New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Oh lord Razz )
Alex felt like something was off, she couldn't explain it but it was like someone was watching them. She didn't answer as she casually looked around when really she was scoping out anything odd.
~~~
"Thank you" Serena said with a smile as she turned off her tablet when they arrived at the private hanger.
( you know what I said that line, I heard Jigsaw's voice in my head.  Razz  )
Ash gathered his things and unlocked the door. "What are you looking for?" He asked curiously as he watched Alex. 
~~~
"Z's in the sky, here we come." Raycon stated as he got out of the car and moved to wait for Serena, as the driver poped the trunk and opened her door. While the steward unloaded their luggage from the trunk and onto the jet.
Alex eyed the woman that bumped into them, when she left she grabbed Ash's hand and quickly made way out of the train. She made sure they were in the large crowds so it would be hard to spot them. 
~~~
"Z?" Serena questioned curiously as she walked with Raycon to the plane.
"Alex? What are you doing?" Ash asked confusedly.  He pulled to try and free his hand. "What has gotten into you?" He inquired as he looked at the crowd of people pushing up aginst them. 
~~~
"Not "Z" But Z's as in sleep. That coffee didn't make a dentist in keeping me awake for long. " Raycon stated with a yawn.
"Oh I see, I'm probably going to fall asleep as soon as I sit down" Serena said with a tired chuckle.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Iona moved towards the traincar where they still were and scoped it out, out of the corner of her eye. She then moved down the hall of the train car, bumping into Ash as he exited his room. She lifted his passport and slipped it into her inside jacket pocket. As she moved to help him she lifted his cell phone and slid her sudoku book in his pocket in place of the two things she had taken. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry, I haven't been feeling well recently. Oh dear I think I might be sick excuse me." She said as she screwed her face up in pain and moved to rush off the train car to throw up.
(I knew you were good, but not that good.  clap )
Ash was in a fluster,  he'd stepped out in her way and she was apologizing to him? "Umm, so sorry! I hope you feel better!" He called after her as she left.

(Well what can I say. heck yeah )

Iona almost felt bad for the poor Naive guy, she waved at him as she covered her mouth to move away. "So do I, again so sorry, oh no." She said as she made a retching sound, she stuck one of her fingers down her throat that covered her mouth to make it believable. Man she hope Akane was enjoying the show. She hurried off the train car and made for the end of the tracks and dry heaved onto the ground for good measure.
Akane kept her vantage point and watched as they tried to get lost in the crowd. She glanced to Iona playing it up and moved at a leisurely pace to follow them at a discreet distance.

When Iona figured enough time had passed she stood up and smoothed her clothes out. She watched the chaos unfold as they entered the crowd and moved to skirt the group. She wasn't going to actively follow as she had seen Akane move to do that. She did however pull out her phone to send her a text. "I've got it all, your turn, let me know where to meet you." She sent it off and then strolled casually around the crowd whistling.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Ash was in a fluster,  he'd stepped out in her way and she was apologizing to him? "Umm, so sorry! I hope you feel better!" He called after her as she left.

Iona almost felt bad for the poor Naive guy, she waved at him as she covered her mouth to move away. "So do I, again so sorry, oh no." She said as she made a retching sound, she stuck one of her fingers down her throat that covered her mouth to make it believable. Man she hope Akane was enjoying the show. She hurried off the train car and made for the end of the tracks and dry heaved onto the ground for good measure.
Akane kept her vantage point and watched as they tried to get lost in the crowd. She glanced to Iona playing it up and moved at a leisurely pace to follow them at a discreet distance.

When Iona figured enough time had passed she stood up and smoothed her clothes out. She watched the chaos unfold as they entered the crowd and moved to skirt the group. She wasn't going to actively follow as she had seen Akane move to do that. She did however pull out her phone to send her a text. "I've got it all, your turn, let me know where to meet you." She sent it off and then strolled casually around the crowd whistling.
Akane slipped  her phone out to read the text,  only looking away from her mark for a moment.  Then fired of a quick text,  "K" By the time she looked back, utter chaos had erupted and she had lost her mark. "Shit!" She said with a sigh.
~~~
Ash's phone buzzed with a text of its own from Sabra.  "Ash, are you at the train station yet? How did it go last nigt? Any thing out of the ordinary happen?"

Last edited by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:00 pm

"Just trust me" Alex said tightly as she held on his hand. She saw a man holding onto a bottle of champagne, she effectively made someone bump into to him. While they were arguing she gave the top a quick twist enough to pop up the cap. The pop was loud enough to sound almost like a gun shot and caused everyone to panic. Alex rushed through the crowd wish Ash effectively getting lost in the chaos and headed through an alleyway.
Ash jumped at the sound and hurried to keep pace with Alex. Strangely enough,  he did trust her. By the time they made it to the alleyway, Ash was truly scared.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:05 pm

( you know what I said that line, I heard Jigsaw's voice in my head.  Razz  )
Ash gathered his things and unlocked the door. "What are you looking for?" He asked curiously as he watched Alex. 
~~~
"Z's in the sky, here we come." Raycon stated as he got out of the car and moved to wait for Serena, as the driver poped the trunk and opened her door. While the steward unloaded their luggage from the trunk and onto the jet.
Alex eyed the woman that bumped into them, when she left she grabbed Ash's hand and quickly made way out of the train. She made sure they were in the large crowds so it would be hard to spot them. 
~~~
"Alex? What are you doing?" Ash asked confusedly.  He pulled to try and free his hand. "What has gotten into you?" He inquired as he looked at the crowd of people pushing up aginst them. 
~~~
"Not "Z" But Z's as in sleep. That coffee didn't make a dentist in keeping me awake for long. " Raycon stated with a yawn.
"Oh I see, I'm probably going to fall asleep as soon as I sit down" Serena said with a tired chuckle.
"Well, at least you'll be in good company. " Raycon stated as he let her go up the steps first.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:19 am

"Just trust me" Alex said tightly as she held on his hand. She saw a man holding onto a bottle of champagne, she effectively made someone bump into to him. While they were arguing she gave the top a quick twist enough to pop up the cap. The pop was loud enough to sound almost like a gun shot and caused everyone to panic. Alex rushed through the crowd wish Ash effectively getting lost in the chaos and headed through an alleyway.
Ash jumped at the sound and hurried to keep pace with Alex. Strangely enough,  he did trust her. By the time they made it to the alleyway, Ash was truly scared.
Alex didn't stop until they were at a sidewalk, she quickly looked around over the mob of people before walking into a local grocery store. She went towards the back since there wouldn't be many people there and turned towards him. "Ash you need to calm down, your fear is apparent and it looks suspicious. Now check to see if you have everything" she said gently.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 am

Akane slipped  her phone out to read the text,  only looking away from her mark for a moment.  Then fired of a quick text,  "K" By the time she looked back, utter chaos had erupted and she had lost her mark. "Shit!" She said with a sigh.
~~~
Ash's phone buzzed with a text of its own from Sabra.  "Ash, are you at the train station yet? How did it go last nigt? Any thing out of the ordinary happen?"

(Ok are you saying that she missed his phone or that his phone got a text and she has it? )

Iona followed the crowd for a while, she had bumped right into the lion, she had his scent all up in her nose. Eventually she caught a faint whiff of it and moved through the chaos tracking his scent. When she had followed it to an alleyway she paused to send a text to Akane. "Got his scent meet me at the far alley." She sent it off and waited.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 8:23 am

Jaeger shut the trunk and got in the driver's side.  As he got the key, he grinned and said, "Let's just hope you're not too disappointed. " 
~~~
Zypher pulled the target in to change it out for a new one. He had to admit he was satisfied with his clustering. Head and heart,  both guaranteed to stop any suspect. As the new target went out, he change this clip. He was in the zone and working on autopilot. 
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly and nodded.  "You're probably right., why spoil  the surprise. But I can say this with absolutely certainty,  it definitely hurt less than getting the tattoos." He said with fondness for what she'd done for him.
Keri smiled at him then dipped her head. She couldn't see how she could be disappointed, even if his place wasn't as flashy as this hotel was.
~~~
The other wolves were happy with his marksmanship, though they left him to his practice instead of bothering him.
~~~
Robin smiled at him again and reached over to pat his arm gently. "I'm glad for that, are you ready to see the city now?"
Jaeger watched her and said,  "Ker,  I was only kidding.  You're going to have to watch out for me. I'm having too much fun teased you." 
~~~
When he depleted his ammo,  he contented himself with watching the others as they shot their targets. 
~~~
Deagan smiled and said,  " More than anything in the world." He slipped on his seat belt and shut the door.
"I was holding my opinion until after I saw your place" Keri said teasingly as she looked to him again. He was much more interesting to look at than the garage or traffic after all.
~~~
The other wolves came in when they wanted to and were off the clock to practice, there was no set time or time limit, though most only came in for a few minutes then went on to do other things. They didn't need too much practice at least not these here now. The younger ones came in with a teacher for their practice time around 4 in the afternoon.
~~~
Robin grinned and started the car, buckling up for the trip as they headed for the city to look around and show him what was there.
"Oh BURN!" Jaeger stated as a chuckle as he returned hiatus attention to driving. She continued to surprise him and he thrived on spontaneity. " I could simply say, " Just wait till I get you back to my lair"" He said with a dramatic voice with an villainous hackle.
~~~
(Thanks for explaining that. Lol! I didn't know what to do from there.  Razz )
Zypher cleaned up his area and took off his gear before collecting his used targets to head out of the gun range. He smiled and dipped his head in greeting as he did so.
~~~
Deagan watched out the windows as they drove. It was surreal on some level, unbelievable on others. He was claimed and was out in the world. Two things he'd dreamed about all his life. He stole a glance to Robin as she drove. He smiled warmly as he thought of what she'd given him.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 8:35 am

Alex didn't stop until they were at a sidewalk, she quickly looked around over the mob of people before walking into a local grocery store. She went towards the back since there wouldn't be many people there and turned towards him. "Ash you need to calm down, your fear is apparent and it looks suspicious. Now check to see if you have everything" she said gently.
Ash nodded and checked his pockets. His stomach dropped as he realized his cell phone was gone and his passport easy a Sudoku book. He paled noticeably as he looked to Alex.  " I need my phone.  Everything is on there. All my numbers and....... pictures.......my aunt. What are we going to do. I've got to find it. I must have dropped it in the rush." He said as he brought his hands to his head. "This can't be happening.  Why is this happening?" He said with confusion.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 8:41 am

~~~

(Ok are you saying that she missed his phone or that his phone got a text and she has it? )

Iona followed the crowd for a while, she had bumped right into the lion, she had his scent all up in her nose. Eventually she caught a faint whiff of it and moved through the chaos tracking his scent. When she had followed it to an alleyway she paused to send a text to Akane. "Got his scent meet me at the far alley." She sent it off and waited.
(The last one. She has it and the text came in to an unlocked phone. What Iona does with that info is up to you.  Lol!  Smile )

Akane poked her in the ribs. "You're slipping. If I was an enemy you'd be dead. Cell phones are just a distraction. That's why I lost the mark in the first place." She said with annoyance.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Today at 8:45 am

Ash nodded and checked his pockets. His stomach dropped as he realized his cell phone was gone and his passport easy a Sudoku book. He paled noticeably as he looked to Alex.  " I need my phone.  Everything is on there. All my numbers and....... pictures.......my aunt. What are we going to do. I've got to find it. I must have dropped it in the rush." He said as he brought his hands to his head. "This can't be happening.  Why is this happening?" He said with confusion.
Alex cupped his face "Ash someone must have taken it but we'll talk about later." She then kissed him and wrapped her arms around him to mask his scent with hers and create a new romantic one. After a few moments, she pulled back and grabbed his hand before rushing out of the grocery store through the back. Gaining distance from the store to ensure their safety.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 9:00 am

Alex cupped his face "Ash someone must have taken it but we'll talk about later." She then kissed him and wrapped her arms around him to mask his scent with hers and create a new romantic one. After a few moments, she pulled back and grabbed his hand before rushing out of the grocery store through the back. Gaining distance from the store to ensure their safety.
Ash was stunned speechless.  He blinked the whole time she'd hugged him. When they did the mad dash all he was thinking was, "She kissed me. After all these years of  fantasizing about his first kiss, he never thought it would be under these circumstances.  He licked his lips to taste Alex's subtle essence. He watched as she led him with urgency.  "Why are we running? Shouldn't we report my phone missing to the authorities?" He finally asked her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Today at 9:06 am

Ash was stunned speechless.  He blinked the whole time she'd hugged him. When they did the mad dash all he was thinking was, "She kissed me. After all these years of  fantasizing about his first kiss, he never thought it would be under these circumstances.  He licked his lips to taste Alex's subtle essence. He watched as she led him with urgency.  "Why are we running? Shouldn't we report my phone missing to the authorities?" He finally asked her.
"I'll explain it later Ash but we need to call your aunt." Alex went into a park and pulled out her cell phone for him "Use my phone."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 9:26 am

"I'll explain it later Ash but we need to call your aunt." Alex went into a park and pulled out her cell phone for him "Use my phone."
Ash blushed and reiterated, "I told you. All my numbers are in that phone. It was my lifeline.  I don't know her number without my phone. " He looked down and shrugged.  "I always had my phone and never needed to remember them." He replied quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Today at 9:28 am

Ash blushed and reiterated, "I told you. All my numbers are in that phone. It was my lifeline.  I don't know her number without my phone. " He looked down and shrugged.  "I always had my phone and never needed to remember them." He replied quietly.
Alex pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed "Do you at least know where she is?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 9:37 am

Alex pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed "Do you at least know where she is?"
Ash turned to look to Alex and said with mild annoyance,  "Yes! She's in Tokyo. I told you. I'm that stupid." He then turned away to pace while he thought. "I have to find an embassy.......no, that won't help me. I'm no longer South African.  But I need a passport, I can't go anywhere without one. How do I get one when I'm hidden from the world?" He asked absently as he thought aloud.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Today at 9:42 am

Ash turned to look to Alex and said with mild annoyance,  "Yes! She's in Tokyo. I told you. I'm that stupid." He then turned away to pace while he thought. "I have to find an embassy.......no, that won't help me. I'm no longer South African.  But I need a passport, I can't go anywhere without one. How do I get one when I'm hidden from the world?" He asked absently as he thought aloud.
"That's not what I meant, obviously she's here but I thought she had told you a specific location. Do you at least have some money?" She asked calmly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Today at 9:45 am

~~~
~~~
"Well, at least you'll be in good company. " Raycon stated as he let her go up the steps first.
Serena chuckled softly as she headed up the steps and found a seat, sitting down with a tired sigh.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 9:53 am

"That's not what I meant, obviously she's here but I thought she had told you a specific location. Do you at least have some money?" She asked calmly.
" I gave you what cash I had. All I have left are cashier's checks. It wasn't supposed to be a long trip." Ash explained as he dug out the checkbook from his bag.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Today at 9:58 am

" I gave you what cash I had. All I have left are cashier's checks. It wasn't supposed to be a long trip." Ash explained as he dug out the checkbook from his bag.
"Alright well it's a good thing I have it on me, we're going to report your phone to the authorities and then find a hotel to stay for the night" Alex informed as she grabbed his hand to head to the police station.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 10:08 am

~~~
Serena chuckled softly as she headed up the steps and found a seat, sitting down with a tired sigh.
Raycon spoke with Richard a moment about the flight plan before going to sit in the seat across from Serena. He buckled husband seat belt and looked out the window.  As the engines fired up, he looked back to Serena and smiled softly. "You look how I feel. We can't get here fast enough so I can recline this eat and saw some logs." He said with humor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Today at 10:12 am

Raycon spoke with Richard a moment about the flight plan before going to sit in the seat across from Serena. He buckled husband seat belt and looked out the window.  As the engines fired up, he looked back to Serena and smiled softly. "You look how I feel. We can't get here fast enough so I can recline this eat and saw some logs." He said with humor.
Serena let out a tired laugh "Well we did keep each other up last night." She said with a wink before closing her eyes.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 10:12 am

"Alright well it's a good thing I have it on me, we're going to report your phone to the authorities and then find a hotel to stay for the night" Alex informed as she grabbed his hand to head to the police station.
Ash looked to her hand as she lead him like a child.  He stopped suddenly and pulled his hand free. "Stop that! I'm not an infant. I can follow without a physical tether." He said with emphasis as he held his hand up.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Today at 10:19 am

Ash looked to her hand as she lead him like a child.  He stopped suddenly and pulled his hand free. "Stop that! I'm not an infant. I can follow without a physical tether." He said with emphasis as he held his hand up.
"I'm not trying to treat you like an infant, I'm making sure we don't get separated. Would you like to lead the way then while we hold hands?" Alex said with a sigh.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Today at 10:23 am

~~~

(The last one. She has it and the text came in to an unlocked phone. What Iona does with that info is up to you.  Lol!  Smile )

Akane poked her in the ribs. "You're slipping. If I was an enemy you'd be dead. Cell phones are just a distraction. That's why I lost the mark in the first place." She said with annoyance.

Iona rolled her eyes, gosh Akane could be so dramatic sometimes. "I knew you were coming, you forget I know most of your tricks. They headed this way." She said with a jerk of her thumb down the alleyway. "Also his Aunt sent him a text, I chose not to answer it just yet. Your the leader here so I will let you decide what to do with that tidbit." She said with a smirk, seeing how Akane disliked cell phones.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 10:23 am

"I'm not trying to treat you like an infant, I'm making sure we don't get separated. Would you like to lead the way then while we hold hands?" Alex said with a sigh.
Ash sighed and accepted her explanation. He offered his hand and admitted,  "Continue on, I don't know the way."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum