New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Robin was walking the now dark streets quietly, looking around as she did, always on the alert for danger.
Azle walked silently determined to end this threat to his city.  There was a rogue trespassing upon his territory and he didn't take that lightly. He'd been successful in keeping it from the authorities thus far.  But he was getting bolder with each new kill. So Azle decided to walk in the city in search of him personally.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"An eight and a half hour flight will do that. It seems like I just shaved. " Raycon said with humor, glad for the deflection of topics.
Serena chuckled softly "You still look handsome with a stubble" she said before kissing his chin.
"Prickly,  perhaps.  But I'm still kissable. " Raycon stated with a grin.
Serena chuckled "I'm sure you are" she teased.
"I have proof,  you just kissed me quite sweetly on my chin." He stated with a playful chuckle.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Serena chuckled softly "You still look handsome with a stubble" she said before kissing his chin.
"I have proof,  you just kissed me quite sweetly on my chin." He stated with a playful chuckle.
Serena chuckled and kissed him again on the chin. "There now you have more proof" she teased as the car came to a stop.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:23 pm

(That particular civic, the Del Sol is a two seater, with a hard top convertible with a  storage rack in the trunk. My mom had one. Sweet little car.)

Jaeger shrugged and took the keys. "Makes since.  So...were are we going? To get something eat I hope. I'm starting. Bacon and eggs are calling to me." He said lovingly as he got in the driver's seat. 
~~~
"That is true. Redundancy is a boar. " Zypher said as his hand inched closer to herself on the counter.
~~~
Azle walked silently determined to end this threat to his city.  There was a rogue trespassing upon his territory and he didn't take hat lightly. He'd been successfully in keeping it from the authorities thus far.  But he was getting bolder with each new kill. So Azle decided to walk in the city in search of him personally.

(Cool, I didn't know) 
Keri chuckled and got in the passenger seat with a nod "Yeah, breakfast food sounds good, then we can go and check out my apartment and see what it looks like" 
~~~
Anna glanced to his hand then looked up to meet his eyes. She reached the last little bit to take his hand in hers then sighed and looked out the window again "I don't understand this, it's like you put me under a spell or something. I have never felt so close to anyone after such a short time of knowing them before."
~~~
Robin stopped and looked around when she felt the presence of another vampire. She raised her head, studying the faces close to her then moving towards an alley to lure the unknown vampire. This one was a killer, she could smell the fresh blood on him, so she would lure him, then when he made a move after her, she would fight him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:42 pm

Serena chuckled and kissed him again on the chin. "There now you have more proof" she teased as the car came to a stop.
"Ithe would seem so. Hopefully without lipstick. You might get funny looks for ravishing me." Raycon stated with a grin as he stepped out of the  vehicle.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:47 pm

"Ithe would seem so. Hopefully without lipstick. You might get funny looks for ravishing me." Raycon stated with a grin as he stepped out of the  vehicle.
Serena chuckled as she stepped out of the car. "That's why I wear matte lipgloss" she said with a wink.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:47 pm

(That particular civic, the Del Sol is a two seater, with a hard top convertible with a  storage rack in the trunk. My mom had one. Sweet little car.)

Jaeger shrugged and took the keys. "Makes since.  So...were are we going? To get something eat I hope. I'm starting. Bacon and eggs are calling to me." He said lovingly as he got in the driver's seat. 
~~~
"That is true. Redundancy is a boar. " Zypher said as his hand inched closer to herself on the counter.
~~~
Azle walked silently determined to end this threat to his city.  There was a rogue trespassing upon his territory and he didn't take hat lightly. He'd been successfully in keeping it from the authorities thus far.  But he was getting bolder with each new kill. So Azle decided to walk in the city in search of him personally.

(Cool, I didn't know) 
Keri chuckled and got in the passenger seat with a nod "Yeah, breakfast food sounds good, then we can go and check out my apartment and see what it looks like" 
~~~
Anna glanced to his hand then looked up to meet his eyes. She reached the last little bit to take his hand in hers then sighed and looked out the window again "I don't understand this, it's like you put me under a spell or something. I have never felt so close to anyone after such a short time of knowing them before."
~~~
Robin stopped and looked around when she felt the presence of another vampire. She raised her head, studying the faces close to her then moving towards an alley to lure the unknown vampire. This one was a killer, she could smell the fresh blood on him, so she would lure him, then when he made a move after her, she would fight him.
"I know just the spot. " Jaeger stated as he buckled up and started the engine.  "Oh, this is Sassy, by the way. I know,  it's strange,  but I name my cars. " He said with humor as he pulled out and headed for the exit gate.
~~~
"I feel like I've known you all my life, which doesn't make sense,  I know nothing about you. Hence my quest for knowledge. " Zypher stated confusedly.  "I would never dare to be so forward,  but you call to me somehow.  Tell me to leave Anna and I will obey. " He added softly.  ~~~
The rogue scented Robin and figured a nightcap would do just fine. Supernatural blood was so much richer like in the aged brandy

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted too soon.)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Serena chuckled as she stepped out of the car. "That's why I wear matte lipgloss" she said with a wink.
"Whatever that means in girl lingo, I don't know. " Raycon said with an exaggerated feminine flair.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:08 pm

~~~
~~~

(Cool, I didn't know) 
~~~
~~~
"I know just the spot. " Jaeger stated as he buckled up and started the engine.  "Oh, this is Sassy, by the way. I know,  it's strange,  but I name my cars. " He said with humor as he pulled out and headed for the exit gate.
~~~
"I feel like I've known you all my life, which doesn't make sense,  I know nothing about you. Hence my quest for knowledge. " Zypher stated confusedly.  "I would never dare to be so forward,  but you call to me somehow.  Tell me to leave Anna and I will obey. " He added softly.  
~~~
The rogue scented Robin and figured a nightcap would do just fine. Supernatural blood was so much richer like in the aged brandy
Keri chuckled and buckled up for the ride, looking around already as they headed out "I've heard of people naming cars like they do horses, but Sassy? There just has to be a story for a name like that." 
~~~
Anna looked back to him again, her eyes meeting his and holding there. "I don't want you to leave, I can't explain it either...unless..." 
~~~~
Robin seemed nonchalant "Donkey" he walked into the alley and paused at a random door, acting like she was searching for keys. She actually had a specially made knife in her purse, and was ready to defend herself from this one when he attacked.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:11 pm

"Whatever that means in girl lingo, I don't know. " Raycon said with an exaggerated feminine flair.
Serena laughed as they went into the bakery "Means that you don't have to worry about lip marks."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:02 pm

~~~
~~~

(Cool, I didn't know) 
~~~
~~~
~~~
"I feel like I've known you all my life, which doesn't make sense,  I know nothing about you. Hence my quest for knowledge. " Zypher stated confusedly.  "I would never dare to be so forward,  but you call to me somehow.  Tell me to leave Anna and I will obey. " He added softly.  
~~~
Keri chuckled and buckled up for the ride, looking around already as they headed out "I've heard of people naming cars like they do horses, but Sassy? There just has to be a story for a name like that." 
~~~
Anna looked back to him again, her eyes meeting his and holding there. "I don't want you to leave, I can't explain it either...unless..." 
~~~~
Robin seemed nonchalant "Donkey" he walked into the alley and paused at a random door, acting like she was searching for keys. She actually had a specially made knife in her purse, and was ready to defend herself from this one when he attacked.
"And you'd be sadly mistake Ker bear. You see, the name came from this red icon on the dash. It reads S.A.S., which is Honda'she special way of saying supplementary restraint system. So I named her Sassy after that. Plus she has some kick." Jaeger explained with a wide grin as he opened a compartment to reveal the Nos. 
~~~
Zypher was hinging on her every word.  "Unless what?" He asked quietly.  He was get nervous. 
~~~
The rogue heard her say "Donkey" and thought for sure this was going to be easy.  She didn't even see him,  stupid female. He bared his fangs with a hissed and lunged for her. 

Azle had found his scent trail and was following it as fast as foot traffic would allow.  Couldn't use his vampire powers in public. He cursed his luck, he just hoped he'd catch up with him before there was another casualty.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Serena laughed as they went into the bakery "Means that you don't have to worry about lip marks."
"Oh, I knew that." Raycon said with no confidence.  He smiled to the shop owner and complimented, " " As always,  it smells so divine in here. Please tell me you have bear claws left." 

The baker laughed and stated, "I have half a dozen." 

Raycon looked to Serena like a kid in a candy store.  "Shall we the greedy and get them all?" He asked excitedly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:16 pm

"Oh, I knew that." Raycon said with no confidence.  He smiled to the shop owner and complimented, " " As always,  it smells so divine in here. Please tell me you have bear claws left." 

Raycon looked to Serena like a kid in a candy store.  "Shall we the greedy and get them all?" He asked excitedly.
Serena chuckled before she turned to the baker "We'll get all the bear claws."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Raycon looked to Serena like a kid in a candy store.  "Shall we be greedy and get them all?" He asked excitedly.
"A girl after my own heart. " He said teasingly.  He watched as the baker chuckled and started putting them in a box.  

"Also a blueberry muffin with two coffees and one tea, please. " Raycon added as he finished that part. "Oh and I'd like for you to meet my fiance, Serena. Serena,  this is David. "

The baker looked up surprised and said, " Congratulations! What wonderful news! "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:34 pm

Raycon looked to Serena like a kid in a candy store.  "Shall we be greedy and get them all?" He asked excitedly.
"A girl after my own heart. " He said teasingly.  He watched as the baker chuckled and started putting them in a box.  

"Also a blueberry muffin with two coffees and one tea, please. " Raycon added as he finished that part. "Oh and I'd like for you to meet my fiance, Serena. Serena,  this is David. "

The baker looked up surprised and said, " Congratulations! What wonderful news! "
Serena chuckled "How could I resist that face you were making" she teased back before she smiled at David. "Thank you and it's a pleasure to meet you David. I usually go to Panera for my bear claws but from the looks of these this will definately be my new spot for my sweet cravings."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Serena chuckled "How could I resist that face you were making" she teased back before she smiled at David. "Thank you and it's a pleasure to meet you David. I usually go to Panera for my bear claws but from the looks of these this will definately be my new spot for my sweet cravings."
David smiled proudly. "For that miss, I'll only charge you half price. I put a little extra cinnamon and sugar in mine." He said in a loud whisper to her.  He then stated to Raycon when he handed over the bags. One being a paper bag with the muffin and a coffee inside. "I see you have Morris driving today,  I made his coffee just the way he likes it." 

Raycon dipped his head as he handed him a twenty.  "Yeah, he'll appreciate that. It was his day off, so I owe him one now. And David, if you keep cutting into your bottom line, you'll never make a profit." He said teasingly. 

"Don't worry about me Mr. Marlow,  I'm doing just fine." He said as he handed back the change.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:08 pm

~~~
~~~

(Cool, I didn't know) 
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~~
Robin seemed nonchalant as she walked into the alley and paused at a random door, acting like she was searching for keys. She actually had a specially made knife in her purse, and was ready to defend herself from this one when he attacked.
"And you'd be sadly mistake Ker bear. You see, the name came from this red icon on the dash. It reads S.A.S., which is Honda'she special way of saying supplementary restraint system. So I named her Sassy after that. Plus she has some kick." Jaeger explained with a wide grin as he opened a compartment to reveal the Nos. 
~~~
Zypher was hinging on her every word.  "Unless what?" He asked quietly.  He was get nervous. 
~~~
The rogue heard her say "Donkey" and thought for sure this was going to be easy.  She didn't even see him,  stupid female. He bared his fangs with a hissed and lunged for her. 

Azle had found his scent trail and was following it as fast as foot traffic would allow.  Couldn't use his vampire powers in public. He cursed his luck, he just hoped he'd catch up with him before there was another casualty.
Keri chuckled and shook her head "I was never very much 'into' cars, so that is something you may have to explain the difference of" She said "What is a supplementary restraint system?" She actually was curious about that, abd how they got SAS out of it.
~~~
"Unless, we are destined mates?" Anna said, though her voice had gone quiet. She wasn't sure what to think if they were, or if they weren't. It was odd, different and she wasn't quite sure what to make of all of it. 
~~~
Keri turned at the lunge, not giving him time to make a course correction as she used the knife and her skills to try to stab his heart and end him quickly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:34 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~~
Robin seemed nonchalant as she walked into the alley and paused at a random door, acting like she was searching for keys. She actually had a specially made knife in her purse, and was ready to defend herself from this one when he attacked.
~~~
~~~

Keri chuckled and shook her head "I was never very much 'into' cars, so that is something you may have to explain the difference of" She said "What is a supplementary restraint system?" She actually was curious about that, abd how they got SAS out of it.
~~~
"Unless, we are destined mates?" Anna said, though her voice had gone quiet. She wasn't sure what to think if they were, or if they weren't. It was odd, different and she wasn't quite sure what to make of all of it. 
~~~
Robin turned at the lunge, not giving him time to make a course correction as she used the knife and her skills to try to stab his heart and end him quickly.
"Well, that's the thing.  In American cars it's S.R.S., but Honda for some reason calls it S.A.S.. whichever way to say it, it all means the same thing,  airbags. " Jaeger stated with a wink. He pulled to a stop and handed his ticket to the attendant, then paid the amount owed.  
~~~
"Oh, your father is not going to approve of that. Not one bit. He'll have me on the next fight with my tail between my legs." Zypher said with a nervous chuckle.  He was suddenly dry mouthed and stepped away to get a sip of tea. 
~~~
The rogue deflected the blow only enough to just barely miss his heart. He hissed with his fouled breath in her face. "You'll pay for that, winch! " He said with his hand over the hole in his chest as it knitted itself closed.

Azle was getting closer by the minute.  When he smelled vampiric blood in the air. He frowned as he started pushing through the pedestrians more urgently.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:44 am

David smiled proudly. "For that miss, I'll only charge you half price. I put a little extra cinnamon and sugar in mine." He said in a loud whisper to her.  He then stated to Raycon when he handed over the bags. One being a paper bag with the muffin and a coffee inside. "I see you have Morris driving today,  I made his coffee just the way he likes it." 

Raycon dipped his head as he handed him a twenty.  "Yeah, he'll appreciate that. It was his day off, so I owe him one now. And David, if you keep cutting into your bottom line, you'll never make a profit." He said teasingly. 

"Don't worry about me Mr. Marlow,  I'm doing just fine." He said as he handed back the change.
Serena chuckled and gave David a smile "I'll see you around David, can't wait to try your other delicacies" she said happily before she turned to walk out with Raycon.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:05 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
Robin turned at the lunge, not giving him time to make a course correction as she used the knife and her skills to try to stab his heart and end him quickly.
"Well, that's the thing.  In American cars it's S.R.S., but Honda for some reason calls it S.A.S.. whichever way to say it, it all means the same thing,  airbags. " Jaeger stated with a wink. He pulled to a stop and handed his ticket to the attendant, then paid the amount owed.  
~~~
"Oh, your father is not going to approve of that. Not one bit. He'll have me on the next fight with my tail between my legs." Zypher said with a nervous chuckle.  He was suddenly dry mouthed and stepped away to get a sip of tea. 
~~~
The rogue deflected the blow only enough to just barely miss his heart. He hissed with his fouled breath in her face. "You'll pay for that, winch! " He said with his hand over the hole in his chest as it knitted itself closed.

Azle was getting closer by the minute.  When he smelled vampiric blood in the air. He frowned as he started pushing through the pedestrians more urgently.
Keri chuckled at that then shrugged a little, looking to the dash again "Interesting." Of course now she wanted to look up and see what those letters actually stood for, but that could wait.
~~~
Anna watched him quietly for a moment then shook her head "He trusts my judgement. The only reason I haven't taken over from him is because he is still relatively young and I don't have a mate." 
~~~
Robin looked at him staying so close to her and grinned "Not as much as you will, killer" She stated, turning the knife to slam it into his chest with a backhanded blow. He was a bit faster than she had expected to miss the first time, but she wasn't going to give up that easily

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:08 am

Serena chuckled and gave David a smile "I'll see you around David, can't wait to try your other delicacies" she said happily before she turned to walk out with Raycon.
David smiled after them. Happy for his friend to have found such a nice lady. 
~
Raycon handed  Serena the bag with the bear claws in it, since his other hand was full with the beverage tray and the paper bag. As the driver got out to open their door for them, he gave him the sack. "A little thank you,  Morris. Your favorite.  " He said with a smile.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:24 am

~
Raycon handed  Serena the bag with the bear claws in it, since his other hand was full with the beverage tray and the paper bag. As the driver got out to open their door for them, he gave him the sack. "A little thank you,  Morris. Your favorite.  " He said with a smile.
Serena smiled when Morris took the sack gratefully before she entered the car with the bag. She immediately took out a bear claw and started to munch on the delicious treat happily.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:49 am

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

Keri chuckled at that then shrugged a little, looking to the dash again "Interesting." Of course now she wanted to look up and see what those letters actually stood for, but that could wait.
~~~
Anna watched him quietly for a moment then shook her head "He trusts my judgement. The only reason I haven't taken over from him is because he is still relatively young and I don't have a mate." 
~~~
Robin looked at him staying so close to her and grinned "Not as much as you will, killer" She stated, turning the knife to slam it into his chest with a backhanded blow. He was a bit faster than she had expected to miss the first time, but she wasn't going to give up that easily
(Lol! Jaeger said what it ment.  Looked to the highlighted parts.   Smile  )
Jaeger smiled as he pulled out onto  the highway to head for the city.  " So where is your apartment, to you never looked?" He asked conversationally. 
~~~
Zypher nodded and looked to Anna again as he came back over to her. "Good,  because I don't want to be a fox in his henhouse, so to speak. Father's are very protective of their daughters all." He said with a small smile.  
~~~
The rogue grunted as her second blow hit its mark.  He then crumbled to a pile of ash upon the ground.  

Azle stood at the mouth of the alley dumbfounded for a moment at what he'd witnessed.  "Well met and thank you for dispatching that filth." He said respectfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:53 am

~
Serena smiled when Morris took the sack gratefully before she entered the car with the bag. She immediately took out a bear claw and started to munch on the delicious treat happily.
Raycon slipped in behind her and put the paper cups in the cup holders to free up his hands.  He glanced you Serena as she sampled one. "Well? Worth the drive?" He asked playfully as he snagged one for himself.  "Their heaven on the tounge. " He said before taking a bite.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:59 am

~
Raycon slipped in behind her and put the paper cups in the cup holders to free up his hands.  He glanced you Serena as she sampled one. "Well? Worth the drive?" He asked playfully as he snagged one for himself.  "Their heaven on the tounge. " He said before taking a bite.
Serena hummed in agreement "Oh definitely, these will be my special treat if I'm mad at you or something" she teased as she continued to savor the bearclaw.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:03 am

~
Serena hummed in agreement "Oh definitely, these will be my special treat if I'm mad at you or something" she teased as she continued to savor the bearclaw.
"How good to know, my forgiveness can come in a box." Raycon stated with a chuckle.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum