New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Katya nodded that made sense, healers were important. While she was a touch sad that the moment was over she understood, he was a busy man. "Well you managed to get me to stay so I imagine you will succeed here as well. And you might want to fix your shirt." She said as her lips quirked up as she looked at his displaced shirt. In fact this was the least put together she had seen him so far and some how it was very amusing to her.
Yasha smiled and said with humor,  " A tuxedo is not appropriate for the meeting. I intend to change into something less formal. I'm off to my room to change." He tugged at his silk shirt and added,  " Don't throw any of that delicious food out. I intend to eat more of it with you, Katya."
Katya chuckled, "You could pull off anything so." She trailed off with a shrug as she looked at the table. "Thats providing I don't eat it all without you. But don't worry regardless of whether or not I eat it I can always make more. I think I want to get out of this dress first though, maybe i'll sneak this some food back to my room." She thought aloud as she looked at the little cheese pies. "Maybe just a few." She said as she moved to put some on a napkin to carry back to her room. She would feel silly eating in this dining room by herself anyways.
Yasha looked to Katya and smiled.  "Thank you.  But I still want more of that food. Two tastes is not enough." He then looked to his plate and picked up the few on there to take with him as well. "Just in case. " He said as he started for the door.
Katya chuckled and shook her head as she moved towards the door as well. She figured she would change and come back to figure out what to do with the food just in case he didn't have people for that. "You know Yasha I do believe I am a bad influence on you, smuggling food from the table." She said with a quiet laugh looking down at her own smuggled goods wrapped carefully in a napkin. No here was hoping she remembered the way to her room from here.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:40 am

(It would have been a funny sight. lol)
She watched him get up and begin limping his way back and shook her head. Fine if that is how he wanted to play it, she wasn't going to force him. She moved to walk alongside him with a sigh. "You know I was trying to make it less painful for you, but if this is the way you want to do things then alright." She said as she shifted to walk alongside him in her snow leopard form. At least that way she didn't have to bother talking since that was going so well. Well this day was just turning out stellar, she managed to break the arm of her head of security while trying to get away from him.
After some time of that, Reese had to take a break. He sat and looked to his left leg with a sigh, then looked ahead at how far he had to go. He moaned softly as he gave up and settled onto his side with a yowl of anguish and defeat.
(I would totally make some joke about him being overly dramatic but it probably hurts like hell. )

Aliyah chuffed at him and pushed his head a bit to try and get him up, when that didn't work she laid down next to him and just wait, he had not wanted to be carried and he didn't think he could walk either, and she was not going to leave him alone. So it left them at an impasse.
( I'll just say this,  if she'd put a split on it, it would be way better.  But she didn't and cheetahs are nothing but legs. So his broke leg is flopping with every hop. Is he still being over dramatic?  I cracked my hip and I was in extreme agony.) 

Reese tried to shift. Tried to get the human to come forward.  But the constant throb was making that impossible.
(Well I have never broken anything, I am lucky that way. I have just had all sorts of other maladies. Splint duh why didn't I think of that, Frustrated poor guy. And this is why I don't play leadership roles I would be a terrible leader. If this were real I'd be sitting there scratching my head and he would probably die or something. )

Aliyah felt more then useless as she laid there trying to come up with something that would make this better. Then it came to her, she could splint it to offer a little more support, she hadn't made one in ages but felt she could do a decent enough job to not cause more problems and hopefully get him back to the house. She shifted and ripped up part of her shirt to use to fasten it with, then wrapped the wood she was using in the remainder of her outer shirt so that any sharp edges wouldn't cut him. She moved around him and looked down at him. "Alright I haven't done this in a while so bear with me please." She told him as she worked to splint his leg with what she had on hand.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thankfully the twins were buckled, mostly because they didn't trust planes and turbulence, but that worked out.
"Almost home, you think they will make the choice to stay?" She asked Akane curiously after she looked over at the twins.
" I don't know  Usually I can get a feel,  but with these two, I get nothing. " Akane said honestly.  She then buckled up and got ready for the part she hated as much as the takeoffs.  "What do you think? " She asked curiously.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:54 am

After some time of that, Reese had to take a break. He sat and looked to his left leg with a sigh, then looked ahead at how far he had to go. He moaned softly as he gave up and settled onto his side with a yowl of anguish and defeat.
(I would totally make some joke about him being overly dramatic but it probably hurts like hell. )

Aliyah chuffed at him and pushed his head a bit to try and get him up, when that didn't work she laid down next to him and just wait, he had not wanted to be carried and he didn't think he could walk either, and she was not going to leave him alone. So it left them at an impasse.
( I'll just say this,  if she'd put a split on it, it would be way better.  But she didn't and cheetahs are nothing but legs. So his broke leg is flopping with every hop. Is he still being over dramatic?  I cracked my hip and I was in extreme agony.) 

Reese tried to shift. Tried to get the human to come forward.  But the constant throb was making that impossible.
(Well I have never broken anything, I am lucky that way. I have just had all sorts of other maladies. Splint duh why didn't I think of that, Frustrated poor guy. And this is why I don't play leadership roles I would be a terrible leader. If this were real I'd be sitting there scratching my head and he would probably die or something. )

Aliyah felt more then useless as she laid there trying to come up with something that would make this better. Then it came to her, she could splint it to offer a little more support, she hadn't made one in ages but felt she could do a decent enough job to not cause more problems and hopefully get him back to the house. She shifted and ripped up part of her shirt to use to fasten it with, then wrapped the wood she was using in the remainder of her outer shirt so that any sharp edges wouldn't cut him. She moved around him and looked down at him. "Alright I haven't done this in a while so bear with me please." She told him as she worked to splint his leg with what she had on hand.
( Easy on her. She's  new alpha, so she's learning still. I only said anything because I was defending my guy.  I didn't want you thinking he was a wimp.  Razz )

Reese looked to her and chirped with a nod before bracing himself for what she was about to do. He yowled as she pulled the leg straight to align the bone to put on the makeshift splint.  When she was done,  it felt lots better. Reese licked her hand in gratitude when she finished.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thankfully the twins were buckled, mostly because they didn't trust planes and turbulence, but that worked out.
"Almost home, you think they will make the choice to stay?" She asked Akane curiously after she looked over at the twins.
" I don't know  Usually I can get a feel,  but with these two, I get nothing. " Akane said honestly.  She then buckled up and got ready for the part she hated as much as the takeoffs.  "What do you think? " She asked curiously.
Iona looked over at the twins and shook her head. "I got nothing, i don't know if they'll stay or go. If they do stay, three in less than a week, that's got to be a record for us or something." She replied with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:10 am

(Well I have never broken anything, I am lucky that way. I have just had all sorts of other maladies. Splint duh why didn't I think of that, Frustrated poor guy. And this is why I don't play leadership roles I would be a terrible leader. If this were real I'd be sitting there scratching my head and he would probably die or something. )

( Easy on her. She's  new alpha, so she's learning still. I only said anything because I was defending my guy.  I didn't want you thinking he was a wimp.  Razz )

Reese looked to her and chirped with a nod before bracing himself for what she was about to do. He yowled as she pulled the leg straight to align the bone to put on the makeshift splint.  When she was done,  it felt lots better. Reese licked her hand in gratitude when she finished.
(I know he isn't a wimp hugs , I don't think your capable of making one of those. Razz )
She sat back and looked at it when she was done, she was pretty sure she had done it right. She looked to him as he licked her hand and figured she must have done something right, either that or he was delirious.  She wasn't sure if she should try to carry him the rest of the way or if he wan't to try and walk. "Alright now the real question, you still going to insist on trying to hobble back there or you want me to carry you the rest of the way?" She asked him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:41 am

Iona looked over at the twins and shook her head. "I got nothing, i don't know if they'll stay or go. If they do stay, three in less than a week, that's got to be a record for us or something." She replied with a smile.
The twins would wake with the landing of the plane, looking around then out the window to see what was out there. They hadn't been to this part of the world before.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:52 am

He answered the questions as best he could and when it was done he sat back in his chair with a sigh. It had taken longer then he expected.
Lilly looked over when he sat back "Done?" She asked then grinned "It's pretty intense, but it helps us give the best placement options, not only for what you are capable of, but what will make you happy."
"Well I know what makes me happy, I don't need a test to tell me that. I like to fix things, cars in particular. If you wanted to know my preferred job I could have simply told you it was as a mechanic." He said with a smile as he stood and stretched his muscles which were tight from sitting too long.
"Mechanic will likely be top of your list, but as you probably guessed from the questions, it isn't just what your main job will be, it's what other skills you bring, like if we wanted a driver for something, we want someone skilled in defensive driving and who likes to drive, not one who only tolerates driving as a necessity." Lilly said as she stood too. "Now, do you want to go back to your room, explore on your own, or would you like a tour of our city?"
He considered his options for a minute. "I am too pent up after the flight and then this to go back to the room. So how about a tour." He said with a smile.
Lilly smiled and nodded "Alright, I can show you some of the best markets around here." She said cheerfully as she headed for the door and elevator "Unless you want to see the training rooms first?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:02 am

(Not on his sides.  His tummy is the spot she's looking for. Wink )
Jaeger laughed as she hit his tickle spot. "Oh, I can die trying! Oh, stop! Unfair! Spiderman doesn't have a weakness! Oh, I can't breath!" He asked through bouts of laughter.  He tried to capture her hands to stop her. 
~~~
Azle wanted more, wanted to deepen the kiss but was afraid of nicking her with his fangs. He pulled back to murmur,  "My favorite wine sampling yet. "
Keri laughed softly and stopped so she could lean over him to kiss him again "That's what you get for trapping me Mr. Spider man." She said teasingly as he held her hands. 
~~~
Robin blinked her eyes open and looked at him again before licking her lips again. "Better than wine" She said softly
Jaeger grinned as he recovered his breath and kissed her lovingly. He then asked playfully,  "Mr. Spider man? Why so formal? Tell me and I'll set you free."
~~~
Azle smiled and said with a lovers intimacy,  "You flatter me, Robin. That's unexpected and appreciated. It has been a long time since someone archived that much." His hand was still at her nape massaging gently the tension she had there and worked his skilful fingers down the column of her neck to her shoulders.  " You are so tense, it must be agony." He added his observation.
Keri purred at his loving kiss, even though he held her hands in his. She shrugged lightly "Just because, no reason" She murmured softly. 
~~~
Robin tilted her head, arching her neck to ease some of that tension he felt in her. "I am always tense when I am awake." She said, though he was making her relax
"Oh, okay.  I can respect that." Jaeger stated with a thoughtful expression as he released Keri's hands. He then smiled devilish as he added pointedly,  " Because I'm going to find your tickle spot now." 
~~~
 Azle stopped his attentive massage and stepped away to go get something in the other room.  When he returned,  he had a small vile in his hand and said, " Please take your protective layer off and come with me to the sectional."
Keri's eyes got wide at that and she reached to grab his hands to stop him from trying "Oh no you don't" She said and squirmed to get out of the blanket 
~~~
Robin blinked and watched him walk away then come back with some vial. "What is that?" She had to ask, she was curious as well as fighting instinct. She did trust him more than any vampire she had ever met, but letting herself trust someone else wasn't easy. She followed him over to the sectional and paused a moment there before slipping her jacket off.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:04 am

"Well I know what makes me happy, I don't need a test to tell me that. I like to fix things, cars in particular. If you wanted to know my preferred job I could have simply told you it was as a mechanic." He said with a smile as he stood and stretched his muscles which were tight from sitting too long.
"Mechanic will likely be top of your list, but as you probably guessed from the questions, it isn't just what your main job will be, it's what other skills you bring, like if we wanted a driver for something, we want someone skilled in defensive driving and who likes to drive, not one who only tolerates driving as a necessity." Lilly said as she stood too. "Now, do you want to go back to your room, explore on your own, or would you like a tour of our city?"
He considered his options for a minute. "I am too pent up after the flight and then this to go back to the room. So how about a tour." He said with a smile.
Lilly smiled and nodded "Alright, I can show you some of the best markets around here." She said cheerfully as she headed for the door and elevator "Unless you want to see the training rooms first?"
Alejandro chuckled at how cheerful she was. "The markets sound nice, I think I would like to see those." He said with a soft smile as he followed her to the elevator.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:06 am

Alejandro chuckled at how cheerful she was. "The markets sound nice, I think I would like to see those." He said with a soft smile as he followed her to the elevator.
Lilly got on the elevator after letting another wolf off then looked to him as he got on so they could go up one floor to the main level "Alright, we can use my car instead of a driver."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Jaeger grinned as he recovered his breath and kissed her lovingly. He then asked playfully,  "Mr. Spider man? Why so formal? Tell me and I'll set you free."
~~~
Azle smiled and said with a lovers intimacy,  "You flatter me, Robin. That's unexpected and appreciated. It has been a long time since someone archived that much." His hand was still at her nape massaging gently the tension she had there and worked his skilful fingers down the column of her neck to her shoulders.  " You are so tense, it must be agony." He added his observation.
Keri purred at his loving kiss, even though he held her hands in his. She shrugged lightly "Just because, no reason" She murmured softly. 
~~~
Robin tilted her head, arching her neck to ease some of that tension he felt in her. "I am always tense when I am awake." She said, though he was making her relax
"Oh, okay.  I can respect that." Jaeger stated with a thoughtful expression as he released Keri's hands. He then smiled devilish as he added pointedly,  " Because I'm going to find your tickle spot now." 
~~~
 Azle stopped his attentive massage and stepped away to go get something in the other room.  When he returned,  he had a small vile in his hand and said, " Please take your protective layer off and come with me to the sectional."
Keri's eyes got wide at that and she reached to grab his hands to stop him from trying "Oh no you don't" She said and squirmed to get out of the blanket 
~~~
Robin blinked and watched him walk away then come back with some vial. "What is that?" She had to ask, she was curious as well as fighting instinct. She did trust him more than any vampire she had ever met, but letting herself trust someone else wasn't easy. She followed him over to the sectional and paused a moment there before slipping her jacket off.
Jaeger grinned with  supreme delight, "Wait a minute,  little fly. You can't get away that easily.  If I can't use my hands to tickle you, then I'll just get creative. " He threatened playfully. 
~~~
"Shh, I trusted you, now trust me. " Azle said in a soothing voice as he sat on the coffee table and patted the sectional cushion in front of him.  "Now  lie on your stomach..... please. " He asked her simply.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:14 pm

(I know he isn't a wimp hugs , I don't think your capable of making one of those. Razz )
She sat back and looked at it when she was done, she was pretty sure she had done it right. She looked to him as he licked her hand and figured she must have done something right, either that or he was delirious.  She wasn't sure if she should try to carry him the rest of the way or if he wan't to try and walk. "Alright now the real question, you still going to insist on trying to hobble back there or you want me to carry you the rest of the way?" She asked him.
(Thanks! Lol! You're probably right.   Razz)
Reese stood carefully and test his mobility and little and found it was loads better and didn't hurt as bad.  He chirped and started off again. He was able to curve up his paw with out the broken bones flopping.  He held it close and out of the way as he limped.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:18 pm

The twins would wake with the landing of the plane, looking around then out the window to see what was out there. They hadn't been to this part of the world before.
Akane let our a huge sigh as she opened her eyes. Seeing the twins awake,  she said, "Welcome to Tokyo. " She glanced to Iona and smiled.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Yasha smiled and said with humor,  " A tuxedo is not appropriate for the meeting. I intend to change into something less formal. I'm off to my room to change." He tugged at his silk shirt and added,  " Don't throw any of that delicious food out. I intend to eat more of it with you, Katya."
Katya chuckled, "You could pull off anything so." She trailed off with a shrug as she looked at the table. "Thats providing I don't eat it all without you. But don't worry regardless of whether or not I eat it I can always make more. I think I want to get out of this dress first though, maybe i'll sneak this some food back to my room." She thought aloud as she looked at the little cheese pies. "Maybe just a few." She said as she moved to put some on a napkin to carry back to her room. She would feel silly eating in this dining room by herself anyways.
Yasha looked to Katya and smiled.  "Thank you.  But I still want more of that food. Two tastes is not enough." He then looked to his plate and picked up the few on there to take with him as well. "Just in case. " He said as he started for the door.
Katya chuckled and shook her head as she moved towards the door as well. She figured she would change and come back to figure out what to do with the food just in case he didn't have people for that. "You know Yasha I do believe I am a bad influence on you, smuggling food from the table." She said with a quiet laugh looking down at her own smuggled goods wrapped carefully in a napkin. No here was hoping she remembered the way to her room from here.
Yasha chuckled softly and said, "Sometimes it's good to be alpha. " He would walk Katya back to her room personally before going to his own.  He held out a meat pies and said in a whisper,  "If you eat this, you'll be a accomplice and you cannot tell on me. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Lilly got on the elevator after letting another wolf off then looked to him as he got on so they could go up one floor to the main level "Alright, we can use my car instead of a driver."
"Driving me yourself? Sounds exciting, I was never fond of being waited on personally." He told her with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:29 pm

(Thanks! Lol! You're probably right.   Razz)
Reese stood carefully and test his mobility and little and found it was loads better and didn't hurt as bad.  He chirped and started off again. He was able to curve up his paw with out the broken bones flopping.  He held it close and out of the way as he limped.
Aliyah walked alongside him in case he needed her help with anything. "I am going to owe you for this, that fall was my fault. I'll find a way to make it up to you." She said quietly as they walked.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Yasha chuckled softly and said, "Sometimes it's good to be alpha. " He would walk Katya back to her room personally before going to his own.  He held out a meat pies and said in a whisper,  "If you eat this, you'll be a accomplice and you cannot tell on me. "
Katya chuckled as she unfolded her own smuggled food and held one out in trade. "I'll trade you, and promise not to tell on you." She said as she took the pie and took a bite before putting it down on the napkin with the other food. "Lets hope the food police don't catch us, I hear the punishment for this crime is steep." She replied with a twinkle in her eyes.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Akane let our a huge sigh as she opened her eyes. Seeing the twins awake,  she said, "Welcome to Tokyo. " She glanced to Iona and smiled.
Iona smiled back as she looked out the window as they touched down. She had grown rather fond of this place and was happy to be back. "Lets hope we actually get to sleep in our own beds tonight instead of the plane." She said with a sigh thinking of her own bed.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Katya chuckled as she unfolded her own smuggled food and held one out in trade. "I'll trade you, and promise not to tell on you." She said as she took the pie and took a bite before putting it down on the napkin with the other food. "Lets hope the food police don't catch us, I hear the punishment for this crime is steep." She replied with a twinkle in her eyes.
Yasha traded and took a bite of it. He smiled at her words and said when he swallowed,  "Really? Steep? I'm not too worried,  I know the guy that could pardon us really well. So never fear. I have him on  speed dial."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Iona smiled back as she looked out the window as they touched down. She had grown rather fond of this place and was happy to be back. "Lets hope we actually get to sleep in our own beds tonight instead of the plane." She said with a sigh thinking of her own bed.
"Amen to that and here hoping. Besides we clipped the wings of the albino lion in Prague. I'm sure he'll still be there when we get around to him soon enough.  " Akane said with a slow smile.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:01 pm

Yasha traded and took a bite of it. He smiled at her words and said when he swallowed,  "Really? Steep? I'm not too worried,  I know the guy that could pardon us really well. So never fear. I have him on  speed dial."
As they neared her room she smiled and nodded. "Well thats good to hear, I feel safer already." She replied with a smile, he did make her feel safer joking or not. "Maybe I'll shift and take a stroll, see how lost I can get myself. Its kind of nice being able to shift and not worry about who might see me." She thought aloud of how to spend the remainder of her day.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:03 pm

"Amen to that and here hoping. Besides we clipped the wings of the albino lion in Prague. I'm sure he'll still be there when we get around to him soon enough.  " Akane said with a slow smile.
"Yeah he isn't going anywhere, poor fellow won't know what to do with out his Aunt holding his hand. And he should be safe enough until we can go collect him." Iona replied as she thought about all the things she wanted to do with her free time.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:26 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger grinned with  supreme delight, "Wait a minute,  little fly. You can't get away that easily.  If I can't use my hands to tickle you, then I'll just get creative. " He threatened playfully. 
~~~
"Shh, I trusted you, now trust me. " Azle said in a soothing voice as he sat on the coffee table and patted the sectional cushion in front of him.  "Now  lie on your stomach..... please. " He asked her simply.
Keri frowned and tilted her head at that. "Tickle without using hands?" Ok, that had her curious and she didn't know what to do about it.
~~~
Robin looked to him, meeting his eyes before she sat down and laid her jacket over the back of the couch. "I have never trusted anyone as much as I have you. Even the short time I have known you. It is hard to let go." She admitted softly before she laid down as he had asked.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:30 pm

"Driving me yourself? Sounds exciting, I was never fond of being waited on personally." He told her with a smile.
Lilly chuckled softly then shrugged "It's nice to be able to just do for yourself when you have to."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:33 pm

"Yeah he isn't going anywhere, poor fellow won't know what to do with out his Aunt holding his hand. And he should be safe enough until we can go collect him." Iona replied as she thought about all the things she wanted to do with her free time.
The twins smiled at the welcome, though they kept watch out the window, looking around as well as they could excitedly. Their excitement dimmed as they listened to the women talk though.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum