Razed Realms:The traitors return

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Razed Realms:The traitors return

Post by mrman011235 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

In this world there are humans who worship dead gods, you know this because you have had a vision of each throne of each god, they were all empty the thrones were, the eyes were black pits signaling lifessness as you gazed 
In horror as each god fell from a mighty swing of the blade....no, THAT blade you don't know much about it but from nursery rhymes, why? Because everyone knew the old story of the mortal smithy arjug the man who was cursed by the gods themselves but only you and a handful of others new the full story and you saw in fear through the vision as arjug killed the gods one by one you still have k nightmares about it especially at the end of the vision he looks in your direction brandishing that accursed blade before saying "what a minor inconvenience" as he swings his blade at you, you see one final image, the tavern the same one you currently stand at the tavern is filled with drunken patrons mercs or some such it is then that you see him the guy all the way in the back he's not drinking or talking just watching......just watching now....what do you do?

Characters and OOC

Last edited by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding link)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Re: Razed Realms:The traitors return

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:04 pm

The fox continued to give him the piercing stare before finally shuffling on her feet again and nodding, but kept a close eye on his as her ovular pupils narrowed. "Very well, but if something happens to it that I do not like, I will hold you responsible."

NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Marin looked at the vixen with a very perplexing glance, curious as to what he had done to offend her, had his demeanor given off the aura that he intended harm? He wasn't sure so he decided to smile and say "Do not worry your kusarigama will be even stronger then before, but to do an enchanting Ritual I will have to use my arcaneum sanctum, both of you may follow and watch the ritual if you wish, although you may look at the devices in the arcaneum sanctum you are NOT to touch anything unless I specifically tell you too, understood?"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:22 am

"Understood" Luna said calmly as she watched the two from where she was sitting with Kia. She was curious about this ritual since his magic was different from what she used.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:52 am

The fox nodded silently, and followed, only to ensure that he really did not mean any harm to her beloved blades. They were important to her, sentimental even. Tightening the clasp of her cloak, she stepped into the room, her eyes scanning the walls and innards, but did not touch  an object.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:36 am

"Most of the time a item that's going to be enchanted will instead require a special spell to 'bind' an effect to the item it's quick, easy, and for business proposes cheap, but not with these, these have a prebuilt template on them, it's not one I recognize but it's a powerful template nonetheless, as a result because it has a template binding an effect to them would merely degrade the weappns, and there for will need to use the enchanting Ritual instead of the binding spell" as the 3 of them stood th ier Marin began collecting some of the things in the arcaneum for the ritual he ran over to what apared to be some sort of materials chest and grabbed a clear stone similar in form to the ones in Lunas new bow but larger, he also picked up 3 wierd looking orbs one green, one orange, and one purple each one no bigger than a mouse but filled with what you assume to be a magical fluid he then closes the chest and head to the other side of the room where there is a rack of different colored candles
He grabs a matching colored candle for each ball he then moves to the back of the room picks up a sack and a stave he then moved to the center of the room and stuck the stave in the ground and placed the gem into the top, then at equals distance away from each other he places the candlcs down, he lights each candle each one producing a different flame but at that moment the 3 little flames shine thier light through the crystal in the center at the top of the stave creating a light pattern on the floor "a lot of the time rituals like this one require magic circles like what your seeing on the ground now but the circles usually require expensive, exotic, or just plain dangerous material to make the circle out of sometimes it because of the materials properties, but otherwise is because of the fact that some materials will imprint themselves onto the etherium a plane of pure magic that exist closely to ours as a result you would get more magic out of it easier, but I found that the same effect can be obtained if you use light produced from magic candles add a focus to a stave and a magus magnifier to each candle which reminds me" he starts walking to each one and placing each of the balls he grabbed earlier in the flame of each matching candle each time it caused an explosion of light followed by a low hum, after that he grabbed what could only be described as a square cauldron and placed the weapons inside, he placed the cauldron in the center of the circle in front of the stave, he opened the bag he had grabbed earlier and said "hey you should recognize these" as he pulled an archdrake scale out of the bag tossing a few into the cauldron which resulted in the cauldron flashing with a bright light before giving off a ththronging noise "it's a great thing that we were almost killed by that archdrake....kinda but my familiar karen grabbed them for me shes my little helper and always seems to know what i need and believe me I don't have the 1400 gold to be tossing around for archdrake scales, now all I really have to do is just write the incantations in the air and toss another archdrake scale in every 10 minutes
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Sinopa said nothing, merely watching the ritual carefully, and periodically glancing at the male with an almost accusing stare, as if he had already broken the pair of kusarigama. She began to fidget with impatience, repeated looking back at her weaponry, feeling vulnerable without it. Her ears kept swiveling in alertness and her body was tense, untrusting of the room around her.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:23 pm

"Alright I get it your getting antsy, look I know you don't trust me but this is almost done a few more min-"
BOOSH!
Looking up towards the ceiling Marin find something somewhat unsettling.
"KAREN??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE????!!!?!??
Karen looking like a 7 year old girl with a big goofy smile and blows Marin away with what she says next.
"OH MY GOD MASTER YOUR HOME I WAS WORRIED WHERE WERE YOU DID YOU GO ON AN ADVENTURE WHO ARE THOSE TWO WHY DOES ONE OF THEM LOOK LIKE A KITTY ALSO DID YOU GET ME A CANDY WHOLE YOU WERE AW-AAAAHHHHHH"
And there she went falling out of the ceiling Karen hits her head and knocks over the focus crystal on top of the stave Marin had enough time for two flickersteps one to get Karen the other to get us both out of the ten foot blast radius, so Marin grabbed Karen got out
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:24 pm

BOOOOM
suddenly the room was covered in magical energy thankfully the energy outside of the 10 foot radius was not deadly
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Luna had stood up when the girl figure appeared. She cursed softly, rushing to grab Sinopa and bring her out the door to safety, Kia as always by her side.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:18 pm

"Karen"
"Yes master?"
".......you blew up my sanctum......and nearly killed yourself....and me...and luna...and sinopa.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to........I was playing in the ceiling even though you tell me not to and when I heard you in the sanctum I got excited.......I'm sorry"
Marin sighs out of both frustration and relief
"It's ok you didn't know any better......now help me find luna and sipona"
"Who?"
"The girl with the dog and the kitty"
"OKAY!!"
Marin stands in the rubble of his sanctum takes a deep breath before shouting for his guests.
"LUNA!! SIPONA!! Are you still alive?"
He felt that they had enough experoence with deadly explosions but he could only hope
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:44 am

"Over here" Luna said, standing again and glancing around as she did. She looked to Sinopa to check on her and Kia while rubbing her ears. "Not often I get an explosion inside." She muttered, not happy about that

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Sinopa was physically fine, but her eyes sparked with such rage they practically bit like fire. Once the energy field had dissipated she storm in, both furious and desperate. "Shiva!" the fox's voice called out, riddled with her new found worry, "Shakti?! Mage!"

Her voice boomed across the destroyed chambers, the leaflets that had so unfortunately landed near her began to set fire as her magic acted up in her emotion, "Where are my kusarigamas, you half-excuse for a sorceror?!" Her tail was beginning to puff up, much like a cat's, as she screeched. Her eyes burned as she whipped around, looking for either her weapons or the mage responsible.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:05 pm

"Uh, Karen hide and don't look unless I tell you to" whispered the mage
Karen looking as sad as she can be wanders off.
Maren being absolutely terrified can only think of one thing "I have to find those kusarigamas"
As the young mage started to look under the debris frantically he heard a soft humming noise slowly moving towards it in hope the crazed cat doesn't get to him finally he finds what he was looking for and he was astonished not only had the weapons survived the explosion intact but the ritual was a success after all more so than the mage had originally thought because now the kusarigama were shattered not as in broken in pieces but as in thier very existence has been shattered other than a wierd kind of fog surrounding th e weapons nothing appeared much different but Marin knew differently these weapons due to thier new found nature could now harm spirits and non physical beings these weapons, these kusarigama had just gotten a massive upgrade the young mage thought to himself after picking them up and himself he turned towards what was about one of the most frightful thi ng s he had ever seen.
"Um.......it worked.....ta daaaaa?"
As he held out the weapons sure that the vixen was going to burn hum alive long before she saw me  blade he started casting a greater magic barrier on himself
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:27 am

She swiped them out of his hands, still staring at him murderously before scanning down her precious blades. She saw the strange glowing fog that surrounded its edge, and she hissed, whipping around towards him, "What is this?" She was a little more calm, but at the same time was still furious that she had dared herself to trust this man. Her eyes were now brimming with distrust as she stepped back and gripped the kusarigamas tightly. "This is what I get for trusting you, isn't it? What did you do?"
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:45 am

"Hush and be grateful that I was able to finish the ritual even as the focusing crystal fell if I hadn't then it would be broken, but now it's fractured"
As he said that he saw the look of anger in her eyes grow even more furious.
"Not fractured as in pieces, but as an enchantment and a powerful one at that that weapons very existence has been shattered other than the foggy aura covering it now has the ability to actually hit non corporeal beings like ghost, or being of pure energy, and another thing, 'half-excuse for a sorcerer?' My dear vixen I am no sorcerer I am but a mage and my magical capabilities are vast, allow me to enlighten you on what juat happened I had to hurry the ritual to completion as the resulting end to the ritual always creates a near unbreakable barrier around the item being enchanted so the enchantment can stabilize, and I had to then flickerstep to save my familiar with no time for incantations so thier was just as good chance i was going to wind up at the fish market down the street, then use another one to get both me and my familiar out of the blast radius in under 1 and a half seconds, and one last thing because I didn't have time to fully clear the blast radius I had to cast a greater magic barrier on my familiar so now since I actually absorbed some of the unstable mag-"
*cough, cough*
Marin looked down into his hand after he coughed and sure enough he had coughed up blood, the blast filled him with magic ichor a poisonous  and potentially fatal form of magic poisoning.
"And now to save your freaking kusarigamas Im filled with magicka ichor"
*cough, cough*
Marin now found it hard just to see straight as his body started losing all its strength fell to his knees coughing more, and more, and right before he blacked out he wheazed.
"Get me a white mage!!"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:20 am

Luna shook her head, moving over to help lay him down on the floor comfortably. "Leaving to get one would take too long. " She said then started to use her healing to cleanse him of the ichor so she could heal the damage done to his body.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:18 am

The girl only glared, but stepped back and silently allowed Luna to do his work. She admittedly did feel a little guilty, but she wasn't about to apologize for it. She examined her blessed blades, hoping they were fixable. She hissed again, "What about flesh?! Will it still cut through flesh?! Agh! Why did I let you handle them?" It was under her breath in a hissy fit manner, but she didn't dare speak up to look like more of a fool than she already was.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:43 pm

As the young mage lie thier unconscious in his mind something was taking place.
"Where- where am I?" Marin said as he glanced around darkness everywhere
Then out in the darkness he heard a deep scratchy voice speak to him
"Ha, little mage ever so foolish you would be perfectly healthy if you just let your familiar die and the kusarigama get destroyed, your own foolishness has put you in quite the predicament"
"WHO ARE YOU? SHOW YOURSELF" Marin shouted, them out of thin air appeared a person that brought a shiver down his spine, a man whose very presence made Marin feel weak, vulnerable, and exposed because before him stood the man who which they were about to start thier journey to kill, Arguj.
Arguj his skin looking grey as if it was covered in ash, eyes bright yellow, if it wasn't for the fact that Marin knew what kind of evil Arguj was he would think that those yellow glowing eyes where the sign of a divine person, the blade hanging loosely between his middle finger and his pointing finger the eye in the blade glaring as though it was trying to stare Marin to death, all Marin could think at this point was 'this man is impossible'
Then Arguj spoke "So you think Metoia can help you?, you don't even see the big picture here do you? Let me go ahead and ask you, what is MY goal, what do you think I'm trying to accomplish?"
"Revenge of course, what kind of question is that" Marin said.
Arguj then once again spoke but his demeanor changed from what used to be a look of constant hate to a look of intense excitement "you think I'm doing this for revenge? No I'm doing this for a grander reason what I'm doing goes beyond your 'gods' or your puny world of Etris this plan once it succeeds will make all these problems you worry about look tiny in comparison, my power has become vast and immense but even so I cannot deny.....you and your band of misfits pose a deadly roadblock so unlike many of my predecessors I will end this now starting with you"
As soon as he finished that sentence he was on Marin all this taking place in his mind he realized that he was the only one who could help him now as Arguj stood over Marin, Marin wondered how Arguj would try to kill himif thats even possible but before he could think it through Arguj started strangling him thrashing about as the ashen skinned mans hands where irrevocably placed on Marin throat, meanwhile in the real world his body began to suffer as though he was being strangled in real life his body losing oxygen marks on his neck slowly appearing as though hands were actually choking th e life out of him his body thrashing around tryi ng to escape this invisible predator, at this point the only hope Marin had was that either Luna or Sinopa had the knowledge to realize what was happening, and use an internal purge spell otherwise Marin life would truly end here
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm

Luna had been taught about the spell and when to use it before she had started wandering, but she had never yet had occasion to use it. She frowned at the ligature marks appearing on his throat and lightly touched them then glanced to Sinopa before focusing on Marin once more. She drew in a steadying breath then started the spell to save their new comrade's life.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:20 am

As he was being choked, in his mind he struggled to get some air feeling as though it was useless to fight against a man like Arguj Marin was about to give up until he heard a soft chiming sound in the darkness that surrounded them, then out of the darkness came pearly white glowing chains each one wrapping itself around Arjug slowly pulling the god killer off of Marin as Marin took in a large gasp of air, Arjug eyes filled with an almost animal like fury said "I was going to kill you and your little group, no suffering, no agony, all I wanted were the 3 but you insist on keeping them for yourselves I shall make you feel a torment mortals can't even conceive"
Then with a look of mild excitement Arjug said "your all going to he//" as the chains pulled him into the darkness he laughed as though this was all a joke.
Marin shot up having finally awoken from that nightmare he looked over to Luna and Sinopa, Marin said "I think we ticked him off"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:36 am

Luna sat back, watching the other two with curiosity aa she rested a little bit from the use of the spell. "Likely,  he would not just let us stop him from killing the gods. This will be a struggle to accomplish. " She said quietly then looked to Sinopa again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:55 am

At this point Marin remembered what Arjug said he only wanted the 3 Marin sat there thinking what the 3 could be but couldn't think of anything, at this point Marin realized he shouldn't hide things from his new found comrades so he reached into his pocket and pulled out a book with a hard leather cover it had symbols written on both the inside and outside but try as he might they are virtually indecipherable "hey Im not sure how important this is to the quest but I found th is book a few months ago I tried to decode it but th e symbols are constantly changing one moment it will be a daconian cookbook the next it will be a Dwarven how to guide on maintaining your tunnel I thought magic would be the key but the book just pushes the magic aside,also I get this wierd feeling from it, it seems that the book is waiting for something I'm not sure what though
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:06 pm

"It wants a particular reader." Luna said and looked at the symbols then held a hand out "May I?" She asked, wondering if it was her or Sinopa that could be able to read it,

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:14 pm

"Go ahead" Marin says as he holds the book to Luna "be careful though I used a read age spell on it and it said the book has no age so either that's the oldest book you'll ever lay eyes on or my spell is broken"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Luna accepted the volume with a frown then looked over the symbols curiously before trying to read it.
(Can she?)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Marin watches expecting something to happen but alas it simply lays there in Lunas hands as the symbols constantly change
(No she can't for now it's a mystery)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum