New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Talia looked at him with a reassuring smile as she laid her head on his chest. "I'm just a little sore since it was my first time but I'll be fine" She said gently.

Sebastian frowned and sat up a bit to look down at her. "Are you sure? I am sorry, I would have been a bit more gentle if I had known." Now he felt terrible, man he hoped it wasn't terrible for her then. He knew that some women looked at their first time as a big thing and he didn't want her to look back at this and be upset or anything.
Talia put a hand on his arm to reassure him "It's alright Sebastian, I didn't want you to be gentle for my sake that's why I didn't say anything. I'm better then alright I'm happy." She said with a warm smile before she kissed his cheek.

Sebastian eased back down onto the bed a little calmer then before. He reached over and brushed her cheek with his thumb and smiled at her. "I am happy too, this, was not what I was expecting but I am glad it happened this way. Its strange to me, this feeling of contentedness." he replied looking down at her in wonder.
"Yes I feel...complete" Talia hummed before her eyes widened and she sat up. "Um we should probably discuss...possible protection..."

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Sebastian frowned and sat up a bit to look down at her. "Are you sure? I am sorry, I would have been a bit more gentle if I had known." Now he felt terrible, man he hoped it wasn't terrible for her then. He knew that some women looked at their first time as a big thing and he didn't want her to look back at this and be upset or anything.
Talia put a hand on his arm to reassure him "It's alright Sebastian, I didn't want you to be gentle for my sake that's why I didn't say anything. I'm better then alright I'm happy." She said with a warm smile before she kissed his cheek.

Sebastian eased back down onto the bed a little calmer then before. He reached over and brushed her cheek with his thumb and smiled at her. "I am happy too, this, was not what I was expecting but I am glad it happened this way. Its strange to me, this feeling of contentedness." he replied looking down at her in wonder.
"Yes I feel...complete" Talia hummed before her eyes widened and she sat up. "Um we should probably discuss...possible protection..."

Sebastian smiled at her, yes she was right, complete described perfectly how he felt. When she sat up suddenly he frowned at her curiously until she mentioned protection, ah yes they should figure that out. "Yeah we should probably come to an agreement on that. While I like kids I don't know if we should be considering that so soon. I am fine with whatever form of birth control you want to use or me to use, as long as its not permanent. Do you want kids?" He asked a more then a little hopefully. He of course didn't want them right now, but he always wanted a big family, to make up for his small one growing up.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Sebastian smiled at her, yes she was right, complete described perfectly how he felt. When she sat up suddenly he frowned at her curiously until she mentioned protection, ah yes they should figure that out. "Yeah we should probably come to an agreement on that. While I like kids I don't know if we should be considering that so soon. I am fine with whatever form of birth control you want to use or me to use, as long as its not permanent. Do you want kids?" He asked a more then a little hopefully. He of course didn't want them right now, but he always wanted a big family, to make up for his small one growing up.
Talia chuckled softly at his hopeful tone and nodded "Yes I do want children but you're right that we shouldn't have them so soon. I've heard about this implant they put in your arm that can prevent you from getting pregnant for a few years. It's easy for the doctors to put in and to take out if we want children sooner than it runs out. I could make an appointment and stay on birth control until I have it in."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Talia chuckled softly at his hopeful tone and nodded "Yes I do want children but you're right that we shouldn't have them so soon. I've heard about this implant they put in your arm that can prevent you from getting pregnant for a few years. It's easy for the doctors to put in and to take out if we want children sooner than it runs out. I could make an appointment and stay on birth control until I have it in."

Sebastian nodded, "That sounds good to me, are you on birth control now, or should I get you the morning after pill?" He asked, although he didn't like the way that pill worked. He looked around the room taking it all in, this was his new home.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Sebastian nodded, "That sounds good to me, are you on birth control now, or should I get you the morning after pill?" He asked, although he didn't like the way that pill worked. He looked around the room taking it all in, this was his new home.
"No I'm not on birth control so I would need the morning after pill. I'll make a doctor's appointment in the morning." Talia said before she laid back down.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:24 pm

"No I'm not on birth control so I would need the morning after pill. I'll make a doctor's appointment in the morning." Talia said before she laid back down.

Sebastian nodded, there wasn't much he could do about it now. "Perhaps we should have planned this out a bit better before hand." He said with a chuckle in a humorous tone as he looked at her.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Sebastian nodded, there wasn't much he could do about it now. "Perhaps we should have planned this out a bit better before hand." He said with a chuckle in a humorous tone as he looked at her.
Talia chuckled "We probably should have, but we were like two hormonal teenagers." She said in humor as she stretched and closed her eyes.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Talia chuckled "We probably should have, but we were like two hormonal teenagers." She said in humor as she stretched and closed her eyes.

Sebastian chuckled and smiled, "Yeah I wonder if that had anything to do with the whole mates thing." He mused as he watched her stretch. He stood up and stretched out his back before bending to gather his pants and shirt. " I could use some water, you want anything from the kitchen?" He asked glancing over his shoulder at her.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Sebastian chuckled and smiled, "Yeah I wonder if that had anything to do with the whole mates thing." He mused as he watched her stretch. He stood up and stretched out his back before bending to gather his pants and shirt. " I could use some water, you want anything from the kitchen?" He asked glancing over his shoulder at her.
"I would like some water myself, thank you" Talia said with a smile as she curled up on the bed.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:07 pm

"I would like some water myself, thank you" Talia said with a smile as she curled up on the bed.

Sebastian smiled at her and slid his t-shirt over his head and headed out to the kitchen. he had to look through some of the cabinets before finding the glasses and filled both with water before bringing them back to the bedroom. "Here you go." He said handing her a glass before sitting down on the edge of the bed.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:14 am

Sebastian smiled at her and slid his t-shirt over his head and headed out to the kitchen. he had to look through some of the cabinets before finding the glasses and filled both with water before bringing them back to the bedroom. "Here you go." He said handing her a glass before sitting down on the edge of the bed.
Talia gave him a grateful smile as she sat up to take the glass. "Thank you, I needed this since you put me through a whole workout" she said in humor before she took a sip of her water.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:05 am

Talia gave him a grateful smile as she sat up to take the glass. "Thank you,  I needed this since you put me through a whole workout" she said in humor before she took a sip of her water.

Sebastian smiled and laughed, setting his water down on the bedside table. " So what do you like to do with your free time?" He asked in an attempt to get to know her.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:14 am

Jaeger grinned as he found a good parking space and looked to her as he cut the engine.  "But Sweetness,  you could rock that walk of shame. They'd probably rename it after that." He teased.
~~~
Zypher finished first and turned to watch Joey.  He noted his difficulties in various areas. Some that as a pup had slowed his time. His dad hadied help him with time honored advice and he felt inclined to share it with his new friend.  But he didn't know if it would be welcome or not. He wagged his tail happily until Joey finished, then he shifted again to his human form.  "That was a little more challenging. " He said with easy honesty. 
~~~
(Pytes can walk in the daylight.   Wink )
Deagan glanced to Robin as she looked to the clock. He took in her profile as she did so.
Keri blushed again and dipped her head. She glanced to him before opening the door to get out. "That may not be the best impression for my second day on the job." She managed to say 
~~~
Joey shifted again and dipped his head "Yes, that beam always gets me though." He said before shrugging and looking back to Zypher "You did very good." 
~~~
(Oh, yeah, well she just checked the time then, lol)
Robin looked back to him as she stood "Are you ready then?" She asked cheerfully.
"Oh Ker, I was only teasing.  I'm sorry. " Jaeger apologized as he got out and came around the back of the car. "Sometimes my Tom cat gets the best of me. He's a beastie and is not accustomed to being around an actual lady. Do you forgive me? " He asked worriedly. 
~~~
"Thank you and you did real good Joey. I had an issue with the beam myself.  Now I'll impart a bit of advice my grandpop used to holler at me when I was a pup. "The tail boy! Use that thing for more than flirting!" It took me a bit to realize it's usefulness as a counterbalance. But the real trick is looking straight ahead,  not down as you cross." Zypher offered helpfully. 
~~~
 Deagan stood up with a sense of anxious excitement.  He was going out side. He couldn't believe it. Was this really happening? He thought. Aloud he said,  "Yes, by all means. Lead and I'll follow. "
Keri looked at him then came to give him a hug. "I understand. My shyness doesn't let me speak sometimes." 
~~~
Joey tilted his head then looked back towards the beam. "Don't look down?" That sounded counterproductive to him. "Wouldn't that make it harder to stay on?" He asked worriedly though he moved towards the beam, wanting to try.
~~~
Robin chuckled, feeling how excited he was, she looked around then headed for the door to head out, though she would have to ask for a ride to town.
Jaeger returned Keri's hug and said with a laugh,  "Why Ker bear, did you just say I render you speechless sometimes? Oh, goodie." He winked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they walked towards the elevator.  
~~~
Zypher shrugged nonchalantly and said," No,  not necessarily.  You body's orientation knows where your feet are at all times. Do you look down every time you take a step? So try trusting in it." 
~~~
A thrall step forward,  "I do hope you're not leaving us so soon? If it is a day trip, do you require transportation? Azle expressed that you were to be given all amenities." He said as he looked to Robin,  then turned his gaze to Deagan.  

Deagan stood quietly by Robin's side. His heart beating faster at the prospect of being denied going with her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:24 am

Jaeger grinned as he found a good parking space and looked to her as he cut the engine.  "But Sweetness,  you could rock that walk of shame. They'd probably rename it after that." He teased.
~~~
Zypher finished first and turned to watch Joey.  He noted his difficulties in various areas. Some that as a pup had slowed his time. His dad hadied help him with time honored advice and he felt inclined to share it with his new friend.  But he didn't know if it would be welcome or not. He wagged his tail happily until Joey finished, then he shifted again to his human form.  "That was a little more challenging. " He said with easy honesty. 
~~~
(Pytes can walk in the daylight.   Wink )
Deagan glanced to Robin as she looked to the clock. He took in her profile as she did so.
Keri blushed again and dipped her head. She glanced to him before opening the door to get out. "That may not be the best impression for my second day on the job." She managed to say 
~~~
Joey shifted again and dipped his head "Yes, that beam always gets me though." He said before shrugging and looking back to Zypher "You did very good." 
~~~
(Oh, yeah, well she just checked the time then, lol)
Robin looked back to him as she stood "Are you ready then?" She asked cheerfully.
"Oh Ker, I was only teasing.  I'm sorry. " Jaeger apologized as he got out and came around the back of the car. "Sometimes my Tom cat gets the best of me. He's a beastie and is not accustomed to being around an actual lady. Do you forgive me? " He asked worriedly. 
~~~
"Thank you and you did real good Joey. I had an issue with the beam myself.  Now I'll impart a bit of advice my grandpop used to holler at me when I was a pup. "The tail boy! Use that thing for more than flirting!" It took me a bit to realize it's usefulness as a counterbalance. But the real trick is looking straight ahead,  not down as you cross." Zypher offered helpfully. 
~~~
 Deagan stood up with a sense of anxious excitement.  He was going out side. He couldn't believe it. Was this really happening? He thought. Aloud he said,  "Yes, by all means. Lead and I'll follow. "
Keri looked at him then came to give him a hug. "I understand. My shyness doesn't let me speak sometimes." 
~~~
Joey tilted his head then looked back towards the beam. "Don't look down?" That sounded counterproductive to him. "Wouldn't that make it harder to stay on?" He asked worriedly though he moved towards the beam, wanting to try.
~~~
Robin chuckled, feeling how excited he was, she looked around then headed for the door to head out, though she would have to ask for a ride to town.
Jaeger returned Keri's hug and said with a laugh,  "Why Ker bear, did you just say I render you speechless sometimes? Oh, goodie." He winked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they walked towards the elevator.  
~~~
Zypher shrugged nonchalantly and said," No,  not necessarily.  You body's orientation knows where your feet are at all times. Do you look down every time you take a step? So try trusting in it." 
~~~
A thrall step forward,  "I do hope you're not leaving us so soon? If it is a day trip, do you require transportation? Azle expressed that you were to be given all amenities." He said as he looked to Robin,  then turned his gaze to Deagan.  

Deagan stood quietly by Robin's side. His heart beating faster at the prospect of being denied going with her.
Keri blushed again and poked his belly for that one as they went to get on the elevator and head up to their room. 
~~
Joey shook his head, of course he didn't look at his feet all the time when walking. He looked to the beam before jumping up to the starting platform and looking down at it then ahead and finding something to focus on ahead. Then again, the floor didn't usually have only three inches of space before nothing. He huffed a breath out then started walking
~~~
"No, not leaving for good, just visiting the city" Robin assured the thrall. "Though a car would be nice, easier to get around out there" She said jokingly.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Ash mumbled in in response to his dream and woke himself up.he looked around confused at first, then settled as he remembered where he was. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Good morning. " He said in way of greeting to Alex. 
~~~
Raycon smiled pleasantly to the everyone they passed on their way to the door.

The door man opened the door and said, "Miss. Now that's perfect timing Mr. Marlow.  Your car just arrived. " 

Raycon grinned and said, "Thank you, Jared. I do try to plan it that way." He looked to the driver as he had the trunk and the door open already.  He stepped forward to collect Serena's luggage first.
"Good morning, sleep well?" Alex asked as she sat up in the bed.
~~~
"Thank you," Serena said with a grateful smile and handed the luggage to him before entering the car.
" Yes, thank you and yourself?" Ash said pleasantly.  He glanced out the window to see the sun was just barely lighting the horizon.
~~~
"Good morning Arran. Its nice to see you back." Raycon said as he handed off his own luggage with a generous tip. He then joining Serena in the car. He smiled as he saw the newspaper waiting for him on the console.
"I slept well this time thank goodness " Alex responded with a smile as she looked outside. 
~~~
Serena was on her tablet she used for work, taking some notes for the  business trip. Her eyebrows were furrowed in concentration. 
(I totally missed this,  sorry for the wait.   hidding  )
"I'm glad you rested well. We should be arriving soon enough.  I haven't heard from my aunt yet as to our next corse of action will be. But I'm definitely thinking breakfast in Prague sounds good. What do you think?" Ash asked pleasantly. 
~~~
Raycon smirked at an article in the paper, before glancing Serena's way. " You know your face will freeze like that if you're not careful. " He said with a grin.  They were halfway to the airport. They were making great time.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:40 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

Keri blushed again and poked his belly for that one as they went to get on the elevator and head up to their room. 
~~
Joey shook his head, of course he didn't look at his feet all the time when walking. He looked to the beam before jumping up to the starting platform and looking down at it then ahead and finding something to focus on ahead. Then again, the floor didn't usually have only three inches of space before nothing. He huffed a breath out then started walking
~~~
"No, not leaving for good, just visiting the city" Robin assured the thrall. "Though a car would be nice, easier to get around out there" She said jokingly.
"Aw, Sweetness,  I'm a Tomcat,  not a Doughboy. I don't giggle,  I purr." Jaeger stated affectionately close to Keri's ear. He paused as he let out a soft purr. 
~~~
Zypher tensed up as he watched Joey start across.  Had he made a mistake in offering advice? Only time would tell. What worked for him, may not work for everyone.  That would be his luck,  to lose his new friend on the first day.
~~~
"Oh, very good Ma'am. Do prefer a standard or automatic transmission? We have two to choose from." The thrall explained as he held out both sets of keys. One was a sports car, the other a sedan.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:11 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~
~~~
"Aw, Sweetness,  I'm a Tomcat,  not a Doughboy. I don't giggle,  I purr." Jaeger stated affectionately close to Keri's ear. He paused as he let out a soft purr. 
~~~
Zypher tensed up as he watched Joey start across.  Had he made a mistake in offering advice? Only time would tell. What worked for him, may not work for everyone.  That would be his luck,  to lose his new friend on the first day.
~~~
"Oh, very good Ma'am. Do prefer a standard or automatic transmission? We have two to choose from." The thrall explained as he held out both sets of keys. One was a sports car, the other a sedan.
Keri shivered at the purr so close to her ear. It made her think of things she really shouldn't be thinking of in an elevator. She turned her head to meet his eyes before softly kissing him.
~~~
Joey had to pause when his snout dipped to look down but he stopped and made himself look ahead again. This was harder than it looked to not look down but eventually he made it across and off the beam. He shifted back and sighed, shaking his head. "I really need to practice" 
~~~
"For this, automatic. I rather like the convenience of the new cars." Robin replied with a smile. She could drive a standard and preferred them for racing or long drives along country type roads, but in cities and short drives, she preferred the automatic. It was less of a hassle that way. She took the keys for the sedan then looked to Deagan again "Maybe if we do a long drive another time we could borrow the sports car."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:36 pm

~~~
~~~

~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri shivered at the purr so close to her ear. It made her think of things she really shouldn't be thinking of in an elevator. She turned her head to meet his eyes before softly kissing him.
~~~
Joey had to pause when his snout dipped to look down but he stopped and made himself look ahead again. This was harder than it looked to not look down but eventually he made it across and off the beam. He shifted back and sighed, shaking his head. "I really need to practice" 
~~~
"For this, automatic. I rather like the convenience of the new cars." Robin replied with a smile. She could drive a standard and preferred them for racing or long drives along country type roads, but in cities and short drives, she preferred the automatic. It was less of a hassle that way. She took the keys for the sedan then looked to Deagan again "Maybe if we do a long drive another time we could borrow the sports car."
Jaeger's purr trailed off as Keri's kiss became his focus.  As he kissed him so softly,  he teased her lips delicately with the tip of his tounge. In part, encouraging her to delve deeper with her kiss and because he desired her taste. 
~~~
Zypher nodded with understanding.  "You could practice with a 2 x 4 upon the floor. You get the same effect,  none of the downfalls. " He said with emphasis on the latest part. 
~~~
Deagan grinned to Robin with anticipation of that idea.  "I'd like that, I think. It sounds uninhibited and exciting. " He said as they were left alone when the thrall left to resume to his duties.  "Thank you for taking me with you." He said honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Akane sat in her seat and stared out the window idly. She looked over to Iona curiously. "What are you doing?" She asked in Japanese.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:36 am

~~~
~~~

~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger's purr trailed off as Keri's kiss became his focus.  As he kissed him so softly,  he teased her lips delicately with the tip of his tounge. In part, encouraging her to delve deeper with her kiss and because he desired her taste. 
~~~
Zypher nodded with understanding.  "You could practice with a 2 x 4 upon the floor. You get the same effect,  none of the downfalls. " He said with emphasis on the latest part. 
~~~
Deagan grinned to Robin with anticipation of that idea.  "I'd like that, I think. It sounds uninhibited and exciting. " He said as they were left alone when the thrall left to resume to his duties.  "Thank you for taking me with you." He said honestly.
Keri responded to him, parting her lips to kiss him deeper. She pulled back when she needed to take a breath, chuckling softly "Easy there or we will end up not leaving our apartment here." 
~~~
Joey thought about that then grinned and nodded "That's a great idea. I can put a board down even in my room and practice on my down time until I can do it." He was excited about that 
~~~
Robin smiled at him and nodded "The life I have lived is rarely still, if you stay with me, then you will need to know the outside world as well as this world here." She said, heading out to get to the car. "I would like you to know how to drive eventually too."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:41 am

"Good morning, sleep well?" Alex asked as she sat up in the bed.
~~~
"Thank you," Serena said with a grateful smile and handed the luggage to him before entering the car.
" Yes, thank you and yourself?" Ash said pleasantly.  He glanced out the window to see the sun was just barely lighting the horizon.
~~~
"Good morning Arran. Its nice to see you back." Raycon said as he handed off his own luggage with a generous tip. He then joining Serena in the car. He smiled as he saw the newspaper waiting for him on the console.
"I slept well this time thank goodness " Alex responded with a smile as she looked outside. 
~~~
Serena was on her tablet she used for work, taking some notes for the  business trip. Her eyebrows were furrowed in concentration. 
"I'm glad you rested well. We should be arriving soon enough.  I haven't heard from my aunt yet as to our next corse of action will be. But I'm definitely thinking breakfast in Prague sounds good. What do you think?" Ash asked pleasantly. 
~~~
Raycon smirked at an article in the paper, before glancing Serena's way. " You know your face will freeze like that if you're not careful. " He said with a grin.  They were halfway to the airport. They were making great time.
(Lol it's okay XD )
Alex smiled as she nodded "That sounds like a perfect idea, I'm starving."
 ~~~
Serena looked up at him with a chuckle "Are you warning me because that would be some kind of turn off for you?" she said in humor.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Akane sat in her seat and stared out the window idly. She looked over to Iona curiously. "What are you doing?" She asked in Japanese.

Iona looked up from her book and over to Akane. "Sudoku, keeps the mind sharp and busy on boring train rides." She replied back with a grin showing Akane the current puzzle she was working on.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:21 am

Talia gave him a grateful smile as she sat up to take the glass. "Thank you,  I needed this since you put me through a whole workout" she said in humor before she took a sip of her water.

Sebastian smiled and laughed, setting his water down on the bedside table. " So what do you like to do with your free time?" He asked in an attempt to get to know her.
"Well when I do have free time I usually like to read but I have a feeling I have a new activity I'll enjoy in my free time" she said with a wink before continuing "What about you? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:25 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger's purr trailed off as Keri's kiss became his focus.  As she kissed him so softly,  he teased her lips delicately with the tip of his tounge. In part, encouraging her to delve deeper with her kiss and because he desired her taste. 
~~~
~~~
Keri responded to him, parting her lips to kiss him deeper. She pulled back when she needed to take a breath, chuckling softly "Easy there or we will end up not leaving our apartment here." 
~~~
Joey thought about that then grinned and nodded "That's a great idea. I can put a board down even in my room and practice on my down time until I can do it." He was excited about that 
~~~
Robin smiled at him and nodded "The life I have lived is rarely still, if you stay with me, then you will need to know the outside world as well as this world here." She said, heading out to get to the car. "I would like you to know how to drive eventually too."
"I just wanted a taste,  my honey bear. I'll teach you to French kiss yet. " Jaeger stated with a grin. As her floor came up, he composed himself. "Better? Besides,  I have my heart set on home BBQ steaks, you can be the a dessert. So I'll behave while we're here. " He replied with a certain resolve. 
~~~
Zypher gripped Joey's shoulder in friendly encouragement.  "I know you can do it. I hope my method helps speed your time. Soon you'll be besting me. " He said happily.  
~~~
Deagan listened as he walked with her outside.  He was ensuring his bands were hidden. He was a high thrift item, part of why he wasn't allowed out. When they got to the car he ask her the one question that would protect him from that fate. "Will you mark me? Truly make me yours? That way, if ever we are separated,  you can tack me?" He looked down,  embarrassed by his bold words. He deeply longed for her to want to claim him fully, but the blood bond was what he was speaking of right now.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:33 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
(Lol it's okay XD )
Alex smiled as she nodded "That sounds like a perfect idea, I'm starving."
 ~~~
Serena looked up at him with a chuckle "Are you warning me because that would be some kind of turn off for you?" she said in humor.
Ash smiled and said,  "Me too. I kept dream of food." He chuckled at his comment.  He couldn't believe he'd admitted to that.
~~~
Raycon folded his paper and looked to Serena with his undivided attention.  "No, not all. A stern faced personal assistant/ secretary, is an assist. However, a stern face fiance, will constantly have me wondering what I've done wrong." He teased playfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Akane sat in her seat and stared out the window idly. She looked over to Iona curiously. "What are you doing?" She asked in Japanese.

Iona looked up from her book and over to Akane. "Sudoku, keeps the mind sharp and busy on boring train rides." She replied back with a grin showing Akane the current puzzle she was working on.
Akane gave a dismissive gesture as she looked back out the window,  "I believe you have that backwards.  Sudoku dulles the mind with its repetitive numbers to nine. If you play one game, haven't you played them all?" She queried pointedly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum