New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Thankfully the twins were buckled, mostly because they didn't trust planes and turbulence, but that worked out.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
After a time of that, Yasha open his eyes and cupped  Katya face and closed the small space that separated their lips. But stopped short to where they barely touched. Unsure as to if she'd turn from his kiss.
Katya opened her eyes when she felt him move, She watched as he closed the distance between then lips and she froze for a moment. When he stopped just short she wondered if he was having second thoughts, but his expression didn't seem to fit that. She smiled then, realizing he had stopped because he was unsure if she'd let him. She closed her eyes as well as the last short bit of distance and between them and kissed him gently, answering any doubts he may have had in his mind.
At the warm press of her lips to his, he knew there was no going back. She'd choosing him as well. He scooped her up and settled her in his lap and kissed her proper.
When he moved to pick her up and settle her in his lap she had not been expecting it and gave a slightly startled growl. But she recovered quickly as he kissed her again, she moved her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his short hair.
Yasha was lost in sensation and as stroked her fingers in his hair, it was incredible.  But that bliss was short lived as the sound of his Bata clearing his throat registered. He pulled away from Katya and looked surprised to Ezekiel.  

"Sorry Mr. Yasuhiko.  Your twin package is about to arrive."  Ezekiel informed dutifully with a sober face as he bowed respectfully.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:03 pm

When she got towards a rocky outcropping she easily jumped up and began climbing towards the top. It had been awhile since she had climbed this much, she panted slightly, she really needed to do this more so she had a little better stamina. Rocks crumbled and rolled down as she moved across the ledge to jump to a higher rock.
Reese tried to follow her up, but his climbing ability was limited at best. He chirped in pain as a displaced rock collided with him, knocking him down. He hit hard and yowled in pain as he tried to right himself.  He looked down to his front legs and saw it at an unnatural angle. Just great, he thought as he limping to a padded area and laid down carefully.  He panted through the pain and thought of what to do.
(Poor Reece, why did he have to try and climb up after her. )

She heard him yowl in pain and her head shot back in worry. She looked down and saw as he limped over to a soft area and laid down. She moved to find a way to safely get back down to the ground. She slid the last few feet and sort of tumbled to the ground. She shook it off and padded over to him and shifted crouching next to him to look at his legs. "You shouldn't.."She started then stopped herself, she shouldn't be chastising him like a parent right now. "I'm sorry, this is my fault and I am going to figure out how to fix it." She said as she tried to go through the options in her head.
Reese hissed angrily at her and laid on his side to keep from looking at her. Why had he followed? He should have stayed and enjoyed his breakfast at the lodge.  He was equal parts mad at himself.
Aliyah frowned, "Hey I know this is my fault and that your hurting but you hiss at me again and I am going to bite you." She said firmly as she looked at his fore leg gently trying not to touch it. "Ok you have two choices, you either suck it up and let me carry you back to the house or you shift and walk on your own two feet. You choice but either way I need to get you back there to fix this." She said simply.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thankfully the twins were buckled, mostly because they didn't trust planes and turbulence, but that worked out.
"Almost home, you think they will make the choice to stay?" She asked Akane curiously after she looked over at the twins.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:07 pm

Katya opened her eyes when she felt him move, She watched as he closed the distance between then lips and she froze for a moment. When he stopped just short she wondered if he was having second thoughts, but his expression didn't seem to fit that. She smiled then, realizing he had stopped because he was unsure if she'd let him. She closed her eyes as well as the last short bit of distance and between them and kissed him gently, answering any doubts he may have had in his mind.
At the warm press of her lips to his, he knew there was no going back. She'd choosing him as well. He scooped her up and settled her in his lap and kissed her proper.
When he moved to pick her up and settle her in his lap she had not been expecting it and gave a slightly startled growl. But she recovered quickly as he kissed her again, she moved her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his short hair.
Yasha was lost in sensation and as stroked her fingers in his hair, it was incredible.  But that bliss was short lived as the sound of his Bata clearing his throat registered. He pulled away from Katya and looked surprised to Ezekiel.  

"Sorry Mr. Yasuhiko.  Your twin package is about to arrive."  Ezekiel informed dutifully with a sober face as he bowed respectfully.
Katya turned to the disruption with a snarl and low rumbling growl. She then shook it off, admittedly still angry as she slowly, reluctantly got out of his lap. He had to go back to being Alpha now. She frowned slightly though at his Betas words. She turned to Yasha in confusion. "Twin package?"
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:08 pm

(Hey with age comes experience.. Twisted Evil )

He followed her out of the elevator and looked around curiously. He was certainly wondering where this test would put him job wise.
Now that answer was entirely up to him and what he wanted to be. Lilly led him to the room filled with computers and woke one up. "Alright, here we are, all you have to do is answer them and it will give you a list of openings to pick from in a couple of hours or so."
(Hmm now I got to think up a job for him. lol )

Alejandro nodded and sat down in front of the computer and smiled up at her. "Wish me luck then." He said as he began the test.
Lilly found something to do on another computer while he did his test.
He answered the questions as best he could and when it was done he sat back in his chair with a sigh. It had taken longer then he expected.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:11 pm

(Hey with age comes experience.. Twisted Evil )

He followed her out of the elevator and looked around curiously. He was certainly wondering where this test would put him job wise.
Now that answer was entirely up to him and what he wanted to be. Lilly led him to the room filled with computers and woke one up. "Alright, here we are, all you have to do is answer them and it will give you a list of openings to pick from in a couple of hours or so."

Alejandro nodded and sat down in front of the computer and smiled up at her. "Wish me luck then." He said as he began the test.
He answered the questions as best he could and when it was done he sat back in his chair with a sigh. It had taken longer then he expected.
Lilly looked over when he sat back "Done?" She asked then grinned "It's pretty intense, but it helps us give the best placement options, not only for what you are capable of, but what will make you happy."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Lilly looked over when he sat back "Done?" She asked then grinned "It's pretty intense, but it helps us give the best placement options, not only for what you are capable of, but what will make you happy."
"Well I know what makes me happy, I don't need a test to tell me that. I like to fix things, cars in particular. If you wanted to know my preferred job I could have simply told you it was as a mechanic." He said with a smile as he stood and stretched his muscles which were tight from sitting too long.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:24 pm

"Well I know what makes me happy, I don't need a test to tell me that. I like to fix things, cars in particular. If you wanted to know my preferred job I could have simply told you it was as a mechanic." He said with a smile as he stood and stretched his muscles which were tight from sitting too long.
"Mechanic will likely be top of your list, but as you probably guessed from the questions, it isn't just what your main job will be, it's what other skills you bring, like if we wanted a driver for something, we want someone skilled in defensive driving and who likes to drive, not one who only tolerates driving as a necessity." Lilly said as she stood too. "Now, do you want to go back to your room, explore on your own, or would you like a tour of our city?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:03 pm

"Mechanic will likely be top of your list, but as you probably guessed from the questions, it isn't just what your main job will be, it's what other skills you bring, like if we wanted a driver for something, we want someone skilled in defensive driving and who likes to drive, not one who only tolerates driving as a necessity." Lilly said as she stood too. "Now, do you want to go back to your room, explore on your own, or would you like a tour of our city?"
He considered his options for a minute. "I am too pent up after the flight and then this to go back to the room. So how about a tour." He said with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:22 pm

(Not on his sides.  His tummy is the spot she's looking for. Wink )
Jaeger laughed as she hit his tickle spot. "Oh, I can die trying! Oh, stop! Unfair! Spiderman doesn't have a weakness! Oh, I can't breath!" He asked through bouts of laughter.  He tried to capture her hands to stop her. 
~~~
Azle wanted more, wanted to deepen the kiss but was afraid of nicking her with his fangs. He pulled back to murmur,  "My favorite wine sampling yet. "
Keri laughed softly and stopped so she could lean over him to kiss him again "That's what you get for trapping me Mr. Spider man." She said teasingly as he held her hands. 
~~~
Robin blinked her eyes open and looked at him again before licking her lips again. "Better than wine" She said softly
Jaeger grinned as he recovered his breath and kissed her lovingly. He then asked playfully,  "Mr. Spider man? Why so formal? Tell me and I'll set you free."
~~~
Azle smiled and said with a lovers intimacy,  "You flatter me, Robin. That's unexpected and appreciated. It has been a long time since someone archived that much." His hand was still at her nape massaging gently the tension she had there and worked his skilful fingers down the column of her neck to her shoulders.  " You are so tense, it must be agony." He added his observation.
Keri purred at his loving kiss, even though he held her hands in his. She shrugged lightly "Just because, no reason" She murmured softly. 
~~~
Robin tilted her head, arching her neck to ease some of that tension he felt in her. "I am always tense when I am awake." She said, though he was making her relax
"Oh, okay.  I can respect that." Jaeger stated with a thoughtful expression as he released Keri's hands. He then smiled devilish as he added pointedly,  " Because I'm going to find your tickle spot now." 
~~~
 Azle stopped his attentive massage and stepped away to go get something in the other room.  When he returned,  he had a small vile in his hand and said, " Please take your protective layer off and come with me to the sectional."

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Reese tried to follow her up, but his climbing ability was limited at best. He chirped in pain as a displaced rock collided with him, knocking him down. He hit hard and yowled in pain as he tried to right himself.  He looked down to his front legs and saw it at an unnatural angle. Just great, he thought as he limping to a padded area and laid down carefully.  He panted through the pain and thought of what to do.

She heard him yowl in pain and her head shot back in worry. She looked down and saw as he limped over to a soft area and laid down. She moved to find a way to safely get back down to the ground. She slid the last few feet and sort of tumbled to the ground. She shook it off and padded over to him and shifted crouching next to him to look at his legs. "You shouldn't.."She started then stopped herself, she shouldn't be chastising him like a parent right now. "I'm sorry, this is my fault and I am going to figure out how to fix it." She said as she tried to go through the options in her head.
Reese hissed angrily at her and laid on his side to keep from looking at her. Why had he followed? He should have stayed and enjoyed his breakfast at the lodge.  He was equal parts mad at himself.
Aliyah frowned, "Hey I know this is my fault and that your hurting but you hiss at me again and I am going to bite you." She said firmly as she looked at his fore leg gently trying not to touch it. "Ok you have two choices, you either suck it up and let me carry you back to the house or you shift and walk on your own two feet. You choice but either way I need to get you back there to fix this." She said simply.
Reese curved his neck to look to Aliyah and chirped. As if to say, he couldn't and leave him be. He then flopped down his head and closed his eyes softly painting with the pain.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Reese curved his neck to look to Aliyah and chirped. As if to say, he couldn't and leave him be. He then flopped down his head and closed his eyes softly painting with the pain.
Aliyah sighed and growled at him. "Fine be that way, we do this the hard way and its going to hurt. Bite me and you'll regret it." She said to him firmly as she moved to pick him up. It took her a few tries to get him in a position that was comfortable but she manged with a huff, thankful for her added strength as a shifter.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Katya turned to the disruption with a snarl and low rumbling growl. She then shook it off, admittedly still angry as she slowly, reluctantly got out of his lap. He had to go back to being Alpha now. She frowned slightly though at his Betas words. She turned to Yasha in confusion. "Twin package?"
Ezekiel's lip pulled  up into a secret smile,  though it looked like a reaction to the snarl and growls.  

Yasha looked to Katya curiously as she responded that way.  As she stood,  so did Yasha.  "Thank you,  Ezekiel.  You may go. On this meet and greet,  I request your presence." He informed matter-of-factly.

Ezekiel bowed and said,  "But of course,  Mr. Yasuhiko. " Before he turned to leave the room. 

Yasha then looked to Katya and explained as he started righting his appearance,  "They are twin healers I'm trying to acquire for my pride. "  He took the coat off the back of the chair and slipped it on.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:23 pm

Ezekiel's lip pulled  up into a secret smile,  though it looked like a reaction to the snarl and growls.  

Yasha looked to Katya curiously as she responded that way.  As she stood,  so did Yasha.  "Thank you,  Ezekiel.  You may go. On this meet and greet,  I request your presence." He informed matter-of-factly.

Ezekiel bowed and said,  "But of course,  Mr. Yasuhiko. " Before he turned to leave the room. 

Yasha then looked to Katya and explained as he started righting his appearance,  "They are twin healers I'm trying to acquire for my pride. "  He took the coat off the back of the chair and slipped it on.
Katya nodded that made sense, healers were important. While she was a touch sad that the moment was over she understood, he was a busy man. "Well you managed to get me to stay so I imagine you will succeed here as well. And you might want to fix your shirt." She said as her lips quirked up as she looked at his displaced shirt. In fact this was the least put together she had seen him so far and some how it was very amusing to her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:41 pm

Katya nodded that made sense, healers were important. While she was a touch sad that the moment was over she understood, he was a busy man. "Well you managed to get me to stay so I imagine you will succeed here as well. And you might want to fix your shirt." She said as her lips quirked up as she looked at his displaced shirt. In fact this was the least put together she had seen him so far and some how it was very amusing to her.
Yasha smiled and said with humor,  " A tuxedo is not appropriate for the meeting. I intend to change into something less formal. I'm off to my room to change." He tugged at his silk shirt and added,  " Don't throw any of that delicious food out. I intend to eat more of it with you, Katya."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:50 pm

Yasha smiled and said with humor,  " A tuxedo is not appropriate for the meeting. I intend to change into something less formal. I'm off to my room to change." He tugged at his silk shirt and added,  " Don't throw any of that delicious food out. I intend to eat more of it with you, Katya."
Katya chuckled, "You could pull off anything so." She trailed off with a shrug as she looked at the table. "Thats providing I don't eat it all without you. But don't worry regardless of whether or not I eat it I can always make more. I think I want to get out of this dress first though, maybe i'll sneak this some food back to my room." She thought aloud as she looked at the little cheese pies. "Maybe just a few." She said as she moved to put some on a napkin to carry back to her room. She would feel silly eating in this dining room by herself anyways.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:00 pm

Aliyah sighed and growled at him. "Fine be that way, we do this the hard way and its going to hurt. Bite me and you'll regret it." She said to him firmly as she moved to pick him up. It took her a few tries to get him in a position that was comfortable but she manged with a huff, thankful for her added strength as a shifter.
(Lol! The visual image that gives me.  Razz )

Reese mashed his teeth together to keep from biting her. What was she doing? He wasn't a Prada or Louis Vuitton bag. He thought bitterly has he endured agony.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:12 pm

Reese mashed his teeth together to keep from biting her. What was she doing? He wasn't a Prada or Louis Vuitton bag. He thought bitterly has he endured agony.
(Lol, he makes me laugh, like she is just carrying him around because she can. Pfft. )

After a little while she realized she was going to need to change position to make this less strain on her back. She moved to set him down gently and considered the best way to do this. No matter how she could think to get him back it was going to hurt for him, and there was no way she was just leaving him out here while she went back and got help. It was times like this she wished she had brought her cell phone with her everywhere.

(Should I have her carry him like a small child. lol would that make him feel better? Like this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:36 pm

(Lol, he makes me laugh, like she is just carrying him around because she can. Pfft. )

After a little while she realized she was going to need to change position to make this less strain on her back. She moved to set him down gently and considered the best way to do this. No matter how she could think to get him back it was going to hurt for him, and there was no way she was just leaving him out here while she went back and got help. It was times like this she wished she had brought her cell phone with her everywhere.

(Should I have her carry him like a small child. lol would that make him feel better? Like this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
(ROFLMAO!  )
Reese had had enough.  When she set him down,  he got up on three legs and started limping back.  He growled softly with every hop. His dignity had its limits.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 pm

(ROFLMAO!  )
Reese had had enough.  When she set him down,  he got up on three legs and started limping back.  He growled softly with every hop. His dignity had its limits.
(It would have been a funny sight. lol)
She watched him get up and begin limping his way back and shook her head. Fine if that is how he wanted to play it, she wasn't going to force him. She moved to walk alongside him with a sigh. "You know I was trying to make it less painful for you, but if this is the way you want to do things then alright." She said as she shifted to walk alongside him in her snow leopard form. At least that way she didn't have to bother talking since that was going so well. Well this day was just turning out stellar, she managed to break the arm of her head of security while trying to get away from him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:03 am

(ROFLMAO!  )
She watched him get up and begin limping his way back and shook her head. Fine if that is how he wanted to play it, she wasn't going to force him. She moved to walk alongside him with a sigh. "You know I was trying to make it less painful for you, but if this is the way you want to do things then alright." She said as she shifted to walk alongside him in her snow leopard form. At least that way she didn't have to bother talking since that was going so well. Well this day was just turning out stellar, she managed to break the arm of her head of security while trying to get away from him.
After some time of that, Reese had to take a break. He sat and looked to his left leg with a sigh, then looked ahead at how far he had to go. He moaned softly as he gave up and settled onto his side with a yowl of anguish and defeat.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:12 am

(ROFLMAO!  )
After some time of that, Reese had to take a break. He sat and looked to his left leg with a sigh, then looked ahead at how far he had to go. He moaned softly as he gave up and settled onto his side with a yowl of anguish and defeat.
(I would totally make some joke about him being overly dramatic but it probably hurts like hell. )

Aliyah chuffed at him and pushed his head a bit to try and get him up, when that didn't work she laid down next to him and just wait, he had not wanted to be carried and he didn't think he could walk either, and she was not going to leave him alone. So it left them at an impasse.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:17 am

Katya chuckled, "You could pull off anything so." She trailed off with a shrug as she looked at the table. "Thats providing I don't eat it all without you. But don't worry regardless of whether or not I eat it I can always make more. I think I want to get out of this dress first though, maybe i'll sneak this some food back to my room." She thought aloud as she looked at the little cheese pies. "Maybe just a few." She said as she moved to put some on a napkin to carry back to her room. She would feel silly eating in this dining room by herself anyways.
Yasha looked to Katya and smiled.  "Thank you.  But I still want more of that food. Two tastes is not enough." He then looked to his plate and picked up the few on there to take with him as well. "Just in case. " He said as he started for the door.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:27 am

(ROFLMAO!  )
(I would totally make some joke about him being overly dramatic but it probably hurts like hell. )

Aliyah chuffed at him and pushed his head a bit to try and get him up, when that didn't work she laid down next to him and just wait, he had not wanted to be carried and he didn't think he could walk either, and she was not going to leave him alone. So it left them at an impasse.
( I'll just say this,  if she'd put a split on it, it would be way better.  But she didn't and cheetahs are nothing but legs. So his broke leg is flopping with every hop. Is he still being over dramatic?  I cracked my hip and I was in extreme agony.) 

Reese tried to shift. Tried to get the human to come forward.  But the constant throb was making that impossible.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:32 am

Yasha looked to Katya and smiled.  "Thank you.  But I still want more of that food. Two tastes is not enough." He then looked to his plate and picked up the few on there to take with him as well. "Just in case. " He said as he started for the door.
Katya chuckled and shook her head as she moved towards the door as well. She figured she would change and come back to figure out what to do with the food just in case he didn't have people for that. "You know Yasha I do believe I am a bad influence on you, smuggling food from the table." She said with a quiet laugh looking down at her own smuggled goods wrapped carefully in a napkin. No here was hoping she remembered the way to her room from here.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum