New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Sebastian smiled at her, blushing but bold enough to ask him to stay in the same room. "Oh your room is fine, I'll just go put my bag in there for now." He said as he headed to what he assumed was her room judging by the fact that it looked lived in. The bed was big enough, he thought with an appreciative nod.
"Alright,  would you like a drink?" Talia asked as she headed to the kitchen.  Glad that he had accepted her offer.

Sebastian headed down the hall and into the kitchen after her. "Sure what do you have?" He asked curiously as he leaned against a counter and watched her. He was still trying to wrap his head around it all, he had always known this would happen eventually but he hadn't expected it so soon. How was this going to work with her being his captain too, he hadn't even thought about that.
"I have wine would that be alright? " Talia asked sheepishly as she pulled out the bottle. She could tell that he was deep in thought about this but who could blame him? She wasn't expecting this nor looking for her mate but here he was. Even if he chose another drink she was still going to have wine to calm her nerves.

Sebastian looked up at her words, "Hmm? Oh do you have any beer? Always been more of a beer man then wine, but if not wine is fine." he said with a smile. He supposed they had a lot to talk about and he could use the beer to take the edge off.

Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:36 pm

"Only sometimes? Oh, goodie. Then my silliness is well hidden most of the time. " Jaeger stated as he finally pulled into her buildings parking garage.  
~~~
Zypher shifted and joined Joey.  He was ready to push himself harder this round and see where it got him. He waited for the signal and bolted when he heard it
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly at her generous offer and appreciated it immensely. He dipped his head and said,  " I look forward to seeing the city firsthand.  Pictures, I'm sure never does it justice." He said quietly.
Keri laughed and shook her head. She looked to the building, still surprised she was living here now. "Right, clothes here then we can go to your place. No 'walk of shame' for me." She teased and looked to him again.
~~~
Joey took off, giving this run his best shot. He was a bit slower than Zypher, even when he was trying to get through the run quickly. The balance beam always tripped him up by making him have to slow to a crawl to get across. That slowed his whole time but when he tried to go faster, he always fell. 
~~~
"Pictures always have a problem showing the life in a place." Robin agreed, checking the time to know how long it would be before they could go out and see the city.
Jaeger grinned as he found a good parking space and looked to her as he cut the engine.  "But Sweetness,  you could rock that walk of shame. They'd probably rename it after that." He teased.
~~~
Zypher finished first and turned to watch Joey.  He noted his difficulties in various areas. Some that as a pup had slowed his time. His dad hadied help him with time honored advice and he felt inclined to share it with his new friend.  But he didn't know if it would be welcome or not. He wagged his tail happily until Joey finished, then he shifted again to his human form.  "That was a little more challenging. " He said with easy honesty. 
~~~
(Pytes can walk in the daylight.   Wink )
Deagan glanced to Robin as she looked to the clock. He took in her profile as she did so.
Keri blushed again and dipped her head. She glanced to him before opening the door to get out. "That may not be the best impression for my second day on the job." She managed to say 
~~~
Joey shifted again and dipped his head "Yes, that beam always gets me though." He said before shrugging and looking back to Zypher "You did very good." 
~~~
(Oh, yeah, well she just checked the time then, lol)
Robin looked back to him as she stood "Are you ready then?" She asked cheerfully.
"Oh Ker, I was only teasing.  I'm sorry. " Jaeger apologized as he got out and came around the back of the car. "Sometimes my Tom cat gets the best of me. He's a beastie and is not accustomed to being around an actual lady. Do you forgive me? " He asked worriedly. 
~~~
"Thank you and you did real good Joey. I had an issue with the beam myself.  Now I'll impart a bit of advice my grandpop used to holler at me when I was a pup. "The tail boy! Use that thing for more than flirting!" It took me a bit to realize it's usefulness as a counterbalance. But the real trick is looking straight ahead,  not down as you cross." Zypher offered helpfully. 
~~~
 Deagan stood up with a sense of anxious excitement.  He was going out side. He couldn't believe it. Was this really happening? He thought. Aloud he said,  "Yes, by all means. Lead and I'll follow. "

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Ash decided to get some rest also.  He slipped on his earbuds and curled up on his side. The movement of the train soon lulled him to sleep. 
~~~
"Need I point out that you're already beautiful?" Raycon inquired as he motioned for her to preceeded him as the elevator came to a stop.
Alex slept peacefully this time and when she woke she saw that it was just before dawn. She looked over at Ash and smiled at his sleeping form.
~~~
Serena gave him a warm smile "Thank you Ray but I still have to keep up with it for a thousand years."  She said in humor as she walked out of the elevator.
Ash mumbled in in response to his dream and woke himself up.he looked around confused at first, then settled as he remembered where he was. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Good morning. " He said in way of greeting to Alex. 
~~~
Raycon smiled pleasantly to the everyone they passed on their way to the door.

The door man opened the door and said, "Miss. Now that's perfect timing Mr. Marlow.  Your car just arrived. " 

Raycon grinned and said, "Thank you, Jared. I do try to plan it that way." He looked to the driver as he had the trunk and the door open already.  He stepped forward to collect Serena's luggage first.
"Good morning, sleep well?" Alex asked as she sat up in the bed.
~~~
"Thank you," Serena said with a grateful smile and handed the luggage to him before entering the car.
" Yes, thank you and yourself?" Ash said pleasantly.  He glanced out the window to see the sun was just barely lighting the horizon.
~~~
"Good morning Arran. Its nice to see you back." Raycon said as he handed off his own luggage with a generous tip. He then joining Serena in the car. He smiled as he saw the newspaper waiting for him on the console.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:59 pm

"Only sometimes? Oh, goodie. Then my silliness is well hidden most of the time. " Jaeger stated as he finally pulled into her buildings parking garage.  
~~~
Zypher shifted and joined Joey.  He was ready to push himself harder this round and see where it got him. He waited for the signal and bolted when he heard it
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly at her generous offer and appreciated it immensely. He dipped his head and said,  " I look forward to seeing the city firsthand.  Pictures, I'm sure never does it justice." He said quietly.
Keri laughed and shook her head. She looked to the building, still surprised she was living here now. "Right, clothes here then we can go to your place. No 'walk of shame' for me." She teased and looked to him again.
~~~
Joey took off, giving this run his best shot. He was a bit slower than Zypher, even when he was trying to get through the run quickly. The balance beam always tripped him up by making him have to slow to a crawl to get across. That slowed his whole time but when he tried to go faster, he always fell. 
~~~
"Pictures always have a problem showing the life in a place." Robin agreed, checking the time to know how long it would be before they could go out and see the city.
Jaeger grinned as he found a good parking space and looked to her as he cut the engine.  "But Sweetness,  you could rock that walk of shame. They'd probably rename it after that." He teased.
~~~
Zypher finished first and turned to watch Joey.  He noted his difficulties in various areas. Some that as a pup had slowed his time. His dad hadied help him with time honored advice and he felt inclined to share it with his new friend.  But he didn't know if it would be welcome or not. He wagged his tail happily until Joey finished, then he shifted again to his human form.  "That was a little more challenging. " He said with easy honesty. 
~~~
(Pytes can walk in the daylight.   Wink )
Deagan glanced to Robin as she looked to the clock. He took in her profile as she did so.
Keri blushed again and dipped her head. She glanced to him before opening the door to get out. "That may not be the best impression for my second day on the job." She managed to say 
~~~
Joey shifted again and dipped his head "Yes, that beam always gets me though." He said before shrugging and looking back to Zypher "You did very good." 
~~~
(Oh, yeah, well she just checked the time then, lol)
Robin looked back to him as she stood "Are you ready then?" She asked cheerfully.
"Oh Ker, I was only teasing.  I'm sorry. " Jaeger apologized as he got out and came around the back of the car. "Sometimes my Tom cat gets the best of me. He's a beastie and is not accustomed to being around an actual lady. Do you forgive me? " He asked worriedly. 
~~~
"Thank you and you did real good Joey. I had an issue with the beam myself.  Now I'll impart a bit of advice my grandpop used to holler at me when I was a pup. "The tail boy! Use that thing for more than flirting!" It took me a bit to realize it's usefulness as a counterbalance. But the real trick is looking straight ahead,  not down as you cross." Zypher offered helpfully. 
~~~
 Deagan stood up with a sense of anxious excitement.  He was going out side. He couldn't believe it. Was this really happening? He thought. Aloud he said,  "Yes, by all means. Lead and I'll follow. "
Keri looked at him then came to give him a hug. "I understand. My shyness doesn't let me speak sometimes." 
~~~
Joey tilted his head then looked back towards the beam. "Don't look down?" That sounded counterproductive to him. "Wouldn't that make it harder to stay on?" He asked worriedly though he moved towards the beam, wanting to try.
~~~
Robin chuckled, feeling how excited he was, she looked around then headed for the door to head out, though she would have to ask for a ride to town.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:33 pm

"Alright,  would you like a drink?" Talia asked as she headed to the kitchen.  Glad that he had accepted her offer.

Sebastian headed down the hall and into the kitchen after her. "Sure what do you have?" He asked curiously as he leaned against a counter and watched her. He was still trying to wrap his head around it all, he had always known this would happen eventually but he hadn't expected it so soon. How was this going to work with her being his captain too, he hadn't even thought about that.
"I have wine would that be alright? " Talia asked sheepishly as she pulled out the bottle. She could tell that he was deep in thought about this but who could blame him? She wasn't expecting this nor looking for her mate but here he was. Even if he chose another drink she was still going to have wine to calm her nerves.

Sebastian looked up at her words, "Hmm? Oh do you have any beer? Always been more of a beer man then wine, but if not wine is fine." he said with a smile. He supposed they had a lot to talk about and he could use the beer to take the edge off.
"Yes i have some beer " she said before opening the fridge and taking out a bottle for him. She set his drink on the counter before taking out a wine glass to pour herself some wine.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Alex slept peacefully this time and when she woke she saw that it was just before dawn. She looked over at Ash and smiled at his sleeping form.
~~~
Serena gave him a warm smile "Thank you Ray but I still have to keep up with it for a thousand years."  She said in humor as she walked out of the elevator.
Ash mumbled in in response to his dream and woke himself up.he looked around confused at first, then settled as he remembered where he was. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Good morning. " He said in way of greeting to Alex. 
~~~
Raycon smiled pleasantly to the everyone they passed on their way to the door.

The door man opened the door and said, "Miss. Now that's perfect timing Mr. Marlow.  Your car just arrived. " 

Raycon grinned and said, "Thank you, Jared. I do try to plan it that way." He looked to the driver as he had the trunk and the door open already.  He stepped forward to collect Serena's luggage first.
"Good morning, sleep well?" Alex asked as she sat up in the bed.
~~~
"Thank you," Serena said with a grateful smile and handed the luggage to him before entering the car.
" Yes, thank you and yourself?" Ash said pleasantly.  He glanced out the window to see the sun was just barely lighting the horizon.
~~~
"Good morning Arran. Its nice to see you back." Raycon said as he handed off his own luggage with a generous tip. He then joining Serena in the car. He smiled as he saw the newspaper waiting for him on the console.
"I slept well this time thank goodness " Alex responded with a smile as she looked outside. 
~~~
Serena was on her tablet she used for work, taking some notes for the  business trip. Her eyebrows were furrowed in concentration. 
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:56 pm

"Yes i have some beer " she said before opening the fridge and taking out a bottle for him. She set his drink on the counter before taking out a wine glass to pour herself some wine.

Sebastian thanked her quietly as he picked up his bottle and pulled out his keys and used them to pop the lid off. He took a long pull from the bottle as he watched her get herself a glass. "So, how does all this work? Because now your my captain and my mate and I admit to being a bit confused as to how all that is going to work." He said curiously as he watched her.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Sebastian thanked her quietly as he picked up his bottle and pulled out his keys and used them to pop the lid off. He took a long pull from the bottle as he watched her get herself a glass. "So, how does all this work? Because now your my captain and my mate and I admit to being a bit confused as to how all that is going to work." He said curiously as he watched her.
Talia took a sip of her wine before speaking "How about we stay professional outside of here but when we're home we can drop the act and just be mates?" She suggested with a wink.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:59 am

Talia took a sip of her wine before speaking "How about we stay professional outside of here but when we're home we can drop the act and just be mates?" She suggested with a wink.

Sebastian nodded that made sense to him, "Sounds good to me." He said as he took another pull from his beer. He then looked at Talia with a slow smile, he ran his hand through his hair and then put it on the counter and leaned against it while he looked at her. "So when you say act like mates, what did you have in mind?" He asked in a low husky voice.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:40 am

Sebastian nodded that made sense to him, "Sounds good to me." He said as he took another pull from his beer. He then looked at Talia with a slow smile, he ran his hand through his hair and then put it on the counter and leaned against it while he looked at her. "So when you say act like mates, what did you have in mind?" He asked in a low husky voice.
Talia took another sip of her wine before setting it down on the counter. She went closer to him before running a hand up his chest "Hmm...well we are sharing a bed afterall and I did have a stressful morning so I would like to relax " she purred.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Talia took another sip of her wine before setting it down on the counter.  She went closer to him before running a hand up his chest "Hmm...well we are sharing a bed afterall and I did have a stressful morning so I would like to relax " she purred.

Sebastian smiled down at her, well she certainly didn't beat around the bush, he liked that. He set his beer down on the counter and slid his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. "Well I know of several ways to re leave stress so you came to the right guy." He replied in a low voice.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:32 pm

Talia took another sip of her wine before setting it down on the counter.  She went closer to him before running a hand up his chest "Hmm...well we are sharing a bed afterall and I did have a stressful morning so I would like to relax " she purred.

Sebastian smiled down at her, well she certainly didn't beat around the bush, he liked that. He set his beer down on the counter and slid his hands around her waist and pulled her closer. "Well I know of several ways to re leave stress so you came to the right guy." He replied in a low voice.
"Perfect " Talia whispered in his ear before she kissed him on the lips. She rested her hands on his shoulders eagerly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:42 pm

"Perfect " Talia whispered in his ear before she kissed him on the lips. She rested her hands on his shoulders eagerly.

(I am still trying to wrap my head around how they handle the mature content on this site so you might have to help me out so I don't go too far with this, I'm new. hidding )

Sebastian smiled as he picked her up easily and turned to set her on the counter with ease. He leaned down and kissed her eagerly, he had to admit while he wasn't a prude he figured things would move slower when he found his mate. He was pleasantly surprised though with how things were moving, he found himself hungry for her in a way that was new to him. He slid his hands up her back and tangled his fingers in her hair at the base of her neck as he kissed her passionately.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:54 pm

(I am still trying to wrap my head around how they handle the mature content on this site so you might have to help me out so I don't go too far with this, I'm new. hidding )

Sebastian smiled as he picked her up easily and turned to set her on the counter with ease. He leaned down and kissed her eagerly, he had to admit while he wasn't a prude he figured things would move slower when he found his mate. He was pleasantly surprised though with how things were moving, he found himself hungry for her in a way that was new to him. He slid his hands up her back and tangled his fingers in her hair at the base of her neck as he kissed her passionately.
(Lol yeah ill let you know if you're heading there Razz )
Talia kissed him back passionately as her hands went to the hem of his shirt to remove it. She liked how this moving and deep down she was a bit nervous since this would be her first time but she was eager to experience this.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Talia kissed him back passionately as her hands went to the hem of his shirt to remove it. She liked how this moving and deep down she was a bit nervous since this would be her first time but she was eager to experience this.

(Great thanks! I know we have to time skip over the bulk of things but I was having a hard time gauging what was the cut off point, lol. )

Sebastian broke off their kiss to let her pull his shirt off. Once his shirt was off he slid his hands along her jaw cupping her face as he moved back in to kiss her again hungrily. This wasn't his first time but he wasn't sure if that was the same for her or not, so he let her take the lead in a way. But it had also been a while and he had to admit he was probably a little too eager. He pressed against her as they kissed and made a slightly frustrated sound that her shirt was in the way of feeling her skin.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:24 pm

(Great thanks! I know we have to time skip over the bulk of things but I was having a hard time gauging what was the cut off point, lol. )

Sebastian broke off their kiss to let her pull his shirt off. Once his shirt was off he slid his hands along her jaw cupping her face as he moved back in to kiss her again hungrily. This wasn't his first time but he wasn't sure if that was the same for her or not, so he let her take the lead in a way. But it had also been a while and he had to admit he was probably a little too eager. He pressed against her as they kissed and made a slightly frustrated sound that her shirt was in the way of feeling her skin.
Talia chuckled softly against his lips when she heard his frustration. She pulled back to take off her shirt before she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him again.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Talia chuckled softly against his lips when she heard his frustration. She pulled back to take off her shirt before she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him again.

Sebastian sighed against her lips happily as he felt her warm skin against his. He kissed her eagerly, moving from her lips to trail down the side of her neck. he moved from there up to her ear and nipped her ear lobe, before whispering in her ear. "If you plan to take this further perhaps we should head somewhere more comfortable, unless your feeling adventurous." He said in a low, husky voice.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Sebastian sighed against her lips happily as he felt her warm skin against his. He kissed her eagerly, moving from her lips to trail down the side of her neck. he moved from there up to her ear and nipped her ear lobe, before whispering in her ear. "If you plan to take this further perhaps we should head somewhere more comfortable, unless your feeling adventurous." He said in a low, husky voice.
Talia closed her eyes and nodded "Yes the bedroom, adventure later." She said breathlessly as she wrapped her legs around his waist and gripped her arms.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:46 pm

Talia closed her eyes and nodded "Yes the bedroom, adventure later." She said breathlessly as she wrapped her legs around his waist and gripped her arms.

Sebastian picked her up effortlessly and carried her back to the bedroom and set her on the bed. He looked down at her, looked at her mark on her stomach, and realized that this was it. After this he would be mated, he wasn't sure if they did a ceremony or anything later like humans often did for getting married. But the reality of it all sank in for him in that moment, and he realized that while he may not have been looking for her, he didn't care, he was happy how this had turned out and was ready for whatever this brought him.

(This is where we skip ahead yes? )
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Sebastian picked her up effortlessly and carried her back to the bedroom and set her on the bed. He looked down at her, looked at her mark on her stomach, and realized that this was it. After this he would be mated, he wasn't sure if they did a ceremony or anything later like humans often did for getting married. But the reality of it all sank in for him in that moment, and he realized that while he may not have been looking for her, he didn't care, he was happy how this had turned out and was ready for whatever this brought him.

(Yep this is right about the time Razz )
After they had finally mated Talia was laying in bed catching her breath. She was a bit sore but didn't mind it as she snuggled close to Sebastian.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:08 pm

After they had finally mated Talia was laying in bed catching her breath. She was a bit sore but didn't mind it as she snuggled close to Sebastian.

Sebastian looped his arm around her waist and pulled her close as they laid cuddling in bed. He had a lite sheen of sweat on his skin and he hoped she didn't mind. He saw out of the corner of his eye that their marks had indeed changed, it was official, they were mated. He looked down at her face curiously, hoping she wasn't hurting or anything. "Is everything alright?" He asked, just to make sure.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Sebastian looped his arm around her waist and pulled her close as they laid cuddling in bed. He had a lite sheen of sweat on his skin and he hoped she didn't mind. He saw out of the corner of his eye that their marks had indeed changed, it was official, they were mated. He looked down at her face curiously, hoping she wasn't hurting or anything. "Is everything alright?" He asked, just to make sure.
Talia looked at him with a reassuring smile as she laid her head on his chest. "I'm just a little sore since it was my first time but I'll be fine" She said gently.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Talia looked at him with a reassuring smile as she laid her head on his chest. "I'm just a little sore since it was my first time but I'll be fine" She said gently.

Sebastian frowned and sat up a bit to look down at her. "Are you sure? I am sorry, I would have been a bit more gentle if I had known." Now he felt terrible, man he hoped it wasn't terrible for her then. He knew that some women looked at their first time as a big thing and he didn't want her to look back at this and be upset or anything.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Sebastian frowned and sat up a bit to look down at her. "Are you sure? I am sorry, I would have been a bit more gentle if I had known." Now he felt terrible, man he hoped it wasn't terrible for her then. He knew that some women looked at their first time as a big thing and he didn't want her to look back at this and be upset or anything.
Talia put a hand on his arm to reassure him "It's alright Sebastian, I didn't want you to be gentle for my sake that's why I didn't say anything. I'm better then alright I'm happy." She said with a warm smile before she kissed his cheek.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Talia put a hand on his arm to reassure him "It's alright Sebastian, I didn't want you to be gentle for my sake that's why I didn't say anything. I'm better then alright I'm happy." She said with a warm smile before she kissed his cheek.

Sebastian eased back down onto the bed a little calmer then before. He reached over and brushed her cheek with his thumb and smiled at her. "I am happy too, this, was not what I was expecting but I am glad it happened this way. Its strange to me, this feeling of contentedness." he replied looking down at her in wonder.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:38 pm

Sebastian eased back down onto the bed a little calmer then before. He reached over and brushed her cheek with his thumb and smiled at her. "I am happy too, this, was not what I was expecting but I am glad it happened this way. Its strange to me, this feeling of contentedness." he replied looking down at her in wonder.
"Yes I feel...complete" Talia hummed before her eyes widened and she sat up. "Um we should probably discuss...possible protection..."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum