✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 24, 2014 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven  I am a Texas Ranger, my name is Cordell Walker. I have traveled all over the state, catching robbers and thieves and bringing them to justice. Now I have come to the town of Austin, Texas. It is a fast growing city, and that means crime, so here I am. The other cities nearby are San Antonio, Johnson City, and Fredricksburg.

Like a Star @ heaven I am U.S Marshal Walt Dunnigan Sent to Central Texas to investigate some odd happenins.  I will be working with others to help gt to the bottom of this mystery.. one that may change the face of Texas forever.  I dispatched a telegram to the other nearby towns.........
I will be needing your assistance in this investigation we have 4 unexplained murders of rangers and missing persons. Missing cattle and horses. They seemed to have just vanished.  And mind your bank loads, highway robbers have been hitting hard on the east roads.
-US Marshal Walt Dunnigan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Horses:
You are a horse, living in Texas. You are wild and free, born that way or a runaway from one of the many homesteaders. What will your fate be?

Rangers:
You are a Texas Ranger. You track down the bad guys and bring them to justice. You work with the town marshals to try to keep Texas and the homesteaders safe.

Marshals:
You are a marshal. You work to keep your town safe and running smoothly, and to catch any bad guys in the area.

Indians:
You are part of the Comanche or Apache tribes. You either distrust the white men or actively try to drive them out. Some few advocate peace between the tribes and the white men.

Cowboys:
You are a cowboy. Living and working on the ranches or trying to find a job with a ranch. You capture the wild horses to break them and sell them at market at roundup time.

Immigrant: You are a recent immigrant trying to claim a piece of land to call your home in this wild place. You must avoid the thieves and hostile indians to have a chance of surviving here.

Robber/Thief:
You are a robber or thief. You take what you can from who you can and try not to get caught by the marshals or the rangers.

Townsperson: Store keepers, saloon owners, employees, and residents of Various sorts. Not an immigrant.

Character forms/thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rules:

~Remember this is in the mid 1800's
~RP realistic
~No modern cussing
~Try to use proper spelling and grammar
~Your limit of characters is however many you are able to handle.
~Storytellers Can is Threadlord

(Enjoy the threads country Music XD)

Last edited by Starrnico on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:no one was in sight. Just a fading road to follow. "Let her buck?"
(huh?)
(roughly means  let the horse run fast)

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:no one was in sight. Just a fading road to follow. "Let her buck?"
"Yeah" Walker said and nodded then kneed Amigo to run

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:17 am

Blyde in time ceased tasting her delicious neck. His eyes gazing back to hers. "Just you, him, and I in this canyon." He informed Meadow slowly.
___

(he, he, shouldn't of rushed it.)

Their destination was rows of sand huts, a few natives approached the murderers. The one with Nora beside him guided his horse to the center of the miniature village. Not long was there a leader who emerged out of the vast tent. His obese self approaching him. The jerk grinned down at the chieftain, covering Nora's mouth. "I have a few girls for yourself, and your boys." He informed him.

The chieftain's yellow stained teeth grinned deviously, his cold orbs staring down Nora mainly.
Meadowlark looked at her injured father then back at Blyde.  She thenput her hand on his heart. "Want...alone?"

--

Nora  started to pant heavily.  "There's no way he could pay you more than we had in our bank account.  Or even a ransom."
The stranger was still following the murderous men, though he had picked up a friend along the way. The pair watched the men enter the village with the girls and started planning an attack.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwish on Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:58 am

Blyde in time ceased tasting her delicious neck. His eyes gazing back to hers. "Just you, him, and I in this canyon." He informed Meadow slowly.
___

Their destination was rows of sand huts, a few natives approached the murderers. The one with Nora beside him guided his horse to the center of the miniature village. Not long was there a leader who emerged out of the vast tent. His obese self approaching him. The jerk grinned down at the chieftain, covering Nora's mouth. "I have a few girls for yourself, and your boys." He informed him.

The chieftain's yellow stained teeth grinned deviously, his cold orbs staring down Nora mainly.
Meadowlark looked at her injured father then back at Blyde.  She thenput her hand on his heart. "Want...alone?"

--

Nora  started to pant heavily.  "There's no way he could pay you more than we had in our bank account.  Or even a ransom."
The stranger was still following the murderous men, though he had picked up a friend along the way. The pair watched the men enter the village with the girls and started planning an attack.

-_- He gently grasped her palms, drawing them back on the pelt. He tapped on her chest, his, then pointed to her unconscious father. "We're alone." He replied.

__

He rattled her body hush her busy mouth. "Quiet, in a chieftain's presence." He huffed, then pushed her into the chief's gruesome palms. "You can pay me the debt after...Your domination." he bowed to the chief, and reversed back to his steed.

The chief roughly enclosed her warm torso against his animal skin attire. He dipped his head to the man, and dragged Nora into his vast tent.

nightwish
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:24 am

They rode out into the Texan wilderness and atop a mesa. Walt peered around. A wagon train in the distance, some normal traffic on the way to town as well.  He looked back to the canyon. there was an entrance to the riverbed. "Wagon train or river bed?" Walt asked him.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:29 am

___

--

-_- He gently grasped her palms, drawing them back on the pelt. He tapped on her chest, his, then pointed to her unconscious father. "We're alone." He replied.

__

He rattled her body hush her busy mouth. "Quiet, in a chieftain's presence." He huffed, then pushed her into the chief's gruesome palms. "You can pay me the debt after...Your domination." he bowed to the chief, and reversed back to his steed.

The chief roughly enclosed her warm torso against his animal skin attire. He dipped his head to the man, and dragged Nora into his vast tent.
Meadow blushed at him and quickly swat at his hand where it touched.  She didn't understand what he was trying to convey. But sighed instead. "Long... time?  No...." She muttered in Indian trying to recall more English. "Waaat...water?" She huffed at herself. "No goway?"

__

Nora screamed at the Cheif and tried to get away. "Let me go you savage!"  She cried.  "NO!"

The blondes were cowering and crying The older sister holding tight to the younger one. "Nora!"  She cried out. They had traveled for weeks together. Nora was expecting as well but early in the pregnancy.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwish on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:30 pm

--

__

Meadow blushed at him and quickly swat at his hand where it touched.  She didn't understand what he was trying to convey. But sighed instead. "Long... time?  No...." She muttered in Indian trying to recall more English. "Waaat...water?" She huffed at herself. "No goway?"

__

Nora screamed at the Cheif and tried to get away. "Let me go you savage!"  She cried.  "NO!"

The blondes were cowering and crying The older sister holding tight to the younger one. "Nora!"  She cried out. They had traveled for weeks together. Nora was expecting as well but early in the pregnancy.

He rolled her eyes annoyed by her native tongue. "Were are staying in here!" he howled in frustration by her ear. His fists curled, his knuckles tainted white. He bolted off the pelt and stormed down the darkness of the cavern.

___

He chuckled deviously enjoying her holler, though her screeching disturbed his sensitive ears. He simply cupped over her lips, she could taste the animal blood, as if he was freshly done with gutting.

He glared at the girls, then signaled his comrades to hush them. "You don't hush, I promise you will be that chief's son's wife." He grinned, warning them.

nightwish
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:48 pm

They rode out into the Texan wilderness and atop a mesa. Walt peered around. A wagon train in the distance, some normal traffic on the way to town as well.  He looked back to the canyon. there was an entrance to the riverbed. "Wagon train or river bed?" Walt asked him.
Walker frowned and looked around also then back to Walk "Wagon train" He decided then shrugged

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:51 pm

He chuckled deviously enjoying her holler, though her screeching disturbed his sensitive ears. He simply cupped over her lips, she could taste the animal blood, as if he was freshly done with gutting.

He glared at the girls, then signaled his comrades to hush them. "You don't hush, I promise you will be that chief's son's wife." He grinned, warning them.
The pair had disappeared like they were never there. They were slipping around to take out some of the guards so they could reach the main tent without raising an alarm

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwish on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:08 pm

The pair had disappeared like they were never there. They were slipping around to take out some of the guards so they could reach the main tent without raising an alarm

Unknown to the pair, the hidden caverns and holes in the caves dwell warriors, so they would have to be cunningly sly.

nightwish
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:31 pm

Unknown to the pair, the hidden caverns and holes in the caves dwell warriors, so they would have to be cunningly sly.
Both were good at being stealthy, and had left their horses hidden away so they could slip in the easiest. They used small crossbows so their shots to kill the sentries they found were silent, though they also carried pistols.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:45 pm

--

__

__

He rolled her eyes annoyed by her native tongue. "Were are staying in here!" he howled in frustration by her ear. His fists curled, his knuckles tainted white. He bolted off the pelt and stormed down the darkness of the cavern.

___

Meadow cowered back then watched him go.  She then went to her father to check him. He was growing hot to the tough and breathing shallow.  Meadow just started to quietly cry. 

__

NOra couldn't contain it then suddenly puked into his hand.

The girls grew quiet at his words.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:49 pm

Walker frowned and looked around also then back to Walk "Wagon train" He decided then shrugged
Walt nodded then headed in that direction. As they rode the several miles he noted the train was stationary.. and soon he saw blood and bodies.  Walt frowned. "Not natives.... they usually don't attack wagon trains unless provoked and there's no arrows.."

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwish on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:52 pm

Both were good at being stealthy, and had left their horses hidden away so they could slip in the easiest. They used small crossbows so their shots to kill the sentries they found were silent, though they also carried pistols.

They were in an echoing canyon, so luckily their arrows prevented much noises form bouncing off the walls. A few were simply murdered by their piercing bolts. One popped out from behind and attempted to hack at him.

nightwish
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwish on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:01 pm

__

__

___

Meadow cowered back then watched him go.  She then went to her father to check him. He was growing hot to the tough and breathing shallow.  Meadow just started to quietly cry. 

__

The caverns were muted but the distant water droplets, dripping from the stalactites into a pure pool. Blyde wasn't near her for a few.
___

He growled, whipping his hand, flicking the puke from his greasy palm. He cursed in his native tongue, dragging her still.

He nodded satisfied  at the silent girls.

nightwish
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:33 pm

They were in an echoing canyon, so luckily their arrows prevented much noises form bouncing off the walls. A few were simply murdered by their piercing bolts. One popped out from behind and attempted to hack at him.
Jason turned to grapple with that one while Don waited for him to be pinned so he could kill him with the crossbow. 
(And now they are names, lol)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Walt nodded then headed in that direction. As they rode the several miles he noted the train was stationary.. and soon he saw blood and bodies.  Walt frowned. "Not natives.... they usually don't attack wagon trains unless provoked and there's no arrows.."
Walker nodded and started watching for tracks or an ambush as they rode closer to the wagons.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:50 pm

__

__

___

__

The caverns were muted but the distant water droplets, dripping from the stalactites into a pure pool. Blyde wasn't near her for a few.
___

He growled, whipping his hand, flicking the puke from his greasy palm. He cursed in his native tongue, dragging her still.

Meadow stood up and went to feel the exit.  She frowned at the impassible rocks and ran down another cave in search of light.

---

Nora graspex for the waterskins.  She snagged one poyring up in her mouth and upon her face.   she coughed a bit then resumed her pleading woth him. "Please, don't do this."

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:08 am

Walker nodded and started watching for tracks or an ambush as they rode closer to the wagons.
Walt arrived and saw the crime scene.  It had been whete Don's gang had killed the men and one woman,taking the girls anf young Nora.  "I see toys and no kids Walker... this was a hold up."

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:43 am

Walt arrived and saw the crime scene.  It had been whete Don's gang had killed the men and one woman,taking the girls anf young Nora.  "I see toys and no kids Walker... this was a hold up."
"They took the kids" Walker agreed and searched for tracks. When he found the outbound tracks, he glanced to  Walt "This way, let's see if we can get them back alive" He said then followed the tracks quickly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:14 pm

"They took the kids" Walker agreed and searched for tracks. When he found the outbound tracks, he glanced to  Walt "This way, let's see if we can get them back alive" He said then followed the tracks quickly.
Walt was angry. "Son's of bit**es are gonna pay for this."

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:40 am

Walker simply nodded. He wanted to shoot them on sight, but they had to find them first. He followed the tracks as quickly as he could without losing them.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwish on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:55 am

___

__

___

Meadow stood up and went to feel the exit.  She frowned at the impassible rocks and ran down another cave in search of light.

---

Nora graspex for the waterskins.  She snagged one poyring up in her mouth and upon her face.   she coughed a bit then resumed her pleading woth him. "Please, don't do this."

The only light that existed in the grimy caverns was the radiant glowworms dangling from above, and below laid a pool of shimmering green.
___

He coldly bashed the side of her cheek by a nasty palm. He spoke in more native tongue, while dragging her in his tent to claim her for good.

He stared at the silent girls.

nightwish
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:18 am

___

__

___

---

The only light that existed in the grimy caverns was the radiant glowworms dangling from above, and below laid a pool of shimmering green.
___

He coldly bashed the side of her cheek by a nasty palm. He spoke in more native tongue, while dragging her in his tent to claim her for good.

He stared at the silent girls.
Meadow sat by it and quietly cried.  "Ho....home."  She sniffed. She had been trying so hard to speak tohkm and everything was frightening her.  About why her father didn't move, why the rocks crashed and hurt her people, why the pretty man kept touching her.

---

(You butt!   angry angry)

Nora fought, pulling harshly.  "No!"

The eldest looked at Don, she had pure anger in her eyes for the man that killed her family.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:04 am

Walker simply nodded. He wanted to shoot them on sight, but they had to find them first. He followed the tracks as quickly as he could without losing them.
Walt followed as well.  The tracks led well into the Texan wilderness.  "Native lands."  He said.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
7/7  (7/7)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:31 am

Walt followed as well.  The tracks led well into the Texan wilderness.  "Native lands."  He said.
Walker glanced to him then around with a frown "They are going to sell the kids" He guessed

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top