Razed Realms:The traitors return

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Razed Realms:The traitors return

Post by mrman011235 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

In this world there are humans who worship dead gods, you know this because you have had a vision of each throne of each god, they were all empty the thrones were, the eyes were black pits signaling lifessness as you gazed 
In horror as each god fell from a mighty swing of the blade....no, THAT blade you don't know much about it but from nursery rhymes, why? Because everyone knew the old story of the mortal smithy arjug the man who was cursed by the gods themselves but only you and a handful of others new the full story and you saw in fear through the vision as arjug killed the gods one by one you still have k nightmares about it especially at the end of the vision he looks in your direction brandishing that accursed blade before saying "what a minor inconvenience" as he swings his blade at you, you see one final image, the tavern the same one you currently stand at the tavern is filled with drunken patrons mercs or some such it is then that you see him the guy all the way in the back he's not drinking or talking just watching......just watching now....what do you do?

Characters and OOC

Last edited by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding link)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Re: Razed Realms:The traitors return

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:10 am

Luna sighed and glanced around, almost waiting on that female figure to return even as she knelt beside Meren again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:16 pm

After a few moments of silence it became quite obvious that the woman was gone whoever she was meanwhile the behemoth in the city had stopped moving, it's controller Archais now dead it is no longer receiving commands, however the portal is still open, a portal far too large to be closed with conventional spells, perhaps the demons corpse has something of value
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:38 pm

Sinopa looked up at the towering monstrosity and shuddered at the gaping hole that had filled itself with a portal. Sinopa looked down at the demon's corpse, tentatively walking over and poking at it. If nothin happened, she'd look to see if he had anything on him of value...
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:55 pm

The demons corpse was thankfully lifeless, it truly was dead for as she poked it it layer there unmoving it's eyes not wide with shock but dull and empty looking, after searching it's pockets enough Sinopa managed to find a piece of paper, roughly the same size as a page to a book made of the same material as the strange book that showed Luna and Sinopa those strange visions of the gray kingdom, on the page is a single silhouette with purple eyes, after a few seconds of staring at the strange silhouette the purple eyes fade and a soft voice from the book can be heard "the 3 shall awaken, thier powers mighty, only they may stop She and prevent the 9 from being brought together, but in anticipation of the 3, the Traitors of the old world.....shall rise the 3 of new and the 3 of old shall clash and the very foundation of Etris shall be shaken for which at the end of it all, only one side shall stand, either the 3 and thus the reclamation of the old world or She and the dawn of the 9 shall reign over both Etris and the old world for eternity" after that the purple eyes in the silhouette fade, immediately after they fade a strange warmth can be felt coming from  Sinopa's right arm
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:03 pm

Sinopa blinked in surprise at the voice by listened attentively, pondering. Awaken the three... Well quite apparently that meant the three from the book about the Grey kingdom, right? She and the nine... Who were they? It was all so vague... The three of the new world? Sinopa's eyes slowly drew over to Maren and Luna. It couldn't possibly mean them, could it...? The last thing she needed in her life was a prophecy... That sarcastic thought was soon swept away by panic when Sinopa felt the odd heat, and dropped the paper. She looked down at her hand in fright, inspecting it fervently. Had there been a spell cast on her? What was going on?
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:14 pm

As she looked at her right hand she saw it, only for a second but it was definitely there a purple glowing eye-like mark on the back of her palm it quickly disappeared, as Sinopa looked over to Maren and Luna they were thier too yet only for a second a blue eye on Maren's forehead and a yellow one on Luna left shoulder
(Sinopa can now melt into the shadows to move at an even faster speed and can go through thin walls using this technique)
(Luna can now guide arrows to thier target after she has shot them, she can also transfer most diseases from one person to another)
(Maren can now send psychic messages to people without causing headaches, as well as showing memories or mental pictures from one person to another)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:34 am

Luna glanced up to Sinopa then to the thing with the gate in it. "We have to get that closed somehow" She said then looked to Sinopa again, wondering att he look and the book's words again.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:36 pm

Sinopa stared at the fading image of the eye... Great. She was part of a prophecy. Of course. You know what? She could use that. Maybe people won't judge her kind as much if she saves the world or something. She looked at Luna and Maren, seeing the marks fade away on them as well. Well, they were marked, and she had the distinct feeling that it would affect their magic somehow. There was only one way to find out. She looked up at the still puppet and walked over to the other two. "What do you think, Maren? You're more knowledgeable in this stuff than we are, how do we close it?"
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Maren shaking his hear in disbelief "I was hoping I had gone through enough near death experiences....*sigh* looks like there's more to come, but if we want that thing shut, I'd say we have a eldritch coven to disrupt (covens are gatherings of mages of varying kinds that gather to perform particularly large or complex spells, eldritch however is usually aligned with dark or corrupting forces ergo eldritch coven), the only problem being that if a coven existed large enough to create a portal of that size thier voices would be heard from miles.......except....sound doesn't go through portals" as Maren finished that though both out loud and in his head he quickly realized what this would mean "DARVIT, not again"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:40 pm

"What is it?" Sinopa said, "What again?" She looked at him, blinking with a slight tilt of her head. Her cloak shifted a bit as her tail flicked.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:33 pm

MaRen stand up crosses his arms and tilts his head up towards the portal "I absolutely refuse, the last time I went to Infernis a literal wall tried to eat me, the place smells like rotting corpses, the denizens of that accursed place all look like a terrible poorly stitched together monstrosity and, and, and almost EVERYTHING tries to eat you" Maren continues to stand there with an extremely irritated look on his "darvit"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Sinopa stared at him. "Going in? We have to go in to close it?" She blinked, looking at it. "Well, we can't just leave it open." She began walking towards the monstrosity.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Maren turns around and starts scratching his head as though to think of something else "can we just evacuate the kingdom of Volo? I mean that thing already did a number on this place" he begins walking towards the massive now motionless behemoth his words sounding less like a plan and more like a plea
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Luna sighed and shook her head, taking up her bow and arrows and walking with the other two "No, evacuating a kingdom is not feasible for the three of us, though certain other magic users could actually do what they were meant to and help with that..." She said with a bite of anger at the council's actions towards them. "Maybe they are idiots and close enough to kill some with my arrows?" She asked, looking to the portal they had to close.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Sinopa sighed and turned to him. "But there's buildings still intact. These are people's homes and ways of life, all right here, Maren." she swept her hand across the landscape. "We can't just leave it all here."
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Maren stands there for a moment looks around "but, infernis is terrible it smells like corpses, CORPSES I say!!......*sigh* fine I was hoping that the last time I was there would be THE LAST TIME I would be there but, ok we'll head into the portal and disturb of coven......." Maren begins moving towards the behemoth at a greater stride although he makes no effort to hide his intense dislike of the situation as he gets closer and closer it only just begins to become apparent how large this thing really is as under its foot lie a family sized house it's very foot from front to back easily covering 40 feet
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Sinopa looked up at it. She then looked at the two beside her, and thought for a second. "I can get us up there, but it wouldn't be the most pleasant experience. Do any of you have ideas?"
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:56 pm

"If we're going to infernis, then feeling unpleasant is unavoidable, right now I have no way to cast spells due to my broken sigil stones, but I still have a massive resivior of magicka in me, if Luna can cast a spell to protect us from the chaotic energy in Infernis I can use my magicka to fuel it, but it won't last forever and even with a ward the chaotic energy will still whisper to us, tempt us with false riches or fame or even loved ones but we can't listen to it or else it will drive you mad, without such a ward we would be overtaken immediately" Maren looks up at the motionless behemoth more and more wyverns flying out of the portal every so often
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:33 am

Luna nodded and looked to Merith then Sinopa. She would cast the spelland hope they could break the portal to close it once they reached the opening.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:21 pm

As Maren looked up at the portal he quickly remembered his scrolls he still had 3 on his waist
"Did either of you notice that despite all my preparation for our adventure to the temple I never packed any camping gear of any kind, not even the basics to an alchemist lab?" As he says that he reaches to his waist and grabs one of the scrolls "if you 2 ladies would do me the honor and stand roughly within 5 feet of me?"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:36 am

Luna looked to him then moved closer, standing beside him "I noticed" She said then smiled "But then, we can use magic, so I figured that you had something up your sleeves. We could use my bow to try to kill some of them from a distance you know"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:14 am

Maren looked at Luna  for a moment then at the wyverns "perhaps, but thier are too many coming through by the time we kill 5 of them 15 will have taken thier place what we need to do first is close that portal
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:58 pm

"I meant the ones holding the portal open, the wyvers will have to wait until the portal is closed." Luna said, clarifying that misunderstanding

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Sinopa nodded, "I can get us up there fast." She reached out a hand to each of them, looking at them expectantly.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:25 am

Maren quickly put the scroll away happy he wouldn't have to use it here "great, I'd hate to waste a scroll if theres a better way"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Maren quickly takes Sinopa's hand
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next