Moriah6299 and Wafflelover

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moriah6299 and Wafflelover

Post by Wafflelover on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:56 pm

A shady Demon Lord was known to travel outside of his own dimension to go and concur other kingdoms with his loyal demonic army to gain more control of land. On a nippy, moonless night the dominating Lord took an unexpected visit to a calm, pristine castle were a beautiful princess dwells. By the end of the strange visit, the castle was ambushed by numerous monsters. Everyone in the castle was vanquished but the princess. The vicious Lord had placed her under hypnosis during it. Once it was all over, he kidnapped her, returning to the Underworld which he ruled. After the arrival to his jet-black manor he gave her a pendant necklace. Her memories were completely erased.

Name:
Specie:
Personality:
History:
Other:

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Re: Moriah6299 and Wafflelover

Post by Wafflelover on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:17 pm

Name: Kiozon Vezore Nighthail
Specie: Demon
Personality: Master manipulator, cold-hearted, mysterious on the inside, lack empathy mostly, cruel, smuggler, Lack of respect, quiet, observant, oddly can change if needed.
History:TBR
Other:

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:09 pm

Name: Princess Annabelle
Specie: human
Personality: Kind,
History: Was the sweetest girl and always listened to her father, but when the Demon King took her, she lost all her memories of her old life. All she knows is that she's told by the Demon King.
Other: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Genba Kye Darktaler  
Specie: Demon
Personality: Cold hearted, but can be changed if really known. Master of dark spells and dark arts. Can be nicer than the Demon King, tries to have empathy for some.
History: TBR
Other: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Kiozon released princess Annabelle's wrist once she ceased herself from fighting from the rage of him murdering, and taking everything she knew away from her. He deviously smirked, watching her to see what her first words were after her mind was wiped out.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kiozon released princess Annabelle's wrist once she ceased herself from fighting from the rage of him murdering, and taking everything she knew away from her. He deviously smirked, watching her to see what her first words were after her mind was wiped out.

Annabelle looked at the Demon king and tilted her head "W-Who are you?' she asked. Looking at him.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:18 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kiozon released princess Annabelle's wrist once she ceased herself from fighting from the rage of him murdering, and taking everything she knew away from her. He deviously smirked, watching her to see what her first words were after her mind was wiped out.

Annabelle looked at the Demon king and tilted her head "W-Who are you?' she asked. Looking at him.

Kiozon falsely acted that he knew nothing. He widened his haunting blue eyes. "Are you feeling alright, Annabelle?" He asked, reaching a hand over to her face.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

Kiozon falsely acted that he knew nothing. He widened his haunting blue eyes. "Are you feeling alright, Annabelle?" He asked, reaching a hand over to her face.

Annabelle looked at him and nodded "I feel fine, but why am I here?" she asked. "And who are you?" she asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:41 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

Annabelle looked at him and nodded "I feel fine, but why am I here?" she asked. "And who are you?" she asked.

His cold metal claws gently stroke her warm cheek. "Hmm, you do feel fine, but appears you failed to recall your memories hun." He smirked.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:42 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

His cold metal claws gently stroke her warm cheek. "Hmm, you do feel fine, but appears you failed to recall your memories hun." He smirked.

She nodded "I-I can't remember anything before now. All I know is my name and that's about it." she said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:56 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

She nodded "I-I can't remember anything before now. All I know is my name and that's about it." she said

"Mmm, my dear Annabelle that's tragic." He mentioned in sympathetic voice. A devious grin crawling on his wicked face. His metal glove cupped her chin. "Looks like we we need to refresh your memory."

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:00 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

"Mmm, my dear Annabelle that's tragic." He mentioned in sympathetic voice. A devious grin crawling on his wicked face. His metal glove cupped her chin. "Looks like we we need to refresh your memory."

Annabelle looked at him "Really? you'd do that for me? Oh thank you so much!!" she said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

Annabelle looked at him "Really? you'd do that for me? Oh thank you so much!!" she said

His thumb slowly massaged below her lip. "Oh, yes, Annabelle." He whispered. "Ask me a question."

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:17 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

His thumb slowly massaged below her lip. "Oh, yes, Annabelle." He whispered. "Ask me a question."

"W-Where did I come from?" she asked him looking at him carefully.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:29 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

(of course.)

"Mmm, nice choice." He sighed, removing his glove from her pretty chin. "You came from the Voidoak forest." He replied to her stepping around her.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

(of course.)

"Mmm, nice choice." He sighed, removing his glove from her pretty chin. "You came from the Voidoak forest." He replied to her stepping around her.
(I could have said 'who are you?'.)

She thought but couldn't remember "Really? Why was I there?" she asked
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:53 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

(of course.)

(Ha, no you're totally fine. XD)

He came right up against her back, grabbing her shoulders a little rough. "You lived there." He murmured beside her neck.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

(of course.)

He came right up against her back, grabbing her shoulders a little rough. "You lived there." He murmured beside her neck.
(Well alright then)

"o-Oh really? Well I guess I'm glad you got me out of there?" she said as he held onto her. "C-Can you please let me go?"
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:
(of course.)

(Well alright then)

"o-Oh really? Well I guess I'm glad you got me out of there?" she said as he held onto her. "C-Can you please let me go?"

(Razz )

"Yes, you were very ecstatic..." He mischievously chuckled near her cheek. He denied her request, and held onto her shoulders firmly. "Mm, but why? Don't you recall what type of relationship we had together, Annabelle?"

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

(Well alright then)

(Razz )

"Yes, you were very ecstatic..." He mischievously chuckled near her cheek. He denied her request, and held onto her shoulders firmly. "Mm, but why? Don't you recall what type of relationship we had together, Annabelle?"

( Smile )

"W-We had a relationship? I-I didn't know that" she said as she looked at him carefully.

"That's because what he just said is a full lie" said a demon as he came in, he walked over and smiled "You live with him, but you had no such relationship with him" this demon said. his long black hair fell against his back, his pitch black wings were against his back as well. He stood there looking at her with a devilish smile.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

(Well alright then)

(Razz )

( Smile )

"W-We had a relationship? I-I didn't know that" she said as she looked at him carefully.

"That's because what he just said is a full lie" said a demon as he came in, he walked over and smiled "You live with him, but you had no such relationship with him" this demon said. his long black hair fell against his back, his pitch black wings were against his back as well. He stood there looking at her with a devilish smile.

Kiozon split his black lips as he was about to reply but was rudely interrupted by his rival. He jerked his head in the other demon that entered, and coldly scowled his way. "I said what kind..." He hissed, slithering his red forked tongue out. He swiftly cupped her ears painfully. "What are you doing in my manor?"

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:57 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:
(Well alright then)

(Razz )

( Smile )

Kiozon split his black lips as he was about to reply but was rudely interrupted by his rival. He jerked his head in the other demon that entered, and coldly scowled his way. "I said what kind..." He hissed, slithering his red forked tongue out. He swiftly cupped her ears painfully. "What are you doing in my manor?"

Annabelle looked at the two, but could hear nothing so she just stood there and waited.

The demon smiled "Thought I'd come and crash your little meeting with the princess, though I can already see you've started off with so many lies that she could easily find out. If she were to be given that information" he chuckled then looked to Annabelle and just stared at her for a second then back to his rival.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:20 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

(Razz )

( Smile )

Annabelle looked at the two, but could hear nothing so she just stood there and waited.

The demon smiled "Thought I'd come and crash your little meeting with the princess, though I can already see you've started off with so many lies that she could easily find out. If she were to be given that information" he chuckled then looked to Annabelle and just stared at her for a second then back to his rival.

"You better find yourself out the door...Or I'll do it for you..." He  threatened, sending piercing distant death glares his direction. His palm reached for her pendant, his metallic claws fiddling with that, that would force her into unconscious.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:32 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

( Smile )

"You better find yourself out the door...Or I'll do it for you..." He  threatened, sending piercing distant death glares his direction. His palm reached for her pendant, his metallic claws fiddling with that, that would force her into unconscious.

The rival chuckled "Remember, neither of us can truly harm her" he said "Haven't you sense her pureness? She has never done a thing wrong, never harmed a soul. So we are pretty much unable to really do anything to her until she does something very wrong. I'll be going but remember, you may be the King but I am still darker than you can ever be" he said then unfolded his wings and flew out.

Annabelle went unconscious.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

The rival chuckled "Remember, neither of us can truly harm her" he said "Haven't you sense her pureness? She has never done a thing wrong, never harmed a soul. So we are pretty much unable to really do anything to her until she does something very wrong. I'll be going but remember, you may be the King but I am still darker than you can ever be" he said then unfolded his wings and flew out.

Kiozon Genba

Kiozon slightly smirked at his naive rival, Genba. "Mmm, she's in our realm, Genba Demon....we have more control here then in the human world." He huffed at him. "Darker?? hahaha..we shall see." He hissed, scowling coldly. His metal claws holding onto her limp body.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Moriah6299 wrote:
Moriah6299 wrote:

Kiozon Genba

Kiozon slightly smirked at his naive rival, Genba. "Mmm, she's in our realm, Genba Demon....we have more control here then in the human world." He huffed at him. "Darker?? hahaha..we shall see." He hissed, scowling coldly. His metal claws holding onto her limp body.

Genba chuckled he knew what he was talking about, he could sense it right from the start when Kiozon brought Annabelle here. She was so pure of sin, to where neither of them could really do much to her until she did sin at least once. He planned on being the one to make her do so, and then he'd claim her for himself.

Annabelle lay in his arms, unconscious.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum