✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven  I am a Texas Ranger, my name is Cordell Walker. I have traveled all over the state, catching robbers and thieves and bringing them to justice. Now I have come to the town of Austin, Texas. It is a fast growing city, and that means crime, so here I am. The other cities nearby are San Antonio, Johnson City, and Fredricksburg.

Like a Star @ heaven I am U.S Marshal Walt Dunnigan Sent to Central Texas to investigate some odd happenins.  I will be working with others to help gt to the bottom of this mystery.. one that may change the face of Texas forever.  I dispatched a telegram to the other nearby towns.........
I will be needing your assistance in this investigation we have 4 unexplained murders of rangers and missing persons. Missing cattle and horses. They seemed to have just vanished.  And mind your bank loads, highway robbers have been hitting hard on the east roads.
-US Marshal Walt Dunnigan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Horses:
You are a horse, living in Texas. You are wild and free, born that way or a runaway from one of the many homesteaders. What will your fate be?

Rangers:
You are a Texas Ranger. You track down the bad guys and bring them to justice. You work with the town marshals to try to keep Texas and the homesteaders safe.

Marshals:
You are a marshal. You work to keep your town safe and running smoothly, and to catch any bad guys in the area.

Indians:
You are part of the Comanche or Apache tribes. You either distrust the white men or actively try to drive them out. Some few advocate peace between the tribes and the white men.

Cowboys:
You are a cowboy. Living and working on the ranches or trying to find a job with a ranch. You capture the wild horses to break them and sell them at market at roundup time.

Immigrant: You are a recent immigrant trying to claim a piece of land to call your home in this wild place. You must avoid the thieves and hostile indians to have a chance of surviving here.

Robber/Thief:
You are a robber or thief. You take what you can from who you can and try not to get caught by the marshals or the rangers.

Townsperson: Store keepers, saloon owners, employees, and residents of Various sorts. Not an immigrant.

Character forms/thread:

Rules:

~Remember this is in the mid 1800's
~RP realistic
~No modern cussing
~Try to use proper spelling and grammar
~Your limit of characters is however many you are able to handle.
~Storytellers Can is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Enjoy the threads country Music XD)

Last edited by Starrnico on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:17 pm

nightwish wrote:Blyde blinked at her reactions. He was very stunned she didn't escape the cave yet. He smiled waiting on what she was going to do next.

Meadow then looked at the cave entrance. She knelt down drawing the teepee. Then pointed to herself to go to it then she erased it and drew a cooking pot and pointed from herself to it. then she drew another teepee. She pointed to both as if asking what he wanted her to do. Then she stood up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)
Gold Pieces: 9gp 79sp 90cp

http://www.legendsroleplay.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ✪Texas Storm. Cowboys, Rangers, and Marshals of the old West✪ ~Players Needed~ (Open)

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:12 am

Draxion wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Draxion wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Draxion wrote:

William deeply wanted to give her advice and tell her what to do but he also wanted for her to decide for herself. Of course he wanted to be with her for a very long time but again was up to her to make up her mind. "What does your heart tell you?" he asked with a smile.
Georgette gently padded his arm. "I want to get the heck out of that place... but I am scared to be on the streets... and what I want is to be with you.. I love you. I am young and  frightened about that uncertainty, and I want your advice."

Without much brainstorming, William simply answered, "Leave."
Georgette hugged him. "Thank you. I will and stay in a hotel until I hopefully find another job. I have enough for a little bit."  She was scared though if she didn't what would happen. If William changed his mind about her as well.

William saw the anxiousity in her eyes and moved closer to her body; and gently placed his right hand on her left, smiling sweetly. "Don't worry, my dear," he said softly. "If you need help, I'm here for you."
Georgette nodded. "Thankyou." She said then gave him a gentle kiss before backing away and gazing at his starlit face again.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:19 am

Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:"I fell like I can't trust anyone... and it's getting worse.. just you and Walt."
Walker rubbed her back as he held her "The trust you had in others has been broken, but you can't let it stay broken. You can repair it, at least a little." He thought a moment "There's the preacher, he hasn't hurt you or me. There's the hotel owner, unless he is giving out room numbers." He brought a hand to lift up her chin so he could meet her eyes. "Don't let them take your dreams from you. Have faith that everything will turn out alright."
Melody nodded. "I have you... you are dream enough."
Walker hugged her and smiled

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:36 am

Storytellers CAN wrote:Squanto knelt ans moved her  skin aside to see the cut on her leg. "I will clean this put medicine on it."
The graze was on the outside of her knee. Chilali nodded, watching him

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinShien on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:28 am

Storytellers CAN wrote:
ShinShien wrote:Enola had discovered the pen had no weakness, and she didn't feel like biting through another rope, not at that moment. The roan entertained herself by trying to scrape her saddle blanket off on a log.

"If I can get it off, I can play with it," she said mostly to herself. She'd already tried to remove the bridle. It wouldn't budge, except to get caught in her front teeth.
The stud just watched curiously.
Enola slowly dislodged her saddle blanket. Oddly enough, she didn't do it much damage, except for fraying the cinch. When it loosened, it slid under her belly, and the mare kicked out wildly. "Aah! Get it off! Feels weird!"

"Can you hear it, Guardian? Can you hear our spilt blood crying out for vengeance!?"

ShinShien
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:"I fell like I can't trust anyone... and it's getting worse.. just you and Walt."
Walker rubbed her back as he held her "The trust you had in others has been broken, but you can't let it stay broken. You can repair it, at least a little." He thought a moment "There's the preacher, he hasn't hurt you or me. There's the hotel owner, unless he is giving out room numbers." He brought a hand to lift up her chin so he could meet her eyes. "Don't let them take your dreams from you. Have faith that everything will turn out alright."

Melody took his hand. "Can I stay over there now?"

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:12 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:

Walker nodded "As soon as we get your clothes or whatever else you want with you moved over."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:26 pm

ShinShien wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
ShinShien wrote:Enola had discovered the pen had no weakness, and she didn't feel like biting through another rope, not at that moment. The roan entertained herself by trying to scrape her saddle blanket off on a log.

"If I can get it off, I can play with it," she said mostly to herself. She'd already tried to remove the bridle. It wouldn't budge, except to get caught in her front teeth.
Enola slowly dislodged her saddle blanket. Oddly enough, she didn't do it much damage, except for fraying the cinch. When it loosened, it slid under her belly, and the mare kicked out wildly. "Aah! Get it off! Feels weird!"
The stud got wide eyes and backed out of her way. He chuckled.

One of the natives came over and tried to grab her reigns.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinShien on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:
ShinShien wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:

Enola felt a tug on her reins and turned her head. Distracted, she stopped kicking and stared at the strange human. She didn't recognize that one.

"Can you hear it, Guardian? Can you hear our spilt blood crying out for vengeance!?"

ShinShien
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:Squanto knelt ans moved her  skin aside to see the cut on her leg. "I will clean this put medicine on it."
Squanto had her lay down and he gently cleaned it. He looked upset but was quiet.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:20 am

Storytellers CAN wrote:
Draxion wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Draxion wrote:

Georgette hugged him. "Thank you. I will and stay in a hotel until I hopefully find another job. I have enough for a little bit."  She was scared though if she didn't what would happen. If William changed his mind about her as well.

William saw the anxiousity in her eyes and moved closer to her body; and gently placed his right hand on her left, smiling sweetly. "Don't worry, my dear," he said softly. "If you need help, I'm here for you."
Georgette nodded. "Thankyou." She said then gave him a gentle kiss before backing away and gazing at his starlit face again.

William gripped her left forearm firmly and literally dragged her body close to his, which caused their lips to meet and eventually exchange saliva.

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:42 am

ShinShien wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
ShinShien wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:

Enola felt a tug on her reins and turned her head. Distracted, she stopped kicking and stared at the strange human. She didn't recognize that one.
"Easy." He said calmly. He climbed through and reached to unlatch it.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:52 am

Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Squanto had her lay down and he gently cleaned it. He looked upset but was quiet.
Chilali reached a hand to touch his cheek. "I will be fine, he seemed to have just wanted someone to help Ranlilli"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by monsterwolf on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:12 am

Skylla cocked a brow not fully understanding his question. "I live outside of town." She mentioned.

monsterwolf
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinShien on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:22 am

Storytellers CAN wrote:
ShinShien wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
ShinShien wrote:

Enola snorted softly, eyeing the human. She didn't trust other humans as much as she trusted Chilali.

ShinShien
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:

Walker nodded "As soon as we get your clothes or whatever else you want with you moved over."
Melody pointed to a Chest and Bag. "Already done."

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:Melody pointed to a Chest and Bag. "Already done."
Walker smiled and nodded, kissing her cheek then moving to grab the chest "Let's move you then"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Draxion wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Draxion wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Draxion wrote:

William gripped her left forearm firmly and literally dragged her body close to his, which caused their lips to meet and eventually exchange saliva.
  Georgette let out a small gasp then palmed at his sides again. He hand unknowingly wandered.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Chilali reached a hand to touch his cheek. "I will be fine, he seemed to have just wanted someone to help Ranlilli"
"He hurt Animosa badly." He sighed. "I imagine I would be frightened too though if it were you in that situation."

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
"He hurt Animosa badly." He sighed. "I imagine I would be frightened too though if it were you in that situation."
"How badly is she hurt?" Chilali asked "I thought she got away"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:31 pm

ShinShien wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
ShinShien wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
ShinShien wrote:

Enola snorted softly, eyeing the human. She didn't trust other humans as much as she trusted Chilali.
He pulled the tie to unlatch it then the saddle fell to the ground.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Walker smiled and nodded, kissing her cheek then moving to grab the chest "Let's move you then"
Melody nodded and limped carefully towards the door.

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
1000/3000  (1000/3000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Melody nodded and limped carefully towards the door.
Walker set the chest down and stopped her "Let me check first" He said gently then opened the door cautiously and checked the hallway before letting her leave the room

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storytellers CAN on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Storytellers CAN wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
"How badly is she hurt?" Chilali asked "I thought she got away"
"Her head was bleeding badly." Squanto said. "I found her."

Storytellers CAN
♡The Mistress ♡
♡The Mistress ♡

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)