New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:42 am

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Azle hugged Keri gently.  "You'll find your way. What is ment to be, will be. But most importantly,  don't let anyone rush you into anything you're not ready for.  You're young yet and have your whole life ahead of you Keri. " He said with respect. 
~~~
Zypher grinned widely and nodded,  "Yes ma'am I am." He said as he walked with her to the elevator.
Keri smiled and returned the hug then moved back a step to look at him with a smile. "I am glad I found a friend like you here Azle."
~~~
Anna walked into the elevator and pressed the button to go all the way up to her apartment.
Azle smiled proudly and said,  " That sentiment is mutual my dear. Now don't be a stranger,  email or call me. "
~~~
Zypher smiled pleasantly and began preparing himself for the sheer height of the building. 70 floors,  wow! He thought to himself. "So....what's your favorite thing to paint?" He asked conversationally.
Keri chuckled softly and nodded. "I will." She said softly "I would like to stay in contact with you." She said then turned to go out the door. 
~~~
"Nature, animals." Anna said and smiled then stepped out onto the floor, there were only two doors to pick from up here, and she went to the one on the right, opening it and heading in.
Azle started up after Keri to say goodbye to the others. 

Jaeger was busy helping to load the few items into the limousine that Raycon had brought out and the bag Keri had left in the car.
~~~
Zypher followed in her wake curiously.  He paused at the entrance a moment before stepping across the threshold. He looked around in abject wonder.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

temp

Post by Silver176 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:54 pm

Serena chuckled softly as she started to pack up.
Raycon slipped his suits into his garment bag and folded it up before carrying it out with his briefcase and laptop.  He then went back to help Serena with her's.
It wasn't long before everything was packed in the suitcase that was provided. Serena gave him a kiss to thank him for helping her before she rolled the suitcase out of the room.
Jaeger stepped forward to take the suitcase from Serena with a soft smile. "I'll take this ma'am. " He said politely.

Raycon was tallying up expenses and a substantial tip for the hospitality Azle had afforded them. He then slipped it into an envelope and sealed it.
Serena smiled "Thank you Jaeger" she said gratefully.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Azle hugged Keri gently.  "You'll find your way. What is ment to be, will be. But most importantly,  don't let anyone rush you into anything you're not ready for.  You're young yet and have your whole life ahead of you Keri. " He said with respect. 
~~~
Zypher grinned widely and nodded,  "Yes ma'am I am." He said as he walked with her to the elevator.
Keri smiled and returned the hug then moved back a step to look at him with a smile. "I am glad I found a friend like you here Azle."
~~~
Anna walked into the elevator and pressed the button to go all the way up to her apartment.
Azle smiled proudly and said,  " That sentiment is mutual my dear. Now don't be a stranger,  email or call me. "
~~~
Zypher smiled pleasantly and began preparing himself for the sheer height of the building. 70 floors,  wow! He thought to himself. "So....what's your favorite thing to paint?" He asked conversationally.
Keri chuckled softly and nodded. "I will." She said softly "I would like to stay in contact with you." She said then turned to go out the door. 
~~~
"Nature, animals." Anna said and smiled then stepped out onto the floor, there were only two doors to pick from up here, and she went to the one on the right, opening it and heading in.

Jaeger was busy helping to load the few items into the limousine that Raycon had brought out and the bag Keri had left in the car.
~~~
Zypher followed in her wake curiously.  He paused at the entrance a moment before stepping across the threshold. He looked around in abject wonder.
Keri came back up to join them, smiling at Jeager when she reached them again.

~~
Anna looked at him then around her apartment, which may as well have been it's own house. Wherever she had windows, she had placed light loving plants, both to make it harder to see in and to give the illusion of woods. She had several fruit trees in miniature so she could have fresh fruits when they were in season. The level they were on had a large kitchen, living room, office, art studio, guest room and bathroom then there were stairs up to a loft area that had the main bedroom and bathroom. The stairs continued up to another door that led to the roof through a hallway though that door had it's own alarm system on it. Down here she had her paintings on her wall of many scenes of animals in nature, just living their lives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Raycon slipped his suits into his garment bag and folded it up before carrying it out with his briefcase and laptop.  He then went back to help Serena with her's.
It wasn't long before everything was packed in the suitcase that was provided. Serena gave him a kiss to thank him for helping her before she rolled the suitcase out of the room.
Jaeger stepped forward to take the suitcase from Serena with a soft smile. "I'll take this ma'am. " He said politely.

Raycon was tallying up expenses and a substantial tip for the hospitality Azle had afforded them. He then slipped it into an envelope and sealed it.
Serena smiled "Thank you Jaeger" she said gratefully.
Jaeger dipped his head as he loaded it up. 

Raycon noticed Azle and moved to speak with him quietly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:06 pm

~~~
~~~

~~~
Keri came back up to join them, smiling at Jeager when she reached them again.

~~
Anna looked at him then around her apartment, which may as well have been it's own house. Wherever she had windows, she had placed light loving plants, both to make it harder to see in and to give the illusion of woods. She had several fruit trees in miniature so she could have fresh fruits when they were in season. The level they were on had a large kitchen, living room, office, art studio, guest room and bathroom then there were stairs up to a loft area that had the main bedroom and bathroom. The stairs continued up to another door that led to the roof through a hallway though that door had it's own alarm system on it. Down here she had her paintings on her wall of many scenes of animals in nature, just living their lives.
Jaeger looked up to see Keri smiling at him. A small smile spread across his face like an idiot.  When she'd hurried away,  he'd felt sad. So he'd thrown himself into work.  First helping the pilots get on their was and now them. 

Azle listened to Raycon respectfully and handed the envelope back.  " Your offer is generous and kind, Raycon. But since you insist upon paying me for something I gave willingly,  I would prefer a favor instead.  Keri has peaked my interest in your  America.  Sometime in the future,  I'd like to come to see it for myself.  I'm most curious to see Keri's ranch and zoo." He replied honestly. 

Raycon smiled and chuckled,  " I thought you were through with favors and being indebted to others"Raycon asked teasingly. 

" But there is a profound difference, my friend.  It is you who is now indebted to me, not I who is indebted to you." Azle stated with a rare smile that showed the tips of his fangs. 

Raycon held out his hand to seal the deal.  "Fair enough,  my friend.  I call it an honor to be in your debt." He said with conviction.

As Azle shook his hand with a firm shake, he said further, "Take it easy on Keri, this is all new to her. But then you're new to it as well." Then stepped past him to say goodbye to the others. 
~~~
Zypher's eyes were drawn to the paintings after taking in what he could see of the penthouse from where he stood.  He drew in his breath as he looked to the beautifully rendered animals within their painted wilderness. " These are remarkable Anna. Your attention to detail, remarkable. It is a shame you do not sale them." He said quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:11 am

Keri wasn't sure what to do, so she came over to Jeager, looking to what was loaded in the car already "Is there anything left to be done?" She asked softly.
~~~
Anna smiled at Zypher and shook her head "Artists, especially good ones are too much 'in the limelight'. They have their pictures taken all the time and that is dangerous since we stay the same for so long." She said, giving him the 'official' reasoning.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Keri wasn't sure what to do, so she came over to Jeager, looking to what was loaded in the car already "Is there anything left to be done?" She asked softly.
~~~
Anna smiled at Zypher and shook her head "Artists, especially good ones are too much 'in the limelight'. They have their pictures taken all the time and that is dangerous since we stay the same for so long." She said, giving him the 'official' reasoning.
Jaeger shook his head,  "Nope, we got it done. I took the liberty if loading you bag. I didn't want to leave it unattended,  then I was told we were talking the limousine.  Nothing like leaving Rome in style." He said pleasantly.  He shoved his hands in his pockets and fidgeted a bit. "Oh! And apparently the windows are a double glass. The black windows roll down to reveal the clear ones. " He replied excitedly 
~~~
Zypher nodded, understanding the logic behind that. "That's true.  But I wasn't talking about  you selling to humans." He stated offhandedly as he stepped closer to on preticular painting to note the details better.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Keri wasn't sure what to do, so she came over to Jeager, looking to what was loaded in the car already "Is there anything left to be done?" She asked softly.
~~~
Jaeger shook his head,  "Nope, we got it done. I took the liberty if loading you bag. I didn't want to leave it unattended,  then I was told we were talking the limousine.  Nothing like leaving Rome in style." He said pleasantly.  He shoved his hands in his pockets and fidgeted a bit. "Oh! And apparently the windows are a double glass. The black windows roll down to reveal the clear ones. " He replied excitedly 
~~~
Zypher nodded, understanding the logic behind that. "That's true.  But I wasn't talking about  you selling to humans." He stated offhandedly as he stepped closer to one particular painting to note the details better.
Keri chuckled and looked from him to the car and back again "I have never seen that before" She said then went to the car to get in and try the windows just because it sounded so different.
~~~
Anna dipped her head shyly at that then shrugged a little. What could she say to that?

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:53 pm

~~~
~~~
Zypher nodded, understanding the logic behind that. "That's true.  But I wasn't talking about  you selling to humans." He stated offhandedly as he stepped closer to one particular painting to note the details better.
Keri chuckled and looked from him to the car and back again "I have never seen that before" She said then went to the car to get in and try the windows just because it sounded so different.
~~~
Anna dipped her head shyly at that then shrugged a little. What could she say to that?
Jaeger was about to follow Keri when Azle stepped over to him. He smiled as he spoke quietly with the vampire and thanked him for his use of the car. He glanced after Keri and nodded to somthing Azle said, before shaking his hand and dipping his head respectfully.  When Azle turned to leave,  Jaeger  then moved to get into the limousine with Keri.  "Did you find the switch?" He asked quietly. 
~~~
Zypher glanced to Anna in between paintings and smiled.  " I excel at portraits and I know true beauty when I see it. Tell me Anna,  would you ever consider sitting for one?  You know, for me to paint you?" He asked curiously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:12 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger was about to follow Keri when Azle stepped over to him. He smiled as he spoke quietly with the vampire and thanked him for his use of the car. He glanced after Keri and nodded to somthing Azle said, before shaking his hand and dipping his head respectfully.  When Azle turned to leave,  Jaeger  then moved to get into the limousine with Keri.  "Did you find the switch?" He asked quietly. 
~~~
Zypher glanced to Anna in between paintings and smiled.  " I excel at portraits and I know true beauty when I see it. Tell me Anna,  would you ever consider sitting for one?  You know, for me to paint you?" He asked curiously.
Keri nodded and looked to him as he came to sit beside her. "I did." She said and flicked the switch to put the window back up then glanced to the house.
~~~
Anna flushed again and dipped her head. "You want to paint me?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:46 am

Serena looked to Raycon when he finished talking with Azule "Ready?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 5:25 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri nodded and looked to him as he came to sit beside her. "I did." She said and flicked the switch to put the window back up then glanced to the house.
~~~
"You look almost sad to leave. " Jaeger observed quietly. 
~~~
Zypher smiled pleasantly until he noticed her blush. "I'm sorry,  was that inappropriate?" He said respectfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Serena looked to Raycon when he finished talking with Azule "Ready?"
" As ready as I'm ever going to be. "Raycon said lovingly as he held out his hand to Serena.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 Yesterday at 5:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Serena looked to Raycon when he finished talking with Azule "Ready?"
" As ready as I'm ever going to be. "Raycon said lovingly as he held out his hand to Serena.
Serena smiled and grabbed his hand before heading to the car with him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:02 pm

Serena smiled and grabbed his hand before heading to the car with him.
Raycon glanced up and waved goodbye to Azle one last time before handing Serena into the limousine.  As he slipped in beside her he glanced to his watch.  It gave them thirty minutes to get to the airport.  It was a few minutes before ten.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 7:57 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Zypher smiled pleasantly until he noticed her blush. "I'm sorry,  was that inappropriate?" He said respectfully.
"I am, I made a new friend here." Keri said then smiled softly and put the tinted glass down to wave to Azle once more as Serena and Raycon got in the car too. 
~~~
"No, not inappropriate. It's just that no one has wanted to paint my picture before." Anna said softly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 8:44 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
"I am, I made a new friend here." Keri said then smiled softly and put the tinted glass down to wave to Azle once more as Serena and Raycon got in the car too. 
~~~
"No, not inappropriate. It's just that no one has wanted to paint my picture before." Anna said softly
Jaeger nodded and waved as they pulled down the driveway.  The vampire was very protective of Keri. 
~~~
Zypher was surprised by that reveal.  "I think it was your station, not your beauty that kept them at bay and held their tounges from asking." He said with conviction.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Today at 5:49 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Jaeger nodded and waved as they pulled down the driveway.  The vampire was very protective of Keri. 
~~~
Zypher was surprised by that reveal.  "I think it was your station, not your beauty that kept them at bay and held their tounges from asking." He said with conviction.
Keri put the window back up once they were out of sight and settled back, looking to Jeager with a smile.
~~~
Anna smiled at him then shrugged a little "Perhaps, but they still did not ask."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: