New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Akane sat in her seat and stared out the window idly. She looked over to Iona curiously. "What are you doing?" She asked in Japanese.

Iona looked up from her book and over to Akane. "Sudoku, keeps the mind sharp and busy on boring train rides." She replied back with a grin showing Akane the current puzzle she was working on.
Akane gave a dismissive gesture as she looked back out the window,  "I believe you have that backwards.  Sudoku dulles the mind with its repetitive numbers to nine. If you play one game, haven't you played them all?" She queried pointedly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Sebastian smiled at her and slid his t-shirt over his head and headed out to the kitchen. he had to look through some of the cabinets before finding the glasses and filled both with water before bringing them back to the bedroom. "Here you go." He said handing her a glass before sitting down on the edge of the bed.
Talia gave him a grateful smile as she sat up to take the glass. "Thank you,  I needed this since you put me through a whole workout" she said in humor before she took a sip of her water.

Sebastian smiled and laughed, setting his water down on the bedside table. " So what do you like to do with your free time?" He asked in an attempt to get to know her.
"Well when I do have free time I usually like to read but I have a feeling I have a new activity I'll enjoy in my free time" she said with a wink before continuing "What about you? "

Sebastian chuckled, yes he figured they would be spending more free time much like this in the future. " I like to explore, go for walks. I also enjoy getting some firearms training in, or time with my bow. " he said after he thought about the question. "I also enjoy baking and cooking." He added with a smile knowing it sounded silly.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Akane sat in her seat and stared out the window idly. She looked over to Iona curiously. "What are you doing?" She asked in Japanese.

Iona looked up from her book and over to Akane. "Sudoku, keeps the mind sharp and busy on boring train rides." She replied back with a grin showing Akane the current puzzle she was working on.
Akane gave a dismissive gesture as she looked back out the window,  "I believe you have that backwards.  Sudoku dulles the mind with its repetitive numbers to nine. If you play one game, haven't you played them all?" She queried pointedly.

Iona snorted and finished the puzzle before closing the book. "Perhaps, perhaps not. I find it more fulfilling then staring out a window brooding." She added with a small grin and shrug.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:29 pm

Iona snorted and finished the puzzle before closing the book. "Perhaps, perhaps not. I find it more fulfilling then staring out a window brooding." She added with a small grin and shrug.
" I shall have you know I am not brooding. I'm recalculating and planning our next course of action. We should have it already.  But now there's a witness and that's a complication." Akane said in Japanese to keep their conversation private.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:01 pm

"Aw, Sweetness,  I'm a Tomcat,  not a Doughboy. I don't giggle,  I purr." Jaeger stated affectionately close to Keri's ear. He paused as he let out a soft purr. 
~~~
Zypher tensed up as he watched Joey start across.  Had he made a mistake in offering advice? Only time would tell. What worked for him, may not work for everyone.  That would be his luck,  to lose his new friend on the first day.
~~~
"Oh, very good Ma'am. Do prefer a standard or automatic transmission? We have two to choose from." The thrall explained as he held out both sets of keys. One was a sports car, the other a sedan.
Keri shivered at the purr so close to her ear. It made her think of things she really shouldn't be thinking of in an elevator. She turned her head to meet his eyes before softly kissing him.
~~~
Joey had to pause when his snout dipped to look down but he stopped and made himself look ahead again. This was harder than it looked to not look down but eventually he made it across and off the beam. He shifted back and sighed, shaking his head. "I really need to practice" 
~~~
"For this, automatic. I rather like the convenience of the new cars." Robin replied with a smile. She could drive a standard and preferred them for racing or long drives along country type roads, but in cities and short drives, she preferred the automatic. It was less of a hassle that way. She took the keys for the sedan then looked to Deagan again "Maybe if we do a long drive another time we could borrow the sports car."
Jaeger's purr trailed off as Keri's kiss became his focus.  As she kissed him so softly,  he teased her lips delicately with the tip of his tounge. In part, encouraging her to delve deeper with her kiss and because he desired her taste. 
~~~
Zypher nodded with understanding.  "You could practice with a 2 x 4 upon the floor. You get the same effect,  none of the downfalls. " He said with emphasis on the latest part. 
~~~
Deagan grinned to Robin with anticipation of that idea.  "I'd like that, I think. It sounds uninhibited and exciting. " He said as they were left alone when the thrall left to resume to his duties.  "Thank you for taking me with you." He said honestly.
Keri responded to him, parting her lips to kiss him deeper. She pulled back when she needed to take a breath, chuckling softly "Easy there or we will end up not leaving our apartment here." 
~~~
Joey thought about that then grinned and nodded "That's a great idea. I can put a board down even in my room and practice on my down time until I can do it." He was excited about that 
~~~
Robin smiled at him and nodded "The life I have lived is rarely still, if you stay with me, then you will need to know the outside world as well as this world here." She said, heading out to get to the car. "I would like you to know how to drive eventually too."
"I just wanted a taste,  my honey bear. I'll teach you to French kiss yet. " Jaeger stated with a grin. As her floor came up, he composed himself. "Better? Besides,  I have my heart set on home BBQ steaks, you can be the a dessert. So I'll behave while we're here. " He replied with a certain resolve. 
~~~
Zypher gripped Joey's shoulder in friendly encouragement.  "I know you can do it. I hope my method helps speed your time. Soon you'll be besting me. " He said happily.  
~~~
Deagan listened as he walked with her outside.  He was ensuring his bands were hidden. He was a high thrift item, part of why he wasn't allowed out. When they got to the car he ask her the one question that would protect him from that fate. "Will you mark me? Truly make me yours? That way, if ever we are separated,  you can tack me?" He looked down,  embarrassed by his bold words. He deeply longed for her to want to claim him fully, but the blood bond was what he was speaking of right now.
Keri giggled softly and leaned against his side until the elevator opened on her floor, then she took his hand to walk to her room with him and unlock it. All she wanted to grab was something to wear tonight and tomorrow, more tomorrow, so it wouldn't take long.
~~~
"Thanks. Not many care to help an omega like me. I'm usually pretty invisible" Joey said and dipped his head a little. "The other's encouragement was 'keep trying' and things like that." 
~~~
Robin looked to him then nodded "Yes" She could tell he wanted that and it would be better 
(Any idea how that is done?)

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Jaeger's purr trailed off as Keri's kiss became his focus.  As she kissed him so softly,  he teased her lips delicately with the tip of his tounge. In part, encouraging her to delve deeper with her kiss and because he desired her taste. 
~~~
Zypher nodded with understanding.  "You could practice with a 2 x 4 upon the floor. You get the same effect,  none of the downfalls. " He said with emphasis on the latest part. 
~~~
Deagan grinned to Robin with anticipation of that idea.  "I'd like that, I think. It sounds uninhibited and exciting. " He said as they were left alone when the thrall left to resume to his duties.  "Thank you for taking me with you." He said honestly.
Keri responded to him, parting her lips to kiss him deeper. She pulled back when she needed to take a breath, chuckling softly "Easy there or we will end up not leaving our apartment here." 
~~~
Joey thought about that then grinned and nodded "That's a great idea. I can put a board down even in my room and practice on my down time until I can do it." He was excited about that 
~~~
Robin smiled at him and nodded "The life I have lived is rarely still, if you stay with me, then you will need to know the outside world as well as this world here." She said, heading out to get to the car. "I would like you to know how to drive eventually too."
"I just wanted a taste,  my honey bear. I'll teach you to French kiss yet. " Jaeger stated with a grin. As her floor came up, he composed himself. "Better? Besides,  I have my heart set on home BBQ steaks, you can be the a dessert. So I'll behave while we're here. " He replied with a certain resolve. 
~~~
Zypher gripped Joey's shoulder in friendly encouragement.  "I know you can do it. I hope my method helps speed your time. Soon you'll be besting me. " He said happily.  
~~~
Deagan listened as he walked with her outside.  He was ensuring his bands were hidden. He was a high thrift item, part of why he wasn't allowed out. When they got to the car he ask her the one question that would protect him from that fate. "Will you mark me? Truly make me yours? That way, if ever we are separated,  you can tack me?" He looked down,  embarrassed by his bold words. He deeply longed for her to want to claim him fully, but the blood bond was what he was speaking of right now.
Keri giggled softly and leaned against his side until the elevator opened on her floor, then she took his hand to walk to her room with him and unlock it. All she wanted to grab was something to wear tonight and tomorrow, more tomorrow, so it wouldn't take long.
~~~
"Thanks. Not many care to help an omega like me. I'm usually pretty invisible" Joey said and dipped his head a little. "The other's encouragement was 'keep trying' and things like that." 
~~~
Robin looked to him then nodded "Yes" She could tell he wanted that and it would be better 
Jaeger waited in the living room while Keri gathered the things she needed. He knew it was a conscious choice on his part. 
~~~
Zypher shook his head as he said, " My pop always said,  "Be nice to those on the way up. Because they are the ones you pass on your way back down." It may not be a big city philosophy,  but it's one that is ingrained in me. You're a good kid Joey.  I like you." 
~~~
(If it's alright with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ,  I'd like go with what I know. Which is the vampires have three serums. Like a snake's venom, they have glands that feed through their fangs. Except they have to be summoned.  She must call forth the first mark serum when she bites him. It creates a metaphysical bond between them. A tracking awareness that works both ways. )

Deagan looked up to look to Robin.  To confirm he'd heard her right.  "Really? Are you sure? It's permanent." He said for clarification.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:59 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger waited in the living room while Keri gathered the things she needed. He knew it was a conscious choice on his part. 
~~~
Zypher shook his head as he said, " My pop always said,  "Be nice to those on the way up. Because they are the ones you pass on your way back down." It may not be a big city philosophy,  but it's one that is ingrained in me. You're a good kid Joey.  I like you." 
~~~
(If it's alright with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ,  I'd like go with what I know. Which is the vampires have three serums. Like a snake's venom, they have glands that feed through their fangs. Except they have to be summoned.  She must call forth the first mark serum when she bites him. It creates a metaphysical bond between them. A tracking awareness that works both ways. )

Deagan looked up to look to Robin.  To confirm he'd heard her right.  "Really? Are you sure? It's permanent." He said for clarification.

(Sure that's fine)
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:04 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

(Sure that's fine)
(Awesomeness!  break dance Thank you!  )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:48 pm

"I slept well this time thank goodness " Alex responded with a smile as she looked outside. 
~~~
Serena was on her tablet she used for work, taking some notes for the  business trip. Her eyebrows were furrowed in concentration. 
(I totally missed this,  sorry for the wait.   hidding  )
"I'm glad you rested well. We should be arriving soon enough.  I haven't heard from my aunt yet as to our next corse of action will be. But I'm definitely thinking breakfast in Prague sounds good. What do you think?" Ash asked pleasantly. 
~~~
Raycon smirked at an article in the paper, before glancing Serena's way. " You know your face will freeze like that if you're not careful. " He said with a grin.  They were halfway to the airport. They were making great time.
(Lol it's okay XD )
Alex smiled as she nodded "That sounds like a perfect idea, I'm starving."
 ~~~
Serena looked up at him with a chuckle "Are you warning me because that would be some kind of turn off for you?" she said in humor.
Ash smiled and said,  "Me too. I kept dream of food." He chuckled at his comment.  He couldn't believe he'd admitted to that.
~~~
Raycon folded his paper and looked to Serena with his undivided attention.  "No, not all. A stern faced personal assistant/ secretary, is an assist. However, a stern face fiance, will constantly have me wondering what I've done wrong." He teased playfully.
"Oh I would love to dream of food" Alex said with a laugh.
~~~
Serena chuckled before she kissed him lovingly "You haven't done anything wrong so no need to worry."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:42 pm

(I totally missed this,  sorry for the wait.   hidding  )
"I'm glad you rested well. We should be arriving soon enough.  I haven't heard from my aunt yet as to our next corse of action will be. But I'm definitely thinking breakfast in Prague sounds good. What do you think?" Ash asked pleasantly. 
~~~
Raycon smirked at an article in the paper, before glancing Serena's way. " You know your face will freeze like that if you're not careful. " He said with a grin.  They were halfway to the airport. They were making great time.
(Lol it's okay XD )
 ~~~
Serena looked up at him with a chuckle "Are you warning me because that would be some kind of turn off for you?" she said in humor.
Ash smiled and said,  "Me too. I kept dream of food." He chuckled at his comment.  He couldn't believe he'd admitted to that.
~~~
Raycon folded his paper and looked to Serena with his undivided attention.  "No, not all. A stern faced personal assistant/ secretary, is an assist. However, a stern face fiance, will constantly have me wondering what I've done wrong." He teased playfully.
~~~
Serena chuckled before she kissed him lovingly "You haven't done anything wrong so no need to worry."
Ash smiled meekly, considering the dreams Alex said she had. He jolted as the train sounded it's horn.  
~~~
Raycon studied Serena when the kiss ended,  "That's nice to know and I wasn't really worried. " He admitted with a sexy smile

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:10 pm

" I shall have you know I am not brooding. I'm recalculating and planning our next course of action. We should have it already.  But now there's a witness and that's a complication." Akane said in Japanese to keep their conversation private.

"Recalculating huh? You some sort of GPS now?" She said with a laugh before continuing in Japanese since she seemed to insist on it. "Sure looks like brooding to me, but hey what do I know, I don't have a broody bone in my body." She said jabbing her fingers at her own chest for clarification. Iona wasn't concerned with the witness, not really. She knew Akane would come up with something. Not to mention it would get out eventually that they had taken him anyways.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:25 pm

"Recalculating huh? You some sort of GPS now?" She said with a laugh before continuing in Japanese since she seemed to insist on it. "Sure looks like brooding to me, but hey what do I know, I don't have a broody bone in my body." She said jabbing her fingers at her own chest for clarification. Iona wasn't concerned with the witness, not really. She knew Akane would come up with something. Not to mention it would get out eventually that they had taken him anyways.
Akane looked to Iona with skepticism plainly upon her face. As the whistle blew, it signaled they were coming to the station.  "You keep that up missy and I'll pull one of your piercings out while you're sleeping.  Now  just let your imagination go with whichever one has caught my eye. While you think on that, I'll point out that you're brooding." She said with humor in accented English.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Akane looked to Iona with skepticism plainly upon her face. As the whistle blew, it signaled they were coming to the station.  "You keep that up missy and I'll pull one of your piercings out while you're sleeping.  Now  just let your imagination go with whichever one has caught my eye. While you think on that, I'll point out that you're brooding." She said with humor in accented English.

Iona glanced sideways at her, the one problem with Akane is it was sometimes hard to tell when she was joking. But at the end she knew she was a gave a rough laugh. "Very funny, you would never be able to sneak up on me though, light sleeper. So did you come up with anything in all that broodiness? We are running out of time." She said as she watched the station nearing through the windows.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:59 pm

Iona glanced sideways at her, the one problem with Akane is it was sometimes hard to tell when she was joking. But at the end she knew she was a gave a rough laugh. "Very funny, you would never be able to sneak up on me though, light sleeper. So did you come up with anything in all that broodiness? We are running out of time." She said as she watched the station nearing through the windows.
"We follow them. Prague has lots of tourists and plenty of dark alleys. We'll get another window.  He is sheltered and naive, he'll make a mistake. " Akane said as she returned to Japanese.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:03 am

"We follow them. Prague has lots of tourists and plenty of dark alleys. We'll get another window.  He is sheltered and naive, he'll make a mistake. " Akane said as she returned to Japanese.

Iona knew to trust her judgement, Akane was rarely wrong about such things. "Alright, I prefer a slow hunt, more fun, more stalking." She replied with a slow, dark grin.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:24 am

Iona knew to trust her judgement, Akane was rarely wrong about such things. "Alright, I prefer a slow hunt, more fun, more stalking." She replied with a slow, dark grin.
Akane share Iona's dark grin. "To think of the fun we would have missed out on,  if his aunt would have accepted Mr. Yasuhiro's offer. " She said with excitement.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:20 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
(If it's alright with Silver176 ,  I'd like go with what I know. Which is the vampires have three serums. Like a snake's venom, they have glands that feed through their fangs. Except they have to be summoned.  She must call forth the first mark serum when she bites him. It creates a metaphysical bond between them. A tracking awareness that works both ways. )

Keri didn't take long to pack the overnight bag, coming back out to give him a smile when she was ready. "I'm ready" She said softly.
~~~
Joey gave a shy smile at that before shaking his head "They are nice enough, but their way of encouraging is different. I like you too, You are a good friend."
~~~
Robin looked at him then smiled and nodded "I am sure." She said gently "I've never marked anyone before, I had no need to, but I want you to be as safe as I can make you"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:06 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
(If it's alright with Silver176 ,  I'd like go with what I know. Which is the vampires have three serums. Like a snake's venom, they have glands that feed through their fangs. Except they have to be summoned.  She must call forth the first mark serum when she bites him. It creates a metaphysical bond between them. A tracking awareness that works both ways. )

Keri didn't take long to pack the overnight bag, coming back out to give him a smile when she was ready. "I'm ready" She said softly.
~~~
Joey gave a shy smile at that before shaking his head "They are nice enough, but their way of encouraging is different. I like you too, You are a good friend."
~~~
Robin looked at him then smiled and nodded "I am sure." She said gently "I've never marked anyone before, I had no need to, but I want you to be as safe as I can make you"
"You wouldn't be a superhero in disguise would you? That was pretty quick.  Like Clark Kent in a phone booth quick. " Jaeger teased with a chuckle as he offered to carry her bag for her. 
~~~
"It's good to be different sometimes. The feeling is mutual." Zypher stated honestly.  He looked around and stated,  " I'm going to get some gun time in and call it a night."
~~~
"Then we are both virgin in this aspect." Deagan whispered soothingly to her. He started opening his collar to reveal the black tattooed band around his pulse point. He looked to Robin with nervous anticipation. It seemed so quiet all of a sudden. As if the world had slowed down to a crawl.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Akane share Iona's dark grin. "To think of the fun we would have missed out on,  if his aunt would have accepted Mr. Yasuhiro's offer. " She said with excitement.

Iona smiled as she stood to get off the train. "Lucky for you I play the tourist well so we should blend right in. Let the chase begin." She said with a giddy giggle, it had been a while since she had had a good hunt.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:06 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
"You wouldn't be a superhero in disguise would you? That was pretty quick.  Like Clark Kent in a phone booth quick. " Jaeger teased with a chuckle as he offered to carry her bag for her. 
~~~
"It's good to be different sometimes. The feeling is mutual." Zypher stated honestly.  He looked around and stated,  " I'm going to get some gun time in and call it a night."
~~~
"Then we are both virgin in this aspect." Deagan whispered soothingly to her. He started opening his collar to reveal the black tattooed band around his pulse point. He looked to Robin with nervous anticipation. It seemed so quiet all of a sudden. As if the world had slowed down to a crawl.
Keri giggled at that and shook her head "Not at all, I haven't unpacked yet, so I just had to move them over."
~~~
Joey smiled at that then pointed him towards the shooting range. "Right there Zypher. You can practice as much as you want to." 
~~~
Robin smiled at that and dipped her head, waiting for him to finish before she looked to him again. She hoped she didn't hurt him as she moved to give him the mark so they could find each other if it became necessary.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Talia gave him a grateful smile as she sat up to take the glass. "Thank you,  I needed this since you put me through a whole workout" she said in humor before she took a sip of her water.

Sebastian smiled and laughed, setting his water down on the bedside table. " So what do you like to do with your free time?" He asked in an attempt to get to know her.
"Well when I do have free time I usually like to read but I have a feeling I have a new activity I'll enjoy in my free time" she said with a wink before continuing "What about you? "

Sebastian chuckled, yes he figured they would be spending more free time much like this in the future. " I like to explore, go for walks. I also enjoy getting some firearms training in, or time with my bow. " he said after he thought about the question. "I also enjoy baking and cooking." He added with a smile knowing it sounded silly.
"A man that could cook now that's a turn on " Talia commented before she continuing "Yes I try to train everyday, just because I've done this for years doesn't mean I have the right to slack off."
(Btw Sebastian would be the same age as Talia since each Sentienal would be born in the same year and day as their mates. I just remembered. Razz )
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:33 pm

"A man that could cook now that's a turn on " Talia commented before she continuing "Yes I try to train everyday,  just because I've done this for years doesn't mean I have the right to slack off."
(Btw Sebastian would be the same age as Talia since each Sentienal would be born in the same year and day as their mates. I just remembered. Razz )

(Ok I forgot about that, I will go back to his form and edit it after this. )

Sebastian chuckled, "Well I said I like to cook not necessarily that I am great at it. I think I cook alright, still learning. When your a bachelor and you don't want you food to taste like dirt you learn quickly." He replied with a laugh and shake of his head remembering all the things he had burned while learning. "We should train together sometime, see what our skills are, maybe we could help each other out." He suggested.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:49 am

Iona smiled as she stood to get off the train. "Lucky for you I play the tourist well so we should blend right in. Let the chase begin." She said with a giddy giggle, it had been a while since she had had a good hunt.
Akane stood to follow the procession to the door as the train was emptied.  She searched the platform for their unwitting target.  
(We have to wait, Ash and Alex are in limbo. They are still on the train.   Cafe  )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:00 am

(Lol it's okay XD )
 ~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash smiled meekly, considering the dreams Alex said she had. He jolted as the train sounded it's horn.  
~~~
Raycon studied Serena when the kiss ended,  "That's nice to know and I wasn't really worried. " He admitted with a sexy smile
"Guess we arrived" Alex commented as she got up from the bed and tried to brush off the wrinkles in her clothes.
~~~
Serena laughed "Of course you werent" she teased as she finished up her notes on her tablet.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:10 am

~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri giggled at that and shook her head "Not at all, I haven't unpacked yet, so I just had to move them over."
~~~
Joey smiled at that then pointed him towards the shooting range. "Right there Zypher. You can practice as much as you want to." 
~~~
Robin smiled at that and dipped her head, waiting for him to finish before she looked to him again. She hoped she didn't hurt him as she moved to give him the mark so they could find each other if it became necessary.
Jaeger grinned as he took her bag to carry for her. " Easy and efficient. Alright,  my chariot awaits." He said as he made a grand gesture out the door, as he opened it for her.
~~~
"Thanks Joey.  After tonight,  I'll need the practice with silencers. " Zypher replied as he headed in the direction he'd indicated.  He waved in parting as he did so.
~~~
Deagan tensed slightly as her fangs drove home and he braced himself for what had been described as what to expect and what it felt like. But the actuality vastly different. It felt like a fire in his blood that burned with a white hot intensity. It radiated outward from her bite as it followed his blood flow. He gasped is shock, but stood fast fighting his natural instincts to pull away.  He closed his eyes while he brushed a chased kiss to Robin's neck and whispered, "Thank you, mistress."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:23 am

Akane stood to follow the procession to the door as the train was emptied.  She searched the platform for their unwitting target.  
(We have to wait, Ash and Alex are in limbo. They are still on the train.   Cafe  )

Iona leaned against the wall and grabbed a paper to pretend she was reading. She was always better at blending in then Akane it seemed.

(And now we wait... Eat )
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum