✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 24, 2014 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Like a Star @ heaven

 Like a Star @ heaven  I am a Texas Ranger, my name is Cordell Walker. I have traveled all over the state, catching robbers and thieves and bringing them to justice. Now I have come to the town of Austin, Texas. It is a fast growing city, and that means crime, so here I am. The other cities nearby are San Antonio, Johnson City, and Fredricksburg.

 Like a Star @ heaven I am U.S Marshal Walt Dunnigan Sent to Central Texas to investigate some odd happenins.  I will be working with others to help gt to the bottom of this mystery.. one that may change the face of Texas forever.  I dispatched a telegram to the other nearby towns.........
I will be needing your assistance in this investigation we have 4 unexplained murders of rangers and missing persons. Missing cattle and horses. They seemed to have just vanished.  And mind your bank loads, highway robbers have been hitting hard on the east roads.
-US Marshal Walt Dunnigan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Horses:
You are a horse, living in Texas. You are wild and free, born that way or a runaway from one of the many homesteaders. What will your fate be?

Rangers:
You are a Texas Ranger. You track down the bad guys and bring them to justice. You work with the town marshals to try to keep Texas and the homesteaders safe.

Marshals:
You are a marshal. You work to keep your town safe and running smoothly, and to catch any bad guys in the area.

Indians:
You are part of the Comanche or Apache tribes. You either distrust the white men or actively try to drive them out. Some few advocate peace between the tribes and the white men.

Cowboys:
You are a cowboy. Living and working on the ranches or trying to find a job with a ranch. You capture the wild horses to break them and sell them at market at roundup time.

Immigrant: You are a recent immigrant trying to claim a piece of land to call your home in this wild place. You must avoid the thieves and hostile indians to have a chance of surviving here.

Robber/Thief:
You are a robber or thief. You take what you can from who you can and try not to get caught by the marshals or the rangers.

Townsperson: Store keepers, saloon owners, employees, and residents of Various sorts. Not an immigrant.

Character forms/thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rules:

~Remember this is in the mid 1800's
~RP realistic
~No modern cussing
~Try to use proper spelling and grammar
~Your limit of characters is however many you are able to handle.
~Storytellers Can is Threadlord

(Enjoy the threads country Music XD)



Last edited by Starrnico on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42415
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down


Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:31 am

((changed the range his spencer is capable of... the common rifles of the cowboys shot 90-120 yards... instead of Josiah being Matthew Quigley, now, he's just a former soldier with a slightly more powerful than average rifle... he can hit out to 175 yards with accurate adjustments and a solid place to assist in aiming.))

Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 399
Join date : 2016-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:02 pm

The towns people took cover and peeked out from behind their places as the show went down. A few men with guns stood ready to help the stranger that was taking on the gang.

The leader chewed on his cigar a bit and let go of the woman he was handling by the arm. "You might bold for a lone gunman Mr."  He said in a mocking manner and held his revolver cocked.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21455
Likes : 7
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:08 am

Josiah turned his head just enough to see the man, looked at his weapon.
"That hammer falls on a fired chamber, you'll be dead before you can eject the second cartridge. If it falls on a live one, you'd best hope you hit me in the head or the heart."
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 399
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:58 pm

"I ain't out of rounds yet." He cackled, a sly eye fixed on Josiah.

Two more no good low lifes made their way around the bend. Ready to help take out the brave fool.

Yet, Josiah didn't stand alone. A fancy lady down the way to their right, held up a rifle and shot, taking two of the gunman's hats off.  She quickly reloaded and held it up again. "Don't get cocky just because the Sheriff and his deputy are out of town.  You are outgunned by most of this here town." She said in a bold tone, even though her shot was sharp, she was shaking.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21455
Likes : 7
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Walker nodded and looked to the girl in his arms. "Yeah, gotta keep this one safe too." He said then looked to the tents. "Let's do what we can."
"Yes....  Move her to a bit of a hiding spot, poor kid isn't going to wake up anytime soon.... " Walt knew they had their hands full. 

Walker nodded and looked around before lifting the girl to hide her from sight so they could rescue the other girls "Alright, let's get the others out of there and safe."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21455
Likes : 7
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:43 pm

Josiah used the distraction of the female shooter to spin about to face his attacker, the hammer of his single-action rifle ready to fall, and his Remington New Model Army revolver also in his off-hand.
"Hain't ne'er faced a vet has yeh?"
Josiah cocked the hammer on his pistol, "Which it goin' ter be? Let th' lass go, or find out jes' how many bullets fly afore you go inner box?"
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 399
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:51 pm

"You ain't the law animal Doc." He laughed then put the girl between them. " I do what I want."  The man had a slight slur in his draw as he spoke, they'd obviously been drinking.

The second guy looked around confused a moment and then debated on stepping out or facing what he noticed, a few other townsmen were getting ready to aim weapons. "Jake, we best cal it a day."

"No way Has." Said the thirst. "That Loosey Goosey done shot my best hat off."  He pointed his gun at her and the lady down the way pulled the trigger. The man fell before he got a shot off.

Jake the one holding the hostage turned his gun to the lady that had just fired, feeling safe from the 'vet' as he had the woman between them. He was about to fire.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21455
Likes : 7
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Josiah's aim, perfected by eight years in the military as a sharpshooter, and a dozen firing his grandfather's Brown Bess musket, was far truer than anticipated. 
The 14 gram bullet tore out of Josiah's revolver at 1190 feet a second and slammed into the open-framed Colt revolver Jake was holding with 682 foot-pounds of force. The joint of barrel and axle pin practically exploded, tearing the barrel of the Colt halfway off.
Josiah returned to aiming down his rifle, "Yer outta bullets now, fool."
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 399
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:24 pm

Many were watching the fight from their high windows or peeking around window frames or door frames. They cheered when the gun was shot out of the bandit's hand


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42415
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Josiah snarled, "I'm gonna give ya few moments t' ree-leyez th' err' yo' wayz; let th' girl go, an' I let th' vil'gers have ya. If'n y' don't, I turn yor head int' canteen."
((TRANSLATED: I'm going to give you a few moments to realize the error of your ways; let the girl go, and I'll let the villagers have you. If you don't, I'll turn your head into a canteen."))
Josiah's eyes were dead as a shark's as he implied he was the exact wrong war-veteran to mess with.
"You sonuva-!" Jake went for the belly-gun in his belt, and his brains vacated the rear of his skull, evicted by a .44-45 paper-patched bullet from Josiah's rifle.
"ANYONE ELSE?!"
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 399
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:32 pm

The outlaw fell straight back after sprays of blood covered the side of the ladies head that he held. She screamed and was trembling, falling straight to her knees as she cried.

The few bandits scattered about took off with the loot in their hands, or the whiskey in their jugs, about five of them, and took off on their horses.

The female shooter down the way put her rifle to her side, she gave Josiah a simple nod then retreated back into the buildings off the main road through town. She seemed to not want to be confronted. Her curly brown hair  was pulled back ans she seemed to dress fancy. As soon as she had shown up, she vanished behind the other hotel in town. 

The bar maid had been watchin with a grin on her face. She brought Josiah another beer. "When ya ready, this be your partin gift."


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21455
Likes : 7
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:08 am

Josiah nodded, then accepted the offered beverage. "Much obliged, ma'am. Sorry fer th' trouble."
Another night under the stars. Great.
"I'm guessing the stable's full-up, hm?"
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 399
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:48 am

Phillip Taylor came to the saloon after the dust-up was over and looked to the man that had helped out "Howdy"


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42415
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:29 pm

The lady looked at the new comer and nodded to him then back to Josiah. "We have room... some of those men may have been wanted, The Sheriff mighten pay ya. I would testify to et, as will that Lady. She is married to his partner."


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21455
Likes : 7
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:32 pm

"I'll speak with him when he returns. In the meantime, I'd like to bunk in the stables with my horse if you don't mind?"
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 399
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:53 am

She looked around then took his hand. "Come with me." She said, almost eagerly. If the stranger was willing to comply, she pulled him aside away from the immediate hearing of others.  "If you like you can stay in my room, seems better fitting than the stables don't ya think?"

___

Once Philip entered another waitress approached him. "Anything I can get ya sweetheart?" She was a little older and a sturdy woman. Probably in charge of the other gals in the place.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21455
Likes : 7
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She looked around then took his hand. "Come with me." She said, almost eagerly. If the stranger was willing to comply, she pulled him aside away from the immediate hearing of others.  "If you like you can stay in my room, seems better fitting than the stables don't ya think?"

___

Once Philip entered another waitress approached him. "Anything I can get ya sweetheart?" She was a little older and a sturdy woman. Probably in charge of the other gals in the place.
Phillip smiled at the lady and tipped his hat before removing it "Just came by foe a drink and to get a look at him" He motioned to the sharpshooter then smiled at her again. He could be persuaded to stay for more than a drink


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42415
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:43 pm

Josiah lifted a eyebrow under his hat, then leaned in a whispered in Molly's ear, "Far as 'come hither's go, that was the best I've heard since Houston. You sure about that offer?"
Josiah leaned back and tipped his hat at the stranger, "Mr. Townfolk, I 'preciate the vote of confidence, but I'm jus' 'nother kin'a Trouble. Jus' more civ'liz' Trouble."
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 399
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by nightwish on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Blyde watched her behave bitterly towards his gift. He sighed, listening to her complain which irritated him a little. "No, Meadow, there is a way out. I just don't want to leave yet." He replied to her. "I also have some things that may bring his temperature down." 
___

The creepy cheiftain ignored her objecting shrills for him to cease. He proceed on to sadistically taunt her. His clammy finger outlined her thigh slowly as his spine-chilling voice spoke up. "Summit or fight?" He repeated.
__

The cowboy grunted when the disobedient Jane bolted off, and didn't listen. He, hoped on his horse leaving two of his men to chase after Jane. Once close enough, he scooped her up, and coldly knocked her out, avoiding loud screams as he galloped.
Meadow  listened to him, only  understanding  most.  She snuggled  up to his side as if sad. Still holding  her meat.  "Hhhhold?"


____

Nora was a lovely  woman her pregnancy  not overly  noticeable.  She kept crying, but not  wanting  her baby hurt, stopped  resisting him.  Tears flooded her face, to go from  murdered  husband  to Savages mate. 

____


Jane went limp when he knocked her out.   It was easy for  him to run off with  the  girl.

Blyde wasn't the affectionate type. He grumbled when she brushed close to his warm body begging to be cuddled with. He shook his head. "No, I'm going to eat this meat and then going to heal Pa." He informed in a deeper grumble.
___

The wicked chieftain wickedly chuckled when she finally complied to his cruel endeavors. "Submit it be." His cold digits crawled under her leg. But the hollers and gunshots outside distracted him and he looked away, peeping through the small crevice of the door noticing his men sprinting.
____


Jane got bucked and ruthlessly smacked into a crimson boulder rendering her unconscious.
Meadow noted his rejection.  He confused  the girl.  He acted like he wanted her, according  to her ways, then kept  rejecting at the same time.  Or was she bait to kill her people... something  that  some  white men  did.  

Meadow bit into the  meat and slowly  ate it.  Either way the pretty  native was unhappy.  Especially  over her father.  

-----

Nora made small cries as he prepared  to do his dastardly  deed.  Then the commotion  took him away and she scrambled  back away, pulling   her skirt back down over legs.  She quickly tried to lift the side of the tent and escape  the nasty mans possession.

-----

(You already  knocked  her out lol)


The blonde haired girl could do nothing to escape  or chase after her little  sister.




Blyde was puzzled by this exotic woman. He wasn't sure what she wanted or what she disliked. However, he did understand she wanted to be held, but he avoided any close contact. He detained a few inches from her enjoying his sizzling stag meat.
___

In the corner of his eye he noted his prized jewel swiftly escaping through the narrow flap beneath the tent. "no!" He hollered in a deep tone of distress. His massive dirty fingers clamped her bare leg to drag her back to his evil clutches.
___

(Wait..isn't there two? )


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
nightwish
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 2396
Likes : 1
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Man Cave

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Blyde watched her behave bitterly towards his gift. He sighed, listening to her complain which irritated him a little. "No, Meadow, there is a way out. I just don't want to leave yet." He replied to her. "I also have some things that may bring his temperature down." 
___

The creepy cheiftain ignored her objecting shrills for him to cease. He proceed on to sadistically taunt her. His clammy finger outlined her thigh slowly as his spine-chilling voice spoke up. "Summit or fight?" He repeated.
__

The cowboy grunted when the disobedient Jane bolted off, and didn't listen. He, hoped on his horse leaving two of his men to chase after Jane. Once close enough, he scooped her up, and coldly knocked her out, avoiding loud screams as he galloped.
Meadow  listened to him, only  understanding  most.  She snuggled  up to his side as if sad. Still holding  her meat.  "Hhhhold?"


____

Nora was a lovely  woman her pregnancy  not overly  noticeable.  She kept crying, but not  wanting  her baby hurt, stopped  resisting him.  Tears flooded her face, to go from  murdered  husband  to Savages mate. 

____


Jane went limp when he knocked her out.   It was easy for  him to run off with  the  girl.

Blyde wasn't the affectionate type. He grumbled when she brushed close to his warm body begging to be cuddled with. He shook his head. "No, I'm going to eat this meat and then going to heal Pa." He informed in a deeper grumble.
___

The wicked chieftain wickedly chuckled when she finally complied to his cruel endeavors. "Submit it be." His cold digits crawled under her leg. But the hollers and gunshots outside distracted him and he looked away, peeping through the small crevice of the door noticing his men sprinting.
____


Jane got bucked and ruthlessly smacked into a crimson boulder rendering her unconscious.
Meadow noted his rejection.  He confused  the girl.  He acted like he wanted her, according  to her ways, then kept  rejecting at the same time.  Or was she bait to kill her people... something  that  some  white men  did.  

Meadow bit into the  meat and slowly  ate it.  Either way the pretty  native was unhappy.  Especially  over her father.  

-----

Nora made small cries as he prepared  to do his dastardly  deed.  Then the commotion  took him away and she scrambled  back away, pulling   her skirt back down over legs.  She quickly tried to lift the side of the tent and escape  the nasty mans possession.

-----

(You already  knocked  her out lol)


The blonde haired girl could do nothing to escape  or chase after her little  sister.




Blyde was puzzled by this exotic woman. He wasn't sure what she wanted or what she disliked. However, he did understand she wanted to be held, but he avoided any close contact. He detained a few inches from her enjoying his sizzling stag meat.
___

In the corner of his eye he noted his prized jewel swiftly escaping through the narrow flap beneath the tent. "no!" He hollered in a deep tone of distress. His massive dirty fingers clamped her bare leg to drag her back to his evil clutches.
___

(Wait..isn't there two? )
Meadow ate only a portion, which was her people's  ways then gsve him the rest.  She moved against  the wall then lay down, being silent. This stranger only confused her.

_____

Nora cried out again  as he pulled  her back to him.  Her eyes wide and her hands grasping  at the furs to try and hold on.  "Please, let me go."  She begged him.

Outside the two Marshalls  were working  their way to find where the cries were  coming  from.

------

(Yes, the yougest was taken away by a younger native  already)


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21455
Likes : 7
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:35 am

Walker headed for the camp, ready to shoot any who came against them as they came to get the other girls free.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42415
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by nightwish on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Walker headed for the camp, ready to shoot any who came against them as they came to get the other girls free.

The natives followed, protecting what they rightfully stole from the married men. They defensively fired darts and tossed hatchets.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
nightwish
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 2396
Likes : 1
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Man Cave

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Walker headed for the camp, ready to shoot any who came against them as they came to get the other girls free.

The natives followed, protecting what they rightfully stole from the married men. They defensively fired darts and tossed hatchets.
Walker would use the native rocks to hide behind while he shot at the indians that fired at him and Walt


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42415
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She looked around then took his hand. "Come with me." She said, almost eagerly. If the stranger was willing to comply, she pulled him aside away from the immediate hearing of others.  "If you like you can stay in my room, seems better fitting than the stables don't ya think?"

___

Once Philip entered another waitress approached him. "Anything I can get ya sweetheart?" She was a little older and a sturdy woman. Probably in charge of the other gals in the place.
Phillip smiled at the lady and tipped his hat before removing it "Just came by foe a drink and to get a look at him" He motioned to the sharpshooter then smiled at her again. He could be persuaded to stay for more than a drink
The lady looked over at the stranger that was whispering to the lass then took a step back when Josiah already responded to Phillip.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Josiah lifted a eyebrow under his hat, then leaned in a whispered in Molly's ear, "Far as 'come hither's go, that was the best I've heard since Houston. You sure about that offer?"
Josiah leaned back and tipped his hat at the stranger, "Mr. Townfolk, I 'preciate the vote of confidence, but I'm jus' 'nother kin'a Trouble. Jus' more civ'liz' Trouble."
The barmaid smirked as he whispered into her ear. "I wouldn't be offerin ya a nice place to sleep is I din't mean it."  She reached up and pulled his hat down farther over his eyes then walked towards the bar. "I'll show ya where on my break." She said back to him as she walked along her way.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21455
Likes : 7
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Phillip chuckled and tipped his hat to the other man "Well, them out there have not been civilized at all, so you are an improvement at least." He said then looked to the girls. "I'll buy him a drink and a meal if'n he wants it." He looked to Josiah again "I'm Philip, the town's blacksmith."


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42415
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:12 am

Josiah smiled at Philip. "I wouldn't say no t'either a beer or a shot of the house rotgut. The CHEAP House rotgut, that is. Bes' we had on campaign was what we could distill ourselves in th' back th' chuckwagon, and Gregory's rotgut was good for two things: cleaning weapons, and killing you. His BEER, however... I've from an Irish immigrant I once fought beside that Gregory's beer was second only to a draught in the British Isles. 'Gweneth' think 'twas called."
Josiah set his rifle against a chair and looped the sling over its back before taking the seat.
"Philip, I hate to sound rude, but d'ya know an'one cap'ble of cookin' powder? Me arms enjoy steady diet of bullets 'binin' five grain gun-cotton an' 40 grain powder. Burn cleaner, reach longer. 's'why I's able to hit that rock away yonder from here."
Josiah looked at the bartender, "Rock was what? Hunnert? Hunnert-twen'y yards out?"
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 399
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum