New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Serena shifted in her sleep and snuggled against him. She had never felt so at ease with a male before and this was extremely rewarding.
Having finished with his work,  Raycon powered off the laptop and put it away in his briefcase.  He then settled in to catch up on his shut eye. He was too keenly aware they hadn't been sleeping properly the past few days.
When Serena woke she rubbed her eyes and looked at a sleeping Raycon. With a smile she gently kissed his forehead before she stood up to head to the bathroom to wash her face.
Raycon murmured softly in his sleep at the tender affection, before he settled into sleep once more.
Serena soon came back and opened up her magazine again to look through it.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Having finished with his work,  Raycon powered off the laptop and put it away in his briefcase.  He then settled in to catch up on his shut eye. He was too keenly aware they hadn't been sleeping properly the past few days.
When Serena woke she rubbed her eyes and looked at a sleeping Raycon. With a smile she gently kissed his forehead before she stood up to head to the bathroom to wash her face.
Raycon murmured softly in his sleep at the tender affection, before he settled into sleep once more.
Serena soon came back and opened up her magazine again to look through it.
Raycon was mumbling in his sleep, locked deep in a dream.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:03 pm

That surprised a laugh out of him. "My, you were a brave soul. " Jaeger stated with a chuckle.
~~~
"No ma'am,  I never back down from a bully." Zypher said honestly.
"Not particularly, they had already had 6 years of commercial flights by then" Keri said then sighed and tried to lean against her seat to get comfortable. "It is much more comfortable now, especially these private ones."
~~~
Anna smiled at that and nodded "Good. We try to teach that balance to the pups of the pack, being strong without being a bully. Most of them understand."
"Oh, well six years, that's a wold of difference." Jaeger stated with humor.  He then looked to Serena as she passed by. " And these private planes are like flying living rooms." He added as he reclined the seat. 
~~~
"Most, but not all. That seems to be universal in most packs. Including my birth pack." Zypher replied before taking a sip of tea.
Keri chuckled softly and glanced to Serena and waved then looked to Jeager again. "Yes, they are, so very comfortable." She agreed and reclined her seat to rest as well.
~~~
Anna nodded at that then sighed softly "True, not all take to the learning correctly. It's a shame."
"So much better then a cotton in a cell." Jaeger stated teasingly as he shot a small smile to Keri. 
~~~
"What happens to them?" Zypher asked respectfully.
Keri shrugged then nodded. "I guess so, even just for the freedom part, though that's only while you are on the ground."
~~~
"They usually have to be kept away from the humans, so they get placed on to a group of soldiers." Anna replied then shrugged "It lets them have an outlet for aggression, while being kept watch over."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:59 am

"Oh, well six years, that's a wold of difference." Jaeger stated with humor.  He then looked to Serena as she passed by. " And these private planes are like flying living rooms." He added as he reclined the seat. 
~~~
"Most, but not all. That seems to be universal in most packs. Including my birth pack." Zypher replied before taking a sip of tea.
Keri chuckled softly and glanced to Serena and waved then looked to Jeager again. "Yes, they are, so very comfortable." She agreed and reclined her seat to rest as well.
~~~
Anna nodded at that then sighed softly "True, not all take to the learning correctly. It's a shame."
"So much better then a cot in a cell." Jaeger stated teasingly as he shot a small smile to Keri. 
~~~
Keri shrugged then nodded. "I guess so, even just for the freedom part, though that's only while you are on the ground."
~~~
"They usually have to be kept away from the humans, so they get placed on to a group of soldiers." Anna replied then shrugged "It lets them have an outlet for aggression, while being kept watch over."
"True " Jaeger stated thoughtfully. His eyes were starting to get heavy,  as he fought to stay awake. 
~~~
Zypher nodded and saw that as a perfect solution. He took a few bits savoring the food and company.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:50 pm

~~~
~~~
"So much better then a cot in a cell." Jaeger stated teasingly as he shot a small smile to Keri. 
~~~
~~~
"True " Jaeger stated thoughtfully. His eyes were starting to get heavy,  as he fought to stay awake. 
~~~
Zypher nodded and saw that as a perfect solution. He took a few bits savoring the food and company.
Keri smiled at him relaxing so much beside her and simply held his hand in silence, letting them both relax into sleep 
~~~
Anna ate her meal, falling into a companionable silence. She couldn't think too much on why she was so at ease with him, since he was still a stranger, but she was.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:44 pm

When the plan landed Serena gently nudged Raycon "We arrived Ray" she said softly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:14 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri smiled at him relaxing so much beside her and simply held his hand in silence, letting them both relax into sleep 
~~~
Anna ate her meal, falling into a companionable silence. She couldn't think too much on why she was so at ease with him, since he was still a stranger, but she was.
Jaeger awoke to Richard over the intercom announcing their arrival. He stretched as much as the seat belt would allow.  He looked to Keri and smiled. 
~~~
Zypher stole glances at Anna from time to time. He couldn't explain how she drew him in. Strange since he'd always been nervous around alphas and her being an alpha in training and still a relative stranger, he should be more so, yet he wasn't. "This is so pleasant,  Anna. I've never really been a big talker,  much to my parents dismay.  I find it refreshing to have silence that isn't strained or awkward. It's companionable." Zypher admitted pleasantly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:When the plan landed Serena gently nudged Raycon "We arrived Ray" she said softly.
Raycon stirred with a large yawn as he opened his eyes. He looked around a bit disoriented, before focusing upon Serena.  "Best time travel ever. We were a day ahead,  now we're a day behind. " He said with humor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:When the plan landed Serena gently nudged Raycon "We arrived Ray" she said softly.
Raycon stirred with a large yawn as he opened his eyes. He looked around a bit disoriented, before focusing upon Serena.  "Best time travel ever. We were a day ahead,  now we're a day behind. " He said with humor.
Serena laughed "True but I'm still glad to be back home even though  we have to move my stuff and start planning the wedding. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:39 pm

"Surely we don't have to do both simultaneously." Raycon teased her as he released his seat belt and stood up.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:41 pm

"Goodness no, way too stressful " Serena chuckled as she unbuckled her seat belt and stood up.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Goodness no, way too stressful " Serena chuckled as she unbuckled her seat belt and stood up.
"Oh, good. For a moment there,  you had me worried. " Raycon teased as he stooped to pick up his briefcase.  As he straightened he reached for Serena's hand so they could walk to gather their belongings and load them in the waiting car.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Goodness no, way too stressful " Serena chuckled as she unbuckled her seat belt and stood up.
"Oh, good. For a moment there,  you had me worried. " Raycon teased as he stooped to pick up his briefcase.  As he straightened he reached for Serena's hand so they could walk to gather their belongings and load them in the waiting car.
Serena smiled before she grabbed his hand so they could grab their belongings.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:28 pm

It was early morning here and he took a deep breath of fresh air as he handed off his garment bag and offered to take Serena's suitcase down the stairs for her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:34 pm

It was early morning here and he took a deep breath of fresh air as he handed off his garment bag and offered to take Serena's suitcase down the stairs for her.
Serena chuckled "What a gentleman you are" she teased as she handed him her bag.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Serena chuckled "What a gentleman you are" she teased as she handed him her bag.
"Why thank you,  Miss Ramis.  I do try. " Raycon stated as he smiled warmly at her .

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:54 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger awoke to Richard over the intercom announcing their arrival. He stretched as much as the seat belt would allow.  He looked to Keri and smiled. 
~~~
Zypher stole glances at Anna from time to time. He couldn't explain how she drew him in. Strange since he'd always been nervous around alphas and her being an alpha in training and still a relative stranger, he should be more so, yet he wasn't. "This is so pleasant,  Anna. I've never really been a big talker,  much to my parents dismay.  I find it refreshing to have silence that isn't strained or awkward. It's companionable." Zypher admitted pleasantly.
Keri startled at the voice, blinking and looking around then yawning and rubbing her eyes "We are here already?" 
~~~
Anna smiled at that, nodding at his words "Companionable, that describes it perfectly. It's like we've known one another for a while." She said in agreement then shook her head "I don't know why."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:19 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri startled at the voice, blinking and looking around then yawning and rubbing her eyes "We are here already?" 
~~~
Anna smiled at that, nodding at his words "Companionable, that describes it perfectly. It's like we've known one another for a while." She said in agreement then shook her head "I don't know why."
"It would seem so. I have to say that's the best way to fly. Blissfully unaware. " Jaeger stated with humor,  as he righted his seat and unbuckled the seat belt.  
~~~
" My grand mama used to talk of old souls. She explained it as youth who were wise beyond their years. She called me one, perhaps you are also one. So the endless blather that presents itself so often,  is possibly unnecessary with us. Or is that presumptuous to say?" Zypher asked as he whipped his mouth on a napkin.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:22 am

"Why thank you,  Miss Ramis.  I do try. " Raycon stated as he smiled warmly at her .
Serena smiled and kissed his cheek lovingly as they made their way to the car.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:43 am

Raycon purred softly at her tender kiss. He smiled mischievously while he slipped his hand around Serena to deliver a playful pinch to her lovely derriere, before he moved to the back of the car to hand off the suitcase and his briefcase to the chauffeur.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:19 am

Raycon purred softly at her tender kiss. He smiled mischievously while he slipped his hand around Serena to deliver a playful pinch to her lovely derriere, before he moved to the back of the car to hand off the suitcase and his briefcase to the chauffeur.
Serena jumped at the pinch and gave him a playful glare  before she entered the car.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:30 am

Serena jumped at the pinch and gave him a playful glare  before she entered the car.
Raycon spoke with the driver and took the envelope with the things he'd averaged to have in place for Keri. He then got into the car. He grinned at Serena and asked innocently,  " why you're awfully jumpy,my dear. Don't tell me they let a goose run loose. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:03 am

Raycon spoke with the driver and took the envelope with the things he'd averaged to have in place for Keri. He then got into the car. He grinned at Serena and asked innocently,  " why you're awfully jumpy,my dear. Don't tell me they let a goose run loose. "
Serena arched an eyebrow playfully at him "It's crazy right? But I can play that game too." She said before she started kissing his neck and nibbling his jaw.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:36 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"It would seem so. I have to say that's the best way to fly. Blissfully unaware. " Jaeger stated with humor,  as he righted his seat and unbuckled the seat belt.  
~~~
" My grand mama used to talk of old souls. She explained it as youth who were wise beyond their years. She called me one, perhaps you are also one. So the endless blather that presents itself so often,  is possibly unnecessary with us. Or is that presumptuous to say?" Zypher asked as he whipped his mouth on a napkin.
Keri laughed and nodded, unbuckling then grabbing her bag and leading the way to the car 
~~~
Anna smiled at that, shaking her head a little then shrugging. "I have been called that too, but more because I have never taken to the 'small talk' and gossip others my age engaged in blissfully."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:55 am

Serena arched an eyebrow playfully at him "It's crazy right? But I can play that game too." She said before she started kissing his neck and nibbling his jaw.
" I cry Foul Play! Yes, pun was intended,  but I digress. I used only my fingers,  youright using weapons of mass destruction.....your lips destroy my willpower." Raycon complain as he shuddered uncontrollably at her skilled lips.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:58 am

" I cry Foul Play! Yes, pun was intended,  but I digress. I used only my fingers,  youright using weapons of mass destruction.....your lips destroy my willpower." Raycon complain as he shuddered uncontrollably at her skilled lips.
Serena gave him a deep kiss before she pulled away slightly. "Those are for all the times you pinched my bottom in public" she purred.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum