New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:42 am

*Note this was inspired by romance/supernatural book series. Credit goes to the author. If you are interested in reading the book series pm me and I will gladly tell you Smile *

It's important for the humans not to know about the supernatural. Imagine the chaos that it would bring. That's why it's the Sentinels job to keep them in line, but is it enough to maintain those that have the greed for power...

Sentinels: Sentinels are, to put it bluntly, warriors from God. Every 10 years five girls and five boys are born on November 25. Each paired up with their destined mate. They have a brown crescent moon on their navel that turns red when they've touched their mate and black when they've actually mated. They have increased speed and strength and are stationed at compounds all over that house other Sentinels and supernatural that are willingly to help their cause.

Shifters: Shifters are those that are either a wolf or a big cat of some kind. Those that shift into wolves have packs while those that shift into a big cat have prides. Both can shift at anytime and have Alphas, they have increased strength, speed and heightened senses in both forms. Usually own businesses to support their pride or pack.

Vampires: Vampires are those that drink blood and can't walk in the sunlight, yeah you get the picture. There are Master vampires that own covens which are typically 500 years old. Their covens usually consist of younger vampires and thralls. Master vampires are already pretty much rich from deeds they did in the past in order to control their coven.

Pytes: Pytes are like vampire but can only be created if a male vampire by some miracle impregnates a female human. It's rare which is why they are so valuable. They can walk in the sunlight, drink blood, and are warm blooded. They also have increased strength, speed and heightened senses. They can turn a human into a Pyte one time, unlike regular vampires they can have children When a Pyte is born they will have to drink blood and eat regular food in order to grow appropriately. At 16 they go into a month long coma and during that month they change into a full grown adult at 25.

Witches/Warlocks: Witches are beings that poses natural magical powers. They can use spells and curse humans including supernatural beings. Witches are neutral towards all groups unless one of them pays for their services. It's soley up to the Witch if she decides to stay loyal and stick around after the group or person decides they no longer need their services. Or they can just be in it for the money and might decide to stab that person in the back. Proceed with caution when dealing with a witch because you'll never know where their loyalties lie unless they prove themselves or turn you into a frog  Wink

RULES:

1)  I know Pytes would be cool to rp but keep in mind that they are rare. I can't have a bunch of requests to play as Pytes. If we have a small group I will only allow a couple of Pytes. If by some miracle we have a lot more people I will allow a few more Pytes, though it will still depend on how large the group is.

2) Respect each other, if you're having a disagreement resolve it in pm or contact me if you can't seem to get anywhere with the other person.

3) I will create a chat thread for suggestions of plot ideas. Don't be afraid to speak your ideas I will always have an open mind for them Smile 

4) Don't be afraid to ask any question about the rp Smile Ask your questions in the chat thread in case someone else had the same question and I will gladly answer them. You can also ask me in the chat box, so I'll try to be in there every day. 

5) In fights RP fairly

6) Romance and swearing is allowed but follow the forum rules

7) Have fun! Very Happy 

8) This is a new rule in regards to the witches and warlocks. Now it's hard to put a limit on the witches powers  because there are so many different things they can do (as movies and books have shown.) All I ask is that you be realistic when it comes to the spells, powers, and curses. All spells and curses have to have the ability to be broken, there's no such thing as an unbreakable curse or spell. I'm going to trust everyone who creates a witch/warlock charrie that they'll follow through with the rule. If anyone feels that someone is creating a spell or curse that seems unfair or too op just pm me with the link to the page where the person is creating the curse or spell and I'll look into it since I won't have time to carefully read each person's response when they're playing as a witch. Smile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Thu May 10, 2018 4:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: New Moon (Shifter, Vampire, Sentinel, Pyte RP)

Post by nickyknack on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ash shrugged and admitted quietly, "Nothing really.  Just kinda channel surfing." He looked to Alex as he held out the remote and offered. "You can choose something if you want." 
~~~
Romace skip )

Raycon held Serena in his arms as their heart rates settled after their passions was sated. "Now that was well worth the wait, my love." He murmured softly as he kissed the top of her head as she rested comfortably with him.
Alex shook her head with a smile "No Im good." She looked down at her hands before glancing at him. "When I was talking with your aunt she offered for me to stay with you guys and I accepted..."
~~~
Serena laughed softly as she snuggled into his chest ""You're always so good in bed. Lots of experience Im assuming?" She said in a teasing tone.
Alex's last words got his full attention. "What? I mean, why would you choose to live on the run.....hunted by a hired killer? Who apparently has hired help. " He asked feeling responsible for this turn of events.  Had he never came all this way to buy that artifact, Alex would still be safe.  He put the remote down and put his head in his hands. "It's all my fault. I didn't give you a choice. Through your association with me, you were never safe. He would have tortured you for information anyway about me. I'm sorry Alex. I wasn't thinking about that." He said in a muffled voice. 
~~~
Raycon chuckled with masculine pride. "Why Serena,  you sure know what to say. As far as the experience,  do I strike you as a serial love and leave them? I most definitely will not be leaving you anytime soon, if ever....except for the cold clutches of death. I've found what I've waited my life for and I'll fight to keep it. Does that scare you or makes you happy, Serena?"  He asked with intrigue as he made idle circles with her hair upon his finger.
Alex sighed with a shake of her head "Ash i didn't stay because of that. Besides if I really wanted to i could get away and lose them but I stayed because I enjoy your company. Do you want me to go?"
~~~
Serena looked up at him with soft eyes "It makes me hope that you dont do anything crazy for us. I want you by my side for hundreds of years."
Ash turned to look to Alex with disbelief. "You do? Even with me tripping over my tounge the whole time?" He shook his head and admitted, " No, I don't want you to go, Alex. I've felt more alive my short time with you, then I've felt in my whole life. If that makes any sense. " 
~○~
Raycon sighed softly and tried to soooth Serena's fears by explaining gently, "I haven't lived this long to throw it all away on a whim. I also  want to spend hundreds of years with you. But the sooner this thing with Lucian is settled, the better we can focus on our wedding and future together."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Marie thought about that as she got in the car then shrugged, starting to name some of the exotic places she had traveled to both with her husband and after he was gone. She had traveled a lot in her lifetime.
~~~
"She did say "teacher said" before that line though, so it's not just youth bringing such wisdom." Robin said with a smile. "I would like to see another, if you have time to watch with us." She said honestly. She was rather liking this 'vacation' from her normal life.
~~~
Keri woke at his movement then moved, cuddling closer and closing her eyes again. It was too comfortable to get up right now.
~~~
"It would be good to see real snow at least once." Sarah said, drawing a look from Sophia that had her flush and dip her head. There were many things they would like to see, if given their choice.
Zypher listened to all the wonderful places she'd been to. It was easy to get engrossed in the descriptions of the places she'd been to the point that the ride back seemed to take only a few minutes. He looked to the building a bit confused as the car came to a stop again. " I must admit, I've enjoyed  living vicariously through your travels.  I would love to travel some day. Especially since my move here is a far as I've ever gone. " He said pleasantly. 
~~~
(Oh, snap! I forgot that. It's been a while since I saw it. Lol!  silent )
Azle chuckled softly and nodded while admitting, " You have me there. It's been awhile since I saw that movie" He looked to Deagan a stated, " We cannot watch the first without following it up with the sequels." He returned his gaze to Robin as Deagan happily got up to change out the movie to get the second one in. "Rest assured,  I'll have plenty of time to watch one more before I retire for the day. Does that choice sound good to you Robin?" He asked her curiously. 
~~~
Jaeger eagerly settled with Keri once again. He was glad they had more time together before the work day intruded. He shifted to human form to run his fingers through her midnight fur. "I'd thought I'd over slept. It's a knee jerk reaction. I'm sorry I woke you." He explained quietly. 
~~~
"Well, there's plenty of snow in the southern parts of Japan. It's only a flight away any time you desire to see it. If you're here for next winter,  that is. Other than that, It would be closer to travel to Colorado in the states,  I think. " Akane said thoughtfully. She'd seen the look and felt almost bad for provoking it from Sophia....almost. She smiled as she set down her tea cup.  "So, what is your alpha like? That is if you're allowed to speak of him. If not, I understand. " She asked curiously.
Marie chuckled softly then shrugged "None know the future, perhaps you will yet travel more in the future." She said then dipped her head "Have fun" She added as she moved to get out to go inside.
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded "I must admit, I am intrigued by this movie." She admitted softly, sitting back once more and getting comfortable again. 
~~~
Keri purred, turning her head to lick his hand to let him know she wasn't angry or anything. She didn't want to shift just yet though, she was content to lay like this for now.
~~~
"Our alpha?" Sarah asked then looked down at the tea cup she held "He is strict and tries to be fair, though that means we are not allowed to be seen because we do not fit in and were not born to the pride." She said softly, purposely not looking to Sophia. 
"If he even hears that we speak of him, or speak of leaving, we will get in trouble." Sophia said since Sarah wasn't stopping.
Zypher thought about that as he watched Marie's form disappear inside the building's entrance. He absently hoped that was true, but it really didn't matter if he did travel. He was perfectly happy where he was. Although if he did travel,  under what capacity would it be?  A  liaison in cyber programming advancements or firewall fortifications? Not likely. He thought humorously. He knew his work didn't require mobilization, the web wasn't  even elusive. It was readily available and his spanking new computer in his apartment was perfect for it.  He said finally, "Marie is a very complex wolf and having gotten over my nervousness around her, can fully appreciate those complexities. However,  I  can't help but to feel I was taking a test I hadn't studied for." He smiled wistfully as he looked to Anna,  "Although , I'm still sitting here with you, so I must of passed on some level. I do hope I didn't embarrass you, Anna. I'm not as refined as you could inspire me to be." 
~~~
Azle was pleased by that and settled comfortably as well. He couldn't help but to tease her a bit. "Does it? Is it the cutting off the head of Victor or the Lycan intrigue?" He asked with anticipation of her answer. 
~~~
Jaeger smiled sleepy as she cat kissed his hand and he snuggled into her warmth. Her fur tackled his nose as he buried it to encompass his senses with her essence as he drifted back to sleep with the vibration of her soft purrs.
~~~
"Your confidences are not taken lightly. We know well the importance of secrecies and we do not flaunt them.....ever. I'm sorry you've both had to hide in segregation even within your home pride. It isn't for me to cause trouble beyond my orders. Forgive me if I've caused either of you to become  fearful of reprisals or retribution at your alpha's behest. I am inherently curious about you both, is all." Akane explained matter-of-factly.  She looked across the way as movement caught her eye momentarily. So Iona had finally resurfaced from her pursuit. She smirked as she noticed the way her friend sashayed her way across the garden.
Anna smiled and shook her head, telling the driver to head out to do a tour before looking to Zypher again. "You did. She likes you now, enough to let me be alone with you again." She said softly.
~~~~
Robin chuckled and glanced to him "All of this movie. It is interesting to see what humans think of us."
~~~
Keri purred until she fell asleep again herself. It was a while later before she woke again, easing up and stretching herself awake more fully. When she felt awake enough, she shifted to her human form and looked to the clock to check the time. 
~~~
Sarah sighed and nodded, glad they wouldn't have to say anything else about the alpha right now. "We were trained to not speak of things." She said softly.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Katya was slightly startled by his laugh but smiled as she looked down at her hand while he explained. She looked at her life line curious if it was true. "Well then I assume that means I will have a long life. I always wanted to get my palm read at the traveling carnivals. They always had some tent or booth where they would read your future and such. But I was never allowed to, plus my father thought it was absurd." She said with a light chuckle before looking up to him curiously. "Can I still come to dinner tonight? I know I am supposed to take it easy but I would like to be there. Especially since you are asking favors on my behalf."
Yasha started to say it wasn't a good idea , but changed his mind. "I think if you take extra precautions you'll be fine. I'll arrange to have Ezekiel carry you in or wheel you, so you don't put strain of those sutures. If you can live with that constraint Katya, we'll both be happy." He said as agreement.
Katya frowned and stubbornly folded her arms over her chest, opening her mouth to protest. "I will have you know I am quite capable of walking." She said stubbornly but knew it was probably futile to argue the point. And she also remembered the healers telling her to take it easy for a few days. She sighed heavily, she wanted to be there, and if this was the compromise then so be it. "But I know I should be resting. So fine, he can carry me in like an invalid if he must. But if he says anything, if anyone says anything about weakness or otherwise I am going to bite them." She said in a bit of a huff as she looked down at her side in frustration.
Yasha gave a stern look to express his seriousness as he stated, "I'd have you brought to the table in private if you so choose, Katya. I know the value of dignity, I would not make you a spectacle needlessly. Trust in that if nothing else, my determined tigress." He cupped her cheek tenderly as he searched her gaze.
She softened a bit at his words and his tenderness. She finally sighed and nodded, leaning into his hand gently. "Yes I think that would be best, for all parties involved. I appreciate you doing this, it means a lot to me. Do you know when they will be arriving?" She asked him as she wondered if she could sneak a nap in first.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Iona eyes twinkled with delight at his answer as she turned to look out over the gardens again. "Well I figure I shall go find Akane. Or maybe sun myself on the grass for a bit. I have been traveling so much, and stuck in the plane or cramped cities. It will be nice to just relax for a bit on the grass I think." She said with a sigh at the prospect of just relaxing for a while. She turned back to look at him curiously. "And yourself?"

Aliyah laughed in surprise at his words, they had caught her off guard. Her laughter died to a chuckle as she sighed. "Yes they do seem to gravitate towards the off limits areas. And sadly they seem to breed faster then they are killed off." She said with a roll of her eyes.
"Me? I have matters to attend to in relevance to the office of Bata. We are having a valued guest from afar attend dinner. That and make further accommodations for out other less reluctant guests from afar.  That should keep me busy until later tonight. After that, I'm all yours. Should you choose to seek me out. Your reputation speaks volumes of your skills as a huntress." Ezekiel informed with a flare of his brows with emphasis.
~~~
Reese shared her levity before suggesting, " Perhaps a phony off limits area on the other side of the Fjords to keep the humans satisfied with their vacation mischief, while keeping ourselves safe from unwanted eyes? Make it a shell game in a way. "
Iona smiled at his final comment. "Oh I will for sure seek you out. There isn't a place in this compound that you could elude me if I wished to find you. If you finish before I come find you, you are welcome to track me down. I am usually easy to spot when I am not trying to hide." She informed him with one last lingering touch before she shifted and strolled off. He tail twitched slowly behind her as she padded across the grass softly to find Akane.

Her eyes brightened at the idea as she nodded. "That could most definitely work. We will still need some guards to keep the actually place off limits but yes, it could work well. Knew I made a good choice in Beta." She said with a smile as she stood and stretched. She needed a map to plan out the territory for each and she wanted to go survey the areas in person. Plus it was an excuse to leave the house.
Ezekiel smiled to himself with her parting words. To hunt other be hunted,  that was a tantalizing choice. But for some reason the thought of Iona's keen interest on him as she located him spoke values. Perhaps he'd dally a little to ensure that end. He thought as he shifted and walked over to the wall. Once there, he bounded up to walk the wall to back to the castle. A bit of a short cut in a sense. 
~●~
Reese dipped his head courteously and said, " Thank you. I'm relived you feel that way." He took a sip of his coffee before asking, " Do you have an area in mind already "
(Ima put Iona next post here just for now. If you and Starr want to include her or invite her over to the little trio that is fine. Also fine if you just want to leave her be for now. thumbs up
Also welcome back my friend!  hugs  )

Iona saw Akane over with the twins near the pond eating and talking. She thought about heading over but didn't want to intrude on their conversation unless invited. So she instead found a nice sunny spot of grass and sprawled out on her side. She let out a happy purr and sunned herself much as she said she would.

Aliyah looked down at him and nodded happily. "I do have a place in mind but I need to look at a map. Make sure it will work out for what we need to do. Would you like to accompany me?" She asked curiously. She knew he was injured and as such was limited in the things he could do physically but this shouldn't be a strain on his healing arm.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Thu May 10, 2018 2:18 pm

Santiago flipped the steaks, and monitored the rice, making sure nothing got burnt, before turning to Willa. He smiled at her flush, teasing in a charming manner "You never seen a man dance before? I'm assuming you're liking it, from the color of your cheeks." He added with a smirk, "Contrasts your skin quite nicely, Blanca Nieve." As if nothing had happened, he returned to monitoring the steaks, smiling to himself as he let her react to what had happened.
Willa mouth gaped as he mentioned her liking his dancing. "I..I do not. I just, I am flushed because it is warm in here. And because you are very open with someone you just met." She stumbled over the words. She eventually decided that the only way she could hide her embarrassment was to shift. So she did just that and sat down in her lion form to wait for him to finish cooking. At least in this form she couldn't blush.
Santiago smirked and chuckled, teasing "I can dance to other music, whatever you'd like. And nobody knows anyone at the beginning, so what does it matter?" He gave her yet another smirk, before serving the food, seasoning both steaks. He then went the refrigerator, asking simply "What you want to drink?" , showing a variety of different drinks.
Willa shifted back when he finished and moved to the table. "Just water please." She answered ignoring his mention of his dancing again. "It smells amazing, I can't wait to try it. What exactly is it anyways, besides steak?" She asked to change the subject.
Santiago poured two cups of water, before setting them down and courteously pulling out a chair for her. He began exaplining, remembering everything he had put in it, "Some yellow rice, with turmeric and red bell pepper. The steak is topped with a chimichurri sauce, which comes from Argentina, even though I made it myself. I could give you the recipe if you want." He gave her a friendly smile, before taking a seat once she did, and began eating. The luscious aroma, along with the salsa, combined to make the experience authentic and involving. He smiled as he took his first bite; he had done a good job.

Falling down is an accident. Staying down is a choice.
HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

temp

Post by HoodedHuntress on Thu May 10, 2018 6:07 pm

Katrina smiled, thankful for his loyalty to her, before responding in a hushed voice "Chapter 5." She began reading it in her head, occasionally pausing to realize Rebecca was staring at her in jealousy, then ignoring her. She knew she read faster than him, so she let him be the pacemaker, flipping the pages when he finished with a certain page. Eventually, the finished the chapter and the rest of the class, after the teacher assigned one more chapter to read at home. Katrina began packing up her books, waiting for Adrian before leaving.
Adrian packed up his things before heading out with Katrina. Making sure to avoid Rebecca along the way, "On to the history of the Supernatural. Which will be quite helpful to you since you're a noob to all this" Adrian teased lightly.
Katrina smiled at his teasing, always amused by it. She teased in return "I think you're not complaining that I'm a Pyte now." She paused, before adding happily "For that matter, I am too. It meant I could be with you." Katrina looked at him with a sweet smile, one that showed her love for him. Their relationship was different from others:they had been best friends for years before they finally confessed their love for each other.
"Of course not, you're stuck with me for life" Adrian said with a wink as he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. He held her hand as they walked into their next class which thankfully wasn't far. He found two empty seats in the back and sat down with a sigh. He usually didn't mind school but after the way Rebecca acted towards Katrina he knew it was going to be a long day.
Katrina giggled as he took her hand and kissed it. She gave him a sweet smile, she loved him, and it showed clearly. Katrina replied with a sincere tone, "I don't mind being stuck with you for nice." before they entered the room. She sighed as she saw Rebecca once again, whose eyes were jealous and hateful towards her. She shook her head softly, preferring not to look at her. But the second she was tested, she swore she would destroy her.

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri May 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Willa mouth gaped as he mentioned her liking his dancing. "I..I do not. I just, I am flushed because it is warm in here. And because you are very open with someone you just met." She stumbled over the words. She eventually decided that the only way she could hide her embarrassment was to shift. So she did just that and sat down in her lion form to wait for him to finish cooking. At least in this form she couldn't blush.
Santiago smirked and chuckled, teasing "I can dance to other music, whatever you'd like. And nobody knows anyone at the beginning, so what does it matter?" He gave her yet another smirk, before serving the food, seasoning both steaks. He then went the refrigerator, asking simply "What you want to drink?" , showing a variety of different drinks.
Willa shifted back when he finished and moved to the table. "Just water please." She answered ignoring his mention of his dancing again. "It smells amazing, I can't wait to try it. What exactly is it anyways, besides steak?" She asked to change the subject.
Santiago poured two cups of water, before setting them down and courteously pulling out a chair for her. He began exaplining, remembering everything he had put in it, "Some yellow rice, with turmeric and red bell pepper. The steak is topped with a chimichurri sauce, which comes from Argentina, even though I made it myself. I could give you the recipe if you want." He gave her a friendly smile, before taking a seat once she did, and began eating. The luscious aroma, along with the salsa, combined to make the experience authentic and involving. He smiled as he took his first bite; he had done a good job.
Willa shook her head a bit. "I can cook but I don't know how well I would do with an exotic recipe like this. But thank you." She told him as she focused on eating. After the first few bites she made a pleased sound, it truly was as good as it smelled. "It is delicious though." She told him finally after she had had a minute to savor it complexities.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Fri May 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Willa shook her head a bit. "I can cook but I don't know how well I would do with an exotic recipe like this. But thank you." She told him as she focused on eating. After the first few bites she made a pleased sound, it truly was as good as it smelled. "It is delicious though." She told him finally after she had had a minute to savor it complexities.
Santiago ate as well, solely focused on the food for a few seconds. It was rich and tangy, and the rice, which was known not to be as flavorful as other foods, was simply delicious. He smiled to her as he swallowed and prepared to take another bite, "It is pretty good, isn't it?" He teased with a charming eye, "Worth the stay, you think?" He took another bite as he waited for the answer, thoroughly enjoying the food along with her company.

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun May 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Santiago ate as well, solely focused on the food for a few seconds. It was rich and tangy, and the rice, which was known not to be as flavorful as other foods, was simply delicious. He smiled to her as he swallowed and prepared to take another bite, "It is pretty good, isn't it?" He teased with a charming eye, "Worth the stay, you think?" He took another bite as he waited for the answer, thoroughly enjoying the food along with her company.
Willa gave him a shy smile and nodded. "yes it is very good, I, uh, I am glad I stayed. Thank you for having me." She told him as she reached for her water glass and drank half of it. Gosh was it hot in here or something, she wondered to herself.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Sun May 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Willa gave him a shy smile and nodded. "yes it is very good, I, uh, I am glad I stayed. Thank you for having me." She told him as she reached for her water glass and drank half of it. Gosh was it hot in here or something, she wondered to herself.
Santiago replied genuinely "It was nice having company, at least over for dinner. Most of the time I'm out of the house." He picked up both plates and walked over to the counter to begin washing the dishes. As he let her drink her water, he began softly humming the tune of the bachata song that had just begun.

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Yasha started to say it wasn't a good idea , but changed his mind. "I think if you take extra precautions you'll be fine. I'll arrange to have Ezekiel carry you in or wheel you, so you don't put strain of those sutures. If you can live with that constraint Katya, we'll both be happy." He said as agreement.
Katya frowned and stubbornly folded her arms over her chest, opening her mouth to protest. "I will have you know I am quite capable of walking." She said stubbornly but knew it was probably futile to argue the point. And she also remembered the healers telling her to take it easy for a few days. She sighed heavily, she wanted to be there, and if this was the compromise then so be it. "But I know I should be resting. So fine, he can carry me in like an invalid if he must. But if he says anything, if anyone says anything about weakness or otherwise I am going to bite them." She said in a bit of a huff as she looked down at her side in frustration.
Yasha gave a stern look to express his seriousness as he stated, "I'd have you brought to the table in private if you so choose, Katya. I know the value of dignity, I would not make you a spectacle needlessly. Trust in that if nothing else, my determined tigress." He cupped her cheek tenderly as he searched her gaze.
She softened a bit at his words and his tenderness. She finally sighed and nodded, leaning into his hand gently. "Yes I think that would be best, for all parties involved. I appreciate you doing this, it means a lot to me. Do you know when they will be arriving?" She asked him as she wondered if she could sneak a nap in first.
Yasha purred softly when Katya responded to his touch. Her softening of her warrior exterior only made him long to protect her all the more. Just as it wasn't lost on him, the rare glimpse of her unguarded side it revealed. He saw her need for some rest. Though she hid it well, it was the heaviness of her eyelids that gave her away. She'd been through so much since arriving here. He kissed her nose affectionately and answered quietly, " They won't  be arriving until later this evening.  That gives you plenty of time to allow you and your sutures rest. I'll check in on you later, if you like?"

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 14, 2018 7:57 pm

Zypher listened to all the wonderful places she'd been to. It was easy to get engrossed in the descriptions of the places she'd been to the point that the ride back seemed to take only a few minutes. He looked to the building a bit confused as the car came to a stop again. " I must admit, I've enjoyed  living vicariously through your travels.  I would love to travel some day. Especially since my move here is a far as I've ever gone. " He said pleasantly. 
~~~
(Oh, snap! I forgot that. It's been a while since I saw it. Lol!  silent )
Azle chuckled softly and nodded while admitting, " You have me there. It's been awhile since I saw that movie" He looked to Deagan a stated, " We cannot watch the first without following it up with the sequels." He returned his gaze to Robin as Deagan happily got up to change out the movie to get the second one in. "Rest assured,  I'll have plenty of time to watch one more before I retire for the day. Does that choice sound good to you Robin?" He asked her curiously. 
~~~
Jaeger eagerly settled with Keri once again. He was glad they had more time together before the work day intruded. He shifted to human form to run his fingers through her midnight fur. "I'd thought I'd over slept. It's a knee jerk reaction. I'm sorry I woke you." He explained quietly. 
~~~
"Well, there's plenty of snow in the southern parts of Japan. It's only a flight away any time you desire to see it. If you're here for next winter,  that is. Other than that, It would be closer to travel to Colorado in the states,  I think. " Akane said thoughtfully. She'd seen the look and felt almost bad for provoking it from Sophia....almost. She smiled as she set down her tea cup.  "So, what is your alpha like? That is if you're allowed to speak of him. If not, I understand. " She asked curiously.
Marie chuckled softly then shrugged "None know the future, perhaps you will yet travel more in the future." She said then dipped her head "Have fun" She added as she moved to get out to go inside.
~~~
Robin smiled and nodded "I must admit, I am intrigued by this movie." She admitted softly, sitting back once more and getting comfortable again. 
~~~
Keri purred, turning her head to lick his hand to let him know she wasn't angry or anything. She didn't want to shift just yet though, she was content to lay like this for now.
~~~
"Our alpha?" Sarah asked then looked down at the tea cup she held "He is strict and tries to be fair, though that means we are not allowed to be seen because we do not fit in and were not born to the pride." She said softly, purposely not looking to Sophia. 
"If he even hears that we speak of him, or speak of leaving, we will get in trouble." Sophia said since Sarah wasn't stopping.
Zypher thought about that as he watched Marie's form disappear inside the building's entrance. He absently hoped that was true, but it really didn't matter if he did travel. He was perfectly happy where he was. Although if he did travel,  under what capacity would it be?  A  liaison in cyber programming advancements or firewall fortifications? Not likely. He thought humorously. He knew his work didn't require mobilization, the web wasn't  even elusive. It was readily available and his spanking new computer in his apartment was perfect for it.  He said finally, "Marie is a very complex wolf and having gotten over my nervousness around her, can fully appreciate those complexities. However,  I  can't help but to feel I was taking a test I hadn't studied for." He smiled wistfully as he looked to Anna,  "Although , I'm still sitting here with you, so I must of passed on some level. I do hope I didn't embarrass you, Anna. I'm not as refined as you could inspire me to be." 
~~~
Azle was pleased by that and settled comfortably as well. He couldn't help but to tease her a bit. "Does it? Is it the cutting off the head of Victor or the Lycan intrigue?" He asked with anticipation of her answer. 
~~~
Jaeger smiled sleepy as she cat kissed his hand and he snuggled into her warmth. Her fur tackled his nose as he buried it to encompass his senses with her essence as he drifted back to sleep with the vibration of her soft purrs.
~~~
"Your confidences are not taken lightly. We know well the importance of secrecies and we do not flaunt them.....ever. I'm sorry you've both had to hide in segregation even within your home pride. It isn't for me to cause trouble beyond my orders. Forgive me if I've caused either of you to become  fearful of reprisals or retribution at your alpha's behest. I am inherently curious about you both, is all." Akane explained matter-of-factly.  She looked across the way as movement caught her eye momentarily. So Iona had finally resurfaced from her pursuit. She smirked as she noticed the way her friend sashayed her way across the garden.
Anna smiled and shook her head, telling the driver to head out to do a tour before looking to Zypher again. "You did. She likes you now, enough to let me be alone with you again." She said softly.
~~~~
Robin chuckled and glanced to him "All of this movie. It is interesting to see what humans think of us."
~~~
Keri purred until she fell asleep again herself. It was a while later before she woke again, easing up and stretching herself awake more fully. When she felt awake enough, she shifted to her human form and looked to the clock to check the time. 
~~~
Sarah sighed and nodded, glad they wouldn't have to say anything else about the alpha right now. "We were trained to not speak of things." She said softly.
Zypher stole a look to Anna with a nervous chuckle as he needlessly straightened his tie once again. "Yes, but if she'd known that being alone together is where we get in over our heads. " He stated with a trailing off of thought as a sudden shyness took root. "Regardless,  I'm thankful for this time with you Anna. I'll endeavor to behave myself from now on." He concluded as he shifted his gaze out at the city streets. Looking too long into her soulful eyes would be unwise. 
~○~
Azle smiled with a flash of fang and admitted wholeheartedly. "That is also my appeal of these fantastical imaginings of supernatural  lore which is so off the mark when we're all hidden in plain sight." 

Deagan sat back down and stated the obvious, "They do alright.  Especially since the  Sentinels and Pytes keep a tight lid on things." He grined at Robin with a cheesy grin. "It's good to be a Chosen. The only human sects entrusted to  know vampire secrets. " 

"Careful with your bragging. Robin may design to silence you from her secrets. In your lot in life, keeping your tounge is optional. " Azle said darkly. However he was only halfway joking. 
~○~
Jaeger stirred as Keri shifted. He yawned a day stretched like a napping cat would. "Is it time already?" He asked sleepily. He turned to look to where she was. "I'm thinking waffles for breakfast,  we should have time. But coffee is first on that to do list." He said enticingly with a smile. 
~○~
Akane dipped her head and stated, "As have we. We must protect our home and loved ones above all others. The opposition is sometimes hidden in the shadows and waiting for a weakness. Please remember to keep the secrets we have entrusted you with.  Having no healers here is a vulnerability we can't afford to get out. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 14, 2018 8:58 pm

"Me? I have matters to attend to in relevance to the office of Bata. We are having a valued guest from afar attend dinner. That and make further accommodations for out other less reluctant guests from afar.  That should keep me busy until later tonight. After that, I'm all yours. Should you choose to seek me out. Your reputation speaks volumes of your skills as a huntress." Ezekiel informed with a flare of his brows with emphasis.
~~~
Reese shared her levity before suggesting, " Perhaps a phony off limits area on the other side of the Fjords to keep the humans satisfied with their vacation mischief, while keeping ourselves safe from unwanted eyes? Make it a shell game in a way. "
Iona smiled at his final comment. "Oh I will for sure seek you out. There isn't a place in this compound that you could elude me if I wished to find you. If you finish before I come find you, you are welcome to track me down. I am usually easy to spot when I am not trying to hide." She informed him with one last lingering touch before she shifted and strolled off. He tail twitched slowly behind her as she padded across the grass softly to find Akane.

Her eyes brightened at the idea as she nodded. "That could most definitely work. We will still need some guards to keep the actually place off limits but yes, it could work well. Knew I made a good choice in Beta." She said with a smile as she stood and stretched. She needed a map to plan out the territory for each and she wanted to go survey the areas in person. Plus it was an excuse to leave the house.
Ezekiel smiled to himself with her parting words. To hunt other be hunted,  that was a tantalizing choice. But for some reason the thought of Iona's keen interest on him as she located him spoke values. Perhaps he'd dally a little to ensure that end. He thought as he shifted and walked over to the wall. Once there, he bounded up to walk the wall to back to the castle. A bit of a short cut in a sense. 
~●~
Reese dipped his head courteously and said, " Thank you. I'm relived you feel that way." He took a sip of his coffee before asking, " Do you have an area in mind already "
(Ima put Iona next post here just for now. If you and Starr want to include her or invite her over to the little trio that is fine. Also fine if you just want to leave her be for now. thumbs up

Iona saw Akane over with the twins near the pond eating and talking. She thought about heading over but didn't want to intrude on their conversation unless invited. So she instead found a nice sunny spot of grass and sprawled out on her side. She let out a happy purr and sunned herself much as she said she would.

Aliyah looked down at him and nodded happily. "I do have a place in mind but I need to look at a map. Make sure it will work out for what we need to do. Would you like to accompany me?" She asked curiously. She knew he was injured and as such was limited in the things he could do physically but this shouldn't be a strain on his healing arm.
(Ok, I don't know what Star has planned with the group.  But I can cook up a bit of a distraction in the form of a filler character until then.  he he he  )

Iona was being watched. .....no, stalked by eyes that had set her as the prize of ambition. Such large pray was tricky to get close to, but to his great luck,  she'd came closer then he'd ever been able to get to her. Melo wiggled his cub body with anticipation as he made ready to pounce from his hidden spot in an over hung hedge. 
~●~
Reese dipped his head and stood up carefully.  "Thank you. I would like to help in whatever capacity I can. " He said honestly as he got his coffee with his good arm.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue May 15, 2018 11:17 am

Alex shook her head with a smile "No Im good." She looked down at her hands before glancing at him. "When I was talking with your aunt she offered for me to stay with you guys and I accepted..."
~~~
Serena laughed softly as she snuggled into his chest ""You're always so good in bed. Lots of experience Im assuming?" She said in a teasing tone.
Alex's last words got his full attention. "What? I mean, why would you choose to live on the run.....hunted by a hired killer? Who apparently has hired help. " He asked feeling responsible for this turn of events.  Had he never came all this way to buy that artifact, Alex would still be safe.  He put the remote down and put his head in his hands. "It's all my fault. I didn't give you a choice. Through your association with me, you were never safe. He would have tortured you for information anyway about me. I'm sorry Alex. I wasn't thinking about that." He said in a muffled voice. 
~~~
Raycon chuckled with masculine pride. "Why Serena,  you sure know what to say. As far as the experience,  do I strike you as a serial love and leave them? I most definitely will not be leaving you anytime soon, if ever....except for the cold clutches of death. I've found what I've waited my life for and I'll fight to keep it. Does that scare you or makes you happy, Serena?"  He asked with intrigue as he made idle circles with her hair upon his finger.
Alex sighed with a shake of her head "Ash i didn't stay because of that. Besides if I really wanted to i could get away and lose them but I stayed because I enjoy your company. Do you want me to go?"
~~~
Serena looked up at him with soft eyes "It makes me hope that you dont do anything crazy for us. I want you by my side for hundreds of years."
Ash turned to look to Alex with disbelief. "You do? Even with me tripping over my tounge the whole time?" He shook his head and admitted, " No, I don't want you to go, Alex. I've felt more alive my short time with you, then I've felt in my whole life. If that makes any sense. " 
~○~
Raycon sighed softly and tried to soooth Serena's fears by explaining gently, "I haven't lived this long to throw it all away on a whim. I also  want to spend hundreds of years with you. But the sooner this thing with Lucian is settled, the better we can focus on our wedding and future together."
Alex nodded "Yes I do, Ive been alone for a while and its nice to be with someone you can trust. " she then gave him a soft smile "Im glad you enjoy my company as well, i was afraid of being a burden."
~~~
Serena sighed as she rubbed her forehead and laid back to stare up at the ceiling. "I just hope we can resolve this peacefully but the word "peaceful" doesn't exist in this world. Realistically i know it's going to be trouble to get what he wants but it doesn't hurt to be optimistic."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue May 15, 2018 11:23 am

Adrian packed up his things before heading out with Katrina. Making sure to avoid Rebecca along the way, "On to the history of the Supernatural. Which will be quite helpful to you since you're a noob to all this" Adrian teased lightly.
Katrina smiled at his teasing, always amused by it. She teased in return "I think you're not complaining that I'm a Pyte now." She paused, before adding happily "For that matter, I am too. It meant I could be with you." Katrina looked at him with a sweet smile, one that showed her love for him. Their relationship was different from others:they had been best friends for years before they finally confessed their love for each other.
"Of course not, you're stuck with me for life" Adrian said with a wink as he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. He held her hand as they walked into their next class which thankfully wasn't far. He found two empty seats in the back and sat down with a sigh. He usually didn't mind school but after the way Rebecca acted towards Katrina he knew it was going to be a long day.
Katrina giggled as he took her hand and kissed it. She gave him a sweet smile, she loved him, and it showed clearly. Katrina replied with a sincere tone, "I don't mind being stuck with you for nice." before they entered the room. She sighed as she saw Rebecca once again, whose eyes were jealous and hateful towards her. She shook her head softly, preferring not to look at her. But the second she was tested, she swore she would destroy her.
Adrian noticed Katrina glancing at Rebecca and he nudged his foot with hers to reassure her in his own way since class was starting. The topic was about witches and their origins ( 😉 ) Adrian for once was actually interested in the class and paid close attention to the teacher as she described the five original witches.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 15, 2018 12:51 pm

Adrian noticed Katrina glancing at Rebecca and he nudged his foot with hers to reassure her in his own way since class was starting. The topic was about witches and their origins ( 😉 ) Adrian for once was actually interested in the class and paid close attention to the teacher as she described the five original witches.
Katrina looked over to him, offering him a grateful smile once he nudged her foot. She then turned towards the teacher and began writing down notes, also interested in the story of the original witches.

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue May 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Katrina looked over to him, offering him a grateful smile once he nudged her foot. She then turned towards the teacher and began writing down notes, also interested in the story of the original witches.
In the middle of the teachers lecture a scream echoed in the hallways. Adrian immediatly stood up as a familiar scent hit him. Human... he cursed quietly as he made his way to the door. Despite the security measures there was always a human that managed to sneak in the school and then freak out when they witnessed a shifter turning or someone running incredibly fast. It was annoying as hell since he had to drop whatever he was doing and fix it.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 15, 2018 1:25 pm

In the middle of the teachers lecture a scream echoed in the hallways. Adrian immediatly stood up as a familiar scent hit him. Human... he cursed quietly as he made his way to the door. Despite the security measures there was always a human that managed to sneak in the school and then freak out when they witnessed a shifter turning or someone running incredibly fast. It was annoying as hell since he had to drop whatever he was doing and fix it.
Katrina looked to the door in confusion, asking Adrian softly, "What is that, you think?" She also scented a human, but couldn't discern that it was a human, having not been a pyte long enough. She doodled on her page while she waited for answer, occasionally glancing back up. She smiled as she finished Adrian's face, quite the skilled artist.

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 15, 2018 2:11 pm

Santiago replied genuinely "It was nice having company, at least over for dinner. Most of the time I'm out of the house." He picked up both plates and walked over to the counter to begin washing the dishes. As he let her drink her water, he began softly humming the tune of the bachata song that had just begun.
Willa put her glass down and watched him as he took the dishes away. Her eyes slid down the length of him and she growled softly, it was a rather hungry sound. She slapped her hand over her mouth as her eyes widened a bit. Why was she checking him out? Gosh something really was wrong with her, she thought. She got up and left the kitchen, heading to the living room in the hopes of putting some space between them and getting some air.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 15, 2018 2:19 pm

Yasha purred softly when Katya responded to his touch. Her softening of her warrior exterior only made him long to protect her all the more. Just as it wasn't lost on him, the rare glimpse of her unguarded side it revealed. He saw her need for some rest. Though she hid it well, it was the heaviness of her eyelids that gave her away. She'd been through so much since arriving here. He kissed her nose affectionately and answered quietly, " They won't  be arriving until later this evening.  That gives you plenty of time to allow you and your sutures rest. I'll check in on you later, if you like?"
She chuckled and leaned back, moving to find a comfortable spot to lie down on the bed. "Figured you would pick up on that, I don't know how anyone manages to hide anything from you." She said with a smile as she finally settled on her side and looked up at him. "I would like that very much, if you would check on me. And don't you dare let me over sleep, I want to be at that dinner." She warned but it was half hearted as she yawned, her exhaustion catching up with her. It spoke volumes that she felt safe enough in his presence to drift off to sleep. And in no time she was, her eyes too heavy to keep open.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 15, 2018 2:22 pm

Willa put her glass down and watched him as he took the dishes away. Her eyes slid down the length of him and she growled softly, it was a rather hungry sound. She slapped her hand over her mouth as her eyes widened a bit. Why was she checking him out? Gosh something really was wrong with her, she thought. She got up and left the kitchen, heading to the living room in the hopes of putting some space between them and getting some air.
Santiago looked over to her as she growled, hearing the tone in her voice. It was hungry, wanting, filled with desire. Something must be wrong, wasn't she shy? She had been meek the whole time, and now suddenly she seemed to have an interest in him? Santago's interest was certainly peaked, and when he finished the dishes and turned off the music, he entered the living room and looked at her, studying what she was doing, analyzing her expression. If she wanted him, he would gladly take her.

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Santiago looked over to her as she growled, hearing the tone in her voice. It was hungry, wanting, filled with desire. Something must be wrong, wasn't she shy? She had been meek the whole time, and now suddenly she seemed to have an interest in him? Santago's interest was certainly peaked, and when he finished the dishes and turned off the music, he entered the living room and looked at her, studying what she was doing, analyzing her expression. If she wanted him, he would gladly take her.
Willa was pacing the room, she was anxious about what was going on. And she was even more tightly wound by her hormones which were slowly trying to take over. She needed to leave, like five minutes ago but she wasn't sure she should be in public at this given moment. Which meant staying here, in this males house, her options were not great. She had finally figured out what was going on, just like how he could probably smell it coming off of her by now. She looked to him and he could see the mixed emotions in her eyes, when she spoke her voice was both breathless and strained. "You need to stay there, across the room..please." She backed herself against the opposite wall
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Willa was pacing the room, she was anxious about what was going on. And she was even more tightly wound by her hormones which were slowly trying to take over. She needed to leave, like five minutes ago but she wasn't sure she should be in public at this given moment. Which meant staying here, in this males house, her options were not great. She had finally figured out what was going on, just like how he could probably smell it coming off of her by now. She looked to him and he could see the mixed emotions in her eyes, when she spoke her voice was both breathless and strained. "You need to stay there, across the room..please." She backed herself against the opposite wall
Santaigo smelled her scent, taking in her pheromones, the aroma of them tantalizing him, playing with his emotions, his self-control. It only seemed to get worse as time went on as the two stared at each other. He hadn't realized he had begun purring with deep desire, stopping himself in respect for her, but within him, he knew he wanted her. And it showed. His eyes were set on her even as he backed away, the aroma filling the entire place, replacing the former smells of food and exotic spices. Santiago began sweating slightly, trying to restrain himself, hoping she would give in before he went for her. He was on the verge, and his eyes met hers eyesight.

Last edited by HoodedHuntress on Tue May 15, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

HoodedHuntress
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 15, 2018 2:43 pm

~●~

(Ok, I don't know what Star has planned with the group.  But I can cook up a bit of a distraction in the form of a filler character until then.  he he he  )

Iona was being watched. .....no, stalked by eyes that had set her as the prize of ambition. Such large pray was tricky to get close to, but to his great luck,  she'd came closer then he'd ever been able to get to her. Melo wiggled his cub body with anticipation as he made ready to pounce from his hidden spot in an over hung hedge. 
~●~
Reese dipped his head and stood up carefully.  "Thank you. I would like to help in whatever capacity I can. " He said honestly as he got his coffee with his good arm.
(Lol oh boy, a cub. This should be funny. Iona is pretty much a big kid. )

Iona laid on her side, her tail twitched lazily as the sun beamed down warmly on her strawberry coat. Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying her cat nap very much. Although she had felt like something was watching her, just a feeling really. Thinking it must be Akane she didn't bother to get up, she had little fear of her friend.

Aliyah looked at him for a minute before nodding her head and getting the door to head to her office. "Alright, I am trusting you to know your own limits." She told Reese, she did not want him to push himself and injure himself further. But if he wanted to come she wasn't going to make him stay either.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum