New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:42 pm

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there everyday 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Jaeger merely grinned unabashedly as he pulled out of the parking garage.  " Well, in that case, thank you kindly. I'm pleased you see me that way." He said as a reveal. Proving he'd heard what she'd said. 
~~~
Zypher nodded mutely, tipping his head to show his neck in submission. Then going to sit in the indicated chair. His eyes down and being subservient.
~~~
Deagan flushed and admitted as much,  "Yes, it had crossed my mind."
Keri glanced to him and hit his arm lightly in retaliation. She huffed and turned back to the window, unable to stop a smile from showing. 
~~~
The meeting went on, each one giving their rendition of what had transpired, until it was Zypher's turn. They spoke truth without blame, showing respect to Zypher despite his use of a gun without a silencer. Seemed that was the only thing they would do differently, given Anna's nature. 
"And your side Zypher?" The alpha asked, looking to him on his turn.
~~~
Robin chuckled softly and shook her head "It's fairly obvious because it is used so often. Come, do you wish to continue or find some breakfast?"
"Ow, driving here." Jaeger stated with a mischievous grin.  When they stopped at a red light, he reached over to tickle her side. " Should I be jealous of that window? It keeps getting my best veiw." He said ridiculously.
~~~
Zypher looked to the alpha's tie knot as he replied,  " I know unequivocally the burden of blame is upon my shoulders. For I did not have the foresight to ensure that my firearms were in regulation to your pack's protocols. It is with deep regret, that my actions could have jeopardized the mission. If I'm given another chance, I would ensure that such a slight would never happen again. I do learn from my mistakes and I never repeat them." 
~~~
Deagan brightened and said eagerly, " Breakfast does have an appeal at this time. I would choose that. If it pleases you Robin, I'd like to cook for you. "
Keri laughed at both the tickling and his joke, turning to him and capturing his hand in hers. "You make me blush so often." 
~~~
The alpha raised an eyebrow at what Zypher said then glanced to Anna. "I would have expected Anna to make sure you had silencers. She was lead on this." 
~~~
Robin smiled and dipped her head then turned to put the staff away. "THat does sound good" She said cheerfully, ready to go to the kitchen when he was.
" Well then it is fortunate you look good doing it. "  Jaeger stated as he moved with traffic once again. 
~~~
Zypher cursed mentally and deflected the blame back to him. "Because of me, we were running late, sir." He stated teasingly. 
~~~
Deagan walked with her to put his own staff away,  then headed for the kitchen. " What would you like for breakfast?" He asked conversationally while they walked.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

New Moon

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:34 am

Ash thought fast and got up to rummage in his backpack for a small paper bag he'd had his passport in. He brought it out and gave it to Alex to use to breathe into. "Slow steady breaths. In out, in out." He instructed helpfully. 
~~~
" My dear,  that would entirely depend upon which drink you by chance put it in. Coffee,  water or alcohol." Raycon stated matter-of-factly as he took a long draw on his coffee.  "Ah,  liquid wake up, I love you!" He said with exuberance.
Alex did as he instructed and she began to calm down. "Thank you" she said sincerely when she could finally breath normally.
~~~
Serena laughed "Tea is still better " she said with a smirk as she finished up her coffee.
" What happened? What were you dreaming about?" Ash asked curiously. 
~~~
" And as long as that is true,  you'll never have to worry about me helping myself to your tea. " Raycon stated as the toasted that statement with his coffee mug.
"Just my pride, it's nothing really " she mumbled as she wrapped her arms around herself.
~~~
"Good" she teased before she gave him a quick kiss and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:52 am

Alex did as he instructed and she began to calm down. "Thank you" she said sincerely when she could finally breath normally.
~~~
Serena laughed "Tea is still better " she said with a smirk as she finished up her coffee.
~~~
" And as long as that is true,  you'll never have to worry about me helping myself to your tea. " Raycon stated as the toasted that statement with his coffee mug.
"Just my pride, it's nothing really " she mumbled as she wrapped her arms around herself.
~~~
"Good" she teased before she gave him a quick kiss and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.
"Nothing really?" He asked incredulously. "You said they were all slaughtered.  That something really traumatic.  And the fact that is still with you at night you haven't dealt with it. Do you want to talk about it? I know I'm a stranger,  but it couldn't hurt." Ash asked gently.  
~~~
Raycon sipped his coffee as he watched Serena walked out of the kitchen. Soon enough,  began preparations for a hearty breakfast.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Jaeger merely grinned unabashedly as he pulled out of the parking garage.  " Well, in that case, thank you kindly. I'm pleased you see me that way." He said as a reveal. Proving he'd heard what she'd said. 
~~~
Zypher nodded mutely, tipping his head to show his neck in submission. Then going to sit in the indicated chair. His eyes down and being subservient.
~~~
Deagan flushed and admitted as much,  "Yes, it had crossed my mind."
Keri glanced to him and hit his arm lightly in retaliation. She huffed and turned back to the window, unable to stop a smile from showing. 
~~~
The meeting went on, each one giving their rendition of what had transpired, until it was Zypher's turn. They spoke truth without blame, showing respect to Zypher despite his use of a gun without a silencer. Seemed that was the only thing they would do differently, given Anna's nature. 
"And your side Zypher?" The alpha asked, looking to him on his turn.
~~~
Robin chuckled softly and shook her head "It's fairly obvious because it is used so often. Come, do you wish to continue or find some breakfast?"
"Ow, driving here." Jaeger stated with a mischievous grin.  When they stopped at a red light, he reached over to tickle her side. " Should I be jealous of that window? It keeps getting my best veiw." He said ridiculously.
~~~
Zypher looked to the alpha's tie knot as he replied,  " I know unequivocally the burden of blame is upon my shoulders. For I did not have the foresight to ensure that my firearms were in regulation to your pack's protocols. It is with deep regret, that my actions could have jeopardized the mission. If I'm given another chance, I would ensure that such a slight would never happen again. I do learn from my mistakes and I never repeat them." 
~~~
Deagan brightened and said eagerly, " Breakfast does have an appeal at this time. I would choose that. If it pleases you Robin, I'd like to cook for you. "
Keri laughed at both the tickling and his joke, turning to him and capturing his hand in hers. "You make me blush so often." 
~~~
The alpha raised an eyebrow at what Zypher said then glanced to Anna. "I would have expected Anna to make sure you had silencers. She was lead on this." 
~~~
Robin smiled and dipped her head then turned to put the staff away. "THat does sound good" She said cheerfully, ready to go to the kitchen when he was.
" Well then it is fortunate you look good doing it. "  Jaeger stated as he moved with traffic once again. 
~~~
Zypher cursed mentally and deflected the blame back to him. "Because of me, we were running late, sir." He stated teasingly. 
~~~
Deagan walked with her to put his own staff away,  then headed for the kitchen. " What would you like for breakfast?" He asked conversationally while they walked.
Keri smiled and held his hand lightly, allowing him to pull away if he wanted to as they headed to their destination.
~~~
Anna reached over to touch his arm and shook her head "No, that is on me, I should have made certain we had silencers on all the weapons. That was part of my job. I was complacent because I know our people know that."

"One sign of a good leader is taking responsibility for mistakes made under their leadership. Anna is still learning and if she didn't tell you then you had no way to know the rule Zypher. Learn from the mistakes made and be glad they cost nothing more than embarrassment this time." The alpha said, standing and giving Anna's hand a look until the girl pulled it back to her lap. "You are dismissed" He said to the others then held his hand out to Anna, taking her with him from the room.
~~~
Robin chuckled and shrugged "Cheesy scrambled eggs and whatever you want to go with that." She wanted to give him some free rein and see what he liked as well.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:31 pm

~~~
~~~
"Nothing really?" He asked incredulously. "You said they were all slaughtered.  That something really traumatic.  And the fact that is still with you at night you haven't dealt with it. Do you want to talk about it? I know I'm a stranger,  but it couldn't hurt." Ash asked gently.  
~~~
Raycon sipped his coffee as he watched Serena walked out of the kitchen. Soon enough,  began preparations for a hearty breakfast.
Waiting  )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:48 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri smiled and held his hand lightly, allowing him to pull away if he wanted to as they headed to their destination.
~~~
Anna reached over to touch his arm and shook her head "No, that is on me, I should have made certain we had silencers on all the weapons. That was part of my job. I was complacent because I know our people know that."

"One sign of a good leader is taking responsibility for mistakes made under their leadership. Anna is still learning and if she didn't tell you then you had no way to know the rule Zypher. Learn from the mistakes made and be glad they cost nothing more than embarrassment this time." The alpha said, standing and giving Anna's hand a look until the girl pulled it back to her lap. "You are dismissed" He said to the others then held his hand out to Anna, taking her with him from the room.
~~~
Robin chuckled and shrugged "Cheesy scrambled eggs and whatever you want to go with that." She wanted to give him some free rein and see what he liked as well.
Jaeger enjoyed Keri holding his hand. He did have to shift periodically,  but always brought his hand back to hold hers. After a while,  they pulled into the parking lot of Marlow enterprises.  
~~~
As the others left, Zypher let out a long breath and put his face in his hands. Had he thrown Anna under the bus? Would she even talk to him after this? He just needed a moment to collect himself before  braving the walk of shame back to his apartment.  
~~~
"I feel inspired.  I don't think you'll be disappointed. " Deagan stated pleasantly.  He like a wide variety of foods. He had to be cultured to accommodate the vast nationalities of thralls came through the coven at times. And he'd achieve a good balance because of it. "I'm thinking southern hash browns, with perhaps some prosciutto. It's an Italian dry-cured ham. Very tasty in my book." He said with enthusiasm.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:12 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
Jaeger enjoyed Keri holding his hand. He did have to shift periodically,  but always brought his hand back to hold hers. After a while,  they pulled into the parking lot of Marlow enterprises.  
~~~
Ashton the others left, Zypher let out a long breath and put his face in his hands. Had he thrown Anna under the bus? Would she even talk to him after this? He just needed a moment to collect himself before  braving the walk of shame to host apartment.  
~~~
"I feel inspired.  I don't think you'll be disappointed. " Deagan stated pleasantly.  He like a wide variety of foods. He had to be cultured to accommodate the vast nationalities of thralls came through the coven at times. And he'd achieve a good balance because of it. "I'm thinking southern hash browns, with perhaps some prosciutto. It's an Italian dry-cured ham. Very tasty in my book.
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
Ashton the others left, Zypher let out a long breath and put his face in his hands. Had he thrown Anna under the bus? Would she even talk to him after this? He just needed a moment to collect himself before  braving the walk of shame to host apartment.  
~~~
"I feel inspired.  I don't think you'll be disappointed. " Deagan stated pleasantly.  He like a wide variety of foods. He had to be cultured to accommodate the vast nationalities of thralls came through the coven at times. And he'd achieve a good balance because of it. "I'm thinking southern hash browns, with perhaps some prosciutto. It's an Italian dry-cured ham. Very tasty in my book.
Keri looked at the building as they drove up then went to park. She really had a job here? She took a breath after they parked then looked to Jeager, leaning over to give him a kiss. "Wish me luck" She said, getting out head inside. 
~~~
One of the guards stayed behind, waiting at the door for him to come out. "Hey" He held out a hand in greeting. "Name's Charles. "
~~~
"That sounds really good" Robin said, thinking about the dishes as he described them. "Have you ever tried a wild rice breakfast?" She asked curiously

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:23 pm

~~~
~~~
"What is there to tell? They were murdered and burned in a house fire to make it look like an accident and I was the only survivor, end of story." Alex muttered, she appreciated his intentions and hospitality but she was still in the process of getting to know him. She never opened up to anyone about that night yet and wasn't comfortable telling her story just yet.
~~~
When she was done she put on a pair of panties and bra before heading back to the kitchen with her robe on "Something smells good."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:58 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
As the others left, Zypher let out a long breath and put his face in his hands. Had he thrown Anna under the bus? Would she even talk to him after this? He just needed a moment to collect himself before  braving the walk of shame back to his apartment.  
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri looked at the building as they drove up then went to park. She really had a job here? She took a breath after they parked then looked to Jeager, leaning over to give him a kiss. "Wish me luck" She said, getting out head inside. 
~~~
One of the guards stayed behind, waiting at the door for him to come out. "Hey" He held out a hand in greeting. "Name's Charles. "
~~~
"That sounds really good" Robin said, thinking about the dishes as he described them. "Have you ever tried a wild rice breakfast?" She asked curiously
(My tablet is really glitching today.   chin )
Jaeger grinned as he watched her head inside.  He pulled out to go take care of a few things and would head back here later.  
~~
The reception is looked up as a youngish looking female came in. "Welcome Marlow enterprises. How can I help you, miss?" She asked pleasantly. 
~~~
Zypher looked up surprised, then embarrassed.  "Oh? I'm sorry! Umm, hello,  Charles.  I'm Zypher,  but then....yeah, you probably already know that. " He said as he cleared his throat and stood up to shake the males hand proper.  "Nice to meet you." He replied quietly. 
~~~
"Wild rice for breakfast? No, I can safely say I've never heard of that. But It sounds good and I'd love to give it a try sometime. " Deagan stated truthfully.  He got the door to the kitchen for Robin.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:07 pm

~~~
"What is there to tell?  They were murdered and burned in a house fire to make it look like an accident and I was the only survivor,  end of story." Alex muttered, she appreciated his intentions and hospitality but she was still in the process of getting to know him. She never opened up to anyone about that night yet and wasn't comfortable telling her story just yet.
~~~
When she was done she put on a pair of panties and bra before heading back to the kitchen with her robe on "Something smells good."
Ash looked down at his hands and stated simply,  " I was actually asking about your dream. Not the tragedy of your family. " He stood up to head back to hischool own bed and stretched out on it. "Alex,  I'm sorry for what happened to them. " He said as he gingerly put his earbuds in his ears.
~~~
"Well, I should hope so, or else I did it wrong." Raycon looked up from the paper as she came back into the kitchen.  "Ready to eat?" He asked with a soft purr.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:16 pm

~~~
~~~
Jaeger grinned as he watched her head inside.  He pulled out to go take care of a few things and would head backnowledgement here later.  
~~
The reception is looked up as a youngish looking female came in. "Welcome Marlow enterprises. How can I help you, miss?" She asked pleasantly. 
~~~
Zypher looked up surprised, then embarrassed.  "Oh? I'm sorry! Umm, hello,  Charles.  I'm Zypher,  but then....yeah, you probably already know that. " He said as he cleared his throat and stood up to shake the males hand proper.  "Nice to meet you." He replied quietly. 
~~~
"Wild rice for breakfast? No, I can safely say I've never heard of that. But It sounds good and I'd love to give it a try sometime. " Deagan stated truthfully.  He got the door to the kitchen for Robin.
Keri looked at the receptionist then came over to show her her badge "Ho, my name is Keri (did I ever give her a last name?) Mr. Marlow hired me." 
~~~
Charles chuckled at how flustered Zypher was then shook hands before letting his drop to his side. "Don't worry kid, if you were fired you would already know." The elder wolf said, turning and waving for him to follow "You have silencers or need some?"
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded "It is good, and fairly simple to make, it's a native American dish. You cook the rice until it is soft and the kernels break open. 
Flavor it with fruit like raisins, blueberries or raspberries, add maple syrup or maple sugar and, if so desired, add milk. That's it. It's from the Ojibwe tribe, better known as the Chippewa." She said, reciting from memory. She may not have done much cooking but she had been places and learned recipes from some of them

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:39 pm

~~~
~~~
Jaeger grinned as he watched her head inside.  He pulled out to go take care of a few things and would head backnowledgement here later.  
~~
~~~
~~~
Keri looked at the receptionist then came over to show her her badge "Ho, my name is Keri (did I ever give her a last name?) Mr. Marlow hired me." 
~~~
Charles chuckled at how flustered Zypher was then shook hands before letting his drop to his side. "Don't worry kid, if you were fired you would already know." The elder wolf said, turning and waving for him to follow "You have silencers or need some?"
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded "It is good, and fairly simple to make, it's a native American dish. You cook the rice until it is soft and the kernels break open. 
Flavor it with fruit like raisins, blueberries or raspberries, add maple syrup or maple sugar and, if so desired, add milk. That's it. It's from the Ojibwe tribe, better known as the Chippewa." She said, reciting from memory. She may not have done much cooking but she had been places and learned recipes from some of them
(I don't believe you did. )
"Oh Keri! Nice to meet you, dear. Mr Marlow told me about you. But sadly,  Mr. Marlow won't be able to personally attend you in the tour of the facilities....you see. he's headed on an overseas trip at the moment. But Lilith can show you around. " She aside as she snapped her fingers at a young woman walked by. 

Lilith frowned at the receptionist at first,  but brightened with a welcoming smiled as she walked over to them. " Hello. Keri,  was it? Pleased to meet you.  I'm the marketing executive here and I'll be happy to show you around. Especially since we'll be working together. " 
~~~
Zypher's tension eased eased a bit more as he fell into step with Charles.  "I'm going to need some. My old pack didn't have much need for them. " He said honestly. 
~~~
"Intriguing. Now I can't wait to try it. I'll have to order some wild rice soon. " Deagan stated with a smile.  "Ojibwe tribe......Chippewa, that sounds steeped in history and culture. Native Americans have always fascinated me. I meant a descendant of an Apache once. We talked into the late night hours about his cultures history. " He said with fondness of his friend.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:05 pm

~~~
"What is there to tell?  They were murdered and burned in a house fire to make it look like an accident and I was the only survivor,  end of story." Alex muttered, she appreciated his intentions and hospitality but she was still in the process of getting to know him. She never opened up to anyone about that night yet and wasn't comfortable telling her story just yet.
~~~
Ash looked down at his hands and stated simply,  " I was actually asking about your dream. Not the tragedy of your family. " He stood up to head back to hischool own bed and stretched out on it. "Alex,  I'm sorry for what happened to them. " He said as he gingerly put his earbuds in his ears.
~~~
"Well, I should hope so, or else I did it wrong." Raycon looked up from the paper as she came back into the kitchen.  "Ready to eat?" He asked with a soft purr.
"That was the dream" she said softly before looking down at her hands with a sigh.
~~~
"Mmm oh yes" she purred before kissing his jaw gently and sat down next to him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:20 pm

~~~
~~~
~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"Oh Keri! Nice to meet you, dear. Mr Marlow told me about you. But sadly,  Mr. Marlow won't be able to personally attend you in the tour of the facilities....you see. he's headed on an overseas trip at the moment. But Lilith can show you around. " She aside as she snapped her fingers at a young woman walked by. 

Lilith frowned at the receptionist at first,  but brightened with a welcoming smiled as she walked over to them. " Hello. Keri,  was it? Pleased to meet you.  I'm the marketing executive here and I'll be happy to show you around. Especially since we'll be working together. " 
~~~
Zypher's tension eased eased a bit more as he fell into step with Charles.  "I'm going to need some. My old pack didn't have much need for them. " He said honestly. 
~~~
"Intriguing. Now I can't wait to try it. I'll have to order some wild rice soon. " Deagan stated with a smile.  "Ojibwe tribe......Chippewa, that sounds steeped in history and culture. Native Americans have always fascinated me. I meant a descendant of an Apache once. We talked into the late night hours about his cultures history. " He said with fondness of his friend.
Keri smiled at her then at Lilith and nodded "Yes, I'm Keri, nice to meet you too" She replied, turning to follow this new woman and glancing around curiously. "This is a big place" 
~~~
Charles nodded then chuckled again "You aren't used to using them and Anna is so used to not having to check, it's a simple mistake, but she and you will learn from it and do better. That's just a part of life. What size you need?" He asked, taking Zypher to the armory and the case of silencers for every weapon type they had. It was an impressive sight really. They seemed ready for an all out war with anyone. 
~~~
Robin nodded as she listened to him. "Yes, theirs is an interesting culture, but the real stories come when you meet the elders, the chief, and the wise men and women of the tribes. Learn their language so you can converse and learn without failings of translation, though there are few enough that remember the old ways themselves nowadays, just like the Celts."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:31 am

~~~
~~~
"That was the dream" she said softly before looking down at her hands with a sigh.
~~~
Ash paused in his movements and looked to Alex with a sympathetic look, but didn't know what to say that would help the situation,  so he didn't say anything more.
~~~
"Wonderful! Because your timing is almost perfect." Raycon kissed her before getting up to dish it up.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:51 am

~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
Keri smiled at her then at Lilith and nodded "Yes, I'm Keri, nice to meet you too" She replied, turning to follow this new woman and glancing around curiously. "This is a big place" 
~~~
Charles nodded then chuckled again "You aren't used to using them and Anna is so used to not having to check, it's a simple mistake, but she and you will learn from it and do better. That's just a part of life. What size you need?" He asked, taking Zypher to the armory and the case of silencers for every weapon type they had. It was an impressive sight really. They seemed ready for an all out war with anyone. 
~~~
Robin nodded as she listened to him. "Yes, theirs is an interesting culture, but the real stories come when you meet the elders, the chief, and the wise men and women of the tribes. Learn their language so you can converse and learn without failings of translation, though there are few enough that remember the old ways themselves nowadays, just like the Celts."
" Most International corporations are. So, Raycon spoke very highly of you. I'm glad to have you, Keri. " Lilith stated pleasantly. 
~~~
(I don't have a clue as to what size.  Lol! Help  Razz )
Zypher looked around with awe. He looked to Charles and whistled softly.  
~~~
Deagan took in all she said with vested interest. He wanted to here all about her journeys and learn all he could from her vast knowledge.  "Are you fluent in their language? Perhaps you could teach me, that is if you wouldn't mind. " He said with humbly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:07 am

~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
" Most International corporations are. So, Raycon spoke very highly of you. I'm glad to have you, Keri. " Lilith stated pleasantly. 
~~~
~~~
Deagan took in all she said with vested interest. He wanted to here all about her journeys and learn all he could from her vast knowledge.  "Are you fluent in their language? Perhaps you could teach me, that is if you wouldn't mind. " He said with humbly.
Keri chuckled at that truth, continuing to follow the other woman around."Thank you, I will try to do my best" She said gently
~~~
(Fudge it, lol)
Charles watched as Zypher picked out the silencers for his guns. When he was done, he nodded and closed the box up again. "So, you off to your room or going to practice with the others a bit?"
~~~
Robin nodded then chuckled "Which language? Each tribe has it's own, then the relatively common one. I can teach you what languages I know."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:43 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri chuckled at that truth, continuing to follow the other woman around."Thank you, I will try to do my best" She said gently
~~~
(Fudge it, lol)
Charles watched as Zypher picked out the silencers for his guns. When he was done, he nodded and closed the box up again. "So, you off to your room or going to practice with the others a bit?"
~~~
Robin nodded then chuckled "Which language? Each tribe has it's own, then the relatively common one. I can teach you what languages I know."
Indeed order to reach the floor that was their department,  Lilith lead her to the elevators. As they waited for it to descend, she looked to Keri and asked curiously, "So what areas are you most experienced? Mediums, programs and such to make your art?" 
~~~
(I don't have to. He selected them already.  Lol!  Twisted Evil )
Zypher looked up a bit surprised at the offer. "I'd like to practice with the others.  Where can I find them, sir?" He asked respectfully. 
~~~
 "Just another thing to look forward to." Deagan stated happily as he started pulling out eggs, butter, cheese and anything else he'd need to cook.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:01 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
(Fudge it, lol)
~~~
Indeed order to reach the floor that was their department,  Lilith lead her to the elevators. As they waited for it to descend, she looked to Keri and asked curiously, "So what areas are you most experienced? Mediums, programs and such to make your art?" 
~~~
Zypher looked up a bit surprised at the offer. "I'd like to practice with the others.  Where can I find them, sir?" He asked respectfully. 
~~~
 "Just another thing to look forward to." Deagan stated happily as he started pulling out eggs, butter, cheese and anything else he'd need to cook.
Keri looked at the elevator doors then back to Lilith and shrugged "I do all my art by hand, using acrylic paint, pencils, canvas, that sort of thing. I know a lot of companies have moved on to computer generated, but that just helps the old style stand out better in my opinion." 
~~~
"The training room, underground." Charles said with a smile. This young male had manners and he liked that. He started walking to the elevator to head down "Do you favor the gun or one of the other tools of the trade?" He asked curiously
~~~
Robin chuckled and nodded, looking at him then around "Would you like some help?" She felt bad just sitting back and watching and she could follow instructions even if this wasn't a skill she had worked on much.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:43 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
(Fudge it, lol)
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri looked at the elevator doors then back to Lilith and shrugged "I do all my art by hand, using acrylic paint, pencils, canvas, that sort of thing. I know a lot of companies have moved on to computer generated, but that just helps the old style stand out better in my opinion." 
~~~
"The training room, underground." Charles said with a smile. This young male had manners and he liked that. He started walking to the elevator to head down "Do you favor the gun or one of the other tools of the trade?" He asked curiously
~~~
Robin chuckled and nodded, looking at him then around "Would you like some help?" She felt bad just sitting back and watching and she could follow instructions even if this wasn't a skill she had worked on much.
Lilith smiled with a new respect for the Keri.  "You are a rare commodity.  Pardon the phrasing,  when you speak the lingo,  it hard to phase out after a certain amount of time. Raycon was smart to scoop you up." As the doors opened,  Lilith stepped in first. " Just make an itemized list of any supplies and requirements you may need. You personal studio should meet your every need. We want you happy here, Keri. We wouldn't want you to go to a competitor, now would we. Besides we're kind of like a family here. We're orphans of the world that have finally found a place we belong. " She said fondly. 
~~~
Zypher had never really thought of him having a preference.  But now that Jesus gave it some thought,  he said, " I tend to prefer firearms, sir. But I can do hand-to-hand combat  when it's required. " 
~~~
Deagan grinned a little bashful as he admitted,  " I was wanting to show off my other skills to you.  But thanks for the offer.  I appreciate it very much.  You could maybe teach me a few native words while I cook, if it pleases you Robin. "

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:38 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Ash paused in his movements and looked to Alex with a sympathetic look, but didn't know what to say that would help the situation,  so he didn't say anything more.
~~~
"Wonderful! Because your timing is almost perfect." Raycon kissed her before getting up to dish it up.
Alex curled up on her side again but this time she didn't attempt to sleep. She was afraid having the nightmare again so she filled her thoughts with different ideas to prevent her from sleeping.
~~~
Serena chuckled softly "Thank goodness because I have a baby to feed here" she hummed.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:44 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
(Fudge it, lol)
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Lilith smiled with a new respect for the Keri.  "You are a rare commodity.  Pardon the phrasing,  when you speak the lingo,  it hard to phase out after a certain amount of time. Raycon was smart to scoop you up." As the doors opened,  Lilith stepped in first. " Just make an itemized list of any supplies and requirements you may need. You personal studio should meet your every need. We want you happy here, Keri. We wouldn't want you to go to a competitor, now would we. Besides we're kind of like a family here. We're orphans of the world that have finally found a place we belong. " She said fondly. 
~~~
Zypher had never really thought of him having a preference.  But now that Jesus gave it some thought,  he said, " I tend to prefer firearms, sir. But I can do hand-to-hand combat  when it's required. " 
~~~
Deagan grinned a little bashful as he admitted,  " I was wanting to show off my other skills to you.  But thanks for the offer.  I appreciate it very much.  You could maybe teach me a few native words while I cook, if it pleases you Robin. "
Keri smiled and dipped her head a little then followed Lilith inside "Alright, I will. You are already making me feel like family" She said softly then moved to look around the studio. She couldn't believe she had a personal studio as a newcomer.
~~~
Charles nodded and smiled "Guns are a good tool, one that's hard to deflect. They will likely want to run through the other forms in the next week or so, see what you need work on, if you are going to be able to go out on a run with Anna again. Have your tests come back yet?"
~~~
Robin smiled again and took a seat, starting to go over the words she knew in one of the many dialects.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:15 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Alex curled up on her side again but this time she didn't attempt to sleep. She was afraid having the nightmare again so she filled her thoughts with different ideas to prevent her from sleeping.
~~~
Serena chuckled softly "Thank goodness because I have a baby to feed here" she hummed.
Ash glanced with his eyes only to Alex periodically. He was concerned for her and hoped she'd be ok. He jerked as a loud knock sounded on the door. He silenced his music and sat up very quietly.  He didn't say a word as he pulled the earbuds from his ears to listen better. When the handle giggled hard, he looked to Alex wide-eyed and held a finger to his lips. 
~~~
Raycon chuckled,  "it's more about mass of cell at this point, but yes, I suppose you are. " He teased gently as he set her plate down and kissed the top of her head  before sitting with his own. He winked as he flipped open his napkin and picked up his fork. "Bon appetit!"  He said as he speared his first bite.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:54 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Keri smiled and dipped her head a little then followed Lilith inside "Alright, I will. You are already making me feel like family" She said softly then moved to look around the studio. She couldn't believe she had a personal studio as a newcomer.
~~~
Charles nodded and smiled "Guns are a good tool, one that's hard to deflect. They will likely want to run through the other forms in the next week or so, see what you need work on, if you are going to be able to go out on a run with Anna again. Have your tests come back yet?"
~~~
Robin smiled again and took a seat, starting to go over the words she knew in one of the many dialects.
"If you don't like any of the furnishings,  also add that to the list. However, they don't get much better then that.  Those drafting tables are top end. Oh! And here's my card with all my contract information on it. Don't hesitate to give me a call if you have any additional questions." She said as he held out her card to Keri. " Break room is to the right and the  bathroom is at the end of hall to the left. And FYI, there's a staff meating in...." She looked to her watch, "Forty-five minutes. So I figured we could  do the whole meet and greet then. That way you can meet the rest of our team all at once. So if there's nothing else, I'll leave you to it. Welcome Keri and it's good to have you." Lilith informed Keri pleasantly.  
~~~
"No sir. Not that I've heard. I'm curious to see how I fared. That ethics part is pretty hard. At least i think so. But then I tend to second-guess myself. " Zypher stated honestly.  He looked up and watched the numbers pass on the way down.  "Do you think I got her in trouble?" He asked Charles quietly. It had been weighing heavily on his mind. 
~~~
Deagan reciting the words Robin was teaching him while he cooked. He was having far too much fun. He laughed at his goof-ups in pronunciation. He'd only shake his head and try it again.  The time passed so quickly,  that he almost regretted when breakfast was cooked. He dished it up between the two of them and sat down at the counter across from her. " A te la salute mia signora." ( to your health my lady.) He said in Italian as he set her plate down in front of her.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum