Razed Realms:The traitors return

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Razed Realms:The traitors return

Post by mrman011235 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:55 am

In this world there are humans who worship dead gods, you know this because you have had a vision of each throne of each god, they were all empty the thrones were, the eyes were black pits signaling lifessness as you gazed 
In horror as each god fell from a mighty swing of the blade....no, THAT blade you don't know much about it but from nursery rhymes, why? Because everyone knew the old story of the mortal smithy arjug the man who was cursed by the gods themselves but only you and a handful of others new the full story and you saw in fear through the vision as arjug killed the gods one by one you still have k nightmares about it especially at the end of the vision he looks in your direction brandishing that accursed blade before saying "what a minor inconvenience" as he swings his blade at you, you see one final image, the tavern the same one you currently stand at the tavern is filled with drunken patrons mercs or some such it is then that you see him the guy all the way in the back he's not drinking or talking just watching......just watching now....what do you do?

Characters and OOC

Last edited by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding link)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Re: Razed Realms:The traitors return

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:09 am

((Time period? I'm guessing medieval, right?))

The girl stood uncomfortably, and pulled the hood on her cloak over her head. She made a single moment of eye contact with the man, feeling uncomfortable at his gaze, before swinging her cloak out extravagantly and walking out, leaving her chair pushed out as she exited, really feeling the need to get out of there as soon as possible.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:37 am

(Sorry forgot about time period it's midevil scifi)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:53 am

The man gently touched the rune on hus belt to check if the welin stones were still working, he felt some power but it was clearly draining and fast he followed the girl out not because he wished her demise but because he could see it in her eyes fear as though she had witnessed something.....wrong, he knew what she had seen for which he had seen it as well, he had to protect her not because he wanted to but because he had to he knew something was happening something....unnatural, unnerving if you will so he followed her carefully and quietly as he recited an old spell in hopes his welin stones still had enough juice in them to cast another spell....he stopped for he felt it, a polyfury (a weak creaturemade of pure magicka that can shapeshift, only apprenticed biomancers can detect a polyfury and only because of there tie to the welin springheart) presence but what did he wonder would draw a poly fury in to the cities they're camoflauge is only skin deep they can't even speak common for goodness sake they are afraid of the civil races anyway so what he though what made a fury a poly fury much less come to the city the man had questions but no answers
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:39 pm

The girl only felt his gaze linger after she left, and was disturbed by it. With unfathomable ease she weaves through the crowds like a thread weaving through fabric. There was a discomfort nearby, as if something was happening that shouldn't be. But she couldn't pinpoint it, she had no experience with such things. Maybe she just needed to continue on her way. What was she again? The dream befuddled her mind to a point that she had focus to remember... A mercenary. Not the fighting type. She's the one that snuck around, putting on faces and masks, gathering intel and information through converse and script. Yes, yes, that was it. She had no job right now but she was living comfortably so she wasn't worried quite yet. She kept walking, her pace getting a bit faster as she ignored the feeling of being followed.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:16 pm

The man saw her movements gliding as though a mere shadow of a person .....no a ghost the man knew she would run should he run after her he decided to keep his distance instead he would wait for the polyfury to make it a move but he would need to keep an eye on her instead of using his normal runes for incantations he decided he would need something more subtle and decided to attempt a hex  knowing he would probably mess up the first time since he has only ever been trained in chaos hexes he decided to try a protection hex on a nearby frog as he stood there he did what he was taught by his old neighbor from when he was a kid he concentrated and started using his internal supply of magic to write the words of power into the air knowing he was running out of time l, since the girl would be gone in a matter of seconds he decided to cut a few corners in the technique he was amazed as he did it at first since the frog was lightly beginning to glow the sign of a protection hex the frog would be saved from its next clash with death alas this hex uses a lot of magic as is and for someone not experienced in th is art like the man it was tiring to say the least, then as the man turned away ready to cast the same hex on the girl running through the crowd ahead he heard it behind him the gutteral howl of a fury in this case the polyfury he turned hoping it wasn't what he thought but it was just as he feared he placed the protection hex on the polyfury this wasn't good but it was a polyfury and it's in the city polyfurys are unstable and generally have a lifespan of only a few hours, they also can only mimic creatures they have seen before, as result a polyfury in the city doesn't have much so as the polyfury changed from a frog the man got his dual knives ready not quite skilled in melee but he is however skilled in th magic art of jin-makis the art of channeling magic slowly through his body to make it faster but as he is right now he will only be able to do it for a few seconds but a few seconds will be all he needs as 2 quick slices will be all he needs, afterall he thought what was is going to change into, a dog? What,he saw both terrified him and left him dumbfounded as the polyfury changed into a arch drake, a 70 foot dragon that can bury it self and move around underground as though it was flying through the sky, a breath that would cover everything in sharp deadly crystals turning the very world around it into a spiky trap it inhaled the man knew all kinds of magic spells several of which might even be able to kill it, the man however also knew it was an Arch drake meaning it's very breath could was magical in nature and could disrupt spells, this was not the mans day but it might be his last, it was then that thean heard it behind him a civilian the civilian stood in shock before turning tail and shouting to the top of his lungs
Civilian:RUN IT'S AN ARCH DRAKE!
Ah crap the man thought he knew the gaurds were lazy and would do nothing but wait this out he needed help so he did the one spell that nearly any mage can do provided they have even the tiniest amount of magicka and a picture in thier head of the face of the person they wish to think to, so the man thought a message to the girl who ran "help the gaurds are lazy many civilians will die I can't promise all the answers but I have seen it too the, fall of the gods and i think it has to do with an old book please help me magic is near useless against an archdrake and my blades aren't sharp enough to cut through its scales I need your help, please I beg of you"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:34 pm

As she saw the crowd began to stir and jostle in panic, the voice in her head startled her. It worried her as well, as it felt invasive and made her feel vulnerable. She got a slight headache from the experience but listened to his words carefully. A drake, and a large archdrake at that. The man needed help? What could she do? She was not well experienced in fighting. Still, she turned back towards the direction the strange echo in her head seemed to come from, once again effortlessly slipping through the push and pull of the crowd. When she finally came upon him she stopped, shifting her cloak more to where it cover her body.

She saw the reptilian, and froze, before tensing up, ready to leap to the side if needed. Her arms underneath her cloak shifted, as if she grasped something in her hands.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:56 pm

The man turned to the woman and said "listen no time for a proper greeting I'm verxilias nice to meet you now we're about to die but i think I have a plan now do you trust me?"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The man turned to the woman and said "listen no time for a proper greeting I'm verxilias nice to meet you now we're about to die but i think I have a plan now do you trust me?"
She looked at him. "Sinopa." was the only words she said regarding her name, "I can trust you on a plan of attack, I suppose."
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:05 pm

"I need you to distract it but first..." the man ran up to her in a fraction of a second a using a basic spell flickerstep as some mages call it, as he stood there he roughly placed his hand on her shoulder and placed a hex on her the same one he put on the archdrake "thier now be careful you can only dodge death once with this hex" the man stepped back as he beGan to channel his magicka and hoped that the girl would kill it before he would have to resort to...that he shuddered as he looked at his left arm the one th at was wrapped up as though it was broken, but he knew it wasn't broken but corrupted and begged what ever gods may still be alive that he may not have to use it
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:08 pm

She nodded. With a sudden burst of almost unnatural speed she flanked the drake. She threw something at its head. Nothing dangerous, but as she acrobatically scaled the sides of the houses to the rooftops, the half eaten apples bounced off the drake's head.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:34 pm

Apples? He thought, ah a distraction while she moves into position very agile and quick too almost at the neck a little closer and she can get the kill it nice to see a....oh....no........no, no, no, no, he looked in horror as the arch drake did something he thought wasn't even possible....it spoke to most people it would come across as a bunch of garbled incoherent howls but to Verxilias it was clear as day it was speaking draconian Verxilias shouted at the arch drake "are-....are you intelligent?" As he said this the giant lizard diverted it's attention to the young mage and it said "humans ever so pretentious that they forget that there are other creatures that know magic including ones capable of polymorph spells such as i, leave human you and the girl leave and forget what you saw, Arguj only wishes to slay gods not mortals leave and you will be spared" verxilias couldn't believe what he was hearing so it wasn't just a dream but more than that this archdrake was real and it had something to do with Arjug, Verxilias was getting frustrated he always had a short temper when he was clueless he wanted answers and now, but clearly this drake wasn't going to tell them anything this was going to end he grabbed the clothe on his left arm and pulled it off to reveal a black almost charcoal black arm looking as though it was still burning he focused but it didn't take much because this arm only knows destruction he shouted at the arch drake again "if you do not tell me anything about Arjug I will kill you", the arch drake laughed as or at least what could be considered laughing
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:58 pm

The girl listened in on the conversation. Her ears heard his words as if they were her own tongue. As she listened something within her stilled with dreadful terror at the idea that was being brought to truth. The dream was a vision, and a harrowing one at that. She had a mark upon her now, for it. But the gods... If everything was uncovered, then what will happen to the world? The immortals are no longer there to care for the earth and its children. Arguj has ended this world... 

The girl suddenly muttered something, and vanished. She reappeared on the back of the drake's head. Two kusarigama wrapped around the reptile's thick neck as she suddenly pulled backwards, pressing harshly against his throat. "Nobody threatens me."
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:09 am

No, she's too close never plant yourself on a archdrakes skin it can send it's magic through it very skin she needs to move and fast or else she will be impaled as he thought abo it it he knew what he had to do he grabbed his left hand and as it cackled to life he aimed at the drakes well revealed neck he whispered something old an incantation as old as the eldest demon, it was an incantation of chaos as he finished it his arm started building up a ball of lightning then the drake taunted him "if you think lightning magic can kill me than your a fool it is simply more energy to feast on" as he fired the bolt of energy the only thing he could say was "Sinopa, RUN!" He hoped she heard him in time to vanish because the very next second the bolt hit it did not create a electric field as the drake had expected it exploded in a violent array of brimstone and necrotic energies for this was not magic but the infernal arts a different supernatural power altogether....and a curse, the mage grew weary and decided to wait a few moments to see if Sinopa was still alive
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:31 am

( Eat wow, cool rp Very Happy 1 question though, does everyone see that same vision on the starting post?)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:25 am

(Yeah its what draws the group together)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:46 am

Another female had been watching the commotion from afar. She wasn't the sort to get right in the thick of battle, but she couldn't not get involved now. She pulled her bow out and took aim, whispering a spell over the arrow before she let it fly at the drake. The arrow would release a light spell once it hit, whether it penetrated between the scales or not.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:34 am

The young mage could feel the presence of other magic and became worried....that was until he saw the arrow let loose into the drake the blinding light provided something bo th the mage and the other girl had been missing up until now at this point he fired another bolt of infernal energy only this time instead of detonating it immediately he let it settle absorbing the magicka from the drake making the spell even more powerful then the mage said "RUN IT'S GOING TO BLOW!!"

Last edited by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typr)
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Sinopa had vanished, and now appeared to be watching silently from a safe distance away, still being covered by the cloak as she acted as if she had never taken part of the battle at all. The hood of the cloak twitched as if something had moved underneath it. She held yet another apple in her hand, eating it as if watching a drake in the middle of town was perfectly normal.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Luna moved away from the battle, glancing to the cloaked people she was helping in this battle, though she didn't see the fox girl at first. She hadn't been all that close to begin with, so had less distance to travel to return to her canine companion's side then hide from the blast to come.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:10 pm

"Are you still alive, you giant gecko?"
........then out of smoke barreling towards verxilias was the archdrake
"Cmon don't make me it get boring if I do.....fine" as soon as the drake was upon th e young mage teeth bared ready to shred the little guy, it fell backwards on its chest was a shoulder guard riddled with runes designed to suppress it wielders power
"You really, should have stopped while you were ahead" the young mage making quick steps towards the drake as though he was approaching a mere cat, the drake whipped it's crystal covered tail around as the young mage looked at the wall of spikes getting ready to impale him he couldn't but help say "mines bigger" out of thin air a large blue glowing blade comes slashing down on the drakes tail cutting through its scales and magical armor as though it was as easy as skinning a rabbit the young mage stuck his right arm out creating 4 more of the magical blades they started spinning faster, and faster until they were a blurry disc the mage tossed it the drake realizing how close he is to death gets in one last attempt at the mages life as it inhales getting ready for a large breath attack the young mage simply says "if you breath you will die, if you don't you will die the only difference between these outcomes is one is messier than the other and i would rather not get blood on my cap" then a plume of magical flames a bigger one than even the mage has seen but he did not care not in the slightest as the blades he threw towards the drake were absorbing the drakes breath feeding his own demise as soon the blades were nearly as half as long as the drake
"Why is it everyone wants to fight the monsters it's not fun.....frankly I find it boring"
SHINK!!!!
"well.....I would rather he would've just died now theres bits and pieces of him everywhere.....eh disgusting"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:30 pm

Luna came closer to the pair, glancing around then focusing on the mage that had come out fighting and wondering about him and that female she had caught a glimpse of on the dragon's back. One had had dropped to touch the head of her wolf as she stood still again, silently watching and pondering both the fight and the vision before it

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:36 pm

As the mage stood there he said out loud "hello you still there sinopa..........just want this to go on the record I'm not a bad guy I'll even drop my illusion if you are willing to do a proper greeting"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by NightshadeTheFox on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Sinopa casually walked forward, her amber eyes gazing at the two in suspicion. She was still completely covered by the dark hooded cloak, her only feature that could be seen was her face.
NightshadeTheFox
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by mrman011235 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:54 pm

As the young mage stood thier he Bagan to introduce himself again only this time, his body shimmered and looked as though hus skin was cracking like glass the lines getting larger and longer until finally CRASH!! The illusion spell was no more and as he stood there in long blue hair colorless eyes he said what he assumed was only customary "I'm Verxilias Marin that being said you may call me Marin for which Verxilias is just a stage name, now my dear little vixen may I ask if you trust me now?"
mrman011235
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum