New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Sebastian pushed off of the wall he had been leaning against. He chuckled at her joke, well he hoped it was a joke he wasn't one for biting. He moved to the door and walked through, he had heard about this captain, young but capable. He was happy with that because it meant he didn't have to do it. He looked around the office before stopping in front of her desk and his eyes settled on her. She was smaller then he had imagined, and surprisingly nonthreatening. He clasped his hands behind his back and nodded to her respectfully. "Ma'am."
Talia looked up at him with a smile before standing up and holding her hand out in greeting. She had to admit that he was attractive, the fact that she felt attraction towards him...could it be? Maybe but she didn't want to freak him out with her theory, especially since she just met him."Hi there, you must be Sebastian though I wasn't expecting you for a few more days."

Sebastian nodded and held out his hand to accept her greeting. "I am indeed, nice to meet you Ma'am. Sorry about coming earlier then expected, I was eager to.." He trailed off as a strange burning sensation occurred in his stomach while he was shaking her hand. He frowned and then looked at her hand then up at her face to see if it was just him. She couldn't be?
(Ooh nice Razz )
Talia grimaced when she felt the sharp burning sensation on her stomach and lifted up the hem of her shift enough to see her mark. It had turned from brown to red and she looked up at him in question "Umm..."

(Thank You! )

Sebastian groaned, this was not what he was hopping to happen on his first day, heck his first minutes at his new post. With his captain no less! He pulled his hand back and looked around a bit embarrassed, this wasn't supposed to happen, not like this! He attempted to put his respectful mask back on but failed and settled for a nervous grin. "Well this is..Awkward. Um I guess nice to meet you. Not you as my captain but you know you you. Well ok that didn't come out right." He swore under his breath, he had not been eager to meet his mate but now that she was standing in front of him he was butchering it.

Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:32 am

Talia looked up at him with a smile before standing up and holding her hand out in greeting. She had to admit that he was attractive, the fact that she felt attraction towards him...could it be? Maybe but she didn't want to freak him out with her theory, especially since she just met him."Hi there, you must be Sebastian though I wasn't expecting you for a few more days."

Sebastian nodded and held out his hand to accept her greeting. "I am indeed, nice to meet you Ma'am. Sorry about coming earlier then expected, I was eager to.." He trailed off as a strange burning sensation occurred in his stomach while he was shaking her hand. He frowned and then looked at her hand then up at her face to see if it was just him. She couldn't be?
(Ooh nice Razz )
Talia grimaced when she felt the sharp burning sensation on her stomach and lifted up the hem of her shift enough to see her mark. It had turned from brown to red and she looked up at him in question "Umm..."

(Thank You! )

Sebastian groaned, this was not what he was hopping to happen on his first day, heck his first minutes at his new post. With his captain no less! He pulled his hand back and looked around a bit embarrassed, this wasn't supposed to happen, not like this! He attempted to put his respectful mask back on but failed and settled for a nervous grin. "Well this is..Awkward. Um I guess nice to meet you. Not you as my captain but you know you you. Well ok that didn't come out right." He swore under his breath, he had not been eager to meet his mate but now that she was standing in front of him he was butchering it.
Talia blushed as she let go of the hem of her shirt and gave him a nervous reassuring smile. "Um it's okay, I just don't know where to go from here with this new info. I mean I had a apartment here set up for you but now..." she trailed off as she bit her bottom lip in thought.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:42 am

(Ooh nice Razz )

(Thank You! )

Talia blushed as she let go of the hem of her shirt and gave him a nervous reassuring smile.  "Um it's okay, I just don't know where to go from here with this new info. I mean I had a apartment here set up for you but now..." she trailed off as she bit her bottom lip in thought.

Sebastian gave a nervous laugh, right he hadn't even thought about where he would be living. "Well, perhaps I should take the original apartment you had me set up in, for now at least. And maybe we can get to know each other a bit better before we take that next step? Unless you don't want to do things that way. I, uh, also never got your name." He said with a chuckle and shook his head. "Ok lets start over, hi I am Sebastian, nice to meet you." He said dipping his head in greeting and giving her a warm smile.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:49 am

(Ooh nice Razz )

(Thank You! )

Talia blushed as she let go of the hem of her shirt and gave him a nervous reassuring smile.  "Um it's okay, I just don't know where to go from here with this new info. I mean I had a apartment here set up for you but now..." she trailed off as she bit her bottom lip in thought.

Sebastian gave a nervous laugh, right he hadn't even thought about where he would be living. "Well, perhaps I should take the original apartment you had me set up in, for now at least. And maybe we can get to know each other a bit better before we take that next step? Unless you don't want to do things that way. I, uh, also never got your name." He said with a chuckle and shook his head. "Ok lets start over, hi I am Sebastian, nice to meet you." He said dipping his head in greeting and giving her a warm smile.
"Oh! How careless of me, I'm Talia and it's nice to meet you too Sebastian. We could do it that way if it makes you more comfortable. I don't want you to regret coming here early afterall." Talia said with a nervous chuckle
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:56 am

(Thank You! )

"Oh! How careless of me, I'm Talia and it's nice to meet you too Sebastian. We could do it that way if it makes you more comfortable. I don't want you to regret coming here early afterall." Talia said with a nervous chuckle

Sebastian smiled at her, "I was suggesting that arrangement to make you more comfortable. I didn't want to presume, or make things weird. But if you want me to stay with you, I am fine with that too. And I don't regret coming early, not at all. Talia, huh, pretty name, pleasure to officially meet you." He said looking at her differently, before he had been respectful, looking at her as his future captain. Now he looked at her differently, he looked at her as a woman, as his mate. It was strange, that change in view, but he wasn't displeased by what he saw.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:09 am

Sebastian smiled at her, "I was suggesting that arrangement to make you more comfortable. I didn't want to presume, or make things weird. But if you want me to stay with you, I am fine with that too. And I don't regret coming early, not at all. Talia, huh, pretty name, pleasure to officially meet you." He said looking at her differently, before he had been respectful, looking at her as his future captain. Now he looked at her differently, he looked at her as a woman, as his mate. It was strange, that change in view, but he wasn't displeased by what he saw.
Talia blushed before nodding with a warm smile. "Yes I would like that, well I guess first things first is to bring your stuff to my home here and we could talk some more after that, sound good?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Talia blushed before nodding with a warm smile. "Yes I would like that, well I guess first things first is to bring your stuff to my home here and we could talk some more after that, sound good?"
"Sounds good to me, I didn't bring much with me so should be easy enough." Sebastian said with a smile, he moved out into the hall and grabbed his duffle bag filled with his things. "Lead the way, so seems like you have a thriving compound here." He said impressed after the sorry state of the last one he had been at.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:55 pm

"Sounds good to me, I didn't bring much with me so should be easy enough." Sebastian said with a smile, he moved out into the hall and grabbed his duffle bag filled with his things. "Lead the way, so seems like you have a thriving compound here." He said impressed after the sorry state of the last one he had been at.
Talia smiled as she headed to her home with him. "Thank you, it's easier to keep up with it when you live in a big city like Boston. I could only imagine what the compound in New York City must be like."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:15 pm

"Good, your in luck.  I just so happen to have butter pecan. The cookie dough however...." Jaeger made an on savory face. " yuck."
~~~
Zypher wasted no time and shifting. He bolted after Joey as he led the way.
~~~
"I'd be interested in learning how you made your vestments. Perhaps I could added it to my skills to help better serve you Robin.  I really do want to please you. " Deagan stated with respect for her.
Keri laughed at that and shook her head, looking at him again. "You don't like cookie dough? Is it just the ice cream or do you not like the real thing either?" She had to know now.
~~~
Joey was wagging his tail as they went through the course. He didn't stop until they reached the end before he shifted back to his human form, grinning to Zypher again "I'm sure you could go faster on your own now you know one way through" 
~~~
Robin chuckled and nodded again "Alright, I will need to get some leather and a jacket that fits or simply cloth to show you how. It takes patience and practice to get it right and make it nearly invisible."
"Eww, I don't like either one. Apparently salmonella has lost its meaning on you,  Ker bear. I'll eat my cookies fully cooked,  thank you very much.  " Jaeger stated with a hoity-toity look for comedic effect.
~~~
" Consider me your apprentice, Robin.  I have diligence and patience. I will perfect my craft until I get it right." He looked to the door to ensure there were no thralls in earshot.  "I can't leave the confines of the property.  But with you, perhaps I could.  They wouldn't be able to stop you if you wanted to go get the supplies we'd need." He said hopefully.
Keri laughed at him and shook her head a little "I would take my chances, but then, I like so many other flavors i could just go to one of them." 
~~~
Robin smiled and looked to the door before shrugging. "I don't see any harm, we would have to keep a close watch of course, but I have been taking care of myself for so long that there shouldn't be much danger."
"Where's the commitment?" Jaeger teased laughing. He then sobered and admitted,  Oh, wait....I also favor lots of flavors.  So never mind." He replied with a grin. 
~~~
(Oops! Sorry. )
"I don't know about that. You didn't do too shabby, Joey.  You set a brisk pace. Thank you, I appreciate you assistance.  Care to do it again? "Zypher asked with enthusiasm. 
~~~
Deagan smiled as she spoke.  He then admitted,  "I've never been out in the city.  These bands come at a price. It's a monk like existence. " He admitted honestly.
Keri chuckled softly. "You are so silly sometimes." She said and laughed again. "There are too many flavors to pick just one from." 
~~~
Joey grinned and nodded before shifting to run back to the start of the course. He looked to Zypher and gave him a wolfish grin, waiting for him to be ready before they would start the race. 
~~~
"Well, stick close to me, I will show you what I can without overwhelming you" Robin said gently.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:29 pm

Talia smiled as she headed to her home with him. "Thank you, it's easier to keep up with it when you live in a big city like Boston. I could only imagine what the compound in New York City must be like."

Sebastian followed at her side as they headed to her home. " I considered going to that compound, but it was a bit larger then I wanted. I grew up in pretty much the smallest, most run down compound in the country. I couldn't wait to get out of that place but in all my years since leaving I couldn't really break away from it, I can't seem to be happy in anything larger then this." He said a bit wistfully as he looked around at everything as they passed by.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Sebastian followed at her side as they headed to her home. " I considered going to that compound, but it was a bit larger then I wanted. I grew up in pretty much the smallest, most run down compound in the country. I couldn't wait to get out of that place but in all my years since leaving I couldn't really break away from it, I can't seem to be happy in anything larger then this." He said a bit wistfully as he looked around at everything as they passed by.
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that and I hope that you're happy here." She said with a smile as she stopped in front of her door. She used her key card to enter before humming "Well here's home, make yourself comfortable."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:55 pm

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that and I hope that you're happy here." She said with a smile as she stopped in front of her door. She used her key card to enter before humming "Well here's home, make yourself comfortable."

Sebastian stepped through the door and set his bag down on the floor. He looked around a bit, noting a few things before he gathered his bag and looked to her curiously. "So where will I be sleeping, so I can go put my things away. It isn't much so it won't take up much space." He said with a shrug, he didn't have many personal belonging besides his clothes.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Sebastian stepped through the door and set his bag down on the floor. He looked around a bit, noting a few things before he gathered his bag and looked to her curiously. "So where will I be sleeping, so I can go put my things away. It isn't much so it won't take up much space." He said with a shrug, he didn't have many personal belonging besides his clothes.
Talia blushed a bit before replying "Well I was thinking my room but if you're not comfortable with that yet then you can sleep in the spare bedroom."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:14 pm

Talia blushed a bit before replying "Well I was thinking my room but if you're not comfortable with that yet then you can sleep in the spare bedroom."

Sebastian smiled at her, blushing but bold enough to ask him to stay in the same room. "Oh your room is fine, I'll just go put my bag in there for now." He said as he headed to what he assumed was her room judging by the fact that it looked lived in. The bed was big enough, he thought with an appreciative nod.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:42 am

Sebastian smiled at her, blushing but bold enough to ask him to stay in the same room. "Oh your room is fine, I'll just go put my bag in there for now." He said as he headed to what he assumed was her room judging by the fact that it looked lived in. The bed was big enough, he thought with an appreciative nod.
"Alright, would you like a drink?" Talia asked as she headed to the kitchen. Glad that he had accepted her offer.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Ash looked up at the lazy statement.  "No, I'm not lazy.  We're just been all eachother had. We move around a lot and that's been my existence since my real mother left me to die to the elements. " He said.
~~~
Raycon raised a brow at Serena. " I'll be sleeping on that fight as well,  so when you go to sleep..... technically we're sleeping together. He said with a humorous wink as he got the keys from the bureau. " Not to argue semantics." He added with a chuckle.
"Then there's no shame with living with your aunt and I'm sorry to hear that " Alex said reassuringly.
~~~
"Whatever keeps the hormones at bay honey" she teased with a wink as she grabbed her suitcase "Ready?"
Ash shrugged and stated,  "It is, what it is. But thank you for your sentiments." 
~~~
Raycon got his own luggage and nodded as he smiled.  " Yes, dear. Let's do this." He said with conviction as they headed to the elevator.  "The car should be here or in route.  They'll get a bigger tip from me if they are waiting,  so changes are, that is the case. Word gets around about such generosities. " He replied on their way down to the lobby.
Alex nodded before she closed her eyes, sleepiness was starting to creep up on her and after that incident she wanted to be alert. She prayed that she wouldn't have any nightmares this time.
~~~
Serena chuckled "Let's hope they're here already because the sooner I get on the plane the sooner I get my beauty sleep."
Ash decided to get some rest also.  He slipped on his earbuds and curled up on his side. The movement of the train soon lulled him to sleep. 
~~~
"Need I point out that you're already beautiful?" Raycon inquired as he motioned for her to preceeded him as the elevator came to a stop.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:34 pm

"Eww, I don't like either one. Apparently salmonella has lost its meaning on you,  Ker bear. I'll eat my cookies fully cooked,  thank you very much.  " Jaeger stated with a hoity-toity look for comedic effect.
~~~
" Consider me your apprentice, Robin.  I have diligence and patience. I will perfect my craft until I get it right." He looked to the door to ensure there were no thralls in earshot.  "I can't leave the confines of the property.  But with you, perhaps I could.  They wouldn't be able to stop you if you wanted to go get the supplies we'd need." He said hopefully.
Keri laughed at him and shook her head a little "I would take my chances, but then, I like so many other flavors i could just go to one of them." 
~~~
Robin smiled and looked to the door before shrugging. "I don't see any harm, we would have to keep a close watch of course, but I have been taking care of myself for so long that there shouldn't be much danger."
"Where's the commitment?" Jaeger teased laughing. He then sobered and admitted,  Oh, wait....I also favor lots of flavors.  So never mind." He replied with a grin. 
~~~
(Oops! Sorry. )
"I don't know about that. You didn't do too shabby, Joey.  You set a brisk pace. Thank you, I appreciate you assistance.  Care to do it again? "Zypher asked with enthusiasm. 
~~~
Deagan smiled as she spoke.  He then admitted,  "I've never been out in the city.  These bands come at a price. It's a monk like existence. " He admitted honestly.
Keri chuckled softly. "You are so silly sometimes." She said and laughed again. "There are too many flavors to pick just one from." 
~~~
Joey grinned and nodded before shifting to run back to the start of the course. He looked to Zypher and gave him a wolfish grin, waiting for him to be ready before they would start the race. 
~~~
"Well, stick close to me, I will show you what I can without overwhelming you" Robin said gently.
"Only sometimes? Oh, goodie. Then my silliness is well hidden most of the time. " Jaeger stated as he finally pulled into her buildings parking garage.  
~~~
Zypher shifted and joined Joey.  He was ready to push himself harder this round and see where it got him. He waited for the signal and bolted when he heard it
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly at her generous offer and appreciated it immensely. He dipped his head and said,  " I look forward to seeing the city firsthand.  Pictures, I'm sure never does it justice." He said quietly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:13 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
(Oops! Sorry. )
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Only sometimes? Oh, goodie. Then my silliness is well hidden most of the time. " Jaeger stated as he finally pulled into her buildings parking garage.  
~~~
Zypher shifted and joined Joey.  He was ready to push himself harder this round and see where it got him. He waited for the signal and bolted when he heard it
~~~
Deagan smiled warmly at her generous offer and appreciated it immensely. He dipped his head and said,  " I look forward to seeing the city firsthand.  Pictures, I'm sure never does it justice." He said quietly.
Keri laughed and shook her head. She looked to the building, still surprised she was living here now. "Right, clothes here then we can go to your place. No 'walk of shame' for me." She teased and looked to him again.
~~~
Joey took off, giving this run his best shot. He was a bit slower than Zypher, even when he was trying to get through the run quickly. The balance beam always tripped him up by making him have to slow to a crawl to get across. That slowed his whole time but when he tried to go faster, he always fell. 
~~~
"Pictures always have a problem showing the life in a place." Robin agreed, checking the time to know how long it would be before they could go out and see the city.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:15 pm

"Then there's no shame with living with your aunt and I'm sorry to hear that " Alex said reassuringly.
~~~
"Whatever keeps the hormones at bay honey" she teased with a wink as she grabbed her suitcase "Ready?"
Ash shrugged and stated,  "It is, what it is. But thank you for your sentiments." 
~~~
Raycon got his own luggage and nodded as he smiled.  " Yes, dear. Let's do this." He said with conviction as they headed to the elevator.  "The car should be here or in route.  They'll get a bigger tip from me if they are waiting,  so changes are, that is the case. Word gets around about such generosities. " He replied on their way down to the lobby.
Alex nodded before she closed her eyes, sleepiness was starting to creep up on her and after that incident she wanted to be alert. She prayed that she wouldn't have any nightmares this time.
~~~
Serena chuckled "Let's hope they're here already because the sooner I get on the plane the sooner I get my beauty sleep."
Ash decided to get some rest also.  He slipped on his earbuds and curled up on his side. The movement of the train soon lulled him to sleep. 
~~~
"Need I point out that you're already beautiful?" Raycon inquired as he motioned for her to preceeded him as the elevator came to a stop.
Alex slept peacefully this time and when she woke she saw that it was just before dawn. She looked over at Ash and smiled at his sleeping form.
~~~
Serena gave him a warm smile "Thank you Ray but I still have to keep up with it for a thousand years." She said in humor as she walked out of the elevator.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:46 am

~~~
(Oops! Sorry. )
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri laughed and shook her head. She looked to the building, still surprised she was living here now. "Right, clothes here then we can go to your place. No 'walk of shame' for me." She teased and looked to him again.
~~~
Joey took off, giving this run his best shot. He was a bit slower than Zypher, even when he was trying to get through the run quickly. The balance beam always tripped him up by making him have to slow to a crawl to get across. That slowed his whole time but when he tried to go faster, he always fell. 
~~~
"Pictures always have a problem showing the life in a place." Robin agreed, checking the time to know how long it would be before they could go out and see the city.
Jaeger grinned as he found a good parking space and looked to her as he cut the engine.  "But Sweetness,  you could rock that walk of shame. They'd probably rename it after that." He teased.
~~~
Zypher finished first and turned to watch Joey.  He noted his difficulties in various areas. Some that as a pup had slowed his time. His dad hadied help him with time honored advice and he felt inclined to share it with his new friend.  But he didn't know if it would be welcome or not. He wagged his tail happily until Joey finished, then he shifted again to his human form.  "That was a little more challenging. " He said with easy honesty. 
~~~
(Pytes can walk in the daylight.   Wink )
Deagan glanced to Robin as she looked to the clock. He took in her profile as she did so.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:58 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex slept peacefully this time and when she woke she saw that it was just before dawn. She looked over at Ash and smiled at his sleeping form.
~~~
Serena gave him a warm smile "Thank you Ray but I still have to keep up with it for a thousand years."  She said in humor as she walked out of the elevator.
Ash mumbled in in response to his dream and woke himself up.he looked around confused at first, then settled as he remembered where he was. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Good morning. " He said in way of greeting to Alex. 
~~~
Raycon smiled pleasantly to the everyone they passed on their way to the door.

The door man opened the door and said, "Miss. Now that's perfect timing Mr. Marlow.  Your car just arrived. " 

Raycon grinned and said, "Thank you, Jared. I do try to plan it that way." He looked to the driver as he had the trunk and the door open already.  He stepped forward to collect Serena's luggage first.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:39 am

~~~
(Oops! Sorry. )
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger grinned as he found a good parking space and looked to her as he cut the engine.  "But Sweetness,  you could rock that walk of shame. They'd probably rename it after that." He teased.
~~~
Zypher finished first and turned to watch Joey.  He noted his difficulties in various areas. Some that as a pup had slowed his time. His dad hadied help him with time honored advice and he felt inclined to share it with his new friend.  But he didn't know if it would be welcome or not. He wagged his tail happily until Joey finished, then he shifted again to his human form.  "That was a little more challenging. " He said with easy honesty. 
~~~
(Pytes can walk in the daylight.   Wink )
Deagan glanced to Robin as she looked to the clock. He took in her profile as she did so.
Keri blushed again and dipped her head. She glanced to him before opening the door to get out. "That may not be the best impression for my second day on the job." She managed to say 
~~~
Joey shifted again and dipped his head "Yes, that beam always gets me though." He said before shrugging and looking back to Zypher "You did very good." 
~~~
(Oh, yeah, well she just checked the time then, lol)
Robin looked back to him as she stood "Are you ready then?" She asked cheerfully.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:35 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Serena gave him a warm smile "Thank you Ray but I still have to keep up with it for a thousand years."  She said in humor as she walked out of the elevator.
Ash mumbled in in response to his dream and woke himself up.he looked around confused at first, then settled as he remembered where he was. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Good morning. " He said in way of greeting to Alex. 
~~~
Raycon smiled pleasantly to the everyone they passed on their way to the door.

The door man opened the door and said, "Miss. Now that's perfect timing Mr. Marlow.  Your car just arrived. " 

Raycon grinned and said, "Thank you, Jared. I do try to plan it that way." He looked to the driver as he had the trunk and the door open already.  He stepped forward to collect Serena's luggage first.
"Good morning, sleep well?" Alex asked as she sat up in the bed.
~~~
"Thank you," Serena said with a grateful smile and handed the luggage to him before entering the car.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:11 am

"Alright,  would you like a drink?" Talia asked as she headed to the kitchen.  Glad that he had accepted her offer.

Sebastian headed down the hall and into the kitchen after her. "Sure what do you have?" He asked curiously as he leaned against a counter and watched her. He was still trying to wrap his head around it all, he had always known this would happen eventually but he hadn't expected it so soon. How was this going to work with her being his captain too, he hadn't even thought about that.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:30 am

"Alright,  would you like a drink?" Talia asked as she headed to the kitchen.  Glad that he had accepted her offer.

Sebastian headed down the hall and into the kitchen after her. "Sure what do you have?" He asked curiously as he leaned against a counter and watched her. He was still trying to wrap his head around it all, he had always known this would happen eventually but he hadn't expected it so soon. How was this going to work with her being his captain too, he hadn't even thought about that.
"I have wine would that be alright? " Talia asked sheepishly as she pulled out the bottle. She could tell that he was deep in thought about this but who could blame him? She wasn't expecting this nor looking for her mate but here he was. Even if he chose another drink she was still going to have wine to calm her nerves.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:21 pm

"I have wine would that be alright? " Talia asked sheepishly as she pulled out the bottle. She could tell that he was deep in thought about this but who could blame him? She wasn't expecting this nor looking for her mate but here he was. Even if he chose another drink she was still going to have wine to calm her nerves.

Sebastian looked up at her words, "Hmm? Oh do you have any beer? Always been more of a beer man then wine, but if not wine is fine." he said with a smile. He supposed they had a lot to talk about and he could use the beer to take the edge off.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum