New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
David smiled after them. Happy for his friend to have found such a nice lady. 
~
Raycon handed  Serena the bag with the bear claws in it, since his other hand was full with the beverage tray and the paper bag. As the driver got out to open their door for them, he gave him the sack. "A little thank you,  Morris. Your favorite.  " He said with a smile.
Serena smiled when Morris took the sack gratefully before she entered the car with the bag. She immediately took out a bear claw and started to munch on the delicious treat happily.
Raycon slipped in behind her and put the paper cups in the cup holders to free up his hands.  He glanced you Serena as she sampled one. "Well? Worth the drive?" He asked playfully as he snagged one for himself.  "Their heaven on the tounge. " He said before taking a bite.
Serena hummed in agreement "Oh definitely, these will be my special treat if I'm mad at you or something" she teased as she continued to savor the bearclaw.
"How good to know, my forgiveness can come in a box." Raycon stated with a chuckle.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:38 pm

"And you'd be sadly mistake Ker bear. You see, the name came from this red icon on the dash. It reads S.A.S., which is Honda'she special way of saying supplementary restraint system. So I named her Sassy after that. Plus she has some kick." Jaeger explained with a wide grin as he opened a compartment to reveal the Nos. 
~~~
Zypher was hinging on her every word.  "Unless what?" He asked quietly.  He was get nervous. 
~~~
The rogue heard her say "Donkey" and thought for sure this was going to be easy.  She didn't even see him,  stupid female. He bared his fangs with a hissed and lunged for her. 

Azle had found his scent trail and was following it as fast as foot traffic would allow.  Couldn't use his vampire powers in public. He cursed his luck, he just hoped he'd catch up with him before there was another casualty.
Keri chuckled and shook her head "I was never very much 'into' cars, so that is something you may have to explain the difference of" She said "What is a supplementary restraint system?" She actually was curious about that, abd how they got SAS out of it.
~~~
"Unless, we are destined mates?" Anna said, though her voice had gone quiet. She wasn't sure what to think if they were, or if they weren't. It was odd, different and she wasn't quite sure what to make of all of it. 
~~~
Robin turned at the lunge, not giving him time to make a course correction as she used the knife and her skills to try to stab his heart and end him quickly.
"Well, that's the thing.  In American cars it's S.R.S., but Honda for some reason calls it S.A.S.. whichever way to say it, it all means the same thing,  airbags. " Jaeger stated with a wink. He pulled to a stop and handed his ticket to the attendant, then paid the amount owed.  
~~~
"Oh, your father is not going to approve of that. Not one bit. He'll have me on the next fight with my tail between my legs." Zypher said with a nervous chuckle.  He was suddenly dry mouthed and stepped away to get a sip of tea. 
~~~
The rogue deflected the blow only enough to just barely miss his heart. He hissed with his fouled breath in her face. "You'll pay for that, winch! " He said with his hand over the hole in his chest as it knitted itself closed.

Azle was getting closer by the minute.  When he smelled vampiric blood in the air. He frowned as he started pushing through the pedestrians more urgently.
Keri chuckled at that then shrugged a little, looking to the dash again "Interesting." Of course now she wanted to look up and see what those letters actually stood for, but that could wait.
~~~
Anna watched him quietly for a moment then shook her head "He trusts my judgement. The only reason I haven't taken over from him is because he is still relatively young and I don't have a mate." 
~~~
Robin looked at him staying so close to her and grinned "Not as much as you will, killer" She stated, turning the knife to slam it into his chest with a backhanded blow. He was a bit faster than she had expected to miss the first time, but she wasn't going to give up that easily
(Lol! Jaeger said what it ment.  Looked to the highlighted parts.   Smile  )
Jaeger smiled as he pulled out onto  the highway to head for the city.  " So where is your apartment, to you never looked?" He asked conversationally. 
~~~
Zypher nodded and looked to Anna again as he came back over to her. "Good,  because I don't want to be a fox in his henhouse, so to speak. Father's are very protective of their daughters all." He said with a small smile.  
~~~
The rogue grunted as her second blow hit its mark.  He then crumbled to a pile of ash upon the ground.  

Azle stood at the mouth of the alley dumbfounded for a moment at what he'd witnessed.  "Well met and thank you for dispatching that filth." He said respectfully.
(what it is, yes, she's wondering at the letters chosen, lol)
Keri dipped her head then laughed and shook it "No, I was going to look after we ate, since we have to know where to go to to check it out" She said cheerfully.
~~~
Anna chuckled softly and nodded "Yes, they are and to him, I will always be his daughter even grown up as I am." She knew that.
~~~
Robin looked up, holding the knife defensively in front of her as she studied him and scented the air, though she was too close to the now ash vampire to scent Axle over him. "Who are you?" The way he talked could mean he wasn't a killer like this one had been, or be a smarter killer. It could go either way. "I take it as my job to dispose of killers like that one."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Serena smiled when Morris took the sack gratefully before she entered the car with the bag. She immediately took out a bear claw and started to munch on the delicious treat happily.
Raycon slipped in behind her and put the paper cups in the cup holders to free up his hands.  He glanced you Serena as she sampled one. "Well? Worth the drive?" He asked playfully as he snagged one for himself.  "Their heaven on the tounge. " He said before taking a bite.
Serena hummed in agreement "Oh definitely, these will be my special treat if I'm mad at you or something" she teased as she continued to savor the bearclaw.
"How good to know, my forgiveness can come in a box." Raycon stated with a chuckle.
"That solely depends on your desecration Mr. Marlow" she teased as she popped another piece of her bear claw in her mouth.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:33 pm

"Well, that's the thing.  In American cars it's S.R.S., but Honda for some reason calls it S.A.S.. whichever way to say it, it all means the same thing,  airbags. " Jaeger stated with a wink. He pulled to a stop and handed his ticket to the attendant, then paid the amount owed.  
~~~
"Oh, your father is not going to approve of that. Not one bit. He'll have me on the next fight with my tail between my legs." Zypher said with a nervous chuckle.  He was suddenly dry mouthed and stepped away to get a sip of tea. 
~~~
The rogue deflected the blow only enough to just barely miss his heart. He hissed with his fouled breath in her face. "You'll pay for that, winch! " He said with his hand over the hole in his chest as it knitted itself closed.

Azle was getting closer by the minute.  When he smelled vampiric blood in the air. He frowned as he started pushing through the pedestrians more urgently.
Keri chuckled at that then shrugged a little, looking to the dash again "Interesting." Of course now she wanted to look up and see what those letters actually stood for, but that could wait.
~~~
Anna watched him quietly for a moment then shook her head "He trusts my judgement. The only reason I haven't taken over from him is because he is still relatively young and I don't have a mate." 
~~~
Robin looked at him staying so close to her and grinned "Not as much as you will, killer" She stated, turning the knife to slam it into his chest with a backhanded blow. He was a bit faster than she had expected to miss the first time, but she wasn't going to give up that easily
Jaeger smiled as he pulled out onto  the highway to head for the city.  " So where is your apartment, to you never looked?" He asked conversationally. 
~~~
Zypher nodded and looked to Anna again as he came back over to her. "Good,  because I don't want to be a fox in his henhouse, so to speak. Father's are very protective of their daughters after all." He said with a small smile.  
~~~
The rogue grunted as her second blow hit its mark.  He then crumbled to a pile of ash upon the ground.  

Azle stood at the mouth of the alley dumbfounded for a moment at what he'd witnessed.  "Well met and thank you for dispatching that filth." He said respectfully.
Keri dipped her head then laughed and shook it "No, I was going to look after we ate, since we have to know where to go to to check it out" She said cheerfully.
~~~
Anna chuckled softly and nodded "Yes, they are and to him, I will always be his daughter even grown up as I am." She knew that.
~~~
Robin looked up, holding the knife defensively in front of her as she studied him and scented the air, though she was too close to the now ash vampire to scent Azle over him. "Who are you?" The way he talked could mean he wasn't a killer like this one had been, or be a smarter killer. It could go either way. "I take it as my job to dispose of killers like that one."
(Ah, ok.  I get it now. Smile )
Jaeger chuckled,  "Alright,  so anticipation it is. Regardless of what they say, curiosity will not get this cat into trouble. You'll find I'm very patient." He teased Keri playfully. He glanced to traffic as he cut across several lanes to catch his exit.  
~~~
Zypher grinned at the obvious love between her and her father.  "That's the way of it. Even at my age, I'm still trying to make my father proud. " He explained quietly.  
~~~
Azle's held his hands up and slowly stepped out of the way of the mouth of the alley.  He didn't want her to feel trapped.  He then said calmly,  "I'm Azle Valstrath, master vampire of Rome and owner of the coven named Bella Decesso." He knew by her speed what she was and she was definitely not a regular vampire. For a Pyte was like the fabled unicorn. You doubted they even existed, until you saw one. He'd only seen one, one other time in all his long years. "You now have me at a disadvantage. May I inquire as to whom you are madam? " He asked softly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:36 pm

"That solely depends on your desecration Mr. Marlow" she teased as she popped another piece of her bear claw in her mouth.
" Duly noted, but until I know the parameters of that discretion list, I shall turn to the bear claws in my time of need." Raycon said with a mischievous smile.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:42 pm

" Duly noted, but until I know the parameters of that discretion list, I shall turn to the bear claws in my time of need." Raycon said with a mischievous smile.
Serena laughed "Oh what am I going to do with you?" She said with humor before finishing up her bear claw.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:53 pm

Serena laughed "Oh what am I going to do with you?" She said with humor before finishing up her bear claw.
Raycon grinned and asked humorously,  " Love me for the insanely complicated feline that I am?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:07 pm

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher nodded and looked to Anna again as he came back over to her. "Good,  because I don't want to be a fox in his henhouse, so to speak. Father's are very protective of their daughters after all." He said with a small smile.  
~~~

~~~
~~~
Robin looked up, holding the knife defensively in front of her as she studied him and scented the air, though she was too close to the now ash vampire to scent Azle over him. "Who are you?" The way he talked could mean he wasn't a killer like this one had been, or be a smarter killer. It could go either way. "I take it as my job to dispose of killers like that one."
Jaeger chuckled,  "Alright,  so anticipation it is. Regardless of what they say, curiosity will not get this cat into trouble. You'll find I'm very patient." He teased Keri playfully. He glanced to traffic as he cut across several lanes to catch his exit.  
~~~
Zypher grinned at the obvious love between her and her father.  "That's the way of it. Even at my age, I'm still trying to make my father proud. " He explained quietly.  
~~~
Azle's held his hands up and slowly stepped out of the way of the mouth of the alley.  He didn't want her to feel trapped.  He then said calmly,  "I'm Azle Valstrath, master vampire of Rome and owner of the coven named Bella Decesso." He knew by her speed what she was and she was definitely not a regular vampire. For a Pyte was like the fabled unicorn. You doubted they even existed, until you saw one. He'd only seen one, one other time in all his long years. "You now have me at a disadvantage. May I inquire as to whom you are madam? " He asked softly.
Keri chuckled and held on, turning her sight to the buildings around them. She was excited to be here in New York, even if she had no idea where they were going. 
~~~
Anna nodded then chuckled softly "The love of a parent and the striving to make a parent proud. Both seem to be evident no matter where on the Earth you are." She said softly.
~~~
Robin tilted her head at that then flicked her wrist, putting the blade away and standing straighter "I have heard of you, even in America. You run a clean operation, keeping your people out of sight and out of the headlines. I am called Robin. Nice to meet you" She said as she stepped over the ashes and walked closer calmly.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Raycon grinned and asked humorously,  " Love me for the insanely complicated feline that I am?"
"I guess I could" Serena said in a teasing tone before she kissed his cheek lovingly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:04 pm

"I guess I could" Serena said in a teasing tone before she kissed his cheek lovingly.
"Oh goodie!" Raycon said with exuberant glee.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:04 pm

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri chuckled and held on, turning her sight to the buildings around them. She was excited to be here in New York, even if she had no idea where they were going. 
~~~
Anna nodded then chuckled softly "The love of a parent and the striving to make a parent proud. Both seem to be evident no matter where on the Earth you are." She said softly.
~~~
Robin tilted her head at that then flicked her wrist, putting the blade away and standing straighter "I have heard of you, even in America. You run a clean operation, keeping your people out of sight and out of the headlines. I am called Robin. Nice to meet you" She said as she stepped over the ashes and walked closer calmly.
Jaeger noted Keri hanging on. "Didn't you know,  you have to drive like a maniac here or they won't respect you on the road." He said with humor. 
~~~
"It would seem so. " Zypher said as he noticed the lighting of the sky for the first time. He searched for a clock to find it was morning. " I've kept you up all night,  I'm so sorry Anna. " he said embarrassed. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head and asked,  "Nice to meet you as well, Robin. All the way in American? That land had become of great interest to me in the past few days. " He smiled slightly in thought of Keri. He dipped his head at her praise. "I do run a strict coven and my hard work is noticed.  However,  that rogue was fast becoming a problem for me, hence why I was personally hunting him.  Can I extend my hospitality to you, Robin?  I will understand if you choose to decline." He explained.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Serena laughed and when the car came to a stop she exited the vehicle. She looked at her apartment building with a smile.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:21 pm

Serena laughed and when the car came to a stop she exited the vehicle. She looked at her apartment building with a smile.
Raycon stepped out and looked up as well. "Are we to get our luggage or leave it in the car,  dear?" He asked as he retrieved his briefcase from the trunk.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Raycon stepped out and looked up as well. "Are we to get our luggage or leave it in the car,  dear?" He asked as he retrieved his briefcase from the trunk.
"We'll get out luggage, it wouldn't hurt to spend the night here." She said before moving to get her luggage.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:38 pm

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger noted Keri hanging on. "Didn't you know,  you have to drive like a maniac here or they won't respect you on the road." He said with humor. 
~~~
"It would seem so. " Zypher said as he noticed the lighting of the sky for the first time. He searched for a clock to find it was morning. " I've kept you up all night,  I'm so sorry Anna. " he said embarrassed. 
~~~
Azle tipped his head and asked,  "Nice to meet you as well, Robin. All the way in American? That land had become of great interest to me in the past few days. " He smiled slightly in thought of Keri. He dipped his head at her praise. "I do run a strict coven and my hard work is noticed.  However,  that rogue was fast becoming a problem for me, hence why I was personally hunting him.  Can I extend my hospitality to you, Robin?  I will understand if you choose to decline." He explained.
Keri laughed and shook her head "I'm the newbie here, remember?" She joked and looked to him then back out the windows at the scenery passing them by. 
~~~
Anna blinked and looked to the clock then back to him, flushing at the fact they had stayed up all night together "Goodness, time flies.  I didn't realize it was morning already" 
~~~
Robin nodded and smiled "Yes, all the way in America, though only rumors there." She said then listened to the rest of his words before shrugging a little. "I would like to see your place, maybe confirm or dispel some rumors whenever it is that I go back"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:38 pm

"We'll get out luggage, it wouldn't hurt to spend the night here." She said before moving to get her luggage.
Raycon nodded and said, "Oh, I do love a good sleep over. Perhaps we'll  play spin the bottle." He chuckled as he got his garment bag as well. He slung the strap over his shoulder and redistributed the things he held in his hands. He looked to Morris,  "Thanks my friend.  Take the rest of the day.  If we need anything we'll call a cab. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Raycon nodded and said, "Oh, I do love a good sleep over. Perhaps we'll  play spin the bottle." He chuckled as he got his garment bag as well. He slung the strap over his shoulder and redistributed the things he held in his hands. He looked to Morris,  "Thanks my friend.  Take the rest of the day.  If we need anything we'll call a cab. "
"You're just using that for free kisses" she teased as she grabbed her things. Morris gave him a smile and nodded before he drove off once they had everything. Serena used her keys to get inside the building and they had to go up three flights of stairs before they arrived at her studio apartment. She unlocked the door and gestured around "Here's home sweet home."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:55 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri laughed and shook her head "I'm the newbie here, remember?" She joked and looked to him then back out the windows at the scenery passing them by. 
~~~
Anna blinked and looked to the clock then back to him, flushing at the fact they had stayed up all night together "Goodness, time flies.  I didn't realize it was morning already" 
~~~
Robin nodded and smiled "Yes, all the way in America, though only rumors there." She said then listened to the rest of his words before shrugging a little. "I would like to see your place, maybe confirm or dispel some rumors whenever it is that I go back"
"Don't worry,  I'll assimilate you to the city driving. " Jaeger teased playfully as he searched for a parking spot. That was the draw back to having a car in new York.  The parking fees and finding a parking spot on the street. 
~~~
"I blame how long it took me to finish your portrait.  It was pretty late when we came to eat. Hopefully you don't have a busy day. " Zypher stated shyly.  
~~~
Azle bowed respectfully and said,  "Then I hope you don't leave Rome disappointed in all you have heard about me. If called for my car, its waiting for us just outside the alley. " He turned and clasped his hands at the small of his back in a leisurely pace as he led the way to the blacked out limousine.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:21 pm

"You're just using that for free kisses" she teased as she grabbed her things. Morris gave him a smile and nodded before he drove off once they had everything. Serena used her keys to get inside the building and they had to go up three flights of stairs before they arrived at her studio apartment. She unlocked the door and gestured around "Here's home sweet home."
Raycon chuckled at her statement as he followed her lead up the stairs.  Stairs that were no hardship at all with the lovely view it provided him. When she opened the door, he stepped inside and looked around.  "Very nice indeed.  Now I can get a sense of your personality by way of your private space. " He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:30 pm

Raycon chuckled at her statement as he followed her lead up the stairs.  Stairs that were no hardship at all with the lovely view it provided him. When she opened the door, he stepped inside and looked around.  "Very nice indeed.  Now I can get a sense of your personality by way of your private space. " He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.
Serena rolled her eyes with a smile as she took off her sandals. "Sure you could" she teased before she started taking off her shirt and pants to take a shower since they had a long flight.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:35 pm

Serena rolled her eyes with a smile as she took off her sandals. "Sure you could" she teased before she started taking off her shirt and pants to take a shower since they had a long flight.
Raycon saw Serena starting to disrobe as he set down his things and made sure the apartment door was locked. He grinned happily and purred as he followed her practical striptease.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Raycon saw Serena starting to disrobe as he set down his things and made sure the apartment door was locked. He grinned happily and purred as he followed her practical striptease.
Serena arched an eyebrow as she freed her hair from its bun. "Are you planning on doing the laundry? " she asked in humor before she turned and headed to the bathroom. Taking off her bra and panties as she walked.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Serena arched an eyebrow as she freed her hair from its bun. "Are you planning on doing the laundry? " she asked in humor before she turned and headed to the bathroom. Taking off her bra and panties as she walked.
Raycon paused as he moved to pick up another discarded article of clothing.  "No, I have people for that. Besides,  I was only picking up the cloth bread crumbs you were leaving behind. Shouldn't I get a reward or a finder's fee for my good deed?" He teased as he set the clothes in a nearby chair.  He sighed softly as her bra landed on his head. "Temptress!" He complained as he stared after her longingly.

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Raycon paused as he moved to pick up another discarded article of clothing.  "No, I have people for that. Besides,  I was only picking up the cloth bread crumbs you were leaving behind. Shouldn't I get a reward or a finder's fee for my good deed?" He teased as he set the clothes in a nearby chair.  He sighed softly as her bra landed on his head. "Temptress!" He complained as he stared after her longingly.
"Yes?" Serena hummed as she turned to look at him from the doorway of her bathroom with a tilt of her head.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:14 pm

"Yes?" Serena hummed as she turned to look at him from the doorway of her bathroom with a tilt of her head.
"Yes to what? The reward or the temptress statement?" Raycon asked,  playing coy with Serena.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 pm

"Yes to what? The reward or the temptress statement?" Raycon asked,  playing coy with Serena.
"The temptress statement.  Is there something that you need?" She asked innocently.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum