Moriah6299 and Wafflelover

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moriah6299 and Wafflelover

Post by Wafflelover on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:56 am

First topic message reminder :

A shady Demon Lord was known to travel outside of his own dimension to go and concur other kingdoms with his loyal demonic army to gain more control of land. On a nippy, moonless night the dominating Lord took an unexpected visit to a calm, pristine castle were a beautiful princess dwells. By the end of the strange visit, the castle was ambushed by numerous monsters. Everyone in the castle was vanquished but the princess. The vicious Lord had placed her under hypnosis during it. Once it was all over, he kidnapped her, returning to the Underworld which he ruled. After the arrival to his jet-black manor he gave her a pendant necklace. Her memories were completely erased.

Name:
Specie:
Personality:
History:
Other:

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: Moriah6299 and Wafflelover

Post by Wafflelover on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:
(Want to bump wolf?)

"Danger? Bah! Don't make me laugh!" He called out, accidentally trembling his chalice. "These are my forests, I rule them, and the creatures but you and the ones you conjure." He angrily stalked after the shapshifter. "You stay away or I'll make your head my lawn ornament!" He threatened with bloodlust eyes.
___

He blinked at Annabelle. "What do you mean by again? Lady?" He tilted his head.

(Sure, you are talking about Last Wolves right?)

The sat up in a tree and cawed back at Kiozon, like it was mocking him. Which it was.
________

Annabelle sighed "Kiozon says we've already met but I can't remember if that's true or not.  I don't know, maybe he was lying to me after all and that other demon was right? I'm not sure" she said
(Yes. Smile )

-_- He just twirled around in annoyance and stormed back into another room to prep future spells for his rival.
___

"Ah, only a few times have you met I believe. Lady, Annabelle." He smiled taking a separate seat from her beside. "What did the other demon tell you?" he asked.
(Ok, just making sure.)

The raven then flew away and headed off to somewhere else to start planning his attempts on getting Annabelle's trust and make her sins be under his influence.
________

Annabelle thought "Well he told me that me and Kiozon weren't dating which I actually believe is very true, but that was about it." she said and thought about what Genba and her were talking about.

"Were was he discussing this, Lady Annabelle?" He questioned her, walking over to her coffee table to take a small tea cup. "Why do you believe you weren't dating? Don't you feel you've known him for a long time?"

Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:08 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

(Sure, you are talking about Last Wolves right?)

The sat up in a tree and cawed back at Kiozon, like it was mocking him. Which it was.
________

Annabelle sighed "Kiozon says we've already met but I can't remember if that's true or not.  I don't know, maybe he was lying to me after all and that other demon was right? I'm not sure" she said
(Yes. Smile )

-_- He just twirled around in annoyance and stormed back into another room to prep future spells for his rival.
___

"Ah, only a few times have you met I believe. Lady, Annabelle." He smiled taking a separate seat from her beside. "What did the other demon tell you?" he asked.
(Ok, just making sure.)

The raven then flew away and headed off to somewhere else to start planning his attempts on getting Annabelle's trust and make her sins be under his influence.
________

Annabelle thought "Well he told me that me and Kiozon weren't dating which I actually believe is very true, but that was about it." she said and thought about what Genba and her were talking about.

"Were was he discussing this, Lady Annabelle?" He questioned her, walking over to her coffee table to take a small tea cup. "Why do you believe you weren't dating? Don't you feel you've known him for a long time?"

Annabelle shrugged "Honestly I don't know. I really can't remember too much about Kiozon,  but something about it does feel like I've known him for a long time and I kind of feel the same way about Genba but I can't be sure about either" She said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:
(Yes. Smile )

___

(Ok, just making sure.)

________

Annabelle shrugged "Honestly I don't know. I really can't remember too much about Kiozon,  but something about it does feel like I've known him for a long time and I kind of feel the same way about Genba but I can't be sure about either" She said.

He nodded his head slowly as she was correct. "Yes, you are correct. You know those two ever since you were very little. Kiozon, and Genba were with you within those dark forests."

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:54 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:
(Ok, just making sure.)

________

He nodded his head slowly as she was correct. "Yes, you are correct. You know those two ever since you were very little. Kiozon, and Genba were with you within those dark forests."

Annabelle nodded "I thought I knew them both from somewhere!! Well, I'm glad you cleared that up for me" she said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:00 am

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

Annabelle nodded "I thought I knew them both from somewhere!! Well, I'm glad you cleared that up for me" she said

He lightly chuckled, taking a light sip. "Well, were else would you know them from?" He causally asked her.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:03 am

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

He lightly chuckled, taking a light sip. "Well, were else would you know them from?" He causally asked her.

She shrugged "I don't know" she said then looked around again.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:54 am

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

"Right, memory loss..." He sighed, rising up, walking up to her.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

Annabelle didn't look at him, she was now in deep thought about certain things.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

He walked up from the back of her chair, knelt down, his lips adjacent to her cheek. "What you thinking about?" He teasingly whispered.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:01 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

He walked up from the back of her chair, knelt down, his lips adjacent to her cheek. "What you thinking about?" He teasingly whispered.

Annabelle snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him "Nothing really important" she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:08 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

Annabelle snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him "Nothing really important" she said.

He nodded, realizing she'd needs her space. He reversed a step back gazing at her, then turned to pour more tea. "Lady, Annabelle. Would you like to do anything today?" Her servant asked.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

He nodded, realizing she'd needs her space. He reversed a step back gazing at her, then turned to pour more tea. "Lady, Annabelle. Would you like to do anything today?" Her servant asked.

Annabelle looked away "No thanks, I think I would just like to be left alone for awhile" she said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:59 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

Annabelle looked away "No thanks, I think I would just like to be left alone for awhile" she said

"As you wish. Just ring the bell if you desire anything at any moment." He bowed, taking steps back. He rose up, turned, and left her alone.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:08 am

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

"As you wish. Just ring the bell if you desire anything at any moment." He bowed, taking steps back. He rose up, turned, and left her alone.

Annabelle nodded as just looked around, unsure about what was going on now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:18 am

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

The young, brainwashed lass was alone but for the glistening white doves cooing their beautiful songs to the world.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

The young, brainwashed lass was alone but for the glistening white doves cooing their beautiful songs to the world.

Annabelle just looked outside, thinking to herself.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:30 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

Kiozon soon returned knocking at her fine door, breaking the peaceful silence.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:14 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

She looked at the door and sighed "Who is it?" she asked
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

He answered in a strange, sweet tone, "It be Kiozon."

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:47 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

"Come in" she said, not caring at the moment.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:34 am

Moriah6299 wrote:

(Oh It's you hhaa...)

Kiozon casually walked in, approaching her lovely bedside. His tone still bittersweet, "Lady Annabelle, would you care to head out to the forest with me, today?"

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:

(Oh It's you hhaa...)

Kiozon casually walked in, approaching her lovely bedside. His tone still bittersweet, "Lady Annabelle, would you care to head out to the forest with me, today?"
(What?)

Annabelle looked at him and nodded "Sure, that sounds lovely. Besides, I don't think I can stay in this room forever." she said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:43 am

(Oh It's you hhaa...)

(What?)

Annabelle looked at him and nodded "Sure, that sounds lovely. Besides, I don't think I can stay in this room forever." she said

(The username.)

Kiozon smiled stunningly smiled sweetly when she accepted his offer, in fact, it pleased him. He slightly bowed, lending out a hand for her to accept. "Yes, a fine princess such as yourself should be out in the beautiful rays of the sun."

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:43 pm

(Oh It's you hhaa...)

(What?)

(The username.)

Kiozon smiled stunningly smiled sweetly when she accepted his offer, in fact, it pleased him. He slightly bowed, lending out a hand for her to accept. "Yes, a fine princess such as yourself should be out in the beautiful rays of the sun."
(oh)

Annabelle took Kiozon's hand and smiled a bit. "T-Thank you, you're very right." she said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:48 pm

(Oh It's you hhaa...)

(What?)

(The username.)

Kiozon stunningly smiled sweetly when she accepted his offer, in fact, it pleased him. He slightly bowed, lending out a hand for her to accept. "Yes, a fine princess such as yourself should be out in the beautiful rays of the sun."
(oh)

Annabelle took Kiozon's hand and smiled a bit. "T-Thank you, you're very right." she said

(Yes lol.)

Kiozon lead her from her imprisoned room and down the narrow hallway then through the exhausting long chambers and passageways. "I know you're a big fan of the forest, Annabelle." He smiled charmingly.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:13 pm

(What?)

(The username.)

Kiozon stunningly smiled sweetly when she accepted his offer, in fact, it pleased him. He slightly bowed, lending out a hand for her to accept. "Yes, a fine princess such as yourself should be out in the beautiful rays of the sun."
(oh)

(Yes lol.)

Kiozon lead her from her imprisoned room and down the narrow hallway then through the exhausting long chambers and passageways. "I know you're a big fan of the forest, Annabelle." He smiled charmingly.

Annabelle looked at him and nodded. "Yeah, I kind of am a fan of the forest." she said as she followed him.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum