Razed Realms:The traitors return

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Razed Realms:The traitors return

Post by mrman011235 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:55 am

First topic message reminder :

In this world there are humans who worship dead gods, you know this because you have had a vision of each throne of each god, they were all empty the thrones were, the eyes were black pits signaling lifessness as you gazed 
In horror as each god fell from a mighty swing of the blade....no, THAT blade you don't know much about it but from nursery rhymes, why? Because everyone knew the old story of the mortal smithy arjug the man who was cursed by the gods themselves but only you and a handful of others new the full story and you saw in fear through the vision as arjug killed the gods one by one you still have k nightmares about it especially at the end of the vision he looks in your direction brandishing that accursed blade before saying "what a minor inconvenience" as he swings his blade at you, you see one final image, the tavern the same one you currently stand at the tavern is filled with drunken patrons mercs or some such it is then that you see him the guy all the way in the back he's not drinking or talking just watching......just watching now....what do you do?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding link)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Re: Razed Realms:The traitors return

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Thu May 12, 2016 9:28 am

mrman011235 wrote:As she taunted them with her display the changeling started speaking again "you must not step off the ledge.....if you know what's good for you, do not not the mage or suffering will be far worse than mere starvation" although the changelings voice constantly changed it somehow seemed more strange, its words were making a demand but it seemed more like it was a plea
"What is worse than starvation? The idea never occurred to you, did it?" Sinopa suddenly hissed, as if severely angered by this notion as she furiously whipped around to face the nothingness of a council. "You council with bellies full or the ability to not have such a necessity have never felt such pang! The agony of waking up and falling asleep with your thoughts on nothing but how empty your stomach is! It's a torment of the body and of the mind. It can make someone go insane! Their body wastes away in front of them. There is nothing more torturous than starvation! Because it is long, and it is slow, and it is merciless. Your threat does not bother me." With that, she turned back to the ledge, still pondering and still not following quite yet.

NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu May 12, 2016 9:35 am

The changeling continued speaking"It does not matter fall if you wish, even if you were to escape the council is safely out of the city and the kingdom of Volo will fall, here or thier you are doomed after all, how's the kingdom going to fend off an awakened hive of skitherens?, hehehehhe" (skitherens are usually minor pests, a six legged bug roughly the size of a small dog they eat anything and have four mandables they can also spit a deadly acid that can melt through steel, and a hive will usually contain anywhere between 150 to 800 thousand of them)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Thu May 12, 2016 9:41 am

The fox girl flicked an ear, listening as the changing spewed out imposing danger, and though daunting, her success made her grin. "Well, I appreciate that information you so graciously given to me. Now I take my leave, perhaps I can warn the people in time to properly prepare themselves. Now, I take my leave." With that, the fox bowed to no one in particular and hopped off the ledge with ease.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu May 12, 2016 9:54 am

Maren found himself in a strange cave like area stalagmites and such hanging from the ceiling he was at a crossroads the place split off in four different directions in all looking the same, the area is so dark however he can't seem to see the end of any of the paths in the center of this crossroad is a what looks like an empty fountain no water or anything just an empty stone fountain with four ghastly statues of goblins thier faces each contorted in a different manner, Maren sat down deciding to wait and see if Sinopa would actually follow him off the ledge
"How bizarre one moment I'm falling through the clouds the next I'm standing here"
As Maren waited an unusual amount of time he kept pulling out his small magic watch it used the natural pulse of his magical energy to create a rough estimate of the time after a couple of hour Maren didn't see her at first due to the darkness but it's Sinopa standing thier "about time I've been waiting for almost 2 hours"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 12, 2016 6:12 pm

mrman011235 wrote:As Luna made her way through the guild she saw a scion not very suspicious on its own especially here in the mages guild but the small softly glowing crystal flower it held is what got her attention it, the flower appeared.to be a source of intense magical power as she could feel it from thier the scion hadn't noticed her yet maybe he knows where her new companions are, but she gets this wierd feeling as though he wouldn't tell her if she asked, at least not truthfully
Luna frowned at the flowers magical influence and steppedup to the scion. "Excuse me, can you help me find my friends?" She asked, giving it a shot anyway

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu May 12, 2016 9:26 pm

"Perhaps I can, who might they be?" The scions speech somewhat hasty. As though it had somewhere to be
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 12, 2016 9:35 pm

mrman011235 wrote:"Perhaps I can, who might they be?" The scions speech somewhat hasty. As though it had somewhere to be
"A human(I think) and a kitsune, Maren and Sinopa" Luna answered, frowning a little at his hasty speech

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu May 12, 2016 9:38 pm

"Oh my, well how would you like to see them yourself?" As soon as he got done talking a soft pop went off in the air and the scion disappeared aside from that not much changed except the halls looked a little tall and a bit long than she remembers
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 12, 2016 9:50 pm

mrman011235 wrote:"Oh my, well how would you like to see them yourself?" As soon as he got done talking a soft pop went off in the air and the scion disappeared aside from that not much changed except the halls looked a little tall and a bit long than she remembers
Luna jumped at the popping sound and looked around with a frown. She sighed and tried a low level finding spell to find her newest friends. She didn't like this secrecy and evasion one bit.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu May 12, 2016 10:02 pm

As she did such the spell acted as though her friends were everywhere in a contridicting display as she did such she heard the scion speak it's voice echo akwardly as it spoke "oh my, oh my, oh my looks like the labyrinth has gotten another one also were sorry but th e leyline in this place aren't exactly stable, so spells don't really work right in there, too sad, so bad, but if you want I can show you where your friends are" as it finished that sentence it could be heard snickering as a small ball of light glided down the hall, the scion spoke once again "now if you will follow that little fellow right there and I'm sure you will all have one big happy reunion"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 12, 2016 10:14 pm

mrman011235 wrote:As she did such the spell acted as though her friends were everywhere in a contridicting display as she did such she heard the scion speak it's voice echo akwardly as it spoke "oh my, oh my, oh my looks like the labyrinth has gotten another one also were sorry but th e leyline in this place aren't exactly stable, so spells don't really work right in there, too sad, so bad, but if you want I can show you where your friends are" as it finished that sentence it could be heard snickering as a small ball of light glided down the hall, the scion spoke once again "now if you will follow that little fellow right there and I'm sure you will all have one big happy reunion"
Luna frowned and folded her arms, looking around "And just why am I in here? I have done nothing wrong to be put in such a place" She stated unhappily but trying to maintain a calm exterior for now.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu May 12, 2016 10:18 pm

The scion could be heard speaking with that echo-ey voice again "ah indeed you have done nothing wrong but our benefactors feel it would be best to keep you locked up in here at least for a couple of hours........if not then forever"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 12, 2016 10:19 pm

mrman011235 wrote:The scion could be heard speaking with that echo-ey voice again "ah indeed you have done nothing wrong but our benefactors feel it would be best to keep you locked up in here at least for a couple of hours........if not then forever"
"For what reason? We have places we must get to. I have had visions of a terrible thing to come if we cannot stop it" Luna said quickly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu May 12, 2016 10:24 pm

The scion spoke again only this time it's voice sounded excited "oh really? Would it happen to have anything to do with a sword? Maybe a few dead gods, if so then please...enlighten us" as it spoke it sounded mocking as though it knew what was happening maybe even moreso than Luna or her friends
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 12, 2016 10:28 pm

mrman011235 wrote:The scion spoke again only this time it's voice sounded excited "oh really? Would it happen to have anything to do with a sword? Maybe a few dead gods, if so then please...enlighten us" as it spoke it sounded mocking as though it knew what was happening maybe even moreso than Luna or her friends
Luna narrowed her eyes then cursed in her native language "Why would you want the world destroyed?" She asked after a minute. "You are corrupted, I just hope it is not beyond repair."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu May 12, 2016 10:31 pm

The scion began to speak more but this time it's tone changed to a.more serious one "we do not seek to end the world nor does arjug.........we simply seek to remake it at the most fundamental level"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 12, 2016 10:37 pm

mrman011235 wrote:The scion began to speak more but this time it's tone changed to a.more serious one "we do not seek to end the world nor does arjug.........we simply seek to remake it at the most fundamental level"
"And you don't realize that doing so would require the end of the world to do that?" Luna scoffed and shook her head "You are too smart to be that dumb"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 12, 2016 10:41 pm

(goodnight)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Thu May 12, 2016 10:44 pm

[size=47](Goodnight)[/size]
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sat May 14, 2016 5:54 pm

"Apologies." Sinopa said simply, bowing slightly, "I had wished to try and see if I could learn any new information. I was only there for a few minutes longer than you were. Time... runs slower here?" She suddenly looked concerned. "But if time ran slower in the labyrinth than our world, and where we are now, time runs slower than the labyrinth... But that can't be right. Perhaps I'm misreading into it?"

She shook her head, "We... Need to get back to the Kingdom. Volo is soon to be invaded, by an awakened hive of skitheren." She quickly explained what she had learned from the flustered Council member, her voice showing a distilled concern.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sat May 14, 2016 6:43 pm

"This isn't good at all...hmm if this really is an artificial plane thier has to be a catalyst if we break it, it will cause a collapse of the plane, although that's not good to be here when it happens before the plane completely falls apart it should cause a chain reaction destroying an identical catalyst on Etris, creating a crack between this plane and Etris that we can escape through, although thier are several things to consider, first if this is the way to the catalyst which is what it seems.like from the way the council spoke, then I have a wierd feeling that this place will be guarded and second the council described time as moving slower but time doesn't appear to be constant either if you were up thier for only a few moments but I was down here for a couple of hours then I think time in this plane may be broken.I don't think this plane is stable in fact they probably have to repair the catalyst every few days, but if time is broken then we have to stay together at all times, otherwise we might wind up in the same place, but 50 years apart" as Maren looked at Sinopa in the darkness he Bagan to think back to just before.he fell off the ledge "wait, did Sinopa blush?" As Maren contemplated this he quickly dashed such thoughts from his mind "absurd she hardly trust me enough to listen to me, anymore than that is impossible" as Maren turned his thoughts elsewhere
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sat May 14, 2016 6:50 pm

The kitsune listened to his explanation and stiffening at his idea of what could happen if they split from each other. Not wanting to wander the area on a different time frame, she instinctively stepped closer to Maren, though did not show her face at the gesture. "Alright," she said simply, wondering what he was thinking as he saw the pondering look on his face. Still feeling a bit guilty about what had happened, she tried to make her voice sound a bit softer, calmer and more understanding. "Then where do we go?"
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun May 15, 2016 10:24 am

"Honestly I'm not sure, but if we stay here, who knows what will happen, I say we start walking down one of these paths and hope to find a way out" as Maren finished talking h heard the changeling speak up again "you shouldn't be here, the grillicks will devour you whole" "what in the world is a grillick" as Maren finished that thought a low but loud animal like moan could be heard in the distance
Maren turns towards Sinopa a begins to realize that maybe she shouldn't trust him after all this arm has claimed as many friends as it has opponents, he looks Down at his infernal arm "maybe she will trust me more if I tell her something more personal, or better yet explain this accursed arm" Maren looks over at Sinopa before making up his mind "you know this arm isn't natural" Maren says gesturing to his black as night arm.
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sun May 15, 2016 10:34 am

Sinopa looked down at the arm he gestured to, then back at his face. She cocked an eyebrow with an expression of I'm-Not-Exactly-Sure-What-You're-Trying-To-Get-At, "I'd think that seems to be a bit of an elephant in the room." Her voice echoed down the empty caverns, drowning in her not-very-impressed but non the less curious tone. "I can tell by the way you favor it you seem to be almost ashamed or nervous of it." Her tail flicked as her ears pointed towards the agonized moan, with her slotted eyes sparking a bit in anxiety but she kept calm. "I'd pry, but I do not like others prying into my business myself." She said, turning her face back to the direction they travelled.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 15, 2016 10:41 am

Starrnico wrote:
mrman011235 wrote:The scion began to speak more but this time it's tone changed to a.more serious one "we do not seek to end the world nor does arjug.........we simply seek to remake it at the most fundamental level"
"And you don't realize that doing so would require the end of the world to do that?" Luna scoffed and shook her head "You are too smart to be that dumb"
(poke)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun May 15, 2016 10:48 am

"Where is that may be fine for you, I feel as though my arm may be growing restless, you see I am a magus and curiosity has made me less than......normal, theres a reason my house seemed so abandoned back at Volo I hardly ever left and hardly got any visitors because of this arm it has an aura around it making people around me have dark feelings come to the surface, fear, hate, envy, etc, etc but this arm I got from a daimona (daimona are powerful demon's and are usually the leaders of large armies of devils in the infernal plane)I fought a daimona because he wouldn't let me leave I lost the fight but I cut off its arm and as payment for being capable of harming him he gave me a gift, his arm, the power of a daimona, but for injuring him and making him look bad in front of his own army he gave me a curse as well my mind will be plagued with night terrors til the end of my days slowly draining me of my sanity, and my body, well..." as Maren stopped thier he undid several of this buttons near the top of his robe and exposed his shoulder and his left best at first due to the darkness it's hard to tell what's thier but at a closer look one could tell that thier are blackened viens slowly crawling from Maren's arm to his breast the arm is consuming him.
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum