New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Alex's movements drew Ahs's eyes however.  The barest flash of cleavage as she worked the towel through her hair. The tantalizing slip of the hem of her towel.  He swallowed hard as he took in the creamy flesh of her thighs.  He shook look away,  but he didn't.  
~~~
Raycon held up his finger for hold that thought as his phone rang. "Marlow Enterprise's how can I assist you? This is Raycon speaking.........Mr. Yasuhiko! What an honor.  I hope my impromptu visit has not caused any inconvenience. I only wish to convey the importance of continue business with my company.  I trust that your associate has expressed that much to you. After all I am bringing gifts." He said pleasantly. 

"Yes, Raycon. I have been informed.  Something has come up and I can't attend in Tokyo.  I would offer instead a private audience at my castle. " Yasha said politely. 

"Yasha,  we've been through this. I still remember the last private audience you insisted on. My answer is still "No thank you." " Raycon stated with respect. 

Yasha smiled and laughed softly. " No my friend.  It is not that offer. I promise. Until tonight then?" 

Raycon chuckled and said,  "Yes, until tonight. " before Yasha ended the call. "Well, my love. We dine with the Alpha tonight. How unexpected. " He said to Serena with a purr.
Alex arched a brow when she noticed that Ash was staring. "My aren't you bold, if i didn't know any better id say you want me" she teased with a smirk.
~~~
Serena laughed and gave him a wink "Guess that means ill put on my best dress. Of course from the ones you bought me, you have great taste after all."
Ash flushed brightly and did look away at getting caught. "I'm sorry.  It's just......you're definitely not my aunt. " He apologized simply.  
~~~
"Why thank you my dear.  I'm glad you approve.  My stylists, however,  seems to think otherwise.  Perhaps it's just female clothing I excel at choosing." Raycon stated with a cheerful wink.
"It would seem so" she said as she finished up drying  and kept the towel wrapped around her. She grabbed a brush and sat down on the edge of the bed to brush her hair. She crossed her legs making her thighs show a little more.
(Poor Ash. Lol! )
Ash grew quiet and tried to be on his best behavior.  But was fighting the temptation of stealing another glance.  "You must be very comfortable to be......I mean....being out here in just a towel.  You could be seen through the window." He said, before concluding in his mind, "or by me." 
~~~
(Raycon and Serena?)

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:57 pm

Alex arched a brow when she noticed that Ash was staring. "My aren't you bold, if i didn't know any better id say you want me" she teased with a smirk.
~~~
Serena laughed and gave him a wink "Guess that means ill put on my best dress. Of course from the ones you bought me, you have great taste after all."
Ash flushed brightly and did look away at getting caught. "I'm sorry.  It's just......you're definitely not my aunt. " He apologized simply.  
~~~
"Why thank you my dear.  I'm glad you approve.  My stylists, however,  seems to think otherwise.  Perhaps it's just female clothing I excel at choosing." Raycon stated with a cheerful wink.
"It would seem so" she said as she finished up drying  and kept the towel wrapped around her. She grabbed a brush and sat down on the edge of the bed to brush her hair. She crossed her legs making her thighs show a little more.
(Poor Ash. Lol! )
Ash grew quiet and tried to be on his best behavior.  But was fighting the temptation of stealing another glance.  "You must be very comfortable to be......I mean....being out here in just a towel.  You could be seen through the window." He said, before concluding in his mind, "or by me." 
~~~
(Raycon and Serena?)
(Darn it i did it again XD)
"Yes and im not concerned by that since i closed the curtains ages ago." She hummed as she stood up and took off her towel so she could change back into her clothes.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:02 pm

~~~
(Poor Ash. Lol! )
~~~
(Raycon and Serena?)
"Yes and im not concerned by that since i closed the curtains ages ago." She hummed as she stood up and took off her towel so she could change back into her clothes.
(Alright Britney Spears.   Razz  jk! )
Ash groaned as her fast movement caught his attention.  "Oh, dear! I'm so sorry! I couldn't help it. I'll just wait in the bathroom until you've dressed." He said as he stood and tried to hide is chubby.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:10 pm

(Poor Ash. Lol! )
~~~
(Raycon and Serena?)
(Alright Britney Spears.   Razz  jk! )
Ash groaned as her fast movement caught his attention.  "Oh, dear! I'm so sorry! I couldn't help it. I'll just wait in the bathroom until you've dressed." He said as he stood and tried to hide is chubby.
(Oops i did it again giggle )
"Its not necessary since you don't want me." She said as she busied herself with putting on her bra and panties.
~~~
"Really? To me you dress just fine" Serena said as she crossed her legs.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Yasha sighed contentedly and looked to Katya with amazement.  "It has a sophisticated flavor with a perfect ratio of beef, onion and mushrooms. The crust is  marvel as well. Both light and airy which adds to the over all texture on the tounge.  Most exquisite Kayta, I like it very much. " He explained honestly. 
(Lol! That would be hilarious. )
Katya face grew warm at his praise but she smiled despite it. "I am glad you like it. If you ever wish to learn how to make it let me know I would be happy to teach you." She told him as she ate some more realizing if Maaya was around somewhere and heard her she would probably want to throttle her for that last offer. "Do you have plans after this?" She asked him curiously.
"Yes, I have Raycon Marlow coming this evening. I do hope you plan to attend the meeting.  It is on your behalf I'm asking a favor of him. He does love to collect his favors. " Yasha explained pleasantly before he took a sip of water.
Katya sighed, she couldn't expect to monopolize all his time. Although she bristled a bit at him saying the man enjoyed collecting his favors. She didn't like the sound of that at all. "I will be there, and I will do my..best do behave myself." She said having to work at it a moment. She was working on the calm behavior and so far around him succeeding but she had her doubts that around others it would remain such. Especially at the sound of this other male.
"Our guests may like a sandwich since you're feeling all Martha Stewartish. Our know how I like mine. " Akane said with a pleasant grin to Iona.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:22 pm

Yasha sighed contentedly and looked to Katya with amazement.  "It has a sophisticated flavor with a perfect ratio of beef, onion and mushrooms. The crust is  marvel as well. Both light and airy which adds to the over all texture on the tounge.  Most exquisite Kayta, I like it very much. " He explained honestly. 
(Lol! That would be hilarious. )
Katya face grew warm at his praise but she smiled despite it. "I am glad you like it. If you ever wish to learn how to make it let me know I would be happy to teach you." She told him as she ate some more realizing if Maaya was around somewhere and heard her she would probably want to throttle her for that last offer. "Do you have plans after this?" She asked him curiously.
"Yes, I have Raycon Marlow coming this evening. I do hope you plan to attend the meeting.  It is on your behalf I'm asking a favor of him. He does love to collect his favors. " Yasha explained pleasantly before he took a sip of water.
Katya sighed, she couldn't expect to monopolize all his time. Although she bristled a bit at him saying the man enjoyed collecting his favors. She didn't like the sound of that at all. "I will be there, and I will do my..best do behave myself." She said having to work at it a moment. She was working on the calm behavior and so far around him succeeding but she had her doubts that around others it would remain such. Especially at the sound of this other male.
"Katya,  relax.  Raycon isn't like that. You'll see when you meet him. He's not Mafia." Yasha said with almost a smile.  She was so fierce when she was protective.  He couldn't help but to feel honored.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:24 pm

"Our guests may like a sandwich since you're feeling all Martha Stewartish. Our know how I like mine. " Akane said with a pleasant grin to Iona.
Iona chuckled and made four sandwiches and carried them out. Setting one in front of Akane before taking two over to the twins. She then sat down next to Akane and handed her a water bottle. "Just how you like it, oh wait should I have cut the crust off for you?" She joked.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We buried Sebastian and Talia but i remember they were in the shower so we'll just go with that! )

Sebastian watched as the warm water and soap suds slid down her bare back with a heated gaze. Perhaps sharing a shower was not such a good idea after all. He moved forward, sliding his hands around her waist to her stomach, running his hands over her slick wet skin. As he pressed his body against her back she would be aware just how much he wanted her, judging by what was pressed firmly against her backside.
Talia's eyes widened and turned her head to look at him. "Excited are we?" She chuckled before she turned around in his arms and kissed him passionately.
Sebastian smiled and chuckle heartily as he pulled her up against him when she turned around. "What can I say, you, plus water and soap is a big turn on." He replied as his lips met hers. He slid his arm up her slick back and pulled her as close as he could get her.
Talia chuckled before she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately. (Skip)
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:30 pm

"Katya,  relax.  Raycon isn't like that. You'll see when you meet him. He's not Mafia." Yasha said with almost a smile.  She was so fierce when she was protective.  He couldn't help but to feel honored.
Katya sighed, she would just have to take his word for it until she met the man herself. She did owe it to Yasha to be there though, he was asking a favor on her behalf. "So, do I have to wear another dress then? I mean how formal are we talking, because if you put me in heels I am going to break myself." She said with a smile playing at the corner of her mouth.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Reece was getting a bite to eat at the lodge kitchen.  He sipped gingerly of his hot coffee as he contemplated the days agenda. It looked to be a nice sunny day, but there was speculations of a storm brewing in the high mountains.
Aliyah was headed straight for the back door, hoping to slip out without anyone the wiser. She opened the door and stepped outside before shifting and making a beeline for the trees. She was sure no one would have seen her, but she was wrong, Reece would have seen her from his vantage point in the kitchen.
Reese straightened upon seeing the alpha head out without a guard. Being head of security if anything happened,  it would blow back on his sholders.  He stood and headed out the back door to follow after the headstrong female.
(Yeah good luck keeping her safe. lol )

Aliyah had just made it to the treeline and slowed when she heard the a sound and realized to her dismay she was being followed. She turned back and hissed slightly, security, fabulous. Her tail twitched slightly in frustration at least it was the handsome one, while it might be frustrating it was at least easy to look at. She thought about running off into the woods and letting him chase her but decided against it he was going to find her eventually. She sat down and licked her paws, waiting for him to catch up.
( Now what does that mean? So cryptic, so mysterious.   Suspect)
"Easy Alpha Aliyah,  it's just Reese. " He informed as he caught up with her, still in his human form.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We buried Sebastian and Talia but i remember they were in the shower so we'll just go with that! )

Sebastian watched as the warm water and soap suds slid down her bare back with a heated gaze. Perhaps sharing a shower was not such a good idea after all. He moved forward, sliding his hands around her waist to her stomach, running his hands over her slick wet skin. As he pressed his body against her back she would be aware just how much he wanted her, judging by what was pressed firmly against her backside.
Talia's eyes widened and turned her head to look at him. "Excited are we?" She chuckled before she turned around in his arms and kissed him passionately.
Sebastian smiled and chuckle heartily as he pulled her up against him when she turned around. "What can I say, you, plus water and soap is a big turn on." He replied as his lips met hers. He slid his arm up her slick back and pulled her as close as he could get her.
Talia chuckled before she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately. (Skip)
He dried off after they finally got out of the shower. Grinning at her over his shoulder. "I think for the time being we should take separate showers. If we actually intend to shower I mean." He told her with a quiet chuckle
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:47 pm

Aliyah was headed straight for the back door, hoping to slip out without anyone the wiser. She opened the door and stepped outside before shifting and making a beeline for the trees. She was sure no one would have seen her, but she was wrong, Reece would have seen her from his vantage point in the kitchen.
Reese straightened upon seeing the alpha head out without a guard. Being head of security if anything happened,  it would blow back on his sholders.  He stood and headed out the back door to follow after the headstrong female.

Aliyah had just made it to the treeline and slowed when she heard the a sound and realized to her dismay she was being followed. She turned back and hissed slightly, security, fabulous. Her tail twitched slightly in frustration at least it was the handsome one, while it might be frustrating it was at least easy to look at. She thought about running off into the woods and letting him chase her but decided against it he was going to find her eventually. She sat down and licked her paws, waiting for him to catch up.
"Easy Alpha Aliyah,  it's just Reese. " He informed as he caught up with her, still in his human form.
( giggle  )
Aliyah just looked at him, unamused, her tail flickering from side to side. As if she didn't know who he was, she had eyes. She half thought about lunging for him just to see what he would do. She got up and turned padding softly away into the woods. Great now she had a chaperone, just what she wanted.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:01 pm

(Poor Ash. Lol! )
~~~
(Raycon and Serena?)
(Alright Britney Spears.   Razz  jk! )
(Oops i did it again giggle )
"Its not necessary since you don't want me." She said as she busied herself with putting on her bra and panties.
~~~
"Really? To me you dress just fine" Serena said as she crossed her legs.
Ash shut himself in the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror and tried to calm his reaction to Alex.  It wasn't that he didn't want females or her. It's just his life on the run was a curse sometimes. He turned on the water and wet his face with cool water.  Lord help him...her body was straight out of a wet dream. Maybe he'd sleep in the bathtub in his lion form. 
~~~
"Hello,  stylists.  I never even step foot in a store.  The clothes are delivered to my penthouse. Perhaps that's why I had so much buying clothes to dress my lovely fiance." Raycon stated with appreciation as he took in Serena with a purr.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:17 pm

Jaeger grinned as he looked to the screen ,  "The movie's pretty good. Despite all my cool appeal,  I basically a geek. Don't go spreading that around I have a rep to uphold...... I've even LARP.. "  He said as he laughed easily as he looked to Keri. 
~~~
Zypher caught Anna's chin gently before she could turn away. He looked deeply into her beautiful eyes and said,  "Never say you're sorry, it's a sign of weakness.  And for the record,  I'd wait a lifetime for you Anna.  You mean that much to me." 
~~~
Azle sighed softly and looked to Deagan before returning his gaze to Robin. "May I speak with you in private without your servant?" He inquired politely.
"LARP?" Keri asked curiously, she had heard of it before, but she had never asked what it stood for or meant. She was curious and didn't care about him 'being a geek' because it was just another part of who he was.
~~~
Anna blinked then reached for his hand to kiss the palm gently. Fact was, she felt weak with him, if she was strong, she would have just walked out already, forced herself to stay away. "I don't want to leave."
~~~
Robin glanced to Deagan then nodded and looked back to Azle. "Yes, of course. Deagan, could you go please, you could go ahead and eat if you want to." She would find him and didn't have plans to go out again.
Jaeger laughed nervously and rubbed his face as he felt it heat marginally. "It stands for Live Action Role Play and yes, costumes are involved. I can't believe I told you that." He said with a sheepish grin as he peeked at Keri through his fingers.  
~~~
"I know Anna, but you must. I love you. " Zypher said lovingly as he fought kissing her again and hiding her away from the world. However  irrational that seemed. 
~~~
Deagan dipped his head and said,  "Yes mistress. " before moving to the door to leave. 

Azle watched him a momnet and returned his gaze to Robin with a soft smile. "Robin you're far from a child. As far a learning these things.....I'm imparting the knowledge because you were disadvantaged with having to learn most things on your own. It was not my intention to make you feel as such and especially in front of Deagan.  I'm sorry for any transgressions. I respect you Robin and that is something I do not admit to freely. " He said with heartfelt sincerity.
"Live action? You mean like the civil war reenactments, only with fictional characters?" Keri asked, she was trying to understand it and was interested, plus she did like seeing his blush through his fingers. Hm, no wonder he kept trying to make her blush.
~~~
Anna drew in a breath at those words. That made it harder to leave now. "Zypher..." She paused and kissed his cheek before pulling away and going to the door. "I love you" It was only there she could say that, or else she certainly wouldn't leave and forget any consequences. She slipped out the door, closing it behind her and leaning on it's solid surface for a moment. She had to catch her breath before she could go to the elevator and head up to her room for a cold shower before going to greet her 'aunt' in the lobby. 
~~~
Robin shook her head a little then sighed. "I know that was not your intention, that you are trying to teach me. I am glad of that, even though it makes me feel like a child." She said then shook her head again "Maybe part of that is remembering the past so much since coming here."
" Ummm, yes. Only a lot less historical and more in the fantasy spectrum." Jaeger stated as he noticed Keri's curious gaze. He dropped his hands and looked to her shyly to ask,  "Crazy,  right?" 
~~~
When he'd voiced his feelings to her, he cursed his stupidity.  A day and a half and he's already spouting out, "I love you" So naturally he'd stood with his heart in his throat as she'd moved away and opened the door. He thought you daft idiot, before  Anna's parting words filled Zypher with jubilant happiness.  She'd said it back, she loved him! He smiled and headed for the shower grinning from ear to ear. 
~~~
Azle felt responsible for that, but it couldn't be helped. He looked to her with veiled longing.  She was his forbidden fruit and it made it harder to pretend indifference.  " My tutelage to you is not completely unselfish.  Robin, I care what happens to you and I want you prepared for any eventuality.  Sometimes you must look back to marvel at just how far you've come." He said as he stepped away and moved to pour her a glass of wine. "Here, let me know what you think of this vintage." It was an offer a change the subject.
Keri shrugged then smiled "Sounds fun actually." She said honestly. She wouldn't want to participate until she had seen one or two, but it did seem interesting. 
~~~
Anna went to get her shower, smiling at his words and confirmation of his feelings for her. She went down after to meet her aunt and catch up with her. 
~~~
Robin followed him over to the table to our the glass of wine. She took the glass and looked at it, smelling it and swirling it in the glass a little before taking a sip like she was at a tasting. "I don't want to be unprepared, which is why I stay despite the recalling of the past. This is good."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Iona chuckled and made four sandwiches and carried them out. Setting one in front of Akane before taking two over to the twins. She then sat down next to Akane and handed her a water bottle. "Just how you like it, oh wait should I have cut the crust off for you?" She joked.
"Thank you" The twins said at the same time as they accepted the sandwiches. They would start eating, still playing the crossword together.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:26 pm

The wolf ambassador was waiting for the Spanish wolf to arrive at the restaurant. She had been asked to meet him by the alpha and to be his mentor so to speak.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:34 pm

"Thank you" The twins said at the same time as they accepted the sandwiches. They would start eating, still playing the crossword together.
Akane made a oh aren't you cleaver face and was distracted by the twins again.  She simply stared at moment and whispered,  " I'm getting The Shining feel from them. Is it just me?"

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Akane made a oh aren't you cleaver face and was distracted by the twins again.  She simply stared at moment and whispered,  " I'm getting The Shining feel from them. Is it just me?"
Iona grinned and nodded. "Totally not just you, please don't leave me alone with them." She whispered to Akane.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Katya sighed, she would just have to take his word for it until she met the man herself. She did owe it to Yasha to be there though, he was asking a favor on her behalf. "So, do I have to wear another dress then? I mean how formal are we talking, because if you put me in heels I am going to break myself." She said with a smile playing at the corner of her mouth.
Yasha smiled reassuringly to her and said, "The dress you have on is perfect.  That color is beautiful on your complexion and it brings out your eyes." He then looked to his plate to take up another bite. What are you doing Yasha? She is new and confused and you're not helping it. He thought to himself.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The wolf ambassador was waiting for the Spanish wolf to arrive at the restaurant. She had been asked to meet him by the alpha and to be his mentor so to speak.
Alejandro walked into the restaurant that he had been told to meet at. His jacket draped over his shoulder, he stopped and took off his sunglasses and looked around for the woman he was too meet.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Iona grinned and nodded. "Totally not just you, please don't leave me alone with them." She whispered to Akane.
Akane nodded and said,  "Same here. " She continued to watch then as she brought the sandwich to her lips.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Yasha smiled reassuringly to her and said, "The dress you have on is perfect.  That color is beautiful on your complexion and it brings out your eyes." He then looked to his plate to take up another bite. What are you doing Yasha? She is new and confused and you're not helping it. He thought to himself.
Katya was surprised by his compliment and she flushed a bit. It had been a long time since she had had any interest in a male. And this one in particular was probably not the best for her to find attractive, hitting on your new alpha was...difficult. "I kind of feel ridiculous in it to be honest. Haven't worn a dress in ages." She said quietly as she tried to come up with something to say that didn't sound as ridiculous aloud as it did in her head. "You look very nice too, but then again you always seem to look nice..I mean put together. You know what to hell with this you look good." She said then promptly dropped her head to the table and groaned, her game sucked right now.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Akane nodded and said,  "Same here. " She continued to watch then as she brought the sandwich to her lips.
Iona chuckled a little bit as she took a large bite out of her sandwich, extra lettuce just how she liked, therefore extra crunchy. "So, Akane, do you know if Ezekiel is single per chance?" She asked casually.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Had the twins heard them, they would have laughed. As it was, they simply ate the sandwiches and played the crossword until they were tired enough to sleep.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:03 pm

( giggle  )
Aliyah just looked at him, unamused, her tail flickering from side to side. As if she didn't know who he was, she had eyes. She half thought about lunging for him just to see what he would do. She got up and turned padding softly away into the woods. Great now she had a chaperone, just what she wanted.
Reese sighed and shifted to follow at a discrete distance. He missed the old alpha.  He just felt unappreciated here, but did his job accordingly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The wolf ambassador was waiting for the Spanish wolf to arrive at the restaurant. She had been asked to meet him by the alpha and to be his mentor so to speak.
Alejandro walked into the restaurant that he had been told to meet at. His jacket draped over his shoulder, he stopped and took off his sunglasses and looked around for the woman he was too meet.
She saw him, recognizing him from a picture she had been shown. She stood, waving him over to herself. "Hello, you are ALejandro Correa, right?" She had to ask to be certain.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum