New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

Witches/Warlocks: Witches are beings that poses natural magical powers. They can use spells and curse humans including supernatural beings. Witches are neutral towards all groups unless one of them pays for their services. It's soley up to the Witch if she decides to stay loyal and stick around after the group or person decides they no longer need their services. Or they can just be in it for the money and might decide to stab that person in the back. Proceed with caution when dealing with a witch because you'll never know where their loyalties lie unless they prove themselves or turn you into a frog  Wink

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there every day. 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

8) This is a new rule in regards to the witches and warlocks. Now it's hard to put a limit on the witches powers  because there are so many different things they can do (as movies and books have shown.) All I ask is that you be realistic when it comes to the spells, powers, and curses. All spells and curses have to have the ability to be broken, there's no such thing as an unbreakable curse or spell. I'm going to trust everyone who creates a witch/warlock charrie that they'll follow through with the rule. If anyone feels that someone is creating a spell or curse that seems unfair or too op just pm me with the link to the page where the person is creating the curse or spell and I'll look into it since I won't have time to carefully read each person's response when they're playing as a witch. Smile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Thu May 10, 2018 4:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Rya gave Silas one last smile before they departed the car and entered the property. She followed Eirik, ready to take orders, whether to stay or leave from Azle.
Eirik motioned them both to follow as he led the way.  Not that Rya needed the guidance,  they were just hunting partners tonight.
Silas exited the car and followed after them, looking around the compound as he walked. "So any final words of advice or wisdom?" He asked although he didn't expect any.
"Don't back talk and definitely don't show weakness. Azle makes an example of those. "  Eirik stated simply aloud.  To Azle he said, 'Master, we have him.  Shall we bring him in now?

Azle stood up and came around his massive mahogany desk and stood as he looked to the door. 'Yes, bring him in.' He commanded.

Eirik stepped forward to open the double door to walk into the office. 

Azle fixed his harsh gaze upon the Rouge and said sternly, " Are you aware of the consequences of trespassing on my territory? The ramifications and immediate cost you pay when you gamble and get caught?"
Silas stepped into the office and took a second to take in the master and make a plan. He shoved his hands in his pocket and dipped his head a bit in greeting and respect before looking back up. "Well I have been informed that you usually kill all who enter your territory, so yes I was made aware of what the cost is. Sincerist apologies for intruding, however I notice my head is still attached so it makes me wonder why. May I ask why you called them off so to speak?" He asked as he stood just inside the office. He would not sit unless allowed he knew that was respectful, he also knew he would likely end up saying to much he always did, but he felt like if he wanted him dead he would be already.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
8/8  (8/8)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 34gp, 49sp, 91cp

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:03 pm

Alejandro just sat up and dropped his chin on her back, laying next to her while they rested. He would watch over her if she fell asleep. Otherwise he would just lay with her and enjoy the company.
Lilly wouldn't fall asleep that easily though he made her feel safe and cared for. She stayed still for a while even after her breath had returned to normal.
Once they had both caught their breath he stood up and shook out his fur a bit before he shifted back. He smiled down at her, "I very much enjoyed this, thank you. Do you have other plans for the rest of your evening or are you heading to bed after this?" He asked curiously.
Lilly shifted back and stood too. "I only plan to shower and go to bed after a run."
He dipped his head and a smiled, "ah that was my plan as well. However I find myself wanting ice cream. Could you point me to the nearest ice cream shop that would be open perhaps, before you depart?" He asked secretly hoping she would join him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
8/8  (8/8)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:42 pm

"It's very wise. Especially if negotiations go south. " Zypher stated as he finished his dishes and dried off his hands. 
~☆~
Jaeger was content to explore with Keri. This place really did have history and heritage in every brick. "Sounds like a plan. " He said happily.
Anna nodded and smiled again.  "True, I am glad it isn't needed." She said, drying her hands too.
~~~
Keri smiled and looked around them curiously to see what was available to do. "Oh, look over there." She said, going over to a street performer playing a song.
~~~
Robin finished her bath and went to her room to change, coming out to meet Deagan and see the meal he had made for her. "Deagan, that is lovely." She said when she saw it.
Zypher nodded with a chuckle as he crossed his arms and leaned back against the counter. He then choose a language he was fairly fluent in, " Mon cher, tu es belle dans cette lumiere." He smiled warmly. 
~☆~
Jaeger stood and listened to the soulful and beautiful music. 
~☆~
Deagan smiled shyly and ask, "You really think so?" He then smiled proudly as he pulled out her seat and announced, " It's baked bruschetta, topped with pancetta and quail eggs."
"Merci Monsieur" Anna said with a blush. At least French was a modern language, so it wasn't as hard.
~~~
When the song was over, Keri moved to put some money in the hat the guy had in front of him. "That was lovely." 
~~
Robin raised an eyebrow then chuckled lightly as she took her seat. "Well, everyone has always said you get better food on this side of the ocean."
Zypher grinned and stated,  "Unfortunately,  that's the only language is know.  Only because my father is part French.  So it would seem I'm a one trick pony." 
~☆~
Jaeger gifted some cash as well. And added, "Yes, and you're very talented. May I be so bold and ask if you take requests? " 
~☆~
Deagan smiled shyly and sat across from Robin once she was seated. He made a thoughtful face and tapped his chin as if searching for an answer. He then glanced to Robin to relay, " It's the weather, the air and.....the rich cultural influence. It percolates in the cuisine. Buy then, that's what the travel channel wants the tourists to believe. The locals just like to eat well."

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:33 pm

Iona's eyes lit up with the promise of all the things she could do with that. "Or better yet head to his room and leave my scent all over the place so that when he gets back he can't figure out why I was there. Keep him wondering." She teased although she had to admit she was more then a little curious as to what the inside of his room was like.

Much later when Reese arrived back to the villa he would overhear Aliyah speaking to someone in her office.

Aliyah paced back and forth in her office as she spoke in a hushed angry voice over the phone. "Mother it is not ready yet, I need to get the warlock on board. Woman listen to me, if you do a single decent thing in your long miserable life it is to keep her safe until I send someone for her!" She paced a bit more, as she rubbed her temples. "I don't care if he is pissed, its half his fault in the first place. Deal with it! Look just keep an eye on her, I swear to you it will only be for a week or two longer, tops. No don't wake her its late, I will do a video chat tomorrow. Just tell her I love her and I will talk to her tomorrow." And with that she hung up the phone and tossed it across the room in frustration that this was taking so long. It hit a box of the alphas old things and toppled to the floor with a loud crash and she swore under her breath as she moved to pick up the mess before anyone saw.

Sybil turned on him with furry in her eyes, her hand glowed red hot with fire as she reached for him. "Listen you little shit, drive the damn boat and shut your obnoxious face." She snarled in anger, this was not the time to push her buttons.

Alana listened as the flame consumed the ingredients of the glass until a pungent aroma started to waft up from it. Along with a small trickle of rust red smoke. She picked up the glass and lowered her head and inhaled the smoke and closed her eyes as she took it in. Her eyes shot open and she looked to him with worry. She moved around the counter and headed for the front door and turned the lock and switched the sign to closed. "We need to take care of this now, if you want my help to remove it, it must happen tonight. Wait any longer and I fear I won't be able to help you. Whomever you pissed off, they wanted you to suffer, not to kill you that would have been kinder. Wait any longer and the only one who can remove that curse is the one who placed it." She explained as she headed back to the counter and collected a walking stick of sorts from the back corner and turned to the raven. "Munin come." She called and the raven ruffled his feathers before flying to her shoulder. "My flat is upstairs I should have everything I need to do this there."
Akane's eyes sparkled with mischief and grinned widely.  "Then it's decided?" She asked with humor. 
~●~
Reese slowed as he passed Aliyah's office and the jest of the conversation caught his attention and he slowed to a stop. He frowned as he tried to decipher the "she" and "he" of that intense call. When then sudden sound of a displaced box crashing to the ground,  Reese opened the door and rushed inside thinking it had fallen upon Aliyah. "Are you.....what happened " He said.  
~●~
Rayko had pulled his gun as she'd come at him with that glowing hand of God  as if to touch him. When she didn't  and he thought better of pressing his luck. " "Easy princess  get that electric eel away from me." He grumbled as he focused on the task at hand. 
~●~
Valentin great quite concerned when she explained the direness of the situation and locked him in. Especially since the which had not survived cursing him. He watched with intrigue as the raven flew to her shoulder and he followed filled with insurmountable trepidation.
Iona grinned and nodded as her mind shut down the logical fact that she could end up in trouble. "Let's go create some mischief." She said with a sparkle in her eyes as she linked arms with Akane.

Aliyah looked up with a frown, pushing her blonde hair out of her face. "How much did you hear?" She growled softly, her protective instincts kicking in. She slowly stood and fixed him with a firm look as she waited for his answer.

Sybil sneered as she sat back, folding her arms over her chest as she worked to warm herself. Finding a blanket folded under a seat. "What kind of shifter uses a gun." She mumbled.

Alana made her way down a hallway behind the counter to a set of narrow stairs. She reached her hand out to the wall to orient herself as she climbed the stairs to the door to her flat. She unlocked it and stepped inside, holding the door for him. Munin once inside flew to a perch in a corner of the living room and stayed put. Her flat was simple with little to no decorations. It consisted of a combined living room and kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom. There was a shelf of books along one wall, most of them were in brail. She would close the door behind him after he walked in and set her walking stick near the door. 

"Make yourself at home, it's going to be a long night. " She said as she moved to a well worn counter just off the kitchen that held jars and bottles filled with ingredients and herbs, few had labels. She mixed a drink of sorts, it smelled terrible and had a thick milk shake consistency and brought it to him holding out the mug. "Drink up, all of it despite how horrid it tastes and smells. The ritual and spell I am going to use to lift the curse will take some time to prepare. First this drink will cleanse you and keep things from getting worse while I prepare. I will protect the space to insure the curse doesn't backfire and latch onto myself once lifted. Sometimes the real nasty ones do. do you have any questions before I get started? I will of course explain everything I do as I do it so you are not confused or caught off guard." She said with a small smile, hoping to make him feel more comfortable and relax. She understood the stress he must be under given his situation.
Akane laughed and walked with Iona and sang, " We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Oz!"
~●~
Reese stammered and told a truth with omission. "I was returning and wlaking down the hallway when I heard the box fall. I thought perhaps it had landed on you." 
~●~
Rayko sneered at Sybil and stated simply, "The kind that get saddled with the wicked witch of the North. My Alpha may think your the cats meow, I however am not convinced. " 
~●~
Valentin looked to the glass with revulsion. He couldn't drink this stuff.  "I'm afraid I've left an important thing from you. Something I may have feared would have influenced  your want to help me....but I believe it is very important to...." He stared at the mixture and instead of confess,  he began downing the glass. When he finished,  he said with a repulsed shudder,  "I just hope you're done by daybreak. If not, things will get really interesting." He stated quietly.
"What are you going to ask the wizard for? I want a set of new knives." She teased as they walked down the halls. 

Aliyah stopped in front of him and studied his face, looking for any indication he was lying. She had to be careful, until she had all the arrangements in place the fewer that knew the better. "Well as you can see I am fine, the box just slipped off the desk. I am just picking it up." She said as she relaxed a bit as she moved back to the box to continue doing so. "Everything went smoothly I trust on the way back?" She asked quietly.

Sybil just rolled her eyes, like the gun would protect him from her anyways. If she really wanted him dead the gun wouldn't help him. "If your alpha thinks that then it's because I have a history of getting results. And last I checked you are supposed to be loyal to him. Should I alert him to the fact that you no longer trust his judgement on things?" 

Alana listened to him try and get out of drinking, she didn't blame him. She moved around the flat and placed lit incense that soon filled the room with a rich woody, earthen smell. She then made a drink for herself, equally as disgusting to protect her should the curse backfire on to her. She downed it in one go and did a whole body shudder as it slid down her throat. She then moved back to him to take the empty mug, going to put it in the sink. She then collected some chalk and other items and arranged them on the wood floor as she sat down and began drawing symbols. She knew them by heart and infused each with small amounts of magic, she would of course have to check her work with Munin later as she couldn't have a single mistake. "I assuming you mean your issue with sunlight? I have curtains should this takes too long, or I am fairly certain there are curtains." She added softly, she hadn't checked in a while. She had guessed what he was a while ago but his reaction only confirmed her suscpisous. "My name is Alana by the way and my familiar is Munin." She finally said as she sat back and brushed her hands off on her pants. She picked up a bag of black powder and handed it to him. "Could you please make a perfect circle with this around me, about four or so feet across?" She asked holding it up towards him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
8/8  (8/8)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 pm

She arched a brow and looked at him. "For what? Testing your reflex's and response time, or helping you handle those fledglings? I consider both a service to th greater good." She said with a snort.
Damon held the longbow tighter and the wood groaned deeper in protest. "For using it to knock me off my feet. Say you are sorry for it and you can be reunited with your big stick. " He said again with a bit more determination.
"You had it coming and I would do it again in a heartbeat." She said stubbornly, he wasn't going to get an apology out of her anytime soon. She could make a new staff later, she had an abundance of time after all. "And it's a bow staff not a big stick."
"Since you obviously don't want it back,  I'll keep it then. It is a nice weapon, it would be a shame to sacrifice it to foolish pride." Damon stated as he started back to his duties.
"Damon.." she growled as she stalked after him. "Give it back, it doesn't belong to you. You don't even need it!" She replied angrily as she tried to cut him off.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
8/8  (8/8)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Katya nodded and took one more deep breath before looking to him. "I am good, just a little panic attack. But I am better now." She told him with a faint smile, it wasn't a lie. The panic attack was over but she was worried she was going to say the wrong thing or make him look bad.
Yasha made a soothing sound as he brought his hands along the laces along her back.  "What will be, will be. Worry only make matters worse. Trust in your fortitude and inner strength. " He murmured softly.
Katya shuddered at his touch, closing her eyes as she took his words to heart. "You're right." She said softly as she opened her eyes and looked to him. "Are we to greet them when they arrive or wait here? I guess really what I am asking is where do you want me?" She said simply.
Yasha smiled gently and said, " Since I would not have you carried in in front of them, they will be brought here instead. A small difference, but one I'm okay with in the grand scheme of things. Now, please sit. I don't was you to strain those stitches any more than necessary." He offered his hand to lead her to their table.
Katya took his hand and let him lead her to their table. "I am sorry you have to change the way things are done because of me." She apologized softly, "where would you like me to sit?" She asked as they stopped at the table, she looked to the chairs unsure where she was to sit, or if it even mattered.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
8/8  (8/8)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Maverick looked at available flights to give her a time. " Tonight at 8:00 pm. Will that give you enough time to get ready?" He asked.
"More then enough time. See you later unless you want to regale me about your latest and greatest?" She teased as she considered what she needed to do before she could leave.
"Naw, nothing worth telling there. Just a lot of the same old same old. Until tonight then." Maverick stated as he ended the call and got busy packing.
She tucked the phone into her pocket and went back in to finish lunch. She said her good byes and packed her things before heading to the airport for her flight at the designated time.
Maverick grinned when he saw her walking in while he waited by the main doors. "You're looking like you just came off a vacation. Well rested, fed and happy. Hopefully you haven't grown too complacent. Good to see you again. " He teased lightly.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Victor broke away from the kiss long enough to strip her shirt off, before grabbing Kamilah and forcing her against the wall. 'Oh, I will and you advanced age and strength will not stop me. What are you rules on biting I'm a biter.. '  He questioned mentally. 
~♤~
Ash followed her, except he ran across the bed since his hands were full. "Let's say I was to entertain the idea of  talking,  what would you say?" He asked with a chuckle. 
~♤~
Raycon grinned devilishly and purred with humor on his eyes, "I found me a trophy wife it seems."
'Oh I'm definitely a biter and your dominance is a huge turn on' She answered mentally as she started to run her fingers through his hair as they kissed.
~~~
"I'll do whatever you want if it gets me out of getting drenched in ice!" She said with a laugh and squeal as she scrambled off the bed. 
~~~
"A knocked up trophy wife that works for you" she teased back as she gave his hand a tender squeeze.
'Ditto, now shall we battle for supremacy amongst ourselves?" Victor challenged as he fisted a handful of her thick hear to angle her chin to expose her neck. He scraped his fangs along her jugular. 
~♤~
Ash tipped his head and pointed out, "Isn't that too broad a list. What if I was an unsavory fellow and had lecherous ideas. Perhaps then you would prefer the ice. " 
~♤~
"Shhh, don't ruin the image of that detail. That's the key to keeping a trophy wife." Raycon stated in mock seriousness as he clasped her hand lovingly.
Kamilah hissed in pleasure and she could feel her fangs grow when he scraped her neck with his. She gripped his hair and gave it a little tug to urge him to continue.
~~~
"Well we could always use the ice for those ideas hmm?" Alex said with a sultry smirk.
~~~
Serena laughed at his serious tone "You always make me laugh." She said tenderly before giving him a gentle kiss.
Victor chuckled darkly and gave her what she wanted,  he bit her viciously as he hooked his hand behind her knee and raised her left leg to wrapped around his hip to apply some pressure to the right spot to tease her further to a fevered pitch as he pressed aginst her. 'Your blood tastes like a finely  aged wine, so smooth, so favorable.' He observed mentally. 
~♤~
Ash frowned as he dropped to his knees on the bed still holding the ice bucket. " How could ice be used for that? It's ice...." He asked confusedly. 
~♤~
"Aw, sweet Serena,  it takes me back. This all started with a kiss. And I'm glad I make you laugh. I can take that to mean I make you happy." Raycon teased her just a bit more.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Damon held the longbow tighter and the wood groaned deeper in protest. "For using it to knock me off my feet. Say you are sorry for it and you can be reunited with your big stick. " He said again with a bit more determination.
"You had it coming and I would do it again in a heartbeat." She said stubbornly, he wasn't going to get an apology out of her anytime soon. She could make a new staff later, she had an abundance of time after all. "And it's a bow staff not a big stick."
"Since you obviously don't want it back,  I'll keep it then. It is a nice weapon, it would be a shame to sacrifice it to foolish pride." Damon stated as he started back to his duties.
"Damon.." she growled as she stalked after him. "Give it back, it doesn't belong to you. You don't even need it!" She replied angrily as she tried to cut him off.
(You have a bad habit of not say the character's name. I don't have your new ones memorized yet and I have to hunt them up.   Facepalm )

Damon glanced to Kiara and said, "Now it does. For you'd rather see it destroyed, and for that,  you don't deserve it. In fact, pretend I did destroy it. I'll enjoy your handiwork and appreciate it far better then you ever did." He then moved her out of his path to continue walking.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:27 pm

Yasha made a soothing sound as he brought his hands along the laces along her back.  "What will be, will be. Worry only make matters worse. Trust in your fortitude and inner strength. " He murmured softly.
Katya shuddered at his touch, closing her eyes as she took his words to heart. "You're right." She said softly as she opened her eyes and looked to him. "Are we to greet them when they arrive or wait here? I guess really what I am asking is where do you want me?" She said simply.
Yasha smiled gently and said, " Since I would not have you carried in in front of them, they will be brought here instead. A small difference, but one I'm okay with in the grand scheme of things. Now, please sit. I don't was you to strain those stitches any more than necessary." He offered his hand to lead her to their table.
Katya took his hand and let him lead her to their table. "I am sorry you have to change the way things are done because of me." She apologized softly, "where would you like me to sit?" She asked as they stopped at the table, she looked to the chairs unsure where she was to sit, or if it even mattered.
Yasha looked to Katya and smiled knowingly as he stated simply, " On my right.  Ezekiel will now sit to my left for now on. " He wondered if she remembered the significance of that position. He pulled out the chair to help seat her and leaned forward to whisper in her ear as he did so, "Never apologize to me, Katya. I see through you, a better path to the future.  One that implements change that is not marred  down with deep traditions of a bygone era."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Alejandro just sat up and dropped his chin on her back, laying next to her while they rested. He would watch over her if she fell asleep. Otherwise he would just lay with her and enjoy the company.
Lilly wouldn't fall asleep that easily though he made her feel safe and cared for. She stayed still for a while even after her breath had returned to normal.
Once they had both caught their breath he stood up and shook out his fur a bit before he shifted back. He smiled down at her, "I very much enjoyed this, thank you. Do you have other plans for the rest of your evening or are you heading to bed after this?" He asked curiously.
Lilly shifted back and stood too. "I only plan to shower and go to bed after a run."
He dipped his head and a smiled, "ah that was my plan as well. However I find myself wanting ice cream. Could you point me to the nearest ice cream shop that would be open perhaps, before you depart?" He asked secretly hoping she would join him.
Lilly smiled and thought about that. She nodded after a moment. "What's the Scoop should still be open. Come on." She said, heading for the elevator.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Eirik motioned them both to follow as he led the way.  Not that Rya needed the guidance,  they were just hunting partners tonight.
Silas exited the car and followed after them, looking around the compound as he walked. "So any final words of advice or wisdom?" He asked although he didn't expect any.
"Don't back talk and definitely don't show weakness. Azle makes an example of those. "  Eirik stated simply aloud.  To Azle he said, 'Master, we have him.  Shall we bring him in now?

Azle stood up and came around his massive mahogany desk and stood as he looked to the door. 'Yes, bring him in.' He commanded.

Azle fixed his harsh gaze upon the Rouge and said sternly, " Are you aware of the consequences of trespassing on my territory? The ramifications and immediate cost you pay when you gamble and get caught?"
Silas stepped into the office and took a second to take in the master and make a plan. He shoved his hands in his pocket and dipped his head a bit in greeting and respect before looking back up. "Well I have been informed that you usually kill all who enter your territory, so yes I was made aware of what the cost is. Sincerist apologies for intruding, however I notice my head is still attached so it makes me wonder why. May I ask why you called them off so to speak?" He asked as he stood just inside the office. He would not sit unless allowed he knew that was respectful, he also knew he would likely end up saying to much he always did, but he felt like if he wanted him dead he would be already.
"No! You'll not ask anything of me. As for the state of you head still sitting being atop the piller of your neck, that could be remedied right now, should you ask another thing of me. Your live is mine to do as I so choose. You're out of your depth here Silas, by pissing in the wrong territory! " Azle fairly snarled. He paused to looked to Eirik and Rya and informed, "You both may leave." He then dismissed them from his attention to focus back on the Rouge."Sit down. We have matters to discuss and I prefer to do it civilized. " He said as he went to resume his seat at his desk .

Eirik bowed and started backing out of the room while closing the doors. He looked to Rya with a straight face as he did so.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:30 pm

"No! You'll not ask anything of me. As for the state of you head still sitting being atop the piller of your neck, that could be remedied right now, should you ask another thing of me. Your live is mine to do as I so choose. You're out of your depth here Silas, by pissing in the wrong territory! " Azle fairly snarled. He paused to looked to Eirik and Rya and informed, "You both may leave." He then dismissed them from his attention to focus back on the Rouge."Sit down. We have matters to discuss and I prefer to do it civilized. " He said as he went to resume his seat at his desk .

Eirik bowed and started backing out of the room while closing the doors. He looked to Rya with a straight face as he did so.
Rya exited the room after a small bow as well, turning to Eirik somewhat bleakly, before she walked a little ways away with him before she asked simply, masking her emotions entirely "Think he'll make it?"

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Elria debated whether to switch colors or not and decided to keep it the same, playing a card. She then teased in return, arching her eyebrows, bantering "Should I though, that's the question. My secret, I think it is." She laughed at her Yoda-like grammar, sticking her tongue out at him in mock jest.
_______
Andreas pulled out a phone and called the medical center of the base, ordering them to bring a stretcher. He assumed "I think you've torn one of your ligaments or hyperextended your knee." He tried to look optimistic about it, but that was certainly a challenge. However, Andreas did assure "As soon as you're healed we'll be back on it." He simply stayed by her side as the medical team came and took her to an examination room, leaving Andreas alone, with nothing to do and unanswered questions.
Zander laughed out right and said in his best Yoda voice,  "Hummm, act like child you are. " He then stuck out his tounge in return as he slapped down a skip turn card and went again. Changing the color to yellow. 
~⊙~
Pandora waited for the x-rays. She cured her stupidity and reprimanded yourself as a fool. This was going to set her back. The physical therapy alone was going to be tedious. She stared at the ceiling with self-contained anger.
Elria laughed outright at his antics and quickly placed a take-four card and switched the color to green, before countering in the best Yoda voice she could do, "Foolish, now, you look." She then added, incorporating the same voice, "Lose game, against me, you will."
_______
Andreas found himself in the small waiting room outside the examination rooms, where he stared blankly at the floor, frankly overwhelmed by the flurry of events that had occurred that day. He wondered how bad it was, her injury. If it was a torn ACL...he wouldn't see her in action again for closer to a year. And that was something he didn't wish for the leader-to-be, which also happened to be his destined mate.
Zander shook his head in merriment as he collected the four cards. "The force is strong with that card. Bigger my hand gets." He carried on in Yoda-like vocabulary. 
~⊙~
(You're not going to play the doctor?  chin )
Elria laughed heartily as she too continued the Star Wars theme, explaining in the Yoda-esque voice "Lose this game, you will. Too cocky, you have become, young Padawan." She then played her card and looked at him with a teasing smirk as she displayed her shorter amount of cards to him.
________
(oops I forgot)
The doctor returned to the room with some papers, looking up to her after revising them. She concluded in a gentle manner "You've hyper-extended you knee. However, it was only a slight injury compared to some others, so the good news is that you'll be back to training in about a month or even less. Depends how physical therapy goes for you." She then eyed Pandora, slightly afraid of her reaction. Everyone had heard about her: she was the captain in training.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:37 pm

Akane's eyes sparkled with mischief and grinned widely.  "Then it's decided?" She asked with humor. 
~●~
Reese slowed as he passed Aliyah's office and the jest of the conversation caught his attention and he slowed to a stop. He frowned as he tried to decipher the "she" and "he" of that intense call. When then sudden sound of a displaced box crashing to the ground,  Reese opened the door and rushed inside thinking it had fallen upon Aliyah. "Are you.....what happened " He said.  
~●~
Rayko had pulled his gun as she'd come at him with that glowing hand of God  as if to touch him. When she didn't  and he thought better of pressing his luck. " "Easy princess  get that electric eel away from me." He grumbled as he focused on the task at hand. 
~●~
Valentin great quite concerned when she explained the direness of the situation and locked him in. Especially since the which had not survived cursing him. He watched with intrigue as the raven flew to her shoulder and he followed filled with insurmountable trepidation.
Iona grinned and nodded as her mind shut down the logical fact that she could end up in trouble. "Let's go create some mischief." She said with a sparkle in her eyes as she linked arms with Akane.

Aliyah looked up with a frown, pushing her blonde hair out of her face. "How much did you hear?" She growled softly, her protective instincts kicking in. She slowly stood and fixed him with a firm look as she waited for his answer.

Sybil sneered as she sat back, folding her arms over her chest as she worked to warm herself. Finding a blanket folded under a seat. "What kind of shifter uses a gun." She mumbled.

Alana made her way down a hallway behind the counter to a set of narrow stairs. She reached her hand out to the wall to orient herself as she climbed the stairs to the door to her flat. She unlocked it and stepped inside, holding the door for him. Munin once inside flew to a perch in a corner of the living room and stayed put. Her flat was simple with little to no decorations. It consisted of a combined living room and kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom. There was a shelf of books along one wall, most of them were in brail. She would close the door behind him after he walked in and set her walking stick near the door. 

"Make yourself at home, it's going to be a long night. " She said as she moved to a well worn counter just off the kitchen that held jars and bottles filled with ingredients and herbs, few had labels. She mixed a drink of sorts, it smelled terrible and had a thick milk shake consistency and brought it to him holding out the mug. "Drink up, all of it despite how horrid it tastes and smells. The ritual and spell I am going to use to lift the curse will take some time to prepare. First this drink will cleanse you and keep things from getting worse while I prepare. I will protect the space to insure the curse doesn't backfire and latch onto myself once lifted. Sometimes the real nasty ones do. do you have any questions before I get started? I will of course explain everything I do as I do it so you are not confused or caught off guard." She said with a small smile, hoping to make him feel more comfortable and relax. She understood the stress he must be under given his situation.
Akane laughed and walked with Iona and sang, " We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Oz!"
~●~
Reese stammered and told a truth with omission. "I was returning and wlaking down the hallway when I heard the box fall. I thought perhaps it had landed on you." 
~●~
Rayko sneered at Sybil and stated simply, "The kind that get saddled with the wicked witch of the North. My Alpha may think your the cats meow, I however am not convinced. " 
~●~
Valentin looked to the glass with revulsion. He couldn't drink this stuff.  "I'm afraid I've left an important thing from you. Something I may have feared would have influenced  your want to help me....but I believe it is very important to...." He stared at the mixture and instead of confess,  he began downing the glass. When he finished,  he said with a repulsed shudder,  "I just hope you're done by daybreak. If not, things will get really interesting." He stated quietly.
"What are you going to ask the wizard for? I want a set of new knives." She teased as they walked down the halls. 

Aliyah stopped in front of him and studied his face, looking for any indication he was lying. She had to be careful, until she had all the arrangements in place the fewer that knew the better. "Well as you can see I am fine, the box just slipped off the desk. I am just picking it up." She said as she relaxed a bit as she moved back to the box to continue doing so. "Everything went smoothly I trust on the way back?" She asked quietly.

Sybil just rolled her eyes, like the gun would protect him from her anyways. If she really wanted him dead the gun wouldn't help him. "If your alpha thinks that then it's because I have a history of getting results. And last I checked you are supposed to be loyal to him. Should I alert him to the fact that you no longer trust his judgement on things?" 

Alana listened to him try and get out of drinking, she didn't blame him. She moved around the flat and placed lit incense that soon filled the room with a rich woody, earthen smell. She then made a drink for herself, equally as disgusting to protect her should the curse backfire on to her. She downed it in one go and did a whole body shudder as it slid down her throat. She then moved back to him to take the empty mug, going to put it in the sink. She then collected some chalk and other items and arranged them on the wood floor as she sat down and began drawing symbols. She knew them by heart and infused each with small amounts of magic, she would of course have to check her work with Munin later as she couldn't have a single mistake. "I assuming you mean your issue with sunlight? I have curtains should this takes too long, or I am fairly certain there are curtains." She added softly, she hadn't checked in a while. She had guessed what he was a while ago but his reaction only confirmed her suscpisous. "My name is Alana by the way and my familiar is Munin." She finally said as she sat back and brushed her hands off on her pants. She picked up a bag of black powder and handed it to him. "Could you please make a perfect circle with this around me, about four or so feet across?" She asked holding it up towards him.
Akane thought a second and said with a dreamy expression, " A Honjo Masamune sword. That's all I've ever wanted." 
~●~
"Yes, nothing eventful happened.... other than he talked my ear off. But hey that's why God gave us two, right?" Reese stated as he tried for a bit odd humor. He looked and said the phone, phone back and battery scattered about. But he ignored it completely, as he helped her to clean up the mess"
~●~
Rayko shrugged and said, " Whatever makes your socks go up and down. He's well aware of my dislike of your kind. Hence the punishment and why I'm here with your miserable self." 
~●~
Valentin watched and finally started picking up on some clues about Alana that were off, but held his tounge.he looked confused to the windows as she doubted whether there was curtains there. "Hello,  Alana. I'm sorry but I was under the impression which is did not like their names being known, that was why I didn't ask." He mentioned in his raspy voice as he took the bag to do as she asked of him. " I'm Valentin  Morro. And I do have a propensity to avoid sunlight, as I'm also sure you know why. Ok, all done."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Rya exited the room after a small bow as well, turning to Eirik somewhat bleakly, before she walked a little ways away with him before she asked simply, masking her emotions entirely "Think he'll make it?"
Eirik grinned and pointed out, "Azle called him by name. I did not tell him. Did you?"

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Zander laughed out right and said in his best Yoda voice,  "Hummm, act like child you are. " He then stuck out his tounge in return as he slapped down a skip turn card and went again. Changing the color to yellow. 
~⊙~
Pandora waited for the x-rays. She cured her stupidity and reprimanded yourself as a fool. This was going to set her back. The physical therapy alone was going to be tedious. She stared at the ceiling with self-contained anger.
Elria laughed outright at his antics and quickly placed a take-four card and switched the color to green, before countering in the best Yoda voice she could do, "Foolish, now, you look." She then added, incorporating the same voice, "Lose game, against me, you will."
_______
Andreas found himself in the small waiting room outside the examination rooms, where he stared blankly at the floor, frankly overwhelmed by the flurry of events that had occurred that day. He wondered how bad it was, her injury. If it was a torn ACL...he wouldn't see her in action again for closer to a year. And that was something he didn't wish for the leader-to-be, which also happened to be his destined mate.
Zander shook his head in merriment as he collected the four cards. "The force is strong with that card. Bigger my hand gets." He carried on in Yoda-like vocabulary. 
~⊙~
(You're not going to play the doctor?  chin )
Elria laughed heartily as she too continued the Star Wars theme, explaining in the Yoda-esque voice "Lose this game, you will. Too cocky, you have become, young Padawan." She then played her card and looked at him with a teasing smirk as she displayed her shorter amount of cards to him.
________
(oops I forgot)
The doctor returned to the room with some papers, looking up to her after revising them. She concluded in a gentle manner "You've hyper-extended you knee. However, it was only a slight injury compared to some others, so the good news is that you'll be back to training in about a month or even less. Depends how physical therapy goes for you." She then eyed Pandora, slightly afraid of her reaction. Everyone had heard about her: she was the captain in training.
Zander chuckled as he draw a few cards to play and said with humorous observation, " You're far too good at that, for it to be a coincidence. How many times have you seen those movies exactly?" 
~⊙~
(Oh, you're fine and lol! "The captain in training " You about killed me with ice tea.  Razz )

Pandora couldn't believe her ears.... this couldn't be right. Way was all this happening to her? First the mentire you mate thing and now this. "Thank you doctor. She said as bit defeated. She could hear her parents already. She covered her face with a sigh instead of the scream she wanted to let out.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Katrina moaned softly as she felt the fangs touch the soft skin of her neck, gently pressing against it like needles, but not breaking through the membrane. A pleasure-filled shiver ran down her body as she craned her neck to the side so he could get a better view, her whole body tingling with anticipation and want for him.
Adrian pulled away with a fanged smile "We don't want to get blood on your clothes do we?" He said in a husky tone as he sat her up to take off her shirt. When he saw the lingerie he sucked in a breath and his eyes started to glow red.
Katrina shook her head eagerly, responding "No we wouldn't." When he eyed her lingerie she smiled, pleased with herself as she saw his hungry reaction. Soon, that smile faded away, as she saw his eyes glow red, her body shivering in anticipation once more, her neck craned just for him to sample. She whimpered as she closed her eyes, "Please Adrian." , urging him to finally submit to his wants.
Adrian smirked at her pleading before he leaned down to kiss her pulse. He licked and kissed her neck until he finally sank his teeth into her neck. He was paying attention to her reaction since he didn't want to make it uncomfortable for her.
Katrina's body grew riddled by pleasure, and she let out a deep moan as she felt his fangs finally pierce her skin, sampling the liquid that gave her life beneath it. Her hands flew to his shoulders, bringing him even closer, moaning once again as their bodies touched. The sensation of her blood leaving her neck, into his mouth, turned her on in every manner possible.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:03 pm

"More then enough time. See you later unless you want to regale me about your latest and greatest?" She teased as she considered what she needed to do before she could leave.
"Naw, nothing worth telling there. Just a lot of the same old same old. Until tonight then." Maverick stated as he ended the call and got busy packing.
She tucked the phone into her pocket and went back in to finish lunch. She said her good byes and packed her things before heading to the airport for her flight at the designated time.
Maverick grinned when he saw her walking in while he waited by the main doors. "You're looking like you just came off a vacation. Well rested, fed and happy. Hopefully you haven't grown too complacent. Good to see you again. " He teased lightly.
Zala grinned as she walked over to him. "Just spending some time with family, not complacent at all. If anything I have been itching to do something, down time is nice and all but it gets rather boring after a while." She said as she looked him up and down and a slow grin spread across her face. "Why Maverick you look like you have put on a few pounds big guy. Are you sure if isn't you who has gotten complacent?" She teased.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
8/8  (8/8)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Orlando had bought the same book over again, and had packed it in his bag in the off chance he would notice her one the way home from work. And there she was, he noticed. Painting. He didn't want to be interrupting, so he simply slung his backpack over his one shoulder so he could take out the book, laying it gently on the bench beside her as she painted. He then began to walk off, intent on not disturbing her as she painted.
Naomi noticed him walking up and a blush appeared on her slightly chubby cheeks when she saw what he was carrying. Dipping her paintbrushes in the water once she noticed him walking away she called out to him. "Hey you! Orlando, right?!" she called after him. She was a very pretty smile on her face.
Orlando turned around to respond to her call, responding charmingly "Yes? I'm sorry about yesterday, I wanted to replace the book. I walk home this way from work, so I simply met you on accident." Noticing she had set away her painting utensils, he added genuinely "I'm sorry for interrupting again, I'll be on my way." His voice was open to show that she could stop him if she wanted to as he had nowhere to go if she wanted to talk some.
"OH! Please don't go! I wanted to apologize for yesterday as well. I do a lot of roaming and the guys keep......flirting with me that's why I acted so rudely towards you." she apologized. She then set down on the bench and smiled. "Do you mind staying? I don't have anything to place the book in if those bullies come back." she pleaded.
Orlando gave her a charming smile as he did do as she told, taking a seat beside her. He nodded, responding honestly "I can see why they would. I'm sorry if I was annoying yesterday by the way, I simply wanted to see if I could meet you again, guess luck's on my side." He gave yet another smile as he assured "No worries. I'm staying here this time. What happened yesterday was messed up, I'm sorry once again."

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:13 pm

(You have a bad habit of not say the character's name. I don't have your new ones memorized yet and I have to hunt them up.   Facepalm )

Damon glanced to Kiara and said, "Now it does. For you'd rather see it destroyed, and for that,  you don't deserve it. In fact, pretend I did destroy it. I'll enjoy your handiwork and appreciate it far better then you ever did." He then moved her out of his path to continue walking.
(Yeah sorry, sometimes when I am posting a lot it feels like I use the names too often so I drop them from time to time. I will try not to in the future.)

Kiara growled as he continued on his way, treating her as though he wasn't concerned at all by what she might do. "Give it back now Damon." She warned in a low voice. "You take something of mine and I guarantee what I take of yours will be far less kind and far less pleasant." She warned, she was doing her best to play by the rules. Members of the coven were off limits to her, she had to behave herself around those important to the master. But she was quickly becoming annoyed by the situation and was bound to snap if he kept this up.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
8/8  (8/8)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Lilly smiled and thought about that. She nodded after a moment. "What's the Scoop should still be open. Come on." She said, heading for the elevator.
Alejandro followed after her with a grin. "That sounds like just the sort of thing I need right now. Would you like to enjoy it with me before you turn in for the night? I would enjoy the company and it would be my treat." He said with a smile as he got in the elevator with her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
8/8  (8/8)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:22 pm

~●~
~●~
~●~

Akane thought a second and said with a dreamy expression, " A Honjo Masamune sword. That's all I've ever wanted." 
~●~
"Yes, nothing eventful happened.... other than he talked my ear off. But hey that's why God gave us two, right?" Reese stated as he tried for a bit odd humor. He looked and said the phone, phone back and battery scattered about. But he ignored it completely, as he helped her to clean up the mess"
~●~
Rayko shrugged and said, " Whatever makes your socks go up and down. He's well aware of my dislike of your kind. Hence the punishment and why I'm here with your miserable self." 
~●~
Valentin watched and finally started picking up on some clues about Alana that were off, but held his tounge.he looked confused to the windows as she doubted whether there was curtains there. "Hello,  Alana. I'm sorry but I was under the impression which is did not like their names being known, that was why I didn't ask." He mentioned in his raspy voice as he took the bag to do as she asked of him. " I'm Valentin  Morro. And I do have a propensity to avoid sunlight, as I'm also sure you know why. Ok, all done."
Iona smiled at her friends wistful expression. "Someday Akane, some day. I promise you, we will find you one and actually be able to afford the thing."

Aliyah snorted at his joke as she noticed the phone and was aware he probably saw it as well. When he didn't mention it she realized he was a sensible sort and wasn't going to bring it up. "What do you think of him, in the time you have spent with the man? Would you trust him? He says he remembers me from my childhood but I am having a hard time remembering him." She said honestly, wanting to get his opinion of the warlock. She faintly remembered a man who was always so interesting from when she was very young but that was all.

Sybil snorted as she warmed and dried as they went along the river. "I am far from miserable, in fact I am usually quite happy and find enjoyment in what I do. If you can't stand to be around me that is on you not me."

"Some witches yes do not like giving their names, but I have no such issue. No need to apologize." Alana said simply as another thought occurred to her. She sat back and hoped she had left the lights on from earlier. She assumed if they were sitting in the dark he would have brought it up by now.

When he said he was finished she stood and considered what else she needed. "Thank you Valentin would you mind going to the counter with all the jars and getting me a few things. There should be a small jar of oregano and a larger jar of Angelica root, they should be labeled." She asked kindly as she worked out where the herbs needed to be placed within the circle and the symbols. "Once this is all set up it needs to be primed, it takes a little bit of time, a few hours maybe. Once it is ready though I can remove that curse for you. I should warn you though that a curse with this level of physical effects, well it may take a little while for the physical aspect to reverse. You will feel better instantly once the curse is removed but it maybe up to 12 hours for things to return to normal." She explained, hoping it wouldn't be an issue for him. She did however have something that could help speed the process along but she didn't bring it up.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
8/8  (8/8)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Silas kept his composure and picked up a few details from the short interaction. Regardless he wasn't going to cower in fear or bow to his wishes. "Well I was being rather civilized before despite the threat to my life. As for being in your territory I was simply feeling things out, some Masters do not care if I ply my trade in their area. But as my contact that I was meeting aptly informed that would end poorly here, but I was snatched before I could leave." He said simply as he pulled out the paper he had picked up earlier and set it on the desk. In a simple script it simply said leave now while you can. "So you know who I am and you obviously know what I am good at. What can I do for you?" He asked folding his hands on his lap as he sat in the chair. If he died now for asking a simple question so be it he had had a good run.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
8/8  (8/8)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Yasha looked to Katya and smiled knowingly as he stated simply, " On my right.  Ezekiel will now sit to my left for now on. " He wondered if she remembered the significance of that position. He pulled out the chair to help seat her and leaned forward to whisper in her ear as he did so, "Never apologize to me, Katya. I see through you, a better path to the future.  One that implements change that is not marred  down with deep traditions of a bygone era."
Katya looked to him in surprise as he pulled out her chair, she slowly sank into it. As she did so the meaning behind it sank in too. She remembered the significance as being the daughter of an alpha these things had been drilled into them as youths. As he pushed her chair in she turned slightly, her eyes trying to read his face. "Are you sure?" She asked simply. This went beyond just his pride knowing he had found someone to share his time with. He was now conveying this to outside parties and she needed to hear him say it, that he was sure he wanted her.
 She had been loved by her family but beyond that had spent a life alone and hunted, rejected because of how she had been born. She slid her hands along his jaw as she met his eyes, all she saw was warmth and acceptance there was no doubt there. "Yasha I.." her voiced cracked a bit and she just let the silence remain as she brought her lips to his. She instead of trying with her words, which never seemed to come out right, tell him with her touch how much this all meant to her. And that despite her hesitance she also held no doubt in her mind regarding them and whatever was in their future.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
8/8  (8/8)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:10 pm

"It's very wise. Especially if negotiations go south. " Zypher stated as he finished his dishes and dried off his hands. 
~☆~
Jaeger was content to explore with Keri. This place really did have history and heritage in every brick. "Sounds like a plan. " He said happily.
Anna nodded and smiled again.  "True, I am glad it isn't needed." She said, drying her hands too.
~~~
Keri smiled and looked around them curiously to see what was available to do. "Oh, look over there." She said, going over to a street performer playing a song.
~~~
Robin finished her bath and went to her room to change, coming out to meet Deagan and see the meal he had made for her. "Deagan, that is lovely." She said when she saw it.
Zypher nodded with a chuckle as he crossed his arms and leaned back against the counter. He then choose a language he was fairly fluent in, " Mon cher, tu es belle dans cette lumiere." He smiled warmly. 
~☆~
Jaeger stood and listened to the soulful and beautiful music. 
~☆~
Deagan smiled shyly and ask, "You really think so?" He then smiled proudly as he pulled out her seat and announced, " It's baked bruschetta, topped with pancetta and quail eggs."
"Merci Monsieur" Anna said with a blush. At least French was a modern language, so it wasn't as hard.
~~~
When the song was over, Keri moved to put some money in the hat the guy had in front of him. "That was lovely." 
~~
Robin raised an eyebrow then chuckled lightly as she took her seat. "Well, everyone has always said you get better food on this side of the ocean."
Zypher grinned and stated,  "Unfortunately,  that's the only language is know.  Only because my father is part French.  So it would seem I'm a one trick pony." 
~☆~
Jaeger gifted some cash as well. And added, "Yes, and you're very talented. May I be so bold and ask if you take requests? " 
~☆~
Deagan smiled shyly and sat across from Robin once she was seated. He made a thoughtful face and tapped his chin as if searching for an answer. He then glanced to Robin to relay, " It's the weather, the air and.....the rich cultural influence. It percolates in the cuisine. Buy then, that's what the travel channel wants the tourists to believe. The locals just like to eat well."
Anna chuckled and shrugged "At least you will know that if it's ever needed." She said gently.
~~~
THe singer nodded and smiled at the couple. "Yes, I will play any song I know, ask away." He said, glad for the money and the chance to play again.
~~~
Robin laughed and nodded, taking a bite of her meal to savor it. They did cook better food in some ways, even if it wasn't what she was used to.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum