✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 24, 2014 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven  I am a Texas Ranger, my name is Cordell Walker. I have traveled all over the state, catching robbers and thieves and bringing them to justice. Now I have come to the town of Austin, Texas. It is a fast growing city, and that means crime, so here I am. The other cities nearby are San Antonio, Johnson City, and Fredricksburg.

Like a Star @ heaven I am U.S Marshal Walt Dunnigan Sent to Central Texas to investigate some odd happenins.  I will be working with others to help gt to the bottom of this mystery.. one that may change the face of Texas forever.  I dispatched a telegram to the other nearby towns.........
I will be needing your assistance in this investigation we have 4 unexplained murders of rangers and missing persons. Missing cattle and horses. They seemed to have just vanished.  And mind your bank loads, highway robbers have been hitting hard on the east roads.
-US Marshal Walt Dunnigan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Horses:
You are a horse, living in Texas. You are wild and free, born that way or a runaway from one of the many homesteaders. What will your fate be?

Rangers:
You are a Texas Ranger. You track down the bad guys and bring them to justice. You work with the town marshals to try to keep Texas and the homesteaders safe.

Marshals:
You are a marshal. You work to keep your town safe and running smoothly, and to catch any bad guys in the area.

Indians:
You are part of the Comanche or Apache tribes. You either distrust the white men or actively try to drive them out. Some few advocate peace between the tribes and the white men.

Cowboys:
You are a cowboy. Living and working on the ranches or trying to find a job with a ranch. You capture the wild horses to break them and sell them at market at roundup time.

Immigrant: You are a recent immigrant trying to claim a piece of land to call your home in this wild place. You must avoid the thieves and hostile indians to have a chance of surviving here.

Robber/Thief:
You are a robber or thief. You take what you can from who you can and try not to get caught by the marshals or the rangers.

Townsperson: Store keepers, saloon owners, employees, and residents of Various sorts. Not an immigrant.

Character forms/thread:

Rules:

~Remember this is in the mid 1800's
~RP realistic
~No modern cussing
~Try to use proper spelling and grammar
~Your limit of characters is however many you are able to handle.
~Storytellers Can is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Enjoy the threads country Music XD)

Last edited by Starrnico on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:12 am

Josiah smiled at Philip. "I wouldn't say no t'either a beer or a shot of the house rotgut. The CHEAP House rotgut, that is. Bes' we had on campaign was what we could distill ourselves in th' back th' chuckwagon, and Gregory's rotgut was good for two things: cleaning weapons, and killing you. His BEER, however... I've from an Irish immigrant I once fought beside that Gregory's beer was second only to a draught in the British Isles. 'Gweneth' think 'twas called."
Josiah set his rifle against a chair and looped the sling over its back before taking the seat.
"Philip, I hate to sound rude, but d'ya know an'one cap'ble of cookin' powder? Me arms enjoy steady diet of bullets 'binin' five grain gun-cotton an' 40 grain powder. Burn cleaner, reach longer. 's'why I's able to hit that rock away yonder from here."
Josiah looked at the bartender, "Rock was what? Hunnert? Hunnert-twen'y yards out?"

Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:14 pm

(I had answered that Sad Now I forgot the guy's name though.) 
Phillip answered him,there was someone that made bullets, though he was outside of town, for the entire town's safety of course. The ladies here had already placed the beer in front of the newcomer and himself, so he lifted the bottle to take a swig of his own. "The rock was a hundred and fifteen feet out, if it matters., it's a great shot anyway"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Night on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nightwish wrote:
Starrnico wrote:Walker headed for the camp, ready to shoot any who came against them as they came to get the other girls free.

The natives followed, protecting what they rightfully stole from the married men. They defensively fired darts and tossed hatchets.
Walker would use the native rocks to hide behind while he shot at the indians that fired at him and Walt

The natives would fall one by one, but their numbers were great. His best action would flee in the caverns.

Night
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:00 pm

Night wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nightwish wrote:
Starrnico wrote:Walker headed for the camp, ready to shoot any who came against them as they came to get the other girls free.

The natives followed, protecting what they rightfully stole from the married men. They defensively fired darts and tossed hatchets.
Walker would use the native rocks to hide behind while he shot at the indians that fired at him and Walt

The natives would fall one by one, but their numbers were great. His best action would flee in the caverns.
Walker glanced to Walt as they shot at the natives "Do we take this girl and move to the caverns?" He would hate to leave the others behind though. He had to stop and reload to shoot some more.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Night on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Night wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nightwish wrote:

Walker glanced to Walt as they shot at the natives "Do we take this girl and move to the caverns?" He would hate to leave the others behind though. He had to stop and reload to shoot some more.

(I believe they had two but two. One got away on a horse and the other is in captivity.)

As long as Walter remained to hold his ground and Fire upon them. The natives retaliated and released arrows. Bolts rained from the sky, but they were limited too.

Night
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:21 am

Night wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Night wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nightwish wrote:

(I believe they had two but two. One got away on a horse and the other is in captivity.)

As long as Walter remained to hold his ground and Fire upon them. The natives retaliated and released arrows. Bolts rained from the sky, but they were limited too.
(Jason and Don have one girl, other side of the camp Walt and Walker have one girl, and the natives have the oldest girl. I think)
Walker looked to Walt to see what he wanted to do
([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Night on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:11 pm

(One of the natives got away on the horse with a knocked out girl. Was she really young or a teen?)

Night
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Night wrote:(One of the natives got away on the horse with a knocked out girl. Was she really young or a teen?)
(That's the one Jason and Don have, they shot the horse out from under the native and knocked the girl out)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Night on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:27 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Night wrote:(One of the natives got away on the horse with a knocked out girl. Was she really young or a teen?)
(That's the one Jason and Don have, they shot the horse out from under the native and knocked the girl out)

(Okay there was two at the time. Jane and Carley. Carley was already taken by a younger Native while your Walt and the other one was rescuing the pregnant woman from the chief. Jane is the one you rescued who is much older.)

Night
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum