New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aliyah shot him a look that said she did not appreciate his tone. She thought about shifting to try and pick up the scent but shook her head, it was probably nothing. "I thought I caught a scent, not yours or mine, but it was brief and I can't find it anymore. Most likely nothing, and I will have you know I am more then capable of fighting." She said with a shake of her head.

(Like the famous last words...should I have like a lion come out of nowhere and just take her down? Serves her right for being a punk. lol)
"Was it a regular cat? " Reese asked as he stepped out aways to try and catch the scent himself.  He didn't reply as he checked for tracks and scratch marks. Upon not finding nothing,  he said, " In a fair fight,  yes. But there are rumors of trophy hunters taking cats. " He then turned and looked to Aliyah.  
(Lol! And yes that's a misunderstanding of what Yasha is doing.  Wink )
(Nice reference, lol. Should we have someone attack them...could be fun? What say you? )

"I don't know what I smelled, it wasn't a good scent. And yes I have heard such rumors and if their true I would think you would be the target not me. Your a far better and rarer prize then me." She said simply. "Snow leopards may be uncommon but not as uncommon as what you are." She replied as she shrugged her shoulders, it was probably nothing. Another pride members scent on the wind or an old scent she told herself.
(Anna has heard of the cat going missing in NY, so I was just adding to the rumors and how when they spread they change through interpretation. He thinks they're poachers.  It's up to you though.   Smile  )

"What I am is a cheetah.  Way to make me feel included there alpha. " Reese said with a flat tone mildly insulted.
Aliyah turned to him at his tone and his words and frowned. "Your not a typical cheetah is what I meant. " She then sighed, her she goes again pushing the pride members away. This was getting ridiculous, she should have bolted the second she heard him coming after her. She shifted and did just that, running off into the trees. As far as she was concerned he could go back to the house, if he chose to follow her, well, she wasn't sure what she was going to do at that point.

(Hmmm. I kind of want to cause some sort of trouble because she is a punk and deserves it I just can't decide what to do. lol )

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:52 am

Jaeger gave a sexy grin and said,  " I don't know, it's not impossible. I do have a whole Jungle Gym up there I could hang upside down from to temp another sugar from you. "
~~~
(The protection Robin wears when she fights. To protect herself from vampire bites.... They went to get leather to make new ones.  One for Deagan and a new one for herself.  Lol! )
Keri laughed softly and smiled up at him "That is tempting, maybe once this movie is over?" Of course she wouldn't mind going up sooner than that.
~~~
(Oh, yeah, I forgot that.)
"The jackets aren't that hard to make." She added softly, glad he seemed interested too.
Jaeger laughed,  "Oh heaven's no, I'm too full to do any acrobatics tonight.  Besides,  you just gifted me with a sugar, Ker bear.  " He said adoringly.  
~~~
(  Very Happy )
"It's a clever design and I'll have an edge on my enemies.  Just as you can rest assured I'll keep the secret to myself.  " Azle crossed his heart with a grin.
"No acrobatics at all?" Keri asked, giving him a fake, exaggerated pout before she had to laugh lightly at herself. 
~~~~
Robin dipped her head in a sleight nod. She knew he would keep the secret, if only to protect himself more. Still, that was now 3 people that knew in one area. The more that knew, the more likely it was to spread to others and become 'popular'. After all, who didn't want to stay 'safe' or rather as safe as they could?
"Oh Ker,  I assure you  I can do horizontal aerobics.  It's the vertical type I'm a no-go right now. Besides,  we have more movie to watch. So I'll just let that thought linger." Jaeger teased with a purr.
~~~
Azle read the play of her thoughts through Robin's expression.  "Honest Robin, I wasn't serious. I needn't worry,  I have a coven and thralls to provide protection for me.  You're out there alone,  until Deagan. It is only right that your secrets stay in your house. " He explained quietly.
Keri chuckled and snuggled close to his side again. "If you insist" She said softly, purring too.
~~~
Robin frowned at his words then shook her head a little. "You know, there's no reason not to capitalize on that knowledge for yourself." She said softly.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 am

He just smiled at her as he finished his food and then pushed the plate to the edge of the table. "Well I am eager and excited for what you have to show me." He replied truthfully.
Lilly finished her meal then smiled at him "Well, there is a lot to see, and a test you have to take to find your placement."
Alejandro arched an eye brow at that. "A test huh? What sort of test?" He probed her curiously, he was not made aware of any tests before hand.
Everyone, new hires or those who reach the age to work, takes a test to determine their best placement and pull up all the open positions they would be good at." Lilly replied and smiled. "It's basically an assessment of your skills. Like if you are good at negotiating one of the job choices that would come up is a CEO of one of our companies. At least as a 'day job', there's always a top 5 list to pick from, then if wanted, other jobs added on that list."
"Hmm I had not considered that. I suppose then taking this test makes sense." He said with a nod. "So do we do that first or is there something else that comes before?" He asked curious how they handled introducing new wolves to their pack compared to his previous one.
"We head for the apartments and take the test then I show you to the room that will be yours and around town if you want to." Lilly said and smiled,

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:27 am

"Then it's is their loss. Because you're a great catch and fun to be around. " Akane said with as smile, before returning to her own sandwich.
"Wow Akane, I am touched you think so." Iona replied with a smile. "That might just be the nicest thing you have ever said to me." She added jokingly although her eyes conveyed that she was grateful to her friend for saying it to her in the first place. It meant a lot.
"Well, I have my moments. Until you annoy me, then it's on." Akane said  between bites.
"Well since your having one of those moments now care to share any tips for how to get our big black lion to turn those soulful eyes my way?" Iona asked curiously, she had some ideas but in truth she had lived around him for a while now and neither of them has paid much attention to each other.
"Have you tried just letting him know you are interested? That usually works." Akane said with a big grin.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:33 am

Yasha fixed his thoughtful gaze on Katya and struggled internally with the promise her words so freely offered him. But moving on also ment letting go.....letting go of his Kira. Could he do that? They'd shared less then a year together, but he'd loved her for more then half his life.  His calm was a mask to hide his existing without them. Could he really hope to live fully once again?  Could choosing to try for love in the arms of this complex tigress accomplish that? He didn't know,  doubted if he could live again.  But deep inside himself he heard a whispering, soft at first. Then growing in volume to a perfect clarity,  'Yasha,  you didn't die that day, you've honored them with your love. Find the one who can love you back.' Yasha made a quiet sob and broke down completely, unable to hold them back any longer.
Katya heard his soft sob and turned back to him in time to see him break completely. It broke something inside her to see this man breakdown so completely, so different from what he potrayed to the rest of the world. She had pushed him, this was her fault and she felt terrible. She got up from her chair and moved around the table to him, she stopped next to his chair unsure he even wanted whatever comfort she could give him. But she couldn't watch him go through whatever pain he was without at least trying to offer it. She moved to her knees next to his chair and pulled him into her arms. She would give him whatever comfort was in her to offer. If he resisted she would not fight him, but if he didn't she would just hold him gently and let him fall apart in the protection of her embrace.
While Yasha fell apart,  Katya was the glue that held his pieces together.  He cleaved to her and wrapped her in his arms tightly. He buried his nose in her damp hair and breathed in her calming scent.  He felt save and gave himself up to the emotional cleansing he needed.
Katya held him in her arms as he sobbed, running her hand in soothing circles on his back. She would hold him for however long he needed her too. "I've got you, you take however much time you need, I am not going anywhere." She whispered to him softly while she comforted him.
As the tsunami of grief and heartache subsided, Yasha felt like a new tiger.  He came back to himself wrapped in Kayta's sure embrace and nuzzled her neck once more taking in her rich scent, before pulling away with reluctance. "Thank you for being there for me." Yasha said quietly as embarrassment kept his eyes from hers.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:37 am

Alex shook her head with a sigh before she tossed him the remote. "You can change it if you want." She said before opening up a magazine to read.
~~~
"A little" she teased before pulling away with a smirk.
Ash fumbled the remote and bent to pick it up offor the floor. "Umm, ok. Thanks. " He said as he walked over to sit on the foot of the bed. The thumbed through the channels looking for somthing interesting.  He stopped at an old black and white American movie with dubbed in voices.  "I love this movie.  I don't know how many times I've seen it." He said fondly.  
~~~
"And you're a teaser.  I'll remember this later.  I have a very good memory,  you know." Raycon said with humor as he looked longingly at Serena.
"Really? What's it called?" Alex asked as she turned a page in the magazine.
~~~
"I only pulled away because we're in the car not the bedroom." Selissa said with a chuckle as she poked his chest.
" Nosferatu a symphony of horror. I know,  silly right?" Ash said quietly as he turned to look towards Alex shyly.  "What's your favorite old time move?" He asked conversationally. 
~~~
" Excuses, excuses." Raycon teased as he giggled like the Pillsbury Doughboy on purpose.
"Its not silly if that's your favorite movie, and i don't really have one but I liked the Wizard of Oz" Alex replied as she glanced up at him.
~~~
""What's with giggle? You have something up your sleeve for later hm?" She teased as she nudged his knee with her heel.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:53 am

"Was it a regular cat? " Reese asked as he stepped out aways to try and catch the scent himself.  He didn't reply as he checked for tracks and scratch marks. Upon not finding nothing,  he said, " In a fair fight,  yes. But there are rumors of trophy hunters taking cats. " He then turned and looked to Aliyah.  
(Lol! And yes that's a misunderstanding of what Yasha is doing.  Wink )
(Nice reference, lol. Should we have someone attack them...could be fun? What say you? )

"I don't know what I smelled, it wasn't a good scent. And yes I have heard such rumors and if their true I would think you would be the target not me. Your a far better and rarer prize then me." She said simply. "Snow leopards may be uncommon but not as uncommon as what you are." She replied as she shrugged her shoulders, it was probably nothing. Another pride members scent on the wind or an old scent she told herself.
(Anna has heard of the cat going missing in NY, so I was just adding to the rumors and how when they spread they change through interpretation. He thinks they're poachers.  It's up to you though.   Smile  )

"What I am is a cheetah.  Way to make me feel included there alpha. " Reese said with a flat tone mildly insulted.
Aliyah turned to him at his tone and his words and frowned. "Your not a typical cheetah is what I meant. " She then sighed, her she goes again pushing the pride members away. This was getting ridiculous, she should have bolted the second she heard him coming after her. She shifted and did just that, running off into the trees. As far as she was concerned he could go back to the house, if he chose to follow her, well, she wasn't sure what she was going to do at that point.

(Hmmm. I kind of want to cause some sort of trouble because she is a punk and deserves it I just can't decide what to do. lol )
(Lol! It's good to just sit back and react instead of think of what's next.  Razz)

Reese looked after her and called out to her,  "You know I'm a cheetah and you mode of escape is running?! Alright then." He then shifted and sprinted after her catching up quickly and easily.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:57 am

Katya heard his soft sob and turned back to him in time to see him break completely. It broke something inside her to see this man breakdown so completely, so different from what he potrayed to the rest of the world. She had pushed him, this was her fault and she felt terrible. She got up from her chair and moved around the table to him, she stopped next to his chair unsure he even wanted whatever comfort she could give him. But she couldn't watch him go through whatever pain he was without at least trying to offer it. She moved to her knees next to his chair and pulled him into her arms. She would give him whatever comfort was in her to offer. If he resisted she would not fight him, but if he didn't she would just hold him gently and let him fall apart in the protection of her embrace.
While Yasha fell apart,  Katya was the glue that held his pieces together.  He cleaved to her and wrapped her in his arms tightly. He buried his nose in her damp hair and breathed in her calming scent.  He felt save and gave himself up to the emotional cleansing he needed.
Katya held him in her arms as he sobbed, running her hand in soothing circles on his back. She would hold him for however long he needed her too. "I've got you, you take however much time you need, I am not going anywhere." She whispered to him softly while she comforted him.
As the tsunami of grief and heartache subsided, Yasha felt like a new tiger.  He came back to himself wrapped in Kayta's sure embrace and nuzzled her neck once more taking in her rich scent, before pulling away with reluctance. "Thank you for being there for me." Yasha said quietly as embarrassment kept his eyes from hers.
Katya felt heat creep up her neck as he nuzzled her gently, taking in her scent once more. She smiled a little until he began to pull away. She knew she couldn't hold onto him forever, but she was just hoping he felt a least a little better. She listened to his soft thank you and noticed his down cast eyes and sighed. She decided she had been bold before with her words, she had comforted him when he needed it, she could do this too. She reached out and cupped his face turning it gently until his eyes held hers. "Your welcome, I am glad I could be. And don't look down like that, if its out of embarrassment you having nothing to be embarrassed about. You are an alpha, you are strong, and there is no shame in what just happened. " She told him softly holding his eyes to let him know that it didn't change anything in her eyes about him. Part of her wanted to kiss him in that moment but she wouldn't, that was his move to make when he was ready, not hers. Especially not after letting go of all his grief.
(Hopefully that came out right I am only half caffeinated. lol )

Last edited by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:00 am

(Lol! It's good to just sit back and react instead of think of what's next.  Razz)

Reese looked after her and called out to her,  "You know I'm a cheetah and you mode of escape is running?! Alright then." He then shifted and sprinted after her catching up quickly and easily.
(Lol true but that only works if somebody else plays all the random events. )
Aliyah turned and huffed at him, persistent male, she knew he was just doing his job but its not like he even liked her. If she died then they could pick a new alpha you'd think he'd be happy to let her disappear into the woods. She yowled and then turned and bolted up a tree, she had never know cheetahs to be particularly good at climbing. And since she couldn't out run him, she'd out climb him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:03 am

"Wow Akane, I am touched you think so." Iona replied with a smile. "That might just be the nicest thing you have ever said to me." She added jokingly although her eyes conveyed that she was grateful to her friend for saying it to her in the first place. It meant a lot.
"Well, I have my moments. Until you annoy me, then it's on." Akane said  between bites.
"Well since your having one of those moments now care to share any tips for how to get our big black lion to turn those soulful eyes my way?" Iona asked curiously, she had some ideas but in truth she had lived around him for a while now and neither of them has paid much attention to each other.
"Have you tried just letting him know you are interested? That usually works." Akane said with a big grin.
Iona laughed then and shook her head. "Well actually no I don't think I have. " She said thinking it couldn't be that simple could it.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:06 am

Alejandro arched an eye brow at that. "A test huh? What sort of test?" He probed her curiously, he was not made aware of any tests before hand.
Everyone, new hires or those who reach the age to work, takes a test to determine their best placement and pull up all the open positions they would be good at." Lilly replied and smiled. "It's basically an assessment of your skills. Like if you are good at negotiating one of the job choices that would come up is a CEO of one of our companies. At least as a 'day job', there's always a top 5 list to pick from, then if wanted, other jobs added on that list."
"Hmm I had not considered that. I suppose then taking this test makes sense." He said with a nod. "So do we do that first or is there something else that comes before?" He asked curious how they handled introducing new wolves to their pack compared to his previous one.
"We head for the apartments and take the test then I show you to the room that will be yours and around town if you want to." Lilly said and smiled,
Alejandro finished his drink and then nodded. "Very well let us be on our way then, I am eager to see how I score on this test of yours." He said as he picked up his jacket and bag.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:12 am

Alejandro finished his drink and then nodded. "Very well let us be on our way then, I am eager to see how I score on this test of yours." He said as he picked up his jacket and bag.
Lilly smiled and stood, looking over tot he waitress and nodding when she was handed the check. She would lead him to the door. "My car should be waiting for us outside." She said softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Lilly smiled and stood, looking over tot he waitress and nodding when she was handed the check. She would lead him to the door. "My car should be waiting for us outside." She said softly.
He stepped outside and looked to the waiting car. He moved to hold open the door for her like a gentleman. "After you." He said flashing her another charming smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:10 pm

He stepped outside and looked to the waiting car. He moved to hold open the door for her like a gentleman. "After you." He said flashing her another charming smile.
Lilly smiled at him and dipped her head a little "Thank you" She said and got in then patted the seat as the driver opened the trunk for his bag.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Jaeger laughed,  "Oh heaven's no, I'm too full to do any acrobatics tonight.  Besides,  you just gifted me with a sugar, Ker bear.  " He said adoringly.  
~~~
(  Very Happy )
"It's a clever design and I'll have an edge on my enemies.  Just as you can rest assured I'll keep the secret to myself.  " Azle crossed his heart with a grin.
"No acrobatics at all?" Keri asked, giving him a fake, exaggerated pout before she had to laugh lightly at herself. 
~~~~
Robin dipped her head in a sleight nod. She knew he would keep the secret, if only to protect himself more. Still, that was now 3 people that knew in one area. The more that knew, the more likely it was to spread to others and become 'popular'. After all, who didn't want to stay 'safe' or rather as safe as they could?
"Oh Ker,  I assure you  I can do horizontal aerobics.  It's the vertical type I'm a no-go right now. Besides,  we have more movie to watch. So I'll just let that thought linger." Jaeger teased with a purr.
~~~
Azle read the play of her thoughts through Robin's expression.  "Honest Robin, I wasn't serious. I needn't worry,  I have a coven and thralls to provide protection for me.  You're out there alone,  until Deagan. It is only right that your secrets stay in your house. " He explained quietly.
Keri chuckled and snuggled close to his side again. "If you insist" She said softly, purring too.
~~~
Robin frowned at his words then shook her head a little. "You know, there's no reason not to capitalize on that knowledge for yourself." She said softly.
Jaeger chuckled softly and said with fake annoyance, "Quiet now with that purring,  I'm trying to watch this movie. It's a really good movie and I need to see if that spider dude gets the girl."  His little grin showed through however. 
~~~
" That's the operative word,  isn't it? Capitalize. You don't capitalize on your friends. " Azle said as he stepped forward to cup Robin's cheek. "Don't you worry about me, lovely.  I'm older then sin itself and the devil won't let me die." He looked to her lips longingly before meeting her eyes again.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Ash fumbled the remote and bent to pick it up offor the floor. "Umm, ok. Thanks. " He said as he walked over to sit on the foot of the bed. The thumbed through the channels looking for somthing interesting.  He stopped at an old black and white American movie with dubbed in voices.  "I love this movie.  I don't know how many times I've seen it." He said fondly.  
~~~
"And you're a teaser.  I'll remember this later.  I have a very good memory,  you know." Raycon said with humor as he looked longingly at Serena.
"Really? What's it called?" Alex asked as she turned a page in the magazine.
~~~
"I only pulled away because we're in the car not the bedroom." Selissa said with a chuckle as she poked his chest.
" Nosferatu a symphony of horror. I know,  silly right?" Ash said quietly as he turned to look towards Alex shyly.  "What's your favorite old time move?" He asked conversationally. 
~~~
" Excuses, excuses." Raycon teased as he giggled like the Pillsbury Doughboy on purpose.
"Its not silly if that's your favorite movie, and i don't really have one but I liked the Wizard of Oz" Alex replied as she glanced up at him.
~~~
""What's with giggle? You have something up your sleeve for later hm?" She teased as she nudged his knee with her heel.
"Oooh, that's a good one. What's your favorite part?" Ash asked as he crossed his legs on the bed and got more comfortable facing her instead of the television. 
~~~
"Oh, I always have something up my sleeve for later.  You know me better then that." Raycon stated with ano appreciative smile.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:48 pm

Katya felt heat creep up her neck as he nuzzled her gently, taking in her scent once more. She smiled a little until he began to pull away. She knew she couldn't hold onto him forever, but she was just hoping he felt a least a little better. She listened to his soft thank you and noticed his down cast eyes and sighed. She decided she had been bold before with her words, she had comforted him when he needed it, she could do this too. She reached out and cupped his face turning it gently until his eyes held hers. "Your welcome, I am glad I could be. And don't look down like that, if its out of embarrassment you having nothing to be embarrassed about. You are an alpha, you are strong, and there is no shame in what just happened. " She told him softly holding his eyes to let him know that it didn't change anything in her eyes about him. Part of her wanted to kiss him in that moment but she wouldn't, that was his move to make when he was ready, not hers. Especially not after letting go of all his grief.
(It came out wonderful,  good post!  clap You always treat it as a test you didn't study for. Am I that difficult to rp with? )

Yasha blinked quietly as she turned his head and made his look at her. Her words rekindled a small ember left from the spark of life that hid deep inside him. She'd tore him down and now she was rebuilding him again,  only this time stronger.  He smiled slowly as he covered her hands with his own and purred softly.  It was raspy at first from disuse, but soon evened  out after a few tries.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:55 pm

(It came out wonderful,  good post!  clap You always treat it as a test you didn't study for. Am I that difficult to rp with? )

Yasha blinked quietly as she turned his head and made his look at her. Her words rekindled a small ember left from the spark of life that hid deep inside him. She'd tore him down and now she was rebuilding him again,  only this time stronger.  He smiled slowly as he covered her hands with his own and purred softly.  It was raspy at first from disuse, but soon evened  out after a few tries.
(No your not bad to RP with, if fact I enjoy it immensely. I just wasn't quite awake when I posted that one and my brain couldn't figure out if it worked or not. giggle )

Katya smiled softly at his reaction, listening as he tried to figure out purring again. She gently dropped her forehead against his and listened to him. It was a soothing sound and she was happy to hear it after everything she had just helped him through. Without really meaning too she began purring as well, just completely content and at peace for the moment.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:57 pm

Lilly smiled at him and dipped her head a little "Thank you" She said and got in then patted the seat as the driver opened the trunk for his bag.
He moved and slid into the car and shut the door behind him. "Your welcome." He told her as he looked out the window at New york and his new life ahead of him. It was quite different from what he was used to.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:29 pm

(Anna has heard of the cat going missing in NY, so I was just adding to the rumors and how when they spread they change through interpretation. He thinks they're poachers.  It's up to you though.   Smile  )

Aliyah turned and huffed at him, persistent male, she knew he was just doing his job but its not like he even liked her. If she died then they could pick a new alpha you'd think he'd be happy to let her disappear into the woods. She yowled and then turned and bolted up a tree, she had never know cheetahs to be particularly good at climbing. And since she couldn't out run him, she'd out climb him.
(And when someone else is alpha,  you get to.  coolbeans  )
Reese looked up the tree as she climbed.  Ok, be up there. At least you're not galavanting around the forest all willy-nilly. He thought to himself as he shifted to sit with his back against the tree as a back rest.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:35 pm

(And when someone else is alpha,  you get to.  coolbeans  )
Reese looked up the tree as she climbed.  Ok, be up there. At least you're not galavanting around the forest all willy-nilly. He thought to himself as he shifted to sit with his back against the tree as a back rest.
(Lol )
She moved higher into the tree and saw a sturdy looking branch not too far away in the tree next to it. She coiled her haunches a little, gave a little butt wiggle and jumped to the next tree over. The branch creaked in protest but she regained her balance and moved on. Slowly making her way down this tree, jumping too the ground and running off in the other direction from him. He was a sprinter even if he caught up to her he would eventually tire, and she could just lope off at an easy pace.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:50 pm

~~~
(  Very Happy )
~~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger chuckled softly and said with fake annoyance, "Quiet now with that purring,  I'm trying to watch this movie. It's a really good movie and I need to see if that spider dude gets the girl."  His little grin showed through however. 
~~~
" That's the operative word,  isn't it? Capitalize. You don't capitalize on your friends. " Azle said as he stepped forward to cup Robin's cheek. "Don't you worry about me, lovely.  I'm older then sin itself and the devil won't let me die." He looked to her lips longingly before meeting her eyes again.
"Doesn't the good guy always get the girl?" Keri asked with a chuckle. She looked up to him again and smiled happily.
~~~
Robin stared at him as he came closer and touched her cheek. She drew in a breath then turned her head a little to press against his hand. She didn't understand why she felt so different around him, but she did. He was hypnotizing.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:56 pm

He moved and slid into the car and shut the door behind him. "Your welcome." He told her as he looked out the window at New york and his new life ahead of him. It was quite different from what he was used to.
Lilly smiled at him, glancing around as the driver took them to the front of the apartments. When it stopped, the driver got out to get the door for them.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:12 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
"Doesn't the good guy always get the girl?" Keri asked with a chuckle. She looked up to him again and smiled happily.
~~~
Robin stared at him as he came closer and touched her cheek. She drew in a breath then turned her head a little to press against his hand. She didn't understand why she felt so different around him, but she did. He was hypnotizing.
Jaeger sighed loudly and complained playfully,  "Gees Ker,  thanks for ruining it for everyone else." He wrapped both arms around her and purred too. "Well, now that you have my full attention,  how about a sloppily sugar?" He asked as he puckered his lips out like a blowfish. 
~~~
Azle was rewarded with the loveliest of reactions from her. "Robin,  if I were to kiss you, would you stake me? " he asked on a whisper.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:17 pm

Lilly smiled at him, glancing around as the driver took them to the front of the apartments. When it stopped, the driver got out to get the door for them.
He looked up at the apartment building as he got out of the car. Another difference, it had been ages since he had lived in an apartment. He smiled pleasantly and extended his hand to help Lilly out of the car if she wished.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:27 pm

(No your not bad to RP with, if fact I enjoy it immensely. I just wasn't quite awake when I posted that one and my brain couldn't figure out if it worked or not. giggle )

Katya smiled softly at his reaction, listening as he tried to figure out purring again. She gently dropped her forehead against his and listened to him. It was a soothing sound and she was happy to hear it after everything she had just helped him through. Without really meaning too she began purring as well, just completely content and at peace for the moment.
After a time of that, Yasha open his eyes and cupped  Katya face and closed the small space that separated their lips. But stopped short to where they barely touched. Unsure as to if she'd turn from his kiss.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum