New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

First topic message reminder :

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

Witches/Warlocks: Witches are beings that poses natural magical powers. They can use spells and curse humans including supernatural beings. Witches are neutral towards all groups unless one of them pays for their services. It's soley up to the Witch if she decides to stay loyal and stick around after the group or person decides they no longer need their services. Or they can just be in it for the money and might decide to stab that person in the back. Proceed with caution when dealing with a witch because you'll never know where their loyalties lie unless they prove themselves or turn you into a frog  Wink

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there every day. 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

8) This is a new rule in regards to the witches and warlocks. Now it's hard to put a limit on the witches powers  because there are so many different things they can do (as movies and books have shown.) All I ask is that you be realistic when it comes to the spells, powers, and curses. All spells and curses have to have the ability to be broken, there's no such thing as an unbreakable curse or spell. I'm going to trust everyone who creates a witch/warlock charrie that they'll follow through with the rule. If anyone feels that someone is creating a spell or curse that seems unfair or too op just pm me with the link to the page where the person is creating the curse or spell and I'll look into it since I won't have time to carefully read each person's response when they're playing as a witch. Smile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Thu May 10, 2018 1:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 4:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Akane looked to Iona and roughed up her already messed up Mohawk. "You're a good friend to say that. I'll keep wishing then." She said with as wink. 
~●~
Reese nodded feeling trust for the warlock. " Yes, I do, strangely enough.  and I'm not going to doing that in such a short time. He's genuine and honest,  if not a bit quirky. But I feel Marius is the one best suited for helping this pride.....umm...your pride." He gave a reassuring smile as he picked up a few odds and ends to return then to the box. A photo caught his attention and he looked at it curiously.  "Is this you?" He asked as he angled it to show her.
~●~
"Well miserable people wouldn't know they're miserable, would they? Its the misery they inflict upon others, that constitute to them being miserable, in my book. "Rayko stated with a smirk as they cruised along. He looked to her and asked curiously, "So what was that back there. You frozen up, panicked even. Are are all witches scared of water" 
~●~
Valentin dipped his head and stepped away to go to the shelf to search out the oregano and Angelica root. It was dark in the room, but his vampire vision did need light like his human counterpart. When he found both jars, he brought them over. "Here you go. "He said as he waited patiently for her to take them. He looked to her blue eyes to see if the searched the items out or if they stayed stationary while her hand sought them. For he'd come to a basic conclusion that she was blind. 
Iona slapped her hands away, the mowhawk to work and it kept getting tousled today. "Good, cause I always keep my promises." And she meant it, she had long since known of her friends want of this item. And she had been keeping her eyes open for such a thing as well as tucking her money away, especially as she didn't require much for herself.

Aliyah righted the box setting it on a shelf and picking up her phone to see if it survived. "That is good, we need him and I need to know he isn't going to stab us in the back. I've tasked him with something important and I need to know it will be done." She said as she turned to the photo he held. She took it and smiled softly. "Yes it is, I was maybe six or seven." She said quietly as she looked at it, her father stood next to the alpha. And her father had her hugged to his side, everyone was smiling. "That is my father next to the alpha, things were much happier then, simpler. I didn't realize he kept so many photos..there was another one, funnier then this." She said handing it back as she went back to the box to see if she could dig it up. Sure enough after some scrounging she found a none framed photo of the alpha laughing and a small fluffy snow leopard cub attacking his leg. Her father was trying to pull her off. Aliyah laughed a bit and handed it to him.

Sybil grumbled and looked out at the water. "No not all witches are afraid of water. I am not afraid, it was an action out of my control. I nearly drowned as a child, I stopped breathing and water filled my lungs as I sank. When I hit the water there is no stopping the response. " She growled out because she knew he would push and prod until she told him.

Alana turned at his voice and reached out for the jars, feeling them to insure they we're correct. She unscrewed both lids and inhaled to be sure then took what she needed and placed them just so. She stepped back a bit and turned in the direction of her Raven and held out her arm and waited. "Munin," she called simply and her familiar flew to her arm, alighting gently on her. "Alright buddy let's double check our work huh?" She whispered to him affectionately as she connected to him through their link and the Ravens eyes glowed a faint blue for a moment. The bird cocked it's head and looked down at the circle as if asked to. "To the right a bit." She asked the bird as she couldn't control his movements. She tilted her head a bit then nodded and stepped out of the circle sending her Raven back to his perch. 
Once outside the circle she knelt and placed her hands gently on the floor and began speaking softly in an ancient mostly lost language. She was priming the ritual space for later, once done she stood, staggering a bit as she backed up. "Alright, do not disturb the circle. And do not be alarmed if you start to feel power coming off of it, it's all normal." She said as she turned and gave him a small smile of reassurance.
Akane was touched by Iona. She was one of a kind in her book. "Yes, I know you do. That ethical quality is so rare these days. " She said on the borderline of being a bit emotional. 
~●~
Reese smiled as she spoke about the picture and ran his finger along the face of a young Aliyah as she searched for the other picture. He set it aside as she brought the other picture over and laughed at the sight. "Oh my. That is a hilarious moment. That's priceless." He said with a light laugh. 
~●~
Rayko frowned and almost felt felt bad for her. So instead of saying something crude or cruel, he focused on navigating the river. "Back there, that wasn't cool of me. " He said quietly. 
~●~
Valentin's suspicions was confirmed as he watched Alana  use the raven's eyes. Or at least that's what it looked like. He was intrigued by all this and especially by this remarkable witch. As she activated the circle with power, he backed up a little out of instinct.
Iona nodded a bit, "yes sadly people have slowly become jerks over time. They no longer value their words and bonds, and honestly I am surprised the humans don't just devolve into chaos." She said with a snort as she looked to her friend. "Now Akane don't you get all Misty eyed on me." She said with a gentle tease.

Aliyah laughed softly and smiled as she took the photo back. "My father told me that the alpha had been trying to get something done and I was outside because I was too much for my mother. I guess I wouldn't shift back and I chewed everything in sight. I guess I set my eyes on the alpha and just wouldn't let go. Thankfully he took it all in stride." She said with a quiet chuckle as she looked around the office. She had so many good memories here and she hoped she could make many more here.

Sybil turned to him with genuine surprise at his words. "Well I have not been the kindest I could be either. How about for the duration of this mission we call it a truce?" She offered, it would go smoother and easier if they were on the same side.

Alana moved towards the kitchen and just for her own knowledge reached out and felt the light switch. She swore softly as she realized it was off. She turned towards him with a sheepish smile. "We have been standing in the dark haven't we?" She asked as she turned the light on and moved towards the fridge to make herself a sandwich. She needed to be at her best for this spell so she would eat to help her prepare. As she made her sandwich she spoke to him, listening to where he moved too if he did. "As you have probably realized I have a slight imparement. I would like to take a moment to reassure you that I am more then capable to help you, it doesn't effect my ability to lift the curse in any way." She said softly, she was used to make such assurances and it was why she always tried to do things without using her Raven. As proof to her that her lack of sight didn't hold her back.
Akane sniffed and denied, "I'm not! I think it got some dust in my eyes. " She then blotted her eyes on her sleeve before stopped at Ezekiel's door. " I hope you brought your lock picks. But I know we never leave home without them." She said with humor. 
~●~
Reese smiled and stated, " There's nothing wrong with setting your eyes on the prize. That steadfast determinedness builds character, if nothing else. I must admit, you're pretty damn cute as a cub." 
~●~
" I'm game with that. Besides we're working for the same side, why should we be fighting amongst ourselves well or prey gets away." Rayko said reasonably. 
~●~
Valentin walked over to the kitchen door and stood there while she made her sandwich. " I'm in no position to question your abilities. Thus far, you have shown exemplary skill. It was only until you reach for the herbs and use the bird to see, that I caught on you were visually impaired. And it is probably a good thing you cannot see me right now. Otherwise you would have shrunk back in terror, for I am quite a sight to behold. Mummies in Egypt look better than me." He said in a dry raspy voice.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 4:12 pm

Damon stated as he straightened to look to her. "You drew first blood, so you win. Besides I havery duties I'm neglecting. I have tarried long enough, and must get going.  Perhaps we could spar in a less hostile manner sometime?" He shook the blood from his hand and held it out to Kiara. "Deal?" He asked quietly.
Kiara opened her mouth to reply that first blood was for the weak when he offered to spar with her later. She snapped her mouth shut and frowned deeply at him for a moment. "You want to spar with me later? Willingly?" She said a bit incredulously as no one ever wished to willingly spar with her. "When?" She asked as she slowly extended her hand to his to shake on their deal. Although she was hesitant as she wasn't sure she believed it's truth.
"A master does not say please and I have no reason to be thankful for you yet." Azle said sternly as he stepped forward and grasped Silas's sholder with one hand and the base of his neck with the other. He stared at the tattoos with distaste as he called his fangs forth before striking. He swallowed several mouthfuls before releasing the first mark, which was a way of tracking him. After the last of that venom entered Silas's system, he released the second mark. It would link Silas's mind to him and subsequently to his coven through the common bound. When he finished,  he licked  the bite with closing agents that secreted from his tongue  and he stepped away to await the chemical reaction and aftermath. "It will feel like your blood is on fire and that it's very substance is acid eating your veins. But however painful it is, it's only temporary. " He said quietly as he moved to sit on the edge of his desk and crossed his arms patiently.
Silas winced slightly as Azle sank his fangs in his neck. He wasn't fond of being bitten outside of the bedroom. When he was done he reached up and rubbed his neck a bit and turned to say something but was cut off by the burning, searing pain that shot through his body. He growled softly and hunched over grasping the chair in one hand tightly, causing the furniture to groan in protest. He looked up through the pain to Azle and growled out, "Its still polite, you were human once." He said in response to him not using please. He didn't say anything else until it the pain passed and he took a few deep breaths while he waited to see if this was simply the first wave. "So what fun perks do I get as a consolation prize for that?" He asked after a few moments.
Damon laughed for the first time that evening. " Yes. Yes, willingly and perhaps in a couple hours. I must get cleaned up and attend the Chosen. I am practicing with a few of them to keep their skill sharp. Then I'll spar with you. " He said matter-of-factly. 
~●~
Azle chuckled softly and tried the link for the first time, ' If you could call me human back then. I was a Legatus legionis. A senator chosen for my military career. I had no mercy then, and I have no mercy now. For I crushed children under my horses hooves and I never batted an eye. Nor lost a single night's sleep over it. Killing was the currency then and killing is my currency now. I am civil, not polite. There is a marked difference. ' He then stood up and said aloud, "You're very strong. How old are you? "
Kiara then nodded and fixed him with a hard stare. "I will hold you to that, where shall I meet you?" She said simply as she noticed one of her throwing knives and picked it up and tucked it away as she awaited his answer. She looked to the other knife stuck in the wall behind him and wondered breifly if knives would be acceptable in this "less hostile" version of sparring. Whatever that meant.

Silas shook his head, it was going to take some getting used to speaking to someone else in his head. "Well I suppose if civil is the best you get then it is a small mercy. A little over 213, last I checked anyways. I tend to forget birthdays every once in a while." he said as he stood and shook off the lingering feeling. "Can you do that anywhere? Am I going to be taking a shower and have you pop into my head whenever you wish? Just to clarify for the rest of my presumed existence."
Damon shook his head and said with a bit of hesitation, "Oh, no. No sharp knives. Training weapons only and I'll meet you in the practice room upstairs. Don't be late. I might think you won't show." 
~●~
Azle nodded thought as he reclaimed his seat and asked," And was your creator an elder by chance? That is a born vampire if you do not understand the reference. That would account for your fairly young years, with somewhat noted strength."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 4:23 pm

Zala processed that as she followed after him. "So is it a rescue mission then? I mean why else would we be called in to harrassed the pride? Don't get me wrong those pricks drive me nuts, it's a big damn area you don't need to piss on every corner." She said with a snort before she continued. "Well you, me and Axle should be able to handle most things. Your the muscle, I am the speed and he's the brains, or maybe I am the brains? Which of us is the pretty face then?" She mused aloud as she pursed her full lips slightly in thought.
Maverick nodded as the weaved through the crowded airport.  "Yes, it's a rescue mission. Mainly for a wolf and his nephew. At least that's who our client has paid for us to get. If there are other wolves, then we'll liberate them to. Pampas lions should not benefit from a wolf's hard work." He said with a determined growl.
Zala reached over and placed her hand on his arm. "Easy big guy, while I agree you need to be careful where you get yourself worked up. You are doing your angry face and you will scare all the staff in the airport." She replied gently before she continued. "Alright well you know I have your back if when we get in there. So if there are any extra wolves we will get them out." She said with a firm nod.
Maverick sighed and glanced around concerned that he'd created a spectacle. But other then a few strong looks, it was fairly unnoticed. "You're  right. As always. It would seem you're the brains and the speed. And you're not hard to look at either. You're a 3 in 1, in my book. Professionally speaking." He said with sincerity.
Zala flashed him a grin as they walked. "Its ok no one noticed. Besides as angry as you can look I know you are a big softy. And you always say the nicest things, I am glad you think so. I will make sure to list that on business cards and demand higher payment in the future due to my versatility." She teased as they wove through people. "So did you bring any fun toys other then yourself for this job?" She asked curiously eyeing his bag.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 4:40 pm

Iona slapped her hands away, the mowhawk to work and it kept getting tousled today. "Good, cause I always keep my promises." And she meant it, she had long since known of her friends want of this item. And she had been keeping her eyes open for such a thing as well as tucking her money away, especially as she didn't require much for herself.

Aliyah righted the box setting it on a shelf and picking up her phone to see if it survived. "That is good, we need him and I need to know he isn't going to stab us in the back. I've tasked him with something important and I need to know it will be done." She said as she turned to the photo he held. She took it and smiled softly. "Yes it is, I was maybe six or seven." She said quietly as she looked at it, her father stood next to the alpha. And her father had her hugged to his side, everyone was smiling. "That is my father next to the alpha, things were much happier then, simpler. I didn't realize he kept so many photos..there was another one, funnier then this." She said handing it back as she went back to the box to see if she could dig it up. Sure enough after some scrounging she found a none framed photo of the alpha laughing and a small fluffy snow leopard cub attacking his leg. Her father was trying to pull her off. Aliyah laughed a bit and handed it to him.

Sybil grumbled and looked out at the water. "No not all witches are afraid of water. I am not afraid, it was an action out of my control. I nearly drowned as a child, I stopped breathing and water filled my lungs as I sank. When I hit the water there is no stopping the response. " She growled out because she knew he would push and prod until she told him.

Alana turned at his voice and reached out for the jars, feeling them to insure they we're correct. She unscrewed both lids and inhaled to be sure then took what she needed and placed them just so. She stepped back a bit and turned in the direction of her Raven and held out her arm and waited. "Munin," she called simply and her familiar flew to her arm, alighting gently on her. "Alright buddy let's double check our work huh?" She whispered to him affectionately as she connected to him through their link and the Ravens eyes glowed a faint blue for a moment. The bird cocked it's head and looked down at the circle as if asked to. "To the right a bit." She asked the bird as she couldn't control his movements. She tilted her head a bit then nodded and stepped out of the circle sending her Raven back to his perch. 
Once outside the circle she knelt and placed her hands gently on the floor and began speaking softly in an ancient mostly lost language. She was priming the ritual space for later, once done she stood, staggering a bit as she backed up. "Alright, do not disturb the circle. And do not be alarmed if you start to feel power coming off of it, it's all normal." She said as she turned and gave him a small smile of reassurance.
Akane was touched by Iona. She was one of a kind in her book. "Yes, I know you do. That ethical quality is so rare these days. " She said on the borderline of being a bit emotional. 
~●~
Reese smiled as she spoke about the picture and ran his finger along the face of a young Aliyah as she searched for the other picture. He set it aside as she brought the other picture over and laughed at the sight. "Oh my. That is a hilarious moment. That's priceless." He said with a light laugh. 
~●~
Rayko frowned and almost felt felt bad for her. So instead of saying something crude or cruel, he focused on navigating the river. "Back there, that wasn't cool of me. " He said quietly. 
~●~
Valentin's suspicions was confirmed as he watched Alana  use the raven's eyes. Or at least that's what it looked like. He was intrigued by all this and especially by this remarkable witch. As she activated the circle with power, he backed up a little out of instinct.
Iona nodded a bit, "yes sadly people have slowly become jerks over time. They no longer value their words and bonds, and honestly I am surprised the humans don't just devolve into chaos." She said with a snort as she looked to her friend. "Now Akane don't you get all Misty eyed on me." She said with a gentle tease.

Aliyah laughed softly and smiled as she took the photo back. "My father told me that the alpha had been trying to get something done and I was outside because I was too much for my mother. I guess I wouldn't shift back and I chewed everything in sight. I guess I set my eyes on the alpha and just wouldn't let go. Thankfully he took it all in stride." She said with a quiet chuckle as she looked around the office. She had so many good memories here and she hoped she could make many more here.

Sybil turned to him with genuine surprise at his words. "Well I have not been the kindest I could be either. How about for the duration of this mission we call it a truce?" She offered, it would go smoother and easier if they were on the same side.

Alana moved towards the kitchen and just for her own knowledge reached out and felt the light switch. She swore softly as she realized it was off. She turned towards him with a sheepish smile. "We have been standing in the dark haven't we?" She asked as she turned the light on and moved towards the fridge to make herself a sandwich. She needed to be at her best for this spell so she would eat to help her prepare. As she made her sandwich she spoke to him, listening to where he moved too if he did. "As you have probably realized I have a slight imparement. I would like to take a moment to reassure you that I am more then capable to help you, it doesn't effect my ability to lift the curse in any way." She said softly, she was used to make such assurances and it was why she always tried to do things without using her Raven. As proof to her that her lack of sight didn't hold her back.
Akane sniffed and denied, "I'm not! I think it got some dust in my eyes. " She then blotted her eyes on her sleeve before stopped at Ezekiel's door. " I hope you brought your lock picks. But I know we never leave home without them." She said with humor. 
~●~
Reese smiled and stated, " There's nothing wrong with setting your eyes on the prize. That steadfast determinedness builds character, if nothing else. I must admit, you're pretty damn cute as a cub." 
~●~
" I'm game with that. Besides we're working for the same side, why should we be fighting amongst ourselves well or prey gets away." Rayko said reasonably. 
~●~
Valentin walked over to the kitchen door and stood there while she made her sandwich. " I'm in no position to question your abilities. Thus far, you have shown exemplary skill. It was only until you reach for the herbs and use the bird to see, that I caught on you were visually impaired. And it is probably a good thing you cannot see me right now. Otherwise you would have shrunk back in terror, for I am quite a sight to behold. Mummies in Egypt look better than me." He said in a dry raspy voice.
Iona paused as she looked at the door, she wondered briefly if she should be doing this. But she couldn't back out now and besides she was curious and curiosity always got the cat, every time. Plus this was how she had grown up and lived before coming to the pride, it was her bread and butter, the skills that helped to pair her with Akane. A little breaking and entering never hurt anyone...usually. She knelt down and pulled out her picks from a hidden pocket in her jacket. "Oh I never leave anywhere without them. Only time I don't have them is when I am naked for obvious reasons. And if we get caught I am blaming you." She said with a snort as she began working on the lock.

Aliyah gave him a small smile as she set the photo down. "Thank you, not an expected compliment but well received." She said as she moved to lean on her desk for a bit as she mulled over her next words for a minute in her head. "Reese I like you, you have a good head on your shoulders and since I have met you you have done nothing but look out for your pride as well as myself as your alpha. You are reliably and seemingly trustworthy thus far. And you know when to keep your mouth shut." She said as she set her broken phone on the desk, she had noticed that he had seen it earlier. "I am trying to make something happen, and it is very important to me. When the time comes I may need your help making it happen. So if I were to ask you if I can trust you with such a delicate and important task to me what would your answer be?" She asked as she folded her arms over her chest and studied him carefully.

Sybil nodded then and moved carefully to the other front seat in the boat. "Then it is settled. A truce of sorts until we can get this job done." She stated as she looked to him.

Alana finished her sandwich and moved to the table to sit down. "I would offer you something to eat but.." She trailed off a little as she tilted her head a little as she set her plate down. "And thank you for the compliment to my skills. I find in this world when you have any sort of disadvantage or impairment you have to work harder to survive and thrive, it is a struggle sometimes but I make it work out ok. Munin helps when I need to see or when I get curious or wistful about what things like the moon looks like. But otherwise I do my best to not let it hold me back." She explained before taking a bite and chewing as she pondered how he must look. She felt his hand and the withered flesh so she knew it must be like that all over. "As to your appearance I find that it is more what is on the inside that matters then what can be seen on the outside. As cliche as it sounds that is how everything is for me. I can not see you regardless of how you look now verse how you looked before. I can only judge you based off of your actions, that is the best way to look at things I find."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 4:51 pm

Kiara opened her mouth to reply that first blood was for the weak when he offered to spar with her later. She snapped her mouth shut and frowned deeply at him for a moment. "You want to spar with me later? Willingly?" She said a bit incredulously as no one ever wished to willingly spar with her. "When?" She asked as she slowly extended her hand to his to shake on their deal. Although she was hesitant as she wasn't sure she believed it's truth.
Silas winced slightly as Azle sank his fangs in his neck. He wasn't fond of being bitten outside of the bedroom. When he was done he reached up and rubbed his neck a bit and turned to say something but was cut off by the burning, searing pain that shot through his body. He growled softly and hunched over grasping the chair in one hand tightly, causing the furniture to groan in protest. He looked up through the pain to Azle and growled out, "Its still polite, you were human once." He said in response to him not using please. He didn't say anything else until it the pain passed and he took a few deep breaths while he waited to see if this was simply the first wave. "So what fun perks do I get as a consolation prize for that?" He asked after a few moments.
Damon laughed for the first time that evening. " Yes. Yes, willingly and perhaps in a couple hours. I must get cleaned up and attend the Chosen. I am practicing with a few of them to keep their skill sharp. Then I'll spar with you. " He said matter-of-factly. 
~●~
Azle chuckled softly and tried the link for the first time, ' If you could call me human back then. I was a Legatus legionis. A senator chosen for my military career. I had no mercy then, and I have no mercy now. For I crushed children under my horses hooves and I never batted an eye. Nor lost a single night's sleep over it. Killing was the currency then and killing is my currency now. I am civil, not polite. There is a marked difference. ' He then stood up and said aloud, "You're very strong. How old are you? "
Kiara then nodded and fixed him with a hard stare. "I will hold you to that, where shall I meet you?" She said simply as she noticed one of her throwing knives and picked it up and tucked it away as she awaited his answer. She looked to the other knife stuck in the wall behind him and wondered breifly if knives would be acceptable in this "less hostile" version of sparring. Whatever that meant.

Silas shook his head, it was going to take some getting used to speaking to someone else in his head. "Well I suppose if civil is the best you get then it is a small mercy. A little over 213, last I checked anyways. I tend to forget birthdays every once in a while." he said as he stood and shook off the lingering feeling. "Can you do that anywhere? Am I going to be taking a shower and have you pop into my head whenever you wish? Just to clarify for the rest of my presumed existence."
Damon shook his head and said with a bit of hesitation, "Oh, no. No sharp knives. Training weapons only and I'll meet you in the practice room upstairs. Don't be late. I might think you won't show." 
~●~
Azle nodded thought as he reclaimed his seat and asked," And was your creator an elder by chance? That is a born vampire if you do not understand the reference. That would account for your fairly young years, with somewhat noted strength."
Kiara expression hardened as she moved behind him and grabbed the other knife out of the wall and pointed the tip at him. "If I say I am going to do something or be somewhere, I do not lie. I always show and I always keep my word. You imply anything else and I will cut you again. See you then, don't be late." She said as she turned on her heal and headed for her room.

Silas shrugged and sat back down in the chair on the other side of the desk. "I honestly don't know, I was not turned and then nurtured as some are by their creators. Mine was sadistic and frankly a straight of b****.  She tormented me for years before I got free of her and I haven't had the chance to contact her and ask. She did seem stronger then other Vampires I met if that helps answer your question." He said he had assumed she was an elder but he never bothered to dig into it.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 6:33 pm

Zypher laughed and shook his head. "Obviously you have never met a true French man. They are arrogant and stubborn. But about all, they love their language." He said with a deep breath to regain his composure.
~☆~
Jaeger mouthed a few lines of the chorus for Keri as they listened to the street performer do a decent rendition of Eric Clapton. 
~☆~
Deagan dipped his head finally realizing he was making Robin uncomfortable. He looked to his hands in front and said, "Oh, I already ate. We are on special diets in the morning for its  blood building properties." He explained quietly.
Anna chuckled and shrugged a little. "No, I haven't." She admitted softly. "Must make for some strong women to deal with that stubborness." 
~~~
Keri looked to Jeager as he mouthed the words and smiled. She took his hand and leaned against his side as the man finished the song.
~~~
Robin looked to her meal after nodding. That made sense to her and she should probably of realized that herself. "I still have much to learn about living with others. I am glad we are safe here to figure things out."
Zypher shrugged as he slipped his hands in his pockets. "My mother wasn't French. She was a West coast wolf. Pop's always joked that he got the best souvenir in Arizona." He said with a fond smile.
~☆~
Jaeger gave a soft purr to Keri as she leaned aginst him before he gave the performer a twenty. "Awesome job, man." He said pleasantly before looking back to Keri. "Onwards? Or dinner?" He asked curiously. 
~☆~
Deagan smiled shyly and slid his hand over to clasp Robin's. "It's not common knowledge. Most don't really care. I only mentioned it because you asked. " He said gently.
Anna smiled at that too. It was a cute reference to his mother. "So, you got the best of both?" She asked, teasing a little.
~~
Keri thought about it a moment then shrugged "Onwards, then dinner." She chose with a chuckle.
~~~
Robin smiled again, squeezing his hand before returning to eating her meal. When she finished, she pushed the plate away a little. "There is much I want to know, probably a lot is going to be things others haven't asked about."
Zypher grinned and nodded slightly, "Perhaps so. That's a good way of looking at it since she tempers my father temperament. " He said honestly.
~☆~
"Sounds like a plan." Jaeger stated agreeably as he lovingly offered his hand to here. He hoped she didn't think he was clingy.  He just adored showing her the simplest affections
~☆~
Deagan gathered her dishes and moved to rinse and put them in the dishwasher. "I look forward to our conversations then. It puts me in the role of teacher. A roll I've never been in before.  It will be refreshing. Now that you've had you breakfast, what shall we do now?" He asked curiously.
Anna smiled again. She was glad he thought so highly of his parents and understood how they worked together. 
~~~
Keri took his hand and looked around again to see what else there was to see here. 
~~~
Robin chuckled softly and shrugged "We could get started on the jacket, if you want." She offered

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 6:43 pm

Alejandro and thought for a moment before replying, "let's walk if you aren't too tired?" He replied following her out of the elevator. "I feel like new york is to be enjoyed on foot." He added.
Lilly smiled and nodded. "Alright, that sounds good to me. She said, going to the front desk to grab a pack and hiding some weapons on herself. "We never go out without gearing up. Just in case." She said as she looked to him.
He nodded as he took a few small knives and concealed them on his person as well. "That is a smart rule, the supernatural world can be a dangerous one." He answered as he turned to the door to get it for her. "All ready to go now?"
Lilly nodded and smiled "Exactly right, and yes, I am ready now." She said as she went to the door. She would walk with him to the ice cream shop down the street.
When they got to the ice cream shop he held the door open for her and followed after her. He looked over the available flavors with interest. He loved the smell of the shop, the ice cream as well as the home made waffle cones. He stepped to the counter and ordered two scoops of rocky road in a cone then turned to her to see what she wanted.
Lilly only got a single scoop of cookie dough ice cream in a cone before finding a seat to start eating it. "This was a good idea, thank you."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:50 pm

Melo stretched with a wide yawn and snuggled into the soft furs that surround him. He blinked open his eyes and looked around at sleepily. When he saw Sophia and Sarah he made a boisterous vocalization. "Yeow!"

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:53 pm

Maverick nodded as the weaved through the crowded airport.  "Yes, it's a rescue mission. Mainly for a wolf and his nephew. At least that's who our client has paid for us to get. If there are other wolves, then we'll liberate them to. Pampas lions should not benefit from a wolf's hard work." He said with a determined growl.
Zala reached over and placed her hand on his arm. "Easy big guy, while I agree you need to be careful where you get yourself worked up. You are doing your angry face and you will scare all the staff in the airport." She replied gently before she continued. "Alright well you know I have your back if when we get in there. So if there are any extra wolves we will get them out." She said with a firm nod.
Maverick sighed and glanced around concerned that he'd created a spectacle. But other then a few strong looks, it was fairly unnoticed. "You're  right. As always. It would seem you're the brains and the speed. And you're not hard to look at either. You're a 3 in 1, in my book. Professionally speaking." He said with sincerity.
Zala flashed him a grin as they walked. "Its ok no one noticed. Besides as angry as you can look I know you are a big softy. And you always say the nicest things, I am glad you think so. I will make sure to list that on business cards and demand higher payment in the future due to my versatility." She teased as they wove through people. "So did you bring any fun toys other then yourself for this job?" She asked curiously eyeing his bag.
"You know I did. I'm not going to lion territory with out a few favorites. What about you? You got a little something , something in your case?" Maverick asked with a grin.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:02 pm

~●~

~●~
Kiara expression hardened as she moved behind him and grabbed the other knife out of the wall and pointed the tip at him. "If I say I am going to do something or be somewhere, I do not lie. I always show and I always keep my word. You imply anything else and I will cut you again. See you then, don't be late." She said as she turned on her heal and headed for her room.

Silas shrugged and sat back down in the chair on the other side of the desk. "I honestly don't know, I was not turned and then nurtured as some are by their creators. Mine was sadistic and frankly a straight of b****.  She tormented me for years before I got free of her and I haven't had the chance to contact her and ask. She did seem stronger then other Vampires I met if that helps answer your question." He said he had assumed she was an elder but he never bothered to dig into it.
Damon started after Kiara confused. "That was my line, you stole it" He called after her before heading to his room to get cleaned up.
~●~
Azle listened as he thought of the possible elders that description would match, but soon declared it unimportant. "To answer you other question. Yes, my marks are permanent, unless or until a stronger Master claims you. For his venoms will block mine." He said straightforwardly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Melo stretched with a wide yawn and snuggled into the soft furs that surround him. He blinked open his eyes and looked around at sleepily. When he saw Sophia and Sarah he made a boisterous vocalization. "Yeow!"
Sarah and Sophia raised their heads to look around themselves then to the cub at his cry. Sarah reached over to lick him gently, thinking he had had a nightmare or something.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Melo stretched with a wide yawn and snuggled into the soft furs that surround him. He blinked open his eyes and looked around at sleepily. When he saw Sophia and Sarah he made a boisterous vocalization. "Yeow!"
Sarah and Sophia raised their heads to look around themselves then to the cub at his cry. Sarah reached over to lick him gently, thinking he had had a nightmare or something.
Melo swatted at her playfully as he got to his feet to nibble at her tiger cheek and play with her whiskers. His tail swishing to help him balance as he did so.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:20 pm

Zypher shrugged as he slipped his hands in his pockets. "My mother wasn't French. She was a West coast wolf. Pop's always joked that he got the best souvenir in Arizona." He said with a fond smile.
~☆~
Jaeger gave a soft purr to Keri as she leaned aginst him before he gave the performer a twenty. "Awesome job, man." He said pleasantly before looking back to Keri. "Onwards? Or dinner?" He asked curiously. 
~☆~
Deagan smiled shyly and slid his hand over to clasp Robin's. "It's not common knowledge. Most don't really care. I only mentioned it because you asked. " He said gently.
Anna smiled at that too. It was a cute reference to his mother. "So, you got the best of both?" She asked, teasing a little.
~~
Keri thought about it a moment then shrugged "Onwards, then dinner." She chose with a chuckle.
~~~
Robin smiled again, squeezing his hand before returning to eating her meal. When she finished, she pushed the plate away a little. "There is much I want to know, probably a lot is going to be things others haven't asked about."
Zypher grinned and nodded slightly, "Perhaps so. That's a good way of looking at it since she tempers my father temperament. " He said honestly.
~☆~
"Sounds like a plan." Jaeger stated agreeably as he lovingly offered his hand to here. He hoped she didn't think he was clingy.  He just adored showing her the simplest affections
~☆~
Deagan gathered her dishes and moved to rinse and put them in the dishwasher. "I look forward to our conversations then. It puts me in the role of teacher. A roll I've never been in before.  It will be refreshing. Now that you've had you breakfast, what shall we do now?" He asked curiously.
Anna smiled again. She was glad he thought so highly of his parents and understood how they worked together. 
~~~
Keri took his hand and looked around again to see what else there was to see here. 
~~~
Robin chuckled softly and shrugged "We could get started on the jacket, if you want." She offered
"Enough of that. You may make me homesick." He joked as he pushed off the counter. "I had a question I wanted to ask. Is there a roof access in this building? I figured it would be nice to feel the night air and look to the moon in my wolf form. Maybe even catch a nap up there." 
~☆~
Jaeger walked with her and looked to the many sites, smells and sounds. 
~☆~
Deagan perked up and asked," Really? I had hoped you offer to do that today. I even took the initiative of gathering the items I thought you might need, if it wasn't too bold of me?"

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 7:44 pm

Melo swatted at her playfully as he got to his feet to nibble at her tiger cheek and play with her whiskers. His tail swishing to help him balance as he did so.
Sarah shook her head a little because her whiskers were that sensitive. She looked at him then tried to gently 'catch' his paw in her mouth.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 8:06 pm

~☆~
~☆~
~~
~~~
~☆~
~☆~
~~~
~~~
"Enough of that. You may make me homesick." He joked as he pushed off the counter. "I had a question I wanted to ask. Is there a roof access in this building? I figured it would be nice to feel the night air and look to the moon in my wolf form. Maybe even catch a nap up there." 
~☆~
Jaeger walked with her and looked to the many sites, smells and sounds. 
~☆~
Deagan perked up and asked," Really? I had hoped you offer to do that today. I even took the initiative of gathering the items I thought you might need, if it wasn't too bold of me?"
Anna nodded and smiled, going to the door. "Yes, but it's through the hall. We have a heli-pad up there too." 
~~~
(Want to skip them ahead a bit or something?)
~~
Robin chuckled and stood "Not too bold, lead the way and we shall work on them."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 8:19 pm

Sarah shook her head a little because her whiskers were that sensitive. She looked at him then tried to gently 'catch' his paw in her mouth.
Melo tugged when she softly caught his paw and flopped sideways into his side aginst Sarah. Which distracted him from her face, when his own tail had smacked him in his. He made a determined face and went after it with a growl.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum