New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:28 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger was both appreciative and touched by her comforting gesture.  "Thank you." He said softly. He looked to Keri and hesitate but a moment before he leaned in a little to kiss her cheek.  
~~~
Zypher took her plate to heat it when he was through with his. "That's the best way to learn. Schoolshe are more concerned about get their tuition, then their quality of learning. As far as the professors, their paychecks. " He stated his observations of his experience at a university.
Keri smiled a little when he kissed her cheek so softly. "No problem" She said then looked to him again "How often do you fly?" She asked, changing the subject away from families.
~~~
"Some of them" Anna said, agreeing in part with him, though she knew some good ones. She focused on putting the rest of the leftovers back in the fridge then waited for her plate to be heated up fully so they would be able to eat.
"Whenever my job requires it, which it tends to be fairly often.. But it never gets any easier. " Jaeger admitted, glad for the subject change. That's the thing about get to know someone,  the mental landmines that one blundered into with the simplest of questions. 
~~~
Zypher helped where he could and poured the tea from the jar. "Is this sun tea by chance? I think that's the best tea in the world. Something about the aging it goes through in the sunlight. " He stated.
Keri looked to him then leaned over with a smile before she kissed his cheek gently "Well, maybe this time we can not think about the outside?" 
~~~
Anna chuckled lightly then nodded "I have to make it inside at the window, but yes, it is sun tea" She said then took her plate and led the way to the table. "It is easy to make, especially since it is made while I am out and about during the day."
"That will be a pleasant fiction. I'd like to pretend we are sequestered here, safe from the outside world. That'll be easy enough with just the two of us back here." Jaeger stated thoughtfully as he reached over to close the port shade on the window, the lights of the city below only shattered the illusion.
~~~
Zypher gathered his plate and beverage to follow her. "It's the taste of my home within the workings of your city. Am I too much a country boy to take simple pleasure in such? " He replied with mild humor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:20 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena hummed against his lips "Hmm never thought of it before  but that could be an option " she teased.
Raycon chuckled softly and pulled back to look into Serena's eyes lovingly as he stated seriously. "I don't ever want you to feel you have to loose your own identity to become my beloved wife. It is who you are and I love you for you."
Serena gave him a reassuring smile as she cupped his cheek. "I don't feel that way, I love you and and you make me happy so changing my last name to yours feels honorable and exciting. "
"I am elated you feel that way." Raycon murmured urgently as he cupped her hand with his own.
Serena smiled at him lovingly before she gave him a gentle kiss.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Raycon chuckled softly and pulled back to look into Serena's eyes lovingly as he stated seriously. "I don't ever want you to feel you have to loose your own identity to become my beloved wife. It is who you are and I love you for you."
Serena gave him a reassuring smile as she cupped his cheek. "I don't feel that way, I love you and and you make me happy so changing my last name to yours feels honorable and exciting. "
"I am elated you feel that way." Raycon murmured urgently as he cupped her hand with his own.
Raycon purred softly at Serena's velvet kiss. " I can't help but to feel prepubescent around you, my dear.  I can't seem to keep my hands, lips or other parts off of you ." He teased her charmingly as he smiled playfully.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:43 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon purred softly at Serena's velvet kiss. " I can't help but to feel prepubescent around you, my dear.  I can't seem to keep my hands, lips or other parts off of you ." He teased her charmingly as he smiled playfully.
Serena laughed before she patted her flat belly "Oh I think I would know or I would still be able to drink" she teased him back playfully.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:56 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena laughed before she patted her flat belly "Oh I think I would know or I would still be able to drink" she teased him back playfully.
" I have it on good authority that drinking is overrated." Raycon stated with a grin as he affectionately touched her pert little nose. " if memory serves me correctly, I drank most the flight out to Rome and it still didn't help a bit with my planed abstinence." He stated fondly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:04 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
" I have it on good authority that drinking is overrated." Raycon stated with a grin as he affectionately touched her pert little nose. " if memory serves me correctly, I drank most the flight out to Rome and it still didn't help a bit with my planed abstinence." He stated fondly.
Serena chuckled  "Definately not but I'm glad it didn't" she purred with wink.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Raycon chuckled softly as he glanced to the magazine in her lap. "I think I'm still in shock.  It all happened so fast. Our lives changed with that fateful weekend. " He replied honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:42 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon chuckled softly as he glanced to the magazine in her lap. "I think I'm still in shock.  It all happened so fast. Our lives changed with that fateful weekend. " He replied honestly.
Serena gave him a warm smile "I'm still trying to process it, that weekend made us parents to be, fiancees...I was actually hesitant to walk into your building but I'm glad I did" she said happily.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:46 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Jaeger was both appreciative and touched by her comforting gesture.  "Thank you." He said softly. He looked to Keri and hesitate but a moment before he leaned in a little to kiss her cheek.  
~~~
Zypher took her plate to heat it when he was through with his. "That's the best way to learn. Schoolshe are more concerned about get their tuition, then their quality of learning. As far as the professors, their paychecks. " He stated his observations of his experience at a university.
Keri smiled a little when he kissed her cheek so softly. "No problem" She said then looked to him again "How often do you fly?" She asked, changing the subject away from families.
~~~
"Some of them" Anna said, agreeing in part with him, though she knew some good ones. She focused on putting the rest of the leftovers back in the fridge then waited for her plate to be heated up fully so they would be able to eat.
"Whenever my job requires it, which it tends to be fairly often.. But it never gets any easier. " Jaeger admitted, glad for the subject change. That's the thing about get to know someone,  the mental landmines that one blundered into with the simplest of questions. 
~~~
Zypher helped where he could and poured the tea from the jar. "Is this sun tea by chance? I think that's the best tea in the world. Something about the aging it goes through in the sunlight. " He stated.
Keri looked to him then leaned over with a smile before she kissed his cheek gently "Well, maybe this time we can not think about the outside?" 
~~~
Anna chuckled lightly then nodded "I have to make it inside at the window, but yes, it is sun tea" She said then took her plate and led the way to the table. "It is easy to make, especially since it is made while I am out and about during the day."
"That will be a pleasant fiction. I'd like to pretend we are sequestered here, safe from the outside world. That'll be easy enough with just the two of us back here." Jaeger stated thoughtfully as he reached over to close the port shade on the window, the lights of the city below only shattered the illusion.
~~~
Zypher gathered his plate and beverage to follow her. "It's the taste of my home within the workings of your city. Am I too much a country boy to take simple pleasure in such? " He replied with mild humor.
Keri smiled and nodded, glancing around the portion of the plane they were in curiously now that it felt safe to
~~~
Anna laughed and shook her head "If that is all it took to be called 'country' then I would be called country everyday." She said as she took her seat

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:06 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena gave him a warm smile "I'm still trying to process it, that weekend made us parents to be, fiancees...I was actually hesitant to walk into your building but I'm glad I did" she said happily.
Raycon smiled adoring at Serena and nodded,  "As am I." He agreed.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri smiled and nodded, glancing around the portion of the plane they were in curiously now that it felt safe to
~~~
Anna laughed and shook her head "If that is all it took to be called 'country' then I would be called country everyday." She said as she took her seat
" When was the first time you ever took a plane ride?"  Jaeger asked curiously. He watched as he looked around with intrigue. 
~~~
" Oh, I'm sure my "country wolf" will manifest itself at odd moments, despite my best efforts to the contrary." Zypher stated shyly, as he sat across from her, secretly wanting the best vantage point of her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:00 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
" When was the first time you ever took a plane ride?"  Jaeger asked curiously. He watched as he looked around with intrigue. 
~~~
" Oh, I'm sure my "country wolf" will manifest itself at odd moments, despite my best efforts to the contrary." Zypher stated shyly, as he sat across from her, secretly wanting the best vantage point of her.
Keri thought about that for a bit before answering "1920, I think. It was not a good trip, too much turbulence." 
~~
Anna chuckled at that and shrugged "Well, we could all use a little bit of a change in routine, now couldn't we? Don't let anyone bully you for where you came from."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri thought about that for a bit before answering "1920, I think. It was not a good trip, too much turbulence." 
~~
Anna chuckled at that and shrugged "Well, we could all use a little bit of a change in routine, now couldn't we? Don't let anyone bully you for where you came from."
That surprised a laugh out of him. "My, you were a brave soul. " Jaeger stated with a chuckle.
~~~
"No ma'am,  I never back down from a bully." Zypher said honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:39 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Serena smiled before she closed the magazine to take a break from it since she was tired. She kissed his cheek before she leaned against her seat with a tired sigh.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena smiled before she closed the magazine to take a break from it since she was tired. She kissed his cheek before she leaned against her seat with a tired sigh.
"Sleep  well, my  lovely Aphrodite." Raycon crooned affectionately,  before returning his full attention back upon his laptop.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:00 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Sleep  well, my  lovely Aphrodite." Raycon crooned affectionately,  before returning his full attention back upon his laptop.
Serena was soon asleep and snoring softly. Her head at one point had ended it up against his shoulder.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena was soon asleep and snoring softly. Her head at one point had ended it up against his shoulder.
Raycon smile gently and leaned forward to brush a kiss upon her forehead.  Such simple liberties that being lovers afforded them. To be so unguarded and at ease in the presence of another, it was very humbling really.  He never knew just how empty his existence was until she'd walked into his office.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:36 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon smile gently and leaned forward to brush a kiss upon her forehead.  Such simple liberties that being lovers afforded them. To be so unguarded and at ease in the presence of another, it was very humbling really.  He never knew just how empty his existence was until she'd walked into his office.
Serena shifted in her sleep and snuggled against him. She had never felt so at ease with a male before and this was extremely rewarding.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Serena shifted in her sleep and snuggled against him. She had never felt so at ease with a male before and this was extremely rewarding.
Having finished with his work,  Raycon powered off the laptop and put it away in his briefcase.  He then settled in to catch up on his shut eye. He was too keenly aware they hadn't been sleeping properly the past few days.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:58 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~
That surprised a laugh out of him. "My, you were a brave soul. " Jaeger stated with a chuckle.
~~~
"Not particularly, they had already had 6 years of commercial flights by then" Keri said then sighed and tried to lean against her seat to get comfortable. "It is much more comfortable now, especially these private ones."
~~~
Anna smiled at that and nodded "Good. We try to teach that balance to the pups of the pack, being strong without being a bully. Most of them understand."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:03 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Having finished with his work,  Raycon powered off the laptop and put it away in his briefcase.  He then settled in to catch up on his shut eye. He was too keenly aware they hadn't been sleeping properly the past few days.
When Serena woke she rubbed her eyes and looked at a sleeping Raycon. With a smile she gently kissed his forehead before she stood up to head to the bathroom to wash her face.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:29 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~
~~~
"Not particularly, they had already had 6 years of commercial flights by then" Keri said then sighed and tried to lean against her seat to get comfortable. "It is much more comfortable now, especially these private ones."
~~~
Anna smiled at that and nodded "Good. We try to teach that balance to the pups of the pack, being strong without being a bully. Most of them understand."
"Oh, well six years, that's a wold of difference." Jaeger stated with humor.  He then looked to Serena as she passed by. " And these private planes are like flying living rooms." He added as he reclined the seat. 
~~~
"Most, but not all. That seems to be universal in most packs. Including my birth pack." Zypher replied before taking a sip of tea.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:31 am

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
When Serena woke she rubbed her eyes and looked at a sleeping Raycon. With a smile she gently kissed his forehead before she stood up to head to the bathroom to wash her face.
Raycon murmured softly in his sleep at the tender affection, before he settled into sleep once more.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:33 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~
~~~
~~~
"Oh, well six years, that's a wold of difference." Jaeger stated with humor.  He then looked to Serena as she passed by. " And these private planes are like flying living rooms." He added as he reclined the seat. 
~~~
"Most, but not all. That seems to be universal in most packs. Including my birth pack." Zypher replied before taking a sip of tea.
Keri chuckled softly and glanced to Serena and waved then looked to Jeager again. "Yes, they are, so very comfortable." She agreed and reclined her seat to rest as well.
~~~
Anna nodded at that then sighed softly "True, not all take to the learning correctly. It's a shame."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:41 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri chuckled softly and glanced to Serena and waved then looked to Jeager again. "Yes, they are, so very comfortable." She agreed and reclined her seat to rest as well.
~~~
Anna nodded at that then sighed softly "True, not all take to the learning correctly. It's a shame."
"So much better then a cot in a cell." Jaeger stated teasingly as he shot a small smile to Keri. 
~~~
"What happens to them?" Zypher asked respectfully.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:01 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Raycon murmured softly in his sleep at the tender affection, before he settled into sleep once more.
Serena soon came back and opened up her magazine again to look through it.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum