with you. Do you think you can get it to stop?" He asked innocently as he made a face to match.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:33 pm

Raycon nodded with ano exaggerated pout.  "Yes, there is. I'm in great pain. A pulsating pain to be more exact. I don't understand why,  but it has something to do with you. Do you think you can get it to stop?" He asked innocently as he made a face to match.
Serena chuckled before she beckoned him over with her finger. "Come on" she said before she disappeared into the bathroom to turn on the shower.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:55 pm

Jaeger noted Keri hanging on. "Didn't you know,  you have to drive like a maniac here or they won't respect you on the road." He said with humor. 
~~~
"It would seem so. " Zypher said as he noticed the lighting of the sky for the first time. He searched for a clock to find it was morning. " I've kept you up all night,  I'm so sorry Anna. " he said embarrassed. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head and asked,  "Nice to meet you as well, Robin. All the way in American? That land had become of great interest to me in the past few days. " He smiled slightly in thought of Keri. He dipped his head at her praise. "I do run a strict coven and my hard work is noticed.  However,  that rogue was fast becoming a problem for me, hence why I was personally hunting him.  Can I extend my hospitality to you, Robin?  I will understand if you choose to decline." He explained.
Keri laughed and shook her head "I'm the newbie here, remember?" She joked and looked to him then back out the windows at the scenery passing them by. 
~~~
Anna blinked and looked to the clock then back to him, flushing at the fact they had stayed up all night together "Goodness, time flies.  I didn't realize it was morning already" 
~~~
Robin nodded and smiled "Yes, all the way in America, though only rumors there." She said then listened to the rest of his words before shrugging a little. "I would like to see your place, maybe confirm or dispel some rumors whenever it is that I go back"
"Don't worry,  I'll assimilate you to the city driving. " Jaeger teased playfully as he searched for a parking spot. That was the draw back to having a car in new York.  The parking fees and finding a parking spot on the street. 
~~~
"I blame how long it took me to finish your portrait.  It was pretty late when we came to eat. Hopefully you don't have a busy day. " Zypher stated shyly.  
~~~
Azle bowed respectfully and said,  "Then I hope you don't leave Rome disappointed in all you have heard about me. If called for my car, its waiting for us just outside the alley. " He turned and clasped his hands at the small of his back in a leisurely pace as he led the way to the blacked out limousine.
Keri shook her head and laughed softly "Just give me a horse, I can go nearly anywhere on one of them" She said jokingly, though city driving did make her nervous.
~~~
Anna chuckled and shook her head "That depends on you, I was supposed to make sure you settled in alright over the next few days" She informed 
~~~
Robin nodded and turned to walk with him, searching the area for anything that might seem important to her on the way to the car. She  had caught his scent now and could tell he wasn't a killer like the last had been
"They have those here.....you just have to get the cop off them first." Jaeger stated with a grin.  He then saw a perfect spot. "Bingo!" He said as he waited for the car to pull out before claiming the parking spot.  "Well that was fairly painless and we don't have too much of a walk. " He replied as he cut the engine and looked to Keri.
~~~
"Lovely! Then first order of my settling in is mutual rest. But I shalt leave you with the dishes. You'll find I'm very domestic." Zypher stated pleasantly as he moved to take their plates to the sink. 
~~~
Azle had also caught her enticing scent. A Pyte most definitely.  As they reached the vehicle,  the thrall opened the door for them. Figuring she would not trust him at her back, he got in first.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Serena chuckled before she beckoned him over with her finger. "Come on" she said before she disappeared into the bathroom to turn on the shower.
"But I'm still dressed. I'm afraid I don't remember how to work buttons or zippers. Can you help with that too?" Raycon asked helplessly as he stepped forward to follow her enticement.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:23 am

"But I'm still dressed. I'm afraid I don't remember how to work buttons or zippers. Can you help with that too?" Raycon asked helplessly as he stepped forward to follow her enticement.
Serena chuckled before she came out again to unbutton his shirt. She kissed his chest before moving on to his pants.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:34 am

Serena chuckled before she came out again to unbutton his shirt. She kissed his chest before moving on to his pants.
Raycon held still as Serena undressed him. He liked their little games. "Oh? So that's how they work. " He replied quietly as he leaned in to capture her lips.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:38 am

Raycon held still as Serena undressed him. He liked their little games. "Oh? So that's how they work. " He replied quietly as he leaned in to capture her lips.
Serena chuckled "Mhmm guess you needed a little refresher." She said softly before she met him halfway to kiss him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:17 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"They have those here.....you just have to get the cop off them first." Jaeger stated with a grin.  He then saw a perfect spot. "Bingo!" He said as he waited for the car to pull out before claiming the parking spot.  "Well that was fairly painless and we don't have too much of a walk. " He replied as he cut the engine and looked to Keri.
~~~
"Lovely! Then first order of my settling in is mutual rest. But I shalt leave you with the dishes. You'll find I'm very domestic." Zypher stated pleasantly as he moved to take their plates to the sink. 
~~~
Azle had also caught her enticing scent. A Pyte most definitely.  As they reached the vehicle,  the thrall opened the door for them. Figuring she would not trust him at her back, he got in first.
Keri laughed and shook her head, looking around as they parked "Well, I couldn't upset the cops like that, they are usually pretty good people." She said before getting out and turning to grab her bag so she could get the envelope out.
~~~
Anna chuckled and followed him to put the dishes in the dishwasher and get it started. "Dishes are easy" She said and touched his arm lightly "I guess you could give me a call or come and knock when you get up?"
~~~
Robin glanced to the thrall, tilting her head a little then following Azle into the car. "You do do well for yourself, don't you?" She asked curiously, looking around at the luxury in the car then back to him again "And yet, still come out to hunt troublemakers down yourself."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:31 am

Serena chuckled "Mhmm guess you needed a little refresher." She said softly before she met him halfway to kiss him.
Raycon smiled as he straightened from their kiss. He loosened his tie ashe he said,  " I guess so, because it's all come back to me now. Expecially the packing part. I'll have to call to get boxes, bubble wrap and tape." He slipped off his shirt when he stepped around her. Seemingly all business,  but he was only turning the tables on his mischievous mate.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:46 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri laughed and shook her head, looking around as they parked "Well, I couldn't upset the cops like that, they are usually pretty good people." She said before getting out and turning to grab her bag so she could get the envelope out.
~~~
Anna chuckled and followed him to put the dishes in the dishwasher and get it started. "Dishes are easy" She said and touched his arm lightly "I guess you could give me a call or come and knock when you get up?"
~~~
Robin glanced to the thrall, tilting her head a little then following Azle into the car. "You do do well for yourself, don't you?" She asked curiously, looking around at the luxury in the car then back to him again "And yet, still come out to hunt troublemakers down yourself."
"Pretty good people? Obviously you've never been on the receiving end of a billy club. Those Roman coppers were no joke." Jaeger complained jokingly as he came around the car to join Keri in the sidewalk. "It's probably best to put that bag in the trunk. They'll smash the glass for it." He offered truthfully. 
~~~~
Zypher grinned and nodded. "That sounds good. Until later, then." He replied quietly as he moved to the door. He glanced back as he opened it to get one last look at Anna before slipping out into the hallway.  
~~~
"When you reach  two thousand years in age, money does tend to accumulate. It blame my stint in the Roman Empire for the root of my wealth. They were insistent that everything was gold and jewels. Obviously,  those things only go up in value." He said honestly.  He straightened his pants leg casually, before he looked up to meet her gaze. " I don't middleman the important things. I have a strong ethic if you want things done right,  you do them yourself." He explained simply.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:48 am

Raycon smiled as he straightened from their kiss. He loosened his tie ashe he said,  " I guess so, because it's all come back to me now. Expecially the packing part. I'll have to call to get boxes, bubble wrap and tape." He slipped off his shirt when he stepped around her. Seemingly all business,  but he was only turning the tables on his mischievous mate.
Serena chuckled since she knew what he was doing and wanted to give him a little more of a hard time just for fun. She grabbed her phone brought up the storage company phone number. "Oh good! Well here's their phone number oh and make that order for tomorrow since I want time to determine what I'm bringing. I'm so happy you're willing to be on to of this!" She teased as she handed him her phone and stepped into the shower, closing the door behind her.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:55 am

Serena chuckled since she knew what he was doing and wanted to give him a little more of a hard time just for fun. She grabbed her phone brought up the storage company phone number. "Oh good! Well here's their phone number oh and make that order for tomorrow since I want time to determine what I'm bringing. I'm so happy you're willing to be on to of this!" She teased as she handed him her phone and stepped into the shower, closing the door behind her.
" Check and checkmate." Raycon sighed softly as he made the call. It was for the best, he thought to himself. He couldn't be shagging her all the time and that was where it had been heading....at least if he had his way. He amend his own thought with a chuckle.  He rolled his tie around his fingers as he spoke with the storage company and made the arrangements.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:00 am

" Check and checkmate." Raycon sighed softly as he made the call. It was for the best, he thought to himself. He couldn't be shagging her all the time and that was where it had been heading....at least if he had his way. He amend his own thought with a chuckle.  He rolled his tie around his fingers as he spoke with the storage company and made the arrangements.
Serena soon got out of the shower and used a towel to dry her hair. She walked out of the bathroom to go to her drawer but gave Raycon a teasing wink as she passed by him and started to search for some underwear.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:08 am

Serena soon got out of the shower and used a towel to dry her hair. She walked out of the bathroom to go to her drawer but gave Raycon a teasing wink as she passed by him and started to search for some underwear.
As he finished up the call, then tossed her phone upon the bed. Raycon tipped his head as he admired the view a moment before turning to head into the bathroom. Jerkville, party of one. He thought as he finished disrobing.  " I hope you left me some hot water." He called back to her from the bathroom.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:11 am

As he finished up the call, then tossed her phone upon the bed. Raycon tipped his head as he admired the view a moment before turning to head into the bathroom. Jerkville, party of one. He thought as he finished disrobing.  " I hope you left me some hot water." He called back to her from the bathroom.
"Maybe but I thought you could use a cold shower" She called back to him. She chuckled softly but she already thought of how to make it up to him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:37 am

"Maybe but I thought you could use a cold shower" She called back to him. She chuckled softly but she already thought of how to make it up to him.
Raycon chuckled as he got into the shower.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:46 am

Serena saw his shirt on the floor and with a smile she put it on before going to the kitchen to make breakfast.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:36 am

Serena saw his shirt on the floor and with a smile she put it on before going to the kitchen to make breakfast.
Showered and freshly shaved, Raycon came out with a towel around his waist to get his garment bag. He savored the aromas of breakfast cooking. "Oh, that is definitely a welcome treat. " He said before her froze at the sight of her in the kitchen. He purred in appreciation of her choice of attire.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:43 am

Showered and freshly shaved,  Raycon came out with a towel around his waist to get his garment bag. He savored the aromas of breakfast  cooking.  "Oh, that is definitely a welcome treat. " He said before her froze at the sight of her in the kitchen.  He purred in appreciation of her choice of attire.  
Serena eyes lingered on his chest when he came out before she smiled. "I hope you like french toast" she hummed as she sliced a couple of strawberries.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:09 am

Showered and freshly shaved,  Raycon came out with a towel around his waist to get his garment bag. He savored the aromas of breakfast  cooking.  "Oh, that is definitely a welcome treat. " He said before he froze at the sight of her in the kitchen.  He purred in appreciation of her choice of attire.  
Serena eyes lingered on his chest when he came out before she smiled. "I hope you like french toast" she hummed as she sliced a couple of strawberries.
Raycon grinned and nodded,  "One of my favorite berries. " He said honestly.  He'd chosen an under shirt and a pair of slacks, but decided to forget the shirt based on Serena's attention to his bare chest.  He stepped into the pants and fastened them as he walked over to her. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed the side of her neck.  "I also love french toast. You spoil me, my dear. " He replied lovingly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:16 am

Showered and freshly shaved,  Raycon came out with a towel around his waist to get his garment bag. He savored the aromas of breakfast  cooking.  "Oh, that is definitely a welcome treat. " He said before he froze at the sight of her in the kitchen.  He purred in appreciation of her choice of attire.  
Raycon grinned and nodded,  "One of my favorite berries. " He said honestly.  He'd chosen an under shirt and a pair of slacks, but decided to forget the shirt based on Serena's attention to his bare chest.  He stepped into the pants and fastened them as he walked over to her. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed the side of her neck.  "I also love french toast. You spoil me, my dear. " He replied lovingly.
Serena smiled and turned her head to give him a kiss. "Well I like to cook and it's nice to cook for someone else that can determine if your cooking is actually good" she said in humor.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:41 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Pretty good people? Obviously you've never been on the receiving end of a billy club. Those Roman coppers were no joke." Jaeger complained jokingly as he came around the car to join Keri in the sidewalk. "It's probably best to put that bag in the trunk. They'll smash the glass for it." He offered truthfully. 
~~~~
Zypher grinned and nodded. "That sounds good. Until later, then." He replied quietly as he moved to the door. He glanced back as he opened it to get one last look at Anna before slipping out into the hallway.  
~~~
"When you reach  two thousand years in age, money does tend to accumulate. It blame my stint in the Roman Empire for the root of my wealth. They were insistent that everything was gold and jewels. Obviously,  those things only go up in value." He said honestly.  He straightened his pants leg casually, before he looked up to meet her gaze. " I don't middleman the important things. I have a strong ethic if you want things done right,  you do them yourself." He explained simply.
Keri shrugged at that "Cops have been good to me, at least once my mother's people were considered people." She said then shrugged "I just wanted this paperwork to check over it, we can put the bag in the trunk or take it with us." She didn't mind either way.
~~~
Anna watched him go then started the washer and made sure the door was locked before going to bed. She dreamed of him though and slept restlessly before she gave up on that and got up to make coffee and breakfast for herself.
~~~
Robin nodded then shrugged "Money can accrue like that if you take the time to invest in it properly. I tend to live more day by day than that though" She admitted with a shrug. "After all, there would be no one to leave anything to for me." Now why had she said that? He was a vampire and kind yes, but she usually wouldn't trust anyone with information like that even had she known them a while. Maybe he reminded her of her brother she had lost so very long ago?

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Serena smiled and turned her head to give him a kiss. "Well I like to cook and it's nice to cook for someone else that can determine if your cooking is actually good" she said in humor.
Raycon grinned, "So I'm to be a guinea pig for your cooking? Sounds delightfully delicious to me." He said as he snagged a strawberry and held it up to offer a bite to Serena.  "What can I do to help? " He asked.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:42 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
Keri shrugged at that "Cops have been good to me, at least once my mother's people were considered people." She said then shrugged "I just wanted this paperwork to check over it, we can put the bag in the trunk or take it with us." She didn't mind either way.
~~~
Anna watched him go then started the washer and made sure the door was locked before going to bed. She dreamed of him though and slept restlessly before she gave up on that and got up to make coffee and breakfast for herself.
~~~
Robin nodded then shrugged "Money can accrue like that if you take the time to invest in it properly. I tend to live more day by day than that though" She admitted with a shrug. "After all, there would be no one to leave anything to for me." Now why had she said that? He was a vampire and kind yes, but she usually wouldn't trust anyone with information like that even had she known them a while. Maybe he reminded her of her brother she had lost so very long ago?
"I know,  I'm just saying you don't want to leave anything of value in sight.  Thieves will smash and grab." Jaeger stated as he opened the trunk. 
~~~
Zypher took a shower and melted in the bed. His long day taking a toll on him. He slept blissfully with dreams of Anna and this new life of his. When he awoke,  he was refreshed and ready for anything. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head in intrigue. "So you have no family? I was under the impression Pytes were born not turned. An I mistaken in that understanding? " He asked,  letting his curiosity out rule hus manners.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum