New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

Witches/Warlocks: Witches are beings that poses natural magical powers. They can use spells and curse humans including supernatural beings. Witches are neutral towards all groups unless one of them pays for their services. It's soley up to the Witch if she decides to stay loyal and stick around after the group or person decides they no longer need their services. Or they can just be in it for the money and might decide to stab that person in the back. Proceed with caution when dealing with a witch because you'll never know where their loyalties lie unless they prove themselves or turn you into a frog  Wink

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there every day. 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

8) This is a new rule in regards to the witches and warlocks. Now it's hard to put a limit on the witches powers  because there are so many different things they can do (as movies and books have shown.) All I ask is that you be realistic when it comes to the spells, powers, and curses. All spells and curses have to have the ability to be broken, there's no such thing as an unbreakable curse or spell. I'm going to trust everyone who creates a witch/warlock charrie that they'll follow through with the rule. If anyone feels that someone is creating a spell or curse that seems unfair or too op just pm me with the link to the page where the person is creating the curse or spell and I'll look into it since I won't have time to carefully read each person's response when they're playing as a witch. Smile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Thu May 10, 2018 1:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"As alpha you would be in the best position to protect us, but you would also need to protect your pride. As long as you trust who is to be alpha then I suppose beta would give you more time with us." She thought out loud as she considered her options. "I don't know much about South America honestly. But to make this work I am willing to give it a go." She finally said after a few moments. She would figure things out over time.
Santiago responded simply, "We'll see what happens, I'll get in contact with everyone I know tonight. If they as a group choose me as alpha, so be it, but I'll explain I'd rather be beta so that I can be around you and the child more often. The other candidates would be my sister and one of my close friends It'd be one of them two if not me without a doubt, so I'd definitely trust the alpha. And they'd trust me." He gave her a hopeful smile, one that wished the best for them. But it was also determined, ready to put the plan into practice. Santiago scooted closer, inquiring "Want to give this a try then, Blanca Nieve? I'd make sure we get a private place to live that's safe...by the ocean, in the jungle."
Willa nodded to his answer, pleased that they had some choices and options. "I think we can make this work. I have never lived by the ocean, or in the jungle. So I think either would certainly be an experience. As long as someplace is safe for our child is all that really matters to me." She said with a tentative smile as she looked to the clock on the wall. "Oh shoot! I am sorry I have to go. I have an appointment with the healer to make sure we are both healthy. Go over any questions I might have." She told him as she hastily gathered her thinks, she honestly hadn't meant to be there so long, she had expected this whole conversation to go much different.
Santiago gave her a charming smile, responding enthusiastically "I think we can make this work too." he led her to the door, opening it for her courteously, before adding with a genuine interest "And I hope everything goes well with the healer. Let me know if the baby is fine as well as you." He smiled as a farewell, waving her off as she left. He sighed, burdened with a lot of planning to do. But it should be worth it. Santiago took a seat at the desk in the small room by the window, immediately focused on the emails be began composing, along with the messages he composed on multiple online chat clients.

As Willa began traversing the street, the white van parked on the curb suddenly turned off, six individuals in hoodies came out from it, two from the doors, and four more through the large trunk. They branched out, forming a large circle around her, before one of them, the tallest one, called out ominously  "So you're his girlfriend, huh? Perfect." the other five slowly walked towards her in unison with him, closing her in to a circle, most of them having their hands clenched in fists, their intentions clearly malignant by the look in their eyes.
Willa gave a startled yelp as she backed away from the ones in front of her. Dropping her back in the proccess as she looked around seeing that she was surrounded. Eyes wide, she paled realizing she had no idea what to do. She couldn't shift, although she certainly wanted too. But she couldn't risk exposing her people, plus she wasn't sure it was safe while pregnant as she hadn't met with the healer yet. She trembled as she tried to think of a solution, her brother had always protected her, she had never had to protect herself. One of the men behind her grabbed her around the waist and pinned her arms with a sick laugh. "Can we play with her first, she is very pretty?" He asked their leader.

Willa paled further and felt sick to her stomach. "Please, just let me go. I have no idea what this is about." She pleaded searing the leaders face for some sort of emotion. Just then the man holding her ran his tongue up the side of her neck and she screamed. She couldn't handle this, she didn't know what to do and she was terrified.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress Yesterday at 5:58 pm

Santiago responded simply, "We'll see what happens, I'll get in contact with everyone I know tonight. If they as a group choose me as alpha, so be it, but I'll explain I'd rather be beta so that I can be around you and the child more often. The other candidates would be my sister and one of my close friends It'd be one of them two if not me without a doubt, so I'd definitely trust the alpha. And they'd trust me." He gave her a hopeful smile, one that wished the best for them. But it was also determined, ready to put the plan into practice. Santiago scooted closer, inquiring "Want to give this a try then, Blanca Nieve? I'd make sure we get a private place to live that's safe...by the ocean, in the jungle."
Willa nodded to his answer, pleased that they had some choices and options. "I think we can make this work. I have never lived by the ocean, or in the jungle. So I think either would certainly be an experience. As long as someplace is safe for our child is all that really matters to me." She said with a tentative smile as she looked to the clock on the wall. "Oh shoot! I am sorry I have to go. I have an appointment with the healer to make sure we are both healthy. Go over any questions I might have." She told him as she hastily gathered her thinks, she honestly hadn't meant to be there so long, she had expected this whole conversation to go much different.
Santiago gave her a charming smile, responding enthusiastically "I think we can make this work too." he led her to the door, opening it for her courteously, before adding with a genuine interest "And I hope everything goes well with the healer. Let me know if the baby is fine as well as you." He smiled as a farewell, waving her off as she left. He sighed, burdened with a lot of planning to do. But it should be worth it. Santiago took a seat at the desk in the small room by the window, immediately focused on the emails be began composing, along with the messages he composed on multiple online chat clients.

As Willa began traversing the street, the white van parked on the curb suddenly turned off, six individuals in hoodies came out from it, two from the doors, and four more through the large trunk. They branched out, forming a large circle around her, before one of them, the tallest one, called out ominously  "So you're his girlfriend, huh? Perfect." the other five slowly walked towards her in unison with him, closing her in to a circle, most of them having their hands clenched in fists, their intentions clearly malignant by the look in their eyes.
Willa gave a startled yelp as she backed away from the ones in front of her. Dropping her back in the proccess as she looked around seeing that she was surrounded. Eyes wide, she paled realizing she had no idea what to do. She couldn't shift, although she certainly wanted too. But she couldn't risk exposing her people, plus she wasn't sure it was safe while pregnant as she hadn't met with the healer yet. She trembled as she tried to think of a solution, her brother had always protected her, she had never had to protect herself. One of the men behind her grabbed her around the waist and pinned her arms with a sick laugh. "Can we play with her first, she is very pretty?" He asked their leader.

Willa paled further and felt sick to her stomach. "Please, just let me go. I have no idea what this is about." She pleaded searing the leaders face for some sort of emotion. Just then the man holding her ran his tongue up the side of her neck and she screamed. She couldn't handle this, she didn't know what to do and she was terrified.
At her scream the leader chuckled, allowing the rest of the men to go play with her as they willed, as shown by his hand, which motioned them forward. The first one to reach her grabbed her face, clamping her mouth shut, much to the amusement of the others. He whispered in a mocking and sinister tone, "Shush...just relax." The other two grabbed her waist in a perverted manner, as the leader inched closer to her, the same perversion in his eyes. He chuckled, before explaining to Willa "We're going to have fun with you, and when we're done..." His voice trailed off in an indicative manner: they would kill her. And then they would kill Santiago. He voiced this as he explained "And then you're boyfriend will die, but we'll keep you alive enough to see him fall." He reached forward to pinch her cheek, his sinister expression illuminated by the streetlights.

Before his hand reached her face, the roar of a enfuried jaguar echoed in the street, haunting the concrete road. Santiago had heard Willa's cry for help as he had been sending emails, and had peered out the window to see the men touching her, instantly being filled with rage and an impending darkness. His mind was void of sense, his only thoughts were those of darkness, of how much pain he could inflict upon these men. On how much blood he could spill. In addition, his animal instinct as a father and as a mate kicked in, furious to see others possibly wanting to hurt his mate or their child. The sight of others touching his mate in the manner they did ignited a fire of hatred within him. His eyes shimmered with a fervor to hurt, to destroy, as he neared them, the emotion of fear completely void in his body, replaced by a omnipresent darkness that consumed him, controlling him like a puppet master. He sprinted up to the leader, shifting to a fighting stance, light on his feet, his hands clenched in fists. As the leader missed him with his first swing, Santiago swung back, every muscle of his body flexed. A sharp crack echoed in the street as the leader's jaw cracked and he stumbled backwards, holding his mouth in agony. Santiago turned to the others with the fury of a demon, intent on murdering everyone who had threatened Willa, the carrier of his offspring. With a low growl, he prepared to fight the three who approached him, two of them determined to avenge their leader, while the other was clearly fearful, recognizing the man's intent to kill. Santiago landed a blow to one of their noses, before the other two jumped him, tackling him to the concrete, which scraped him on contact, ravaging his formerly smooth skin. One of them tried to restrain his arms, while the other beat his face repeatedly, drawing blood after the third punch. In a rage at the sight of red on his face, adrenaline coursing through his veins, Santiago shook off the man who held him, grabbing the other attacker by the throat, slamming the back of his head against the concrete, causing blood to trickle out of it on impact. Santiago beat the man five more times in the head before two more men jumped him, one of which wielded a pocketknife, which he sunk right into Santiago's left shoulder. 
Pain shattered throughout Santiago's body, somewhat numbed by the excess of adrenaline flooding it as he grabbed hold of the man's wrist, kicking him off forcefully, the knife pulled out with it, skidding on the sidewalk. Santiago cursed in pain as he got up and tried to reach the knife before the other man did, coming short as he approached the man already bent over and retrieving the knife. But that man had committed a grave error. With an insurmountable burst of strength, Santiago grabbed hold of the man's head, kneeing his jaw repeatedly in a frenzy, blood soon pouring our of the man's mouth. His opponent, swung the knife at Santiago in a frenzy, landing one of his blows to Santiago leg. However, the next one missed the target and sunk in his own thigh, causing a shout of pain accompanied by blood as Santiago continued to bash his skull. The poor man soon succumbed to his pain, laying limp on the sidewalk, adorned in a pool of red. As Santiago turned to continue the brawl, he was greeted by a loaded swing at his face, which hit its mark and as a result, caused pouring of blood from Santiago's nose. Santiago looked at the sight in front of him, one of the men had stayed by Willa's side, licking her neck, while two more rushed him, the leader staying back, still nursing his jaw. Santiago wiped the blood off his face as he prepared a fight with the duo in front of him, stepping several steps backwards to avoid their poorly calculated swings, before stepping forward to land a blow at one of their livers. His experience in fighting had lectured him that a hit to the liver immediately put your opponent out of action for a little while, which it did, as the man fell to the floor with a groan. However, while he had landed a punch to the second enemy's liver, the other one had landed a sharp blow to his ribs, breaking his left and lower one. Santiago groaned in pain, before landing a follow up jab to the man's head,  accompanied to a hook to the same man's head's side, causing the man to stumble backwards, a little dazed. Santiago, with no mercy in his body whatsoever, landed a kick to the man's knee, who then crumpled to the floor in exhaustion. Santiago stumbled forward to grab a hold of the man's head, snapping it with a forceful movement before doing the same to the other man who had been groaning on the floor, immobilized. As Santiago got up, he noticed two more adversaries: the man who had licked Willa, and the leader with the broken jaw. Santiago spat out blood with pain, before retrieving the knife from the first man he had killed. He then faced the last two men, his breaths heavy and pained, his body cut and bloody, but his eyes bloodthirsty and determined still. Every ounce of blood he shed was to protect his family, and he offered it up willingly. As he approached the man holding Willa, he hissed with conviction "You're the one who's going to suffer the most." His eyes reflected his words exactly, they were sinister with a genuine intent to inflict as much possible pain to the man.
(I'll let you reply lol, lmk if I should edit anything)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Falling down is an accident. Staying down is a choice.
HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:28 pm

Zypher leaned in to close the small distance between their lips slowly. He'd wanted to kiss her moments ago.
~☆~
Jaeger finished up his waffles and saved his coffee for last. He sat back more comfortably to drink it now it now that it was his preferred temperature. He looked out over the industrial park as the sunshine creeped ever higher.  "It looks to be a beautiful day." He observed aloud in between sips.
~☆~
Deagan only stirred enough you mumble, "I smell roses. My favorite flower. " Then he drifted off again as he snuggled into his pillow with a soft sigh as Robin settled him in bed.

Azle got the movie ready and paused it before heading to his office to wait for Robin. 
~☆~
Melo squeaked a protest of being held as the twins shifted . He squirmed and finally yowled his impatience with Akane. Akane frowned and looked down to Melo, then saw why he'd turned rambunctious. "Oh, excuse me little grumpy cat. Go play then." She said with humor as she bent to put him down. 

Melo bounded over to the tigresses, but slowed with a bit of a hesitation as he looked up at them curiously.
Anna kissed him softly, though that wasn't enough. She was still well aware that they were in the car and the driver could see them. 
~~~
Robin smiled at his words, watching him a moment before she turned to leave his room and go to Azle's office. She looked in the door and smiled at him when she got there. 
~~~
Sarah purred and flicked her tail, bouncing back a little then looking to him again to see if he wanted to chase her. 

Sophia laid down, her tail flicking happily as she watched the cub curiously. Would he chase Sarah or try to pounce on her?
Zypher sighed softly at the effect just a kiss from Anna could have.  He couldn't make himself pull away,  however.  He tightened his pulled on her hand to keep from drawing her closer to him. fortunately her's was still twined in his, or else it would have been to late.  'Remember,  you're in a car and are in public.' He ran through him mind.
~☆~
(Keri?)
~☆~
Azle was sit leaning aginst hie large deck as he waited.  When Robin came in, he pushed off it to stand tall. " All settled? " He asked rhetorically as he took the shorter route to his chambers from his office. There was false wall in the far corner that he opened with a palm scan.  As the heavy door slid open, he looked to Robin as he held out his hand to her in invitation. 
~☆~

Melo looked excitedly between the two. A moment of indecision evident upon his tiny face. But then the hunter mode kicked in at Sarah's bouncing retreat. He dropped down instantly, levelling himself with the grass for camouflage as he waited with wide-eye focus as he prepared to launch himself at his chosen target.
Anna felt his hand move, bringing her back to the present. She squeezed his hand and pulled back to look at him. "We should stop, before we lose ourselves." She said quietly.
~~~~
Keri looked to the window and nodded then looked around for a clock. "How long do you think it will take us to get me to work?" She asked, hoping it wouldn't take too long.
~~~
"All settled." Robin agreed, smiling softly as she followed him into the other room. "Nice hiding spot."
~~~
Sarah gave a cat smile and turned, walking away slowly so he could practice his hunting with her since that seemed to be what he wanted to do.
"Yes, that would be very wise. A kiss from you is like going from 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds. " Zypher murmured with a teasing tone. He raised their joined hands and brushed a light kiss upon her hand. "Perhaps that's why the lords and ladies of old only kissed knuckles instead of lips." 
~☆~
"Fifteen to twenty minutes tops if we miss the morning commute gridlock. So that gives you just shy of 38 minutes to get showed, dressed and ready to empress. " Jaeger stated with a sexy grin. "Don't worry, my dress code is casual so I won't need the shower....unless I'm out on a house call. Then I have to look officially cleaned up. So I'll do the dishes." He said with a salute with his coffee cup.
~☆~
Azle stepped through and the panel slid shut. "It works in a pinch and only if can access it." He paused as he looked to Robin with mischief in his eyes as he let that hang there for a drawn out second, before he concluded, " But the swift removal of my hand will get you out......should I be less then honorable." He then motioned to the leather sofa in front of a large screen on the wall. 
~☆~
Melo followed her with his eyes and he tensed his tiny body with preparation of chasing after Sarah. He wiggled his bottom as he dug his hind claws in the grass for traction and bolted for her.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 8:17 pm

He turned when he heard the knock on the door and wiped his hands off on a towel as he walked to the door. He tossed the towel over his shoulder and tucked some stray hairs behind his ear as he opened the door. He gave Lilly a warm, charming smile. "You came! Wonderful, it is almost done." He said in his accented English as he ushered her through the door.
Lilly smiled softly and came in at his ushering. "It smells wonderful." She said as she glanced around the room then looked back to him again. "I am glad you are settling in so well."
He closed the door behind her and would offer to take her jacket if she had one. He then gave her another warm smile as he headed for the kitchen. "With luck it will taste wonderful as well. And thank you, yes I am settling alright. My things won't be here for another few days yet so I only have my suitcase. But I am used to that so no harm. Would you like something to drink?" He offered as he looked in the fridge for beverages.
Lilly didn't have a jacket, though she returned his smile happily. She followed him to the kitchen "Yes, tea if you have some, a soda if you don't."
"Iced tea or hot tea? Green or black?" He questioned further as he had both. He enjoyed tea from time to time as well as certain specially brewed coffees.
"Iced and black." Lilly replied with a smile. She was glad he had found what he needed to stock the fridge the way he wanted.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 8:39 pm

Zander nodded and explained a little further, " Technically the Oshiro Pride doesn't actually live here in Tokyo per se, its more on outskirts. I'll make arrangements for a meeting with Mr. Yasuhiko. We'll see what he thinks of the idea. "
Elria gave him a thankful and friendly smile, appreciative of his offer. She replied afterwards, "Oh gotcha. That's most likely a more tactical location." She paused, before adding sincerely "Thank you Zander. I'm thankful for the opportunity if it does present itself."
Zander laughed suddenly. "One could say that. The alpha is very protective of his pride and lives in an actual castle. "  He explained quietly as he slowly perused the bottles along the side of the booth where there was less activity and a bit more privacy for them to talk.
Elria followed him, ducking her horns under the stand as she did so. She asked curiously "So do you stay at the castle with him? Or does he only call for you when you are needed?" Every pride, used their magic-users differently; Elria was curious to see how this one stationed theirs.
Zander watched Elria's actions curiously as he ducked to make way for her horns. He then shook his head in negation. "No, I don't live there. I travel there once a week to replenish the strength of the runes that I put along the walls perimeter. " He explained simply. He moved a hair closer to take a bette look at her unique horns without touching them. "They are real?" He asked curiously.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 9:33 pm

"I'll go with you, can't be too careful" Alex said as she got up from the bed. She opened the door and checked the hallway to make sure it was clear before she walked with him.
~~~
Serena put on a black cocktail dress where the v dipped slightly past her chest. She wore wine red open toe heels and thankfully she had painted her toenails scarlet red about a week ago and they still were pristine. She was now standing in front of the mirror curling her hair.
"Thanks,  I didn't think of that. It just goes to show how much I still have to learn in safety." He admitted quietly as he followed Alex out of the room. " So where do you think the ice machine is?" 
~▪️~
Raycon looped his tie around his neck as he walked over to the mirror to tie it. " you look resplendent my love. " He complimented.
"It's okay, I wish you didn't have to learn it" Alex said with a reassuring smile as she looked around. "I'm not sure, maybe the end of the hallway or on the first floor?" She said with a shrug.
~~~
Serena smiled at him in the mirror as she put down her curling iron. "You don't look bad yourself, you look so handsome I want to have you on the floor." She hummed innocently as she turned to him to help him with his tie.
Ash shrugged as well and said, " I have to grow up sometime.  Better now, then never. Which isn't what my aunt wants. I never saw it before. How she wants me to stay reliant upon her forever.  I just went along with the rules.....well, because I feel guilty about her leaving everything for me. If I ever left for a life of my own, she'd have nothing." Ash sighed softly as they walked down the hallway. "I know now, that's what this trip was actually all about. I had to fight her so hard to let me go it alone. I just wanted to see what independence was like." He laughed ironically and concluded, " Now I know I'm terrible at it."  He sent Alex a sidewards glance as he took in her profile. 
~▪️~
Raycon easily relinquished his tie to Serena's skillful fingers. He smiled coyly and asked, "If you had you wish,  what would you have me do? Once you had me on the floor, that is?"
(Bump)

Sapien sat in his office and looked over the bookings for the upcoming weeks. It was looking to be a very busy season. They pretty much had a full house until late August. busy months were far better then slow ones. It helped the time fly more quickly. It was finally summer and the tourists were flocking for their seasonal sabbaticals. That's when he noted the few preferred members pepperd here and there. Some three time patrons of their establishment.  He'd have to ensure he fussed over them accordingly. For they were big tippers and rubbed elbows with many of the country's elite. Good business,  ment good for the pride.
([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I started him off, so if you still want to make a character.  Eat  )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum