New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(No your not bad to RP with, if fact I enjoy it immensely. I just wasn't quite awake when I posted that one and my brain couldn't figure out if it worked or not. giggle )

Katya smiled softly at his reaction, listening as he tried to figure out purring again. She gently dropped her forehead against his and listened to him. It was a soothing sound and she was happy to hear it after everything she had just helped him through. Without really meaning too she began purring as well, just completely content and at peace for the moment.
After a time of that, Yasha open his eyes and cupped  Katya face and closed the small space that separated their lips. But stopped short to where they barely touched. Unsure as to if she'd turn from his kiss.
Katya opened her eyes when she felt him move, She watched as he closed the distance between then lips and she froze for a moment. When he stopped just short she wondered if he was having second thoughts, but his expression didn't seem to fit that. She smiled then, realizing he had stopped because he was unsure if she'd let him. She closed her eyes as well as the last short bit of distance and between them and kissed him gently, answering any doubts he may have had in his mind.
At the warm press of her lips to his, he knew there was no going back. She'd choosing him as well. He scooped her up and settled her in his lap and kissed her proper.
When he moved to pick her up and settle her in his lap she had not been expecting it and gave a slightly startled growl. But she recovered quickly as he kissed her again, she moved her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his short hair.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Alejandro sighed a bit, "I will just have to adapt is all." He told her simply as he got into the elevator when it arrived. He still didn't think putting a collar on him would fool anyone.
Lilly nodded and got in the elevator, heading up to the seventh floor so she could show him to his own, self-contained apartment. "You could cook in here if you want, but we have a cafeteria that's open 24/7 for mingling within the pack."
"Good to know there is food available when I don't feel like cooking." He said with a smile as he stepped into his apartment when they got there and looked around. It would work, he didn't need much and he would make the space his own.
"You can paint or whatever to make this place yours, we also have plenty of furniture in storage if you don't like what's here." Lilly said with a grin.
He moved to set his things down on the couch and look out a window to see his view. He then turned back to her with a smile. "Oh no I think this is quite alright as it is, thank you. I do have something that are being shipped here from my old place in Spain but I am not sure when they will arrive." He told her as he moved to see what sort of equipment he had to work with in the kitchen.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:15 pm

(And when someone else is alpha,  you get to.  coolbeans  )
Reese looked up the tree as she climbed.  Ok, be up there. At least you're not galavanting around the forest all willy-nilly. He thought to himself as he shifted to sit with his back against the tree as a back rest.
(Lol )
She moved higher into the tree and saw a sturdy looking branch not too far away in the tree next to it. She coiled her haunches a little, gave a little butt wiggle and jumped to the next tree over. The branch creaked in protest but she regained her balance and moved on. Slowly making her way down this tree, jumping too the ground and running off in the other direction from him. He was a sprinter even if he caught up to her he would eventually tire, and she could just lope off at an easy pace.
Reese cursed softly as he heard the tree creaking and realized her Daredevil stunt. He sighed as he saw her jump down and running off again. She shook his head before shifting, feeling very much like that skunk in the old cartoons, chased after her again.
When she got towards a rocky outcropping she easily jumped up and began climbing towards the top. It had been awhile since she had climbed this much, she panted slightly, she really needed to do this more so she had a little better stamina. Rocks crumbled and rolled down as she moved across the ledge to jump to a higher rock.
Reese tried to follow her up, but his climbing ability was limited at best. He chirped in pain as a displaced rock collided with him, knocking him down. He hit hard and yowled in pain as he tried to right himself.  He looked down to his front legs and saw it at an unnatural angle. Just great, he thought as he limping to a padded area and laid down carefully.  He panted through the pain and thought of what to do.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:15 pm

Alejandro sighed a bit, "I will just have to adapt is all." He told her simply as he got into the elevator when it arrived. He still didn't think putting a collar on him would fool anyone.
Lilly nodded and got in the elevator, heading up to the seventh floor so she could show him to his own, self-contained apartment. "You could cook in here if you want, but we have a cafeteria that's open 24/7 for mingling within the pack."
"Good to know there is food available when I don't feel like cooking." He said with a smile as he stepped into his apartment when they got there and looked around. It would work, he didn't need much and he would make the space his own.
"You can paint or whatever to make this place yours, we also have plenty of furniture in storage if you don't like what's here." Lilly said with a grin.
He moved to set his things down on the couch and look out a window to see his view. He then turned back to her with a smile. "Oh no I think this is quite alright as it is, thank you. I do have something that are being shipped here from my old place in Spain but I am not sure when they will arrive." He told her as he moved to see what sort of equipment he had to work with in the kitchen.
"I will let the desk employee know to keep a watch for them." Lilly said and smiled "Do you want to take the test or push it off till tomorrow?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:26 pm

(Lol )
She moved higher into the tree and saw a sturdy looking branch not too far away in the tree next to it. She coiled her haunches a little, gave a little butt wiggle and jumped to the next tree over. The branch creaked in protest but she regained her balance and moved on. Slowly making her way down this tree, jumping too the ground and running off in the other direction from him. He was a sprinter even if he caught up to her he would eventually tire, and she could just lope off at an easy pace.
Reese cursed softly as he heard the tree creaking and realized her Daredevil stunt. He sighed as he saw her jump down and running off again. She shook his head before shifting, feeling very much like that skunk in the old cartoons, chased after her again.
When she got towards a rocky outcropping she easily jumped up and began climbing towards the top. It had been awhile since she had climbed this much, she panted slightly, she really needed to do this more so she had a little better stamina. Rocks crumbled and rolled down as she moved across the ledge to jump to a higher rock.
Reese tried to follow her up, but his climbing ability was limited at best. He chirped in pain as a displaced rock collided with him, knocking him down. He hit hard and yowled in pain as he tried to right himself.  He looked down to his front legs and saw it at an unnatural angle. Just great, he thought as he limping to a padded area and laid down carefully.  He panted through the pain and thought of what to do.
(Poor Reece, why did he have to try and climb up after her. )

She heard him yowl in pain and her head shot back in worry. She looked down and saw as he limped over to a soft area and laid down. She moved to find a way to safely get back down to the ground. She slid the last few feet and sort of tumbled to the ground. She shook it off and padded over to him and shifted crouching next to him to look at his legs. "You shouldn't.."She started then stopped herself, she shouldn't be chastising him like a parent right now. "I'm sorry, this is my fault and I am going to figure out how to fix it." She said as she tried to go through the options in her head.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:30 pm

"I will let the desk employee know to keep a watch for them." Lilly said and smiled "Do you want to take the test or push it off till tomorrow?"
"I am not fond of tests so might as well get it over with now I think." he told her truthfully with a light chuckle.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:43 pm

"I am not fond of tests so might as well get it over with now I think." he told her truthfully with a light chuckle.
Lilly dipped her head and smiled, holding the key out to him "This is your key, follow me to the testing room"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Jaeger sighed loudly and complained playfully,  "Gees Ker,  thanks for ruining it for everyone else." He wrapped both arms around her and purred too. "Well, now that you have my full attention,  how about a sloppily sugar?" He asked as he puckered his lips out like a blowfish. 
~~~
Azle was rewarded with the loveliest of reactions from her. "Robin,  if I were to kiss you, would you stake me? " he asked on a whisper.
Keri laughed softly and looked up at him "I thought you had watched this before?" She teased then moved to give him a kiss.
~~~
Robin drew in a breath at that question then shook her head a little, she wouldn't stake him. She didn't look away from his eyes, holding his gaze silently
Jaeger sighed softly and savored everything about his Ker bear.  "Yummy,  that was the sweetest sugar yet." He said adoringly as he fell sideways on the couch taking her with him.  He then said in a villainous voice, " said the spider to the fly. You're snagged in my web what are you going to do now?" He asked as he tucked the throw under him quickly making it tight around them.
~~~
Azle flashed a fang in a gentle smile as he eased forward and took Robin at her word. Her scent....her warmth.... her being all so alluring to him.
Keri laughed softly as he moved them then 'trapped' her against his side on the couch. "Hm, I don't know. What shall I do now?" She asked then grinned and tried to tickle him
~~~
Robin's gaze dropped from his eyes to his lips as he drew closer to her. She licked her lips before leaning closer, taking the last inch or so to kiss him.
"I don't know,  but Spiderman is hard to get away from. That's why he gets the girls. Didn't you know? He sucks all the sugars out of them. Better hurry,  Ker. I'm getting awful tempted to kiss you until you're sugar free." Jaeger stated as he looked crazily to her lips for effect while licking his lips in preparation.  
~~~
Azle brushed his hand through Robin's hair as their lips made contract.  He massaged her nape slightly as their lips explore each other and experienced each other's flavor. He noticed the wine lingered upon her lips and subtly perfumed her breath.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Lilly dipped her head and smiled, holding the key out to him "This is your key, follow me to the testing room"
He took his key and slipped it into his pocket as he followed her out, shutting the door softly behind him. "Is this test fail-able perchance?" He asked curiously.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:59 pm

He took his key and slipped it into his pocket as he followed her out, shutting the door softly behind him. "Is this test fail-able perchance?" He asked curiously.
Lilly laughed softly and shook her head, heading for the elevator again "No, you can't fail it, it's just to see what position would fit you best."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Lilly laughed softly and shook her head, heading for the elevator again "No, you can't fail it, it's just to see what position would fit you best."
He chuckled as he followed her in. "I have failed many tests before, if there is a way to fail this I probably will. I really struggled in school as a boy because of it." He said with a smile, he had to work twice as hard be always got it in the end.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Jaeger sighed loudly and complained playfully,  "Gees Ker,  thanks for ruining it for everyone else." He wrapped both arms around her and purred too. "Well, now that you have my full attention,  how about a sloppily sugar?" He asked as he puckered his lips out like a blowfish. 
~~~
Azle was rewarded with the loveliest of reactions from her. "Robin,  if I were to kiss you, would you stake me? " he asked on a whisper.
Keri laughed softly and looked up at him "I thought you had watched this before?" She teased then moved to give him a kiss.
~~~
Robin drew in a breath at that question then shook her head a little, she wouldn't stake him. She didn't look away from his eyes, holding his gaze silently
Jaeger sighed softly and savored everything about his Ker bear.  "Yummy,  that was the sweetest sugar yet." He said adoringly as he fell sideways on the couch taking her with him.  He then said in a villainous voice, " said the spider to the fly. You're snagged in my web what are you going to do now?" He asked as he tucked the throw under him quickly making it tight around them.
~~~
Azle flashed a fang in a gentle smile as he eased forward and took Robin at her word. Her scent....her warmth.... her being all so alluring to him.
Keri laughed softly as he moved them then 'trapped' her against his side on the couch. "Hm, I don't know. What shall I do now?" She asked then grinned and tried to tickle him
~~~
Robin's gaze dropped from his eyes to his lips as he drew closer to her. She licked her lips before leaning closer, taking the last inch or so to kiss him.
"I don't know,  but Spiderman is hard to get away from. That's why he gets the girls. Didn't you know? He sucks all the sugars out of them. Better hurry,  Ker. I'm getting awful tempted to kiss you until you're sugar free." Jaeger stated as he looked crazily to her lips for effect while licking his lips in preparation.  
~~~
Azle brushed his hand through Robin's hair as their lips made contract.  He massaged her nape slightly as their lips explore each other and experienced each other's flavor. He noticed the wine lingered upon her lips and subtly perfumed her breath.
(Not ticklish?)
"You think you can make me sugar free?" Keri asked with laughter. She was happy here with him. 
~~~
Robin hadn't thought she would feel so much from such a simple kiss, but she did. She felt his hand in her hair and at the back of her neck and hummed softly at the feeling.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:21 pm

He chuckled as he followed her in. "I have failed many tests before, if there is a way to fail this I probably will. I really struggled in school as a boy because of it." He said with a smile, he had to work twice as hard be always got it in the end.
Lilly looked to him then reached over to touch his arm "The only way to fail is to not take it, or to lie, even then, you have choices for jobs."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:25 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
(Not ticklish?)
"You think you can make me sugar free?" Keri asked with laughter. She was happy here with him. 
~~~
Robin hadn't thought she would feel so much from such a simple kiss, but she did. She felt his hand in her hair and at the back of her neck and hummed softly at the feeling.
(Not on his sides.  His tummy is the spot she's looking for. Wink )
Jaeger laughed as she hit his tickle spot. "Oh, I can die trying! Oh, stop! Unfair! Spiderman doesn't have a weakness! Oh, I can't breath!" He asked through bouts of laughter.  He tried to capture her hands to stop her. 
~~~
Azle wanted more, wanted to deepen the kiss but was afraid of nicking her with his fangs. He pulled back to murmur,  "My favorite wine sampling yet. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:36 pm

Jaeger laughed as she hit his tickle spot. "Oh, I can die trying! Oh, stop! Unfair! Spiderman doesn't have a weakness! Oh, I can't breath!" He asked through bouts of laughter.  He tried to capture her hands to stop her. 
~~~
Azle wanted more, wanted to deepen the kiss but was afraid of nicking her with his fangs. He pulled back to murmur,  "My favorite wine sampling yet. "
Keri laughed softly and stopped so she could lean over him to kiss him again "That's what you get for trapping me Mr. Spider man." She said teasingly as he held her hands. 
~~~
Robin blinked her eyes open and looked at him again before licking her lips again. "Better than wine" She said softly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 pm

Lilly looked to him then reached over to touch his arm "The only way to fail is to not take it, or to lie, even then, you have choices for jobs."
He looked down at his arm, her touch pulling him out of his thoughts. He smiled and reached over patting her hand gently. "Oh I know, I have never let it stop me before, it won't now. i've made it almost to five hundred with this issue and have had many jobs in the past, I think I will manage." He told her with a soft smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:47 pm

He looked down at his arm, her touch pulling him out of his thoughts. He smiled and reached over patting her hand gently. "Oh I know, I have never let it stop me before, it won't now. i've made it almost to five hundred with this issue and have had many jobs in the past, I think I will manage." He told her with a soft smile.
Lilly smiled at him again and nodded. He was almost twice her age. She dipped her head, letting her hand fall to her side again as the elevator binged. They were now on the first level below ground level.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Lilly smiled at him again and nodded. He was almost twice her age. She dipped her head, letting her hand fall to her side again as the elevator binged. They were now on the first level below ground level.
(Hey with age comes experience.. Twisted Evil )

He followed her out of the elevator and looked around curiously. He was certainly wondering where this test would put him job wise.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:14 pm

He followed her out of the elevator and looked around curiously. He was certainly wondering where this test would put him job wise.
Now that answer was entirely up to him and what he wanted to be. Lilly led him to the room filled with computers and woke one up. "Alright, here we are, all you have to do is answer them and it will give you a list of openings to pick from in a couple of hours or so."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:18 pm

~~~
Keri laughed softly and stopped so she could lean over him to kiss him again "That's what you get for trapping me Mr. Spider man." She said teasingly as he held her hands. 
~~~
Robin blinked her eyes open and looked at him again before licking her lips again. "Better than wine" She said softly
Jaeger grinned as he recovered his breath and kissed her lovingly. He then asked playfully,  "Mr. Spider man? Why so formal? Tell me and I'll set you free."
~~~
Azle smiled and said with a lovers intimacy,  "You flatter me, Robin. That's unexpected and appreciated. It has been a long time since someone archived that much." His hand was still at her nape massaging gently the tension she had there and worked his skilful fingers down the column of her neck to her shoulders.  " You are so tense, it must be agony." He added his observation.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Now that answer was entirely up to him and what he wanted to be. Lilly led him to the room filled with computers and woke one up. "Alright, here we are, all you have to do is answer them and it will give you a list of openings to pick from in a couple of hours or so."
(Hmm now I got to think up a job for him. lol )

Alejandro nodded and sat down in front of the computer and smiled up at her. "Wish me luck then." He said as he began the test.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:41 pm

~~~
~~~
Jaeger grinned as he recovered his breath and kissed her lovingly. He then asked playfully,  "Mr. Spider man? Why so formal? Tell me and I'll set you free."
~~~
Azle smiled and said with a lovers intimacy,  "You flatter me, Robin. That's unexpected and appreciated. It has been a long time since someone archived that much." His hand was still at her nape massaging gently the tension she had there and worked his skilful fingers down the column of her neck to her shoulders.  " You are so tense, it must be agony." He added his observation.
Keri purred at his loving kiss, even though he held her hands in his. She shrugged lightly "Just because, no reason" She murmured softly. 
~~~
Robin tilted her head, arching her neck to ease some of that tension he felt in her. "I am always tense when I am awake." She said, though he was making her relax

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:43 pm

(Hmm now I got to think up a job for him. lol )

Alejandro nodded and sat down in front of the computer and smiled up at her. "Wish me luck then." He said as he began the test.
Lilly found something to do on another computer while he did his test.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:47 pm

(Poor Reece, why did he have to try and climb up after her. )

She heard him yowl in pain and her head shot back in worry. She looked down and saw as he limped over to a soft area and laid down. She moved to find a way to safely get back down to the ground. She slid the last few feet and sort of tumbled to the ground. She shook it off and padded over to him and shifted crouching next to him to look at his legs. "You shouldn't.."She started then stopped herself, she shouldn't be chastising him like a parent right now. "I'm sorry, this is my fault and I am going to figure out how to fix it." She said as she tried to go through the options in her head.
Reese hissed angrily at her and laid on his side to keep from looking at her. Why had he followed? He should have stayed and enjoyed his breakfast at the lodge.  He was equal parts mad at himself.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:53 pm

"In that case, just sashay your tiger self his way and wait for the pounce.  He likes his lion form more then his human,  just a friendly warning. " Akane said with humor.
Iona grinned wider and nodded. "I know he prefers being in his lion form, I've noticed that. And I won't complain hes gorgeous that way. Thanks for the tip, your the best." She said winking at her friend before finishing her sandwich. She was now quite excited to be getting back home.
Akane smiled pleasantly and finished her sandwich and drink.  "Thank you Iona,  that hit the spot.  It was just what I needed." She said truthfully.
Iona grinned and grabbed the garbage and plates to take them back. "Your welcome, you know me I am a giver." She replied as she came back out to her seat. "And I also know you hate the time on the jet, and eating always helps calm down me, its a wonder I am not fat by now." She said with a laugh.
"Hey, we do train a lot and of course other activities,  so it seems to balance out." Akane said with humor as the pilot announced their arrival and to put on seatbelts. She looked to the twins to see if they were buckled up so they didn't have to wake them. 
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Thankfully the twins were buckled, mostly because they didn't trust planes and turbulence, but that worked out.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum