Razed Realms:The traitors return

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Razed Realms:The traitors return

Post by mrman011235 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

In this world there are humans who worship dead gods, you know this because you have had a vision of each throne of each god, they were all empty the thrones were, the eyes were black pits signaling lifessness as you gazed 
In horror as each god fell from a mighty swing of the blade....no, THAT blade you don't know much about it but from nursery rhymes, why? Because everyone knew the old story of the mortal smithy arjug the man who was cursed by the gods themselves but only you and a handful of others new the full story and you saw in fear through the vision as arjug killed the gods one by one you still have k nightmares about it especially at the end of the vision he looks in your direction brandishing that accursed blade before saying "what a minor inconvenience" as he swings his blade at you, you see one final image, the tavern the same one you currently stand at the tavern is filled with drunken patrons mercs or some such it is then that you see him the guy all the way in the back he's not drinking or talking just watching......just watching now....what do you do?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding link)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Re: Razed Realms:The traitors return

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:54 pm

As the young mage stood thier he Bagan to introduce himself again only this time, his body shimmered and looked as though hus skin was cracking like glass the lines getting larger and longer until finally CRASH!! The illusion spell was no more and as he stood there in long blue hair colorless eyes he said what he assumed was only customary "I'm Verxilias Marin that being said you may call me Marin for which Verxilias is just a stage name, now my dear little vixen may I ask if you trust me now?"

mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:57 pm

Luna frowned at the revelation, not quite knowing what if anything to say as she watched the two quietly. This was certainly no normal night in the town.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:06 pm

"Let's be honest here were terrified not worried not scared but terrified for our whole life we've known th e gods to be immortal and a sort of shield against the monsters who make things like that drake look like a fly and we witnessed their slaughter not death no a death would be humane thsee were rabbits rounded up and slaughtered for what reason I can't say but it's obvious due to the cicumstamce we SHOULD trust each other but due to those same circumstances we also can't a conundrum but.....if any trust is even slightly possible then we must try to lay the foundations so I'll start again and introduce myself, ahem, I am Verxilias Marin but you may call me Marin now then what are your names?
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:49 pm

"Luna Lowell" The elf female answered, looking to him again "My wolf is Kia" She said then glanced tot he fox and back again

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:59 pm

We will have to talk more but not here......my workshop should provide ample protection with all th e wards I have carved into it, and one other thing nice to meet you Luna
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:23 pm

"Sinopa Inari." The vixen replied, stepping back a bit suspiciously that the man could tell she was not human. Her kusarigama shifted in her hands, but she followed anyway.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:34 pm

Luna looked to her wolf then followed both of them to this Marin's place. She was wary, especially since he had revealed himself, but she wanted answers too

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:34 pm

"Sinopa don't be surprised, the speed at which you move and your style of movement is closer in training to that of a kitsune also when I placed that protection hex on you earlier I could feel your shoulder bone, it was bony and dense like a feline or some such, anyway here we are the workshop" the workshop looked alot like a run down general goods store, as they walked down the aisles of this fairly large building then Marin hit a wall near the back he started knocking on each wooden board on the wall until he heard a loud thump "now time for some real magic......." at this point he starts trying to pull the board off the wall "hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnggg, come.......off" eventually he gives up trying to pull it off he unwrap his left arm and says "screw it im,just gonna make another hole"BANG!!! through the shattered pieces of would one could see a number of devices lining the walls some where weapons of war, weapon parts, wierd alchemical oozez, and even a few magic relics he would be grabbing a few of the rails but first an explanation was in order, and here it was.....or at least as much of one as he had
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:38 pm

"So you know about the gods and how Argus killed them and remember he had a large black blade with an demonic looking eye?
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:43 pm

"Aku burēdo, yes." the Kitsune answered softly, "How does a mortal make such a blade, it is a great feat. Terrible, but great. It makes one wonder just how powerless we really are compared to the immortals."
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:57 pm

Luna stayed quiet, watching though since she was now a part of this all

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:28 pm

Yes but it's not the blade the blade can be shattered it's the eye it's an artificial parasitic demon eyes but it's not the fact that he's killing all the gods, what's scaring me is the fact that all these gods are dying.....and the world is more or less the same, regardless if hasn't killed her yet we need to speak to Metoia the goddess of death and here's the best part I know how to contact her but we need to go to palace of the dead to contact her directly, and the only palace of the dead near the kingdom of Volo is across the shimmering waste and into the volcano of Gha-Kesh, but obviously we must leave the confines of the city to do any of those now I must ask even if you don't trust me are you willing to follow me....to talk to a goddess?
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:44 pm

"If it will save the gods and restore balance, yes" Luna said after thinking about all he said

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:08 am

"I see well then all that's left is one person, Sinopa would you like to join me and Luna on th is most likely suicidal journey to kill a god killer?"

Last edited by mrman011235 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It was incomplete)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:34 am

The vulpine gave the two a critical, studious stare. She shifted underneath her cloak again, wondering about the sanity of these two. They were facing almost certain doom, about to enter a goddess's domain uninvited and try to overthrow a man who could make the immortals mortal. After a second of looking like they were both insane, she finally let out a soft sigh, "I will assist."
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:14 am

"Good, now of course we will need to do a little bit of prepping" Marin walks accross the room to a dusty old chest says a quick Whisper of magic and the chest opens inside is are several black sacks, a bow with Dwarven etchings in it the bow also has a little dial on the side with 8 crystals of different colors on each side of the dial a small arrow on one side of the dial currently points to the red gem, theres also a iron case case about 2ft long and about 4in wide with a single latch on it also has a sash to go over the shoulder, Marin throws it on his back he picks up the bow walks over to Luna "here I don't know if light magic is your go to magic for arrows but this should help make whatever spell you imbue it with alot stronger the dial here has several shards of aligned etheric materia just match the colors on the crystals to what kind of spell your using, the white crystal for light magic, blue for frost, etc, etc fairly straightforward, also each of us will need one of these" he hands out two of the black sacks one to Luna the other to Sinopa "these are magic satchels, fairly common place amongst mages several things to note though, 1 despite being able to hold an infinite amount of things the item you put in it must be able to fit inside on its own as though you were putting it into a normal bag and second if the bag gets torn it will stay empty and become inert, but don't worry even though you cant access the stuff you originally but in the bag as long as to u have the bag I can repair it, after it gets fixed it will regain it's magical properties and yu will be able to access it's contents again, to retrieve something you want from the bag just think of the item you want inside the bag another thing items don't age inside the bag there should be enough rations inside each bag for a two week journey, which is plenty of time for our goals, in the bag I gave you Luna there are more gems for the bow which will give you a gem for each of the common magic forces, lightning, dark, ice, etc, etc but only the basic ones if y ou want to use a spell that's go's off of 2 or more of the basic magic forces you will only be able to buff one of the forces and if it's a complex magic force such as a plague spell then I will have to craft a crystal for the appropiate force but the ones I gave you should be enough for now and finally, Sinopa may I see your kusarigama?"he could tell she was hesitant.
"Relax I want to look at it I won't even touch it I'll tel you what you can even put it to my throat I really don't care I just want to look at the craftsmanship a bit closer"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:43 am

Luna looked at the bow and the satchel that he handed to her, examining each before putting them on. She had been looking for a bow like this, but she hadn't been able to afford it on her own.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:06 am

Marin tugged on the sash holding the box on his back out of fear for its age and sure enough.
SNAP!!
CRASH!!
When the box hit the stone floor the first Thang Marin did was cover his ears as it hit the floor it split the ground in half and shook the whole building luckily all the magical items in the workshop were stable nothing exploded.
The sash broke it was old and weakened didn't surprise him though just irritating he went over and picked up the iron box walked over to his workbench in the middle of the room and opened a drawer out of it he pulled an identical sash he attached it both ends back to the box before putting the iron box on his back once again he looked up and down the room.
"That's going to be a pain to fix"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:41 am

Luna jumped at the crash, looking around then to Marin again. Kia had growled at the crash, moving to protect Luna's back as if they were under attack. Luna reached back and pet the wolf then moved closer to look at the crack "Not so much" She said in reply to his statement then glanced up to him "It is simply healing the earth and stone." She said then looked back to the crack to cast her healing on it, though the ground was as always stubborn to be moved.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:25 am

Hmm a healer who can repair non living materials with a mere healing spell......she will be VERY helpful on this mission
"Sorry about the crash, I didn't mean to scare anyone the sash just kinda snapped this box is only for emergencies though,  so I had to be sure to grab it"

Last edited by mrman011235 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:20 am

"That is understandable. Being prepared for emergencies is a good thing." Luna replied, moving to sit and watch the two of them with her wolf at her side again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:38 pm

Marin turned to Sinopa "as I was saying before I accidently blew up my own floor, may I see your kusarigama?"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:56 pm

Sinopa gripped her weapon tightly, staring at him. The gears turned in her head as she gave the man a very dangerous look for a time of several suspenseful seconds, before finally handing the two blades over.

Each were beautifully crafted, a masterwork among their kin, and etched runes laid across their blade for unknown reason. There was a strange insignia on the bottom of the hilt before it reached the finely crafted and sturdy chained several feet long.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:29 pm

"Hmmm" Marin looked closer and upo NC seeing the runes and insignia he couldn't but smile wi th the widest grin "a set kusarigama as beautiful and as carefully forged and etched gave it away as if the insignia of the first kingdom wasn't enough to have any object from the first kingdom, much less masterwork weapons from the late lord marxes the old ruler of the first kingdom.....I know you already feel uncomfortable letting me look and handle your weapons but I must ask another question, would you allow me to enchant it, I know I'm already asking alot but the design is very precise the very shape and curve of the blade is optimal, this my dear vixen is a weapon designed specifically to be enchanted....but never was, this weapon as deadly and as powerful as it is, is incomplete, so with your permission I would like to enchant it"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:19 pm

"I see your hesitant if you don't want me to I will hand it back to you untampered"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:04 pm

The fox continued to give him the piercing stare before finally shuffling on her feet again and nodding, but kept a close eye on his as her ovular pupils narrowed. "Very well, but if something happens to it that I do not like, I will hold you responsible."
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum