✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 24, 2014 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Like a Star @ heaven

 Like a Star @ heaven  I am a Texas Ranger, my name is Cordell Walker. I have traveled all over the state, catching robbers and thieves and bringing them to justice. Now I have come to the town of Austin, Texas. It is a fast growing city, and that means crime, so here I am. The other cities nearby are San Antonio, Johnson City, and Fredricksburg.

 Like a Star @ heaven I am U.S Marshal Walt Dunnigan Sent to Central Texas to investigate some odd happenins.  I will be working with others to help gt to the bottom of this mystery.. one that may change the face of Texas forever.  I dispatched a telegram to the other nearby towns.........
I will be needing your assistance in this investigation we have 4 unexplained murders of rangers and missing persons. Missing cattle and horses. They seemed to have just vanished.  And mind your bank loads, highway robbers have been hitting hard on the east roads.
-US Marshal Walt Dunnigan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Horses:
You are a horse, living in Texas. You are wild and free, born that way or a runaway from one of the many homesteaders. What will your fate be?

Rangers:
You are a Texas Ranger. You track down the bad guys and bring them to justice. You work with the town marshals to try to keep Texas and the homesteaders safe.

Marshals:
You are a marshal. You work to keep your town safe and running smoothly, and to catch any bad guys in the area.

Indians:
You are part of the Comanche or Apache tribes. You either distrust the white men or actively try to drive them out. Some few advocate peace between the tribes and the white men.

Cowboys:
You are a cowboy. Living and working on the ranches or trying to find a job with a ranch. You capture the wild horses to break them and sell them at market at roundup time.

Immigrant: You are a recent immigrant trying to claim a piece of land to call your home in this wild place. You must avoid the thieves and hostile indians to have a chance of surviving here.

Robber/Thief:
You are a robber or thief. You take what you can from who you can and try not to get caught by the marshals or the rangers.

Townsperson: Store keepers, saloon owners, employees, and residents of Various sorts. Not an immigrant.

Character forms/thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rules:

~Remember this is in the mid 1800's
~RP realistic
~No modern cussing
~Try to use proper spelling and grammar
~Your limit of characters is however many you are able to handle.
~Storytellers Can is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Enjoy the threads country Music XD)



Last edited by Starrnico on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down


Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:1. She nodded and took him then nursed him right there. "If you have a horse to milk  you can fieed him with a skin too." She smiled.

2. "Oh." She  just sat there with him. "Find anything?"
1 Chilali sat nearby "I only have Enola, and she does not have a foal yet."

2 Walker chuckled and held out a hand to bring her over to his lap. "Come and see. What can you tell e about these buildings and the people in them?"
1. "Maybe another horse?" She asked. "Your husband can ask."

2. Melody smiled and slipped in his lap happily. "Many of these are homes to people some have stores too. Thats the whiskey house Mr Bartone. He is nice."
1 Chilali nodded "How would I make it so he could eat from it?" She asked curiously

2 Walker smiled and nodded then made a note on the map with the name and business type
1. "Tacke water liner.. poke hole in  tip. Need boil water dip skin then pour milk from other skin. Baby get sick of not fresh. Good for night." (an immigrant woman on the plains did that but she had her newborn nurse off the horse. They had little water so the mother didn't have milk.)

2.  Melody didn't know all of them. Just certain ones.
1 Chilali nodded "I understand" She said and smiled

2 Walker made notes on the ones she knew and left the others to fill in on his own later.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Join date : 2014-04-21

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:1. She nodded and took him then nursed him right there. "If you have a horse to milk  you can fieed him with a skin too." She smiled.

2. "Oh." She  just sat there with him. "Find anything?"
1 Chilali sat nearby "I only have Enola, and she does not have a foal yet."

2 Walker chuckled and held out a hand to bring her over to his lap. "Come and see. What can you tell e about these buildings and the people in them?"
1. "Maybe another horse?" She asked. "Your husband can ask."

2. Melody smiled and slipped in his lap happily. "Many of these are homes to people some have stores too. Thats the whiskey house Mr Bartone. He is nice."
1 Chilali nodded "How would I make it so he could eat from it?" She asked curiously

2 Walker smiled and nodded then made a note on the map with the name and business type
1. "Tacke water liner.. poke hole in  tip. Need boil water dip skin then pour milk from other skin. Baby get sick of not fresh. Good for night." (an immigrant woman on the plains did that but she had her newborn nurse off the horse. They had little water so the mother didn't have milk.)

2.  Melody didn't know all of them. Just certain ones.
1 Chilali nodded "I understand" She said and smiled

2 Walker made notes on the ones she knew and left the others to fill in on his own later.
1. The woman nodded looking at the baby. Once he fell asleep she offered him back.

2. "Wouldn't the sheriff know all this?" Melody asked.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21966
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:1. The woman nodded looking at the baby. Once he fell asleep she offered him back.

2. "Wouldn't the sheriff know all this?" Melody asked.
1 Chilali accepted him back with a smile "Thank you" She said then stood to go back

2 Walker nodded "Yeah, but I like to get the opinions of many people, gives a clearer picture of what goes on in a town"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:54 am

Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:1. The woman nodded looking at the baby. Once he fell asleep she offered him back.

2. "Wouldn't the sheriff know all this?" Melody asked.
1 Chilali accepted him back with a smile "Thank you" She said then stood to go back

2 Walker nodded "Yeah, but I like to get the opinions of many people, gives a clearer picture of what goes on in a town"
1, She watched her leave. Squanto was chopping soe wood.

2. Melody smiled. "I love your ways Cordell."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21966
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:32 am

Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:1. The woman nodded looking at the baby. Once he fell asleep she offered him back.

2. "Wouldn't the sheriff know all this?" Melody asked.
1 Chilali accepted him back with a smile "Thank you" She said then stood to go back

2 Walker nodded "Yeah, but I like to get the opinions of many people, gives a clearer picture of what goes on in a town"
1, She watched her leave. Squanto was chopping soe wood.

2. Melody smiled. "I love your ways Cordell."
1 Chilali went to put Running Deer down on his blanket to let him sleep after watching Squanto for a little while then she started cooking for them

2 Walker smiled and kissed her "I learned from my father."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:1. The woman nodded looking at the baby. Once he fell asleep she offered him back.

2. "Wouldn't the sheriff know all this?" Melody asked.
1 Chilali accepted him back with a smile "Thank you" She said then stood to go back

2 Walker nodded "Yeah, but I like to get the opinions of many people, gives a clearer picture of what goes on in a town"
1, She watched her leave. Squanto was chopping soe wood.

2. Melody smiled. "I love your ways Cordell."
1 Chilali went to put Running Deer down on his blanket to let him sleep after watching Squanto for a little while then she started cooking for them

2 Walker smiled and kissed her "I learned from my father."
1. Squanto bought the wood in . his chest and back sweaty. "meat smells good." he said to her.


2. "He was a good man.. like you." She grasped his hand and squeezed.  "I am grateful I stumbled upon you the other day."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21966
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:1. Squanto bought the wood in . his chest and back sweaty. "meat smells good." he said to her.


2. "He was a good man.. like you." She grasped his hand and squeezed.  "I am grateful I stumbled upon you the other day."
1 Chilali looked to him with a smile "It will be ready soon"

2 Walker smiled and kissed her lightly. "I am glad we found eachother also"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:1. Squanto bought the wood in . his chest and back sweaty. "meat smells good." he said to her.


2. "He was a good man.. like you." She grasped his hand and squeezed.  "I am grateful I stumbled upon you the other day."
1 Chilali looked to him with a smile "It will be ready soon"

2 Walker smiled and kissed her lightly. "I am glad we found eachother also"
1. Squanto kissed her neck and then nodded. "Good." He looked at running deer then stuck the wood along the edge.

2. Melody smiled at him. She out a hand on his face. "Just make sure you come back to me." She kissed him back gently.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21966
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:51 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:1. Squanto bought the wood in . his chest and back sweaty. "meat smells good." he said to her.


2. "He was a good man.. like you." She grasped his hand and squeezed.  "I am grateful I stumbled upon you the other day."
1 Chilali looked to him with a smile "It will be ready soon"

2 Walker smiled and kissed her lightly. "I am glad we found eachother also"
1. Squanto kissed her neck and then nodded. "Good." He looked at running deer then stuck the wood along the edge.

2. Melody smiled at him. She out a hand on his face. "Just make sure you come back to me." She kissed him back gently.
1 Chilali smiled at his kiss then finished cooking for them. "It's ready" She said and turned to him

2 Walker returned her kiss then nodded "Always" He would do everything possible to return to her

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by ShinShien on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:54 pm

"I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm so bored." Enola kept pacing around the pen. Each time she reached the gate, she tried to untie it. Sooner or later, she would succeed.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Can you hear it, Guardian? Can you hear our spilt blood crying out for vengeance!?"

avatar
ShinShien
Leader
Leader

Posts : 8644
Likes : 4
Join date : 2014-07-16
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Starlight walked over to the pen Enola was in "Hello again. Where did you go before?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by ShinShien on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Enola stopped when she neared the side where Starlight stood. "Hello, my two-legs was captured by another two-legs. Somehow, I found her, and she brought a two-leg's foal home."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Can you hear it, Guardian? Can you hear our spilt blood crying out for vengeance!?"

avatar
ShinShien
Leader
Leader

Posts : 8644
Likes : 4
Join date : 2014-07-16
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:54 pm

ShinShien wrote:Enola stopped when she neared the side where Starlight stood. "Hello, my two-legs was captured by another two-legs. Somehow, I found her, and she brought a two-leg's foal home."
Starlight blinked "Wow" she didn't know what to say to all that

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by ShinShien on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:56 pm

The gears in Enola's head needed oiling, as they had ground to a stop. She stared at Starlight. "Why are you on that side, and I'm on this side?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Can you hear it, Guardian? Can you hear our spilt blood crying out for vengeance!?"

avatar
ShinShien
Leader
Leader

Posts : 8644
Likes : 4
Join date : 2014-07-16
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:21 pm

ShinShien wrote:The gears in Enola's head needed oiling, as they had ground to a stop. She stared at Starlight. "Why are you on that side, and I'm on this side?"
Starlight shook her head "I don't think any of the twolegs have claimed me yet"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by ShinShien on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Enola stared blank-eyed at Starlight for several seemingly long minutes. Finally, she spoke. "What?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Can you hear it, Guardian? Can you hear our spilt blood crying out for vengeance!?"

avatar
ShinShien
Leader
Leader

Posts : 8644
Likes : 4
Join date : 2014-07-16
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:09 pm

ShinShien wrote:Enola stared blank-eyed at Starlight for several seemingly long minutes. Finally, she spoke. "What?"
"I don't think I have a two-legs like you do" Starlight tried again

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by ShinShien on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Starrnico wrote:
ShinShien wrote:Enola stared blank-eyed at Starlight for several seemingly long minutes. Finally, she spoke. "What?"
"I don't think I have a two-legs like you do" Starlight tried again
"Oh," Enola said simply. Yes, it was amazing the strawberry roan had survived her first year, let alone three others.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Can you hear it, Guardian? Can you hear our spilt blood crying out for vengeance!?"

avatar
ShinShien
Leader
Leader

Posts : 8644
Likes : 4
Join date : 2014-07-16
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:27 pm

-Adrian walked into town and looked around for anything to do- Where are my buddies?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:40 pm

ShinShien wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
ShinShien wrote:Enola stared blank-eyed at Starlight for several seemingly long minutes. Finally, she spoke. "What?"
"I don't think I have a two-legs like you do" Starlight tried again
"Oh," Enola said simply. Yes, it was amazing the strawberry roan had survived her first year, let alone three others.
Starlight looked around the village then back to Enola

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by ShinShien on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Starrnico wrote:
ShinShien wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
ShinShien wrote:Enola stared blank-eyed at Starlight for several seemingly long minutes. Finally, she spoke. "What?"
"I don't think I have a two-legs like you do" Starlight tried again
"Oh," Enola said simply. Yes, it was amazing the strawberry roan had survived her first year, let alone three others.
Starlight looked around the village then back to Enola
Enola's rusty head gears were turning again. She walked around the pen, stopping at the gate. "Can you let me out? It's boring in here."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Can you hear it, Guardian? Can you hear our spilt blood crying out for vengeance!?"

avatar
ShinShien
Leader
Leader

Posts : 8644
Likes : 4
Join date : 2014-07-16
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:06 pm

SmokeyJoe wrote:-Adrian walked into town and looked around for anything to do- Where are my buddies?
The Deputy saw the Ranger wandering around. "Oy! Are you lost sir?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21966
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:
SmokeyJoe wrote:-Adrian walked into town and looked around for anything to do- Where are my buddies?
The Deputy saw the Ranger wandering around. "Oy! Are you lost sir?"
-Adrian looked at the man- Yes.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:23 pm

ShinShien wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
ShinShien wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
ShinShien wrote:Enola stared blank-eyed at Starlight for several seemingly long minutes. Finally, she spoke. "What?"
"I don't think I have a two-legs like you do" Starlight tried again
"Oh," Enola said simply. Yes, it was amazing the strawberry roan had survived her first year, let alone three others.
Starlight looked around the village then back to Enola
Enola's rusty head gears were turning again. She walked around the pen, stopping at the gate. "Can you let me out? It's boring in here."
Starlight moved to the gate to try to open it

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43259
Likes : 20
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:28 pm

SmokeyJoe wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
SmokeyJoe wrote:-Adrian walked into town and looked around for anything to do- Where are my buddies?
The Deputy saw the Ranger wandering around. "Oy! Are you lost sir?"
-Adrian looked at the man- Yes.
The Deputy approached him and rubbed his stubby chin. "Um...  may I ask who you are looking fer?" 

(speaking in accent)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

Posts : 21966
Likes : 8
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : The Enchanted Forest

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:
SmokeyJoe wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
SmokeyJoe wrote:-Adrian walked into town and looked around for anything to do- Where are my buddies?
The Deputy saw the Ranger wandering around. "Oy! Are you lost sir?"
-Adrian looked at the man- Yes.
The Deputy approached him and rubbed his stubby chin. "Um...  may I ask who you are looking fer?" 

(speaking in accent)
"The Sherrif."
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum