New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:15 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:Raycon rolled the window up and smiled devilishly to Serena.  " Oh what to do? Our reason for behaving has left us to our own devices. Where were we? Oh yes, we were debating my bearness." He said with a chuckle.
Serena chuckled softly before she relaxed back against the seat.  "Yes it was determined that you're half bear because of your a grump" she teased.
Raycon made a pout face and told the driver Serena's address from memory.  "You're so mean to me. That's why I'm grumpy. " He replied teasingly.
"And what would make you feel better?" she asked in a teasing tone.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger made a shocked face. "What gives,  I didn't get all that. But then I was just lucky to keep my life. Raycon was very cross with me for a while. Until I delivered what I promised. Especially when he hasn't been hacked since." He said with a smug smirk.  
~~~
Zypher chuckled softly and nodded,  " Definitely nothing compared to all the bells and whistles of today. Did you ever have to ride in one?" He asked as he turned to restomp his lower back aginst the countertop while his hands gripped the edge on either side of him.
"Maybe him being cross and your odd 'introduction' to him is why you didn't get an intro packet?" Keri asked, teasing a little. "Which one is your car?"
~~~
Anna shook her head then laughed softly "I have had to ride in the modern versions, for business purposes, but never the older ones thankfully. I'm not afraid of heights, but I don't like helicopters."
Jaeger chuckled softly and nodded. "I suppose you're right.  Which reinforces the importance of first impressions." He said with humor.  At Keri's question,  he looked to her and ask enticingly,  "Which car do you think it is? I want to see if you can guess right.  Just for fun, you see. Am I overcompensating or am I frugal? Do I love the classics or do I love speed?"
~~~
Zypher grinned at that reveal.  He never would have guessed that. "Interesting. " He said simply.
Keri looked to him and tilted her head a little "Speed and power, yes, defiantly. But the look is a harder thing to pinpoint. You may like flashy, but that would be dangerous to leave in an airport lot for any length of time, much less days on end. Also there's the ability to 'blend in' with the other cars if you have a more drab exterior with the same power under the hood." She said then winked before turning to look at the cars available to choose from. She finally pointed to one and looked to him curiously. 
~~~
Anna shrugged then chuckled "Hey, at least with an airplane you can close the window and not have to see anything if you want."
Jaeger looked to her choice for him and burst out laughing.  "You're joking right?! A Pepto Bismol pink geo?   Your logic was spot on, bit you couldn't resist the temptation,  could you Ker bear?" He asked with a light of levity in his eyes. "Now be serious, which one do you think. If you get it right,  I'll let you drive her." He said enticingly.
~~~
"Hey, I wasn't judging.  I'm genuinely fascinated by anything and everything about you.........I know that sounds stalkerish. But I assure you,  I'm far from that. " Zypher stated shyly.  He like Anna.  She made him feel as awkward as a school boy.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:Raycon rolled the window up and smiled devilishly to Serena.  " Oh what to do? Our reason for behaving has left us to our own devices. Where were we? Oh yes, we were debating my bearness." He said with a chuckle.
Serena chuckled softly before she relaxed back against the seat.  "Yes it was determined that you're half bear because of your a grump" she teased.
Raycon made a pout face and told the driver Serena's address from memory.  "You're so mean to me. That's why I'm grumpy. " He replied teasingly.
Raycon thought about that and said with a mischievous grin. "Some fresh bear claws.  I know the perfect bakery.  We'll need the energy with all that packing we'll be doing. "

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:33 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon thought about that and said with a mischievous grin. "Some fresh bear claws.  I know the perfect bakery.  We'll need the energy with all that packing we'll be doing. "
Serena gave him a broad smile "Oh I love bear claws! Haven't had one in months" she said excitedly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:47 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena gave him a broad smile "Oh I love bear claws! Haven't had one in months" she said excitedly.
"It is a certainty then, a plight I shall remedy." Raycon said with a chuckle as he told the driver the changes in destination.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:02 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"It is a certainty then, a plight I shall remedy." Raycon said with a chuckle as he told the driver the changes in destination.
Serena laughed as she crossed her legs "I'm glad I'm not far enough along to experience the morning sickness yet. I would be sad to throw up the bear claw" she said with humor.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:51 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena laughed as she crossed her legs "I'm glad I'm not far enough along to experience the morning sickness yet. I would be sad to throw up the bear claw" she said with humor.
"At natural form of  anorexia.  All the flavors,  none of the regret. " Raycon said humorously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:00 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"At natural form of  anorexia.  All the flavors,  none of the regret. " Raycon said humorously.
Serena grimaced at that "Hoepfully little one here won't put me through hell with that. I've heard how some mothers had it really bad."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena grimaced at that "Hoepfully little one here won't put me through hell with that. I've heard how some mothers had it really bad."
Raycon smiled pleasantly and drew Serena a bit closer to him. " I hope not either, for I will feel responsible for you discomfort. " He said tenderly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:36 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon smiled pleasantly and drew Serena a bit closer to him. " I hope not either, for I will feel responsible for you discomfort. " He said tenderly.
Serena smiled and patted his hand "Don't be though I won't be as forgiving when I'm in labor" she teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:43 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger made a shocked face. "What gives,  I didn't get all that. But then I was just lucky to keep my life. Raycon was very cross with me for a while. Until I delivered what I promised. Especially when he hasn't been hacked since." He said with a smug smirk.  
~~~
Zypher chuckled softly and nodded,  " Definitely nothing compared to all the bells and whistles of today. Did you ever have to ride in one?" He asked as he turned to restomp his lower back aginst the countertop while his hands gripped the edge on either side of him.
"Maybe him being cross and your odd 'introduction' to him is why you didn't get an intro packet?" Keri asked, teasing a little. "Which one is your car?"
~~~
Anna shook her head then laughed softly "I have had to ride in the modern versions, for business purposes, but never the older ones thankfully. I'm not afraid of heights, but I don't like helicopters."
Jaeger chuckled softly and nodded. "I suppose you're right.  Which reinforces the importance of first impressions." He said with humor.  At Keri's question,  he looked to her and ask enticingly,  "Which car do you think it is? I want to see if you can guess right.  Just for fun, you see. Am I overcompensating or am I frugal? Do I love the classics or do I love speed?"
~~~
Zypher grinned at that reveal.  He never would have guessed that. "Interesting. " He said simply.
Keri looked to him and tilted her head a little "Speed and power, yes, defiantly. But the look is a harder thing to pinpoint. You may like flashy, but that would be dangerous to leave in an airport lot for any length of time, much less days on end. Also there's the ability to 'blend in' with the other cars if you have a more drab exterior with the same power under the hood." She said then winked before turning to look at the cars available to choose from. She finally pointed to one and looked to him curiously. 
~~~
Anna shrugged then chuckled "Hey, at least with an airplane you can close the window and not have to see anything if you want."
Jaeger looked to her choice for him and burst out laughing.  "You're joking right?! A Pepto Bismol pink geo?   Your logic was spot on, bit you couldn't resist the temptation,  could you Ker bear?" He asked with a light of levity in his eyes. "Now be serious, which one do you think. If you get it right,  I'll let you drive her." He said enticingly.
~~~
"Hey, I wasn't judging.  I'm genuinely fascinated by anything and everything about you.........I know that sounds stalkerish. But I assure you,  I'm far from that. " Zypher stated shyly.  He like Anna.  She made him feel as awkward as a school boy.
Keri laughed at the choice then looked around again, this time picking what she really thought would be his car. He was right, she hadn't been able to resist when she saw that car. 
~~~
Anna chuckled and nodded. "I know, I was just explaining myself" She said softly. She did like that he wanted to get to know her

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena smiled and patted his hand "Don't be though I won't be as forgiving when I'm in labor" she teased.
"Humm, something to look forward to, I guess. " Raycon stated tensley. He didn't know how to take that. He'd never been around a pregnant female. Well, natural tigers, but not a shifter female who's condition was his fault.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:52 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Humm, something to look forward to, I guess. " Raycon stated tensley. He didn't know how to take that. He'd never been around a pregnant female. Well, natural tigers, but not a shifter female who's condition was his fault.
Serena rubbed his arm reassuringly "Hey I was just teasing, there's no need to feel bad because this a natural part of life and my body was designed for this."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri laughed at the choice then looked around again, this time picking what she really thought would be his car. He was right, she hadn't been able to resist when she saw that car. 
~~~
Anna chuckled and nodded. "I know, I was just explaining myself" She said softly. She did like that he wanted to get to know her
Jaeger masked his reaction as he held up the key lock and said,  " Let's see what the lady won. " When he clicked it, the car she'd chosen flashed it's lights and chirped.  "It looks like an all expense payed morning drive through the big apple! Complete with creature comforts and tunes of her choice. Ahh, and let's not forget,  that Honda civic del sol isn't exactly factory with all that added need for speed. " He said in a game show host voice.  He then dangled the keys out to her. 
~~~
"And I like that about you. You're thorough in your explanations. " Zypher stated shyly as he set the her a sideward glance.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena rubbed his arm reassuringly "Hey I was just teasing, there's no need to feel bad because this a natural part of life and my body was designed for this."
Raycon tried to smile,  but it didn't really reach his eyes. He was swallowed by doubt and other emotions. "Yeah,  I suppose you're right. " He replied quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:12 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon tried to smile,  but it didn't really reach his eyes. He was swallowed by doubt and other emotions. "Yeah,  I suppose you're right. " He replied quietly.
Serena sighed "Ray don't worry, I'm not even a week pregnant so you have nothing to worry about now."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena sighed "Ray don't worry, I'm not even a week pregnant so you have nothing to worry about now."
Raycon nodded before he scrub at his chin stubble.  "I know. I'm sorry. " He said politely.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:20 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon nodded before he scrub at his chin stubble.  "I know. I'm sorry. " He said politely.
"Need a shave there darling?" Serena teased to lighten the mood.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"An eight and a half hour flight will do that. It seems like I just shaved. " Raycon said with humor, glad for the deflection of topics.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:31 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"An eight and a half hour flight will do that. It seems like I just shaved. " Raycon said with humor, glad for the deflection of topics.
Serena chuckled softly "You still look handsome with a stubble" she said before kissing his chin.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:38 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger masked his reaction as he held up the key lock and said,  " Let's see what the lady won. " When he clicked it, the car she'd chosen flashed it's lights and chirped.  "It looks like an all expense payed morning drive through the big apple! Complete with creature comforts and tunes of her choice. Ahh, and let's not forget,  that Honda civic del sol isn't exactly factory with all that added need for speed. " He said in a game show host voice.  He then dangled the keys out to her. 
~~~
"And I like that about you. You're thorough in your explanations. " Zypher stated shyly as he set the her a sideward glance.
Keri laughed at his game show host voice and took the keys, going over to put her bag in the backseat then looking at him and tilting her head "You know, I don't know this city or the roads here, so while I will take the radio control, I think I would rather leave the driving to you." 
~~~
Anna smiled and dipped her head, her shyness peeking through again. "It makes for less repeating that way" She said softly.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Robin was walking the now dark streets quietly, looking around as she did, always on the alert for danger.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:44 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena chuckled softly "You still look handsome with a stubble" she said before kissing his chin.
"Prickly,  perhaps.  But I'm still kissable. " Raycon stated with a grin.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri laughed at his game show host voice and took the keys, going over to put her bag in the backseat then looking at him and tilting her head "You know, I don't know this city or the roads here, so while I will take the radio control, I think I would rather leave the driving to you." 
~~~
Anna smiled and dipped her head, her shyness peeking through again. "It makes for less repeating that way" She said softly.
(That particular civic, the Del Sol is a two seater, with a hard top convertible with a  storage rack in the trunk. My mom had one. Sweet little car.)

Jaeger shrugged and took the keys. "Makes since.  So...were are we going? To get something eat I hope. I'm starting. Bacon and eggs are calling to me." He said lovingly as he got in the driver's seat. 
~~~
"That is true. Redundancy is a boar. " Zypher said as his hand inched closer to herself on the counter.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:59 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Prickly,  perhaps.  But I'm still kissable. " Raycon stated with a grin.
Serena chuckled "I'm sure you are" she teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Starrnico wrote:Robin was walking the now dark streets quietly, looking around as she did, always on the alert for danger.
Azle walked silently determined to end this threat to his city.  There was a rogue trespassing upon his territory and he didn't take that lightly. He'd been successful in keeping it from the authorities thus far.  But he was getting bolder with each new kill. So Azle decided to walk in the city in search of him personally.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum