New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Iona knew to trust her judgement, Akane was rarely wrong about such things. "Alright, I prefer a slow hunt, more fun, more stalking." She replied with a slow, dark grin.
Akane share Iona's dark grin. "To think of the fun we would have missed out on,  if his aunt would have accepted Mr. Yasuhiro's offer. " She said with excitement.

Iona smiled as she stood to get off the train. "Lucky for you I play the tourist well so we should blend right in. Let the chase begin." She said with a giddy giggle, it had been a while since she had had a good hunt.
Akane stood to follow the procession to the door as the train was emptied.  She searched the platform for their unwitting target.  
(We have to wait, Ash and Alex are in limbo. They are still on the train.   Cafe  )

Iona leaned against the wall and grabbed a paper to pretend she was reading. She was always better at blending in then Akane it seemed.

(And now we wait... Eat )

Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Jaeger waited in the living room while Keri gathered the things she needed. He knew it was a conscious choice on his part. 
~~~
Zypher shook his head as he said, " My pop always said,  "Be nice to those on the way up. Because they are the ones you pass on your way back down." It may not be a big city philosophy,  but it's one that is ingrained in me. You're a good kid Joey.  I like you." 
~~~
(If it's alright with Silver176 ,  I'd like go with what I know. Which is the vampires have three serums. Like a snake's venom, they have glands that feed through their fangs. Except they have to be summoned.  She must call forth the first mark serum when she bites him. It creates a metaphysical bond between them. A tracking awareness that works both ways. )

Deagan looked up to look to Robin.  To confirm he'd heard her right.  "Really? Are you sure? It's permanent." He said for clarification.
Keri didn't take long to pack the overnight bag, coming back out to give him a smile when she was ready. "I'm ready" She said softly.
~~~
Joey gave a shy smile at that before shaking his head "They are nice enough, but their way of encouraging is different. I like you too, You are a good friend."
~~~
Robin looked at him then smiled and nodded "I am sure." She said gently "I've never marked anyone before, I had no need to, but I want you to be as safe as I can make you"
"You wouldn't be a superhero in disguise would you? That was pretty quick.  Like Clark Kent in a phone booth quick. " Jaeger teased with a chuckle as he offered to carry her bag for her. 
~~~
"It's good to be different sometimes. The feeling is mutual." Zypher stated honestly.  He looked around and stated,  " I'm going to get some gun time in and call it a night."
~~~
"Then we are both virgin in this aspect." Deagan whispered soothingly to her. He started opening his collar to reveal the black tattooed band around his pulse point. He looked to Robin with nervous anticipation. It seemed so quiet all of a sudden. As if the world had slowed down to a crawl.
Keri giggled at that and shook her head "Not at all, I haven't unpacked yet, so I just had to move them over."
~~~
Joey smiled at that then pointed him towards the shooting range. "Right there Zypher. You can practice as much as you want to." 
~~~
Robin smiled at that and dipped her head, waiting for him to finish before she looked to him again. She hoped she didn't hurt him as she moved to give him the mark so they could find each other if it became necessary.
Jaeger grinned as he took her bag to carry for her. " Easy and efficient. Alright,  my chariot awaits." He said as he made a grand gesture out the door, as he opened it for her.
~~~
"Thanks Joey.  After tonight,  I'll need the practice with silencers. " Zypher replied as he headed in the direction he'd indicated.  He waved in parting as he did so.
~~~
Deagan tensed slightly as her fangs drove home and he braced himself for what had been described as what to expect and what it felt like. But the actuality vastly different. It felt like a fire in his blood that burned with a white hot intensity. It radiated outward from her bite as it followed his blood flow. He gasped is shock, but stood fast fighting his natural instincts to pull away.  He closed his eyes while he brushed a chased kiss to Robin's neck and whispered, "Thank you, mistress."
Keri chuckled and made sure she had the key before walking out with him so they could lock up and go to his house. Yeah, groceries could wait till tomorrow or something.
~~~
Joey waved and smiled before leaving to tend to some other duties he had. 

There were a few wolves practicing in the gun range, though they simply gave him a nod of acknowledgement if they noticed he came in. There were ear protectors and safety goggles lined up on the wall opposite of the place where you stood to shoot at a wall of dirt. there were targets papers under the ear guards for the mechanical pulley that held them at different ranges.
~~~
Robin pulled back when she had finished the marking, not wanting to make him weak or anything before they went out. She gave him a smile and closed the small wounds so he wouldn't lose any blood before urging him to take a seat.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:49 am

Ash smiled and said,  "Me too. I kept dream of food." He chuckled at his comment.  He couldn't believe he'd admitted to that.
~~~
Raycon folded his paper and looked to Serena with his undivided attention.  "No, not all. A stern faced personal assistant/ secretary, is an assist. However, a stern face fiance, will constantly have me wondering what I've done wrong." He teased playfully.
"Oh I would love to dream of food" Alex said with a laugh.
~~~
Serena chuckled before she kissed him lovingly "You haven't done anything wrong so no need to worry."
Ash smiled meekly, considering the dreams Alex said she had. He jolted as the train sounded it's horn.  
~~~
Raycon studied Serena when the kiss ended,  "That's nice to know and I wasn't really worried. " He admitted with a sexy smile
"Guess we arrived" Alex commented as she got up from the bed and tried to brush off the wrinkles in her clothes.
~~~
Serena laughed "Of course you werent" she teased as she finished up her notes on her tablet.
Ash nodded and finished folded his blanket and converted the bed back into a bench set again. Then moved to do the same with hers.  "I wondered what that whistle was for. " He admitted honestly. 
(How good is Alex. Can she keep Ash safe and from being taken? Let the games begin.   Cover  )
~~~
Efficient as always." Raycon complimented Serena as he folded his paper up to get ready to go. They were heading to the private hangers at the airport where his jet was waiting for them.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:01 am

Akane share Iona's dark grin. "To think of the fun we would have missed out on,  if his aunt would have accepted Mr. Yasuhiro's offer. " She said with excitement.

Iona smiled as she stood to get off the train. "Lucky for you I play the tourist well so we should blend right in. Let the chase begin." She said with a giddy giggle, it had been a while since she had had a good hunt.
Akane stood to follow the procession to the door as the train was emptied.  She searched the platform for their unwitting target.  
(We have to wait, Ash and Alex are in limbo. They are still on the train.   Cafe  )

Iona leaned against the wall and grabbed a paper to pretend she was reading. She was always better at blending in then Akane it seemed.

Akane elbowed Iona as she saw Ash and Alex through a window on the train.  She pointed with her chin.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:39 am

"You wouldn't be a superhero in disguise would you? That was pretty quick.  Like Clark Kent in a phone booth quick. " Jaeger teased with a chuckle as he offered to carry her bag for her. 
~~~
"It's good to be different sometimes. The feeling is mutual." Zypher stated honestly.  He looked around and stated,  " I'm going to get some gun time in and call it a night."
~~~
"Then we are both virgin in this aspect." Deagan whispered soothingly to her. He started opening his collar to reveal the black tattooed band around his pulse point. He looked to Robin with nervous anticipation. It seemed so quiet all of a sudden. As if the world had slowed down to a crawl.
Keri giggled at that and shook her head "Not at all, I haven't unpacked yet, so I just had to move them over."
~~~
Joey smiled at that then pointed him towards the shooting range. "Right there Zypher. You can practice as much as you want to." 
~~~
Robin smiled at that and dipped her head, waiting for him to finish before she looked to him again. She hoped she didn't hurt him as she moved to give him the mark so they could find each other if it became necessary.
Jaeger grinned as he took her bag to carry for her. " Easy and efficient. Alright,  my chariot awaits." He said as he made a grand gesture out the door, as he opened it for her.
~~~
"Thanks Joey.  After tonight,  I'll need the practice with silencers. " Zypher replied as he headed in the direction he'd indicated.  He waved in parting as he did so.
~~~
Deagan tensed slightly as her fangs drove home and he braced himself for what had been described as what to expect and what it felt like. But the actuality vastly different. It felt like a fire in his blood that burned with a white hot intensity. It radiated outward from her bite as it followed his blood flow. He gasped is shock, but stood fast fighting his natural instincts to pull away.  He closed his eyes while he brushed a chased kiss to Robin's neck and whispered, "Thank you, mistress."
Keri chuckled and made sure she had the key before walking out with him so they could lock up and go to his house. Yeah, groceries could wait till tomorrow or something.
~~~

There were a few wolves practicing in the gun range, though they simply gave him a nod of acknowledgement if they noticed he came in. There were ear protectors and safety goggles lined up on the wall opposite of the place where you stood to shoot at a wall of dirt. there were targets papers under the ear guards for the mechanical pulley that held them at different ranges.
~~~
Robin pulled back when she had finished the marking, not wanting to make him weak or anything before they went out. She gave him a smile and closed the small wounds so he wouldn't lose any blood before urging him to take a seat.
Jaeger waited as she locked the door then headed back down to the car together.  "The good thing,  rush hour should be done by now, so it should be easy sailing." He said as he popped the trunk.  (I skipped a bit. )
~~~
Zypher returned the greetings in kind and went to a free station.  After putting on the gear and setting up his target he pulled out his extra clips and set them on the shelf. Taking his stance,  he pulled his gun from his under arm holster and went to work on the paper villain. 
~~~
Deagan sat down at Robin's insistence.  He pushed up his sleeves in time to witness the black band at his wrist start to smolder at the edges as they started glowing like burning paper.  He hissed as the line worked inwards until nothing was left of any of the tattoos. When the burning subsided,  it flaked off like embers adrift in the wind. He rubbed the clean flesh that was left unmarred in its wake. He looked to Robin as he rubbed his neck. "They downplayed that just a bit." He said with a pleasant smile.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:42 am

Akane elbowed Iona as she saw Ash and Alex through a window on the train.  She pointed with her chin.

Iona glanced the direction that Akane motioned too, just barely peaking over the top of her paper.  She got a good look at him and his companion then nodded. As she moved her paper back up she slid her eyes over to Akane and gave her a grin. "How do you want to play this?" She asked in Japanese.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:42 am

Iona glanced the direction that Akane motioned too, just barely peaking over the top of her paper.  She got a good look at him and his companion then nodded. As she moved her paper back up she slid her eyes over to Akane and gave her a grin. "How do you want to play this?" She asked in Japanese.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:48 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
Jaeger waited as she locked the door then headed back down to the car together.  "The good thing,  rush hour should be done by now, so it should be easy sailing." He said as he popped the trunk.  (I skipped a bit. )
~~~
Zypher returned the greetings in kind and went to a free station.  After putting on the gear and setting up his target he pulled out his extra clips and set them on the shelf. Taking his stance,  he pulled his gun from his under arm holster and went to work on the paper villain. 
~~~
Deagan sat down at Robin's insistence.  He pushed up his sleeves in time to witness the black band at his wrist start to smolder at the edges as they started glowing like burning paper.  He hissed as the line worked inwards until nothing was left of any of the tattoos. When the burning subsided,  it flaked off like embers adrift in the wind. He rubbed the clean flesh that was left unmarred in its wake. He looked to Robin as he rubbed his neck. "They downplayed that just a bit." He said with a pleasant smile.
Keri set her bag in the trunk then went to get in her seat "Good, I am eager to see where you live." She said honestly.
~~~
The others either focused on their own targets or watched him to see how he did, tough they tried not to be overt about that.
~~~
Robin chuckled and moved to get in the driver's seat. "Maybe they downplay it to make it easier to accept." She said practically. It made sense that they wouldn't want to advertise anything bad so that the people would accept it easier.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:30 pm

"First a bump and lift of his passport and phone. Let's cut of his lifeline to auntie dearest and tighten his chain to this area. Can you manage that?" Akane said in Japanese with a smirk.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:40 pm

"Oh I would love to dream of food" Alex said with a laugh.
~~~
Serena chuckled before she kissed him lovingly "You haven't done anything wrong so no need to worry."
Ash smiled meekly, considering the dreams Alex said she had. He jolted as the train sounded it's horn.  
~~~
Raycon studied Serena when the kiss ended,  "That's nice to know and I wasn't really worried. " He admitted with a sexy smile
"Guess we arrived" Alex commented as she got up from the bed and tried to brush off the wrinkles in her clothes.
~~~
Serena laughed "Of course you werent" she teased as she finished up her notes on her tablet.
Ash nodded and finished folded his blanket and converted the bed back into a bench set again. Then moved to do the same with hers.  "I wondered what that whistle was for. " He admitted honestly. 
(How good is Alex. Can she keep Ash safe and from being taken? Let the games begin.   Cover  )
~~~
Efficient as always." Raycon complimented Serena as he folded his paper up to get ready to go. They were heading to the private hangers at the airport where his jet was waiting for them.
(Oh lord Razz )
Alex felt like something was off, she couldn't explain it but it was like someone was watching them. She didn't answer as she casually looked around when really she was scoping out anything odd.
~~~
"Thank you" Serena said with a smile as she turned off her tablet when they arrived at the private hanger.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:52 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri set her bag in the trunk then went to get in her seat "Good, I am eager to see where you live." She said honestly.
~~~
The others either focused on their own targets or watched him to see how he did, tough they tried not to be overt about that.
~~~
Robin chuckled and moved to get in the driver's seat. "Maybe they downplay it to make it easier to accept." She said practically. It made sense that they wouldn't want to advertise anything bad so that the people would accept it easier.
Jaeger shut the trunk and got in the driver's side.  As he got the key, he grinned and said, "Let's just hope you're not too disappointed. " 
~~~
Zypher pulled the target in to change it out for a new one. He had to admit he was satisfied with his clustering. Head and heart,  both guaranteed to stop any suspect. As the new target went out, he change this clip. He was in the zone and working on autopilot. 
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly and nodded.  "You're probably right., why spoil  the surprise. But I can say this with absolutely certainty,  it definitely hurt less than getting the tattoos." He said with fondness for what she'd done for him.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:28 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
(Oh lord Razz )
Alex felt like something was off, she couldn't explain it but it was like someone was watching them. She didn't answer as she casually looked around when really she was scoping out anything odd.
~~~
"Thank you" Serena said with a smile as she turned off her tablet when they arrived at the private hanger.
( you know what I said that line, I heard Jigsaw's voice in my head.  Razz  )
Ash gathered his things and unlocked the door. "What are you looking for?" He asked curiously as he watched Alex. 
~~~
"Z's in the sky, here we come." Raycon stated as he got out of the car and moved to wait for Serena, as the driver poped the trunk and opened her door. While the steward unloaded their luggage from the trunk and onto the jet.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:32 pm

"First a bump and lift of his passport and phone. Let's cut of his lifeline to auntie dearest and tighten his chain to this area. Can you manage that?" Akane said in Japanese with a smirk.

( Since Ash is your character can I just put what she does here or do you want me to make a separate post when she interacts with Ash in anyway? )

Iona rolled her eyes. "Of course I can manage that, lifting stuff and pick pocketing are my jam. I've been doing that since forever. I'll wait until they come of the train. Worse case stay in the wings and you can play off my mistakes." She said with a shrug.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:40 pm

( Since Ash is your character can I just put what she does here or do you want me to make a separate post when she interacts with Ash in anyway? )

Iona rolled her eyes. "Of course I can manage that, lifting stuff and pick pocketing are my jam. I've been doing that since forever. I'll wait until they come of the train. Worse case stay in the wings and you can play off my mistakes." She said with a shrug.
(We'll do freestanding posts when they interact. That way they can be tagged by all parties involved.   he he he  )
"Oh? So you're planning on making mistakes? Way to set the bar high." Akane asked teasingly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:43 pm

(We'll do freestanding posts when they interact. That way they can be tagged by all parties involved.   he he he  )
"Oh? So you're planning on making mistakes? Way to set the bar high." Akane asked teasingly.

"Well hey I have to cover all my bases just in case auntie dearest is more sharp then we give her credit for." Iona said with a chuckle as she folded her paper and moved to get started.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Iona moved towards the traincar where they still were and scoped it out, out of the corner of her eye. She then moved down the hall of the train car, bumping into Ash as he exited his room. She lifted his passport and slipped it into her inside jacket pocket. As she moved to help him she lifted his cell phone and slid her sudoku book in his pocket in place of the two things she had taken. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry, I haven't been feeling well recently. Oh dear I think I might be sick excuse me." She said as she screwed her face up in pain and moved to rush off the train car to throw up.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Iona moved towards the traincar where they still were and scoped it out, out of the corner of her eye. She then moved down the hall of the train car, bumping into Ash as he exited his room. She lifted his passport and slipped it into her inside jacket pocket. As she moved to help him she lifted his cell phone and slid her sudoku book in his pocket in place of the two things she had taken. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry, I haven't been feeling well recently. Oh dear I think I might be sick excuse me." She said as she screwed her face up in pain and moved to rush off the train car to throw up.
(I knew you were good, but not that good.  clap )
Ash was in a fluster,  he'd stepped out in her way and she was apologizing to him? "Umm, so sorry! I hope you feel better!" He called after her as she left.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:12 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger shut the trunk and got in the driver's side.  As he got the key, he grinned and said, "Let's just hope you're not too disappointed. " 
~~~
Zypher pulled the target in to change it out for a new one. He had to admit he was satisfied with his clustering. Head and heart,  both guaranteed to stop any suspect. As the new target went out, he change this clip. He was in the zone and working on autopilot. 
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly and nodded.  "You're probably right., why spoil  the surprise. But I can say this with absolutely certainty,  it definitely hurt less than getting the tattoos." He said with fondness for what she'd done for him.
Keri smiled at him then dipped her head. She couldn't see how she could be disappointed, even if his place wasn't as flashy as this hotel was.
~~~
The other wolves were happy with his marksmanship, though they left him to his practice instead of bothering him.
~~~
Robin smiled at him again and reached over to pat his arm gently. "I'm glad for that, are you ready to see the city now?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Iona moved towards the traincar where they still were and scoped it out, out of the corner of her eye. She then moved down the hall of the train car, bumping into Ash as he exited his room. She lifted his passport and slipped it into her inside jacket pocket. As she moved to help him she lifted his cell phone and slid her sudoku book in his pocket in place of the two things she had taken. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry, I haven't been feeling well recently. Oh dear I think I might be sick excuse me." She said as she screwed her face up in pain and moved to rush off the train car to throw up.
Ash was in a fluster,  he'd stepped out in her way and she was apologizing to him? "Umm, so sorry! I hope you feel better!" He called after her as she left.

(Well what can I say. heck yeah )

Iona almost felt bad for the poor Naive guy, she waved at him as she covered her mouth to move away. "So do I, again so sorry, oh no." She said as she made a retching sound, she stuck one of her fingers down her throat that covered her mouth to make it believable. Man she hope Akane was enjoying the show. She hurried off the train car and made for the end of the tracks and dry heaved onto the ground for good measure.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:21 pm

~~~
~~~
(Oh lord Razz )
~~~
Ash gathered his things and unlocked the door. "What are you looking for?" He asked curiously as he watched Alex. 
~~~
"Z's in the sky, here we come." Raycon stated as he got out of the car and moved to wait for Serena, as the driver poped the trunk and opened her door. While the steward unloaded their luggage from the trunk and onto the jet.
Alex eyed the woman that bumped into them, when she left she grabbed Ash's hand and quickly made way out of the train. She made sure they were in the large crowds so it would be hard to spot them. 
~~~
"Z?" Serena questioned curiously as she walked with Raycon to the plane.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:23 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri smiled at him then dipped her head. She couldn't see how she could be disappointed, even if his place wasn't as flashy as this hotel was.
~~~
The other wolves were happy with his marksmanship, though they left him to his practice instead of bothering him.
~~~
Robin smiled at him again and reached over to pat his arm gently. "I'm glad for that, are you ready to see the city now?"
Jaeger watched her and said,  "Ker,  I was only kidding.  You're going to have to watch out for me. I'm having too much fun teased you." 
~~~
When he depleted his ammo,  he contented himself with watching the others as they shot their targets. 
~~~
Deagan smiled and said,  " More than anything in the world." He slipped on his seat belt and shut the door.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:03 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger watched her and said,  "Ker,  I was only kidding.  You're going to have to watch out for me. I'm having too much fun teased you." 
~~~
When he depleted his ammo,  he contented himself with watching the others as they shot their targets. 
~~~
Deagan smiled and said,  " More than anything in the world." He slipped on his seat belt and shut the door.
"I was holding my opinion until after I saw your place" Keri said teasingly as she looked to him again. He was much more interesting to look at than the garage or traffic after all.
~~~
The other wolves came in when they wanted to and were off the clock to practice, there was no set time or time limit, though most only came in for a few minutes then went on to do other things. They didn't need too much practice at least not these here now. The younger ones came in with a teacher for their practice time around 4 in the afternoon.
~~~
Robin grinned and started the car, buckling up for the trip as they headed for the city to look around and show him what was there.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:27 am

Iona almost felt bad for the poor Naive guy, she waved at him as she covered her mouth to move away. "So do I, again so sorry, oh no." She said as she made a retching sound, she stuck one of her fingers down her throat that covered her mouth to make it believable. Man she hope Akane was enjoying the show. She hurried off the train car and made for the end of the tracks and dry heaved onto the ground for good measure.
Akane kept her vantage point and watched as they tried to get lost in the crowd. She glanced to Iona playing it up and moved at a leisurely pace to follow them at a discreet distance.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:37 am

~~~
(Oh lord Razz )
~~~
~~~
Alex eyed the woman that bumped into them, when she left she grabbed Ash's hand and quickly made way out of the train. She made sure they were in the large crowds so it would be hard to spot them. 
~~~
"Alex? What are you doing?" Ash asked confusedly.  He pulled to try and free his hand. "What has gotten into you?" He inquired as he looked at the crowd of people pushing up aginst them. 
~~~
"Not "Z" But Z's as in sleep. That coffee didn't make a dentist in keeping me awake for long. " Raycon stated with a yawn.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:43 am

Akane kept her vantage point and watched as they tried to get lost in the crowd. She glanced to Iona playing it up and moved at a leisurely pace to follow them at a discreet distance.
"Just trust me" Alex said tightly as she held on his hand. She saw a man holding onto a bottle of champagne, she effectively made someone bump into to him. While they were arguing she gave the top a quick twist enough to pop up the cap. The pop was loud enough to sound almost like a gun shot and caused everyone to panic. Alex rushed through the crowd wish Ash effectively getting lost in the chaos and headed through an alleyway.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:45 am

(Oh lord Razz )
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Alex? What are you doing?" Ash asked confusedly.  He pulled to try and free his hand. "What has gotten into you?" He inquired as he looked at the crowd of people pushing up aginst them. 
~~~
"Not "Z" But Z's as in sleep. That coffee didn't make a dentist in keeping me awake for long. " Raycon stated with a yawn.
"Oh I see, I'm probably going to fall asleep as soon as I sit down" Serena said with a tired chuckle.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum