New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

Witches/Warlocks: Witches are beings that poses natural magical powers. They can use spells and curse humans including supernatural beings. Witches are neutral towards all groups unless one of them pays for their services. It's soley up to the Witch if she decides to stay loyal and stick around after the group or person decides they no longer need their services. Or they can just be in it for the money and might decide to stab that person in the back. Proceed with caution when dealing with a witch because you'll never know where their loyalties lie unless they prove themselves or turn you into a frog  Wink

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there every day. 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

8) This is a new rule in regards to the witches and warlocks. Now it's hard to put a limit on the witches powers  because there are so many different things they can do (as movies and books have shown.) All I ask is that you be realistic when it comes to the spells, powers, and curses. All spells and curses have to have the ability to be broken, there's no such thing as an unbreakable curse or spell. I'm going to trust everyone who creates a witch/warlock charrie that they'll follow through with the rule. If anyone feels that someone is creating a spell or curse that seems unfair or too op just pm me with the link to the page where the person is creating the curse or spell and I'll look into it since I won't have time to carefully read each person's response when they're playing as a witch. Smile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Thu May 10, 2018 1:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun May 20, 2018 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Elria's bracelet told her the same thing: that Zander had no intention of harming her. With a slight smile, she explained "Somewhat. Not quite fully, but I can hold a conversation of the other person is patient." She chuckled a little, before following his vision to the jars and bottles, eyeing them once again while she waited for another answer, where she would then again face him to be considerate.
(But she didn't ask a question, silly. She'll be waiting for an answer a while them.  cheeky )

Zander sent Elria a sidewards glance and spoke in fluent Japanese. "Then it's would offer to practice on me if you like."
(It's tired, I'm late XD)
Elria gave him a nervous chuckle as she responded in somewhat broken Japanese, "So, how do you like living out here in Tokyo?'
( hugs I understand.  I was up till 4:30am this morning and got up at 10:03 am. I was playing with ya girl.  coolbeans  )

Zander listened carefully as she spoke and smiled, " Your Japanese isn't all that bad." He said in English. He then shrugged as he answered slowly using Japanese once again , " I actually like it better then the country parts. Yes, the country is beautiful, but there's something about the bright lights, hustle and bustle of the busy city that keeps me enthralled with humanity. Plus I work occasionally for the pride here."
(XD)
Elria smiled softly at his mild praise, glad that he could at least understand her. As he spoke, she was also pleased to admit that she knew all the words' definitions as he spoke as well. She then asked slowly, focusing on the pronunciation of her words, "Do you think they need another worker?", careful not to admit in public she was a witch. She too enjoyed Tokyo, it being one of her favorite cities, along with Miami, NYC, Abu Dhabi, and Atlanta, and would have loved to have ties or even a permanent job in Japan.

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 3:38 pm

"Don't most witches have tailsmans? Perhaps your mother kept that somewhere safe. Their usually some kind of pendant or trinket. I only saw a picture of one." Reese stated as he took a seat across from Aliyah.
She frowned as she tried to think if she ever saw something like that before. "No, if a witch left something like that with my father she didn't save it. I never saw anything like that in his things, what little she saved. Perhaps it was left with the old alpha? I haven't finished sorting through much of his things, he didn't have much of an organizational system." She replied as she gestured to some boxes and shelfs still cluttered with the previous alphas things.
"It would make sense that the old alpha would have it. It wouldn't hurt to take a look around if your contacts fall through. " Reese stated as he looked around at the cluttered shelves and random boxes. This was going to take some time to search.
Aliyah sighed in frustration as she rubbed her temples. " This isn't even the half of it." She said in exasperation. "Perhaps we can go look at the sites for now. How do you feel about a hike?" She asked instead.
Reese nodded as stated, " It's my arm that's sprained,  not my legs.....well, in human form, that's true. The fresh air will do me good. "

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 3:51 pm

(But she didn't ask a question, silly. She'll be waiting for an answer a while them.  cheeky )

Zander sent Elria a sidewards glance and spoke in fluent Japanese. "Then it's would offer to practice on me if you like."
Elria gave him a nervous chuckle as she responded in somewhat broken Japanese, "So, how do you like living out here in Tokyo?'
( hugs I understand.  I was up till 4:30am this morning and got up at 10:03 am. I was playing with ya girl.  coolbeans  )

Zander listened carefully as she spoke and smiled, " Your Japanese isn't all that bad." He said in English. He then shrugged as he answered slowly using Japanese once again , " I actually like it better then the country parts. Yes, the country is beautiful, but there's something about the bright lights, hustle and bustle of the busy city that keeps me enthralled with humanity. Plus I work occasionally for the pride here."
(XD)
Elria smiled softly at his mild praise, glad that he could at least understand her. As he spoke, she was also pleased to admit that she knew all the words' definitions as he spoke as well. She then asked slowly, focusing on the pronunciation of her words, "Do you think they need another worker?", careful not to admit in public she was a witch. She too enjoyed Tokyo, it being one of her favorite cities, along with Miami, NYC, Abu Dhabi, and Atlanta, and would have loved to have ties or even a permanent job in Japan.
Zander pursed his lips in thought before admitting quietly in English, " It's a fairly large pride. I could use a bit of help, actually.  It's draining to keep the protection runes at full capacity. Are you looking for work for yourself , or someone else?"

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 20, 2018 4:25 pm

" Well then, in that case,  I know what I'm buying you for your birthday. Brand spanking new shark suit. You know, just in case, then you'll be prepared." Zypher replied. He turned his hand so that his palm was upwards to be able to lace his fingers through hers. " But then you'd have to worry about drowning, those things can't be light. So maybe you should just take me everywhere you go. I'll poke them in the eyes for you. " He said with a smile. 
~☆~
" Holy cow, Keri.  That's some sexy oatmeal sounding oatmeal right there. You might just convert me from my peaches and cream variety." Jaeger said with an appreciative nod. 
~☆~
Azle didn't miss the 'his bed' of her statement. It loosened a tightening within him, one he hadn't been aware he'd had until just then. He leaned forward to set his goblet on the coffee table and looked to Robin with a forward gaze.  "Yes, the boy does deserve to get his rest. Perhaps we could take the move elsewhere? My chambers, if you like.  I'd hate to wake him needlessly." He said with a flash of fang.
~☆~
Melo grew tired of chewing on Akane hand. The conversation didn't hold him attention. He huffed softly to the new comers. He tipped his head as he watched them curiously. They looked different , but yet the same.
Anna laughed and let her fingers twine with his. "That does sound like a good idea." She said when he finished, looking to him again. She wanted to kiss him again and forget propriety
~~~
Keri chuckled and shrugged a little "It's my favorite, even with the instant packs." 
~~~
Robin flushed lightly as he looked to her with those words. She thought a moment then shook her head a little "If you will get the movie, I will get him to his bed then join you. He will be hurting when he wakes if he stays like that." She said softly. She knew she was probably being too motherly to Deagan, but she wanted to take good care of him.
~~~
Sarah and Sophia smiled at the cub, he was just so cute. They heard the conversation about him but didn't join in on it. "Hello Melo" Sarah said, introducing them both "I'm Sarah, and this is my twin Sophia."
"What does? The shark suit or me being your constant side kick?" Zypher asked as he glanced to her lips briefly before forcing himself to meet her eye. 
~☆~
"Well, I'm defiantly going to butter you up to make me some in the future. " Jaeger stated then took a bite of his waffles. 
~☆~
Azle smiled and nodded, " Your concern for him only proves I entrusted him to the right mistress. Go, settle your servant and I'll await you in my office. For you do not know where my chambers are." He explained quietly as he stood to get the disk. 
~☆~
Melo made a soft sound in greeting and reached out with his paw to Sarah playfully.
Anna laughed and shook her head "Well, one of those would be hard to take everywhere with me." She said as their eyes met. She unconsciously leaned closer to him, wanting to kiss him again. 
~~~
Keri laughed lightly then looked to her waffles, focusing on eating them before they got cold. 
~~~
Robin dipped her head in a nod then got up. She went over to pick up Deagan to carry him to his bed and get him settled for the day.
~~~
Sarah smiled and glanced to her sister before they moved to shift to their tiger forms. They did love the freedom of being allowed to do so here.
Zypher leaned in to close the small distance between their lips slowly. He'd wanted to kiss her moments ago.
~☆~
Jaeger finished up his waffles and saved his coffee for last. He sat back more comfortably to drink it now it now that it was his preferred temperature. He looked out over the industrial park as the sunshine creeped ever higher.  "It looks to be a beautiful day." He observed aloud in between sips.
~☆~
Deagan only stirred enough you mumble, "I smell roses. My favorite flower. " Then he drifted off again as he snuggled into his pillow with a soft sigh as Robin settled him in bed.

Azle got the movie ready and paused it before heading to his office to wait for Robin. 
~☆~
Melo squeaked a protest of being held as the twins shifted . He squirmed and finally yowled his impatience with Akane. Akane frowned and looked down to Melo, then saw why he'd turned rambunctious. "Oh, excuse me little grumpy cat. Go play then." She said with humor as she bent to put him down. 

Melo bounded over to the tigresses, but slowed with a bit of a hesitation as he looked up at them curiously.
Anna kissed him softly, though that wasn't enough. She was still well aware that they were in the car and the driver could see them. 
~~~
Robin smiled at his words, watching him a moment before she turned to leave his room and go to Azle's office. She looked in the door and smiled at him when she got there. 
~~~
Sarah purred and flicked her tail, bouncing back a little then looking to him again to see if he wanted to chase her. 

Sophia laid down, her tail flicking happily as she watched the cub curiously. Would he chase Sarah or try to pounce on her?

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun May 20, 2018 5:21 pm

(XD)
Zander pursed his lips in thought before admitting quietly in English, " It's a fairly large pride. I could use a bit of help, actually.  It's draining to keep the protection runes at full capacity. Are you looking for work for yourself , or someone else?"
Elria responded in the same hushed tone, "It would be for me. I guess I should settle down somewhere, and Tokyo is one of my favorite cities. Plus, I'd love to work for a pride if they did decide to accept me." She hoped this went well, because it would allow her to begin motivated work once again, a chance to put all her training into action that might be used everyday. And Zander seemed to be agreeable, she wouldn't complain working alongside him.

Falling down is an accident. Staying down is a choice.
HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 5:37 pm

"What does? The shark suit or me being your constant side kick?" Zypher asked as he glanced to her lips briefly before forcing himself to meet her eye. 
~☆~
"Well, I'm defiantly going to butter you up to make me some in the future. " Jaeger stated then took a bite of his waffles. 
~☆~
Azle smiled and nodded, " Your concern for him only proves I entrusted him to the right mistress. Go, settle your servant and I'll await you in my office. For you do not know where my chambers are." He explained quietly as he stood to get the disk. 
~☆~
Melo made a soft sound in greeting and reached out with his paw to Sarah playfully.
Anna laughed and shook her head "Well, one of those would be hard to take everywhere with me." She said as their eyes met. She unconsciously leaned closer to him, wanting to kiss him again. 
~~~
Keri laughed lightly then looked to her waffles, focusing on eating them before they got cold. 
~~~
Robin dipped her head in a nod then got up. She went over to pick up Deagan to carry him to his bed and get him settled for the day.
~~~
Sarah smiled and glanced to her sister before they moved to shift to their tiger forms. They did love the freedom of being allowed to do so here.
Zypher leaned in to close the small distance between their lips slowly. He'd wanted to kiss her moments ago.
~☆~
Jaeger finished up his waffles and saved his coffee for last. He sat back more comfortably to drink it now it now that it was his preferred temperature. He looked out over the industrial park as the sunshine creeped ever higher.  "It looks to be a beautiful day." He observed aloud in between sips.
~☆~
Deagan only stirred enough you mumble, "I smell roses. My favorite flower. " Then he drifted off again as he snuggled into his pillow with a soft sigh as Robin settled him in bed.

Azle got the movie ready and paused it before heading to his office to wait for Robin. 
~☆~
Melo squeaked a protest of being held as the twins shifted . He squirmed and finally yowled his impatience with Akane. Akane frowned and looked down to Melo, then saw why he'd turned rambunctious. "Oh, excuse me little grumpy cat. Go play then." She said with humor as she bent to put him down. 

Melo bounded over to the tigresses, but slowed with a bit of a hesitation as he looked up at them curiously.
Anna kissed him softly, though that wasn't enough. She was still well aware that they were in the car and the driver could see them. 
~~~
Robin smiled at his words, watching him a moment before she turned to leave his room and go to Azle's office. She looked in the door and smiled at him when she got there. 
~~~
Sarah purred and flicked her tail, bouncing back a little then looking to him again to see if he wanted to chase her. 

Sophia laid down, her tail flicking happily as she watched the cub curiously. Would he chase Sarah or try to pounce on her?
Zypher sighed softly at the effect just a kiss from Anna could have.  He couldn't make himself pull away,  however.  He tightened his pulled on her hand to keep from drawing her closer to him. fortunately her's was still twined in his, or else it would have been to late.  'Remember,  you're in a car and are in public.' He ran through him mind.
~☆~
(Keri?)
~☆~
Azle was sit leaning aginst hie large deck as he waited.  When Robin came in, he pushed off it to stand tall. " All settled? " He asked rhetorically as he took the shorter route to his chambers from his office. There was false wall in the far corner that he opened with a palm scan.  As the heavy door slid open, he looked to Robin as he held out his hand to her in invitation. 
~☆~

Melo looked excitedly between the two. A moment of indecision evident upon his tiny face. But then the hunter mode kicked in at Sarah's bouncing retreat. He dropped down instantly, levelling himself with the grass for camouflage as he waited with wide-eye focus as he prepared to launch himself at his chosen target.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 5:21 am

(XD)
Elria responded in the same hushed tone, "It would be for me. I guess I should settle down somewhere, and Tokyo is one of my favorite cities. Plus, I'd love to work for a pride if they did decide to accept me." She hoped this went well, because it would allow her to begin motivated work once again, a chance to put all her training into action that might be used everyday. And Zander seemed to be agreeable, she wouldn't complain working alongside him.
Zander nodded and explained a little further, " Technically the Oshiro Pride doesn't actually live here in Tokyo per se, its more on outskirts. I'll make arrangements for a meeting with Mr. Yasuhiko. We'll see what he thinks of the idea. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress Yesterday at 6:41 am

(XD)
Zander nodded and explained a little further, " Technically the Oshiro Pride doesn't actually live here in Tokyo per se, its more on outskirts. I'll make arrangements for a meeting with Mr. Yasuhiko. We'll see what he thinks of the idea. "
Elria gave him a thankful and friendly smile, appreciative of his offer. She replied afterwards, "Oh gotcha. That's most likely a more tactical location." She paused, before adding sincerely "Thank you Zander. I'm thankful for the opportunity if it does present itself."

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 7:47 am

~☆~
~☆~
~☆~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~☆~
~☆~

~☆~

~~~
~~~

Zypher sighed softly at the effect just a kiss from Anna could have.  He couldn't make himself pull away,  however.  He tightened his pulled on her hand to keep from drawing her closer to him. fortunately her's was still twined in his, or else it would have been to late.  'Remember,  you're in a car and are in public.' He ran through him mind.
~☆~
(Keri?)
~☆~
Azle was sit leaning aginst hie large deck as he waited.  When Robin came in, he pushed off it to stand tall. " All settled? " He asked rhetorically as he took the shorter route to his chambers from his office. There was false wall in the far corner that he opened with a palm scan.  As the heavy door slid open, he looked to Robin as he held out his hand to her in invitation. 
~☆~

Melo looked excitedly between the two. A moment of indecision evident upon his tiny face. But then the hunter mode kicked in at Sarah's bouncing retreat. He dropped down instantly, levelling himself with the grass for camouflage as he waited with wide-eye focus as he prepared to launch himself at his chosen target.
Anna felt his hand move, bringing her back to the present. She squeezed his hand and pulled back to look at him. "We should stop, before we lose ourselves." She said quietly.
~~~~
Keri looked to the window and nodded then looked around for a clock. "How long do you think it will take us to get me to work?" She asked, hoping it wouldn't take too long.
~~~
"All settled." Robin agreed, smiling softly as she followed him into the other room. "Nice hiding spot."
~~~
Sarah gave a cat smile and turned, walking away slowly so he could practice his hunting with her since that seemed to be what he wanted to do.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress Yesterday at 9:18 am

Willa looked at him curiously then. "What does that mean? What you keep calling me I mean, my Spanish is a bit rusty. And by that I mean nonexistent." She said with a little laugh, you would think she would understand more languages having traveled a bit. But sadly she truly didn't, that too had been her brothers department. "I would like that as well, we should talk to the alpha as well. See if they have some houses available that we could look at first. Unless you don't plan to stay with the pride that is. I know you were on the fence about joining before." She added quietly, unsure what their future would hold if he wished to move or remain a rogue.

Asher grinned and nodded as he collected his things to go find a seat to eat his pastries. "I look forward to hearing from you." He said as he waved goodbye and found a table outside to eat.
Santiago cupped her cheek gently, responding softly "Snow white. Blanca Nieve." His Spanish accent displayed even more clearly as he spoke to her affectionately. He returned his hand to his side after a couple of seconds, not wanting to invade her privacy anymore. taking a few seconds to shift into a serious tone again as he thought about their living conditions. And the pride. He explained in a gentle tone, not wanting to force her to believe in anything she didn't want to, "I can join the pride if you'd like. But I won't lay down my life for it, simply put." He paused, before continuing "I have many contacts in South America so that or just being loners are also options. What do you prefer?" He personally thought that South America would be safest with the reputation he had built for himself there, but Santiago wanted to hear her thoughts.
~~~~~
Stella gave him a pleasant smile as she waved him off, putting his number into her phone as a contact immediately afterwards. Stella was always one to try new things, and modelling was something unique and interesting to her.
Willa flushed a bit as he cupped her face and told her what it meant. It was all very romantic in a way and under normal circumstances would be everything she wanted. However given things currently they were sort of doing things backwards. "Well this pride took me in when I had no where else to go. I would not have made it without them. But I understand if this place doesn't feel like home to you." She said before continuing cautiously as she wasn't sure what to feel. "I know that I don't want to be moving around anymore. I want a place to settle, a place to build a home for my child and my family." Her eyes flicked up to him, hopeful that that family would be the three of them. "I want a safe place to raise our child. I think it would be safer in a pride, but it doesn't necessarily have to be this one."

(Dropping them for a bit until they she calls him. Or you can timeskip to that moment if you want. As these two are just by themselves. )
Santiago smiled gently at her blush, before returning to thought. The truth was, he hated it here. But the Fjord pride was largest one in the area and would be safest in a pride, especially for their child, which was the focus. He knew there were no large prides in South America, but he knew he could easily organize one with the contacts he had, and it would span in multiple countries. But was moving Willa to a foreign continent something she deserved? Santiag finally explained, after a sigh of deep thought, "We can stay here, in the Fjord pride, if you'd like. I agree that we shouldn't be on the move." He paused, before continued in a simply-put manner, "There's no large pride in South America, but I know many people throughout it, and starting a pride would be rather straightforward. That's also an option, and it might be safer since the alpha here has a weak following and there could be a split, from what I've heard."
~~~~~~
(yup, I'll pick them back up in a bit)
(bump for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just keeping it on the current page)

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 9:24 am

She frowned as she tried to think if she ever saw something like that before. "No, if a witch left something like that with my father she didn't save it. I never saw anything like that in his things, what little she saved. Perhaps it was left with the old alpha? I haven't finished sorting through much of his things, he didn't have much of an organizational system." She replied as she gestured to some boxes and shelfs still cluttered with the previous alphas things.
"It would make sense that the old alpha would have it. It wouldn't hurt to take a look around if your contacts fall through. " Reese stated as he looked around at the cluttered shelves and random boxes. This was going to take some time to search.
Aliyah sighed in frustration as she rubbed her temples. " This isn't even the half of it." She said in exasperation. "Perhaps we can go look at the sites for now. How do you feel about a hike?" She asked instead.
Reese nodded as stated, " It's my arm that's sprained,  not my legs.....well, in human form, that's true. The fresh air will do me good. "
She nodded and gathered the maps up as she stood. "Good! Glad it won't be a problem, I will drive." She said as she grabbed her keys and wallet before heading out the door.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 9:27 am

Iona rolled her eyes at her joke, as if she somehow got more attention then her friend. She watched as Melo approached the twins once shifted. She didn't distrust the twins but she kept a watchful eye on Melo. "Well if he has chosen me in some way I am happy, I like very that little cub. I can relate, my youth was not pleasant either. " She answered honestly before lowering her voice so only Akane could hear. "So do you think they will stay?" She whispered while she watched the cub.
Akane sighed softly and admitted, "They're so guarded, I keep getting mixed signals.  It's either loyalty or fear, or a mixture of both. They seem happy here. I hope Mr. Yasuhiko can arrange it so they get a choice in their future,  wherever it may be."
She nodded, agreeing with every word. "Everyone should get a choice. Plus we need the healers, and if they can handle Katya I think they could handle anything else we throw at them." She wanted them to stay, for themselves and for the safety of her pride.
"That they do and we're not biased one bit, are we." Akane said with humor. She also wanted these healers for their pride.
Iona gave her friend a mock offended look as she pressed her hand to her chest. "Why, however do you mean? Me biased, I think not." She joked as a smiled teased the corners of her mouth. "I do hope they stay, they would fit in well here."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 9:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(For Starr thumbs up  )

Alejandro moved around his kitchen preparing his dinner. It had taken him a little while to get used to the new kitchen in the apartment he was given but he now knew where everything was. Or had moved things to his liking. His seafood paella was nearly done and he hoped Lily was still coming over to share it with him. He had after all offered to share it with her when they had gone to the market to get the fresh seafood.
Lilly had waited for him to call when he was settled in enough for a visitor. She came and knocked on the door, waiting for him to answer.
He turned when he heard the knock on the door and wiped his hands off on a towel as he walked to the door. He tossed the towel over his shoulder and tucked some stray hairs behind his ear as he opened the door. He gave Lilly a warm, charming smile. "You came! Wonderful, it is almost done." He said in his accented English as he ushered her through the door.
Lilly smiled softly and came in at his ushering. "It smells wonderful." She said as she glanced around the room then looked back to him again. "I am glad you are settling in so well."
He closed the door behind her and would offer to take her jacket if she had one. He then gave her another warm smile as he headed for the kitchen. "With luck it will taste wonderful as well. And thank you, yes I am settling alright. My things won't be here for another few days yet so I only have my suitcase. But I am used to that so no harm. Would you like something to drink?" He offered as he looked in the fridge for beverages.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Willa looked at him curiously then. "What does that mean? What you keep calling me I mean, my Spanish is a bit rusty. And by that I mean nonexistent." She said with a little laugh, you would think she would understand more languages having traveled a bit. But sadly she truly didn't, that too had been her brothers department. "I would like that as well, we should talk to the alpha as well. See if they have some houses available that we could look at first. Unless you don't plan to stay with the pride that is. I know you were on the fence about joining before." She added quietly, unsure what their future would hold if he wished to move or remain a rogue.

Asher grinned and nodded as he collected his things to go find a seat to eat his pastries. "I look forward to hearing from you." He said as he waved goodbye and found a table outside to eat.
Santiago cupped her cheek gently, responding softly "Snow white. Blanca Nieve." His Spanish accent displayed even more clearly as he spoke to her affectionately. He returned his hand to his side after a couple of seconds, not wanting to invade her privacy anymore. taking a few seconds to shift into a serious tone again as he thought about their living conditions. And the pride. He explained in a gentle tone, not wanting to force her to believe in anything she didn't want to, "I can join the pride if you'd like. But I won't lay down my life for it, simply put." He paused, before continuing "I have many contacts in South America so that or just being loners are also options. What do you prefer?" He personally thought that South America would be safest with the reputation he had built for himself there, but Santiago wanted to hear her thoughts.
~~~~~
Stella gave him a pleasant smile as she waved him off, putting his number into her phone as a contact immediately afterwards. Stella was always one to try new things, and modelling was something unique and interesting to her.
Willa flushed a bit as he cupped her face and told her what it meant. It was all very romantic in a way and under normal circumstances would be everything she wanted. However given things currently they were sort of doing things backwards. "Well this pride took me in when I had no where else to go. I would not have made it without them. But I understand if this place doesn't feel like home to you." She said before continuing cautiously as she wasn't sure what to feel. "I know that I don't want to be moving around anymore. I want a place to settle, a place to build a home for my child and my family." Her eyes flicked up to him, hopeful that that family would be the three of them. "I want a safe place to raise our child. I think it would be safer in a pride, but it doesn't necessarily have to be this one."

(Dropping them for a bit until they she calls him. Or you can timeskip to that moment if you want. As these two are just by themselves. )
Santiago smiled gently at her blush, before returning to thought. The truth was, he hated it here. But the Fjord pride was largest one in the area and would be safest in a pride, especially for their child, which was the focus. He knew there were no large prides in South America, but he knew he could easily organize one with the contacts he had, and it would span in multiple countries. But was moving Willa to a foreign continent something she deserved? Santiag finally explained, after a sigh of deep thought, "We can stay here, in the Fjord pride, if you'd like. I agree that we shouldn't be on the move." He paused, before continued in a simply-put manner, "There's no large pride in South America, but I know many people throughout it, and starting a pride would be rather straightforward. That's also an option, and it might be safer since the alpha here has a weak following and there could be a split, from what I've heard."
~~~~~~
Will listened to all his points before her eyes widened at the mention of going to South America. "I do not mean any offense by this but, are you sure you can be an alpha? Run your own pride?" She wasn't doubting him or trying to be offensive. Truth was she just didn't know him very well. "I am used to moving around so one more move wouldn't be that bad, as long as things were safe and stable afterwards."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress Yesterday at 9:48 am

~~~~~

~~~~~~
Will listened to all his points before her eyes widened at the mention of going to South America. "I do not mean any offense by this but, are you sure you can be an alpha? Run your own pride?" She wasn't doubting him or trying to be offensive. Truth was she just didn't know him very well. "I am used to moving around so one more move wouldn't be that bad, as long as things were safe and stable afterwards."
Santiago pondered the question some, wondering if he could. Inside he knew that he could do whatever he wanted to if he put his mind to it, but was managing a whole pride something that was right for them and their child. Surely, it would distract him from his child, right? And that was something he didn't want. With deep thought, he responded slowly "I could. But I'm not sure that would be the best thing for our child. I would have too many responsibilities, too many distractions, and I want to be there for our child, and you." Santiago paused, before responding "But I know people everywhere in South America, and starting a pride would be simple. And it would be extremely large, which would be safer for us. I think it'd be a good idea if I helped form it and was high in the rankings but not alpha." He looked to her analyzing her expression and reaction to his words, before he asked gently "Would you be opposed to living in South America? I would be there to teach you Spanish and help you learn the culture as needed. I know of a few places we could stay safely, there's a few villas in the rainforest and seashore I know of."

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 11:35 am

~~~~~~
Santiago pondered the question some, wondering if he could. Inside he knew that he could do whatever he wanted to if he put his mind to it, but was managing a whole pride something that was right for them and their child. Surely, it would distract him from his child, right? And that was something he didn't want. With deep thought, he responded slowly "I could. But I'm not sure that would be the best thing for our child. I would have too many responsibilities, too many distractions, and I want to be there for our child, and you." Santiago paused, before responding "But I know people everywhere in South America, and starting a pride would be simple. And it would be extremely large, which would be safer for us. I think it'd be a good idea if I helped form it and was high in the rankings but not alpha." He looked to her analyzing her expression and reaction to his words, before he asked gently "Would you be opposed to living in South America? I would be there to teach you Spanish and help you learn the culture as needed. I know of a few places we could stay safely, there's a few villas in the rainforest and seashore I know of."
"As alpha you would be in the best position to protect us, but you would also need to protect your pride. As long as you trust who is to be alpha then I suppose beta would give you more time with us." She thought out loud as she considered her options. "I don't know much about South America honestly. But to make this work I am willing to give it a go." She finally said after a few moments. She would figure things out over time.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress Yesterday at 11:48 am

~~~~~~
"As alpha you would be in the best position to protect us, but you would also need to protect your pride. As long as you trust who is to be alpha then I suppose beta would give you more time with us." She thought out loud as she considered her options. "I don't know much about South America honestly. But to make this work I am willing to give it a go." She finally said after a few moments. She would figure things out over time.
Santiago responded simply, "We'll see what happens, I'll get in contact with everyone I know tonight. If they as a group choose me as alpha, so be it, but I'll explain I'd rather be beta so that I can be around you and the child more often. The other candidates would be my sister and one of my close friends It'd be one of them two if not me without a doubt, so I'd definitely trust the alpha. And they'd trust me." He gave her a hopeful smile, one that wished the best for them. But it was also determined, ready to put the plan into practice. Santiago scooted closer, inquiring "Want to give this a try then, Blanca Nieve? I'd make sure we get a private place to live that's safe...by the ocean, in the jungle."

Last edited by HoodedHuntress on Mon May 21, 2018 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 12:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(For Starr thumbs up  )

Alejandro moved around his kitchen preparing his dinner. It had taken him a little while to get used to the new kitchen in the apartment he was given but he now knew where everything was. Or had moved things to his liking. His seafood paella was nearly done and he hoped Lily was still coming over to share it with him. He had after all offered to share it with her when they had gone to the market to get the fresh seafood.
Lilly had waited for him to call when he was settled in enough for a visitor. She came and knocked on the door, waiting for him to answer.
He turned when he heard the knock on the door and wiped his hands off on a towel as he walked to the door. He tossed the towel over his shoulder and tucked some stray hairs behind his ear as he opened the door. He gave Lilly a warm, charming smile. "You came! Wonderful, it is almost done." He said in his accented English as he ushered her through the door.
Lilly smiled softly and came in at his ushering. "It smells wonderful." She said as she glanced around the room then looked back to him again. "I am glad you are settling in so well."
He closed the door behind her and would offer to take her jacket if she had one. He then gave her another warm smile as he headed for the kitchen. "With luck it will taste wonderful as well. And thank you, yes I am settling alright. My things won't be here for another few days yet so I only have my suitcase. But I am used to that so no harm. Would you like something to drink?" He offered as he looked in the fridge for beverages.
Lilly didn't have a jacket, though she returned his smile happily. She followed him to the kitchen "Yes, tea if you have some, a soda if you don't."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 1:35 pm

Elria gave him a thankful and friendly smile, appreciative of his offer. She replied afterwards, "Oh gotcha. That's most likely a more tactical location." She paused, before adding sincerely "Thank you Zander. I'm thankful for the opportunity if it does present itself."
Zander laughed suddenly. "One could say that. The alpha is very protective of his pride and lives in an actual castle. "  He explained quietly as he slowly perused the bottles along the side of the booth where there was less activity and a bit more privacy for them to talk.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 1:47 pm

She nodded and gathered the maps up as she stood. "Good! Glad it won't be a problem, I will drive." She said as she grabbed her keys and wallet before heading out the door.
Reese stood to follow Aliyah out. He so wanted to be done with this stupid sling already , but he would follow the healers orders for now. Since she had the maps , he hurried to get the frount door for her. There, I'm still useful, he thought to himself.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress Yesterday at 1:57 pm

Zander laughed suddenly. "One could say that. The alpha is very protective of his pride and lives in an actual castle. "  He explained quietly as he slowly perused the bottles along the side of the booth where there was less activity and a bit more privacy for them to talk.
Elria followed him, ducking her horns under the stand as she did so. She asked curiously "So do you stay at the castle with him? Or does he only call for you when you are needed?" Every pride, used their magic-users differently; Elria was curious to see how this one stationed theirs.

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 4:05 pm

Santiago responded simply, "We'll see what happens, I'll get in contact with everyone I know tonight. If they as a group choose me as alpha, so be it, but I'll explain I'd rather be beta so that I can be around you and the child more often. The other candidates would be my sister and one of my close friends It'd be one of them two if not me without a doubt, so I'd definitely trust the alpha. And they'd trust me." He gave her a hopeful smile, one that wished the best for them. But it was also determined, ready to put the plan into practice. Santiago scooted closer, inquiring "Want to give this a try then, Blanca Nieve? I'd make sure we get a private place to live that's safe...by the ocean, in the jungle."
Willa nodded to his answer, pleased that they had some choices and options. "I think we can make this work. I have never lived by the ocean, or in the jungle. So I think either would certainly be an experience. As long as someplace is safe for our child is all that really matters to me." She said with a tentative smile as she looked to the clock on the wall. "Oh shoot! I am sorry I have to go. I have an appointment with the healer to make sure we are both healthy. Go over any questions I might have." She told him as she hastily gathered her thinks, she honestly hadn't meant to be there so long, she had expected this whole conversation to go much different.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress Yesterday at 4:15 pm

Willa nodded to his answer, pleased that they had some choices and options. "I think we can make this work. I have never lived by the ocean, or in the jungle. So I think either would certainly be an experience. As long as someplace is safe for our child is all that really matters to me." She said with a tentative smile as she looked to the clock on the wall. "Oh shoot! I am sorry I have to go. I have an appointment with the healer to make sure we are both healthy. Go over any questions I might have." She told him as she hastily gathered her thinks, she honestly hadn't meant to be there so long, she had expected this whole conversation to go much different.
Santiago gave her a charming smile, responding enthusiastically "I think we can make this work too." he led her to the door, opening it for her courteously, before adding with a genuine interest "And I hope everything goes well with the healer. Let me know if the baby is fine as well as you." He smiled as a farewell, waving her off as she left. He sighed, burdened with a lot of planning to do. But it should be worth it. Santiago took a seat at the desk in the small room by the window, immediately focused on the emails be began composing, along with the messages he composed on multiple online chat clients.

As Willa began traversing the street, the white van parked on the curb suddenly turned off, six individuals in hoodies came out from it, two from the doors, and four more through the large trunk. They branched out, forming a large circle around her, before one of them, the tallest one, called out ominously  "So you're his girlfriend, huh? Perfect." the other five slowly walked towards her in unison with him, closing her in to a circle, most of them having their hands clenched in fists, their intentions clearly malignant by the look in their eyes.

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 4:16 pm

Lilly didn't have a jacket, though she returned his smile happily. She followed him to the kitchen "Yes, tea if you have some, a soda if you don't."
"Iced tea or hot tea? Green or black?" He questioned further as he had both. He enjoyed tea from time to time as well as certain specially brewed coffees.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 4:33 pm

Reese stood to follow Aliyah out. He so wanted to be done with this stupid sling already , but he would follow the healers orders for now. Since she had the maps , he hurried to get the frount door for her. There, I'm still useful, he thought to himself.
Aliyah gave him a quick thank you as she passed through the front door and headed for her SUV. It cost her more to drive the beast but she had grown fond of them in the states and purchased one when she moved back. She got in and set the maps between the two front seats as she started it up and waited for him to get in.

(Poor Aliyah, things are about to get interesting for her. And she has no idea its coming. )
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 4:41 pm

Santiago gave her a charming smile, responding enthusiastically "I think we can make this work too." he led her to the door, opening it for her courteously, before adding with a genuine interest "And I hope everything goes well with the healer. Let me know if the baby is fine as well as you." He smiled as a farewell, waving her off as she left. He sighed, burdened with a lot of planning to do. But it should be worth it. Santiago took a seat at the desk in the small room by the window, immediately focused on the emails be began composing, along with the messages he composed on multiple online chat clients.

As Willa began traversing the street, the white van parked on the curb suddenly turned off, six individuals in hoodies came out from it, two from the doors, and four more through the large trunk. They branched out, forming a large circle around her, before one of them, the tallest one, called out ominously  "So you're his girlfriend, huh? Perfect." the other five slowly walked towards her in unison with him, closing her in to a circle, most of them having their hands clenched in fists, their intentions clearly malignant by the look in their eyes.
Willa gave a startled yelp as she backed away from the ones in front of her. Dropping her back in the proccess as she looked around seeing that she was surrounded. Eyes wide, she paled realizing she had no idea what to do. She couldn't shift, although she certainly wanted too. But she couldn't risk exposing her people, plus she wasn't sure it was safe while pregnant as she hadn't met with the healer yet. She trembled as she tried to think of a solution, her brother had always protected her, she had never had to protect herself. One of the men behind her grabbed her around the waist and pinned her arms with a sick laugh. "Can we play with her first, she is very pretty?" He asked their leader.

Willa paled further and felt sick to her stomach. "Please, just let me go. I have no idea what this is about." She pleaded searing the leaders face for some sort of emotion. Just then the man holding her ran his tongue up the side of her neck and she screamed. She couldn't handle this, she didn't know what to do and she was terrified.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum