✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 24, 2014 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Like a Star @ heaven

 Like a Star @ heaven  I am a Texas Ranger, my name is Cordell Walker. I have traveled all over the state, catching robbers and thieves and bringing them to justice. Now I have come to the town of Austin, Texas. It is a fast growing city, and that means crime, so here I am. The other cities nearby are San Antonio, Johnson City, and Fredricksburg.

 Like a Star @ heaven I am U.S Marshal Walt Dunnigan Sent to Central Texas to investigate some odd happenins.  I will be working with others to help gt to the bottom of this mystery.. one that may change the face of Texas forever.  I dispatched a telegram to the other nearby towns.........
I will be needing your assistance in this investigation we have 4 unexplained murders of rangers and missing persons. Missing cattle and horses. They seemed to have just vanished.  And mind your bank loads, highway robbers have been hitting hard on the east roads.
-US Marshal Walt Dunnigan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Horses:
You are a horse, living in Texas. You are wild and free, born that way or a runaway from one of the many homesteaders. What will your fate be?

Rangers:
You are a Texas Ranger. You track down the bad guys and bring them to justice. You work with the town marshals to try to keep Texas and the homesteaders safe.

Marshals:
You are a marshal. You work to keep your town safe and running smoothly, and to catch any bad guys in the area.

Indians:
You are part of the Comanche or Apache tribes. You either distrust the white men or actively try to drive them out. Some few advocate peace between the tribes and the white men.

Cowboys:
You are a cowboy. Living and working on the ranches or trying to find a job with a ranch. You capture the wild horses to break them and sell them at market at roundup time.

Immigrant: You are a recent immigrant trying to claim a piece of land to call your home in this wild place. You must avoid the thieves and hostile indians to have a chance of surviving here.

Robber/Thief:
You are a robber or thief. You take what you can from who you can and try not to get caught by the marshals or the rangers.

Townsperson: Store keepers, saloon owners, employees, and residents of Various sorts. Not an immigrant.

Character forms/thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rules:

~Remember this is in the mid 1800's
~RP realistic
~No modern cussing
~Try to use proper spelling and grammar
~Your limit of characters is however many you are able to handle.
~Storytellers Can is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Enjoy the threads country Music XD)



Last edited by Starrnico on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down


Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon May 02, 2016 3:01 pm

nightwish wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
nightwish wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
nightwish wrote:

Blyde returned to Meadow, walking near the fiery blaze with two fresh stag meat in his two palms. "I hope you're starving Meadow." He greedily grinned. He sat parallel to the inferno.
___

The Chieftain grinned coolly, his eyes clouded with lust as he knelt down, inching closer to her hopeless, fuming self. "Summit, Chieftess. Fight, slave." He whispered tauntingly beside her cheek. His index finger brushing up her soft neck.
___

One of the hardhearted cruel cowboys muffled their heartbreaking scream by their glove, while the other dragged the youngest to introduce her to the other young native.
Meadow  looked at the meat.  She carefully  took it from  him. Her father was pale and sweating. He had a fever.  Meadow  stared at her food.  "He die."  She said  sadly.

----

Nora whimpered  and trembled under him as he crowded her femenine body. As his  nasty  finger brushed her cheek she turned her head away.

----

Jane reached her hand for her sister  as the hooligan held her captive.  Carle screamed while muffled.  Being handed over to the native, thats when the rescuers  attacked.

"Yes, he die, and you die if you don't eat." He clarified to the very stubborn indian girl. He stabbed the rubbery meat and rolled it above the fiery blaze.
___

"Mmmm...fine I pick." He cruelly whispered inches part from her glistening cheek. His bony finger traced up her leg, while using his other finger to loosen the ties, freeing her body of clothing.
___

The young native harshly bashed the young girl in the temple forcing her into a deep sleep to easily haul her away with no hassle of a fight.

The Cowboy aimed a pistol to Jane's forehead when the attackers arrive, but the native and the young girl was already gone.
Meadow  didn't  want  to  eat, she was too upset. But Indians  were raised not to refuse  gifts.  She sourly took a bite of meat and chewed slowly.  She'd  been trying   to  remember  her English.  "We, die... here... food gone, no out."

----

Nora  cried out ashe moved closer to his devious  goal.  The pretty  woman  trapped  as his play thing.  TP's and dwellings  were no  good for concealing sounds.  She begged him to stop, but that was futile.

----

Carley went limp in his arms and Jane froze when he pointed  thegun at her. She begged forhim not to sell her sister  off.  Then the attack happened.  The destraction gave Jane enough  time to run off after her sister. "Carley!"

Blyde watched her behave bitterly towards his gift. He sighed, listening to her complain which irritated him a little. "No, Meadow, there is a way out. I just don't want to leave yet." He replied to her. "I also have some things that may bring his temperature down." 
___

The creepy cheiftain ignored her objecting shrills for him to cease. He proceed on to sadistically taunt her. His clammy finger outlined her thigh slowly as his spine-chilling voice spoke up. "Summit or fight?" He repeated.
__

The cowboy grunted when the disobedient Jane bolted off, and didn't listen. He, hoped on his horse leaving two of his men to chase after Jane. Once close enough, he scooped her up, and coldly knocked her out, avoiding loud screams as he galloped.
Meadow  listened to him, only  understanding  most.  She snuggled  up to his side as if sad. Still holding  her meat.  "Hhhhold?"


____

Nora was a lovely  woman her pregnancy  not overly  noticeable.  She kept crying, but not  wanting  her baby hurt, stopped  resisting him.  Tears flooded her face, to go from  murdered  husband  to Savages mate. 

____


Jane went limp when he knocked her out.   It was easy for  him to run off with  the  girl.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21966
Join date : 2014-04-20

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 02, 2016 5:43 pm

Walker grunted and dropped to one knee as he rated his gun to shoot both the savages that approached him then looked to Walt and motioned tothe tent where the screams had come from.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 02, 2016 5:44 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Jason and Don moved, getting up and looking around before making certain that native wouldn't get up again then continued onward towards the camp to save the girls.
(Where are they?)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Night on Mon May 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Jason and Don moved, getting up and looking around before making certain that native wouldn't get up again then continued onward towards the camp to save the girls.
(Where are they?)
(On the back end of the camp. Opposite end of Walker.)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Night
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 2431
Likes : 2
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Man Cave

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 02, 2016 9:14 pm

nightwish wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Jason and Don moved, getting up and looking around before making certain that native wouldn't get up again then continued onward towards the camp to save the girls.
(Where are they?)
(On the back end of the camp. Opposite end of Walker.)
(So they would see the cowboy and Jane?)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Night on Wed May 04, 2016 10:16 am

Starrnico wrote:
nightwish wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Jason and Don moved, getting up and looking around before making certain that native wouldn't get up again then continued onward towards the camp to save the girls.
(Where are they?)
(On the back end of the camp. Opposite end of Walker.)
(So they would see the cowboy and Jane?)
(if they paid attention, yes.)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Night
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 2431
Likes : 2
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Man Cave

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 04, 2016 10:23 am

Jason and Don looked to the rider then glanced to eachother before taking aim at him when he knocked the girl out to carry her away. They fired, not wanting him to get away with the girl.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Night on Tue May 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Starrnico wrote:Jason and Don looked to the rider then glanced to eachother before taking aim at him when he knocked the girl out to carry her away. They fired, not wanting him to get away with the girl.
(Boo. Razz XD)

They missed him, but oddly successfully in penetrating his steed's hip. The horse whined in excruciating pain, glided to a stop, forcing him, and the unconscious woman to buck. He thumped his head into the red sand, rendering unconscious. The girl flew and pummeled into the crimson dirt, but was already out.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Night
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 2431
Likes : 2
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Man Cave

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Tue May 10, 2016 6:23 pm

nightwish wrote:
Starrnico wrote:Jason and Don looked to the rider then glanced to eachother before taking aim at him when he knocked the girl out to carry her away. They fired, not wanting him to get away with the girl.
(Boo. Razz XD)

They missed him, but oddly successfully in penetrating his steed's hip. The horse whined in excruciating pain, glided to a stop, forcing him, and the unconscious woman to buck. He thumped his head into the red sand, rendering unconscious. The girl flew and pummeled into the crimson dirt, but was already out.
Don moved closer, using the natural landscape to hide behind as he went to the man, shooting once he had a clear shot. 

Jason did the same, only his target was to check on the girl and make sure she was still alive and to get her to relative safety if she was.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Night on Fri May 13, 2016 11:51 am

Starrnico wrote:
nightwish wrote:
Starrnico wrote:Jason and Don looked to the rider then glanced to eachother before taking aim at him when he knocked the girl out to carry her away. They fired, not wanting him to get away with the girl.
(Boo. Razz XD)

They missed him, but oddly successfully in penetrating his steed's hip. The horse whined in excruciating pain, glided to a stop, forcing him, and the unconscious woman to buck. He thumped his head into the red sand, rendering unconscious. The girl flew and pummeled into the crimson dirt, but was already out.
Don moved closer, using the natural landscape to hide behind as he went to the man, shooting once he had a clear shot. 

Jason did the same, only his target was to check on the girl and make sure she was still alive and to get her to relative safety if she was.

(Aww I thought you wanted to do a hanging or torture information...)

The unconscious wicked man jerked man shook as the bullet impaled, he started to bleed out.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Night
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 2431
Likes : 2
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Man Cave

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 13, 2016 4:21 pm

nightwish wrote:
(Aww I thought you wanted to do a hanging or torture information...)

The unconscious wicked man jerked man shook as the bullet impaled, he started to bleed out.
Jason checked on the girl, seeing if she was alive still whiled Don made certain the male wouldn't get up again then looked to the village, seeing if they had been seen.
(Lol, if they weren't expecting the natives to come in at any moment they would. )

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Night on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:43 am

Starrnico wrote:
nightwish wrote:
(Aww I thought you wanted to do a hanging or torture information...)

The unconscious wicked man jerked man shook as the bullet impaled, he started to bleed out.
Jason checked on the girl, seeing if she was alive still whiled Don made certain the male wouldn't get up again then looked to the village, seeing if they had been seen.
(Lol, if they weren't expecting the natives to come in at any moment they would. )
(Haha they did)

Their loud, bullet rang off the crimson peaks alerting the nearby natives of intruders presence. They immediately geared up and darted that way, some  defending themselves behind the massive boulders.

The girl only was unconscious and bruised by the harsh bash from being ruthlessly bucked.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Night
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 2431
Likes : 2
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Man Cave

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Night on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:00 am

Storytellers CAN wrote:
nightwish wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
nightwish wrote:

"Yes, he die, and you die if you don't eat." He clarified to the very stubborn indian girl. He stabbed the rubbery meat and rolled it above the fiery blaze.
___

"Mmmm...fine I pick." He cruelly whispered inches part from her glistening cheek. His bony finger traced up her leg, while using his other finger to loosen the ties, freeing her body of clothing.
___

The young native harshly bashed the young girl in the temple forcing her into a deep sleep to easily haul her away with no hassle of a fight.

The Cowboy aimed a pistol to Jane's forehead when the attackers arrive, but the native and the young girl was already gone.
Meadow  didn't  want  to  eat, she was too upset. But Indians  were raised not to refuse  gifts.  She sourly took a bite of meat and chewed slowly.  She'd  been trying   to  remember  her English.  "We, die... here... food gone, no out."

----

Nora  cried out ashe moved closer to his devious  goal.  The pretty  woman  trapped  as his play thing.  TP's and dwellings  were no  good for concealing sounds.  She begged him to stop, but that was futile.

----

Carley went limp in his arms and Jane froze when he pointed  thegun at her. She begged forhim not to sell her sister  off.  Then the attack happened.  The destraction gave Jane enough  time to run off after her sister. "Carley!"

Blyde watched her behave bitterly towards his gift. He sighed, listening to her complain which irritated him a little. "No, Meadow, there is a way out. I just don't want to leave yet." He replied to her. "I also have some things that may bring his temperature down." 
___

The creepy cheiftain ignored her objecting shrills for him to cease. He proceed on to sadistically taunt her. His clammy finger outlined her thigh slowly as his spine-chilling voice spoke up. "Summit or fight?" He repeated.
__

The cowboy grunted when the disobedient Jane bolted off, and didn't listen. He, hoped on his horse leaving two of his men to chase after Jane. Once close enough, he scooped her up, and coldly knocked her out, avoiding loud screams as he galloped.
Meadow  listened to him, only  understanding  most.  She snuggled  up to his side as if sad. Still holding  her meat.  "Hhhhold?"


____

Nora was a lovely  woman her pregnancy  not overly  noticeable.  She kept crying, but not  wanting  her baby hurt, stopped  resisting him.  Tears flooded her face, to go from  murdered  husband  to Savages mate. 

____


Jane went limp when he knocked her out.   It was easy for  him to run off with  the  girl.

Blyde wasn't the affectionate type. He grumbled when she brushed close to his warm body begging to be cuddled with. He shook his head. "No, I'm going to eat this meat and then going to heal Pa." He informed in a deeper grumble.
___

The wicked chieftain wickedly chuckled when she finally complied to his cruel endeavors. "Submit it be." His cold digits crawled under her leg. But the hollers and gunshots outside distracted him and he looked away, peeping through the small crevice of the door noticing his men sprinting.
____


Jane got bucked and ruthlessly smacked into a crimson boulder rendering her unconscious.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Night
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 2431
Likes : 2
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Man Cave

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:43 am

nightwish wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nightwish wrote:
(Aww I thought you wanted to do a hanging or torture information...)

The unconscious wicked man jerked man shook as the bullet impaled, he started to bleed out.
Jason checked on the girl, seeing if she was alive still whiled Don made certain the male wouldn't get up again then looked to the village, seeing if they had been seen.
(Lol, if they weren't expecting the natives to come in at any moment they would. )
(Haha they did)

Their loud, bullet rang off the crimson peaks alerting the nearby natives of intruders presence. They immediately geared up and darted that way, some  defending themselves behind the massive boulders.

The girl only was unconscious and bruised by the harsh bash from being ruthlessly bucked.
Jason carefully moved her to the rocks so she wouldn't be hit then looked towards the camp "Well, they know we are here now" He muttered then looked to Don again. The two men shared a look before Jason picked up the girl again to move her further away while Don moved closer and to one side. They hoped to confuse the trail at least for the moment

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Bump for self)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21966
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Josiah knew he'd walked into the wrong town when the bullets started flyin'.
"Coffee on hardtack, can'I fin' a drat QUIET town t' rest in?!"
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 507
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:26 am

"Tarnation..."
Clenching his half-burnt cigar in his teeth, Josiah walked down the stairs from his room in the hotel. "What in blazes goin' on out there," he demanded of the pretty younger woman he saw.
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 507
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:59 pm

nightwish wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
nightwish wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
nightwish wrote:

"Yes, he die, and you die if you don't eat." He clarified to the very stubborn indian girl. He stabbed the rubbery meat and rolled it above the fiery blaze.
___

"Mmmm...fine I pick." He cruelly whispered inches part from her glistening cheek. His bony finger traced up her leg, while using his other finger to loosen the ties, freeing her body of clothing.
___

The young native harshly bashed the young girl in the temple forcing her into a deep sleep to easily haul her away with no hassle of a fight.

The Cowboy aimed a pistol to Jane's forehead when the attackers arrive, but the native and the young girl was already gone.
Meadow  didn't  want  to  eat, she was too upset. But Indians  were raised not to refuse  gifts.  She sourly took a bite of meat and chewed slowly.  She'd  been trying   to  remember  her English.  "We, die... here... food gone, no out."

----

Nora  cried out ashe moved closer to his devious  goal.  The pretty  woman  trapped  as his play thing.  TP's and dwellings  were no  good for concealing sounds.  She begged him to stop, but that was futile.

----

Carley went limp in his arms and Jane froze when he pointed  thegun at her. She begged forhim not to sell her sister  off.  Then the attack happened.  The destraction gave Jane enough  time to run off after her sister. "Carley!"

Blyde watched her behave bitterly towards his gift. He sighed, listening to her complain which irritated him a little. "No, Meadow, there is a way out. I just don't want to leave yet." He replied to her. "I also have some things that may bring his temperature down." 
___

The creepy cheiftain ignored her objecting shrills for him to cease. He proceed on to sadistically taunt her. His clammy finger outlined her thigh slowly as his spine-chilling voice spoke up. "Summit or fight?" He repeated.
__

The cowboy grunted when the disobedient Jane bolted off, and didn't listen. He, hoped on his horse leaving two of his men to chase after Jane. Once close enough, he scooped her up, and coldly knocked her out, avoiding loud screams as he galloped.
Meadow  listened to him, only  understanding  most.  She snuggled  up to his side as if sad. Still holding  her meat.  "Hhhhold?"


____

Nora was a lovely  woman her pregnancy  not overly  noticeable.  She kept crying, but not  wanting  her baby hurt, stopped  resisting him.  Tears flooded her face, to go from  murdered  husband  to Savages mate. 

____


Jane went limp when he knocked her out.   It was easy for  him to run off with  the  girl.

Blyde wasn't the affectionate type. He grumbled when she brushed close to his warm body begging to be cuddled with. He shook his head. "No, I'm going to eat this meat and then going to heal Pa." He informed in a deeper grumble.
___

The wicked chieftain wickedly chuckled when she finally complied to his cruel endeavors. "Submit it be." His cold digits crawled under her leg. But the hollers and gunshots outside distracted him and he looked away, peeping through the small crevice of the door noticing his men sprinting.
____


Jane got bucked and ruthlessly smacked into a crimson boulder rendering her unconscious.
Meadow noted his rejection.  He confused  the girl.  He acted like he wanted her, according  to her ways, then kept  rejecting at the same time.  Or was she bait to kill her people... something  that  some  white men  did.  

Meadow bit into the  meat and slowly  ate it.  Either way the pretty  native was unhappy.  Especially  over her father.  

-----

Nora made small cries as he prepared  to do his dastardly  deed.  Then the commotion  took him away and she scrambled  back away, pulling   her skirt back down over legs.  She quickly tried to lift the side of the tent and escape  the nasty mans possession.

-----

(You already  knocked  her out lol)


The blonde haired girl could do nothing to escape  or chase after her little  sister.


Starrnico wrote:
nightwish wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nightwish wrote:
(Aww I thought you wanted to do a hanging or torture information...)

The unconscious wicked man jerked man shook as the bullet impaled, he started to bleed out.
Jason checked on the girl, seeing if she was alive still whiled Don made certain the male wouldn't get up again then looked to the village, seeing if they had been seen.
(Lol, if they weren't expecting the natives to come in at any moment they would. )
(Haha they did)

Their loud, bullet rang off the crimson peaks alerting the nearby natives of intruders presence. They immediately geared up and darted that way, some  defending themselves behind the massive boulders.

The girl only was unconscious and bruised by the harsh bash from being ruthlessly bucked.
Jason carefully moved her to the rocks so she wouldn't be hit then looked towards the camp "Well, they know we are here now" He muttered then looked to Don again. The two men shared a look before Jason picked up the girl again to move her further away while Don moved closer and to one side. They hoped to confuse the trail at least for the moment
Jane was limp in the mans arms, like a rag doll, and the screams  of the other girls had gone silent.

--------

Walt squinted his eyes across  the way.  "Well, looks   likewe weren't  the  only ones in pursuit.... and drawing attention.... maybe we can sneak in and get that  woman that   was screaming  earlier."

Tyg3rW01f wrote:"Tarnation..."
Clenching his half-burnt cigar in his teeth, Josiah walked down the stairs from his room in the hotel. "What in blazes goin' on out there," he demanded of the pretty younger woman he saw.
Molly was one of the barmaids and she had a tray of five tumblers of whiskey.   "Sheriff  took off, slingers are running a muck outside."  She answered the grouch that was adding to the nouse abouts.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21966
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Molly

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21966
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:31 am

Walker nodded and looked to the girl in his arms. "Yeah, gotta keep this one safe too." He said then looked to the tents. "Let's do what we can."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:32 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:Molly was one of the barmaids and she had a tray of five tumblers of whiskey.  
"Sheriff  took off, slingers are running amok outside."  She answered the grouch that was adding to the noise abouts.
His question answered, Josiah's tone and scowl softened.
"Gunmen 'side me givin' ye troubles, Miss?"
Josiah politely tipped his hat to her in apology, then pulled out another cigar to lit it with his old one. The new cigar lit, Josiah dropped the old one into an unemptied spitoon.
"If'n so, I could help see it stop. The price would be a single shot of whiskey on the house, and it needn't be good whiskey, either."
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 507
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:42 am

Starrnico wrote:Walker nodded and looked to the girl in his arms. "Yeah, gotta keep this one safe too." He said then looked to the tents. "Let's do what we can."
"Yes....  Move her to a bit of a hiding spot, poor kid isn't going to wake up anytime soon.... " Walt knew they had their hands full. 


Tyg3rW01f wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:Molly was one of the barmaids and she had a tray of five tumblers of whiskey.  
"Sheriff  took off, slingers are running amok outside."  She answered the grouch that was adding to the noise abouts.
His question answered, Josiah's tone and scowl softened.
"Gunmen 'side me givin' ye troubles, Miss?"
Josiah politely tipped his hat to her in apology, then pulled out another cigar to lit it with his old one. The new cigar lit, Josiah dropped the old one into an unemptied spitoon.
"If'n so, I could help see it stop. The price would be a single shot of whiskey on the house, and it needn't be good whiskey, either."
The woman looked at him curious. "I don't get paid enough, but I suppose I can try and talk the tender into pitching in for the whiskey."   She teased him then slipped him one of the shots on her tray. "You be outnumbered though. Sir."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21966
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:45 am

Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:Walker nodded and looked to the girl in his arms. "Yeah, gotta keep this one safe too." He said then looked to the tents. "Let's do what we can."
"Yes....  Move her to a bit of a hiding spot, poor kid isn't going to wake up anytime soon.... " Walt knew they had their hands full. 

Walker nodded and looked around before lifting the girl to hide her from sight so they could rescue the other girls "Alright, let's get the others out of there and safe."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:04 pm

Josiah took the offered shot, sniffed it. Smiling, he set it back on the tray and said quietly, "Ain't cheap 'nuf be free. This be Turkey Town. $1 a shot in mos' places. Tavern-made be fine enough."
Josiah wasn't being picky, he simply didn't wish to cheat the tavern/hostel out of hard-needed money. It had taken him twenty minutes to convince the deskman to give him the cheapest room for just the one night and the empty stall in the stable the next; Josiah had seen too many nights under the stars and in a tent on the ground to be enamored with soft beds and cleaned-daily sheets. Yes, they were nice luxuries, but he'd lived with far less for the last eight and a half years.
Looking outside at the ruckus, Josiah's Infantry sharpshooter's eye picked out the details. Going back to his room, he came downstairs with his pack and rifle. The rifle was laid on the emptied card table. Josiah noted the dealer's hand.
"Pair of jokers and a jack high. Yer dealer needs replacin'; cain't shuffle fer beans."
His peace said, Josiah twisted the magazine follower catch in the shoulder stock and withdrew the follower spring-tube. He opened the action of the Spencer rifle and blew smoke through the tube in the stock as was his superstitious habit, then closed the action firmly. Seven rounds were inserted into the shoulder stock and the follower spring tube inserted firmly, then rotated in locked position.
"Ever'body stay down and get the GOOD liquor out of sight." 
He stepped outside and knelt by the hitchin' rail. He cycled the Spencer's action briskly and cocked back the hammer. Flipping up the ladder sights, he licked his thumb and wet the left side of the post-sight. 
Most common rifles sported 20-inch to 24-inch barrels, giving them a range of between 90 and 120 yards. Josiah's Spencer fired a paper-patched .44-40 bullet with an extra 5 grains of gun-cotton through a 30-inch barrel, giving it an effective range of one hundred, SEVENTY-FIVE yards, nigh-on half again the range.
He settled in and aimed with the sunlight indicating the needed windage.
"Hail, Mary, full of mercy and grace..." He squeezed the trigger and sent the first .44-40 bullet flying.

The bullet flew straight and true, taking the one gunslinger in the joint of heelband and shank of his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], yanking his leg and knee out from under him. He'd get up dusty, a little bruised and surprised, and missing that spur.


Last edited by Tyg3rW01f on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:17 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 507
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:38 am

"That should scare them into being polite and quiet again," Josiah cycled the Spencer's action briskly.
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 507
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:31 am

((changed the range his spencer is capable of... the common rifles of the cowboys shot 90-120 yards... instead of Josiah being Matthew Quigley, now, he's just a former soldier with a slightly more powerful than average rifle... he can hit out to 175 yards with accurate adjustments and a solid place to assist in aiming.))
avatar
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Posts : 507
Likes : 12
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : E. Tenn. US of A

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum